Speaker 1: Why this would be Orlando's rock station one O one one W j r R. Hey, we're gonna be out for select Thursday night football games this season. Tomorrow evening it's one of those select games we'll be out for. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be a Cabana Live in Sanford j r R. Concert tickets to give away h b w O stickers. I went to off the Boss's office and grab some more of those.
Speaker 1: We opt yes ahead of the Patriots and the J E. T. S. Jet's Jet's Jet's gay.
Speaker 2: So I have some b w O stickers out there if you don't have yours yet. Cabana Live starting at six ahead of Thursday night football, and of course there's bucket specials while we're there, So come on out, man, it would be good to see Sanford. You know what are the uh Larry the cable guys used to say, Sanford Cvil County, Florida.
Speaker 1: You know that Sandford is the county seat of Suminer County. I don't know what you're talking about. One of the simple pleasures in life, I don't. I really don't think most people would argue is a peanut, butter and jelly sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yep, had one? What is today Wednesday? I had one on Thursday of last week.
Speaker 1: That said an argument over a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ended with a man charged with first degree attempted murder after he stabbed another man five times in an argument over peanut butter and jelly using a butter knife. Well, that's what you make the pbjay. Have you ever made the mistake of trying to do it with a steak knife? Oh? I was trying to spread peanut butter with a steak knife.
Speaker 2: No, that's a well no, I've been places where you know you're staying maybe and you open up a drawer.
Speaker 1: There's three steak knives and that's about it.
Speaker 2: I'd rather use my finger than try the steak knife approachence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: When you said, have you ever that, I thought you're gonna say, imagine getting stabbed with a butter knife.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that would be the worst. I'm gonna get to that here in a second twenty doll twenty three year old man in Illinois named Javon Owens was charged with the first degree attempted murder after he stabbed another man with a butter knife During the argument over the PB and JAY, A witness said Javan and the other man were arguing over peanut butter and jelly and the victim not cleaning up after themselves and leaving the peanut butter and jelly on the counter. Things got violent and Javan stabbed the other guy five times using a butter knife in his hip, his lower left back, his right armpit, and the back of his right shoulder bone and the right side of his collar bone.
Speaker 2: That's a jail stabin right there. Quick, we've all seen it.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. Javan apparently has done a stretch, I guess, and is preparing to do another one after the attempted murder over the PB and J cleanup mess. The witness drove the victim of the hospital. The stab wounds punctured and intestin but it does sound like he'll recover from his injuries. Javon could face up to thirty years in prison.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, PB and J with a steak knife, you always use the dull side of the steak steak knife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the straighted side, of course. Listen, you could use the handle. Everybody's uh, peanut butter and jelly Monday morning quarterback. I know again, and I'm getting ready. When you're in the heat of battle and you're hungry, and you you're faced with the only utensil being the steak knife, you're not always logically thinking scissors would be better.
Speaker 2: I'll get into a little round table on PBJ and I'm a question.
Speaker 1: Uh no.
Speaker 2: Text on two two five two six, somebody said goober PBNJ was the best as a kid. That's the PBNJ mixed together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember that one goober grape. And then there's a strawberry version of that too, although not as uh. You don't see that as frequently as on your grocer's shelf when you make your PB and J Lynch Yeah, strawberry jam noop preserves, strawberry preserves.
Speaker 2: Do you do the peanut butter first, Yes, always do the peanut butter first, the.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter first, Then I put the jelly right on top of it. Then the second piece of bread goes on and I mash it all down.
Speaker 2: Noop, you do the peanut butter on the bread first, and you have the other piece of nice fresh white bread or honey wheat, whatever you choose.
Speaker 1: To use.
Speaker 2: Sitting there vacant, and you clean off that knife the peanut butter on the second slice. That way, you have a little smidge of peanut butter there. Then put the jelly down. I use grape or strawberry, whatever is there.
Speaker 1: Toasted. I really enjoyed it toasted. But and listen, do you really do you want to venture far away from any either grape or strawberry when comes to peanut butter.
Speaker 2: And that's all right.
Speaker 1: Text, that's kind of like the whole cheeseburger versus hamburger thing. It's just it's either or. Yeah, it's a preference. Strawberry preserves. Here's the text. Well, there's lots of types of cheese.
Speaker 2: Bad example, don't do that. Don't don't open another can of worms. And we already have a full thing of worms with their heads out right now like brim fishing with them.
Speaker 1: Listen, strawberry preserves.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna I'm gonna blaze through these peanut butter with powdered nestley.
Speaker 1: Quick, what did you remove the crust first? Now you leave the crust.
Speaker 2: More peanut butter or more jelly? Somebody asked, I'd say a little more peanut butter.
Speaker 1: What do you think We got a lot of text here to read, dude, answer me, I proportionally, it's a it's it's a it's a balance in my world. Welch is theer's smuckers thick and creamy? Or peanuts in your peanut butter? They they're going crazy. Strawberry preserves was the best, am I the only one that uses the back of a spoon. That would have been your thing instead of a stake night. There had to be a spoon in there. What are they at that hotel? What are they gonna cook the methon or the crack the spoon? I think it was the example I'm drawing up and I don't even can't even place the year time. It was in a cabin somewhere. M h Yeah, it was kind of primitive down by the river. I'm fifty three years old and I still eat goober grape. We're not judging. We were concurring that.
Speaker 2: Just said I had a PBJ last week, Strawberry all the way, peanut butter on both sides of the bread, with jelly in the middle.
Speaker 1: Spoon. There's another spoonheerson.
Speaker 2: PBJ with fresh bacon PDJ mixed in the bowl is the best.
Speaker 1: Wow. I could go on for four hours on a Texan. That's a simple, simple sandwich. I want to show you something. Look at this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could still scroll because I'm not plugged in. Okay, starts there, right, random raspberry and BlackBerry texts coming in? Okay, all right, there's a blueberry. Oh my god? Did you see how many texts I just scrolled through and showed the lunch easily one hundred texts on that?
Speaker 1: How many of you now have been subliminally conditioned to want to have a peanut butter and jelly, either for breakfast this morning or maybe for your lunch. I'm in I'm already trying to think if I have a bread at home right now?
Speaker 2: I do because I had the last two days whereast beef sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I would go have a cappy sub, but they're not Reo. But yet. Twenty third the results are in from the twenty twenty four Florida Everglake's Python Challenge. Okay, guys, sixty eight eight and fifty seven participants from thirty three in Canada helped to support the Everglades conservation by removing a massive grand total of onety five invasive Burmese pythons from South Florida. So you can add that one ninety five to the more than twenty two thousand that have been removed since two thousand. I remember what was that guy's name that started the whole thing? The dude who won the ten thousand dollars grand prize this year is named Ronald Keeger. He bagged twenty Burmese pythons taking home the ten thousand dollars prize. Good job.
Speaker 2: It was that the guy who went to the moon who was one of our state figures, state ripers at Bill Nelson. Bill Nelson, he didn't start the snake company, participated in the first one.
Speaker 1: Remember that he runs NASA.
Speaker 2: Now, no offense, dude, but he looks like alien in the irony.
Speaker 1: He lives locally. I'm not saying that bad. My friend's mom was his assistant. Girl. If you can have someone running now so you watch it, could go save you've got if you've been storing an alien somewhere. Hello, smart one, what do you think I'm saying? That was a s flying saucer right over the head. Hey yeah, Look I'm not claiming to be or know anything about going out and tracking down invasive Burmese pythons in the Everglades you told us yesterday sounds sounds to me. No, No, I am not a hunter gatherer. Precisely, if you got eight hundred and fifty seven people out there from thirty three states in Canada, I would think they'd be able to muster a little better total than one hundred and ninety five. That's that's like, that's like removing a two dozen ants from an ant hill. I'm with you, I'm with you. That's why I've always said what your idea is to napalm the Everglades, And I pointed out to you the various pitfalls of doing something like that.
Speaker 2: There's pitfalls with everything, pat pitf They had made a video game I think called Pitfalls. Ooh, somebody said peanut butter and uh and the fluff you remember that.
Speaker 1: That's not me.
Speaker 2: Then there's the peanut butter and bananas. Obviously somebody else PB and J three days straight going through a divorce.
Speaker 1: Hang in there, Hang in there.
Speaker 2: There's brighter pastures with lots of steak, sandmateurs greener too. Yeah, you know, and they're full of Burmese pythons because nobody caught a bunch of whims.
Speaker 1: And finally there's this. You can see the visuals of a not so bright automobile burglar. This clown eyed him a nice corvette that was parked in a garage in Miami Beach. Oh. He broke into the car and then found himself trapped inside the car. The owner returns and this let me out of here, please. So I don't own a corvette, but apparently you get in the corvette without the keys and nothing operates the door's lock. There's an emergency release for the door underneath the seat, but this guy didn't know that, so he's stuck in there. And the others all this is on video if you want to see it on a gucebook page. And uh, it's can you let me out? What are you doing in there?
Speaker 2: And somebody that owns a corvette that's their baby? You know, my father in law was part of the Corvette club. Of the dude who owned this flag. This was like some South Beach rico suavee. You know, I'll tell you to let you out. Five oh, who.
Speaker 1: Ended up letting him out because a guy called the cops, and the cops did eventually to say you're coming with us now, sir, how to enjoy the back of this car. They were a little delayed.
Speaker 2: You know, it's Miami and they were in a python hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many five you and I could do. That's never going to get rid of those things? Check Naple the everblades.
Speaker 2: There's positives to it. We get rid of those damn lizards too, what you know that are everywhere down there and in the keys, the.
Speaker 1: Bearded dragons, No, they're not bearded. You know what I'm talking about. Brighter pastures, Yes, because it gets perfect.
Speaker 2: Anyone that disagrees with you probably smells bad.
Speaker 1: Jr. Right,