Speaker 1: Welcome to the Woman Everyway. It's live on Women's Sports. Make sure you smash that like button. We appreciate you for tapping in. I am Spencer Axter, he speak easy, Nick and Chris, we appreciate you being a board. And yeah, Sharon Moore did that shit?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, before we get into anything, man, everything said on this channel, and on this network and on this show are any satirical and comedic fashion meant for artistic purposes. Nothing we do is for sexual gratification or promoting the sexual gratification of others, or inflicting pain on others. We're all fake. None of this exists. It's pixy, it doesn't exist on roadblocks allegedly, Please don't sue us. Okay, Charon did that shit?
Speaker 3: Huh? Last night Charon Moore was arrested or allegedly there's two different stories though so I haven't I haven't found out which one is the real one. The one he either threatened to kill what am I? What am I allowed to say? Kill that rap scene he likes thinking of her like, threaten to delete himself the reporting actual news. Yeah, he threatened to delete himself to his wife and then left from there to the assistant's house, the one that he was mingling with. Yeah, she's yeah, and then he threatened to delete her as well. Yeah, his location was on from his wife. Luckily they caught her or they had his location, they got him at a church or something like that. The other version is he just went straight to the assistant's house and was getting ready to delete her in himself.
Speaker 1: He is still in jail right now, Yeah, awaiting arraignment. I think he's going to be. I think they said that he's going to be arraigned tomorrow. Spenny, who's worse Attila the Hunt or Timu Diddy? Says Flair versus Savage in the super chat. I would say till the Hunt is probably worse. Uh but who is that until the Hunt? Yeah he's a conqueror, Yeah, a conqueror who did a bunch of bad ship real real bad.
Speaker 3: Was he after my Mongolian Genghis Khan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how the timeline I thought then the Huns.
Speaker 1: Are real, Yeah, the Hunts are real.
Speaker 3: They were after Ganhis Khan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were after Ganghis.
Speaker 3: Guns like you talking about. Yeah, it was like that's like mulan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yeah, yep, okay, I'm like sorry, I'm all right, I'm elevated and yeah, until the hunt was pretty bad guys, but uh oh until the hunt Detroit in there, says w t F. I'm an okay, guy, didn't renew friend until the hunt.
Speaker 1: In the chat, I'm sure you're a very very uh upright citizens, but is still in the awaiting raiment tomorrow on felony charges of there was the call in from the police was released to TMZ. I don't know if you want me to try to find that. It's not much. It's just the cop saying like, we're going to this house. A girl said that this guy who has been stalking her for months is trying to like show up, and it was shron Moore.
Speaker 6: Mmmm, that's chef.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to find that?
Speaker 3: I know sometimes TMZ buy stuff so the people can't use it. Oh true, but it's it is what it is.
Speaker 7: It is garbage audio. I think will be okay.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, I say, it's just a dispatch audio and it's just them saying like, we're pulling up to this house where this girl said this guy who's been stalking her is trying to come get her and that was the incident that led to Shroonamore's arrest and he's still in jail a rain tomorrow.
Speaker 3: He tried making this not fun you know, No, yeah he did, he did. He tried ruining this for everybody. He really did. We having fun with this, You're I was going crazy. The memes are out there. He tried ruining it with uh self deletion stuff And like empathy, I yeah, I empathize with them a bit. But at the same time, brother, you put yourself in a situation. I'm straight up and tell you how it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: And the other thing too, is like you have well many kids, you have three?
Speaker 1: He's got kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If you if you have brought a child in this world and you're trying to leave it because you fucked up to fuck them up even worse, you're a piece of shit. Yeah, you're a piece of shit. I understand you're going through that if you can't fucking do that when you got kids, man.
Speaker 1: When you have kids, And like I you know, I see people out there like, oh, be sympathetic he's got a family. I'm not sympathetic for a man who cheats on his wife.
Speaker 3: He was a sympathetic for his family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a man that threatens to allegedly threatens to kill a prece woman like, sorry, you lose the sympathy card there in my book? Do you just sound like somebody who can't deal with the consequences of his own bad decisions.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's pregnant anymore.
Speaker 1: They all right, till the Hunt Detroit with the super chat in there says I'm okay, guy, all right, I'm sure you are.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to tell the hunt to uh shout out to that guy changes.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be like racist or anything, but you don't look like in Attila in your picture.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're not giving me a tileo vibes from that profile picture. But yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is that fucked up for you to say?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 3: Is how I feel. I wasn't gonna say that, but I gotta get up my check. It pissed me off when I when I read that they did that. It's some pussy shit. He's cooked.
Speaker 1: He's probably going to jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you threatened to take someone's life. Yeah, for sure if you're stalking them on top of that for sure. Yeah, breaking and try to break into their house. Yeah, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: The other thing too, I don't know. I just lost it.
Speaker 1: Actually, but Sandy's trying to ruin it for everybody.
Speaker 3: He did try to everybody. We havn't fun with that thing. We were having fun trying to ruin it. He did alert and here I'll pray. I'll pray for his mental health. The memes have been great for him and his family.
Speaker 1: I play. I pray for his family. Yeah, and I pray that he, I don't know, gets forgiveness.
Speaker 7: He might get a real blue collar job one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might be really rocking the college jacket.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody, I think it was tep Sauce in the bad chat said do you think he wore the prison jumpsuit? And said we got to steal this bowl wind from Texas.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, I saw one that was actually true.
Speaker 1: Is the mugshot reel? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look real.
Speaker 7: It looks a it does does?
Speaker 3: It does kind of look I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought that when I first saw it, I was like, ah, do.
Speaker 3: You want to send it? Send Chris?
Speaker 1: I got Chris, I don't even say.
Speaker 7: That does not look real in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Throw a chat pole in there, Chris, two hundred likes is the AI photo reel?
Speaker 3: I don't know, all right, just put that one in there. Man, I guess I feel bad, But at the same time, put yourself in that situation, anybody that is in that situation, Like, we've all had bad times in our lives.
Speaker 1: Brother, Yeah, I think I put in that group chat last night crash out too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a toy. Yeah, dude, Yeah, I've went through a similar situation. Yeah, I like literally a quite very similar.
Speaker 1: Very similar situation. And yeah, and it's ship was bad.
Speaker 3: But no matter how bad the storm is, the sun still shines you like you gotta get you get through that ship. Yeah, you've got a kid. Let that fucking help guide you.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, if you don't mean, if you don't mind me, like no, no, wait, yeah, can I say about like your situation? No, okay, Well I'm just saying Bryson like, oh yeah, through it, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Business.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, there, like in a situation where it was spiraling and Bryson, your son saved you for guiding me. So to see a guy who has kids and has a family and just crashing out like that is it's weak and my mind, yes, it's very weak. And you have people that depend on you, that you had a child on the way and you were gonna because you lost a football job, like there are more things than being the head football coach of Michigan.
Speaker 3: Buddy Pattilla fun fact Altilla the Hunt died on his wedding night. Tune in later for more fun fact shot out. I say that, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've dealt with a very very similar situation and you I don't know. I guess maybe I should emphasize that a little bit more or sympathought whatever world I'm looking for there, I should show a little bit more empathy. But again I don't know, because I have my kid and then it helped me through that ship. You have three kids and you were about to fucking That's why I know he didn't mean it. It was for show at that point too. That's why I don't. I don't feel bad. You put yourself in that situation. You know what was at risk, you know the consequences like a man. Yeah, and now you made ship force for you and your family because your dumbasses in jail.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeh, here's the alleged photo of shro Wore's muck shot. Is this real chat? I think it's real, dude.
Speaker 1: It looks like AI to me, honestly, AI is fun.
Speaker 3: It looks like a terrible camera, to say the least.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 1: I mean, it would be like, it wouldn't be a great camera.
Speaker 7: He would be distraught, he would best. I just don't think that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's really I would bet all right.
Speaker 3: I just typed in muck shot releases from Yahoo sports four four error. So it must have been proven fake fake news. Okay, yeah, I'm saying it's real.
Speaker 6: Legend killer.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's really brather relaxed, buddy, full spirit, pop the fucking breaks through the worst again.
Speaker 6: It's going on with.
Speaker 3: Article had like another black Michigan coach was a more there's only like two.
Speaker 1: You picked the wrong black head in Michigan. How is that even possible?
Speaker 3: Kind of wild man, kind of wild Yeah, and allegedly too, he had a couple of I G baddies.
Speaker 1: It's not real. He wouldn't be in a jumpsuit already. Hell, that's that's fair.
Speaker 3: He couldn't just wear jumpsuits. You think he wore it during sex?
Speaker 1: No, probably, he probably dressed like a plumber he pulled up. Yeah, I wore this, mind myself. He's cornball. He is the definition of cornball. I know, I hate to like say it like this, but I know a lot of guys kind of like like that kind of cheesy cornball type of thing. And I've seen some of them.
Speaker 3: Crash out before they crash the funk out. They're mentally they have they have identity issues, yes, and I think comfortable with who you are? Yeah, he was not. I knew this guy was a crash out. I tried making this thing. It just blew over. No one talked about it. Some people celebrated it, but he cried after that one game for Jim Mobile. But this is not fucking normal. Even blake Korn was looking like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Then God Jim with somebody who can't control their emotions.
Speaker 10: After we ran at thirty four times in a row, that game was like watching paint dry.
Speaker 3: Brother Dog, blake Korn was looking at him like, this guy is fucking crazy. What is wrong with dude?
Speaker 10: And honestly, everything that's coming out now, if the players did know, like no wonder, they weren't playing for this guy, and like no wonder, they're.
Speaker 7: Not pissed that he's gone.
Speaker 10: Like if you blatantly know that that is going on with your coach and what he's doing behind the scenes, like you lose respect for that guy as coach.
Speaker 7: As a head man, as your leader.
Speaker 3: This is the same.
Speaker 10: That's why I don't know if they are gonna lose the whole entire like program, Like a lot of people are speculating, right.
Speaker 3: That's like it's like your boss day and you come in late. He's like, hey, we we gotta get here on time, Bud, Like what the fuck what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Adam from the d with the super chat says, you all see chefters at the worst take of the day. We haven't heard more aside of the story yet. This is why we hate Michigan water Carriers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, It's just like, shut up, Chefty. You haven't heard his side of the story. You want the body cam footage of him trying to break into the house, Like.
Speaker 3: What's the eminem line? What she slipped fell landing on your dis Oh.
Speaker 11: She was too much for me.
Speaker 12: She was powerful. She took me by force. Once I was in, I was in, brother, there was no pulling out.
Speaker 3: She locked me in my office. I've been I got god by girl.
Speaker 1: It happened. It happened.
Speaker 3: You gotta be super you know my balls was hot, drunk. Yeah, it was trippy. I wasn't playing. He always second time for you?
Speaker 4: Today is going on?
Speaker 3: I tell you about that?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Do you want to talk about it? Something I'm not. I'm not I'm not a victim. I'm just like, whoa that can happen? Happy to say you're a victim's I was just allright. He on vacation with someone and and uh it was like a funny goodbye type of thing. And I got blacked out and I woke up and it was it was happening. I was like, I woke up to it. How did that make you feel?
Speaker 1: All right? Break a lot of lions to talk about. We got a lot of lines videos, we got a lot of football updates. We might tap on the show.
Speaker 3: I got some more wars.
Speaker 7: I got yeah, I want to get my take off.
Speaker 1: We gotta get some more Sharon takes off. But first let me tell you about playing fitness. Playing good Chat. Caught Up is the only judgment free zone where everybody, we mean everybody can get a full body workout in thirty minutes. All memberships include fitness training and get all that for just fifteen dollars a bouth where you get up creating the black cards and get us the community. It's like hydro missileage toutal body enhancement and access to over twenty five hundred locations worldwide. Joining Club Rodeliners, Playfitness dot Com. Planing Fitness for your fitness is essentral. Martin Jake Arden Jakes.
Speaker 3: Arden Jakes will be there this Sunday for the Detroit versus Stafford game pull up for four to six. Come bring in some gifts we're giving back to troops for four to six at Artin Jake's and then we'll watch the Detroit Lions game pull up. We'll be there hopefully you win. Also, anytime you go to any times Sporning event UFC Michigan Michigan State, are Jakes your spot ATV's walla wall put the draft beers and the best menu for food. I swear to you. It's one of my first wats go. I'm there for the UFC Fights person, doing the AJ club every.
Speaker 4: Game day, win.
Speaker 8: Get Ready, so the ultimate sports experiences. I'm a University of Michigan Star and NFL Sensation Brailen Edwards alongside the charismatic hip Brailing Edward.
Speaker 6: Touchdown, I say, break down the latest in sports like never before.
Speaker 8: Tune into the Brailen Edwards Show a touch downed week days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 13: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about pre fitness training in the judgment free zone that leaves them feeling energize all day long. Joint Planet Fitness Today with the pre PFPP online or in club and start getting that big fitness for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 8: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we.
Speaker 4: Do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side Woodward.
Speaker 3: Sports Massage Charehouse. Go see my guy, doctor Eric dunk in the corner of Wilbert and Long Lake grow at a beautiful massage chairhouse. It's a large massage chair showroom in the Midwest. Gand QR code dischedule your appointment orvisit Massage Chairhouse dot com if you don't know what type massage share suits you. You don't want to spend all day just laying in the chairs. Don't know why you wouldn't. They're amazing. Yeah, make sure check out his hug channels number of massage here a few channel on the internet. It's my guy, doctor Duncan with the Massage chair House, Massage chair House, my Sharona, my motor. Yeah, I'm Chefter. Released said that that's insane.
Speaker 4: What what what?
Speaker 1: Oh that I thought you met, Adam Schefter said my Charon, No, no, no, no, just Adam Schefter did say that. He didn't say, well, everything could be possible, but we haven't heard.
Speaker 11: His side of the story yet, and it's like, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So they must have did some diddy ship together. They must have done some Hefray.
Speaker 1: That's a good.
Speaker 3: He is dirt. Yeah, there's some tweets about out there too, of him saying I had a great time in France tran more. I'm saying that is. And the reason why I bring that up is the New York Post.
Speaker 1: Did you hire for that one?
Speaker 3: Do you have the New York Post photo? Chris, Yeah, we're done. I want you to sing that song by the way, we're singing now anyway, put it put up the New York Post photo. All right, dog, they tried sneaking in a photo both Michelle from Oh, this is the other one. That's all right, this Detroit News not New York Post. But it's fine. This time we can talk about this too, because this morning this is what was posted from.
Speaker 1: The Detroit News.
Speaker 3: I told you, we joked about it. We talked about it. Has always been the big Blue Wall joking. It's always been a thing that's fucking crazy. Because look, leave it up to Chris, because I want you to read how they wrote this too, because they wrote it as if something happened with Pats Fitzgerald hiring new coaches, hiring raises concerns. It's the first line, Yeah, what what do you mean over and as she's handling a past misconduct, it's about the past. You're writing as if it's like something to do with a new hire. That's disgusting work.
Speaker 1: Because Pat Fitzgerald did have some stuff come up in or why he was Northwestern was the hazing thing, but he did win the wrongful termination misconduct and getting a public apology from the University of Northwestern. So yeah, that's just scumbag ship out of the Detroit News ship. Just yeah, the big blue wall is what it is. And whoever wrote that article is on his knees for Bo Schembeckler or whoever the fuck you guys love now. I mean, they're all kind of freaks. So is that truly the Michigan man just being a freak, because you look at a lot of them, it couldn't be a little freaky.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The Michigan man kind of lost its uh lost its aura, i'd say, after the like twelve scandal in the past two years. But yeah, that's just I told you that, I told you I was gonna have I wasn't joking, like when I said they're gonna try to brush the shut out of the rug and they are Freddie Felt three one three says I'm glad Oakland you doesn't have a football over in the.
Speaker 3: Super chant shout out to Oakan when when when Neil's backing just I don't know why I would throw that ship his face every time? Where's your football program? Every time? He was fucking tag that's who ask when? Every single time? But yeah, I think he he goes his way out. He's slippery, man. It's like an eel.
Speaker 1: You gotta what you got, you got.
Speaker 3: Even when you got me just pretends he did it. It's crazy. It's crazy, and he has bots. I've gotten it.
Speaker 1: That's why you gotta get. You gotta get the chat on your side. The chat holds power with Neil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sometimes the chats like fucking but then.
Speaker 1: Neil won't read the ones that are.
Speaker 3: He should be a politician. He's very good, dude, he should be a politics He's very good.
Speaker 1: It's impressive.
Speaker 3: It is it really is hey man. Yeah, I think I guess that's the one thing in his favorite It looks like maybe some guys still have his back a little bit on the messy part of it, or they might just make him the face of it all. I don't know. Yeah, Detroy News posting that ship.
Speaker 7: This is all on Sharon.
Speaker 10: This isn't on a lot of people, maybe some people higher ups that obviously saw it happen. But Sharon is the face of this. Charon is the guy that did this. It is on Charon for sure.
Speaker 3: Dick when in the Dick does not fit, you must have quite.
Speaker 10: Like obviously this is on Sharon and it is a horrible look for Michigan. I will say on the bright side, Sharon, like you get to on mister bright side. Those were crazy, it was, But obviously, like four.
Speaker 7: None of you guys are Michigan fans on the show.
Speaker 10: So let me just say this as a guy that watched every Michigan game on stream this season, it was it wasn't a great product that they were putting out like this season. So it was all based on development for next season. They need to hire the right coach. That's a fact, like bar Noon, that is the most important thing from here, right coach face of a program that doesn't have a scandal in his background and isn't gonna have a scandal in the next five years. So just that is the most important thing right now. You think about Harbaugh cheating. You think about Sharon putting his d where it shouldn't be. You think about all the uh doctor Anderson stuff in the past resurfaced, and you know, the boshit it's it's really just a bad place right now in terms of image, in terms of Michigan. Everything that they said they were, you know, everything that they spoke on, like all this, you know, higher up, high class integrity. We hold ourself to a higher standard. It's obvious that that's just not true. And that's okay, but you just can't like go forward saying.
Speaker 7: Like, you know, we're better than everyone. Yeah, and it's just you have to look at yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 10: Hire the right coach, which I believe they can and will do with the money that backs them. And I think truthfully that you know, Michigan can be just finding bounced back from this.
Speaker 3: I believe that guy is.
Speaker 7: Kaylin de Barr.
Speaker 10: I honestly think they're gonna get them. Alabama's gonna run him out of town if they.
Speaker 7: Lose to Oklahoma.
Speaker 10: And I believe you go in and get Kaylin de Boor, who brought the number two recruiting class to Bama.
Speaker 7: You take some of those guys with them, he'll lose Alabama more.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 10: I heard this earlier obviously, when you guys talked about what would Michigan's record be at Bamagan or if they were Yeah, okay, I see sees obviously a lot harder to play Sharon or Cayler de Bour went to the National Championship with Washington.
Speaker 7: You saw that explosive offense.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I trust Kaylin de Boor and to try to follow up Nick Saban, that's tough. But to follow up Sharon Moore, now you're cooking.
Speaker 1: A lot less pressure, for sure.
Speaker 7: I think he could cook in ann Arbu.
Speaker 3: Kind of with you, like, I think you make perfect sense of Alabama chased him out, him not wanting to be there. I do think he has a better coaching resume than people a getting credit for because the Washington stuff.
Speaker 1: But that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that took place, and Washings not Washington got cooked by Michigan exactly. But get him to a Michigan, give him some time. Jim Harball took one Alabama right six years dude, they don't want Chig. He's in Alabama, I know, but he don't get that. We'll get some time. We'll get the cooking with it.
Speaker 1: Two won't give time to Obama. That's fair.
Speaker 3: Exactly how long to take Jim Harbado when the championship seven years?
Speaker 1: Like I think the board would be again uh Adam from the dal with the super chat all caps, Nick, you are wrong. This is on Michigan. They waited to do this till after the OSU game, after NSD National Signing Day. Once that happened, they could get rid of him. And that's one hundred percent true. They knew about it and didn't fire him until after National hot take.
Speaker 3: What I've read, it's no I.
Speaker 10: Know that fantastic hot takeler as in, Yeah, college program is sketchy, wants to get all their recruits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's actually like legality behind it because he's a state employee technically from the university that like that. Then they needed with cause they need to prove it and him and the girl lied to him up until yesterday. I guess she came and was like, yeah, it's we've been fucking.
Speaker 7: With all their receipts.
Speaker 1: I love the credibility was lost from Sharon in the locker room because like there were reports that like they weren't really like hiding it from people, Like it was kind of obvious that something was going on and people knew about it in the program. And so imagine these multimillion dollar you know, eighteen nineteen twenty year old seeing you walking around boasting, panging this war and seven Like, I mean, at least bring the baddie light skin that was in the stands around the locker room instead of the assistant, Like, you can't be bragging with that one. But hey man, you know, it's it's tough to see, uh, tough to see such a such an illustrious program fall. I mean not really, it's just you can't now, now you can't. And yeah, he's not a state employee. He's a private employee.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 3: The video I watched was of a lawyer talking about it. I'm go with that.
Speaker 1: What lawyer.
Speaker 3: I won't with faked its. I'm tom be truthful that someone who said, okay, my balls, fake lawyer.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, he's a private employee.
Speaker 3: From I'm going with the lawyer. I'll doe respect to you, I'll respect you guys. I'm gonna go with the person who's a fucking lawyer. What if I got fake tits get a law degree to and John you got something. It's funny cause he always says, you never believe when I say ship. So you didn't get fairy fake?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Is I can't believe that Sam planet of fake tits on that New York.
Speaker 3: That's the one. That's the one lawyer we have. She's one, all right, you don't no ways.
Speaker 1: What he's a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had a fat ass rock on I hand to and so congratulations to her that you're talking about Sam Flannel. Yeah, that's crazy. We had the photo of her actually put it on Chris. They tried to sneak fucking all right, so there's a big blue wall Michigan media on national media or at least a New York posts.
Speaker 1: They don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: How do you know she's a lawyer, It says in her bile. Oh, they tried sneaking Diddy and sneaking in there.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: Why is Diddy on this fucking photo?
Speaker 1: Class? It's kind of free? What behavior is it?
Speaker 3: Freaking Everyone fucks I mean.
Speaker 1: Not everyone fucks their assistant while they're married with kids, exactly.
Speaker 10: I feel like that's probably more obviously that happened of a face of a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it happens a lot. Tell me that she doesn't look like flannel, though I'm not saying that on area.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'll do the investigating off here. She looks like flannels, I'm telling you. But allegedly it has to be some type of investigation for that to go down. But there is a report from Yahoo that Ward Manual make it fired next.
Speaker 1: There was some stuff out there, and yeah, I mean, they have to fire Ward Manual. They have to fire literally everybody like this is like the fifth cheating scandal in different type of cheating, but still cheating. Like they've gotten. How many scandals this Ward Manual have to like super supervise before he actually gets fired.
Speaker 3: Yes, from Yahoo Sports. Two hours ago, Michigan was alerted that Sharon Wore was dealing with mental health issues, yet athletic director Ward Manual fire him alone with no HR representative or no security present. So I think that's that's what they're gonna use to officially dismiss him as looking like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, or they could just say, hey, you're fired. They don't agree to say ye.
Speaker 3: Did they need it? These scandals like the.
Speaker 1: Get out of that contract.
Speaker 3: He looks like a potatoes, Like a potato does he does he have an assistant? They need to fish him.
Speaker 7: I also, I think, uh, coworker here sent me it.
Speaker 10: I don't know if I w justin sent me the reason Siron kept playing samagaw.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh yeah. He didn't take risk on the field, but we took him off the field. It's very true. I don't see anything about Ward Manual being fired officially yet. No, nothing has happened. Yeah, just that he's in trouble for firing him without an HR representative present and with no security and know he had mental health issues, but like that's you gotta you gotta fire him.
Speaker 1: Nobody reputed reported that Ward Manuel has been fired yet. No, I would not be surprised if it has happened, or if it happens very soon, Like he's probably going to get fired, but it has not officially happened yet for anybody.
Speaker 3: Who actually matters. There was the guy that tweeted out stuff like a week ago, that one random like former quarterback you know what I'm talking about. He did tweet that they're working to get rid of Ward Manual. Yeah, no, Yeah, for sure he's gonna get fired, but it has happened yet. His name's Rob or something, Rob Sala.
Speaker 1: Let's go to break. We're gonna come back and let me tell you about Sharon's Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning. Listen, you need to go to Sharon's Heating dot com. They got a brand new website with a ton of user friendly stuff like scheduling online, free insta quotes or financing options. Go to Sharon's Heating dot com. Sharon's has been keeping Michigan family serviced for forty plus years. They can do the same for yours. Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning Sharon's Heating dot Com.
Speaker 8: Love Woodwind Sports Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full line merchant Woodwindsports dot Com.
Speaker 6: Just click on shop.
Speaker 1: We have all your favorites like Dan.
Speaker 8: Campbell, kneecaps, Woodward Golf, and of course our own love about Christian dice, men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports, impressure, friends, in press, your boss and fresher dog.
Speaker 4: Why Woodward Sports.
Speaker 6: Merch Today.
Speaker 15: Wealk in to any Lady Janes haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, scalp massage, hot leather neck shape, and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience. Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 4: Detroit as the best sports fans in the world.
Speaker 6: That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world.
Speaker 4: We are the food Wind Sports Network.
Speaker 16: You things are better than having regular legs that work, and it's Spider Legs. Spider is a premium pre roll brand where bold innovation meets meticulous precision. Spider Legs sets a new standard blending strength is sophistication for those who value products built with.
Speaker 3: Care and purpose. Spider Legs can be found and over two different dispensaries. Fall him at Spider Legs Official on Instagram, Worth can bite and whatever. It's live more sports dot Com. You's so much be more actionalsticless colof smashed like button bee friends, tell a friend and share the streams, share it. I did reach out to a source and Ward Manual is still employed as of now, but they're definitely upset the way he dismissed re More Well, I got I guess you should h No.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get fired. It just hasn't happened yet. Do I gotta get faked? Hits? What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Do you never believe me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I done.
Speaker 3: Let the people know because he keeps saying he his fart. You guys know he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not fired yet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do I need to get faked? It's no, I got real ones you handle Chris. No, I just sudden you know I have that? I mean, oh yes. This is the tweet from John U. Bacon talking about so they did so they would have fired him right away, but you have to they have to do investigation. They did investigation going back to it looks like the summer and they both said no, how, no way anything was happening between them, which didn't get view of him much to go on her count flip yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: I fucked that guy. Dude talk about Michigan water Carriers. I don't care what he says on this manner at all.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just letting you guys know. It was a situation where like you find out and you can fire right away. You need you need the evidence.
Speaker 7: You know, John, you actually checks him out. He was lighting up Shroan.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was he was.
Speaker 7: I saw the HERMANI about the.
Speaker 3: He's upset about the tunnel stuff. Johnny Bacon is on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's a mission.
Speaker 3: But I'm with you.
Speaker 1: He's literally a part of the big blue wall.
Speaker 7: Did you see the IRMANI interview this morning?
Speaker 1: No credibility.
Speaker 10: It was good, really good. HARMANI interviewed him on his Yeah, it was good. A lot of information of mine. He is also a part of the big blue wall.
Speaker 3: So did we Yeah, for sure, we do we get anything wrong with than Nick, with the investigation or any of that stuff. Hot take alert. I love hot take.
Speaker 1: That's not.
Speaker 3: Of the walls.
Speaker 7: I know I'm kidding, but I mean everything was. It was a good interview.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's everything that you said easy is everything that I've heard so far as well, and obviously this whole thing into a whole new level like he did not need to respond like that, and that's why he's in jail, as he is in jail, as he should be. And that's why this is even crazier of a light shined on Michigan right now. It's terrible what how he responded, how he responded after the fact, and yeah, this is not a great light for Michigan. All they can do right now is hopefully fireward manual clear you know the air, get somebody new in there that you trust to not have all these scandals go down under your nose, and how you're hopefully the right head coach, which I believe is Uh. The bar after he gets fired shot.
Speaker 3: To Mason Ratburn in which words chats is, Hey, if Chris loses the football, pick him, he has to beg for one hundred dollars. That's true, that thoughts, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 7: This guy has to know you who that's a different guy than the other guys.
Speaker 3: See Chris not dogs, Let's see it.
Speaker 1: Double G twenty one twelve said with the super chet says, uh.
Speaker 3: About to find out a whole new meeting for the transfer. Ooh yeah, some Ohio.
Speaker 1: State fans, what if he goes to prisident Ohio.
Speaker 3: Dude. That's the thing is this shits so public that even though you you want to go try to do heat her, it's too public where they can the blue the big blue wall can't save it from that. You're going to jail.
Speaker 1: You're going to jail. He's arrested.
Speaker 3: You're an idiot, dude. Maybe they can't say I don't.
Speaker 1: Know Spenny his name? Did I say it wrong?
Speaker 3: Again? All right? So one thing, because yeah, I said that to his brother, cracking up. I'm glad they agreed. It's a risky there's a risky sin. It's a risky sin. Have you guys know we're talking about when k Conning in first got here to make a plush made a plush doll for a pissing store, gave silken hair. Yeah, they give him the troll hair, the troll doll hair, and so he looked like, uh, like a Cuban man. Yeah, tell them talking about baggage. Hold all right, I do want to talk about this and then we'll get into sports because I was the Lions. We got a big matchup coming up this Sunday as well. But one thing that my guy spin he's been clamoring for with the new Michigan State higher under Patis Sergerald was a particular person, that defensive coordinator, and yesterday I hired him as code defensive coordinator. That's Max Bullach. Yes, and let you guys know, it's former Michigan State linebacker. Look at check out the tattoo on this guy's guns.
Speaker 1: Definition of spartan dog. How many times they gotta beat dead ass definition.
Speaker 3: Sawn on the arms and the dame's a great program only linebacker coach there obviously getting upgrade code if it's a coordinator. But the guy's fucking born to do this, ship son.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get too like. I watched this video him miked up and he gave me dangn Campbell vibes. It did. I'm gonna get this to Chris. He is not he's the assistant defensive coordinator. He's the linebackers coach.
Speaker 3: This guy.
Speaker 1: I love Max Bullis so much. The Bulla family is Spartans through and through, and he is a legend. I was so excited to see them bring him back. Obviously, I like Joe Rossi. I wanted them to keep Joe Rossi because I thought he was a damn good defensive coordinator. They did, they did, and they still got Max Buller. I thought he was for sure going to be a defensive coordinator somewhere. But he's coming home to learn under Pat Fitzgerald. I think is such a good learning experience for him.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then he's going to get a chance to be a head coach somewhere and then hopefully, if you know, everything's right, if the light shines down, once Pat Fitzgerald's done, he can come be the Spartan head coach.
Speaker 3: Because this I love.
Speaker 1: I love Max Bulla. I know that's what he wants.
Speaker 3: And he's such a cool This is energy is so infectious that, like you don't think a couple of those Norther Game kids will come over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, he's in at least two or three of them. And you got Jordan Hall senior year. With Max Bulla as your position coach and Pat Fitzgerald as your head coach, he's gonna get drafted in the first couple of rounds.
Speaker 3: I think I'm buying in. I'm dude, I'm telling you I'm gonna go to I hate that I'm buying in. I think I'm buying it. I'm gonna go to a couple of games next year. I really like the trajectory of Spartan football. I really like what coach Fitzgerald is doing. That defense is going. It's gonna be back to fucking like elite defense. And uh, Chris, could you three cam that, Justine?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, so sound sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This was this is Max Buller. Oh yeah, one second. But yeah, this defense is gonna get nasty real soon. Obviously they still have you gotta work through some kinks, but I expect them to make a Bowl game next year, and I think that the defense is what they're gonna obviously butter their bread with. You know, linebacker head coach Joe Rossi's a bulldog. And then you bring in the one of the best linebackers of my lifetime at Michigan State to help out as well. So I'm excited to see what they do. But here is Max Bullet micd up in Notre Dame Prache.
Speaker 3: I want to be false speed. I'm gonna try to block him.
Speaker 6: Said, turn on good, good good the show yards.
Speaker 1: Goal line, Like you're it's gonna be like third on one. You're gonna want to.
Speaker 3: Like creep up, keep your death so you have power you guys.
Speaker 1: You know that who goes hop fire? He tackle?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Kay, that's the rep.
Speaker 11: Good go drake hot what fire rep?
Speaker 1: That's all right, good, it's.
Speaker 6: Supposed to leave the reaction.
Speaker 8: He's right there.
Speaker 3: I'm okay what you're here for?
Speaker 4: Man? Set?
Speaker 11: There you go?
Speaker 17: There you go?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Right my right, My neck said, honey, come on, good, you have my vocal core work man.
Speaker 6: You don't be too wide.
Speaker 3: Step step run him, run him, run him.
Speaker 6: All right, that's good.
Speaker 3: Dam come on, run your feet, run your feet, run your feet. There you go. You can wait to fight.
Speaker 6: Take your troll for.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I think you're seating in there a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be a future head coach of Michigan State. Spartans go green, says Dhin go white. Baby, Come on.
Speaker 7: Now I'm playing.
Speaker 8: I uh.
Speaker 7: He was three and one against Michigan. I remember the name, Remember the player. He was a great player.
Speaker 10: You've heard this name incoming for quite some time, just talking about the leader that he is. Obviously he's not the head defensive coordinator yet, but he'll have the guys fired up ready to go once again. This is why Michigan can't take a step back. You need to make the right higher. Michigan State is, you know, doing everything right to prove to be successful, prove to be a respectable program again. Because Jonathan Smith and Mel Tucker, they've been in the dirt for a while. The hungary they had, I know, the boost are hungry as well. So Michigan State wants to get back on track, back to relevancy in the Big Ten. Michigan's not trying to fall out of relevancy right now. Make the right higher. Pat Fitzgerald's gonna be coming for your chest, coming for your throat, and you gotta make the right higher. You have that game at home next year, luckily for your first year. Pick the right guy, make the right moves. Sparty is definitely coming and OSU Indiana, Oregon, they're not going anywhere.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Big ten's the new SEC.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, I mean you've got the coaches, You're starting to get the coaches. And I'm not ready to put Michigan State in any kind of conversation. No, no, no, but they can be. But they can be very quickly. That's how college football works. You can turn it around very Look at fucking Kurt signetty. Do I think they're gonna be the number one team in the country, Like, no, But I expect them to win a bowl game next year, and then after that, I expect them to be competing for the playoffs. And I think that, uh, this is gonna be a good thing for Michigan State. Man, It's just gonna feel so much better. Like you, Coach Smith, he was a nice guy. He can't coach a Big ten school. Pat Fitzgerald is a big tenth guy. Yeah, and he hates Michigan, so like to have that at Michigan State. Is just a defensive Big ten linebacker head coach who hates Michigan. You know, he knows that rivalry and he's not gonna be shaking hands with whoever sexual deviant you hire his head coach.
Speaker 3: He hates Michigan. Yeah, he took Northwestern to a Big Ten championship game. I'm north fucking Western. Like I said, I'm tempering my expectations for now. I expect a bowl game next year. After that, you should be contending for the playoffs every year. Next year, how many years? Seven wins next year, seven wins next year, this year.
Speaker 1: At least I did too, and they sure the thing too real quick is like that very winnable games that they lost.
Speaker 3: Even if you're a Michigan fan, that that rivalry has been dead, it's not been fun. I don't think we cared this year. I missed what was competitive even when Michigan State was beating the shot out of Michigan MPWM.
Speaker 1: You nobody told you that Michigan State was winning ten games last year.
Speaker 3: Stop. I don't know. I just I just want the rivalry to be good again.
Speaker 1: I and I fucking love it, man.
Speaker 6: I I.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good about Michigan State football right now. Obviously it's still a long road to go. And uh but I believe in coach Fitzgerald. I do, and he's making the run. My tweet as soon as they hired him, I said, it's gonna be uh interesting to see what he does is OC and I would I wouldn't mind if he retained ROSSI, but if he didn't, I would want him to get Max Bowl as DC. Yeah, and he got. I got both. So I couldn't be happier with the defensive trajectory of this team.
Speaker 3: Let's see what the offensill look like, all right, it's gonna break come back, talk some lions, how about that? Or let's know what you guys want to chat, will put it up in a poll. But first and foremost, let us tell you guys about Loom. Shout out Loom. I'm gonna hit up Loom on Saturday, and you can too.
Speaker 1: Listen. They've got a ton of exclusive products. They've got great deals, and you can use code WSN thirty to get thirty percent off your order. Go to Loom dot com. Loom Cannabis. They've got buzzins. They're delicious, they're purf I'm not an edible guy. I love the buzzins. They're seltzers and they're seven and a half milligrams TC or you can get the buzzing Maxes for one hundred one hundred milligrams. But they've also got new flavors. They've got lemon, lime and the orange. The orange is amazing, So go check it out. A ton of other cool exclusives. I'm using their double Stuff cookie right now. It's some great flour. They've got premium everything and great prices. Go check it out Loom dot com.
Speaker 8: No one it gives you away more fashion prizes than wood Wind Sports.
Speaker 4: You don't believe us.
Speaker 2: Here's a late it's ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: You guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, well, well the hell not.
Speaker 6: The winning doesn't stop there. How about our OutKick your coverage winner.
Speaker 3: You think everybody.
Speaker 6: Got a hot bigger prices, bigger pay cash, merch chickens, and more, all.
Speaker 8: From the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports. Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, Action, YouTube, but for your chances to share the winning from Detroit's number one sports networks, Woodward Sports.
Speaker 2: Like a frost By straight from the Divine colasom skin feels so fine.
Speaker 6: That's a freeze sake, no side effects, no mistake. Chill soub zero. I see truth.
Speaker 2: Fielded, Chill, It's all for you. It's not magic to science play Chill subs.
Speaker 8: Congratulations to the real Coach of the Year Muddy City Dan Campbell.
Speaker 18: Just put your head down and go to work. It's about three fun man. There's about three.
Speaker 1: Fun Buddies Pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh guys, we're telling you all season long, get your family's holiday party scheduled with Buddies Pizza. They'll come to the crib or you can go there, show your family the original Detroy style pizza with Buddies right now. They got tons of deals going on, including gift cards.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: If you purchase a fifty dollars gift card, you get a free four square one topping Buddies Pizza, the original of the Detroit style pizza. Check them out Buddies Pizza dot Com.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: Fun to get eaten by lion with your shark like a lioness. That that thing smashed that like button.
Speaker 1: We're live here in the Planet Fitness Studios, Iron Spencer Aster, He's easy. Shout out, Mariah, We got Chrisy, we got Nick All right, are we done with this stuff?
Speaker 3: I think we're done the more stuff. I just put a poll in the worst shot and it's fifty Yeah, side by side, Christos, don't do this side by side side. She's she's gorgeous, by the way. The wife like I might have to shoot my shot.
Speaker 4: Wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, treat you like that. I'll treat you right, he's got money.
Speaker 4: Huh, she's got money.
Speaker 1: She's got money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. She does have kids, though I'm not I can say something real funny. We gotta got a Patreon. I want to say something Patreon that ship, but I'm not. I want to be mature about it and talk about each lines. That's fair. Speaking about maturity, Jared Goff doesn'ture a lot. This is becoming a weren't lying a lot better quarterback he was when he got here. And obviously you know when you face your former team that trade you for another guy and then won a Super Bowl with those questions will continue to persist, and he kept getting them. But today or yesterday, I should say, you feel like you finally got sick and tired of it. The way he wrapped up the RAMS questions was quite hilarious. Yeah, the video, Chris, this is from our guy Doc mac a room by the way from Detroit Sports Illustrated. It does it does.
Speaker 19: It feels like a long time ago. And then we kind of talked about it earlier in the year, how it's kind of you know, my career and now has spent more time here. So yeah, it certainly feels like a long time ago. He still feel like, no, not so much anymore. And really, I mean, we played them in the playoff game, was such a big deal, and then the next year played him again and that felt like even less. And so now it's even further removed. And yeah, they're they're a really good team. And and is that almost a new step of this the past we're still talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead? Uh affectated?
Speaker 3: That shows me he does care a little bit. I mean, anytime you are I guess he passed away from somewhere and and and essentially told you weren't good enough to complete the mission. You are always gonna feel the type of way when you play that team.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Sean Iva wasn't even the coach. He still be pissed up the organization. He's want bury in the dirt anytime. And that's how you want your quarterback to think. That's why you want your competitors to think that are on your team. He still cares, he's still I'm not faulting him for pretending he doesn't. You got to you don't have to, don't have to give them any Bulletimore material.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, we we know, he still cares. He's from California, he went to school in California. He was drafted by the California team. Like obviously he wanted to play there, win super Bowls there, and retire there. Every single kid who has ever liked football and has been from a city with a team.
Speaker 3: Wants that, like tightly from Saint Louis, but from there, then Saint.
Speaker 4: Louis and.
Speaker 1: Uh so you want to play for your hometown team. You want to play for the team that believed in you, and they they gave up on him. So he definitely, uh, it definitely stinks and he's human. Man, It's gonna happen. But yeah, I would get annoyed too if every single day, Hey you remember you remember that batty you were fucking Why don't you fuck her anymore? Hey, hey, I heard your number one eater gave you up for another man. Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's pissed me off too.
Speaker 11: I'd be like, yeah, she's gone, I got a different roster now.
Speaker 3: Like when Stafford says it, it's a little bit more believable because like, you were the one that wanted out number one too. You want a ring with Jared Goff is different. They got rid of you and then they got the ring. I'm saying that you're the one to be pissed off, a salty and by the way, nothing against it, nothing wrong with it. No, you should for that one should You should.
Speaker 1: He's a man, he's human. It's fine. He's a professional. Jg'll take care. He's not gonna let his emotions get the best of him and crash out in homicidal, suicidal tantrum like I'm definitely not here. You don't have to worry about that from Jared Goff. But uh, and he better not have a side piece. But dude, there's no way. Uh, But shout out to JG.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's good. I love when he unravels a little bit. He's done it the past couple of years. You know, we've seen him kind of get a little, a little comfortable with the media and give him some stuff like that. So I love seeing that. I love seeing the personality.
Speaker 3: So this, Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's definitely pissed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure it's died down a bit because you beat him twice one for a playoff win. But it's always gonna be there, but it'll always They won a super Bowl, Yeah without you. They told you you weren't good enough. Yeah, they added and then two first round picks to get rid of you, and then a third and then it happened, and then it happened, and now it could happen again. You're going back there. This guy's replacing you know, I need to go and win that Super Bowl with your girl. Now they're fucking he's about he's on pace win an MVP Trophy, Adam for the D or Adam from the D.
Speaker 1: Sorry he had him from the D with the super chat. They gave up on golf, just like Sharon Moore gave up on his marriage. Oh sorry, last one.
Speaker 3: And that things. Man, maybe she wasn't putting out and maybe that's what I'm schefter was referring to. Maybe Adam st sublimity, tell his wife, I need to pop that day for me. Shot it hook with this kid, Smarland. Unless you have been more clapping baby, oh god, m hm, oh, I'm just I'm just trying to figure out what the chef he was saying. That's all that's due. He was carrying water. He's a Michigan guy. That's what happened.
Speaker 10: I mean, damn talk about not yapping and clapping. That's what JG is trying to do to these l A Rams is That was just seen in the interview. He's not trying to talk about this anymore. This will always be a part of the Jared Goff story and it always will even if he wins a Super Bowl. The fact is Jared Goff is a really good quarterback. Matthew Saffords a great quarterback. Jerry Goff still needs to get over the hump. And to get over that hump, you need to win this game in LA to put yourself in a position to be successful, make the playoffs, and give yourself a chance to go on a deep Super Bowl run. You gotta go out and beat that quarterback that was traded for you with two first round picks and a third round pick.
Speaker 7: You need to go out.
Speaker 10: You need to be dominant against this LA team. They have a great defense. You don't right now. You're banged up, you're battered, you're bruised on the defensive side of the ball. Rams are scoring thirty points minimum. You gotta go out there outscore them. Don't throw any interceptions, Stanton in the pocket and put up numbers. The Detroit Lions need to win this game against the La Rams, and Jerry Goff needs to be a beast to do so go out there and show.
Speaker 20: Them, Chris, I think this one, I think this one still kind of holds a little bit more weight than the other than the recent ones because the recent ones were in Detroit. This is him going back to la This is going back to Cali like he's going to He's going to have maybe a little bit more emotion. But I do feel like it is You're right, Nick, It's always going to be a part of him. I mean, even when even if he achieves the ultimate success here, it is still going to be a.
Speaker 3: Part of him.
Speaker 20: And you know that's what you need to drive you like you need that, you need something to motivate you. How many times did Michael Jordan just get pissed at somebody for no reason?
Speaker 3: Just he'd make up, He'd make up.
Speaker 1: You find that ship something.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm all for it. I'm all for golf. Continue to be continue to feel a way about it. Brady, Tom fucking Brady, all right, more rings than Michael Jordan's sapter and some type of media source. And it was like every single game had a final reason to hate the other fucking guy. Yeah, and it Joss me, Jared Goff has.
Speaker 1: One sikos do that, man. You gotta go to that fucking place where you want to kill and and sometimes you gotta get yourself there by faking it. What were you laughing at? He said, make the wife's fight, and I think she was talking about Kelly Stafford and Christen Harper, But for some reason I thought about, like trum boards mistress fighting his wife. What you got in that fight.
Speaker 3: Wife?
Speaker 1: His wife got mom. She's got the hate in the mom straight.
Speaker 3: That's true. Yeah, but that's poor fucking gorgeous. She's hot, you love her. She's hot. She's not hot. She's good, not the just kidding his wife.
Speaker 4: She looks good.
Speaker 1: She's hot.
Speaker 6: Freak.
Speaker 3: I respect easy. You know what he's doing. He's doing the fact girl gym thing. You know, he's playing to see it. Early's not a fat girl, gim brother. She's fucking hot. She is fire. But look at her eyes, Look at her eyes. She's still going for you know, she's still going through her divorce. Natural born freaks, you don't know she.
Speaker 1: Just got in her eyes for sure. The eyes don't lie, jimbo.
Speaker 3: Man, after seeing your baking, she could just say, I just.
Speaker 20: Say, you're staking claim early before she's even out there.
Speaker 3: You're putting it out there early.
Speaker 1: I respect it.
Speaker 3: I'm taking. If I wasn't, i'd be lying.
Speaker 1: Do you hit twenty eleven? Says Kristin Harper. Greater than Kelly Stafford? Absolutely, and pretty much every way.
Speaker 3: You know what I was thinking about today, And it's fun to bag on Kelly Stafford. Really is when I first came up here to Wilberds Sports, she was up here.
Speaker 1: She was nice, She came through.
Speaker 3: And donated for the gave a bunch of toys back. Yeah yeah, yeah, without even being asked.
Speaker 1: She's pulled up.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was very with the fucking truck full of toys. Yeah I'm talking, yeah, you haul not fucking f one fifty you all truck full of toys. So she's she's a good person. But for fun, it's you know, we're still to talking ship but and she does yeah yeah, yepps. You know, congratulations, like what Sharon was doing. You know Staffordship Stafford's probably doing because of that. You know, she still about sucking his backup and then kissing him after. That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, dude, it's nuts. And she gave him all girls, which I'm sure he loves. But you everyone want, you want, I want. I watched that movie last night, Three Sons, No there will be.
Speaker 1: Blood, my boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and that wasn't even his boy, but his boy. You know the best movie add Lewis, I was. I didn't even know watch Gangs in New York.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, oh yeah, Daniel d Lewis say some accenting. Another movie's talk to What is he English?
Speaker 1: No, he's American? All right, it might be English. I don't think so, dude.
Speaker 3: I found out the guy from the Wires English. No fucking McNulty, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he's Irish.
Speaker 3: Crazy McNaughty is a very Irish name.
Speaker 1: Well, he's Irish in the show. In the show, yeah he's He's from the UK for sure.
Speaker 3: Shout of those guys, those guys so his house, you know, Uh, I.
Speaker 1: Can see that.
Speaker 3: The doctor's super super British. My first experience with that was Jard Butler. Yeah, I don't know what the fucking it's I don't know again, always say what's your what's your real? Kid from Snowfall never seen main character watch Snowfall. All right, I'll be next. Yeah, I'm kind of sad the wires over. Yeahs literally late in bed last night, like damn, I probably oh yeah, yeah. I still think this season I told was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Huh corner kids that season with all the kids, Yeah, fucking Michael and all them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael's a new Uh, he's the new Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That par was dope. It was dope, and then I.
Speaker 3: Felt bad about boy though. Doukie dokie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's he's the new Bubbles sucks. That's that's That's why I like the ending of that is because the machine keeps going. Yeah, nobody's big enough to stop stop the city. Yeah yeah. Randall Small says, think of how many of her friends Matt did before her. That's a good point. That is fair because he was the starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: That it works fucking fair. That is a fair And Georgia is crazy for football. I watched the clip of him about him. Yeah, yeah, do you think are cool? Where's head by the way, spurriers, spur I think he's he's dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's Is he still alive?
Speaker 7: I think he's pretty alive.
Speaker 3: He's pretty alive. It's crazy. He's really old.
Speaker 1: He's not coaching anymore.
Speaker 3: No, for sure, he's a bro.
Speaker 1: He is still alive. Steve Spurrier, he's retired. He's eighty years old.
Speaker 3: Oh ships Blue the Water.
Speaker 1: He's supporting nineteen forty five. Sorry, I thought he might be passed.
Speaker 3: He's old, all right? What is that? Why is that drop in there? That is crazy? Do it again?
Speaker 4: Oh? Wait on it?
Speaker 1: No, no, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Nope, do it?
Speaker 7: Nope. Matthew Stafford or Jared Goff walking into l drop heat?
Speaker 3: Oh walk in this bitch like a motherfucking villain.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Jared Goff walking into lack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that probably is Nick.
Speaker 3: We got some more Detroit Lions clips, but feist. We gotta tell you guys about Jack's cod Ash Jacks car Wash.
Speaker 1: Make sure you guys tap in with Jack's car wash. All you gotta do is text ws in eighty eight five two two, seventeen twenty nine, go to any other forty locations in Michigan and you can get a free car wash courtesy of Woodward Sports. Your car is dirty. There's probably salt and rocks and ship all over it. Go get a car wash for free on Woodard Sports text WS in eighty eight five to two seventeen twenty nine is Jack's car wash.
Speaker 3: Chill medic Chill Medicaid. Listen. I told you guys, my Grant was a big fan the water. It's non transforma, meaning it won't get you high. It's for your everyday aches and pains, to help you get through your daily duties. To chill medicated. There may or may not be some deep throat diets who use it. Make sure you guys get some chill MEDICAI at chill makhead dot com.
Speaker 6: Every wonder what goes on inside the game?
Speaker 3: Deep Bass got a man gun it touch Down.
Speaker 6: Brailing Edwards Join Brailing Edwards and Shams.
Speaker 11: Edwards had cut down.
Speaker 6: Marlocks Zone God Edwards for the Touchdown.
Speaker 8: Where they dive deep into the heart of sports. Weekdays from two to four pm. They're bringing you expert analysis, exclusive interviews, and a fresh perspective on the sports you love. Don't listen only on the wood or sports networks.
Speaker 3: A ton of Sun, a ton.
Speaker 4: Of sport, a ton of man.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights.
Speaker 1: Live Jane's Lady Jane's Haircuts from an open seven days a week. Walkins are always welcome. Stop and sit down, relax getting award winning haircut from one of our lovely talented stylists. You can get a hot leather next day of Scoutain size Hot Tael treatment. All that wrapped into one in the King's Treatment. Lady Jane's Haircuts. We're goun to open seven days a week. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 3: I see some of you guys. I need to rethink my definition of hot. I think she's hot. I think she's hot. I'm stand on it with you, all right. She looks good, you know, sending a photo your wife. Maybe we'll do a couple of side by sides. Except for song Kayak. You get a hot wife, son Kayak doesn't well keep your photos yourself for your own sake. Kicking you coverage, someone comes snipe you, swipe you, all right. I'm terrified this Sunday last week, gonna stand out of bus this. I told you guys, we can beat the cowboys. Did fuck these cowboys. We can do it. We've done it, and we've beating these rams too. There's always been like some ship in between, right, like, actually, when we should beat them was the playoff game. We should have beat them. There was no excuse for them in that one that Aaron Donald, Uh that all the guys healthy. Game one last year, Pooking the Cool left early and it was still a close game. With the overtime Dave Montgomery saved our fucking lives and the stadium walked out screaming Jared Goff's name. Never understand it, but it's whatever that is true. This time they got Pooking the Cool, healthy and fucking divine to Adam. That is terrifying because our corners have been getting eight and alive and we're missing Tary Ronald as well. Here's Dan Campbell talking about uh, both Pooking the Cool and devout Adams.
Speaker 9: Last week, you you played an opponent kind of maybe a rare situation where they two leade receivers. You had to shut down another one this week with Adams and Nikua. I'm scurious, what did you take away from last week's performance that can apply to this or is there nothing because they're so different stylistically, Well.
Speaker 18: I think they're they're a little different just in style of play, you know overall, yet you know, Piggins is a physical receiver. He's big, he's long, and uh so's Nikoua. You know, he's a big guy and uh you know, nikoah you can't you know. I got a lot of respect for him, just particularly over the last two years since we played him. When you get to see the guy up close and go against him, you realize how big and strong he is. You know, he's got good range. He's faster than I think people realize. I mean he runs well, you know, and then he blocks, you know, I mean he gets after it. So so you got to fight this guy all the way to the catch point. And so what you learned from last week is really what we did. I thought we fought on the perimeter, you know. I thought talking to Meek and those guys really fought man read, particularly against three, and it had to you know, and we're gonna have to do that again against twelve. He's a really good player, man, He's stout, he's strong, and then obviously Adams is man. He's kind of slitherly, he smooth, you know, and you you gotta be careful in the double moves. He does a real good job with his stems and dropping his weight. He's pretty elegant with his routes. Man, and you gotta be careful because he'll he'll make you bite on something and then he's gone the other way. So they are different in that regard, but they're both very dangerous receivers.
Speaker 3: I saw Comed Wilbers sports chat. DeVante overrated. That's fine. You say that he's still great. Where he's great, and that's in the red zone. He's got like sixteen touchdowns. He's elite in the red zone. He's still a great route runner. Now I don't have that breakaway speed, I'll give you that, But Pooka the cool is unguardable. I mean, this guy has the back. I think he's like twenty three contested catches, the most in NFL history in a single season including postseason. It's twenty six. He's got twenty three and the season not over. This guy is probably gonna break that in this game. He's so fucking good man. And this is this game where last week I was on business by the Cowboys. We could beat them, We can beat them, we can beat them this one, guys, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm nervous, little nervous because we we we had pressure on him last year. Ye home opener, the elite version of this defense. Mcvace and Stafford icking hate that, admitute, they're so good. They put to that quick game and they're still getting.
Speaker 6: The ball off.
Speaker 3: I don't know, legend killer, Go ahead, Nick, you think you will stop pooping the cool.
Speaker 10: I think we saw the recipe a little bit against the Cowboys. You're gonna have to get to Stafford and cause those turnovers, and that is the way you're gonna have to do it. Yeah, you're gonna have to get to Stafford. You're not gonna win this game, and you have to outscore him. You have to rely on your offense. Obviously, Matthew Stafford, Pooking, Akua Deavonte Adams are gonna put up points. It's gonna come down to Jared Golf on the other side and Jamier Games to absolutely take over this game. Take the time of possession. You're the less talented team right now, and that's just how it is going into it. But this it's not like you know, this isn't like a game you can't win. I don't think that the Rams are you know the best team ever created by any means or that this Detroit Lions team can't beat them, but they do have to get creative with the pressures on defense and offense getting the ball to Jamier Gibbs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's by way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we did last year too. We got out to Stafford the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah he did.
Speaker 3: I bet that's fine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just need to say that. Four in the season and yeah, but I mean still susceptible. It's at times.
Speaker 3: And again the thing about the pressure of the Detroit Lions outside of last week last week, they're tremendous. Getting have to Jack Prescott and we were all there to see it. We have the longest time of pressure and it's the second longest time of the pressure.
Speaker 1: In the league. Not great, Bob, not great, And especially like we talked about, you know, probably no Kirby Joseph, Definitely, no Terry Arnold, Definitely no Brian Branch And Amik Robertson has let up the second most yards and coverage so far in the NFL this year, and Dj Reed has not looked the same. Obviously, I think he'll get better, but he's still dealing with a little injury. Puka and Davante are gonna have a fucking field day unless we kill Matt Stafford allegedly on Roe blocks. You gotta go out there and you gotta put Stafford in the dirt every time he drops back. There needs to be somebody in his face every single time he drops back or he's going These guys are gonna get open and they don't drop balls. So you got it.
Speaker 3: Nick's right.
Speaker 1: The only way you win this game is if you are harassing Matthew Stafford the entire time.
Speaker 3: A couple of super chats, one coming from d twenty three eighty seven Finals, super Chest says, if the Lions win this game, easy has to start the show Monday chanting Jared Goff, Jared Goff, if we win this game on I'll be happy to do that. Yeah, for real, we had Yes, I'm not telling you as we can win this one. I'm just let you know it's I don't have the confidence I had last week. No, I really don't. Another super chattoo from d Hint twenty eleven, you do, okay, I have the confidence I had last week, which was which is not at all he said, dj Reed can't be too handsy this week. The old line has to protect JG. You're absolutely correct, end of the day. You got to get out to Stafford, and it's something you can do. You see in the past against this team in particular, again they which they quick passed the game. They executed it with with you know the corpse of Cooper Cup and you know pooking to Cool who left the game early. This one, you got Divine to Adams who is well, and you got pooking the cool who is second in the league at receiving yards. It's just a little bit different for me. That's that's all I'm saying. But if you got to if you get to Stafford, you could make some happen.
Speaker 1: Jared Veris, Byron Young, Kobe Turner, Brandon Fisk, Punaford, just Hi Stewart. It's just high Stewart done anything this year too. Sad. Oh damn.
Speaker 3: I heard Byron Young's doing a little bit of a knee issue.
Speaker 1: Limited in practice, questionable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that would be awesome if he doesn't play. Because eleven sacks and like four of them come within the inside. Yeah, and we know inside we just all right. I think if you got the pressure Obviously, we know they can still move the ball they did against us last year, but that can limit the way that how quick they're scoring, you know what I'm saying. And if offense doing what they need to do, they need to win that game. But you got to get that pressure.
Speaker 1: This Lions offense, too, has been fast. They've they're not the methodical, twenty play drive touchdowns scoring Lions offense that we saw last year. They have been scoring because of seventy yard touchdowns, because of these big chunk plays, and that's why we saw so many points scored and so many possessions against the Dallas Cowboys. If you're doing that, man, if you're going out there and you're giving that Rams offense that many possessions, you're gonna have to score forty points to win this game. Uh, let's go to break. We're gonna come back. We're gonna keep talking on Lions. But first let me tell you about mad Packs. Go to get maadpacks dot com, find a store near you carrying the best product in the game. Listen, I've told you about the high low pre rolls. I've told you about the boomshok Loocket, Tarantelis, but they got new product coming, a line of concentrates that I am going to personally taste that were made in their own factory. It's not Middlemand, It's not this guy does this, they do that. No, they have their own factory producing the best product in the game, and they've got their own non infused preroll line coming up with some of their great flowers. I'm gonna have a lot of that pretty soon. I'm gonna tell you guys how it is. Makes she stay tuned. Go to get Madpacks dot com find it near you. Matt Flavor, mat High, Matt Pax.
Speaker 6: Love Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes.
Speaker 6: Check out our full line merchant Woodward Sports dot com. Just click on shock.
Speaker 8: We have all your favorite designs and like Dan Campbell, meecaps, Woodward Golf, and of course love without merchandise. Men, women, inn's kids all love Woodward Sports. Impress your friends, Impress your boss, Impress your dog.
Speaker 4: Why Woodward Sports merch today? Why do we fight?
Speaker 21: We fight to protect the innocent, to hold the powerful accountable, to bring the oppressors to justice.
Speaker 6: Why do we fight?
Speaker 21: We fight to secure and preserve our civil liberties, to get each and every one of our clients the justice they deserve, and to make the lives of real people just like you whole again. Then Fights dot Com.
Speaker 8: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but.
Speaker 4: We do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side.
Speaker 6: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Lets, Stanford Chevrolet cadilec Buick gmc go to less Stanford dot com making all these jokes. You got the wrong ed read up there because the enclave is now two ninety nine per month. Oh you've got the x T six three p fifty nine per month and the Chevy Silverado Crew cab for one eighty nine per month. Check it out Lets Stanford got a ton of deals for the month. HITLP my guy, Goran, I'll get you in the car you want, West Stanford Chevrolet Cadachic Buke gmc. Let's Stanford dot com comedy is a full time job. No super chat from d twenty three eighty seven, So a shout out to Corey and Scott preciate Cory Scott Stafford, guy, you gotta bump those numbers up one screen. Those are rookie numbers.
Speaker 4: Hey, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: I know you can put it on, you know, put on your daughter's like child monitor thing you know that doesn't have like screening screen.
Speaker 4: Don't do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Sorry read the super chat.
Speaker 1: Super chat in there. Uh Stafford, you at your b and the.
Speaker 3: Click you claim Detroit first off and the click you claim quick claim. But Sharona your wife.
Speaker 1: I'd like to sorry. You really got it bad for Sharon's wife.
Speaker 3: She deserves it, she does Foster. I couldn't hear it.
Speaker 1: Dan, put your pones in. You're justs bracing as we really don't like me.
Speaker 7: No, no, you missed that. Say what you got? You said the reasons why the Lions? You know we're gonna lose this game?
Speaker 3: Okay, well I said I'm nervous. I said why we lose a game? Well I'm nervous, all right?
Speaker 7: My bad, my bad, you're talking choppy.
Speaker 10: What are the reasons why you think the Detroit Lions can be successful in this game?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 22: Was it prepared for that? One didn't expect that. They want they want this one, dude, power of friendship.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why. I got some actual reasons. If there's weakness on this Rams team. It is their cornerbacks, and uh, I think you know, if Golf's given provide enough, he's given enough time. Jamison Williams is the three names I'm telling you guys from four weeks ago, the j J James, Jared Goff, Jamiy Gibbs, and Jamison Williams. I feel like they could break this game up at any given time. Their cornerbacks really kind of suck. That's why I went and traded for McCreery before the deadline. I think Jameson Williams could expose him. And I'm Robbs to get the death by a thousand cuts, but this is one where I think they're gonna be doing the death by a thousand cards and we get that pressure, so we give us a couple more explosive touchdowns. But this is a good team, man, It's a very good team. It's a good team. I'm not trying to like observed with the Packers that thing went through. I was happy about the Cowboys that thing fell through. This one, I am just s this, damn dude. I'll never much listen.
Speaker 1: The Lions can win this game. They can't. They have the explosive players. They have the upper echelon talent on offense, like on defense, they need Aiden Hutchinson to be the fifty million dollar man. You need Aiden Hutchinson because Jack Campbell's gonna do what Jack Campbell's doing this year, and he's gonna be flying around the field and he'll make plays, maybe he'll create a turnover. But you need Aiden Hutchinson to consistently and ruthlessly attack Matt Stafford for the entire game. He couldnot be given any reprieve. You have to make sure that he submits to the Lion's pass rush like. It cannot be something negotiable. It can't be a pressure, it can't be a oh, you almost got him. No, you need to put your shoulder pad in his hip and get him on the turf a lot like. I need at least six sacks in this game from the Detroit Lions if they want to win.
Speaker 3: D Hit twenty eleven charts Chat says my voice looking from last from there, Miss Canady.
Speaker 1: Miss I'm in trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are, I'm in trouble, Canada, Canada. That's how I did it. I don't know, mister Kennedy, he got kicked out for doing drugs. He's popping pills. He was, he was, he was, he was fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a good heal never pop it.
Speaker 3: His assistant Lion's defense against Stafford Equals was that cheese butter powers butter.
Speaker 7: Don't love that.
Speaker 3: But at some point you have.
Speaker 7: To secondary is okay, but listen.
Speaker 1: You gotta do give me one needs the protective casing around the butter, so you can't carve it. Defensive line needs to be the glass dish that you put the butter into.
Speaker 3: My glad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, to keep the second city, it's not cake. You cannot the cake.
Speaker 1: You have to be actually the glass dish because the secondary is soft butter.
Speaker 10: But if Aiden Hutchinson is this game wrecker that you paid him to be, this is the game where he shows up. He's one of the highest paid defenders in all of the NFL. We talk about Jack Campbell like he's one of the best linebackers.
Speaker 7: In all of the NFL. Make a game changing play.
Speaker 10: You pay DJ Reed to be a top twenty five cornerback. Put one side on an island, don't get taken advantage of. Don't get abused like you did in that Cowboy game, and I gotta say a meet Robertson. He's a guy that takes a lot of pride in his play. He's been playing like dog shit.
Speaker 7: Wake up.
Speaker 10: Go in there and you know, go up against a guy who's on the other side of thirty and DeVante Adams and go you go prove some respect. You don't have your teammates back. You don't have Ryan Branch, you don't have Kirby Joseph. You know you're gonna have to play better a meek show up. You've done it with Justin Jefferson before. Find that same groove. I trust dj Reid to bounce back. You paid him to be a top twenty five corner. That's literally what he's paid to be, So show up in this one and then Jack Campbell make a game changing play Aiden Hutchinson in the face of Stafford all game long. I think this defense, you're gonna see it in flashes. They just need to take advantage of the opportunities when they arise.
Speaker 3: I think I had the stat earlier in the week there bottom five and pressures allowed and top in sacks allowed too, meaning they don't allow low sacks. But you did bring this up this point up earlier in the week, and the numbers officially come through. Jamior Gibbs is the fourth most receiving yards per game amongst running backs, and the Rams allow of the eleventh most receiving yards to running.
Speaker 1: Backslitz Bama Blitz, jo Jo john O save you, and I think we can.
Speaker 3: I think we can limit DeVonta Adams a little bit. I think red zones that's where he's at. It's Puka Pooka is a problem. I think a Meek a handed with hand with the older versus Devonte Adams. No, he did with what he said it was with Jay Jennis.
Speaker 1: I do love Davonta Adams and Meet Robertson has been statistically the second worst defensive back in the league this year when it comes to yards allowed, which you can't really allow yards if you if you want to like, I love a Meek, he has not been playing well. He'll tell you that. Can he go out there and lock up Davonte Adams? Have we seen him do things like that before? Yes, I'm not banking on that. You need your pass rush to get home. Meek.
Speaker 3: Robinson has allowed a league high fifty receptions across eighty targets this season.
Speaker 1: And like six hundred and twenty five yards in coverage or something like that.
Speaker 11: Fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, all the end of the day, what it is is gonna be the you need the.
Speaker 1: Pressure a makeup kJ o'beys is a meet up fried by Wando Robinson exactly that Tavion Wicks mister about Adams is still better than one. They're fucking Robinson and d'antavian Wicks better, better hands, more, more fucking surgical.
Speaker 10: Do we think of beings just up bomb now or does he still have it in him?
Speaker 3: He's got it in him. I think he's got it in Adams. I really, I hope. So I don't think anybody listen, just even if you got pooka cover. Brother, Guys, she's mad. She's so hot. She's mad. Yeah, Eastern European clean lady and she's got us.
Speaker 1: When I went back to like blow.
Speaker 3: My nose, she was snapping on somebody in some language I didn't understand.
Speaker 4: He liked it.
Speaker 1: I did like it. And she's I I know back in her day she was the pride of her village. Yeah, shut up and money, she's for sure, she's built and she's very nice, great person.
Speaker 3: I know she's got great person.
Speaker 1: I did get a video from mopping the carpet one.
Speaker 3: Time that was crazy. Oh man, how you say some wild ship to every day? When I came in and find out that she was a little bitlish. I don't know if she if she understood the things I was saying. Wild ship that was complimenting her. He was some wild complimenting you know what. Let me hit that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much? All right, let's go to break uh. Sun Cruiser best.
Speaker 7: Drinking the game out right now and it is not even close.
Speaker 10: It's sun Cruiser vodka iced tea and they paired with Woolward Sports and Detroy Football all season long. This weekend, when you're gearing up to either chill on the couch or go out for a night out, make sure to do it with sun Cruiser my favorite of pink lemonade.
Speaker 7: Check it out.
Speaker 10: It is fire only one hundred calories, four and a half percent alcohol, perfect for tailgates, couch gates, or wherever you're watching Detroit football. So this season not the good times. Cruise with sun Cruiser and Woodward Sports. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 8: No one, it gives you away more cash and prizes than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: You don't believe us.
Speaker 6: Here's our lady.
Speaker 2: It's ten thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: You guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Well, why the hell not?
Speaker 6: And the winning doesn't stop there. How about our OutKick your coverage winner.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 8: Bigger prices, bigger giveaways, cash, merch, chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports. Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 6: Action YouTube for your chances to share the winnings.
Speaker 8: From Detroit's number one sports networks, Woodward Sports.
Speaker 13: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about free fitness training and the judgment free zone that leaves them feeling energized all day long. Joint Planted Fitness today with the free PF app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 4: Detroit's the best sports fans in the world.
Speaker 6: That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world.
Speaker 4: We are the Woodwinds Sports Network.
Speaker 1: What up to?
Speaker 3: Welcome back to whatever It's live on sports dot Com. He's watched the more racks on Chris Nicholas call off slash like, Oh, be your friend's tough friend and share the strength You're shout out to Nick all right, trying to find reasons to the tri Lion's will win this one. Where were you last week?
Speaker 1: Were you with you?
Speaker 3: I think you were with me in the Cowboys? What yes?
Speaker 7: Those with the Leo's baby.
Speaker 10: You guys know, I mean that team When their backs are guess the wall, they find a way. This is obviously the biggest game of the season, just like the Dallas Cowboys game was, because this game would amend anything with a loss. I just believe Dan Campbell will have these boys fired up, ready to roll.
Speaker 7: But I also believe in the.
Speaker 10: Stars on this team that are still here that are gonna make a difference in this game. And Matthew Stafford didn't get slighted by Detroit. Jared Goff got slighted by LA. He obviously still holds it dear to heart. Are we really still talking about this, Yes, Jared, we are because we need you to play your best football in LA this Sunday at four to twenty five to keep your playoff chances rolling, and I believe they will. Honestly, I'm leaning Lions so far.
Speaker 20: I think to another factor I have to mention about the defense when we were talking about it, is just you need those and I know this is like a need on a haystack, but you need those linebackers Jack Campbell, Sanzeloni, like you need them to just punch out the ball and get turnovers. Like turnovers are going to decide this game. I know that's nothing new, but if you can get one or two of those, maybe maybe a strip sack or or something along those lines. But particularly the linebackers, the people that hit hard, that that are gonna be coming at those running backs, Like I think those guys, if they can make some turnovers for this team, or even a turnover, that can be the difference. That really can be a difference because the offense obviously has to bring it, but if the defense could just get enough stops, enough stops. I mean, look at look at the Lions a couple of years ago, the furthest they went. Their motto was, look, the offense is gonna carry us if the defense could just do enough, and it got them all the way to the NFC championship. Fella, It's like this Lions team is no is no stranger to leting the offense carry it. And so I think if you could just get enough with the defense, particularly with turnovers, I don't know if.
Speaker 3: Team though, No, I don't know if you can go bam for banned with that offen is what I'm saying. Yeah, that's fair, you can if JJ had protection. Yeah, that's wrong doing the clip of Jared I'm sorry Dan Campbell talking about Jared Verse.
Speaker 1: Uh no, okay, because I don't know if, like I don't fully trust that defensive line just or that offensive line just yet. They did a great job at home, and obviously, you know, the road factor isn't as bad when you're in LA because they rams fans don't exist. They're just a bunch of pencil pushing ninnies.
Speaker 3: But they really are.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: They're a bunch of fucking dweebs.
Speaker 1: Dude, But Listen, you need the offensive line to keep Jared Goff upright, because that is a nasty front. Like they they are fast and they are aggressive, and they have five different guys that can rush the passer. So we'll see what happens uh in that factor. But I don't like just okay, we're giving them another chance. And that's how this this offense puts up points fast this year and allowing that Sean McVay matts to have for pooking the cool offense that many opportunities. You can only force so many turnovers, you know. Yeah, that's the rams oh line.
Speaker 3: That's all dealers didn't come down to me. Yeah, I think one thing that can help you to give those you know, the jjjs we talked about. Jameis Wims gives those week as cornerbacks. How about Jamier Gibbs has been a lot, a lot a lot of wide receiver lately. Yes, and you're gonna have him with Dave Montgomery out. Dave Montgomery, you famously abused this team last year, especially in the overtime period. To think Dan Camile talking about Junior Gibbs catching out of the backfield, Yes.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 2: Chris, what kind of lift does Jamiir give in the passing game.
Speaker 4: I mean just you know, being able to fight them up to different positions a lot.
Speaker 18: He's an asset, you know, he's he's uh, he's a weapon for us. You know, we've said down all along and this guy does serve as many roles and uh, he gives us a lot of flexibility, you know, with with what we can do.
Speaker 1: So you know, I've said this before.
Speaker 18: The more that we asked him to do, the better he gets, the more he can do, you know, but he allows us to do a lot.
Speaker 1: So you know, he's a good player.
Speaker 3: He's a good player, and he's only getting better. I think, Joe, listen, it's gonna be it's more likely gonna be shootout. It's coming down those turnovers and we're getting aster Matthew Stafford that that's in my opinion, that's what it is. It's one of those ones where you can feel how you feel either way about it, but that's how the game is gonna go.
Speaker 1: Christ is exposing to me on this put my camera, but I wasn't pay attention.
Speaker 3: My phone. I mean, they can't they can't see Now you're locked into the video. You're watching on your screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was watching on this little screen I have right here on this desk because we're super fancy and high tech because you stream multiple used once yet h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to have Juamior Gibbs and Jamis and Williams carry you.
Speaker 23: That's like I said, this is not the same offense that was methodically moving down the field twelve play, thirteen play, fourteen play drives, eating up a bunch of clock and punching it in for touchdowns.
Speaker 1: They are a big play offense this year, and they're scoring on explosion and unfortunately that's where you're gonna have to live.
Speaker 3: So you need Jamiir Gibbs to be Jamiir Gibbs. You need Jamison Williams to be Jameson Williams. And I'm not worried about putting up points, especially at the offensive link and stay intact, but I'm nervous about that defense man our defense.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Are you nervous about protaking golf at all?
Speaker 1: I am. The part I'm how I look at it on paper is they'll have a much easier time getting pressure to golf than we will to Stafford, and golf is worse under pressure than Stafford. So the opportunity for us to have blow up plays is much higher than theirs, and you just need a I mean, unless the offensive line comes out and does exactly what they did against Dallas, But you can't realistically expect that kind of performance again.
Speaker 3: So that's my question to you, Spencer.
Speaker 20: Are you more concerned with the Rams defensive line than dallas Is defensive line coming into that game?
Speaker 3: Yes, because Dallas was on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Dallas was just you were worried about the interior guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their strength was our weakness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is an actual unit.
Speaker 3: They got four or five guys that could get after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dallas. You were just worried about Kenny Clark and Quinn Williams in Jared Goff's face, and the Lions obviously had a very good game plan prepared for those guys. Yeah, this gof's gonna get it from every angle, like Surolmore's assistant, like, you got a lot of different guys that can rush the passer. Uh, So we'll see you gotta But if the offensive line goes out there and they play on their fucking toes again, it's going to be a shootout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kings, Gambit says, I can expect that performance.
Speaker 1: I love the confidence.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah, this is this format. I mean, go listen to Jared golf Talk yesterday and they asked him like, hey, what is it about this team that's like, you know, that makes them good?
Speaker 1: What makes them great?
Speaker 3: And the first thing is said was the defensive line and pretty much everything we just told you. They got four guys and get after it. I just sent Chris a video of Dan Campbell talking about Jared Verse. I mean, it's it's not you can't fan this away. I'm not talking about a fan of like like fucking no, I'm talking about like what Gambit's doing right now, Like no, we're gonna well through it. Like no, it's it exists.
Speaker 1: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: Go watch the games this team lose. They were kind of fluky, the two block kicks because it's Eagles and that's insane. Yeah, and then the obviously their receptions, but again that's sometimes what takes one of these games. And it's just you can't necessarily count on those things, you know. It's like it's hope isn't a strategy. You got playmakers on both on both sides. It's just the Lions secondary is the biggest point of contention for me in this one. Here's Dan campb talk about your a Verse and Hellion's almost drafted him or they would have had a fallen.
Speaker 2: Players he drafted was was a Verse.
Speaker 19: I just want to get your impressions on what sort of game record he is and when the Verse was sliding a little bit in that draft, he was getting kind of close to where you guys were, did you think you might be able to get him at some point?
Speaker 1: Then we liked Verse.
Speaker 3: And he's a good player. He's a really good player, and he's grown so much in a year. I mean, this guy is he is.
Speaker 18: He's a violent player and he can't he can wreck a game. I mean he's he This guy sets violent edges in the run game and then he gets an edge.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 18: Those guys collectively do a good job running stunts and pick games things things like that. He's man, he's really grown. But you know, but yeah, we liked him.
Speaker 1: You know, we liked him, Dan Campbell, and he knows, like if you understand football, you know, the Los Angeles Rams have a very scary defensive front and the Lions are going to have to come in there with a great game plan, and obviously they like to do a lot of stunts. They like to provide a lot of different confusion because they're very athletic and they can move around that defensive front and put guys in different spots. So you're gonna have to come in there with your U with your big boy pants trapped on and and the Lions offensive line is going to need to communicate well and need to pass off and trade off blockers fluently or or things are gonna get ugly, but it's very possible. It's not like they're a world beater. Nobody in this league is just that much better than anybody else this year, so we've seen them get got before. I'm not gonna rely on that. I'm not gonna be like, oh yeah, we can be another outlier, another outlier. But I'm trying to talk myself into it.
Speaker 3: Did you make the bet? No, Super you know it's not as gonna cost us some money he spending. But last time you made the bet, yeah, I know it worked out in our favor. You're gonna make the bet.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's fifty okay? Seven? And a half.
Speaker 3: I'm not like, I don't I don't know if it'll be that much.
Speaker 11: Talk is cheap, mothertherfucker.
Speaker 3: I just moved to six. Started off four and a half, now it's at six. I did watch Matthew Staffy. He was coughing a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's sick.
Speaker 3: I'm crossing my fingers over but he's sick.
Speaker 1: Wait what that's That's such cope, dude. Yeah, as much as Matthew Stafford video, you have the sniffles.
Speaker 3: Who maybe maybe we get classic matt Maybe we're talking about Hay turnovers. He can give you turnovers.
Speaker 1: He could have that cousin creep back. But you gotta think, you know who's probably more motivated to beat the other team is Stafford? Like, if anything, Stafford's more motivated to beat the Lions of golfers, to beat the Rams. They beat him twice, they say kicked him out to Jared. All the fans are hating Jared Goff stready beat the Rams. Staffords cruising.
Speaker 3: He's got a fucking super Bowl to win an MVP, and he can beat the Lions to do it.
Speaker 1: He's in l A.
Speaker 3: What else does he have to do in the in the fucking champas. Now he does have to Jared Golf if anybody wants to beat them, way more, dude, underdog, we need it. I don't know, Stafford, I can't believe you just said that I.
Speaker 1: Forgot my laptop. Wasn't charging he did.
Speaker 3: He did have some sliceship to say about Detroit.
Speaker 1: Was talking about his wife.
Speaker 6: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I think it goes both ways.
Speaker 3: For golf.
Speaker 1: Don't have a ring, well, you don't. If you win this game, you don't win a ring.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Do you think who's hungry? Your girl with with the ring, a girl without it? You know what I'm saying, the girl without it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what about the girl with the ring when they see their man's axe like him liking all our Instagram pictures.
Speaker 20: Or forget all that about the girl with girl get a trophy, the girl that could get a trophy, like matt Stafford's got something to prove this game can get another he fails off.
Speaker 3: If he falls off, then I think the hunger is there for both quarterbacks.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I do think it's more for golf though, with everything you guys said Matthew Stafford's ten and three.
Speaker 1: We z D says, spend lions need this, dumb says Spenny. How many Detroit Rams hate? You got.
Speaker 3: Two hates?
Speaker 1: Two hates of the Detroit Rams. Shit was stupid.
Speaker 3: Motherfuckers wanted the worst fucking draft.
Speaker 4: Pick that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was fucking annoying. That's I don't honestly if I screw a Cordy, but they're asking Stafford and by the way, to cure a hundredercent, right, So I got cut off for saying that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, who were the losers that made those fucking shirts? What fucking piece of shit losers? I think it's I think it's John made those Detroit Rams.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I know John sold them. I don't know John made that ship. Is fucking stupid, dude. Yeah, I hated that ship. I hated that ship because hey, we're cucks, you might as well just sell those and like we're the beef is settled, you know what I'm saying. But Adam, I we butted heads on that a lot. I did not want want to root for Matthew Stafford at all of that season. We had, we had him, we had investment in that one. Yeah, the worst they did the better. Our traffick was, why the funck would I root for that guy? When he got the super I rooted for him. It was too late by then. It is what it is. At point you're thirty one or thirty two, I root it for him then, But up until then, no, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Fucking root for.
Speaker 11: What the fuck do I look like?
Speaker 3: That's crazy? I have a clatform more now because we don't have it on the line. Yep, yeah, I don't know we're gonna break. I look for that Stafford video. Essentially, he was talking about when he was gonna become the number one overall pick. He said, half a Detroit didn't.
Speaker 4: Even want him. There.
Speaker 3: You need a little ha ha little haja laughing there. I'll see if I got that one. Also, McVeigh did throwing a button there when we talking about Jared Goff being good black.
Speaker 20: Rock Chris, let me tell you something that you don't need a butt about, and that is black Rock Bar and Grill.
Speaker 3: The food is great.
Speaker 20: No button needed a sizzle above the rest home of the Steak in the Stone. You've seen the heavyweights at two of their old cases, Judica and Arbor two for two both ties, great food, great vibe. So make sure you check out the one closest to you Heartland, Nova, Kitten, Davidson and Portage, as well as the other two mentioned. And don't forget met your Woodward Sports when you're there and get twenty percent off your food bill. It's Woodward Sports, Black Rock Bar, and Girl Home of a Steak in the Stone.
Speaker 3: Check it out. Check it that.
Speaker 8: No One it gives you away more cash and prizes than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: You don't believe us.
Speaker 2: Here's a lad it's ten thousand dollars wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: You guys supposed said, hey, if you gouts all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, well, why the hell not?
Speaker 6: And the winning doesn't stop there. How about our OutKick your coverage winner.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 11: Got girl.
Speaker 8: Bigger prize is bigger cash, merch, chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 6: No one doesn't bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, but for your chances to share the linning that's from Detroit's number one sports Networks Sports.
Speaker 15: Wealking to any Lady Jans Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, scalt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special.
Speaker 3: Scan the QR code and get your coupon today.
Speaker 15: Lady Janes Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience, Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Jans Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 8: Congratulations to the reel Coach of the Year Mother City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 6: Just put your head down and go to work.
Speaker 1: It's about to be fun, man, There's about to be fun.
Speaker 4: Wood Word Sports.
Speaker 7: The most away. Get filing the game. You guys know what it is. It's a Wicked Pickle because Michigan.
Speaker 3: Are you ready.
Speaker 10: It's the biggest pickleball event of the year. The Forward Sports Wicked Pickle Open January ninth through the eleventh, and we're kicking it off with a bang Friday night at seven thirty. The Forward Sports Celebrity Tournament hits the Court. All four shows throwing Down plus local celebs, all broadcast live.
Speaker 7: Then the real battle begins. Three days of NonStop pickleball Men's, Women's, mixed and singles divisions. This is where champions are made.
Speaker 10: Sign up now at Pickleball Tournaments dot com or call Wicked Pickle at seven three four three three one three four five one Wicked Pickle Jack it out?
Speaker 3: What up to come back with? Which live when sports dot com. He's watch moraction Chris Nicholas col Off. I would have had grabbed that video, gonna get it to Chris. Here's shortly.
Speaker 1: I've a drinking coffee in two days.
Speaker 3: Why is the reason he was making my tw good shraw?
Speaker 1: I don't like shraw.
Speaker 7: You gotta get some of that teeth whitening.
Speaker 3: I got two faces the organ yeah, white and your teeth I used the past two days.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: I went to a dentist while back. As a while back, she got naturally white teeth. It's like some people have naturally it was like an extra something they got. Yeah, I swear she said, all right, she said some people got more naturally white.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I went to this dentist, her name was Crentist. That was not good.
Speaker 3: Oh he's so offended.
Speaker 1: Well it's from the office. Fuck you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my table joke. Anyway, here's me, Matthew Stafford. Count throw a little bit fell you, a little shaped, little shape.
Speaker 1: On who else?
Speaker 3: A little a little bit, A little bit.
Speaker 4: Coming into the drop, pretty parents, We're going to be the nuber on pick.
Speaker 3: What do you remember about the hype or being anposition?
Speaker 17: I remember about fifty percent of the fans in Detroit not wanting me to go there. So I remember wanting Aaron Curry or Jason Smith.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I didn't pay too much attention to it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 17: I just wanted a chance to play and get in, and I obviously got that chance and been, uh, you know, hanging on tight since.
Speaker 1: I was young. Everybody wanted Stafford.
Speaker 3: But I don't remember that being the case at all. Everybody I remember that being the case at all. I think everybody wanted Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Do you remember it being anything other than that? Nick, I don't chat, No, I don't easy.
Speaker 20: Was it that draft class the year we had uh, we had that class together and we were.
Speaker 3: And I think I remember you it was a couple of years after a couple of years after No, I think it was before I apologize.
Speaker 20: Because I remember I remember you being like talking about that and I wasn't like following football at then.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were like you were geeked about it. Yeah, everybody wantedthew Stafford dude. But look, that's what these that's what lead competitors do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm not judging.
Speaker 3: They're trying that switch. They gotta find a reason to, you know, fuck you something. Some of the grind towards against everyone's like, oh, everyone complains about haters, but haters drive a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, haters drive a lot of people to be great. Because I when I say you prove your wrong type ship just great. On my own, I think Jed haters proved Jared golf I go first every week in the pick them. That's the definition.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You gotta just know your picks, like I mean, go first, go last, Just make the pick.
Speaker 3: Jason Smith saying what do you say me for? There's another one too, this one I could be nitpicking, and I want to be the guy. I'll have to grab the clip. But it's it's Seama Bay complimenting Lions, Jared goff Is, but they got this, they got that, they got I'll grab it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want me grab it?
Speaker 3: All right? You both shit a little bit, then I'll find it.
Speaker 20: Oh well, I'll ask you, do you want to see me drink this water? I'll I'll ask you a question. Do you think that there is any that there is any ill will towards Detroit now that you know they've lost to the Lions a couple of times, like Stafford's been on their seven end or do you think it's this is just natural competitor stuff, like.
Speaker 1: Any ill will to the Lions from Stafford? Yeah, because he's also shown hate and he's talked about the fans multiple times and talked about how like they didn't deserve the playoff win, like he was like, I'm happy for those guys in that locker room. It's like, all right, fuck you dude, Like, yeah, he's there is some ill will there, and things might have settled a little bit down now that Lions fans aren't foaming at the mouth as much anymore, but they definitely still uh. I still think that he has the animosity towards the Lions fans because of his sucking his wife poisoning his mind. No, it's it's there. It's natural to be there. That was the place you're at. They talked about you, they beat you in the playoffs, you know, and I think he wants to get his get back. I think guys think of things like that, they remember stuff like that. So yeah, I think he holds Samana mosity Nick, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he still does.
Speaker 10: I think after Detroit bood the living shit out of Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 7: Me being one of those people.
Speaker 10: One of those Lions fans.
Speaker 3: That was one of the.
Speaker 7: Most electric, crazy environments of all time. Ford Field.
Speaker 10: When Matthew Stafford comes in the moment that they show monscreen he's taken the field, it was the loudest booze I've ever heard in my life. And the fact of the matter is, no matter how poor we were to Matthew Stafford, he never won here. He didn't win a playoff game here. And then he asked to get traded and he had a little sneak around with Sean McVay.
Speaker 7: Oh you're in can Coon as well, ha ha. Yeah.
Speaker 10: They did this all behind you know, Jared Goff's back. Obviously it worked, So you can't blame him too much because it works. But that's a fact he asked out and I think a lot of people in Detroit forget that. But obviously we can't blame him too much. But I still, you know, looked out at him a little bit for it. Did it help us in the long run, Yes, But will I look at him differently than you know, Kelvin Johnson and Barry Sanders one hundred percent. He went to LA he won, and now you are seeing him and you're contending against him year after year after year.
Speaker 7: This game is.
Speaker 10: Personal to both teams, There's no other way around it. It's personal to Sean mcvagh, it's personal to Matt Stafford, it's personal to Brad Holmes, and it's personal to Jared Goff more than anybody because Brad Holmes is one that made that trade obviously, So yes, it's personal to everybody.
Speaker 7: This game means more.
Speaker 10: And that's why I think that six point spread is honestly a little ridiculous. Anything can happen in this game.
Speaker 1: Well, anything could happen in the courtroom if you don't have the right person fighting for you real quick.
Speaker 3: Chet shouts Freddy Felper, coming through the art Jakes, So I'll be there at AJ's to see number nine put in the dart.
Speaker 1: Shout out and shout out to d twenty three eighty seven. Kelly's what started the beef, and if Stafford had any balls at all, he would have took control of the situation. But he lets her peg him on the show.
Speaker 3: That wast in.
Speaker 1: In roadblocks.
Speaker 3: We get back, we'll play the Sean McVay video. You guys don't know. There's a little bit of slight. It was quick. He's a quick talker, but he's a compliment everything Jared Golf including he throws in a butt slight button there. Well, we'll get after this.
Speaker 1: Tell us about Johnson.
Speaker 10: If you need the best fighter in the game, there's only one guy to call, and it's Ben Johnson over at then Johnson Law. He's gonna do everything in the courtroom to fight for you. So when you're going through any legal trouble whatsoever, only one guy to call.
Speaker 7: He's the best fighter in the game. He's gonna make sure you come out on top.
Speaker 10: It's Ben Johnson over at Ben Johnson Law, or check him out at benfights dot com.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 8: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Join former University of Michigan star and NFL sensation Brailen Edwards alongside the charismatic.
Speaker 11: Shep brailer Edwards.
Speaker 6: Touched Up you go, I say, break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Brailen Edwards.
Speaker 8: Show with sheperd Touched three days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 6: A ton of sun, aun of sports, and a ton of man.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights, live daily five to seven pm on Woodward Stars.
Speaker 3: Gold Crown, there the old geez. They are in some of your favorite products right now because the concentrats are their bread and butter. They've been doing it since the caregiver days. They also got their own infused pre roles called the Jesters of multiple different strains, but their newest seller right now is their infuse Gelatin free gummies coding nerds for the extra pop. Check them out in the dispensary near you. It's gold Crown, what if they're welcome Bite whatever, It's Live worsports dot Com. He's a must be more rax you chrysticulous collop smashed like button. Be a friend, tell a friend, and share the stream. I need your help chat because I'm called the Jared golf pater. Anything I see through the lens of a Jared golf pater, nothing ever.
Speaker 1: For what it is.
Speaker 3: It's just because I hate him for whatever reason. You guys like to make up or the people who say that I'm not Jared Goff Vader. I like the guy. I think he's hilarious, think he's a great guy.
Speaker 1: He's a super beautiful wife. He is funny, and.
Speaker 3: He's funny as shit. He's also eminem fan since before he was a Detroit Lion.
Speaker 4: I have a question for you.
Speaker 10: Yes, if Jared Goff wins a super Bowl with the Detroit Lions, he's Jalen Hurts. Who will have the better who will have had the better career? Jared Goff or Matthew Stafford Stafford Jared Goff's winning percentage?
Speaker 3: That don't Judy Groppol got a pretty good winning pen with a ring though, that would help.
Speaker 1: If Stafford Stafford wins the super Bowl. So strong, If Stafford wins an m v P or another super Bowl, then Yeah, it's him for sure, hanging around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's another thing too, is are we counting if if Matthew Stafford wins the MVP this year, like this is like without him having the m v P this year. Yes, I think it's still probably Stafford simply because people want to look at Hey, do.
Speaker 10: You think Golf will continue to win? So his numbers will continue to increase at thirty three or Stafford won it at thirty three. I believe Golf just curtned thirty one.
Speaker 3: Yes, just hanging down, that's always gonna be Staford. He can see he's a better player because he.
Speaker 1: Better care different.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll put it to you this way.
Speaker 1: I think Stafford. Stafford's already like top ten in passing yards, and he's gonna be like top He's thin, he's sixth or seventh in passing yards because I know Philip Evers came back because Stafford was about to catch him.
Speaker 3: I got stats, I guess before I make this Cup comparison, because I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Gonna be wrong either way.
Speaker 3: I also compare to Eli and big Ben, but I'm pretty sure big Ben has the stats over Eli. But I think it's would be I think it would. I think it would be viewed as being the better guy. Well we.
Speaker 4: Have that.
Speaker 3: You want to play video or now, Oh yeah, I got you. We don't have to. No here, it is.
Speaker 24: Still unbelievable offense. I mean they're up there number one in points. They're so explosive. I got tremendous respect for coach Campbell and and really what they've done, you know, really for their team. You know, whether it's defense in the kicking game, on the offense, he and Brad have really built an excellent foundation that they're really building on. Obviously, Jared's done a great job, but they've got unbelievable playmakers. They do a great job of accentuating their skill set, their physical upfront. There's a certain style of play that really comes to life when they're at their best. And you know, it's a real credit to their players, their coaches. I've seen an excellent offense set's you know, continue to pick up where they've left off over the last few years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jared's done a great job. But and I by way, I didn't put this in today's show for a reason. I was gonna make it that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: Damn it Chris, I don't think it's a slight.
Speaker 3: I think it's it is what it is. I think he's calling off what it is. I know a lot of Lions fans will take it as a slight because they're not sucking off Jared Golf claiming them is God, he can walk on water. All the reasons for the detrol line success because of Jared Golf. Everything other than that is a slight. Your thoughts on it tomorrow? Okay, once got here, we gotta you. We could save it tomorrow. I mean we we got three minute left where we can.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 10: I also think we could do that topic tomorrow after digging into some numbers if if Golf, and then we.
Speaker 1: Could give it an actual segment.
Speaker 3: Those are two different things, but I'm down for either one. I don't care.
Speaker 10: It's Friday, Thursday, Friday beers, question mark, I'm back Friday cruisers.
Speaker 3: Friday cruisers could be a thing. I'm down.
Speaker 7: We get it sponsored by some.
Speaker 3: Sean McVay love slavic women. Well that'll do for us today.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you tapping him and she smeshed that like button for easy for Nick. For Chris, I am spencer with the heavyweights we'll catch you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Peace,