Speaker 1: A little layer of the land there. We got a little rospel a little bit of audio. This morning, I see it's like it's like all of it. But you know what, there was a lot of interesting stuff last night once it actually got going. I don't think anyone thought that one of two things wasn't going to be a problem. One just the sheer volume of people. Every moment that Trump and Elon were actually conversing, there was a million people. Because you know, you can see it. You can see it when you have the app lanche. I don't know how it looks on the computer. I just had it on my phone, but but a million people simultaneously streaming, and you know a lot of people were streaming through secondary meets, because while I did have it on my phone, I had my tv UH streaming a the UH. I think it was Foxes, because you know, the networks are streaming it, and everybody with a podcast was streaming it except us, And then so then they were doing live listen things. So you flip over and there's Tim Poole and his team all just sitting there staring. But you could stream it that way and you wouldn't necessarily show up in the in the Twitter total and I understand why people would do that, because while there may have been bandwidth issues there, I don't know if that was what the problem was. According to Elon Musk, the other really predictable thing happened and that was, well here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, hello everyone, So my apologies for the late start.
Speaker 3: We unfortunately had a massive distributed Nihli service attack against our servers and saturated all all of them.
Speaker 1: By the way, we always hear that term the d DOOS attack. Ross, would you like to explain what that means, buddy? The denial of service? You know, because we're the experts obviously in this Do you have any idea what that means? Because I don't really know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it come. It sounds to a lot of people trying to overload the system by sending it signals of something or other of data to collect and then it like you know, it slows everything down.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my that's my basic understanding too. It just tells your computer that everybody in the world wants to do this thing, and then it can't process it fast enough. So everyone found that to be predictable that moon because they can't just let this happen. We live in a post democracy world today, if some of the prognosticators were to be believed, either in the European Union, within journalism, punditry, even within the folks over at the White House Press Corps. We'll get to that anyway. I'm sorry, continue, sir.
Speaker 3: Data lines like hundreds of gigabits of of data were saturated. We've we think we've overcome most of that, and so it's not time to proceed. But as as this, uh, this massive attack illustrates, there's a lot of opposition to people just hearing what President Trump has to say. And so but I'm honored to have this conversation. I'd want emphasize it's a it's a conversation, and it's really intended to just get get a feel for what Donald Trump is, just like in a conversation. So it's hard to catch a vibe about someone if you just don't hear them talk in a normal way. And when you know, when there's when there's an adversarial interviews, like no one's themselves in adversarial interview.
Speaker 1: All right, So that's the scene said, and that for some reason that irritated everybody as well. The Harris campaign because I'm on the mailing list because I have my secret Cooper watcher and then he you know, obviously shared his list. So they were just banging the inbox, right. Can you believe the world's Richest Man has thrown in with maga? What are we gonna do? And I'm just thinking to myself, aren't the rest of the top ten basically in with you? Am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, yeah. You saw people saying They're like, oh, well, you know, it's not really an interview if the interviewer has endorsed the candidate and said the campaign money, Okay, then how about every single network news anchor ever r interviewing Kamala Harris or whoever the nominee is, right.
Speaker 1: Well, they'll go, oh, well, you know, I didn't know there's no people endorsement.
Speaker 4: Right, because if you want to go down that road, let's do it. Let's open up that book and see who everybody's donating their funds too.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's right, and it's just the it's it's the part where there like, oh the richest man, We're through, and I'm like, but like the next hundred or you right, maybe not one hundred, but like, hold on top ten, we'll go in the US, I guarantee, because you know, well, like there's two you can think of that are obviously on that list, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Right, we know where they are in the U.
Speaker 4: But it's also stupid too, because as far as I know, he he Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that's the other one. Yes, yeah, oh they're all.
Speaker 4: He offered to do his spaces with Kamala Harrison. She's declined, yes, well, what do you want?
Speaker 1: I saw members of Congress still claiming that Trump yesterday, as recently as yesterday, that idiot Goldman up in New York, who's really dumb, by the way, And I actually appreciate it because like we've you know, we've cycled out or lost a few really dumb members of Congress here lately, and yeah, we're always looking for the farm team, bro, Like Goldman's an idiot. So Goldman was up there and he's just like, yeah, Trump still won't debate, and then he's it was oh Brett Bear who was interviewing him, and Brett Bear is like, well, actually, actually Trump said he debates you know this date, this date, and this date of the three and he's like, yeah, but not the tenth, and they're like no, no, no, one of them's on the tenth. Yeah, but it's not the one he negotiated with Biden. And it was like it's a you know, it's like watching a child continually come to terms with reality of something they're being told no about. And he just couldn't handle. You know, it's like an NPC being told something is not programmed.
Speaker 4: Answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's a member of Congress. He's a member of Congress. All right, So Bezos, Zuckerberg, I mean, Zuckbucksworth thing, what do you want? Um see where Larry Ellison? I don't know where Ellison's at? Or pages and brin the Google the Google boys, Bill Gates. Yes, yes, yes, Warren Buffett just just predicted. So yeah, yeah, so if you add all their billions, because Bezos gets you there all but about forty five billion and the rest is just gravy. So I didn't want to hear it. But no, it was stupid press release, as their stupid press release, and uh, we'll talk about it. And it's being spun, man, it's being spun. I can't you know a lot of people will have heard the Post show rather than live, like you don't should do a live ross. No, people who might have been frustrated didn't listen.
Speaker 4: No, because I said, there's gonna be issues. You remember what happened with DeSantis, and there's gonna be like fifty Trump mocking there. Yeah, there's gonna be like fifty two hundred times more people trying to get in because Trump has a bigger base, right, and it's Donald Trump, So even if you hate him, you're gonna be checking that out. But you're gonna lieing to be a lot of your movebat friends about it, but you're gonna try to be there and check it out so you can talk crap about it, right, And plus you have beyond musk, right, So you have a huge base there right there, and there's I don't care what website you're on, there's not enough bandwidth in the world to accommodate everyone in the world listening. It's almost impossible. So yeah, I said, So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to lay down. Once my son Lincoln goes to bed, We're gonna lay down. Watch some TV. We watched what was it Destination Unknown with Josh Gates, and we you know where where's a till of the hunt buried? We checked that out, went to bed hold On where it didn't find him.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not.
Speaker 4: No, I know, it's so disappointed. I know, okay, but so yeah, woke up at one thirty for the gym, got to the gym at two o'clock, checked out the spaces from like two to four, figured out all the audio we're gonna get, which is now we have a button bar in chronological order of the spaces, color coded today the Trump uh musk ones on the button bar coated colored orange, which has been my color for Trump since yep, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Oh so I'm saying, good job, good job. I immediately knew which ones were which, man, so we had those on there.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm like, there's no way I'm going to try to get onto this thing.
Speaker 1: If there's a list, I can't pull the audio because then ross color codes are black and you can't then read the letters right.
Speaker 4: And it typically I tend to if it's like a moon bat, like a libs of TikTok moon bat, they're typically this colored pink.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But if they're like a black like the screaming Israeli or the Hebrew whatever idiots from like the National mall right where they're like we're the real Jews and they're saying something very well, we'll respect the and then I can't read it, so I don't even know what I'm playing. But no, Trump is orange. So do we have a commala color that we've come up with?
Speaker 4: No, Typically, I don't know what color I want to go with for that. What I've been doing for Biden is like the sort of like this like late blue color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very comforting. You'll probably do the same thing. Soothing almost for a nursery. Good color for a nursery. It looks like, yeah, all right, well any who, we'll we'll definitely get into it. There's some stuff you heard, there's some stuff maybe you haven't heard. The difference is is I see people are trolls are out there and like, oh, you listened to the recording when they were doing it live there you know they said this horrible thing or did this horrible thing, and it's just like, is there anything you won't sync to? They did a lot of horrible things. Ross do you know that you didn't hear about the slaughter of the innocence on your pre on your posts? Did you on yourn?
Speaker 4: I listened to it, so I didn't hear that. Yeah, no, they listened to it. First thing they did. Ye see the official stats from X in this thing, Donald Trump's space post received seventy three million views. During the same period, there were four million posts about Elon Musk and President Trump's conversation on X, generating a total of nine hundred and ninety eight million in views. Now, all these people, all the typical networks, can bitch and complain and moan all they want about what a failure was, but they would trade their souls and their children for those numbers.
Speaker 1: My favorite was one of them was going, they're gonna make money off of this. Yeah, that was a CNN complaint. They're going to make money off of this.
Speaker 4: There's whether some irony there isn't there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they Elon probably will, and Donald Trump probably will, and the probably more so in the form of fundraising. But yeah, yeah, they're going to you know what, me calling CNN an idiot? Ross? Would you check? Would you see if we're making any money off this? R Ross is gonna look in the machine. Yeah we are, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, churching peasants anyway, so yeah, it's all it's all dumb. But yeah, you know seeing some of these people go oh no on the live thing it was this and they cleaned it up and it's societ. We're to that level of absurdity right now, because you know how many paranoid people there were the roll tape on this thing. Oh yeah, dude, people with oh apps of friggin loutely. But you know, the difference is they've realized that people are too dumb to check, so they can run around. And by the way, I made up the slaughter of the innocence, they didn't stomp on puppies ahead of the thing. I was just trying to use a very stark example of you know, how absurd it could get. Just so we're abundantly clear. So I'm not in the hit tape anyway. Well, let's do this. We'll take our break. We're creeping up on six twenty, and we'll obviously get into that. There's a few other things we've got to talk about, including a little new We got a couple of little Newke incidents this week. What's up with that? And uh oh yeah, South Carolina gonna stand in for Florida, plus the rest of the news of the day coming your way k co O Day Radio program real quick, I know some of your hanging on for that, and then we'll get into the audio. Basically, it's a bunch of weird no Sadamis stuff. It's kind of clickbaity. The headline they have a they do have a fascination with kings getting Greece. But any I didn't realize this, so I did get something useful out of this article. This is absolutely diabolical, man. It's right on my list with following the Chinese Revolution where they're like, hey, everyone's got a good idea for what the new country should look like, should show up at the palace tomorrow, and then all these you know nitwitch or not netwiz, like you know, smart people reportedly show up. They pitch it like it's an American Idol audition. They'd be like, that's brilliant. You should head into the prize room, and the prize room is where they killed you and then use their your idea as theirs. So but this is pretty diabolical. So the Babyloni has had this thing where they believe that anytime a society needed something bad to happen to it right, got a little a little over at Skis, got a little cocky, didn't win a battle. Basically, people are you know, going all societal breakdown. The punishment would be doled, but it would be doled to whoever the king is. So anytime they assumed that some sort of wrath of God was coming, they would literally the whoever was the king would be like, you know what I need? I need to take some time off, and then they would go find some guy and be like, hey man, you want to be king? Like so pretend I'm king and I you know, I want to go to uh, I don't know, I want to go to Fiji or something. And I'm like, well, I can't king while I'm in Fiji, even though he could nowadays, but you know, I don't want to. I don't want to My head's out and get Ross. Do you want to be king? For like two weeks? And it's like right after we just had a disaster with I don't know, pick something and then just randomly Ross would be king. But to make sure that the wrath of God had been carried out on the temporary fool king who just like this is great, I'm king now they would go and they go ahead and murder him about a weekend.
Speaker 4: It sounds like the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie where they got Jack Sparrow and they make them the chief whatever and the sacrifice them to their god.
Speaker 1: A man loopholes is loopholes right, details his details. Yeah, They're like, he hasn't struck you with lightning yet, so we're going to We're going to take out God's wrath on behalf of God, which is a bit cocky, and then they just go murder the dude. How many times does that work? How many times does that work before word gets around?
Speaker 4: It's probably like those idiots that keep thinking they want a TV and they go in there and it's like a sting, you know, like I want the TV. They're like, I'm the king.
Speaker 1: So they probably and they know it's a sting, or they think it's a sting, right, or somebody's seen it, but your brain can't help it. It's the same reason that people fall for scams, right. You just you're with that little part of your brain that just goes you know more and more and more Get Get, Get, and then you go in for the TV and you're like, I've seen the video. I've seen a video where the dudes like I knew this what this was?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The other one is like you Roster, you ever see the bait car once where they're always like I knew it was baked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the bait car all the time. Yeah, like it like it's an amazing car. And you go and there just breaks down and they get you were stealing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then but like the doors open in a bad part of town, because yeah, I mean it could possibly be a bait car.
Speaker 4: There's no reason that Lambeau should be there with the keys in it. But but what if it is just.
Speaker 1: What was the cover there? Like a demand there was a domestic dispute and they just were out of it and they walked off.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, sure, I mean sure you may get sacrificed to the god of the volcano, But I mean, what what if you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you're just king man. Everything's going to be fine. But you're just like, you know, it turns into like the running Man thing we're talking about, like, you know, go check with our previous winners. And then show the little ai of them and you know in Fiji, I guess, but spoiler, they're murdered in the course. I'm gonna watch out for that, all right. Sorry, Look, everyone needed to know. Who knows, it could have been like the world's ending, uh Thursday. And then you, you know, you agree to whatever bad idea your spouse has for Friday. Let's go, let's go to dinner with the in laws or shit, you know, whatever you can just you can just go, yeah, yeah, absolutely love to do that because you won't have to. But no, it doesn't have anything unless you're the king and then bad stuff. So but in a very light weird nostradamis Riddley fashion, which I don't necessarily appreciate. I'm telling you, man, if I was, here's hey, this is what I would do. You're not going to have the hit rate with people, you know, trying to Oh histor means hitler and this and that and a bunch of those quad trains are made up anyway, they don't even actually exist. But whatever, you got to go hyper specific. You're not going to nail very many. But when you do a thousand years later, like a dude named Troy is gonna die due to drunk boating on Lake Okachobe. That's very specific, and I'm sure that happens and has happened. A lot of people get drunk. Boating is a bit of an issue on Okachobe. A lot of people die on that lake. And you can't tell me there's not a drunk floor to dude named Troy who wants to go catch himself some bass. So man, if that pops that people like, there's no doubt about it. This guy had the vision, not this weird you know, choose your own adventure stuff that we do. So all right, anyway, let me get back over to this audio. Got so much, but I want to get through through all of this. So as the the Trump Elon discussion progressed following what was about a forty minute start delay, UH and Elon talking about essentially a denial of service attack, they immediately went into a topic you've probably heard Trump talk about. He talked about it at the r n C, and that was you know, Butler Pa getting shot that day. But there's a few nuggets maybe you haven't heard here.
Speaker 3: With that building would be like the number one spot first nighter. It's like, it's like that if you would have picked, like what is the favorite if you so if the goals assassinate, what's your favorite spot, that building.
Speaker 2: Building would be number one?
Speaker 5: That would have been this.
Speaker 2: It's like you you're going to ask for a ben. It's like that would have been this.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody said it, so I'm stealing it. But you know, basically they said what the Secret Service should do is tracked the world's best Fortnite players and then showing the schematics for the upcoming event. So I don't know, I mean, is there a lot of sniping in Fortnite? I'm not a I'm not I've never played Fortnite. Do people do the uh? Because I you know, I used to do that with GoldenEye. Go find me a spot sniper rifle. I wasn't the you know, the worst with the proximity minds, but I give me a nice nest. Yes, yeah, now, absolutely predictable the reaction. I was just thinking about this yesterday, like the story is all but died out. I know that there's you know, there's uh, there's stories that are coming forward from the Secret Service every day, and they'll little nuggets here, little nuggets there, but like the story and all of the ancillary stories that normally would attach to something like this, like is the rhetoric too much? We have you know about it's just gone, We're just not there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the way the media has like memory hold this thing and acted like it's never happened, it only makes conspiracy theories around it worse, right, because it's super weird that it would happen that way. And then that you you incorporate the fact that Biden drops out like a few days later, and all like CNN is the only like you know, for for a year and a half you had seen and every time they would show it Trump rally, they would cut away from it and they would go, we can't show you this because he's a danger to democracy. But this was the one where they're like showing the entire broadcast and then you people say, it's like whose house. Remember it was in Florida. It wasn't like Roger Stone's house real. They just happened to be outside of it when they rated it, or they when they put him in custos in.
Speaker 1: Per reporter just happened to be sitting down the street from Roger Stone's house.
Speaker 4: Quote I anticipated it, Sure he did, But think all this and the Secret Service stuff. Yeah, it's weird, man, it is super weird. How suddenly it's like it never happened.
Speaker 1: And I think I think Roger Stone lived. Doesn't He live on the canals in Lotter is a lot d He lives in the canals. There's two canals. There's Lauderdale's and then I can't remember the other ones. But there's no it's not a happenstance that you're near there. My point is, if you want to get back to where that house is, you got to it's not easy. So yeah, he got them from his Lauderdale or his home outside of Jacksonville. I don't remember. But the fact that CNN was there and yeah yeah, And then you couple with the ability to just memory hold this thing. You saw two absolutely defiant Secret Service directors, one now resigned, who basically when it comes to accountability, I still haven't heard anything. You haven't even reassigned anyone they did. I think they they had a problem with something that happened previous or prior to it, where one of the female agents was posting pictures from her detail on you know, like Instagram and stuff. How how do you think that's a good idea? Can you not be a social media whore for five seconds? Do we do we not have that about? I think and for some people I don't think we do.
Speaker 4: You know, anybody that works in a corporate situation or for a big company, you might have that signature right at the bottom of your email about confidential information and don't share it. Right any of that means that just might be an email about anything like some stupid meeting where nothing actually got accomplished, but don't share it. But yet you are with the Secret Service and you're putting all the information on the graham.
Speaker 1: That is like oh, feeling fat today on this.
Speaker 4: Wall but.
Speaker 1: Looking for no, no, you you look great, your pants soon or whatever. It's just it's so vapid and it's not and it's a woman in this story. Could it just well be a dude these days, but probably a woman. And it's just like I would know I haven't had I've had zero minute Secret Service ship ross. How many minutes secret Service training have you had? Official?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: You know, like I.
Speaker 4: Would probably say somewhere between none and nada, So like probably nothing I have not.
Speaker 1: Should you do a duck face, right, question, should you do a duck face selfie with the uh your line of sight to where the president speaking has the background going, hey, having a good hair day? Right? Should you post that?
Speaker 4: What am I wearing? Do it look fantastic?
Speaker 1: You look fabulous, you look amazing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You probably shouldn't post a duck face picture in front of the water tower.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all right, See I knew that. Ross knew that that's the correct answer. Everybody else's lunatics any who? Any who? So uh yeah, so let's talk about that reaction as they did yesterday.
Speaker 3: Your actions after that, that assession national attempt were inspiring. You know you instead of shying away from things, instead of ducking down, you were pumping your fists in there and saying.
Speaker 2: Fight, fight, fie.
Speaker 3: And I think that's I mean, you know, the President of the United States represents America, and I think that is that is America, that that is strength under fire, and so that's you know, a big you know, part of the reason why I was excited to endorse you as the President of the United States for having a term here is that was that was just incredibly inspiring.
Speaker 2: But but I mean, what was it like for.
Speaker 5: You not pleasant. I said, I didn't know. I didn't know I had that much blood. The doctors later told me that the ear is a place that is a very bloody place if you're gonna get a hit. But in this case, who was probably the best alternative you could even think about.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, there's the one where it doesn't hit you would be that'd be a pretty good one. But going back to the media memory holding this, you have three of arguably the most historic photos ever that we're taken in what two minutes to lay Even.
Speaker 4: Mark Zuckerberg said it was the most badass American thing he's ever seen.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's not just that photo, right, there's obviously there's the fist pump with that's that's the that's the that's the biggie. But you have not one, but two photos of bullets passing by him, right If you don't some people, maybe some people don't realize this, there's a there is a picture where you can catch the blur of the bullet that hit his ear, and that one on the right side of him. The other there's another photo of a bullet on the left side of him that was also captured. So you have two different assassin's bullets photographed, and you have obviously the iconic you know photo with the flag and the AP guys damn near apologizing taking that you have all of that, Normally the media would do nothing but run those photos on a loop or that video or whatever it is, and they would just salivate and chew on it for days. How many times have you seen the white Ford Bronco just for like five seconds at a time. They can't get enough of you.
Speaker 4: I mean, how often did they talk about January sixth?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know. For three and a half continuous years.
Speaker 1: I'm still talking about the ain't done? Hell no? And you know, the the tiki torch guys everywhere, including the time that literally the Lincoln Project put tiki torch guys up where was that in Virginia to chase young kid around? Right? They couldn't get enough of this. You have three of the most incredible photos of my lifetime, of my lifetime, those are those are three that are up there. And you know, I'm my history nerd too, But if I just think within my lifetime and and and I think of iconic moments or photos, obviously it's an iconic moment. I don't know if I'll ever see somebody attempt to assass that. I probably will because we're also screwed up in the head. But like, that's that's insane in the in the same way that I could never talk about what happened with JFK. Obviously didn't end the same, but you know, having not been there, but to see the evidence, while you know living the moment, even in retrospect, is far more powerful. You know, the whole hindsight's twenty twenty. It doesn't lose any luster. It's still crazy to me. And there's a lot of things that are like that that have been news stories that I've seen over the years, which is why I'll randomly be like, hey, remember that thing that happened ten years ago, because it's stuck in my brain and they want to pretend none of it happened, even though arguably they did some of their best work, at least from a photography standpoint. But that's where we are, all right, it is eight point fifty two still to come. Let's see, all right. Obviously he wanted to spend a little time on Kamala, so we'll get to that, you know, financial stuff, and you know, there was a few a few little bombs thrown out. Do you work at the Department of ED. You're probably a little nervous today. We'll see, We'll get to that and much more coming up here on the CaCO Day Radio program seven oh six. Here on the CaCO Day Radio Program. We're just kind of slow rolling. We got, you know, mixing in some other stories through the the Trump Musk spaces, which, as you're probably aware if you didn't even if you didn't you know, participate or listen to any of it. I had a few issues off the front. I was supposed to start at eight, and for like, you know, for like ten minutes ahead of it, I'm trying to get in there, and you guys probably maybe you experienced it too. You're trying to get in there and it's just like, ah, you can't be in here, and it would just boot you out. And it was weird because I was on another space just to see excuse me, just to see if it would work. And it worked for about, you know, for a few minutes. But as soon as I dipped out of that one, tried to go from the pre one over to Trump excuse me, and now I couldn't even get back in the other one, so it was it was not good. And then you know, then you go to Elon's Twitter, what's going on? He says, you didn't say anything for a while, and he said, we got a massive DDoS denil of service attack. So of course between the you know, the the European Union Ghules Ross. Did you see the meme going around of like the four most powerful people over there? So you've got like the guy who threatened Elon yesterday, the Belgian dude. You have who's the creepy German dude who could be a super villain? Talk about Klaus Schwab. Klaus Schwab. That dude is this That dude could be a super villain in any superhero movie And you'd buy it, wouldn't you. You'd buy it. So that and then a couple others, and it's just like it looks like, it looks comical. It's one of those things where you just say, yeah, yeah, we're we're in a we're in a simulation, because there's no way they all look like that. Now I do miss the one scold. Remember the dude who was in power until he snuck out during COVID for the Giant Gay orgy and got busted. That dude was creepy too, not for the that because we didn't know any of that, but just you know, he was very totalitarian too. So between that being a thing, right or the European you do this and they're totally interfering with elections. But whatever, if you do this, it's you know, it's the end of democracy. We may not be able to do business. And what does Elon Musk post? He posts a meme from Tropic Thunder that I can't read you on the radio, but I will. I will say this. One of my favorite characters in Tropic Thunder is Tom Cruise. Probably my favorite Ross is Cruise your favorite or that movie?
Speaker 4: Incredible across the board, but yeah, it's one of Tom Cruise's best roles because it's so like not his typical casting, and you can always have a lot of fun with that role.
Speaker 1: So and you know, he is that particular never seen Tropic Thunder. His character is abrasive, which I don't think that's a strong enough word. He's a screaming psychopath. But he's really funny and so there's a lot of obscenities there So when the European Union guy's like, uh, if you do this, you're not good. We're gonna do stuff to you. Uh must reaction. Must reaction was to uh post a meme at him saying, I wanted to post this, but you know, I thought that it would be inappropriate, so you know, I didn't want to go ahead and do that. But but he but he did. He did post it so and.
Speaker 4: Right, and he pretty much told the guy to go blank himself, get.
Speaker 1: Himself some lunch. Yeah, okay, get some get some lunch. I didn't know what blank was, so yeah, not pretty much he did. Do they not? Really?
Speaker 4: They have no power here? Like, dude, they not to me. It's hilarious that they don't realize over there in the EU that we view them over here as abject complete poverty with no relevance to our existence.
Speaker 1: Like it's funny we do we do. Look, And here's the thing with Musk it's not that they don't have power. It's that it's a gamble because here's the here's the thing. The the second you know what, the second largest market in the world is behind the US, second largest market, Uh, financially, China don't know European Union's poverty. I understand that, yes, and then China.
Speaker 4: And China, it's it's everything out of the United it's all third world poverty.
Speaker 1: Well some let me tell you this is a consmet traveler. Some stuff is more third world than others. But but it is, it is, you know, it is a very valuable thing. And it even though he does own the company outright, there are other companies that have stockholders, and so you know that stuff will make people nervous and tell that you can demonstrate to them that it's not moving the needle on the other stuff. And your power is so much because here's the power Elon has in that situation. If you blank Twitter, which has an equal number of users in the European Union as it does in the US. I don't know if you know this, and I don't know if that statu is still accurate, but it was when I heard it, and it wasn't that long ago or when I read it. If you just if you just blank their app, you've just told all of these people potentially what a absolute tyrant you are. Once again, not that these dudes are hiding them, but it had Now you've really you've messed up somebody's day, you know what I'm saying. And now they're gonna now their ostrich head is out of the sand. They're like, why the hell is my Twitter app not working?
Speaker 4: What the digital equivalent of these climate whack I was like, you know, being in the middle of the road, making you late and ruining your day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't paid two. Even if you're somebody who's not politically, you never pay attention to the news as soon as you're going to be late for work or your app that you like to use to talk to people about your hobbies and keep up on your sports teams. If that's not working, people who are not political people start looking so for the do for the European Union to flip the off switch. It is rot with danger in the same way that you could argue that Elon responding in that way could be very bad for you know, contracts with SpaceX contract. But he's also in a position where he's so cutting edge with the stuff that he has. You're doing yourself a distort. There's a there's a reason the Boeing spacecraft is a huge problem, and not just because they flew it up there and they're like ah, it's leaking or something. Right, it's so much more than that. They can't figure out what they're gonna do because they there's no way to make it leave and do something and free up the space, the docking space, because Boeing didn't build an autopilot into it, or at least a return program that could return it, and it has been deemed unsafe for any astronaut to fly in it. So the thing is just a it's a giant space weight attached to the who do you want to contract SpaceX? Who's landing rocket standing straight up on platforms and has and yes they've blown some stuff up, but most of what they've blown up they intended to blow up. They literally push a button, Who are you going to contract? Because you have because you don't like Elon Musk and you want to you know, you want to have a new satellite venture within your country for some upstart tech thing that's going there. You're gonna say that Elon can't do business. Now you're harming your own business. So you know, it's it's chest puffing, is what it is.
Speaker 4: It's just so this after yesterday, remember the we played the audio of the guy from the UK the their police chief.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, he's coming.
Speaker 4: US citizens or Elon Musk who are saying bad things about him online just come on.
Speaker 1: Well, but here's the thing in all of that, and it's all horrifying and orwellying and all that. And even with all of that and trying to in my head wrap around how the European Union handles this, because they're the only reporting is saying, this is rot with danger for ee line, it's rot with danger for the European Union. Dudes too, because again, for all the reasons I just listed, but as I'm going through it, it still makes me not as angry as the Washington Post reporter at the press conference yesterday at the White House press conference getting into it and the following exchange happening.
Speaker 6: Misinformation on Twitter is not just a campaign issue. It's a you know, it's an America issue. What role does the White House or the President have in sort of stopping that or stopping the spread of that, or sort of intervening in that. Some of that was about campaign miss information, but you know it's a wider thing.
Speaker 7: Right Yeah, No, And you've heard us talk about this many times from here, about the responsibilities that social media platforms have when it comes to misinformation disinformation. Don't have anything to read out from here about specific ways that we're working on it, but we believe that that they have the responsibility. These are private companies, so we're also mindful of that too. But look, it is I think it is incredibly important to call that out as you're doing. I just don't have any specifics on what we have been doing internally as it relates to the interviews, and not something that I'm tracking. I'm sure the President's not tracking it either.
Speaker 1: All Right, she's lost, right, she's Jean Pierre Is. She's She's got all the kool aid. She's drank it. Somehow, she's survived thus far. She's gone. There's no hope for her. The willingness to lie so blatantly and not spin spin and you know, not and spinning you know, your answer away from his one. She doesn't do that. She just lies because she doesn't have the talent to do the other thing. But the Washington Post reporter, you guys are a struggling marketplace, all right, financially struggling, and you have turned to the internet. You've done better than most papers. But also you had to create a lot of digital content. Do you would screen bloody murder if the White House was willy nilly coming in and shut your podcast down and you asked the question like in like a hopeful way. That's our media, that's Jeff Bezos's reporter in the White House. So yeah, some idiot over in Brussels who's too big for his breeches and pose it. Probably a giant hypocrite and absolutely unbearable. A dude who literally changed his residency stuff to I can't remember which country it is. He changed it so that he literally got a tax break off taxes that he's working. And there's a whole bunch of them that have done it. It was a big thing, and he was on that list. But you know, we don't read into this stuff over in the US until the guy starts running his mouth and then it all comes out. And I don't know how anyone takes them seriously over there, But lo and behold, our own media is just as implicit. I haven't even scan washing him post this morning, and I got a little track with some other stuff, but I'll go give that a look. See, by the way, Ross, would you see if Trump has tweeted anything this morning, or if that was just a one off yesterday. I hope he's back because lord, it makes my life easy. And while we're doing all that is seven nineteen, we'll take a break and when we come back, we'll get into more elon Trump audio. We'll have time for a couple of cuts. Next. Rosie O'Donnell says she's done with Trump. Play the thing, Rosio.
Speaker 4: It's surprising, but it was bound to happen, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who could but you know, yeah, look at you Monday Morning Quarterback Hindsight twenty twenty, acting like you knew. Why is this on my feed? Oh? I hate everybody? All right, let's go back to the speaking of feeds, Trump musk and as you can imagine, Kamala Harris was a it was a well they spent a little time there. Let's let's get a little sample.
Speaker 3: I think most people who are illegal immigrants are actually good. But you can't tell a difference unless there's a solid betting of who comes across the border.
Speaker 2: That is that position.
Speaker 5: I say it very simply. They have to come in legally. They have to be checked because look, Kamala was the borders are now she's denying it everything that I do. She's saying she was strong on the border. We're going to be strong. Well, she doesn't have to say she could close it up right now. They could, they could do things right now. It's horrible. Uh, no tax on tips, And all of a sudden she's making the speechies and there will be no tax on tips. I said that months ago. And by the way, they had just the opposite. You know, they had not only tax on tips, but they hired eighty eight thousand IRS agents and many of them were assigned to go get waitresses and caddies and all of this on tips. They have a policy, they had a policy. They were really going to go after you. And we're really harassing people horribly. And then all of a sudden, for politics, she says, you know, she comes out with what I said, which I think is terrible, and I think it's also hitting them very hard. These people are fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so you know, and he touches on a couple of good things, like why my next gen just crashed and mentioned that so no order, there'll be more audio. I'm just how happy he kept playing. Right, where's the one I just read? Ross? Oh? Here it is Donald Trump's lisp during Elon Musk's interview raises questions what questions? Well, as you can imagine, you click through the link. This is from Newsweek, and boy, we got some Newsweek headlines for you today. You know, they're doing all this stuff that they should have done with Joe, except they're failing to recognize that we have audio from Trump several times this week when he clearly doesn't have that. So the question becomes, does he have a lisp? Or is he getting chewed up by his limitter or the technology he's using, because remember he's on a phone he clearly has if you see look at the picture, he clearly has some sort of headset. I don't know if that's just for return and it's picking speaker on it, or if it's one of those five G devices. I could get into the technical, but we have stuff like that. We just don't. I don't know if they ever set it up in our studio. But what do you think it is? Do you think he developed a lisp all of a sudden? This is like him walking down that wet ramp slowly and they're just side well simultaneously, Joe Biden's getting defeated by flat ground, so I expect to see all that stuff. But also you have these accounts out there. Again we're saying that Trump was Trump was giving away national secrets about which countries have an iron dome or the technology in an iron dome because he said another one, and obviously nobody should know that another one has it. And you had like you had for some of these former military grifters. Right there are these Lincoln Project idiots that we're tweeting this stuff out. What if I told you I know who has iron dome technology?
Speaker 4: You got to shut up?
Speaker 1: What if I told you that it's more than one other country? What you don't think I should read it? You're gonna get us some trouble. I'm sure if they come for me, you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: As the producer of this show, secret top secret information.
Speaker 1: This is this is uh education. You know what I find anywhere I am? That's right? Or you know what, don't look and just pretend like I did. Are you ready? Ready? We're gonna do this thing. And I don't care who's listening. I don't care what you do with me. You're ready? All right? These are countries that have iron dome or there's actually three systems. There's iron, iron, arrow, and I can't remember the third one, but anyway, they'll fall within there. And so these are countries that have purchased and either the entirety of one of the missile systems, multiple missile systems, or use some of the excuse me, some of the technology in our own stuff, though we may not, are in their own stuff. And in one of those countries be US, that's right, the United States. Are you sitting down? The United States, believe it or not, has purchased iron dome components. They did so in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're doing this.
Speaker 1: The people have a right to know. Are you ready for this azure byjen No? Yeah, yeah, they purchased here ready. South Korea No, I don't know why they'd need it. Why would South Korea? Anyway, Let's see India. India has it. You're going to notice a trend here for a lot of these. Canada, that's right, there are our cousins to the Great White North, led by an absolute communist, have themselves some iron dome stuff. The now known as Czechia, the former Czech Republic, Finland, in fact, Finland so famously has it specifically David Sling. That's what the other one is. That's that's actually arguably more badass than the just the Iron Dome stuff. But they have it Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, and the United Kingdom. Those are the ones that we know about now that I just said it with my top secret document, which is an article from Newsweek, and there's multiple.
Speaker 4: So not only did you give out the information, but you reveal your source. I did reveal, which was what again, news.
Speaker 1: News Week.
Speaker 4: I actually have a an own version of my own Iron Dome. What do you mean, like a poverty version of Iron Dome?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Pretty, you live in a bad part of town. You remember, remember Nitro from American Gladiators. I had him on my porch with the tennis ball gun.
Speaker 1: Well, I wondered what he's up to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they tried to get me diamond and I'm like, please.
Speaker 1: Can I let you see? That was not one of my favorite events.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was kind of a weak event, but but the tennis ball gun was super cool.
Speaker 1: But you know, for home defense and uh, you know, and it's purely a defensive weapon, right, You're not. Nitro is not just planking kids. Walking to school.
Speaker 4: Right, of course, not do this discipline. He wouldn't do such a thing.
Speaker 1: I believe the corporate speak is not to my knowledge and I I'm not answering questions at this time. Yeah, that's what I figured. So anyway, Yeah, all these countries have iron dome. Iron dome adjacent technology is rarely developed, including us. So again, just you gotta check everything all day every day coming out of the mouths of these warns. Man, this was that was so easily debunkable.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of cope going around this morning, and you'll, like I said, I listened to the whole thing while I was at the gymnast morning. I went to Better around like eight thirty because I'm like, there's no I'm going to get on board there because I remember how it was with the dessentis one because like everybody in the world is trying to get on and there's only so much bandwidth, right, But when listening to this morning, I think, man, it was probably the best he sounded in a long time, because, like Elon started this space is saying, right, he wanted to just have a conversation because you can really tell who somebody is when you're having a conversation, not like an aggressive interview or an antagonistic interview, right, just just a conversation between guys. And there's a lot of times in this interview, if you're gonna go back and listen to the space, there where just the the cadence and the delivery and the laughing, and it was it was humanizing. I think. So they're trying to focus on like, oh my god, why has he got this lisp? I don't know, maybe because it's like ten thirty at night and the dude is a little tired and he's a little older. No, no, no, I don't think. I don't think it's a lisp on him. I honestly think I notice it. I think that he's he's doing splash. Do you know what splashing is? You work in radio where where it's where they've so miscalculated, and it's sometimes just do the technology they've miscalculated, the low, the low, the mid to highs like a whistling sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you get that, and it's and then and then the since it's all you know, uh, voiced by wire and not analog, the program will try to fix it every moment that I'm speaking, there's computers fixing my voice. Now, I don't use a processor per se. Some guys use a big boomy thing. I don't. But we have gates. They're called gates, right, so that we can't get too high, we can't get too low. And then there's several parts of the air chain it goes through. And then literally when he gets to the tower, there's another thing. They're called an exciter. Am I allowed to give this info out and that's also working on this. So whatever's happening with Trump I see, I feel is actually more to do with the way the audio is being processed, because he doesn't talk like that in others.
Speaker 4: Now you're gonna have people saying you're similar to the Biden people when Biden was like having the episodes that the debates, right, and they're sounds whispery and weird, and oh it's because the processing.
Speaker 1: But it's not the processing, it's the lack of it. I guess it would be the better word. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If maybe he didn't have his teeth in, I don't care. I thought it was a great interview. Yeah, did he sound coherent? And whatever he did, I'm with. He sat there and he answered question for two and a half hours, and he sounded like he knew exactly he was talking about. Where is Kamala Harris's two hour interview? Well, she was offered they won't even let her order off the menu without without a prompter because they're afraid she's going to talk to the person in the window and give some and say something stupid. Well no, but he's sitting in front of what twenty million people at the end of the day talking. He needs to do more of these. He should do one of these like every month, or like two of these a month.
Speaker 1: The reason I don't let her order off the menu is because she's a woman and the rest of people want to eat right, and she's been looking at the menu for twenty minutes. You would think there's something on there that she wants, and they just say, you know, they don't have that kind of time and a security detail in a busy schedule. Man, come on, campaign, what go ahead? Send me your hate mail? Raced Ajaic made me say it from the weather channel. Yeah, can you imagine waiting the weather man?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Do you imagine if she's president and you have to let her pick the restaurant and you're the I mean just yeah, yeah, good. Look could be worse. It could be worse, Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe, so uh, here's the deal. If the direction you're going with temperatures, sure, keep it up. We'll get the humidity down just a little. And you know there's some folks who don't need more rain. So there you go, there's your assignment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Luckily the focus of the rain isn't south southeast, where most of the flood warnings remain in place. For Bragg yesterday, last twenty four hours, let's say that zero point twenty six. Fayetteville had one point thirty five, So there's still some decent rain totals. Yesterday and now further toward the east, had mentioned a half inch of three quarters in some spots around a new burn way out there at one point ninety one. Now, today's rain shower action is west right now triad and down near Charlotte and Hickory and even down near Greenville in South Carolina, And so we may see some spotty showers across the region today, maybe a thundershower. How much sunshine does help Casey keep temperatures down low to mid eighties today and then slight chance of showers, thundershowers tomorrow lo to mid eighties, and Thursday and Friday look great. Best two days of the week will be Thursday Friday, comfortable, commitdity, little bit of lighties, maybe the upper eighties. By late weekend the loads will be in the sixties, real nice in the mountains have actually dipped into the fifties.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't see will extreme heat coming even through the weekend, but the humanity bike go up a little bit. I don't think we've made that turn yet. I'm sure the heat's gonna come back at least one more blast. It's only a fourteen thirteenth of August. You kind of get these changes in the air mass. Whether it's a little less humid. You know, everybody starts to think about falling. We will soon, but.
Speaker 1: Labor Day is still on. Very Yeah, we got time, We got time.
Speaker 8: Ernesto is a tropical storm forty mile an hour. Win should stay well away, but it'll start kicking up the surf and probably the rip. Current risk is to go through the latter part of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that'll be the next thing you guys can all jack up over, So thank you. I appreciate it. There you go, raced agent from the Weather Channel. All right, yeah, we do have a little more border stuff. We've got to get into some inflation, government efficiency, the education stuff. So lots more in the last hour and fifteen. Don't go anywhere. Back in a few I'm sending this to Ross because you have to see the level of disrespect going on here. We'll get to that story here in the next hour. It was one of those weird archaeological finds, but not where you think. Okay, So, and I feel like a bunch of people are probably cursed. So that in a few. But let's get back to what Trump musk, shall we. All right, let's see did I do? I didn't do border yet, did I? Because I bounced around? Ross had him in the perfect order. This is not Ross's fault. But then I bounced around on some stuff, all right, I think I no, okay, So here's the follow up to the Kamala hypocrisy. All this stuff, especially with the borders, are stuff. You know. Obviously the border got a bit of attention. And let me play this audio from Kamala from yesterday, and this is again, listen to what she's saying and tell me, because the only two alternatives are people in these facilities would be sent back across the border, which I don't believe that Kamala would do, or they would be given a notice to appear and released into the interior of our country, which is what she's saying. My name is Sally Hartman.
Speaker 6: I'm a volunteer with the Center for Worker Justice.
Speaker 3: I want to know, when.
Speaker 9: You become president, would you be.
Speaker 8: Committing to close immigration detention centers? Absolutely on day one.
Speaker 1: The immigration detention centers, which you know, there's a whole lot of people that are up in there, right There's people that we don't know what to do with. There's people who there was some sort of a secondary violation in addition to entering the country illegally. There are those who are on watchless, and there are unaccompanied minors. That's the art that gets most of the pub and these facilities hold a lot more. So, what are you gonna do? What are you gonna what are you gonna do with those folks? She's not gonna ship them back, but aren't.
Speaker 4: They currently her detention centers?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, they're Joe she's the vice president, she's been in office for three and a half years. This is part of her policy.
Speaker 1: Those I heard she as borders are for a while. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they literally are her.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. She's campaigning against herself in all fronts. She's against her economies.
Speaker 1: But the problem is ross you have, you know, UH must have at least three IQ points because the rest of the people have two barely enough to rub together, and they can't comprehend that. They can't look at it and go. By the way, you see, Joe Biden came out yesterday apparently he's got a great idea to not tax tips, indicating that he he would be in favor of that, and he's willing to sign it. I'm telling you here. And by the way, here's the border discussion, just a little more Trump in them.
Speaker 5: And I saw an ad by Kamala saying how she is going to provide border security. Where's you been for three and.
Speaker 1: A half years.
Speaker 2: For three and a half years, Yeah, I think it's a terrible Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this frankly, I think this is a fundamental existential issue for the United States. And if we have another four more years of open borders, and it's going to be even worse. With another four more years, it's gonna be even worse than it's been for the past.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, three and a half years. I'm not sure we've got a country.
Speaker 5: You don't have a country left.
Speaker 1: Elon.
Speaker 5: If they get in, you will have fifty to sixty million people from all over the world, not South America only. You know, we think of South America. We think of Honduras and El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico, you know, the four. But it's not that, it's everywhere. They're coming in from everywhere.
Speaker 3: And I had to say, and yeah, I think this is a this is a super important point. Like people, it's like, well, basically when I went down there, I was like, well, where are people from. It's like it's like almost no one was from Mexico.
Speaker 2: It's just the border. It's just the border with Mexico. But the people come in. It's it's it's Earth.
Speaker 3: The rest of Earth, and America is only you know, about four, four or five percent of the population of Earth. It would only take a few percent of the rest of Earth to overwhelm everything.
Speaker 5: And we're already overwhelmed Elon.
Speaker 1: It's we're overwhelmed, all right, and you know people go, we're not overwhelmed, we have all this extra space. Well, they'll simultaneously make the argument that we need to grease have the population. But what he's talking about is financially and you know every time you hear that argument, well you know they're they're paying taxes when they come in. Keep in mind that you have to meet a threshold before you pay enough. You pay more in taxes than you consume in services. Many of you out there have been You got it on your bucket list, right you ever go through and you may kind of made it a list of you know, places in the world you want to travel. I'm sure very high on that list is the the the beach resort scene on the Black Sea in Bulgaria, right pretty high up there. Well, just so you know, if you haven't gone, you may have you may have slipped a bullet man. So there's a there's a beach bar. It's very popular. And by the way, this is a very Varna area. Whatever that is up there. You get all the people from like Istanbul to come out. It's very very popular beach area. I'm kind of making fun of it. But you know, that's their beach resort's up there, and so one of the big hotel bars they're right on the beach that everyone goes to. Some archaeologists was vacationing there and he was looking at this thing they were using for a bar, and he's looking at it and he realizes it's not something that was just created. It looks an awful lot like a Roman era Egyptian sarcophagus, which they have and they've not just used the top of it, they literally have it modified so that there's they're storing drinks inside this thing with ice. Well, sure enough, he says something. Some history folks get out there and they determine not only is he correct, it is probably a looted sarcophag. It's ay stole, it stole somebody's coffin and your servant drinks out of it. And not just anybody's, but like you know, somebody in that region and era where you know, you open up their sarcophagus and bad stuff happens to you. But no, the sarcophagus, which they they say again is Roman is Egyptian influence or Egyptian, but Roman influenced Roman empires. I don't know if that's Cleopatra stuff or what, but whatever, Yeah, sure enough. And so I was looking at these like tourists reaching in for drinks when they use it as an ice bin. There's also a picture where they put a top on it and use it to literally serve from ross you down with you, down with cursed dackeries. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean it cursed possibly, but also maybe immortality.
Speaker 1: Oh this is the bone juice stuff, Yeah, isn't it? Remember the bone Do you guys remember the bone juice? They got those black sarcophagus. When they open it up, it's like the pink slime from Ghostbusters.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just you've seen this before, right when they initially discovered King touch to him, it was like a big deal because the guy that discovered it and then the people around him and his family and yeah, I mean it was all it was all bad news for them, all bad news.
Speaker 1: Let alone like.
Speaker 4: Setting up a bar. This dude's like sarcophagus.
Speaker 1: You're serving pucker shots, I mean, like.
Speaker 4: The yellow shots and the thing. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I don't even see any hot Bulgarian waitresses, you know, at least with the tray and where you know, do a special shop for twenty bucks or whatever. You ever been to those beach bars AnyWho? So yeah, yeah, but every time you reach in there and grab yourself another cold one, whoever's body used to be in there is watching you, so they don't know who it was. And obviously I don't know how it ended up in Bulgaria. Obviously at a hotel is a drink cooler. But you know what, it was probably cheaper than a Yeti, So there's there's that. Sorry, I'm picking on YETI and I own two of them. Oh anyway, they're not cheap though, but man, I'll tell you what, that keeps some ice. They will, they will though they got it. There's a lot of comparable ones out there now too that are pretty good. So anyway, all right, we didn't this is not cooler talk radio. We got other stuff to get to, like more with the trump elon thing. So you know, again they're not hitting a lot of crazy topics. But Ross kind of pointed some and out and I think it needs reiterated. It hits different when it's two people talking. Now, there's also the part where you can sit there and say, well, the other person's not fact checking, that's true. This is the adult version of it, right, This is you watching two people interact, understanding their motivation. Right, Like the part where Musk is clearly a Trump guy and he says so during the during the thing, especially at the end, it's very very sappy at the end. But also you also have to look at the track record of what Musk says he stands for and what he wants and everyone is coming to get him, and the same with Trump. And then you got to take whatever they say and hopefully you run it through your BS filter. I haven't seen a lot of videos where they claim Elon's line, you know what I'm saying, Like, I think, for the most part, the dude will tell you what's on his mind.
Speaker 4: I saw some people trying to like, I saw some people like saying that they were they were making fun of the way he was speaking. And it's funny coming from the crowd that says everybody should be open and tolerant, right when it comes to oh yeah, you know, don't do that because he's on the spectrum clearly, clearly, so so which one is it? Are we supposed to be accepting? And you know, be patient or are you going to make fun of the way he speaks because because of the because of Trump's orbit, Yeah, because of what he's saying and who he's who he's speaking to.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that. I think that if Quirky from Life goes On came out and uh and and said I'm a Trump guy, they'd probably pull old tapes and be like, listen to the city. Because remember what they did with Baron Trump. Now, I don't know, do we know if Baron's on the spectrum at all? I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There was a rumor for a while, but there's been no no yes or no yeah.
Speaker 1: But either way, he's all. He also was a kid.
Speaker 4: They recently tried to make that accusation because it came out. Remember they did this story about, oh my god, Baron Trump doesn't like to eat in the cafeteriat lunch, so obviously he's autistic.
Speaker 1: I didn't like to eat in the cafeteria.
Speaker 4: I hated it. I went to the library or in lunch.
Speaker 1: Well that's well, that's kind of nerdy, but you know other spots. Yeah, the day that I was able to leave campus for lunch was the greatest day ever, greatest day ever. So yeah, look, there's a whole lot of hypocrisy there, but I think you have to understand what you're listening to and then evaluate accordingly. You're listening to people talk in the same way that when Joe Rogan interviews somebody. And I know, I know some of you that are really mad at Joe Rogan, but get over it, right, Ask yourself, is Joe Rogan a net positive or negative for you? And then you know pound sand But you know, the thing that the Rogan really did well, that really propelled him is the ability to sit there and just do the dude's talking thing. Now, Rogan is a little more direction oriented in the way that he does it. He does you know, he has a bit of a halter to lead people around. But as somebody who does this for a living, you've recognized the difference. Elon Musk is not an interviewer. So this was much more uncharted territory to have a leading presidential candidate sit for three hours just talking to a dude. But if you go into it understanding what it is and listen, there'll be little nuggets that you haven't heard before. Because people loosen up. Now, Trump a lot of times he doesn't need to loosen up. He'll say whatever he's gonna say. That being said, there's a comfort level. I'll I'll tell you what I think was very cathartic for Trump. Regardless of whether you're Trump and you've attained the wealth and the power and the notoriety, or you're just somebody who's having a really bad whatever week, monthier life, whatever, we like to have somebody to complain about it too, because we want to feel empathy from people. That's a natural human thing. I don't care if you think that Donald Trump is emotionless whatever. There's there's a handful of people I would agree with you. I don't think he's one of them. I think anyone who has an ego is not and Trump definitely has an ego, right, But it doesn't mean that you don't want so. When you're sitting there and you're watching your life literally spent in courtrooms, the the the absolute twists and turns and mental gymnastics that's taken to get there, they're they're throwing another indictment on you. You've just got shot, and nobody's talking about it anymore. You want to tell somebody. And Trump knows that if he sits down with CBS, which he's done, and he sits down with all these other networks, which he's done and will do again, that you're not you're not getting sympathy there. And these are the very same people that'll reach across and and you know, squeeze, some leftist politician's hand is having a bad day because they accidentally said the N word or you know whatever. Oh, they're there, it's fine, Oh, it's okay, right, And so he's not getting that. So for him to be able to sit there in that space and look at that thing and say, there are one point three million people listening to the sound of my voice right now, he doesn't really have that opportunity. He's out there and if he tweets something, it'll get out there. But it's all through the lens of interpretation. This is uncut, This is raw. This is three hours of two dudes talking. Two dudes with, regardless of what you think of their politics, have pretty interesting backstories right current.
Speaker 4: It comes across as a regular dude who actually has a pretty good sense of humor and is also this is not a word typically associated with Donald Trump. There's a level now and maybe it's sense of shooting of humility. When he's talking about the assassination with Elon Musk, right, the assassination attempt, and Elon goes, well, how did you feel about and he goes, how does he say? He said that it isn't pleasant, just his delivery.
Speaker 1: It's like a typical it's and it's funny because that's so no one would ask that question in that way, right except Elon Musk right in that I mean, I shouldn't say nobody, but like in this scenario, I was not surprised to hear that that's a that's a way I would ask that question if I was if I was going for a laughline, but I wouldn't do that about somebody being shot.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk isn't doing that. He's doing that because he's very matter of fact when he's when he's transitioning this stuff. If you listen to it, you can tell what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Everything about last night was in positive despite what some people on the left in the media are going to try to tell you today. He needs to do more of these and in fact what he's been doing recently because if you go onto his website, right, Donald J. Trump dot com whatever it is Trump. When if you go there and under the events page, because I had some people send this to me, it was blank there for a few days, and you're like, what is that about? And then you realize he's been doing in a way. Remember when Obama campaigned in two thousand and eight, it was very out of the box the way he was using the and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, embrace the YouTubers. It was the whole thing.
Speaker 4: And what Trump has been doing with that, the streamer for the Younger Kid said, and Ross the Tucker Carlson and now with the Elon Musk, it's very similar to the Obama strategy in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, I don't disagree. And also that strategy with Barack Obama. Now I don't know whether I believe it looking at some of this act blue stuff that's out there, but I think I do. I think that there were a lot of little donors, and I think that he was able to procure that in the same way that when you go watch your favorite YouTuber, they're trying to nick you for five dollars subscription to you know, a book service or credit monitoring or express VPN things like that. And you know, because that's the threshold, you're not selling lambos on YouTube channels, So that's the threshold. So when Obama was able to really get in there, people were willing to make those five dollar donations.
Speaker 4: And you're focusing on the same people. It's a younger demographic. It's a different way that they can consume media.
Speaker 1: And that is by the way, there was not a demo that Kamala did well even in that that poll where they put her ahead.
Speaker 4: No, she's losing ground there big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, that's that's the thing I'll tell you. I I'm gonna say this as generically as possible. Maybe get my hands slapped. I have noticed a trend in and I can only speak to the audience evaluations that we do. I'm not going to get into rating stuff for any of the rest of that, but we we have a good sense of who's listening. And it's been very surprising to see, not just with this show, but this show more so than others because we're a little different. But without getting into details, I've been very surprised with some of the demographics that we're doing very well.
Speaker 4: I have not been been. The reason for that is Rush Limba change talk radio in the eighties, right, not is. I'm not going to compare the two. Really, Joe Rogan has done a much similar thing when it comes to long form spoken word media. Brought the podcast. He's He's made that sort of change. And you have a younger generation now where they can through their podcasts and through media. That's how they consume their media. And when it comes to topics like these that are important to younger people, you can't get you. You can try to get them on TikTok through short clips, but it's not as powerful as talk radio as what we can produce here. And that's why they're That's why you're seeing the what you're seeing. So you think it's not surprising. I don't think that is at all. I think that's how they're consuming this kind of media.
Speaker 1: I yeah, all right, I'll meet you halfway there. There's still someone I don't understand, and you know the ones I'm talking about where I'm just like, but good, I'm glad they're here. I'm glad everyone's here. People complain, they're like, oh, why you just stick to the issues or play the audio and shut up, you know why, because then you're just you're you're a pigeonhole. Show this show. I want people, even if they're not political, to listen to this show, you know why, because maybe some of the political stuff rubs off, maybe they give a crap for a moment, and if they want to listen the rest of the time for the bulgarian you know, cursed sarcophagus, beer koozy, whatever, what do I care? Great, welcome to the club. So if younger people are trending in that generation, good on them. All right. I'll tell you another thing that might be driving the younger generation lack of money. And it just gets worse. And they talk to the inflation.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter what you make. The inflation has eating you alive. If you're a worker or if you're a just a middle income person, you can't afford. You know, four years ago, five years ago, people were saving a lot of money. Today they're using all the money and borrowing money.
Speaker 2: Just to live.
Speaker 5: It's a horrible thing that's happening. And we'll end that Q.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of people just don't don't understand where infliction comes from. Inflation comes from government over spending because the checks never bounce when it's written by the government. So if the government spends far more than it brings in, that increases the money supply. And if the money supply increases faster than the rate of goods and services, that's inflation.
Speaker 1: My favorite cope that I saw reacting to this clip was people going, it's really rich listening to a couple of billionaires explain the economy to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to learn about the economy if somebody super poor.
Speaker 1: Homeless, dude, that's all I do.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 1: I go down to the bus stop and I'm like, if I have a big financial decision to make right, the shop with a vest on, so don't get stab And I'm like, hey, dude, drinking a forty in a brown bag? Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: It Could I borrow two dollars? I just need a bus ticket? And you're like, let me know how to invest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, two dollars? What did the rule of seventy two? How will that apply to it? Hold this person no? And and it's just like, yes, yeah, I'm gonna listen to him. Anyway. We got to take a break. I'm sorry, people gonna be Oh, he's insulting the homeless. No, I'm just pointing out how absurd an objection it is. Hang on kind of sports story starter. It's a website. The sports stories are goofy stories and uh it says Olympic gold medalist wrestler actually looked pretty good in first NFL game was zero experienced places for the bill. You guys have a wrestler with no football experience playing.
Speaker 4: I think we picked him up in the last draft. I think I honestly have no information on him. Okay, but I remember that happening. I also remember they picked up a rugby player from the UK.
Speaker 1: I remember you telling me you were very excited about that lad. Was that dude? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was this year. When you see that dude, he's a beast year. Yeah, who is it?
Speaker 1: Somebody signed? Oh no, who is it? Who signed the not when they signed Grammatica to kick? What was the other dude? There was another team that signed a row Oh you know what, I think it was the Eagles. The Eagles have a rugby player. That's right, because my buddy is the when he's not screaming at the TV, told me about it, so, which makes sense, right, It's like when the NBA is like, hey, what if we go to you know, some of these countries in Africa where they have these crazy videos of these dudes named like minut Bowl playing and actually recruit them and that seemed to work out. So yeah, if you're competitive, you're going wherever, which is why it's such it's so obnoxious to hear the how all these decisions for these teams are made by a bunch of racists who don't want or this that either. I'm like, no, they'll go to the ends of the earth. They'll they'll get some dude living on one of those Fijian islands who's got this Samoa build and bring them over. And and by the way, there's a lot of real life sports stories like that. Do you remember the baseball one where they're in the India but literally he's like, I'm gonna go scout India. Nobody's ever scouted India And they actually pulled a couple, you know, they didn't hit the jackpot, but that was a real story. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that was a movie with the with the guy from mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, I just can't remember the name of the movie. But like, these are real things that happens. Now the question is, now that I know this, does he have to abide? So I don't know if you said it on the air. Ross had quite an interesting proposal yesterday. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't mention it on there. So when I was watching like little clips from the Olympics the other day, and maybe it was the break Dance of stuff, I don't remember what sport it was, but I was saying, like they're talking about so and so into like so many medals, and I'm like, I think when you win a medal at the Olympics, right, and you you put it around your neck and you've been up on the podium, I think you should have to continue to wear that gold medal for the rest of your events.
Speaker 1: So you know, it sounds like it sounds like a little like socialism, right, No, no, no, no, no, I just think.
Speaker 4: To show off. I mean you could take him off afterwards. You don't have to be praying around with him.
Speaker 1: No no, no. But you're trying to let you're taking an un leveled playing field, which inherently life is sports is right, and you're you're going for equity, right, you want equal outcome because now what Michael Phelips isn't going to beat you because he drowned. No, No, I think you can still pull it off. You know, you got like twenty medals around your neck. You know, I jump in the pool or whatever and do the butterfly man. So you want to put twenty four heavy pieces of metal round.
Speaker 4: Your deck or gymnastics, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Push you into the pool. Have you thought you thought about this gymnastics?
Speaker 4: You've won like, you know, like five gold medals and put her on your neck and now flip around in the year summersaults.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck eight year old Chinese gymnasts. Did you see that little girl? Do you want to metal?
Speaker 4: So listen, I got ideas. They're not all great so this dude, but they make me giggle.
Speaker 1: So this day, this dude should line up on special teams at the Bill's opener with a big old gold medal around his neck.
Speaker 4: No, like I said, just at the Olympics. You don't have to go afterwards, all right, A right? Just because it would make me laugh, That's the only reason for that idea.
Speaker 1: Michael Phelps is dead. I hope you're happy. Dude drowned. Don't care how strong is swimmer. You are what are those things?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 1: I remember reading what they weigh. That would not be good. Now some people do you know, they train with weights, but I don't think that's what they were going for. All right, let's because I want to get through all of these. Let's get our final two Trump Musk cuts. And this is where people really started getting clenchy. So this is about the efficiency of government, federal government offices, government in general.
Speaker 3: I mean, if so, I mean, I mean, I think it would be great to just have a government efficiency commission that takes a look at these things and and just ensures that the taxpayer money, the taxpayers are harder money is spent in a good way.
Speaker 2: And I'd be happy to help out on such a commission.
Speaker 5: I'd love it. Well, you you're the greatest cutter. I mean, I look at what you do. You walk in you want to go and strike. I won't mention the name of the company, but they go on strike and use it. That's okay.
Speaker 2: You're all gone.
Speaker 5: You're all gone, So every one of you is gone, and you are the greatest. You would be very good. Oh, you would love it. But you know, if you look at why they congratulations I just looked at the number of people that are listening to you and I chat. We'll quote a chat, but congratulations. I mean, that's great.
Speaker 1: And by the way, after that moment, he wouldn't shut up about the numbers. He clearly was zoned in on it, which I think is it's just a it's a Trump character trait. But also it would feel pretty good if I said, Ross and I were doing something and I could actively like, we have a sense after how many people are listening. But if I had a counter in front of me, that would be weird. Ross. Can you imagine we had a tally board of people actively listening in the studio at any given moment.
Speaker 4: I'll be terrifying. It's that way on Twitch when you broadcast on Twitch. Yeah yeah, but I mean it's not obviously close to the radio show. You'd be like, you'd be super freaky, or in this case, i'd have to black it out. I'd have to put like some tape over the number or something they had.
Speaker 1: I can't get into it. They they Let's just say that the way that we can audio do audience measurement has evolved a lot over the years, and some of it's pretty terrifying, right, because when you do radio, you just you're halftime. You're in a room with yourself or one other person, right, and you just talk into each other. And that's the mindset you got to have. And I think that's why this thing was will probably be pretty successful as much as it'll be tamped down, uh, if it's properly cut up, distributed and teased, right, because that's the thing. A lot of people aren't going to go in for the whole three hours, so you got to have nuggets out of there. And so it's going to take skillful people on Trump's campaign to be able to isolate and get those out there, and he does have some of those people. They do it very good. Some of his ads lately have been very good, very good. The Reagan ad, I don't know if you saw where it's just Reagan's speech, but it literally is indicative of everything going on today. It's a really strong ad. I saw an incredible ad. It was a did you see it was an ad? It was there was no words in the ad and the camera was at the like the bottom of the the the end of a checkout when you check out your groceries. Okay, on the conveyor belt, and the camera was just focused on like the checkout girl and the groceries and the number. And it was a silent it was a silent ad, and slowly you just saw the prices of the groceries going up per every skin boo boop, goes up, goes up. Are you a watcher when they're scanning? I was, I'm never been a watcher. I'm a watcher. Now yeah, I am? Now yeah, because I generally, I generally I buy a lot of the same stuff and so I generally have what it's supposed to be. But they'll be scanning, I'm talking whatever, I'm maybe looking at my phone or whatever, just and then but now I'm staring at that screen. I'm like, oh really, yeah. Man.
Speaker 4: It was a compelling ad and it is something that everybody can relate to.
Speaker 1: Right, everyone except Putin because they got great grocery stores. Tucker said, so here's the final cut. Let's do this.
Speaker 5: I said to Vladimir Putin. I said, don't do it. You can't do it. Vladimir, you do it. It's going to be a bad day. You cannot do it. And I told them things that what I do and he said no way, and I said way, sorry.
Speaker 1: I just love that no way way.
Speaker 4: So it's Wayne's world.
Speaker 1: It's that or I was thinking Frank Zappa's Valley Girl a little vibe of that, but yeah, no it is. It's a that's a much better Yeah, No, it's Wayne's world. Ah. There there are a lot of interesting moments. And the thing is, though, some people will see that and they'll just be like, dih, he's a child, right, that's not who cutting this stuff up. If you're the campaign is for, you're trying to You're trying to now make a case to a bunch of people who weren't breathing easy over Biden but have somehow been told, they've been promised that everything will be different if you just elect her, while ignoring the fact that she literally is elected right now. And so those are the folks, Those are the fence sitters that that you need to target with it. And some of this stuff is pretty engaging. So we'll see if they do it, all right, raced aging, he's engaging. He's got it's no job, all right, my man, Let's go ahead and fire into the next few days and ye, the next storm. You guys are gonna freak out the fan girls.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if we aren't already today, the rain's focused to the west at least right now. Start to see some showers come in Rockingham County and out into Randolph County two and Greensboro also seen some rain. As you get out to Guildford County those showers coming east, it might be a little thunder in there. I don't see heavy rain. We shouldn't see rivers rise any further. So these showers will be here this morning and spread west to east, and we'll get into the afternoon. There could be some leftovers. But with the clouds and the showers were held to the little bit eighties today, some of us might not get above eighty five degrees. That'd be pretty nice. Slight chance of showers tomorrow and Thursday Friday look real nice, little eighties and sunny might start pushing the upper eighties. And then as we get at the weekend, maybe little wet weather.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: Ernesto is a tropical storm Puerto Rico right now. It's in the islands. Tropical storm force wins heavy rain, and I head toward Bermuda as maybe a direct hit later in the week as a hurricane but should stay off short and have impacts for the beaches. But that should be about it. So uh, check off Ernesto, and we'll look to the Atlantic for more development as we head into what looks to be still an above average hurricane season, Casey.
Speaker 1: So hopefully not too many of these will make the US mainland.
Speaker 8: This one doesn't really have a shot. I hate to say that anything can change, but at least for direct impacts, it looks unlikely. As I said, most of it'll be you know, beach erosion.
Speaker 1: Just unlikely for my Bermuda mansions getting.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, the Bermuda mansion is going to be influenced by it. Maybe a cat too, so from yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, wow, four of compounds really so yeah you can have that too, So okay, Well anyway, we'll see how it fares and appreciate it, sir. Talk to you tomorrows. Yes, sir, there you go, race agent from the Weather Channel. Okay, I don't have a Bermuda. Brit is just so off by itself. Oh no, it's really expensive too. Just fun facts for you anyway. Eight forty six, Hang on.
Speaker 9: Tond morning, Casey. The government stage of wholesale level inflation was just released. It posted a smaller than expected increase last month. The Producer Price Index ticked up one tenth of one percent in July, and the core PPI, which excludes volatile food and energy costs, was unchanged. Wall Street likes the numbers. The S and P futures are up twenty nine points, Nasdaq futures or up one hundred and fifty three, the Dow futures or up one hundred five. We get the Consumer Price Index tomorrow morning. Home Depot shares though or under some pressure in pre market trading. Home Depot posted an adjusted second quarter profit, the top Wall Street forecast, but the home improvement chain has cut its comparable sales outlook for the year. The CEO of Chipotle Mexican Grill is jumping ship. Starbucks is named Brian Nickel as it's new CEO. Nickel will replace Lasman Narasimmon, who held the top job at Starbucks for just over a year. Starbucks shares are higher in pre market trading. Chipotle shares now are lower because the company's losing its CEO. Owners of the nation's small businesses are more upbeat. The National Federation of Independent Business reports its Optimism Index as at the highest level in nearly two and a half years, though it remains below pre pandemic levels. Google's holding a hardware event today. The event was moved up two months so the new Pixel smartphones can be introduced before Apple can show off its new iPhone lineup. The pandemic upended a lot of household budgets. A study by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco found that low and middle income Americans are on pace now to have less disposable cash than they had before COVID nineteen hit. In de case, the consumers got a financial bump during the pandemic, but they've.
Speaker 1: Depleted those excess savings now. Casey, you mentioned the Chipotle thing. Did you see the Big Food News today? You got no? I know you got Chick fil A because they got one up in Times Square. Okay, so, uh, banana pudding milkshakes really? Yeah? I like Banana did it like a decade and a half ago, and they're bringing them back. I didn't know they did it. I don't know that either.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like I like banana pudding very much, so I may have to try one.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you get yeah, Okay, take care there. You go, Jeff Kellingser Bloomberg, Deuce Ross, you got any interest in a banana putting milkshake? It's not made of pure protein, so probably not. Uh, you like banana pudding when you did eat the pudding stuff?
Speaker 4: No, it's gross.
Speaker 1: Really, you're not even on the banana pudding.
Speaker 4: I'll eat banana bread, and I love I do like bananas, but I don't like banana pudding.
Speaker 1: Banana bread. My mom used to make kill her banana bread. I don't know what the recipe was, and I don't know. Maybe it's just pure nostalgia. Here, by the way, Happy Middle Child Day, which is a day today or something. Are you you're a middle child, aren't you?
Speaker 4: I am sure not. I'm the youngest.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the youngest. Oh okay, never mind, Yeah, I'm the oldest. I always thought the middle kids had it best because it's the oldest. I can speak from my experience, like it's pure ttalitarian right when you're the first kid. And granted, my parents had four kids, so eventually there was enough in the mix. But you know, there, you gotta be a good example for your siblings and don't do this. Meanwhile, my sisters who are the middle. My brother is the youngest, had two little sisters, and many do whatever they damn we'll please. And then since Cody was the littlest, he was you know, doted over, which is fine if you like that, but also that's another watchful thing. So I think if you're a middle kid, you can get away with whatever you want. And my sisters did for the most part. So anyway, that's the thing, all right, Speaking of protein, did I have this story? Oh yeah, it's in the prep back and I thought I opened it up. We don't have a Florida story. We've got a South Carolina story. Do you want to hear that this is going to take place in South Myrtle actually technically just south of Myrtle, but it's all you know, please say. Twenty seven year old man was preparing chicken when his twenty five year old sister, I guess they all live together. This is gonna get very country, so hang on. When she walked into the kitchen where he's making the chicken along with another person and questioned him about seasoning the chicken, to which he started yelling, I know how to cook blah blah blah. In response, the sister said quote, you're not human, you're a dumb dog. What followed violent kitchen back and forth, a scrum and involves several things in the kitchen. Eventually he goes and gets a handgun and starts shooting into the ceiling to quote calm people down, which doesn't work. Then the fisty cuffs come out, and then my favorite line is, um, here we go, hope. The sister grabbed a steak knife chased her brother. At this point, the grandmother came out with a broom and waved it at the two until they put the knife down, then the sister. Then the sister, now unarmed, the brother grabbed a can of raid and sprayed her in the face. So everyone's under arrest except grandma with her broom, who probably is just sick of these two. And I don't want to victim blame here because technically she went in and started it. Obviously he overreacted. But who doesn't season chicken? You're cooking chicken and you don't put any seasoning on it? The hell's wrong with you. He's pan frying chicken. You don't have to bread the whole damn thing, but you got to put some seasoning on ros you're a protein machine. Do you ever not season your protein when it's chicken breast?
Speaker 4: But chicken breast is like the one of the worst foods ever.
Speaker 1: I hate it. But she got to it.
Speaker 4: But you gotta season it, yeah, yea because it's so dry gross,