Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wine and Wine Podcast. I'm Kelsey and I'm Ellie. This is your dose of friendship, fun and figuring life out together. Let's be e besties because life is messy, Wine, hopes and whiny is optional.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, Hey guys, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are here with a guest and we are so excited.
Speaker 4: But before we get to it, we want to recap last week's episode. We got a lot of really good feedback. So, Ellie, what have you been hearing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was so funny. I had a book club last night and we were just kind of talking about like their opinions and stuff. And one of my girlfriends had a really good example and they're like, well, have you ever watched the movie When Harry Met Sally?
Speaker 3: And it was such a good movie.
Speaker 2: That's a classic. But that also makes sense too.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess eventually they did like end up following each other, but I think they were.
Speaker 2: Never in like a serious relationship prior to that.
Speaker 5: Another thing is they were talking about how it's kind of like a grandfather plan. It's like if you have a guy friend before your relationship, then they're grandfathered in as like friends. But then maybe after that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was one of those things where it's like I just got all this.
Speaker 5: Information and I was like, when my girlfriends said this, and one said this, but I think it's all just very situational.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, yeah, I agree. And I was even talking to Will.
Speaker 2: He's not listened, but I was telling.
Speaker 4: Him what our topic was and everything, and he said the same thing. Because I have my one friend that I've known since I was eight, and I'm like, well, what do you think And he's like, well, you guys have known each other forever. He's like, I've seen you guys together. There's no sexual chemistry at all. He's like, I love I love this person. And he's like, I think that it's the same thing. He's like, I think it's situational. If you've known each other forever, I think it's fine. He's like, but if, yeah, if you were just to meet some guy and then all of a sudden you're friends with them while we're dating, He's like, that would be weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I do know. I texted my girlfriends this morning and one sent like a voice memo and one just texted me but me, and OS was like, if you're making new friends as an adult while in a relationship. No, I don't think so that's two blurred of lines. That's only if you're in a relationship and the guy is single. No, So which kind of makes sense. I mean she's talking about a very specific situation, like if you're in a relationship and then you make like as the girl make a guy friend, Like.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's a little awkward, you know.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, yeah, that kind of makes sense actually, And I think we also, just as we were getting ready to start recording, I think we had like a prime like example of maybe where we differ on things too, because wait, what do you want.
Speaker 2: To say it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the like we listened to that voice memo and she was just sharing how she doesn't think that it's okay if you have a really good guy friend and are sharing stories about you in your current relationship. And I disagreed with that because I'm like, well, this person that's my friend. I do sometimes like I'm not just bitching to him constantly about what's going on in my relationship. I don't have a lot to bitch about, but sometimes I want the male perspective, and I know he's going to be unbiased and he's going to be honest with me, but it's not in a weird way, Whereas then you were thinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So then I had my opinion as far as like, oh no, that's right. I don't think like if I were to get in a relationship, I wouldn't talk about my relationship to my guy friends just because, like I feel like maybe sometimes that would cross like an emotional vulnerability where but she had a.
Speaker 2: Really good example.
Speaker 5: It's like my girlfriend who voice memoed meme, which was not mean, I was just another girlfriend. She was like, you don't want to get into a space where you're talking to a guy friend about stuff that you need to be talking to your partner about and stuff like that. So I'm like, okay, that totally makes that makes sense for sure, for sure, yees, So I agree, which all comes down to, like it was so much more than a yes and no, Like it's a very situation.
Speaker 3: It's very situational.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And right before we started recording, we just put something on our story. We've actually already got responses, so I wanted to share that real quick.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So it was just a yes, no.
Speaker 4: Or it depends poll and we have forty percent think that yes, guys and girls can be friends, twenty percent said no, and another forty percent say it depends and it's situational. So there are more people on our page than just our book club girlies that rip us apart.
Speaker 2: Crystals like I know, I was there.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: Which speaking of Crystal, yes, we got Crystal our first guest I eat Besties. So I realize that I totally spaced in providing a background and information as far as to what Taro is and how Crystal channels that for her. So I actually had her reach out to me and kind of give me an explanation so I can explain that to y'all and how she channels so she said. Tarot readings our a seventy eight card suit meant to reach out to spirit guides, guardian angels, the universe. What have you is to help guide you to your highest self. Tarot readings will often give you the message that you need, which often does not coincide with what you want. Messages can be warnings to help get you back on track, or motivation to keep you going. Each reading requires the receiver to be open to receiving messages. From the reader. It requires both people to be vulnerable and receptive, so this is how she channels. Channeling differs from reader to reader. When I'm reading cards, I often will pull cards, examine them and let my mind wander. Whether it's a memory that pops up or a song from my past. I let it lead me to the message. Things can happen externally that guides me to a message as well, like a dog barking or a car revn it's engine. It could be more aggressive, like electronic sign or an alarm going off. The universe is sending messages all the time. Some are just more difficult to read than others. So I hope that helps explaining it, and let's get back into the episode. Thanks y'all, Okay, yes, thank you for being our first guest.
Speaker 7: Oh, I didn't know that, would I realize that that's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I like signaling to get closer to the mic, Like I know, it's so intimidating.
Speaker 3: You have to be uncomfortably close.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so we thought we'd start with Crystal introducing herself and a little bit about how.
Speaker 3: She knows us, and then she also brought us a lovely wine, so we'll go from there.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I'm Crystal Wopshot. I know I've known Ellie forever. It feels like I think, like for about ten years.
Speaker 5: Fifteen years now, girl, holy shit, because it was twenty ten. Oh my god, that's that is.
Speaker 7: A long time. Because I said seven years in the okay.
Speaker 2: Which was seven years ago. I feel like I can't do math, yeah pretty much.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I can't do math either. But and with Kelsey, I met with book club. Yeah yeah, little a little over year yep.
Speaker 5: So yeah, girlies, yes, but yes, tell us about like your experience with taro and how you've been digging into it and all the things.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I got these cards about ten years ago and I was just too nervous to start reading them. And then around twenty twenty one, I just picked them up and started like play with them and stopped for a bit kind of was just like, oh, not ready for it. And then over the last year I've just consistently done it over like in the mornings, in a night, trying to get used to them. So this is me. I'm still I feel like I'm still new. But I might be saying that forever because the message has always come through differently with each person you read.
Speaker 2: So that's so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always been so interested in Taro. I've never had a reading done, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I remember when Crystal first started getting into it.
Speaker 5: Well you got I feel like you got into it and then you did it and then you got into it again because you've had him for a while. Yeah, And like I swear, this is the friend I was talking about like last time when we're talking about Tara, where I was like, this girl never misses. It's insane, Like she'll like I'll like go to her and I'm like, okay, so I'm talking to this.
Speaker 2: Guy and can you just kind of tell me? And she'll like tell me the message? And I'm like, wait, are you try again?
Speaker 5: And I'm not kidding, like like it just it happens, you know, like the message was meant for me and it happened in that way, and I was like, Okay, well, okay, thanks for you guys.
Speaker 2: You know, but it was so funny. I have to tell this example. We were talking about it before we started recording, and it was hilarious. But was it Christmas?
Speaker 5: It was the Christmas Christmas So we did a girl's Night Christmas party this past December, and Crystal brought her tarot cards and she's like, hey, guys, like, no pressure, but if you guys want me to read your.
Speaker 2: Taro I can. So everybody's like yeah.
Speaker 5: So she went outside and she did individually for whomever wanted it, and I go out.
Speaker 8: There was it about a guy or was it about it about Yeah, we just.
Speaker 2: Had a look at each other and I was like AnyWho.
Speaker 5: And so it was so funny because Chrystal is a certain way of like shuffling cards, and so she like shuffled the cards and then she gave me the answer I didn't want to hear.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, no, I said, Crystal, those cards over.
Speaker 7: That's like my shuffle is fine, girl, this messages for you.
Speaker 2: That was literally the capricorn in me.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're not shuffling them right, Like I love you, but like I need you to like shuffle it better because it's like big shuffles.
Speaker 2: I was like hand them to me and she's like, oh my goodness. And I'm so like that, Like I'm very much like let me do it my way, and so I like am shuffling.
Speaker 5: Like Christmas aggressively and like five times. Like I was like, they need to be real, Like I changed the way I shuffled them, and I was like, here you go. I think they're like better shuffle and so anyway, Chris was like, oh, okay, whatever, but yeah, and so she like pulls out the exact same fucking car.
Speaker 6: I died.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, because it was to be. I was like, okay, spirit guys, jokes on me. You're really gonna make me look stupid in front of my dad. But it was spot on too, so good I go good.
Speaker 7: I was right.
Speaker 2: No, just so we can question. I told you. I was just saying. I was like, all right, well, I'll just let her do her.
Speaker 7: Thing, you know, I'll let her shuffle the way she wants to.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 7: Well we're excited, Yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So do you want to tell something about the winey brop?
Speaker 2: Yes, thanks for keeping us.
Speaker 3: That's my job here, guys, I'm just the timekeeper.
Speaker 7: So I brought I brought the laprous Luna. I think that's how it's pronounced. It's a red blend. The appearance is a rich ruby color. The Aroma is ripe, dark fruit with hints of spice. The taste and I haven't tasted it yet, so hopefully this is ripe, rich and ripe blueberries, blackberries with lingering notes of brown spice. The finish is smooth and well balanced. So I guess should we try it and see if that's true?
Speaker 2: Let's clink cheers think.
Speaker 3: Okay, then we do a little sniffy sniff.
Speaker 5: Sniff and swirl, swirl and sniff whatever. Yeah, we just pretend like we know what we're doing.
Speaker 3: The legs legging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just injected into my veins the legs be leging. Okay, I really like that. Oh yeah, that's good. That's really good. Okay, good call Crystal.
Speaker 7: It looks like a Tarot card on the front. It's a super top bottle. It was Yeah, it was meant to be. It was meant to be.
Speaker 2: Wait say how much?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 7: Twelve ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Another budget wine.
Speaker 2: We love that budget wine.
Speaker 6: That was good.
Speaker 3: Okay, what would we collectively rate it?
Speaker 6: Ooh?
Speaker 2: Out of file I'm no, you go for no?
Speaker 7: Okay? I like I like red Blends, but I feel like I would give it an eight.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is out of five out of five.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, sorry, no, who? Okay?
Speaker 5: So four I would say, yeah, that translates before it sounds like yeah, I know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of four.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's really good.
Speaker 6: I really like it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: Perfect, Okay. So now let's get into it.
Speaker 2: And I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: So she had us come prepared with a couple.
Speaker 4: Of questions and so, yeah, just let us know how we how we go about this because I have, like I said, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I'm a newbie.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, so who wants who wants to ask the question first?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go first? I can go first? Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So should start light or should I?
Speaker 7: Yes, let's start light, and then we can go into the heavier questions. I didn't know we were gonna do heavy questions.
Speaker 5: Well it's not like super heavy, but were you gonna say something before though, Crystal?
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say and so these were just yes and no questions, right and then okay, So when I read taro for yes and no questions, uh, the sun is a yes and the moon is a no. And then the three cards after can give an explanation. If the sun is upside down, that's my telling that it's like, yes, but there's a little bit more. There's a there's a little bit more, And same with the moon if it's upside down, then that's telling me that there's a little bit more that you need to or ask a little bit more detailed questions. And so that's how I read it. Okay, there's that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see. I'm gonna start just really really light, just to dip my in.
Speaker 7: Okay, should I get Sophie a brother dog?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: I like that one, So I'm just gonna say yes, just kidding. Crystals questions.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm like, she's an only child, she's only child syndrome, but I still really want to get her.
Speaker 3: She gets along more with male dogs, which is why I say brother.
Speaker 4: But I also just want it because she's getting older, so that like, unfortunately that one day we lose her, there's still somebody left.
Speaker 3: I mean, there is a deeper reason, but Will keeps telling me no, and I'm like, but I want to so bad.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well let's see what the taras.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're gonna do one more shuffle of my thick shuffle shuffle, So I do it so many times.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't don't mind me, Crystal. I'm just in my Capricorn era.
Speaker 7: Embrace it all right? Should oh yes, you should.
Speaker 3: And it's a straight up yes, yay. Oh what's cute.
Speaker 7: It's what's coming after? Is it? So this is like a family card and it's upside down. So it's kind of just saying like, right now, let's bring it together. Let's you know, is your dog kind of like a like is he pretty? I guess, like, is he like the man of the house or is he kind of silly? She is, she's kind of is the house?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's kind of what they're saying is that it might be a little difficult at first because she she needs to get used to her. So yeah, but yeah, that's cute. That the family card. It's just like kind of brings it together.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 2: Will you heard her?
Speaker 7: It was in the cards, It was.
Speaker 8: In the car.
Speaker 7: That was a strong Yes, it came out quick. All right, what's the next one?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Question? So should kelso ask all her questions first because you're in her energy.
Speaker 7: That kind's how I like it. Yeah, I'm sorry, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, totally totally works.
Speaker 3: So I guess going into the next one, and this one's kind of a little bit more deep, but it's just because I'm curious. Am I on the right life path?
Speaker 7: So it has no but it's upside down, so they want a little bit more when you say life path. So the Night of Cups came out along with the Four of Cups and the Justice Card. The Night of Cups is in reverse, so what they're kind of saying is when it's upside down, it's giving this energy of unrealistic expectations. What they want for you is to really contemplate. So with the Four Cups, for me, that card kind of tells me that you really need to contemplate what you want in life. Cup cards are so they're emotional water energy, So okay, think of what you want personally out of life and what will get you to your happiest part is kind of the this is the word that's coming to mind and then you will find So the Justice card came out as well, which I kind of thought was weird with these two cause and effect a win win solutions. So with the unrealistic expectations and the content in plation, they want you to aim high. The message that I'm feeling is they want you to aim high, but if you fail, it's okay. You learn with failure as well.
Speaker 4: So okay, honestly, that's kind of how I've been feeling. So it winds up with it, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So and if you want it, like again, when I say the cards at the bottom, yeah, king of cups, so king of cups energy is also which is funny because cups, cups, cups, so it's all kind of just and it's all masculine energy too, So maybe they want you to step into your masculine energy too, Okay, interesting, yeah, okay, Okay, do you want more or is that no?
Speaker 3: I honestly, like I said, that lines up to how I was feeling, and I think I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wait where you asking about more questions?
Speaker 4: Well, if you want clarification, clarification, I mean, if you can provide a little more clarification, but I don't want to make you go too deep either, like that's not to you.
Speaker 7: I feel like we should go with how you're feelings. Yeah, so if in that case, I'm going to do something a little different, Okay. And when I read people, I do it this way. I did this with Ellie.
Speaker 2: Where I was like, give me those cards.
Speaker 7: Wrong, Okay, come over here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have you split the.
Speaker 2: Deck with your left hand.
Speaker 5: So Crystal just sprawled them out on the table and Kelso is choosing three cards out of the spread.
Speaker 7: I kind of I always worry like saying the cards because for me it means something then what other terror readers might get. So just so you know, if you're you hear this and you're like, that's not how I would read it, well, it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's.
Speaker 3: Right, So it is supposed to be the reader's interpretation.
Speaker 6: Yes, so.
Speaker 7: Again cup energy and then so nine of nine of cups and then seven of penticles and the page of wants. So and I'm not just saying this because I have been listening to the podcast, but it did say you are you're focusing on your health, right, Yes, that's where you need to be to You're in the right direction with that. So they are applauding you on that page of wants is like silly energy. So I think from when I'm whenever I get like page energy, it's always young, like youthful. So is that kind of where you're Are you trying to get back to where you were, yes, in the past. Okay, all right, so they want you to focus on that, okay, in that sense, and again it's that card the family. Yeah, so this is in order to get from from what I'm trying to get here. Sorry, it's sometimes it takes me a long time to get it out. The energy that I'm filling with this kind of pool is that they want you to focus on your health, okay, and take it one step at a time. Yeah, with the family card at the bottom, you're they're in this card. She's building like she's building a family, she's growing, you know, she's growing a garden and stuff. So really take your time with life. Okay, an event and you will you will be on the right path. Okay, okay, awesome, Yeah, love it?
Speaker 3: Okay, good cue that works? Okay, all right, Okay, next question, how many? How many would you like.
Speaker 2: Us to ask?
Speaker 7: Okay, let's see we are at twelve thirty nine, all right, and you have to be you can ask as much as you want. Let's just watch the time.
Speaker 5: How's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, do you have like two more?
Speaker 4: Don't you?
Speaker 3: I have one more more? Than mostly one more. Okay, this one could doom.
Speaker 7: USh, but will this podcast be successful? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 7: I don't want to do that one.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to ask, we can cut this one out if we don't like it.
Speaker 7: Okay, good, Okay, I knew you were going to ask that.
Speaker 2: I was like, what if they ask it, don't don't put weird vibes out there.
Speaker 7: And telling my dad, I was like, just put the sun up front, okay.
Speaker 5: To me, But here's another thing, and I as as crystal shuffling, and you can like confirm or deny or put in your like two cents about it too. But like I feel like with Taro it is so aligned to as far as like what's happening and like what your spirit guides want you to tell you. But in the end, I feel like we also do have like free will, you know what I mean. So I I think you've told me this before. You're like, hey, it's always been I don't, it's only been I get the answer.
Speaker 2: I don't want you know.
Speaker 5: You're like, hey, but just remember you have free will. So yeah, like this is here, but you have free will to choose and do what you should or should not do? Basically, Yeah, I don't know if that clarifies anything for it like that, it's or that's coming up.
Speaker 7: When I do my morning rereads, I oftentime will be like, okay, I want to hear about what my life is going to be, like what like after kids? And then they my spirit GUIDs will direct me and be like, you need to focus on the here and now girl. Are you Are you doing everything.
Speaker 6: That you need to do?
Speaker 7: Are you working out? Are you eating healthy? Are you spending time with your kids? Are you staying off your phone? And it's kind of like, okay, you don't want to talk about that yet, you know. So sometimes you come in wanting a message and you leave with something else, and as the day goes on, you're like, oh, I actually did need that message. I did need that snap to reality. Yeah, so that's kind of taro.
Speaker 2: For you, I guess, Yeah, would makes sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, yeah, all right, don't do me dirty here. I'm gonna do it one more time. So no, but again it's upside down. Okay, I didn't like that answer. Okay, lots of sword energy.
Speaker 3: What doesn't.
Speaker 7: There's an intellectual push and pull, you know, So page of swords in reverse. Not having enough material is going to be the downfall of it.
Speaker 2: So interesting.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm gonna just specify it's no, but it's in reverse. You have the opportunity to evolve it by evolving the podcast. When you start feeling, when you start feeling that, oh, these topics aren't hitting our audience, they're not relating anymore, make sure to evolve it, and don't be scared to evolve it. Okay, as well, let's.
Speaker 2: See what that's at the bottom.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm not going to show you that because it's scary. It's the Devil, but listen, don't it. I don't really like that one. But just don't give in to greed either, because that's the greed card for me. Whenever I see the devil, I link it with greed. So so, if you start getting brands and they want you to be a certain way and you don't agree with how they want you to be, you need to move away from them.
Speaker 4: Even if yeah, that was something we had said from the get go, is we don't ever want to become out of touch with reality.
Speaker 3: We don't want to to just become something like that. So hopefully that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that makes sense the whole evolution part, yes too, because I think even before you got here, we were having a conversation too about like just the conversations we're having and how we can open up more and be a bit more vulnerable, just because I think we relate to vulnerability so much. Yes, people we follow and like content that's out there. I think a lot of people are thirsting for that vulnerability. And so anyways, yeah, it was interesting that you up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's definitely. You're definitely on track with your audience right now. So just remember to always evolve it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, wait, what does swords mean though? Or is that what that you were saying for me?
Speaker 7: Okay, So from when I've studied this, swords is like intellect. So when I'm reading this, it all popped up sword energy and page of Swords was upside down and what that is is weak information, so light. And then after that there's the Five of Swords, and it's if you're if you can see it, if you are familiar with the Five of Swords. Basically, there's a bunch of men looking around and they kind of just don't really know what to do and then ten of swords. It's kind of an aggressive card, but it's a man with ten swords in his back. And it's from the message that I'm picking up here is that without you know, without you know the right tools, without the right knowledge, without keeping up with your audience, you're gonna that's what's gonna be the deaf to you. But just basically, be prepared, be prepared.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you guys are so yeah, I think maybe.
Speaker 4: Well and hopefully like the fact that we've also bumped up to weekly episodes, so now there's more content, there's more information.
Speaker 3: Maybe that'll help.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you guys are very good about talking with your audience on your Instagram, so I'm sure you guys will see the the change with your audience. They'll be like, oh, well, we kind of want to hear more interviews or we want to hear more from you. I'm sure you guys will do just fine. So take this with a grain of salt.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, now.
Speaker 2: Belly stern about my turn? Wait crap, I'm thinking about my questions. Wait do I tell you now or after.
Speaker 7: You, chef you think about them?
Speaker 6: Chef?
Speaker 7: Okay, because you know how it takes me forever to show.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let me let me think about my question.
Speaker 6: Ones.
Speaker 2: Wait, I have one, but should I ask one? Or should I ask too?
Speaker 7: You can ask as many as you want as long as you have the time for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, let me think youre Okay, I'm going to start off lighthearted ish. Maybe all of them are lighthearted, who knows, and they'll probably just be quick. But my first question is am I going to get my dream hot body this year?
Speaker 7: Okay? I have the funniest story. I was practicing with my friend and she was like, I was like, give me a question, yes or no? And she goes, I want will you ask if I'm going to get a hot body? I'm like, I swear girl if you know yes, because I feel like Ellie has a hot bod. So you're already and they're probably just going to be like, well, yeah, you're already there, girl, So busy.
Speaker 3: Question is I.
Speaker 5: Just have like a set I know this sounds horrible, but I have like a set number in my head of like where I want to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, let's change because okay, let's change it because Okay, you have to be a very direct question because it's just going to say yes, like you're already there, you have a hot body.
Speaker 8: Am I'm going to reach my dream like goal weight perfect this year. Yeah, which I'm not going to relay out to the public. But it's basically thirty pounds less than I am.
Speaker 2: Now whoa.
Speaker 3: Little or is that a little?
Speaker 7: That's a day number, that's attainable.
Speaker 5: That's nothing crazy. It's not like I'm asking to be like sixty pounds eaters.
Speaker 3: Just thirty that is attainable.
Speaker 2: That's fifteen and fifteen together. Yeah, yeah, normal, the mathy's mathing. That's mathing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like that's enough.
Speaker 7: Shuffling, Okay, be.
Speaker 2: Like no, bitch, no, as I like snacks.
Speaker 6: You don't know what.
Speaker 7: Every time I read you, I feel like, and You're gonna take my cards and shuffle them.
Speaker 3: Like I need to read shuffle.
Speaker 5: It's like a love pay relationship. When I get my Darrow's red from Crystal because it's like something I don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: But it's so on point. Yes, but why is it upside down?
Speaker 7: Because I know what it's gonna say.
Speaker 3: I already know.
Speaker 2: It's yes, But upside down. It was a sun upside down.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's a sun upside down and a lot.
Speaker 2: Of wand energy which is magic boots.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's like creativity and stuff like that. But let me see so taking breaks okay, yeah, all right, So be consistent, okay, because when it's upside down, that's that could be a negative. And also maintaining boundaries and persistence, so that is a good relationship to this. And then the Emperor upside down, It's just that is weird that it's upside down. Hold on, Sorry, sometimes I just need to read a refresher. Okay, Okay, tell it to me straight, girl, give it to me straight. Okay, Okay. So power with planning, so poor planning what they want you to do? Yes, you are definitely you are definitely going to make these goals, but you need to stay on track. You need to plan, you need to stay up to date. And I think with the ten of ones in reverse, it's saying like you just need to be consistent and because if it was up like this, it would just imply that you would have a lot of exhaustion, whereas with this, you don't want to get lazy with your goals.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. No, no, no, you're good. It totally makes sense because.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like I'm that person that will like mill prep, but if I run out of time during the weekend and then I do it, like I'm like, oh, I'll just sit on Monday, but then I'm going to chancel Tuesday whatever, then I'm like eating out during those days that I didn't mill prep. So I think that's so spot on to be like, listen, bitch, you just have to plan, so then then you're not tempted to go out because you have the food ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I've been also being really good at like buying healthy are making healthy treats because I have such a sweet tooth. And then to get a bit more vulnerable, I have noticed and I have decided and I never thought this would be the case, but I do have an emotional eating problem.
Speaker 2: But I feel like a lot of people have it, but maybe not, maybe it's just okay. And so I'm like, fah, I just hate that that's a thing. And so I have to like really work.
Speaker 5: On fixing that because a lot of the times I'm not fucking hungry, I'm just am eating because.
Speaker 3: It's like you're sad or you're bored.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like this makes me happy, you know, like it's the worst Anywow, I am a total bored eater, so I totally understand that. Like when I get bored, I'm like, I'm gonna eat some chips. Yeah. Also, they're saying, don't let this stress you out too much. Okay, yeah, but stay focused, stay in the zone, and you'll definitely make your goals.
Speaker 2: Hot body here I come, baby, it's okay.
Speaker 5: My next so I have two more of If that's okay totally. My next question is, well, I kind of already know this one's a yes, but now it's like what if it's like a no?
Speaker 2: No, it's a note for me.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, like, and I don't even know how to word this, but like, am I going to become more financially stable this year?
Speaker 2: But like I feel like it's a yes just because financially my life has turned around here.
Speaker 5: But I guess, so I guess I want to ask a better question, like, oh, how's this Well, I learned how to manage money better now with more of like an influx of money, if that makes sense, because I think that's the root of all like causes with like just I know for me, like I just kind of suck at managing anything I have, And I don't know if it's a fear of money, if that makes any sense. Yeah, yeah, there's like trauma based there, or like a scarcity mindset.
Speaker 2: Where you feel like you have to like hoard or like use it before it's gone. Like it's just like this weird. I just want to know if I basically fix my relationship with money this year.
Speaker 7: That's good, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm interesting. Let's get a good answer.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do one more fingers cross.
Speaker 7: So you're fixing. Ellie is wondering if she'll fix her relationship with money.
Speaker 2: With money, money, Mine, money, Money.
Speaker 3: Why don't we always break out into song?
Speaker 2: Episode never fails every freaking time.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, am I kind of nervy.
Speaker 7: This is the one you care about the most? Oh yes again, upside down. I have noticed that when I read Ellie, they always want to be very specific.
Speaker 2: Oh she's laughing.
Speaker 5: Okay, I feel like Crystal and guides like, I'm such a fucking running job. Okay, So.
Speaker 7: The money this okay, So pinnacles for me means something money is something of value, okay, And whenever I get this card, it's up. If it was up upright, that would actually be negative for me. It's the five of pinnacles. But since it's upside down, I would say this is a good thing. So the two people they they're outside of and the money is like the pinnacles. Sorry, the pinnacles are inside and they can't get to it because but since it's upside down, they're saying, yes, you can get to it. Just don't be silly with your money. Don't be silly, and you will be graced with gifts. I was laughing at the full card because I know Ellie and I know that she can sometimes do silly things with her money.
Speaker 2: I can I and I do all the time. The girl stopping some of your money and you'll have all and I literally swipe and I'm like, that looks right on my car. I'm like, WHOA, Maybe I should go fly out here somewhere.
Speaker 7: Sometimes she buys land on Mars. I don't know her.
Speaker 2: My gosh, did I do that too for your birthday?
Speaker 7: Nose for micn oh yep, I bought our land on land on Mars and her computer went really slow after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think it was a scam. I really don't think she owns an acre of Mars.
Speaker 7: Didn't you find it on group on?
Speaker 2: Oh I did?
Speaker 4: I did so freaking That's so cool though, Like if she actually owns land on Mars and we eventually have to one day go to Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's set. She's set, so you can house us all now. Really, I don't have for the future.
Speaker 7: It's like the best to you on track with your goals right now. Okay, I'm just speaking from your spirit.
Speaker 6: Guy, I'm just as bad she was, Like that was a good investment, and I'm over here like I don't know, Okay, thank you?
Speaker 5: That was that was really That's actually very spot on because I am really done with my money sometimes, but I'm not affirming that into my life anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm very mindful and I have good relationship.
Speaker 7: You really have changed with your money habits a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thinks I was really cripples, I mean a little bit. But anyway, Okay, so I have my last question. Yes, drum roll, everybody.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 5: It's serious but not serious, but also not that serious but not super serious, but yeah, serious, do you know what it is?
Speaker 7: No, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Wait, why are you scared?
Speaker 7: Don't be scared because you you got nervous there. So I was like, Okay, I mean I'm not to her, Okay, I was.
Speaker 5: I am a little nervy to ask, but I was just gonna ask, am I getting into a relationship this year?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 2: Look, Crystal, honestly, it's not a do or die Crystal. It really is not. It really is not.
Speaker 3: But you want like specifically romantic relationship.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, let's ask it again. She wants a romantic relationship?
Speaker 3: Well, and not even.
Speaker 2: Like, am I just going to get into a romantic relationship? Which I guess it's weird because as.
Speaker 5: You get deeper into just conversations, it's like, well, do you want it or do you not want it? And I think that's where because Crystal and I have these conversations all the time about like manifestation and stuff. I feel like I'm a really good manifestor like I manifest the randomst shit and like it's just.
Speaker 2: So spot on for me.
Speaker 5: But I think it's because I'm so clear with my goals and what I want and then I just get it because it just happens. But I think I'm so wishy wash you with relationships like romantically wise, I'm like yes, no, maybe so yeah, like it's always just a back and forth every day. So I feel like the universe is not giving me that because I'm not clear if I want it or not. So all that to say is I might still be wishy washing.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 7: But will it happened I had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah. All that to say is like whatever answer comes out, comes out.
Speaker 6: And it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm so nervous. I just don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: One of my nerves with Tarot card is I'm I guess I get. I just want it to be like a positive message all the time when I read people, and so if it comes out negative, which I don't think it will, but if it ever.
Speaker 3: Does, like it's just like but also.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's perspective too, like if it's a yes or if it's a no, I feel like those are both good things. Yes, because yes, like okay, great, like I'm ready for one no, like hey Ellie, and it'll probably like explain like you got to work on staving. Yeah, so really don't think about it as it mean like a bad thing either which way, because I won't take it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just curious, honestly. Okay, roll the dice.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry, e Ellie, Ellie, Ellie.
Speaker 7: Let's see what you need to okay, Okay, So it is the sun upright, y'all?
Speaker 2: Is okay?
Speaker 7: I want to make sure I read this good for you night of once. When you start looking for someone, they want you to be cautious about how you go about finding them. They don't they want you to be optimistic.
Speaker 2: But also.
Speaker 7: If you get a rejection, it's okay. That's kind of the vibe when you when you go on dates and if you find someone that you really like and they reject, you just know that someone better will come through. So the Nina pedicles is at the bottom of the deck, which also is something that I look into when I do readings.
Speaker 4: But so.
Speaker 7: Sorry, King of Pinnacles. So and he's upright. You're looking for someone solid, practical and wise, good investor you.
Speaker 2: So look and finance blue eyes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 7: Don't with the niiwans and reverse try to avoid someone who is kind of just putting on a show for you. Okay, so like like, what's what's his face?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, so no peacocks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no peacocks exactly. That's a good way to say. Yeah, And you might find someone who.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 7: It won't be who you like expect. It might be not someone that you expect to like, and that love or yeah, that love might just grow from that like being unexpected, like coming from left field. So you might meet someone they might like you more and you're just gonna be like, oh, I don't really, I don't really like him, and then like as time goes on, you're gonna be like, Okay, he actually fits who I can see myself being with.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so be open, be open, stay tuned everybody, and no peacocks and no pea cocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sepka yopica, wow, gristle.
Speaker 3: This was so fun fun, Thank you?
Speaker 6: Yes? Was it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was good?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, good, good yay.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on and chatting with you.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we can have you back on some other time.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right you guys, Bye bye, all right e besties. That's it for this episode of the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't leave us hanging, like, subscribe and follow or else we'll drink all the wine without you kidding.
Speaker 2: Kinda, and hey, tell a friend they need be besties too.
Speaker 6: Bye.