Speaker 1: Topical a dependent.
Speaker 2: On this and.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me? Can you hear me now? You probably couldn't hear me before, but can you hear me now? Good morning? Good morning? Good morning, good morning, good morning. Can you hear me? Now? All right, we're back in business. Oh man, how's everybody doing? It is the day before Christmas here in the United States. It's a big deal. People get very excited. But we're not doing that over here. This is what we're doing this year over and not about Christmas? But are you so over and not about Christmas? But also know that on that day you don't want to be by yourself, not a problem. For just five dollars, you can join us over at the Seal Squad for our non Christmas Christmas. We'll ease into the day starting at noon blending a cleans. I found this nice little recipe that is multi beneficial. So we're going to talk about all the things and all the ways in which we can be beneficial to ourselves in the upcoming year. At four o'clock, when everyone's sitting down for dinner, we're gonna be sitting down to watch Sinners, and I'm gonna do a pause and play of giving my commentary for this classic film that was really the best part of twenty twenty five. And then we're gonna close out our night with a color and vibe. Now this is where I open the zoom and everybody can join and get their crafts on and chit chat or not chat, but basically just be in community. That's right, y'all. On de Summer twenty fifth, we have a whole day of events at my Patreon that have nothing to do with Chris. You can come and hang out with us over at Patreon. The Seal Squad is your community baby, all right. So this is something I came up with, like, all right, well, I ain't doing nothing no on Christmas. I guess I'll do something no on Christmas. So that's what we're gonna do. Welcome if you're just joining us. This is used for amandolaying our news and truths by any joke necessary. Thank you for waking up on the right side of the history. You know, this is an interesting show because I really didn't do a lot of prep. You know, we are very fortunate today to have the Africa tappen, so that's gonna go down. We've also got like our sixty second headlines, but they're gonna be pretty pretty quick because what I really want to talk to you all about is how the US is no friend to the Caribbean. And you know, you got Nicki Minaj over here hanging out with this man's wife, this deceased man's wife, and you've got the President of Trinidad, the Prime Minister of Trinidad, just just selling out her country in the same way that Machada is selling out Venezuela. So I want to just give some more framework because I know I've said in the past that Africa, I mean that the Caribbean is the unit, is the Africa of the Western Hemisphere, and I want to just give some more framing to that. I think they've done an incredible job of really calling the Caribbean just the Caribbean. It's paradise, it's beautiful, it's gorgeous, without acknowledging the immense ways that the United States has been incredibly destructive to the Caribbean. Okay, like super duper duper destructive. So we are going to talk about that. But I also want to make sure that we discuss the flooding going on in Washington State, because it don't seem like it's getting the burn that it deserves. Okay, I have poporn. I also want to talk about hold one second. I also want to talk about the uh, the burying of these of the the sixty minutes segment. Okay, that Barry weisburied over at CBS doing her job, boy, doing her job, which is exactly why she was put in that position. And I want to make sure that we also I just feel like we need to give a little bit more framing to the epstein of it all. So I'm going to sorry, I'm just like typing crazy, uh, but we're going to do all of that. And a couple just quick headlines that I want to bring to your attention. Belgium has entered has entered the ICJ case against Israel, So I think that's really interesting and I need to do more writing, I mean reading about that. But yeah, Belgia has entered the case against Israel that South Africa started in the in the International Court, so we're going to be looking into that. You know that the International Court has been sanctioned by I believe the UK for saying that it will arrest that it will arrest Yahoo. By the way, why is the International Court able to be sanctioned? That should tell you everything. How is a court of law able to be sanctioned by those who it is supposed to be holding the law against. I'll tell you why, because the International Court was not supposed to be holding against the law was not supposed to be upholding international law against colonizers. The colonizers literally created it so that they could use it to continue to suppress the nations that it was no law younger able to outright colonize. But as for the person here in the chat saying you need more proof about the unredacting of the files, I mean it's literally all over the internet, people doing it in real time. So I'm not sure you know if you haven't seen that yet, but it the proof is is the pud in is there. It's it's all over the place, and the for what it's worth, I mean, the redactions end up being really damning, you know, really damning. So I also wanted to shout out some good news for the brothers of Bob Villain. They are not being charged for their chance death death deft to the audi IF and shout out to the lead singer Pascal on the left who could get it five days from Fridays just obsessed. I say that as I don't, like, I don't have contact with this person, like I'm literally able to communicate with this person, like we literally chat, but separate issue. Fine, so shout out. I mean, the brands are really doing it. We've got we've got Mufassa, then we've got a man here, Pascal, and then we've got Anthony Joshua who beat the breaks the breaks off of your man's white Boy Jake. So really, just I'm not sure why is this person here saying I hope it's true. It is true. It's about the redactions. It is true, Like it's everywhere. It is true. Someone asked, did I speak about Nicki Minaj speaking at Turning Point? I actually did an entire talk about this on my Patreon and you can go over to Patreon and check it out and you can see my thoughts, my expounded thoughts. All right, my expounded thoughts. So yeah, check that out. I'm actually going to be talking a little bit about not necessarily that specific topic, but how that t I mean, how that connects. We'll get into that as well. Now before we drum roll to our word of the day. I need to tell you the Smart Funny and Black Teas and Hoodies have returned. It has been two years since I have had the Smart Funny and Black Teas and Hoodies on sale because I couldn't find the way, I couldn't find a distributor, I couldn't find a fulfillment that I trusted. However, I have finally, I believe I have finally cracked the T shirt code. I know y'all are all asking me for T shirts, and I know y'all are always wanting somewhere that you can, some way that you can be a walking billboard. And I've got you. So this is the return, the return of the Smartphnny and Black Tea and Hoodie. Go to Amanda Siel Sorry, go to a Mandolin Exports dot com. These are very coveted, y'all. As you can see, it is right here in the flesh. Smartphnny in Black is the name of my production company, but it was originally the name of a show that I did for years where I would bring two folks on stage and they would compete in games that would test their knowledge of black culture, black history, and the black experience. Thank you, and I'm so glad you just did a quick search. I'm like, why are you actually like this is just made up? Anyway. The sfb TN hoodie is from a era that many of you all may not have known me in, but that was so illustrious aka the Illustrious League, and this image represents the multi pronged approach to resistance. On the green, you've got the rebel fam. On the yellow, you've got the woke fam, on the black, you've got the culture fam. And on the red you've got the fly fam. We we fight, we read, we we fight, we read, we vibe and we rep And I really should have shown you all the clip. I should have shown you all like what Smartphony in Black was so that you all could really really understand, because it really, it really was a time. And now we have definitely transitioned into a new era with Smartphony in Black as the name of my production company to be a home for edutainment. So go get your SFBT and hoodie. You will be supported your girl and the work that I do. And it's time for us to get into the views from Amanda land Row.
Speaker 2: Come come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, it's that day before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Amanda Landers here to learn, Drop in and tell me where you're watching from. We've already got Christmas Day and from Amanda Landers here to learn. Drop in and tell me where you're watching from?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Hold on, how is it Christmas Day in France? It's only ten twenty? How can it be Christmas Day? That don't make no sense? Friends, only six hours academy. Come on, come on, we gotta get back into it. Let's go, let's go, let's go. We got Mesthlahem, Pennsylvania, Holliday, Grubby and Patterson, New Jersey, Alexandria, Bay Brooklyn running Errands fellow needs to do SFB honey, I agree, Oakland, California, Cleveland, Ohio, Flagstaff, Arizona, Houston, Dye, Salt Lake City, Utah, k Why it's on Christmas? Sing in Toronto, Middle Georgia. I roar on Colorado and is in the psych one representing man He's a soup got no North Carolina can wait? This is the second person that said a man that you sound sick. I'm not sick. Let me tell you what the problem is. The problem is. I've been oding on Derry. Okay, that's the problem. I've been oding on dairy and what happens is that then I get heartburn, and the heartburn gives me uh it makes my vocal cords inflamed. So you're hearing me sound nasal, But what it actually is is that my vocal cords are inflame as we're having to do a lot more work to get sound out. Shitto Wartworth, Tahas like South Texas and Carmen Milwaukee, miss toombson now in California, eight time rain in La O. Let me tell y'all something it used to rein in la and my house would leak and I'd be like, how I got this multimillion dollar house would leaks? And that's when you really understand capitalism. You're like, this is the most but dumb bs ever. I paid all this money for this house and this shit leaked like a shack. That'll make no sense. That'll make no damn sense. Okay, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, leave my bad. That's what I said. The National California, Oxford County, Ontario on that What's side of Chicago? D true boy Netland, South Carolina unseated tongue but territory shout out to Atlantic City, Nashville, Orland, lock Down Town. What's pm E Jerry's Brookland, Mataville, California, kid Down South Africa. We got Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina, Newark, brook City and Burningham, Alabama and Canada winter fell head Farkers. All right, Amanda Landers here, thank you for telling me where you're watching run Indonesia. No really though, because you know in La, like that's the thing, like, oh you you you make money, you buy a big house, Like that's like the way it We're I cannot explain to y'all how ridiculous it was that I lived in this house and then I had home depot buckets. Make it makes sense, Make it makes sense. And at one point the ceiling in the garage fell in behind my jeep, and so I just didn't drive my jeep for like two months. I just was like, And I remember, I remember my they built you a Hollywood set is diabolical. And I remember my neighbor came in to help me with something and he looked over. He was like, oh. I was like, we're not acknowledging that right now. I didn't witness the fall in, but he was like you see it. I was like, we're just not and he was like, I completely understand that. Anybody who owns their own home, you know that. I'm sure parents deal with the same thing. You're just like, I'm not acknowledging. I'm not dealing with that right now. I'll get to that. I can't. I'm not dealing with that right now. So I didn't drive my jeep for two months. And then when I did get back in my jeep and I tried to start it, it wouldn't start because mice had set up shop and chewed up all the wires in my jeep. Do you understand mice had chewed up all the wires in my jeep and my house was on like my driveway was like steep, so we could not get the car. We couldn't get the tow truck up, so we had to get the car down the hill. When I tell you this man, I underestimated him because it was this real, this older man who was just he just seemed like kind of all over the place. But baby, the way that man dropped that john in the neutral and got it down, that that that heel who I was very impressed, and I I just yeah, so a whole scam exactly right, A whole damn scam.
Speaker 3: Nia.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, here we are have used for Amandoland and it's time to get into our word of the day. So everybody take out your abuse for a mandalin Word of the day log books. You can also get these at Amandoland Exports, along with your views for a Mandoland notebooks and sticker sheets. So let's get into our word of the day. The word of the day is hold on. I feel like we've already done this one. Have we done dilatory? Dilatory? Not on time? Not on time, dilatory d I l A we've done dilatory? Oh sorry, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on? Have we done abate? Have we done a bait? I should probably get a better system for whether we've done these words or not. We've done abait too, all right? How about okay, we haven't done a bait? Yes we did? Okay, some people think we did debate? How about irresolute? I don't think we did a resolute irresolute is an adjective meaning unable to make up one's mind, unable to make up one's mind, irresolute I R R E s O l U t E. Shout out to everybody listening on the podcast, and big up to all of our folks on the replay crew. This is when we need you all to be engaging in the chat. Y'all. They have been shadow banning the show like crazy. The only thing that pushes the show through the algorithm is you, guys, commenting and subscribing. So hopefully you will do all three. You will like you will comment and subscribe the minute the show is done, before you come over to the after show, go in the comments and say something, okay, all right. Irresolute, ir r ees O l U t E. It's an adjective meaning unable to make up one's mind. Let's see, does anybody have a sentence I can say that. Now that I'm done with my book, I find myself irresolute on what priority I should put in place because I have so many ideas of stuff I want to do. Irresolute, a right re said. In the recent finale of Apple TV Show's Apple TV Plus show Pluribus, the protagonist Carol was qrite, irresolute in her emotion, in her motivations. I can't watch that show. Everyone said it took too long, and I was like, hold on, ain't the season done? Had the season done? And it's taken too long. As an artist who hands in her hands, As an artist who has her hands and everything, DJ Bless says, I tend to have an irresolute urge to procrastinate on my next project. I respect it, okay, the official soft spoken. I am irresolute on if I want to be in a relationship, well baby, just let it. Let it come your way. Let it come your way, all right, Kimberly says. When I'm nervous and stressed, I get irresolute. I agree, I agree with you. All right, Let's get one more, one more, and says I am irresolute in how to address authority figures that literally are making life or death decisions around my care. That's real, that's real. And last but not least, Okay, Deborah says, I find myself a resolute about living here and watch it say because this wild out here. Listen. We will be talking about what's going on in Washington State a little later on in the show. But I'm gonna write down my words of the day, irresolute in my log, and this is how we will keep track. So well, there's not gonna be anymore. Did we do that word or not? Because I should be writing the words down in my Word of the Day log book. Duh. So here we go, irresolute adjective and the definition is unable to make up one's mind. Boom, there we go. Okay, I think you meant to say irresolute, but you said I'm resolute and if I want to block my sister, and I feel like that was a freudiant slip, meaning that you actually want to block your sister, not Rolando telling you to do it. So there it is. It's in the log book, y'all. Irresolute. So now we don't ever have to be like, oh my gosh, did we do that word? I put it in the log book. By the way, if you haven't gotten here, what would the ancestors say, book? Get it, get it, get it. This is how I support myself. All right. Now, we have a guest today who's going to be joining us for the Africa to happen, but they're not here yet. So in the meantime, in between time, let's talk about what our question of the week is. How about we do that a question phone questions a question? Now I asked a similar question about Thanksgiving, thanks taking, I should say, but now I want to ask how and when did your feelings change about Christmas, because you know, I think that's even more of a tougher one to kind of like move away from, just because it is so embroiled baked into literally everything here in this nation. So I'm like wondering about that. For people, when did your relationship to Chriss change? I can tell you that mine changed in the last two years, more so because of Palestine. I would say that Philistine uh really just made the entire, the entire farce of the existence that we're in very loud. And so once I saw that, it was like I couldn't like unsee it, you know what I'm saying, Like it was just what it is. And so that's kind of where it started. And then I also just decided I just didn't want to do the whole presence thing. You know, It's like just me and my mom and I'm like, what are we doing? She still sent me stuff calling it saying this for Quansa. So then other people were asking me, well, what about Kwanza? What are you gonna do about Quanza? And I thought I was going to celebrate Quansa, but maybe I can't do eight days. I can't do eight days. Next year, I'm gonna dance around a tree for the solstice. You know, I can't do eight days for Kwanza. It's just it's not realistic. I respect it, I respect it, but God lee them eight days. That's a long that's more than a week. I do like saying kudi jagalia though. I do like saying cutie jagaliya. You know, do REMI says they're off anything but birthdays. You know. What I'm trying to do is just change what celebrating and how we are engaging in these days of reference is done right, Like I'm trying to shift kind of just my way of even acknowledging days of people's passing and like what is actually done. So, for instance, like when I do a joke on stage and in my book, what would the ancestors say about how white people should have to build altars for Juneteenth? That's sixty percent true. I believe that white people should have to build altars for Juneteenth. You should have to give offering to those who came before on Juneteenth. I think that actually makes perfect sense. You know, it's a version of an afrenda, and it's a version of Day of the Dead. And I just don't feel like we are we are so trapped in the mind state of really celebrating with showing with money. That's like our only way of acknowledging celebration is with money, and so I've been really trying to figure out other ways that we can do that. Carmen says that her change for Christmas started around nineteen ninety eight when she was teaching at a law socioeconomic school, and then twenty twenty three really shifted. Well, what happened in twenty twenty three, oh okay for the esteem. Angela Rochelle said, twenty fifteen, I was in the middle of a divorce. Holy my mom died the month of form So sorry to hear that. That time period made me question everything about the world. I hear you d musical, Daisy said. Growing up, I was like, we really don't get Christmas here in Miami. We don't have chimney at Chimney. So you was basically the child that just said it don't make sense. It just it just it don't make sense. Nigel said, my feelings changed when I recognize that I don't like forcing myself to celebrate things. That is very interesting. Yes, I mean, I think there's something to be said for what's been celebrated and how the celebrating is happening. But once you know it's something you don't want to do, don't do it. Okay, now, just to clarify, says, it's all solstice and winter season honoring for me this time of year, and that's really what I'm leaning into, really leaning into the changing of the seasons, the quieting down of things, the trying to let allow myself to get into a hyphe nation mode. It's not really working, but I'm still trying. I'm still trying. Eighty six demo At said it changed fifteen years ago when I had my daughter and I decided I did not want her to revere capitalism. We do family vacas and limit presence to small stocking suffers. I respect it. I respect it. Miss Zuli says, I am always up for New Year's Celebration and birthdays. You know, there's the thing. New Year's Celebration is like I don't look at it as like like NYE as much as I look at it like oh, like I'm going into a new year. You know, in Grenada, they don't even call it new years. They call it old years. Oh yeahs, because you're basically like moving past the year. And let's see if there's anyone else. Danielle says they stopped celebrating during college days. Then confirmed after reading the Age of Faith, all right, the Age of Faith, and then the official soft spoken said, I went to an African centered private school, and they always told us the truth about life while we mostly studied the history of Africa, and we do celebrate Kwanza all right. Well, you know, I know some of the days umoja ajammy again kuji jagaliyah, right, gotta do that. I have a feeling that my guest may have gotten the times wrong because remember they're coming from the continent. So we're just gonna keep on pushing and shout out to the bonus question again. If you are watching on the replay, stop right now, go into comments and answer the bonus question. We gotta get this show moving and grooving, y'all, all right, because the way that I'm being shadow band is nuts. And let me just say something else. So people asking me to come on their shows to talk about politics and share my knowledge, and I get it and I respect it. However, these folks be making back on their shows, bank on their shows, all right, and then they'll ask me to come on and share my knowledge. But it's like, but you making money when I ask people to come on this show. I ain't making no money on this gut bang show. The money I make on this show basically pays for the booker, like it pays for the booker. That's why you never see clips because I can't. I don't even have time and I need to be better at saving right now, and so it's hard for me to like do the show and then edit clips and like all the things. So you know, it's like, dang, this show I feel like would be so much, would be so helpful to so many people if they just knew it existed, right, if they just knew it existed, Because oh, my one folk, Chris minical education to be something you prioritize, Okay, that's what I would like. Political education to be something you prioritize. So someone said, I need a cash app. Excuse me, I need a cash app, baby. I have a cash app, dollar sign a seals. That's my cash app right here, right here cash at show talk a little something that opera right there, y'all.
Speaker 4: Hey, the show something.
Speaker 1: And I thought I had a guess, but it seems like, hey, I send me up. I love. Everything is alright? Me and them drop show me some love. Love in that dash appen love. I wish there was some mother way to do this. That's you for money and dicap of the sad money and the people. Wish we could barner with the people. Yeah, I do. I do wish we could bard it with the people. I really, I just I have so many ideas, yes in the mind, just got to figure out how to do them all. Okay, I had a little mini autism burn out right there. Shall we just get into some sixty second headlines? I didn't even print out my show. Let me do that. Let me print out the show. All right, We're gonna get into some sixty second headlines because that's how we do. We just flow. We just flow sixty.
Speaker 3: News. Right.
Speaker 1: So I'm really trying to make it my business to do at least one story that revolves around climate change every week. And this week that story is about the flooding in Washington State. Now what I see folks constantly saying whenever they're reporting around how they're being affected by climate change in the United States, is that mainstream media is not showing them any attention. And so I want to just have a little critical thinking moment to ask you guys, why do you think that is? Why do you think that mainstream media is not showing attention to these climate change repercussions happening literally in the United States? What are your thoughts? So let's see, we got have a go on, Kimberly, what are your thoughts? Okay, so Emma says, it's state run media distract and manipulate. Is someone said Erica by doing Amanda Siels sharing the stage? You know, the last time I saw Erica she was cool, but many many times in the past she was not cool. So I also she did my homegirl dirty. And actually, right now, the last time I saw Erica got me fired from a job. What am I saying? Erica got me fired from a job? Erica Abadu got me fired from a writing gig? Yes, her, And I know this is going to make it onto the internets. Her Man was the head writer of the show that I was writing on. Her Man was a writer, and we were talking one evening about a myriad of things, and he was saying, how you know her agents had a difficult time understanding her, and I said, well, she crazy, and he was like, well, what's that supposed to me? I'm like, well, she's crazy. I mean, like these agents don't understand crazy. They don't understand that, like we're not your regular degulars, so why wouldn't they understand her? And he, I guess took that as like me disrespecting her. Meanwhile, I'm I'm thinking of it as I'm talking about myself, and so he told her and I guess, and then out the blue, out the blue, I got a text from her saying, oh, I didn't know you were a writer. I didn't know you were a comedy writer. But I was like surprise, surprise, surprise, and literally and like we had this like weird conversation where she was kind of just like letting me know that she knew that I was working on the show with her man, which, like I I've never wanted any of rika badus men. That was how we actually met. We met because her and Jay Electronica. We met because j Electronica and I were talking on Twitter and she d M me and was like, you know, J Electronica is my man, and I was just like, I mean, yeah, so I just so that was all. I just think back and I was so young. I was still wearing kangoles. But she never had anything to worry about. She had you know that, that's not that's not that's not my vibe. Now have I unintentionally been with somebody man and not known that they hadn't they had a girl? Yes, that has actually happened. That has absolutely happened. But no, I'm I'm a respectful gal. I'm a respectful goal. So I really do I remember that though, because then and then like literally like and let me also add, let me also add that I can't even say that it was all Erica that got me fired on that show because the head writer, not the head writer, but like the EP of the show, I think that was his title. No, the showrunner of the show was such a prick. I can't even remember his name. But he brought me into his office. He literally brought me into his office just like on my second day and was like, so I just want you to know that I'm the boss here. Excuse me, and I was like, I don't know what's happening right now. He was like, I just want to make it clear to you that I'm the boss. I run this show. And I was like, I don't know what we're talking about right now, because I know that you're the showrunner. So this was for a show on Comedy Central. What was the name of the show. It was like these two it's like the they were like like basketball players. What was the what was the show called? I can't even remember the name of the show now. I mean, it's not like I was employed there for a long enough time, but I remember like being in this writer room writer's room and really trying my best, like really really trying hard to to like fit in. And I just remember there were so many men, and they would be the conversations were just so ridiculous. And I remember like sitting there while they had an entire conversation about like when they would jack their dicks when they were when they were young or whatever, and I just remember being like, what know, if I should be here? So you know, this is the other thing. Remember, rejection is man's protection And ever since I really understood that because and it only worked but let me, here's the caveat. And I know we're gonna get back to the climate change, but here's the caveat. Okay. Side note, the reason why they were talking about that was because the show was like like like like kind of like masculine humor, and it was like they were teenagers, I guess, And so that's why they were talking about it. Nonetheless, why do you why are you naming shows that I would know the name of. No, this is a cartoon. This is a cartoon. You're like broad City Like, No, this is a cartoon. Oh, hold on, Literria, why are you saying dumb shit like this? Why Materia over here? Talking about climate change is a scam. The earth will be fine. We are the ones who will die. What do you think climate change is about? What? Wait, what do y'all think climate change is about? Because climate change is about us pushing the earth so far that it responds in manners in which we die. That's what climate change is actually about. Yes, the earth will recover, However in the meantime, in between time, it's gonna murk us all. That's what climate change is, thank you eighty six de monet. Climate change is the Earth reacting to our bs. Okay, and I love this. You framed it right up April Monkey King Inhospitable Environment. Inhospitable in Brandon said, I literally had a similar combo with an uber driver on the wrong spectrum. So yeah, we got to frame that. We got to get the framing of that correct. It's not a scam, That's that would be nonsense. You know. The concept that it's a scam suggests that there is profit or there is that it's serving folks out of a out of a nefarious means. That would make that's what makes something a scam, that there is a mistruth being presented in order to benefit others. There is no one benefiting from climate change being a scam. The benefiting is from folks saying that climate change is a scam. That's saying that the Earth is not messed up. That's the scam. The scam is saying that climate change is not happening. However, there are floods all over the world right now, like all over the actual world. We've got the Pacific flooding, there's Asian flooding. Do I even have that in here? I had a whole thing with Asian flooding. I mean, let's take a look at the Pacific Pacific.
Speaker 5: Northl Leavian Pacific has broken. You need to go now. This is a level three go. There are hundreds of people in their pajamas now going there, trying to get butzes together. For those of you who have already lost your cars, this is not like Daquilla. This is a big one. There are now well over a thousand residents here behind me who are emptying out. There's a helicopter overhead giving orders. If you get this and you are anywhere around White River, this is the one that's fed by Mud Mountain, you need to go now. It is a large area. You can go to KC Emergencies. I don't know if they have it on there. I'm going to the King County Emergency Alerts map. You can see it there. But if you've received a text, go now. The water is rising fast.
Speaker 1: So I hear someone say, we don't belong here. Not one environment thrives because we exist in it. And this is actually an extremely reductionist and imperialist and privileged mindset. It assumes that the only environments that exist are ones with white people and capitalists in it, and that simply is just not true. There are environments all over the world that are thriving under the stewardship of indigenous knowledge, and that is happening on every continent. So we need to remember that it's not simply enough to say we don't belong here. What doesn't belong here is capitalism. What doesn't belong here is feudalism. What doesn't belong here is anthropomorphism. That's not the right word, but the idea that it is the human existence that needs to be preserved, not the earth existence that needs to be preserved. Because once we understand the difference, we realize that if we preserve the earth, then we preserve us, and that is the real one too. When you think about the chicken and the egg baby in this situation, the earth came first then us. So we have to change our thinking and understand that that is absolutely furthest from the truth. We know how to be in partner ship with this planet. We did it for centuries millennia. We were in partnership with this planet. And there are still folks now that have that knowledge, that have preserved that knowledge, and they are constantly ignored because their knowledge pushes up against the taking of resources without limitation. Now, then we can take it a step further, and many would say that not only are we actually of that made for the planet, we are of this planet. I mean, if you look at our biology, it is mirrored all over nature and environment. You see our blood vessels in leaves, you see our fingerprints in tree stumps. You see the synapse that the synapse that happens when our brains create new connections in the in the celestial well, you know, there's real, real representation of how we exist in the actual nature ecology of the world. We are natural, you know, like the Earth is like ninety percent water. You know who else is ninety percent water? Us? Yeah? Yeah, So let's reframe and remember that we are as humans not the problem. The problem is the way in which humans have chosen to live on the earth versus living with the Earth. Now, the flooding in Washington State has not been covered by mainstream media, largely in part because again it would then reveal the reality around climate change. Let's see another story about what's going on in Washington State.
Speaker 6: Were overflowing levees are breaking, We're seeing roads in some areas just completely crumbling away. I was half asleep when I got a public safe dealer on my phone telling me that everybody near this one intersection by my house I to evacuate immediately. People's vehicles were halfway underwater. They were walking out like wading through water in their pajamas with trash bags full of their belongings. This helicopter comes in overhead and starts lasting on the loudspeaker, saying go now. The most communication I've seen has been from the city's Facebook page and whatever they reposted from the police department.
Speaker 3: That's about it.
Speaker 6: Our barriers simply weren't prepared for that much water. The HESCO barriers that were put in place, they were put up right after the two thousand and nine floods. To my knowledge, they haven't been replaced since. Flooding like this is just it's supposed to be a once in a lifetime kind of event. The least our government could do to prevent these kinds of disasters from happening is to invest money into better infrastructure to protect us. But we don't we need something like that, especially if climate change is going to continue to get worse and the government is allowing that to happen.
Speaker 1: You know, this is a real thing. Climate change is getting worse. The government is absolutely allowing it to happen, and they're not really acknowledging that there's actual ways in which this could be challenged. Now, the young lady who was earlier on saying that climate change is a scam, you know, what I want to point out is that there's a lot of simplicity that has arisen around what is actually happening. And I think what really actually puts a lot of us in kind of a what the hell are they talking about? Mind state is when it's made like it's this thing that we can't grasp. But here's the very basic bottom line about climate change. When fossil fuels are used, they give off emissions. So we know that, right, so we all give off emissions. To be quite honest, BO is an emission. I mean because BO is your body releasing you know, the results of combustion, sweat, et cetera. So everything gives off emissions. Whenever you burn anything, whenever you use anything to create energy, it gives something off. And that's why you'll hear people talk about clean emissions. Clean emissions is the goal of creating some type of energy creation that doesn't give off emissions that are harmful. So that's why we use like wind power, solar power, hydro power. These are renewable energies that don't give off emissions. So when we use energy that does give off emissions, like burning coal, like burning uranium, like burning fossil fuels and oil, et cetera, we give off emissions that cause heat. That heat gets trapped. So remember, here's the earth surface. Here is the uh here is what's it called the atmosphere. The atmosphere. Think of it like a plastic bag around the Earth, all right, So the earth surface is here, the plastic bag is here. So whenever you are creating things that give off emissions, it gets trapped in this space between the Earth and the atmosphere. That space gets warmer and warmer and warmer. This is the ozone layer. Okay, that space gets warmer and warmer and warmer. As that space gets warmer, the Earth responds, just like your body responds when there's a temperature change. The earth responds. Your body does things to mitigate for when it receives a temperature change. That's why it sweats so that it doesn't overheat. That's why you start to actually get red because your blood vessels are trying to hold oxygen when you are cold. The Earth does the same thing. However, we are emitting so many emissions in so many ways at so many times that the Earth is trying to do what it can to manage the overheating, and one of those things is it is melting smelting, and that overheating is also affecting the factors that have existed within the Earth's ecology that have come to expect a certain level of heat, that have expected a certain type of environment. So you have polar bears that are used to hunting for a certain amount of time during the year, that are used to existing a certain way, but now their glaciers are melting and they can't even traverse the way that they normally would. You have bees that are dying all over. You have bugs. We've lost something crazy in terms of our bug ecology. And all of this is because of human decisions in major economic centers. Even though there are countries that are working on lowering their emissions, it's still not enough. And the countries that end up feeling the brunt of this are the ones that are most susceptible to the Sun's heat. Those in the global South, which is along the equator right here, right, they're the most exposed to the sun's heat. Well, thanks Meg. And so when we talk about climate change, what we're saying is there needs to be a genuine shift from the emission that is created with fossil fuels, with plastics, with cleaners, et cetera. And the reason why these changes are not being made is because there are entire industries that have aligned themselves to doing this type of work to get money BP, Exxon, Johnson, and Johnson to name a few. And we also ask that why is the money so important? And to be quite honest, I don't know. This is a much better way to understand climate change. It has always been a little bit above my head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why we do this show.
Speaker 1: That's why I do this show. Yes, I saw this, Deborah. They're now about to kill and hunt wolves in Alaska. So they had to in order to be able to drill in Alaska on land that they've never drilled on before, they had to first remove the protections over the wolves so that they could actually go in there and drill and not care and not have the environmental protections in the way question can we sue the government for not allowing us to pursue happiness? Because I've only been able to pursue health insurance. I'm not sure if you're being facetious, but something I do want to bring to the forour is that I see a lot of people's response to things is can we sue or we need to sue the government or sue the police? And whenever I see that under posts where there's been police brutality, etc. I wonder what. I wonder how we got to such a place where our only idea of justice isn't getting money. That's our concept of justice, and that is not justice, you know, don't get me wrong. Reparations are needed. Reparations does not, I repeat, does not excuse the realities of the efforts that have been put forth to diminish, to degradate, to denigrate, and to completely and consistently oppress. So you know, we have to constantly keep that consciousness right by the way, look at my sweater, isn't it cool? So I just feel like people also don't know, like how much it takes to sue. You see the flooding in Washington state. You hear this woman talking about her experience, and it becomes, well, what is she gonna do? You know, like, what where? Where can she fight back? And this is why I am really trying to consistently get us to understand the concept of community. And I need us to understand it on an intrinsic level. I need us to be teaching our children it because we're gonna need our children to teach us it because we are many of we're too indoctrinated to truly truly understand it. So we're gonna need to be teaching our children because they don't have the same indoctrination to push through. And then we're gonna have to be receiving the knowledge that they're actually telling us, because the reality is that the way that we fight back will actually end up being to not engage with what they're doing. That's going to be one of the most effective ways to fight back. Will there be violence, absolutely, because every time you do that, they come at you. Ask all of the black communities that have done that, Ask the Indigenous communities that have done that. So it's not to say that one is not going to be get the other. It will. However, we just need to continue doing that. And I know some people will say, well, what's the point. You know what, I had to realize as long as they've been here, there's been people to fight. Like I don't really know what the homebo sapiums, I don't really know what the Homo sapiens is on. But ever since the agrarian age, folks been like, listen, we can't let them rock. We can't let them rock. So there's just has to be fighters who just won't let it happen. Like that's literally what green on the Smartphonny and black shirt is about. It's the rebel fan. We thought like there there there has to be and mind you, mind you. All of these represent elements of fighting. But I just feel like some people feel, you know, like there's this no use and I just really I feel like there's no use in not fighting, all right. So I hope that little lesson on climate change was helpful. At least one person said it was, So you know what mission accomplished. My cat lammba is literally just like lying at my feet. I love you so much. Oh my god, I can't even deale. So let's talk about how Barry weisby Burnying. So I don't know if you all know who Barry Weiss is, but Barry Weiss is the new head of CBS News. She is a plant. She is a Zionist.
Speaker 7: She is completely unfit for the position in actual terms, but because of the needs of the position, which is somebody who will do the will of Zionists and the United States government, she fits like a tea.
Speaker 1: She just did a really weird interview with CK's ex wife or Riddo, I should say, and yeah, it was trippy and I'm not gonna play it because I don't like them people. However, the big story right now is that there was a sis. There was a sixty minutes package. There was a sixty minutes news package on the Seacot Prisons that she had removed. Literally it had gone through standard in practice, it went through all the checks, and then right before it's supposed to go on the air, like a segment that Lauren Michaels decided wasn't gonna float his boat, it was pulled. So I'm gonna show you the actual trailer. The segment itself is like twenty three minutes long, and I'll put that on Patreon. It began.
Speaker 8: As soon as the planes landed. The deporties thought they were headed from the US back to Venezuela, but instead they were shackled, paraded in front of cameras, and delivered to Seacott, the notorious maximum security prison in El Salvador, where they told sixty Minutes they endured four months of hell.
Speaker 3: Did you think you were going to die there?
Speaker 9: We thought we were already the living's deads.
Speaker 1: Honestly, So this is an extension of the original reporting that they were doing, and now they've actually been able to interview people who went to Seacott to talk about what's going on. Now this is crystal ball of breaking points, who says Barry Weis's Verry CBS pulled their Secott report, which included interviews with immigrants who were tortured, the trumperzine does not want you to know what was done to these people. Begin It's very obvious why, however, I wanted to just give us a little element of encouragement that this had to happen, because sixty Minutes said, we're making it happen, and it couldn't happen in the dark, and that is incredibly important. Many of our boomers still watch sixty minutes. The fact that this didn't happen in the dark is super duper important. It is incredible to see how information in this age is shifting the ways in which people are responding to repression, or they're going to respond to repression. You know, if you're like me and you're in your forties, you know that there simply just wasn't a lot of outwardly, out loud examples of repression for the mainstream audience. People who were very tapped in may have understood what was going on with it af But if you didn't then, and if you weren't like you may not have picked up on it. I mean, I knew growing up in my house, like my mom was never like that against Iraq. I mean, I'm not to say that she was for it, but there was no like dialogue happening around it, ac around my consciousness at that time, right whereas now we can see that it's very common that we are seeing more dialogue around all of these things that are going on. It's hard to ignore. And their truth is Trump has brought this into the zeitgeist in a way that is really kind of trippy. Nova media did an interview the other day with this wrestler or who talked about how Trump is doing like this, like well, basically, this administration is doing something that they do in wrestling called like a cad fee or something. I don't know. Hold on one second, I'm gonna find it for you, because I was definitely like at first, at first, I just didn't want to listen to it because I was just like, whatever, wrestling schmessling, this is silly. And then I was like, Amanda, Amanda, just listen, Okay, just listen, like you're being ridiculous. It's called kfab There you go, k fabe. So I'm gonna share this video with you guys, And in the meantime in between time, I also want to point out that I saw that actually I don't know if you know this, but Finance Anthony Joshua he had actually said I'm gonna go in there and mash up Jake's face and also do it for the Mexicans. Did you all know that? Yes, he said, I'm also going to do it for the Mexicans because he's been disrespecting to y'all culture and we can't have that. So this, you know, I don't know, they keep saying this man is a misogynist, and trust me, you can be one thousand percent non racist and misogynists. That is very possible. But I just wanted to share that with y'all because you know, we love a fine conscious brother with.
Speaker 3: Ireland and Palestine. If we didn't just pick Palestine. It's very very deep on both sides. Like you can go to West Cork in nineteen twenty and my granddad was actually involved in this. My granddad was in the IRA and so my two granduncles and they were in Tom Barry's Flying Calume it was called, so they're a unit of the IRA and they ambushed these soldiers that were called auxiliaries. So in Ireland in the nineteen twenties at the time as well, learn under British occupation, Winston Churchill created these paramilitary units. They were called police, but they weren't police. So you had one unit was called the Black and Tans, which is no famously when the song come out your Black and Tans. So there's the Black and Tans, and then you also had the grand yeah, yeah, founded the Black and Tans. Now, the Ausies were different to the Black and Tans. They were the officer class. So they were very posh. They came from money, they were coming to Ireland and their job, the Churchill gave them. They were there as a police force. Their job was to terrorize the civilian population. It wasn't to keep the peace. Their job was if the IRA do something, then shoot some civilians. With Ireland and Palestine be terrorists, but terrorized the local population if we didn't just pick Palestine.
Speaker 1: So I thought that was interesting. That's not what I was actually trying to show, y'all, but I do think that's interesting because you know, it just really goes to show how we see the repeat of scenarios, particularly when we look at the way the IDF deal with the Palestinians, right they go they go in there literally just a harassed Palacinians, not for any other reason, and they absolutely have this mindset of we're going to just disrupt your mind. You're never gonna feel at peace, you're never gonna feel calm, you're never gonna feel safe. And if you don't think that that's the same thing that the police do here in the United States to black people, you are bugging. That is absolutely the same mindset of policing here in the United States, keep black communities scared, keep them on their toes, keep them never feeling like they are actually running their own communities. Now here's the thing about the kfab that I wanted to show you.
Speaker 3: It's a very interesting thing within wrestling, and it's unique to rest in the profession wrestling. It's called k faith, which.
Speaker 10: Is like fake, but it's doesn't quite. It's like the storytelling of the world, right, like make believe in well.
Speaker 3: To make believe right. But what makes it interesting in terms of theater is there's no fourth wall. Usually with theater their spectator, and then there's the show going on on stage, but in order for because professional wrestling is theater. It's theater. It's brilliant athletes, and it's storytelling and it's theater. But we know that it's fake, and we know that this guy's gonna win, that guy's gonna lose. They don't really hate each other, they could be best buddies backstage. We know all that. But the collective sense of suspended disbelief that we all have to engage in to enjoy it, that's unique to wrestling, and that's called k fab. And Trump brings a lot of that to politics. An example of what I consider would be like the use of humor. Like when you think of fascism, most of us we have a clear idea of what fascism is, and what pops up is Hitler Frank of Mussolini, right, and it's quite humorless. It's very straightforward and humorless.
Speaker 10: And that's why the Charlie Chaplain Great Dictator was such a puncturing.
Speaker 3: Exactly because the humorlessness of not just fashions fascism. You actually find it also in the art world. You find that in monarchy, in the military. It's solemnity, and solemnity is it's not being serious, it's the performance of seriousness. And anytime you introduce humor into a solemn space, solemnity falls a part and it reveals absurdity. Do you get me? The Trump administration, they're not using solemnity. So they're like deporting people to Venezuela, right, which is possibly illegal, and they're doing that which is clearly fascist. But then the official White House account is posting comedy videos of these people being deported, but with the sound of their change, and it's ASMR. The official account labels at ASMR so that's asking us to engage in a k FAP, and the k fape we're engaging with is this is all a joke, you know what I mean, it's being presented as this is all a joke. They're not really bad, that's just like a heel, like a wrestler, but like, no, they are really bad because they're doing something really bad. So you can't do any Charlie Chappan on that because they're making the joke first. And the thing is they use memes and humor quite effectively as a way to laugh at anyone who criticizes it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's basically reality TV, right, Like that's what he's saying. It's reality to you. Hear how my cat is wheezing? Hold on, okay, now you can't hear the whize, but he was wheezing before. AnyWho. So someone said, what's the reality? Well, the reality is that he like he said, it is bad. You still want to come up here? Yeah? Well come on, I didn't know that you still wanted to be up here. He doesn't have chest connection, jess. He doesn't have checks chest condestion. He actually has asthma. And I'm like really frustrated, that I can't just get this inhaler for this cat. It's a whole of a story. I talked about it on my Instagram last night. But that's the reality, you know that the kfab is. That's what reality TV is. Reality TV has y'all thinking, and I say, y'all mean like viewers thinking that you're watching something Reality TV tricks has you thinking that you're watching something fake that's real, that's fake. I mean, it's just it's too much, too much, And I hate when people, I agree when people make Trump memes. I'm like, y'all are really acting like this thing is a game. Y'all are really acting like this thing is just really casual and funny, and it's not at all. It's not at all. So I just found out officially that my guest today canceled. I don't know, I don't know what the reason was. I hope it was legit. I doubt it. So let's talk about redacteth on twenty twenty five. So when it comes to the Epstein files and then putting out this completely redacted file, first of all, that's just a blatant breaking of the law. And I know that I don't like to hear people talk about the breaking of the law because it's like, clearly there's lawlessness. But that was like, that's just like O D. Because you know, the executive branch is who's supposed to enforce the law. So I'm like, how that gonna work. So now you got these folks who were supposed to put out the files. They literally put out zero point five percent of the files.
Speaker 11: You know how much point five said is something?
Speaker 1: Is nothing? Nothing? They did all of this redaction, action and on, and then they end up having this concept of well, we don't have to put anything out now. My question is what are the Democrats doing because there's so many Democrats now who have like really hung their hat on, like we're gonna do this like Rocana. So they really have to make this happen. Now. In the files that were put out and the ones that were unredacted by the people, you know, you're getting to see just the reality around how deep Donald Trump's relationship was with Jeffrey Epstein, how deep Bill Clinton was. This I haven't made the video yet because I'm still processing it, but seeing Jeffrey Epstein write a letter to Larry Nasser, the Larry Nasser is the physician for US a gymnastics that assaulted hundreds of young girls, and he wrote a letter to him where he references Donald Trump basically saying we're gonna be okay because the president, like us, has an affinity for newbile young women just want to also bring this though I don't want us to get I do how do I put this? This is not simply a case of oh, these are some shitty men. You always have to figure out why, why are they doing this and why are they allowed to? And the undergirding of this ends up being power however, also Zionism. You know, the way that this ends up being able to be carried out is because there is an entire system of folks who have agreed to it. And simultaneously, while all of this horrifying news is being corroborated because it's not new one hundred, there have been many, many women and victims who have spoken about this. This is not some new revelation. It's just that we don't believe women, and so now it's like, oh, so all of them were lying, but now they're not lying because it's here that in itself is horrifying. However, we must continue to understand that this is attached to something bigger than Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey Epstein's attached to something bigger than him. Gilay Maxwell is attached to something bigger than Jeffrey Epstein. And that unwillingness to see that is what's allowing for this to actually continue, because then you're saying, we don't care about Zionism. We care about our communities, and you don't. You don't care about your communities if you don't care about Zionism. I'm seeing people in Texas say they don't care about Jasmine Crockett taking money, They don't care about James Talerico taking money. Well, they're taking money from the same people that support a man who sectionally assaulted some own biles. A black woman from Texas. You don't care about that. What is it gonna take? And she's one of many, many, many, many many. I have a friend who was assaulted by Larry Nasser. We are in a real fight for our brains. The only way that we are going to be able to even set up our children to fight for their existence is if we train our brains to keep asking why and keep going further. We have to keep pushing further. It cannot stop at the kfab. The reality of Epstein and Donald Trump is nothing new. So for those who want to act like, oh my god, now, it's like, what are we even talking about? What are we even talking about? Someone in the here said, do you believe Jasmine Crockett knows the facts? I think it is incredibly disingenuous to continuously simultaneously empower black women in positions of government while also stating that they are simply unable to learn the same facts that you and I are, That they are unwilling or un or don't have access to the same information that you and I have. What you're essentially stating is that they're either ignorant, wilfully ignorant, or incapable. And so why are we empowering somebody who is ignorant, willfully ignorant, or incapable to be a representative for us just because they're a black person. None of that makes sense. It's like the whole idea of saying that Kamala Harris is the first black woman vice president, while simultaneous is saying, yeah, but she has no power, So what are we doing? What is the value of her in that position. If you are then going to excuse her from any responsibilities attached to that position by stating that she has no power, why was it valuable to get her in that position? Then it's the hypocrisy, it's the contradictions, because none of this has been a little the surface anymore. All of this is above the surface. Plasquete of the Virgin Islands was in conversation with Jeffrey Epstein. Now, unless she says, these people held a gun to my head and they were gonna take me out, then what are we doing? Cause I'm gonna tell you. Now, if the people come for me, I'm gonna tell you, and if they take me out, they take me out. But I'm gonna tell you that people come with me. I'm gonna tell you. So when we talk about these files, we then ask, well, now what, But again we must remember Donald Trump is not a unique case. Donald Trump is not some special edition type of president. These people are terrible people. Abraham and carried out the greatest massacre against Native Americans this history this country ever known. He was also against the banks. Yes, John F. Kennedy was accused of all types of graping. He's been very much implicated as part of the reason that Marilyn Monroe lost her life. Yes he was against banking. Yes he was against is he? However, we must acknowledge that these people are on extreme spectrums of nonsense. And people say, well, Amanda Nolan's perfect, and I'm just like, are they? Noam Chomsky is on the plane with Jeffrey Epstein. He better have a book in drafty right now, explaining that there better be some assistant putting that join and in design right now. We gotta get it out. We gotta get it out. It doesn't change the efficacy of what he was saying. I mean, if anything, it actually furthers it because you were in the depths of it. However, it was a blow. It was a blow. So these files came out. I told you they would come out on a Friday, and they did, because that's how they release things, because we are in a show. They treat us like we're in a TV show, and I don't want us to get distracted from all that is involved here. This is an entire criminal syndicate. We've always known that. But the entire criminal syndicate are also pedestrians. That's what I'm gonna say. No, the Africa's happened is not happening today because my guest's canceled this morning. So just keep challenging yourself to keep your mind asking those questions because this is not gonna stop. It's always been going on. But I like to think that we are further along in the fight. Thus we are further along in the process. So with that being said, let's let's get into how black do we feel today, which is brought to you by Brother Malcolm.
Speaker 12: I think you'll find, sir, that there will come time when black people wake up and become intellectually independent enough to think for themselves. There's other humans are intellectually independent enough to think for themselves. Then the black man will think like a black man, and he will feel for other black people. And this new thinking and feeling will cause black people to stick together.
Speaker 10: People sold each other as slaves first out of Europeans has came and exploited.
Speaker 13: That is any truth to that y there is, but it spawned six hundred years ago. You would have seen yourself as belonging to your country. I would have seen myself as belonging to my country. And battles take place like battles would take place in Europe, and whoever gets captured going to end up prison as a war, that's not unusual, but the way it's presented is deny that you even had a country, Deny that I had a country. So with now all one group of people called black people. So if we're now battling, but why are you black people even fighting? You're supposed to be one people. The evolution of slavery, it begins in fourteen forty one Inapping, is how it began. It was the Portuguese that they realized that they could build slave dungeons. The local ruler on the Ghanaian ko Kwame answer, he was told this was going to be a traded center for goods.
Speaker 3: He opposed it.
Speaker 13: The Portuguese burned his village down. So that's how they were able to build slave dungeons. And then once you now have that, you can now pour even more people out by encouraging battle. One group of Europeans arms your side, another group arms your side, and whoever gets captured is going to end up prisoners a war. And it's only now when some of your people and your people all the same slave ship.
Speaker 1: But you realize that's what they're doing right.
Speaker 13: And that's why black people that ended up on slave ships and ended up being sent to North America's South America, Central America to carry beeps, those were the first to realize you've all been that's whee. These were the first people to become Pan Africanists.
Speaker 1: This is why when I see the FBA Foundational Black Americans and all that nonsense, I'm like, get out of here, because that labeling is created as division. Now, I am not saying that there aren't actual black people that built this nation, yes, and that they should not and I'm absolutely not saying that they shouldn't absolutely be getting reparations, et cetera. And that is a fact. However, it was created that title was created in the context of division, of saying, oh, we're not them, We're not Caribbean, we're not South American, We're us. And there is something very beautiful in acknowledging the indigenuity that was created when black people came and were came. We're stolen in trafficked to this continent. However, there is something also very necessary to acknowledge in that we have a shared history, we have a shared connectivity, and that should not be disavowed and that's something I want to talk about for our black heroed News segment today, Black heret News today is going to be about the fact that the US is no friend end to the Caribbean or maybe you know what, No, I'm going to make this our critical thinking exercise. What do I want to do? Guys? Do I want to make it blackyirate news or critical thinking exercise? It's really it's about which intro I want to play. So you know which I'm going to play?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Actually, both of them are so good. You know what. It's a blacker news critical thinking exercise, That's what it is. Yes, it's both. So we are watching the United States make a grand effort at starting a war with Venezuela to steal their resources. We know this, We're watching it. This is the facts. They are getting support, however, from a number of places, including Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad and Tobago is an island that is the last island of the Caribbean. It is right down here and it is very close to Venezuela. They share waters. There has been some accusations that Venezuela has tried to steal oil from Trinidad, and this has been used as legitimizing of why Trinidad would be in cahoots with the United States. However, I will state conclusively here and now that the truth of the matter is that the United States colonized the Caribbean. That is not some like weird assertion that I'm making. It is a basic, bottom line fact. And unfortunately, in that colonizing, they will of course have folks who are going along with their ride. And I want to break down for you guys the myriad ways that has happened. But first let's show the President, sorry, the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago and her latest commentary that she voiced in response to island opposition of Trinidad and Tobago being used as a military outpost in aggressions against Venezuela.
Speaker 14: You worry about raid On, you worry about Venezuela, don't worry. And I'll tell you something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 14: I think it's the height of hypocrisy and unkindness that your people in our country will want to fight the Americans Tonight. I say it again, I stand in bilateral relationships with the United States of America. They are amongst our oldest trading partners.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 14: They are the largest trading partner in terms of millions of dollars trade between US with Venezuela via point zero zero zero Tree with the United States Minnesota trade. Are you yell Canada?
Speaker 1: You man a.
Speaker 14: Billions of dollars in trade.
Speaker 1: Let's really take a look. When she says that the United States are friends, Let's take a look at how the United States has colonized the Caribbean. I said recently that the United States is basically I'm sorry, I said recently that the Caribbean is the Africa of the Western hemisphere and that it has been systematically destabilized and its resources stolen. Now, when this woman says, well, you know, we have trade with the United States and we don't have trade with Venezuela, this is not because of some genuine reasoning for why the United States is trading the Trinidad and not Venezuela. It is solely because keeping Trinidad inextricably linked in economy to the United States keeps them in their back pocket. This is an example of soft power. It also allows for them to continue to control, sorry, it allows them to continue to control Trinidad and thus they are not operating as a sovereign nation. This is another example of colonialism. We know that the term colonizer went out of fashion after World War Two. However the action did not go out of fashion. So I'm gonna take you through a series of ways in which the United States has colonized the Caribbean. Now, someone asked, is she scared of the US? No, and I think that it's very I want you guys to really stop trying to apply your version of humanism to these individuals in power, because it's not practical. They haven't demonstrated anything to give us reason to give them that type of benefit of the doubt. So let's start and I will come back to this woman. I will come back to her, because it all connects. First, in nineteen thirties, Puerto Rico experienced sterilization on such a mass level that one in three Puerto Rican women were sterilized. This is because the United States decided that Puerto Rico was overpopulated. They literally, unbeknounced to the population of Puerto Rico, prevented women from being able to give birth because they had colonized the country and decided that they wanted there to be less people on the island. This is an example of hard power, and this doesn't get talked enough, talked about enough, largely in part because it is violence against women. Now. Whenever it's violence against men and armies, etc. We hold that at a very different standard. However, violence against women and the usurping of the rights to their bodies is also warfare, and it is also hard power. We are literally seeing it right now in the Sudan and Congo and in the immense amounts of sexual assault cases. This is done to continuously keep the population in a state of fear. We see this in how these men go go to different countries under the American flag and they commit assault against members of those countries. We see that in the Comfort Women, We see that in Japan, in Okinawa. We see this all over, and we know that it is not just a matter of boys will be boys, or of literally just men being bad men. It is allowed, it is absolutely supported, and it is projected because it is an act of colonialism, and it continues to not only put the women in fear, but their husbands, their fathers, their brothers. It puts them in fear. Next, the nineteen eighty three Grenada invasion. In nineteen eighty one, you had Maurice Bishop, who was a young man in Grenada, and he said, you know, I'm actually going to do a coup and overthrow Gary and I'm going to bring socialism into Grenada. So he actually leads a revolution in Grenada called the New Jewel Movement, and the goal is to bring socialism and possibly communism to Grenada. In doing so, he becomes really tight with Fidel Castro in Cuba. Now, even though the even though the what's it called the Cold War really was at its height in the sixties, we know that it also got it didn't get fully disseminated or fully dissolved until the eighties. And the truth of the matter is that Fidel Castro presented as an example of a winner because he did successfully overthrow the government. And whether or not you feel his rule was authoritarian, et cetera, it doesn't change the fact that he successfully over through the government, and in doing so, he was able to show that there could be another type of government in the region. This other type of government in the region was really important and it was very necessary that people understood that there could be socialism, and people did not want to believe this. They I mean sorry, the United States did not want people to believe this. So it was a big deal and it happened, and the United States was very against this. And the United States was also very fearful of Maurice Bishop because Grenada, unlike Cuba, was an English speaking was an English speech speaking country. So they were very concerned that Grenada, in achieving this alliance with Castro, would be strengthened in it socialism and thus would bring socialism to the United States and also of course to other parts of the region. We have to acknowledge this because that has always been the effort suppress, suppress, suppress. Here's Maurice Bishop talking about why the FBI was so concerned about Grenada, and he's doing this in the United States at a talk.
Speaker 15: The reason for all of this hostility is because some perceive that what is happening in.
Speaker 16: Grenada can lead a new socioeconomic.
Speaker 15: And political parts of development.
Speaker 16: They give all kinds of reasons and excuses, some of them.
Speaker 3: Credible, some utter rubbish.
Speaker 16: The interesting one that we saw very recently in a secret report of the State Department.
Speaker 15: I want to tell you about that one so you can reflect on that.
Speaker 16: One that secret report near this point that Grenada is different to Cuba and Nicaragua, and the Grenader revolution is in one sense even worse using their language than the Cuban and Nicaragua revolutions, because the people of Grenada and the leadership of Grenada speaks English and therefore can communicate directly.
Speaker 3: To the people of a the United States.
Speaker 15: I can see from an applause system.
Speaker 16: Of brothers that you agree with the report.
Speaker 15: But I want to tell you what that same report also said and said that also made us very dangerous, and that is that.
Speaker 16: The people of Grenada and the leadership of Grenada are predominantly black.
Speaker 15: They said that ninety five percent of our population is black, and they had a correct statistic.
Speaker 1: So we must also acknowledge again that blackness has been at a center position in the colonializing, in the colonizing of this region and suppression. When people try and make it like race doesn't matter, it's about economy, you're ignoring the fact that race has been an integral tool to upholding economy and to suppressing Okay, that's not by accident. That's also because the fact is that when people were stolen and trafficked across these waters and brought to these nations. They didn't do so quietly. There is a DNA within us that still says we need to get ours. And many of the people in the Caribbean and in South America were not about that life. And they actually were my rooins, and they fought and they escaped, and they started their own organizations, their own company. Sorry, well they did start their own companies, their own tribes, etc. So we cannot discount that they know that that racial unity is absolutely an aspect that they need to continue to suppress, and so in doing so, they came into Grenada in nineteen eighty three. They actually got in between Maurice Bishop and his partner, Bernard Cord. Bernard Cord flipped. Next thing you know, Maurice Bishop was killed in front of a firing squad. We don't even know where his body is to this day. They also put his pregnant girlfriend in front of a fireing squad. And we also know that in nineteen eighty three they invaded using a soft power technique. Grenada does not have a military base. However, in Fidel Castro building our airport, they tried to say that that was a military base being built by Cuba. Grenada does not have a US military base, but it does have a medical school, and the medical school in Grenada is very strongly founded by Americans and attended by Americans. Thus, they used the presence of Americans at the medical school as a manufactured consent to then invade Grenada and decide, well, we have to come in here because we have Americans here and you guys are a spreading communism and we can't have that. This is an example of soft power leading to hard power. The nineteen ninety four NAFTA deal, so the North American Free Trade Agreement was essentially an agreement made between Mexico, Canada, and the United States that cut off trade with everyone else in the Caribbean and made it so that these countries were just trading between each other, which again made it white on white on white. And if you think Mexico doesn't have white people, yeah, bug in Okay. Mexico absolutely has its own elite, and those capitalists elite really are not with it. They do not like any of this nonsense. So those folks all aligned with each other and got together and it created a huge economic shift in the region. The Caribbean was no longer able to sustain as a part of trade. Grenada had been the number two trader for spices, but after India, that's why we have a literal nutmeg on our flag. And after NAFTA, that was a rap so that limited the ability to trade from agriculture. It limited the ability for them to control their prices, and it made it so that they now controlled what the prices were for these items across the world. When we talk about the Banana Republic, that is them deciding that bananas should only cost a certain amount. And if these countries in Central America were going to change the prices, then they were going to change the actual power structure in those countries. You think sometimes that this is only about oil. They want to control everything, and if you look at the colonization of Africa, you understand it's not simply just about controlling oil and uranium. They wanted to control the rubber, they want to control the white beans. They want to control everything, tobacco, sugar cane. Everything is able to be financialized everything. When we talk about the Caribbean and the nineteen ninety four NAFTA deal, it was a huge blow that has forever shifted the ability of the Caribbean to be sovereign, and thus it has to be intrinsically again, intrinsically attached to the United States. This is also when we see tourism take a huge boom. But tourism is nothing other than just traveling colonization because the people on the islands can't even afford to go to the other islands like that. Now, yes, there is the Cara Coom, which is supposed to be the union of all the islands coming together. However, the Cara com gets disrupted when you have individuals like Kamala and Trinidad and other nations having to do trade agreements with the US or feeling like they should do trade agreements with the US that end up shutting out other nations in the Caribbean instead of actually working within the Caribbean to strengthen their unity and operate with unity to the US. Let's talk about the destabilizing of Haiti. The United States has been committed from even the Lincoln era to keeping the Caribbean and specifically Haiti, from ever thinking for a second that it can rise back up. Let me just take a moment when people say statements like this Caribbean is not going to achieve solidarity, correct leadership and proximity to the US are immutable obstacles. I have a real I have a real frustration with people like you because you haven't lived forever, and you're not going to live forever. You're speaking in forevers that you have no real ability to stand on, and you are infusing your own defeatism while heralding the United States as some insurmountable enemy, which is just simply not the case. And anytime you bring that energy into the conversation, I am going to call you out because that is the same energy of Harriet Tubman's husband who told her don't run away. It's better that you stay with your master who knows you, than going and getting in trouble. Now you've got someone else here who says but he ain't wrong. And I have no idea why you all are so committed to thinking you are right and I consider you to be ops. So Rolando, please remove them, Remove people in here who do not believe that we can make any change, because I don't want that energy in this space. I am not saying the change will happen today. I'm not saying it can happen tomorrow. But I will never for a second give the United States and colonialism the power of believing that it is impervious to harm. Never again. Even having an inkling of that is a cancer that spreads. Get that mindset out of here. The destabilizing of Haiti is largely put and grounded in the fact that, of course it t was the first to achieve independence from its colonizer. Unfortunately, it has never been able to achieve true independence because they have consistently kept it destabilized. They have consistently invaded its shores, both in physical form and in other deleterious methods. In for instance, Israel has provided Haiti with Haitian militias and Haitian gangs with actual weapons to keep them destabilized. We have the CIA, which has consistently gone in and taken out whoever they feel like is trying to bring Haiti to sovereignty. We had former economics advisor Jeffrey Sachs on the show who said straight up that Moissee, who is pictured here, told him They're coming to get me, and he was like, no, the CIA is not coming to get you. And then he got murked. And now you see Jeffrey all over the world trying to tell people these folks is a problem. Don't trust them, don't trust them. France has been stealing from Haiti since Haiti got its independence. We also have to acknowledge the ways in which there have been direct infringement upon their food sovereignty. And I want to keep coming back to food sovereignty. A people who cannot feed themselves are slaves. It may not be to the extent to which we were an enslaved people working in the cane fields, but we are still in the same way, run by a higher hand that determines whether or not we can care for ourselves and how we can care for ourselves. Bill Clinton, in his imperialist mindset, decided, this is what we're gonna do with you all, Haiti, the Haitians who were at the top, and again there are always going to be people at the top who will sell out their people. The people at the top said, all right, we're gonna rock with you, and we're going to actually become an import business. And so they made deals with the United States and NAFTA to be an import only business. Even though he had a large agrarian business of rice. So now you had Haitians who, instead of eating their own rice, were importing rice from Arkansas and from Thailand. You'll see here that these bags say product of Thailand. But you'll notice that the imagery on them and the writing on them makes it seem as though they are actually from Haiti. That is not by accident. Bill Clinton eventually came and actually apologized. Now, I will not front. I have not been able to get deep in the weeds for what the real reason why he apologized is. But here he is saying, my bad Haiti. Rich countries that produce a lot of foods should sell it to.
Speaker 2: Poor countries and relieve them of the burden.
Speaker 1: Of producing their own foods.
Speaker 4: So thank goodness, they can lead directly.
Speaker 12: Into the industrial era.
Speaker 5: It has not worked.
Speaker 2: It's maybe been good.
Speaker 6: For some of my farmers in Arkansas, but it has not worked.
Speaker 1: It was a mistake.
Speaker 13: It was a mistake that I was a party two.
Speaker 9: I am not wanting to figure at.
Speaker 12: Anybody I did that.
Speaker 5: I had to live every day with the consequences of the lost capacity.
Speaker 1: The unmitigated caucacity of stating that you completely disrupting and destabilizing an entire countries ability to feed itself is about you having to live with the repercussions of that. They never cease to amaze me.
Speaker 13: I see to produce the rice crop and Haiti to feed those people because of what I did, nobody else.
Speaker 1: Now shout out to folks like doctor Bertrude Albert, who was peach Pitcher, who was pictured in the video. There is efforts to restore the ability for Haitians to actually grow their own rice. She has been working for years to build a canal that allows for water to be redistributed back out to the field to restore the Haitian rice fields, which will also give them the opportunity to create their own sovereignty. Now. She was on Views from She was on my podcast Small Doses, Rest in Peace, Small Doses podcast. She was Osmaldos's pod Small Doses podcast two years ago.
Speaker 9: Let's listen big fear of Haiti. Even today, someone might say, like, well, slavery's abolished, why would the United States fear Haiti? A lot of people don't know. In two thousand and four, Haitian president I Seed, the first democratically elected president. I Leased Seed. He was overthrown. And the two players that orchestrated this cohu Deta was the United States in France. But why did they do that. It's because Ali Steed, he stood before the un he stood before the world and said Haiti had to pay an indemnity. We paid the equivalent of twenty one billion dollars for our freedom. France forced us to pay this money. And now the calculations are it's between twenty one billion to thirty billion dollars France must pay Haiti back.
Speaker 1: And so there's this big fear.
Speaker 9: Now, if France pays Haiti back, what about the other former class?
Speaker 1: What about black people.
Speaker 9: In the United States and the reparation that they're owed for slavery. And so if you destabilize Haiti, if you take Ali Steed out of power, that discussion ends, and essentially it did end.
Speaker 1: So that's doctor Bertrude Albert, and she's brilliant and has been so sadfast at helping to bring Haiti back into the ability to support itself. Even in the midst of all the news that we hear about destabilizing of Haiti, we have to understand that there are folks who are on the ground doing the work, and I am a large believer and I will stand on this that Haiti is the key to the Western hemisphere being freed, the same way that Philistine is the key to the East being freed. One thousand percent. Now, part of the destabilizing of Haiti was also carried out because of the ability for the La de Parlago Dominicana, which was next door to it, to keep watch for the United States while continuously repressing Haitians. Rafael Trujido was put in place in nineteen thirty and he was wait, I'm messing up. Rafael Trujigo was put in place, and he was actually in power till nineteen sixty one, I think when he was assassinated. Now through Hidyo was a very light skinned man who came up through the ranks of the military. When the US was occupying there were Dominican republic and he came up through the ranks very quickly and was put into power. He led in October nineteen thirty seven from late septem sorry from September through October nineteen thirty seven, he led one of the most heinous genocides ever, with fifteen thousand Haitian men and children systemically systematically murdered on the orders of his on his own orders. Now, this happened along the borders of the Haiti, the Haiti of Haiti and the demicant Dominican Republic. Now, this man wanted to be white so bad that he would powder his face, and he was deeply committed to carrying out the suppression and repression of black folks in Haiti and in the region. Now, the women that you see there are damn it their names hold on. The women you see there are sisters who the menabout sisters who are Their story is put in historical fiction in the time of the butterflies. But he basically was, why can't I talk all of a sudden the meana about sisters? Were three women who were a part of the resistance. Okay, they were a part of the resistance against Tuhido, and they were They were three of many who were consistently fighting Thuhidyo. Now Selene talks about the cult of personality. He was so about himself that yes, he named the capital Siula Ruhido, like he changed it from Sango Domino to Truxillo City. And this was going on for such a long time because the United States knew that as long as he was there, and he was capitulating to their wants and needs, and he was being friendly to what they were trying to do. And in World War Two he also you know, declared war against the Allies, you know, with the Allies, et cetera, that they could have him in their back pocket. Because I have to remind you that the Caribbean is in the Western Hemisphere. The Caribbean is in the back pocket of the United States, and so many people do not think about this because they just think of it as a tourist destination. It is filled with resources filled This brings us to Cuba, it's sanctions and Guantanamo. Now, the Cuban sanctions have been going on because again, like Maurice Bishop mentioned earlier, there has been a fear that socialism would spread in the region and that this would undermine not only capitalist intentions, but the ability for the United States to have power over all of these other countries. It is capitalism that allows them to be able to have that power because they are able to continue to use and wield the interests of the society's most degradated, most degraded people, which are the That's not how I want to put it. They are able to appeal to the interests of society's greedy, and as long as they can psychologically control the greed addicted members of those societies, then they can control the societies at law. Charge. Socialism actively undermines the ability to actually gain capitalistically because the system itself does not strengthen, does not gain strength from that mindset. The sinstem itself is strengthened by actual cooperative working. So there is no reason for in a socialist environment that is truly socialist. For there's no ability in the same way for someone like the United States to be able to hold power. So there has been sanctions placed on Cuba for decades now that are continuing to diminish the ability for Cubans to live, to live freely, and for actual socialism to exist and thrive. So when people say, well, socialism hasn't really worked, that is not the case. Socialism has been met with sanctions, it has been met with impediments and been met with violence. And this is why we have to make sure that we go and read about the things that the US has said was bad. In addition, because I had someone say to me the other day. Well, unlike Venezuela, the United States has never encroached upon Caribbean land, which is an absolute nonsense statement. Guantanamo Bay, you know the prison. Yeah, that's Cuba, y'all. Guantanamo Bay is Cuba. The reason why the United States still owns Guantanamo Bay goes all the way back to the Spanish American War. US forces joined up and they took Guantanamo from Spain during this war, and then after the war, when they occupied Cuba, they wrote a new constitution and inserted an amendment in that constitution that forced Cuba to sell or lease land to the US in order to maintain their independence. Now, I want to remind you that folks always talk about how we can't change our constitution, etc. The United States rewrites constitutions like folks is having like folks is rewriting their relationships with puff Daddy. I don't want to watch the puff Daddy documentary because I know it's going to be a bunch of liars. By the way, it's just gonna literally be a bunch of people sitting in there pretending like they weren't there the entire time that all this was going on. And turning the other cheek. I don't got time for that. The United States has rewritten Japan's constitution, They've rewritten Cuba's constitution. They be rewriting constitutions like the Bible has been rewritten, in whatever way it serves them. The Platt Amendment then got reupt in nineteen thirty four when there was a nineteen thirty four treaty that again said that the US has to be able to lease this land from Cuba or else they will not be able to exist sovereign. So basically like if you don't give us this land, We're going to invade you. This brings us to our beginning. Now, this is the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobagle. Her name is Kamala Posad Business BISSESSR. And she is a member of the United National Congress. Now there are two main parties in Trinidad, the United National Congress which is mostly Indian, and the People's National Movement which is mostly Afro Caribbean aka Black. I just want to replay what she said in the beginning to refresh your memory about where I'm about to go with this.
Speaker 14: You worry about raid On, you worry about Venezuela. Don't worry, and I'll tell you something.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 14: I think it's the height of hypocrisy and unkindness that your people in our country will want to fight the American tonight. I say it again, I stand in bilateral relationships with the United States of America. They are amongst our oldest trading partners.
Speaker 1: One Kamala Persad business R became the first woman Prime Minister of Trinidad in twenty ten. She got to this position with the help of Cambridge Analytica. Camege Analytica is a now quote unquote defunct firm that uses user data that it got from social media sites to help advance the interests of various companies and individuals. Among its founders and board members with Steve Bannon. As you know, Steve Bannon is a long time confidante and member of Donald Trump's inner circle. He was not the sole owner, but it was also largely owned by Republican megadonner Robert Mercer and family. Cambridge Analytica went in to Trinidad and put forth a campaign that would encourage apathy amongst the young voters. That apathy would be carried out culturally because Ultimately, the Afro Trinidadians and the Indian Trinidadians were living differently in terms of their cultural makeup. I go about this in extensiveness in my smarty rants on Patreon that I did about Nicki Minaj and how she is connected to Republicans. However, the bite size, travel size version I'll give you right here is that this woman used duplicitus means via Cambridge Analytica to target the voting block of Trinidad and sway folks into apathy. Thus her voting block, the Indian folks, would show up in greater numbers and get her the position. It is no coincidence that Steve Bannon and Robert Mercer are part of the company that was employed to do this. She is now the Prime Minister of Trinidad. She is in support of the invasion of Venezuela. She has said to you right there that she is friends with the United States, which brings me back to my original thesis, which is that the United States colonized the Caribbean. They are not the friends of the Caribbean. And any members of Caribbean governments who are capitulating, who are supporting, and who are allied with the United States are not in allyship with the people of the Caribbean. And so when we see people like this Prime Minister, when we see folks like there was with Trujuidio, we know that that is a member of a ruling class who is being fed by the capitalist dollars, dripped in blood. And the only thing that will change that is political education around the Caribbean and the surrounding nations that reminds folks who they were before these people came and colonized them. Welcome to our store, Thank you.
Speaker 11: I am someone who loves their neighbors.
Speaker 1: So I know some people might think, well, why are you so against Christmas? And it's not that I'm so against Christmas. What I am against, though, is continuing to behave the same way that we have, knowing that this is not the same world that I thought I was in. I have always understood that along with Newton's law, the second law, I think it's a second law that says to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That nothing changes if you don't change. And unfortunately, not enough of us really understand this dynamic, and so we are waiting for things to shift. Even though we are not shifting. Something that may seem small can be a massive shift when everyone's doing it. So I don't want to continue to celebrate Christmas. It doesn't mean anything to me. It used to really just be about my mom and I and what we would do in celebrate in celebration. However, our relationship has changed, and also my relationship to this country, to capitalism, to nonsensical holidays, all of that has changed, and thus I cannot continue to behave in the same fashion. So I encourage all of us to look at the ways in which we are continuing to carry forth the same behaviors while still continuing to want things to change. And that doesn't just have to be on a geopolitical or on a political or on a governmental situation. That can also be in your relationship. That can be in your romantic relationship, that can be in your relationship to your friends, your relationship to your kids, your family, That can be in your relationship to yourself. The other reality is that you have to understand that when things change, you're not always going to be sure of how they're going to change. You can't really control that. What you control those is your actions pushing and your actions responding. And unless we are challenging ourselves to demonstrate to ourselves that we can create change, that we can shift, that we can actually be the ones that are making decisions and choices, that we have agency. Unless we can define that by our actions, we will never have the confidence to demand it of other people. We will never have the confidence to demand it of ourselves, to demand of our politics, of our government, of our world. So tomorrow feel free to join us and the Seales Squad for our non Christmas Christmas. It'll be a day of programming that gets you out of the holidays but into community, and we hope to see you there. Are you so over and not about Christmas, but also know that on that day you don't want to be by yourself, not a problem. For just five dollars, you can join us over at the Seal Squad for our non Christmas Christmas. We'll ease into the day starting at noon blending a cleanse. I found this nice little recipe that is multi beneficial. So we're gonna talk about all the things and all the ways in which we can be beneficial to ourselves in the upcoming year. At four o'clock when everyone's sitting down for dinner, We're gonna be sitting down to watch Sinners, and I'm gonna do a pause and play of giving my commentary for this classic film that was really the best part of twenty twenty five. And then we're gonna close out our night with a color and vibe. Now, this is where I open the zoom and everybody can join and get their crafts on and chit chat or not chat, but basically just be in community. That's right, y'all. On the summer twenty fifth, we have a whole day of events at my Patreon that have nothing to do with Chris. You can come and hang out with us over at Patreon. The Seal Squad is your community, baby, all right, now, that's the show. Help. Everybody had a good time with us today. Wearing my Ryan Coogler frames. We're gonna be watching Sinner tomorrow. I'll be wearing these glasses just to feel like I'm really in my cooler element. So I hope y'all come and join us, because you know it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be really good.
Speaker 1: You know, shout it all eighteen million years or something something like that. Y'all, remember you can show your love by dropping some money into cash app or by subscribing to dre on. You can also drop a super and if you don't want to do any of those things because money is tight at lease, subscribe to the newsletter. You can do that for the Freezee. But that helps us stay in touch when the inevitable separation happens between all of these platforms and us. Because if you think they're going to continue to let me educate you like this, maybe I already see the writing on the wall. But I want to shout out everybody who has supported and who continues to join us every Monday at ten a m. Eastern for views from Amandoland. This is not something I do just, you know, for shits and giggles. I do this because I understand how much political education has empowered my life, and I hoped to be have I hoped to be able to pay it forward to you all, to be able to empower your lives. Remember, we will be able to join tomorrow. If you have the day off, you can join all day. If you don't, just join us when you can. And uh, I would be shipping some orders today, so look out for those.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 1: The newsletter is not substacked. The newsletter is at Amanda Seals dot com. Hold on, I'm gonna sign up for yeah, so you can keep up right here, Just go to a Mandasiels dot com and sign up with a newsletter. And again, like Isabelle is reminding me before we head over to Patreon, Before you guys go on with your day, please juin me a solid and drop in the comments and leave a comment under the video so that it can be push through the algorithm. Oh, Alison, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your mom. I'm also so glad that she loved I'd be knowing, uh be knowing, someone said to me. Someone said on my Instagram the other day like, yo, you low key a comedian And I was like, oh child, you low key a comedian? Is nuts? Okay? Fuck I that man. You guys, it's uh time to see you over there at Patreon for those of you who are ending your day with us right now, wishing you the best. Remember we are each other's business. When we look out for each other, we lift each other up. And you know, I always gotta leave y'all with actually wait wait, wait, wait, wait, I'm not gonna see you until next year. You guys. I'm taking the next two weeks off from usform Mandoland, so I will see you in the Nu Duebo on Yo twenty twenty six. I don't even understand how we got there. I don't even understand what happened, but that's right.
Speaker 11: We are a heere is.
Speaker 1: You guys. I did it show for a whole year. I'm so proud of myself and I'm so proud of y'all. I'm so proud of y'all. Remember to go get your views for a Mandolin log book and notebook with stickers, and yes, wishing you the best for the new year, the best, the best, the best. Knowing that the world is at its worst, so you know we can only go out from here. Let me shut up, let me not, let me not say that, because these people have a knack on figuring out how to make things even worse than we ever could have imagined. Y'all, Let's get into our thirty seconds of stillness peace, thirty seconds, say nic a man again. Amid Anil Amain Mail am Amin a Mail