Speaker 1: Full of them shows.
Speaker 2: And fun of them.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: We have a big show, a real big shoe with the Elvis Presley headlining to night promise and during the show, Elvis is gonna feel all the way through the show because sometimes.
Speaker 2: People tune in a little late.
Speaker 1: You've got a great all star show going along with him. But right now, singing medley of some of the songs that you enjoyed to the extent of boosting them over the million mark, here is Elvis.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen, would like to do the song that it was my very biggest record last year. I mean it was no bigger than the rest of them, but we sold it three more and we would like to tell you that to all the people watching and all you people that are here tonight, that uh that we really are thankful for all the success that you you might us have and everything. This is my biggest record. And uh here goes something like this.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I can on the pound sitting the more and long. If you can call around these fees all there for me.
Speaker 4: Something I just said.
Speaker 3: Forgetting my past, you just ride, Oh good. I don't long about babies.
Speaker 1: Do you want you?
Speaker 3: I know that I don't make me feel this way? Come all over here, love of me? Do you know what the ones you say? Oh? Why shouldn't we be a hard mean baby? Let's walk to the preacher and let's see how I do want. I know you haven't and I don't know how I have you chip cool, I don't, no fool.
Speaker 4: Set foot where?
Speaker 2: Oh I wish I were young again, No fool, that's wonderful to be that way.
Speaker 1: Good ladies and gentlemen, Elvis.
Speaker 3: You aren't too much. I need your love and too much I want under go touch me. I can't hold you. I don't too much. Now you got me wrong.
Speaker 4: I too much fear every time I can't see your sweeps, I can hear.
Speaker 3: My heart go flip. I'm such a fool, Laura, you're the charms. Take me back a baby in your arms. Now you go and order leave me your love?
Speaker 4: You much, my kid, needing your love and all the time, need your.
Speaker 3: Need, you mind, need to you needs mets please me to hears me. You're the most like hide even much ever? Have you won? Three? All right?
Speaker 1: Dn't flee that there?
Speaker 4: I must set your p horror, you'll let you take me back.
Speaker 3: And baby in your arms. Now you're gonna hide even I know you lie so much.
Speaker 1: Need you.
Speaker 3: Need you go pay mine? Please? Please, you know that you are your most.
Speaker 1: All of your rest up because he's going to be coming back right away. Now he's going to sing a song. Uh. He feels that this is sort of in the mood that he'd like to create peace in the valley. Here is Elvis Presley.
Speaker 3: Well the time and swary for the goal till long called him hold me w yes well the more, and Sobrana high and.
Speaker 4: Lands lie, and my.
Speaker 3: Manais is blind and his c who is family been val for songday a movie be.
Speaker 4: Saying the family of movie o Lord a free fare outside.
Speaker 3: Nor side, not tribe placy mov be vally on