Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Twenty ninth day of July twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the show you were looking for.
Speaker 3: How do I know that? Because you found it?
Speaker 2: Anyway, the o'celly effect, And yeah, we're live on a Monday boon day, whatever it might be.
Speaker 3: And an unusual guest for sure. Now why is he an unusual guest? Because he's an unusual guy. You know.
Speaker 2: I had a discussion about him a few months back with somebody, and for some reason, they were scared to death that I actually talked to this guy.
Speaker 3: I love him. I haven't talked to him on air in years, and.
Speaker 2: The conversations still are banging around in my head and making all kinds of noise because well.
Speaker 3: That's what he does.
Speaker 2: How do I describe doctor Richard Allen Miller? You defy description? Uh, doc ram?
Speaker 3: How do I explain this?
Speaker 2: I mean, I got to begin the conversation with, well, you know, I saw this movie not too long ago, called Everything Everywhere, All at Once, and I thought to myself, what a surprise that they actually made this movie.
Speaker 3: I didn't think they would.
Speaker 2: Go that far on a silver screen, but maybe you have some thoughts about that, Richard Allenmiller dot com. I'll give you guys links, I'll show you some books and things that he's written.
Speaker 3: But there's just too much to even I.
Speaker 2: Could spend a half hour listing everything, okay, from magic mushrooms to uh altered States, onto the power tools for the mind I made place. It's on and on and on. But anyway, how are you doing tonight? Doc Ram, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going into le Oh it's a frenic, just kidding. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Other than this has been a very weird day. Bil rhythm wise pilorhithms. You've got your emotional, physical, and intellectual psychotol going in opposite directions.
Speaker 4: Uh, what the hell is that? What is that?
Speaker 3: Does it have anything to do with talking to me? I don't know. Do I throw you off? A little?
Speaker 4: Jeorg was on my mind, but not that, Tindy.
Speaker 2: But look, you're you're you're more visual and I'm more a sonic in my nature. Right, so let's let's see where we can go with this. Okay, what what is happening? I started looking at a piece that you sent me, and uh, this cloud formation around Saturn. I mean, look, people talk about Saturn, and they talk about the esoteric, you know, and they talk about the the hidden, you know, the occult, this and that, and.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, yeah, I know Saturn return.
Speaker 1: I'm a physicist that worked maybe intelligence, and now they've redeployed me. I'm training some astronauts a Saturn one project now back now, a long time ago on far away universe. I actually working when I was out of the Pentagon. I worked. I took twelve NASA scientists to Mars nineteen eighty three by creating a wormhole. It's different than astral projection and remote viewing. It's not has nothing to do with astral bodies. It has the term best used for it conceptually would be by location, and you're connecting with another part of you that didn't listen to this radio station tonight and they all happened.
Speaker 4: That's your movie you were referencing.
Speaker 2: Right, See that by location sounds like two, But it's a whole lot more than two. And I'm well aware of that reality. However, it's difficult to articulate to some people the concept of Look there is the many world's idea, right, and people discuss that, and they used to talk about string theory, but I mean strings. You can't deal with one string at a Yeah.
Speaker 1: String theory suggests that there are ten dimensions, not sure that we currently enjoy. And super string then is when you take an eleventh string and you interconnect it as a wormhole with the other ten. Now with that said, then not theory. It's me being a little boy, Scott tie him into not. I'm a polymoun That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 4: Said. I went to NASA. I was almost sixteen years old, and old man Depot.
Speaker 1: Had May and two other people who are probably familiar with Michael James or Connostio some segal prison right now, and Captain Crunch. And what we did basically is convert Greek mathematics into English code. And one of the things I'm framed for with the north which is object.
Speaker 2: Right now, but that left the by location but by location again all right now, by location when you're dealing with the knots, and you can actually intertwine the ten with the knots.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm visualizing.
Speaker 2: But it's still it's past that because there is this hanglet thought, Yeah, you can got eleven thirteen turns to make sure the next month, and Kaufman has developed some mathematics in that direction.
Speaker 4: I'm going to use a virtual for this math.
Speaker 1: I'm beyond anything you could imagine in terms.
Speaker 4: Of I have scars on.
Speaker 1: Basically, I don't know how I do it math just tumblest on them. When I look at something, I see it in our articulate forms of.
Speaker 4: Like a child called a debbit.
Speaker 1: EI d it a debtit imaging where okay, check age. In my previous book to the Diamond Body, it's called a non local mind in a holographic universe. I am the original architect.
Speaker 4: That concept.
Speaker 1: After the bar one month earlier, went to soccholm one developing a hologram using coherent life. Now what I did is I extended it into mathematics and that led to the holographic universe. And in nineteen seventy three I published an application of that and went to Prague. And that was when it was still the Iron Curtain. And I presented a paper in Gordon and and they cleft like top secret.
Speaker 4: And I say that it was like ten days later that came in.
Speaker 1: Military came in, went through all my fials and took everything and I rewrote that and republished it nineteen ninety three Psychedelic Monographs and Essays with Tom Lytle, and then to Russian scientists Gary If and pop Off then quoted from that article and went to Noble and then Max from pell current Russian was studying under Gillry. I now working on DNA. Residents came up to interview me as biologists couldn't understand the math. And now we're co authoring paper. I'm getting like maybe ten reads a day just on academia a year. Now people that thousands and mostly I'm not I'm eighty years old. All I want to do give them my bucket. Sound but I vote, you know, I'm being kept on a shortly ship, said correct way to put that, because I'm I'm still a serious asset. I even have a hand from Putin, not actually not as as everybody makes him out. He's basically a nationalist. And what they did is Ukraine. What would the United States do? Someone took back, canst ut.
Speaker 2: Well, look, yeah, look this is way beyond politics anyway. So the thing is, though, when you talk about nineteen eighty three and going to Mars, I mean that that's supposed to be the thing of the future.
Speaker 3: Nobody's supposed to go down there yet. Yeah, go ahead, That's what I do.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been doing as a little kid. I'm about twenty years ahead of everything.
Speaker 4: And right now, when.
Speaker 1: They did the fly by NASA Saturday, you noticed, Hey, that's doctor Miller's gentry.
Speaker 4: Of Mars. Okay, what that's means? Literally, that's in the Diamond Body. Now your book.
Speaker 1: The Diamond Body is basically when I moved the Manager Foundation from to Peka, Kansas to the University of Washington, had a video feedback that was the birth simtics nineteen seventy nine. I bypassed the use of drugs using electric currents on the forehead and was able to break the code and release neuro transmitters using electric currents in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 4: It doesn't get you high.
Speaker 1: It has a chemistry very similar to but different neural transmitters, and everybody goes into redtle or mushroom or whatever you're doing, and then produces overproduces neural transmitter.
Speaker 4: Look at your houck. Now, I just game eight.
Speaker 1: Altered States, the Shield program turned them into Superman.
Speaker 4: Imagine what could happen.
Speaker 1: You could have for one hundred altered states of consciousness and you use them as tools in a toolbox rather.
Speaker 4: Than getting high escape recreation.
Speaker 2: Now, we talked about that before, about slowing down time and all that, but what is a solid state mandela or a mandola?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Mendels, I mean that's air as well as work. You mean originally at Evergreen.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking at an excerpt from the Diamond Body, actually, and I was just curious if you could explain what a solid state mandal is.
Speaker 1: What it takes cimetics and visualize them in your mind's eye.
Speaker 4: You can or a lage.
Speaker 1: Specific neural transmitters and use them as tools. I watched a woman rip a cardor to save your daughter, and flaming automobiles were actually killed. That now, that's physically impossible. Drilin did not make her bone and muscle stronger than steel.
Speaker 4: How did you do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Because the skin should tear, the skin should tear, the bone should give. It is just physiologically it should be resistant against Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but yes, you did it a point because when you're an altered state difference, you know how to use that. Have a way, come superman, you can be anything. You want that their mind's eye envisions God as is what you can become. And here's the bad news. That's even less than half layter God, which is not noble. You can experience God.
Speaker 5: You can't know them.
Speaker 1: I would am the last remaining scientists alive worked m J twelve Project Majestic, and I now believe Krill Alien disappeared recently closing down from like you know.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm real good at what I do and know now that's why God gave you two brains.
Speaker 4: That's chapter seven in my book, The.
Speaker 1: Anomal My that's called time Travel and the True Nature of Cavitation.
Speaker 4: Now I am knowing that chapter eight.
Speaker 1: Is from mind size imagination is reality because.
Speaker 4: You are only a limited party yourself.
Speaker 1: When I studied with James Hillman and Elizabeth Kbler Ross sovereign my physics type of doctors and Youngion psychotherapy for generation, imaginal psychology and writing in that field also, and I can tell you what I do know archetypes from the Greek mythology. It started eleven thousand, three hundred years ago. Nothing is written been captured every twelve thousand years. Petri Dish, it's recycling it's about to happen right now. I've written on that since nineteen seventy four for the military, and you'll you'll know it when all the volcanos start going off like a Yellowstone and mount in Air whatever they're all.
Speaker 4: It's about to happen when well the city.
Speaker 1: I went back five epis at five times twelve thousand years and it's had a three sigma ercatures. All that means there's a ninety nine point nine percent probability it's been occurring.
Speaker 4: Now with that said, the little of the money.
Speaker 1: Close out twenty so you know when it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So I think we're due right now.
Speaker 1: All the planets except Mercury and RBS have started course, including the son. That means it's about a half. And that's why I'm a I'm a prepper, you're a pepper. I'm a doctor pepper, pepper, I forget.
Speaker 2: How would you wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? That's anyway I think, ye, Okay, Hey.
Speaker 4: When the hell what is it? I've got cigars on my necklace from dragon. That's what I got and I and I know that that's what we are.
Speaker 1: We're sugar rents kitchen, serve soul and the fact that Saturn has that geometry on it just solar system to life and where that worm holds. I have no clue, And you don't think NaSTA to someone because at the end of days, how do some of to escape the Petre m.
Speaker 4: Oh I can tell you what one of the things that Cole told me.
Speaker 1: If you were to choose an artifacture to remember earth body, what would it be? And Joseph right ones choose the star for choice to complete your revolution.
Speaker 4: All aliens that have more from little green men.
Speaker 1: All by that means they're humans. And I've seen a little bit of based life ones in the laboratory that will creepy up. And I can tell you doesn't have two arms, steel eggs and wax pox and you know it isn't like that until anything that does that is obviously jumping from the future.
Speaker 4: Now how can I say that?
Speaker 1: Well, time isn't real any more than spaces to construct. Let me give you another one that I haven't tuked to and I'm in nineteen seventy four, I flew over the Oregon hortext TB WAT military seaplane and I had an innerferometer fifteen talcancy.
Speaker 4: Now what that I'm the layers.
Speaker 1: Fifteen people, that's what many black holes and I'm guessing all your Ley lines and the Permeter triangle also many black holes in a specific geometry into Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: It's okay, It's okay, I do it.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Are we are?
Speaker 2: We merely connected to all of this due to the the common element of water, because that that is the thing that has always confused me regarding this sixth.
Speaker 4: I'm structured water. Jerry Pollock was my.
Speaker 1: Lead when I worked in anesthesiology the University of Washington. When I did these studies in nineteen seventy two, they gave me tenure. Wait till you guess what I did there. But here's the bad news.
Speaker 4: Structure water has many, many, many forms.
Speaker 1: And this structured water on Mars different than structured water on Earth, and structured water on Earth is what causes that water touches something changes.
Speaker 4: That's memory water. That's what they call memory.
Speaker 1: And in chapter seven, time travel and the True Nature of capitition, I cover what happens amomter of death.
Speaker 4: And that's interesting because there's a five gram weight loss in man and it's not urine, what is it?
Speaker 1: And I proposed that is microtubal just slightly outside the physic with five grams of structured water. Goes back home and page two on that is five grams structure learners and hold memory of one thousand lifetimes.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's that's the literal.
Speaker 2: That's the literal breath leaving the vessel at that five grams.
Speaker 3: That's it, because I understand the spy, but it's.
Speaker 4: Just it's an imagination.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, in Youngan psychotherapy they talk about the collectives unconscious, and we talk in terms of the other nontenses, not.
Speaker 4: I part of self. It is non tenses probably ninety tillion.
Speaker 1: That's how limited our awarenesses persons to where we're going.
Speaker 4: And I know I don't know, but I'm still hungry. Can I have some more? Please?
Speaker 2: No, I totally understand. Look, I repaired myself with psilocybin. I started to tell you this off air. Actually I repaired myself with the fairly large doses of psilocybin that some people said I was kind of insane to take.
Speaker 3: And I've never.
Speaker 1: Just that's okay, it's not so cybin and it actually does the deed. It's general transmitter and the transmitters that Joe Fabin really says are close. No ciga what you really wanted to do? And that's the second part of three parts. Uh doing that question.
Speaker 2: Well, this this allowed me to break every to break everything loose and reorganize, is what it did.
Speaker 4: Are or change?
Speaker 2: Yes, So I was able to do that. And when I did that, it was it was odd because I had done it when I was younger, and uh you know, not until I got to be around fifty years of age did it actually do the right thing for me. Uh So there's something to this. You know, you're talking about being eighty. I will probably not see that age. I'm aware that that's my and at least not in this self will I see that age that's mine.
Speaker 3: Some of my other selves might.
Speaker 1: But in connect up to yourself, because Lucy does it with all the different ones and it becomes God.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: But I, no matter where you went, I'm not God, at least not in a major way. So uh so that's the way I understand it. I mean, I may be some small memory there in the book, but I'm not the large thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm definitely not doing the kind of.
Speaker 2: Matthe you're doing, although I do understand the mathematics have said way of doing it.
Speaker 4: All roots, d'Arme.
Speaker 1: See, that's the deal, all rooms, and each of us is uniquely different. The reason to go to religion seek individuals fellowship that have us, have values you aspire toward. And that's why I go to all the different religions Because my parents. Mom worked into China theater during the forties. She stuck me in its missionary schools. She couldn't be there and I was raised. Then my parents, then when I was in high school, sent me to Missouri, said Catechism to armor me because they were atheists, armor me against the missionary crap that goes on in our high schools. And when I came out of graduate school, I knew there's something else going on. And what I did is I learned Old Hebrew and Greek. I did it by the numbers, and I studied six years with Girsham Scholam and did my own translations and Newslash.
Speaker 4: I still don't know what's going on because I wasn't literally there, I see.
Speaker 2: But you were you were literally uh there there with with Bruce Lee at one point, which which I found fascinating too. Uh, But let's put that aside because I don't want to talk about the physical manifestations. That's something we could easily cover if we want to talk about the superman idea regarding the seals and their altered states. Although that's fascinating enough because that allowed my first introductions really into the concept of time shifting. I had never thought of it that way.
Speaker 4: I'm shifting his arb, you know, like space.
Speaker 1: We started with astrology, then it morphed into astronomy, and in the seventies, I mean, the rest of the universe hasn't taught up yet. It's changed into what it's called cosmo biology, and that is the geometric relationship celestial buddies. And I can tell you, okay, a different concept altogether. When a woman is born an and gram set in on her DNA. Once she ogulates, and because it's phases of the moon, she moves, that phase angle changes and her relation cycle changes. Now we have boot control, right, So that was not sure out of Hugo Sabia. One of the things I learned when I was study. Excuse me, there's a distinction between learning something and studying it. Studying it is when you like take chi. Everybody does it differently, right, come both when you hit it and then chevy cueball.
Speaker 2: All right, well look, you know I also take note because you just brought up the ovum. I was looking at this very interesting pattern in the hexagon of Saturn, and I thought to myself, that looks quite a bit like an ovum.
Speaker 3: Actually doesn't it.
Speaker 1: If you do this in moving, I'll send you a thing you can post for your guests. They like you look at that too long. You're you're get in trouble. You need to train your mind before you start playing these games. It took me years as a Sanging.
Speaker 4: I was initiated by Sharon Sang. I meditate every day, take a tenth.
Speaker 1: Of my life two hours training my mind, and I'm still just normal, you know, upper normal, uppy upper normal, or paring normal or someone apparing normal parry comatatus.
Speaker 4: There. I'll be back.
Speaker 1: Guy, I don't know how to well, I did twelve NASA science when we went to Mars Saturn is uh you said every fifty you know, when you're fifty something, that's your second Saturn return.
Speaker 4: By the way, fifty two.
Speaker 1: So it starts between at forty eight, I mean at twenty twenty seven to twenty eight and a half, usually right in there in your natal position.
Speaker 4: Saturn returns. That's the geometry part.
Speaker 1: Again, coming back in terms of space, and I think at time. According to Robert Dunstain later earlier standstings, situation, times, sweet memory, it's organizing your brain. Has nothing to do with reality. You can change your perception of time with rest control as simple. I do that when I go to the y every day, swimming way back. I go into an ultra state where everything slows down. And then why for ten hours a day it's only half an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you can stretch things that way. I'm able to do that now as well. And I really I don't know how how that.
Speaker 1: Has starting and all of that and shine turning it now, what happens you know? Just doing that alone too in a native field of martial arts Colonel right, No, And it does have the doing a double gaunt style or something. And and I can tell you I'm absorbing more and more and probably feel they wanted me to go to set. If I had done that, I took not. If I had done.
Speaker 4: That, I probably come back and meet your great granddaughter. Time travel because in fact, when you travel.
Speaker 1: On space at those speech, time slows down and I come back to Earth.
Speaker 4: Change with time like space.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the whole Isn't that the whole problem actually with traveling above what they call the speed of light is that you actually begin to move backwards in.
Speaker 3: Time and you returned.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because of that, Yeah, because of the theory of relativity. What happens is you wind up moving backwards in time instead of forwards, and you actually return before you uh, you arrive before you left in the first place, if you go back.
Speaker 1: That was in board of the rings, dildo back and saying just before you pass out a time six foot waff of iron giggles at you that if you're digging it out, we will rush it.
Speaker 4: All right, That's what I had photographs.
Speaker 3: I understand it. But this is why I was asking.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a board of the rings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, well yeah, speaking of the Lord of the Rings, A lot of people have said that, you know, there are many cults of Saturn and this and that, and quite honestly, I've always had trouble seeing the corollary, except they use the symbolism, but it's a misunderstanding. You know, these rings are rather interesting for sure, but they ignore the planet itself, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: You know they're now saying, I saw the evidence of life on Mars.
Speaker 4: I actually saw that.
Speaker 1: I think Mars was cultivated by an entity closely that was not half five four fingers and a thumb. It had three digits, you know, picking up something I got and uh, someumthing happened. That culture was destroyed, and uh what remained was their artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: And there's a couple of famous psychics out there that are saying that something just turned the AI.
Speaker 1: Off on much because if if we had a catastrophe here on Earth, what would remain m.
Speaker 3: Hmm, just what is in the ether would have it?
Speaker 4: Just because I can shoveling anything.
Speaker 1: And worse, they're not human, which means that's why as it has, I'm very famous book.
Speaker 4: At I Robot said, there needs to be rules of engagement.
Speaker 1: We're already have in trouble with a just in copyright books and there's no accountability. The Microsoft is trying to do it differently with this so called bullshit with a cloud, but it's all takeover.
Speaker 4: Ownership of your body thoughts.
Speaker 1: And I'm watching it, I don't well, it is a political.
Speaker 2: Is the destruction of humanity? Though inevitable with AI being introduced here. I mean, I know it's on a very simplistic level. It's it's next to nothing.
Speaker 4: Which is is a hydrogen bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so it's that kind of danger it could be. But here's the thing. A hydrogen botomb doesn't do anything unless we make it do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to use that right then, And they don't have that yet.
Speaker 3: Right, it's not autonomous completely, that's the thing. Once it is. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Okay, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I really I don't. I'm good and can project.
Speaker 1: But that's just this one part of it. There's a whole bunch of other parts of me I can't imagine. Would be like get the moments together, probably wouldn't meet.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's why we started with everything everywhere, all at once. And you know what about the idea of uh And I've tried to explain this that you know, when they talk about reincarnation and things like this, it's like, no, you could already have been reincarnated. You could run into a child that's seven years old that was reincarnated from you, that's been walking around for seven years on this timeline, and yes, that is still you. And people don't understand that because they don't understand.
Speaker 1: The because they're not using their belief system as a tool. Now, magic with a say it's hair in your pocket, sleight of.
Speaker 4: Hand, magic with a K do it up? Oh well, she'll be that sleight of mind. Or you use your mind as a tool, not an absolute right.
Speaker 1: That's the whole purpose of why it's so called secret societies. I've been doing forms of matt what you call it magic with a K, Golden Dawn Croley whatever, that I am basically a physicist that has not blown himself up yet.
Speaker 4: Well, good thing, Jenny Grasshopper, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Hey look good thing, because I'm continuing to learn from you over and over again. And I've been learning from you even when I wasn't speaking to you. So uh, here we go. When when you want to talk about this, how do you begin to break that linear thought process? Because this is something that I can't even begin to introduce to others.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: All of your saints in history, stressed courtins, meditation, training your money, go ex centuries one tenth of your life. Just train your mind, go silence, listen to yourself. See where that cakes man. Even I started in nineteen seventy nine and I I still process that would get there.
Speaker 4: Process.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a friend that tells me the beginning of the friend you Yeah, I have a friend that tells me the beginning of the process is to remove the false voice, which is there to begin with, we all begin with a false voice which is actually not our own.
Speaker 3: Then once what do.
Speaker 4: You mean not your fault? Hey, kids, what time is it? That's how I am. Now you can start talking about television and radio and the media and Bboyds.
Speaker 1: Parents, church, all the rest of it. You have dance sets came into this creepy place. I have been proud and how you choose that's what made you got treated And what I've done, I've chosen to try to train and prid of myself, take semi responsibility in the sunnections. I haven't gotten there. I don't think I can process where you never really get to the consultance.
Speaker 2: Well, it is a process, but continuously what your goal is to leave things in a better condition than the way you found them.
Speaker 1: That's your intent. That's the way you do something. Why you chose to be here? If your purpose, purpose and intent. Now I have a little sign in front of my toilets. It constantly talks about I don't a word of genius and the importance of persistence.
Speaker 4: That's sort of like punching psycheans the matter.
Speaker 3: Hunching psyche in the matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what makes something paysical mm hmm, So I university didn't do it again I training. I think it's a process, and I'm only for playing. I have met playing and ah and.
Speaker 4: I have smoke pot with perv con and.
Speaker 1: That's hold I am, and that I smoke probat here. I've had an Indian chief up ticklog it. It's a pipeline up there, Nick Beget. You brought me up to handed me a joint rather and shaved my hands. That's how they do it up there. Now, you know, everybody's different, and I think there are many religions as there human beings, all roughly to God and right. I can tell you that you would seek out church or a group fellowship because they have values to aspire toward. Each is a unique and that's one of the reasons why I go to all the different churches here. Each week I go to a different church. I want to see what what they're preaching. I want to see how I feel about people are there, Yeah, whatever, I studying gratifying myself m m.
Speaker 2: And then there's also the experience of the collective intent, which is why prayer actually does have an effect, and it's past they.
Speaker 4: That's another book I'm reading.
Speaker 1: I'm writing the martial papers on the genius that Brock hired Bob Marshall called the Martial Papers will be the title of that key. I came up with a designer on the Bucky Ball and structured water concepts. He nobody can understand them. He was an idiotone out of footbread, and.
Speaker 4: I was brought in to try to translate for him.
Speaker 1: I had some difficulty, but it fled to want to be a whole bunch of open doors. Now for me that are rich and I have speaking of that, I have nine as well. I am encyclopedia. I turned to agriculture. That's my real it's country living and working with soil. I love that part of my thing that I do. So I write in a number of fields, including training the mind.
Speaker 4: I work on magic. My new terrorle book that's coming out called.
Speaker 1: Each Magical and Ritually is a metaphor titled up in Daily Living. I am proposing that there are twenty two stories and a big city persephone. I mean to go to hell, eacher, be a kid taking grunt one each storyboard at an ending. You don't like the ending, Yeah, that's a purpose ritual to change that, mon.
Speaker 2: Well, the ending is always selective because you you had old times, you can alter it along the way.
Speaker 3: And uh, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Wait? Right man?
Speaker 2: Reminded reminds me of an old writing you did on the Magical Use of mushrooms and things like that, which was a very old piece. Uh, that was written in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I wrote the early book I could go for a high Time, and then I got a pharmaceutical cheese where that was marketing gourmet into Canada and generals a hund thousand pounds once.
Speaker 4: And then it.
Speaker 1: Got into the pharmaceutical martials, which are extremely interesting. They have polypachrae oxygen like bridge stuff a hundred oxygen. You throw that through a jet engine that mack four and it breaks down the mushroom into four hundred and not an etal capsule, but not.
Speaker 4: Easy go on the gum. What happened to put that on.
Speaker 1: Light straight down through the cell wall turned on at big oxygen. That's a little cork glue on plasma. That's it's your ammunium system. And you get that oxygen turning that pork gown pleasant on in the shell. What's what happened the next whether I mean get taken an antibiotic coaches the gut, you.
Speaker 4: Don't get twenty eight percent. Imagine getting on location.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have to go through everything, all the different things, including blood to get to the stores, abscess to two hours, the absss fun.
Speaker 4: Whereas you take the games industry.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry, they're all broken in the state of order.
Speaker 4: I have kidneys. I'm an immense.
Speaker 1: Pain, and if I were under sixty five, I would have been within two days in an outpatient situation with sonic blasting where they blow that they punk out into small piece of sat not into such pain.
Speaker 4: Oh, but because I'm in over eighty. Yeah, that one line touch.
Speaker 1: But we can give you some ox of cotton help you with the pain if I told you to help.
Speaker 4: And I mean that seriously.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happening in other states, but I can tell you pharmacy.
Speaker 4: In medicine, and they're all broken. And my humble opinion the way I see things, and I'm disappointed.
Speaker 1: And because I have Harvard Medical and I did my intern at UW but in anesthesiology. But I'm not just an anestysiologist. I got my tenure as a physicist, and I can tell you I don't know, but I'm disappointed in what I see happening.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why at that, but it doesn't make any sense, like Canada, How does Trudeau get away with them? How come they didn't? I don't know, but there is.
Speaker 1: And Houlton is not a bad person.
Speaker 4: He was KG.
Speaker 1: Yes he's a criminal, but he's the nationals. He's trying to better his own country, is not trying to stranded in Ukraine's.
Speaker 4: Where he gets his food. And what would you do if they took Kansas awayfulness? Yeah? And why well, worse good for business? That's me. That's just my opinion. That does not mean memory.
Speaker 1: But I'm very disappointed in our leadership, Republican and Democrat. I remember the look on my father, please now, I remember the look on the space when he realized it's no longer a Republican.
Speaker 4: Let's go with my dad. He's disappointed. But it's all it's the sign m hm jargon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all complete facade at this point. They're just u you know, serving their corporate masters who pay them.
Speaker 3: And that's it. They're not there presenting them, you know, the sets of values.
Speaker 4: Please, money changes everything. No, it's more like, uh, what's your face? And I'm materialistic? Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: That's but that's what it's all down to now, is is you know who is paying and there. Well, look it's a service, I get it, but it's no longer a public service.
Speaker 1: And for example, it is responsible for the m R n A leaking out into everything.
Speaker 4: How come he's so rich rather than of course, And in fact, here's the other part. I grew up in Washington and in Arlington, which is where Microsoft it's to hunt rabbits.
Speaker 1: I watched that whole thing change, and just a corporate in downtown Jel Amazon in Amazon, Amazon has it, they call himself. I'm going I'm all, maybe they couldn't pick up big enough to drop them, but they are publishing stuff without my permission, and I can only guess what they're doing to other people.
Speaker 4: And I you know right straight above where the corporate is and go further and sit for it to black Ops Group of Arlington there for hire.
Speaker 1: You can hire somebody to mess with you, to mess with somebody for money out of Amazon. Now.
Speaker 4: I dard to take me to court on the libel on that.
Speaker 3: Now, so you know there's I do.
Speaker 4: I would love to go into the court.
Speaker 1: I had a pro owner lawyer, it's all set up to go shoot them down. When he came back to me and said, Rick, I can't. I can't take these people to court because I've been quit.
Speaker 4: For three years and only make up sixty sixty thousand dollars a year. If I took all the money I see, I could.
Speaker 1: Literally they've taken over one hundred and eighty dollars worth in my mind just in Bai lead the sales diamond not diamond body, but like modern alphemists and some of these builders.
Speaker 5: And I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm wishing how the whole thing plays and all the different things that we're involved with, including food.
Speaker 4: How come I sailing? Oh well, let's take a little good out of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I has half a million acres right now in your pandam, but they're in the primary.
Speaker 4: Half a million acres.
Speaker 1: They cut the waters because they were afraid, of course, last and it took control.
Speaker 4: Well water, of course, there's river water.
Speaker 1: If you're living on the river, supposedly you have Ramperian wrow water right there.
Speaker 4: I just took that over as well, Oregon. What they're doing now, the children and our.
Speaker 1: Grade schools was fominable. I have two books to come out on children. I did with doctor Omshel.
Speaker 4: He's died.
Speaker 1: He just died a couple of days ago, and it's called Children Asked the Darnest Questions. Children were allowed to sixth graders were allowed to come on national TV radio ask questions they couldn't find answers for and librates their parents or whatever. A typical question pets, if the pictures so smart? How come parents can talk and pigs can? Well, well, that's probably our single most important natural resource.
Speaker 3: Of course, I mean to a group, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: With their education. I can't believe it. It's may and it's all funds right right, Well, I don't have that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the m r n A stuff. Uh, and I wasn't going to ask you about it, but since you brought it up, I will. Uh, what are your thoughts on that that alteration of you know, the the growing around with DNA at the same time when they're introducing AI and it's it just sounds like a bad cocktail to me.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, we don't need to chip and we already got it in here.
Speaker 3: Cool, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: I mean that was the point I tried to make when people said they're trying to chip you. I said, no, it's already there. You've already consumed it because you've been consuming these nanoparticles all this time. Anyway, and uh, you know, now this is a new one, and I didn't know if it was something worse, you know, because it's a little bit difficult.
Speaker 3: None of their science makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: That of course they don't, because they don't make.
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, let's uh, let's get back to one other thing here. Where would you like people to go to be able to pick up your work? Though, should they go to.
Speaker 1: My only first event in my books, my website Richard Allenmiller dot com a.
Speaker 3: La Richard Alleniler dot com.
Speaker 4: Dot com. Yet and I have a lot of things I'm going to be doing. Well, take a look. I've got a bunch of new stuff up there. I taught eleven years at Harvard and giving away.
Speaker 1: Where manuscripts in those audio books so that you can see the sources when I was teaching it. That was basically when markoom hired made a change PC link into AOL. And let me tell you now how social network I have.
Speaker 4: I do not participate in it because of what happened to me on Visburg. They put me in jail for twelve hours. I could in an argument that was quite valid. They admitted they were wrong when they reinstated me. They lost.
Speaker 1: Twelve years for kill posts. And that's when I said, I don't need this and I don't need this. I'll do it myself, and the people that are meant to know and hear what I have to say, we'll find me. And that's all it's about.
Speaker 4: I can say that all your social even in academia, do you published papers. I still don't do anything. I won't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm right.
Speaker 1: I just I'm wondering why this was happening, and uh well let's say, yeah, what's about to end?
Speaker 4: And I rotate the people? Just how do I get out of jail?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: I am if you want to jail and that no money I want to be. That's Kingston Treo. I know that. I don't know, but I can guess, but I guess it's creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, it's a strange thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's all meant to compartmentalize and to make sure that we are well disconnected because eventually, if you pull the plug on all of this and people are so dependent on it, that'll be the end, right, and you'll have people just wandering around completely disconnected with no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to leave you with one last thing that's really important to shore.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: There's a new movie. It's a theater on pure something like that. It's the new met Max movie. And twenty seven years after writing man.
Speaker 1: And I can tell you it's extremely well written. And I'm now realizing I manage bunkers military. That's what Matt Steiner and I did for years. We do these urban survival skill workshops, and I write it in that area Alta. And I'm I'm not a prepper. I'm a doctor Pepper just kidding. What I am is a high star rud coefficient and knowing how to do things. I justieve this uh com Day to Go film, which in my go back. That's a book I have on the internet called Can You Live Off the Grid for thirty Days?
Speaker 4: And it's got seven jobs. Entertainment is one of them, just like food, water, others. And then there's a go back. What do you carries? You had to go out of that door quick, you couldn't grab things and hurry to survive. What would you grab? And I sell each little piece that I haven't go back. You know what I have for pain?
Speaker 1: I have an eagle ball and whistle that will. And I've done everything in my life trying to get to this moment where I can leave something. So maybe your products you're high two old ancious schools.
Speaker 3: Well, it's all right.
Speaker 2: You've left an incredible library of information, uh which is difficult for some people to decipher or to begin to introduce themselves to. But what would you suggest if somebody is coming along and discovering Uh Richard Allenmiller dot com for the first time, where would you suggest they start?
Speaker 1: Most of them start with so I book series on the powerful non local mind. So I booked discounted by all five of the book and the protocols, try Navid sales on and then how heres them for yourself? Powerful sious new one, how to get out of jail?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody's different. A lot of people serve with a modern alchemists. That's say, look, I took a fourteenth century Christian mystic and I did transition of Old German.
Speaker 4: Into English with young and now it's just our commentary on what that meant. And the unicorn and the floes. That's so, sir, that that's a Christian contract and myrtle and mobile and uh, I know that I don't know what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: She use my gifts as a child, I basically like a four year old.
Speaker 4: It never became seven. I'm over it. Yeah. On my teeth falling out, Yeah, looked like something of what you worry.
Speaker 3: You gotta you got a lot more of your teeth than I do. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: And again, Richard really Richard Allanmiller dot com. It doesn't sound like it, but believe me, I'm missing a whole lot more than you are. Richard Allanmiller dot com.
Speaker 3: That's where you go.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the power tools, Now I had the workbook, I had the U I had a few of these things a few years ago. And uh, I would highly recomm as well, because, like you said, these are tools that would allow you to take better agency over yourself.
Speaker 3: But there's a whole lot there.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can go into sex magic, you can go into mushrooms, you can go into you know, various things, urban survival, as you mentioned, a wide variety of topics that are uniquely covered in by doctor Richard Allen Millers. So that's that's where we're going to leave you guys for tonight. Who knows, maybe we'll have another conversation soon because it is endless what I could talk to this man about. As a matter of fact, I'd love to know how it is you keep a wormhole, you know, actually steady, you know, how do you keep it from collapsing? Actually is my question when it comes to wormholes, And maybe duck doctor Miller can answer that one for me, because well, there we go, a conversation for another day. Perhaps maybe we talk more about Mars. Why let me ask you this last thing before we go. Why is Mars so significant? And why is it that it's the focus? Like you know, people are talking about it, and uh, you know even in the conventional sense, right they want to take a rocket to Mars.
Speaker 3: Let's see, can we colonize it? This and that?
Speaker 2: I think it would be a bad idea, but you know, because we can't seem to manage this, this living planet already Mars.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's this moment physically or water. Smaller planets and most of this water's underground.
Speaker 4: Mars has more water. That was the that was the Mares four expedition went by measure water. That's where up started. That's what colonized us. Sure, thanks to be.
Speaker 2: So those stories in the green tablets, they might not be exactly right, but they're also not exactly wrong.
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Who knows, uh, you know, Hermie, et cetera. All of these individuals like I am see something most people didn't then tried to add that into there.
Speaker 3: You go anyway, and we'll let that seep into your culture.
Speaker 2: Doctor Richard Allen Miller and that's Richard Allenmiller dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll have the link in.
Speaker 2: The description to this podcast, et cetera, and we'll put it out there for you guys.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you gained a great deal out of it. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation. Go ahead, call it the truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the Dafay assassination.
Speaker 2: BOLA. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown.
Speaker 3: At k I as jfk at aol dot com.
Speaker 2: It's a fun book, and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: O Chili dot com.
Speaker 4: Com Radio.
Speaker 6: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 9: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry. For more information, go to larryheiphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 6: In Digital or Physical.
Speaker 7: Force, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State dot com when you.
Speaker 2: Was expressed by caller stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air or jelly dot com if you don't necessarily reflect viviews of o kelly dot com or job o' keilly, and we are not responsible.
Speaker 8: We're any stupidity which might ensued. Thank you, do you like history, real history? That you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 1: This is James Corvin at corner Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelly Affect at o'helly dot com.
Speaker 5: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: I think called nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 3: It's like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 5: I've been brief nuclear holocausts, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: I think on nuclear weapons and other things, like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust, nuclear holoclear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holole.
Speaker 3: No, there are no you have to let them know.
Speaker 5: I'm a shock luck rosy lot at the drug show.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing all shotlock and caer rods of them the lot at the drug shows.
Speaker 3: Oh just met with the world first professional Protoca tour. Kick them like it's two thousand something and Buck's.
Speaker 5: Back on tour.
Speaker 3: You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into your enemies. I'm go some of me sam with some annessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedies.
Speaker 2: Picked it up once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 3: I used to roll over the fact
Speaker 4: And she was giving me and left chick