Speaker 1: Oh, well, that's a hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and this is the Cult member of live show. So uh yeah, dude, welcome into Everybody very excited about this episode, specifically, not that they're not all awesome, you know, but yeah, this one. I feel like it's gonna be a little heartfelt. You know, it's almost and I'm not going anywhere. I know that there's a lot of you that are thinking that I'm falling off the face of the earth. Promise you that's not happening. I Am still going to be here. As much as the Psychedelics try to take me out the other night. I'm back from out of space, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it still kills me that you had that kind of an experience with four ACO. I thought that was pretty much an inherent good. And I'm not some sort of a expert in the art of these types of you know, ordinances, but I honestly didn't think four Eco would give bad trips. I thought that was like one of the biggest benefits of it, bro you know what.
Speaker 1: I was talking to a couple of people about it, and it was so I had already for the past two days leading up to that, I had spent like six for seven hours in the tattoo chair, right, and and that does a lot. And so yeah, I'd spent like quite a bit of time in the tattoo chair. And and I guess you look it up and it does you know, it does certain things to your cortisol levels and your stress levels and all that other shit, right, and then going into it and then we just talked to this witch. I think it was last night on Meta in.
Speaker 3: Just dark headspace on some occult shit.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 1: It turns out mercury was in retrograde also, so just wanted to it's mercury is in retrograde, I think for the next couple of days, so in case anybody's having a bad time, when is it not?
Speaker 2: Though, I feel like every time I look up, yep, it's in retrograde right now, it's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, every couple of months.
Speaker 3: It seems like it's every other fucking day with certain crowds. I don't know. I don't know that to be a fact. It just it seems like that's a recurring theme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's uh, I don't know. I mean I'm not even chalking it up fully to that, I'm whatever. It's more so like I had gotten a lot of tattoos. I'm kind of in like a transition moment in my life, and there's just you know what I mean, Like that time that you know you didn't want to do DMT with everybody else because you were kind of in a transitory moment in your life. That's where I was a couple of nights ago. I think that's why it didn't work out so well.
Speaker 2: So I fixed that, and I still there's a small part of me that regrets that I didn't do pure DMT with you that night, really and truly, but I also know because of where I was mentally and spiritually in that moment, it would have only played out negatively.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's just one of the things I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, you got to be in the right head space for that kind of shit for sure, because I mean, it literally is your mind, you know what I mean, Like, whenever you're going in there, it is all of you. It's not ten percent of you, it's not the five percent of you that you're used to dealing with. Your surface level bullshit. There is no running away from the deepest aspects of you. Whenever you're on psychedelics and so.
Speaker 2: Pretty much if you're doing pure DMC, you need to go into that bitch singing everything is awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh you got to be stoked about life. Yeah, it's got to be one of those kind of deals because yeah, if you if there's anything on there that's like hanging by a thread. Oo, yeah, you're you're in for a long one. And it felt forever. But anyhow, just what's that?
Speaker 4: I said, no, thanks, I have no desire to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm right there with you, you know. And there's there's actually there's a lot of people that do DMT or psychedelics. One time, they're like, oh my god, it was the most amazing thing that I've ever seen. Well, were you gonna do it again?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: No, I just needed one time. That's it, And uh, I get it. I definitely get it, especially with that last one. Dougie said, ba humbug, Jonathan, I know.
Speaker 3: Bah humbug.
Speaker 2: Although a Dougie once again, apologies that we did not make the meat up happen.
Speaker 3: While we were in Philly, we live.
Speaker 2: We had no downtime, like, there was not a single hour that wasn't accounted for or used for recovery of the night before. So we will be making a trip up north again. The ton tavern that they have built right now is not the proper Ton, So we're gonna give it a couple of years and let them get all that shit squared away, and we're gonna make a trip up north again. When we do, we're gonna make a meetup happen. We're gonna have a cult Philly meet up. Matter of fact, so.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool all the things Yo kid said, Yo, Happy Tuesday, but damn yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So on this episode, good cult members, we want to hear from y'all, what y'all's feelings on things, what y'all's takes on things. We are in the middle of a transitional period, and we want it to be understood and clear that this is not a negative transition. There's no ill will, there's no bad blood, there's no beef, there's no animosity that nothing of the sort whatsoever. And we also want to make something else clear while we're on the topic. Yo. So I was perusing the Spotify earlier today, just reading some comments, as I do from time to time, especially on this episode.
Speaker 3: I was very curious what the Cult had to say on it.
Speaker 2: Mixed reviews. Some people were, you know, bummed that Jonathan is going a different direction, but stoked to see what happens next for the Cult. Some people were saying, well, I guess the show's dead, but bubouh. First of all, ain't nothing dying in this bitch. It is still fourth quarter. Okay, just so we're all clear, it's still fourth quarter. We got two minutes left on the clock and I heard a goddamn whistle. Yet we're still in that mindset, Just so we're all clear. Also, there was quite a few people that we're saying, well, I guess it is just a Bible thumper podcast. Now. I don't know how many people know things about Raven Lee that is definitely not gonna be what the show is moving forward.
Speaker 5: I think that I guess I wasn't very clear in my stance because I don't particularly if anyone hasn't gathered by now, I've said it of several times. I don't particularly like go on religious I don't bring up religion often with people because I like to hear other people's opinions.
Speaker 4: I don't really just I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't really argue about it because I feel like everyone's gonna feel what they want to feel. That being said, dear cult, let me explain myself a little bit more clearly.
Speaker 4: I guess you would. I guess I.
Speaker 5: Would be considered an agnostic, a pagan. I did grow up in the church. I left the church when I was sixteen. I haven't been back to the church. I've been four times in this last year, more than I have in the last two decades. That I am not a practicing Christian, I have my mother is a devout Christian. Most of the people around me are Christian, and I have no issue with Christianity whatsoever.
Speaker 4: I hold some of the values that I grew up with.
Speaker 5: I believe that there is a place for Christianity and all Abrahamic religion as well. Muslims I don't have the biggest love for just because of kind of how they are with people.
Speaker 4: But that being said, I do believe.
Speaker 5: In reading into different religions. I've been on a path for the last several years of different types of paganism, looking into more or less spirituality.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 5: Believe in the energy connection between Earth and us and I kind of like vibe with nature a lot. I am not a practicing witch. I do not do witchcraft, but I have I enjoy a lot of the different symbolism, and I kind of just like to read and educate myself. So no, I will not be echo chambering Jacob on the sense of everything is Christian and awesome. I will be asking questions. I will be having debates with him. We actually had quite a long one the other day, just randomly out of nowhere about Christianity. It's not that I just think there's a lot of other topics that we could discuss more or less than continuously to having the same conversation on repeat when it comes to Christianity.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to.
Speaker 5: Convince a Christian that today is today to you know, forsake God or whatever, and I don't I don't want to. So if that is unclear to anybody else, if anyone has any questions about where I stand with it, you're more than welcome to ask me. But I didn't want to kind of address that because I saw that in the comments a lot that this is going to be a you know, an echo echo chamber of Christianity. It's a Bible podcast, and that is not where I'm at well.
Speaker 1: And to be fair, you you said that you're a pagan, So does that mean you're a devil worshiper.
Speaker 5: Nope, I don't. I don't worship the devil. I don't practice dark arts. I actually very much stay clear of dark things. It's just on my own personal belief and stuff. Like I've said before many times that my uncle was a practicing Wiccan for many, many years, and I thought that was super cool.
Speaker 4: I've read into that some of.
Speaker 5: My friends are on a journey of their own, kind of like Witchy Vibes and you in more in depth paganism.
Speaker 4: I enjoy a lot of that.
Speaker 5: I think that there's a missing link between earth and us and nature, and you know, I think there's a place for all different types of religion. I just wish we wouldn't continuously say that one religion, one religion is the correct.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, this podcast was never started to be a religious conversation piece. We are listed as philosophy strictly because there's no other category that can even come close to listing where conspiracy ties in. This is not a history podcast. It is not a political podcast. It is not a science and technology podcast. It encompasses a lot of different avenues. For that reason, we saw that philosophy would probably be the best way to list us in the podcast game. We are certainly not, nor have we ever been, a religious podcast, to be fair.
Speaker 1: To be fair, there are there's nothing wrong with people having their beliefs at at all, Like, and I get it, especially in the conspiratorial realm. There's going to be people. Maybe you hear about a reptilian, or you hear about a skin walker, or you hear about Jacob's demon story or something like that, and you're like, you're trying to find that base level of reality. Is there good guys and there's bad guys. Well, if there's good guys and bad guys in real life, then there must be good guys and bad guys in the spiritual world and stuff like that. And people, really, you know, especially man, we got sucked into it hard too. But you know, especially with the Red and Blue paradigm, it was always like, dude, democrats, you mean demoncrats, you know what I mean. And it turned into teams, It turned into these are the bloodsuckers, these are the adrena crum drinkers. These are the rapists on fucking pedophile island over with Epstein, you know what I mean. But then you go and find out, you're like, oh, they're all doing it, Like everybody's doing it. So the idea of you know, there being a good side, a good team, a good politician that stick sticks up for half the country, it doesn't exist. But people got sucked in on that, and where we definitely got sucked in on as well. My point is is that anytime somebody hears a conspiracy, they want to put it into a category, right, Like, well, you know a.
Speaker 4: Lot of even everyone wants to put people in boxes.
Speaker 1: Even Jacob whenever I had the DMT trip and I went to the void, He's like, well, I think you visited hell, because that's the category. He has to put that in in his mind, right, And there's nothing wrong with what you described.
Speaker 2: What you described is actually very close to the biblical description of hell, That's all I was trying to say. Like, it never talks about fire and adud with horns and a pitchfork.
Speaker 3: That's never mentioned.
Speaker 2: It does talk about you being completely separate from everything, and it basically the void and pain. Yeah, I mean that was.
Speaker 5: All, But that being said, you could also attribute it to the underworld and any like you could. You could tie it back to many different types of religions and mythologies and stuff like that. Like there's it's not just but everyone has their own bias. And the thing of that I've been trying to get across to everybody is that I really try to at least present information without bias, and then I will talk about them. But I don't want to shove my thoughts down people's throats. I want you to think for yourself. I want you to research yourself, like research for yourself. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas, and if I can provide any kind of information that might help in any way, that's what I want to do. Including the religion talk, I'm I'm not going to be continuously like, yeah, it's the Bible, that's that's not where I'm.
Speaker 2: At, that's not who you are, not at all. Yes, religion is going to come up in conversation if it pertains to the conspiracy. Right, there's all kinds of dark occult practices that wealthy elites are doing, and if those are tied to some sort of a Abrahamic base, then fine, we can have that discussion. If they are tied to some sort of a Sumerian pagan base, then we're gonna have that discussion. But it is not going to become a two hour talk about why Paganism versus Christianity is the war we should be fighting. That is not how we are going to do business moving forward. Just so we're all on the same page.
Speaker 1: And right, I mean, but my point about saying that was, and it took me a little while to really get to this place, is is that if you are a Christian, then I would expect you to categorize things like that. It only makes sense if you're trying to make sense of this reality through the lens of your beliefs, then that's what you would do. You know, it's a program, and you've overlaid that program on top of the basis of your understanding of this reality, and you're trying to see it through that lens. There's nothing wrong with that. The problem is is that what I started to notice, especially over the past year or so, is that, and I mean I see that it was kind of happening all along, is that there are undertones of religiosity almost against every single conspiracy. Yeah, like in the sense of, like you know, if there are lizard people that are controlling the world, you mean demons, right, Because if you would think about a demon, I would think if there is a real manifestation of an actual demon, first thing I would think is a lizard.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, that's there are those the same thing with the aliens, Right, there's people that believe No, I don't believe in.
Speaker 3: Aliens, I believe in demons.
Speaker 2: And it's like, wait, why why are those two being brought up in the same context.
Speaker 3: But there is a solid chunk of.
Speaker 2: People that even our own cult members, probably some in the live right now, that believe that alien crafts and UFOs and UAPs are just demon craft. And that's cool. Everybody's intollent their opinion, right. But to your point, yes, there seems to be the same way that you said about how the DMT conversation. I put that to my own interpretation, which would be a biblical one. There are those that are gonna put their own spiritual flavor on whatever is presented in front of them. Well, and you see that in a place for those conversations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And my point was, is that you really see it backed up against a lot of things, especially the political shit. You know, so for example, the I mean, first there was Pizzagate and then you know, and that's backed up by you know, uh, some kind of these are clear. It's good versus evil. Same thing with Epstein Island. It's good versus evil Trump. I mean, dude, And I wish that I could find the clip and maybe I'll search forward here in a little bit. I've tried looking for it. I can't find it. There was a clip of Trump way before he announced that he was running that he said that if you if he would ever run for president, he would run as a Republican and he would start spouting Christian beliefs something along those lines, because he knew that that's how he would gather that base. And you start to really look at it, and then you saw like all the Q and on stuff, nothing can stop what is coming? Where we go one, we go all and you know, and then Trump gets shot in the ear and people were like praising him like he's Jesus resurrected or something like that, and it just got real too religious for me, and.
Speaker 3: Fucking wild'n out now more than ever, dude.
Speaker 5: I mean, but religion has always been used as a tool to control the masses, regardless of whatever ever it is that they want to do. Religion has always been the ultimate tool fear, the fear mongoling right there, is like you know, if you don't do this, you're going to help And that's when it shoved down your throat and indoctrinated how many people. Then that's going to cause people to want to like sway hard to right left, whatever, you know, their beliefs. So obviously religion is one of the main things that drive people. Religion, food, like you know, protection, that kind of stuff, right.
Speaker 1: And that's that's what I was like, what I've kind of been alluding to here for a little while is that if you remember, I told you whenever the election was going on back earlier last year, it was like you would see billboards like I would drive into Louisiana and see the billboards like only Jesus Saves and then at the top would be vote jd Vance and Trump. I'm like, yeah, oh, you try trying to really connect the two here, and is just a bunch of shit like that to where I'm like, man, they're really trying to just like they're they're polling for groups and saying what they need to say in order to get those groups to vote for them. And I just see that, you know, personally, I just saw like a lot of conspiratorial, conspiratorial stuff led back to religion, and nothing wrong with that. It's just not my flavor now.
Speaker 2: And again, sometimes there are those connections to be made. Right, if you're telling me that there is a global cabal of high upper echelon politicians that are sacrificing children to the devil, not like to some other like straight up to the devil, then okay, the religion conversation will naturally make its way into that conspiratorial conversation. But that doesn't mean that it needs to be shoved in when we're talking about, for instance, well, we just did an episode talking about faust and like faucium bargains, people selling their soul to the devil for fame and fortune and talent and all of these things. Naturally a flavoring of religion.
Speaker 3: That he is going to be into that conversation.
Speaker 2: Fine, we just did a conversation about if bees are going extinct or not. There was no goddamn place in that bitch to bring up biblical references or pagan references or anything, and there shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: That's not for that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's it's basically just to let everybody know that just because I'm leaving does not mean that this is going to turn into some biblical echo chamber or anything like that. I would say, if anything, it's actually going to get less religious. Not to say that doesn't mean doesn't mean anti religious, just you know, less talking about it. So yeah, I mean you're still gonna have that balance, you know. Raven is you know, kind of taking the baton and running with it. And she's not going far left, far right, far religious, far anti christ. It's I've pretty.
Speaker 5: Much all about knowledge and let's like better ourselves and better our community and you know us as a whole because we're getting fucked every which way we can think of from the government.
Speaker 1: So yeah, big facts, spirit animal, go right ahead, sir with your hand up.
Speaker 6: So just sew that works here that you are still gonna be here for the lives right, Yes, all right, So it's not like you're leaving, You're just gonna be on it every other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll still be a part of the social media. So anytime somebody messages on any of the social media's, I'll be the one replying anytime there is a post, anytime there's a clip of the show or anything that's me doing that. And yeah, I'll still be here every Tuesday night for the live show. And you know, because that's a night me and Shon don't shoot meta. So may as well get behind the mic and hang out with the good cult members of the world.
Speaker 2: Baby. Absolutely, like we said, this is not a hostile takeover anything like that. This is the natural growth and progression of us as individuals and us as a show.
Speaker 3: That's all this is.
Speaker 6: Okay, So with that being said, in essence, that means he's a man in the chair. He's the Charlie to the Charlie Angel.
Speaker 1: If you will, you go, Actually I prefer like I'm ned to Spider Man.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: There you go, man, Hell yeah, dude, all this being said, let's get to the chat and again this whole episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm Tony Stark.
Speaker 2: Uh. So with all that being said, let's uh, let's do the check the chat and anybody who has any questions about where we're at, what's going on now is the opportunity for everybody to let their their feelings be heard on everything and make sure that we are all on the same page moving forward.
Speaker 1: Actually, Raven, you kind of remind me of Spider Gwen. If you've ever looked into that.
Speaker 3: That's oo, I could.
Speaker 4: See it glasses and everything right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yeah, the yo gid said posting a meme and it's two dudes talking to each other, one from the Army, one from the Navy. The Army guy goes, you were in the Navy, right, Navy or uh yeah? Navy guy goes, yep for six years. Army guy goes, I have a question. Navy guy goes shoot, he goes bulkhead. Is that a part of the ship or a big Navy guy group activity? Yeah?
Speaker 3: For the record, bulkhead is a wall.
Speaker 2: Just so we're all clear.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah. Uh, Anthony said, brouh, just broh.
Speaker 3: So Anthony, So, dude, Uh.
Speaker 1: Mario said, I hope y'all are doing great. Yeah, buddy, it's a good day, good, good day to be alive. The Kabbala King Joel My dude said, Yo, So the cult lives are still going to be the same, right, and Jonathan, are you going to be pumping out more weekly episodes for Meta and Raven? Congrats your dope as fuck.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's gonna be a couple of more uh Meta episodes here soon. It's I have to wait until Sean's able to do it full time, which is in in six months, he'll be able to go full time. But up until then, I'm going to be doing the three episodes for Meta O we and I'm also going to be trying to go on other people's shows and trying to represent and stuff like that. But that being said, I did want to say this in case anybody didn't listen all the way through in the last episode. I am going to be so at the end of this month. So starting December first, we're only gonna have one Meta Myistics episode on the Cult, and that's going to be coming out every Friday. If you want to be able to have access to all the other episodes, whether it be two or three or four more episodes per week, then you're gonna have to go over to the Meta Mystics podcast platform over there. You can still find it on Spotify, you can still find it on Apple, and you'll be able to listen to the rest of them over there, but we're also on YouTube. We're also on Patreon. You know, we try and spread it, spread it out a little bit. We can actually be on YouTube over there because we don't call out you know, Hillary Clinton for drinking Adrina chrome or call Maha Kamala Harris, you know, being a whore, or vaccines making people injured and dying and whatnot. We don't talk about that. It's more so about sacrificial blood, which unfortunately you would think would get pulled down off of YouTube, but it just doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding, that works out now. We got pulled down for talking about COVID, but you know, blood sacrifices.
Speaker 3: YouTube is just like fuck it just full sin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. You know what's funny is I was reading the comments and you know, one of the people I don't I can't. I think this was on Patreon. I'm not sure. They were like, man, I'm gonna miss Jonathan's so sad that he's leaving, but you couldn't pay me to listen to metamistics.
Speaker 2: I was like, right, it's like that.
Speaker 4: It's like damn yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, as we've always said, Hater's gonna hate, Tater's gonna potate, and life is just gonna keep on life.
Speaker 1: And that's I mean, it's it's okay. I mean I would expect if there's somebody religious, you probably wouldn't want to listen to metamistics. Anyway, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: My girl's face right now, hater's gonna hate.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm watching my girl just laughing. I'm like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, but spirit at, We'll go ahead.
Speaker 6: Sir, okay, So literally this all right? So if empires ran by emperors and kingdoms are land by kings, what are countries land by.
Speaker 2: Hunts? I like it, Sam, I like it, Thank you.
Speaker 6: I call that Congress, by the way. But same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of not to detract, we're gonna get We're gonna stay on the comments very very heavily tonight.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, we're gonna stay up to speed on them.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that they just passed the vote to release all the Epstein files And there was one one vote against it, and it was the dude from Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Which what's his name, oh, Clayton.
Speaker 2: Clayton Higgins, the sheriff. It was like and now there for the goblins. You don't want to come around to these parts because we ran that guy. That guy is the only guy that voted no for at least in the Epstein Files.
Speaker 3: His reasoning behind it was the.
Speaker 2: Sign I don't maybe fucking maybe, but his reason behind it was, listen, I'm a law enforcement officer.
Speaker 3: I had been for years and years.
Speaker 2: Doing it this way bypasses the entire justice system, Like, there has to be a way to do this according to the letter of the law, not just saying fuck it and just releasing everything all at once. And I'm like, okay, I hear you, and I could appreciate that, uh vantage point with your background.
Speaker 1: That's how evercuse it's the fucking Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Bro. Literally everyone else in the house. I forget the number. It was like four seventy nine to one. Well, did you this is not the hill you want to be left dying?
Speaker 1: Did you see though? That like it? I believe this is I personally believe what's going on is that there were allegedly twenty thousand emails that were released like just a few days ago, and this is these are the emails, And I don't know if they're real. I don't know if they're not. It's hard to fucking tell what's real or not. But a lot of people believe that they seem to be real, which would spark Trump to want to release the full thing. May be too dispute it, or maybe he made some changes. I don't know, because in those emails it said that old Donnie was given Bill Clinton a blowjob, So I guess he's the throat goat. I guess he is just gawking. And I can see it. I can see it, Honestly, I can't.
Speaker 2: And it's not even because I think Doning T is such a badass. It's just, brother, you've seen the first episode of South Park from this season where they made fun of Donald Trump and they had like the literally dude's pinky was the dick and all that. I'll be straight up, I don't know if I want to know if Donny T was glug glug three thousand ng on old Billiam Clinton, I think we could just leave that shit in the realm of you know what.
Speaker 1: We all thought. We all thought it was Monica Lewinsky in the old office.
Speaker 2: That was confirmed. Monica hit her knees harder than a fucking pastor in church. Dog, that's a fact. But when it comes to old Donny T, like, when when did Billiam and Donnie T sit in the same room and Billiam pulls out that Arkansas fucking little rock if you will and.
Speaker 4: Get home.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, when the did this happen?
Speaker 1: I don't think you know? And and I'm probably gonna get canceled for this, but hey, I'm not on the show anymore. But I think that Monica was kind of a code word for Monica and it was Monica Donald Trump. Okay, I just want to throw that out there. Maybe that's what was going on. I said, that's n I c c A. Okay, I'm not I'm not using the GS. So it's okay. We're gonna sorry about that.
Speaker 4: You know, you're not you guys. You guys will chat and chat.
Speaker 5: Here chat, I got you, Yeah, here chat, I got you. Let's read these all right?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Wait, Dougie's Douggie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we got hands, Rais, Let's hit them first.
Speaker 2: Dougie.
Speaker 1: Jonathan broke my heart, blunking.
Speaker 9: I was shopping and shop right, have my pods in And then I'm like, no, don't tell me to cancel on the show.
Speaker 2: And then I find out you leave it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, holy shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Listening to a rival podcasts that shall be nameless, and the host had some experience where Jesus had a pigeon going to his chest and fly out, and I think he became a Christian.
Speaker 3: Probably adcast.
Speaker 10: Yeah it's called something.
Speaker 2: Oh God, okay, you're.
Speaker 9: You're you had a Jesus experience that you're sitting here saying that you're not a Christian.
Speaker 10: You might be a Christian?
Speaker 2: He cuts your heart.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, don't get that fucking twisted. I'm not going to be a Christian just because I experienced what I what I thought was Jesus in a meditation. I experienced aliens in a meditation. I experienced the Buddha in a meditation. I probably experienced your mom in a meditation. Okay, that's just the way you can experience just about anything in a meditation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Well, check out check out the picture I made, Chatchy, be teammate. It of your experience with your in your chest.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. And it looks is that Terence fucking McKenna. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be you.
Speaker 10: It's supposed to be you, according.
Speaker 4: To Okay, that's actually pretty cool, that is pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I know that my mind is just way too deep in the gutter on this one. I saw that picture and thought that the mystery Machine was coming on him, and I'm like, what the fuck am I looking at?
Speaker 1: Equally awesome?
Speaker 11: Equally awesome, Jonathan, Oh god.
Speaker 6: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Dougie, I do love you. I'll still be here every Tuesday night, Grayson, sir, with your hand up? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: I hate the I hate to see you go. I'm I'm fairly new to the show, but I'll definitely support you and your your new venture. And I think that's great. And I'm glad that there's not falling out or bitterness or anything like that. It's not like you guys are you know, great friends and you really work together well and support each other. So yeah, change is constant, you know, that's life.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing you can't expect is change out of life, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for a lot of people.
Speaker 7: And and Raven's a better looking, cool host, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah she is. Yeah, you should see whenever she starts to grow out the beard. I mean, you can say, you know what, I'm totally gonna weird one.
Speaker 4: For like Christmas. I'm just going to show up with one. I'm like, hi, everyone, Oh.
Speaker 2: Now, Jonathan, now we do have to talk about something. Does this mean that you're going to shirk your beard growing responsibilities? Are you still going to try to catch me?
Speaker 1: That's so funny that you bring that up because I'm sitting on the on because I'm in Phoenix hanging out with Sean for the week, and earlier today I was like, yeah, I don't know, I'm thinking about getting rid of the beard, and and Sean was like really, he goes it looks it looks good. Why are you getting rid of it?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I think you look better with a beard thing.
Speaker 7: Without you got the obi one Kenoby going on?
Speaker 4: That's good?
Speaker 1: What is going on? I was just watching Star Wars earlier too, But hell yeah, yeah, yeah, so weird. But yeah, I decided to keep it. I just trimmed it up a little bit on the sideburns and under here was starting to get a little scraggly.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: After a while, it feels like you got ferrets on your neck or some ship. Dude, it just gets a little wild.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you gotta turn that bottom section until the chin length can cover that gap and then some then you gotta let that bottom section of the jaw fill in to give it that that body.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I'm keeping it. I'm keeping it though.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, the one thing I was going to bring it up and I'll get off of here. I mean, if if Trump was in those files, this is a kind of serie. I hear the Democrats Biden FBI COMI they would have ruined him. I mean, they tried to impeach him twice. So either he removed himself for the from the files, but that I don't know. I don't think he's implicated. I don't think he's that stupid.
Speaker 1: I mean, but yeah, no, that's that's if you're looking at it as if it is Republican versus Democrat. And I think that that's the illusion that they want to feed you because you know, and we've talked to multiple people who have been on you know, certain political campaigns, and they're shocked and in awe when after you know, campaigning all day, they go and all hang out at the same bar. You know, they're cheers in each other. Doesn't matter if you've got an R or D rate behind right in front of your name. These people are breaking k fabe and people don't even see it, right, And I think that that's what's going on. It's one big fucking secret, and we're left to you know, disagree and hate each other as a result of it, which is you know, it's always been dividing conquer.
Speaker 7: Well, it's like the defense attorney and the prosecutor, you know, going out to the bar or whatever during the case, or you know, striking up a deal. I mean, they're they're still playing with the same thing, the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to the Epstein files, and I'm with you, right, they have been going after Trump so hard for so long. There was even a shred of evidence to suggest, just tangentially that he is on these files. They would have released it on his first term after Epstein was arrested. I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: If they are at odds, if they are at actually at odds.
Speaker 2: Even if they are, let's just assume that is true, which I agree with you. By the way, Jonathan, off camera, these people are all going to each other's houses for barbecues and shit like it's I guarantee Ted Cruz and AOC are actually drinking buddies.
Speaker 1: Dude, Trump was a Trump was at like Hillary's wedding or some shit, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah he was, well, actually I'm sorry, Killery and Bill were at his wedding, but neither here nor there. So my point is it's a Let me give you a different scenario, same exact storyline, different names. Let's say that America develops a quote unquote new weapon.
Speaker 3: It's called the continuum transfunctioner, right, and.
Speaker 2: We go on and on, We go on and on, telling the whole world we got this new weapon. It's super top secret. We can't even tell you what it does or where it's located, but we got that bitch out of nowhere. China comes up and says, actually, we just developed our own continuum transfunction in. America's like, there's no fucking way you did. China's like, why why didn't we You tell me why what I just said is not true? Then they can't because now it's mutually assured destruction. Because if one goes at the whole house of cards comes crumbling down on the line.
Speaker 1: That's the idea about nukes too, by the way.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, then Rush comes out, It's like, actually, we have a continuum transfunctioner two point zero, and then China America like no, the fuck you don't in Rush is like, fuck, tell me, why why don't I have that? Am I I'm afraid that there could be credence to both of this. The Democrats could have ruined Trump if there was any name of him even going on the Lolita Express, even flying from mar A Lago to New York and he never even saw any kind of ill shit, they would have used that against him if they had that. However, doing so would have exposed their hand as well. And or they understand that it's all a part of the k thebe and that they have to keep it up to keep the You gotta keep the people going.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean, every single president has done good things and bad things, Like there's there's never been a president that has been bad, bad, bad, bad, bad bad bad. I mean, yeah, on the surface, we're gonna call it out. But if they were bad every single day for four to eight years, whatever it was, I don't know if they would have necessarily gotten re elected, because the people that are in their corner, the people that are in their court, will say, well, see he passed this, so he must be at least decent. See he was against that, so he must be at least partly decent, right, And I think that that's really just what's going on, especially whenever you look at Trump and everybody that's still in his corner. No, I mean, no shade, if you're still in Trump's corner, I don't have a problem with it. Maybe you know, there's different perspectives all over the world, but I personally, you know, and I see a couple of the things that he has done that I could understand why people would be behind him, you know, trying to fix the voting system, trying to get rid of illegal people and stuff like that. I'm okay with that. You know, he did the whole Roe v. Wade thing, which I'm not even going to get into that, but like he was trying to put up a wall to stop illegal immigration. Totally understand that. Like, I don't have any problem with any immigrant coming over as long as you go through the due process. Because I think that whenever you come over illegally, you are dragging your nuts across everybody who did it the right way, and that's not right either.
Speaker 2: So the only president I could think of that did bad, bad, bad start to finish and still got reelected would be old Bear. But he's also the uh, the the what's the word? I'm looking for, the anomaly in more than one regard, And to the people out there, no Obama, dude, good things. Name one thing, Name one fucking positive thing that he actually did himself, Not his administration, not his cabinet, not Congress, not the Senate. Name one positive thing that Barack Obama did during his time in office other than being the first black president, and I hate to tell you, you could look it up.
Speaker 3: Not a goddamn thing.
Speaker 7: Well, and then the Nobel Peace Prize for for for nothing. Yeah, I remember when he got I was like on the job. Me and my dad are listening to talk Rater, They're like, yeah, Obama, God, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like two weeks two weeks after got elected he won the Nobel Peace Prize. And before that he was only a junior senator for like no amount of time, and most of the time he voted, he voted present not yeah or nay. He voted I'm here on anything worse than before that. He was a lawyer. That's it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you how he got He got that because he.
Speaker 2: Was blah was married to a training which is also a little bit of that too.
Speaker 1: I don't have any problem with that. But anyway, Josh, go right ahead. What are your thoughts? Thanks, guys, I don't don't hear me yep, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 13: I want to say, first, nice to meet y'all.
Speaker 4: It's my first time.
Speaker 2: Welcome brother, thanks for joining us this evening.
Speaker 13: I don't have any comments on the Epstein stuff, but I have two things that I wanted to uh say, y'all familiar with Kyle Odom.
Speaker 2: I don't think his name is familiar, but refresh my memory. Dog.
Speaker 8: Okay, so it's this guy.
Speaker 2: He uh.
Speaker 13: He claims that the world like kind of like David Ike. He's in jar right now because he shot a preacher because he claimed that he was a shape shifting reptilian. Oh and yeah, he wrote a whole manifesto. Yeah, it's really really interesting. He draws a picture of the well he says reptilian and amphibian, and he claims that they're from Mars. But here one a manifesto, and I think it's pretty interesting, and I hop out him.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm gonna write that one down.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do something him because if it's like a Catcher in the Rye situation, then I also want to look into that, because comparently Catcher in the Rise the reason John Lennon and Reagan both got shot.
Speaker 13: He also tries to link them to Israel.
Speaker 2: There we go, Martians are being controlled by the Jews too.
Speaker 13: Now well, he says that Judaism is the religion of the Martians.
Speaker 8: The shape shifters. He says, that's like their cover.
Speaker 13: But I also think it's funny because on this video, the video that I found this guy on is on YouTube, any any YouTube video that is related to shape shifters, like reptilians. There's all a wiki link right below the video.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and then you'll do.
Speaker 8: The same thing page.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: If you go to that page, it like talks about how the rep plankets frase theory is linked to anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: What yeah, yeah, so it depends on Yeah, there depends on the generation of rhetoric you find yourself reading. If it stems from anywhere around Germany from the early nineteen hundreds or hell, even the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you'll, uh, you'll find some very.
Speaker 2: Provocative claims being made about the Jews and the Gypsies for the Red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, that's strange.
Speaker 13: So, Jonathan, you look, do you know who Jay Anderson is? Let me see project unity. He does a bunch of Egyptian stuff. You look exactly like him right now.
Speaker 1: Especially he must be handsome.
Speaker 4: He is pretty handsome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, me and the same last.
Speaker 1: Name, Jay Anderson. Let's see this handsome broad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, project I'd put in project unity, Jay Anderson, project Unity.
Speaker 1: For your information. I've lost a good amount of weights, and I have been doing push ups here lately, sir. Okay, just the other night I banged out twenty of them with no problem. I probably could have went for twenty five.
Speaker 2: All right, probably on your knees.
Speaker 14: A serious question of fine, okay, we're serious.
Speaker 1: That's not a serious question, and I will not answer it because I'm just we're not going to go there. Same Okay, what right now?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: We got to keep my mother out of this. My mother is a saint, all right, she is an absolute saint. And first of all, I'm sorry, Sam, I don't think that you would be up to snuff on that, all right, because I'm not even gonna try and break you down because I think that you're still a handsome guy. It's just in my mom.
Speaker 14: I'm just doing it just to jake on you because you bought somebody else's mama, so I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, that's payback. I mean, hey, somebody's got to stick up for dougie handsome man over there.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, a question.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, hold Josh real quick before you jump in, Sam, I think Josh wasn't done yet. Sorry. People just jumped all over Jonathan's ask for no fucking reason.
Speaker 6: They waited.
Speaker 1: They waited five years to tell me these No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Just catching all the straights that he didn't even ask for on this one.
Speaker 5: We do have to get back to the chat here, mate, We're like forty eight D and.
Speaker 8: I just have one quick thing short.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: So y'all talking about the Mantises the other day, and I thought it was so weird because after all listening to that, I kept seeing Mantis videos like I'd scoll YouTube shorts and I'd see uh about there was like a Joe Rogan podcast listened to it, something about manthis isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: And also do y'all y'all know Whitley Streeber community. Yep, Yeah, he's got the mantis Isn't in the movie. Uh I that shit is so strange. I think mantis is are like one of the only aliens I think I genuinely believe in. Yeah, that's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It makes a lot of sense. Yeah, you know, I will say, just as far as the synchronicity of hearing it and then seeing you know, all over the place. I was just having this conversation earlier with Sean and I think that actually, the the algorithms that we see on social media, this is just a personal belief. I think that the algorithm algorithms that we see on social media are almost trying to mimic the algorithms of the universe itself. I think that whenever we show any kind of attention to anything and we really start to give it a little bit of energy or anything like that, I think that you then this is where people start to see like synchronicities. Why do I keep on seeing one one one everywhere? Why do I keep on seeing one four four everywhere and shit like that, And it's almost like your consciousness or your energy or whatever, your spirit, I don't know what it is, is almost linked up to the rest of the universe or to whatever you believe. And I think that it's something like that, dude, in a weird way. I don't know. Just the other night my matrix was broken, I was able to see a little bit of the wiring shit myself a little bit. But now I'm back, I'm able to I'm able to kind of see it for what it is. That's just my own personal take on it.
Speaker 2: Though, no doubt's death. Yeah, go ahead. First of all, welcome back. You've been gone for a hot minute.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I did get I appreciate that. I appreciate you checking in, but I just wanted to say, just like, I freaking love you guys, And I think I come for for like the Cult of Conspiracy, because I disagree with probably I don't know how much a good portion, but I think the main reason I love Cult of Conspiracies, you guys are hilarious, and you do your homework, you do your research, but you guys also like you frame things in a way that like makes life palatable, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: So I just appreciate the hell out of you guys. I know that, like probably like two or three years ago, you guys were freaking trying to do one episode a day, which was insane. And I know, Jacob, you were working and working for the Man is still doing podcasting part time, and it's.
Speaker 16: Just like.
Speaker 15: A crazy ride. And I just I don't know, I appreciate you guys, Appreciate.
Speaker 1: You stuff, love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, there's been a lot of hard way that has gone into this, but it's not been you know, like it's been something we put the hard work in because it's it was our dream that we were trying to manifest for years and to be able to do it full time and to be able to talk about these kind of things. And you know, and Jacob worked a regular job a lot longer than I did. I was okay, just like scraping by, dude, I'm somebody. You give me a bowl and some water and some ramen, and I'll make it last three days.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Where Jacob had a whole mortgage and all that other shit, so he had more bills than I did, so that's why he had to do it a little bit longer. But but yeah, there was there was a lot of a lot of time and a lot of effort, and you know, there was there was a lot that we put into it and and honestly, it wouldn't have been possible if you know, if it wasn't for you guys. So thank you Steph, and thank you everybody else for supporting us along the way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely agree, and again I do believe that Raven Lee is going to continue to jet propulsion this podcast to the next level, honestly, Jack Parson style.
Speaker 15: And I just wanted to add I'm sorry, like I'm a little bit.
Speaker 8: Of a baby, but I think I'm a pussys bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're awesome.
Speaker 15: But like Ravenly, first of all, it's been a bit of a sausage fest, So I'm excited yerspective. You are intelligent, brilliant, and I'm just excited to listen to the next like phase. And yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: You gotta add the clan to the sausage.
Speaker 2: Did you say that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: Raven is also a marine, so she's got the same disgusting sense of humor as the rest of us.
Speaker 5: I try really hard though to if you like to you not not to be as dark humored on on the cult do you have. I definitely do have a dark sense of humor. And some of my friends are in here right now and I can see their faces, yeah, and they know.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be a very amazing blending of minds to make this show what it will become.
Speaker 3: Next to be completely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we definitely need to add some females into this. I'm hoping that we will reach more women and bring them into the fold. And my pet project that I is not going to happen anytime soon, so like, don't get get their hopes up. But my pet project is going to be a female podcast where I drop like once a week and I get women together and we talk about all sorts of female things from everything.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to help her work on a name for the show.
Speaker 4: I like voices of Alkyrie. I think that was a good one.
Speaker 5: I don't know what everybody else thinks, but so far I like Voices of Alkyrie, so be really good.
Speaker 4: We had some really funny ones.
Speaker 3: What was looking I mean, I'm sorry, listen, we have in mind.
Speaker 4: We take some really funny ones that were hilarious.
Speaker 2: We have a big, very similar sense of humor. So if I say something that offends the female population, listen, it's all love.
Speaker 3: It's all love.
Speaker 2: Were this was in joking for him, but like, you know, the cackling hens chicken coop apparently is not the right way to go for a female podcast. And I'm like, listen, okay, okay. What was the other one? Uh, the Pussy Power.
Speaker 5: Hour, the clam It was something with the clams. It was like the clam Trapper.
Speaker 2: That I forget what it was.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So again, Uh, we're still working on a name. It's not going to be anything ridiculous. It's it's gonna be one.
Speaker 5: Voices of Valkyrie is probably what I'm going to settle on. But that is going to be after I get my feet under me and really figure out, you know, take the reins from Jonathan and try to make this as best as possible and bring everything I can to the cult.
Speaker 2: And so it's also a time constraint. Yeah right, So I mean even still Raven and I are going to be producing five episodes per week on top of all the affiliates they are dropping as well. That takes hours of research, that takes hours of shooting, that takes hours of editing, and there's only twenty four hours in a day, so for me to even do Cage to Night. At one point in time, I was thinking about doing more than one Cage to Night episode a week, and that sounds great. I would love to dive deeper on some things, but with what fucking time do I just have laying around my house?
Speaker 3: Like you know what, huh?
Speaker 2: I could just shoot a pod right now, Like I wish I could just shit out more hours. It's just not a thing.
Speaker 4: So everything does take a lot of time.
Speaker 5: Especially my problem is I'm a perfectionist, so I want to research everything in depth, like to the depths of everything, and so I don't like to speak when I don't know stuff. And that's been a really hard thing of like i feel like I'm going in half cocked, and I'm like I could just keep reading and reading though, and even with like the blood episode, I think it was like eight hours of actual research, reading through different stuff and like trying to figure out what actually we were going.
Speaker 4: To talk about.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I have to learn how to figure out how to condense myself.
Speaker 2: To look out for that blood episode. Also, it is fascinating. I didn't know there were forty eight types of blood. I didn't know. They just discovered a new type of blood this year called guada negative.
Speaker 1: I think that one's coming out Friday. Yeah, that one's coming out Friday. I'm pretty sure, Dougie. Go ahead, sir, with your beautiful bald head.
Speaker 9: All right, as long as you're not talking about a period episode, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a natural part of life.
Speaker 2: It's a female completely ran by females. If they want to talk about their menstrual cycles, who the fucking mistep in.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy?
Speaker 1: That's actually a good idea, Like what happens if a woman does get scared while on her period? Does she then produce adrenachrome period blood, dark of.
Speaker 9: The berried, the sweet as the juice.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's what the.
Speaker 2: Bears can smell, the menstruations.
Speaker 5: This is why females are like, thank god, there's another female on here, because y'all swinging dicks over here with your bullshit comments.
Speaker 9: It takes and instagram my Instagram. All this talk of clams is clam soup.
Speaker 1: Jonathan just downstream from a bakery.
Speaker 2: Are you I get it?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, we probably will talk about periods. Yeah, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And nothing else. I think that actually would go well for the Cult of Conspiracy as a channel, because we try to bring in so many different perspectives, right we have, We have so many different shows that have so many different niches. I think an inherently female podcast would only do more to add.
Speaker 3: To our repertoire, if you will.
Speaker 2: It puts more items on the menu, and it appears learn something.
Speaker 1: Maybe to be fair, we already have women that appear on the show, so we have we got Encrypted, we got Cryptive Women's Society, we got Deplorable Janet, we got Cosmic Peach, and so we try and keep it pretty balanced in that sector. But as far as the Cult of motherfucking Conspiracy goes, now, yeah, it's gonna be nice to have that different perspective out there, agreed, Grayson. Your thoughts, sir, Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 7: I was listening to your announcement today and while both and talking about how production and podcast like everybody just thinks it's so easy. You get a microphone, you get a camera, has it if that was five years ago. Has it gotten easier over Like it's technology gotten better, like just with production and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, technology, it's more or less that we've gotten better at It's how can I put this, It's like we're changing a tire. It's not inherently something that you can't learn, but you get better at it the more that you do it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not necessarily muscle memory.
Speaker 1: The repetition just.
Speaker 2: Makes perfect at it and after doing it for five years, it just for us is like another day at the office kind of thing. But it's we're using essentially the same technology we always have been, give or take.
Speaker 1: Still using zoom iMovie, is still you know, h editing and stuff like that. I will say that it's I would say that it's gotten a little bit easier just to go on longer rants, and it's gotten easier to speak a little bit more intelligently. I don't know how much mine has been boosted over the past five years, but I feel like I've been able to, you know, understand things to a deeper level with the more knowledge and understanding that we have gotten over covering so many topics and whatnot. Because it used to be whenever we first started, it was like, man, I don't know how we're going to get to an hour. An hour just seems like it's so long. How can we possibly talk sixty minutes about one thing? And actually, the very first episode that me and Jacob did whenever he finally became like officially my co host, was an episode where we went into Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell's I'm just gonna say suicides with quotations.
Speaker 4: The murders you mean, yeah, they were not they did not.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not yeah, and they were how they were how they were murdered were very similar to and I believe Chris Cornell was killed on Chester Bennington's birthday, so even weirder.
Speaker 2: But but that was like almost an hour that we made happen, and it was like that was a push to the hour. Then it got to point to where it was like, fuck d we're gonna have to wrap this at three. I know, we have like five hours worth of things to talk about, but we got to find a way to condense this down or make a part two and all these things. That's it was through muscle memory and uh time in the game, so to speak, that we were able to learn how to do that to that level, you know.
Speaker 7: Well, and I I guess you're the only like, I'm not going to name other podcasts for you guys, I know I'm going to get in trouble, but you're the only one that I know that actually has a live show with audience participation, which is just uh, it's a it's a gift where I can actually, you know, I can see you guys, I can talk to you guys. It's like, you know, talk radio with Friday Open Lines or whatever. So and I I really think with the success of Joe Rogan and podcast, I mean, talk radios is going to be who's going to listen to talk radio? This is uncensored. We can say what we want. There's no corporate sponsorship, you know. So it's just crazy how technology and media and AI is just getting rid of television. It's getting rid of there's not going to be a theater in five years.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just.
Speaker 1: It's just evolving to a point, I think because nobody, nobody has time to sit there and listen to Art Bell come on the radio at midnight anymore, you know, like it's just not really a thing. And it used to just be like a truck drivers, I believe, dude. Honestly, I think truck drivers kept Art Bell and Delilah on air for as long as they did, you know what I mean. If it wasn't for them, I don't know if it would have survived. But now we're in a day and age to where you can like jump on and you don't necessarily have to have a commercial break every two minutes whenever you're doing a live show or anything like that. You don't have to hold your tongue and say, well, our sponsors are spizors, so we can't say anything negative against vaccines. It's none of that bullshit. So I think that it's actually evolving for the better personally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, and yeah, that was my point. And just I would pay the extra money not to have those commercials. I mean, you pay for YouTube premium not to have the commercials. You pay the price, but if you get this added benefit of audience participation, I mean, could you imagine if Joe Rogan did that. I think it would be impossible, probably overwhelming if but it would be overwhelming. But or you pay a premium and whatever, you know.
Speaker 2: I like, how showing does it? Right?
Speaker 3: So his Patreon members.
Speaker 2: They will know an advance all the guest is going to be the same, and he will have them ask questions that he and he'll take the ones that he thinks are really good and he'll say, Okay, this is from the Patreon members, and he'll ask the question to the guests. And I think there's a lot of value in that too. But that was another thing when we really went to Patreon and started doing this. We want cult member participation. We've said a million times we're not cult leaders. We are cult members just like everybody else here. We are just trying to find interesting information that we think tickles everybody's fancy and is it conspiratorial in nature, and presenting it to everybody. And originally we're thinking at least once a week we want to have an open dialogue to talk about if nothing else, maybe some of the episodes we just dropped, talk about some deeper understandings to that see who had something to add into that. And then cut to the leveland Texas episode that we just did, we had like three cult members that oh yeah, no, I used to live in that area. I know the area. Well, that totally happened, and that is really truly the heart and soul of why we started doing the Tuesday night lives like this, and of course for just the random banter and bickering and all the fun shit too, you know for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, I had one more question. I won't take up your time. Do you guys collaborate with other podcasts like I forget the one? But does that help like if a podcast is up and coming, you guys collaborate get get their viewers up or like your guests on our podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, you know, like all of our affiliates that we do have, like Cosmic Peach, Josh Monday and all of them, whenever they come onto our show, they are now exposed to more people who otherwise wouldn't have heard them before. So we're essentially helping them out, and they're helping us out because it's almost taking our channel and turning it into instead of just one show, almost turning it into an absolute network to where now it's like the ESPN fucking conspiracies, And that's that was really our idea behind it. You turn on any any TV channel, you turn on any radio channel, I mean, it's always multiple episodes, multiple different programs on the same channel. And that's kind of like the idea that we had behind it.
Speaker 2: A rising side raises all ships, and if we got other ships that are going in the same direction as us, why the fuck wouldn't we want to raise each other up.
Speaker 3: And that's essentially what we were doing.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I love that collaboration and not a cutthrow competition. It's like we all are going towards the same goal. You know, you might be podcasting.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 2: You know, podcasting is not this thing where like we're poaching other people's listeners or they're poaching ours. People are gonna listen to shit if the content is good, and you'll find that a lot of people that listen to, you know, these same eight shows all listen to those eight shows. You're not taking anything away from each other. There there are some podcasts out there that do think this is a cut throat industry and you do got to talk shit and you need to have industry beefs on the mic, and like say fuck all that, We're not here for the dumb shit on that regard. It's just it's not good for business and it's not fun. I don't enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Also, I just want to throw this out there too. So on average our show, every episode will average anywhere from ten to thirty thousand listens per episode, usually within there there are eight billion people in the world, Okay, Like, we have a cunt hair of a cunt hair worth of the people that are listening to the to the episodes. So we're never going to number like.
Speaker 2: Well, I number like you look at Rogan millions of viewers within twenty four hours of him dropping an episode.
Speaker 3: The sky's the limit when it comes to this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, like, let's say we put out an episode where there was only fifteen thousand people checked it out. Okay, cool, we didn't take fifteen thousand people from someone else's listenership. That's That's not how this game particularly works. There is more than enough slices of the pie.
Speaker 3: For everybody to get a bite.
Speaker 2: That we've we've never seen this as some sort of a competition, realm, And I don't think that we're going to be doing that moving forward either, honestly.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I'm sorry to interrupt, but thank you guys for the for the great in depth answers. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, all right, getting back over the chat here, sorry about that, good cult members. Dougie said, at Mario, today is the worst day ever. Jonathan leaving us. He's going out for milk and not coming back. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Then Mario underneath says, just like my dad, that couldn't tough out a little quote unquote heart attack. Sad days.
Speaker 1: Damn that's starting us.
Speaker 2: Mario.
Speaker 1: Dougie said, big news, don't believe the polls. Jonathan is doing the April Fools episode early, and then Frank Dog yeah, and then put a fake news Trump sticker there and then said, I tear my hout. Oh that's Papa Roach clip there, Tama heart open. I saw myself shut. My weakness is that I care too much, and our scars remind us that the past is real. I tear my heart to open just to feel. Shout out to Jacoby Shaddocks.
Speaker 3: Well, that really was a ballad, you know it was.
Speaker 2: That was a that was a anthem of a generation, and now it's so overplayed. The listeners to it's like, oh, then like you'll kind yourself during that second chorus, it's like you can't help but to it.
Speaker 3: If you're of a.
Speaker 2: Certain age bracket, I get a hanger thing.
Speaker 1: The Kabbala King said, Uh, the darkest bad trips I've had on LSD, d MT, Mescaline and trooms were the ones that changed my life for the better one hundred percent. It ruined me for a little bit, it did, but I'm back, and it's only it's only helped me, I think, because it put me to such a high level of stress and depression and anxiety and absolute like I was, you know, dude, scared the fuck out of me. But now that I've gone through that, it was literally like three hours of and I don't mean this in the literal sense, but like three hours of hell and and so now I'm like, uh, you know, somebody try me because I've already seen the darkest of the dark. You know, fuck you on the time. God, Yeah, I literally am time. Dougie said, Jonathan met Jesus a damn pigeon, spread its legs, took a dump on his chest, and flew out.
Speaker 2: You know, they haven't heard the episode, and I haven't heard the context of that one, but it sounds like I'm gonna have to listen in this.
Speaker 3: First of all, fuck this is about.
Speaker 1: First of all, it was a dove Okay, I just want to clarify.
Speaker 2: Which is in fact a biblical sign for Jesus, not a pigeon. So do a pigeon are the same thing, and they are.
Speaker 4: The same brother.
Speaker 3: I have eaten both. I can assure.
Speaker 2: You A pigeon is not eaten a do as I'm from. These are silly questions.
Speaker 4: No one's eating doves down here, Jacob eats as. There's a dove hunt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dove is delicious, of course. Oh, I'll show you my dove call later on. Yeah, it's like a little whistle, yeah, dove season. Now, apparently you can't kill robbins because that's mean they are delicious. I should mentioned that too.
Speaker 3: The breslam fuckers is great, Mario.
Speaker 1: Mario said, I took over. I legit took over a ten gram dose of some good shrooms. I became lucid to myself, crying and yelling at a mirror, asking why I hate myself. It'll do that to you, it'll do that.
Speaker 2: Good God, what this is?
Speaker 1: I spoke to the Yellow ham on seven, so I can't imagine ten.
Speaker 2: You know, I have no idea what I took. When I took my first and only Heroes dose of mushrooms when I was at that Pagan Fire festival. I'm just gonna assume it was a metric fuck ton. It was a very positive experience for me. But I mean shit, the fact that you know for a fact you took ten grams and just went ham, I mean more power to you, brother, You you got more Indian than we do.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, spirit animals.
Speaker 2: Don't like a biblical church or a biblical whore, go ahead, Jesus.
Speaker 11: Well that's a dog tongue with me. Dog.
Speaker 14: But no, Jonathan, I I gotta get me the metimistics thing again.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna miss you, buddy, but I'm just for full time sake.
Speaker 14: I love you, dad, bod, but no, I love you.
Speaker 11: It's okay. I'm not gonna call you daddy though.
Speaker 14: I dropped the tagline because apparently the fucking dirty clankers have been killing people have already there has already been a murderous robot yep, and uh, I don't know if y'all know about it, but I dropped the link down down yonder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, AI has gotten its first murder under its belt and they're still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 11: No, this is not an Ai. This is a true quote.
Speaker 14: It was one of the first robots quote unquote, but it murdered a man, but it was not Ai.
Speaker 11: This is well and truly before.
Speaker 1: Ai, somebody was controlling that remote.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, okay, I'm thinking of something else. I just saw something about an Ai going rogue and actually, oh no, I'm sorry, I'm thinking of the Chinese cyber attack using AI that just happened on US oil that nobody's talking about this past week.
Speaker 14: My bad, what I mean, you know what, I'm not going to get into stuff that have wid that's happened on us old that's going to get me pissed off.
Speaker 11: But no, it's a robot.
Speaker 14: It happened in a factory and like it just went right and it killed man.
Speaker 3: As an industrial accident though, right.
Speaker 11: A robotic arm, so technically a robot.
Speaker 1: I guess. So Dougie go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: All right, Jonathan, You're ready.
Speaker 1: As ready as I'll ever be.
Speaker 2: All right, spread the.
Speaker 9: Thinking with all the calling your dad to quote the great Yon do. He may have not been your father, boy, but he wait, what was it he He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy, So maybe we're gonna call you either Yondu or Daddy Yondu.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yondu was a fucking stud. And that's actually I'll wear that as a badge of honor.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 1: I'm in the that's from Guardians of the Galaxy. It's the person that helped raise Peter quill.
Speaker 2: He Peter quill Is Star. Thank you, thank you, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Skunk right ahead of knowledge of Garden of the Galaxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead so we can.
Speaker 3: Hear you, Skunky, go ahead. A resident for correspondent speaks.
Speaker 8: Well, I might not be that anymore.
Speaker 2: With this, You're stepping away from the life. Brother.
Speaker 8: Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. I have been here since the screw that has fucked you, Jacob and your elbow. I have been here since the beginning. I won't name the podcast that got me on, y'all. I have been here for almost six years now. I'm confused on what to do do. Should I go to Meta or should I pay my money for this? I understand people can say I'm a ferry, but we are not as bad as you think we are. We literally get rid of pedipvideo people in our fandom. We eighty one them. If you know what that means. We eighty one physabilis. We don't play. We just had a chemical attack two weeks ago at MFF. I don't know what you use where it's Midwest Furkhan. Okay, I'm refract. I love for a suiting, But I like Jonathan because he opened my eyes to a lot of my stress in my life. And Jacob, I have a mother that's a Catholic and a father that's an ordained minister Christian. I like you, Jacob. I think christian is the most best religion you should ever follow if you want a religion. But other than that, be spirituality. Yes, as you see Mims, I dabble with magic, and I will not tell y'all how to do or teach y'all because the true meaning of magic is not to teach other people because they use it for evil. That's why our government is evil. Where do I go? What do I do? And I'm very sad about this, and I'm drinking a little hardcourt and I I love both y'all, and I don't know what to do. And you know, I don't like the type because I'm dyslexic and I can't type. But fuck man, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: So a counter offer? Why choose one versus the other?
Speaker 8: Oh? Fuck man, you fucking with my head. Oh I'm not trying to. In the early eighties, most of my conspiracies have come true. I believe I've been deducted. I had a demonic spirit with orange eyes torturing me until I had my son. He had it and then I made him get rid of it through magic power and it's fine. But whatever, dude, I just it's like I listened to Art Bell and my host life. Like I said, I'm forty years old and I'm on my phone whatever, I'm traveling, and dude, most of our conspiracies have come true. Y'all sit here and live your life and you think about it. But the MultiMate goal is to live your life the way you want to because the higher powers are going to control you. You can only do so much in your life to live good. I've had a mathatic wife for twenty years, and I'm fighting for my kids and I'm much better that I moved. Yes, I fucked my arm whatever you call it retirement fund, because like I retired from a golf course. But now I actually have been listening to y'all for six years, and I'm thinking about doing conspiracy for three months out of the year to try to have a nesting egg, because I do understand gold and all this and sober will be nesting egg. But at the end of the day, who knows what's going to be the nesting egg. To be honest, yeah, we're in chaos right now, but this big change really affected me. I love both of the I love you too, Raven. I've listened to a lot of shit. I've listened to most of the podcast on y'all shit. I even listened to Josh Monday, and I'm not a Christian only because I believe Christian values are a more better life to live than these fuck faces. Besides Buddha and Nordic religion. I love Nordic religion. That's like, I love this.
Speaker 2: But also Josh Monday is just as a human being ever. Can we agree on that too, even if you don't get what he's saying.
Speaker 8: If it wasn't for him, if it wasn't for him, I would have never gotten the spirituality. I wasn't a struggle of which religion do I want. I don't like religion. I don't want somebody to make me feel in fear to believe in it. I want to be who I want to be and know that I to be honest. I think we are the God ourselves. We have to do what we have to do and be nice, love other people. Yes, shit happens in life, but bro, I mean forty years old, I've been through a lot. Like I've said, I've seen a demon tortured me because my sister was a satanic relationship and then she fucked around in our house and I had a torture that used to scratch me at night, choke me out with a pillow and shit when I was like fifteen. And I eventually fought him just like you did, because they was either I'm gonna fuck you or you're gonna fuck me, and he was like no, Like I was serious about it, and this like do I stay here and pay my money for this or do I go to meta mystery? I listened to both, and I listened to you, Jacob, because I am in the political shit. I grew up when Bill Clinton got his blow job under the desk. I was born nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Bro, Bill Clinton just loves getting his dick sucks, so I can't really falter against that.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: I love both y'all.
Speaker 2: No, and we love you too, Scott, which is what we're saying. You don't have to choose one or the other. This is not a split. This is not a fork in the road, and you have to decide which path they're going down.
Speaker 8: Am I still gonna have the altercations? Like I understand? Like fuck, I understand. That's what I'm trying to figure out. But here's my thing. Everybody can fucking hate me. Yes, I dabble with magic. I'm spiritualistic. Yes, I dest with demons. I don't think the evil. I messed with good and light. I have a Beth and Met statue in my closet and I meditate too. Okay, listen, I'm like this, Fuck what y'all think about me? Like, dude, live your life. This is I'm confused on what I should do.
Speaker 1: Should I here's the deal?
Speaker 8: Should I stay here? Because I listened to Jacob and his political things, because I grew up with the political things. I understand it. I was grew up in the nineties. The Ferbie episode was fucking wonderful. You may have a joustick experience. Thank you. I grew up with a ferbie and I hate it and I burned it alive. Fuck that little creature. He we kept me up all night long. But dude, like, where should I go? Should I stay here? If you're gonna be I should I still listen to medicine wherevery no disrespect. I'm just used to Jonathan and Jacob having their arguments. I know y'all are brothers. You have considered my brothers. My brother's a drug addicts, so I consider you all my brother And I like the fact that you confront him about Christianity because I used to do my dad and he hated it. But I also proved points to him about it. It's like, dude, yeah Jesus ever talk about religion?
Speaker 1: Tell me here's the deal. Here's the deal, skunk. First of all, I appreciate you following us all these years. Did not know that you were a cult member for since the inception of the show, so I appreciate.
Speaker 8: What furries are cult. We only own t it Tech Network when we could hack your fucking internet, and I've had death threats due to cult. Charlie Kirk's conspiracy joining your thing, and I got rid of that motherfucker because I know somebody that works with it tech. Yes, your furries of it texts okay?
Speaker 1: Well, And also I want to say, nobody hates you, skunky. Nobody here on this show, and nobody's sitting there judging you. Nobody's you know, I practice magic and witchy stuff and taro and all that fun jazz. We still got a lot of people don't still listen.
Speaker 8: To about magic. That's why I don't understand why people tell you about magic, because in the real world of magality, I learned it from my sister because he was a Satanic worshipper. So I kind of was like, why is this happening to me? She said, I'm sorry. I fucked with the devil and I was holding his tail and he tortured you because I did spells, so I got into it. The reality of magic is you don't want to teach everybody because people use it as evil. Yeah, you only want people to use it as good.
Speaker 1: Well, And conversely, I think that people that have anything negative to say about it is and maybe this isn't everybody, but I think that people fear what they don't understand, and that's usually how it goes. I mean, if you try and think about the thing that would make you the most scared, it's something that you you know, it's the unknown, Like the unknown is always scary, And especially within Hollywood and movies and all that fun jazz, they really try and make it. Yeah, they really trying to make it to where it is something that it is satanic always and almost never is that the case.
Speaker 8: So santanic is only because of people. As I said in the last episode, you all listen, because I had to leave the the I use the upside down six pointed start. Everybody hates me for that. Why do I use it? Because it's fucking the elements. I'm sorry. It's literally in magic as the five elements of life. It's not meant to be satanic. Unless you want to use it as satanic, have fun with that, you will fuck your life up. It doesn't matter how rich, fames or whatever. Eventually it's going to fuck you.
Speaker 1: To be fair, skunky, I will skunky, I will say, I don't know why the fuck you're turning that thing upside down. It's the five elements, right side up or upside down. So I don't know what. Yeah, I mean, if you're turning it upside down satanics.
Speaker 8: I like the Satanic things, and I like playing with demons and then not evil unless you fucking disrespect them.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then then you have your reason. Everybody has their reason. Nobody's here to judge you at all.
Speaker 2: To answer your question, though, Skunky, you have the ability to support both. You don't have to choose which one you're gonna support more. You can be on Jonathan's Patreon, you can be on this patreon. Jonathan's still going to lives on Tuesdays. It's nobody is like having a breakup.
Speaker 1: Plenty of hours in the day.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, Okay, Raven, Raven, this is for you. Are the episode is going to be as interesting as between Jonathan and Jacob because I like it when y'all I knew y'all love each other, but it's like you're trying to understand the facts of the value.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we've actually all been friends for five years at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I believe that we're going to still continue to have interesting conversations. I do not agree with everything that Jacob says. We consistently talk back and forth about a lot of things, and it's not just going to be continuously echo chambering back and forth about stuff.
Speaker 7: He is.
Speaker 5: He likes certain things and I like certain things, and it should be still an equally dynamic duo kind of the situation.
Speaker 4: I don't know that if.
Speaker 5: We're going to be heavily hitting religion like they have for the last you know, year or so, that's not kind of my GM, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, I prefer we didn't and we stick more to conspiras.
Speaker 8: Their religion is what kind of messed us up between y'alls two. I was raised in a Catholic and a Christian religion. My mom and dad loved each other, but fuck man, they the religion never mixed. My dad is super lovable and respects people, but my mom is more in a Catholic and it's not the same and they get an arguments over it. My family has been chaos because like I'm going this vacation, I'm scared I leave in two days. I'm a little like, hmmm, they don't like what I do. They don't like what my sister does. They don't like what my mom does or my dad.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the thing. If it goes into the conversation of the conspiracy to bring up something of a religious conversation than sure, but that's not gonna be something that we're not going to be.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna be the focus.
Speaker 5: The focal point of everything is more or less, We're gonna be hitting conspiracies hard.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 5: Geopolitical stuff, environmental stuff, you name it, pretty much anything that involves the human experience, we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, and that's kind of where my background plays in as an anthropologist is it's all about learning about everything to do with humans from conception to now and all areas in between. I was actually thinking about episodes earlier today as I was going through stuff, and I was thinking about different words, Like I was doing that I love you symbol to one of my kids, and I was like, hmm, I was like, I wonder who actually created this symbol? And then I was thinking about, okay, well, who actually created like specific words that we use all the time, and that's just a part of linguists and like it's just you know, it's gonna be different things that just kind of come to mind, and then like, all right, is there conspiracies about it. Like I was thinking about doing a conspiracy about not conspiracy, but more or less the truth about Thanksgiving because most people don't know the actual history when it involves Thanksgiving, so.
Speaker 2: Or the conspiracy behind the commercial side of it as we know it today, right, And there's so many things like that that we can talk about that some of that might have some religious flavorings thrown in, but this is not a religious podcast. This is not the place to debate religiosity or or this sect versus that sect or whatever. Now again, if that ties into the context of why certain conflicts are happening, then we can discuss why this denomination doesn't get down with this one or whatever, and talk about the conspiracy on the back end of that. Sure, but this is not going to become a religious podcast. If anything, we're gonna steer further away from the religious conversations moving forward.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and also just to put this baby to bed. Look, they're going to talk about whatever the fuck they want to talk about, and there's no filters. We we have never put a filter on anything. If there was ever something that we were ever curious about, we talked about it on the mic and it was always a good back and forth. And for the record, I do want to say this religion was not our downfall. That is not like there was no downfall. We didn't split up. We're still homies, We're I'm still a part of the show. So there was no downfall at all anyway. And also, look, if you want to be able to support both shows, I mean, we would both appreciate that, but you don't necessarily have to sign up on Patreon. If you want to join the live show, sure you'd have to, but I mean we have our free outlets as well. If you want to listen on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, wherever you're listening to. I have Metamistics on YouTube for free, so many of different outlets to be able to listen to both shows for absolutely free.
Speaker 8: I want to be here every Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Night, Yes, sir, I will here, and I might join your metamisteries.
Speaker 8: I just don't think you do the metamisteries like you do here, but I understand the way you do meta mysteries, which has actually helped me with magic with your book that you first ready got me into magic. Men of Mystery. I can't think of the name of the book. You have another book, Yes, that's the one, the Magickian. I have another book that tells you how to do spells right and not funck shit up, and that's what I use. But yeah, I might do both, man, because I think the other one's cheaper. I love both, y'all. And I used to listen to Joe Rogan and then I met y'all and I was like, yeah, this is my shit.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, Well, look, teach their own Everybody has their own flavor about what they prefer. I totally get it, and nobody's butt heard over anything here. So I just want to make that abundantly clear. But look, we do have to get back to the chat because we are slacking big time on it.
Speaker 2: We do, but before we do, real quick, as you brought the free place to listen, just want to give this disclaimer.
Speaker 3: We brought it up last week.
Speaker 2: Spotify and Apple Podcasts are removing our earlier episodes of the Cult of Conspiracy. I didn't know that they have some sort of a limit on the amount of content that they're willing to put out on your behalf. We are about to reach out to our correspondent with Spreaker and see what the hold up is on that. But as of this moment, if you are trying to listen to the first two hundred and fifty episodes, give or take, of the Cult Conspiracy, the only place to find those would be to go to iHeartRadio or to the Spreaker website. Just so we're clear, we're working to get it all out in the open back on Spotify and Apple podcast but I wanted to give that disclaimer. It's not that these are being deleted. The files are still there. There's just only so much storage space they're allowing a podcast to have, so we're working on that.
Speaker 1: It's a speaker app. You can download it for free. It's just like Apple podcasts and well, I think Spotify you gotta pay for it, but you know, Spreaker is free and you can listen to all of the podcasts on there, just like you would use any other podcast platforms. So just go, definitely go and check that out. The yoke yid put a picture and said my art and Lucy Darling.
Speaker 3: I love Lucy Darling. She is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: And Royce actually made this artwork for her, and then even he treated the coloring on this and it's fucking dope, Yo, Royce, how did she respond to this? See him in the chat, but he might be working or so may not be able to answer. Royce, if you are able to answer, or even if you can't speak, but you're gonna type it in, brother, I would love to know. Also, how much that bitch weighed, because like she's holding it. It doesn't look like she's straining by any means, but still, that's that's wild, dude.
Speaker 1: Log Dog said, have you guys seen the gen Z riots on the National Palace in Mexico?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Mexico is allegedly about to enter a civil war because the youngsters are tired of the government's corruption.
Speaker 3: And it's like, wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me the presidential election that y'all just had where thirty two candidates were assassinated before the election by cartel members, y'all are telling me y'all are tired of the corruption in your country. What. Although I do hope that uh it works and I hope that they're able to kick out the cartel ownership of the country. I wish you all the luck.
Speaker 1: There was only thirty seven assassinations leading up to that election, so only only you know. Dougie said, he's still going on saying, God damn you, Jonathan, I can't even look at you.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind that was also over an hour, almost an hour and a half ago, so yeah, we got to catch up.
Speaker 1: Australian Joe Kangaroo Joe said, Wow, I haven't I haven't heard the new announcement yet. Yeah, it's time, um here we go. Luke said, howdy uh Kabala Kinks Kabala Kicks said, Jonathan, you are now on the journey to magician bro with this transition. I agree. Timothy said, what is going on? Timothy, Good to see you, buddy. See Mario said, I'm so happy my people in Mexico are writing that piece of shit Narco president.
Speaker 2: Yoh agreed. But again, I hope it doesn't just get shut down by either a the Mexican Army, which is laughable, or be the cartels because they're the ones that installed her in the first place. So I don't really see this going positively for the but I hope that it does. You know, I'm giving them all the positive vibes and the prayers and the luck on that. I just man, the car tells me fucking with things that only the upper echelons of the militaries of the worlds have, and they're not, you know, adhering to the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what's going to shake out of this, but I'm hoping for the best.
Speaker 2: Tone. Having a peaceful nation in our southern border is just good for business.
Speaker 1: Tony said, wow, well, it has been a long ride, but all things must come to an end, then hopefully better things begin. Yes, dude, Yes, the phoenix has to burn down into ashes before it is reborn. So indeed, indeed it's a part of life. Go ahead, Stone like a biblical whore.
Speaker 14: I just want to say, Jonathan that we all have faith in you, and I just hope that whatever whatever highway you take, it it's way. It's the destination you want.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Samuel.
Speaker 14: Is that being said, I do hope to see you come back one day. And but with that being said, also have complete faith in both Jacob and and Raven.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 14: I will say that I do not deal with change very well, but I am hoping that this change it will be for the better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it will be, dude.
Speaker 2: And this shouldn't be like a whole new show by any means this, this is a continuation of something that's already working very well. You know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 14: I just I just hope that everybody's goals is successful. And I understand the I don't have the same experience that y'all do in podcasting and everything, but I can completely understand when I'll say it's like a bitch to to study, to research, study and everything you get a good episode out.
Speaker 11: I completely understand that it's definitely hard work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of time that goes into it. I mean, it's it's not like something that we're like, oh I got to study again. No, It's like most of the time we're studying, it's like something we're really interested in and we're just trying to make sure that we're well spoken enough to be able to present it on a show.
Speaker 2: This is shit that even if there was no podcasts, even before I even got associated with the Cult of Conspiracy whatever, I was still spending hours and hours doing research into shit for no reason other than my own curiosity.
Speaker 3: This just gave me an outlet.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the Bee episode came from taking down Halloween decorations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking down Halloween decorations and there was a honey beeyond some flowers and we were talking like, wait, aren't bees like going extinct? And I was like, wait, no, I just heard something saying that the bees are back and that it worked and all everybody's efforts did great, and the bee population is more than ever. But then when there was something that dropped a month ago saying that more bees are dying now than ever before, and it's like, well, we got an episode to shoot about that. That's essentially all this has become.
Speaker 14: I beg you different because there's been a bunch of bees everywhere all through my town at night, but there I've seen in night full years.
Speaker 5: So the African bees are the ones that have like pretty much bread out the other type of honey bees.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's like a whole vibe.
Speaker 2: So yes, to say that there are more bees now than there have ever been, that is accurate. There is also a lot more behind the curtain that is saying that the American native bees are dying, but we are at no risk as of this moment of us not having pollinators, or are agriculture dying or anything like that That is still going as strong as it ever has.
Speaker 14: I understand that and everything, which is awesome, Like I like the bees and everything. Oh my my one of my close friends has his own beef form and everything, which I tell you.
Speaker 11: So I'm I'm about to get like ten pounds of honey. Uh. But no, I've been studying.
Speaker 14: I have like twenty three different tabs open on different things about bigfoot and everything.
Speaker 11: So I'm trying to put yes, I'm making meat, but I.
Speaker 8: Am, oh yeah, doing.
Speaker 11: To get together and do like.
Speaker 14: From the folkalo aspect and everywhere that bigfoot husband a big foot like creature husband mentioned so far, I have like tint, I have Asia, I have Russia, I have Australia of course North America and I have different things and even how it probably uh they think that that it probably could be closely related to uh a certain of fossil actor and things like that, though it's not what bigfoot people think Bigfoot is though, it's like the common of what they think is probably what they think it is. But I have stuff on that and I just don't know how to I'm gonna have to condense it all into making a good episode.
Speaker 5: So hard once you start getting all this stuff is you're like, damn, what do I speak on? Actually, I'm gonna do a Bigfoot Sasquatch episode next summer when I go back home, because we have the music down the street from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Also, oh, there there's even thoughts of like how like down in Florida they got diskunkate, which it smells like a sewer, but then then it's floor, so go figure topics.
Speaker 2: That has so many connections and so much historical precedents and current events that are tied to it as well. Different cultures have different backstories. It's very similar to the werewolf, very similar to to vampires, depending right the ruguru. Do I know the vampires vampires?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: But my point is though, yes, there's so much literature and so much historical precedence. That's one of those things you could probably do a ten part series on and still barely scratch the tip of the iceberg. And that's that's the kind of ship we want to talk about on the Cult of Conspiracy dog fuck yeah, and like that.
Speaker 17: Then there's like people think that he's like an alien life form or like spiritual, when I'm like, I say, like I can understand, like the Sukaloo, which is the Cherokee Lorder of the Wild, which when you look.
Speaker 14: At his depiction, he is bigfoot. Yeah, and like he can phase in and out. But hey, if he doesn't want you to see him, you're not gonna see him. It's not like he turns in visible, but it's like he just walks through and that you just won't see him.
Speaker 2: He does predatorship man, he bends light around himself to make a camouflage.
Speaker 11: He was the manifestation of the forest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we had that guy on the show Scott Pace, which the open invitation is still there to go and meet the tribe of Sasquats that live in the National Forest in Louisiana. For the record, yeah, Kassachi National Forest is a spot. He has been hunting there for years. My brother just went and hunted there. As a matter of fact, his daughter took another six point It's fucking dope that my goddaughter love her and uh yeah, six years old, six years old fucking putting meat in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Way lord intended.
Speaker 2: But all that being said, yeah, that we have an open invitation to go there. He believes that Sasquats are basically second tier angelic beings. And it's like, okay, let's I don't know what you're on, but I want some of it, and I want to meet them. Sam squenches well.
Speaker 14: And.
Speaker 4: I got them socks to wear well.
Speaker 1: And he believes that because of there's a part in the Bible that says some about things seen and unseen, which.
Speaker 2: One yes, all right, and this this is a perfect example of people taking a cherry pick sentence and running with it like that is the entire point of the book. There's thousands, I think it's like seventy two thousand verses in the Bible. I don't know that for a fact. Don't fry me in from wrong on that. I haven't looked at it in a minute. There's one verse that says I'm the God of all things seen and unseen, so clearly he means the sasquats, and it's like he.
Speaker 1: Means it must mean. I don't even think that it necessarily matters how many times or how little time something is mentioned in the Bible. If it's mentioned in the Bible, well, it's mentioned in the Bible.
Speaker 2: God, No, yeah, sure, but could that maybe mean that he's the God of the air. I don't know, the ship that we can't see that we need to survive.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You see, this is a man things.
Speaker 1: I mean, God is kind of invisible if you think about it. So there's that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess with our human eyes you are saying correct things.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, Yes, Grayson, my good dude, go right ahead.
Speaker 7: Hey, kind of off subject, but yeah, after I used to work at a company with a lot of Mormons, and they actually believed that uh Sasquatch was Cain because he had the mark of Cain where no harm. I mean, he was the first person to commit murder on the face of the earth. And you know in the book, I'm not going to quote it exactly, but like you're gonna have this mark and no harm shall come to you. So you're going to live the right to your life with with this curse. But yeah, I I used to work with a lot of Mormons and they actually believe. But it does have a supernatural element to it. I don't know if you've read. I forget the author, but where the footprints end the mountains.
Speaker 2: Jews have some wild beliefs, and be honest with you, they are they are a wild cult.
Speaker 4: We got two Mormons in the.
Speaker 2: Chat, we have multiple are they?
Speaker 7: Are they going to correct me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We can if you want to unmute yourself, no former Mormon and speak on this.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that a vibe that happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're saying, yes, the Mormons actually are Squeeze is Kine or his descendants the mark of Kine itself. And I've heard this be said a couple of different ways, depending on who's given the sermon. Right. Some say it basically was a giant red looking like a birthmark all over face, and that was the mark and nothing. Even though he would be doomed to wander the earth forever and all of the legendary things that go along with that, nobody could basically do anything to harm him or it would be returned to him sevenfold, which is where the Band of Bench sevenbul gets their name from. As matter of fact, that being said, I have never heard that Caine became the Sam squanch as another form of transmutated punishment.
Speaker 1: Due and people, Oh my god, and people call me crazy for interdimensional sec Matt coming Lane in the bed with me. You know what I'm saying, Like it's just shit like that. It's like, keep your fucking opinion to yourself. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: He's lost me. When they didn't allow black people in their congregation until like the seventies, give.
Speaker 4: Or tape, it was like eighty seven or something, and up until the.
Speaker 2: Point, they thought that all black people are basically descendants of demons, clearly obviously. And it's like if you look at Brigham Young and what he was teaching his congregation, it's like, you know, the guy was kind of a really big, massive piece of ship, and that's like well documented, that's not even like a hot take.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he almost got castrated by two brothers because he would go to town and be like, you know, he was married, and you know he's like, well, you don't flick at me. Whatever. Anyway, these two brothers got like wind of like what he was doing, you know'll building a little franchises across the Utah there, and they were gonna tar and feather him and castrate him.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 7: Funny funny thing is he was a freemason. Yep, yeah he was, and he gave out the whatever it is, I'm not a Mason, but the sign of distress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, across the way. Yeah, and then there's there's even weird handshakes. But then the Mormon Tabernacle that they don't talk about, and it's like, wait, where did they get these handshakes from? And it's like, bro, if you just look at the way the tabernacle is built and their their whole methodology, how they wear those I forget what they're called.
Speaker 3: Basically the underwear that is like covering your whole holies.
Speaker 2: It's the same fucking thing as the Freemasons wearing the lambskin apron to cover their Holy of Holies, i e.
Speaker 3: They're fucking cocks and it's it's all a part of the thing.
Speaker 2: He he literally just took Freemasonry and decided to make a whole tangential cult off of it. It's fucking wild.
Speaker 5: You mean, they have rituals, they do yes, and then like you know, they're like like witchcraft, but God forbid, we can't have witchcraft.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Not too different from l Ron Hubbard and fucking scientology dude, same Hubbard.
Speaker 4: We saw a Scientology building in Philly in d d in d C.
Speaker 3: The address at one six six.
Speaker 2: I got the YouTube video. Yeah, I forget which street it was.
Speaker 14: On.
Speaker 2: It was by DuPont Circle in the rich, white, swanky neighborhood of d C, where like all the Ridge people live. Across the street from that address was the Church of Scientology building for Washington d and l. Ron Hubbard himself there has been no fictional writer on record that has written more fiction than him, like, aside from his religion and his cult, just as a fictitious writer of sci fi novels, the dude was unmatched. But the reason why is because he never wrote a second draft. He basically psycho babbled onto paper and then published the shit. Then one day he's like, you know what, I got an idea cut too. We got Tom Krogs absolutely, and then next thing we you know, we got Tom Cruise of a dinner plate size medallion on his chest, uh, saluting LHR or l R E L. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I just got done watching a documentary on this and somebody did like super deep research into L. Ron Hubbard himself and then you know, went into scientology. And one of the things that I thought was kind of crazy is is that so l Ron Hubbard he was obviously like making fucking comics, right basically. But then he came up with this whole Dianetics thing and he tried sending it out to the Medical Medical Association and shit like that, and they were like, uh, this is bullshit and we're not really like we're not going to implement it into science or anything like that. And so what he did then, once science basically turned his turned their back on him, then he created a religion based on the Dianetics.
Speaker 14: So if that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't just show you that, like, well, the real world's not gonna believe me, maybe this weird cult will. Like that's just so crazy to me.
Speaker 7: Do you remember those commercials for the Dianetics book like it would have been. I was born in nineteen eighty, but I remember seeing those on TV and it's like the volcano and then the book crashes down. It's like Dianetics, Yeah, urn skippy everywhere.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It was strange easy to make though.
Speaker 3: Cults are allegedly just really easy to.
Speaker 4: Start up, like that one with the lady was it?
Speaker 5: Remember she like died and they like had her body for like months and they were just gonna keep her body around and I forget what it was.
Speaker 4: It was a wild cult.
Speaker 7: They had the weirdest scientists.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the weirdest practice. And they had her like body posted up like on this chair and they just had her chilling there for like five months.
Speaker 3: Stink in the place up.
Speaker 4: That was a whole vibe.
Speaker 7: Oh, I will say, oh, go ahead, Jonathan. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, I was trying to think about what because I know what cult you're referring to. I watched the documentary on it and it is the Oh it's the love one.
Speaker 4: I can't Yeah, didn't you like turn a color like a blue or purple? She was weird color.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a wild cult. Like it was just like the weirdest ship and it was it was like a hundred of them or so. And I'm like, you got a hundred people to believe you, and man.
Speaker 3: There's a sucker born every minute as they say.
Speaker 1: Yes there is, Dougie, go ahead, sir, Sorry, we gotta we gotta start getting everybody else and then eventually get to these messages. But uh, Dougie, what are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 9: Of the whole the holy Jonathan? So I'm doing some damage control in the chat and if people want to leave because you're leaving, I may have informed them. You might have an only fan for butt chugging, green cloth and animation, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, look for doing it?
Speaker 1: Why not make money off Oh my god, well, I you look, if if somebody would be interested in seeing that, I mean, whatever, that's cool, that's up to that's up to the individual. By the way, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think just raising your hand, holy ess, I don't.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're gonna have to get through like do you remember what was it the uh with uh Simba and uh Nala they had to go whenever they were like little cubs and they went into the fucking what is that dog?
Speaker 2: The grape? Dude?
Speaker 1: That's my ass. So nobody wants to see that. I just want to say.
Speaker 4: They were doing so good for a minute there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're going to do that and make money off of you doing green coffee and it was, you're gonna have to go to fans lee not only fans. They got different rules about what kind of bodily fluids they allow on cam just.
Speaker 1: So you know very well. Yeah, I don't plan on doing that, but I did want to get back to it, like, so nobody should leave because I'm not because I'm leaving nobody should do that. The cult is going to be the cult, and I believe that it actually will get better because now there is three of us. And yes, I'm not gonna be behind a mic for every single episode, but know that I will be watching from the ether. I have become the third eye. I am rising into the air and I hear all, okay that I'm basically the vision. Yeah, so, but yeah, it's I don't I don't want people to leave because I'm leaving. I'm not leaving, It's just that I won't be as appearing as often. That's all Kabala king, go right ahead.
Speaker 16: Sir, Yeah dude, I'm not going to be subscribing to that. But oh yeah, the speaking about like the first Objectn't isn't from Ethia's lens really like deep into that, like saying that like Sasquatch was like Esau and all that him were like the sender of like Caine and that's that's.
Speaker 2: Why he was like alas Quatch and everything like that.
Speaker 16: He was pretty deep into that stuff with his book and everything though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the epic of Esau. Yeah that that book is actually really good and love him, dude, he is and I'll tell you what. He's actually even cooler in real life like you made him. In real life. He is just a good old boy that just has a shitload of information on potential sasquatches and it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: I love the Internet so much.
Speaker 2: It has given so many people a voice to talk about the things that make them tick.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, To be honest, that's the same thing that we do here.
Speaker 2: We're just We're just normal people with microphones that just been doing it long enough to where we are. We found a way to have fun doing it and provide for our families by doing this. I mean a shout out to everybody that's out there putting in the work.
Speaker 1: You know, the Internet is awesome.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So all right, we're finally gonna get back to the chat. It is time. So Australian Joe said, not even gonna lie this podcast. This podcast sometimes is a straight up comedy.
Speaker 2: We like to be like be like that.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 2: We tried to. We try to have a little bit of some sattire here and there, especially when we talk about such dark topics as much as we do. You gotta do something to break the levity.
Speaker 1: You know, cut to an episode of what's the name of that fucking show, Big Bang? Yeah, DNA tracking and it was PCR like PCR tests. It's written on the dry erase board in the back. So yeah, the answers have always been out there, right out in the open.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's actually quite a few movies that if you slow down the frames you can see all sorts of shit in written on like papers or boards or like the books that they have stacked up in the background and stuff.
Speaker 4: They say, all sorts of shit, and you're like, it's just right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't even try and hide it. Sam put a meme in there and it's the Predator and uh, his twin Michelle or Mike Obama. It says, why are people complaining about the new Predator movie? He looks horrific?
Speaker 2: That kind of look like, to be fair, that is a really unflattering picture of Michael Obama. But I mean I don't think there's many flattering pictures of her either. Him you know that, yep? Him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever's going on there? Rose Chaos said, what's up?
Speaker 9: Fam?
Speaker 2: What up? Rose?
Speaker 1: Rose Grayson said, I did it with the hold on. Let mean that one didn't really make a lot of sense. I did it with the Daily Conspiracy podcast. They used to do a live show like this and then didn't, did not have audience participation, canceled. Yeah, dude, you gotta have a little participation going on here. That's why we do these live shows.
Speaker 2: I would I hope that we get to a point to where there's one hundred people jumping on the live show every Tuesday night and we have like a wild, open dialogue of just absolute shit fan going on.
Speaker 3: I would love that. That sounds fun as hell to me.
Speaker 2: But you know, and I understand why certain people can't or certain shows could not do that, Like, for instance, Rogan or Sean Ryan to do a full on live Patreon for all of their members when they have thousands.
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, there's no way. That would just be a clusterfuck.
Speaker 4: But watching Jeffree stars TikTok live, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I would not even know where to begin to decipher.
Speaker 2: What you just said.
Speaker 5: Jeffree Star the makeup artist, he's like tranny boy. First of all, he's not training, he's gay, and he dresses. He does like to wear feminine stuff.
Speaker 3: Transvestite not transsexual.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, it's transgender.
Speaker 4: He wasn't always he does.
Speaker 2: He's a dude, and he's very open that he's a dude. But he dresses like a female. Is that not by definition of transvestite?
Speaker 5: I mean he also I don't know what the different, No, she he actually wears like he dresses like a man too.
Speaker 4: He does both.
Speaker 2: Really, I had no idea. I've only ever seen him in dresses and would makeup and shiit.
Speaker 5: No, he wears other clothes as well, and he owns a ranch and he has like an entire like line of beef as well, like he does all sorts.
Speaker 4: Of I love Jeffrey Star.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, Like he's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Just because he would be trany doesn't mean he can't have a farm, you know, it has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: But he's he's not a transsexual or anything like that. He's a gay dude.
Speaker 5: He's a gay dude that just happens to wear makeup and wants to dress. And I mean he does both. But he's his lives back to him. His lives are like thousands deep, and it's so fast that you can't even like read the lines, like it goes so quickly that he is just it's intense.
Speaker 2: Maybe one day this could grow to that level that would be phenomenal.
Speaker 4: But also he doesn't help.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that in a derogatory we have a resident training correspondent on this podcast.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying like, I'm not saying that in a demeaning way. I'm not a bigot. I hate everyone equally.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That being said, I think that we are in, uh the Porridge is warm kind of section as far as the amount of people that come on the live shows. It's not too hot, it's not too cold. There's not too many people.
Speaker 2: I thought that was in your window. I'm about to say, Jonathan, where are you going right now? Okay, you meant like Goldilocks. I got you.
Speaker 1: I got Goldilocks zone. That's what this show is all about. Baby, It's like the Earth, or so they say Rose Chaos. Speaking of warm Porridge said that the Trump said that he was going to drain the swamp. Turns out the only thing he was draining is Bubba's balls. Oh God, that's his nickname, Bubba.
Speaker 3: I guess I would. I want to see the verified proof. I'm not over here. Trying to say that's not true. No, no, listen, if that.
Speaker 2: Is true, then like we need to know about it and we will be shooting an episode.
Speaker 1: It's believable to me. I believe it.
Speaker 2: Why this Day Conspiracy podcast, you're telling Johnny t was throating Bill Clinton? We simply can't not talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I'm just curious. Was he was it spits of swallows? Baby, you know, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: I don't think he swallowed.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's in the facial I.
Speaker 3: Feel like you probably was a facial or or just all over the Oval office carpet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, man man. Timothy wrote a comment that we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: To oh boy.
Speaker 1: Timothy said, I saw, I saw this was gonna happen, but I thought it was going to be Jacob oh talking about people stepping aside. I've been close to stopping my subscription to Patreon and have really not been enjoying this for a while, Timothy, I mean just comes in here and drops bombs every time he's here. Dude, I want to like you. I really do want to like you, tim Like I'm trying to give you a chance.
Speaker 2: You just crawled out of the hole from your slavery comments and then you come in and drop this shit, tim who fucking pissed you off?
Speaker 1: Fro who pissed in your cheerios? Timothy? Do you just wake up in a bad mood? Do you just like pissing people off? Do you want others to feel what you feel inside?
Speaker 2: Is that what's going on?
Speaker 1: I do want to say that anger and madness they unfortunately, and I'm not trying to ballpark this for you, usually those things will tend to manifest themselves as cancer, and I don't want you to end up with cancer. Okay, I just want to throw that out there. You see, you seem to be a healthy, young lad, and I want what's best for you. So you need to turn that round upside down, okay for real? Jesus christ Man, All right, Oh he doesn't like me right now? That's okay, I guess not.
Speaker 2: I mean no, But seriously, that's a hot take, one of the hottest takes.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you would think that if if I was going to leave that you might like. I would think that you would like it more because you'd disagree with most of the ship that I say. So it seems like that that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if that was shitting at me or shitting at you.
Speaker 12: No, I wasn't shitting on nobody. This show has been lacking so much. There's been so much content that it's just like, apparently I'm the only one that wants to talk about her have the balls and say it. Well, like every show I hear guys said it is about religions, though, and it doesn't have to go like that. You could talk about so many other you know, so many other ways. And No, I just thought it was gonna be Jacob because he has a busy life, he has kids and whatnot. You know, I want't John to be derogatory on that statement. I just really thought that the show was gonna drop Jacob first.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, became clarified, brother.
Speaker 12: There was nothing to wroutory about it. A matter of fact, the reason I'm really just chat was upset with the show. It's it's been lacklustered, like three hundred good episodes in the beginning. When I first started watching, I can only get on rock this description to be able to view all the previous shows. I brought it up to the Award and ah.
Speaker 2: John can't do that.
Speaker 8: Lack of well be kind of.
Speaker 12: Saying get for it. What I really said, the wrong thing.
Speaker 8: I'm so sold and uh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I don't want to see the show go anywhere, but it will take. It's about taking a turn. It's not because we're else.
Speaker 2: I think it's going in a good direction.
Speaker 18: Though.
Speaker 2: The turn that it's taking is to your point, it's not going to be religious dialogue.
Speaker 3: Back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's going to be conspiratorially based, which is what the show was intended to be. So, if anything, I'm thinking this is a very positive term for the program as a whole.
Speaker 12: We're having episodes that are just about one little detail and fifty different rabbit holes.
Speaker 2: It doesn't stay on topic.
Speaker 1: To be fair, it's always been like that. So I don't know where the fuck you've been, Timothy, but I will say this, It's like I used to work at a restaurant and there would be people that would come in every week and they would order the same damn thing, and every single week there was something always wrong. It's too hot, it's too cold, somebody added too much cheese, whatever, right, And at a certain point you're like, why the fuck are you still coming, you know what I mean. Like I that's where I'm like, if you have not liked the last three hundred episodes, why the fuck are you still here because of me?
Speaker 12: Oh I did not say that. No, and it's not because it was principle behind the show. Open up your third eye. When I first got on, y'all were talking got to be awesome ship like it.
Speaker 2: Was on point all the time.
Speaker 4: And now whenever I hop on what you guys were high as fuck and drunk half the time, and now.
Speaker 12: It's I don't know, it's just if you look at the recent episode, it's not going in the direction that I wanted it to go. Y'all don't stay on in depth great topics that no one thinks about. It's like you said, it's turning into an echo chamber. I want the best of the show. Well, I'm just gonna start listening on Spotify. IM gona drop my Patreon subscription. I've been trying to keep it up and stay with it because I really do love you guys, but I'm just gonna I'm gonna stay entertained elsewhere. This will be my last live show and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just too like, you know, well, you bring it a part of yourself, Timothy, I'm not gonna lie to you, Bud. And to be honest, if this is your last time, good fucking written, Spud.
Speaker 2: You you you misspoke and you apologize and you acknowledge the error of your ways and it was all good.
Speaker 3: And I thought we were all on a very good footing.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: This level.
Speaker 12: Bro, No, I'm not again misunderstandings. If we were in person, y'all have an understanding where else coming from? We're on a part show, podcast show, live show, and it's just it's coming out all wrong. So you know, like I said, Jonathan said, good reddits, I'll be up there one.
Speaker 1: They all have my own show, so all right, yeah, I hope you do, and I will be tuning into every episode and complaining about every fucking one of them. Okay, yeah, I just I can't stand people like that. It just really bothers happened?
Speaker 2: What the fuck just happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know what like, some people just love to be mad and love to nitpick at every single little thing. I'm like, dude, first of all, you want you're asking for an echo chamber. You want us to like talk about shit that you believe I'm sorry, it's never been like that. It's never going to be like that. And who got me flustered?
Speaker 3: I I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I have no fucking clue how to even respond to any of that, because like it's the same We got this one dude who off of the episode that we dropped on Patreon. He's like, as an orthodox Christian, fuck Jacob, I like Jonathan Moore. It's like, I'm what the fuck are we even talking about right now? That's from the same guy that's telling me I need to read mind komf. It's like, I'm so lost on what what stance are you trying to take here? Bro? You're not making any coherent sense. But like you can have your opinion, and I appreciate the support on Patreon, and also.
Speaker 1: I want to throw it out I want to throw it out there too. Timothy was the guy that brought up and said that slavery was a good thing, and then he said that we took it out of context.
Speaker 2: I nowhere, no one asked about that. No one was talking about slavery. I don't know where he's like, hot, take slavery's a good thing, change my mind.
Speaker 1: We're just like if it was so let me ask you, if it was so out of context, why were you too pussy to come on for the next three live episodes there, Bud, like, that's my thing? You like you ran in a hit like where were you?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 1: I just want to throw that out there. I just can't stand like that. That's a feenboy. Just to make just like it abundantly clear. Some people are fenboys, and Timothy represents that crowd. Anybody can have balls behind a fucking black mirror. Timothy's one of those, you know, Internet gangsters. He wants to try and come off as if he knows something. He's twenty one years old. He probably has never gotten any ass. Let's just be clear. Okay, what the fuck are we talking about right now?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, that got me hot?
Speaker 4: What fin boy means? But there are some great finn boys out there.
Speaker 3: No, no, he sounds like a soy boy, like a beta man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, sorry about that. We're gonna get back to our regularly scheduled Programmingmy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that you felt so strongly about this, brother, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors in life.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, Skunky.
Speaker 8: All right. I love that ship, and maybe tonight I might show my face. All right, I'm gonna subscribe for both. I'll figure out your meta mysteries because I do listen to it. I love both, y'all. I do agree with some of his ship, and I don't agree with some of it. As long as you stay with the code of conspiracy stuff, I'm down. And you should do some old conspiracy stuff, like the mounds that they keep burying and building over ancient cities. There's a lot for y'all to look into. Absolutely, that was fucking hilarious. And do y'all want to see my old fucking ugly ass or do you want to see my first suit?
Speaker 2: Completely up to you, brother, you have been big with the anonymity for quite some time because of your lifetime.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna give it to Jonathan. Do you want to say, hey, if I joined metamistery is it cool to me being furry joining that?
Speaker 1: I mean it would be weird if you want.
Speaker 8: To love metamistry. I deal with magic.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: By the way, second question, I have a book for you to look at. It's The Witch's Defense, Manual, Protection and Reversal Magic.
Speaker 1: What a k Jason Miller, Jason Miller, Yeah, I'm aware of a good Okay.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, do y'all want to see my ugly ass or not?
Speaker 1: Well, as long as your ass is your face, then sure.
Speaker 4: We had something naked on last time.
Speaker 1: So yeah we did, yeah, showing full on. What was it, Dick Vane or whatever it was? You're not ugly, Buden, You're a handsome, handsome fellow. Uh, stone platypus, go rid of head, sir, rookie mistake.
Speaker 14: Sorry, I'm just gonna go ahead and say this, Jonathan, your beloved, And as the stone platyfust, I shall say, the cooker hold that is named Timothy shall never have the sweet embrace of the blessed.
Speaker 11: No shall he ever know the tender touch of a woman.
Speaker 2: So it is written, so it shall be. The spirit animals said it. Fucking jopped that down?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, what is fucking happening to?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, he got a little testy.
Speaker 8: In this fucking podcast. There's a lot gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We welcome it, Dougie Blumkin. Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: By the way, did you see when you told him all you're gonna give yourself cancer?
Speaker 3: He lit up a cigarette.
Speaker 2: He is no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a thing, you know. I suggested to him whenever he was going off the first time that he needs to do a heavy dosage of mushrooms, and he said that he would never do mushrooms because it would would it like taint his temple or something like that. Meanwhile, he's sitting over there with a fucking cancer stick. I'm like, okay, buddy, you know some people, yeah, some people, you know what he.
Speaker 9: Was complaining about. I guess religious shows. But the name Timotheos means to honor God in Greek, so it's like, why would you pick that name?
Speaker 2: He he is a bit of a walking contradiction, and I hope that he figures it out, whatever that it might be.
Speaker 3: I hope he gets there.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Timothy just wanted a little smoke. And it's almost like MGK wanted a little smoke from Eminem until it didn't look good. It's kind of one of those.
Speaker 2: Situations ruined his career so bad that he became a wanna be punk rocker and then did blood rituals of Megan Fox.
Speaker 1: Started wearing pearls and pain his nails and ship like that. Timothy. I hope you start wearing pearls and paint your nails there, Bud Timothy pearl necklace? Where's I'm not going there?
Speaker 8: Did he dip out of the fucking podcast?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 3: He said he was canceling his Patreon subscription.
Speaker 8: I guarantee I'm not going to cancel mine. I said, I'm gonna do both, just because I love all y'all, even even I can't see your name. I'm drinking right now, girl, I heard craving. I'm sorry. I've heard you come on heid in the beginning. So look, like I said, I've been here since day one. One of these guys within that crystal shop with a screw and Jonathan dipped the funk out because he saw a unfo in the sky. Yeah. I look, I'm not going anywhere because this this helps my daily life at the hard work.
Speaker 1: Well thanks Gonky. Yeah, that was the night that Electro Knick surprised us in Baton Rouge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good of the ship.
Speaker 8: Out by the way, which one is it electro Nick or is it boy Wizard that lives in Idaho?
Speaker 2: Wizard?
Speaker 8: Okay, you all told he messaged me. Do I need to talk to him or what what's up?
Speaker 4: What is he he isn't on tonight, because apparently he's.
Speaker 8: In my area and I might take him golfing and show him some good time. Not not no gayness.
Speaker 4: He's fantastic, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the man. I thought he was here earlier for a little bit. I saw Tristian's name was up. No, it was under Tristian though, which is his real name?
Speaker 3: Popped in and out real quick.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Grace. Grayson said, Raven way better looking than Jonathan. I agree, I agree for sure. Grayson said, a whore that is facing unemployment, nobody wants to fuck her. He's not talking about you. I'm sure who is he talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, Grayson. Hey, if you want to wait, did he dip out too? I think so?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on now, Oh that's probably about Kamala. I.
Speaker 8: I think y'all might've losed a lot of people tonight and gained people. Like the fact that you did a free membership help me because I had trouble with Patreon and then I figured it out and I was like, oh shit, you got a free week and then I joined, and like I said, I've listened to you for years and I was like awesome. Like I said, when I came here, I was like, I'm going to pay it. I think you're going to lose and gain people. Yeah, but I mean what you do because you guys are great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thank you, thank you. I think that that was and that's kind of a part of it. Anytime that there's a revamping or a renewing or a change of anything, there's always going to be people that leave, there's going to be new people that come it. We believe that it's gonna at the bare minimum balance it's all.
Speaker 5: We'll give me a chance. That's a I guess that's the big thing as I am just hoping that you guys will give me the chance. I mean, this is a lot to learn all at once. So I'm going to be trying as hard as I can. And I'm also a very very intense perfectionist, so I'm going to be trying to do everything I can to make sure sure that I'm giving the best content as possible.
Speaker 4: And not to say and like a lot, which is very difficult, so bear with me.
Speaker 3: And so it takes a base.
Speaker 5: I mean it's very difficult because I naturally say like a lot already just as I speak. And so I saw that comment from somebody, I was like, my bad, I'm trying so hard. It's also so I did get messed up on gen Z and gen X. Shout out to the lady that I accidentally offended. I was not trying to. I was meaning gen X instead of gen Z. Gen Z is below us and gen X is above us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gen X would be from the eighties gen Z.
Speaker 5: I accidentally got them twisted when I was talking. So, yeah, my bad everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean it's you're gonna make mistakes from time to time, you know, the oms and the likes. That is something that gets worked out over time of doing it. And then also to your point as far as us just doing what we're doing. Listen, I could I have said this before, and I even did this at one point time to prove a point. I could put up a post on my Facebook right now saying, Wow, what a beautiful blue sky. I just pissed off half of my friend's list with that one statement. There's gonna be people that are pissed off that I'm saying that it's beautiful. There's people pissed off that I said it was blue. There's people say pissed off that I'm in America saying it, and or that I'm a white guy saying it or whatever. Whatever. People are gonna get pissed off at you for anything whatsoever. Just do you, don't hurt nobody, be a good person, and do you and let the chips fall within may. I'm not getting bent out of shape over people. I don't think we're gonna lose that many listeners. I'm I'm sure we're gonna lose some. They're just like, well, fuck it, the show's over. We're moving on, and that's fine, listen. I hope that these people would stick around and give Raven Lee a chance and give the new iteration of the cult conspiracy.
Speaker 3: It's fair shake.
Speaker 2: But I also completely understand if people feel some type of way about it, or they were already on the fence and this is the thing that tipped him over, that's fine. But I also no doubt this show is going to grow to way way further places and new heights, more so than we ever dream possible before zeroed out in my mind about this.
Speaker 1: All right, pause for pause for one second. Timothy is trying to enter everybody, unmute your mic. And as soon as I admit him and you see that, he comes on, say boo, all right, were ready boom.
Speaker 2: You suck.
Speaker 1: Speaking of got got gog spirit animals said, not gonna lie Trump got them dick sucking lips?
Speaker 2: Sam? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why are you noticing that? Sam? That's kind of a weird thing to point.
Speaker 18: Okay, reason why it says y'all bought up that he blew a well fucking bill. Okayon, all I'm saying is every time he does, whenever he talks, he splunches his lips up like a fucking o wing. I've noticed that even when I was, like when I was in high scho Huh, I guess that's just a Yankee thing.
Speaker 1: Damn, I don't know about that now. I don't know about that. But yeah, he does kind of make a weird VI.
Speaker 3: But the fuck that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: Sam, Why you bring up Yankee shit?
Speaker 3: You're not You're in Pacific Northwest, You're not Yankee.
Speaker 4: We're Yankee over there. I'm like, I'm missing what.
Speaker 11: Literally has a team called the Yankees and they.
Speaker 4: Are I thought you're gonna be like talking about people from the West Coast.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I mean no, West Coast is its own separate breed of like crazy ass white people.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna like deny that.
Speaker 2: But somebody from New Hampshire and somebody from Oregon or two different types of northern white person, there's a whole different breed. We're having a conversation.
Speaker 14: I consider everything West, like past like Texas, just the wild West.
Speaker 4: But y'all, y'all, how were you okay?
Speaker 2: To be fair, I don't consider any state that doesn't have I ten running through it to be the South. These people in Virginia were Southern. No, you're not. You're not. Though you're you might be country or hillbilly, you're not Southern. I'm sorry, that's fucking silly. M hm. Oh.
Speaker 1: The Australians coming back cool. Nora said, gonna miss seing John Nathan on coc but all of us are glad you're following your heart.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, Nora, I love you. Skunky said, I don't want to Okay, sorry about that. I missed that one. Let's see, Joe said, I'll be right back. Just trademarking continuum transfunctioner is that something that is.
Speaker 2: That's not a real thing. That's just from uh, dude, where's my car? But like that that was just for the sake of like, if a new weapon gets developed, it's not even real. You know, three other countries are gonna say, yeah, we had that too, we just developed it too. And it's like they're not gonna admit that it's fake, because that means that they admit that what they got going on is also fake.
Speaker 3: That's that's what that was about.
Speaker 1: But anyway, God is Love said, you generally get the Nobel Peace Prize for killing people. Manifestos are popular these days for the old mk ultra products.
Speaker 2: Depends on the category of Nobel Peace Prize. I personally know a Nobel laureate who got it for charity work as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: But there's different ways of achieving it, for sure.
Speaker 1: God is Love said, Links to anti Semitism falsely applied to Jews, of course, only improves credibility.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find where this is at height thirty nine. There we go, There we go, there we go. Yeah, sorry, I'm catching up. I had to. I scrolled up to see something and that I lost my fucking place. But yeah, so link anti Semitism falsely applied to Jews only improves credibility, all right.
Speaker 1: Joe said, I personally think coincidences are rarer than every day, but sometimes social media algorithms might be Ever bought a particular car and notice that there's actually heaps of these cars in my town. Don't know, Uh, if i'd if that would have made sense, don't know if don't come at me, cunts.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's that's absolutely the thing. As soon as you buy, Like, for instance, I just bought an Armada, and then as I'm driving, I realized there's so many fucking Nissan Armadels on the road. But that's also a part of the human condition. So humans, for survival purposes, have learned to do pattern recognition subconsciously. Like that's that's something that we look for, whether we realize we're looking for it or not. It's a survival tactic, right, So that's a part of it. When you start driving a certain car, you start seeing a certain number sequence all over the place, it's not that it's appearing more than it ever has. You are just right now subconsciously more aware and attune to it. That's that's kind of how.
Speaker 1: That goes, Yeah, it's weird how that happens, so in like a biblical biblical whrse that I got to get a Metamistics membership.
Speaker 2: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: Fun time dude, Rose Chaos gave an idea for Raven's podcast. She suggests the Clamslam.
Speaker 16: Rose.
Speaker 2: That's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes, Rose, Rose said, let's go, Raven, you should totally do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, that's it. Yeah, She's she's gonna start her podcast. She had to step out for a second. She is going to start a podcast, and I think she's going with the Valkyrie voices or voice the Valkyrie. Oh perfect time at Rose Chaos said that you should name your podcast the clam Slam, which is fucking great, but I also feel like that might be a bit of a euphemism for like lesbian porn, which is not what it's gonna be about. And so now it's gonna be it's gonna be an amazing show for women by women to talk about issues that women find important, which is not a place for a man to speak in on, to be completely honest with you, so I am super excited to see what that podcast does once it gets up and running.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not gonna be even allowed.
Speaker 5: No, no boys, I mean no boys allowed. No, it's just gonna be mainly about girls stuff.
Speaker 1: So hell yeah, go ahead, spirit animal, Yes, Sam.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid of what you're about to ask, Samuel, mm hmm.
Speaker 14: Some fucking faith in me, dog Dale. I'm just gonna ask, is that pom bihead earrings? Or what type of earrings are those? Because I really dope as hell?
Speaker 5: Oh thank you? They are witch earring? Do I wear a lot of which things? But people don't tend to notice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they think you're a Christian for some reason. I guess, like you know, yeah, Grayson said, raven fucking awesome name. It is, Sir h Stone like a biblical horse, said at Jonathan, I rolled a blunt in your honor. Thank you, Samuel.
Speaker 2: I hope fuck yeah, dude, I hope that like two whole grams in it. Goddamn, Oh that's saint. I thought that was a I was about to say, Son, calm down.
Speaker 11: I plan on trying to get one that big on the first I wish the.
Speaker 3: Best of luck with that roulage.
Speaker 1: Sir Grayson suggested. The name also called the Razor clams or dating Tips.
Speaker 2: The Dating Tips, Sezer Clams Dating Tips.
Speaker 1: What the fuck Rose Chaos suggested the Claude Clams.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rose, You're just one of the greatest, ain't you. Dude?
Speaker 1: She was a cop, so I don't even Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, she's got that same sense of humor. She was a cop.
Speaker 2: Raven Lee was a marine. So it just works, you know, we get it.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of women be offended by that, So for sure, I'm not gonna be offending the populace that I want to bring in.
Speaker 2: But again, this is hi, this is meant to be a joke. Let's let's take it as such.
Speaker 1: You know, Jesus, Rose Chaos said. We eat dove here in West Texas. We hunt every dove season. We actually have some in the deep breeze right now.
Speaker 4: There's any dove season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in the spring.
Speaker 4: I had no idea that was the thing. I'm not gonna lie till wait for real. I've never had.
Speaker 1: Doug Doug dove, never had Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a migratory game bird, the same as duck and goose and everything else. There's a season for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no idea. Like something new every day.
Speaker 2: They are delicious pigeon, depending on if it's in the city or in the woods, tastes like shit because if they're in the city, that means they're just eating like trash. So the meat is gonna taste accordingly. But I've eaten both, and I can tell you for certain a pigeon and a dove are not the same. Foul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, Sam.
Speaker 4: He raises his hand and raises his hand.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing about you, Sam, You're just like, I'm gonna raise my hand and raise my hand like, Oh.
Speaker 11: Jake, I saw Jake.
Speaker 5: I'm not you.
Speaker 14: Jonathan is the one who told me, just raised my hand. So I've been doing it ever since a good moon's fall of waters.
Speaker 7: God.
Speaker 14: Also, I'm not you've eaten dog before, but you haven't hated a fucking dove.
Speaker 9: I find that a.
Speaker 1: Wait, who's eating dog?
Speaker 14: She was an.
Speaker 11: Of course you did it in Japan.
Speaker 2: That's the thing there. It's good.
Speaker 11: I'm aware.
Speaker 3: Hello, the resident Wuasian correspondent.
Speaker 4: So this is very true, I repond the NERD correspondent.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're the co host, you're a correspondent for the show.
Speaker 14: I actually plan on going to I'm going to try to save up I plan for my twenty ninth birthday. If I make it that long, I want to go to Japan.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dude, well go in like three years.
Speaker 11: I'll be I'll be twenty seven in June.
Speaker 4: My birthday was just like a few weeks ago. Last week. Berta was last week, and twenty seven sounds great.
Speaker 3: If I was seven, I was going through my first divorce.
Speaker 2: I'm good on that.
Speaker 11: I like, technically, are you also two hundred and fifty years old? Bad mind cores.
Speaker 4: I did get to celebrate both both.
Speaker 5: I got to celebrate my birthday and with like a million Marines celebrating the fiftieth coming in.
Speaker 4: At the nighttime?
Speaker 11: Is it you're you were born on the blink birthday?
Speaker 4: I was born on the ninth. Oh yeah, I have the best holiday.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 11: You got a birth week. It's a nice to find you have a birth week. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I say I have a birth week because my mom went and labor on a Monday and I popped out on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Poor mother, poor woman.
Speaker 11: I was three pounds three ounces of nineteen inches.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, you were a prem.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was about two two and a half months premature.
Speaker 1: God damn the runts of the litter were you?
Speaker 14: Uh My mom and dad got in a bad call, right thembilical cord wapdo on my neck and.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well I'm glad you made it through. Brother, I'm glad that you're with us.
Speaker 11: Now you know I was a fighter?
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, Well, Sam said, whenever I get sad, I think, to my even a dull blade will cut if you keep swinging.
Speaker 3: It's a good ye yep, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Quote there, I like it. There was a Charlie Brown Mean, that says Charlie's asking, Snoopy, what do you miss?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Snoopy says, I miss the way I viewed the world before I knew too much about it. Yeah, dude gets pretty sad the more you know. Also said, life is pain. If anyone tells you different, they are selling something.
Speaker 2: But which is?
Speaker 1: But which is tells a more rich story? Sorry? Sam, that one doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 14: I will say which one tells a better story, like a more rich story? The battle the dull batom worn armor or the shiny metal one. I was trying to get you to be the philosophical dog.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get you, Dougie said Zombie. The Greeks invented everything.
Speaker 20: Okay, I'm confused what you meant by that, Dougie, But all right, we're talking about like I guess, different words or something like even like the name Timothy, you know, like that's a Greek name.
Speaker 9: So there's a lot of you know, stuff just comes from ancient Greece.
Speaker 2: A lot of our language absolutely does, but at least in the American English dialect. It's very interesting because we have blended so many different words and phrases into our regular dialect. And I mean that's been done throughout the course of human history. Don't get me wrong, but uh yeah, a lot of our language is based in Greek, so very interesting.
Speaker 1: True, Midnight Kong said Jonathan, I wish you best the best on your show. Raven will hit the track running and all will work out just fine. Thanks Midnight Kong. I thought a confidence there.
Speaker 3: I agree one hundred percent. Brother, good shit.
Speaker 1: Stone like a biblical whore aka Sam Spirit Animal, and Stone Platypus all said true, we believe in Jonathan Joe Henry theme song. That's a wrestling quote there.
Speaker 2: There's a wrestler who Joe Hendry is there was a wrestler.
Speaker 1: His His theme song is I Believe in Joe Hendry and it's like, I don't know, it's actually I think I heard that he just signed with the WWE, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 14: Also, they brought back Nick Namath but as Dolph Zigga and they made him lose.
Speaker 1: They brought out the Dolph Zigler.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 11: And they also brought back Matt Hardona. His wife is Chelsea Green. Uh.
Speaker 14: He just came back for the farewell tournament for John Cena, which what he just had his asshall match and I cried, so yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 11: Zach Ryder came back so he had the crappy version of his song and not the not the better version. But I digress. I've been having a head of a week this week.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy that Dolf came back. He's the fucking man and I was really sad with love. Yeah, me too, he's the man.
Speaker 11: I mean Nikki from the Spirit Squad.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, yeah yeah, he start it out on the Spirit Squad. Yeah, let's see, Dougie.
Speaker 2: I know you don't know anything about this spelling growmn and tightes grabbing each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good thing.
Speaker 4: First off, it's a fantastic show.
Speaker 3: Yes it is, cow that's cool.
Speaker 2: For the record, I feel the same way about any sports ball like sure, yeah sports ball, go team or yeah, fun things, fun things.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Dougie said at Dirty Sanchez, motherfucker went to get milky. Ain't coming back except on Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: At least he came back. Okay, Yeah, I got to go back.
Speaker 1: To mama's house, you know, whenever she's done with my laundry kind of thing, and that's on Tuesdays. Oh my god, Dirty Dirty Sanchez said, Wait a minute, I'm half asleep. Is Jonathan leaving?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately not Unfortunately. It's a good thing, you know, I think it's it's all good things. Like I'm I'm happy with the direction of the show. I think it's going to take off even more. I really do believe that. I'm not even just saying that. Like, I think that Raven has a lot more to bring to the cult than what I could ever do. Because my heart is with Meta, It's always been with both. Like I just want to be totally clear on that. But you know, I'm the way that my life is kind of unfolding. I'm I'm deep into the occult right now in a good way. If that's a thing.
Speaker 2: If that's the thing, I'm glad you said nobody that's in the perspective for the.
Speaker 1: Best kind of way. Yeah, let's see Dirty Sanchiz says. I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but I'm here for the companionship between the boys. I don't know if I'll continue on here, Dirty Sanchez, you definitely should. Raven is awesome and you, I promise will and it's only going to get better. You know, Raven is still relatively new behind the mic and probably a little shy, a little holding back and stuff like that. But after a while, the glass gonna come off. She's gonna settle in and it's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I'm trying really hard to be uh not. I'm censuring myself a good bet, I'll say that, Yeah, a good bet. So those of that are in this chat that actually know me in person, I'm very well censored.
Speaker 21: I think I came into where I didn't know that you were coming in as a co host. Zach had fallen asleep before this show came on, and I jumped in. I was like, what the hell's going So it's cool, there's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Another co host. I thought it was just Jacobs.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, when the time came and me and Jonathan been talking about this for probably upwards of a year, but seriously more in the last six months, talking about how this show is going to progress.
Speaker 3: I am not the kind of guy that wants to sit there and monologue.
Speaker 2: I mean I do that kind of on the Cage to night, but I still have people that like jump in and add to the conversation and stuff. I prefer a conversation, I prefer back and forth. If I preferred dialogue, I think that's better for this style of content. So when we started looking at potential new co hosts to kind of take over in that regard, honestly, there was only one clear option, and it was Raven Lee for many, many, many reasons, mostly because the conversations that she and I have genuinely without a microphone in front of us would be phenomenal content if we were recording them. And so that being said, if we can both pull our resources and our collective brain power, her more than me less be on She's way smarter, and we were to put that kind of weight behind conspiratorial conversations, which is what we genuinely bullshit about. Anyway, why wouldn't that just make the show exponentially better. Jonathan felt the exact same way about it, So when we approached her, she was on board. But of course she's very new to the microphone and kind of not sure how to curtail certain things that she doesn't necessarily she doesn't know how true to be as of this moment. Because Raven Lee can can be the type of person that will piss people off and not give a fuck, but she can also be the most professional person that is gonna keep it well within the realm of acceptable behavior and will not piss off anybody. She can do both. So she's trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out to what level she's gonna go in that regard, and that takes time and so.
Speaker 2: But aside from all that, and that's another reason why we don't want to do the religious back and forth. We don't want to do strong worded debates about shit. We don't want to be at odds about things. We want to be on the same type of vibe whenever we're talking about blood sacrifices, whether we're talking about political conspiracies or CIA shit that went down in the nineteen sixties or false flag events. There's nothing that we need to debate on that we could pull resources and get on the same page and make this a better conspiracy podcast overall.
Speaker 3: And I think that's exactly what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I will say though, that I did, you know, like last night when we were shooting, we touched briefly on a religious aspect.
Speaker 4: I asked a question that I knew.
Speaker 5: That he would be able to answer with Christianity, and he gave me an answer, and I was like, cool, I don't agree, and that was kind of like the vibe, like it was just, you know, I'm not going to agree with everything I do have. I can have a bit of an intense opinions about certain things, but I work very hard to be open minded, at least especially on a form like this where I don't want to offend people because I don't think that's going to be good for anybody.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, Jennifer, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Jin So the.
Speaker 19: I'm sick, So why don't sound right? But conspiracy is about asking questions and the one thing that I do know about this woman is that she is willing to ask questions and then dive into those questions to be able to find shit out. And even if it means that it questions her belief, He's still going to dive into that shit. And isn't that what it's all about? Like, if you're talking about wanting to be able to dive into conspiracy, like, that's what it is. It's about asking the questions that we're uncomfortable with, regardless of our discomfort, we want to know and are we willing to actually jump into that question and look into it regardless of whether or not it makes us uncomfortable. That's what she will do for sure. Absolutely, Yeah, I will here to celebrate this woman for functional.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we'll get you some lou and ers. My girl's terrible.
Speaker 19: You know I'm here for you because I found so fucking bad.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I love your face, yes, I And I absolutely agree with that sentiment. I know that Raven has You know, what you're going to add to the show is not going to be taking away anything with me leaving. I think that you're just going to add, like to every aspect everything that I was able to bring all of the camaraderie that me and Jacob have. You you're just as close to Jacob as I am. And and the same thing goes like we're all very close, we all think very similar whenever, you know, getting into certain conspiracies and whatnot. And and you know, Jennifer was right. I mean, conspiracies are all about just asking the questions. Look, if you wanted to believe the official narrative, watch the news, you know, like watch CNN, watch Fox News, watch whatever, right, like you go to listen to the conspiracy side to get an alternative opinion on what is going on in front of you, alternative from mainstream sources, right, And that is what I believe that you're going to be able to bring to the show in a very well, you know, like constructed way.
Speaker 2: And also we do notes in very similar, also very different ways. She and I so, and we've talked about this on the show some times. Right now. This is notebook one of like five that I have of show notes from episodes past. There's probably thirty different episodes in this one notebook of scripts that I wrote for myself, just notes that we would stick on and then videos and everything else. When Raven League gets on a topic. She does the exact same shit, although her handwriting is substantially better than mine. I have atrocious penmanship in either here or there. But my point is, though it's the same thing. As soon as you find one rabbit hole, you dive down it, there's fifty more rabbit holes that all connect to it, and they all deserve their own take in their own time. This is this is going to be an inherent good for the podcast as a whole, for all of you as cult members. We're gonna be giving you even deeper information than I think we ever have before. Not better, not worse, just deeper. And that's what the whole point of this is. I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent, skunk. Go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: I'll make this quick because I make a protection bottle for my plane flight. I'm terrified of flying. Fucking hate it. But y'all ave the ed Ed and Eddie and she's the smart one. Like I said, she's the double D five years. Look, I'm not gonna explain which one to you two are if you really want to know, Jonathan's the one that was selling the Jolly wrenches, and Jacob you're the one that was the fucking tool for everything I.
Speaker 2: Would prefer to be. I'm gonna be honest. You know, he's Eddie. I would love to be ed That was my guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry, but she is smart and as long as y'all stay with the method of conspiracy and stuff and that, I'm down. But I I this will be the last time I talked because I got a lot of stuff going on and be going. I'm gonna try to join on my phone while I'm down there. But like I said, it's the South wet party hard down there. But I had a question, Raven, have you ever eaten gator or squirrel?
Speaker 5: I absolutely love gator. It's actually one of my favorite things to eat black and gator is my favorite. And I just had squirrel actually, what like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, although there was some squirrel meat in it as well, but that was predominantly a rabbit stew YEA, yeah, I had.
Speaker 5: A rabbit stu his brother made a couple of weeks ago. And I have eaten squirrel a good bit.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it. I don't I don't mind it all.
Speaker 8: I like duck gun and shoot a squirrel in your backyard and fry that bitch.
Speaker 4: I have a child that is.
Speaker 5: Extremely sensitive when it comes to animals. So that child wants to be a veterinarian, and and like literally watches YouTube videos and every kind of animal show possible, and so I try very hard to avoid killing anything around her.
Speaker 8: Question, Meanwhile, my son, you're talking about vegetarian. My daughter, she's saw six. She does not like me hunting or cutting fish, killing fish when I fish, and all that. And I don't Oh, we don't have catfish, which fucking sucks because I can't noodle. But I caught a five pound trout trout. They don't like it. My kids don't like it if I show them videos of me gutting trout and trying to teach them how to survive. But my daughter hates it. And I think, does that mean she might be a vegetarian. She eats a lot of veggies. She doesn't like meat, but she likes a lot of veggies and noodle.
Speaker 2: Shit, dude, she might just be an Impaths are like that.
Speaker 8: So I was born nineteen eighty five. My dad was born nineteen fifty eight, which is for Jonathan. My kids all have five letters in my name, my entire name and middle name and last name of five letters, and my phone number has eighty five eighty five y'all don't know the rest. That's fine. So like it makes me wonder because she was born two years after my birthday. She was born No, two years before July second. I was born July fifth, which is another five five is my number.
Speaker 2: Numalogy Yeah, I mean to that point, though, my older son who killed the rabbit that raven Lee was eating. As a matter of fact, he also wants to be a veterinarian. But I taught him at a very young age how to hunt, how to clean his own animals, and I'm teaching him how to cook what he kills because that's how we do business in this house. So I mean, there's no one size fits all as.
Speaker 8: Far as how to parents children sons sixteen and the only fish he likes as a catfish, and he will literally nail it to a Dubai four and skin it in me catfish food.
Speaker 2: As you're supposed to. I mean, you can't filley them, but skinning them gets the best bang for buck as far as meats concerned. But uh, but my point is, though there's no one size fits all as far as how to parent children, all children come with their own inherent issues and pros and cons and things that their own little quirks about them. So no, it's there's more than one way to well, I was gonna say skin a cat, but for this context, I'm gonna say there's more than one way to skin a rabbit.
Speaker 8: If you will much love, I'm just gonna listen to you. I gotta make my bottle because I'm fucking terrified to fly love it skunky, Alright, I'm just gonna listen and chill an uh.
Speaker 1: Tony said Freemasonry was popular at the time, so they just took it. For Mormons. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Again, if you look at their religious practices, they are basically not even basically full on plagiarizing Masonic rituals and practices.
Speaker 5: But no doubt, I don't have a lot of love for specific Mormon groups in places. I won't say all Mormons, but there is specific places that I have an absolute No, it's specifically in Canada, certain groups Yeah that can just like, yep, they are horrible human beings.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, most Mormons that I've met are like aggressively nice and it's a bit off putting, don't get me wrong. But that being said, it's it's it depends on the sect because you also have like the Fundies, the fundamentalist Mormon Church, which is uh, they are even more of a cult, and they're the ones. We even had a Fundi community in our neck of the woods. They got shut down because of all the child sexual abuse allegations that come to be correct.
Speaker 3: And it was like, so is this like inherent to the religion.
Speaker 2: And then when you look at the Duggers, that whole family and that one the oldest brother got caught with all that horrible child porn and stuff, it's like, oh, they were Fundies, and it's like, oh, so this is this is how they just get down.
Speaker 5: Okay to like all different types of religion though, I mean, yes, there's different groups within there's like how many different types of Christians?
Speaker 2: So thirteen thousand a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like so many.
Speaker 2: But to say, okay, and I.
Speaker 5: Hear that and seeing with like you know, Muslims, there's some different sex and Muslims as well, and they what they believe in and how they practice and you know, but there is uh, specific groups that are very misogynistic. They protect the men that are abusing the women within the Mormon Church. That is a big thing that I have my mother experience, I have close people to me that I've experienced in that.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 5: It is one of those things. It's just like, you know, you guys are absolute trash fucking human beings.
Speaker 2: And to that point, there are Christian denominations that do the same thing. Oh yeah, it doesn't matter what book you're thumping on. If you're being a piece of shit to your family, then I don't fuck with you. That's you know, I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, Raven, that cult that I was thinking of, I don't know if you were talking about the same one, the twin Twin Flame cult. Yeah, dude, that was.
Speaker 4: Died and they just like put her post their body up for like everage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm pretty sure that's the one. I watched that one like last year whenever it came out, And holy shit, that's crazy. All that Twin Flame bullshit. I never bought that anyway, really, so.
Speaker 2: Based off of what that cult did, that's the only reason why it made its way popular on the internet.
Speaker 3: Like, that's the thing in books from the fifties.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: That's a modern thing.
Speaker 4: But Japanese is it Japanese?
Speaker 5: And that Greece had their own like you know, mythology with it of you know, twin flames, two souls that were connected to each other.
Speaker 4: It's the Japanese the red string.
Speaker 2: Theory, okay. But the term twin flame though they had, they had terms and like things like that to say, like two people that were just like destined to be together, for sure. But the popular cultural zeitguy is a twin flame, if I'm not mistaken, came from that cult's literature.
Speaker 1: I don't know that because I think that that twin flame cult wasn't it was twin flame. The the adage was around a lot longer than the cult was. But as far as that whole thing goes, I the reason I say I don't necessarily jive with the whole twin flame thing is because I think some people they take it and they abuse it, and what happens is what happens is, well, I'm your twin flame, so now I can treat you like shit and you can't go anywhere. And you know what I'm saying, it's a bunch of that. It's like a bunch of taking advantage of it. And I don't really jive with that. So but I will say that there is such thing as quantum entanglement. I believe that, you know, like I think that you know, And maybe maybe love is a quantumly entangled kind of situation. Maybe that's what's going on. But Twin Flame not big on it.
Speaker 2: For the record, Raven Lee was correct. The twin Flame is based in ancient Greece. I was mistaken. I thought they had a different term for it, so I was wrong.
Speaker 4: I actually, I actually totally believe in it.
Speaker 5: Really the odd man I will be the odd man out. I do believe that there is inherently two people that can share one soul. Okay, you're killing me watching your hands flail around. For those people that can't.
Speaker 1: See, dirty Sanchez. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: You believe in twin flames?
Speaker 1: You get down with that or or what?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 21: I don't I but I did want to say there was I think there's a two different cults that are being mixed up. There was like the Mother God one. She was the one that died and they continued to pretend she was alive and they like posted her up and the twin Flame ones. They did like an online where they tried to connect people and make them fall in love, like even going so far as to like telling people you're a lesbian or you're gay, and you should be with these.
Speaker 4: But it was Mother God that died.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, yeah, yeah, I just looked it up too. It's called Love has Won the Cults of Mother God. Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, I watched it. Do you remember, because I'm like, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I watch a lot of cult shows. I just find them so fucking fascinating. So yeah, I definitely could mix those two up. Both crazy, both absolutely fucking crazy. Stone Platypus, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 14: Speaking of colts, did y'all have either have any of y'all heard of the Nixium cult?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did an episode on it a long time ago. Yeah, the the chick from Smallville was one of the more famous people that got brought down for bringing women into the horrum.
Speaker 14: Actually, actually it was both and I which it was both Alison Mack and uh oh fuck I used I know her name, Kirsten Uh, I don't think name. No, it's not Dunst that that that's the bitch I played Mary Jane. Yeah, which maturing would it would as he should have chose Ursula over Mary Jane in the Sammone's trilogy.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, but.
Speaker 2: But to your point, Yeah, the Nexium cult was a h that was a wild one and these people bought it hook line and sinker until it all came crashing. Hopefully that guy rots in jail.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Also, Alison Mack was married and dude stayed married to, stayed faithful and still loved her all while she was in prison, and the day she got out of prison she filed for divorce. Also talking about the trim, saying how it comes from Greek? Uh mythology, y'all. Do y'all know the myth because I can tell you if you'd like.
Speaker 3: Does that have to do with Prometheus?
Speaker 11: No, Prometheus is the brother in law of Pandora.
Speaker 14: But no so originally, Uh, when Zeus in the myth, when Zeus created man, he gave he created him as the as what in alchemy would be the reader. See, they had one half was male, one half was female. They had one hand female, one hand male. They had forms and four.
Speaker 11: Legs, and their heart was that their soul was in trying into one.
Speaker 14: Well, Zeus thought this they would be too powerful of a creation, so he had them split in twain and scattered so that not because if they if it went. The thought was that if anyone actually found the soul mate and they actually linked sols there would be they would be very powerful in life.
Speaker 11: And also for diary.
Speaker 14: The goddess of love actually should be more related to the goddess of lust if you really think about it, because Eras, her son was the god of love, which would the Romans they did Cupid. She would actually be the daughter of both Zeus and Poseidon because Zeus. Zeus took imbued life into the into the seaphone, because she was formed from the seaphone.
Speaker 11: And I really like Greek mythology.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, I totally do too.
Speaker 1: Oh that Kristin, that is it? Kristin Kruk kruk cruk Okay yeah.
Speaker 14: No, No, she's a very beautiful woman, which is sad because like, how do you get out locked up and all that?
Speaker 2: Does she get the carving on her vagina as well?
Speaker 14: Uh no, she did not get that, which I'm happy for her, Like, don't bland yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Next Seam Cult for anybody who doesn't know, that was a part of the initiation, once you got to the higher level of enlightenment or status or whatever. The case was basically head dude in charge who was like basically just fucking every woman that was a part of his group. He would brand them with a knife on their vagina to mark his territory.
Speaker 3: It was a very very horrible, horrible cult.
Speaker 2: And then when you look at the guy, he is the most beta male, cook looking web designer.
Speaker 3: It geek dude.
Speaker 2: How did he get all of these women to believe his rhetoric and bullshit? I will never actually understand, but.
Speaker 14: It was.
Speaker 2: It was wild. There's been quite a bit of documentaries that have been done on the Next Seam of Cult. We did a pretty solid episode on it that was fucked three years ago. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think I told you all about it then too, not as I don't know. I told you all about the Scientology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and we did that Scientology episode because you told us about Operations snow White, when all the Scientologists people infiltrated the CIA and the FBI to remove files on l RON.
Speaker 3: That was wild and also very very factually true. It's insane.
Speaker 1: It does make me wonder the guy that was carving up the ladies' nether regions, was he like sucking the blood out too, like, you know, just with cuts to the nether regions. That seems to be a typical.
Speaker 3: Thing according to the first hand accounts.
Speaker 2: No, but it was like he judged them based off of if they showed any pain through the process.
Speaker 1: I mean, cheers to the ones that didn't show any pain during that.
Speaker 2: My god, there was one and she was one of the main ones on the documentary that was talking about it like she actually like went into a trans state of mind to like it's a trauma response. That's the only way to say it. She like removed herself from the situation, just gritted through it, and everybody else is applauding her for her bravery, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, no, no, stop that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just got to ask or project.
Speaker 14: You know, I didn't know they did the knives because everything that I've all I've studied into it said that it was that they did it with a tattoo youn but with no ink.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, I that's why I did joker in my leg.
Speaker 4: Because it's not always been, but you know, it's not always been.
Speaker 1: Usually Yeah, yeah, Dougie, go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: I was gonna actually bring up the movie The Universal Soldier. We were I think we were talking about that last live show. But I will also want to touch on the twin flame. I think it's kind of interesting because I'm a Greek Orthodox Christian, and when we get married, they believe that the soul of the husband and wife have become unified.
Speaker 2: I think this.
Speaker 9: Sounds like this twin flame theory to the point where it's actually really difficult, Like if someone that's Greek Orthodox wants to get a divorce, it's next to impossible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the Ortho bros Are big into that. But also it's that is biblically speaking, that's what a marriage is supposed to be. It's two souls conjoining into being one body, one soul to never be separated, all these things, you know. And I'm a fucking two time loser as far as that's concerned, so it's not like I have any room to judge any fucking body. But yeah, that's uh is it? Let me ask you? In the Greek Orthodox religion. When you get married, is it considered a coveted marriage, Like in order to get divorced legally, you have to go through the process of the church first and then go through the law system.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So yeah, you have to go through the church first.
Speaker 9: But it's almost next to them possible because they feel like I have a Catholic say till death do us part. We don't party, you know, when we die.
Speaker 2: So you have to go through like your archdiocese essentially to get them to sign off on it. Yeah, on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't no way rude at that point.
Speaker 1: You don't You don't even divorce. You just like separating, you know what I mean? Like change your fucking Facebook name and call it a day.
Speaker 3: Okay, strike a name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The other thing was, you guys are talking about Michael Jay White last live show.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 9: Universal Soldiers the original theories he was actually a Cajun French soldier and it was Jean Claude van Dam So I figured Jacob might be even more intrigued.
Speaker 2: I am, But hold on, they had Jean Claude van dam as a Cajun French soldier or like French legionnaire, like.
Speaker 9: Like like Cajun background. So I guess that's how they explained why he has a French accent or.
Speaker 3: A Belgium you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no, I'm sorry. Cajun French sounds almost nothing like French or Belgium. That is, that's like bringing a Mexican to Spain and saying he's like one of it's like my brother in Christ. No, stop that.
Speaker 1: Imagine farmer friends saying we we you know, it's along those lines.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's a hot take.
Speaker 8: Check it out.
Speaker 9: He's played a casun boy, uh and some something else too.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't dislike him. I just I cannot see him playing a cage. It's the same with like a what was that movie where Channing Tatum played Gambit, one of these X Men's and he tried going on a cage in an accellent shot.
Speaker 3: It's like, first of all, Channing, stop that.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought it was good.
Speaker 1: That was that was Dead Bowl and Wolverine.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, it was Dead Wolverine.
Speaker 2: I don't dislike Channing Tatum as an actor, but don't fucking.
Speaker 4: I just loved how eccentric he was with it, right, and at that point it's insulting you have. Have you met some of the people down here?
Speaker 5: Have you seen the TikTok situation that is like TikTok people, Cajun people calling out other Cajun people.
Speaker 2: Because most them are full of shit. I'm sorry, no Cajun actually said shot every five fucking words. That's insanity. Now, yes, that's that's bullshit. And anybody who's doing that for the clicks, I'm like, I'm sorry, you're probably from the suburbs.
Speaker 3: Dog like stop that you ain't from about.
Speaker 2: To buy you.
Speaker 4: I've only met people, I mean, the only time they say it is when you have a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. There was this one guy from Lafayette and we're in a Facebook graffa no laughy Lafayette and he was like, oh no, shall we do this over here? Shot we do blah blah blah shin And I'm like, first of all, fucking stop, I know that you're full of shit. No, we all talk like this, and yet shot, bro, I'm not fucking shot. Stop calling me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like an hour away, like it's not even nice.
Speaker 15: He's not.
Speaker 2: There's like maybe a very small pocket and laughy that talks like that, and they're all over sixty five, Like you're not that guy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that's like fucking Price Lablonde with Dolan and all that ship Toodlan.
Speaker 2: That's okay, come on that one dude that owns Price Lablon, he does talk like that. All his staff that try, no, it's they do.
Speaker 4: They're older ones though.
Speaker 5: Dou My my ex's grandpa that passed away like two years ago. Who we want to talk about cage and French. It took me as solid six years at best to be able to understand half.
Speaker 2: Of what he said exactly.
Speaker 4: But that's oh no, no, no, no no, And like it was very thick.
Speaker 5: It was very hard to understand, and I would like have to be really close to him and listen, and I'm like, okay, I think I understand what he's saying. And like half the family like that's how they talked. They're but they're all older and like as it's gone down, it's it's less and less. I mean, I've met people that talk and I'm like, when I first moved here, is very hard for me to understand some people, but mostly there's a lot of people that it's not that difficult. People can pick me out in a heartbeat though that I'm not from here. Yeah, like in a heartbeat, you.
Speaker 2: You pronounce words different than do around here, and that I'm saying like incorrect. I'm not saying that in a demeaning way, but like, for instance, there's a city near here that we Gonzalez.
Speaker 4: Everyone I know, he's gonna say it Genda.
Speaker 3: Locally, we call it Gonzales.
Speaker 4: It's Gonzales. It's literally Gonzalez. Everyone.
Speaker 2: No one from here would ever say such things. That's how people are able to pick you out of a crowd.
Speaker 4: For the record, just saying it's it's Gonzales.
Speaker 2: Look. I understand that Louisiana English does not make sense in Americans. I'm aware of that, but we still rock because.
Speaker 5: I don't even hear Mexicans though, like any Spanish people say that, and I'm like, they say Gonzales, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not named after the Spanish guy, my people, it's not named after you know it anyway.
Speaker 1: Claire said. Claire said, Jeffrey Starr actually speaks out heavily about keeping transgender issues away from kids.
Speaker 4: He does, he does.
Speaker 5: I have heard that about it quite often. He actually goes on a lot of podcasts and talk talks about that. He's fantastic and I will always, forever and always be a Jeffree Star fan.
Speaker 4: I own pretty much everything of his.
Speaker 1: Is that, uh is he part of like gays against grooming that whole thing.
Speaker 4: He is not a part of it, but he is.
Speaker 5: He has spoken out vehemently against it and just that you know, hey, I don't care what you do when you're eighteen, which I think it collectively we can agree upon, but it's he's against, uh, pushing it heavily.
Speaker 4: He's against like them taking.
Speaker 5: You know, synthetic hormones and removing their breasts and stuff like that when they're below eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Old, So.
Speaker 1: Castration at that point.
Speaker 4: That's kind of his jam.
Speaker 5: I will say, gays against groomers, those are a lot of interesting I follow a lot of them.
Speaker 1: We had one on the show one point in time. Yeah, yeah, very interesting individual. All Right, So Dougie said, I'll put Jeffrey Star's meat in my mouth.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 4: Wow, doug you on something tonight.
Speaker 2: Boy, he's on a judgment, but like, are you by dog? There's no judgment here. But I'm just curious. That's a bold I'm.
Speaker 9: Just crazy and I just say, I just clicked on.
Speaker 4: What and then I remember that he has a farm in the beef yep.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh shut god, damn, you need to make a you.
Speaker 4: Need to make an a I thing with with him being like shot.
Speaker 2: Oh me, oh fuck that. No, I'm clearly not speaking with any kind of Cajun.
Speaker 3: Accent fucking.
Speaker 2: Gator yea. Oh God, thought about that, just like going fish with my brother and like wrestling a gator just for the contents of it. But like, I'm good, I don't need to damn.
Speaker 1: Timothy said this is back whenever he was still in, but he said wild. It's wild. Religion wasn't allowed to be brought up, and yet here we are again in and Claire said, are you referring to it being? Uh to it being brought up during the live And then Dougie said, Timothy, your name means one who honors God? So pretty interesting. Then Tony said, did he leave or get kicked out? Yeah, we kicked his ass out. And mm, that's funny that he had to bring his little boyfriend on to try and speak up for him too. I thought that was cute.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are you are like feeling all of the heat as far as he is concerned.
Speaker 1: Man, oh, he's a douchebag. I don't like people like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not denying that statement. I'm just like, man, he he pissed in your cheerios hard tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, there's just no pleasing people like that. I'm just not a fan. Yeah, Nora said, sitting in the corner eating cereal, watching watching random dudes crash out this live stream. This uh, this Tuesday live is lit. Yeah, Dougie said. Jacob and Raven got that Coach Klin playbook of show notes.
Speaker 5: Yo, we have so many notes, Like, we have like five notebooks right here, not including all the random papers that I have shit everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had to throw away so many stacks of notebook paper just because it's shit that we did three or four years ago that I know we're never going to revamp or redo.
Speaker 3: So it's like, eh, fuck it.
Speaker 4: I do want to hit the Emerald tablets. I'm not gonna lie good luck. I want to do it. I want to do it. I want to I want to go down this rabbit.
Speaker 2: It'll be a fun one to revamp. There are certain episodes that we've done in the past, Jonathan and I that I think could use a revamp or another look in, and the Emerald Tablets is one of them, don't get me wrong, but there's quite a few. For instance, the Ancient Adrenochrome.
Speaker 4: Episode, Yeah, do you want to hit that one?
Speaker 2: I would love to do another iteration of that. And yes, we will touch on the aztext with the washing of the obsidian daggers and all that, but I feel like there's a lot more as far as if we look at European or Africans, as far as like blood letting rituals and the adrenaline associated with it and the fork effects that these people claim to have gotten from it. I think there's way more to go on as far as ancient adrenochrome usage than we covered in that one episode. I think we could make a really solid another run of that, and there's there's quite a few, so good cult members be on the lookout for these, uh, these revamps to come about, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Nora said, heading to bed. Love y'all except for Timothy, Uh. We we all have our own opinion about the show. But he didn't need to be a dick to our boys and our gal Raven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, some people like Jonathan said, there's no plushing you, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: Stone Platypus said, agreed, hence why he shall be called Timmy the Cuckler.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: And then Dougie chimed in and said Timmy the Glizzy Guzzler.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: Nora said, when the glizzy a hot dog being called a glizzy? When did that come about? Because that is super home arm must be relatively new, it must be right.
Speaker 9: Let's get Timothy on and do an episode about Glizzie guzzling.
Speaker 2: He'll explain it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet he could do it very well. Actually, yeah, yeah, I'm just here, Nora said, third eye all the way close, Timmy, Timmy with the monochrome chakras, Timmy the fucking douche canoe.
Speaker 2: Nora, let's go, dude, here for the fucking noise tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh, Stone Platypus said, Timmy, No bitches, let's go, Nora said, Timothy with the tiny penis, all right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Out, Oh my god, only whole boy up tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not warranted, but see this, this is why I am also not worried about the colt of conspiracy going down the tubes. We have such a solid cult that we have developed over the years that we it's just gonna grow. It's just gonna get better and better and better as more time goes on.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Skunky said, Timothy could could not handle it. He does not know how to obey. Dougie said this Jonathan send off. Timmy ain't gonna bring the cloud to rain on the parade. Not gonna happen, buddy. I actually feel really good about that. Stone Platypus, said Timmy the Femi. Damn Yeah, Unfortunately, tim you know that's just what you're gonna be known as on the cult for a long time. Dirty Sanchez said, every time we come back from Nola, there's about two weeks where I go hard on the Cajun accent just to aggravate my kids. I get, I get up the I get up to the point that I can't stop sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But even still, even New Orleans, they don't have much Cajun accents. They have like big city accents. It's very remnant of like Brooklyn or Queens with like a Southern flair. Don't get me wrong, but you'd be very hard pressed. I mean very hard pressed to find a Cajun accent within the Jefferson Parish, let alone New Orleans proper across the river, which depends on which part of across which river. There's there's definitely a New Orleans pockets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's pockets of different accents and there's I don't know, maybe I've just become tone deaf to a lot of it. Honestly, I could see that I don't hear a lot of it. But I also don't think that a lot of people. I don't hear a lot of accents from people.
Speaker 3: When you hear a true Cajun accent, it sticks out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's no if you if you meet people that have it is it is definitely strong.
Speaker 1: But I mean ever and big time.
Speaker 2: There's an example of one which I think he just said that he wants to come back as the coach again. I was like, come on, he just wants more coke and more sorority girls, which I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: I can't blame it.
Speaker 2: I get it. He won, he brought us to a national championship, the hot tub of the sorority girls doing lines of coke.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, say what you want about the man. He got results one time.
Speaker 4: Hey, I love listening to him.
Speaker 2: Bobby, he was literally Bobby go tgles.
Speaker 4: It makes me so happy every time I heard him.
Speaker 1: Talk Stone Platypus go rid of head. Sir, Actually it's time for your sendoff, my good man.
Speaker 13: It is.
Speaker 18: Yes sir, Yes, just want you blessed be the chaos must up from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 1: Lovely thank you, Samuel.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, if you want to be a if you want to be a part of this conversation every Tuesday, maybe you'll get I don't know, a second rendition of Timmy. I'm sure that they're going to be NonStop. Maybe his boyfriend signs up for Patreon. Who knows. One can only wish at this point. But if you want to be a part of this conversation, you want to be able to h t bag people like Timmy on a regular basis, or you just want to join in on the conversation and talk conspiracies, come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts and I think is down the show notes below. We have several different tiers, but if you want to be able to join for Tuesday nights, go to the Third Eye All the way open tier and you'll get access to all the show's days in advance. You be able to slide into the dms. And probably the best reason why most people go over to Patreon is because it is completely commercial. Kick them nasty ads and join in on us or not on us with us? Hey, come on now, join in with us every Tuesday night. It's always a great time. That being said, we also have good feels cannabis seltzer. Dude, check it out. It is delicious. It comes in a variety of different flavors. You can get whatever. You can get a three pack, six pack, twelve pac, twenty four pack, whatever, however many you want. Just click that link down on the show notes below. Will not leave a hangover. It'll get you feeling right. It ain't that crazy shit that Willie Nelson and Sam the fucking Platypus likes to smoke on a daily basis. It is just the old Reggie, the good stuff. You know, it's not it's not read in weeks. Just read g as in chill. Come, maybe get a couple of giggles. Maybe you feel a little a little warmth coming over your body. It's not gonna send you into another dimension where Keebler, elves and all that shit are gonna be kicking you in the head. It's nothing crazy like that, so check it out. We got that link down the show notes below and if you click on that link you get twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Off indeed, and another way to support the show and also your own financial future and freedom will get be to get involved in the buying and selling of gold and silver, buoyan and minted coins, and the best place to get your start there would be to go to the link in the description below and go check out cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wayne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your accountant. Don't just take our words for it. We're just podcasters. We won't be knowing how money works. Talk to the people that do know how money works and ask them, hey, what do you think about investing in precious metals? I promise you everyone on them that's worth they fuck is going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals over and gold Buoyant is the currency that the kings and queens of old used and it is going to be the currency system that is going to save you and your financial future at retirement time. I promise you the math be mathing on this. Best place to get your start, like I said, would be to go to Coecsilver dot com. Link is in the description below, but in other ways, to support the show and let us know what you think about this episode and all the wild changes that this podcast is going to be going through in the next coming days, weeks, months, and years would be too please hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes, comment, leave of postly, reveal shares of defensive family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms that will get promoted more potential listeners who could have become potential COLT members like the rest of you. Final, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Nonemis six Jonthons of the show and give them the same lever respect over there with the five star of using the positivity in the comments. Come check out the k to to night and come join into us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and we have Wow did I just butcher that?
Speaker 2: Oh? We got it?
Speaker 4: I lost it.
Speaker 1: My mind went to it went to scrambled eggs.
Speaker 2: The brother look at you.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'm sorry. I had a d MT trip the other night and it fucking wrecked my brain. And here I am and I'm just trying to pick.
Speaker 4: Up the pieces.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, all right, I'm back. And this message goes out to Timothy.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Let's enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT. That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT