Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to Rose Pricks. This is a two parter, and this is part two of our episode of Real Housewives of Orange County. So if you're just going to your latest episode, just know that right before this one is part one, and you'd be doing yourself a humongous disservice by only listening to part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't make any sense to you or any anybody. And Gina would be mad. I don't want so mad. She's so mad, and I just I love Travis and I just love him, and I just am so happy that you're in my life, Trappis. And I don't I like that you die your beard. It's okay that you die your beard black. The kids love it. You're ex lady, which we're going to get to. We're gonna get to the ex conversation. But at this point, Gina starts in on Tama. She starts to have a conversation with Tama. That's where we left off. Yeah, and she wants to have me with her. Huh. She's mad, and she's like rightfully says to Tamba, like you make everybody else collateral damage. Yeah, she does, because Tama is always trying to stirs it up. She does not give a fuck about any of these people. Does she even have friends? She always has friends that rotate, which tells you something about her, because you know she's she If she hates somebody, then she loves somebody else, because that's how she works, right right. She sucks.
Speaker 1: So Ga kind of apologizes. Yeah, yeah, Tamara just like tries to own it. But it's it's kind of empty. Oh, it's completely empty. But I don't think it's any more empty than Shannon.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even remember that I did that. I Oh, I guess I did it. I didn't remember. If I remembered, I wouldn't have done it. I would have told you. But yeah, Tamra's like, yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I think I understand. I think I know the difference between Tamara and Shannon the Okay. Shannon has been bitchy and terrible to people in the past. I'm not saying she's not awful, especially awful, but not as bad. Yes, that thing with Gina was just bizarre, and I don't I can't, I cannot. I don't know what to even say about it because it was so awful. But Tamar is constantly saying the worst thing in your face to a person that you could say, she finds like the darkest, most vulnerable thing, and she says it constantly. She's just a sociopath. Shannon has the moments, but she's on app like usually not that bad. And I think that's the difference. That's why she's more like you could forgive her easier than Tamara, like I would never. Tamra's just she's just like, really mean.
Speaker 1: I think that the thing that's going on with Shannon is the but she doesn't like and I'm not sticking up for her this. Yes, she's bad and the whole screaming you're an alcoholic is terrible. I agree, But she also feels that Shannon is lying to everybody. But the thing is that nobody cares. Nobody cares whether Shannon's drinking or not. Everybody feels like, well, it's none of our business, Like we all drink, nobody's judging except for Tamra. But Tamar's thing is like, but she says she doesn't drink, and she does. And she said she didn't drink because we're going to see it was teased for the reunion yeah, she said that Shannon was claiming that she was in this program, but then the story kind of changed and Shannon was like, well, it wasn't really a not drinking program. It was just from my mental health, but we weren't supposed to drink. And then I think that Tamara has seen shannon sneaky drinking and it pisses her off for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's.
Speaker 1: Right, and I don't think it's none, but she can't seem to get over the fact that this stuff is none of her business. And then she's coming off as I do, hypercrits. She's a total hypocrite.
Speaker 2: So she's got just as bad of a drinking she just didn't get behind the wheel. I mean, it's horrible what Shannon said. They both have issues there, so many of them have drinking issues. It's like unbelievable in one cast right at this point, and so it's like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: But also Shannon has been I don't understand how everybody's like, oh my gosh, poor Shannon when Shannon's been horrific to g and Gina's like, well, she's working on herself, okay, So it's okay that when you had your drunk driving things. She went off on you and implied that you're going to.
Speaker 2: Hold your child protect I mean she she made it so that CPS got involved or something. I don't understand how. Gina's just like, well, but Shannon's working on herself. Yeah, I don't know how she forgave that. Now, remember though, look, because see I'm in a position where I don't like Shannon either, so I'm not trying to like make you like her. However, Shannon at the time, let's just put herself and she's trying to deflect off of her drinking issues, which she's probably had for a really long time. So now Gina is driving drunk, and so Shannon, who has not been caught I guess at that point yet doing that, She's going to be like, oh see, look look here, look this lady that way. I mean, it's disgusting what she did. I could never forgive it if I was Gina, But like, do you see what I'm saying, Like where she was coming from, She's like, well, Gina is doing some questionable things and she needs to be checked. And it actually kind of saved Genie. It could have saved Gina's life because now she knows better. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've been I, you know, long before I quit drinking, even when I well, actually I guess I had already quit drinking. But I dealt with people that, you know, I think, drove drunk with their kids in the car. Oh sure, I didn't call CPS on them, right, it's really weird.
Speaker 2: I was talking I met this. I was at a party last week and there was this guy there from Germany and he was saying, he was like, you know, the thing that amazes me most about this country, being America, the United States, is that he's like, I can't believe how much people drive drunk. He's like, especially before ubers, you know, like especially like fifteen years ago or whatever. But he's like, it's shocking to me. He was talking about Texas and specifically because he'd been there, and he's like, it's shocking. They get these big pickup trucks and they do it all the time. Yep, even now like with and I say that with No, he wasn't even being judgmental, but he's like, it's just so weird. We would just never do that there. Do you think it's because they have public transportation. I mean, I guess I'm sure there are people that still do that and you and I've talked about this on the show too, Like back in the day, I've made some choices in my twenties, like leaving the imbrov. There were definitely times I shouldn't have been driving. Oh I drove drunk all the time, but it was what were we going to do? The bus?
Speaker 1: And you if you think you're fine, going to be like, I'm too drunk, I have to take a cab. You just freaking get in your car unless somebody can give you a ride. Also, and this is not me making excuses like I'm horrified I too at the time that I drove drunk. I'm just saying it's it is. Yeah, I would have been grouped right along with German guys. Judgment like yeah, oh yeah, and that's your thing.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even he was just like shocked by He's like, I just don't I don't understand. It's so weird to me. It's so weird to us in like Europe that you guys do this, because yeah, they do have better they have subways, Like you know, we didn't even have what subway goes to the improv. We didn't have uber no, and we were dummies. Yes, we're like just so stupid and I yeah, so like any of us could have been any of these ladies. The Shannon got to a place that was beyond and she needs help and she obviously she shouldn't be dry. The thing that still pisses me off from episode one is she was given and they were like, why don't you just uber for six months? Right, just not drive for a while and just like get your shit together. But she refuses, and that's on her, and so she is putting people at risk. Well that angers me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing that I find difficult to watch with her is she is very much in denial of everything, and everybody who's saying like, oh, but she's working on herself, and how she's always claiming, but I'm working on myself. I've yet to see the work that she's putting in. To me, it just seems like constant denial and that's it. That is what I think bugs me. And maybe obviously I'm not a huge bitch like Tamera, but I could see that that would annoy me if it was somebody in my group of friends. That everybody was like, oh my gosh, she works so hard on herself, and if I was, like, but really right, because all I ever see is her deflecting and calling everybody else liars and saying I didn't do it, I didn't and you know, and with the I mean like I don't want to bring it up again.
Speaker 2: But you know, also with the John Chance.
Speaker 1: And thing, it's like, even when it gets proven that it was alone, she just can't stop going, like, but I spend so much money on him. It's I think I would just be so annoyed by that if I was in that group.
Speaker 2: No, she's she's crazy. She's full of shit and she's crazy.
Speaker 1: So but that's why now when I watch the episodes, because I'm like, it's weird to see them all be like, oh my gosh, Shannon's amazing, poor Shannon. But they kind of do it to everyone because you know, they're doing the same thing with Jen and her awful husband, where they're just like I think they're married now, I don't know with her fiance, where they're like, he's so great to you and your kids, You're amazing for being with him. It's not until stuff is really really.
Speaker 2: Proven right, and then they go, see, we knew it exactly, yeah, Emily especially, But we'll get to that. Okay, we get to that. So where are we?
Speaker 1: Uh so uh Gina, Gina talks to Tamra M hmm.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're taught we are, isn't that? Yeah? So fake apologize. There's a scene.
Speaker 1: So then we moved to a scene where Ryan setting some stuff up here. You know what, Before we do this scene, let's talk about Via, our sponsor. I have one specific product that I love, which is called Zen and Via is a gummy company. They do CBD. They do them with low dose of THCHC and they do them with a higher dose of THC whatever you like. But they're my favorite company because I tried a lot of gummies for sleep CBD prior to this. This is the first one that actually worked that I helped me sleep through the night. That's their Zen product.
Speaker 2: The Zen products is amazing. It helped me sleep. And I also did you try the Focus, the one that's supposed to like you take in the day. It totally settled me. It just kind of we've talked about this takes the edge off a little bit so that you can like sit down and not be anxious and like do your work during the day. Yeah, their CBD products are incredible, as are the ones. I've tried different doses of the thchc ones strong and they're like they are made from quality ingredients, like made in the USA, farmed here. Like I just it's really quality stuff. It's the best gummy I've ever tried in my life. Well, tell everyone how to get it. I will if you are twenty one or over. Check out the link to via in our description. Use the god rose Pricks to receive fifteen percent off. So after you purchase, they're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show rose Pricks tell them we sent you. So this fall enhance your every day with Viya. And like I said, is the holidays are coming up. This will make a good gift too. Oh yeah, you don't know what to get somebody? Like really, this is try this stuff out. Do it right this second. You're at your computer, do it now. I mean I want to be bossy, but you know it's really good stuff. Okay, So now can we talk about Emily kissing everybody? Because that made me laugh before we get to Ryan. Uh, yes, that's right. Before the Ryan thing. So Emily is being kind of funny, so Heather kind of she kisses Heather kisses Terry, and then for some reason she kisses Eddie right, and then Emily is like, She's like, okay, so we're just kissing everybody. So then she kisses everybody. She's just wasted. Oh, kind of horrified, but it's kind of funny. She just kisses everybody on the lips, because like, why not, it's very funny. I did like it was a cuteart It was a cute moment. Then we go over to Ryan and Matt. Matt has been Matt is Ryan's friend, who is the guy who is the bookie that we've basically been talking about this whole season, And there he is, and he even makes a joke like, oh, this is my money launderer. Ha ha, You guys are so funny.
Speaker 1: But we're going to find out at the very end of this episode that he's facing eighteen years Okay, So I don't know why this is freaking crunny.
Speaker 2: I don't know. The only thing I can say, and it's going to sound as naive as jin, but I think Ryan is a tool, and I think he's guilty, but somehow got off. But there's a world in which maybe Ryan really didn't know, because he did.
Speaker 1: If he knew that sent you Cecily, he got immunity. He got immunity because he had to give information.
Speaker 2: He of course he knew, because but he said you he's my money.
Speaker 1: Four yes, because he's in on the scheme. But he maybe his hands weren't quite as dirty as Matt or maybe they the FBI figured that they needed Ryan to put Matt away in jail. But Ryan a fucking one hundred percent knew exactly.
Speaker 2: What was going on, Let's say, because why would he say this is my money launder as a joke. You just wouldn't even say that, right if you knew, if he knew everything in that moment, why would he say that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he knows he's getting in trouble, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I think he's a tool. So I'm I'm inclined to agree with your assessment. Or he's really.
Speaker 1: Cocky and he does a lot of drugs and he just thinks, like these people and no one's going to get me.
Speaker 2: They don't have anything on me. Yeah, he's got he's got something slimy that I've never quite seen. I was going to say, he has like a coked out Jack's vibe, but it's different than Jack's. It's it's worse somehow. I don't know what he is. But I don't like him. I don't like him for Jen. I don't like him for the show. Sorry.
Speaker 1: No, And I don't blame I don't blame Tamra in this in this one instance, I don't blame her for being like I don't want this fucking guy in our friend.
Speaker 2: Group, Like this is gross.
Speaker 1: He's he's up to absolutely no good. He's being investigated by the FBI. Like what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: That sounded like a me line, What are we doing here? What is this? So Emily then confronts Katie about Heather being mean the kid, saying, I get so confused by the storyline every time. I don't totally understand. She's so slurry.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what happened, so I wrote, I wrote down the whole the conversation exactly as it was. So Emily's like, Kylie came to stay with my children. She did, this is an amazing job.
Speaker 2: Then with Kylie laugh.
Speaker 1: My boys told me mom, Kylie told us that Heather's mean, And Katie's like, okay, can I tell you what she told me? So then they show a flashback of Kylie telling the story that she said that. The boys were like, hey that she said to the boys, Okay, this is Kylie talking. Hey, my mom is friends with your mom. Do you know any of her friends? And the boys said, yeah, we know Heather, but she's really mean. Okay, I don't believe Kylie's end of this story.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on this. I do agree with you, especially when we saw the little boy. She's like, well, I mean, it's not like my youngest kids saying it. And then they show a flashback of her six year old son going like, what is Heather being mean to you mama again? It's time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they totally the editors throw her under the bus and I thought you I thought it was chef's kiss.
Speaker 2: Like right after the kid goes.
Speaker 1: Mommy, was Heather being a jerk again for the millionth time?
Speaker 2: Why she always so mean to you? Yeah? That was ridiculous. It was ridiculous, I will give you that. And so Heather and being a little hard on her well, well, I mean, none of it is that important, is the point? Because yes, we know that Katie and Heather don't like each other. So I don't think it's that crazy that Katie's kids would be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know Heather's mean. I don't think that's so crazy. But I do think it's weird that Kylie is trying to throw the boys under the bus. I don't believe that these young boys. First of all, I don't believe they had a conversation where she was like, you know, my mom is friends with your mom.
Speaker 2: Do you know any of her friends.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that these two twin stupid boys are going to be like, yes, as a matter of fact, we do know some of our moms.
Speaker 2: We've really noticed the dynamics between Heather. You know what's really weird. I mean, honestly, as they're like playing with g I Joe's you know what, I just don't it's like a very subtle snark. You get a very new money, subtle snark that Heather's throwing and I don't like it. You're like, wait, would you say you said new money subtle snark? Yes, that was totally my thought. That was my thought Kylie, like, these boys are very sophisticated, mom. They were really they were.
Speaker 1: Discussing just nuances that you would not think they'd pick.
Speaker 2: Up on, but they did. It was really crazy. Yeah, Emily so conversation, even though Emily's drunk.
Speaker 1: She's like, Okay, my boys don't even know who the fuck Heather is and they didn't say it. And Katie's like, well, she says they did, and I believe my daughter.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, it's just stupid. Yeah, it's a dumb That's why I just don't. I don't. I couldn't even care to understand it. Every single time they've tried to do it. But Heather is genuinely mad, so she's gonna she and Katie kind of get into it. She calls Katie boring, what did you think of that? She's like, your bar, Yeah, that's true, that's her.
Speaker 1: So Katie, well, basically, Katie, I don't know if does Heather walk over to the conversation or whatever, and she and Katie says, well, we were just giggling about it, like just just two ladies giggling and giggling.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Heather goes, wait, you were laughing about me being mean, and then Heather gets.
Speaker 2: So over the top with her like, yeah, so mad, how.
Speaker 1: Dare you it's she does, she does take it over the top, but Heather's already big mad at the fact that Katie and I'm going to side with Heather on the idea that it is weird for a new person to come into your friend group via Sutton and she first time on the season, you find out your Heather. You find out that this bitch is going around to everybody going I have a story about Heather.
Speaker 2: Let's bring her down. But the stories are so stupid. But it's not anything for real. It's like, oh, they may have called PAPAA on themselves, which they did, you know, I don't know my six year Like she literally came up with the most benign thing that should not be a fight. I get that Heather would be annoyed if that's real, where she's just like, why are you coming for me? Come for any of these other bitches? Why me leave me out? Leave my name at her mouth? But Heather isn't perfect, like she thinks, she's just not and I fancy pants as they used to call her, like she's you know, she got to have something, and they did call Popper. They clearly called paparazzi on themselves. They're posing for the phone. Maybe they didn't Okay, maybe they didn't call the paparazzi, but they knew they were posing for a photo. And maybe that's where maybe if Heather just said that, like, obviously we're pointing at something at Disneyland.
Speaker 1: It is so clearly staged. We didn't your person believe that they alerted POPPERA. I don't think that paparazzi would care that Heather dubro is at Disneyland. No nobody would drive all the way there for that, Like did somebody did they?
Speaker 2: Did they take a picture?
Speaker 1: Did they take a selfie or have someone take their picture and send it to paparazzi? And probably I don't disbelieve that at all. But it's Katie's intention of like I found out that she called paparazzi. She's trying to embarrass her. So the thing is you're putting Heather in a weird position where she has to go. Yeah, I mean we did send that to paparazzi. We do like to promote ourselves like it's a weird thing. To have to say about yourself when you're like, why do you fucking care? Katie, Like, why are you bringing that up? What do you think this is? Like? Oh, you really got me? Like this is what's going to take me down this season. And it's if I'm Heather, I'm gonna be like, it's just ridiculous. Is what is up this girl's ass? Why is she coming for me? So Heather waves her off and goes, I'm done with all your lies and your nonsense and coming after me, And then Katie thinks she's she's having a moment. She's like, you're always putting your nails in my face. You're a liar, You're a liar, liar pants you did call paparazzi. And Heather is just like, how dare you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm over it. I'm just over It's a fake, bullshit storyline. And it's like there's so much more on the show, like they should. That's the thing. I guess they have to have filler, just like Alexus's lips. They got to fill that shit up. They gotta fill time.
Speaker 1: But it was a waste and I don't and I don't believe that any of these people are actually mad at each other. So I a great and Emily is trying to kind of come for Katie. She's like, okay, w G see how telling Tiara put me in a bad position with my best friend Heather. And Katie's like, I do yes, I'm sorry. I won't do that again. Moving forward, So Tamra, this was so weird. Tamra runs over runs across the party, which by the way, is probably in like a six by six space because that's how the cameras are set up. So every if you notice people are gossiping about each other, and then they have this over the shoulder shot of somebody and you can see that like Shannon and somebody else are standing basically right behind two people and they're all talking about each other.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny. It's like you're all standing in this little spot. But Tamra runs over and hugs Jen kind of the way that you might like how you hugged Andy Cohen.
Speaker 2: I didn't hug him. I just touched his chest gently.
Speaker 1: The way you hug like you bear hugged him, like you just wrapped him up and like a hug, impressed your body kind of against him.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like that, the way I just shoved my buds, the way I took my pants off. I had his choice and just is like, look at this, you like this. I shouldn't have done that. Look at my minge. I regret that that I can see now in retrospect.
Speaker 1: Not great, right, So Tamra, Tamra's like, you look so beautiful and I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: Of shit, yes, this is what okay, this is where I went over the edge. Tamra's just so full shit and this is when I spoil this last our last show. Jen knows she's full of shit, and she doesn't take the bait. She's like, what evs get out of here? Literally, She's like because because look out fast it escalate. Tamara can't even stay on that bullshit line. First of all, she has to have Jen because she's fighting with shann and she can't fight with everybody. So, oh, I guess they're not They're not coming with me on the gen train. So I better make this right. And Eddie's making her make it right. Eddie and Jen are friends, and he's like, you better fucking do stop this. So Tamara has to be full of shit, and Jen's like yeah, I'm not having it well.
Speaker 1: And Tamar still thinks that she's got this smoking gun. She's like, listen, I just want you to understand that there's like more to it. I have texts a lot of texts, Like, I have so many texts and I want to show them all to you. So Jen tells Camera, like, the difference is that Shannon could be all over that text thread and I don't care because she's changed and Tamara never changes. Okay, you're you're wrong. You're right, Tamara never changes, but you're wrong. The Channon has changed. Okay, that's fair, fair enough. Now, now Vicky makes a good point. At this point, Vicky is like, you know, Tama basically is like, Tarma sucks. I don't have anything to say to her. Her e She says something like, her ego is the size of Los Angeles. Well, Vicky, yours isn't much smaller, but she does. She's sort of like, I have nothing to say to her. I don't trust her, I don't like her. I'll give her that. And then Jena's like, Tamar, you talk shit about Ryan to everyone, including Katie at the dinner, and Tamar thinks she's She's like, yeah, well, all the women talk shit about Ryan, which is true. I just want to say that it is true. Tamar is outing this stuff on camera and Jena does not like that. Jen doesn't like it. She doesn't believe anything is wrong. But all of these women are talking about freaking Ryan. Yes, that's true, Jenny, see that later for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Jen's like, I don't want to talk about it, and you're going to raise your voice, you can leave.
Speaker 2: So Tamara's like, okay.
Speaker 1: Then everyone's screaming for okay, this this whole part of the show, right, I'm hoping you can shed some light on because Shannon is going to storm out again and I have no idea why.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, yeah, you know, that seemed edited poorly, because first of all, let's not Yeah, everyone's yelling. Emily is drunkingly like, she's so drunk she's yelling. Shannon seems relatively sober at this point, doesn't she Monroe, Oh he brought me a toy ow you want to bring the sheepies? Okayy's okay, you're silly. Oh you know what, I forgot to give him his Gaba pen in this morning? Oh that must okay, this is what that looks like silly face. Somebody needs a chill pill. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Emily's hammered, and she's just like Shannon, yeah, shon.
Speaker 2: So Shannon comes over and they take a group picture.
Speaker 1: That's why she wants yeah, and then all of a sudden, what I felt was out of nowhere. Unless yeah, it's either bad editing or you saw something that I didn't see. Shannon just gets super mad and she's like, oh, I've been doing is working on my Oh maybe okay? Hold on, Alexis is in the picture. Yeah, yeah, she's far away from Shannon. Does she say anything, Well, she does.
Speaker 2: When Shannon leaves, she doesn't say anything that I noticed at first. But Shannon something seemed to be edited out, because like she's just standing there and she's fine, and then all of a sudden she's like, and I won't take this anymore and I had to fly home and she storms out and that's when have another drink? Did you hear that? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Tamra goes, well, that's what she does. She storms off. That's our But that made no sense. I can't make sense out of that because it honestly did not. It seemed like they left something out of editing, but then the next part is amazing. Okay, I mean, Shannon, I'm sorry, but if other people aren't seeing the Shannon that I'm seeing at this point, I don't I don't know what to tell you. Shannon storms into the bar area over to Matt, Katie's husband.
Speaker 2: Matt, and she's like, this was insane. I'm leaving, and Matt just as like what happened? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: She's like, you know what, I used to say I'm done, but then I would come back, but now I am done. So Matt says, well, I mean maybe you should walk away because you know I care. Literally, it's unedited. You see it coming out of his mouth. There's nothing He doesn't.
Speaker 2: Go like, because you're a cunt.
Speaker 1: He says, maybe I should walk away because you know I care about you and you've always been nice to me. And then Shannon's like, well that really angers me because you don't know me. I'm probably the strongest person in this whole group.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's sane. Okay, I'm going to say something. I'm gonna say something. I'm going to get read. You've been holding back. I have been holding back this entire season. It's almost like We're in a debate club and you're like, but why can't everybody see? And you know what? I see it? Now? You win? You win, because my god, you won. Can we take hold on? Hold on? Let me just take a moment, brea cry if you need to cry it out, let it go, Let it okay, but go. I also hate Tamara too, so don't worry. I know, I know, and I get that. It's it's clear that you're right. Shannon has these bursts of insanity and you never really know. It's like you don't really know what's going to happen. She goes after the wrong people. She goes after whoever she thinks is weaker than her. Yes, and it's it's so gross and there's no even No matter how much she tries to play the victim, which is what she always does, she's always going to find someone to be a fucking asshole. So she's not great. You're so right, and she thinks she thinks that she's right, like she she thinks she's just a victim of everybody, and she thinks that people are going to be on her side because she thinks.
Speaker 1: Like all these people will back me up. But weirdly, and this hasn't happened yet, but I do want to say that. It is like, okay, well, you know what, we'll get to it. So Matt says, well.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm the strongest person in this group.
Speaker 1: And then Matt says, and there probably is some editing going on in here in this conversation. So Matt's like, okay, well, why are you over here talking to me?
Speaker 2: Then? And he's you know, while we find out he's kind of trying to separate himself because he doesn't want to be near Ryan and Matt. He doesn't want to be in the same He's like, I'm actually scared that there's going to be an FBI raid. I don't want to be a part of this. Yes that comes out later, I think that's nothing.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm in a weird business deal right now about like golf ball shotglasses with my wife, and I don't I don't want to be around any money laundering stuff.
Speaker 2: So Matt literally says, he's like, oh, why are you over here talking to me? I was just how did I get hurt? That was just standing. She believes it, and she goes, are you trying to argue with me? Are you kidding me? Right now? Are you kidding me? Which is like wow, right, she's out of her mind? And then she stay, she doubles down on it. I guess she's just drunk and she can hold it a little bit more better than Emily in some ways. Sometimes I guess I can't unless she just has like a complete personality. I mean, they all kind of have personality disorders, except for Gina, who was perfect.
Speaker 1: So now we see so Tamas trying to leave and Terry is being funny and.
Speaker 2: He's like, let's give Terry a compliment. He looks good after his he got a nose job and it looks good. Yeahs say it. I'll say it. Terry's like, don't leave me. He's being funny.
Speaker 1: He's like, doesn't want Eddie to have to go home to and then he grabs Eddie from behind and he's like nice boobs.
Speaker 2: Which is funny friendly, It's nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Shannon storms back in over to Katie and she's like, your husband said inappropriate thanks today. What I mean, what were you thinking during this part?
Speaker 2: I mean I thought she was out of her mind. It made absolutely no sense. I was like scared for production. It made no sense. Yeah, So then Katie's like, what did he say? And she's like, he said, maybe it's time for you to walk away. And I was like, are you sious here?
Speaker 1: But I'm going to say something which was weird, So wouldn't you think because I thought this was going to kind of blow up.
Speaker 2: I thought Katie was going to be like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like, now you're coming for my husband, like you're going to try to make it seem like he says, because I thought it was pretty weird to say your husband said something inappropriate to me. I feel like you're implying that he was like sexually bothering you. Don't you think if somebody said that, Like if somebody if somebody came running over to me at a party and was like John said something inappropriate to me, I'd be like what? And then if I found out straight and do anything right, well, she's like, I've got to talk to him about this. But then only a few minutes later, you see Shannon and Katie and they're like sitting by a wall.
Speaker 2: This is right right at.
Speaker 1: The part where and I'm skipping something so we'll come back to it.
Speaker 2: But where Emily's falling off the wall. M hm, oh, you mean Geena and Emily are like climbing the wall to look at Johnny Jay. Yea, so over to the We're not there yet.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I but I The reason I have to say that is because in that scene you can see that Katie and Shannon are like having a really funny like they're just laughing together next to each other, sitting So I was like, okay, so maybe these people are just being.
Speaker 2: Really dramatic for no reason, trying to have a scene. I mean, I guess, but that didn't It still didn't make any sense at all. So then okay, so Gina wants to give a toast to Jen. This is when Tamra sneaks out. This is a big moment. Tamra's like, let's ask she French exits, and I mean, good, that's the best choice she's made the entire time.
Speaker 1: I've never called a French exit, only an Irish goodbye French.
Speaker 2: Exit either one same thing. Okay, this is when Johnny Jay shows up, and I just was like, the nerve of this sea word, what a piece of shit he is. He does not need to get out of the thing. He doesn't even need to go pick up Alexis. They're being driven. I cannot stay. She's the worst, and he's even worse. And he's just trying to make oh like like we give a shit about whatever business dealings he has. I don't care what Hannon said about, Like, we don't need to clear your name because you don't have a name off my television, right idiot. So Alexis is like so over the obviously, like Alexis is to me what Shannon is to you? Still, Like I just I just if I would be out of my mind if there were people defending Alexis on Reddit, so I totally get where you're coming. I'd be like what Luckily that is not the case, right. But she's such a like she's doing such a big to do about John Jansen being there, Like, eh, Shannon for her credit here, to her credit, does not seem to care. She's kind of over it. Maybe she's drunk, but she does not seem to care that John Jansen's there. She's like whatever.
Speaker 1: So we freeze on Shannon and we get we have a we have a false ending here because we sprite freezes on Shannon and her final card says Shannon's girls are thriving in New York City in Paris, which I freaking told you at the last episode stop trying to make Shannon's kids a housewife.
Speaker 2: And they're trying to get him on the show obviously, like that's whatever. That was some deal they made. Also, let's not not point out that these aren't Chiron's they're doing anymore. They do as though it's a text message, like maybe it look like a cell phone and I could not read it. I was like, it's going too fast. They're not leaving it on there long enough, and I wasn't about to like pause it. I'm like, if you don't want me to read it, then I'm not going to read it. But that's on you production. So all I have is that, yeah, Shannon's won, and I just wrote Emily whatever, camera sucks, Heather whatever, Emily's falling.
Speaker 1: So this is the part where though Emily's falling in the bushes because she's so drunk, Emily and Gina's not drunk, but she's she's They're trying to do this like Laverne and Churley thing.
Speaker 2: They think it's so cute. It's like she looks like Ramona and Sonya right, they're trying to so best friends, we're wacky.
Speaker 1: Well they try to do that with Shannon and Vicki as well. Really it's trying to yes.
Speaker 2: We don't you and I on the beer on the Milwaukee beer thing. I'm sorry this is a Laverne and Churley reference, which she will not get somewhere else. But they're just Oh, I guess Lucy and Lucy and her friend would be about yes, yes, Lucy and Ethel. But you know we don't like Lucy and Ethyl. No, we don't at all.
Speaker 1: But that's which adds to why we don't like this kind of like fake.
Speaker 2: Because you and I have been friends for a long time and we've never done like a weird thing. We were trying to like hold a glass to a wall to overhear somebody else's conversation and falling all over each other. Yeah, we got a lunch. It's like, it's just.
Speaker 1: We don't eat, and in general, we don't really respond well to physical comedy, Like I'm not going to ever watch a Mister Bean special.
Speaker 2: I don't like a lot of big facial expressions and like we're so crazy, We're so silly. And I mean even my Gina. I'm like, don't don't let this happen. Gina, You're better than this. Don't do this. I'll be your friend. But yeah, they're falling all and Emily's just wasted. But no one wants to talk about that. And it's not like just a one time thing. Look, I drink, you know, like I'll have, like I said, a big events, like I'll have I'll have my two, my two, a lot of drinks and I'll have fun. I don't fall down.
Speaker 1: What if I I was like, what if I was like, yeah, I mean I'll have two or three drinks, but like I'm fine now, like I can totally and you're like my study, you just have a.
Speaker 2: Book coming, yeah, which would be fine. Also though we're all just living, we're all living our list life. We can. It's no I guess I just brought that up to say, like, no judgment on the drinking itself, just the hypocrisy of yelling at Shannon, yes, who sucks. Also they all freaking suck, yes.
Speaker 1: And no wonder I will say this in defense of Shannon, like they're all saying, well, yeah, we get drunk, and like, you know, but we don't like crush our car. Well, but guess what if you were drunk enough and you got behind the wheel of your car, you would crush your car Like yeah, and sat such a more responsible drinker.
Speaker 2: Right, and Shannon has a little bit more of a problem. Let's say, Okay, so, yeah, she has the disease. She can't she's they're showing her waking up in the mornings and drinking like this is an issue. Yes, I would say, Sutton is really no different at this point. She just has drivers agree, so like, this is an issue. So you know at this point, don't scream. That's why camera still sucks the most. Yeah, she's the worst because we know this. Okay, that's the worst.
Speaker 1: For like, why do so many of these housewives have drinking problems? Maybe we need to ask Andy Cohen.
Speaker 2: Let me touch his let me touch his nipples and see what happens. Maybe we should let's get to the big Now there's more. There's a reveal here. Yeah, we go through their dumb shit and we both care. You don't care, okay, well, I mean, okay, okay, Gina, what was Gina saying?
Speaker 1: Well, we have to laugh at the fact that uh oh, well, hold.
Speaker 2: On, Katie did not go to South Korea. Katie still has not yet gone to cal even though that was her entire storyline and her her.
Speaker 1: Last line of the show is she's telling her husband. At least I can always rely on the fact that I'm telling the truth and someone else is not.
Speaker 2: It's not really okay, that's your big good job. Yes.
Speaker 1: So then Gina catches the bouquet because they're doing like a fake like we're at a wedding, and it says Gina Travis are still living apart and share custody of their dogs.
Speaker 2: All right, and that was good. I was glad to hear it. I think there's very much together, which is fine. That's who Gena. She's she's like I said, she's right or die, and we love her.
Speaker 1: So then Jen gives this really heartwarming Blue Mountain greeting card speech about how things go to all my friends and even though there were doubters, I've I've never had a love like this. This is the most amazing love that I have with this here man Ryan.
Speaker 2: And then three weeks later I love it. I was like, three weeks later, I know, we're like, what, there's more time here, So three weeks later later we find out uh oh, Ryan did get accused of what they were all talking about, and he ended, you know, we'll get we'll get to what happened.
Speaker 1: We see headlines from US Weekly, page six, a bunch more headlines, and they all say Real Housewives of Orange County star Jennifer Pedrante's fiance reportedly embroiled in a sixteen million dollar Major League Baseball gambling scheme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's a pretty big thing. So Tamra showing her true colors again was never really apologizing to Jen. She was made to do that by Eddie. She immediately she's the first one to be like, see what do you guys think? See, which I understand why she'd feel that way, but she's still a couz, total cous It will never change my mind. So then we have Jen.
Speaker 1: She's on the couch with Ryan and she's sitting on the couch. She looks very serious. This is serious.
Speaker 2: Jen.
Speaker 1: She's like, this is like huge for me. And Ryan is so bad. He's so bad. He's like, you know what, Life just sometimes throws stuff at you that you can't control. That's why it's called life.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about that in a second, because I had to pause for a second and I was like, wait, what, life sometimes throws stuff at us, That's why they call it life. That's insanity. That's even crazier than Shannon yelling at Matt for no reason. He's such a dumb ass. But it makes sense that those two would be together. And this is when he says, like, maybe it's the lord's plan. How is it the lord's plan that you embezzled fourteen million dollars or sixteen whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, She's like, and she had, Well, everyone's going to want to question me.
Speaker 2: She goes, this is gonna be a fucking bloodbath for me.
Speaker 1: And Ryan goes, you know what, I don't give a shit what your friend gep they if they want to sit with me and ask me about my business dealings because I'm not involved with this. Matt is and I think he is really going to say, like, I didn't do anything, I have no involvement in this.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't get amanity does get off. You don't get immunity though for having that community. And I didn't know that. So he's so he had us, so he turned other people in. He snitched. Yes, Okay, yes, And how do we know that because it's Google it that's been reported. Okay, oh yeah, that's what she's been saying because I blocked Tamra out. He is all up in it. This is his business partner.
Speaker 1: They travel together all the time, they're all they're both doing it. It's they have a business together. And I'm sorry, but he if you give somebody immunity, it's because they have information, absolutely right. So if you if you just google his name, you'll find out he got immunity.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, So Tamra meets up with Emily and Heather and supid. Alexis, yeah about it.
Speaker 1: Always talk about Yeah, well first they have and I think this is kind of important. They flash to a bunch of the different people, like they flashed to Jen going, Jen's dumb if she's going to.
Speaker 2: Marry this guy, and they later they all say it, they're like, she's the dumbest. Gina finally has the last word on that. She's like, she might be the dumbest person.
Speaker 1: She goes, it's gotta be that she's blinded by love, because no one is this dumb.
Speaker 2: Then she says it later she's like she's.
Speaker 1: And Emily says, Emily, but hold on it, because right before that Emily goes Jen makes bad decisions and she's just like oblivious.
Speaker 2: But Emily, don't forget.
Speaker 1: Is the one that I was mad about, because she was the one who was egging Jen on and going, he's great, he's such a great guy. He's so good to your kids. You got Emily, You're a fucking bitch for saying that.
Speaker 2: I think she's drunk sometimes and says one thing, and then when she's sober, Emily she's angry and law all about the law, like she's full of shit too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they go back to Jen with Ryan, and that's when Ryan's like, you know, I believe everything is the Lord's plan, everything's working for us. What kind of freaking cult, weird manifesting? And did you see that the dog side eyed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dog dog into this. I saw that. Okay. So then that's when they go over to Tamra. Right, everybody del Camino, okay, and Tamra walks in to meet Emily. Yeah, this is where she's like Heather and alexis right, they're all there and they're just talking. That's what I have. I just watched it literally yeah, Emily and Heather and unless they have a different conversation on Heather and Alexis, but I think they're all together.
Speaker 1: Well because over what We're going to go over to Katie's house in a minute with right, that's the first Tamara's like, yeah, my gut is never wrong. I knew he was involved in something, but I had no idea it was this bad. Yes, And then they all speculate about what he did and they're all scandalized and they're like, if she marries him.
Speaker 2: She's ridiculous, and they're not wrong about that. There, I give him that. I would say the same thing at this point because he's so gross. But they're just also full of shit because they're like, I like her, Yeah, like you said, I like him, do you because you don't? I mean you immediately don't? Why because you don't want.
Speaker 1: To take care of you? He's a stand up guy. Only a great guy would like take you in and like, also take care of your kids. Well, let's talk about this. This is where it got kind of interesting again.
Speaker 2: When Jen goes over to I guess Katie's and she's still she is not very bright because she's still like, but I mean, like, what's bad about him? What she goes? She goes.
Speaker 1: You, guys, this is a lot like I just left the house. I didn't know where to go, really, so you went to your fake friend's house. These people are about your friends with Cam you went to for production.
Speaker 2: And Gina doesn't like you. She's not like you this whole season. But she's got to be the like speaking the truth to you. She's the only one. It's so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for saying that, because yes, going back to the beginning of the season, which to them is only a couple months ago that they were filming, I mean, you hate Gina. You and Gina hate each other, right, big fight.
Speaker 2: But well, Jeen doesn't hate Gina. I think Gina is just doesn't She's too smart for Jen. She doesn't want to be friends. That's just not that's not her. People. I love Gina so much, so.
Speaker 1: Gina is like, I think you were in an unhealthy relationship, and.
Speaker 2: She can I say this about Gina, She says this, but she finds this weird. Gina is always so good about like, she's not judgmental, so she says things with such a helpful tone, and she's done that with Shannon's She's like, look, I'm going to speak the truth, but I'm not going to say it in a way that I'm like, you suck, You're an idiot, Like you know what I mean. I feel like that would be hard to do with Jen at this point, and Gina still is able to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Jen's like, but I don't know what you mean, like what part of it is unhealthy?
Speaker 2: And Gina goes everything yeah, and she says it like like, look, I'm looking out for you at this point. Now you're just like a lost deer and I it's and then Jen starts to say She's like, I fucked up. I think I fucked up. Well, she well, first she defends him.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, yeah, you guys, I was in a marriage for twenty three years to a man who couldn't even have a conversation.
Speaker 2: With me, and now I feel like I have a best friend.
Speaker 1: So Katie goes, well, your concern should be for you and your kids, and then then Jen starts crying, Yeah, yeah, they are both of us.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I kind of like pet because I think at the end of the day, if you strip away all the other bullshit of the show. She is somebody like that would be reasonable in your life, you know what I mean? Maybe I don't know. So yeah, she starts to cry. She starts to realize it. She's like, I fucked up. But then we get to the we're nearing the end here, that's when we find out, actually, Ryan it turns out, was found innocent.
Speaker 1: They don't really go into all of it. It says right here, Ryan wasn't indicted. He received full immunity. No, but what did it say on the chirn the end of the show. It doesn't say all that. It just says, like the other guy was found guilty and is facing eighteen years. Right, but Ryan was found innocent.
Speaker 2: It didn't say he was found innocent. It says he wasn't indicted. Oh, I read indicted as innocent because it was too small of a.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. He was given the me unity and he wasn't indicted, and.
Speaker 2: His partner was well that's now listen, stay with us, because.
Speaker 1: And then he says and then at the end of the card it says Jen's wedding is scheduled for twenty twenty five. Yeah, it'll happen. Gina says, which I thought was interesting. Right before the card, Gina says, I think it's incredibly hard for Jen to wrap her head around the fact that she blew up her life for this man who didn't turn out to be what she thought he was. So remember that Jen like cheated with Ryan on her husband, That's right, and like, you know, blew up her marriage for this guy. Jen has a very bad picker, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. And she's a dumb ass and she kind of screwed people over money and didn't pay rent. And I don't know, look at this ring, yees sell the freaking ring or give Gina the money the back rent. You guys didn't pay rent like that. Now I'm mad. I'm just a case man. I just woke up. I was just unfrozy, and I don't know what. I don't know anything about Rent. What's wrong? What's those four letters? Rent? What's wrong with this man? I don't like she's nuts, but you guys, I just want to plug next week because I had heard from Gina, actually, because she's we're good friends. No, I think I told you she'd been on Watch What Happens and she'd said like it was a really healing She made the reunion seem like it was real chill, and I don't think it's going to be that chill. I think Gina doesn't get the brunt of it because she her hands are kind of clean now, so she's like enjoying watching other people fight. Uh huh, this is what we would all do. But so maybe that's why I thought that. But it looks like it's going to be a damn good reunion. It does look pretty good.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it doesn't mean just because they could end on a good note, but it could still be crazy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think Gina is going to get the most of it. I think it's just gonna I can't I'm excited to watch the shit go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of these people are still not speaking. Mm hmmm, so that that bodes well for a good reunion.
Speaker 2: I mean it might be time to I mean, the show's not ending. I mean, they're obviously they have a lot more to go. Does They're not implying in any way like Jersey Jersey was so bad at the end that they couldn't even have a reunion. Andy was like, we can't have a re union. So instead they divide, and they divided them into two groups. At the end, I don't even remember. I couldn't tell you who hated who and why because they were so vile, all of them. But they put them in two groups and made them have a watching party. So they had the two groups watching the finale separately, and that was the reunion. There was no reunion. Oh, and I mean it was bad because nobody gives it to their sometimes they get it wrong. I would say with this OC cast, I mean, I know everyone wants Stammer out, but you're right, it's good TV. I don't think you'd get rid of her, you know, I think this is a good cast. I'd keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if nobody will film with her, they'll have to get rid of her. But like they wouldn't need her on that wall, but.
Speaker 2: Heather will film with her. But I think I do think Heather's probably jumping. Maybe maybe they were floating that out and it just didn't.
Speaker 1: But she did jump because we've seen the at we've seen who's coming up Beverly Hills, and Heather's not on the cast.
Speaker 2: I know that that was the rumor, but maybe that she's going to be a friend of a secret friend of, and they'll try to work her in because they moved to Beverly Hills. She doesn't belong in OC, right, I agree, So I'm not really sure what's going on. But all right, hey guys, if you've just finished listening to part two, go over to our Patreon because we have also today the Reunion for Love Is Blind. Yeah, that happened. That shit up, and I've got some serious shit to say about Nick Lache and I'm sure you do too, but we'll get to that. My god, is he dumb? Sorry? And then we like him? But yeah, and also, obviously you know all the other stuff we're doing ninety day the other way if you're following that, obviously Golden Bachelorette. We got it all up and it's still coming next week, so stay with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thanks everybody, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye bye