Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful Friday, cruising into a three day weekend, a labor day weekend. Put a smile on your face and let's tackle some more questions. Shall in enjoy ourselves? Hey, Jesse? If jd Vance is the front runner for twenty twenty eight, who do you have?
Speaker 2: Is the VP? I have Trump?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not gonna be Trump, all right, not gonna be Trump.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong. It would.
Speaker 1: It would drive the left crazy. But it's time to let him go. We don't want a king. Trump himself would probably tell you that eight years is enough. George Washington knew it. Eight years turn around and give up power. And that's very difficult when you have somebody you like in.
Speaker 2: Charge, but.
Speaker 1: Never ending power for one man pretty much always ends up badly.
Speaker 2: Let him go. There'll be others.
Speaker 1: Trump is not the last, he's not the end. He's not the only hope. He is somebody who in a lot of ways moved the ball forward in saving this country from communism. Not perfect, certainly, all kinds of failures in there, I get that for sure. But he's been invaluable to us, invaluable to us, and we should always be appreciative of that fact while also.
Speaker 2: Letting him go.
Speaker 1: There will be others, all right, as far as VP goes, I would think it would be Rubio or Desantus. Look, Rhonda Santis. Randa Santis is a young man. He's in his forties. Of believe he's in his forties. He's been the best governor in America for a long time. He took Florida from being purple to being blood red, unapologetically smashed through every right wing policy you could possibly imagine. He surely can't be done. And I don't think he should be done, nor do I think he will be. By the way, if he's not the VP pick, he's going to land somewhere politically. But at that age, someone who's shown that kind of courage, I could see it being him. I could see it being Rubio, who's impressed me.
Speaker 2: I could see it.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know that I would support this, In fact, I probably wouldn't, but I could see it being Tulsi. She's making a lot of splashes, a lot of name for herself. Every time you turn around, she's on the news, saying things Trump likes.
Speaker 3: You've also found many bags of information I think they call them burn bags are supposed to be burned, and they didn't get burned, having to do with how corrupt the twenty twenty election was, and when will that all come out.
Speaker 2: Mister President.
Speaker 4: I will be the first to brief you once we have that information collected. But you're right, we are finding documents literally tucked away in the back of safes and random offices, in these bags and in other areas, which again speaks to the intent of those who are trying to hide the truth from the American people and trying to cover up the politicization that was led by people like John Brennan and James Clapper and others that have caused really immeasurable harm to the American people and to our country.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a dark horse for VP. It's a super dark horse, but I'm going to give it to you. And I want to be clear, I have not heard any rumors at all, but I'll explain in a moment. Governor Greg Abbott of Texas, Now, this is not me pushing for it at all. I have not forgiven COVID tyranny and Texas may not have been you know, New York or California, but there was too much tyranny here for me. I'm not pushing for it, I'm not advocating for it. But Greg Abbot is a very ambitious human being. Greg Abbott is also a prolific fundraiser. He is very, very good at raising money. He is also a very savvy politician. It's always given press conferences like this is very simple.
Speaker 5: Hostile foreign adversaries like China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, as well as foreign terrorist organizations like trendare Ragua must not be allowed to own land in Texas period. They should not be allowed access to our.
Speaker 2: Critical Yeah, you got it, you got it now.
Speaker 1: Jewish producer Chris asked, because he's in a wheelchair, he had a tree fall on him. It's a famous story here in Texas. But because he's in a wheelchair, he's paralyzed in the waist down, isn't that a negative? Again, I can't speak for the normies. It's not bothered Texans at all that particular thing. It's something he owns. And let me put this out there. What is one of the major things that is killing the popularity of the Democrat Party right now. In fact, it's one of the major reasons why young people are leaving the Democrat Party in droves, and for the first time in my life, young men and young women are signing up to be Republicans. They're mean, They're always lecturing everybody, always unhappy, screaming, scolding, mean all the time. Trump always looks like he's having fun.
Speaker 2: Jd.
Speaker 1: Vance can't get the smile off his face no matter what he's talking about. Looks joyful, jovial, and that is infectious. Democrats are always screaming and angry and mean. So let me ask you, there's such a thing as bait. What do you think the left reaction would be if it was Greg Abbott? What would they say? How long would it take a Democrat, probably the Democrat nominee, to insult the fact that Greg Abbott is in a wheelchair? They obviously this already happens in Texas with Democrats. It already happens if you're in Texas, which you're probably not, But if you're in Texas, it's something you see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Governor, what was it?
Speaker 1: A Jasminekrockan who calls him government hot wheels already.
Speaker 2: Now that's look. I don't get offended. I'm not offended.
Speaker 1: But how unappealing would Democrats make themselves when Greg Abbott jumped in and they all started making wheelchair jokes? Go ahead and make yourself not jump in, Chris, Chris, we don't need you making jokes too. Why don't you guys grow up in here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: If Greg Abbott reels in there at Chris, how long would it take for Democrats to immediately make themselves look awful? They have no control of their mouths, no control of their emotions, even if they didn't want to. They would stand up in front of a large crowd of their street animals calling for blood, and they would say something terrible five seconds into Greg Abbott announcing his candidacy that would make them look horrible and unappealing to everybody. Don't count out greg Abbott. I've not heard that before. I'll tell you what I do know.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: What I do know is the twenty twenty election. Now this I know. No the twenty twenty election or no, no, no, was it twenty No? It was a twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. The twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 1: Remember Joe Biden was president and Donald Trump announced his candidacy very early, but before he announced that, I think this was twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two ish, maybe I was invited to and attended one of these very private things where it's a bunch of millionaires and a bunch of go peers discussing the potential field for Republicans.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: Widely known in this meeting that if Donald Trump had not declared that he was going to run again, that Greg Gabbot would have. Greg Gabbott was going to be part of that field. Again, don't take this as my advocacy for him at all, but I could see that. You have a long established governor who ran his money, speaks very well, he's very ambitious. I could see it. I could totally see it. That's all I'm saying, Jesse. You recognize we are threatened without right communism. You're also right they're not going to change. You even admitted in another episode we will eventually have a right wing dictator. So what are we waiting for? Your concerned the comedies will do the same to us, but they already are. Let's get the Commis before they get us Viva Franco and Viva Pinochet. The guy says, Okay, so my concern is not that the comedies will do the same to us, not about the whole dictator thing. My concern is living under one. I don't want a king. I don't want a dictator. I want to be free. I know as the communists continue to do more and more evil things, that I will be a minority in that, and that the people many of whom many of you are already crying out for one.
Speaker 2: I do not want one. I'm not interested. I want to be free.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's continue to get chop away at these things on what has been a magnificent Friday. Okay, so it was a couple of days ago, maybe yesterday, someone brought up the Holy Land trip we had gone to as a show me Chris, the whole crew, the whole Jesse Kelly Show family, all of you, well not all of you, but the people who wanted to could afford it. We all went over to the Holy Land and someone said, where's the next one. Where's the next one. This guy has a suggestion, Egypt. He said, think of it this way. The Holy Land and Egypt are bookends of the Biblical story. There's an amazing Coptic community in Cairo. They have a church where from the story of Mary and Joseph they ran off and hit in Egypt in this particular church, and all other things related to Egyptian captivity documented in the Old Testament. Hey, Chris, absolutely fascinating. So Egypt provides additional context to all the Old Testament and New Testament. Having a sea cruise to Egypt would be an appropriate bookend to the cruise to Jerusalem, so on, so forth. I would also suggest Cairo Luxer and then the Nile River, so on and so forth. I I looked into Egypt one time because I really, really really want to.
Speaker 2: Go the history. It's a history thing for me.
Speaker 1: I want to see the pyramids, I want to see the Sphinx, I want to see these things. I want to walk into these Egyptian museums. Egypt is so ancient we don't realize. I mean, we don't really think about how ancient Egypt is. Thousands of years before documented, just just an ancient ancient place, ancient people, ancient history. I wanted to go so bad that AB and I at one point in time started looking at uh Disney. I don't know if you know this. Disney does vacations, vacations by Disney. They had an Egyptian one. I'm sure they still do. We eventually called it quits on that because we're so disgusted with everything Disney. We never wanted to give them another dime. So we called it quits and let it go and never went back. But that wasn't the only reason we called it quits on that one. It was very expensive, very very expensive. Don't roll your eyes, Chris, You of all people are not rolling your eyes at me for being cheap. How much was it, dude, I think it was now, it was long. It was like ten days or something. I think it was seven eight grand a person a person, buddy, Yeah, it was a lot. We were way stick or shocked, so we walked away because of the Disney thing. We were super stick or shot because of the price. And Egypt can be very unsafe. I know people who go to Egypt for business. In fact, I'm buddies with a guy who just got back not long ago, and not all of them, but a lot of them. They have security with them. There are security companies over there who they escort them along. I don't know that I want to bring my family to Egypt. If I would probably go myself, I'll tell you that I know that's probably wildly irresponsible. If it was me, maybe me and the Fellas, I would go. Then I'm not telling you not to go. If you have some dream. This is I'm not trying to dump on Egypt if you have some dream. The Islamic countries can be very, very dangerous to people who aren't Islamic, and to people who are they can be. And Egypt has been a place with a lot of upheaval, a lot of crime, a lot of violence. There's terrorism there. It would be on my mind. It would be on my mind. And I have spent some time in countries like that, as you were well aware, and it's on your mind. Hey, what's in the trunk of that car? Hey, it's crowded here in this shopping center. What's in that guy's backpack? It's on your mind.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If I would be worried about my family, I'd also be worried about yours.
Speaker 2: How many.
Speaker 1: I think we had something like two hundred people come the last time we went. The show's grown exponentially since then. What if that's three hundred four hundred people kids? And there were kids, you know, since family show people listen as a family man, what are something happened to one of your kids. I don't know that I want that on my conscience the rest of my life. Maybe I'm way overthinking it. Maybe I'm being a dad too much when it comes to this whole thing. I don't know, but I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 1: I rarely miss your podcast most days, but I'm faced with a terrible dilemma. Sometime in the nineties, my husband fell in love with the Subaru brand. He's had about four to five Foresters now two ascents. I'm on my second out back after tenure with the mom Van. We had a mom Van too. We drive to Colorado three four times a year, so I need some reliable all wheel drive in the mountains. Neither of us has ever voted for a dirty communist or even a Democrat, and our first option was Reagan. You often link Subru out back to your awful liberal and Peggy, am I going to need to switch brands to continue to hold my head high.
Speaker 2: Ha. No, get yourself. If you like subru get a.
Speaker 1: Subaru, go yeah, Look, it's not your fault they turned it into the Lesbaru. It's still a reliable car, a car that does well for gas mileage, a car that does well in the snow and ice. And if you like it, stick with it. It's not your fault. They ruined the freaking thing. Buy it, Go out your leg here and put on it. Coexists bumper. No, I'm kidding you get your soup brew. Don't be tainted on it just because I'm a jerk.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, a fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And we're gonna keep rolling through these as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Because I realized.
Speaker 1: The the end is nigh, Chris, isn't that Didn't I use that right?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: I did use it right. The weekend is not never mind, the weekend is nigh. Look, I'm gonna keep working on it, all right. I'm gonna keep working on it anyway, Jesse. Occasionally you mentioned trailers, old movies, whatever. Any comments on Liam Neeson's remake of The Naked Gun. We have heard good and not so good review use any comments. I'm not sure if I can read the name of this family, so I'm gonna set that aside. They didn't say that I could, Okay, So first I should explain that I am a huge fan of the old Naked Gun movies. I should also explain that I don't don't go to very many movies anymore. Into obs frustration, to my wife's frustration, I don't do many TV series anymore. We used to when we were younger. We would It was one of the things we did when we were off work. We would watch a TV show together. That's something couples too. I I'm so tired of all kinds of girl boss d I LGBTQ crap crammed into every freaking thing that I've essentially just kind of walked away from most entertainment. I know if I go to the movies, they're gonna do something like that. If I start a TV series, it's gonna be the first episode and I'm gonna have to see the first training character. And she knows, she knows by now, she said, well, I lost him immediately.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be out that said.
Speaker 1: We went to as a family the New Naked Gun. Now, it's going to depend on the age of your children. It is by no means extremely wrong chi Or. I wouldn't I wouldn't say that, But it's not gonna be good for your six year old. All right, My boys are fourteen and sixteen. They were, in our opinion, old enough to handle a couple of crew jokes.
Speaker 2: Still be fine.
Speaker 1: There's no no nudy stuff or anything like that, but there are gonna be some Crewe jokes in there. I have not laughed that hard at a movie in years years. I was doubled over with laughter. I can't remember the last movie I saw that made me laugh as hard as that movie made me laugh.
Speaker 2: And it's so stupid. It's the dumbest humor in the world.
Speaker 1: And I love that. I'm not I don't apologize for that at all. We loved it. I loved it so much that I will watch it again when it comes out on DVD not DVD, sorry, when it comes out where you can rent it online. Okay, I will watch it again without hesitation.
Speaker 2: It was that freaking funny. I loved it, absolutely loved it. There Jesse.
Speaker 1: I work for a company that provides services for government funded daycare centers. Almost every place I visit has gay trans black Lives Matter plastered on the walls. Every time I see it, I wonder how we let things get this far out of control. Tell me how to fight this and begin reversing this madness. Daycare centers, day trans black lives matter stuff, daycare centers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I want to We talk about this a lot, so I'll just spend a minute on it. It's Friday.
Speaker 1: He's a religious zealot, the communist is, and he will spread his religion wherever he is, wherever he is, in ways large and small. If he's the president, he's going to light up the White House in rainbow colors. If he runs a daycare, there's gonna be a gay flag on the wall and everything in between. If she runs a public library, the books about American history will be sent to the closet, and there's going to be tranny books on full display as fast as they can. Should I bring up that old audio of LaToya Raven. Now, in fact, Chris, grab that old audio of LaToya Raven.
Speaker 2: Now the Disney Chick.
Speaker 1: This is a chick who produces movies and TV shows. She gets a prestigious job at Disney. Disney is majorly wealthy, majorly, majorly powerful. We got this behind the scenes stuff from an internal meeting. Now, imagine what you would do if a dream job landed in your lap, how hard you would work to do the job.
Speaker 2: Well, listen to what she worked at.
Speaker 6: I worked at small studios most of my career, and I'd heard, you know, hear whispers, like I'd heard things like, oh, you know, they won't let you show this at the Disney show. And I'm like, okay. So I was a little like Sus when I started, But then my experience was bafflingly the opposite of what I had heard. The showrunners were super welcoming, Meredith Roberts and like our leadership over there has been so welcoming to like my like not at all secret gay agenda, and so like I feel like I felt like it was I mean, like maybe it was that way in the past, but I guess like something must have happened in the last like they're turning it around, they're going hard, and then all that like momentum that I felt like that sense of I don't have to be afraid. Let's have these two characters kiss. Let's in the background. Like I was just wherever I could, just basically adding queerness to like the if you see anything clear the show about them. But like I just was like no one would stop me, and no one was trying to stop me.
Speaker 2: Does that sound like a movie producer or a religious zeal it.
Speaker 1: This is how they operate everywhere they take power. And so when you say government funded daycare centers have Black Lives Matter flags, this is what happens when you allow your government to be filled with these vicious little communists. This is how they do things. Now that's the bad news. Here's some more bad news for you. Don't worry, it's gonna end with some good news. Here's some more bad news. We will all always, always till the day you die. You're going to struggle with this. You're going to run into this filth in this place or that place. It's in your boy Scouts, it's in your school, it's in your movies, it's in your government, it's in the daycare, it's everywhere. You need to think about communism, well, think about your country like a boat. Okay, it is a boat that's been out at sea for a very long time. Taking on water is going to be the norm. Finding holes, patching holes, and baling the water. It's not a once in a while thing, or you do it one time in your done thing. It's all the time, because the water is always looking for cracks, always looking for a way to get into your ship. That's how communism is with your country. The second we plug a hole here, it's gonna start seeping in there, and we'll have to patch that and bail and then as soon as we do that, boom, another one sprouts. We're gonna have to have to patch that and bail water, and then another and then another. The struggle is eternal because this is a this is a battle of good and evil. It's not a battle of Republicans and Democrats right and wrong. This is good and evil. As soon as the devil gets tired and hangs it up, then the communists will get tired of trying to destroy whatever it is you love. Until that day comes, our fight will continue on and on and on.
Speaker 2: But not without end. Your life will end before we win, but we will win in the end. We will.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a lot of struggle, a lot of fighting, a lot of hard work.
Speaker 2: We do have to patch. We do have to patch those holes. Hey, we do. We have to bail that water.
Speaker 1: When you find a communist anywhere in your life, purge them out. If they're on the school board, purge them, run against them, gone, run them out, bail the water, tear down the trainy flags, and get ready for the next fight, because I promise you one is coming. And stop patronizing companies that push this crap to There's a lot of them.
Speaker 2: It's hard. Nobody's perfect.
Speaker 1: Nobody can be perfect with their spending habits because so much of this crap has invaded corporate America. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, I hope you are planning to take a load off this weekend, Spend some time with family, do something you enjoy on a nice, long labor day weekend. You know what, I'm gonna do nothing? What, Chris, you know it's my favorite thing in the world. I'm gonna do absolutely nothing. I Am gonna watch a documentary, maybe two, maybe three maybe four. Nothing's gonna stop me. What Chris, what's that, buddy? No kids sports this weekend, by the grace of God, no kids sports at all.
Speaker 2: No nothing. It's me in History.
Speaker 1: I might come back. I am not promising you this. I might come back ready for a History episode.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, shoot, by the time we get back here, it might be a full blown revolution going on over there in the UK.
Speaker 1: We might have to go across the pond Chris in broadcast from there for.
Speaker 2: Tea and strumpets.
Speaker 1: And I don't think we can do that, buddy. I don't think they would allow us to do that. Maybe they would probably not if they're in the middle of a revolution. But this is where we need it.
Speaker 2: What this is? Yeah, an on the ground reporter. After all, it's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better.
Speaker 1: We love Jesse. He's the beast.
Speaker 2: Have I ever been?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I flew through England one time and the worst airport in the history of mankind London's Heathrow Airport. I've never seen such a kaka mami Keystone cops set up in my entire life. It was the most ridiculous, stupid thing I've ever experienced. You landed and you had to go get on a bus to the other terminal. But don't think this is like a normal shuttle to another terminal. It was like a twenty minute bus ride with stop signs. And it was the most ridiculous, stupid thing I've ever seen in my life. If I sound angry about it, that's because I'm still angry about it to this day.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. So no, I've never been. I've only flown through.
Speaker 1: My only desire to ever go, Although oh I like England very much, I'm a fan. My desire is the World War II history. I've told you before. I've been told that Churchill's bunker is still there, untouched. They left it alone, and so it's as well as is. But the food, we're talking ten fifteen hours of air travel for beans on toast.
Speaker 2: I'm out. I'm out.
Speaker 1: I just don't have a burning desire. But this is why we need one of those broadcast ships. We could sit off the coast, what, Chris, we could we could sit off the coast.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: I don't want tomatoes in my breakfast. I don't want tomatoes on Earth. I don't want tomatoes anywhere. Tomatoes are unworthy, And I'm just so full of bitterness at how often they destroy sandwiches with it. You'll have this amazing sandwich with some delicious meat and some delicious cheese, and then they'll just assault with this tomato that then just dominates everything. It's all you can taste. It's disgusting. Let's do some more questions, dear leather neck Jesse. My question for you is why doesn't houm what is wrong with you guys? Why doesn't Pam Bondy ever wear a skirt? Why does she refuse to show us her gams what? It's a travesty. And I know whatever, Semperfy and Mayor Mri always have a purple crayon as dessert. Pam Bondi's sixty years old, man sixty years old, and she's in Washington, DC, and she's the Attorney General. She can't be running around in a skirt like it's the pool at summertime.
Speaker 2: Okay, she can't. What Chris, Yes, there is a dress code, okay.
Speaker 1: And even if there's not an official dress code. She's the Attorney General the United States of America. She has to present herself professionally. And she's a sixty year old woman.
Speaker 2: She did come out and say this, which I don't.
Speaker 7: It's it going to have voters, Secretary Duffy right on our waterways, it is illegal to be under the influence and on a boat. So get a designated voter if you're out on our waterways, whether it's the Potomac or the Gulf of America or the Pacific.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I thought this was America. You know, freedom is not free, mister dictator.
Speaker 1: Want to be first to let you know, thanks for the show. My question is what's going on in Venezuela? Are we going to invade to install its true president?
Speaker 2: His name is Eduardo. Donald Trump is not an invaded guy.
Speaker 1: He has what he's been president for five years now in total, he's not invaded anywhere. The military actions he's taken, the ones he prefers if he has to take it is fly over there no casualties on our side, drop some bombs, you know, get in, get out. I don't think there's any way Donald Trump is going to invade Venezuela. I just don't see that as being a realistic thing. But clearly the show of force, I mean to have the naval assets we have down there, right now he takes this very seriously. And Venezuela, they did more than just become a socialist country, which they did, and now those poor people down there are starving. They became a socialist country and openly hostile to America. And this is one of those things that cannot go on without end. I'll never understand why weaker countries do this.
Speaker 2: Weaker countries, once.
Speaker 1: They get bad leadership, will routinely antagonize larger, stronger countries until they get smacked around. It happens all the time. Honestly, look at the Israel Homas situation. You could have just kept doing what you were doing, go stab a few Israelis a year and just get away with it, and it would have gone on. But you had to try to do some massive, thousand person raid, and now you're getting it all taken away from you. It's tappen time and time again. If you were the weaker, smaller person in it, in the bar where you are, be the nicest person in the bar, buy someone app here, all smiles. If you were the weaker country, stop giving speeches death to America this, and death to America that, and sponsoring drug cartels and everything else. You focus on being really, really polite, because if the United States of America eventually gets tired of it, there's nothing you can do to stop us from crushing you like a grape. That's a fact. Here's also a fact. You're about to have a great weekend. Take that phone of yours, put it in the drawer. Might you stash it for all three days? Read a book, watch a documentary, enjoy your family. All our problems will be here on Tuesday. I promise. That's all