Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What?
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: How do folks your hosts Double Jay, hosts of Operation gc D. Welcome to another Fridays here with Nick host Do you call rejects?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 2: I don't, buddy, what's going on? So I'm doing good?
Speaker 5: Good, that's only doing well? Doing well? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Rolling up? We'll be doing great soon.
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 4: Nice, We got our guys headless, giant headless. How you doing, my buddy, I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: Another Fridays. I love joining you guys. I'm sorry I missed it on Wednesday. That sounded like a.
Speaker 5: Really worries we had.
Speaker 4: We had a good conversation. There was a couple of times. Did you did you get a chance to listen to it?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you heard a couple of times.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, well, I wish Edlas was here a great comment on this subject.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm really looking forward to next Wednesday. You guys are having data Dodo.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, talking the intersection of the processed church in the society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: That's so deep, you know, I mean, like the problem is is that you can always tell a new conspiracy guy versus an old conspiracy guy, because a new one is always going to say the New World Order, as if that's even a thing. You know, Processed Church, Society of Cincinnati, all these other things. But you know you're never going to hear that New World Order crap because that's basically just a cover story. You know, they want you to fight the New World because it doesn't mean right.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I have problems with just obscure term knowledge. I like to define things. If we're gonna have a conversation about it, I prefer to have it, you know, have at least a definition of what we're talking about. So like in like the terms Illuminati or the terms like New World Order.
Speaker 5: Like that's great.
Speaker 4: I mean there's probably organizations I'll be happy to recognize that used to call themselves these things.
Speaker 5: Do are they relevant now? I don't know, Or these.
Speaker 4: Other groups part of some sort of modern dayest manifestation of those old old orders. Possibly, but I'm sure next seeing it just as much as I have, or you probably have as well, had lists there's always seemingly there's always these new occult organizations that want to claim lineage back to some time in the past. So they can somehow get some sort of more air of legitimacy, like, oh shit, we've been around since seventeen seventeen, you know that kind of tagline, right.
Speaker 1: And it's like the game of whack a mole never gets beyond the seventeen hundreds. When you talk about the Illuminati or the New World Order, you know, yeah, bring it up to the present, and the less you do that, what are you really doing?
Speaker 4: Well, There's here's one thing I like to talk about when folks prempty Illuminati and it never seems to be a conversation folks are willing to have, is that was the Crowley related resurgence, attempts to reignite the restart the Illuminati, the original Bavarian Illuminati situation there with the Golden Dawn in Germany.
Speaker 5: You know that Crowley was a part of.
Speaker 4: So there, you know, That's what I'm saying, Like, if there's any legitimacy of that conversation, I feel like that's the intersection of activity with people like Crowley, the Golden Dawn and trying to restart Weishop's Bavarian Illuminati concepts, which to my mind, a lot of it is because a lot of those concepts are mark Marxist concepts, right.
Speaker 1: But I think at the heart of the Illuminati thing is Whyshap's idea of the city state, right, And so he believed that you should bring back the city state idea, and we got that would should be you know, Washington, DC, City of London and the Vatican. So sure like the nation state, Well no, his city state idea was apart from the nation state. So the nation state should be responding to the city state. The city state would be in control of the nation state. And so that's what they did, is they is they made these hubs and they had all of their you know, lemmings and their their shysters come out of these hubs and go into these hubs. It's like the idea was to form a cult within a cult. They got that. So what are we doing today, Well, now it's far more personal. Now, it's far more about the individual and how to change minds from a person to person level. And we don't really have any kind of defense against that because we're all still talking about what happened in the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Sure, and yeah, but even even any but again, any order even claiming lineage to that to that date, Like, I just you know, I have a hard time buying any of that. I mean, power changes in just in recent generations in America, you can see families and power shifting.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like to believe that there hasn't been you know, I'm not saying organizations haven't existed since them, but they're not. Like there's no ILLUMINAI I just I don't think there's one overarching Illuminati organization right like that's been in power since then.
Speaker 1: In some ways there are, but in other ways there are. I think the idea of this Illuminati was was about putting an idea on top of everything else. And this is where we get this sort of sort of ideological bend to everything. Everything has to ascribe to some sort of ideology. You can never sort of take things on a case by case basis. So is it left wing? Is it right wing? Is it you know, conservative, liberal? All the rest of that stuff that really doesn't apply to what you actually want in your own life. You have to sort of have these three by five cards that have a list of your beliefs, and that makes you easy to manipulate. You know, if you think that you're going to get what you want by voting a Republican. You are sorely mistaken. But I think that's sort of the intersection between illuminism and what's his name, the guy who said, I disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it. Voltaire. It's Voltairism and Illuminism that gives you sort of the Paris model of parliament with the right wing and the left wing and everything you could ever possibly want is supposed to be encompassed by the right wing or the left wing, and that all came out of the Illuminati kind of revolution in you know, in Paris, they didn't really have that before. You had to actually have things on a case by case basis, and once the left wing and the right wing came out, it was like, well, you have to be either one or the other. And from that moment.
Speaker 5: All are we talking here? What is this?
Speaker 1: Well, this is shortly after the French Revolution. They set up parliament a different sort of manner than what was done before, and that parliamentary system is what's over most of the world. We have kind of like a different idea of it. But they saw what America was doing and their parliamentary system, and they're like, we don't like these checks and balances so much. Let's let's make it a winner take all system, and let's only use the people who are kind of ancillary to these main families. And so the French, right, the French, and so there were a lot of a lot of these societies of Cincinnati types in that French system.
Speaker 4: That everything you're explaining right now is all very society since the name related, because even the King of France that was put in there, he was a member of the society. All these nobility guys in France were Marquis de Lafayett, the head, the head of the French society. He was obviously a French nobleman himself, right.
Speaker 1: But when they when they decided to combine the revolutionary movement with the secret society movement, that that was just, you know, it was it was a revolution in itself because all they had to do is whip up these secret societies and then the public street had to pick sides. You know.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's yeah, but I think I think there was a lot of internal turmoil in that too, a lot of you know, a lot of backstabbing if you will, a lot of turncoat and you have to.
Speaker 1: Have down because yeah, the most concreting and galvanizing effect you can have is to have two forces battling in your streets. You have to pick a side at that point. And so as long as you've got this long term societal turmoil where you've got the left representing one thing and the right representing another, people are going to have to pick a side. And it's like you're not represented by either one of these sides. But you have to think about your home, and you have to think about what's good for my family, and so you end up picking a side, even though this war is not something you started or had anything to do with. At least, the concepts that they're putting forward don't really mean anything. Is we can all tell at this point because it doesn't matter what they promise, you're always going to get the worst thing that's on that three x five card of ideology.
Speaker 5: I mean that that is generally what history has shown us, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eventually everybody turns into Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 4: Right, sweet old sweet Shaggs, Lindsey Graham, dudes lighting the loafers a seeing someone light and Leffs, and so.
Speaker 5: I was saying Golden domic War with that dude. I'm meant he was the head of the OTO, Theodore Russ. Yes, he's the guy. He's the guy.
Speaker 4: That's Yeah, he's the guy to try to restart. So I'm saying there's an argument to be made that the Illuminati is anything. It is the Lima courtesy of this dude.
Speaker 2: Yep, who handed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's when it was originally associated with masonry?
Speaker 5: Right? Was that was?
Speaker 2: That was that?
Speaker 5: What happened is that that went down?
Speaker 4: Enough about all those I just know that this is like a legitimate attempts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was a mason, and they started that if you were a mason, you could even let's say you were like a certain degree, you might equal already a certain degree in the OTO, and you didn't have to go through certain initiations.
Speaker 2: You can actually transfer over and stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, yep, Now I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would assume it wouldn't go.
Speaker 5: From Morton right of masonry.
Speaker 2: It says right here, Oh okay, it.
Speaker 5: Says he got it said.
Speaker 4: Uh, he made friends with William Westcott, and Wescott gave him a charter for the this writer freemasonry something called the sweden Borg Right, does that sound correct.
Speaker 2: Nick, I've actually never heard of that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, that's that's that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's what the Wikipedia saying, the source of all knowledge on the interwebs.
Speaker 6: There's probably a lot of information about how it started prior to Crowley that I don't know about.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Sure, Now this is uh, this is interesting though. I've never heard of this, this lodge of freemasonry either. But it seems to be associated with either the Golden Dawn or Rosicrucianism, because that's who this dude was ahead of. I don't know, this guy, William Westcott.
Speaker 6: That's interesting because I had said I do think that the OTO might actually be a Rosicrucian order, just label differently. Yeah, I've said that on the Occult Rejects on a topic me and Lisa Covid. I have thought that because to me it makes sense. I mean, you got Crawley going on about rolls all the time.
Speaker 5: Sure. Sure.
Speaker 1: If you look at the back of the the deck for the Crawley Thought Deck, it's it's got the Rosicruction logo right there, like that's they're just putting it out there. You know.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. Desert right, says Swedenborg's is from from the burned Ever district in upstate New York. Interesting, ser what what is that? What does that indicate to you?
Speaker 5: Then? On the on the on the cards of the Crawley deck there, what is that? Well, I mean it's conclusion.
Speaker 1: It's very clearly resecrutionism. And you know, Resicrucianism really got it.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's no one else to use. That's the symbols, but rosicutionism. That's kind of exclusive to them.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: They're an interesting bunch, aren't they.
Speaker 6: The rescrutionis another thing that I do find interesting is that a lot of people that Crowley was influenced by, they weren't considered rosicrusions, but apologists, like they were into rescrution and recrusionism and would promote it, but they claimed that they weren't one. And you know, just another reason why I do think, like believe it, and I do think the OTO is actually like a rosicrusion order. That's my opinion.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because.
Speaker 1: Ahead the idea of Rosicrucianism really uh took a final form in the term in in the form of Martin Luther. So Martin Luther's symbol before him for him, right before Martin Luther. Uh, there was rumors about Rosicrucianism and they would always speak hypothetically about it. Martin Luther's symbol, the one his seal that he puts on everything, is the symbol of the rescrucs. And his idea was, if we could separate the church from this total control grid that they have, then we can, you know, sort of get more of a foothold, right, and so he basically use the strife within. It wasn't Germany at the time. It was a bunch of different principalities. He used the strife there to sort of spread this Lutheranism and it's been going on to this day. The whole idea was political. Everybody who thinks Lutheranism had anything to do with spirituality is totally wrong. It was a political way of getting away from the Catholic Church, and it was supported by all the speculative rosicrutions. And you can actually see a lot of that in Pennsylvania. The head or the main hub of ro Secrucianism is if you go to soul dot org, which talks about this place in Pennsylvania where they have these pyramids and all sorts stuff. This is where they had the sixty eighth convocation, which is the only convocation that we have available to the public. But it was a meeting of the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Rosicrusions, and several other groups that had at least sixty eight convocations secret meetings at this place in Pennsylvania. And if you look up the scene.
Speaker 4: I've ever heard of this, it's in Bucks County. Huh yeah, wow. I was showing pictures there of the Resicrucion National Headquarters in in museum in San Jose, California.
Speaker 5: I've been to. It's quite quite a structure in museum.
Speaker 4: It's the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts, ancient Egyptian artifacts in America.
Speaker 1: Right, that's Amork. They've got a sold out orgon am Ork sort of.
Speaker 2: It's like a mail order fucking come.
Speaker 1: On, yea mail order Rosicrucionism.
Speaker 6: Yo, you know what's funny. I shit you not to bring the guy up. But I think that's what Lux was in. I don't think he was actually in the gold I think he was in anymore. I think it was just embarrassing. What is that It's like a mail order like secret society. I mean it's I don't know, it's probably more of a scam really because like the pull the money out of your pockets and they don't even have a place for you.
Speaker 2: To go to I mean related to yeah, but I mean I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm not promoting anything, but I mean I'm sure this might be something to learn from them, but it's just you're not.
Speaker 2: It's it's you know, internet mail order type shit.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this this buildings like just sits right across the street from a normal neighborhood in the middle of downtown, like just the middle of residential San Jose, California. It's the Rosicrucian National Headquarters in museum. That's the museum. This is their national headquarters, same property like backside of the building, and then inside it's just like you know, you may as well be inside, uh, you know somewhere in Egypt as much you really have that immercy of a feeling of the whole situation.
Speaker 1: God damn if you could have a mail order business like that producing that much wealth and that much prosperity to get all that inside of your your headquarters. You're really doing something either that or you know it's it's another money laundering operation.
Speaker 5: Well I'm sure it's a little both, right.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, no, it could be like even a place for you to store ship technically, right, you know, even like stolen goods for you know, let me put my ship in hand, you can just claim it's used and then when I give it and then when you take it back, you can take us.
Speaker 5: Right. So we went down to this, uh, we went down on this side again.
Speaker 4: So this there was this what's the difference between this the organization that met here and the organization that metens that has a place in San Jose.
Speaker 1: This one is much more ancient than aim work. So aim work allegedly, right, Well, amore got there back.
Speaker 4: To back to that thing of these modern organizations claiming ancient heritage, right like, so where did they where did these what's there's these guys' story right here? They're not you're saying, amork, that's the Americans cross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the this is a different one. It got started with this half black dude back in the uh early eighteen hundreds who claimed to be there. You know, uh white uh white college. You know, you've got the Black College and the white college. They claim to be the white college. And so what they did was they they gathered all these different politicians and all these different people and they they had these meetings at this place in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: So uh there and they're you know, as they're not known as Amork. This is this is the folks of from San Jose, right.
Speaker 1: Or is San Jose? That's the West coast.
Speaker 5: And who's the Pennsylvania group?
Speaker 1: I gotta look them up. But if you look up the Bucks County Pyramids, they should have a name for it.
Speaker 4: It's calling it Quaker Town. Oh, here we go, Frederernita Rose Crucius. So that one goes back to eighteen fifty eight. It says this one here says nineteen four, nineteen fifteen, but then it says Rosicrucian Research Society back to nineteen oh four.
Speaker 1: Right, that's when they I guess they.
Speaker 5: Changed their name. It's at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. So nineteen sixteen is when they put out the sixty eighth convocation.
Speaker 4: And these guys, the East Coast Crew.
Speaker 1: And the East Coast Crew are the ones who made the Seal of the United States, and they're the ones who put the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. That wasn't even that.
Speaker 5: Ra worship stuff that Christen Oles is covered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 4: They were at Oh, Pascal Beverly Randolph. Okay, I know this dude. Yes, the guy introduced sex magic to America.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yep, that's the guy. So that that this is the Beverly Randolph. So it says nineteen ten or whatever.
Speaker 4: But just a cousin of mine, of the Virginia Randolph family.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: Jefferson would be a would be part of that same same same family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is much more East Coast, much more ancient. It probably goes back to when Pennsylvania had what was his name, the Monk in the Wilderness? What was his name? It was the first portrait, the first portrait.
Speaker 5: The Monk in the Wilderness, have you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was there was this guy who came over to Pennsylvania before the United States was a thing, and he started this Rosicrucian order in this canyon right outside of Philadelphia. It's part of the Parks and it was called the Order of the Woman in the wilderness and he was said to heal people using music, and so he's got he set up operation there and he started prophesying and making all all these different predictions in the early.
Speaker 5: Seventeen Woman of the Apocalypse.
Speaker 4: No that's not it, but he is part of the Woman in the Wilderness. Yeah, oh go ahead, I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 1: So he he starts this up, and uh, he looks like an alien. He's a straight up look a dude.
Speaker 5: Cave of Kelpius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kelpius, that's his name. And so Kelpius starts this cult out there. If you look up the picture of Kelpius, you'll just love it. It looks Yeah, this is the first portrait that was in America though, so this is kind of.
Speaker 5: A look at his.
Speaker 1: And so this guy is there doing his prophecy and he's starting all these other spawned cult groups. But he was definitely part of this kind of a Rosicrucion order. It's creep basically from this time. Uh, they started another order that actually laundered a bunch of money for George Washington in the Revolution. And this is where he's getting his French funding from is through this order. And so nice they were bankrolling this revolution through France through uh, these Rosicrucion orders that started like another monk colony in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: All right, so you're saying monks, are these Cistercians, I'm not sure because they're calling them the drunk monks. Those are those that tradition goes back through the Cistercians, like in robin Hood with.
Speaker 5: Friar Tuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a Cistercian monk, the drunk monks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that was I'm only asking because that's that those are the monks that created the Knights Templar.
Speaker 1: There you go. But yeah, Knights Rosa Crucians. All of these ancient orders are coming through these avenues, through Pennsylvania into the rest of it.
Speaker 5: And this little gray alien fella, this little.
Speaker 1: Gray alien fella also helps start the the Amish. So the Amish, we're kind of I'm looking.
Speaker 4: I've been wanting to do that myself, So fill me in on those details I want to start. I've been wanting to start my Monamish order or you know, get your little tax for a little paperwork reaction.
Speaker 1: So the Amish orders that were started over in Germany were sort of like a Lutheran offshoot, so they were kind of the Yeah, so they were kind of the I guess you could call him the Mormonism of that time period. And so through this Pennsylvania connection, that's where they started to settle in the United States, through this kind of Rosicrucian Lutheran connection. And so once they established themselves, you know, because they still practice magic, and they practice magic that goes back to the origins of Christianity, which is really interesting. I just saw a video by the Museum of Tarot on Instagram and he was talking about the Flower of Life and how everything we know about the Flower of Life is wrong. The original guy who brought o for the concept of the Flower of life, he said that it came from an ancient Egyptian temple, and this ancient Egyptian temple had this on one of the walls and it represents the soul. Well, this Museum of Taro guy looks into this claim by this new ager in the nineteen seventies and he finds out that this temple itself was actually being defaced by Christians, and the Christians would use heck signs to deface the ancient monuments, and so in Greek. They had an inscription that was right next to this flower of life heck sign that says our God is greater than yours, and so really of life was a hex sign that these early Christians were using to deface these ancient temples. But what's what's kind of fascinating about it is that they called Jesus Christ the Son of Man. And if you look at electron microso microscope scans of of DNA, it's got that same sort of flower of life heck sign.
Speaker 5: Okay, sure, these.
Speaker 1: Two ideas together. They're using this magic of man as this sort of archetypal symbol to sort of get rid of the alien influence of these gods and these tutelary spirits.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, what you're saying makes a lot of sense, because as you're describing this whole, this whole Philadelphia cult situation, I started thinking doomsday, ancient alien cargo cults. And apparently the local media publications of Philadelphia already be me to these conclusions. When he real life Doomsday built a cave in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, but later on you the nation's.
Speaker 5: First Doomsday cult, it claims.
Speaker 1: Right, because he believed that the world was going to end on a certain date and that everything had to be put in place that would be the proper layout for it. And so yeah, this is an ancient doomsday cargo cult. And again the guy looks like a fucking alien, so that's some mis coincidence.
Speaker 5: It's an interesting constructions.
Speaker 4: You know, they put some effort here in building this little location right out.
Speaker 1: Right outside of this canyon where he was living. You've got the the cult that's based around uh Compte Saint German Entrance.
Speaker 4: Oh really okay, and so kind of like the stuff going on up there at the i Am Cult of melt Shasta, that's one.
Speaker 1: The i AM Cult is right outside of this and they still got a building and a bunch of this guy called the Susquehanna Alchemist. He went down there with the big tour group and the i AM Cult is like, why don't you guys come in here and we'll have a chat, and so they're talking. Really, the reason why the i AM Cult settled there is because of the Cave of Telpius. So they were they were, and you know, the i AM Cult has been like so f luential and all these UFO calls, all the UFO.
Speaker 5: Oh big time copy and paste from the I am cull big time.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, certainly, yeah, certainly since their creation for sure. Yeah, was it the nineteen twenties or nineteen thirties, right.
Speaker 1: So this has been a cold hotbed, you know. I mean right along this this canyon, you've got.
Speaker 4: This here, Well, it's a Scuogl River which has got a lot of mound sites. I mean that's been Franklin built, put a lot of things in Philadelphia along the mound sites along the Scuogl River. I mean, the William Penn signed over the property for Philadelphia from the Lenape on what is known as Penn Park. They got a little they got a miniature giant Dick statue, a small obelisk sitting there today on the on the banks of the river there. But it's in Penn Park. But that's on a mound site. So that the agreement for Philadelphia and essentially America was made on a mound site there. So I'm wondering how much what the proximity is to a mound side of this cave situation. I imagine it's probably right around.
Speaker 1: The maps. Buddy, I know you've got the mountain.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, well, I have to look at it.
Speaker 4: I've heard of these these organizations before, but I've never really gotten that deep into it. But yeah, I'm bligging vaguely from there with Beverly Pascal, Beverly Randolph. Yeah, it's a very interesting thing with these You're right, the I AM called is very They remain very prominent today in a lot of parapolitical activities.
Speaker 5: I mean, they were all wrapped up in the QAnon stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see a lot of the influences of the I AM cult in there. You've got the idea of shifting from this uh alien messiah to this uh you know, Donald Trump messiah, and that's really taken off over an Israel. They they really think that he could be there, sure, their messiah. So you've got you've got a lot of this messianic sort of dog leashing of a lot of different groups all into the same thing. I don't think it's really taken off as much as they hoped it would, But you know, it's like the bot armies have kind of died down for the q cult, but you still got a little bit going.
Speaker 5: On, right, right, and uh yeah, the.
Speaker 1: The Sevenfold Prayer, oh God, Yeah, general Flynn made the Sevenfold prayer in front of a whole audience full of Christians and they didn't know what the fuck.
Speaker 6: Oh that's an actual that's like I've seen that and stuff before he pulled out of a cult ship. I mean, I've seen it in the cult books.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, well then what is this? Maybe you can pull it up.
Speaker 2: It was like the seven rays, the seven rays of Light prayer or some shit like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you look up the I'll look it up.
Speaker 4: It is it fair to call I am a neo theosophical religious movement? I mean, is it pure most purely based on theosopical ideals?
Speaker 5: That that what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah, but top day Saint Germain is their messiah figure and the.
Speaker 4: Way rights like a time traveler, right, some sort of vampire.
Speaker 1: Right, vampire time traveler.
Speaker 5: Yep, you have the entire time travelers.
Speaker 4: I'd watch that show. What are we talking about? Seven verses of what? Seven verses of Satan? Would you call it?
Speaker 1: No, it's the sevenfold rays of light said.
Speaker 5: By General Right, That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so General Flynn is doing this theosophical prayer that was said in nineteen eighty four, in front of a huge audience to Christians, and he's like, repeat after me, and he's got the whole audience of Christians just eating out of his palm reciting this prayer from the Theosophical Society. Couldn't get any less Christian than that. It was.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm still looking for that.
Speaker 4: But in the meantime, this the first thing when I searched that, that verse and General Flynn, this was the second hit on Google.
Speaker 5: Michael Flynn to Q non believers, I'm not a Satanist.
Speaker 1: Well that's what he's talking about. That If you watch the video associated with that, he's he's there making this sevenfold prayer that came directly out of Theosophical Satanists.
Speaker 2: Interesting, seven rays of light? I think it's cool?
Speaker 5: Is that? Is that what I'm I searched wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew.
Speaker 4: We got into the Oh, I know, we got into the evangelical movie. What's he doing in Batavia, New York. That's where the That's where Joseph Smith recruited all those Campbell Lights miller Ites into the early Mormon Church, including Sydney Rigdon.
Speaker 1: He got the Miller rights. That's where it came from. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: That well, they were were the Campbell Lights, and then they kind of went It was at the same time they were branching off in the different directions, the younger think the Campbell Son and the Miller guy, and then you had Sydney Rigged and who was you know, one of their ministers. He became the he became a warm and he took a lot of their congregation, the younger Campbell I think, the Miller guy went off, and then the Miller guy broke off and became the mill Rights, which I think then produced the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Seven Day Adventists, so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: They all have that same episode or in Batavia in New York. So that's weird. That flends do with some evangelical.
Speaker 4: Stuff up there, with all the with this, with this prairie all we're talking about. That's a that's long been a hotbed of some weird cold activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, if you think about it, the Millerites was a huge scam that was meant to fail, and then it leaves a whole bunch of people without anchor, without base. So it's kind of like the Millerite movement was the U I guess you would call it the what's it called Alice in wonderlanding of all of these people right in New York, and so they they threw them all out into the streets. Basically, they said, you've got to get ready, Jesus is coming back in the eighteen forties, and then as soon as it all collapsed, you had all these other cult leaders come in there and start picking off the bones. I didn't know about rights until I read this Encyclopedia entrant entry about it, and it's like, in the eighteen forties, all these people thought Jesus was coming back, so they sold off everything they had and then they all waited out on the lawn for him to return. And then nothing happened. And I didn't know what happened to them after that, but I guess that's that's the whole idea is you you now have a bunch of spiritual refugees that you can just use for anything you want to.
Speaker 4: I think that's what the great disappointment is. So each time that these apocalyptic events did not occur, and they had to either the current cult leader either had it for go being a future cult leader where you had to come up with a new story of why he was wrong, each time each being a subsequent new version of the Great Disappointment. So it was this Elizabeth Claire Prophet lady that seems to be associated with this thea Theo.
Speaker 1: She was heavily associated with the Meditation Center in the u N. So she's got she's got deep ties into all this ancient Satanism, ancient anti.
Speaker 4: She's the one doing this, She's the one who's doing it, pushing the ideas of Alice Bailey.
Speaker 5: She take her from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's the one who came up with the seven sevenfold prayer, the seven rays of life. Elizabeth Prophet was and then it was repeated verbatim by uh General Flynn in front of a crowd of a whole bunch of trumpers, and he had them all repeated.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So Alice Bailey came up with and then this lady Prophet lady continued on with it.
Speaker 1: Well, she was sort of like spiritual promise this.
Speaker 4: Right, because she took over, she took over the Theosophical Society, right, Alice Bailey. Right, Well, it looks like this blog is comparing her version versus what am I looking at here?
Speaker 5: Nick? Do you know what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: What? What this is? Is this?
Speaker 4: Because it says right here, it says, let's match them up to the seven rays of the of Okay, So so this prayer is matching up to Alice Bailey's seven Rays of Theosophy. The theosophy as described by Alice Bailey? Is that what this is?
Speaker 2: That's what I got.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So the Seven Mountain Mandate, the Mandate's distribution via Hillsong Church?
Speaker 5: What is this? Is this the stuff that that Flynn was talking that was Hillsong Church?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I think my opinion, I think he did it a few times actually too.
Speaker 4: I knew he was big in the in the evangelical but but I didn't know he was big in this.
Speaker 5: Let me see theosophical situation. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're trying, what's the what are these seven? What are these seven tenants? Like they try to.
Speaker 1: Hide the video, but there's a great video of him saying it. Oh, here we go, I got It's a TikTok video.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me see. If you're a design.
Speaker 4: Uh, what what's the what's what are these tenets?
Speaker 5: Of these rays? Are these these standards of theosophy? What do they what? What? What are they? What do they outline?
Speaker 4: This is one says will and power, rights, Who's love and wisdom? These are just their These are just their philosophical understanding of their worldview.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how theosophists do it. They like to code everything in layers upon layers of philosophical mumbo jumbo and jargon, and and they never actually say what they actually mean. So this thing is a coded sort of sevenfold you know planetary magic that they're they're using based off of the you know, the spells around the seven planets. And what you're trying to do is with the seven rays of light is you're trying to sort of condense that into a certain type of vibration within the minds of the people who are saying it. That's why you've got to repeat it. So I've got the Michael Flynn prayer. I don't know, let me, can I share my.
Speaker 5: Screen just put it in the you can do that to put in the private chat in one of the two.
Speaker 1: All right, let me let me give you the TikTok video here.
Speaker 4: So it looks like they're calling Donald Trump sort of some sort of anointed king Cyrus.
Speaker 5: Who's that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Cyrus.
Speaker 4: It says they call Donald Trump an anointed king Cyrus, not Billy Ray.
Speaker 1: Right, I hope, so, God, I hope. So that'd be great. That's a crossover we need.
Speaker 4: Right, the seven mounds of influence in an end Times prophecies.
Speaker 5: So the the.
Speaker 4: Theosophics, the theosop I always have a hard time saying that the.
Speaker 5: Theosop theo Theosophists. There we go.
Speaker 4: They're they're doing end time stuff, they're doing apocalyptic stuff.
Speaker 1: Well they've got to. I mean, it's it's the same as the Millerites. What they want to do is get as many of these Christians into this end Times cult as they possibly can for another great disappointment. This is how you destroy a movement from the inside. Is all these people want to see change. You give them an end Times prophecy that's going to be fulfilled by their beloved leader. When that doesn't come about, and after they've sold off all their stuff or or given it away or had somebody else take it, you've got a bunch of vulnerable people that you can repurpose for something else. So a lot of this true end times Q tard whatever. It's all about getting as many people sort of funneled into that channel as possible. I put that in the chat if you want to show that. Yeah, ye by side Elizabeth Claire Prophet doing the same prayer. I am asking your help in the tremendous past of informing and alerting the American people.
Speaker 5: But we are opposed.
Speaker 1: Around the world.
Speaker 3: We are your instrument, will simp old raise and all your archangels, all of them.
Speaker 4: I am here, Oh God, and I am the instrument of those seven pole days and arcane do's.
Speaker 3: We will not retreat. We will not retreat. We will stand our ground, and I will not retreat.
Speaker 5: Is this lady with the hair? Is this Elizabeth Claire Prophet?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 5: While that's a wild ass hairstyle.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty four to two thousand and twenty something, whenever he made that, probably twenty second.
Speaker 5: Is it is verbatim, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Verbatim.
Speaker 3: I will take my stand. We will not fear to shriek. We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is. I will not fear to speak, and I will be the instrument of God's will, whatever it is in your name.
Speaker 5: What would be the point of them both saying in whatever.
Speaker 1: It is right, because it's they don't want to run either.
Speaker 4: Way line, like you know what I mean, Like that's obviously relevant some capacity here though, right.
Speaker 1: Right, whatever it is, as in, you guys will do whatever I say.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. It's like a like it's some sort of mind fuck at the end there.
Speaker 1: And the name of your legions here.
Speaker 3: I am so help me God, in the name of our kingdom, Michael Lenny's legion. We are free born, and we shall remain freeborn.
Speaker 1: I am preborn, and I shall remain preborn.
Speaker 3: And we shall not be enslaved by any foe, with them or without. And I shall not be enslaved by any foe, with it or without.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pretty wild, pretty will to see one of our top military intelligence or top intelligence folks.
Speaker 5: In the American government do some weird ass cult shit, right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, wasn't he also a part of like SYS in a sense.
Speaker 4: We ad of defense intelligence agent? So yeah, so I mean he was ahead of all military intelligence.
Speaker 2: I thought he was actually associated with certain things like that that could be wrong.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense videos.
Speaker 5: That's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there's this kind of mystical Judaism that I think both the American and Jewish peoples now participate in with Zionism. So all the top Zionist pastors, all the top Zionist rabbis are all in on the same kind of mystical religion that they're not really talking about, uh, the nature of to their their sheep.
Speaker 4: So, and I don't think wasn't wasn't his brandest fella here, this first Jewish US Supreme Court justice, the Zionist.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he real, real tight with the Samuel Lutramar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Intermra property.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have my park for you.
Speaker 1: That place is fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was definitely a Zionist movement amongst those New York quote unquote Jewish factions there. You know, that brandest fellow, that untermyer fella. I mean, there's you know, That's what I'm saying when I was saying earlier about all these different the quote unquote Illuminati, there's so many different opposing factions impacting specifically American politics over the years.
Speaker 5: It's not just one group.
Speaker 1: Iminitize the escalab. It's got to be about the iminitize of the escalat. They all try to move towards that goal of having the end times.
Speaker 5: Michael Finn probably a kinos per judy. That's certainly possible.
Speaker 4: They all would be curious, well, I'd be curious to know where they cross passed?
Speaker 5: Will they certainly cross pass?
Speaker 1: Book is part of the required reading material of most military, uh you know, universities. If you're going to a military university, you're going to have to read mind More by Michael Aquino. So it's there, it's part of their learning.
Speaker 4: He taught at the DFK Special Forces Warfare Center and Fort Bragg as well Akino. That is at a time when you know Flynn may may have been starting his career, right, So see what I'm saying, like when being a personally that they're actually may be a lot to that because Flynn may have actually went to the Warfare Center school and Akino may have been as instructor.
Speaker 1: And you know, Flynn's the perfect kind of messianic character. You know, he went to jail for this, and he's he's fighting for you and all the rest of this stuff. And meanwhile he's he's really a Judas Goat here. You know, I don't think there's anybody who they'll put up on a stage that isn't a Judas Goat. At this point, they know who they are are.
Speaker 5: Do you where do you think he falls in line with Team Trump?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's the thing. They're trying to iminitize the Escalon. So it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: What what is that?
Speaker 5: What does I saw that kind of what does that? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: They want to make the end times the Escalon imminent? Right, they want to closer.
Speaker 4: And that's been going on for a while. Sure, Sure George Bush was telling Tony Blair and the French, the French president on getting into the Iraq War in two thousand and three under these under these pretenses as well as far as escalating the the UH the apocalypse.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's my honest opinion that I believe that the Septuogen was written by secret society type people. I think that's the purpose of it. And you know, the Septuogen was called the Big G in Latin because seventy the big g, you know, no matter what God you have, and you know that goes straight into theosophy too. It doesn't matter what God you have, We're going to condense it all down into our political system, you know. And so that's kind of what the Septuogen did. It took all of this stuff from Greece, all of this stuff from Egypt, it took all of this stuff from the Hebrews, and it just meshed it all in there together. And then it's been you know, the world religion ever since. Catholicism is called universalism. So anytime you brought these wars and battles between the Hebrews and the Christians and the Muslims, it all goes back to the Septuagen. The septuagen is what spread it all around the world, and the Septuagen is the big g And if you look into the history of the Septuagen, it was written in Greek first, it wasn't written in Hebrew first. They all just condensed it all down. So the idea of the Escalon being this imminent event is something that's been going on for thousands of years, and it's a formula, and it's a formula that works. And if you look at the Millerites, that's the way they plan on doing it, you know, you've got the Seventh Day Adventists, You've got you know, the Waco Church. They used the same formula out there Waco as they used with the Millerites. They told David Koresh, you need to finish this book about uh the End Times, and then we'll let you out. And you know, he's like, Okay, I'm going to finish my book about the End Times so that we can get out of this situation and we could be saved. It's like they put that in his head and he was perfectly willing to go along with it, because everybody's looking at the end of the world being who's the who's they the FBI negotiators, this.
Speaker 5: Guy is it? This guy that did it?
Speaker 1: It was that guy that did it.
Speaker 4: That guy, this guy's responsible. You can't tell me that's That's a woman, Janerino, Get get the hell out of here. So I've often wondered that what's the intersection with the intersection of Barry gorgeous attorney generally, had they right Jane Reno, it's looking like it's looking like a dude.
Speaker 5: I mean, Will Ferrell, Will fare look like a.
Speaker 4: Better version of this playing Janina like looked less mainly than Jane Reno does.
Speaker 5: Right, oh man, the uh, the uh.
Speaker 4: I've often wondered the intersection of gun trafficking, the federal government kind of gun trafficking and UH and the way in the Waco called the the branch Davidians, because they were clearly involved in in the gun sales, and I often wonder if they if they kind of stumbled across like a a meana a meana Arkansas style gun running operation. They had been long going, been going throughout Central Texas, that corridor of Texas. For example, the during Iran Contra, the main c I A weapons depot, weapons vaulton depot was located in a US Air Force camp in northwestern San Antonio called Camp Bullis. I'm uh and I worked for that command, for their their military police staff and that headquarters unit. So I'm very familiar with some of this, some of these histories and to knowledge that that's not very well known. In fact, the volume of gun running that was going on out of San Antonio cifically Campbelli's on a site it's still in by the CIA today that operates in an Air force and installation, and it's not all that it's directly south like three hours of Waco. That's what I'm saying. Like, it's about the midway between Waco and the border. So if you're running, that is a depot and you need a northern distribution point, Waco starts, geographically speaking, logistically speaking, is a great location. So I often wonder how much of that gun trafficking throughout that corridor did the way the Branch Davidians find themselves witness to which really caused the big dispute there.
Speaker 1: Well, who could forget the fast and furious operation, I mean.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, this is same thing, basically, That's what I'm inferring, right right.
Speaker 1: I mean, does anybody actually believe that they were actually tracking these guns and actually knew.
Speaker 5: Where they were?
Speaker 1: Were they just dumping them?
Speaker 5: They need?
Speaker 1: The idea that the cartel is somehow different from the Mexican government of the United States government is just laughable at this point.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, for sure, but yeah, whatever, Well, I mean, I just don't know that we I think a lot of folks have questions about whatever went on with the Branch Davidians, but I don't think we've we even are.
Speaker 5: Really breaching the surface of what really went on there.
Speaker 1: Now, and I think the only guy who could tell you is, you know, in a shallow grave. I don't think because they were this whole thing about the wake up people was about ar fifteens because that's what they want, that's what they were smuggling.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I'm saying, right right, You're spot on, That's exactly what I'm saying, Like, there's more to that gun trafficking situation in the gun I'm not saying they were in league.
Speaker 5: With the government.
Speaker 4: They very well may could have been. They could have been in league with the government. Whatever it was, they stumbled across something that mister Jane A. Reno did not like.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you can see right here.
Speaker 4: According to even the ai on from a Google here, Camp Bullis is a military base that provided training and operation support during the Iran Contra affair. It served as a giant weapons deep over Contra affair.
Speaker 1: Right. Even the name of contrast is so misleading, very.
Speaker 5: Very much so.
Speaker 1: My family's one claim to fame is that back in the nineties you had Olie North that wanted to run for president after George Bush Senior, and he didn't have many supporters, but my dad. He said, we're going to be there to support you, Olie North. And they actually had a Washington Post journalist come out and interview my dad and put our picture in the paper over his support of Ollie North, because nobody else was that stupid to support that guy.
Speaker 4: Right right, It's like, mister Jane Areno could take a punch, and I assure you, mister Jane Areno can deliver a punch the size of that creature.
Speaker 5: It's a heavyweight boxer. But yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: It's actually called Camp Stanley. It's within the confines of Camp Bullis.
Speaker 5: Arms.
Speaker 4: This is from twenty fourteen New York Times. Arms Cachet most likely kept in Texas by the CIA. I work there in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine. I can assure you Arms Cache most most definitely not most likely kept in Texas by the CIA. Fucking nonsense headline like they probably keep weapons there.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's all about chaos because the maximum amount of chaos you can cause result in the maximum amount of control. At the end of the day, they don't give a shit who gives your's heart in the process. They're not going to be the ones getting hurt. And if you think about it, you've got all this terrorism bullshit targeting every day regular people.
Speaker 5: It's gonna put this gorgeous lady back on the screen while you're talking ahead.
Speaker 1: You've got all this government stuff targeting every day regular people. When you realize that the intersection of terrorism, uh UFOs all the rest of the stuff is just targeting everyday regular people, you kind of get the impression that all this stuff is based around the same ship. It's all about control. Sure, it doesn't matter who's doing it. If the targets are the same, the enemy is the same, and if the enemies are the same, it really doesn't matter who's carrying it out. You can't really pick seize.
Speaker 4: It's definitely about control though, the control of the iron grip of justice of Janet Reno.
Speaker 1: Gosh, she's a ball crusher. Huh man.
Speaker 4: You tell about man hands. I saw this photo of getting tossed around in me mean fashion around twist her today of well, Kamala, Kamala, Kamala. You say Kamala, I say Kamala. Harris and her long arm. Have y'all seen this? This is an official like uh posts by the ad Democrats. Uh TwixT your account. I'm me pull this up for you to show you precisely what the preposterous photograph I'm talking about. I don't know that they so I think folks are claiming like they messed with her arm, like her arm is somehow not really this long. And I'm gonna tell you this, I've met this individual. Her arms not only that long. She's got man hands or he has man hands, as I would like to describe it. Uh, there's when I when this individual was the Attorney General of California. I definitely remember meeting this individual, shaking this individual's hand, turning to my my associate, and saying, holy shit, she has man hands.
Speaker 5: But look at this arm, dude. What is the size of this arm?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: It's outrageous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of right, right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean what she could have been genetically designed to give hand jobs under a table.
Speaker 4: Oh so she needs the go go gadget reach.
Speaker 5: I see what you're saying that Janet Reno Kung Fu group.
Speaker 1: This is his super power and as soon as you find out it's to him.
Speaker 4: I mean, let's be honest about the situation. I mean, outside of the length of the arms, the size of the hands. What female qualities do you see on this individual? They're lacking. I assure you they're lacking. And I don't think it's that big of a stretch of the imagination, because they actually do have transgender gods, and for a lot of reasons, one of those reasons being she is of a Brahmin Indian class of Hinduism, and they do have transgender gods and Hinduism they as a child, apparently they have. I'm not Hindu, and I could be misquoting some of these things, but my understanding is that as a child, you're basically given a god to follow as like a spiritual guide in life, one of their pantheonic gods within Hinduism, or you're chosen somehow, it's chosen or signed to you. Well, there is transgendered ones. So like, you know, what I'm saying is, you know, this could be a very accepted thing within her class of society, within Hinduism.
Speaker 5: Or his class.
Speaker 4: Shim's class them, Yeah, them's class. I mean her husband. I mean, let's let's even look at her husband. You know what I mean, this guy, Dell Jimhoff does he? I mean, there's nothing hetero about this guy, and if you asking me, I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 5: Him and sim Waltz could uh, they're definitely leading up to white dudes for Kamala twenty twenty eight campaigns.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying, did they get did they get the Guinness Book of World Record for the most amount of horse come drink.
Speaker 4: Or you uh, you know what's you know what's funny though? All this with Kamala Harris and you know whatnot you never heard from really much from old Montel Williams.
Speaker 5: Did you dope? And you know?
Speaker 4: I know this has often danced around as is being a photograph of Montel and his side piece Kamala.
Speaker 5: I understand this.
Speaker 4: This individual here on his left, this young lady is his daughter, Montell's daughter. So I'm not saying it's not a side Kamala was not a side piece. But I'm just saying that it's probably just his daughter and maybe they're not banging his daughter. Who knows that's that? P. Thomas should beat me to it. Here's the other interesting thing about I find it about Montell Williams. P Thomas is Brodi's in the navy. That's not I mean, that is a joke to uh you know, I guess you know the kind of the the y m c A was the village people right in the Navy. Kind of homosexual jokes here regarding whether or not Kamala Harris as a dude, but he's actually he's actually literally in the Navy as well.
Speaker 5: He was a Navy intel officer.
Speaker 1: Give him eight. I thought Kamala gave.
Speaker 5: Him eight yikes.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's accurate, but I'm pretty sure he just retired a few years ago. Montell Williams like when he was a like when he was a TV host doing his like you know, Jerry spring Risque scene, right the Montell Williams Show from nineteen ninety one to two.
Speaker 5: Thousand and eight, he wasn't he was a US Naval officer.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, well, you know, the reserve, the recording industry, So it wouldn't be that far of a stress to think that Naval intelligence would still want to maintain some sort of control over the Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, he's an academy grad in the lieutenant commander.
Speaker 4: He retired in nineteen ninety six, says, yeah, nineteen seventy four to nineteen ninety six, So he's literally be he's on TV and he's also you know, so the Montel Williams show could be viewed as a project brought to America by the Office of Naval Intelligence. I don't think that's a stretch to say that the guy's maintaining his his uh, you know, his clearances and his service as a lieutenant commander in the Office of Naval Intelligence. Like, I don't think that's uh, you know, a stretch of to claim that's that program is at least sanctioned by the Office of Naval Intelligence.
Speaker 1: I have a p s A for the audience real quick, never out on the wine opener, because you're gonna you're gonna be sitting there for thirty minutes trying to get the same freaking cork out.
Speaker 5: Pss Is that what's happening the uh? I just think that's so weird.
Speaker 4: I know, I like when I first discovered that, I don't know I was looking at when I was looking in further to this ciao and I view that seems to be going on in America, I was like, holy shit, Montel Williams, lieutenant commander in the Office of Naval Intelligence.
Speaker 5: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Not out outside the realm of possibility. Because you know they're they're the predecessor. They were sort of the the Nations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the og Intel Agency, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so there's always been sort of like this feud going on between them and the c I A.
Speaker 4: And Kamala Harris is an interesting character. So I don't know what relations she has too. Old Juicy Juicy Smollett or Juicy smull A there the guy that got the guy that was involved in all that nonsense and seemingly walked from creating a whole fake you know, uh lynching incident. Well, his mother's a hairess from Jamaica. Same the same same Harris family as as old Kamala there. So I often wonder, you know, that whole small a families. Him and his siblings are all big Hollywood and you know they're in all sorts of stuff in Hollywood, have been for decades.
Speaker 1: My boy. Have you have you seen the episode Nick and I did about Kamala Harris and the Knights Templar. Yeah this, Yeah, she was involved in this strange kind of ohh the police department, Yeah, the police department. They called themselves the Knights Templar. Well, I was drawing it back to the Knights Templar cartel in Mexico and the major it was a cartel that got taken out by El Americana. Have you ever heard of that guy, No Mormon dude who smuggled a bunch of weapons down to Mexico so that he could fight this cult of the Templars, and the Templars would go around beheading people, and so he decided he was to fuck him up, and him and like thirteen other dudes went out there and just killed them all in one night. I think those two organizations, this Police Templar organization and this Knights Templar down in Mexico, we're probably a little bit more linked than they're willing to discuss.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: What they what this Knights Templar dude who was part of Kamala's ring wanted to do is he actually won an award for local television putting out this news thing about terrorists coming across the border. And I think what what they had planned is having kind of this uh NATO style Gladio operation going on between the Knights Templar and Mexico and the Knights Templar in the United States. Because they specifically said we're part of the police union in Mexico.
Speaker 5: These guys said that, yeah, all these different states and so this is the one that was connected to Camal. These are the folks that are out of Oakland, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So that guy in the middle.
Speaker 4: Them to improve relations with black community.
Speaker 5: Lawyer says right. Lawyer says right. So they wanted to all regaled up, isn't he right?
Speaker 1: And and you know these top unions are like, this guy's just pretending to be a copy. He's never had any sort of distinction.
Speaker 5: But one of the dudes, little pib of the Knights Temple or own.
Speaker 1: Right, one of these dudes in this little posse got his credentials from the Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Office when she was the attorney general, right prosecutor, which was a prosecutor, which was a prosecutor, and so okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, he was using her credentials to go around to these different police organizations and try to get them.
Speaker 5: As an investigator for the prosecutor's offices.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it did work out too well, and the Nights got off by El Americano, this Mormon dude.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so these things that's an interesting proposition. Creator I was familiar with the Oakland was not familiar with this one out of Mexico, but they were funk at the same time.
Speaker 5: Huh right, And I believe that.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris is part of the Mothers of Darkness and so you've never heard of the mothers? Have you ever heard of the Mothers of Darkness? Castle No, So they've got this now, it's not necessity, she said, well she's got she could be the mother of invention.
Speaker 5: But Marios, yeah, yeah, and so right.
Speaker 1: So a lot of these female politicians are kind of these handlers that are dispatched from this shadow day I'm out and so right, And so I think that's what she was setting up between Mexico and the United States, were these different offshoot groups, these kind of spinoffs from the Masons. Unfortunately she fucking moron. So her little.
Speaker 5: Operation or fortunately.
Speaker 1: So her uh little operation got you know, torpedoed pretty quickly. And so she was just sort of in the background of these different politicians and she just fucked her way to the top.
Speaker 5: She did, indeed.
Speaker 4: Indeed, but if you look at is this Mormon Mexicano feil you keep her up from Stale.
Speaker 5: I'm interested to hear more about this guy.
Speaker 1: Ell American. If you look him up, El Americano fights Knight's Templar, you'll find a bunch of differents.
Speaker 4: L Mexicano, Mexican Templar. Okay, that's their group, right, that's the bought them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, El Americano, I forgot his name. Not El Mexicano, it's El Americano. And look at Mormon El Americano. He uh he did pretty good. Yeah, Taurres and he uh he got snatched up by the government after he put up a great defense against these there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they they he's an American.
Speaker 1: He's born in Alfasso, right, that's what they call him, Al Americano, and he's the guns down to these guys who fought.
Speaker 4: Maybe he enjoyed espresso and water, you know, it is one of his favorite drinks, right, right, So that's an Americano.
Speaker 5: It's a coffee joke.
Speaker 1: It is a coffee joke.
Speaker 5: Coffee now, this is crazy. So he was a Mormon too, huh yeah, well that's that was his legs. That's really interesting all these because you.
Speaker 4: Remember the le Baron Romney Mormon uh issues with all the cartels down there right around that same time.
Speaker 1: That's what he was doing. He was the one who basically made their militia and made gave them the ability to fight back because he had all these connections within the moment. Okay, so All Americano you know, he went out there and he just fucking killed them all in one night.
Speaker 5: So that was the end of the Uh.
Speaker 1: The Templars and then the Mexican government are like, no, you can't do this, you can't actually fight back against these people who are you know, beheading folks.
Speaker 4: Now people to Benicio del Toro from Have you seen the movie Cicario.
Speaker 2: Cicario, Oh, I do want to see that though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great that was a great movie.
Speaker 2: That's what I've heard.
Speaker 4: What you're what you're.
Speaker 5: Describing is basically Benicio del Toro's character in that.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Well, Benizio del Toro acted all on his own in that movie, but this Al Americano guy organized a really good fucking resistance and he actually had all the people warmed up. Go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a lot of those characteristics you're what you're saying is like the kind of the characteristics of del Toro plays an attorney.
Speaker 5: That worked for Pablo Escobar.
Speaker 4: But I mean it's you're described a lot of the same characteristics that he's he's portraying that film, right, Did.
Speaker 1: You see the Nick Cage movie The Incredible Burden of Awesome Talent or whatever.
Speaker 5: You told me about that one. I think I haven't got a chance to see yet.
Speaker 1: It's fucking great.
Speaker 5: Last year.
Speaker 1: I think there's a bunch of memes that killed me, you know, when they're looking at each other and the car it's got. The guy from the Star Wars spin off, what's his name?
Speaker 5: I forget, but he was wonderful.
Speaker 1: No, he's he's Hispanic, but he plays this sort of unwitting dupe of the cartel down there. And then Nick Cage gets involved with him because he's paying him a lot of money to give like acting lessons or be it his uh, his birthday party. And then Nick Cage and him developed this friendship because they both liked the same movies and whatever. And then they realize some sometime in the movie that they have to kill each other because Nick Cage starts working for the CIA, and so Nick Cage is supposed to bust this, uh, this guy who kidnapped a debutante. I don't want to Ruin the third act twist, but it's great. Was what was the name of this film game the incredible Burden of awesome talent or something. If you look up Nick Cage, incredible.
Speaker 5: Talent, the weight of massive talent, there you go.
Speaker 1: Unbearable way of talent. That's just fucking great.
Speaker 4: I've heard you and someone else talking about this.
Speaker 5: This is a good movie from right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. But this is where you get a lot of these memes from uh, from this movie because uh yeah, Pedro Pascal, he did a great job in it. And like there's this one scene where they're both really really high on acid driving down the street and they look over at each other. It's just just phenomenal.
Speaker 5: NPH is in this movie, Nph Neil Patrick Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the kind of a side role he plays, weird. N Nick Cage has this alter ego inside of his head as the super.
Speaker 5: Actor guys, right, and so that's the pot well.
Speaker 1: That's part of it. So Nick Cage, you know, he can't handle all this talent, this raw acting talent, and so he's got this character in his head that comes through anytime he's questioning himself, and this character is always telling him you could do it, you Nick fucking Cage.
Speaker 4: Right, So let's say it sounds sounds like a mockumentary of sorts. It sounds like it is, yes, and.
Speaker 1: Nick Cage is definitely not taking himself seriously in the movie, and it's you know, it's kind of like a self deprecating thing where he's the most awesome actor in the world. You know.
Speaker 5: Sure, I saw Markey Murky. That's a good comment. I saw this. I was very disturbed by the scene. I don't really know how to don't want to process. I don't know how to process it. I really don't I don't know how to process it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see I don't want to see it anymore by Roseanne for as long as I live. That was fucking right, right.
Speaker 5: Who's that guy she wrapped with? Who is this guy? He's a conservative McDonald family. Yeah, ron McDonalds.
Speaker 1: Ronald McDonald's big ol' clown, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's why I was part of McDonald's family.
Speaker 1: He's pushed by Tim Poole. So that's all you really need to know about the guy.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy's a clown. Yeahs Marky Mark the Yeah, I saw that I'm like, oh, this is I don't even I actually just put my phone down. I was like I had TwixT her up earlier.
Speaker 5: I saw that. I was like, I'm over this. I'm done.
Speaker 4: I've reached my limit. I mean, I don't want to I don't want to pull it up. At the same time, I want to pull it up to show people the ridiculous nature of what if anyone who has not seen this. I mean, she's got like dreads or something right like, she's got uh, I mean, she.
Speaker 5: Looks like a riff raff. She looks like riff raff.
Speaker 1: She does.
Speaker 5: Whoever this person is? Who I who? I don't follow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they popped up my timeline anyway, this American Papa Bear.
Speaker 5: They wrote Daddy's Home from Tom McDonald's featuring Roseanne Barr.
Speaker 4: We are back so like people seem to be like into this, like they seem to be like, uh, excited about this situation.
Speaker 5: Like within the.
Speaker 1: Toga people, Conservatives will get excited over anything, I mean like stripping down naked and having like a Trump flag behind them, and they're like, we're so back.
Speaker 6: You know what's so funny is they get just as triggered as the left, those just in different ways and they don't see it.
Speaker 5: No, No, I mean this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's your bit.
Speaker 4: I mean that's about I can take. She looks like riff Raff, the rapper riff Raff, right, Like, that's is the scene she's going for there? How did and how does she become this like conspiracy culture thought leader all of a sudden?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: The size of her hat is how you're is how you're implying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got a really tiny right and she's.
Speaker 4: Got Mormony connections. She grew up Mormon, I believe too. I mean she got doubles, she's a double Zionist. Then at that rate, right, she's got some of.
Speaker 1: The dumbest conspiracies I've ever heard, no evidence, no nothing, just flat out saying pizzagate all you want to, but you actually have to back it up with a few facts. You know, you got to know history alone.
Speaker 4: Right, And I just feel like everyone who who's who's supposed to be like these thought leaders in conspiracy culture, even even folks I enjoy, like Tim Dillon, like they're all kissing Roseanne's ass.
Speaker 1: Well, she was a cultural icon of the nineties, so it brings everybody back to the time where they weren't all starving to death.
Speaker 4: Then I was there, Man, I wasn't a fan. I mean, I recognize you, you are correct in that assessment, but I was not a fan.
Speaker 1: If you rewatch Roseanne, it's the most anti man uh you'll ever watch. All they do is shop on Dan all day long for no fucking reason.
Speaker 4: Is a great It was that same era of TV making all men stupid like Homer Simpson. Right, I've never enjoyed I never enjoyed the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And it's like this is it goes by the same sort of Uh.
Speaker 4: That's who he looks like, Tom Lysan looks like a bootleg version of the Offspring lead singer.
Speaker 5: That's good, good call. What are you saying they're headless?
Speaker 1: It's just why are we giving into these cultural narratives that were formulated in the nineties to attack our culture and destroy it from within?
Speaker 5: And where did she become cool?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know where she became cool, Like suddenly, like just a few years ago, Everyone's like, oh, have you Roseannes back? Roseannes back? Why why they even brought her TV show back? I'm like, why why are you doing this? Then they got rid of her, and then they still called it Roseanne, and then the whole, the whole mess of it just seemed very orchestrated, like they were trying to propel her back into some sort of position.
Speaker 2: She's also played some real stupid stuff with like politics too, though, I mean she at one point she was coming out and saying that Trump is still president, like she like she would actually push like weird political stupid shit on the side.
Speaker 5: Right, Not for sure, I think I think that's the role she's been playing for somebody.
Speaker 6: You know, like another thing with like you know, the right legs to make front of the left for you know, worshiping certain people, but like with the right, as long as you were somebody in the spotlight and you come out and say something remotely horrible against the government, they're real quick to start sucking a dick, like, oh, he's the new saviing. But you were just saying two weeks ago that they were a Satanists eating fucking babies for Sunday for Sunday didn't. But now all of a sudden you're cooking through because they said they didn't agree with the vaccine.
Speaker 1: I think what it is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird. So Roseanne was fact.
Speaker 1: Roseanne is the inroad for the gen X trailer park mom demographic. And they think as long as they got Roseanne there, they can make their inroads with the trailer park mom gen x demographic, which is a large and growing you know population. Yeah, that's her demo, and so I guess it works, you know, but does it? Does it really work?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 1: I think we should be raising all ships instead of lowering them down to the level of Roseanne.
Speaker 5: Sure. Yeah, I just again in your your when someone's propelled to a position.
Speaker 4: Of being some sort of cultural or society thought leader, she has without any sort of clear trajectory and how she attained that position, you know, I said to asked questions. She's not the only one obviously in this kind of environment, but she seems to be a very popular one amongst the rights as of late.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, she was in that video with what's his name RFK Junior.
Speaker 5: There doing stuff together too.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's everywhere, But she was the one standing in the background while he was telling the story about killing this bear and then planting it in Central Park.
Speaker 5: Oh, she was. She was in the room for that story. Huh he was the one.
Speaker 1: Telling her that story.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, the father.
Speaker 1: Then she's got D I D. And so she's the perfect gen x icon because she's got.
Speaker 3: D I D.
Speaker 1: She was beaten so.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know she's got a podcast again that she's doing a lot of this again, these these new conspiracy cultural figurehead you know, ideas from almost like a counterpoint. And I don't know that she's tight with Alex Jones, but I feel like it's almost like a counterpoint to everything Alex Jones is talking about. You can almost go, you almost tune into Roseanne to like, you know, you're gonna get a slightly more fucking.
Speaker 5: Skewed version of reality, even different.
Speaker 4: What Bill Hicks is telling you, but like it's almost confirming what Bill Hicks is saying.
Speaker 5: But it's even worse the way she's describing it.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Well, she's a nineties Democrat, which means she's a twenty twenties Republican. I think that's the way they view it is because nineties Democrats are twenty twenty Republicans if they actually stayed consistent over that amount of time. But what they're not doing is they're not actually looking for ways of growing in responsibility and accountability. That's something that neither side wants to do. And if we if we're real serious with ourselves, what conspiracy culture does is gives people a way of avoiding that accountability because they could say it was X, Y or Z. What they're not doing is learning from how the enemy works their operation and figures out ways around it. Because if that was the goal, we could be making progress. Instead, it's how do we offset the accountability that we should be expressing, And a lot of people find that the best way to do that is to regurgitate these cultural icons and give them messianic status.
Speaker 4: You know, sure, sure, well, how do you think I don't know, I don't know if she's had to explain this, but this is something, this is like my most memorable Roseanne Bark's like memory from the nineties.
Speaker 5: What do you think she does explain this?
Speaker 4: In nineteen ninety someone thought Rosene bar seeing the national anthem was a swell idea. She had to defend this at all, because didn't she also spit in the middle of it or something like that?
Speaker 5: So he.
Speaker 2: Yea, she screamed, what is she spit? And grabbed herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, right, Like she was very very demeaning towards uh, you know, America, so to speak. So I wonder how she's uh defending that with her new Gangster Maga Gangster Rap a hit song layer with the Ron McDonald's kid Tom.
Speaker 1: Well again, it's it's all about just layering on the amount of the American flags you can wear. If you have five or six layers of American flag wrapped around you, then you're safe.
Speaker 5: You can go piss on the American the national anthem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I used to get on Facebook and I would challenge people to justify these wars in the Middle East and they would get really pissed at me, and I go, you know what, you sound like you want to fight me. So I'm going to put on my class A uniform. I'm gonna wrap my eyes in an American flag, uh you know, blindfold, and I'm going to put an American flag around my neck as a cape and then you can hit me. I'll give you a free hit. Nobody took me up on it. So there's some magic that goes along with this American flag that not only makes you immune to criticism, it makes you immune to accountability, and you can you can talk to one of these violent conservative assholes and they won't even hit you anymore if you wear the right magical equipment.
Speaker 4: There's probably something to that, the magical aspects of that, that is in the asshole aspects of that as well.
Speaker 5: Some some folks are just assholes.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: They don't they don't want to. They're just an asshole just to be an asshole. They don't want to really do anything about it. They're just being. Their only hopes is to achieve a great greater degree of assholeness, being a bigger asshole.
Speaker 1: But like, like I keep saying, ideology makes you vulnerable. You have to think about what you want. You have to think about who your friends and enemies really are. You cannot fill in the gaps with ideology. It doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's a good I think that's a good good point to maybe even draw draw some uh, draw the conversation to close your gents. The nick Nick's got himself a nice little road clip going there. Like your style there, Bud, You.
Speaker 2: Try to try to look.
Speaker 5: It's very busy, very busy.
Speaker 2: Put my pinky out as I do it.
Speaker 4: But uh, you got closing tho force there. Uh with the uh on your boosie your boogie road clip status there seemed to be pontificating something. Their little looks at your face.
Speaker 6: I really got much to uh say, there was stuff early in the show, but I mean that'd be so far back it was playless for me to bring it back up. No, no, nothing, really, I mean I had a good time. I totally forgot when Headless, when Headless covered that thing with the Knight's templar, and we're gonna have to go back and look at.
Speaker 5: The episode far back on your on your timeline, do you know when that was.
Speaker 2: That's probably over to year, two years ago, maybe even longer. Yeah, yeah, I believe you believe it or not.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think except for maybe like Teresa, I think Headless has been like the most consistent longest person on the show.
Speaker 4: Technically, I'll say I'll pull up a link from from your All show and put that in the show notes for folks.
Speaker 5: I never want to check that out too.
Speaker 1: If you guys want more information. Brad Binkley from the Propaganda Report is the one who turned me on to that, so he's really the source of that information Brad Binkley Propaganda report Knight's Templar, And when he was doing it, that's when it was dangerous, dangerous, not dangerous safe. Now it's dangerous safe to talk about it. But he was really on the on the front lines of that because that was when the Biden administration was first sort of congeering into this Kamala Harris Mothers of Darkness sort of crossover. But what he didn't cover with his coverage was the stuff about the Knight's Templar in Mexico. That's sort of what I added because I had heard about El Americana going to war with the Knights Templer in Mexico.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's good stuff.
Speaker 4: So all right, any other closing thoughts, sergeants, really do you think anything else coming up on either one of your all shows?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 1: PSA, do not cheap out on the wine openers. You will be spending thirty or forty minutes trying to get that that cork out.
Speaker 4: So nice, nice, Well, yeah, Operation GCD Wednesday Night Processed Church in the Intersection of the Processed Church in the Society of Cincinnati with Dana from Running Jewels, I recommend that thanks thanks to all the folks here in the chat, and thanks for joining us here. This sevenon folks to the interwebs. Got a good conversations I see popping off here. I certainly enjoyed it. Thanks to both of you, gentlemen for the join me here this season. Any any other final closing statements.
Speaker 1: I put a donkey mixed with the dragon on the introduction thing. I didn't have any reason for that. I just thought it was a funny thing to mix a donkey with the dragon. I like it, Yeah, I like it all right, folks.
Speaker 5: Thanks again. Well that's it. That's the show here, folks.
Speaker 7: So the next time you're out on the town, visit in your local watering holes or perhaps just mandering around, and you hear the unmistakable sounds of metal clanking and you spot signs of.
Speaker 5: A disturbance, but check your six look in that garbage
Speaker 7: Can, because you never can tell the GCDs may be loose in your town.