Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. It's mugshot Monday.
Speaker 2: You're with Keisha. Hey Keisha?
Speaker 3: You hi.
Speaker 1: You guys loved during lock Up season seven, episode seven, and they just sprung it on us this week.
Speaker 2: Hey, next week, it's the last episode.
Speaker 3: That's crazy behavior.
Speaker 4: They made us wait all this time and then they're only giving us what eight episodes?
Speaker 3: Eight eight episodes?
Speaker 2: It has flown by, I know, and they're just like, and come in March thirteenth, Mama June, and we're like, now, hold on a minute, hold on a minute.
Speaker 4: You know, we got us spoiled that they would give us like a week or two week break and then we go right into the next season. Yeah yeah, well here, we may not get another season until May.
Speaker 2: That's the rumor.
Speaker 1: Now I've written to let me I'll just check my email real quick to make sure it didn't come in.
Speaker 2: Nope. I've written to my we TV person.
Speaker 1: To say, like, hey, we love it so much, what's the story. I'll probably get very minimal information, but we find ourselves in the next two weeks of having to come up with something to put in this spot. So I will be putting out a poll of sorts. I mean, people like sixty days in and we could find a different thing to do, but I don't know if they liked it enough for.
Speaker 2: Us to do it again.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, that's what's kind of what I was asking you last night. I caught it, dude, do do do do?
Speaker 4: Because some people are like, we just can't get into it, but yeah, we listened to the recap, but we want you to watch the show and listen to the recap totally.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 1: Was thinking a show that Kisha has never watched, which is Real Housewives of New York Season one.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: So I'm just sort of throwing some things out there, like things that are new because we will be on the ten dollars level of prime.
Speaker 2: We will be doing the Valley again.
Speaker 4: But they better bring it because after the Valley's Persian with Chef's Kiss, they better bring it this season because competition is on the block Persian Valley.
Speaker 1: I'm three behind, like I've watched, like I've watched like four or five.
Speaker 2: And I'm like three behind.
Speaker 3: It's so i haven't.
Speaker 4: Watched this week's episode, which was the finale, and I'm like, I cannot believe the finale is already here.
Speaker 3: It was the best thing on TV.
Speaker 2: It was great. It was great from the from the half of it that.
Speaker 1: I've watched, so I was like, okay, so wouldn't it be great if that lined up with this break?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 3: It's not Real.
Speaker 1: Housewives of Atlanta. That doesn't line up. So I would really love for a show to line up that we could watch week by week instead of having people go and find it and all that. But I just don't think it's gonna happen. We're gonna have to do an old show or rewatch, which is great because we love it. But we're ruminating. So just be on the lookout on Instagram at Pink Shade Pod for the pole I'm gonna put out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put out a pole.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you if you're a member of Prime, not Apple because they don't give a short email address. And we'll see, we'll see what we come up with. But we've got this weekend next week, and then something else is going to be in this spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, what's the fuck?
Speaker 1: I hate change, I like for everything else. I know, I know, I know what we do have this week?
Speaker 2: Love during lock up. They have once again.
Speaker 1: Teased this situation of Kaylee is that her name Kaylee and.
Speaker 2: Mickey Mikey that he's not gonna once again tease it and did not show it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can tell you this. Okay. They are making it seem like.
Speaker 4: She's gonna go pick him up, and either he's not getting out or telling her someone else is picking him up.
Speaker 3: But this is what it's gonna be. I'm gonna predict it.
Speaker 4: Okay, he gets out and his probation officer picks him up and takes him to the halfway house instead of Kaylee.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, could be that's what I'm thinking. I'll have to go to the halfway house for two months or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good prediction because they do try to trick us.
Speaker 4: Look, we've been in this game far too long, at Sharp, we are peeping your game.
Speaker 3: You are not fooling us. My base may be covered up eyes, but I can still see you. I still see you, Matt Sharp. So so funny.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get started.
Speaker 1: So this is season seven, episode seven, Love during lock up a messy conundrum.
Speaker 2: When she said that she said a bloody connudmer.
Speaker 3: Oh bloody bitch, you are not a brit.
Speaker 2: Keisha.
Speaker 1: Was she talking on four time speed this week? She was talking even faster than this week than she hasn't.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is she saying?
Speaker 3: Very ray, She's so fascinating and funny to me.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: At the same time, there's just something.
Speaker 4: I think she's stupid as fuck, but there's just something about her that is just fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: She's very good TV. She is she is so all right. So we start with.
Speaker 1: Them, Gig Bonita and Mumu and Mummo. I just can't even I can't even believe I have to call this man Mumo.
Speaker 3: I just know a grown man shouldn't even want to be called mumum.
Speaker 1: Demand why not like momo or mo or damon Moo moo moo moo moo like a cow. So Moumo calls Banita and he goes, hey, what's up with those two locks at the storage unit? And she goes, I don't know, maybe you're her mom did that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Always sticks to your lie, always sits to your lie, even if you know it's gonna be on television, you still stick to your lie.
Speaker 1: He says, you're trying to play mind games with me, and she's like, I don't know what you're talking about. Like I when I left there, there was one lock, and now there's two locks. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: At the doc and Eddie says, she's a very good liar. She's very manipulative.
Speaker 1: And when she starts says to lie, she just get real mad at me and he goes and then I don't know which ways what she's a manipulative, she's a genius. So then he tells her he got like a ticket or an infraction in jail a year ago and they were trying to say he was selling drugs in there.
Speaker 3: This is all a lie. He's making this up.
Speaker 1: Right, because he doesn't want her to pick him up right. Yes, and he says, and now my release date is all fucked up, and she's like what Now? This was funny because she took her phone off her shoulder, because that's her it's a phone and a parrot.
Speaker 3: It's the same time.
Speaker 2: This is her phone holder.
Speaker 1: Other people have like a pop socket or like an in your car or yes, she takes her phone off her shoulder, that means she's serious. And she goes, what what's going on? And she goes, is this another ploy? This is another trick? And he goes, hell, no, I didn't know I was going to be falsely accused of selling drugs. And I never knew it was going to come back and bite me in the ass when I was trying to get released. And now they're saying I can't go home when they said I could. And she goes, what, and he goes, I need you to be more supportive.
Speaker 3: I did. And they're both so manipulative. Yeah, because they're both lying.
Speaker 4: To each other and making up shit to buy them both more time to do shit they shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, nailed it, and she goes. He goes, I need you to be more supportive. I'm very upset. And she goes, oh my god. She goes, I've done nothing but show you love. I've had I've had your back. I paid your motherfucking lawyers. I've been sending you money. I put money on the commissary, I put money on your phone. What do you mean I am supportive? And he goes, what do worries that I don't I get to come home to my children. I'm getting concerned about the bigger picture here, and the bigger picture is I'm not getting released.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Talking to her, she says, I went from being mad at him to being sad with him, like all his kids are anticipating his release, and you know, he was calling me so I could calm him down and I should just not react. I need to be more understanding, understanding. But you know, now that I think about it, this is a little bit of a blessing because it buys me some more time.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's a conundrum. It's a bloody conundrum.
Speaker 4: The wish she said that, and the fact that she is walking in this ill fitted black bubble half sleeve dress.
Speaker 3: Looking like a black duck the belly pop out.
Speaker 4: In everything, and then she says, fucking bloody conundrum.
Speaker 3: I lost it. She's hilarious, she's funny.
Speaker 1: So yes, she goes, well, what's your new release? He goes, h yeah, I want to expect you to ask me that question. So not sure, not sure, And she says she's very sorry that she was inconsiderate of his feelings, and he says, you know, I'm in here in time is the one thing I can never get.
Speaker 3: Back, especially when you're lying about it.
Speaker 2: He really played her on that one.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: I would have believed it. I would have leaved it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, most definitely. But he's a piece of shit because he's willing to not see his kids. Yeah, so he can spend time with his new girlfriend who he's never met in real life.
Speaker 1: So is he going to fake another coming out of prison, Like he's going to go to the prison and go in the lobby and then tell her to come that he's going to be here in the park lot.
Speaker 4: No, he's I mean, he's gonna do some super shit, like my mom's got to pick me up, or I gotta go to a halfway house. Like, I mean, they they are one and the same, the two of them.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's funny, all right. So Jigi is headed to go see Mumu. Okay, she's gon go see him in prison, and she says it's family visit day. So she's not even sure if she can get in. She's never seen him in prison, and so I'm like, I had to stop and think about that because they did meet when they were on the outside and she was his hair braider, yes, and they dated, but they never kissed her anything.
Speaker 2: So they really didn't date.
Speaker 4: I mean he I think he went to prison pretty quickly after they they.
Speaker 1: Met, and he was with Bonita because he and Budita broke up while he was in prison.
Speaker 3: And they were also engaged.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, well they're still engaged. Actually, yeah, that's true. So she calls her mom from the car and she goes, oh my god, Mom, I just realized I put on the wrong bra. You're not allowed to have underwire, and then when you take if I take it off and don't wear a bra, you'll be able to see nibble rings.
Speaker 3: And I was like, what a bloody conundrum.
Speaker 2: What a bloody conundrum. That dress was not flattering.
Speaker 4: No, and I don't even think they would have let her in in that dress.
Speaker 1: Song they're supposed to wear like we've seen they going like like a sweatshirt, yeah, sweat.
Speaker 4: Anything form fitting or anything like that. They will tell you, hell, no, you're not getting in today.
Speaker 2: You can come in and be enticing these inmates with your.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and with your nipple rings showing. Yeah. So now breastless this all out because the mom.
Speaker 1: Says, are you all covered? And she's she was covered, but it was still tight. It was like a second skin. Yeah. Here's the thing is, she's got a pretty good bod, so she wearing that tight thing, mate it to wear.
Speaker 4: All she needed was a pair of spanks on and she would have been good to go.
Speaker 3: But you know, she was a concern about that.
Speaker 2: So she says she has never kissed her, hugged me, moved, She's never even touched his penis, and she wished they could have conjugal visits. She wouldn't even care if the CEO's watch. She just needs a second.
Speaker 4: She has talked about his penis in almost every episode that she's been on.
Speaker 2: God, I hope it lives up to her expectations.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hope it does two because what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I don't know, what do you have to say? We see their instagram and they're together. But maybe I think he passed the test. I must have because they're still together. Yeah, they had girth, lots of girth. So he calls her and she goes, I'm so excited. I'm on the way there to see you. And he's like, tell me how much you loved me? Really starts trying to talk dirty to her, say, okay, I'm walking into the building and you're talking to her.
Speaker 2: She goes, I've been let.
Speaker 1: Down so much in my life by so many different men, and I just know that a man named Mumu.
Speaker 2: In prison is my happily ever after.
Speaker 1: A man named Mumu in prison that's got four baby mamas is my happily ever after.
Speaker 3: This is where single women are in society right now. They have to resort to dirty dick prisoners because look, if a man is a prison, I just I don't know where your dick has been.
Speaker 4: And you got four kids that you know of that you because you know what once if you have four kids or four different dirty minders, my mama's I'm always gonna feel like there's gonna be a knock on the door. Yeah, and it's gonna be someone saying, oh, here's another kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I did a twenty three mean guess what, daddy, I'm home.
Speaker 3: I love MoU moo, little.
Speaker 2: Little moo.
Speaker 1: Here he comes, okay, So okay. She goes into the facility. Thirty minutes later, she comes out and he calls and it's like, are you here?
Speaker 2: Are you coming?
Speaker 1: And she goes, they won't allow me to come in because it's family day, and also because I'm dressed inappropriately right, He goes, God, I was really hoping you were going to get to come. I got to talk to you about something in person. Now they've got her out there just standing under an I was like, let the girl get in her car. Yeah, Like, where's are uber at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So we're talking head, he says, Listen, I never forget what I tell either one of them, Like, I got it all in the back of my head. But I want to be able to like clear my conscious. I want to be honest. When you lie, you have to keep up with it, and it's hard, and I don't want to break either one of their hearts, but I gotta like come clean.
Speaker 2: You know he's not coming clean with Banita. He's scared of her.
Speaker 3: I would be too. Bonita looks like she would break into the prison just to beat him.
Speaker 2: Up in her little black lululumon tennis skirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I know somebody told you that there is some sort of phone holder that's for your shoulder.
Speaker 2: She just has it on her shoulder.
Speaker 4: No, I think she just has it on she's a pirate. She just says, and that's her parrot, like she just and it says.
Speaker 2: It's never it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's scared of versus. It's scared of Verso it's like, I'm just like, i'na move. I'm gonna just be here.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a it's a rubber backed thing and her skin is sticky.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it stays on there because he knows what Bonita, who knows she should brand that.
Speaker 1: When life gets busy, workout are often the first thing to go. With Tonal, you can make sure you're checking workout off your to do list with their smart and compact strength training system right in your home twenty four to seven. Tonal provides the convenience of a full gem with the guidance of a personal trainer, anytime at home, with one sleek system designed to reduce your mental load. Total is the ultimate strength training system, helping you focus less on workout landing and more on getting results. No more second guessing your form. Tonal gives you real time coaching queues to dial in your form and help you lift safely and effectively. After a quick assessment, Tonal sets the optimal weight for every move and adjust in one pound increments as you get stronger, so you're always challenged.
Speaker 2: Tonal lets you choose from.
Speaker 1: A variety of expert lead workouts from strength to arrow hit to yoga and mobility to keep you coming back for more. Right now, Tonal is offering our listeners two hundred dollars off your Tonal purchase with promo code pink Shade. That's Tonal dot use promo code pink shade for two hundred dollars off your purchase. That's Tonal dot com. Promo code pink shade for two hundred dollars off.
Speaker 2: Y'all, we all have.
Speaker 1: That one thing that can really refresh the way you feel and you can't imagine your day without it. For me, that's my morning cup of coffee, and I love it when I can also have it at the beach because coffee and the beach are my two favorite things that can really reset my mood. And you can also change your outlook by refreshing and amplifying your look with clean beauty from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan and cruelty free and maybe with skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it.
Speaker 3: Y'all, know.
Speaker 1: My number one Thrive Cosmetics product is their liquid Lash Extensions to Be mascara. My sister asked me this week, what is the thing that you love from Thrive that I should try? I said, you got to try the mascara like it's my number one. It's my go to product. I can't live without it. I always have a backup in my bag in case I run out. It lasts all day long, and when you're ready to take it off, it comes off with warm water.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And did you know that every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetic product, you're doing far more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in product and cash donations to six hundred plus partners, your purchase helps amplify others. Amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrive Cosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E t I c S dot com Slash Pink Shade for twenty percent off your first order. And when they say, where did you hear about thrive. Make sure you tell them we send you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Aisha and Michel, So every time they put nine hundred and ninety nine years until release on.
Speaker 3: This, I just wow. For that shit. They are so wrong for that shit. When they do that, it's like, we know, Matt Sharp, we know, we know.
Speaker 1: So Aisha is going to see her daughter, Charnie and her grandkids, and her daughter's like, is your boot coming with you?
Speaker 2: It's just no, he's somewhere on his farm.
Speaker 3: He's just farming. He's farming them.
Speaker 1: Talking to she says, I do feel guilty for lying to my daughter, Like I told her he's a farmer and that's all she knows. Like it's hard that I can't talk to her about all of this, but I know now is the time to tell her when I go to visit. And it's gonna be hard because you know, Charnice is a CEO, a correction officer.
Speaker 2: But recently I met with.
Speaker 1: The lawyer and he said he can help my case. And we see the lawyer saying a bunch of lawyer words, right, but it's gonna cost four thousand dollars and that's a lot of money. And I'm the one taking on all the risk here, and then it couldn't if I not even work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what happens when you're dealing with the prisoner who has nine hundred and ninety nine years in prison, and she keeps going.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, these are trumped up charges. I was like, I thang, it's cocaine trafficking. So I mean, I mean, it's not great, and.
Speaker 3: She just believes all of it. It's like, no, these are pretty serious charges right here, and.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of them, if we recall. So, she and Anna Marie arrive and I wonder did the baby.
Speaker 3: Did the baby have its own plane seat?
Speaker 2: No, she's under too, she could sit in the lap.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's sitting them up the whole time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure nobody on the plane looks sideways at her. When she gets on the plane with the baby doll.
Speaker 4: Well, some little kids like, can I hold your doll? She's like, oh, this is my real baby. What girl, this is my baby.
Speaker 2: Her name is Anna Marie. Put some respect on her name, right, And she says, where are the kids?
Speaker 1: She's there at school, and her daughter sits her down and just immediately starts doing her hair. She's like, I need to help you with your eyebrows. Your hair is light her and she's doing her mom's makeup. I'm like, is she a CEO or a makeup artist?
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 4: I'm just glad that she's basically in a very kind way telling her mom that she looks fucked up.
Speaker 2: She's like, a girl, who did your hair?
Speaker 4: And why do you still have this hair going on? Like the whole season she's kept this hair.
Speaker 2: She's like, what are you doing? Because because Chernee is cute, yeah, and her hair is great, and she looks like she's got got a nice house, she's got it together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she looks like she would not date a prisoner who's in prison for.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred and ninety nine years.
Speaker 1: So mom says, so tell me how it's going at your job as a CEO, and she goes, that's fine. They're just pushing my nerves because they've got nothing else to do. And she tells, Chernie, remember when I told you I was going to see that farmer, Well, I have something to tell you. He's in prison. And then she kind of looks at the camera because obviously Chernye knows that a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a show.
Speaker 1: But Charny's goes, no, you're not, and she says, she I know you're not dating somebody in prison, And she goes mom. She says, what's the crime? When's he getting out? And she goes selling drugs and.
Speaker 5: Uh life but with the possibility of parole, with the possibility She's like, what so outside Charney, because this is a joke.
Speaker 1: As far as I am concerned, My mother is single, so eligible bachelor's out there, tall, dark, handsome with money, hit my mother.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 4: Don't come with the tall, don't come with the dart, don't come with the hansom.
Speaker 3: If you ain't got no money. It is a package deal.
Speaker 4: At first off, the first thing we want to know is do you have the money?
Speaker 3: Do you have the money?
Speaker 2: Because she has a good the mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, she does, has a good job and has the house and she's doing well in life.
Speaker 4: So they said for her hair, she's not doing well there now somebody and her pickers off.
Speaker 3: She's got a bad picker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also she thinks she's a rapper and that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I forgot all about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, So Charnice goes mom, I bet he has at least two other prison girlfriends, and he's telling them the same thing. He's got nothing but time in there to try and pretend and call him, call you, and pretend to be the man that you would want him to be.
Speaker 2: It's all an apt yep. And she's like, huh, I don't think so what?
Speaker 3: Oh God?
Speaker 2: So the kids are there.
Speaker 1: The grandson's name is Legend and the granddaughter's name is Amani, and they are joking around because the because Charnice is like making him an after school snack, and they said, does the baby need to wash hers?
Speaker 4: I know, I love the fact that they think this is ridiculous, just like we all do.
Speaker 1: It was Sharnice because she goes, no, the baby doesn't need to wash her hands. And Arnie's cause she's got those forty year old hands of it.
Speaker 3: She does, that's funny.
Speaker 1: So I should charnye in the living room and she shows Charnie the charges on her phone and she says, but I do believe he's going to get parole. And I mean, he is my boyfriend, but I've never seen him in person. We just conversate on the phone, and we've really gotten to know each other. And so anyway, I met with this lawyer, but I'm going to need the money. And before she even gets it out, Charnye says.
Speaker 2: Like I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: And she says, why don't you work on meeting him in person first before you all this other stuff, which is a great.
Speaker 3: I agree, yes. So she says she.
Speaker 4: Don't even know his name still Michael, she's still calling him Michael.
Speaker 3: Oh right, well that's that is Michael.
Speaker 2: That's his name now, Michael, Michael. She's renamed him.
Speaker 1: So she set up a call with Michael so he can meet Scharnice and they do the FaceTime thing and Sharny says, so, what are your intentions with my mother? And he goes, well, I intend to uh date her, but you know, I was wrongly convicted and h Aisha has been nothing but a blessing to me.
Speaker 2: She's been so helpful.
Speaker 1: And Sharnice goes, she says, well, I'm a CEO, and so I'm trying to make sure you're not just jail talking my mama, and he is, and he goes, yeah, I'm really ready to fight this conviction for my wrongful conviction. I'm really ready to fight it and I gotta I gotta pay that attorney. Yeah, and Charny's goes, that's great. So your family helps you out with all that kind.
Speaker 2: Of stuff, and he goes, I mean if they can.
Speaker 1: And you know, Asha's been such a blessing, and she's like, bye, hangs out, yeah, because he's full of shit. Now outside, Sharnie says the talking head, and there's a lady behind her, just fully guardening.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I mean she is mining her business, perhaps trying to get a little cameras on, but not being obvious about it.
Speaker 3: I'm just back here gardening.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: She shut her ear up.
Speaker 3: She was like, like, what is going on.
Speaker 1: On the neighborhood group chat? Somebody wrote and said somebody go figure out what that camera crew is doing outside, and that lady, uh, let's for the teen. Susan said, all right, I got I'm gonna go out there pretend to trump those bushes.
Speaker 3: I'll go.
Speaker 2: She went out there and was like, pause, listen.
Speaker 3: Listen did they say prison?
Speaker 2: I said, prison?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, And.
Speaker 1: Then talking to Charnice goes, yeah, I'm a CEO. I see this all the time in jail. I cannot wrap my brain around this. I hate everything about it. I do not want this for my mother.
Speaker 3: Who would who?
Speaker 4: You know, It's bad enough that the man is in prison. It's bad enough that her mom don't know the man's name. Nine years in prison for cocaine.
Speaker 3: It's just bad.
Speaker 1: And he did he was like escaping, evading an officer, and like assault on an officer.
Speaker 2: Like it wasn't just that, it was all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was on parole when he did it, so it was the three strikes.
Speaker 3: Yep. He's a career criminal, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Monique and Titus.
Speaker 3: This is so stupid.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: This seems to be Monique's last season on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just mad because she goes to you.
Speaker 3: I don't even care anymore.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: She just needs to never be It is just dumb, this is it.
Speaker 1: I hope she didn't really move to Cleveland. I hope she really does still live in Chicago with her sisters. I hope she really didn't move with this man.
Speaker 2: I hope that's all made up for TV now, Mary Kaye, I know that's what I'm hoping we watched.
Speaker 4: This woman as she dated a whole thimble. Now she's back again, dating a man named Titus, who she's never seen in real life, even though she moved States to be closer.
Speaker 3: Of course, she did move.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's working on making her new house homie for when Titus gets released.
Speaker 2: When is he getting released? Six months?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: No, he's still not out.
Speaker 1: Her friend Jasmine comes over and they're gonna go get some furniture. For some reason, Jazz's got some big movment truck.
Speaker 2: I don't know why as she does.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I like Jasmine. I liked her guy.
Speaker 2: I liked her too, and the talking to have.
Speaker 1: Monique says, Jasmine also had a man that was in prison, so she can offer advice to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if you take it. Let's see if you take it.
Speaker 3: She won't.
Speaker 1: Monique says, yep, I am going to visit him in prison tomorrow. And I do have this insecurity, like what if he's not attracted to me?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 1: So Titus calls and she and Jasmine at the furniture store sitting on a couch and he calls, and she goes, oh, I'm at the furniture store. No, I'm all by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just buy myself.
Speaker 1: And he says, so, if you're gonna buy a couch, how are you gonna get it all set up?
Speaker 2: And she says, I'm gonna call Jasmine.
Speaker 1: You shall help me, and he goes, no, he said, you don't need a whole party of people to set up one couch.
Speaker 4: Did you think that Monique was Monique and her Wig was going to carry a couch on her back.
Speaker 3: And put it in our house? What did he want her to do?
Speaker 1: I guess he wanted her to pay the two hundred dollars for the delivery where the people come and set it up for you. But if you don't have to and you've got a truck, why not you know.
Speaker 4: You've got a truck and friends for free, Yeah, to move it for.
Speaker 2: You, right, and probably can get it that day. And if you have to wait, probably need to get it delivered like in a few days or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So they hang up and Jason goes, why did you just light to him and say that who cares if I'm with you looking at a couch, and she goes, I just didn't want to hear his mouth.
Speaker 2: You know, he gets so overprotective. He tries to.
Speaker 1: Keep me sheltered. He doesn't like me hanging around with my friends, even women friends. He didn't trust anybody. And she goes, I don't know why he's trying to strip me of my freedom just because he's stripped of his.
Speaker 3: Well, you're letting him do it. He wants you to be in prison too.
Speaker 1: Why on earth would he care if she was with her girlfriend looking at couches?
Speaker 2: Does he want to stay in the house?
Speaker 4: Why on earth does she need to tell him what the fuck she's doing?
Speaker 3: Period?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 3: Why are you giving him a step by step of your day? Yeah?
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: So in the Talking Head, Jasmin goes, I don't know what's going on here. She says, he's controlling. I'm not with it. Hell no, he's got to go.
Speaker 2: This guy is no you know.
Speaker 1: So they load the couch onto Jasmin's truck and they're like, oh god, we're gonna have the two of us. Can't get this couch in the house? Call somebody, I have to call Bud now Keisha. Back in the day before he was a canceled rapist, did you watch the Coffee Show? Yeah, Okay, do you remember every time Rudy she had a friend and she would come home from school and was Bud.
Speaker 3: But Bud I saw you could think about when he said Bud.
Speaker 2: Every time they said Bud.
Speaker 1: It's just like right now on before the ninety Days, Alisa's Boyfriend's name was Joshua, and it just reminds me of friends when Jennifer Anisa had a boyfriend named josh Joshua and they're like, why do you say it like that?
Speaker 2: He was Joshua's the same thing. It's just like Becky every time, so I said, Becky, I.
Speaker 1: Have to say it like that because of my old roommate. Becky's grandmother would call and be.
Speaker 3: Like, Becky, Okay, that is so funny.
Speaker 2: So when she said Bud Bud, like think a little rudiuxible Bud.
Speaker 3: Bud his eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it was funny. God, that was funny. I'm so sorry that show had to now be tainted. So anyway, she says, and here talking to and she goes, I'm just trying to avoid conflict with Titus because if Titus finds out that Bud helped me with the furniture, then he'll be mad at me. So anyway, Bud and his friend whoever that guy was, I didn't write his name down, they come over.
Speaker 2: They're helping with the couch. They're literally just pulling the couch out of the couch.
Speaker 1: That's it, bringing it in, getting the pack yourself off, and Jazz was like, that's her boyfriend. She's barely talking to him, and Titus calls. At that moment, by the way, she could have hit she could hig decline, you have all the.
Speaker 4: Power, and she's giving him the person in prison. She is giving him all the power over her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he says, what are you doing. She goes, well, I've just.
Speaker 1: Got Bud is here and his friend and Jasmine. They're helping get this couch set up. He said, why didn't you tell me that they were coming? And she goes, I didn't know, and he goes, when your eyes seen it, you knew.
Speaker 2: You should have told me. Well, she can't call.
Speaker 3: She can't call you. What do you want her to do? Send a pigeon?
Speaker 2: I mean, he said, you're insulting my intelligence. Why not tell me?
Speaker 1: And she's like, okay, okay, I'm talking to Titus goes, it's not that I don't want her to have friends, but I don't want her. I don't know how friendly they are are. And you know what, I'm locked up, so one hundred percent. Don't trust anybody out there.
Speaker 4: But you chose it your prison cousin to come over to her house with no.
Speaker 2: Problems, right, And that's a good looking guy.
Speaker 4: And I was gonna say, you're pretty good looking. Prison cousin was over there. And here's the why hasn't she shown this man her whole body?
Speaker 3: Why is she just still doing titsin.
Speaker 2: Up because she's uncomfortable with how she looks.
Speaker 3: What does she think he's gonna do when he's released.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think she's doing the old Bonita Bloody conundrum and is hoping that she could lose another home counsel before he gets out. Yeah all right, so okay, So Monque's like, listen, we.
Speaker 2: Just needed help with the couch.
Speaker 1: It was last minute, like you know, you didn't call me, and I just couldn't sit around the furniture shore waiting to figure out what to do. And Bud says, uh uh, yeah, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to go. We're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Because they can hear this conversation happening, and it's like, what the fuck we just helped her.
Speaker 1: Move, yeah, and now we got this guy in prison yelling at me, talking shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the.
Speaker 1: Talking edge goes. I feel so embarrassed that they all had to hear all of that.
Speaker 3: Well, they didn't have to hear it because you didn't have to have it on speaker phone either.
Speaker 1: True true, true, So, and Monique says, the way he's active, why would I drive three hours to see him?
Speaker 2: So of course she's excuse excuses. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she's getting ready and to go, and she's wearing an appropriate outfit. She's wearing like a T shirt and pants which sposed to wear. And she says, he's mad at me for having Bud and his friend over. And if I drive out there for three hours and he won't see me, we.
Speaker 2: Will be over. We will be over.
Speaker 3: Y'all won't, but you won't.
Speaker 1: So she's trying unclothes because she wants to be sure her boobs are nice and up. But I think it's the same thing with the what you can't wear a rob with you, you.
Speaker 4: Can't do with the Yeah, they can only d cloth can only do so much.
Speaker 3: With those girls.
Speaker 2: You gotta have me a Pulley system in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she says, I'm nervous anxious about going, of course, but I'm going to face my fears.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go. They're talking to her.
Speaker 1: She says, when I was a little girl, I had a dream of a husband and a house and kids. And now I'm thirty seven and I don't know if I'm ever going to have that dream. And going to the prison in prison is going to show him my commitment.
Speaker 4: You're not going to have that dream as long as you keep dating men who are prisoners, who can't buy you a house and who can't knock you up.
Speaker 2: All true.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she walks into the prison and she says, I can't believe I'm here. Huh. So she walks in and she says, you hear her say, I have a visit scheduled.
Speaker 1: And then ten minutes later she comes back out and gets in the car and she says, they're on some bullshit with me, Da da da da.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, Well, I think she didn't do something that she was supposed.
Speaker 2: To do on purpose.
Speaker 3: Uh uh huh.
Speaker 1: I bet you're right, Yep, you're right. Okay, Rich and Felicia. So we start with them where we left off. They are fighting about her friend K and girl, and he says, listen, if I am treating do you want me to treat Kay like my sister?
Speaker 2: And she says yes.
Speaker 1: He goes, well, then I'm gonna link up later and go smoke because that's what I do with my sister.
Speaker 2: How is that weird?
Speaker 4: It's weird because it's your girlfriend's friend and you just met her.
Speaker 1: That day you met her and now you day now we're best friends, are going to smoke.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to know kind.
Speaker 4: Of trust the person before you get high with them. Why would you want to get high with her anyway? There's no reason for you to ever see this girl again until your girlfriend gets out and y'all have like, I don't know, du bonco whatever that fucking game is that people play, do pickleball or something like that.
Speaker 3: You have no reason to see K again. You like K? You like K.
Speaker 2: She's a real, live girl right in front of you.
Speaker 3: Not exactly.
Speaker 4: This was stupid on her part, and it's even stupider on his part.
Speaker 3: What's going on right here?
Speaker 2: So the talking head I already forgot her name Felicia. What does she say? Felicia said talalation, Felicia co relation.
Speaker 1: She says, I don't regret sending Kay to meet up with Rich because it just confirms what I was already feeling.
Speaker 2: It's something about him.
Speaker 1: I can't put my finger on it, but I will get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Girl, It's it's a lot to put your finger on. He's sure he ain't cute.
Speaker 1: And we saw that he's arrested, baby saw he's been arrested a few times.
Speaker 3: Since the show.
Speaker 1: Oh really, these are these happened after the show? Okay, do we know if she's out that I don't know. Did she lead him to a life of crime?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: All this time he thought he was gonna mold her, and she's one doing all the molding.
Speaker 1: So two hours later at his house, which at first I was like, is this an airbean beat? No, there were personal items everywhere.
Speaker 2: So this is his house. You know, I'm always eyeballing.
Speaker 4: It and you can spot it it you can spot it within seconds seconds.
Speaker 1: So they talk and she says, look, you know, I've never been in a real relationship like you've been married, You've had a life like this is brand new to me, and when you're incarcerated, your mind can't be on the emotional stuff.
Speaker 2: You have to block it off.
Speaker 1: And you know, my feelings for you are really deeply involved and have a hard time turning it off. He goes, well, you gotta make your thoughts of reality, and you got to think happy thoughts and put those thoughts.
Speaker 4: I was like it, says the man who went and saw a psychic.
Speaker 2: I was like what?
Speaker 1: And she says, are you committed to me? Are you going to come and pick me up? And he goes, I don't even know what you're talking about. She goes, rich, are you in love with me? And he keeps just talking over her. It doesn't ever answer.
Speaker 4: And it's simple, yes I am, no, I'm not. Can you imagine this guy trying to sell you a fucking house?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I forgot he's a realtors a mm hm, And he goes, of course, of course, I'm in love with you, and are you gonna come pick me up?
Speaker 2: Are you in love with me?
Speaker 1: And he's like yes, yes, yes, So the talking head he says, our connection is ethereal.
Speaker 2: Ethereal is that the right word?
Speaker 1: And I just I just want her to come home. I just can't wait for her to be here.
Speaker 3: Then why aren't you gonna go see her? Exactly? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: In the talking head, she goes, Listen, I'm the type of person who will win regardless. He needs to prove himself. You know, I'm really in love with him, and I could be fooled easily. So she's basically like, hey, I'm gonna come get to the bottom or whatever this bullshit is.
Speaker 3: And I just feel like she's the type of person who will kud a hoe. So his life is kind of in danger, and she's somebody with Theianna.
Speaker 2: Spicy allion from Louisiana.
Speaker 3: It's like, what that's that's too much. That's too much. No, you cannot do anything wrong. You cannot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of lot lot Yeah, okay, Emily and.
Speaker 3: Justin Okay, so stupid.
Speaker 2: This was I agree stupid And did you hear.
Speaker 3: Let me make sure I say this right, Okay, that Liz also has worked at the brothel, and that Liz.
Speaker 4: I'm ninety five percent sure that's accurate, and that Liz stole Emily's sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I could see the second part. But I'm surprised about Liz working at the brothel because they were shaming her so heavily for her job.
Speaker 4: I said, ninety five percent, sure, that's accurate. So I'm going back through my rolodex to what I saw. Okay, but yeah, and then they still so they like to fuck the same.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, unfortunately Emily didn't get to fuck the other guy.
Speaker 2: I no, RP.
Speaker 3: I feel yeah, RP.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's eighteen months until Justin's release. It doesn't happen. I don't know what I almost right, okay, Emily.
Speaker 4: Because it's like it's because it's like a side thing, and it's kind of like respectful, like we're in church talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's really bad.
Speaker 3: I was just bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So Emily says, I am getting worried that I'm just a wallet to Justin because he's in touch with that X and now he's asking for crypto, which I know.
Speaker 2: You can't get that in prison.
Speaker 1: So the only thing I could do is to meet up with his best friend, Brittany, who introduced us in the first place. I've never met Brittany in person. I could have sworn a couple of Episoddes Ago. Brittany said she and Emily had she hung out with her a bunch and then decided like she wasn't cool and didn't want to hang out with her anymore.
Speaker 3: I think you might be right.
Speaker 1: When Liz and Brittany met up at that bar or whatever and they were talking, I felt like Brittany said, oh, yeah, I did hang out with her and I thought she was cool, but we're not hanging out anymore.
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I almost might go back and look that up, because.
Speaker 4: You've got to you've got a cruise to get ready for, You've got a root canal or some other shit going on that you got to do.
Speaker 3: You're totally gonna forget about that.
Speaker 1: I know, but god, I really feel like I was like this, that would be bad for continuity if they left that in where she said i've never met we've never met in person.
Speaker 3: Okay again, I know.
Speaker 2: I expect you too much.
Speaker 3: Expect you really are. This is not Bravo TV.
Speaker 1: A giant burger arrives and she calls it a one pound burger, but I was like, this looks like a fifteen pound burger.
Speaker 3: That was the size of a large baby.
Speaker 2: It was gross.
Speaker 3: I thought it looked delicious. I'm like, I would want to take a buy to have that pickle on a side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, take up, take off, take off the mayonnaise, take off the tomato. Oh yeah, but you know me, I would be taking selfies with it and everything.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that part, but it's not a bite. You can't.
Speaker 3: It's so you have to cut it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then that the point of the burger is to get all the pieces all at once.
Speaker 1: If you can't even take a bite, you gotta like eat a little meat, eat a little pickle, eat a little lettuce.
Speaker 2: Is gross.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's not a human alive whose mouth opens that wide, although with Emily's career.
Speaker 3: She may be able to feed me Seymour, open it up wide and eat the whole fucking burger in one bite. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So Liz and Britney walk in. Can we just talk about Liz's shirt?
Speaker 3: And she thought she ate?
Speaker 2: She thought she ate, And I was like, girl, doing you got one boob up here? You got one? You move down here, yes you do. I could not get over the caddywompus boobs.
Speaker 3: You cannot walk into a place talking shit and your boobs are lopside it.
Speaker 2: You can't do.
Speaker 1: It, never in my life. So they walk in and Emily goes, what the hell is this hoe doing here?
Speaker 2: And I just don't blame her. Hell, this is wearing. Liz says, oh, whatever, you're trashy, and Emily goes, honey, look at you. You're at a family restaurant.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: You weren't dressed that much better because she had side booth rips all through her jeans and they both look like.
Speaker 1: Horse Yeah, and outside, Brittany says, you know, Justin's my best friend. Is like, Justine's my best friend, Like we got it, girl.
Speaker 3: You're still in love with Justin. Yeah, we guys want you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you put those three girls together, you're like one of these things is not like the other most definitely, you know. So Brittany goes, yeah, Justin is my best friend, and so I'm just gonna be there for him. I'm just gonna be there for him. And I wanted to bring Liz to meet Emily to try to figure out, like why is he playing both sides? And Liz goes, She's just another ho, I don't give a fuck about I was like, again, Liz not hitting like you think it is.
Speaker 3: She she wants to be.
Speaker 4: She's so stupid to try to achieve any of the things she's trying to achieve in this episode.
Speaker 3: She she she doesn't get it. She thinks this is her moment, and and you blew with Liz. You have blown the moment multiple times.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if they thought they would be on other seasons.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say something and then forgive me for the thought, and then Justin messed it up, and then Justin, yeah, sad, sad, sad.
Speaker 1: So Liz tells her, look, I'm just here to confront shit, and then Like goes, okay, confront shit, and Liz goes here the thing, he's always been.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with me. The day he gets out, he's.
Speaker 1: Going to call me, and Emily says, keep lying, you fucking see word.
Speaker 3: And you next Tuesday, and the talking.
Speaker 1: Head Emily goes, Justin told me that when he and Liz were together, she always wanted nice stuff and he didn't have the money, so he had to go back to stealing things and breaking into houses to get money to buy her stuff. So it's her fault he's in there in the first place. I mean, it's just okay, he needs totally his fault.
Speaker 3: No, I can't afford that. Either you love me or you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want me to go back to prison?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna stay with a man who can't behind me the things.
Speaker 3: That I want.
Speaker 1: But you know, Liz says, I have the message just to prove that he's gonna call me right when he gets out, and Emily goes, okay, okay, let me see the messages. So Liz reads her some messages from Estay. I'd be like, I'm gonna need to see that. I'm gonna she did. She did get the phone, she didn't because Liz was reading it. And she says, Justin said you were supposed to give him six thousand, and you left him.
Speaker 3: Down and dry.
Speaker 2: It's not the fris.
Speaker 1: Emily goes, okay, great, then you go ahead and send the money. Then and she goes, I did I did I send him? I'm six hundred dollars and he said that he was, you know, didn't have any money. And then we goes, I sent him three thousand dollars the day before and there and Liz and Brittany book up, that's a lie. You did not send him three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. You're just talking.
Speaker 3: Why does she make that up?
Speaker 2: She was like, it's not a lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she I believe she really did do it.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, is it a lie? None of these people are reliable. I mean, we got two bang taills and a prisoner.
Speaker 4: And a girl that know God wants I mean, it's a circle of lies.
Speaker 2: Somebody wants to just not Justin, just not Justin. So all right, So.
Speaker 1: Brittany says to Emily, listen, Justin may just be lonely in prison, which is what I think this is. But when he gets out, he's not gonna put up with this shit. He won't. And she means her being a prostitute, which is interesting if Liz is also a prostitute. And Emily just starts throwing the burger at her for no reason, Liz is laughing her ass off. Liz thinks this is hilarious because.
Speaker 3: She this is not her first food fight.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think also, Liz, if you're gonna like be pretend to acting on this show, you don't need to be laughing. You need to be like, oh, this is a serious food fight, like I should really be acting.
Speaker 2: But Liz just laughs.
Speaker 3: And Liz also looks like she's on something. Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why she thought it was so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Outside, Liz and Brittany are standing there, and Liz says, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Justin is probably just using both of us.
Speaker 3: Edit. There you go, Amen, hallelujah. We're done with the whole story and we've been that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, And Brittany says yeah. And Emily is stupid if she keeps talking to him because he's making her look like Bubbo the Clown.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Now, you and I have talked about Bubbo the Clown, and I doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't you told me who that was, but now I've forgotten.
Speaker 3: But we also talked about Booboo the Fool.
Speaker 2: Oh right, And I don't know. I don't know any really, I don't know those cultural references.
Speaker 4: Let me look at it, and I think she was meaning Boo Boo de fool, not Bobo to clown.
Speaker 1: Bobo the Clown most prominently refers to Chester Eugene Bobo Barnett, a famous American circus white face clown who performed from the twenties of the seventies with pictures with appearances on The Ed Sulton Show. And it just looks like a typical like white faced clown. So that's Bobo the Clown.
Speaker 3: I think she really was trying to say, booboo fool you do. Yeah, she is stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look that up because I've forgotten what boo boo the fool is too.
Speaker 3: It's just your plan the full.
Speaker 1: Boo boo the fool is a slang term symbolizing gullibility.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I what I just said?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's you guys. I'm not That's what she meant. Sometimes I'm with it, sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Justin calls uh Emily and of course right right on time.
Speaker 2: And she she is sort of she's.
Speaker 1: Hysterical enough to kind of not be making sense, like she is genuinely like not acting upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we don't always see that on the show.
Speaker 1: It seems like acting a lot, but not here. No, it was it was real raw emotions of how she felt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she goes we have big problems that bitch just threw a one pound burger in my face. I was like, now, girl, you started what.
Speaker 3: I find to be He's so funny?
Speaker 4: Is that that's how she started off the conversation, which it should have been.
Speaker 3: This bitch just.
Speaker 4: Showed me all the fucking proof that you're using me and using her, But she went straight to the food fight.
Speaker 3: She's that's the most important thing here.
Speaker 1: I'm covered in shit justin She says, you're done with your friendship with her, and she had no reason to bring Liz in here. Liz was brought in here, and she proved to me that you're still talking to her and you're and she's sending you money. Blah blah blah. She says, it looks like you're using me and Liz, and Liz says the two of you have a future. And then she says, I'm evidently nothing to you, and he says, no, you're everything to me, and he goes, I was texting with Liz because you left me in a spot. I had to make something happen, and I won't justify it.
Speaker 2: Was fucked up. Okay, Well, if you got three thousand from her and six hundred from Liz, you still don't have six.
Speaker 4: Thousand, and you also don't need six thousand dollars unless you have really.
Speaker 3: Really fucked yourself in prison. Yeah. Like, hey, here's my thing.
Speaker 4: If you fucked yourself that hard of prison, you better start fucking in prison and make up for it. Instead of borrowing money from these girls all the time, you better ask them how they know how to do this, how they knew that, how to do that, so you can get yourself out of trouble.
Speaker 2: He goes, Emily, I love you. I'm not letting go.
Speaker 1: Of this relationship. I'm sorry that I'm putting you through all of this. I'll do anything to fix it because I love you, and she goes, I don't know what to say, like she is so genuinely like really distraught. Yeah, talking head, She says, I gave up everything for this man who has done nothing but stressed me out, and I'm not sure if he's worth it. I'm not sure if Justin is worth it. My fear is that if I walk away from him now, I will never know what the future holds.
Speaker 4: Huh what I think She's basically saying, I will never know if we could have been or not.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: But well, it doesn't, and I wonder, I wonder if she like breaks up with him, and then I don't know we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Will we find out?
Speaker 3: No, No, we probably won't.
Speaker 4: Like we'll have to wait for them to do like some interview with according to Ambers, that key Key lady or something like that, because we don't know the timeline from when they stop doing the show.
Speaker 3: To you know, untimely death. I don't know next time on the season finale, Oh, thanks for telling.
Speaker 1: Us before Yeah Friday, okay, great. Monique tells Titus, you're gonna give me a baby, and he says, well, I can't talk about a baby till I get home. Well, no shit, no shit, Demand says Mumu says, I'm just trying to figure out who's gonna pick me up, And Bonita is looking at her computer and she says, why are you trying to fuck with me?
Speaker 2: Demond? Now here's what I think I think.
Speaker 1: He gets out and has Gigi pick him up, and then Bonita goes looks at the computer and sees that he's released.
Speaker 4: He's been released because I she can do that, like he thought maybe she wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Of course she is, Yeah, of course she is She's like Lindsey level smart, you.
Speaker 3: Know, kinda is she's scary smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, Kaylee, now we do see this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to see it next week.
Speaker 1: Kaylee is standing outside of the prison and says, I left my son on his birthday to come and pick you up, and now I can't pick you up. Okay, So maybe his mother already picked him up. And they're like, we're down the street at the Jack in the Box, come meet us.
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah, it won't be as dramatic as what they're making.
Speaker 1: It seem like I agree. Aisha talks to someone, Now is this Michael's daughter? I couldn't quite understand this was his daughter. She says, your dad has life in prison and she says do what So if this is his daughter and she did not know he had life in prison?
Speaker 2: Unclear? Unclear.
Speaker 1: Then we see Emily crying hysterically about something did did justin pass away? Is she just upset about I don't know, she's crying, Oh, crying, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Please don't let this man pass away while they're filming this show.
Speaker 3: It's really bad.
Speaker 4: That would be so usually when we have a depth from this show, it usually happens after filming has wrapped up. We're not prepared as the professionals that we are to deal with an actual depth during the filming of it.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't want that either.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: And then I also don't want these three women to go on whoever's that girl that does the interviews where she's a fund spot during the interviews, that whatever that that blogger girl.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't want these women to all go and that start screaming at each other. I need We just want answers. We just want answers, answers.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: And maybe we can find her and Reddit.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could call his grandma, give her a bottle shirt, tell us everything.
Speaker 2: That poor grandma, she's been through some shit.
Speaker 3: You can tell.
Speaker 1: Well, I am going to go back and look a couple episodes back and I'm going to find and I'm going to find it. If she says we used to hang out all the time, but now I don't hang out with her anymore, okay, And I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Put it up against the cliff where she says.
Speaker 4: Your ass, your ass has zero's time to be doing this shit, but I go, I know you're going to do it because you won't be able to rest.
Speaker 2: It's really driving me crazy. It's really it is. She said, we used to.
Speaker 1: Be friends and we were hanging out, and now I don't hang out with her anymore, y'all.
Speaker 3: She she's not going to rest until she goes back and looks.
Speaker 2: I want to be proven, right, That's what it is. I want to be right.
Speaker 4: Well, you're talking to my dumb ass, so I'm just gonna assume you're always right.
Speaker 3: That's all right. I'm like, that's sound right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that right. I'm always going to agree that's a mistake.
Speaker 2: That's a mistake, right. Uh, everybody, that's it.
Speaker 1: Make sure you are following listening to the Libra Lounge with Keisha, and remember that on Wednesdays, Keisha and how are doing a Welcome to Platform rewatch that's on the ten dollar level of Prime and the wedding episode of Love Is Blind is over there on Wednesday as well Bails and All. And this week on Thursday's episode, I'll be out of town, but I'm going to have an interview on Thursday's episode with Kimberly kim Balie of ninety Day Fiance, The Single Life, and I'm very excited. I love Kimberly and I'm excited to talk to her, and that interview will be on Thursday instead.
Speaker 2: Of a Bravo episode because I will.
Speaker 1: Be sailing on the high seas, hopefully not getting like roofied and people putting pineapples outside my door.
Speaker 2: Yourself, I'm getting very worried. Great concern has some good.
Speaker 4: She'll have some tall tails of tale if that does happen, well, she'll be like on.
Speaker 3: The fifteen dollars feet. You can hear all about my cruise.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like Lisa Renn and get roofied at the Trader's party, all right, and now that's crazy.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Everybody, I love you, mean it. See you later. Bye bye,