Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is mugshot Monday. I'm here with Keisha.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Hey, we goold hey love. After lock Up Season seven, episode twelve, double released trouble, Keisha, I did listen to your interview about this?
Speaker 4: Oh thank you? Did you leave a five star review?
Speaker 3: I've already left line. I could do it again, but you can.
Speaker 4: Only I need to do it again. Oh, just do something, make it happen.
Speaker 1: You were pitching so hard about producer James at the beginning of the episode, but you never said what he did, so I'd like to know what he did, and.
Speaker 3: Now you don't remember.
Speaker 4: I do remember one thing. So the second thing that he did. The first thing he did is like I had something and had asked him about it for like a year and he's like, no, it's still there, and he lied. He finally passed up to it.
Speaker 3: So that was one week.
Speaker 4: I was pretty upset.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then the second thing that happened was when I was doing that interview, I said, why don't we send them a link our own link to do the interview? Oh no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, that's what I wanted to know.
Speaker 4: We're not doing that. We're just gonna do their link. Well, we almost did get the interview because we had to wait on them to send it. Yeah, And I was like, we could have not have had this at all. What if it had taken her like multiple days, and which it did take her two days to get it, uh huh. And I was like, I said, that was my call. I wanted it that way. And you thinking you're the smartest person ever to like land on Earth, you didn't do it. So yeah, I was two weeks in a row. He's played in my face and I don't.
Speaker 1: It's always best to send your own link so you have control. So you have control of the audio. It's your interview for your show. You needed to have the control of the audio.
Speaker 4: Well, you know he watches this, So I'm glad that you said that. And he was like, you know what, you're right, You were right.
Speaker 3: So I made some changes.
Speaker 4: He's gotten kicked out of a few things as far as the show goes, okay, And so yeah, I mean he had I never punish him like I'll say you need to do better, or I'm gonna do this. If you don't do that, I never follow through. Well, I'm following through all my threats.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, that's the way you train them. That's the way you train them. Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: And then he I told him, I'm just gonna get my own bank account. Okay, good, yeah exactly, he said why like he was just like walked around in like a shock for a day, trying to understand why I would do that. I'm like every woman should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of years where I did not have my own bank account because I stayed at home with the kids and I didn't have any money to put in there. So I had like money and like an IRA from a four oh one K from a previous job, like that kind of thing. But that wasn't like, yeah, still it's not money I can touch. It's still enough IRA. I may it until I'm sixty or whatever. And yeah, that was hard. That was hard because if I wanted to do anything that I didn't want him to know about, like buy him a birthday present or anything, he had to know about it. And it was it was rough. And finally when I did get like a little job at the store that I worked at for ten years, then I opened my own little account and put all my little tiny paychecks in there. And then if I wanted to get you know, my nails done or my brows done or something, and I just don't want to hear his bullshit, I would just do it without having to go through him, which is nice. And I got to say, you know, you make money on this show, Yeah, I think, yeah, I just couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I told him, I said everything that I have told my daughter she should do, I'm not actually doing those things myself, right, And I said I need to stop that, and he's yeah, he walked around like a whipped dog like two days about that, and and he was like, so, what about you know our account. I'm like, well, I'm still going to use that too, right, our.
Speaker 1: Account is still our account, but I also have my account.
Speaker 4: Yes, He's like, that just doesn't make sense me. It's like, well, you're just gonna have to get used to it, because it's happening, buddy, It is happening. So okay, good for you.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you so much, thank you so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I would guess that lots of people on this show don't have that financial smartness. The only one that does is Michael. That's spelled wrong Michael. He seems to have some financial wits about him on this show.
Speaker 3: And I think it stops there. He did write me back.
Speaker 1: I did write him to ask about the Mickey mouse on his neck, and he wrote me back and said, it's covering his baby mama's name. Now, I don't know how fucking big that name was.
Speaker 4: It must have been pretty. It must have been my name, Rookie show. That's all that space, because that thing is huge on huge.
Speaker 1: And he said his family also calls him Mickey, so that's why.
Speaker 3: And then I did write Dia to say, here's.
Speaker 1: The math and wrote it out and we'd like to know the answer, and she wrote back, Hello, Pink, I will be making a video about this soon.
Speaker 3: I'm still waiting. Okay.
Speaker 4: Number one, we know, we know she can't count. She has to actually wait till her oldest daughter gets home from school to read whatever the messages are. It's probably tight for her because she's pretty dumb. And if we didn't already know she was dumb, this episode so reminded us how dumb she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't believe in their love. I'll tell you that much. Well, I heard that he's back in prison already. Oh really, m hmm, that's rough.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with somebody that I really hope is doing okay, and that's Kuresay and Brady. Because Brady is a struggling He is a struggling he is he was he was about to have a breakdown in that car, and God bless him. He wants to not be on drugs and he wants to not be on myth. And it's very, very hard, obviously to be an addict. And I can see now why twice in prison he got caught with drugs because I think he's.
Speaker 3: Been in prison five years. He's not been sober for five years for sure.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't help that the woman who he's married to looks like she's on myth. No, it's just Mythis METHI is just always in his face somehow, some way. And then it looks like he's going to Harry's fucking rehab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, it does.
Speaker 4: So God knows what's in there.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Prayers up for him, prayers up. So let's start with Kirsen and Brady. They're leaving the hotel after they banged, and Brady says like, yeah, we consummated it was beautiful. And she goes, who says, consummated that sounds like some biblical shit. Brady would say, but yeah, it was amazing, it was great. You know, I don't think she even knew what that meant. No, she was like, I have no hope for her at all. I just you really don't.
Speaker 3: I do. I do vote for them, I don't know why. Okay, I think you like Brady, not that he said he has.
Speaker 4: He has said, no, no, no, not like that. He has said some things to you that were kind of impressive when he was talking about like the Kopey skills, and now he has to learn how to manage his emotions. And I think you like that because it's one of the smartest things that we've ever heard anyonet to stay on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: I think you have a little bit of hope for him. Yeah, I think that's right. So it's twelve thirty now they are due to report in six hours, and he's like, which we know it's like an eight hour drive, and he says, I'm worried about being late, and then yeah, the marshals will come after you, they tend to take you right back to prison. And he got so many years for his first offense, like they have no leniency on him. So in his talking head, he tells us his dad was an addict and wasn't around a lot, and that was the one thing he said he would never do.
Speaker 3: He hated drugs.
Speaker 1: And then he turned out, he said, it turns out then I was one of those people because of the.
Speaker 4: Well is the business work. Yeah, the dental work he got that is awful and he fucked that. He fucked it up single handily for all of us. Now when we go to the dentists, we cannot get the good stuff. No, you have tort that all about three doesn't do anything for us at all.
Speaker 1: You really got it, bag, And he says, I became one of those people, and I'm hoping now I can make up for all the time I've lost. So his daughter's FaceTime, which is cute, and he's you know, when does volleyball season start? And he's talking and they are like, we love you and they hang up. Yeah, and Kirsten tells him that Corey and I had to had to rewind my brain to remember it.
Speaker 3: It spelled ko r Yes it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her whole town looks like they spell things wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I go to put on actual makeup, I realize I have way too many products, and then I try some of the things that I have, and I realize most of my products are not made for ladies of a certain age, and I end up looking like I have.
Speaker 3: To spackle on my face.
Speaker 1: But ever since I started using Jones Road Miracle Bomb, my routine is simplified. Miracle Bomb has replaced several steps for me because you can use it as a highlighter, a bronze er, a blush, and a lip tint. I keep my little pot of Miracle Bomb right now to me when I'm recording when I need a little bit of color on my cheeks or my lips. And Joe Droad has a new product that you also need to try, and it's the Foundation's Stick. There are sometimes when you need a little more coverage, like are you going out for a date night like a girl's night, You're going to be on screen or something like that, But you don't want to go back to a full, complicated makeup routine, right, So the Foundation Stick delivers buildable, real coverage while feeling completely weightless on your skin, which is what I need. I cannot stand feeling I have a layer of makeup on my face. The foundation stick gives you medium to full coverage without ever looking caky, and it's dermatologist tested and packed with skin loving ingredients like seramides to nourish while you wear it, and the finish is natural. It's not too mad, it's not too dewey, because what am I twelve years old? No, And it's available in thirty shades to match a wide range of skin tones, modern day makeup that's clean, strategic, and multifunctional for effortless routines. For a limited time, our listeners are getting a free full size my SCAA on their first purchase when they use code pink Shade at checkout. So just head over to Jones Road Beauty dot com and use code pink shade at checkout. After you've purchased, they'll ask you where you heard about them, and please support our show and say we sent you. Today's episode is sponsored by Square. Y'all know that Square is your all in one business partner, making your day to day easier.
Speaker 3: Whether you're like.
Speaker 1: Submit and Jenny trying to run a family cafe rip, or maybe you're like Bonita on Love After lock Up who sells sexy waffles. Or maybe you're a small business owner like Chicaina who has her own medi spa. If any of these people are using Square, it's gonna be easy, breezy. Like I know when I go to a shop or a restaurant and they whip up that Square reader, I know it's gonna be quick and seamless. My sister has used Square for years for her small business, and I know she loves how easy it is. So Square is really designed for businesses at every stage, whether you're just getting started like the family cafe rip, or looking to grow. Square gives you the tools to do both, and right now, listeners can get up to two hundred dollars off the Square hardware when you sign up at Square dot com Slash Go, slash pink Shade, I'll give you a great, great Square example. So I'm at the beach and we love to go to Trivia night and Bingo night, and the.
Speaker 3: Staff uses Square.
Speaker 1: It's great because the bingo staff, the serving staff, they can focus more on providing so much fun to the rowdybingo players, not me, of course, but rather than dealing with the complicated transactions, they just give us the Square reader and we're done. It's easy and I love it.
Speaker 3: Square keeps up.
Speaker 1: So you don't have to slow down, get everything you need to run and grow your business without any long term commitments. And why wait, right now, you can get up to two hundred dollars off Square hardware at Square dot com slash go slash pink shade. That's s q U a r e dot com slash g O slash pink Shade. Run your business smarter with Square. Get started today. Kirsten tells him. You know, Corey said, you didn't stay in touch with the girls very much, and they were sad about that, and he said, yeah, it's been hard. They had to grow up with another dad for five years. And sometimes when you're in there, you just want to do your time and block out the world and don't even want to know what's going on the outside because it makes it worse.
Speaker 3: And I can kind of understand that.
Speaker 4: I could understand that if he were i don't know, not married while he was in prison, right, he got a whole nother connection, got engaged, had visits, visits with this woman, talks to her daily, and got married, but still neglected his kids.
Speaker 3: He could have he could have called the kids.
Speaker 4: He could have called the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is so the talking to Eddy, he says, you know, I learned a lot in prison on how to deal with my emotions, but the addiction is something I'm still going to struggle with every day. Yeah, and he does say he said, you know, and the worst thing is for you worse when you're the most comfortable, you know, which there's all these things in the recovery community that are like, you know, it's it's a it's a like basically a sleeping tiger and it's always asleep, and right when you get comfortable, that's when it pounces on you because it knows you're comfortable, right because you're not you don't have your guard up.
Speaker 3: So when you don't have your guard up is when it's going to get you.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel about food. Yeah, oh yeah, like seriously, Like I mean, I have a food addiction and can totally relate to that. I'm like, yeah, right, when you're doing good, it's like, oh, McDonald's, you can get three burgers for a dollar and there you go running, you know, because it's your comfort zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because your brain tricks you, right, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: So in the car, of course, he's getting very stressed out about being laid Yeah, and she's like, they let you out late, so just call them, just call them. So she's he's calling and no one's answering, and he has to pull over to throw up because his anxiety just gets the best of it.
Speaker 3: He just throws up.
Speaker 4: As a professional throw upper, I totally feeled him in this moment.
Speaker 3: But I'm a professional.
Speaker 4: I would not have had I don't need you to pull over for me so I can put my head out. I can do it right there, keep it clean. No one ever knew that I did it.
Speaker 3: Oh gross, key show.
Speaker 4: That's how good I am. So that is how good I am with the throw one up. I can teach him.
Speaker 1: He says, this anxiety, So you have to think that maybe some of this meth stuff was self medication for anxiety or other maybe unresolved mental health issues he had, because that's pretty severe to get so worked.
Speaker 4: Up that you have to throw up, you know. And I still think that he was using while he was in prison. I do too.
Speaker 3: He got caught with the twilve. So yeah, I'm saying, filmmate. Yeah, no, there's no way.
Speaker 1: So he says, in prison, he started taking it to box zone, which is the medication that you take for keeps you from having cravings for opioids. And he says, and he says, you know, anybody that uh has been an attict knows it takes just one slip.
Speaker 3: And yes, he knows he'll be tempted.
Speaker 1: I will tell you when my husband got out of rehab, he was in rehab for three months. When he got out, he got a suboxone shot in his ass once a month. I whenever you bring that up, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: I just feel like we're talking about a different man. Like I just almost want to say, stop lying, Mary Payne, Like I know he's not an alcoholic, I don't. I mean to me, he's dave with the good thighs and a nice smile, you know what I mean. And when you say these seasons like, she's such a fucking liar. Why is she making up? She's doing it for attention?
Speaker 3: Right, it was such a fun time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he did, because he did a three month outpatient after he got out, he still went to outpatient and he you know, in addition to going to work and being at home and all that, and he got this shot in his ass once a month. And first of all, he said, the shot itself hurts so bad. And this is a person who goes and gets epidurals and neck injections and never gets knocked out like I do. Like he has a very high pain tolerance. And he said, this particular shot hurt so bad. And so it's interesting. It was very interesting to me that Brady was saying, Now, it's just a little strip that you can put under your tongue melt. So they've really like And if we recall on ninety day Fiance, the guy that was on with a really cute girl whose name is Citra and she was from Citra, and his name is Anyway, he had like no like either he had no lower teeth or he had like the weirdest jawline you've ever seen. She married him and he had been like a meth addict, and they're doing diaries right now, and he said he did have a relapse and all this, but he had gotten in trouble right before they got married because he had seboxone in his car. That was not a prescription for him. So you can abuse suboxone.
Speaker 4: You can abuse it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I told James to say, I think Dave is I think Mary Payne's trying to get Dave to come to the meet and Greek. He's oh, great, said but Dave does not drink. He goes, oh, oh oh.
Speaker 1: That's not I don't think that's the reason he doesn't want to come. I think it would just be like a lot for him.
Speaker 3: He has to come. He hates New York so bad.
Speaker 4: Well, only be there for a few days.
Speaker 3: No, he would be there for one day. He would be like, well, that's.
Speaker 4: Fine, come for yeah, to at least come to the meet and greet.
Speaker 3: He does not want to come. He doesn't send me his phone number. No no, no, no, no no. So let's see, okay.
Speaker 1: So he says he knows as an addict, it takes just one slip, It just takes one little thing, and he knows he's going to be tempted, like he knows this is going to be a problem. But he does say he takes this to box and I don't know if if the thing under the tongue is something you do every day or what I think the shot to me, a shot is a better idea is somebody ministers to you.
Speaker 3: Because if you don't have to think about.
Speaker 1: It, you know, yeah, you don't have to you don't have to self regulate.
Speaker 3: It's regulated for you.
Speaker 4: But what what did they give him, like enough to like last him through rehab or like was that his last one? Does he have a prescription for it?
Speaker 3: Or what for Brady?
Speaker 1: You mean yeah, yeah, it's like when he gets to the halfway house, do they know he needs to have the prescription?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so he's like, okay, well, we have the time stamps of when I tried to call and then a semi flips on the road, which of course is going to happen. You're gonna you may come across an accident. So he's like, but you know, I've got the the traffic report that this happened whenever we can prove all this happened.
Speaker 3: But there's still three hours late. So even even if they didn't stop and bang, they still would have been late.
Speaker 4: They still would have been late. Yeah, but I mean, he was smart and he kicked everything that was going on, which why did they not answer the phone that worries me that these people don't even answer the phone.
Speaker 1: I know I would have started trying other numbers, but like, who else can I call?
Speaker 3: I need them to know because he doesn't have a po yet, right because he hasn't met with one, so he doesn't know anybody to call.
Speaker 4: That's not a good sign about this rehab that there's no one at the front death to answer the phone.
Speaker 1: So they get there, he hugs her and kisses her with his pute breath, I guess, and then they hug and and he gets out and you know, runs towards the place, and she says, I just got him back, and now I have to give him up. And of course I'm worried about his addiction, but with the suboxone, I hope it's going to be enough. And the talking head she's like, oh my god, this place seems sketchy, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he seemed sketchy running into there at nighttime with with just the clothes on his back, like the shirt of his back, like he had nothing else, no underwear, no deodorant, he had nothing.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she was like, you just go ahead and go in and check in and I'll bring your bag and tell them to give it to you know what I mean, like you just go so, yeah, that's scary. All right, Let's move on to dumb dumbs Number two. Dia and Cyrus. Somebody did write me that knew about this town and was like you have to want to live there, like it is in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Speaker 4: Oh witch.
Speaker 1: Okay, So her mom, whose name is Liz, is talking to Dia and Millie, the eighteen year old daughter, about the situation with Cyrus coming home, and then it seems like DA's like, okay, the kids have to the younger kids have to go to bed, and they're in like a converted garage.
Speaker 4: No it yes, it was a straight up tool shop. It was the garage. It was I don't know if her parents live in the main house and this is like the garage. But I'm like, you have more important things you need to be thinking about, like I don't know, actual walls for your children's bedroom, And it looked like all the kids were in one room.
Speaker 3: It does I feel like there was a crib in there.
Speaker 1: Well, the kids are what they're like nine seven, three, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: This makes no sense at all. This girl should not be She should not be worrying about dating another prisoner, like she needs to get a hold entime than she needs to get our whole life together. And now she's going to take on the financial responsibility of someone else.
Speaker 3: It's nuts, do it. It's nuts.
Speaker 1: So and you're talking to it, She goes, you know, we've never seen each other in person, but I found a little spot that we can go to once I've pick him up. It's up in the mountains where they have like a hot tub so I can get him naked.
Speaker 4: Like okay.
Speaker 1: So he calls and was like, oh, hey, babe, you excited to see me? And she's like, are you excited to see me? You know what if I'm a catfish and blah blah, and they joke and then she says, you don't want Coco to come out.
Speaker 3: She explains, Coco is a meaner version of.
Speaker 4: Dia that is so stupid.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, it's you.
Speaker 4: It's you. You don't need to give it a new name or anything like that.
Speaker 3: This is how you are.
Speaker 4: And we got to see a little bit of Coco come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: So he goes, yeah, I talk to my brother Christian, and uh, he's gonna come with us at the pick up and go to dinner with us.
Speaker 3: And she's like, what, what the fuck? You want to see your own brother? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, he's known his brother his entire life. I think they missed each other. Like it is ok because I'm assuming he's parolling to her house. I think so.
Speaker 3: That's that's what it's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, because she has a halfway house because all the prisoners that she knows, they get released into her custody, so of course he's gonna want to see someone from his family. And she threw a teenager level fit about it.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh my god, like we have said from the beginning, it's just gonna be us and this is crazy. And he goes, Okay, relaxed because I can't believe you're getting so mad. He goes, I've got a lot of people to see. I'm excited to see everybody. And then she starts going like and now you've made me mad, and now you've may be mad. Now I'm yelling and my kids just went to sleep. He's like, okay, sounds.
Speaker 4: Like okay, what can okay, I'm not making you this was just weird. Like I again, she's making me like the prisoner more than I like her. Uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She goes, you've been telling me I can't wait to see you, baby. She's gonna be us baby, that's been all bullshit and lies. He goes, no, it's not, no, it's not. She's like, you're gonna put your brother before me. Maybe he should just pick you up.
Speaker 4: And she goes, okay.
Speaker 3: We hear an officer, which is probably his bunkie, going yeah, he's over good, get me off the bone.
Speaker 1: So I said, you get off the bone, and he goes, okay, I'm gonna fix it. And then he just hangs up because he says he wasn't supposed to have another call.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be like a short phone call because he talked to his brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she throws a glass. I'm like, you people don't have a pot to pisson in this house. Don't be breaking your glassware to me.
Speaker 4: She looks like the type of person that just lets her kids go to the grocery store, Walmart, Target, wherever with no shoes on. So now you've got your children walking on the sidewalk with glass there. I don't like her. I really don't like her at all.
Speaker 1: At first I kind of liked her because she is pretty, she has pretty privilege, But now I don't like her.
Speaker 3: No, she she.
Speaker 4: No, she's an insult to pretty privilege.
Speaker 3: Is what she is. What's my fairy? God does not give it all to you.
Speaker 4: He's like, I will make you pretty, but you gotta work for those smarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to him. Just think dumb sir. Talking to her, she's like, yeah, I'm pissed.
Speaker 1: He told me it would be just us, and I've really been looking forward to.
Speaker 3: It, all right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think the guy is gonna come live with you. He just wants to see his brother and go have dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: So she's striving to go get him, and she talks about, oh, I'm so excited to have a rollercoaster of emotions like I'm nauseous, I'm nervous, I'm scared. You know, our phone call last night didn't end on good terms, and this is my last time to give it my all in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, that's probably good idea.
Speaker 4: Well, but you're also thirty four. You can't meet a person on the outside. Look, here's the thing about these women who date these prisoners. You don't have to date a prisoner. There's plenty of guys who are like pieces of shit in the outside world. Ye yeah, Like she's gonna give up Pope on love if this second prisoner doesn't work out for her.
Speaker 1: Oh, she goes, you know, if he comes out and something completely different, like, I'm going to be pissed. So we see a million pictures of what he looks like. Okay, and he's cut, short hair, sometimes glasses. Yep, he looks a little bit like River's Cuoma, the lead singer of Weezer, And I'm like, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I if I were single and I saw him like not in prison, I may say hi to him if he were like closer to my age as well. But he's he's cute.
Speaker 3: He's coming.
Speaker 1: So she says, my mom called me. His mom called me last night after we had that fight and said, you're the priority, Dia. Don't let this upset you because he wants to see his own brother. And she goes, this is the last prison I'm ever coming to, you know, And good, okay, good, she goes, I don't know why I just have this premonition that he's my soulmate, and so I put his initial on my finger.
Speaker 3: So in my so in my mind, we're married.
Speaker 4: You know, that doesn't make you married, that makes you stupid, but not married.
Speaker 3: You've never seen this person in person.
Speaker 4: And if she he's raising her children the way she's raising them, this is not going to be her last visit to a prison.
Speaker 3: No one of them will be there, for sure, God bless So.
Speaker 1: Then after she says, this is my last time to visit a prison, I'm never doing this again, we.
Speaker 3: See Jaden's release October twenty four.
Speaker 1: I guess she has like set up a camera to watch him get released, and she says, yet here I am again, hoping to do it with a different outcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, here's the thing this was. What makes it so bad is that she didn't even go to a different cell block.
Speaker 3: She stayed within the same actual cell.
Speaker 4: Like these guys know more about each other than she knows about.
Speaker 3: Either one of them. I'm right, that's right. So then somebody comes out, is it him? We don't know.
Speaker 1: This man comes out, has corn rows, glasses, no front tooth, and looks nothing like the cute pictures we saw two minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Out of like, this is the wrong one. My mama was right like that, this is a decoy, This is not the right person. And that tooth it looked like two teeth were missing.
Speaker 3: That's how big that gap?
Speaker 4: Will Kisha throw the whole man away?
Speaker 3: Keisha, throw the whole man away.
Speaker 4: This was she should have ran, This was this was her chance.
Speaker 3: Shocking. This is a shocking reveal, is what it was. I was like, what the fuck? Where is this tooth?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: And it's it's his front tooth.
Speaker 3: And also be like, be like Melissa and.
Speaker 4: Joey, Louis Melissa, Louie, Louie where he had the decency to never show us his teeth.
Speaker 3: No, this motherfucker is all. He's got the koolie smile on his face. He is so happy.
Speaker 1: Remember Louie was like he was the first thing he us and he was embarrassing teeth.
Speaker 4: This this guy's never gonna get that tooth fixed.
Speaker 1: Ever, how the children live in the garage, how would she afford to get his tooth fixed?
Speaker 4: Really, well, he's just gonna get He's gonna get a little chick lit and put it there because it's it's a huge space, it really is.
Speaker 3: So they kiss and they hug. No, no, that would not have happened. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'd rather I'd rather I kiss Brady with the puke breath before I kiss this guy.
Speaker 4: I gotta agree with you.
Speaker 3: Is he has all his teeth.
Speaker 1: So they kiss and they hug, and she's like, oh my gosh, I can't wait for you to get some sun. He's like, oh my, that pale. I haven't you I haven't seen the sun in three years. I was like, oh my god, that's what she was worried about. Right, what's the color of his skin tone? I'm like, what about that hair? What about the bifocals? What about the tooth that's missing?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm not picking you up for prison, and you tell me you lost the front tooth?
Speaker 3: Like he shut What do you think about the hair? What do you think about a white man with corners?
Speaker 4: That doesn't bother me because I like a guy that has a little bit of bad boy in them.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't say my concern would be that.
Speaker 4: In all were there are no black people in the prison because a black person didn't do those corner rolls.
Speaker 3: Because they looked very stretched out, not tight. Yeah it was not outside.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't know who did this, but they did not do it. I would be okay with the corner rolls. It's that motherfucker cooth that's missing. That would have me all the way fucked up.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: In her talking heads, she's like, yeah, he's hot, Yeah he has he He told me he was missing a tooth, so that wasn't a shocker.
Speaker 3: I just can't wait to get him out of these clothes.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something, love, After lock up production, you do a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense, like the numbering of the episodes, or things aren't no continuity, or people are just fully acting. But this was a good gotcha it was.
Speaker 4: I tell you what if a man tells me he's five eleven and missing a front tooth, I'm declining.
Speaker 1: All the all the phone calls, and she knows, she knows, she knows, she knew, she knew, and she has a low self esteem, and it's again, it's too bad because she is pretty, So I'm talking. Naty says, I've been locked up for six years on a DF one, which means you got a weapon and a large amount of dope.
Speaker 3: Don't forget the auto theft that was on there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and before prison, I did everything I could to get money. I didn't care. I was addicted to crack and I was an all around piece of shit. And when I was younger, I had dreams. I wanted to be a marine biologist. But then I got caught up in the street and I thought it was cool to go to prison. And I caught my first sentence at age eighteen, and you know, quickly realized wasn't so great. And with Dia, I guess it was love at first sight, even though I've never seen her. I just love her to the moon and back. It's just hard to describe the way I feel about her. And you know, the only thing I worry about is the whole relationship has been over the phone, and it's hard now to take this all in at once, like getting out of prison, seeing the sunshine, being in a car, and now I'm in a full relationship with a girl who thinks we're married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: I just needed them to dedicate maybe thirty five seconds and tell us how he lost a tooth, Like there's a story behind that, and we want to know what it is that it get knocked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it doesn't seem like a metal it doesn't seem like a Methy situation because it's just a very clean it looks like it looks like it got knocked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we would like to know. You write him Mary Paank Well, no, he's back in prison.
Speaker 1: I'm certainly not going to write her since she brought it back and said hello, Pinky Pink. So she shows him his goodie basket. She's gotten a little goody basket with some deodorant and things, and then he shows her on his hand he got her name, which is Diamante, and she's like, oh, I thought you were going to get it on the top. He's like, a shit, that's long. So they're just kind of sitting in the car awkwardly and he's like, you sound different.
Speaker 3: She's like, what is it bad? Is it weird?
Speaker 1: He goes no, and he goes it's just weird. She goes, is it weird because always is weird. He goes, no, it's like weird to be in a car like it's she.
Speaker 4: The reason to prison, because that is how she's going to act the act the entire time. Everything is going to be insecurity, question after question after question, like just trying to disect anything that he says, and yeah, you're right, you can get Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're talking about me? Is it about me? Yeah? Yeah, Watch, I'll put you in the garage.
Speaker 4: So now, just kitty.
Speaker 3: That's actually where we live. Don't look over there.
Speaker 1: That's the children's quarters, one big giant room like an orphanage. Yeah, Kaylee, Kaylee and Michaels felt wrong one month out of prison.
Speaker 3: So we're still where we were.
Speaker 1: We're in the kitchen and he's telling Kaylee's mom like, if you can't get along with my mom at the party, you should leave. Now more upsetting what I did not see last week that now I'm toned. It turned into tuned into is her head to toe cow attire and her cow steering wheel as well.
Speaker 4: And then she had a cow Stanley cup. She with the wrong group she needs to be able to ever move.
Speaker 1: Now Stanley cup purse, sure steering wheel cup?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the strap of the purse was cow print.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like what is going on here? Unexplained? Unexplained?
Speaker 4: It was not that's the reason to get kicked out the house. As a matter of fact, I'm not gonna even let you come in, and you've got to get rid of like three of the callous deesstories before he could come in the house.
Speaker 3: I mean, sure, only sure, only, yes.
Speaker 1: So Kaylee comes out because mom's outside bitching a mooning, and somebody sent somebody posted her the mom's various mugshots and was like, this woman stole a ring off a dead person.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, wait, like dead like the person died in the hospital and they took it out, or yeah, the person was in the casket and she took it off.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's on Star. I feel like it was on starcasm. St let me look at a strc chasm.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, Kaylee's mom is a piece of shit. Mm hmm. But I don't think that the prison husband should be kicking anyone out of the house that he doesn't pay for.
Speaker 3: Agree.
Speaker 1: Stark hasn't post so much stuff that it's even okay, it's hard, it's hard to even find it. But it was like six mug shots in a row and was like, this is Kaylee's mom and she one of her arrests was for stealing a ring off a dead person.
Speaker 3: So let's see.
Speaker 1: Hold on, No, that's from May twenty nine, So if I find it, I will repost. Yes, please, yes, because that's actually pretty fucking funny.
Speaker 3: It's terrible. So Kaylee comes out.
Speaker 1: She's talking to her mom and her brother to find out like what's going on, and they go, oh, he told me to leave. He said if I can't get along with his mom, I should just leave. Kaylee goes, this is a family fucking dinner and you need to stay for my fucking kids.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is like the worst family dinner. First of all, it is not a dinner because the only thing they're having is macaroni and cheese. It shows us there was no protein, There wasn't vegetables, there wasn't bread or it was legit just macaroni and cheese. Like, this is like the worst fucking party ever. Like really macaroni and.
Speaker 1: He was proud of that, throws some bacon in there, something something halloweens something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Michael walks out and the brother says, bro, you need to apologize to my mom, and they're kind of getting close to each other, and Kaylee goes, the kids are here, lower your voices.
Speaker 3: This is my neighborhood. Talk like a fucking family.
Speaker 1: And remember my fucking children are fucking insied, so that she's like back away from each other because God knows this man doesn't need to be in any more trouble.
Speaker 4: So no, the mom win that fight, though.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know those height and size over Mikey, but Michel is a professional physical trainer and is very ripped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the brother looks like he is very glad that they're only having acronia cheese because that's like his diet.
Speaker 3: So they leave.
Speaker 1: The mom and the brother leave and Kallie goes, are you happy now? He goes, no, I'm not happy, But I didn't escalate this, I said. Mom and her cal steering wheel the cow camel bill drives off.
Speaker 4: I hope she saw that scene and says, maybe there's a few things I need to rethink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I could throw in some red accents or something to break up the black and white.
Speaker 4: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: So then his mom, whose name is Angel, arrives, and we thought Kaylee's mom's outfit was bad until this is horrible nutbag arrived. Yeah, first of all, we've never seen her look at anything other than like she's a member of the garden Club and now all of a sudden, she looks like she's working a pole.
Speaker 3: She looks crazy, but.
Speaker 4: She thinks she is hot. Shit, she she was last season, I didn't do enough. I didn't really show you guys what I got, but your all gonna see it today. In this spaghetti strap motorcycle gang looking top and like but it said.
Speaker 1: It said like misbehaving on it, like miss behavin on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moms are both super cheesy.
Speaker 1: And the pigtails and the cut off shorts and yeah, anyway, so he explains, like what happened, and she said she couldn't get along to you, so I told her to leave.
Speaker 3: She's like, good, great, let's eat, let's go. Did she know is Kaylee? First of all, her outfit.
Speaker 1: She has a tank top tugged tucked into leggings and socks outside.
Speaker 3: And I knew the socks were gonna make you upset.
Speaker 4: No, you know what. That's at the bottom of the list of things that upset me about Kaylee. Okay, I I Kaylee bugs me. She really really really does the the hair, the makeup application, those eyebrow and I hate to harp on this again. I would never have gotten on television and said that I got a full body makeover and that's how I looked. Yeah, I would have kept that close to the chest.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. Yeah. And she's a thief. Yeah, she stole from my husband.
Speaker 1: So they're sitting around eating the mac and cheese, and he says, you know, I have one year left in the halfway house, and my mom has got me set up on a job interview. And if I get the job, then instead of being in the halfway house, I can do home confinement for six months. So instead of one year in the halfway house, if he gets a job, you could do six years home confinement.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good deal.
Speaker 4: That's a really good if they still have a home, because Kayla just keeps spending the money left and right, so I don't know if they're gonna last.
Speaker 1: All he needs to do is take control and sole ownership of his credit cards, pay them off, and just let her deal with her own mess and just have everything.
Speaker 4: I would be pretty pissed off that she did that. We mean too, So again he's hiding money too, So yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: So he says he's in addition to the job interview, he's going on he's going to go to college to get classes set up and get his credits transferred because he got his associate's degree, which is a two year degree while in prison, and he wants to get his transfer the credit so he can get his bachelor's which is great. He's got a good plan. You got a good plan. Yeah, we're not used to that on the show.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 3: So they're eating, goes, okay, it's four thirty. We got to go go to the halfway house.
Speaker 1: And she's like, okay, let me grab the bank statement so you can look at them. So they're driving and they're heading back to the halfway house and she goes.
Speaker 3: Today was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was the first day you were like out doing like home life and experiencing that. And I got to say, you were a little too aggressive. Oh shit, And he goes, all my credit cards were declined today and she goes, my mom was kicked out of my house to day And Okay.
Speaker 4: That doesn't that doesn't make what you did. You you fucked up here, Kaylee, Like that's a lot. That was a lot that she did with the credit card. It's a lot. Just she should have told him before pulling out the car that she knew was going to get declined.
Speaker 1: He says, you chose to run up my credit cards and she goes, you chose to have a family dinner and then tell my family to leave, and she goes, No, they voluntarily left, so you're not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: It's just sure.
Speaker 1: He gets out of the car, and yet another man runs into a halfway house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they always run into half what why do they Is that like a requirement?
Speaker 3: They're always late. They're always late. So it's talking to him, he says.
Speaker 1: He says, my wife is so hard headed and listens to nothing, So I don't know how this is going to go.
Speaker 3: They're married, Yeah, Mary, Yeah, all right, here's our next dummy.
Speaker 1: This is Carrington and Zay.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's recall that Zay is in prison for seven and a half years for robbery and aggravated assault.
Speaker 4: That's not good. So like the assault part of it, never like a result and we can with a little bit, but assault.
Speaker 1: Not an aggravated assault. I do believe that means it's with a weapon that instead of your fist. So Carrington meets her friend, who's I think her name is Mikayla, at like a sex shop and she's like, I'm looking for lingerie for my rebirth party, and and you're invited and the friends like, okay, great, talking head.
Speaker 4: Rebirth part.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: This sounds like some Ashley Darby shit.
Speaker 3: The rebirth, my.
Speaker 4: Coming out, my springing out? What does that mean if you just want to throw a party? Throw a party right?
Speaker 3: Rebirth butterflies? What I get?
Speaker 1: So and they're talking to him, Mikayla goes, this is crazy to me. Carrington is a beautiful girl who can get anyone she wants, but she's sometimes misguided.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll tell you what. She does not need to let her stepdad cook for the rebirth party. No, because he fucked up that bacon.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, And you're talking head.
Speaker 1: She says, Zay is coming home this week and I am ready for him to pick me up and twirl me around and.
Speaker 3: Give me a kiss. And uh, you know.
Speaker 1: Though I talked to London, remember London as the truck driver hot guy, m h. And it has me sort of second guessing things. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I just believe Zay is supposed to be my husband.
Speaker 4: He can't even call you directly. You have to do three way phone calls with this man. This is your soulmate, your twin flame, this is the person you're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: You just want to fuck him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and London looks real cute and has a job.
Speaker 3: We think, we think, we think. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Mikaela goes, so, girl, was she's in there trying to Laingerte And she goes, so, girl, are you still on hinge? And are you still messing with London? And she goes, yes, I am. But if Zay proposes all of that, I would stop doing all of that. If the prisoner proposed to me, then I would stop all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: The prisoner who you've never met in person, uh huh, who can't even make a collect call to you because your brother is on the account.
Speaker 3: Or some stupid shit like that.
Speaker 4: If he proposes to you, you're willing to let this maybe freeman, uh huh go who may have a job for a prisider who's gonna have a hard time getting a job.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that, really I don't. But when that girl called, what does she call him?
Speaker 4: London Bridge?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Michaela goes, look, if Zay proposes, it'll all be over. And she goes and girl, you know, London is forty five and I like an older man. And the Michaela goes, wait what I did not know that? And Carrie Eton goes, girl, you know about Billy and she did. And the friend says, wait, who's Billy is? Because you know Billy he's sixty seven, girl, sixty seven, sixty seven and here talking to her. She goes, oh, Billy, he's just a very successful man. He's just an income source.
Speaker 4: She's a sugar baby.
Speaker 3: And the producer goes, so he's your sugar daddy, and she goes. No. She goes no, because there's no sugar.
Speaker 4: She goes, it still makes you a sugar baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she goes, he gets my attention and my time, but no sex.
Speaker 3: So she and.
Speaker 4: Dale falls under the category of sugar baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's giving, he's paying you to go places with him or tolice him on the phone or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the layers the Carrington.
Speaker 1: And so she says, wait so and the producer says, so Zy knows about Billy and she goes, oh no, no, no, absolutely not so.
Speaker 3: She's got She's candalous, Zay, Billy and London on the hook.
Speaker 4: This is why the man she was truly in love with went all the way to a different country and found a wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 4: I didn't tell her. That was so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I don't feel bad for so Now she gets a text from Zay.
Speaker 1: The text says, my parole plan got denied, babe, because Darius on parole and he has my sister's address down as well. Shaking my head, this is a setback. I'm sorry, babe, it's been so long and this is what's holding me back.
Speaker 3: Some bullshit like this that was not believable to me. Uh uh, Nor do I believe you write this?
Speaker 4: Well, well, there's no way ever even we know, and we've never been to prison that you cannot parole to a house where another felon is right, Yeah, of course, So isn't that plenty of time to figure this shit out?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: He's lying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's lying. So then she goes, I don't know who Darius is.
Speaker 1: I guess Darius is the Carly's or Shamerica Canada's sister anyway, the sister's baby daddy. And but now he has to submit a whole new plan and that could take another two weeks.
Speaker 3: You have to start over.
Speaker 1: So she calls sister Carly and says, Carly, were you aware his parole.
Speaker 3: Plan got denied?
Speaker 1: Carly goes no, and Carrie goes, oh my god, Well can I talk to you about this other plan that I've come up with?
Speaker 3: And she goes no, and she goes can we meet up? And she goes no.
Speaker 4: She's so mean to her, like it's unnecessarily mean, like she just I'm like, what what, what exactly is is it that makes her just not like her? I don't know, she's fucking dumb and annoying. Well, never mind, I just answer my own question. She's not annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the talking head we see Carly and she's like, I don't care she can lose my number. I'm not gonna tell her anything. Yeah, of course I knew about it. Of course, Now we jumped forward to a month. Now I was a month later. It's a month since his par plan got denied. And she goes, I've been calling the prison every day trying to figure it out. Now I'm in limbo. So she drives up to a used car dealership where stepdad Mike works.
Speaker 4: That mama says, she just wants no parts of it. She said, let him have it. He could bring home. The check is all going to the same house. But he he loves me and on camera he does.
Speaker 3: He's funny though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she walks up and goes, I want to talk about k Way. He goes, who is just that's our couple name k Way.
Speaker 4: Oh my good.
Speaker 3: Mary, Kay.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, I did not catch on to that. I don't know if I like, I didn't hear that Kwa. That is why Carly hangs up on her like that k Way girl.
Speaker 1: She says, you know now they've told me he's not coming home because he caught three disciplinaries and but the lady wouldn't tell me what the disciplinaries were about. Because he hadn't been found guilty of them. He has to go to court. I don't think that's how that goes in prison.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think you get the disciplinary court and then you got it. You don't get to like, oh, appeal it what they caught you.
Speaker 4: Now you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and her talking head, she says, since all this happened. His phone privileges are less, and now we have to communicate via email. I'm focused on trying to figure out if he's coming home.
Speaker 3: Coming home, he's not. He's not coming over to you. He might already be out.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 1: Some of the talking head Mike says, when you're ready to board, you got to walk a fine line to be sure you can go home. And he's not walking a fine line getting ready to go home.
Speaker 3: That tells me he's very careless.
Speaker 1: That's true, and she goes, well, then, say told me he'd have this person text me about how I can how he can get the disciplinaries off. And here's the text, Carrington, this is Peep, one of as friends. We can have the disciplinaries gone by the morning for one hundred dollars each.
Speaker 4: So is this your imprisoned lawyer? How is it that this person it's going to get this done for you for three hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Do they work in the office and they're gonna yeah, yeah, stupid?
Speaker 4: And why can they not have explained the exact same thing to her? Why did he she's so fucking Whenever a guy is lying, they always get their friend to fix the girl or call the girl. And I know this because I have a baby daddy. Yeah, that's the shit he used to do.
Speaker 3: Like, well, if you call her, she might believe it. And my dumbass said everything.
Speaker 4: Oh well his friend said it, so it must be true. This is this is bad, This is stupid and bad. Uh.
Speaker 1: Mike says the same thing. He says, girl, this is a scam. This is a straight bullshit. This is stupid.
Speaker 4: This is a scam that baby baby Todd came up with. That is one of those situations like this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So she goes, well, I don't know why he would lie to me, Like if he was trying to She says, if he was trying to scam me, he would have done it a long time ago. And I do feel like I said she'd send her three hundred dollars because he sent me like seven thousand, and Mike.
Speaker 3: Goes, skin, what so whatn't now.
Speaker 1: In her talking head, she goes, oh, yeah, he gave you that money. I was in my hot girl era. I was traveling, having fun, living life, and some of it went to bills and daycare. And Mike says, but where did that seven thousand dollars come from right, and she goes, well, you know, he had this business down there, but things were getting hot and he said he had to let it go because he was trying to come home. So that's why the money stopped, and that's why he doesn't have three hundred dollars. And Mike's like, huh, Mike goes, this is awesome bullshit, right.
Speaker 4: It is like he was selling drugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in prison.
Speaker 4: He look, he was either selling drugs or selling booty one or the other and that's how he was making money. Like that, what does she think he was doing?
Speaker 1: Shoking head, she says, I don't know what his business was verbatim, but U he was funding me, so I didn't want to know, and I want him home, so maybe I should send the money.
Speaker 4: So whatever makes you feel good, carriage him if you want to send him to three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Either way, he ain't coming home. So this was okay, all right, let's end with our wannab thrufle gg Mumu Bubbo Banita. So one day out of prison for all uh mummum he's leaving gigs to go to his po visit and he goes and I'm going to use my cousin's phone because my phone's not working that well, suddenly it's not You've.
Speaker 4: Only had the phone twenty four hours, like what's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: And she goes, oh, I want you to leave, and he says I don't want to leave either. No, no, no, and then.
Speaker 1: They talk about He says, I don't GISs and tell, but then basically he says she's a squirter.
Speaker 3: Yeah he really did, he really did.
Speaker 1: And then her talking head she says, our night was amazing, and I'm hoping after a while that man it quick sex is going to be over because that just makes me angry.
Speaker 4: Girl, I've been there for twelve years and I've seen this saying the same shit. Yeah, well I'm we glaving this minute.
Speaker 3: Stuffers over with. I can't you go for two?
Speaker 4: Just kidding, jams go for two.
Speaker 1: So he says, okay, sorry, my sister's texting me and my dingy and I got shiny objects squirrel like, okay, right, So he says, you know, he's telling her, you know, my cousin Tyrrell is gonna pick me up and take me to the po and then he tells us and then he's gonna get released all over again. He walks out of the house taking his garbage bag and his box of his nice shoes. Does she not wonder why he's carrying that garbage bag. She's like, I could get you a double bag, like I got one in the closet.
Speaker 4: What are we doing If a man walks up the house carrying all his shit, that means he's not.
Speaker 3: Coming back exactly exactly. That was weird.
Speaker 1: So yes, and maybe he waited until she went upstairs and he grabbed it. I don't know, I hope, and he goes I'm trying to win an oscar, which, by the way, four times I had to rewind that I did not understand what he said.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think he shit. Ain't for like a Razzie award.
Speaker 1: He says, I'm trying to win an oscar and make sure all the teas are crossed and all the eyes are dotted, like I'm trying to make sure I do this right may pay.
Speaker 4: I was actually surprised, quite impressed with him, because I fully expected him to say I've got to make sure all the teas have dotted and all the eyes are crossed, because that's just how fucking dumb he is.
Speaker 1: He shaid, this is why we share a brain, because I thought the exact same I listened to and I had to rewind again about the oscar. I made sure he's right, because yeah. So he calls his mom and was like, he's like hey, and she goes, look, I'm on the way to take the car to Benita. And he explains that her car broke down. She needs transportation, and he's like, I'm in charge of getting her of the car. I'm dictating this show. Okay, okay. So his cousin Tyrrel picks him up. Who looks like he lives in.
Speaker 4: His car, and yeah, he kind of does. He looks like he needed there one hundred dollars Walmart gift car.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, whatever whatever they were offering. Phillis tank up that he was taking it. So Benita calls his mom, Nikita, to say, when are you bringing the car so I can.
Speaker 3: Go get mond Y wond Now he's got another nickname.
Speaker 1: Then nobody just calls him demand so nope, Bonita says it's gonna be around two. It's been around two, and then Charles, Nikita's Husband's like, yeah, you know, I'm at a doctor's appointment and it's taken longer, but then I'm gonna bring you the car, and Bonita goes back.
Speaker 4: I hope he's had an eye doctor so he could get those lenses walking around with those fucking frames off, and.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm doing my best.
Speaker 1: And then Bonita goes but he's getting released between twelve and one, so he's just gonna be staying in and outside, yeah, and talking. Hippodita goes, I could just use a lift, but then how would that look? I'm driving up, took up my man at prison and a lift. I'm like, well, it would look like you were on time, you know, because his other woman wasn't. So now it's two pm and she's like, oh my god, like where are they? Where are they? I think something is fishy. I don't think something is fishy. I'm just going to catch a lift and they could just meet me over there with the car because.
Speaker 3: Something's going on.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So she calls and is like where are you and they go, oh, we're twenty minutes away. She hangs up. So am I getting pumped? Like what is going on? It's because it's not adding up at all.
Speaker 4: It's not making anything, because what mom would be okay with her son being picked up from prison late?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why wouldn't she just go, I'm gonna go get him. We're already in the car, or we'll just.
Speaker 4: Go get him exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So she cries in the bathroom because she's frustrated, which I thought, Okay, this might be an actual real moment here, you know.
Speaker 3: I think it was, because yeah, I felt that it was.
Speaker 1: So she says things aren't going like I'm planned, like, if they're not here, I am gonna get a lift. So in the talking head, MUMU says, all right, I talked to my PO, and my PO says, I have no curfew, no stipulations, but I gotta get over there to get ready to get re released because you know Bonita, she's like a detective and she's.
Speaker 4: Already an in investigative mode already.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he calls his mom and is like, okay, you take it the car to Bonita.
Speaker 3: What does she think?
Speaker 1: And Mom was like, she doesn't know anything, and I will tell you something. Bonita should be pretty fucking best at this mom for being a part of this.
Speaker 4: Okay, So James asked me, he goes Keisha, would you help scholar do some shit like that?
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, my stupid ass would.
Speaker 4: It's like his would. She would get cussed out at the end of it, like, don't put me in this kind of shit anymore.
Speaker 3: But I would. I would do it for my kid. Yeah, you would do it for we know you would do it too.
Speaker 4: Verything.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So Charles and Nikita arrived with the car. It's a blue Lexus. I was like, damn, yeah, let me get this car from and Bodita is so polite, say, how are y'all doing.
Speaker 3: You're good to see you, and she goes.
Speaker 1: We're a little late, but that's okay. I'm excited to go see him. And then we see Mumoo's got two little sisters, Logan and Lacy, thirteen to nine, and they're like, we don't want to be on this show.
Speaker 3: Mumo's thirty. So I wonder if this is.
Speaker 1: Charle like Charles Indikita's. So Mom goes, hey, don't worry if you're a little late because the time got pushed back to three to five. Oh shit, and Bodita goes, what why and Mom goes, I don't know, that's just what I got told.
Speaker 3: And she's like, but.
Speaker 1: Somebody says it's a good thing for late. But all right, So they're talking to Bodita goes, I don't know how his mom would know that when he's not allowed to call when you're getting released. And we've seen this before, so right before you sure at least they can't call anybody. Nope, they cannot Nope. And she goes, but I'm trying not to overthink it because I'm excited to go get him. But I don't know how his mom would have known that.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 4: Here's another example why he's too stupid to do something like this. But we're gonna have an even better example here in a second.
Speaker 1: So Mumu goes, oh god, like, I'm now back at the scene of the crime. I'm going back to X March, the spot. I'm having deja vous from yesterday. He goes, I got the same pants, the.
Speaker 3: Same shirt, stupid hairdoo. I got my paperwork. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He looks down and he's got on his red fancy sneakers and he left his Department of Corrections shoes over at Gigi's.
Speaker 4: Because he's too stupid to get He cannot do this right. For him to pull this off, he would need Bonita's help. Unfortunately he can't get her help.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do you.
Speaker 1: Fuck up on the shoes he puts on his cousin's slides that he's gotten in the back of his car because he lives in his car. And my question is he could have just left those shoes on and been like, Tyrell just drove up and brought me my shoes.
Speaker 4: And I thought, this is why we share, like you just said, because that's what I would have said when my cousin came through and.
Speaker 3: He brought me my shoes.
Speaker 4: But those shoes might have been in the storage unit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But I thought this, I thought the same as that thing you did too.
Speaker 1: So she drives up, she gets out of the car, but sheouldn't have her shoe on. She jumps on him and she's like with these shoes on. He's like, I don't like this because she's so much bigger than him. He's a tiny little guy.
Speaker 4: He's very I mean, both of the girls are bigger than he is. Like he's he's he's petite.
Speaker 3: He's another Derek, but he's taller than u. Gigi was he yah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell because he was hiding behind her the whole entire time. Hidi from Ramadan, So he's a little fella for sure.
Speaker 1: First thing she says to him, I got some liquor you want to shot. I'm like, wow, they're in the car. He looks at her fake engagement ring and she's like, I'm would She's like, don't look at it too close to.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's too hard.
Speaker 1: He's like, God, I'm so happy to see you. So he's talking heady. He says, I know I got my hands full, and I don't have a favorite between Gigi and Bonita, but I'm ready to go one more night and then I.
Speaker 3: Could decide that's so gross. It's so gross.
Speaker 4: So basically he's said, whoever fucks me the best, it's gonna be my favorite.
Speaker 1: So he says to Bonita, he goes, what about de orders? You know I'm coming and he's like, yeah, obviously they've made the signs welcome home daddy, because I want to surprise her. And then Banita says, now, how did your mom know you were going to be coming out late? And he goes, oh, something almost he mumbled something about how he had a little android phone that he flushed.
Speaker 3: He flushed, Yeah, huh okay, all right, so over it Gg's.
Speaker 1: She's like, he's been gone for a few hours, so he should be here like in a in in a few like in a few minutes, like he's been gone.
Speaker 3: So then she calls Tyrrell.
Speaker 1: Now she's the whole time, so this is either fake or I don't know what, but she calls her.
Speaker 4: I mean she's kind of nervous because she's having to call his cousin to check up on his whereabouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she cast Tyrell and goes, are you a demand? And he goes no, and she goes, well do you know? Oh, Tyrrell just hangs up on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's like, I got my gift card, right, I got my camera time, I'm done, I'm.
Speaker 3: Done, and I'm down a pair of shoes.
Speaker 4: So yep, yep, yep, yeah he's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she was like, I don't know why his phone is not on, Like this is weird.
Speaker 3: That's the end. That's the end.
Speaker 1: Come next time on, Kirsten cries to Brady. So he's in the car with her, so I don't know if she's visiting him, or he's now, or it's like three months later and he's out of the halfway house.
Speaker 4: I just assume she left her hotel before she left to go back home and stop by to see him.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if you can leave and go in the car with her.
Speaker 1: So one day in you know, so she cries to him and says, I'm just overwhelmed and I need help, and he goes, you knew what you were marrying. So I don't ever love that. I don't ever love that. Yeah. A friend tells there's a friend who has a face tattoo who's talking to Carrington and says, these men are in prison. They will make it sound like a freaking fairy tale. He's in prison.
Speaker 3: And she's like, that's what they did. I don't know. What do you think? Dia cries about having to leave Cyrus somewhere, so I don't know. She took him to his halfway house. Probably okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Uh Mumu says if Gigi find out I was over here with Benita, oh my god. And then we see the doorbell ring, but you know it's going to be like it's not it's.
Speaker 4: His mom, yeah, or it could be Gigi's mom on a fuck a horse again.
Speaker 3: It could be caught you motherfucker. Yeah, she's like never know with her street patrol.
Speaker 1: Michael tells Kaylee she should be in the fuck up Olympics.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's not wrong, because she should be, and she throws a drink on him because that's what they do.
Speaker 1: And then more on Rich fighting with Felicia and the family about maybe.
Speaker 3: Not being divorced. Oh unclear, unclear. And that's that, guys. That's your episode.
Speaker 1: Love After lock Up, and a couple of things. Tuesday night if you're on Prime, Pink Shade Live will be Tuesday night. If you're on Prime, you'll get the link and join us. It'll be me and Keisha and Kimberly just just chatting it up for about an hour. Also our meetup. The link is in the show notes for our meet up in New York City with all of Amy.
Speaker 3: Archers listeners as well.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be monkeys and back door friends, Liebra Loungers. We've got date with Dateline people. It's gonna be a big, big fun time in New York City. Octebert More is going to be coming out about that. We just want you guys to go ahead and be able to get tickets, get merched, whatever you want to do beforehand.
Speaker 3: But we are going to people have been buying tickets. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: People will be like, hey, I got my tickets and what are you gonna wear? And I'm like, I don't know. I'm trying to be half naked and warm ol at the same time. I don't know what I'm wearing yet, but I'm just I'm in disbelief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're about halfway there with the amount of tickets we can sell and they've only been on top for two weeks and we're about halfway there because there's a certain amount because the space is not that huge that we could sell hundreds of tickets.
Speaker 4: So I mean, that's all James, you got to buy your ticket. He's like, I got to buy a ticket. Say, yeah, you gotta buy a ticket.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't have to buy ticket.
Speaker 4: Well he already did.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's gonna be He's gonna be working the door. We were gonna need him.
Speaker 4: So we get the more. I think he really might need to work security or worth the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he said, we're gonna get him a black T shirt that says security Security. Yeah, and y'all be afraid because he's a big man and he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't know how to wrestle.
Speaker 4: I'm only going to be working for one person.
Speaker 1: So and also again, please go listen to Keisha's latest episode. The interview with this is poly People is at the end, but the beginning is funny too.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Go and listen, and please follow us on social media at pink Shade Pod at the liber Line with Keisha, leave a five star review if you like the show.
Speaker 3: For any podcast you like, you should do that. It's a new thing. It's bringing it so important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Keisha, I will see you on Tuesday for Pink Shade Life