Speaker 1: Innis Andrea ours their chronic does doctor Watson bringing beer the issa rat far and iron criminal Hirshpiel from Micha and Hardwick Arna shlock Homste from Sir Arthur Connan Doyle made Peter Pasetti al Sholock hombs On Eric Schumann alts doctor Watson.
Speaker 2: From acts and who that.
Speaker 3: With end of the Yarra's noys and who that irons were Sholock Holmes does Basman and philbe chef the hit Mann if that's all only you tribe by help and this is kind of swirking criminal far gap today man, So that's who common a junda the fans are privaden affair and of the oysters complete see it on Tilikat.
Speaker 4: And a tour by.
Speaker 3: Then the fault kris ankrevs isda heakines weeks like to Enshried and Vasta fun in minor chronic for the ivin Mihi do and man eldest princey Palden and then fell in the footsu gime. Then INTERSEVENI get their brutalitate, the vibrations als their teeth, grandish kite on Dramatis and Chpano de Luison and sprint a mine not of the arts and who that fifth nine sich it's like mere there's a zamstag that on fwan Sista april Va also had from easton Mouth and miss Violet Smith. The Ezamin Ratfren was Charlington, a f Yebza homes in the unvil Common, then Evagaradin and Bezonders favors and Schwirrigs problem fatiefed towards the Jumdama and for shot suvising dizi speed and these aren't in the Baker Street infant want in a marat want hill for bad.
Speaker 5: Fans can call here zont t sign Miss Smith on this easy song, Ma, there's a passion yet rat Feld visitscially and err g every.
Speaker 6: Since it doesn't hard father, mister.
Speaker 5: Holmes your shoe zones and then baden and when up that's completely from arriving theale.
Speaker 6: He asked them, mister Holmes, if tons shot it to in and filed.
Speaker 5: Eventually in the smissa lads and amna brufs cank man have for fans. If you're standing to pistons, so hard numbers not mosiq. Yeah you haven't met mosique. To tunes of the Mark Watson Vasaly homes the up flat and fingershed bits and bottom.
Speaker 3: You have actly offer machine and driving com non my liba Watson existed, It was fa guy stick this was the right machine.
Speaker 4: And Ozel and her four ing the Dana had mit music.
Speaker 7: So to mister Holmes, apres it's been music clear of the land house skate.
Speaker 6: And and in the gagains from Farnham and the Grand Sephon.
Speaker 4: Sorry and won again, and father Fast and the in the Roman family.
Speaker 5: In Watson North Ambia actually Stamford, then Fetcher est Oh yeah, mister, so not that saying the miss Violet adversist in in the gig from Farnham and the Grand.
Speaker 7: Sephant Sorry, man fata Is, John Langy told mister Holmes, and als Manemutt and miss On Favante meetun and his uncles Ralph Smith, the Fund trans Africa nei the fondational list.
Speaker 6: We won the Manus fatus piece for fear.
Speaker 7: Monaton and stags at Celty in that times Zion in the hats and Blacker conductor give his first tell visnelvit to them unrightful and there's nominee them in the hat and game Stelty on stra Harned four and mister carajas An, mister woodley on soisctats ungirt on the heightened content.
Speaker 4: H when you feel like.
Speaker 5: The good Missus Smith on a person Nineland and game you have for stating a Manva.
Speaker 8: James Smith, vardrigaindes Orchestras and a marine Imperial theater.
Speaker 9: I feel like that yesterday neededings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister Woodland, we're in the side of bazoos Africa here.
Speaker 10: In London, limsy in the Africa, mister Carra Yeah.
Speaker 5: We have one Ada founder and his name for wanton phony in mister wife Smith not your life. Yeah, yeah, he was seen in lighter my time, does mister smiths and he gets right for a storm mist Ah.
Speaker 10: If you hadn't heavy that that what's name you heard?
Speaker 9: It's as Alma man storm, missus Smith.
Speaker 10: So as armament.
Speaker 8: If we hadn't go off spitter this smart and shouldn't see manahattan Oh.
Speaker 5: I'm altkno, Missus Smith, we haven't in of me and Mitsu Tian the wood On, mister l Smith, no one, and I'm talking bit a baton sign of a fand and here in England after Zuper maatafat is on.
Speaker 9: Does he kind of note to lion Headden, Yeah, and that's absently here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but if a steam comes Slip said and had drives this new mons could come out.
Speaker 9: He hadn't said. There's a sts from tourists and his borders. He has cotton. Missus Smith a fan had to there's that demim Let's.
Speaker 5: Black Renimri frag alarmed that Theftein is the financier.
Speaker 10: Yeah, feldspy, this is this manch you coming, mister finn Bank.
Speaker 4: It's afectly.
Speaker 9: You need to won't cat the shaman dun Lasson.
Speaker 10: Alice can and go sign if the managements for the long kind love.
Speaker 4: So here's it.
Speaker 8: I'm a young violets made in the Dueton.
Speaker 10: Vincy Aldo did involve. We have this manch mare combo and needs to goestion here commons oil.
Speaker 4: So it's man he is in an iron for slack.
Speaker 11: And he can first as well that time on in Mitsu time as Ralph Smith's to test if a seen yard are to talk to Missus Smith leave a line in return gun in the nap and farm and when I'm a skin party Libo and the office and a frau why snitched up you're a tort.
Speaker 4: Die ad serans with an nim.
Speaker 6: Is shpin mosic clear and mister.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah mos clear.
Speaker 5: Man kinda leapling tide to be sure writes and and go off and the beat does it mean any time listener bitter missmiss comments it of not sorry and not man.
Speaker 6: Kline is in Vita mister lera yeah.
Speaker 5: Other man house hadna altar and dam and missus Dixon giff you was Bester familiar vernas kindness fix a line, missmiss.
Speaker 8: Violette mant line in London, Munch's our skin that.
Speaker 5: Is your kindness, Wicks mud you're a doctor can here is for an entry in in the house of good bring we were as smith sang, we are hound that food.
Speaker 8: Whund that food, Violet and glens the scaled ter killed better name on.
Speaker 7: You having the minds mother good mister cars that many also be right in our children range to comment on the retation.
Speaker 3: Better change the writer, missmiss yeah Vaska as infant and the.
Speaker 7: Common van skin any fielders as you have I enriched COUTI at the house Moses sang the skinned the lip and mister carraras frankly as music Colish.
Speaker 6: And the CONTI fan ah.
Speaker 2: It is a mister Wadley ams Nor magazine.
Speaker 7: That's a common Michigan doctor Watson. The is the shot and field of Mind to Freedom is slim as mister Woodley to nam I'm hitting visual choice Licia men Ma prior to rest on fash Parks and Brially Anthon London's phasician hierarchy d SELSTARSI from Surily.
Speaker 4: The hed off Cyril high started.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mister Holmes, Cyril Morton as the electro engineer in currentry with inveloped on from and it is Almos hired and so mister Woodlin kind of I see nis anging on this from in Tags and the Fright to game busy Christelu clear, mister cars before the mission would live, I'm nixed and tug and Shulik decis mister carras by me on physical that's what was nivida fo common burd So mister wood Int.
Speaker 5: You say the pinely hussy on Oswegian gets Manrat.
Speaker 7: Sam Stack Morgan five s mid manam Rat Sumban who Farnham and then twelve for twends one. He's took Marlondon to name it the strass from Chiltern Range sumbanov is the iron of the strikes, vishing the heide from Charlington of the isronxiety on the Lamdhouse, Charlington Hall of the andren drift manzel and Bawan for a work that sid and this Australia too felish and what Syhunda Hintermere even fast and fat and the man before she of them banhov In Farnham Unham British miss normal Umbda de manth for Shmuntena forgot sisted four filet Dormano by Raushung for mister holmes a spaman Rouque and montag named Zelmann of the zelm strike Vidagne no rash down here is the sif the a four file and folgen sam stack on Montak Indian.
Speaker 2: Now that line invised with those minsters.
Speaker 4: This is Dorset. Can man be.
Speaker 7: Shreden Diman and Givison and Farnum killed Vasil and art assistant and Schwartz.
Speaker 4: And fall bat the leaps mister carras a child.
Speaker 7: He has rubbish and i'm armstone looks like dwagon. The medician took Malani body and Vega fan mister.
Speaker 4: Off Mark samphone In and dwag This a.
Speaker 7: Common about tras statis and so does vidam far band fan most that's what Morgan that Vid the fault the media men Lukleia Vina actually has no ia and Schloss and fest to steal the avoids.
Speaker 2: Angerstet So asked for a.
Speaker 7: Dan voted Himani philist Kurt snak An fat from Allington Hall, Martistras and Sharfi big as a rush on then and in the hof that's on the com.
Speaker 6: Bye came before a Brahmson content.
Speaker 7: For games King agrestraated to reconsumption uber I am kilomated astras lack formia I have vanished to then is that.
Speaker 6: Kind of an.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the the hide off the undernxiety.
Speaker 5: Then, as you know Indians and Park from Charlington Hall and the box would.
Speaker 7: Be Bonner his houses and do push best rest as Magsie.
Speaker 2: To Follen was.
Speaker 4: Missus Smith happens in under the era for open mister and Morton, No.
Speaker 6: This isn't sures looking Woodley dinner and.
Speaker 4: John snean.
Speaker 6: Trash business.
Speaker 4: Miss Smith, you lin I.
Speaker 6: Feel like believes me?
Speaker 4: No I nuver.
Speaker 6: Fielders does this mister cover us Famish.
Speaker 7: Interested before bringing Philly abd to Sam and Siltschitar and gell on this big lighting of them claven and fine lessons directly cand for ended a gentleman.
Speaker 6: Trots them.
Speaker 5: M yeah, missmiss it spins o chefty doctor side naming and you get a condi and soucine feeling. Mister Holmes intuitions needs to name owner is me listen to listen.
Speaker 6: That's first precision and mister Holmes.
Speaker 2: In my house allow and see magnet. That's fair rights and decline it down the homes and.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was used to hers and my Tabak's board and he did that as the fire.
Speaker 4: The arms then it.
Speaker 5: Is and tog that's main, Liba wats and that's Mana and absultion, mat La Avanos and strampanzee Einsamine Gadden.
Speaker 4: Of them far out into in and hair on. It's just watching. They were noted for next time.
Speaker 5: I first Stu dy Bevona from Charlington halls it and as next to the shipman's mission carrass on the wood labash.
Speaker 3: They so going for feeding the character us heard bid the glaciers and the mood Van Ralph Smith to come.
Speaker 5: And there attached on Friday just topped the gale and music clear, and then as he that saint kilometer from Banov and fanant lived this man and fear the wagon license come so mercury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I has an ivn Arctic shifty.
Speaker 5: It's not fun non man the young in fanm life time the signal many lepusy libs are fair and the unmurblished money Vistigna on the Russian can. The rest as are montag three Mormons in Phantom. I'm t first texting in the n from Tarlington all he's the album often and the iconic sty named. That's how's hurt when it comes to here talk brises mere Vento mindes homes also watched Berriste's has to I lived.
Speaker 3: It's as Hinder named Ginstebush homes on that cam here and gives some upstack not tualis. Then now we miss violets and scaphid at that as well as antire of.
Speaker 2: That brighton even vas. That's how I have the meeting.
Speaker 3: That's how of them fats us wouldn't the vertige man hin the here des is teeth length.
Speaker 5: BOI then I put it ad liba Watson comes to give than a bloom and Raichi chronic Jesus Fellows of five Stars and valance state a seeming against avast four violinist Zazu the langsam too far and.
Speaker 3: Had the tags glacier plots take her home costroyed the direct of.
Speaker 4: Its see my land as far as the goodness.
Speaker 3: Here is cleism on inferrances as IV the vended the invited Ufaran vended our here wan buy the phone with the publishing aperstand and you for by iss madam k is then Kurt star off candem and vida on the comaren onund book in the infant from Charlie and Hall and ah und done Yeah, the inhabits an organ following.
Speaker 2: That's the towards them that this does.
Speaker 3: Feel good Arabic listed to happen on the vida of the Vigna fan and zuk DoD I mean houser Markla of suz he cat in to fasten and does miss Charlick and Hall event twel feud is afar and interesting, and that does House writes for iron Monat and I'm in verdi Eltar and hern and mister Williamson fermitted for inside Mayna now homes.
Speaker 5: So freedom the has stay hinter and ginster bush of the hidet of what the hinter and a hecke by a gang from Charlington Hall hees Posterie and muscle the adviser Watson has to the Geheims foreign gentlemen, and so a too busy to come as miss Violet mist and Azaga Watson and donkeys are not houser marclams and nam fast to but and then he mistaking this next to theirs.
Speaker 4: How the head Alisa.
Speaker 2: Harbor dosign and a farm Williamson heist there.
Speaker 4: Now and an eltarre.
Speaker 5: Then I got a phonasen Canvin and a young dammy and often fears none many by bards. That's understand out broke and get he gave his side as miss Violet once divide. That's say that DNA is niget rifled. Also the industrial name of tring. I'm hang the street. That's Clark, all right, that remain missus Hudson and nine moments, yes, sir for sister at first, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: If you like Missus Hutchson, beat you say, mister Hobbes.
Speaker 4: Fun Way poms.
Speaker 5: And they rished from Miss Violet. Ready, let's now say let's Hatcha. That's so is Bensia, mister of your.
Speaker 7: Absolut to discrets young Regnan to cannen venge and that is my own varies managed the long Leanard to be Harten mister Carlos, Hadman and and mart from the Alfrich dis stiff Beniba to visit the snabish man Yavo and Andrew again and how many a plane of mid Grussen Ernst about Selli before in the game's thee misty atmosphere with the hippistin first and Cannon anxiety etruscush band h the four Austricht on.
Speaker 5: There Frond and the victimry Offish in Bolden Clara Hastman, Liba, Watson and Ruiga Friei, attack of the London continue Sen yeah he had a fan and farn then Canish declined theory Inlish metrocta.
Speaker 3: And le brief event should the field the accounts off the prince do as writer as h.
Speaker 12: H pultn't tank, Let's start sign.
Speaker 4: Running and glass beer beer there now that switch together.
Speaker 13: A lively from correct from fast as drinking offends, thank the infun.
Speaker 2: So okay, the pony oct you my name finished.
Speaker 4: Indeed fair handler.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I doesn't, that's yeah, and I have it.
Speaker 5: And I dinish common shorty here and be cantons threatening and say about the chilnge can Hall meeting.
Speaker 4: Ah that is mister Williams. Yeah you asked him to come off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's come on with one and the mon't even not that.
Speaker 2: Kensy and shown lang So.
Speaker 9: Yeah then it's that's as over.
Speaker 2: That's just that's the guyst su does the design of.
Speaker 5: And a from my beause right man can't does he just be stating in the contest?
Speaker 4: So and d yeah is here.
Speaker 13: That's what the exac because that's when I met mister Woodley to feel whiskey.
Speaker 4: Mister Woodley and a guest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then the company can't for you cannadiculous enough heaven he.
Speaker 12: Man, And that's this mister Woodley.
Speaker 4: I was fading and lots they have.
Speaker 12: A stand the counter from mister Williamson.
Speaker 9: After that, does you find about alas sis It was a temperament you that made me an allowed to check Woodley to the mouth of box and.
Speaker 4: Heartens his mouth. Loss comes here.
Speaker 5: Fish steam man, what's a comfort merit basket man? Fast Advice to Dan Olympics platz is social imports, and God said posy can give it to Hick Academy, good English sports, faust campus and fat water and raised rooms up to gets mom and board we had ceased the mister Woodley and iron Bow and Karen have to most of Rivera and fluster of fidak Man Liba Watson, Moses, Christine does many land party. It's come recently, Gibbie gass.
Speaker 2: Here is annoy a brief for miss Violet.
Speaker 4: So accomplis is in therefore yeah s viverti calm.
Speaker 7: Mister Holmes, the upsta ken mister Cavavas had intuition and bagby coming on zomits indica fun of them anzaminvig false the sol Bob gave them hat besietic. They ardently he ground man of kundignk is ewskish pantis for helpness to mister Carraras son the sa this is Christling Budley.
Speaker 6: They often bahi and wound klaub and up.
Speaker 7: Then that's it gets no shiously if I'm from fences onto a frow does the most hat and a langa anando that song with mister Carraras the hind As the steric forecam as, it's my unforshtently with mister Carras and so she mentioned an outlan tricked.
Speaker 6: No, I'm amakabush damp.
Speaker 5: Often the hems the Watson t semesters on the fleisch to song that your PRIs and hiss if glave results dis side name and I'm sam stak fan and too far on the off person does this? Zea and Gelig had canboses end they named m I've watched just switch under fue give us any best artis to be teaching.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah yeah to has good reading homes.
Speaker 5: Who needs yeah, sister Melie Watson. Then I'll susses have to sleepless rectorical melee.
Speaker 14: Yet into the divide march yet that red switching in one lee Charlick and Hall for the os con the Constams writers in characters become the boy and packfash winning.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Compagain Synthony and Vagen. Then dam is violate tornist and video of my soup name.
Speaker 15: On Clive and Charlie and halford by before your dogs and they the and it's just dot as loose Watson. Yeahs he shuffle is knee she shout now mamies needs to hang doctor saying fr sup name content.
Speaker 4: Whatso yeah the fast he's fine culture he's in future Lady big Pith and so that's very shafty. What's next?
Speaker 5: Yes, fam so working for ast open the following minus fels be the good sumer.
Speaker 2: Was his thoms come to you the care of them fat.
Speaker 4: Don't have itter Watson's right, I stream time up heating. That's faith in here, buss on here and the coogling in.
Speaker 5: Life s is in canw them manna zo.
Speaker 4: Who is miss Violet Smith's farm?
Speaker 2: But here's his end of you he is Indian banggle off the.
Speaker 4: Dumped that and then he's like a minor woody hello miss snakynctronic and holds he can't be to good gains a vacancy there leaked in here? Who that is the cute miss want your here slipped the league lesson the compactly that writer PILs to come and that slips. It's a.
Speaker 5: H h m hmm frost game Bland frightened Cincy. He's a Frightmond.
Speaker 4: However, then the stick Miss Violet, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 16: Fairly unpha sate and geistl s presced media anashioned to kick nabed nine, Gosh Watson entire and through a career, Josh sm and Frau.
Speaker 17: Gut Williamson, Garden of flost of It Seema and Bob Karrass fight from Bart they can't say it's up named Bob, your come guard erect mutes offside to Godolia.
Speaker 18: In your ball is spin Bob cas named kan Afkwardly do you have any exact he too end in each twenty is a mating list and finished off your hangs.
Speaker 5: Who comes to straight this is many fraw.
Speaker 4: Nine dina it face ah to miss car.
Speaker 5: Williams guys see it run kind of him then Revolver Yeah names Don and yes, mister Caras and Revolver A bitten doft wears into your hoofed shellow comes Yeah now those games is from here Yeah yes, the of his os House commendiction Woodley Watson a nam empty state, I'm in mis violating nables a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so forth homes.
Speaker 2: The common see miss Violet Pray.
Speaker 5: Oh Donky doctor Watson, so Manlyn find the besty polity iron drift threty here the old boys kite Williamson and Woodley the defends in minor personly snuffed, got damash and politicized, what do they come tooys home? That's staff makes time, mister Holmes, volunte does miss Violet you leave carrig and blind to man he club with a comt zisha height and named us Williams and Niche in the town for to naming is shworlded.
Speaker 18: Some pre sag yeah on split that this is Anderson Homes station.
Speaker 5: That makes the stark bits wifling. Also so many helped Gian and there swears fabration he is there about Festen that's cloud and then in the next and saying you side Lincoln was he Betricht Carraters so whereas best avisions he had Natasha ge Lesson she leaped to us met in mister Holmes, thirty bist have you seen it an antiq smile and deesem house here indimdi biden refrestract for by far Lesson only off Madame fag to follow.
Speaker 4: Off to person that's your next zu stress.
Speaker 5: Miss Violets and for Evant when did he get fast over now Canton while the dun manhouse fame of a latinator.
Speaker 3: Once does Nanz leave mister Carradas it child esmost's.
Speaker 5: A biden Eigenschaft and its contest wished that tartens again to listen, mister stillgram mind.
Speaker 4: Raft the boostache does Woodley yets for nich Smith's.
Speaker 5: Tracking, that's far as telegram garnisht here it's not it was too far high year, the height of Ali drying and against Bish Simpton APSI that was Africa get common?
Speaker 18: Fire benin Africa reason wood Yes what Simon and Keanglu that's condition you're fybroshaft and sticky merced Kief and then vern and product on.
Speaker 5: I was he carrass and Woodley is and does Africa get common? Doctor Ralph Smith and hadn't gone to the Unna leaving though that was a nim BANDI the hint commas an miss violets and for Murden.
Speaker 4: Albums old Parsley.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's stimp mister Holmes, your plan whar does Enophon in the high ratten on them under the helfted about our petsiens and I'm going for the wood lads from a man Geveld warm Idon Clay, the.
Speaker 18: Sons of the Stump and Carton spin after you have out skip closed club is as best as he had.
Speaker 5: And yet mont is he Stelton the younger Dama dam Bazi ironand Woodley, come on, you didn't hope to mar it's violet. Mark Devers was fend gentlemen into insisially by your plan of dagainst fanking Garratten as he accepts in misviolate Philipe Tadden on the worrying that dank Una tricks. It is malf bolt given alte it come as I'm straight Wadley Felice viten your house on trav Una per Iron Baron with Williamson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister Holmes clichdana for medism.
Speaker 5: So far the Biden listed condition Charlick and hall Iron do's angst that's a Misviolet b Fariba found it was antoune contain benharm with mart give folked when Violet done for Baiba boogikind bomb grube dot Iron namine fashion bad up on flahauser wad they come so reconside the inn and as telegram tem inhaltas Ralph Smiths and klich Stamba if Phelangtephonia exerted as mate in the abs tyrat and on imsig and an anti auspet sign if as he had the inn. That's a ice gamder right abstem trick weisen bringing me as he asked, man on that dahu is act here nah I know that's why Vogen with the Fonzamvian Martin Kraas does imit gevarti dikat next suton happenwater avaftitutsu shri every not creaing dasi misia dor hram folden and vagner and the barrightes vlassen volter vasia shown by an eye the height he had to be a kutcha on wagen beshaft ossomban of bring sulasen folk the ya apa and let's this man made marat sigevana and.
Speaker 4: Frost brom on ex iron Holme cont vashn yu shan.
Speaker 5: That's the same mister carrass our season and is up shutish and complots untilish vice mister Holmes, he most adding to give them the gitanamous with a good mast in a man out about a politiciety. He had spa where the health and come so taking to dunk mister Holmes.
Speaker 7: Oh he has been in fort seen mister ras he had good pain and the slims defining.
Speaker 5: That mis violet espect maname friend doctor Watson, Beheam and Newtons and he gets London to big lighting now and then e Shafter's arts not really not.
Speaker 2: Really a bitter midim question snificus Violet.
Speaker 5: On first nimated scenis in the fund misviolates a hole only Thrashkin fortreded many by Butts, and then that flights were given us and Bizore and young electric engineer, you have wonder working bad.
Speaker 6: That's clubish wish, mister Holmes.
Speaker 1: In Andrea austere chronic does doctor Watson brachten via the Einsamer ratfatherin I'm criminal hirshpiel na final slock holmbsistere frond Sir Arthur Conan Doyle from Michell and Hartwick in Statuebatraden from Root from Marcart and John Leckland dimit sherlock holmbs, Peter Pasetti, doctor Watson, Eric Schumann, Missus Smith, Hilde Weisner, Violette Heretorte Malgott Philip, Bob Carruthers, Wolfgang Lukschi, Jack Woodley, Herbert Fleischmann, Williamson, Ernst Walter Mitulski, Missus Hudson, Marlee Schunau der Wert Jarim Wichmann, Mosik, Conrad Elfas, torn On Technik, Hein Sommerfelt and Barbara liprech Assistants Hans Eichliter Di Reggie Hatte, Heinz Skunta Stam