Speaker 1: Well, Gary Genser pull a fast one right before he heads out of office by appealing the Ripple Lawsuits verdict and also something sneaky up his sleeve. I'll share what different attorneys are saying, and a former SEC official and I've got an XRP a ethereum price prediction I want to share with you guys, coming from some great analysts and traders. Let's get into it. Hey, everybody, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast. You're home for cryptocurrency news and interviews. I'm your host, Tony Edward. On your way in, Please sit that subscribe button as well as the thumbs up button and leave a comment below. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please leave a five star rating and review. Folks, let's quickly take a look at bitcoin. As we covered in today's live stream. Earlier today, bitcoin smashed through the key resistance of one hundred and one thousand dollars. So we're in a holding pattern here, waiting to see what its next move is going to be. I think it continues. I'm not saying it's going to be a straight lineup. We could see volatility this week before it really moves and shows some strength, and this rally continues to hire highs. So right now Bitcoin is sitting right below one hundred and two thousand dollars, so we have to be patient, and we are seeing some all coins moving now. I want to share what some analysts are saying about XRP and E theorem. First crypto Wizard says the XRP slash etherorem chart looks insane. When someone says XRP is overpriced, show them this chart comparing to ETH. It seems xrp's rally has much more room to go. Four dollars XRP is inevitable. So I think we can all agree four dollars is gonna definitely happen. But will it go higher? And I believe it will. I think you could go as high as eight to ten dollars. Some are saying higher. Here's what a legendary trader, Peter Brandt is saying. And I've had Peter on the podcast before he shared the XRP chart, and he says half masked flags should complete within six weeks, otherwise they should be viewed with great suspicion. This flag in XRP needs to rock and roll. Soon, Otherwise it will likely morph into something else to be determined. But if it completes, the market cap of five hundred billion is possible. Now at a market cap of five hundred billion, that puts XRP near nine bucks, between eight and nine bucks. So very bullish, even expert traders, people who have been trading markets forever. And Peter Brand has been doing it for a long time, guy since the seventies. As I mentioned, I interviewed him, and you just look at the data, not feelings, not emotions, not any bias, just what is the chart telling us.
Speaker 2: So expect XRP to have.
Speaker 1: Its next strong move upwards where it just rips. And I'm excited. Obviously I hold XRP, Bitcoin, etherorem and different coins. So I'm here to make money. I don't have any bitcoin maximalist nonsense view on anything. I'm looking to make as much money out of his market. And here Matthew Hyland, great Nalysts. I've shared his work before. He gave an updated ethereum chart here, and we've been waiting for ethereum to show some true breakout strength. It's still been kind of showing some weakness. But he says here ETH currently at thirty seven hundred dollars breakout target if neckline breaks would fall at seventy three hundred dollars. So that's just the breakout target. It could go higher, of course, and I think ETH can go to easily to ten thousand dollars. But all in time, this thing moves in phases. It doesn't happen overnight. But guys, I'm so excited. This is a year we're gonna make some nice returns. Obviously, it's not a guarantee, it's not a certainty, but there's a high probability. You got to look at it from a probabilistic standpoint, and I think there's a high probability we're gonna see these things. The narrative is there, the macro is lining up. I shared earlier that the DXY is breaking down. We're gonna go full risk on the stock markets ripping, so we're gonna see global liquidity rise, acid prices rise. But remember, it will hit a top, just like we saw in twenty twenty one, we saw in twenty seventeen, we saw in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: There will be a.
Speaker 1: Top, So you have to have a cash out plan. Guys, please keep that in mind. So guys, we get some very interesting news around the SEC versus Ripple lawsuit. As you all know Judge Torre's rule that XRP intrinsically is not a security. It all depends on what the contract is, or the scheme or whatever it may be. Because you could take anything. You can take gold, you can take bitcoin, you could take anything and package it in some sort of contract, and then that respective asset becomes a security. Well, she was saying that secondary market sales are not securities, and so on and so forth. However, she said the institutional sales are securities because there was a clear contract, and we're waiting for the SEC to really tell us if they're going to appeal. Attorney Jeremy Hogan says, I've been getting some questions about the January fifteenth SEC filing deadline in the Ripple versus SEC appeal. Don't be surprised when the SEC's brief is filed timely, and don't be dismayed. Why is he saying that because Genser will be in alle till the twentieth, will we see Gary Gainster pull a fast one and do something crazy.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 1: I've been calling this guy a scumbag regulator for years, and there's a reason behind that. So could he do something and then run out the door. It's possible. But the silver lining is the new SEC chair is going to come in. Trump has put pro crypto people within the government, so it would get wiped out anyway, even if Gary Gainster does something. So Attorney Hogan continues saying, this is still Gary Gainster's SEC The filing on January fifteen has no effect on whether the case will be settled, I think likely, or dismissed by the new administration. An attorney is working hard on this brief as we speak, knowing that all his effort is probably for nought. And he gave a quote here, a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, perhaps a fitting end to the war on crypto. So, guys, even if Gary Ginster pulls a scumbag move, it will be all for nought. And you can see Paul Atkins come in wipe it out, or Trump and all these guys. Right, we know the deal what's going to happen. A much more favorable environment is coming well. Former SEC official Mark Fagel says, well said Those suggesting the SEC will not file the opening brief don't understand how the SEC operates absent the current Gary Againster led SEC reversing course and voting to drop the appeal. Why would they The staff has no choice other than to draft and file the brief. Not optional, Jeremy Hogan replied, saying the order even says absolutely no extensions will be granted. Very different than my appellate court, so requesting an extension is not an option either, Thanks Mark. So don't be surprised if scumback regulator Gary Againster pulled something shady here, but it won't have an impact. It's this is not December twenty twenty where Jay Clayton did what he did and ran out the door.
Speaker 2: This is a very different vivironment.
Speaker 1: The anti crypto army has lost gensers out of their Trump is pro crypto, Congress is pro crypto, and we got a cryptosar in a White House. We got the Treasury Secretary Scott Descent is pro crypto. I can go on and on. You guys know the deal. So very different environment. But let's see what this little scumbag regulator does before he runs out. January twentieth can come soon enough where this guy's out and we don't have to hear and look at his ugly face anymore. So I think many of us are counting the days, right guys, because you just don't know what this Wall Street rat's gonna do, all right, guys. Quick word from our sponsor, and that is Uphold. Uphold is a great platform I've been using for years. In fact, I've been using him since twenty eighteen to buy bitcoin and all coins. They have three hundred plus cryptocurrencies. You can get bitcoin, xrp Etheroreum, all your top favorite all coins on here, and they're easy to use. Their reputable I've interviewed the CEO CFO many representatives over the years. They are one hundred percent reserved, they don't commingle or lend out your crypto funds, and they have a transparency report that you can review. They recently launch a great program called Uphold Rewards where you can earn up to five point twenty five percent on stable coins, and part of this reward program you can get twenty four hour early access to new coins, including exclusive crypto insights.
Speaker 2: So how do you unlock all these rewards?
Speaker 1: You have to open the app once per month to get a log in once per month, deposit fifty dollars once per month, and trade fifty dollars once per month. And the stable coins they support are USDC, R, L USD, ripples are l USD and paypalse p y USD as well as USBC. So you get five point twenty five percent on USBC and five percent on USDC, R, l USD and py USD. So this is pretty great. I'm going to be using this with R L USD. So if you'd like to learn more about this rewards program and all the great features that uphold has, visit the link in this description. Now, guys, check this out. I'm going to play a clip for you. We have an investment advisor by the name of David Streizuki from saying that right, he's part of the Sound Planning Group. He's the CEO and an investment advisor representative. Well, he went on Fox today and gave his crypto picks and one of them was XRP. Let me play the clip for you.
Speaker 3: Another one you like is Ripple. You said it is the coin to be looking at right now. Absolutely Why okay, So Ripple actually was the second largest coin prior to the SEC's investigation of them. They did this really weird lawsuit against them, and basically the Ripple is going to be the track that everything's going to be running on in the future. So they created their own stable coin right now, okay, and Bank of America, like I said, they were doing one hundred percent of their internal transactions. They've got eighty three different patents on it, and there's some incredible stuff that's going to be coming out. So the cynics, so tell me, only put as much in this space as you're willing to lose effectively as of now, some people say it feels like it now do you agree with that? That's That's the example I have is this, don't not get involved with something. Do whatever you would do for a nice week and away with your spouse, and instead of doing that weekend, maybe put that in crypto. Here's what I'll tell you three to five years from now. You either made some real money or you just lost one weekend together.
Speaker 1: Not a big deal.
Speaker 3: I know if I could have vacation, you have application, or you maje your retirement. Well said, okay, maybe that's.
Speaker 1: Wow, so very big statements right that you have an investment advisor going on TV talk about crypto and highlighting that XRP is something that he likes and he's paying attention to, and this is going to the mainstream obviously. Now, I know some people can get triggered because he said ripple instead of XRP, but you know, you got to give these people a break. Some of them are new to crypto, so very very interesting. Like I said before, the narrative around XRP has changed significantly. I'm seeing more mainstream influencers and YouTubers and much more very bulish and XRP people I would not have expected. So the narrative is there, the bullish sentiment is there, and we could see an XRP ETF this year. So things are moving in the right direction here. And look, it's not going to be the only winner. There's gonna be other coins that are going to do well, obviously, like Swie Solana.
Speaker 2: I hold those as well.
Speaker 1: But I want to highlight the change in bullish sentiment here because it's a complete one pint eighty from what took place in twenty twenty after that lawsuit from the SEC. Now, guys, we talked about Gary Genser, scumback regulator Gary Ginster being kicked out of the SEC come January twentieth. Well, another member of Elizabeth Warren's anti crypto army was Michael Barr, and he was certainly one of her cronies at the FED. Guys, and we know they tried to unbank crypto via Operation Choke point two point zero. This is so, this is why I've been telling you guys. I spoke to people in Washington. They told me about this, about Elizabeth Warren and her cronies in all those different government agencies, and that's how that's why we saw that all out attack. It wasn't just the SEC, but it was the FDIC and others. Well, today we got news that he's stepping down, he's resigning. So you're seeing all of these anti crypto people running for the hills now, starting with Gary Genser, Michael Barr. So expect to see more, guys. And here a Senator Cynthia Lummis tweeted out the following, Michael Barr has completely failed to fulfill his duties as Vice Chair for Supervision at every turn, enabling Operation Choke point two point zero and illegally increasing his power at the cost of Wyoming's digital asset industry. So, guys, things are turning favorably for crypto. I hope you see what's happening here. This is exciting times And check this out speaking of changing of the guard here, pro crypto Pierre Poliver, if I'm saying that, right, leads polymarket odds to become Canada's next prime minister, repricing Justin Trudeau. So Justin Trudeau today resigned. Now there's a whole other aspect to this, right when you get into politics. But you got a pro crypto politician that could replace Justin Trudeau. I hope you got if you step back from a macro and see what's happening here globally with favorable regulations coming into EU from pro crypto people there now potentially in Canada, obviously here in the United States changing of the guard and a lot of these people are pro crypto. It almost seems like a bit of coordination here, right, or just the trend is going in that direction. It's pretty incredible, guys. But you know, we've been following this for years. Those of you been with me, We've been talking about this. Everybody is going to have to capitulate Wall Street, the politicians and so forth. And they're going to put the regulations in place. They're not banning it. It's here to stay. They're going to regulate it. They're going to allow more capital to come in, and of course they're going to tax it. Right, you can't escape the tax man. That's why I've been telling you guys. Have a plan, your cash out plan. Make sure you allocate some of the profits you make to pay your taxes in twenty twenty six. You don't want to get caught in that problem where you owe the government a ton of money. Right, So we got to be smart here. But guys, I wasn't kidding when I told you guys, the token economy is coming. Everything running on the blockchain markets, the economy, no more opening and closing bill of the stock market, markets open twenty four to seven, three hundred and sixty five days per year, fractionalized, truly global markets, guys, the tokenization of real estate, stocks, gold and all that. It won't happen overnight. It's coming, guys. You can see that the regulations are going to be put into place, and then all the outdated, antiquated systems the analog systems will move the blockchain. That's what's coming. Book it, it's coming. Tell your kids about it, right, they need to be prepared. And look, not everybody's gonna, you know, be very interested in this, because not everybody is interested in tech. But the investment opportunity is a once in a lifetime opportunity, guys. And remember you could say, oh, what about gold, what about stocks? All that well, in the past, unless you were part unless you were credited, or you're part of a hedge one, you didn't get the favorable shares early. Now you can. You can go buy a token as soon as it launches on mainnets, right, So it's it's pretty incredible. And what's also amazing is that you can be in any part of the world, you have internet connection, you can buy a fraction of these coins and uh, there's never been anything like that, and you have a truly hard cap supply in many of these respective coins. Never been anything like that. So that's why it's amazing. Nothing moves like this market is. It's like what billionaire Paul Tutor Jones said, Bitcoin and crypto is the fastest horse in the race. He's not saying you can't invest in gold, old real estate or stocks.
Speaker 2: Of course you can, but they don't move like this. They don't give you their returns. Guys.
Speaker 1: I know I've shared some stats like I think I spoke about it earlier in the livestream. I said about fetch dot Ai. I took a bet on fetch and render fetch dot Ai. I was up six hundred percent in just a matter of a year, and I took some profits. I didn't sell all of it because I believe the market is going to keep going up.
Speaker 2: I bought the DiPT.
Speaker 1: Actually, but can you you know what I mean, there's nothing that moves like that.
Speaker 2: And you may say, oh, what about navidio? What was sure?
Speaker 1: It is, you know, those outliers in the stock market, But when you're talking about multiple opportunities, you look at these coins. There's so many that can do really well, and even so they outperformed the stock market overall. So it's incredible and I'm thankful I'm here. I'm thankful I'm paying attention.
Speaker 2: Folks.
Speaker 1: There are billions of people who are just watching Netflix and TV and they are too lazy to come study this thing and look at the charts and read about what's happening here, and then they see the money being made, They're like, how is this happening? Well, how can I buy? And they come in the wrong time, and they unfortunately enter what's called the dumb money crowd, and that's we don't want to be the dumb money. We want to be the smart money on the side of institutions, buying the lows, buying the fear buying, the blood on the streets. Being patient, right, you have to be patient. So let's say you bought the twenty twenty two bear market bottom, even early twenty twenty three, you got to you have to wait a couple of years to get to this point. So keep that in mind. You guys, if you're here, pat yourself on the back, because not a lot of people recognize what's happening. And some of them, like I said, they think meme coins are the way, And don't get me wrong, you can make money off of meme coins, but it's the extreme riskiest aspect of the crypto market. You want to have a baseline of bigcoin and Ethereum XRP, these coins that are tried and tested and are part of actual use cases and being adopted by a trad fi and like I said, don't get me wrong, you can make money on mean coins, but very risky. It's like going to the casino, right, And oftentimes people confuse that and think that's crypto. No, it's running on blockchain, but it's not the ethos of crypto. It's not the top ten in the market, right, and how those have been performing. So, guys, I'm so happy I'm here. I count myself lucky in being here, and I'm glad I took the time to research, to learn about this, to pay attention and obviously take a bet, and that bet has paid off incredibly well. I think I've said it before. I've made more money than I ever thought I would be able to. And I don't give numbers, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from. And I've been here for multiple ble market cycles in your early cycles. Did I lose some money, of course, got you know what was doing, but I stuck with it. I kept reading and researching and learning and educating myself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Financial education is so important because I realize this is the next com boom but on steroids, and I didn't want to miss it, and I wanted to make some life changing money and better my financial situation, help my family and all that jazz. So guys, incredible stuff. It's gonna be a fun year.
Speaker 2: Guys. That's the news. Let me know what you think.
Speaker 1: Leave your thoughts and comments below hit the thumbs up button.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: A great way you can support me is by subscribing to my free newsletter one free, and also grab a copy of my book, Rethinking Crypto. It's available on Amazon and paperback in digital and buy a copy for yourself, buy a few copies for your friends and family, and if you bought a copy ready, please leave a rating and review on Amazon. It will really help me out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you all, and I'll talk to you all later