Speaker 1: Can I get it, ma'am for calling off Big and Free Karen Reid Nason. Good evening, everybody. I'm your host DJ, and I'm all kinds of excited to be in the Joint tonight because guess what. We got some pipe hidden gangsters from Canton. The standout warriors are in the house. Man, what that together? You know what I'm saying, everybody, We got a lively chat. Sherry Dizzle's in the joint. I think Julie's in the joint now, oh man, we got CPU mod one. I hope that's not Kristen because Kristin is supposed to be in the studio. But anyway, yeah, Kristen, use the link. Come on in the joint. People are already gifting memberships like Sherry because girl is just so damn awesome and generous, but you can't and Crusaders, that's what's up. That's what's up. Man. We've gotta put that big red like the you know, the Knights of I'm trying to think the Knights Templar. Sorry, as we're just talking about the church in Canton and some drama that's going on in the background here. But you know what, we're gonna have fun tonight. We're gonna learn something tonight from people that are on the ground. So first, let me bring in my co host DuJour. You guys know her as Massachusetts answer to Helen of Troy. Put it together for Beatrice.
Speaker 2: Hi, everyone, what's up homegirl?
Speaker 3: Not much? How are you all right?
Speaker 1: You look lovely tonight. That's not too much of.
Speaker 4: A surprise, right, I got my my Christmas gift to myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're getting Do you know what I got on? Right now? Everybody backstage need to know this. This is Peter Murphy's uniform shirt. This is Peter Murphy's reform shirt that he wore when he was a police officer. Can hey you like me?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Look all right, all right, let's get. Let's bring in some of these pipe hitting Canton brothers and sisters because they are tough, every damn one of them. All right, So we get the applause going, let's get. We're gonna a little start at the top because he's right next to me, so it's gonna be easy to click the button next to him. This gentleman right here, former law enforcement officer, bad ass doing it. He ain't afraid of nothing that she's got got put it out for Scott McGinness.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody, Scott a boy, what's going on?
Speaker 1: And this uh, this young young gentlemen, young lady are so kind. They're so kind to me when I showed up there at the Total Boy Halloween party putting together for Dennis and Brenda sweet Nay. Can anybody give me an a man only men? That's right, bring it up, Bring that volume up. This young lady right here. Is there anybody in the community. Is there anybody in the community that doesn't just love this lady with her spirit and her energy. I was talking to her yesterday on the phone, and it was just like Matt just right away, man, we were just just hitting it, talking about music, and we just had a kinship right away. So I got one love for I know you do. So put your hands together for Dina. Where's my applause?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: This just fade in and out. Man, Streamyard is starting to piss me off. Tommy, We're gonna have to have a talk with this program, all right. This brother right here, I want to mention this brother because not only am I wearing his uniform shirt right now, which he gifted me, in Franklin at a bar I think it was Teddy o'gallagher's in Franklin where we met up and he gifted me the shirt, which I'm honored to wear a second time on the show with it. He is also one of the persons who made this show go along with Sean McDonough. They're the ones who put me on the Karen Reid map because before that didn't nobody know me. And they're like, who is it? Who this guy? We don't know who this guy is? Well, this gentleman right here. I got to speak with he and Sean and he was willing to come up there and hang out with me. So I got one love for him, and I know you all do also, So put him together. The Sergeant Peter Murphy. Peter Murphy by everyone, Peter loves my interview. He's like, what the hell am I going to do with what this dude says?
Speaker 5: Man, I never know what's coming my way. I never did before either, though nothing's changed.
Speaker 1: He must think I'm a total whack job, all right.
Speaker 7: Not only not only is this a Canton brother of all these folks, to stand out warrior and someone who documents the comings and goings at the court.
Speaker 1: Whether it's Turtle Boy, our brother Turtle Boy, or our sister Karen Reid, this gentleman is here to document it. And he also, like everyone else on this panel, has offered their friendship to me, which means more than anything. He's also a content creator, brother of mine. He has a great show. He's also getting ready to do a standout there on the twenty ninth for Officer John o'keeth. That is gonna be twenty four hours. So I want everybody to put those hands together for Tommy cpu. Yeah. Can I get a.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, Tommy, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: We got Tommy.
Speaker 1: We got big time love for you in this joint. You know that, right.
Speaker 2: I'm just not used to it, that's what you know. Well, guys, it's.
Speaker 9: Not that cold today. It looks like in a aren't wearing that thing?
Speaker 2: I loved.
Speaker 10: This is one of the best things I've bought. I love this shirt. I don't know if you guys can see it right?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yeah?
Speaker 1: The team read it says something. What does that say? What's up?
Speaker 11: Alan Jackson?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I love it?
Speaker 10: Amazing Again, the people people that are on the screen here, Why this is all a success.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: This is why I think this has gotten around the world. There was a time when we were just streaming this to ourselves, like there's maybe what three hundred four hundred of us talking about ourselves, remember those days.
Speaker 2: This is this is worldwide. Now look at what we did.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at what you did. That's why we are here.
Speaker 9: None of us knew each other a year and a half ago.
Speaker 1: Imagine that that was gonna be one of my questions. But before we get too deep in this dialogue, we got one more Homegirl to I'm on here that I have not met and I know nothing about other than she was recommended by CPU, and damn it, that's good enough for me. So party people, get the cheeto dust off your fingers and put them together for Christen. Home Girl, it's good to meet you on DJ.
Speaker 11: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: On the back Yeah where oh yeah, yessid.
Speaker 12: Would bring the bird down to the front lines when we were at the cornhouse, like it was amazing.
Speaker 1: She's not only a bed she's got her own bed mate, all right. Uh, esty's in the joint. There's a whole bunch of people in the chat. And so let me just give you a go, oh, Mark is here, my brother from uh Dean College. What's up? Mark?
Speaker 5: From Dan.
Speaker 1: And there's a whole lot of people we're not gonna be able to say, oh, clock me, Hey, Sherry Dials, Well, thank you love. She's already making all these Peter Murphy deserves a million dollar super Chat for speaking out. I know Peter Murphy is a serious badass man. That's that's all I got to say. Already, we've ket cherry d the cat ladies. Thank you cat lady.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: See, here's what's going on. I want to let everybody know what the ro o s are so that we get this thing going. And then we're gonna engage with you the chat because we love you and you're a big part of the show and you're a big part of the movement. Without you, we have no content creators. So let's go with this. So we're gonna start going. We're gonna start with Dina just because she's time limited tonight. Well, you know what, the way the lineup is sitting now, I'm gonna have to move Dina right over here. So I'm gonna move Dina over to Scott's pace. There we go. Now we got it. So Now we could start with Dina and then we'll go Peter, Scott, Dennis, Brenda, Tom, Cpu, and Kristen. Okay, So the way it'll work, everybody has some sort of a topic, a question or this fancy word hypothesis that they can throw out there and the group will react. So Dina will start, Peter will react to her topic, then Tom excuse me, then Scott, Dennis, Brenda, Tom, Kristen, and then the next person will go. Then it'll be Sergeant Murphy. We're gonna put the pressure on him right away, and then.
Speaker 13: And then then from there we want to be brief and succynct with our topics and our answers, because once we finished this formal part with you Knights of the Canton round Table, then we're gonna engage with the chat, take questions and just kind of have a pillow fight. So hopefully you have a pill a feather pillow.
Speaker 1: Somewhere there there, because I know all of you want to hit Beatrice with your pillow and probably me. All right, so I'm kidding Beatrice, I know you got a pillow, rid and hit me. Okay, Boston, Brandy, Welcome, Welcome, everybody. I love you, guys are here. We're gonna engage with you after we get through the formal part of this. And Ken Hathaway's here from England. Helloth Away, Notingham. All right, we got through that, Okay, all right, so let's let's start off with Dina the Legend with her topic.
Speaker 12: Well, hello, everybody, one and Tom Cpu is totally right, like this is worldwide now and.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 12: I this is my first time on here, so thank you for having me, really.
Speaker 1: Thank you for agreeing to come on.
Speaker 12: Absolutely and it's and Beatrice, and I mean, you are a legend in itself. I'm telling you, you do so much for this movement.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. So kudos to you guys, you know, because the world wouldn't.
Speaker 12: Know about this unless we have all these content creators doing this.
Speaker 3: For one.
Speaker 12: But I really struggled with what you know, questions of hypothesis and everything else of what you talked about, and what I came up with is a lot of stuff has covered a lot on all these different channels. But my question to everybody is I wanted to talk about restraining orders, how easy they are to get into in Massachusetts and people lying to get them. So my question to everyone is, do you think because of this movement between Karen Reid and Turtle Boy, do you think we're gonna make a change in Massachusetts to how people get restraining orders falsify them? Do you think it's going to change the laws here? Peter Murphy, Now.
Speaker 5: So when you say restraining orders, you're talking not domestic violence restraining orders necessarily. You're talking stay away order type of thing.
Speaker 12: The whole compass of it with what has happened between Turtle Boy, you know, getting these you know, restraining orders on them, Kate Peters not even going to jail for fault for violating them constantly, right right.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean going back in a few years back, just to give you a little history, you know, on the on the restraining order, a police officer would get called to a scene and one of two parties male, female, didn't matter, would make allegations that the other person had pushed them so forth. And I think that's what brings you back to the story that got aid and jammed up correct on that on that evening, uh, And that I guess there's a side story or backstory with that as to whether or not he was set up. Well, we'll leave that for somebody else to talk about. But it was a time that as a police officer, you went to a scene and you almost had to be a doctor, a psychologist and everything, because if if you didn't see red marks or a bloody nose, you know, you tried to separate the parties, tell somebody to go stay somewhere else for the night, and that kind of was the end of the story. And then they gave us the power that the complainant, the victim became an inherently reliable person. From there we could make an arrest and take them out of the house, and that made a big difference. But I think what you're speaking to, if I understoodure correcting, you know, is that you think this is the pendulum has swung too far?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 5: Is that what you're Yeah, definitely correct.
Speaker 3: Due to this these cases here.
Speaker 1: Right, someone would have to bring that before state the state House, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you'd have to rewrite the you know, you'd have to rewrite the law on it as to you know, how it goes. And you're right, I mean, if you think about it, you know how many of these cases are being brought into court that we are just aware about, you know, aware of with what a couple of people here, say a half dozen people that are playing pickleball back and forth, ping pong, ping bang, being bing, can imagine how much it's wearing on the court system and dragging, you know, dragging, uh, slowing it down. So to answer your question, I guess Scott might be able to look at this too, is uh, they would have to be a change. Who's gonna who's gonna push for the change? I don't know. I mean, you take something away and somebody starts getting hurt or you know, intimidated or or harassed, and now you've kind of re implemented the problem again. So I don't know how that we'll get fixed. I really don't.
Speaker 9: And arm you.
Speaker 5: That makes two of us go, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Dennis and Brenda, what do you think, loves.
Speaker 14: Well, the big problem you had with that is there are real people that really need to.
Speaker 8: Be kept safe.
Speaker 14: So if you go back to far the other way, like you said, somebody's going to get hurt and you don't want you don't want that because that's.
Speaker 5: Right, right, that's not what we're looking for. The other problem, I think Dina mentioned it too, and Brendan, you're familiar with that. You sat with me at court. And what's Rocksbury is there are people that are being brought through the system for the fourth and fifth time for violations non compliance of thirty thirty days of or thirty hours of community service, and they walk out the door like nothing, Like nothing's wrong.
Speaker 14: Well, you have to she's the exception to the rule because she's working for Marscy, and as long as Marcy is in office, she's gonna be free to do whatever she wants.
Speaker 12: That's what I mean by these cases are gonna do you think they're shining a light because there's abuse of getting the restraining orders and people are abusing other people because they're violating them. Like I to me, I think it's shining a light on something's gonna change here. I mean, I'm I'm shocked at how much Kate Peters walks out of court for violating it. And it's like she grins because Morrissy is protecting her.
Speaker 15: I mean, Scott, he'd better more her case than she's been.
Speaker 9: Understood the format of this panelo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, we're so now.
Speaker 9: We're talking arrows of hbos.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we're gonna come back to you. We'll come back when we come back around if you have a follow up, Dina. But we got to kind of go into order in order to make the roundtable low. So when it's just wait until it's your turn, if you would, so we can keep it flowing. So the next one is Tommy, and basically I mean I just want to throw in here just as my own is that I think Mark Betteroh and both Melanie and Little who are two premiere attorneys in our group. Pierre say that the law was written very It's a very very weak law, one of the two or three weakest in the country, and that's one of the reasons they can exploit it. But go ahead, tom take it away, sir.
Speaker 2: So let's go back even further.
Speaker 10: The reason for it was to protect one party or the other if there was a problem.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people just don't get along. It happens.
Speaker 10: So the law was you can go in one person, separate, separates, you have to can you cannot go any other person.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 10: There's too many people that are corrupt for any of it to go to the next level.
Speaker 2: Because if if.
Speaker 10: If Kate got Saint Peter arrested Kate for violating the order. Say he witnessed it, and he wrote the order, and he witnessed the violation of it. Even Peter can't do anything about that, right if he witnessed, even being a cop, is he gonna get involved in it? Because now Peter's gonna start running up the chain of command until he gets pushed back.
Speaker 2: Then he's gonna get.
Speaker 10: His balls busted for this, that, and everything else just by doing his job. Dick, He's gonna run up the chain again if he sees another violation. No, doesn't. This is Massachusetts. This is how the system is. It's gonna be this way until you get rid of one thing, which is qualified immunity. You have to take the responsibility off of the government because they have no responsibility. Put it on the police officers. Make them do their job because right now they're just collecting money. They're writing their own check.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 10: This is a money grab. I mean the police officers are not They do not have to protect you. That is not their job. If that lady that was on fire in the New York and that lady that the cops sit and watch to burn, because guess what, it's not their job. They're not going in to save lives. That is not their job. You think they care about you, wrong. They don't care about any of us, and they're using the system that they wrote to prosecute Karen.
Speaker 2: This is gonna stop.
Speaker 10: Think about a system that allows a brand new cop to be murdered inside of the academy.
Speaker 2: You're surrounding first responders.
Speaker 10: I don't put like how you're the safest place you could ever be, surrounded by cops.
Speaker 2: There's a lot with that to you guys.
Speaker 10: If you guys knew half of what I know, you'd be I'm almost ready to throw up.
Speaker 1: I'm already. I'm ready to throw up with what is obvious just from his injuries. Let me just say one thing, Tommy, Tommy, do you have any mods that are in the chat? You do? If you're in the chat?
Speaker 11: Chat?
Speaker 1: Kevin from South Boston has a mouth on him.
Speaker 2: So kick him out, Nickknack, take care of Kevin.
Speaker 1: Somebody whoever's in the chat, because I.
Speaker 2: Can't be pretty good about it.
Speaker 1: I can't kick him out because he's in your stream. He's coming from your your stream, But kicked him out of there. He's got a big mouth.
Speaker 10: But is here mas another legend?
Speaker 2: But again do I think? No, I don't not.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 2: Each case has to be handled separate.
Speaker 10: If you had a decent judge that wasn't corrupted and he looked at the facts with Aiden, he would say, get out, don't waste my time, get out of here.
Speaker 2: He legitimate because it's a waste of time.
Speaker 1: Not better.
Speaker 10: Yet, when you have evidence that's brought to judge canon of the sally Port with altered video, then you have Aiden's thing that has altered text messages, there's a problem, and you're allowing this as evidence against you. No, that's how broken the system is because they allow that.
Speaker 2: Do you guys see that? And Betty?
Speaker 10: Yet if they missing a piece of paper up big all sign that here you go.
Speaker 2: It's just it's not good man.
Speaker 1: Pull on one second. This this punk with the mouth one of all that's with Tom. Kick him out because we cannot. I can't kick him out because he's coming from your stream. But kick his kick his big ass mouth out of here.
Speaker 5: Hey DJ yeah, yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 5: If there's a point of information you may or may not have come across your desk, was it the the other night.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 5: Who was the podcasters that were on there? It was JFK, wasn't it? And a guy from Sophie called in named Kevin. Yeah, yeah, that's not him. I don't know if it's him or not. I just want him out of my chat.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care who it is. If it's if it's If it's actually Higgins, then I've got plenty to say to him. You know, I'm gonna start talking about his medals and decorations and how you get decorated for leaving an officer down, how you get decorated for, you know, for helping to injure an officer leaving the scene. I just I want to kind of get into a little dialogue about his decorations. But he's he's a punk obviously, and he's a and he's a puss because he never responded to Karen after the injury, so he just, you know, his consciousness of guilt just came in in spades there. So all right, I'm sorry, let's continue. It's miss Kristen. It looks like someone. Where's Peter Murf? Peter's there? Who do we lose? Scottie?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there he is Scott, right, ma'am. The topic goes to you, ma'am.
Speaker 11: Restraining waders, right, yes, okay, So I worked in law enforcement are like maybe fifteen years or so, and there's definitely been like a huge change from when, yeah, like they took restraining orders and hpos very serious and now it's like going to Walmart and you can just buy one, like anybody can get one and everybody can walk right through them. And it's it's sad, I mean, you know, being a woman and like, if I ever really needed it, I think twice about calm a police department, Like what are they going to do? Really? I mean, And it's sad that I have to think that because there are so many women out there that not even just women, but men too like that need this order and they need this protection and they're afraid to get it because they just a lot of people look at it as just a piece of paper, like Okay, that's a piece of paper. I can walk right through that piece of paper. And it's not fair, and like you just walk down the street and can't and bam, you get a restraining order put on you just just for walking down the street and it's so sad, and I really hope that Marcy takes a hike and we get some change and we go back to the way it was where we take these orders. Seriously, it needs to change. I don't unfortunately right now I don't have hope for it, but it's got to change. I mean, I have two young kids, and I have a daughter, and I hope she never needs the police someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know she will. We all, we all do. I mean that's what's so important about about you know, the police and why you know we need them so badly. We just need them to be honest and also to understand that they're that the law applies to them as well. I know it's a crazy concept to some of these guys, uh in the MSP and Canton. I know it's something that it's a really strange thing. But and hey, Tommy would end up happening. I had to cut your feed because nobody there was a guy in there talking stuff, call me a bunch of names, and nobody removed him. So being that I can't remove him, I had to cut your stream. I didn't I wouldn't want to do that, but none of the mods just yeah.
Speaker 2: None of the mods.
Speaker 1: Took care of it, so at least nothing I could do.
Speaker 2: People know that we're on they'll find you and they'll come here. That's that's yep matter.
Speaker 1: And I want to say this somebody there the Dixie enormous that's pretending to be my friend, John, I am more than willing to meet up with you in person and we can settle it. If you got something to say to me, say it to my face. Don't be a pussy and come online and say it online. Let's do it man to man, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 10: They know where I am with my camera and all the time, like twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: They know where I'm at. They've never come and visit me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come come see me, man, I'm going to be there. You and I can settle it one on one and even if I lose, you won't win.
Speaker 9: So one last thing with this our RO and our h you know HPO.
Speaker 6: So if we go back in history, they started off simply as domestic relationship arrows, right, and then they evolved and then the hpos came into existence.
Speaker 9: Peter Woudo, if you go back in time and when you added the HPO.
Speaker 6: You can take out an harassment prevention order on anybody, even somebody that you're not in a personal relationship with. That's where that's where the slippery slope was, and that's how that's where we've gotten where we are today with them. Now people are abusing them right in my opinion.
Speaker 1: That's what's happening, man, that's what's happening. So I think you guys have made awesome points there. That was a great one. Dina, do you have anything that or be out, did you have anything? We'll get Dina and then we'll go on to the next topic.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I think what you guys said is all right. I mean I think it's everything gets overused and then that's when we have problems and then when you really do the people that really do need it, you know, that's it's awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one other thing I want to say to somebody in the chat. I know that Dixie Enormous is John Como. What I'm telling you is someone is pretending to be John Como because he went in the Glare's chat the other day and was taking a shot at Grace, who is our guest. Grace from Dream feed Media was our wonderful guest, and John came on the show and had a wonderful dialogue. But what this fake Dixie enormous did was to go in the chat Claire's Chat, pretend to be John and say negative things about Grace's voice, which I told John about today. So you haven't fooled anybody, you know, you haven't fooled anybody. We we know cowards when when we see them. So you calling it to me, it's pretty funny. But I'm gonna be in Massachusetts, so you can you know, we can meet up and we can you know, we can settle it. So no problem. I'll be there. Come see me at the at the free carent Rey Dinner and we can settle it. There. He is, That's what I'm talking about right there? Where is he? Where's the legend.
Speaker 2: At the real one?
Speaker 16: Day?
Speaker 5: John?
Speaker 1: Come on, that's the real one?
Speaker 5: Enough?
Speaker 2: Can't said him? What a great guy?
Speaker 1: John? He's you just yeah, he's so genuine and he's so he plays this kind of you know character for a reason. But boy is he smart? Boy? Is he smart? Really really smart?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I get it, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I know. He's like way ahead of me. So anyway, I know John, he said, I literally said I loved their voice. And then this person, this coward, shows up in Glare's chat trying to pretend he's you, and he wishes he was you. But that's what haters are, they wish. All right, let's go on to the next person. We have someone who will be donating apparently will be donating hair to me in twenty twenty five after his next haircut. Tom's cpu.
Speaker 10: Mine's kind of easy, okay, like everyone's at home, everyone's watching, right and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But we don't see a couple of things.
Speaker 10: We don't see the video or well, we have lack of video evidence of anything anything remotely close to have to do with thirty four fair Vie video app. There's ring cameras, there's ATM cameras, there's traffic cameras, there's flock cameras, there's cameras, cameras, cameras. You don't see one one video we did see.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 10: It was absolutely just destroyed, a barb elation of of the sally Port. You're telling me all the money that they give the town a cant and they can't buy better cameras.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 10: So with that said in what we're up against, to see the people stand up, the people that are out there that are fighting, that are holding these signs, that are in the rain, in the snow, in the cold, in the hot, in the really hot, in the in the downpours.
Speaker 2: When all of a sudden we had this much rain.
Speaker 10: I mean, you guys remember just just just opened up one day and we was just dinux numbers. Remember that, Dennis amazing.
Speaker 2: But we all hung in there, didn't we Right, We didn't go anywhere. We're all laughing about it.
Speaker 10: So, you know, I think the people, the people that make this movement up, the people on the screen and the people that were like John Kmoda in the chat and Sharry that theres a lot of modding the people that are here doing what we're doing every night. That's the real magic that we got going on, you know. And to have people who are negative try and take a nip at you here, I mean they'll attack Scott, they'll create drama with Scott, who doesn't do anything but stand out there and hold a flag. I mean, so they're out there and people remember you can change your name to anything, you know, and they can go up and say what they want. It's not necessarily that person who's saying it. So there's ways around that too. So take everything with a grain of salt of urn. Just kind of take a little step back, just one little step back, and look at it. And man, the people that in this movement, h that's next level. And to be part of it and to be to record all this, I mean, how can I not?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, we have something special here.
Speaker 10: This only happens once in my lifetime, right, I don't why I can't do this twice? Right, So exactly right, everyone's putting everything in it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 10: In the meantime, we're becoming friends, we know each other, right. It's just that there's so much goodness out there, and I think this is bringing us all together, you know, the good people are coming together.
Speaker 2: So I think that's the real, the real story here. But the lack of video evidence is troubling to me.
Speaker 10: In the zero video evidence, that's that's the problem.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think John alluded to it in the chat. He said, well, Helena needed to have upgrade the kitchen. Uh so they couldn't get new cameras, So maybe it's like they needed that go from that seven hundred to the fifteen hundred microwave. What do you think, Peter, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a thousand dollars one hundred thousand dollars kitchen and solo item, wasn't it wasn't that what we were looking.
Speaker 1: They probably have like Viking like gas, you know, Viking professional level chef kind of kitchen and can't be It's like, dude, throw a burrito on the microwave. Man, Come on, what are we doing here? Grab your salad out of the freezer?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Probably overwek So anyway, go ahead, Peter, what you got on that?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 5: You want to meet to talk about Tommy responded Tommy's issue. Yes, please, yes, exactly, you know, to bost of what he has said, and it's been said many times before.
Speaker 9: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Free State tips that. Yeah, I mean, that's not worth firing anybody breaking be and E and then and then larceny or whatever the hell that charge would be.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Peter, it's gonna be hard for me to get back to boots on the ground. But videos but no, Tommy's right body cameras, uh dash cameras. My understanding is that a name that recently came up or an incident, the Craig Casey crash on Pleasant Street one of those situations. I think everybody's familiar with it. Police responded. There's a lot of work being done behind the scenes right now, which some of you may be familiar with. If you're not, we can talk about our back backstage. But cameras, body cameras, dash cameras. It just seems like, you know, everything can be usurruped if you know, if there's a nefarious need to do it, we start in the stally put so, I don't know. I think at some point in time, everybody's gonna have to wear a camera. There's going to be cameras and cruises in nine ways a Sunday, and we'll see what happens it. Obviously, the lack of them, or the lack of initiative by law enforcement to look at all the video cameras and ring cameras all up and down ceeda Crest Road in Dedham Street, you know, could have changed this whole case around very quickly.
Speaker 1: Right, Dennis Brenda. It's a great way not to have evidence when you're trying to frame somebody, is to make sure you don't have evidence, so can all be inferencing innuendo?
Speaker 14: Well, Ken is the Bermuda triangle of video equipment.
Speaker 1: That library video.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 14: But they did they did come out and take a picture of the church entrant's only sign when they were well they're getting ready to send Peter his summons. They came out with the tablet and took a picture of That's fine, so that's going to be in your court case.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a picture of the.
Speaker 9: The no trust assing.
Speaker 14: Signs under the snow banks and you couldn't see it.
Speaker 1: Come come see Come see me, Beard, Come see me when I'm there. Let's let's get into it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You and I can go one on one.
Speaker 5: I'll put my three D glasses on the next time I'm driving around.
Speaker 14: And supposedly, starting in November, the officers in Canton have body cameras. Oh really actually turn them on. Yeah, but supposedly starting no.
Speaker 9: Because he want a crash.
Speaker 6: But he was saying that she had the cameras, but he couldn't afford the system to run them.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Well that was when she was starting the whole thing to evaluate whether the get the capital money for him. That was her big thing was the however you saved the video. That was the storage. Video storage was expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One thing actually a mod's when somebody comes in that comes in there and you see them troll. You guys know the cab rules. Anybody on this panel, you get rid of them, not not time out. It's banned. So please don't wait for me to do that. R I P. President Carter. That was a great uh statesman okay years old? Good long? Yeah, I mean he's got a list of from nuclear program to you know, being a statesman. But yeah, anyway, please go ahead. Uh who is next? I believe it is. I believe it is miss Kristen.
Speaker 16: Cameras equipment, you know, Yeah, I just I find it very odd that like cameras, the cameras work perfectly fine all the time except for when they need to.
Speaker 11: Doesn't make sense to me. And why didn't they knock on everybody's door in the neighborhood, like I don't know, And why didn't like other people come forward with like video and.
Speaker 15: When you had the video, because we had the video and you get the police report back after they look at the video, and the police reports a bunch of shit, So it.
Speaker 11: Doesn't matter true, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 9: I mean I've tell.
Speaker 6: Her his door, but all he had to offer was solo cups and stopping shop bags.
Speaker 9: He said his three cameras didn't work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I.
Speaker 11: Got going on up there, solo and bags I put up there like it's it's just it's ridiculous. I mean, I don't buy it. I mean, and from what I heard is Tractor used to be like a phenomenal investigator, Like he crossed all his te he's dotted all his eyes. I mean, he was awesome. But when it happened to John, he still was still.
Speaker 9: He did a great job on the walls. He screwed up the can.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean come on, I mean, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We we've talked about this. I think I've talked about this one with several of you folks, definitely with Peter.
Speaker 2: He's got three cameras in the front of his house.
Speaker 5: Right, do.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think Kristen about Like, how do you feel like Keller her Is is going to process this if he had do you? First of all, do you think he's seen the actual video? Do you think he you think? Okay, so how do you think he processes what's going on right now and that this woman is on she's you know, obviously bankrupted at this point, she's five million plus dollars in debt, she's on trial for her life for the second time, and who knows, there's nothing to prevent them from trying her a third time. What do you what do you think that? How do you think kell her process is this?
Speaker 11: He probably didn't expect it to go this far, and he's probably like, well, I'm already this deep in it. I might as well just keep going with it because like, well, if Karen did do it, he would have the video that proved it mm hmm, and he could just put her away, end up.
Speaker 3: Story, right, like right, come on exactly.
Speaker 11: I mean, so you got to think of that of it that way, Like you know, like he had the video footage if she ran him over, and it would be over and done with, throw her in jail if she if she did it. But he didn't have that kind of footage. He had other footage.
Speaker 1: Right, That's the whole that's the whole thing. But how does he sleep at night like Scott would set night?
Speaker 6: Does he not also commercials running?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: Now, how do you sleep at night? What's the mattress company?
Speaker 1: You have to be some sort of a sociopath. I don't know.
Speaker 11: The first thing that would be going through my head is my children. Sorry, you might be my best friend, but I kind of like my kids more than I like you. So yeah, but that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 9: That's one of.
Speaker 6: The reasons they're all sticking together here, is they're trying to protect their own children and their own families.
Speaker 9: And the only way this whole thing works.
Speaker 18: Is they all have to double quick, triple down on this and just stick with it.
Speaker 9: That's why nobody can break from the group.
Speaker 11: They're really good liars because I can't believe like nobody slipped yet or not slipped.
Speaker 2: But like that's why they had the meeting. That's it.
Speaker 11: I'm done.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your thoughts on so this? You know, super Squirrel is asking the question right here? Any thoughts on that? Anybody who requests the deletion of his security?
Speaker 12: Yeah, if they asked him that question, which he's gonna lie Anyways, he saw that video. He knows exactly what happened. He's covered for them all.
Speaker 1: The question The.
Speaker 6: Question is tell her was a civilian, the police would have got the video from his house, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, but the question they're asking is who do you suppose that the question is kind of hidden in there. There should be like a yeah common there, Yeah, who requested? So does anybody have all the way?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody official, no one in the chain of command.
Speaker 6: Well don't you have Brian Albert Collin tell her that that night was he calling caller her saying, hey, are you up and erase your uh there?
Speaker 12: He called us all the way.
Speaker 10: Keller he called that morning and said that he was at the different address.
Speaker 8: Remember that's what Higgins went out bet to him.
Speaker 15: And Higgins is missing all the time he was over over Burger was his house.
Speaker 11: Yes, Brian, everyone's afraid of Brian.
Speaker 12: I think everybody's afraid of Brian. And he's got pull. He still has pull. And he went on. He knew exactly what happened, and he contacted Keller her right away and they erased that.
Speaker 8: A lot of now burg Woods is out of the pictures. So now what happens.
Speaker 12: Hopefully Burkeie left a little thing to clear his conscience before we met his maker, because he's either meeting God or he's meeting the devil.
Speaker 8: We'll find out his kid's still on the foros and see what he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I think did we get everybody? Or did Scott? Did you have something that you want to answer?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, I keep when I jumped out of chat, I got put to the bottom. But that's okay, yeah, okay in the corner, Okay.
Speaker 9: I wanted to change the object a little bit. I cleaned out my truck and this is what ended up in the bag.
Speaker 18: I got rubber ducky free can read buttons.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all this stuff.
Speaker 18: It under my seats, you know, these famous things. Oh wait, all these bracelets, all this stuff. You know, it's pretty amazing, all this stuff that I've.
Speaker 9: Accumiliated in my truck, you know, I mean it makes me think of the Free Can Reave movement as a whole.
Speaker 6: And and you know when I started going down there in person, and July of twenty twenty three, not knowing any of these great people, being a little nervous about going. And now you know where we are today, you know, in how this Free Karen re movement has come together and we're all sticking together, and you know, it's an amazing so proud to be with everybody here.
Speaker 9: I know how strong everybody is.
Speaker 6: And you know, it's kind of when I was cleaning up my truck and I found all that, you know, and like even my uniform that I wear, you know, I have these things hanging, you know, and like even this this stupid ribbon.
Speaker 9: I think Brenda handed these, Yeah she did, and I I'll wear it till there's no threads left. You know. It's like a sentimental thing. Now, yeah, can.
Speaker 1: We give a shout out to Terry real quick? Yes, there she goes, So she's she's asking if you pulled up outside of the house your sister lived in there were was a dead person on the lawn and your sister, husband, nieces or nephews weren't outside, wouldn't you be banging on the door? Yeah, you know what, Yeah, Terry, this is something a lot of people ask. But this is to put some modicum of honesty on the entire proceeding. But from we believe and just kind of the last couple of days, they're one of Brian's first phone calls had to have been to kill her. Hey man, something's happened over here. Stay in your house, don't come outside, don't get involved, And he probably listened to yeah and probably scrub your cam footage. Yeah, there's a bunch of people in the chat that believes that it was Brian that did that.
Speaker 9: How did Brian Albert not have cam himself.
Speaker 3: Actually on the Fugitive Task Force?
Speaker 12: And that's the biggest thing is why didn't they break those doors down and go right in. Brian Albott was on the Fugitive Task Force. You have a dead corp on your front lawn. They had no clue if there was a hit on Brian. For all the years that he put people away on the Fugitive Task Force, I'm sure we had multiple threats.
Speaker 6: Wasn't the BS in the trial he had a new nest camera that he hadn't installed yet or something. Don't we have photographs that showed it might have been some sort of ring cam on thirty four fair View.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you had to have one.
Speaker 11: Maybe they had and they took them down the day before.
Speaker 9: Maybe Aaron Hernandez trying to destroy his home surveillance system and smacked the BBI recorder.
Speaker 3: And everybody in here. Scott's worked in larm enforcement. I have Peter Murphy has.
Speaker 12: All of us have worked in larm enforcements, and if a brother is in trouble, a brother is going down. Every single means of everything it search, warrants don't even matter at that point.
Speaker 3: You're there. You're gonna take care of your brother if he's down.
Speaker 12: So why they never went into that house to make sure there was an assassination of a whole family?
Speaker 3: I don't that right there? Made me right up front. No, something was not right.
Speaker 9: With the whole thing Jen had that Jen went in.
Speaker 3: Of course she went in Satan spawned.
Speaker 1: I've said this on multiple shows, so I'll say it for the benefit of the original gangsters. But the investigation began when the first canton and police officers stepped on the lawn or the snow at thirty four Fairview, and the moment that officer decided not to knock on the door, the investigation had concluded exactly.
Speaker 6: I say, that's the fix was in before they even got to the house, and that's why they didn't knock on the door.
Speaker 1: Be it could be that that those phone calls took place. We don't know what Higgins told them. It could be those I mean, this is what someone's saying, lank here Satan spawn. She loved that, Dina. That's agreement.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Stan spawned for a long time.
Speaker 1: She wears it, as Rod Stewart would say, she wears it.
Speaker 2: Well, she wears it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: John's brothers none showed up. Uh yeah, Well, you know. The whole thing is Mark is a lot. I guess people listen and they're told to keep quiet and all that. Let's get the next person up, which I believe is that Peter is next up? Is it Peter Murphy? Yes, okay, Peter Murphy to me?
Speaker 5: All right, So I there's so much obviously we all know this so much to this case. There's so many places you could begin, you could jump been in the middle. It's still spend three days talking about it. But I think if if you play back what we've all touched on today, it sounds like the famous expression that's become very novel to me is that a fish rots from the head down. And if you look at police departments stuff that's going on in the Commonwealth Beacon Hill, cpd DA's office down on Sharmant Road, it starts at the top and if the top is rotting, the rest of the fish is going to smell. And my question, I think that I wanted to put out a hypothetical was going to be simply when did Morrissey's phones become wiyettapped by the FEDS as part of the ongoing investigation, perhaps after Senator Brian Joyce's demise which you can't and people are away, which possibly the Birchmore. I have a funny feeling and I guess I'm throwing it out there for the over under Betters that Morrissey's office was under scrutiny and wire taps and surveillance, probably maybe even before the Birchmore case.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 5: And the next question is, hypothetically, if you want to paddle the pickleball back and forth, is how far up this hierarchy of governmental ladder is this going to reach? This could have some I mean the FEDS, I'm sure many times have probably looked at everything in front of them. They've got one hundred and whatever sixty agents or something out of the Boston office. They probably looked at it and said, well, you know what, you know what, DJ, we're pretty close to sension. The not as Alan Jackson said, we got to fish in the line. We just got to get him in the boat. They probably looked at that dozens, if not hundreds of times, instaid we're close, and then all of a sudden, somebody comes forward, somebody chirps, somebody sings, and they got to go investigate that for four months. It's just it's a never ending and I and and I know people are getting frustrated and angry at the Feds. I did have some interactions with them, and I have to believe in the system, and I have to believe that all of this money, the half a million dollars they spent with Akka, they didn't do that for nothing.
Speaker 9: They're coming, I hope, So, I hope. I'm very I think Peter that.
Speaker 6: Josh Levy's federal dragnet is it's so huge, it's slowing down a ship.
Speaker 9: And it's it. And you have all the political.
Speaker 6: Politics involved, right, And I'm more And you said earlier, just a minute ago, how high does this go up? And I'm one of the people here in the Free carent Re movement that thinks it goes all the way. So Governor more heally, Yeah, So it is Josh Levy gonna round up all of them.
Speaker 9: I don't know where he stops and where he just you know what he does here. I think he's in a pickle. I really do.
Speaker 5: Well. He is probably in a pickle. And I'm sure he's got data overload. But I think the recent case that he brought for seven thousand dollars that we just saw with the city councilwoman, that certainly shows that he's got both odds in the water. For seven thousand dollars, you can imagine what he's probably got in front of him going all the way up to Beacon Hill and maybe all the way to sixteen hundred Pennsylvania. Abb.
Speaker 12: I think it goes way way up and they're just trying to figure out who they're gonna throw to the wolves, and they're all scratching at each other, and they all got shit on each other, and they're throwing shit at each other back and forth, so no one's ratting each other out because it's going higher and higher. I'm honestly, I'm I think something should have happened by now. I know everyone's like, wait for the Feds, wait for Levy, but if Levy ends up leaving when Trump goes into office, we're screwed here in Massachusetts, We're gonna be screwed.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily. So not necessarily because anybody, you know, there's gonna be turnover, there's gonna be a lot of interface. He's gonna he's gonna have to go over all of his cases with his successor. So I wouldn't necessarily bury that. But and we do have a question for Peter and Marie DeAndrea. First of all, really cool name, Paisan, what's up? We will get your your name, your question there, it's stad. I'm also starring some of the other amazing questions that you guys have. But I want to get to Dennis and Brenda and get their takes on Peter's topic. Please, and if you need to restate Peter for them, restated succinctly please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I Gutnison BRender. I guess just to reiterate, it was simply and it's been talked about, I know in our group with boots on the ground. Uh when did this investigation commence with the FEDS? Who and why were they looking at these people? When did it happen? And Uh, where's it going to end?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 15: I agree you, I think I think it goes all over Taskbarba here case. She was, she was in charge of the Birchmore case and a couple of the other cases when she was in office.
Speaker 8: Member.
Speaker 5: Yes, she was general Attorney General right was general.
Speaker 15: And she hasn't said a damn word about any these cases, made any statements at Allso I think she's covered.
Speaker 5: And ask myself, well, yeah, to kind of sidetrack a little. Just look at the Enriki case. How many days has it been Scott uh Tom Cpu how many days?
Speaker 9: One hundred days?
Speaker 5: A hundred goddamn days. And a police officer killed in his own academy, dead in his own academy. Let's not say killed, Come on, really.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Beatrice, and I've had I don't know what to think of that one. Beatrice and I have had extensive conversations. Obviously she's talked to the family. We believe, or I don't want to speak for Beatrice on this aspect of it. I believe that the family did not get good advice coming right out of the gate. They didn't get the right attorney, they didn't get a forensic examination independent of the Commonwealth or the State, which then they could have taken that piece of paper and stood up in front of the TV camera said we have a report right here that says this, we have not heard from the MSP in ninety days and had all four news stations there. They don't have that now, So now their job is going to be a lot more difficult. They're going to have to do a court order potentially to exuom Enrique, or they're going to just have to have an independent group a review the video and audio and so forth, and obviously the written report of what happened there. So they're they're kind of on the back foot right now. But those injuries we had for the for the audience here who wasn't in on that show. We had retired law enforcement officer named Chris lutreal On. Chris was not only an MMA fighter, he was the first fighter at Jackson's MMA, very famous academy in Albuquerque. He was a coach for MMA for twenty five years and he is the most He has the best bona fides to speak about these injuries and said they're not consistent with MMA, never mind police defensive tactics training. Oh and by the way, he also taught police defensive tactics training and he was at one point before he retired from Albuquerque PD, he was a new Mexico State trooper, so and he these injuries are not consistent with training, so they lied. I don't believe any story that he just took on the biggest, toughest guy, h and that was at the thing and that guy punched him in the face and broke his neck. Sorry, and those injuries I know from jiu jitsu myself. You have the injuries and the ankle injury.
Speaker 6: You have the status apologists saying these investigations can take at least a year or more.
Speaker 1: Sure you have you have.
Speaker 6: People that are more tepid on this, like Turtle Boy. So there's not everybody on board with this. But where is the autopsy and where is the communication with the family?
Speaker 9: Is the state afraid the family is going to sue the stage? You know what I mean? There's a lot of stuff going on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just I'm hoping that Beatrice is going to be able to make contact again because she's had difficulty. She did get one communication with the mom recently, but not the replies to where she could get into the kind of dialogue that she wants to get into. So let me go to Kristen, That's what I want to know. Where where kristin at with this report? What do you think about Enrique? What? What do you have to say? Man?
Speaker 11: I haven't looked too much into it, but just from the little that I've heard, something seems fishy. I I don't I don't know what, but something seems fishy.
Speaker 1: I like what less has to say right here, that's a fact. That's a fact, right there, baby, Thanks beautiful faces up in here. All right, let's go to the next.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, asolutely one of the one.
Speaker 9: Of the one of the the words.
Speaker 19: Critics of all this are saying, A, we haven't we haven't seen the actual autopsy results, and B maybe the family is exaggerating is injuries.
Speaker 1: I think we saw exaggerating what interviews injuries the family? Yes, but there now, Beatrice.
Speaker 9: In my opinion, I'm saying that's what critics are saying.
Speaker 1: What what our can I can I hold on one second? We have someone on the panel that has seen the photos from the family. Go ahead, Yeah, yeah, no, I.
Speaker 12: Mean, I'm just saying what the critics are saying.
Speaker 9: That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know I saw the photos and no, it's it's real as real guts there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those I talked with, I just want to say real quick, I'm sorry interrupted. I spoke with that guy, Javier Velasquez, the guy who had fought MMA. He was one of the BPD colleagues of John and Brian, and he was on with Sean McDonough and I was on the phone with him. Beatrice also was on that call, and those I can kind of point to the and he agreed the exact injuries that would have caused the jiu jitsu leg lock injuries. That would have popped his knee in a way that that knee was popped, which is called a heel hook and outside he'll hook, and that also could have fractured the ankle, especially from someone who's hyped up on adrenaline and is really turning on it. It's something that I could demo on camera and all that. But in any case, I've got a lot of time in jiu jitsu and I know that maneuver, and that's I cannot that injury cannot have happened in boxing. That is a jiu jitsu leg lock injury.
Speaker 6: And then you're expert was testifying or saying it all couldn't be explained.
Speaker 1: As not being consistent with what the MSP said. That's that's that's the with the boxing training and Dina. I'm sorry, man, please go ahead.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 12: Well, what I what I don't understand is in the the time that we're in right now, we see Alan Jackson, you know, Karen Reid, we see David Gyarnetti.
Speaker 3: They're speaking out about what's going on.
Speaker 12: I don't understand why Enrique Delgado Garcia's family's lawyer is not up at a podium constantly streaming from the roof rooftrop tops. We want answers, we want answers. I don't know what kind of lawyer that is right now.
Speaker 3: Because right because it's the time now.
Speaker 5: To do this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I question. I'd like to know who the lawyer is. Why are they not doing this?
Speaker 1: Beatrice heard me say every single thing you just said. But it's a touchy situation with the family.
Speaker 12: It's ARKCC no, it is, But they gotta if they want answers, which I've had a conversation with them. We were at Morrissey's office when they were there. Beatrice was there, we were with Brian LTL. And we were all talking to the whole family there. I mean, the hot break in them is just it makes you cry.
Speaker 3: It's it's devastating.
Speaker 12: And all we can promise them, and which I did, is we will not not say his name.
Speaker 3: We will constantly put his name.
Speaker 12: Out there, and which I always do every time I'm out at something.
Speaker 3: But I don't understand.
Speaker 12: Why that family is not screaming at that lawyer. Get on the microphone right now. We want answers, whether we like the answers we get or we don't because we don't because we have none.
Speaker 3: But they should be screwed. This is the time for people to be standing up.
Speaker 12: And fighting for the injustices across the board.
Speaker 3: With everything.
Speaker 6: Well, one possible thing is if the attorney's that bad and he's fishing for a settlement from the state, he's telling the family to keep quiet, which means they have the worst attorney.
Speaker 3: Possible exactly, it goot them that attorney. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I've been saying that over and over over, and that's what Angel Castillo is saying right here is the fan. Yes, in fact, I know Beatrice knows they are telling the family sticks out, so we and Dylan is saying the same thing here, Hi, Dylan, Yeah, so we we we you know, I'm I'm gonna talk to Bia this week and maybe she'll try again to make contact with U. Is it Julio that is on Twitter with us?
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, Julio's a stepfather, right stepfather?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we've we've got to we've got to try to we've got to try to make contact to help. And if they tell us to shut the hell up, then I'll gladly shut the hell up. And I'll bow to this family because they're the one that's suffering.
Speaker 12: They're scared, and they have every right to be scared, you know what I mean, because look at they've probably watched on the news to all of whatever the whole Karen Reid movement goes through, with the hell that everybody look at.
Speaker 3: The people in can'ton what they go through.
Speaker 12: The people that live in can'ton go through holy hell every single day. And this Nrique's family is probably watching this and worried about threats and everything else. You can't blame them for being scared. But you know, this lawyer has me I don't even know who the lawyer is. It's questionable when now is the time to be screaming from the rooftops.
Speaker 10: So we know we have answers to those questions that you just had. We have some of the answers. I can't say specifically what answers to what questions? Uh huh, we do have hot actual answers.
Speaker 1: Good, I'll ask we could talk offline.
Speaker 2: Then anybody out there, right, anybody? Would you keep a secret for thirty million dollars?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. It's hard to say. I'm financially stable. Maybe they're not.
Speaker 10: The attorney's job not morals, but his job is to do what he is best for his client. So if he can get a settlement for thirty million, no, how, no foul, Like, here's just the I'm gonna give you a letter, You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Give me a check for thirty million. It's the easiest case in the world for the lawyer. What you want it?
Speaker 10: Right, it's a no brainer. He's gonna do good for his client. But he Enrique gets lost in that.
Speaker 1: But the client, I mean, the client is not saying that to Beatrice, so they're telling it.
Speaker 10: There's there's a language barrier. That's a problem. There's I how do I put it?
Speaker 2: There is a.
Speaker 10: I want to say cultural barrier where we see things a little different than people in London, or people in Ireland or people in Australia. We just see things different from from because we have vested, we have we have Kieran Reid on our mind, we have Sandra on our mind, We've Justin on our mind, and now we have Enrique. So to us, it's not just the tragic death. It's another another, and another and another tragic death.
Speaker 1: So this is apparently another Latino or Latina.
Speaker 10: Uh, Brian is on it and and I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: But what I know, I know, Brian knows, Bryan knows what I know.
Speaker 10: And with that, I think they get things are gonna happen in a billboard.
Speaker 9: How's that?
Speaker 1: And well, I love, I love, I love to hear that. But I'd like to let Beatrice weigh in because she has the most experience here on.
Speaker 4: The Yes, all right, let me see if I can keep it concise. I mean, I think the other thing too. When I was talking to his aunt and then her kids, all the cousins, they speak perfectly good English. I just don't think they know how to advocate.
Speaker 5: And they don't know.
Speaker 4: And you're also in a sense afraid of any retaliation, police retaliation, and that's what's keeping them quiet. The mom at the standout sat in her car.
Speaker 3: Because she didn't want to come out to the corner, right, you know.
Speaker 9: What I mean.
Speaker 4: So I think those fears, whether they're real or not, is what's in them getting the advice of the attorney is what's keeping them quiet. But in regards to the language barrier, I know that's the big assumption. And when I was talking to the cousin, I'm like, but the language barrier, He goes, we're talking right here, I speak good English, like we're They do have a lot of cousins that can speak perfectly good English, And I just said, please, like come out and speak up. But instead the aunt is the one doing the speaking, and I was doing the translating for you know what at the latest the last standout. So it's she's just like, they're not going to silence me, and that's why she was more open to speaking about him, and you know, trying to get answers.
Speaker 10: We'll get the answers that they will get the answers that you guys are asking, but more so the family will get the answers.
Speaker 2: So it's just time get.
Speaker 1: Can you speak in generalities as to an outcome or are you talking about you said the family will get answers. When you say they'll get answers, answers about what the nature of what happened or what what are they getting answers.
Speaker 10: They're going to get answers to the whole entire picture. You gotta realize, forty cadets got kicked out. Now, when I was in the academy, there were eighty cadets. Two classes in the same academy. One was for the local cop all the towns Deadlos for the city cops, Brockton, Fall River, New Bedford, because things are different in New Bedford than they are in Berkeley, you know, So they broke the classes up that way. If he was in one of the classes, okay, and he was having a problem with one of the class with people in his class, and they took care of it. By the way, there's no boxing ring at the academy, so the whole boxing thing is a lie. There's no ring, so throw that out. It doesn't exist, right, There was no boxing. So wherever they found him, we again, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll tell us where in what happened.
Speaker 1: Laurna's got a good point. I'm going to get to you. Lorna Valhalla law She is the official attorney of calling all beings. By the way, she had to throw that plug in there. Retired Massachusetts attorney. She says, if the family is pessimistic about getting justice or you know what, I should use the John F. Kennedy accent for this. If the family is pessimistic about getting justice for Enrique, I can see how they might focus on the lawsuit.
Speaker 10: That was pretty good, big thirty million dollars. Think about that. You keep a secret for thirty million?
Speaker 1: Well secret Squirrel suggested there could be a green card issue, so that would make the family shut up too, because but I don't know, Okay, So there's a lot of there's a lot of variables here, and not that many constants other than the MSP had somebody die in their Karen custody stop.
Speaker 2: Enrique worked for Worcester County.
Speaker 10: County just had their offices doing prostitutes on the clock, and with state money, it was okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay to do that.
Speaker 6: In worstime, the green count thing doesn't make sensegue word for the County DA, the State Police.
Speaker 1: Acaunt he was in here though. The family.
Speaker 10: They will absolutely use that even if there if there's even a question about immigration, even a hint, they will drop the hammer on that you're going home, y'all going home, and y'all going home.
Speaker 6: Up hotels filled up near me with illegals, So don't get me going.
Speaker 2: He's gonna tell them, just we're on it. You wait some more.
Speaker 10: For three to five years, and at the end of the day, everyone's gonna get get paid and that's all.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's it, that's his job.
Speaker 1: That could be. That's a really good point. That could be. That's a great point. And BA and I hadn't even considered that. So this is why we have on geniuses like you guys. Let's go with Dennis and Brenda's topic, which will be answered by Kristen Fist.
Speaker 14: So, you know, normally, when somebody's watching you were you're on your best behavior, and the whole world is watching the camp police and they are getting more and more brazen that they're harassment and their behavior and I just don't understand why that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 9: And I've just people thought about.
Speaker 1: That, this is a question. This is so we say it could be topic hypothesis or question. This is a question, why do you think that they're just more more brazen and and uh even though knowing what they've helped cover it up here and how they investigated Richie who was in the chat earlier, we didn't have a chance to say hi to him, uh and try to put him through the rinker and thank god only littering were they able to get him for not witness intimidation. What say you Christen about the brazenness of Kent and p d ma'am, I don't know, thank you, Jen, I.
Speaker 11: Mean along with Brenda and Dennis and thankfully I don't have much interaction with the police. But I think ever since the Karen Read Tree Karen Read case, I see that some of the Canton police officers have like a massive ego yep, like I'm I'm better than you and but yeah, I mean, I I agree with Brenda, like why are they not on their best behavior?
Speaker 14: I mean, doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 11: I feel like, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 9: Not at all, Like.
Speaker 8: It's just not an.
Speaker 15: They follow you, it's it's it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, Hm, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Following a high profile case, and you know some of the supporters are being attacked, and you know they call for help and it's like, oh whatever, No, no, that's not okay.
Speaker 9: Like the chats right that they have no percussions. Who do they answer to? They're not afraid of anything.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 15: What did Why did you do it? Damn thing told them? We get it all on videotape. And now it's as sault and battery. Why he has to get a lawyer and go to the sultan gather on the asshole. He never touched them, But because who does the.
Speaker 9: Chief answer to D. D. A. Morrissey State Troopers? And who does D. A. Morrissey answer to Attorney General Campbell?
Speaker 6: And who does the tourney General Campbell answer to Governor marily We told.
Speaker 15: You know, they say, well you gotta you gotta least that with with your hometown police. Get a police be I goes, okay, well, am I going to call it the can't police to pilate hope were going to.
Speaker 8: Call it the state police.
Speaker 15: I just want here, you can't we can't call anybody?
Speaker 1: Know this is this is what makes it so difficult, Oh Christina. They can gift you a membership. Sherry can can take care of that. She'll she'll tell you how to square that away.
Speaker 8: We need receivership and we need somebody to find out how we can do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and it's on. That's what's so scary for you guys, is because you don't have somebody to call. You don't know what would happen if you call the police to come to your your residence, your domicile. And that's what makes this so difficult and terrifying. And this is why, you know, I feel like I feel like I need to you know, we need to start emailing Joshua Levy. I mean, and I mean that like Christina. I know you're out there and you're very active. You know you're in Indiana, and we have friends in Florida, we have friends in the Carolinas. We all need to be emailing perhaps Joshua Levy, because they can't. They can't just let this go if they have something, you can't take the five years because five years, by five years from now, what what's gonna happen When some of these younger monsters have applied and they're at CPD and Kevin and and Kevin Albert is the chief. What are you gonna do that?
Speaker 8: So let's starts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can just start communicating with Joshua Levy. The A U s A, I'm sorry, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: I tend to interrupt and repeat myself. That's okay.
Speaker 6: So you have saying called josh Levy and that's investigate, can't and PD.
Speaker 9: They just investigated Wister PD. They came out with this long.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous press conference from Attorney Joshua Levey's office saying everything that's wrong with Wister PD. And it had no teeth, no names were put in the reports, and no way, no action was taken. It was a big nothing burger.
Speaker 1: It's all we have, Scott. We can't invent okay, Yeah, we can't invent a new you know process here, or a new you know, some sort of arm of the federal government. Just to why we have to use what's here and right now he's here. So and obviously he's had his hands in this case, and obviously he's had his hand in the Birchmore case, and then we didn't even know that he had his hands in the Wister case. So we need to we need to we need to do something. We need to start let it, letting it be known that it you know, you guys, I feel like we need to share this worries that you guys have about what's happening to people in town. We just had this person right here. I don't know if it's a man or a woman. They live in Canton and they have been commenting as we're going here about the difficulty of living there. So I think we need to start communicating. This is just extemporaneous, just you know, stream of consciousness here. Not something I thought about before this episode, but feel free to weigh in.
Speaker 12: The police are more brazen, especially in Canton, because there really is no repercussions for anything that they do, and it's generational and it's been happening forever in a day and then you even step outside of Canton and on the police are just gonna go along with some of these bad cops because there's repercussions if they don't.
Speaker 3: This is a huge network that's it's.
Speaker 12: Gonna take forever to bring them down because it's been going on for so long. The a brazen, They don't care, They really don't care about the badge has no meaning to some of these people. It's just a power thing for them to make a lot of money in overtime to do whatever they want to do and hand out their their will at.
Speaker 3: What however they want.
Speaker 12: Look at you know, giving people tickets, giving them charges for stuff that's petty and nothing, or they didn't even do anything, and you go to the court system.
Speaker 3: It's it's so corrupt, it's it's sickening, you know. And they never thought.
Speaker 12: Everybody was going to fight back at like everybody has that are on the ground, and so they're still intimidating people because they think we're gonna go away.
Speaker 3: We're never going away.
Speaker 12: We're in this fight to see them find everybody get justice, the cops justice for their wrongdoings, and then justice for the people that died at the hands of them.
Speaker 15: And the people in the sting a kid. And you have to start standing up against them. I know that you got durna police officer, you spect the badge, but you can't let him push you around and give you ship like they did the other day to Peter.
Speaker 8: You gotta let him know we're not gonna take this ship anymore.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 15: And the only reason why this is even coming around is because of these people like you guys that know what's going on in kid and you guys are helping us, you know, get a lot further than we would because if it's up to the Canton people, this is going nowhere because they're all afraid.
Speaker 8: To come out and stand anything. It's it.
Speaker 15: And the men are all wearing skirts from the town, which makes me sick to my stomach. You know, they got they got a man up sometime and just stopped coming.
Speaker 8: But we had that we can't wait.
Speaker 15: He's very vigil that twenty nights stand out at the town. People in can'ton, don't get out for that night when we're all going to be on the police department's front line, then shame on them.
Speaker 12: Also is when we went to that town meeting that time, Dennis, when bar what's his name, Bob on McCarthy him alone.
Speaker 3: The treatment.
Speaker 12: He's in a position he should be showing respect to the people that are go to these town meetings that they have a right to go and express how they feel.
Speaker 3: And he treats them like jurk the audacity of him.
Speaker 12: And so it's not just the police department, it's the people that sit on these boards. Chris Albert should have been taken off that board a long time ago. How is that man still sitting on a board.
Speaker 9: It's a big deal. He's just a felon, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I mean so it's not the people that can't not only have.
Speaker 12: The police to worry about, it's every board that they have to worry about.
Speaker 3: They have to worry every time they get in their.
Speaker 12: Car and drive down the road. They have it ten times worse than all of us. And I can say I've been followed by the Massachusetts State Police multiple times. I've had them drive up speeding, taking my picture in my cat. And I don't even live in Canton. So imagine the people that live in Canton. You have to sleep with one eye open.
Speaker 9: It's well, you're cute, they're chasing you down.
Speaker 11: I used to.
Speaker 1: I used to say, when I was active, go ahead, somebody was just talking good.
Speaker 9: Well, I was.
Speaker 6: Gonna say back to saying if we get outside of.
Speaker 9: Canton, coming in to help Canton.
Speaker 6: I go back to when we had the special town meeting to vote for the police audit. I remember standing out there Paul christophoroh other people that weren't from Canton, and I saw so many divide in the town was unbelievable. There's people people tackling Tommy in the in the parking lot, There's people.
Speaker 9: Giving me the finger out there, and I'm holding a sign. You know, can'ton police audi vote. Yeah.
Speaker 6: When you're boots on the ground in Canton, and I'm not a mile an hour.
Speaker 9: Away from Canton, I can see what's going on in that town.
Speaker 6: And that's why I show up to stuff like that in Canton, like the police audit vote, to support these people with a sign out.
Speaker 15: There, and a lot of these people are going to remember that you're out there holding the signs supporting them, and you're doing it because it's not just corruption in Canton. This corruption in Wooster, this corruption in Brockton. We're all in this corruption period you live, you know.
Speaker 9: Right, Well, that goes way back.
Speaker 6: I remember the first d Morrissey protests, Dennis and I was I was trying to give people that were there a reason why I'm there. But the reason I'm there is a bigger picture than just Canton. I started talking about the corruption in the DA's office and how the state police detective groups is set up, and how somebody like Morrissey can create this feefdom, this power, and that's the big picture I saw from my.
Speaker 9: You know, long view looking into the whole Canton situation.
Speaker 6: And that's one of the things that fired me up to get into this, is to help.
Speaker 9: People see the big picture.
Speaker 17: And I think we're I'm so happy where we are now today. When I first started joining Free Karen Reid, because a lot more people are on not to say my page, but they see what I was talking about then, and they didn't understand what I was talking about then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Kristin wanted to get in there and say something, so please go ahead, man.
Speaker 11: So last week I was out in my front Yeah, I bringing my trash barrels out back, and who drives by my house but Chris Albert and he like slouches down, like don't look at me, and like he was afraid of me or something. I don't know, and it was I just had to laugh. But I also feel like I am one of the rare that I don't bet attacked like everybody else does in town. Like in the very beginning of Aaron Reid, like I was at all her court hearings, all the selectmen meetings, everything, and I kind of had a big mouth, and I got myself into a lot of trouble with my big mouth. I've been a little quiet now. But the most recent thing that I did that people didn't like was my Halloween decorations with the names that I had on the gravestones that I made.
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 11: But even with that, like, they don't come after me like they come after everybody else. I mean, I I see the Alberts just about every day. Colin will give me the Canton salute. That's about it. Nobody says a word to me. Nobody really does anything to my property. Granted I have eight cameras everywhere, so it's like Fort Knox hair, but I don't know. I mean, they leave me alone. It's the weirdest.
Speaker 1: Than That's that that that's awesome. It just especially given the thing with the bravestones. I also wanted to highlight somebody here. There's been a lot of good comments here. I think it's uh so Angel is out in Denver, Colorado. I'm down in Colorado Springs. So when we have our free Karen Reid get together. If you connect with me on Twitter or whatever, I will make sure we get get you in on that as well. Angel, So there are a lot of people with you. And I used to say when I served, it's like I gotta you know, I got to die sometimes, but I don't want to die for something stupid. So as long as gonna happen, it might as well be for a good cause, you know. So that that's what I used to say when when I deploy and stuff like that. I just don't want to die because someone was an idiot in the airplane and did something stupid and we because they were dumb. But you know, if something happens and we just you know, it's not our lucky day and we get shot down or whatever, I'd be like, Okay, you know that's what you sign up for, and the same thing here you guys are though in the real line of danger. Go ahead.
Speaker 12: I have to sign off soon because I have worked at three o'clock in the morning, But I just want to say to everybody that's sitting on this panel, we know what everybody down on those front lines are fighting for and what we give up, and everybody, like I've always said, is a piece of the puzzle that makes it work. Without people going online like tom Cpu and stuff, we the word wouldn't be out there for all of us for what we're doing. Someone's got to be there to show us, show the world what we're doing now down there in order to make people aware of what's going on. And I just everybody in the chat say prayers for the people of Canton because you did. The world doesn't really know what's really going on down there. And the people that are up and you see their faces all the time, they're really fighting down there.
Speaker 3: It's it's torturous for them. And you know, we're not going to give up.
Speaker 12: We're not going anywhere, but we need the good cops to come and stand with us. We need people to start speaking out. This is the time. If people in Massachusetts and around the world, but especially Massachusetts, if you really truly want change and you're watching and you want change to come, we need you to start speaking up.
Speaker 3: Now is the time.
Speaker 12: So please the good cops out there, please stand up with us. It's the time to the lawmakers where this goes way up, and we know it goes up higher than morea healing. There's got to be people in our state House and above them that are good people. We need you to back us up. Finally, we are not in this just to throw it all away. We're gonna fight till we get we see change. And that's what I got to say tonight. I love everybody where. We're a giant family. We have good days, we have bad days, but no matter what, we got to pick each other up. We gotta dust ourselves off, and we have to look at the big picture. So I thank you for having me on tonight. I love all of you.
Speaker 2: Also, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: For seeing about two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll see you then bye.
Speaker 5: Say well, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think the last thing we had if Kristen had a topic that you want us to tackle, and if us, I think that's it, and then that'll we're about to we're getting we're getting in about an hour and a half, so we're gonna start shutting it down. But let's see if we got one more topic we got to hit.
Speaker 11: I do like specifically have a topic other than more like a comment kind of like why is it that everybody that supports the change for Canton and supports Karen and Turtle Boy and whatnot, Why is it that we're all accused of being such horrible, vile human beings but yet we're not doing anything to anybody on the other side or the side that doesn't agree with us. But we're the ones always being attacked, and we're the ones that have damage to our property. We're not the ones doing any of this.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 11: It just doesn't make sense, Like I don't know, It's like it's like they have something to hide, so they're going to attack us.
Speaker 1: Like yes, does Yeah, so let's go to let's go from Scott to Beatriz and then we'll take it around the horn from there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's like Dennis started to say, it's definitely they're being called out.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, be adriss nod good, go ahead, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, No, like Dennis said, they're being called out. So yeah, and it's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: But let me just say it real quick. This is this is this is public relations, one oh one. This is what you would learn if you were a comms major in college. This is how uh political operatives work. Is you have to do develop a counter narrative to bring the public sentiment to your side. And that's what they've done, is they've turned their obvious evil and their obvious crimes into make trying to make us feel like we're the criminals, which is what you see them do on Twitter. Go ahead to Dennis and Brenda.
Speaker 15: Guys, just absolutely truely just saying, I mean, I'm just I'm just that we have these people like especially Tommy. I mean, what he's done for us. I mean since day one. I'm just dying to find out what he's gonna say more about the twenty nine. If he's got time, he can tell us stand out that.
Speaker 10: Tommy, I think it only fits, it's fitting. I think we we have practice doing the standouts. I think it was very nice to Helena to offer the knt In Police Department anytime we need it. The bathrooms open, parking except for the church, but just parking across the street with the little white fence park over there, right across the street in the left pock there. Yeah, I don't think what. I don't think stand Out twenty four forty eight hours going to make a difference. I think it's going to bring people's attention to it. But in the long run, is it going to make a difference. No, I don't think so. I think I think Josh Levy, now once he finds a piece of evidence, he's got two years to act of it. So if he gets a piece of evidence today, we're waiting two years from today. So you gotta realize that the bug to put a bug in a district a sitting district attorney's office. Do you think they only did Norfolk County. I'm sure they did all the counties, right, because Norfolk County is one. You're hearing about, Plymouth County, Bristol County. You just don't hear about that stuff, right, It's still there, still happening. So again that the Feds, if the Feds were that, if they were that mean and scary, then Boston PD, who has been silent, they would have said something. They would have a statement out, they would have sent someone as a as a liaison to the to the try nothing. We don't even see them in zero zero from the Boston Police Department. Really, you got a dead Boston Police officer on another Boston Police officer's house, and Boston Police have nothing to say about it right time out, like what's up with that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: So again to ask you see this, But.
Speaker 10: To them, it's business as usual. They're all getting paid, they're gonna get a check next week. They don't care you know they're not in jail, and the people that can put them in jail, well they get dirt on them, so they know they're not going to jail. That's how it works, unfortunately, but we have to do it. We have to do what we're doing. I think we're doing a great job. The people that are doing it actually holding the signs. I can't stress the change and the heroes they are right. Like, if you have cancer and they want to go in and take it out, you wanted to get all of it, right, you don't leave anything. You go in and get all of it, take it all, get it out of me. Same with what we're dealing with here. But it's in the corruption. You just you don't want to leave any You want to take it all, all the bad stuff you want out right. So unfortunately, when they scoop it out, more bad stuff will fill fall into that. But we can only do what we can do. I think we're doing wonderful. I think we've come a long way from where we started. You know, as a group, I think we have a long way to go. But the problem and the situation is the group that we have now, we now know we can get to where we gotta go right.
Speaker 2: We now know we can get Karen free.
Speaker 10: Now the problem is more so how we fix the corruption, which is the bigger problem, which is why Karen got put in the position to begin with. So, you know, I think we're kind of taking some stuff for granted, right, we know we can get Karen off.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody, everybody that's doing the show is.
Speaker 10: Showing all the errors in every single piece of every part of this, from from the pre trial to the to the last day when they allowed two of the witnesses and to close the arguments is bizarre.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 10: We're doing it. Guys, We're ever all doing it. There may be a surprise tomorrow morning too, but we're all doing it that we cannot stop doing this. I mean to see Dennis and his wife out there. There's no excuse why no one else should.
Speaker 2: Be out there. They're out there every day. Where's everybody else?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: We need to get these people, get them up, invite them in, give them a sign to hold and and maybe they'll come back and and and maybe they'll watch a show and they'll get some more and they'll understand and ask a question. We'll be able to answer it and and and I see that stuff happening.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, I think we need more of it.
Speaker 10: You know, we're all on the same team here, and we all need to I don't know how we we double our audience, which is what we need to do. There's people in the Midwest that don't know a thing about this. That's a problem.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: We're people in Australia that know about it.
Speaker 5: So Tom, you know, to speak to what Tom I'm saying. Just DJ just look me stuping from it up kind of sitting here watching and listening to the problem in Dennis and Brenda can speak to this. I can particularly too. And I know Scott. When you stand in Canton on a standout, whether you're uptown or on the Pont Street or in front of the police station, I say ninety percent of the vehicles that go buy wave, thumbs up, beat the horn, very very very positive truck drivers probably without a state plates pulling on the air horn. Because these people from out of state, they know this case. They probably know it as well as anybody in this group right now. The point I'm making is if you talk to these people that are beeping their horn, if they stop at a light and stick your head in the window and say, hey, how come you're out out here with us. You know what they're gonna tell you. They're gonna say, I'm afraid. They're gonna tell you that they have kids in school, kids in sports, businesses in town. And let me tell you, there is an organized mechanism machine to cut the legs out from people, including the newspaper in town, one single newspaper owned by Beth Erickson. She's been in business over forty years, and there's a concerted effort to take her off the street and put that newspaper off, you know, out of business. It's it's vicious and it's fearful. And I don't I don't sanction the fact that they don't come out. But when you have children and businesses in town, your kids are gonna get ostracized, disenfranchised, disconnected. It runs throughout the whole community. It permeates the whole goddamn community. And it's and receiver a ship in my opinion, the select Wood they have sat on their hands and hid behind the drape saying, oh, it's an open page, we can't talk about it now.
Speaker 9: Yes, who's going to receive it?
Speaker 5: Though on that note, Djannel, I'll make this one short. Look at what's going on in the state House. Look at maur Heally, look at what was his name? Man? That was the acting state correct for eighteen months? Are you kidding me? It took her eighteen months to watch all that was going on with CDL licenses and all that bullshit and just let it all play out. Then she pulled him out. Now you get a new guy in there. What have we heard from him? What have we seen him do?
Speaker 11: Four lossense for a woman?
Speaker 9: Suon?
Speaker 14: Am I ready?
Speaker 5: Right? I mean Jesus Christ?
Speaker 1: And Terry has a great quote here. Wow, maybe I should do that my British accent for this one. I'll do Ken's Nana. The only thing necessary for triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. And I also want to quote doctor Martin Luther King whose famous quote the arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice. So it might take time, but if we stay with our plan, if we stay together. And it's also that quote from John Dickinson they wrote in that song in Was It Uh seventeen eighty six. I think united we stand, Divided we fall, So think about that in terms of the movement, Think about if somebody pisses you off and someone says something stupid, because I could be that person, like on the next show that says something stupid that someone needs to correct me on. That's that's irresponsible. So let us come together irrespective of if we're angry with somebody, because who we really want to be angry is those jackasses who come in the chat and say, you know, ah, you know, she hit him, she hit him, she hit him, when obviously anybody can see that if you're able to critically think and use logic and reasoning, obviously she didn't hit him. And obviously they have tried to put this woman in jail for no because they want to cover up for these criminals that are parading around with police uniforms to saying, I'm a decorated dude. You know what I'm saying. What if proven to be wrong? What are you going to do that?
Speaker 8: Jeff?
Speaker 1: I mean, oh my god, go to English class, dude. So anyway, let's get some parting shots, parting comments from everybody, starting with none other than Beatrice, and then we'll just go right on down the line, like Jerry Rafferty sanging that song, right, man, I hope you guys know Jerry Raffert here we got problems and it's a great song. Go ahead, Beatrice.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you to the panel for joining us and speaking your truth. We really appreciate it, and you know we'll continue to stand with you know, the people of Canton and you know, sending you love and strength always.
Speaker 1: Thank you Dennis and Brenda Sweeney, the legends.
Speaker 15: I just say the same thing, Thank you very much to everybody. Thanks somebody us on the show.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 15: I'm just so glad I got to meet you people, and well, like family. Now, like everyone says that people, you just don't understand how it is, but it really is. We are really a family. We fight like family. Yeah, I go like family. But and yeah we're all going to be having each other's back.
Speaker 9: Yes, a great.
Speaker 1: We think about you guys every day when we wake up. Every day I'm checking in trying to find out what's going on. Every day we're thinking about you, even though we're not there and we're not in danger that you're We know that.
Speaker 8: You know, sir, we appreciate it, believe me, Miss.
Speaker 1: Uh, Miss Kristen, your parting thoughts.
Speaker 11: Ma'am, thank you for having me. It was pleasure, pleasure. I love being here. It was great. We had fun. Everybody that's on the panel is a big, huge, great group. We may not see each other every day, but we act like we do where we all have each other's back and we're all here for the right reason. And like Dennis said, you know, we're family and we may not get along every day, but hey, that's all right. We love each other that much more and we fight like we're brothers and sisters they were an old married couple or whatever. But at the end of the day, we're all here for the same reason. And I know personally the fact that if I needed help, I could call anybody here and they'd be right there to help me, and they can do the same thing. Call me anytime and I'm there.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. And you know, we did get a lot of Beatrice's beautiful today and not quite as much DJ's beautiful. But you know we can. We've got your work on these things. Anyway, go ahead, Cpu.
Speaker 10: I need to thank everyone that that's on the panel. First off, it's an honor to be here. The people that are out there.
Speaker 2: Standing out I mean, and.
Speaker 10: Enough can't be said about the courage it takes in in the what we've got and where we've come together as a group.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can do more as a group than we can individually.
Speaker 10: We've figured that out again, the growing pains, I think we are behind us now.
Speaker 2: We know what and where we got to go, and I think we know how to get there.
Speaker 10: I woke up this morning and I didn't have a murder chad over my head, right, imagine that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or eighteen indictment or no, eighteen indictments like Turtle boy like he has to wake up every day and think about that. He has to fight that. That's a that's a that's a tough, tough road to home man.
Speaker 10: And we all know how dirty and corrupt they're playing, which makes it more frustrating.
Speaker 2: So I mean, we're doing the best we can.
Speaker 10: And with that said, if you would like to come out and join us for a meal of food, We're going to be in Denham at a place called Tavern on the Green. It's a great restaurant. If you want to go, please send me an email so we just get a head count. If you have an idea, so I can reserve as many tables so we we know what we're getting. So the email is cp U T O M at Gmail. Everybody's welcome. It's just if you want to come out and have dinner, have dinner with us. That's your audio own food, pay for your own food, and we're all gonna hang out and kind of shake hands and say hi to everybody you know about me.
Speaker 5: Dennis and.
Speaker 10: January January twelve, Scott will be there, Peter. I mean, it's the place to go if you got I don't know where it is.
Speaker 5: It's very easy.
Speaker 2: I'll be too right up the highway. I can't understand.
Speaker 8: That was what the resturan is.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's Tavern on the Square Cpu.
Speaker 2: I know you like to call it the Green, but it's the Square.
Speaker 1: I like it because Tavern on the Greens in New York City. And it's making me think that Tom likes New York and I'm a New Yorker. So it's all good man. So, but my heart is in Franklin, mass which this man right here knows that Mark Cunningham. We're going to see him there. He's a Dean College brother. I think he's a class of two thousand or or you nineteen ninety four, Mark, I can't remember. You might be nine, you're ninety four, I think. But yeah, oh yeah, he's a Dean brother. So and Leanne Bravo is going to be there. I think Leanne's class of two thousand marks class in ninety four.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the standouts. I met him personally.
Speaker 10: So and there's people you meet along the way that it's just fabulous people. Enough can't be said about the people that were that were amongst the people, the talent that the love that here.
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up, Franklin mass Baby, that's what's up the show? All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh shots from a Pete Murphy, Sogeant.
Speaker 5: Matthy, we'll make it brief again to reiterate a fish rots from the head down. We touched on the fact that all of the support of the motorists going by us on these standouts in Canton is about ninety plus percent. But these people are not coming out. I think because of the reasons I stated a few minutes ago. We have to rely on the power of the pen. People like uh, Brenda is great at creating themes. I think we have to have letters sent to Mara Heally's office. We got a blanket Beacon Hill. We got to go to Leve's office. We got to stand out at the State House more, stand out in Levee's office more. Perhaps change our our game plan a little bit and shake it up a little bit. But to people like Tom and and all the other podcasters that are out there that are getting the theme out there and reiterating at day to day, Uh, Tom's cpu. The days that we'd go into court, there'd be one hundred of us go up and we'd sit in a warm court room. Eventually after we stood in the call, Tom would still be out there streaming and uh, you're you're a trooper And I want to thank you Tom for that.
Speaker 1: Can we can we just give a round of applause for Peter Murphy because he's a great speaker.
Speaker 8: Real hero.
Speaker 5: Now there's no eye in the word team, guys, no I in the word team. We know that. And I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I don't I don't do as much as half of the people in this forum radio that I'm looking at. So yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Peter Murphy's uniform shirt this is mine forever. So I got that where its night. I believe Scott McGinnis is up for his parting shots.
Speaker 9: I just want to say.
Speaker 6: The framing of Karen Reid and how it was able to be pulled off should.
Speaker 9: Open everybody's eyes too.
Speaker 6: Oh that's above, and how they even thought they could get away with it, and how they have been getting away with it. It's it's because a lot of people came into Free can Read thinking that the picture very small.
Speaker 9: But I think people are seeing a bigger picture.
Speaker 6: And we've talked about these topics tonight, so I'm happy about that. And I love everybody here and I love being part of the Free can Read movement. I love being that soldier on the ground and be with these people. And many of them I never knew before in my life, but I know this type of person. They're They're courageous and willing to fight and they won't stop.
Speaker 1: Thank you are so awesome, Scott. I like I said this on Christmas, I posted on Twitter. Is that the gift that I got? What you got for Christmas? You know I got a jean jacket. I mean, really, what I got for Christmas is I'm going to get to go home to New York and see my hometown friends because I am as close with my hometown friends as and my classmates from high school as anybody that you would meet. And I'm also going to get to see my new family there in Massachusetts, and so I found I'm sorry saying him it's gonna be fun when you hear it is.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see you guys. And that is the blessing that I got this holiday season. I'm Jewish by birth, even though I'm my father's Talian Catholic, but I'll celebrate any holiday you put in front of me happily. And so that was the blessing that I received, as all these new friends and people that I'm very, very very proud to call friend. I also want to say that our mod, Sherry Dee, I don't know, I've lost count of how many superchats she gave tonight, but what she wanted me to tell you, she's probably at about fifty bucks right now, and she's my mod, and she said the reason that she donated she made these super chats tonight is for you guys, because of this panel.
Speaker 10: So she does just as much as we do, she just does it a different way. The whole thing everyone does their pod it's so amazing.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Yep, that Triumvirate, the Triumvirate of Justice. I posted it the other day. It's standout Warriors to content creators without and content creators spread the word and then from there it goes to viewers. And if there's no viewers, there's no content creators. And if there's no Standout Warriors, then there's no public pressure on these people. The pressure that they see you and they have to deal with you, and it makes their little mouths go into a little they get a little angry face on them because you're there and they want you to go away and you won't, and they want to scare you, and you're like, Okay, I'm scared. I've been scared before, but I'm not leaving.
Speaker 9: So they hate free Karen Read. Oh, I know, you know the ogs.
Speaker 6: No, we used to be on the stairs of the courthouse and then we get pushed onto the sidewalk.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then you know, t A. Morrissey and Auntie Bev did the buffer zone.
Speaker 6: They just kept wring and push us away, push us away, go away, I'm going anywhere.
Speaker 8: We just like the tides, sir.
Speaker 11: My Horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody was trying to say some good people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to jump in on one other thing. And least they said, there is no eye in the word team and we're all in this together and we all do as much as we can do with the time that we have. But I want to give us it didn't really Uh, this person didn't really come up that much tonight. As far as a name the Sandra Birchmore case, he's a question, or not a question, but a statement. If a fish rots from the head down, why did Fanning get put in charge of a jury pool or some kind of supervision on the read case? And number two, why did he come from the town of Sulton police department and end up in the DA's office investigating the birch Moore death which we know now was caused by a Sulton police officer or allegedly, so.
Speaker 9: It was just coincidence.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to, I want to. I want to tell you just a quick story. It won't take one. A couple of weeks ago, and Missy Berry was there, a very good advocate for the Birchmore case. Annie Jones was there, Nancy Campbell was there. Susan Cleveland has been very Susan Cleveland DJ. You know their name. The people are all working behind the scenes and their names haven't come up, perhaps as often as it should. But here's the point of my story. They were walking to their car. It was parked right beside my vehicle a I'm gonna not I'm gonna keep this Philly generic, A Lauren Enforcement vehicle, and Scott's familiar with this story pulled up behind me. I backed out. That Lauren Enforcement vehicle pulled beyond where my spot was, and I left a fifteen foot wide spot where that vehicle could have pulled in. The officer driving that vehicle opted to back up at the driver's door of the vehicle that had missy Annie and another woman in it, who was driving the vehicle, and looked like it was going to drive into the drive his door, so that they screamed inside and had to beat the horn, and it actually set the alarm paneled panel alarm doors off. If you can believe that, that's how close it came to the door. They eventually said Jesus Christ. They backed up. After they regrouped started to go out of the driveway, and this same law enforcement officer veered at them and cut them off so that they had to put on the brakes again. It was nothing short of intimidation and fear tactics. And we know who it is and we've made one attempt at the first level to fix it. Nobody wanted to talk to square it away in the Stolton Police Department. So it's going higher.
Speaker 9: And guess what. That's what.
Speaker 6: That's why camera didn't work on Ston disrecord.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this person's talking about how Judge bev dismissed that juror because there was zero evidence to get rid of that juror the day before, the one who was clearly pro Karen Reid, and she got rid of her the day before they'd started deliberations. And then it's right here is is Yeah, Narsissy, it's always it's always so manly, you know, Uh, to attack like a group of girls in a car, that's always just really shows how awesome you are, what a tough guy you are.
Speaker 6: I felt bad about that that day because I was either talking to Laura and or Tommy, and I was only half paying attention because I was kind of right there, but I just wasn't like looking over there, so I kind of didn't eyewitness everything. I was there, but I wasn't really seeing everything because you know, Peter asked me about it, and Mike, I saw, you know, a couple of State trooper cards like starting around, but I didn't.
Speaker 9: I didn't know the whole story.
Speaker 1: Scott and Peter. I don't know if you guys could speak to this that Tammy macmack. I don't know if there's a charge associated with what he did. Is that is that criminal or is is there a charge that you could associate with what he did?
Speaker 6: The camera on that door didn't on that side of the building, according to them, wasn't working.
Speaker 1: Of course, every camera that implicates them and something doesn't work.
Speaker 9: It's amazing what happens around there cameras.
Speaker 5: All right, Yes, sir, to answer your question or the chat room question. Yes, the motor vehicle back you know, five seven thousand vehicle backing towards the driver's door. If somebody sitting in the vehicle with two other occupants, it would be assault by means of a dangerous weapon, especially where in the second instance there was another over a gesture. We have that car cut off the occupants in the in the civilian vehicle, So it was not by happenstance that this happened. They were put in fear of an imminent battery by a dangerous weapon, which was the vehicle. If that had happened to Joe Blow citizen or anybody else, it'd be criminal child, just as I just discussed.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, yeah, there's uh, there's there's a it's just so many ways that that that's that's the reason why I think everybody we got to try to get some sort of emails off to the AUSA about this, because he may not be aware that all these things are happening, and one way to make him aware is to flood his email inbox with these anecdotes and narratives. So I encourage seven and forty three people that are watching right now on Twitter and on YouTube, please get the email address of a USA levy his or his office and email them with your anecdotes and narratives and the dire the sort of dire nests of the situation. The necessity here for them to not look to tentacle out as far as they might in another situation, but where there are real time situations happening that are endangering and intimidating citizens at the and he may not be aware of that. Legitimately, he may not be aware of that. So let's let's let's take that upon ourselves. I'm going to uh to do it myself. Uh, tom Cpu, last thing, would you like to just preview what you got coming up tomorrow? I mean not that you need to spell beans that you're gonna spell in your show, but just what you got coming up.
Speaker 10: Get somebody on the road who may be doing a standout somewhere not near Boston. So we'll get that person on and see what's going on where they end up.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's start in the right direction.
Speaker 10: And if one person, if she changes one person's mind or talks to the right person, who I believe she will, then good things can happen and good for all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Good job, all right, guys, uh uh there we go right there? All right? Thank you so much everybody. You guys are amazing. Via Dennis Brenda who I'm gonna see you soon. I guess we're gonna get to meet Kristen CPU. Did you have parting shots that I missed Dennis? If I missed.
Speaker 8: You, thank you? Okay, thank you everybody.
Speaker 5: Thank you, yes you well, thank you for all you guys. Do Brenda and Dennis.
Speaker 9: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: On behalf of all these guys. This is Jay saying peace out, one love. We'll see you down the road. And we're always wondering what's up round
Speaker 11: Four.