Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, I didn't get lost. You know when you drove me out those fifty or so miles to the National Preserve.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I didn't get turned around and walk fifty miles back for nothing. Do you want if I can sit down?
Speaker 1: No, it's just it's light, you know, tired?
Speaker 2: What does that to sit down might be? You know?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you, thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you're your living room. It looks the same as three days ago, it does.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just what you make for dinner?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you know peanut crusted, delicious, delicious. Chicken is so good that honey on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I know how to cook with all kinds of nuts.
Speaker 1: Do you know that wasn't chicken? It was chicken?
Speaker 2: Kidding with you, fox, I'm omnivorous, like I'll like just about anything. Also a fox girl absolutely omnivorous any human food, not just stuff that might be harmful for foxes.
Speaker 1: I mean you eat that, tao.
Speaker 2: So yes, I just said not just okay, I'm not ordering correctly because I'm plumb tuckered out.
Speaker 1: So do you mind if I get some dude?
Speaker 2: No? You? Uh you look good? Care? I cannot what?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Else, am I supposed to get the bregoche. Uh? Well, I promise you I'm not. I'm not bent this way for your observing pleasure.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you got some. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you smell like your cat. I just what? No, No, I just did allergies. It's making my mouth a little froth.
Speaker 1: No. I didn't get bit back. I didn't get scratched.
Speaker 2: But if I had rabies, it wouldn't be expressing itself.
Speaker 1: In three days. I don't think I had a raby shot. You took me to the vet.
Speaker 2: I I have a Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't think i'd get here so late. You're just in boxers.
Speaker 2: I forgot that you wore three days. Three days.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: When we said goodbye, I I didn't get a good chance to yeah what we were having beer on a well, I guess it is a Fridday. I guess i'lla I wouldn't mind having one to owe.
Speaker 1: The box fell down.
Speaker 2: Hold on, it's just that I there we go teers hm hmmm, No, that's good, that's good. Never been a Big four Uh American beer.
Speaker 1: I think it tastes like swill.
Speaker 2: Anyways, back to you, love you know you you are definitely looking what good to not quite good?
Speaker 1: I just sorry, No, it's the beer from mouth. I just what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Truly, I'm telling you I.
Speaker 1: Don't have Ribey's look. When you released me.
Speaker 2: Back into the wild, I realized that night it was just such a shocked bee. You know, after a year and you rest me from that trap, that poacher's trap. Yeah, no, I think they were setting it up for this other monster girl. She she's obsessed with this guy and she was going off about trying to find him in everything, and any female that was getting near her. Animal human are anthropomorphic. She was going at full force. It was terrifying. It's actually why I started dyeing my fur pink, because then at least I could be like, yeah, you're hallucinating or something, and I'm just well, I've kind of liked it. Didn't look kid on me. Anyways. That year of rehabilitation, that year of care you have gut that didn't do tight, you know, that year of being snuggled next to you, that year of learning that not everybody wants something from me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm getting closer to you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that that year of learning that I could trust again after such a crushing blow.
Speaker 1: No, they're fine, They're not a bad person. I trusted him. I love them.
Speaker 2: I should say I still trust him. I just I realized that, you know, you realize what can never be, and to have something thrown into my life that showed me what could be, what's amazing, what's fabulous, what's I guess what I'm trying to say is I am not only thankful for you. I am not only I.
Speaker 1: I don't have the words.
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't have the fucking words for what all you've done for me and you. I just I know I'm getting closer to you. I just I have to m hmm.
Speaker 1: I just have to.
Speaker 2: I just had to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I I don't want to go back. Well, I mean, the one's great.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: You know, you have different.
Speaker 1: Homes set up across the woods.
Speaker 2: I find wayward travelers and I play tricks on them, fun ones, nothing vain. Then I find people that need help and I can help them for a price. I can help them. I can be amongst my other monstered people. But they're not you.
Speaker 1: They're not you, they're not here. They don't make me laugh they don't care for me the way that you do.
Speaker 2: I just I I couldn't imagine a life where I wake up and I don't hear you wrestling in the other room, wishing that I would have gone of sleep in your bed. I don't want to see another day are not that it's thundering, and I get scared because in the forest, thunder means Latin, and Latin means fired. Oh well, I'm just not a firefoxamma. So I end up running under your covers while you're snoring your head off, and just cuddle you and wrap my tail around to you, and I become your blanket. And then you wake up and you go, oh god, woman, I'm so fucking warm, get it off of me.
Speaker 1: But then you snuggle more.
Speaker 2: Into it because it's see say, the tails so hot. I don't want to imagine day when I don't see you go into that kitchen and cook breakfast and don't startling that your Why do you always say you don't have a nice body. You have an absolutely delicious body. Oh listen to your beauties, and I that behold her, And whenever I hold you, I be so yeah, I'd be going wolf yep. I will will Wolf. I don't know, we don't. I mean, I guess I never did get to teach you. What does the fucks say? Hmm? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard for a woodland creature to fall in love with anything outside of their woods and go back. I can't go back there and pretend that I don't know what lafe on this side is like. I don't know if I can go back and become the little feral thing. Do you remember how it used to be nashing at you, batting at you? You have to used to have used a dart gun, this trent gun to knock you out in order to give me my medicine and to clean my wounds. I love you. I love you something fierce. I love you with every fiber in my heart. I love you with every fragmented taste of my soul. And I the idea that I have to travel three days in order to see you, or pray that you travel three days to find me, and I can find you faster than you're ever gonna find me. You can get lost in those woods. You'd be as lost as as woods as I am. In your eyes whenever I look you You're always gonna let me babble. You're always gonna let me just talk talk talk away. I just maybe trying to stay here is not that you're okay with that? Really, No, No, I heard your phone this time or night. It's probably something important. Well, I don't know, it's a huge decision, but I figured you probably hadn't finished packing my room up.
Speaker 1: Or move someone else in there in this amount of time.
Speaker 2: Do you mind if I crash here tonight you can just catch you? Nay, I know that's I'll how the lyrics got hey Jessie, Hey, jealousy. I don't know what did you? Why would you ever think I'd forget you? You are remarkable, You're so home You always think other people are more important than you when you're the brightest lot in the room. Well, of course it feels iscillating to be the brightest lot in the room. You put off so much heat that it burns most other people. Everyone both pays attention to you, but tries to avert their eyes because you would blind you blonde them. If they stare for too long, they realize that they're not on your level, and so they don't even try. Would you go up to a god and try to defend them. Well, that's because you belong amongst gods. Those that are meant to worship are too intimidated too, and sometimes they don't even have the words, and sometimes they are a little bit jealous, and so they act out and they're not as nuts. That's all because they don't know how to actually act in front.
Speaker 1: Of a humble, worthy and superior bean. I'm telling you, you'll get your nontails.
Speaker 2: Before I do. I love you now. I'm you did have dinner? Mm hmm, it sounds like it was a good supper. How about dessert?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I can't sleep in my old room, but I was hoping to get a completely different view of your bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let's go.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, Ena Alexander here, thank you so much for all the suggestions on Patreon. Yeah, I know, I still didn't upload the superspicies.
Speaker 1: I plan to.
Speaker 2: I worry, like I think you guys get an email every time I update, But I guess being three emails a day is in one singular day.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad. If I don't do that too often.
Speaker 2: I highly suggest if you guys are a member of my patron to go in it's in your settings, to make it where you get like a daily digest rather than an email every single time. Because I have considered trying to do as a little challenge just for fun, because literally this makes me happy.
Speaker 1: It's not too much work.
Speaker 2: But doing a suggestion a day, and they won't always be in a SFW, but doing a suggestion a day and then also doing an original from my own like brain bank, that could be fun anyway. This suggestion came from Thelick Clickie Clickie and find Oh there we go. This suggestion came from Juno forty eight fifty nine. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm again working my way through that thread.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow will be the Sphinx Yandre or not falls in love with a modern person that accidentally awakens her trap or him or walks into her lost temple, trapping him with the idea of treasure only be swooped up make him her treasure. I think that could be fun as hell. Reminds me a lot of the Dragon Borne that I just did. Thank you, mister fabulous for that. I had a little bit of inspiration for this one, because again I do talk about how I had a homeless period like it spandied years like it wasn't a short period because it started when I was a minor and extended briefly into my early early early adult years, like first couple of years after eighteen, just kind of CouchSurfing, had no one spot a couple of times, but then fell in down lessons again because didn't know how to adult. And there were some kind of people who it was really difficult to realize that they were burdening themselves.
Speaker 1: And this isn't a bruden, this was a like.
Speaker 2: I knew they were stretching themselves very thin to feed me and to keep me, but they didn't want me to be homeless. So I had to find polite ways to tell them that, oh yeah I'm gonna go, yeah yeah, yeah, no, I have to their stuff over here, got to do, and then also find.
Speaker 1: Another place to go.
Speaker 2: And there was this one guy not romantic, it was not there was no romantic that was added for the prompt who was like, you can stay here, like you're fine, and he.
Speaker 1: Completely saw through. And it's rare.
Speaker 2: I usually when I don't want to tell someone something, I usually cancide stepped them and they don't catch on it's really rare, and he caught on really quickly that, like, I had no place to go, and I had fun there and I was kind of getting to a place of thriving and he was like, no, you're not leaving here until you're like good to go. And he became like a mentor in my life. He was a really sweet guy and like he again, it was not romantic. He was not interested in me at all. In fact, he had a crush and I actually helped him work on being able to talk to her and they ended up going on.
Speaker 1: A couple of dates.
Speaker 2: But then he realized it would have really worked out, wasn't too compatible as he thought it might be, and he is now married and has children. So anyways, I love you, guys. I will see you in tomorrow's video and I'm super excited. I'd love you guys,