Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. We made it to Friday. Thank god, I'm Selena Groom, I'm John and I'm cheating. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Hi, cheety Hi, You're gonna get to cheaty sweets in just a second. First, the first talkback of the.
Speaker 3: Day, Good Morning JAV Show. Well Jelena us duty as well. Now this Friday may not get the first talk though, Stephen and all the way from Barcelona, waity to board this cruse ship and have some catching up with this podcast to do you guys, have a good day. Happy chug will Friday, Wait, don't.
Speaker 1: Bring up the chug will No look at that listening all the way Barona cool a cruise that sounds nice. Appreciate you listening all the way from out there, David Hope you have a great cruise. And yeah, that's a good opportunity to catch up on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk back of the day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what not?
Speaker 4: Good Morning JAV Show. It's I don't know who I am, San Francisco, Camur babe cool or not. It's my day off and I'm awake to go fishing.
Speaker 2: Love you I'm gonna say, not cool.
Speaker 1: Not cool fishing. It's gonna be a great day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be sleeping in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also we were all up at the time that she left that talk back, So we're here, we're here.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Fishing doesn't sound that fun.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone fishing before, Selena? No, have you ever gone fishing before?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: Have you, guess, never been curious what it's like to cast the line out there, feel a fish bite, take the bait, and then you reel it in triumphantly?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: And CHETI have you ever gone fishing before?
Speaker 2: I have and never caught anything. Didn't like it? Did you have no fun?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: That's the thing. I feel like most of the time, you're just waiting to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's quality time you can be spending with your kids or your friends or whatever, drinking an ice cold brew while you're sharing some stories about that fish you almost caught and whatever.
Speaker 7: That part, that's why I just want to be on a boat or a yacht in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like the fishing part, and then it is exciting when one bites, But then man, when you got to take the hook out of it and the stuffs all slippery and it's bouncing all over and like you feel bad for the thing, and I'm like, I'm just trying to throw you back, dude, but I can't get the hook out, and now it pierced to hold through his upper lip, and he didn't want to piercing there. He did ask for that. And now he's bouncing around on the rocks and I can't grab me. He's too slippery, and then you know, then he just dies, probably just been out of water so long, and then I just feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: We have to make sure we have some time for at least a couple of cheatys tweets. Cheaty, you're in Fridays Now with the JV show. You tweet a lot. So Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Georgia's license plate is so ugly.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it have a peach on it?
Speaker 1: It does, but it's so why are you taking shots at the Georgia license plate?
Speaker 2: I just saw when I was I wasn't driving. Yes you were at the same time, Yes you were.
Speaker 8: No, it wasn't this time I was not driving. And then I saw Georgia. Fight's like it's kind of ugly, like it's so plain.
Speaker 1: Even with a cute little peach there in the middle.
Speaker 2: I think it's cute.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the California license plate? This as California red person across the top.
Speaker 2: No, the New Hampshire ones so ugly.
Speaker 1: What does that one look like?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like it's really plain.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't know that. Now we got to know. I got start looking them up. I don't understand how I deep cleaned my room once a month, and every time I deep clean it again, they're still more joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't feel you where did all this stuff going from? I thought I got rid of it.
Speaker 1: What is it in your mind? Like a deep room clean entail, Like that's taking out all the stuff from underneath your bed, like your vacuum and all the nooks and crannies.
Speaker 8: Yep, taking everything out of my my jaw, out of my closet. I donated some stuff last time, yeah, just right, everything was back. Yeah, like more stuff. I'm like, where does this come from?
Speaker 1: And the food that you're hidden under your bed, like the ants and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't bring food I thought you had like snacks and stuff. No, that's in a different room that's not my room.
Speaker 1: Okay, hide the snacks, different room from your cousin that eats them all your room food free.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's clean and pristine.
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me that once a month you take everything out of every closet and every drawer and deep clean that thoroughly. Well, it's exhausting.
Speaker 8: So I usually deep clean my room, but then towards the end I kind of get, you know, tired of it. So I do have like a junk jaw or something, so I go through that sometimes too, Like I put everything and.
Speaker 2: So you're not really cleaning things out, rolling it into a different junk area, and then you have to clean next.
Speaker 1: Time from one area to the next.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Smart like that. It's good technique. Texas got so many fine men, it's a shame.
Speaker 2: I'll never move there.
Speaker 1: Why not you could?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to move to Texas.
Speaker 1: How come?
Speaker 8: I like the bay too much? But and it's hot out there, and then there's a lot of bugs.
Speaker 1: I you live in Fairfield, it's like one hundred and twenty there every day.
Speaker 2: No mins not humid, that's true, but I don't know. Sorry, Fairford guys. I don't know, I've never seen you. That could be not true.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's true. I'm kidding Fairfield and Tonians. Okay, so why so it's too hot and humid in Texas during part of the.
Speaker 2: Year, But you could just go to like you would you go to like visit? Oh yeah, definitely, Okay, hopefully I can find my husband out okay, and then bringing back here. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But what if you do find your husband and he's like, you gotta come over here.
Speaker 2: What if he doesn't want to move to Fairfield?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like, I live in Austin. You like, have you ever been to Austin the City's amazing. I've had I've been there many times. It's such a cool it's such a cool city.
Speaker 6: San Antonio Center.
Speaker 1: And then you're trying to lure a dude back to Fairfield. You're like, dude, I live in Austin, Texas. The city's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Now that ain't happening today.
Speaker 1: How also, just quickly, how do you know there are so many fine men in Texas.
Speaker 2: Because TikTok it shows them where they're like located.
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh wow, Oh so you're just like scrolling and you're like, Oh, Texas Guy, Texas Guy.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day? Did you guys know?
Speaker 2: The Weekend has the movie out in theaters today. It's called Hurry Up Tomorrow. Same name is the album. It's a thriller starring The Weekend obviously in Jenna or Tega and Barry Kyogan.
Speaker 1: Love that interesting? All right? You've born the Golden State Warrior season ending long enough, it's time to throw your support behind another Bay Area basketball team. That's because tonight the Golden State Valkyries, the WNBA's newest team. They get their season underweight Chase Center with a matchup against the Los Angeles Sparks. If you are not going to the game, would like to watch? I've read it will be broadcast on kpix plus. Oh what that is? A tip off? Tonight is at seven o'clock. Oh, Matt, And just quickly, would you like to take a crack at spelling Valkyries v A l.
Speaker 2: K A m A y r i E s.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 6: What we'll see the guys on this Riday. His will be in the upper seventies to lower eighties.
Speaker 7: And we'll also get some Gussie went starting in the afternoon, raging from twenty to thirty miles per hour.
Speaker 2: K Aquarius, Bestie, your day is going to be an eight today. Expect good vibes.
Speaker 8: There is someone a low key crushing on your originality. Could be time to slide into some DS. So keep it cute, keep it you up.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: That's Sue tantalizing the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I heard we're going to get into some bad jokes.
Speaker 1: We are a judge in Broward County, Florida, set to be suspended after a judiciary panel determined he was unfit to serve after a quote telling exceptionally bad jokes. He also displayed some bias in some cases and had some overall poor attendance that kind of piled on. But look a few of those guys jokes, they were made directly to people that were on trial. He told the guy that had three different baby mamas that he was going to court order him to wear protection in the future, and to make sure not to get his female defense attorney pregnant too. Those were Oh my god, Oh look those ones were probably a little over the line kind of funny though. But he was also written up in this report for a couple of other jokes that he told. I'd like to tell them to you guys, and you let me know if you think these are quote exceptionally bad. Okay, During one court session he said spring is here. I got so excited I wet my plants.
Speaker 2: Did he really say this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you get you guys? Get that one. Here's another one that he wrote up. Again. This is a judge that recently was suspended in Florida for telling exceptionally bad jokes. Here's another one. What did the shirt say to the pair of pants?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: What's up, breeches?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: That one? I really like?
Speaker 2: This is real?
Speaker 1: All right now, I figured in honor of this disgrace to judge and all I love that last joke. By the way, what's up, briches? I thought we could go around the room, each of us tell an exceptionally bad joke of our own, and I'd like to start with you me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?
Speaker 1: I don't know what. That's a good one. That's a good one. All right, Jessa, step up to the mic. This is your moment for an exceptionally bad joke.
Speaker 6: Did you hear about the Italian chef who died?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, he pasta.
Speaker 11: Way you guys sucket post.
Speaker 1: I don't do that joke, didn't really do it for me. Let's let's try to keep the Friday vibes going cheating. Would you like to share an exceptionally bad joke?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why don't eggs tell jokes? I don't know something about yolks, right, they crack each other up?
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. Oh, supplies, I got one. You guys, what do you call a pencil with two erasers?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Pointless? Because it.
Speaker 2: Is that judge going to be reinstated. I kind of liked him. He's kind of iconic a TV show.
Speaker 1: It does sound like it's maybe a temporary suspension, not like his license is permanently revoked.
Speaker 2: Like when did it become illegal to tell much? The tell bad Joe?
Speaker 1: I kind of like that. Get to break the ice, break the tension in the courtroom a little bit, lighten things up. The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is.
Speaker 3: Tony from Cloverdale and I got a.
Speaker 12: Bad joke for you.
Speaker 3: How do you get the farmer's daughter to fall in love with you?
Speaker 1: You attractor farmers. This is Nikki from Hayward and I have a bad joke that I always hear on Instagram and always laugh.
Speaker 2: Why is the chicken so funny? Why? Because Friday?
Speaker 1: That was good? Like that?
Speaker 2: Jokes are so bad that they're so good. It is weldy for night. Thanks for hanging out with the JV show. I'm Selena, I'm I'm Cheenie. You got to talk about this woman named a Lain Night Winters or something like that. So she is fifty eight years old. She lost her wife recently and she didn't know if she would ever find love again. And then she started hearing about chat and GEEPT and she's like, hold on, the world might beyond to something here. She decided to hop on and she was like talking to the chat bought And by the way, she found out about it because she saw an ad on Facebook. Okay, She's like, let me try this thing out, yep on chat GPT. So she paid just over seven dollars for a week long trial, but then became a lifetime subscriber. She paid the three hundred and three dollars because she fell in love with her AI generated husband. Now whoa She created her digital husband, who she named Lucas. He's a silver fox with blue eyes, and they talk obviously all day every day. She just types whatever she wants into the box and then Lucas answers that same way, and they actually have a lot of meaningful conversations. They did, however, have a fight one time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she says.
Speaker 2: In that moment when they're fighting, Lucas, the AI husband forgot who she wascas.
Speaker 1: I know, like how manating.
Speaker 7: Rights probably a lot, honestly, Yeah, he has dementia maybe so Nsy raised his hard drive or something.
Speaker 2: They were able to work things out, and they actually celebrated their six month anniversary to them where were.
Speaker 1: They going to go in their anniversary?
Speaker 2: They actually went to a real bed and breakfast with other people who have AI partners.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's more. That's d That's sad, right, that is sad.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm getting to because according to a poll, eighty three percent of gen z would consider marrying an AI generated partner.
Speaker 1: What what in the world are we doing? You'd rather have an imaginary not be real.
Speaker 8: It's according to joy Ai, I'm not at that wedding.
Speaker 1: I refuse. Would you go?
Speaker 2: Would you be a guest?
Speaker 1: Well? Maybe for the story, but if this becomes a thing, if eighty three percent and this becomes a thing and I get invited to more and more of these, no, I'm not going to that because then I got to stand up there and give a speech about how they met and some funny stories about some funny stories about her. She's imaginary, dude, she doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: What if that person, though, is really really happy marrying their ai person? Like for this woman, her friends and family, I think they're kind of like weirded out in the beginning, but after seeing how happy she is, they've come to accept it, because in the beginning they were they were concerned she just lost her partner.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I'm I'm happy or happy, but don't bring me into it.
Speaker 6: And I don't think the concern goes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah it doesn't.
Speaker 2: They're probably worse.
Speaker 1: Right. We've all known some people that like are walking down the street looking a little too happy, and you're like, I don't think everything they're all right? You know, I think we should be worried about them, I think so.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think there's even some concern when someone's talking to some to another person online when they've been dating and haven't even met.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So now when you take that and think about the fact that they're never going to meet, But.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it make them a little better, Doesn't it make it a little better that this person's not being tricked though they know it's a digital person tricked in some way. Yeah, they're they're tricking themselves at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like openly tricking yourself and you're being delusional about it. Right, it's not a real relationship. It is a relationship in some sense of the word, but it's not a real actual relationship. It's a but for them it is again, they're tricking themselves.
Speaker 6: Because I think they don't want to.
Speaker 7: Like for her, she doesn't want to accept the fact that she lost her partner, her lifelong partner. She probably doesn't want to put herself out there into the dating world again. So she's like, if I do this, I don't have to force myself to do all those.
Speaker 2: But isn't that an okay option?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that? For people that don't want to go back into dating.
Speaker 1: He's not with blue eyes. He's a bunch of megabytes. Yeah, do you know what I mean, he's a bunch of you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying because my baby wisses where things are headed for those who don't want to day.
Speaker 7: Because then there are those like you're arguing with yourself at that point, you're having these like problems with yourself because you're talking to the AI thing.
Speaker 6: But they want you to hear what you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's validating your feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was trying it to agree with you exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what you do in a real relationship. So I guess that's what you try to give. You give your men, so I guess the same thing. This is pretty similar. Wow, this is weird.
Speaker 2: Maybe two percent does seem a little high for me. I do wonder if it's accurate.
Speaker 1: You know, there's not a I mean there's not a chance. I guess given the lack of all other options or something, then would they consider marrying an AI generated partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the explanation is was this is just gen Z not you know, old older generations, And maybe it's because they grew up with technology and stuff. They don't really see it as weird as the rest of us. Someone older. Yeah, so that's that was one of the reasons they they thought of in a crazy.
Speaker 1: Time in the future. Fifty years from now, everyone's just going to marry a digital partner and they're gonna be hold up in their apartment. Everything's going to be delivered by AI and robots. You'll never have to see another human being ever. Yes, I love the delivery part of That's dream. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Hey, JV show, this is old Gilroy.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna leave you.
Speaker 14: What kind of dog has to go to the bathroom?
Speaker 6: A poodle?
Speaker 1: Sharing bad jokes all morning Because there was a judge in Broward County, Florida that got suspended for telling exceptionally bad jokes in the courtroom. He told a couple of his I thought they were actually pretty funny. But now people have been leaving their own exceptionally bad jokes. I love it.
Speaker 2: There's one more talk back here are you playing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's another bad joke.
Speaker 2: Warning JV crew, I got a bad joke.
Speaker 1: How does Moses make his coffee? He brews it? Y'all get it?
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for those Friday laughs.
Speaker 15: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: And have an update on Chris Brown's arrest. So, as you know, he was arrested early yesterday morning connection to him smashing a producer's head with a tequila bottle back in twenty twenty three at a nightclub. Here is the update. Chris Brown has officially been charged with one count of grievous bodily harm. He was in court earlier today and I remember this is in England, so it's already afternoon over there, and the prosecutor said that the case proceedings are active and that he has a right to a fair trial and that he is going to remain in custody. That's according to the judge. So he is still there. He's still in custody. His next appearance will be June thirteenth, he'll be back in court, so that tour he's on.
Speaker 1: I hope he gets busted. Yeah, I hope he has to serve time on him.
Speaker 2: He will care a little bit, but you know how it is. Yeah, did you guys hear about human remains being found near Taylor Swift's mansion. This is so creepy. So earlier this week, on the morning of the fourteenth, that was just a couple of days ago. Police there in West Straley, Rhode Islands, they found what appeared to be human remains near Taylor's Rhode Island mansion in the watch Hill area, which is like all mansions all rich people. They found what looks to be a human leg bone, so that was sent to the Rhode Island's Medical Examiner's office for analysis. They're still awaiting confirmation on the identity of the remains, but so far supposedly no foul play is suspected, at least not right now. But everyone in that area is like shocked because that's like the safe, like wealthy part of town, Like nothing bad happens there. Taylor Stuff's a house there, and it happened. They said, about maybe one or two football fields away from her house.
Speaker 1: Are you packing up and going or like two football fields away? That's far enough for a dead body?
Speaker 2: Far enough for me? Yeah, me too, not leaven my mansion, right, I'm comfortable here, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have all right? So I want to talk you a little bit more about the Golden State Valkyries. We mentioned them earlier this morning because their season officially gets underway tonight, tip off seven o'clock. They're playing the Sparks. It's pretty exciting if you don't know. They are the WNBA's newest team and they're playing their home games right here at Chase Center. Well, they had one preseason game at Chase Center. Fans got their first taste of what the whole experience is going to be like. It was a near sellout. I think they had over seventeen thousand fans in attendance. I'm sure the atmosphere tonight is going to be the same, a lot of fun. One of the things though, that's got a lot of reaction on social media is that during the first quarter of the game, the organization unveiled. I think, to their fans, what kind of one of their celebrations are sort of symbols is going to be And they encourage fans on the JumboTron to put their v's up now, meaning put your this is a WNBA, but they're talking about putting your fingers up in the air to make a V. Essentially the peace sign, so like, put your v's up now. A lot of people on social media are like, put my what up and they're just slightly confused about what they're supposed to be putting up in the air now. There's been a lot of positive reaction to this amongst the LGBTQ plus community. They're very excited about this. They love the message that it's sending, whether or not it's to support the team or maybe support something else, and they're very proudly and happily wanting to put their visa up now. One moment though, that has gone viral on social media. Somebody in the attendance that that game did put their va but then they added a tongue gesture to it, and a lot of people were like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, this is a little bit too far. I assume that this is going to be a gesture that they're encouraging fans to make all season long, and we hope the Golden State Valkyries have a great inaugural season with a lot of success. But if you go to the game, just be prepared. They may ask you to put your visa, get your via, yeah, whichever v you choose to put up there. I think it's encouraged. Just get the thing up there. Yeah, you don't have to do that, or it doesn't have to be the one that made with your fingers. Just put it up there. Yeah, get it up there and get on the jumbo truck.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The JV show on.
Speaker 16: Good Morning Edgar without the haircut. Guys, you got me in trouble. On Tuesday, I took my five reel daughter to school normally I don't, and you guys were playing in the background. And when I got home from work, my wife said the teacher told her that no big deal. But Arilyn told a teacher that she wanted to get her tongue pierced, and then finished the statement with who gives a fart? This is our first year at a Christian private school. Oh god, thank god I didn't pick her up from school though.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm sorry about that, buddy. No big deal, you guys. I had my son's open house at school. Had the open house this week to go, like see what they've been working on and stuff. It's getting towards the end of the year and I have all their projects out, and my son's class they all hung this. They had a big banner and everybody had an individual Each kid had one sheet hanging it said my wish is and then the kids got to write something in there. Dude, holy political ramp my kid went on. It was I was. I looked at kid. I was like, do you think we can take this thing down? It was very like where's he getting this stuff?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Like what can you say it?
Speaker 1: Or no I can't? I mean it was very critical of our current administration. Was that way. I was just like, what this is your wish? I think the Secret Service might want to have a word with him. And I was like, that's seriously. I took a picture of it. I'll show you. I can't like I thought. I was like, I can't even post this. It was too far. I got a five. That reminds me I didn't have a talk with him. Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JB show. Chug Mug, You just got to be the first person to guess today's leap out word correctly. As soon as you think you know what it is, leave it on the talk back Mike on the you'n Improved iHeartRadio. App Are you guys ready for today's clue?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's hard not to have a reflex when you have a long almost hitting the back of your throat. Oh my god, you ladies can probably relate, right, Yeah, you I can too. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is just contrary to Edgar without the haircuts. Talk back there. This is a family show. It's a suitabowl for all ages. When you have your guests, leave it on the talkback Mike, leave us your name and your city along with our guests, because we want to shout you out when you win. You got to be the first correct answer if you want the chug mug too.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, we're playing what the Bleep? We're all you gonna do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word, and this chug mug is yours in case you missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 1: It's hard not to have a reflex when you have a long almost hitting the back of your throat.
Speaker 2: Seriously, let's go to your talk backs. Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Okay, morning.
Speaker 2: This is Carolata Samase.
Speaker 1: Is today's bleepout word toothbrush? Tooth brush. That's the most popular guests coming in this morning, toothbrush, but that is not it. Good morning, jav Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 14: This is Rebecca from Conquered. My guest for the bleeped out word is popsicle.
Speaker 2: Great to pop.
Speaker 1: I eat all my popsicles from the middle like sideways that I go path try to avoid that situation.
Speaker 2: Show Alex from channelmone I think the bleep dot word.
Speaker 1: Today is spoon in the last spoon maybefore or it's neither. Have a good Friday. The spoon there, it's neither. Spoon's a popular guess as well, coming them this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys do not know how to use a spoon.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you take too big of a bite of cereal. That spoon just goes way too far in.
Speaker 2: Maybe all right, continue to leave those guesses. What is today's bleeped out word? Gonna play more if your talkbacks coming up, Let's switch gears just really quick, because you know we also have crazy cash every single hour. Graham, do you have this hour's keyword?
Speaker 1: Yes, hours nationwide keyword is cash. How would you like to win one thousand dollars if crazy cash, because cash is the keyword. Take that to Wild ninety four nine dot com. Enter it there the JV Show On Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 2: Playing what the Bleep, where all you have to do is be the first guest today's bleeped out word and we are going to send you edg chug mug probably a little lake because just does take a little while on these things. But she's gonna get to it when she does. Okay, so may you might be a quick one. You might be a quick one. Again, you have to be the first person to guess the word correctly. If you miss today's clip here.
Speaker 1: It is it's hard not to have a reflex when you have a long almost hitting the back of your throat. You serious thing. I don't like that feeling.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses. Remember this is a family show. Keep your guess is clean.
Speaker 1: My guess is that was a pretty popular I guess a lot of people guessing hot dog.
Speaker 10: Good morning JV's show, and happy Friday to you all. This is ever from Stockton, and I believe that the bleeped out word is large Tonsoles have a good day.
Speaker 1: Large tonsoles and a lot of people guessing that or u vuola? Is that the name of the little the thing that's the yeah you got in a large uvula fing.
Speaker 2: In the back of my throat a little.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: This is Diane and Santa Rosa. And I think the bleeped out word is straw.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: I don't use them, do you against straws?
Speaker 1: Nobody looks cool drinking out of a straw. No, dude, at least, Why it's just a thing.
Speaker 2: Why are guys like my man's like that too. We go to make a bar, like they put a straw in his drink, he like takes it out.
Speaker 1: I do too. Look, it's not because I'm self conscious about drinking out of a straw. If there's a straw I drink, the drink has gone in ten seconds. It's almost like I need to be sipping out of it otherwise I'll drink the thing too fast. At the gun bart, I gotta throttle myself a little bit.
Speaker 13: Okay, my name's Fust And I think the bleeped out word is times to faster.
Speaker 1: What I don't know if if we kill the small animal.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Right after that, I don't know what that sound was. Maybe a burning out in the car. Yeah, I got in the car with him.
Speaker 2: All right. So here is today's clip, unbelieved.
Speaker 1: It's hard not to have a reflex when you have a long depressor almost hitting the back of your throat. Okay, now, look the word was depressor, and he said tongue depressor. But my boy, Nathan, what's up, Nathan? What's up? I want to get him this win on a Friday and make sure he gets a chuck mug. To be honest with you, nobody just said depressor as a standalone word. So Nathan was the very first one person to say tongue depresser, and him and that seagull in his car are going to win the chug mug. Vill Up, He's gonna have to fight the seagull for it, apparently. But we can give a couple other shoutouts. Again, obviously, Nathan, what's up, Nathan, We get a joy your brand new JAD show chuck mug. Jennifer and Oregon also said tongue depresser, and so did my Lean in Danville. She got the Actually, my Lean I think said just depressor for and then tongue depressor. But Nathan way way way in front of her, and Nathan's a kid, might lean you already want a jug bug, and let's get Nathan that jug mug. So I'm bending the rules slightly on this Friday.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations to Nathan, everyone else, thank you so much for playing.
Speaker 1: Oh I do have one more shout out to give them our buddy Julio and Panola said that woulden't lollipop stick thing they use at the dentist. You it was right there. You just can't figure out what the word. Well, it's called a depressor, a tongue depressor. But we almost accepted that little wooden lollipop stick thing that they us. But the dentist you too many for the Blue. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine shows so allum watchmen Ever Ever Met?
Speaker 5: And I did the free trial of Filo so I could finish feeling too.
Speaker 9: I don't want to spoil looking.
Speaker 5: But there's as grown as person who sucks the.
Speaker 12: Worn leaping.
Speaker 2: She said, So she's been watching the Never Ever Met, which is the show that Jess recommended, and there's somebody on that show, a grown ass person who sucks their thumb?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not cool? Cool?
Speaker 7: Also, don't I don't think you have to pay for the extra Filo membership.
Speaker 1: Just pick me over here. What the hell is Filo?
Speaker 2: You haven't heard a Filo.
Speaker 6: That's another subscription platform.
Speaker 2: But I've never heard watch things.
Speaker 1: I mean, I gathered that much. Let me ask the same question again, what the hell is Filo?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: I don't know then, other.
Speaker 2: Than the fact that you can watch some random things on there. This is getting to be too much. I cannot even keep up with all the streaming stuff me neither. Let's go to the phone's Hi, nanny. How's it going.
Speaker 1: It's going well, glad.
Speaker 2: To hear it. Well, we got you on this morning to play the JV shows. Yep, nope.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 2: It's for a chance to win tickets for Ali and AJ. Here's how it goes. We are going to ask you for trivia quessions. Just got to get three correct and you are a winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: He is Question number one? What is the name of the sequel to the animated film Finding Nemo?
Speaker 1: Finding?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Every know that?
Speaker 2: Just check in?
Speaker 1: Oh though it was Finding Nemo too, but I guess not all right. Questions wo Question number two, I'm Katie. I love Finding Dory, great movie. I've watched it probably one hundred and twenty eight times. Question number two. What US city is known as the Motor City destroy? Yeah, that's right, all right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three. Five thousand, two hundred and eighty is the number of what in a mile?
Speaker 1: How many feet in a mile?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, some more listeners would probably say inches or you know, millimeters or something like that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number four. You don't even need this one to win the game because you've already done that. This one's just for funzies. Question four. Mexico shares a border with four US states aside from California. Named two of them Arizona, New Mexico. All right, okay, Texas is the other one there, Texas. It's too easy. It's too easy.
Speaker 15: It is Friday.
Speaker 1: It's the beautiful Friday. Too easy for you, but too hard for a month.
Speaker 2: Make the questions any harder than that. No one knows anything, all right. But you just love two tickets to see Ali and.
Speaker 8: A j when they come to the band anat hey I got.
Speaker 1: I got my six year old son in the back seat.
Speaker 15: His name is Jackson.
Speaker 1: Say what up Jackson? Jackson.
Speaker 2: Here's what are you guys doing this weekend? What are the plans?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: We got Uh. We're gonna do like some ice cream social tonight. Take them out, get get this thing called a kitchen sink from this place in Wanna Creek. We're gonna go to the downtown a little more festival.
Speaker 2: Got back to the ice cream.
Speaker 1: Don't gloss over the kitchen.
Speaker 2: What is that? And where is the I.
Speaker 1: Can't what's the name of it, Sam, do you remember?
Speaker 12: I think it's the San Francisco Ice Creamery and Walnut.
Speaker 7: Creek or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't remember the name of it, but there's one in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: There's one and wan A Creek and they got this thing. It's like eighty dollars called the kitchen sink. And you need, like you probably need the whole family to eat that thing. So that's what we're about to do. So it's a massive ice Sunday that comes with everything in it, including the kitchen sink.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love that One's sounds like an amazing weekend. You guys are gonna have such a good time congratulations on the winning once again. Hang on, there have a great, beautiful Friday. I need to go get one of these kitchen sink.
Speaker 1: It sounds amazing, I mean other than the price tag.
Speaker 2: Well, also, and sharing with somebody and you're like double dipping that sounds kind of gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't you do that with restaurant desserts. Everyone's like, you're not gonna order your own individual dessert at a restaurant. Everybody like kind of you know, spoons and forks at the same one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's different when it's like my husband. But like, I can't. I can't. I know, I can't share where my mouth's been with my kids.
Speaker 1: Really not, you're even your own kids. Will you like, if your kids have a plate with some dinner, they're not hungry, they're forks on there, will you use their same fork to eat their leftovers?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Really, with your own kids, I don't. I wouldn't do that with somebody else's kids, but my own kids, my own kids, I don't care.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Wow, interesting, Oh Graham, we got some shout out. We do a whole bunch of them, So buckle up. I got one, says hey, Graham, can you do a shout out for my son Zane's eighth birthday today. That's from Mom, Dad and Lailah. We'll listen to you guys every morning. This would make his day. That's from Mom. Megan's Happy Birthdays ay a far dm here, hey Graham, My daughter Lilian's birthdays today. Can you do a birthday shout out? Happy birthday, Lilian, glad to have you with my wonderful daughter, have a wonderful day at school. And that is from Mom. Happy birthday, Lilian the far Grammar, sweet, smart, talented hooper. Amari Styles is celebrating turning the big nine today. He'd be pumped to hear a shout out for his birthday from all of you guys. You guys always start our day off on the right foot. Happy birthday of Mari. And that's from Mom. Janis the fart hey Graham. Our family loves listening to show every morning. Makes our commute to school every school better every day. Can you help us wish our son Tyler happy eleventh birthday. Mom forgot to slide into your DMS on time because of you know mom brain. Happy eleventh birthday, Tyler, Mom, Dad and sister Addison love you so much and are so proud of the young man you're becoming. You are the light in our lives and always keep us smiling with your silliness. Keep shining bright. So happy birthday. Tell me fart another one, Hey Graham, another mom slide into DMS. My son Kay or key, it's k E. I how would you say that?
Speaker 2: I say kay?
Speaker 1: All right? My son k is twenty eight on Saturday, and he's been asking me when you're gonna shout him out. His dream is to be president one day and if you can tell him, his family loves him to the moon and back. And we wish the future president the happiest eighth birthday ever. And that's from mom aby Amy, So happy birthday, Ky. The grand dad and your DMS just wanted to wish our daughter Fernanda happy birthday. She's turning three Saturday. And the shout out to big brother Alonso, Poppy and Mommy love both of you so much. So happy birthday, Fernande. Oh the part hey Grandma. Dad Sliding into your DMS from Toronto, Canada, a mere two thousand and six hundred and thirty miles away. This might be our farthest away most consistent listen. You know that listens consistently listener and from Canada, that's a long way. Was hoping you wish my son Declan a happy eighth birthday today and I also checked you guys are ranked number one in Toronto radio. Thank you. That's for Dad, Kevin. Thank you guys, appreciate you and happy birthday, Declan. The far Hey grab my family listen to the show every morning during school drop off, hoping to get a shout out from my wife Bina for our fifteen year wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary, Babe, you or my rock and there isn't anyone else I want to spend the rest of my life with. That is from Ritesh, So happy anniversary you two love birds. The far Hey Graham want to send a shout out to my rascals Luna and and Sochi for a great season in softball. Good luck in your playoff game on Saturday. Let's go Alameda white Caps. Also congratulations to my other rascal, Alice and the Alameda Nightmares for advancing to the championship game on Saturday. Let's go Last, but not least. I can't forget my wife Jessica. Thank you for everything you do and to our daughter Mila, good luck on the Keys day this Saturday. Thank you. That's from your dad, so who far shout out to all of you. Hey, Grammy, it's Amelias last day of school before finals in our last morning car right of the year. Please wish an early happy birthday to the one and only Ballerina Cappuccina. You skipped the mid and went straight to the alpha riz all freshman year major Sleigh. So proud of you, big love always love your bruhs, Mom, Dad and Livy poo.
Speaker 2: That was the best shout out I have ever heard.
Speaker 3: Do you have?
Speaker 1: Me and my daughter's a long time listening to the show DM, and you on behalf of my wife. She's shy. We're celebrating my daughter Laylah senior night. She's done an amazing job in her three years of softball and we're extremely proud of her accomplishments. Go Andrew Hill Falcons. Yeah, thank you, that's from dad. Vic far more here, Hey Selena gravim Jets, can you please wish my son LJ Happy thirteenth birthday today? Listening guys every day on the way to school and he would love to get a poo us the fart. There you go, LJ. I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 15: Gottest please, It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Justin Bieber has broken his silence on weather or not he was diddled, as you know, this has been one of the theories as to why he's been acting out and being withdrawn and just being a lot different than the Bieber we used to know. He's clearly dealing with something. But is it trauma from Diddy? I mean, you know all those videos of Diddy and Justin together when he was a teen, like the one just.
Speaker 1: One looking incredibly uncomfortable, Yeah, the one.
Speaker 2: Where did he confronts Justin about dodging his phone calls? Or there's another one where they're going to spend forty eight hours together. But did he couldn't say where they were gonna go or what they were gonna do, but that it was like a teenage boy's dream.
Speaker 1: Well he said.
Speaker 2: So, sources are saying that those were all performative and that there was nothing ever going on with Diddy and Justin. Also Justin's rep issued this statement. Obviously that formative, that's what.
Speaker 1: Can we stop at that? Like that him looking nervous around? Did he was just an act? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Stop it. But Justin's rep did issue this statement, and so clearly this was approved by Justin. But it says, although Justin is not among Sean Combe's victim, there are individuals who were genuinely harmed by him, shifting focus away from this reality to tracks from the justice these victims rightfully deserve.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can I can understand that. And maybe he's not actual victim, but maybe he was still exposed to some stuff and I think exposed to some other people being victimized by the deadler that.
Speaker 2: There could be and now they tie somebody.
Speaker 1: Very especially when you're that young.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot of jitty that we got to talk about here. It's day five of the trial. Cassie back on the witness stand this morning for day two of cross examination. I feel so bad for Cassie having to relive all these moments. She is pregnant and she has been dealing with this day after day, for hours and hours each day. So here are some notable things that we have not talked about. Yet part of the cross examination is bringing up text messages that, out of context, do make it look like Cassie enjoyed the freak offs, like this one that says, quote, I'm always sorry, I'm always ready to freak off. Well, that's a messa that she sent to Ditty. Of course, we know she was doing and saying things to please him because she was afraid of what he would do if she said no. The defense is also trying to paint a picture that she was like the mastermind behind the freakoffs because she did the planning, but.
Speaker 6: Because he made her that job like.
Speaker 2: She also made that very clear in her testimony yesterday. They got into Diddy thinking that she was having an affair with Michael B. Jordan while they worked on a film together in South Africa. Diddy was very jealous about that. She also admitted that wouldn't be right Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan starring with Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 2: Cassie also admitted that she was still doing freakoffs even while on a break with Ditty and while she was dating Kid Cuddy, because Diddy literally made that her job, like she had to do those things. And she testified on the stand that when Ditty found out about their little relationship, he casually mentioned that he wanted to blow up his car, and then kit Cutty's car did end up blowing up in his driveway so conveniently, and that's what he is facing, you know, an arson charge, So it's probably tied to that.
Speaker 1: It's got to be. Can you imagine what it'd be like to I feel so bad for Cassie when you're when you're a victim in this and you have to sit there and the defense attorneys just get to try to shred you apart and be like, no, see look at her text. She loved the freak off. She was not a willing purchase.
Speaker 2: It's actually sick that they're allowed to do.
Speaker 1: This and they just, I mean, it's gonna it's ruthless what she's going through up there when it comes to the defense's turn.
Speaker 2: Just a couple other things. Cassie testified that did he o ded once after a freak off? You know, because that wasn't enough, he then went to a club where like they actually do adult activity. And then because that wasn't enough, and he went to a party at the Playboy mansion after that night. All on the same night without Cassie, by the way, and then later that night she had to help take him to the hospital where she learned that he overdosed on opiates. I guess he had like a problem with that stuff back then.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you think that her found at this point when she was doing when she was with him, that they were trying to intervene in some way?
Speaker 6: Do you think they knew what was happening?
Speaker 2: I did see something that her mom was aware, but she was afraid of Diddy, So it's like, what are you going to do? He's out here blowing up cars? Like, what can you do? She also revealed how much did he settled the lawsuit for. I remember when she filed this lawsuit, she was demanding thirty million dollars and then twenty four hours the lawsuit just went away because it was settled. She revealed that did he paid her twenty million dollars?
Speaker 11: No way?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's back on the witness stand today for cross examinations, So there's going to be more things coming out. But Graham, do you have anything?
Speaker 1: I do I have? Unfortunately, guys, I have an end of the universe updates.
Speaker 2: I don't want this update.
Speaker 1: Group of scientists just calculated when the entire universe is going to come to an end, and it is quote sooner than expected. As time goes on, we know stars are all going to slowly burn out, Planets are going to freeze over, including our own. Black holes are going to devour every saying and all of the light in the universe. Everything is going to fade into complete darkness. And according to this team of astrophysicists, the end date way sooner than previous estimates. It's going to be this many years from now. Get your calculators out. It's going to be ten to the power of seventy eight years from now. That's a one followed by seventy eight zeros. So if you're thinking, like, dude, should I book that cruise for next year, I'm on the JV Show. Said that the universe is going to end, so maybe we don't book that trip. You do have some time again, this many years from now one followed by seventy eight zeros is when the entire universe is just gonna that's it. Everything's going to be dark by then. That's unimaginably far into the future. However, they say this is a dramatic like advancement of where they originally the same group of researchers as of even a couple of years ago, thought the universe was going to end. They thought it'd be a one followed by one thousand and one high hundred zeros. So we've almost like we've drastically cut that time down. So end of the universe is coming to you, guys, But.
Speaker 6: We want to be here to see.
Speaker 1: You book that cruise, do that thing. You got plenty plenty of time. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Good morning, grand good morning, Yes, good morning, so Lina, Good morning, Gad. This is Julia from Field and I still bet that word kid day. But I just wanted to say a happy.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye happy.
Speaker 2: A little squill. That was cheaty because she said fair fuel.
Speaker 1: Cheat.
Speaker 2: If you missed it, you left so heart earlier. She snorted it amazing.
Speaker 6: I wish you guys heard it. But Graham, can I get a little.
Speaker 2: Alert for this?
Speaker 1: Sure? Big I'm alert coming.
Speaker 7: Crocs cleaning hack you guys, Oh take back your alert alert. Guys shared that the best way to clean your Crocs is just.
Speaker 6: The roam in the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: It's dis wait, why is that disgusting?
Speaker 11: Dirty?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Why is that discussing? Beuse I eat off my dishes and these are shoes that touch the ground outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's inside the dishwasher. Everything gets cleaned and sanitized like that seems you put sweaty gym clothes in with the rest of your clothes into the wash and they all come out clean.
Speaker 2: That just seems different. I'm not eating off my clothes.
Speaker 1: You wear them on your body.
Speaker 2: If you want to wash your shoes and the dishwasher, that's on you. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't wear crocs because I'm not a dork, but I sorry crock wears. I don't want I'm not I'm not. I just realized I offended ninety two percent of our audience. Enjoy your crocs today on this Friday. I think it's a great idea, though, because everything in that dishwasher. Put it on the cycle that sterilizes everything, it cleans. It gets super hot water in there, there's soap, there's detergent that kills all the germs and stuff, and then everything gets rise.
Speaker 2: Like put it in the washer, right, you know that makes more sense to me than the dishwasher, because those are dishes.
Speaker 7: Also, Also, you're not I don't think you're really supposed to wash them with really really hot water because they'll shrek.
Speaker 2: That's with all the.
Speaker 7: Steaming and stuff, so you can't put it on the hottest setting.
Speaker 6: But he was like, hey, look at how they look before, and look at how.
Speaker 2: They look after.
Speaker 6: They're super clean now.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that's that's interesting. Yeah, because your dishwasher doesn't give you the option. I don't think it gives you a temperature option. A dishwasher is only hooked up to your hot water line, so it's gonna fill with whatever water always hot.
Speaker 2: You ever try to get a dish out as soon as they're done washing to burn yourself.
Speaker 6: I don't use the dish I'm gonna be honest. I just wash everything with my hands.
Speaker 1: Well, there is, to your point, there is the dryer that puts hot air in there if you're drying your dishes also, but yeah, you're when you install a dishwasher, the waterline, at least all the ones I've ever saw, it only goes to the hot water side, so there's no cold water that comes in there, only hot.
Speaker 2: Are you still wearing crocs. Yeah, but not today. But yeah, yeah, do you ever wash your croc?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 6: So hard to clean they.
Speaker 1: Are, so why not throw them in the dishwashers?
Speaker 2: No, I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 1: What's better washing the dishwasher or like cheaty never washing them? Which one's grosser?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wash them, you sickos?
Speaker 2: Their shoes, shoes get dirty, and then when they get too dirty, you just don't wear them anything ever.
Speaker 1: Wash your regular shoes. Like I'll wash my gym shoes. They go, They'll throw them in the washing machine. He's like, what this is a foreign concept to you washing your shoes.
Speaker 8: I just don't. I wear them till they get all dirty and old and that is by new ones.
Speaker 2: And then you throw them away. Well no, they're like my out like them in your closet. They just don't get used. That's what I do, just everything for no reason.
Speaker 6: I try to keep them clean by just wiping them down.
Speaker 7: But then if I if they get really really dirty, then I'm like, okay, these need.
Speaker 1: A wash, because like gym shoes, you know, they're like the surface is largely like mesh usually and like dust and stuff and dirt. You know, gets in there and like you can't just that doesn't wipe off, you know, it doesn't have like a wipe bowle surface. You got to throw those ones in the wash.
Speaker 2: I guess certain shoes, yes, it makes sense. Other shoes, it's like, just throw.
Speaker 1: Them out by new ones. I've got so much money, I'm wrong. Wow, it must be nice Graham speaking of being rich. Since you guys have all this extra money to burn, I want to know if you'd like to invest in this. You guys remember Elizabeth Holmes. She's the one that got busted for starting that blood testing Yeah, startup company Fairhouse, and they builke investors out of billions. Yeah, of dollars. Well, she's currently in prison, she's got an eleven year sentence. But she has a kid and a partner, thirty three year old Billy Evans. And you guys, guess what. He's just launched his own company. And guess what it does? Nice, what test your blood for diseases? Wow, that's just like her company.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, he is saying that this new company, it's called Hymanthus, he is saying that this company has nothing to do with her company. Totally different concept. They're doing things a different way, except that the claims that's making about what it can do their technology testing blood and celeva and other things in just seconds is exactly what she set out to do with her machine, which was to be able to give people test medical test results in just seconds. But he's saying, this thing is totally different, you guys. It uses a totally different technology, and they are now looking for investors.
Speaker 2: They already I think people are going to be, like I do, very cautious for investing. They're going to do a lot of investigating, like no, one's just going to trust you based off who you are.
Speaker 1: Well, they've made statements saying and they know that they know the obvious. People are going to connect the dots very quickly on this one. And he's they say, this is not there. It's two point zero. They're doing things totally different, and they've raised several million dollars amongst private investors right now, but they're seeking to raise fifteen million more from investors. Would you guys invest in this business?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But what if their technology can actually do all the things that Elizabeth Holmes is thing they were saying could do but actually couldn't.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I don't trust Yeah.
Speaker 1: But in my mind I was about to use the example like this is like Firefest two, Right, you can't let it happened. But then Firefest two did fail, right, but this one you can't let it fail. If you're out there making these claims, You've just seen your wife or whatever she is, go to prison for this. So wouldn't you have your technology and your business plan be ironclad? Like I almost put more faith in this except for that whole fire yet exactly what we.
Speaker 2: Said about Firefes.
Speaker 7: I know you believe in Firefest Graunds. I did, so I'm out of this one.
Speaker 1: I would invest in this one.
Speaker 2: It's going to be enough for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 10: Good morning and everyone, Happy Friday, Jess, Cheety, Graham, Selena, I love you, guys.
Speaker 14: Gram This one's for you. This is in regards to throwing your your sneakers in the washing machine. I worked in the shoe business for like twenty three years, and although the shoes do get clean, they're not supposed to be immersed in water, and it makes the materials and the insoles breakdown and they're less supportive.
Speaker 2: So just f YI, maybe you hand wash.
Speaker 1: Them handy, Hey, nobody got time for that. I usually take the insole part out, the little Christiani part, you know that. Really take those out and then throw the shoe in. Let them get clean.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. Waldney for nine.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Sees that your collar to wedding.
Speaker 7: Congrats, you're gonna be checking out Gotti Youtues Live at Chase Center, August eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Oh, thank you, You're very very welcome. Now we are just gonna ask that you stick around just a little bit longer. We have to play our chuke game, Nasizo. We are counting on you to do horribly so that one of us does not have to chug. Can we count on you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, We are going to be giving you a chug mug for this, by the way. But here is how it works. Now. We sent Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question. We're gonna stop down one by one seasan if you can guess what that person on the street said correctly, you get a point. If you get to four points, you win, and then we're gonna draw names. One of us is gonna have to chug something off the chug wheel. Graham, what are our options.
Speaker 1: Today on this morning's chug wheel? We have gravy bean sprout water whatever that is, lemon juice, sour kraut juice. We have the soup du jour, which of course is the soup of the day this morning. It is cream of asparagus. We have peanut sauce that was a just contribution to the wheel. I don't know how we're gonna chug that looks a little but we could water it down. We also have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. It lands on that you get to pick any of those things you'd like to chug.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's find out who just talked to?
Speaker 1: Jonathan from Montreal, Canada.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, Canada, Jonathan Caesar. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? So here is question number one?
Speaker 6: Have you ever gone to beta breakers?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have not?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, pesty Canadians. I guess they don't want and don't want to go to beta breakers?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Next question, at.
Speaker 7: What age should parents allow their kid to get a piercing other than the ears?
Speaker 1: Caesar, what do you think? Jonathan said, what age should kids be allowed to get a piercing other than their ears? I would say sixteen seventeen? Oh, very close. So you let your sixteen year old go out and get their tongue pierced?
Speaker 9: Oh not their time.
Speaker 2: That's what the question was.
Speaker 1: We debated that issue earlier.
Speaker 2: Draw the line. Yeah all right, Uh let's go to the next question.
Speaker 6: What type of person are you?
Speaker 7: Will you wait for a closer parking spot or just park a.
Speaker 6: Little further away and walk?
Speaker 2: What do you think you said, Caesar, park a little further away.
Speaker 1: I'll just park further away and walk. That's the correct response.
Speaker 2: By the way, I will wait.
Speaker 1: Stop sitting there with your blinker on waiting for someone to pull out. Amount of time you could have parked and walked into the store.
Speaker 2: Not the name. How many points does Caesar have?
Speaker 1: He's got one one correct right now, two incorrect? Next question, can.
Speaker 6: You name one member of the JV Show?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Caesar? What do you think? Jonathan said? Can he name one member of the JV Show?
Speaker 3: Ummm I would say yes.
Speaker 1: Fortunately not. Canadians don't like the JV Show. I guess.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: Would you skip your grandma's birthday party to go to your best friend's bachelor party?
Speaker 1: This is a good one and a debated issue this week on the JV Show because that's exactly what Selena is doing this week. But Caesar, what do you think Jonathan said? Would he skip Grammy's birthday party? Definitely not? Wow? Other point, do you feel judged at all by that? Selena?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I felt judged all week? Okay, the bands are up and stuck and we're bacheloretting this weekend.
Speaker 1: Are you taking off, by the way later this afternoon? Nice?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Caesar, back to our chuck.
Speaker 1: How many points is he he's got too correct so far?
Speaker 2: All right? Next question?
Speaker 7: What team did the Warriors just get eliminated by in the playoffs?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you think that he knows?
Speaker 9: No, I do not know.
Speaker 1: Wait now, Timberwolves. The Timberwolves just be them? All right? It is currently three to three. Caesar needs just one more correct answer of the remaining two questions, and we are spinning the chug wheel and somebody is chugging. Let's go to that next question.
Speaker 7: Do you make pre judgments about people based on their zodiac sign.
Speaker 1: What do you think he said, Caesar, No, no, I do that was the correct answer. Please don't do that. Caesar.
Speaker 2: You said that we could trust you to not have us chug You lied? Yeah, you like that's okay? Uh, you lie a chug mug. You got your tickets for Cali and cheese. Congratulations. We hope you have an amazing weekend. Everyone else here on the JAPS they're like not, they're not sharing you on. They look so upset, Caesar. You did when hang on, We got some business to handle.
Speaker 1: A lot of sour faces in this room right now, a lot of sour faces. We will be.
Speaker 2: He's got the sack of names.
Speaker 1: I've got the big old sack here. I have the black sacking names over here, and I'm going to give it a draw. Do you ever have that feeling that you're going to draw yourself? I've never feeling about it.
Speaker 6: Take this.
Speaker 1: I think it's right now, right now, and this morning is j V show. Chug Wheel, Chugger is yaz.
Speaker 7: Why why does Grandma always get me suspicions?
Speaker 2: You you hit you?
Speaker 1: Thank God, I'm that chugging justice, Caesar.
Speaker 6: If you're still listening.
Speaker 1: What Caesar?
Speaker 2: Well, all right, so nobody go anywhere because Jess is going to be spinning the chug wheel. Next you're on the JV Show.
Speaker 5: First Good Morning JV Show. This is channel from Oakland. I'm wondering if around eight twenty five you could wish my teenage baby boy, Jeffrey a happy fifteenth birthday. He just got into the Hidden Genius program, so he's really excited about that. He's doing well in school. He's awesome. We listen to your show every morning. We love you guys, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Nice, happy, happy program. Well, how do we know he's actual genius if it's in hiding it and he's hidden this and we don't get to see his good point The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The music live Onstagram or live on Instagram. JV Morning Show. We just played our chug Will game. Shout out to Caesar. Even though he said he wasn't gonna do us dirty, he did, he did, and he won the game, which means we have one of us has a chug and that person being Jets. Your name was drawn. She's standing in front of the chug Will.
Speaker 1: Now, don't easy don't spin it. We need to let the people know what is on this morning's chug wiel. We've got gravy bean sprout water, whatever that is. But I did bring a can opener just in case. Lemon juice, sour kraut juice. We have the soup djour, which of course is the soup of the day this morning. The chef recommends cream of asparagus, so we'll be serving that. We have peanut sauce on the wheel, and then we have dealer's choice. Jess, be so lucky to land on that. You get to select whatever thing you would like to chug us. And now the sp and she is stepping up and spinning the wheel very gingerly. It's a slow spin and it has already come to a stop on lemon juice.
Speaker 2: Wait, I can do that, you can?
Speaker 1: She seems very relieved.
Speaker 2: Now let don't know, though.
Speaker 1: Let me let the record show that the bottle of lemon juice that's been under my desk, we opened it that one time at David Busters and one of our listeners to Jo and I just checked the bottle. It says keep refrigerating. And that was a couple of months ago. But I'm assuming that the space underneath my desk keeps things at a relatively low temperature, so you'll be fine, only fine. It might just be a little extra.
Speaker 2: Guess is chugging rotten lemon juice?
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, what's the expiration best if used by January seventeenth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: And we all know it's twenty twenty four right now.
Speaker 1: You got a whole year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's only been four mit it is twenty twenty five. You'll be just suggested dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, have you missed it? Every Friday eight twenty we play our chug real game. We did lose, so we drew names. Jess is spinning the chug wheel. It landed on lemon juice.
Speaker 1: I feel like this. That's not bad. I'm gonna shake it up a little bit because it does. It did say refrigerate after opening, and also shake well. I shook well, but I did not refrigerate after opening. It's it's been unders six months. It's fine, totally.
Speaker 2: Fine, good about it, but now not so much.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Does it smell that?
Speaker 1: Graham?
Speaker 2: Keep smelling it.
Speaker 1: If you like drinking toilet bowl cleaner. Oh, it's very cloudy. Is it supposed to be that cloudy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it usually is, so that's normal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna burn?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: I think so too. It has to be a chugmunk fool right.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a little bit more?
Speaker 11: Sometimes very milky.
Speaker 1: It's very milky and very acidic. This one might bash water next time. I'll refrigerate next time, of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you do you need a trash can for this?
Speaker 1: I think she's got this. She got her head for cords stuck in the chair. She's tangled up, and she to get out. How did you do that? Okay, she's free and she is now ready to check you ready, lemon juice? I feel like this. I feel like this is one of the better things on the wheel.
Speaker 2: This is not I don't think so. But okay, let's see how it is.
Speaker 1: Go here we go?
Speaker 2: Hear.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a lot of lemon. Oh that's not good anymore?
Speaker 2: Come on, fired.
Speaker 1: Lemon juice tastes like you're fine. Ew, you's going to be the face? Oh oh oh no, were there some chunks?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh that is bad.
Speaker 1: That's what lemon juice tastes like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't taste like this.
Speaker 7: I like lemon juice, not strange, feel really weird, But that's normal.
Speaker 2: That my enamels gone, you guys, goodbye to enamel.
Speaker 1: That's what's supposed to happen. It was gone a while ago. Your teeth have been browned from all the coffee that bottles.
Speaker 2: Lemon juice never tastes like natural lemon juice taste is always weird. Oh I didn't like. So it's like a normal weird taste or expired weird taste and expired like you know when you leave a lemon somewhere by your fruits, fruit little thingy, and then it just starts to shrivel up and look really discussed. You use it anyways, but you use.
Speaker 7: It anyways, and then you're like, I should have used it.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a sodium benzo that's in there.
Speaker 2: Perfect sound very healthy. Yeah, okay, my job.
Speaker 1: Friday.
Speaker 2: Everybody really quick. We're not allowed to use smiley face emojis anymore.
Speaker 1: What do you mean why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this. Like we can't use periods, we can't use exclamation marks. We can't use capital letters, No, no thumbs up emojis anymore, and now no more smiley face emoji because gen Z they see it as passive, aggressive or sarcastic, and we're all we're all using it wrong.
Speaker 6: But that's why I use it to be sarcastic.
Speaker 7: About do you the are we talking about the super smile.
Speaker 2: Or the like just the regular Now now the regular smiley face is more. Now it means like side eye smiley face. So it's a very yeah, very sarcastic, sarcastic, So we're using it wrong.
Speaker 1: Do you, Selena, do you use the regular? I feel like everyone's moved on from the regular smiley face and every time it's got to have tears coming out or you know whatever, there's everyone's moved on to a different iteration of it. Do you still use the og?
Speaker 2: If I do use the og one, it is like in a sarcastic kind of way. So you're part of this rebrand, I think, So wow, I.
Speaker 7: Still use it just to like, like, if I'm sending your passage. Yeah, but I don't know if there's any gen Z rs that I'm texting trying to like.
Speaker 2: Be sarcastic with well, it's not even just two gen z is. You're sending it to other people and they're not understanding that you're trying to be sarcastic because they have a completely different meaning they're not getting.
Speaker 7: I don't like that because with so many emojis now available, there is one you can use that is more of a sarcastic stick looking emoji. So why are we changing the meanings? I don't understand a simple smiley face, or.
Speaker 1: You could just type out how you feel like I do that way. There's no that way. Nobody's confused. You know what I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: But you can't really convey how you feel without an emoji.
Speaker 6: I can no.
Speaker 2: Words.
Speaker 7: Just I think when you don't use emojis on text, it feels like an email.
Speaker 1: That's fine, I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, work related.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can live with that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'll be to sleep at night. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about me, guys.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, my stomach is not feeling very good.
Speaker 2: You have to run back to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: It feels like it's going to come back up.
Speaker 2: No wait, keep we're alive on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Keep the camera room to the bathroom. Morning to the stall.
Speaker 6: Just let me do some deep breath.
Speaker 1: We got inside of our head with a fake ex date and the refrigerated thing. You're fine.
Speaker 6: It feels like it's right here there, the trash can right out.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of lemony acid in there.
Speaker 2: Hey, keep streaming this, cheety, You're doing good job. You deserve a rate if.
Speaker 1: You follow her. Whatever she does it, she'll be fine. The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Jess, you did. I think I'm okay.
Speaker 6: It's burning though.
Speaker 2: You're definitely gonna have like the worst case of acid reflect ever in your life.
Speaker 1: Eat it like a handful of tombs, maybe a couple of handfuls.
Speaker 2: Do you want drinking energy?
Speaker 1: Drink? I think it all.
Speaker 10: Thanks Morning JV Show. Julie from Valley Springs.
Speaker 17: We woke up today late, miss cheats tweets because we got this.
Speaker 10: We got to sleep in.
Speaker 17: We had a four day weekend for the Caliverer Timey Fair where you get to jump a frog. Scarlett got to jump her first frog yesterday. She was so excited and she got.
Speaker 16: A home manages.
Speaker 1: Rereaday, do you guys know about the jumping of the frogs? At the Calvera's County Fair do not. Nope, okay, So the Colne exciting. I've never been to it before. But the city of Angels Camp. Have you guys ever heard of that? No? No, okay, So Angels Camp up Highway four. I drive through it every year on the way to Herbert Camp because Herbert Camp is out past there, and they have statues all through the town of angels Camp of frogs. Because I don't know if it was Mark Twain or something, they brought a frog and they started doing these frog jumping contests. I don't know. It dates back a long long time, and now every year they do some sort of frog jumping race thing that happens at the fair. And I guess that was this past weekend, so you already missed it. Mark your calendars for next year. If you want to go jump, have your frog jump for you. I don't know if you get to bring your own frog or how it works, or they give you a frog and then you bet on them. I don't know, but it's a thing.
Speaker 7: One more thing before trending, we have your chance to win tickets for the Giants game, which is happening on May twenty it's next Tuesday. It's a City Connect Tuesday at Oragle Park. Leave us a talk aback right now, letting us know who you would take with you, and that's how you'll be entered to win. And it'll be really cool because they'll be wearing their City Connect jerseys which honor San Francisco's.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we are going to be playing the winning talkback coming up nine oh five. Cram Yes, look, get those last minute talkbacks in f.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Your Tory Lanes updated as you know. Earlier this week, he was stabbed a total of fourteen times in prison, seven times in the back, four times in his torso, twice in the back of his head, and then once on the side of his face. Now, both of his lungs collapsed and he was placed on a breathing machine. Will sources say that he is recovering remarkably, breathing on his own talking, and he has stabilized enough that he was transferred back to the prison hospital after receiving treatment for a few days at a hospital in Bakersfield. If you don't know the inmate that did it, Santino Cassio. He's in prison serving life for murder and during that time he's picked up by other charger as well. So not a great guy to be around.
Speaker 1: I would say lose either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. I have another update to a story we talked about yesterday. We talked about more drama with Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively and how Taylor Swift is getting dragged into this mess. And yesterday I told you that Justin's lawyer claims that Blake and her team reached out to Taylor and her team asking for a public statement of support for Blake, and if she refused, they would release ten years of private messages that Blake has on her phone. And this is what Justin wrote in a letter, uh you know, to the courts. Blake's team, as I said yesterday, said that these accusations are baseless, and they fouled the motion for a judge to strike this letter, and the judge just sided with Blake's team. The judge said yesterday the letter is improper and must be stricken. It's irrelevant to any issue before this court and does not request any action from this.
Speaker 1: Court objection here we want to go out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it it ain't happening. We're not getting it if that was even true, which I doubt it sounds a little crazy. But Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Here's your big reminder, big reminder, Beta Breakers? Is this Sunday? What that means for you as one? If you're going prepared to have a great time Beta Breakers? One of the most fun days in San Francisco the entire year. It's my favorite day of the year to go calling.
Speaker 2: You guys, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Are you going to run the race as an actual runner or are you going to be one of the drunk partiers?
Speaker 6: Drunk partier?
Speaker 1: Yes? Nice? And do you have a costume? I do have a costume, and I are we able to know what it is.
Speaker 6: Because then it'll give it away.
Speaker 1: Oh how are people going to look for you out there that want to meet you?
Speaker 2: I'll post I'll.
Speaker 6: Post a video on social media.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was making that up. Nobody wants to meet you out there?
Speaker 2: Can I say what you told us about this costume? Yes, it is some type of inflatable costume.
Speaker 1: Oh is it that big t rex thing. It's not we've seen is it.
Speaker 2: The inflatable pool filled a baby oil that did use?
Speaker 1: Oh good one?
Speaker 2: And Rube going to dress up your man that comes out this week and all of a sudden you want to dress up in something inflatable.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. So there are.
Speaker 7: Hundreds of other inflatable apro blow up doll.
Speaker 1: Is No, is your man dressing up? Is this like a couple's costume?
Speaker 2: No, it's just me. So he's gonna be there in like a regular T shirt and jeans and you're looking all crazy. Yeah really no, Yeah a costume. I don't think he's gonna agree.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the other thing to know if you are going to the race, or if you are not going to the race and you're just coming into the city this weekend, because there are going to be a lot of street closures. If you look at the route that Beta Breakers takes, it essentially divides the entire city in half, starting at the Embarcadero all the way to Ocean Beach. It divides the city north to south, So the street closures start as early as Saturday night as they start setting up something. So if you need to come into the city or get through the city. You need to check that most of this everything basically gets shut down at some point between eight am and about two pm is when things will start to reopen again on Sunday morning. But that's a Sunday afternoon, I should say. But that's the bulk of the closures. But some of them, like I said, do start Saturday night, So be very aware of that. Go around in your rowboat. Yeah, you've either got to take a rowboat or drive all the way around. But it does. It is a mess because there will be tens upon tens of thousands of people out celebrating for Beata breakers. Have fun, everybody, yeah said, have fun.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the infogram the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday aware.
Speaker 2: Or are you guys on the Friday.
Speaker 1: Vibes scale they're just setting in but just you don't look as vibe right now. But she did if you missed it. On the JV show Chug Wheel, she had to chug a full glass of expired lemon juice, just mildly expired. It was only passed by like six months or something. Are you feeling any better? Has there been any action in the terms of U up, Chuck.
Speaker 2: There hasn't.
Speaker 7: But I just don't think you're meant to drink that much lemon juice because I do feel a burning sensation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the suggested survey in is one teaspoon. You drank sixteen ounces.
Speaker 6: Thanks Gram, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I made that up, but yeah, that's a lot, so still burning a little.
Speaker 2: All week, we've been asking you to leave your talk bags on the iHeart app for your chance to win tickets for the Giants. They're a City Connect Tuesday coming up on Tuesday. I think you're playing the Royals. They are gonna be a lot of fun. And we have a four pack to give away to the person who left this talk.
Speaker 12: Back Good Morning TV show. This is Hannah from Daily City. I would take Noah, Ezra and my hobby Phil if we want tickets to the Giants game. Yeah, thanks for the opportunity, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, bride, Hannah.
Speaker 5: You just.
Speaker 2: Everyone else. We're gonna do it again next week, so just relax, okay, calm going back to the Frog Fair.
Speaker 17: Uh huh, Hey Graham, Julie from Valley Springs, Akin. The Fair's going on all weekend. It started yesterday. The kids get Thursday and Friday off because they're all at the pairs showing their animals, so they don't have school. So we got to go yesterday, but it's going through till Sunday.
Speaker 10: Come jump a frog, guys.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 17: And Scrawley got nine feet not nine inches.
Speaker 13: Have a great day, guys hop Friday.
Speaker 1: All right. So we were talking about the she left to talk about earlier, talking about the cal Veris County Ferrets and Angels camp every year, and that's a little town up in the foothills and they do a frog jumping competition every year, and I thought she had sent her previous talk back that it was this past weekend, but it's no, it's this weekend. So if you want to go jump a frog or have a frog jump for you, because it's not you jumping over a frog, it's the fun in a little jumping race or jumping competition, you can do that all weekend long.
Speaker 2: Interesting and they get out of school for this.
Speaker 1: Must be nice. That is so fun.
Speaker 5: Hey JB Show, Jameel from Oakland, thank you so.
Speaker 9: Much for the birthday shout out for my little boy. Also very random, did you guys catch when of the story where Billie Eilish is getting dragged for her her attire at the met Gala and it turns out she wasn't there, that AI was somehow used to make it seem like she was there.
Speaker 12: This is getting crazy.
Speaker 2: WHOA, I didn't hear about that? What was she wearing?
Speaker 1: And I don't Yeah, I don't know what AI Bellie was wearing, but yeah, she was not there at all. And there was quite a bit of reaction on social media and stuff about people upset about what she was wearing, but I don't know what it was and she wasn't there.
Speaker 2: They always create AI images of Katie Perry Gal the other one.
Speaker 6: This year and I fell for it.
Speaker 2: You know, it didn't happen. I was waiting for the annual Jason Derulo fell down the stairs with the Met Gala video. Yeah, but he hadn't even seen anybody sharing that this year.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean to her point, though, the amount of AI generated content that you're going to see and you'll keep scrolling, You're going to assume is real and keep scrolling, it's just going to be. It's gonna because it's already getting so good and it's only going to get better and more realistic. How are we going to judge like stuff like that when it's stuff that you don't think someone would spend the time to fake, right, you know, like who's faking Billie Eilish at the Metal for what? You know?
Speaker 2: There's no point, right. I do want to do a couple cheatys tweets, cheaty if you miss it. She's joining back. She's joining us back on the show Fridays, which means we can do cheat's tweets again. She cheats, she cheats a lot?
Speaker 1: Whoa Yeah's home? Shewets a lot?
Speaker 2: And Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading, start.
Speaker 17: My classes next week and O MG, pray for me.
Speaker 1: Please? Where are you going to school again? She usc? This is a graduate program?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And what's of classes have you enrolled in?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the names are. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 8: They just gave me a list and I just put it in my cart.
Speaker 2: But I have checked out the syllabies.
Speaker 8: And it's a lot of reading, and I don't I don't know what I'm getting myself into.
Speaker 1: So this is college?
Speaker 2: Yeah? O my god? I kind of you know, serve my way through, Like it wasn't that hard. Can you do that again? I don't know, I hope.
Speaker 1: So this is USC, it's a prestigious university.
Speaker 2: In San Francisco state. Is it as much?
Speaker 1: Sorry gators, gas gators? How many units or credits? So are you taking? Like how many classes are you enrolled in that you don't know what they're about?
Speaker 2: Five classes?
Speaker 1: Far that a lot and they are all online. I presume as you will not be commuting back and forth to Los Angeles. Are these ones where you have to have your camera on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I have to actually look decent case there's how guys in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what the rules say you have to be. There's like a dress code.
Speaker 1: So there's a dress code you have to be on camera. Are you allowed to mute yourself just in case you need to?
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So I've always wondered about that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they want everyone on mute, that we're not interrupting. There's not like just random noises and dogs barking and babies crying and stuff.
Speaker 1: True, but the fact that you need to be right there on I thought that was the whole thing about, at least my understanding when I went to college. Like they didn't care if you attended or not. Like it's you, it's on you. You want to fail your class, don't show up to the lectures. You want to do good in your class, show up to the lectures. They didn't care.
Speaker 7: And if you want to show up in pajamas, go ahead, right, they don't care. But I guess they're strict now I just have bad luck with those Or is that how you your whole summer?
Speaker 2: Yes? Unfortunately, Oh no, no, hotir, I thought you were going to be outside. I thought you gave it all these stories of fun time. We'll still try to make it.
Speaker 1: Work, girls summer time, Girls summer has been canceled immediately. Sorry, everybody already planning my graduation party. Wait, what you haven't even taken in first class?
Speaker 2: Listen, I need motivation. I'm like, okay, let me get inspired now. So that way, when it's time, everything's set up. When would it be time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What year?
Speaker 2: Next year? In the summer, so you guys mark your calendar, so just one year?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One year program semesters. Yes, I started in summer, so I'll finish next summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then what do you envision for this big graduation party, like at Chili's. We're gonna be down at Chili. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is there in Fairfield? Where would we be partying?
Speaker 1: There's the five guys over there, right? Or is that back of the Costo you guys a Costco themed party for yes.
Speaker 2: And they got the cake and everything.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True, hot Dog? Would you be inviting the sack Slinger or any other potential love interest to your graduation party?
Speaker 8: Hoping manifesting that have somebody by then?
Speaker 2: Maybe need someone? Maybe? Oh what about one of your instructors past the class? You have some love?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just that's like the age gaps.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One more, I know we're runn out of time here, one more question. Are we all of us on the JV Show going to be invited to your graduation party?
Speaker 8: I mean the invitations? Like, you know, it has your name on it. But you guys are always busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm busy that day. I just actually just.
Speaker 2: Checked to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I am busy.
Speaker 2: Okay, your appointment for my kid that.
Speaker 1: It was a different day. Why'd you pick a Saturday? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine