Speaker 1: Something you sho something you should know, is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have not one, but two guests joined me today. I have from Trail Life USA. I have Jason and I have Spider joining me. Guys, thank you so much for taking the time to chat today.
Speaker 2: Hey, no problem, thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: We've got a few different things to talk about. You're busy this week, and one of the events is tonight. Now it's not officially your group, but it is part of Trail Life USA. Tell me about what's happening this evening in Seuo Falls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's our brother group, Trail Life fourteen twelve. They're having an open house tonight at Spellerberg Park between six and eight pm, and they'd be happy to have you come out and grab some information from them.
Speaker 1: This would be a great way to learn about Trail Life USA. And if the group that is having the event tonight is closer to you, you could join the group or they could join your group too. If that's more convenient. You guys kind of work together on quite a few things, don't you that we do.
Speaker 3: You know, we want what's the best fit for the trailmen for the youth, and that may be one of the other organization. We kind of teach the same thing a little bit different in philosophies, but there's always a good fit for the family between the two.
Speaker 1: And in addition to the event that's happening tonight at Spellerberg Park, your group has a really fun event happening this weekend. Jason, tell me a little bit about what you guys are gonna be doing this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're going to be out to Life Life on Sunday from about noon to eight and we're gonna be running a bouncy house area and we're going to have a booth set up there. So if anybody would like any information on Trail Life, we'd be happy to have you come.
Speaker 3: On out, yeah, and have your kids bounce around the house.
Speaker 1: I love that now you guys have experience doing this because you were at our event on the fourth of July at the wh Lion Fair. Sadly we didn't get to stay all night, but you did a great job while we were there on the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think it'll be a great time. And yeah again on the fourth of July. I appreciate you letting us help you out there, you know.
Speaker 3: And Lifelight is just a great family event for everyone to come out, learn a little bit about more Jesus, listens to some great music and some great food, and of course have the kids jumping around the mouncy house again.
Speaker 1: That is happening this weekend in downtowns Who Falls And I'm going to throw a link to make it easy to find all the information on that. But while we're speaking with the guys from Trail Life, you guys recently had like an out of state camping experience, so let's talk a little bit about that, because I think what you guys do is absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we went to God's Mountain down in Rushville, Missouri. We're doing Peak three training for both the adult and the older youths and that helps everybody get an idea of how our patrol method works and how we work together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great leadership training for both the adults and the youth, so they learn exactly how a camp out looks like and how to integrate Jesus into their life and just to enjoy the great outdoors.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and again, if you'd like to learn more about Trail Life USA, there is a website people can go to and Jason what is that website? For folks to learn more.
Speaker 2: You can go to TRAILIFEUSA dot com website and just go to find a troop and you should find both of us on there.
Speaker 1: And trail Life locally. Here is also on Facebook if folks want to find you there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Facebook, if you search Siouit Falls and trail Life we should come operate at the top.
Speaker 1: If this is something that you might have an interest in having your kids be involved in, you could stop by Spellerberg Park this evening and get some information, or you could go to this week akend this coming Sunday, life Light in Sue Falls and again at the inflatable area. Trail Life USA will be helping out there. Jason Spider, thank you guys so much for taking the time to chat today.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much, John Again.
Speaker 1: Trail Life USA. If you would like to learn more, join them tonight at Spellerberg Park or head out to Lifelight this weekend and they're going to be in the inflatables area, So talk to the folks from Trail Life and get some information. I also have a link to their website and their Facebook page. All of that at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Suit Falls News.
Speaker 3: Hey, Something you should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.