Speaker 1: Open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog's Worst Page, brought you by Kaufman and Lynd Injury Attorneys. Hell of a Thursday night game, Bulldog.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a shootout that was. Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase, Man, anybody who had those guys in their fantasy lineups last night? So the Ravens rallied from twenty one to seven down in the third quarter. Lamar Jackson, unbelievable. He threw He threw four touchdown passes last night. Joe Burrow threw five touchdown passes last night, four hundred and twenty four yards. I'm sorry, Joe Burrow had four touchdown passes last night as well. So yeah, Jamar Chase, how about this stat line for him? The Bengals receiver sick, absolutely sick. I'm looking for eleven catches, two hundred and sixty four yards, three touchdowns. It was a shootout last night. Again, both quarterbacks strove for four touchdowns. I wish I would have been up at the end to watch it, but I wasn't. But I did watch the highlights this morning.
Speaker 2: Then, So it came down to the last minute. The Bengals had the choice to tie it up or go for the win, and they decided went for the win, and I weren't able to connect, and they end up losing thirty five to thirty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe Burrow's passed for I think it was Tanner Hudson sailed high. And yeah, they ended up losing the game. But while what a game, it was big news yesterday in Gainesville. Didn't I tell you it was coming? Did I tell you it was coming?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: The Gators announced yesterday that yes, Billy Napier will be back as their coach next season. Ad Scott Stricklandson an open letter to Gator fans informing them of the news. Of course, a lot of Gator fans not happy about it, but he made that decision. I think it came down.
Speaker 2: To two things.
Speaker 3: They wanted to keep DJ Lagway, their freshman phenom quarterback, in the fold because it looks like he's the real deal. We all know how important quarterbacks are in college football, just look at what Miami has done with cam Ward. And secondly, his buyout was thirty million dollars and.
Speaker 1: I had a buddy text me. I'm going to read it right off the text.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: If Bulldog is right again, Napier keeping his job. Somebody texted me that last night. My buddy Ben Ben Pat.
Speaker 2: Bulldog had a little insider training yesterday morning. You're a well connected journalist day talking you know what, and.
Speaker 1: When you were talking about a good quarterback with what's his name with cam word, no, no, our DJ lag Lagway. When you're talking about a good quarterback, it's better than their former quarterback ar who taps out of the NFL game. If you guys remember that it was their quarterback.
Speaker 2: I just want to be on the record again that I did have that odd dream of DJ Lagway going into the transfer portal and going to Miami. Don't say it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's gonna happen now, but hey, you never know in today's college football. By the way, does anything change next season? Doesn't Napier go in the next season the same as this season on the hot seat. I mean, this is like a one year This is a one year reprieve. He's gotta win next year. He can't just get him Bowl eligible. He's got to compete for something next year, So we'll see what happens. But that was the big news college football over the weekend. The Gators do go to Texas to face the number one defense in the league or in the country, I'm sorry, Texas ranked number five. Florida's gonna be starting a freshman walk on quarterback, so we'll see how that goes. FSU goes to Notre Dame. We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's gonna it's probably gonna be ugly for Florida. Florida State. You see at Arizona State. Interested to see what UCF's new starting quarterback, quarterback Dylan Risk can do in this game. We know he was phenomenal in his first start against Arizona last week. But Arizona State much better than Arizona and it's on the road, so we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 1: In Miami High a Winter Park High graduate, was he.
Speaker 3: Not that that would be the Gators walk on quarter right?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be Aiden Warner as the Gator. Yeah, he went to Winter Park High School, a Yale transfer. Miami's at Georgia Tech. They should win that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should have won it last year too, but they didn't kneel on the ball. Yeah, I don't think they haven't forgotten that. Yeah, I don't think they're gonna pull the Mario Crystal ball this year. He's turned over the time management operations to one of his coordinators. I believe point out that Mark Daniels, who will have the play by play call on the UCF game, will join us for a complete college football preview later in the show as we huddle up with Mark.
Speaker 3: Absolutely NFL this weekend. San Francisco at Tampa Bay Bucks obviously still beat up San Francisco. Christian McCaffrey probably returning for the forty nine ers, so the forty nine ers probably should win that game. Minnesota at Jacksonville looks like Trevor Lawrence might not play in this game. He's got a shoulder injury. Matt Jones might be starting for the Jaguars. It doesn't matter. The Jaguars are terrible. And then I think it's Monday Night. Miami plays the La Rams on Monday Night. We'll talk about that on Monday. A big soccer weekend in Orlando, both Orlando City and the Orlando Pride hosting playoff games. In the city. The Pride get it started tonight eight pm. They're taking on Chicago. It's a one and done in the NWSL playoffs. The Pride obviously been the class of the league this year. They won the Shield for best regular season record. They went u beaten for twenty three games this season. But that doesn't matter tonight because it's the playoffs and will you know, they hopefully will win that game. Orlando City takes on Charlotte FC tomorrow night, third and deciding game of that best of three playoff series series tied one all obviously Winter advances. If Orlando City wins, they will either host Atlanta United in the next round of the playoffs or travel at South Florida take on Inner Miami and MESSI. Atlanta United in Inner Miami also play their third in the siding game of their first round series.
Speaker 1: Hey on Saturday. It's good to see though, when you're mentioning, you know, I mean, our Pride are unstoppable. I don't know if you can call them studs, but I'd say studs because they're badass. They kick serious asses here. And then you have the Lions who are doing well. It's good to see soccer and Orlando doing really well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely NASCAR this weekend the championship round that We've got Ryan Blandey, the defending champ, Tyler Reddick, William Byron, and my man Joey Lagan. He's bald like the bulldog, although he wears a tupe. I'm picking Joey. Look on here, wow, right, do you guys got Ryan? I just told you Ryan Blaney, Tyler Reddick, William Byron, and I'm picking the bald man with the two peg Joey log I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go for the regular season? Uh? Points guy Reddick?
Speaker 1: Okay, Pat Reddick? And then who's the bald guy or a dog?
Speaker 2: Joey?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm sorry, dude, I'm trying to write stuff down.
Speaker 2: Got it, Reddick for real quick? Lynch?
Speaker 3: Why why does NASCAR have their championship on a Sunday after doing right in the middle of the NFL season. Why don't they move it to like a I don't know, a Friday night or a Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
Speaker 2: I'm not in charge of NASCAR.
Speaker 3: Dog're just asking, you're mister NASCAR Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Call the France family. Well, Sunday morning in Phoenix might be a little bit inconvenient for you know, dead local fans there, I mean F one fan. The F one desk is closed, by the way. Yeah see he he knows, he knows that a lot of the F one races are broadcast in the United States early Sunday morning because of the global stuff, So that's seeping in there. But thanks, I don't know. It's a good question, Bulldog. It's a legit question.
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody's gonna watch it, all right.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog byankey host of Open Mike on AM seven and FM ninety six nine. The Game weekday mornings on at Jason Test and he takes some time out of his show to provide the sports page each morning here on JRR Proctory by Coffin and Lynd.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Coffin ever Saturday morning, seven thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the game. You can catch extended versions of Under Oath on your favorite streaming platform oh
Speaker 1: Oh lusaco on demand to download the iHeartRadio app from the book