Speaker 1: Time to read my lips. Chili just came storming in here.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, busy, busy, yeah, busy today. What's keeping you so busy today? Is it the suburb of Summer Sizzler? Is it all those cat pictures that are rolling in?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Tessa? Why are people sending me pictures of their cats because I told them to send them there? Send them at the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why do I have all these cat pictures in my inbox right now? I didn't see them because you can't pet them, you're allergic. Thanks guys. Hey Eric, good morning, Eric, Yes, hi Eric, how are you? I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: Who is going to represent you today? To try to win to these pit passes?
Speaker 4: I had to go with a.
Speaker 1: You had to go with Alix. Why did you have to questions?
Speaker 2: You didn't have to go with any You know, it was your choice.
Speaker 1: I chose to go with Alex, was compelled to. Yeah, just say that, Brittney, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Let me guess I was gonna take Tessa anyways, and no, I wanted Testa Finally, finally, you want some real support.
Speaker 1: She wanted the other player that was available.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I love Tessa.
Speaker 1: She's my favorite part of the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: All right, well we're gonna have to win this for you then, mart we Britney here.
Speaker 1: We'll let Alex go first. Okay, so you're the Richard guy, you're the returning champion. Yeah, okay, Alex, I had phones on.
Speaker 2: Good luck, buddy, Thanks man, I.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Thank you out, Thank you. Chili Chili's Chili's the twin brother of Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I'm looking at it's double vision here with these two double twins.
Speaker 1: You are going to.
Speaker 2: Be timekeeping, yes, sir, as soon as I say the words, start keeping time.
Speaker 1: Twenty seconds to get the word that I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Always a added stress element when Alex is playing. Always always, that's the one thing where you twins differ.
Speaker 1: Just player with Bob Marley, he's not quite.
Speaker 2: As happy go lucky as you. Chili. Could you work with your brother.
Speaker 1: I'm trying, I'm trying, all right.
Speaker 2: Twenty seconds on the clock. Dallas Daniel sent this one in. Oh boy, you gotta start like that. Yeah, thumbs up. Here we go. Pit panties something paste, pit pit pantste pit panties.
Speaker 1: What pit panties?
Speaker 3: I don't know, pitt panties chili panties, pitt panties, Tesso.
Speaker 1: Did you think that was going along?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: That was forty seconds show for twenty seconds?
Speaker 2: O god, yeah, Oh did you just find out about panties for pit passes?
Speaker 1: And I told my friends that Euston Life about it and they could not believe it. They were all giggling the whole story. They were just giggling, pitch panty.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it's pit pennies?
Speaker 1: They say, They're like, no way, And I was like, yes, that's what they were telling me.
Speaker 4: And there was a box of them and they would make a mark go into them.
Speaker 2: I think Wiggins did it and Doug definitely did it. Did choose a winner.
Speaker 1: We're not doing it all right, here we go, We're not doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty seconds on the clock. Jacob sent this in thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Nugget nibbler, nutty nipple, nugget, nugget, nibbler, nugget nibbler.
Speaker 3: Oh no way, I thought I was king.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get the pit panties, but he gets the nugget nibbler, nugget nibbler For you? Was that talked about on the show?
Speaker 2: What did he say.
Speaker 4: Before he gets that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember nippler nipples something nutty nipple hamd titty. Alright, here we go, nutty hand titty. Oh wow, all right, this is day one listener, Drew, Day one, Day one Drew. He said, he's listening since day one. I just I didn't know what he was talking about, and then I just heard it in the commercial that we played in the last commercial set thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Vegan leather, what vegan leather? Something leather, vegan.
Speaker 4: Leather, vegan feeding leather, Vegan leather, feeding leather, Vegan leather, vegan leather.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting vegan killy. You know, I want to speed up the timer for you.
Speaker 1: Then you always do. It was I don't remember what. I don't think it was Max Spot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad that he you one.
Speaker 1: All right, this is dumb word vegan leather. That's not in his vocabulary.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tessa, right, well, actually ready, Brittany's favorite part of the show needs one to tie two to win today.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got her.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. It's for pet tickets, man, this is for pitt tickets, all right, Jingle Blake, who Jillie already said times up.
Speaker 1: I just can read.
Speaker 2: I will say that all right, twenty seconds, twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty seconds on the clock, Mississippi.
Speaker 2: It starts when I say the word this is for Britney. All right, here we go. But jingle Blake, he's got a couple of screws loose.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up, yes, thumbs up. Salami Mommy, what salami? Mommy, Talafia, Pappy, Salami, Mommy, Salami, Salami, Mommy, Salammy, Mommy.
Speaker 2: Oh god, where is that salami?
Speaker 1: Mommy? Jingle Blake, like.
Speaker 2: Talafia, Chilie, you spent some time in the strip joints. Anybody ever go by the salami mommy?
Speaker 1: No comment, no comm still seven o'clock. That's what those sandwiches must be in the fridge. Hora. Oh I didn't bring them.
Speaker 2: H okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Carlos.
Speaker 2: I thought he looked like a Carlos too, Carlos, Carlos. Twenty seconds on the clock, Please yes, sir, thumbs.
Speaker 1: Up, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Busty biscuit, busted biscuits, busty biscuits, busty biscuits.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: Was that set on the show The Sweet Biscuits. Busty Biscuits.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, Uh, Tessa is the winner today. No, Brittany is the winner.
Speaker 4: She is my girl, and I'm gonna put her in the pit to see I prevail in Hailstormskay, Saturday.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Brittany. Awesome. I'm so excited. Okay, good me too, Brittany, Eric, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no regret.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, cool, no regrets.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be buying tickets for that show if you do want to go. Now, my congratulations,