Speaker 1: Oh scream.
Speaker 2: Okay starts more on.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: It is everything is a bitch. Mike Gagavino here with E. J. Benzon, and we have a special guest today. Alf you want to introduce our special guest.
Speaker 1: This is the man in high school that I swear to God everything I did, I wanted to make sure it was okay with him, The famous, infamous Kenny Wood, also known as Marv. This fucking guy was I don't even know what to say. Like I personally, I would always look at Marv should is this the right thing to do? Is that the right thing to do? He had, He had a spell on me in high school. He still does, he still does.
Speaker 2: Not from not from a morality standpoint. You weren't looking at him for his moral guidance.
Speaker 1: It was, well, you know what, he's a guy you can bring any story to. And you know what, Marvin's all sort of guy you can say or gotta hurt some people. I can't tell you about it. He'll go, what car do you want to take? That's morph not that we want to hurt people. But if he ever came down to that, he would never give you up. He'd bring the shovel and the lie if he needed to bury someone on top of being a tremendous business man. But that's that's him to me. He's just never let you down.
Speaker 3: Loyal brother, I know you are.
Speaker 1: It's tremendous.
Speaker 2: So I am down in Palm Beach staying with Kenny for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: And hotel, Mike, you can't spring for a hotel.
Speaker 2: Great hospitality, but running around town with Kenny's West Iceland with Kenny everywhere, everywhere he goes, it's like, you know, starts now. I know what's going on at this place until I walked in, then that.
Speaker 1: Yesterday. Remember party starts right now. Whenever somebody walking would say that, yeah, no, that was that's Mark. That's who he is, man. He's just he's one of those people. He's the mayor. Wherever he goes, he's the mayor. And I'm glad to say he still is.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's something to live up to. You guys, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Do you remember yourself? Let me paint a picture. Kenny lived about I don't know, two hundred yards from the junior high school. We used to leave on the high school right at the high school. Actually, we used to leave. Sometimes, me and Whitey would leave and go into your unlocked front door and eat your food for lunch, even though you weren't home, or your mother wasn't home, your dad wasn't home, And we eat Kenny's food and then leave the house and go back to school. And then I remember Kenny in love with Linda La Piana, who was such a pretty girl. What a great girl she was. But Kenny would show up outside with we all had acne, although I don't think Dad but me and more of that acting, and he put these clearysl dots on his face, and even though to his girlfriend's house with the clearistle on his face, and I say, how the fucking sweatpants? Yeah, no one, no one, I could tell sweatpants clarsol. Linda loved it. That is.
Speaker 2: Then it would be pick me up at Linda's. Yeah, yeah, but Linda's pick them up and he still has the clears and the sweats on. You were going out.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember one day because Whitey, as you know, lived out of the block. Yeah, I was dying for a bowl of cereal and I pulled my bowl of cereal and I.
Speaker 3: Go in and there's no milk.
Speaker 1: I'm like fuck.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like fuck. I said seven in the morning, and I say, you know what, still, let me run down to Whitey's house. I went, mother, sister, they're all sleep. I walked home. I sit at his kitchen table. I grab a spoon, grabbed the milk. Had nobody knew what was.
Speaker 1: That's what it was like, and it was I was like that.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't even just Whitey the next door neighbor. Like my parents didn't put up with ship from my friends, except for Kenny. Kenny would walk to the house and he had he had more privileges than I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mother, who has a you know, Yolanda, goes by Joli call her Yoli. He would call her to the point where he knew she knew. Kenny's nickname for her was Jo and wasn't just talk about it while nobody could get away like anything like that. And he would just walk into the kitchen, walk right to the fridge, open it up, and you know, taking a sandwich, and then you know, like, hey, Julio, where's the uh?
Speaker 4: And we still have this sort of bond where you know, went on with me and her. She's and Mike told me stories. I think that if anybody ever tries to say anything bad about me, shut him down.
Speaker 3: Like you know, you know you.
Speaker 1: He is so great.
Speaker 2: His uh former mother in law is best friends my mother.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, right, right.
Speaker 2: So when they were going through everything, his mother in law would occasionally drop something you know about maybe you know, Kenny not being the greatest son in law, and Yolie would step on her immediately and he shut up. She didn't want to talk about it. She would defend Kenny, but she never gave her. And I would say stuff to her like it's that you're doing it, it's taking off, and she would say, yeah, I love Kenny.
Speaker 3: But also.
Speaker 2: I saw Gil, I saw how I won't say her name. I saw how she was, she was living and for you know, however many years she just spent the money. She spent the money on this.
Speaker 1: Since she spent the money on that, you could talk about like that and I'd be like, oh God, well, you know it's funny. I don't know how this happened. I remember, I want to talk about a turning point in my life that happened on the basketball court in senior year. Kenny. Kenny was really good at every sport. He was the kind of guy that peaked and he kept his talent all the way through high school, but he didn't necessarily care about it outside of pitching.
Speaker 3: What I think I peaked the tenth grade.
Speaker 1: That was no, no, no, no no no. You always were like you were a great pitcher with that knuckleball, but you didn't like think athletics was that important to define you. I remember and we're playing in a senior year and we're going in in junk time and You're like, you shoot. I don't want to shoot. I'm like, well, because I don't want to you shoot, I'm like, I'll fucking shoot, and we I would take those shots. And I'm like, why doesn't Kenny want to shoot? He's a fucking star. But you would give me I remember you, I see you giving me the ball to shoot. I always remember that. You're a very generous person. But I wonder why, Like what happened in the brain like that he said, you know, I'm good sports.
Speaker 2: That was your time.
Speaker 3: I knew you, and I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew gave me ball you would shooting.
Speaker 3: That was your time and I I didn't give away.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, but you were.
Speaker 2: Great beast people like posture was always he looked like bird but I know right, but he'd be on the he'd be on the mound making faces, you know whatever else, talking smack, and you go like, I played a lot of first baseball. Kenny was pitching, and so I'd go round and he'd be like, look at this fucking idiot that's about to get up.
Speaker 1: You know him.
Speaker 2: I was already making fun of the kid that's about the hit and telling you how he's up, and.
Speaker 1: Then that pitch and then he, you know, he'd look like even hide in his mouth behind the mitt and and let us know, and knuckleball's coming. He would tell us ahead of time, and we watched this guy feebly swing at a knuckleball, missing him by a foot and half. When that was and you'd come up and you had power and you'd put them over the fucking track or whatever, it was great. I don't know, do you guys still think about your high school memories that much? Because I live in high school in my head, I really do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: You know, between you and Tony Botch, you you bring back things that I never remember ever doing. But you know, high school to me was you know I enjoyed it. You know I was. I was an athlete, you know, you know, a star.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that, did you not know you? Yeah, bro, you're a big time man. We were big time.
Speaker 2: Google didn't get athletic in a class of kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got most athletics in a class of nineties. That's not.
Speaker 3: Fifty. But I also I think I I shared it with Andy. I think Andy Phillips and every other thing you know, most successful honest.
Speaker 5: So they're probably figuring, you know, let's let's take this every guarantee. I guarantee you doing much better than any films right now. And I know Andy is very smart. I think he went to some ship where do you go?
Speaker 1: I see I see.
Speaker 3: Andy now on uh really focal one of them. Wow. I think he's done ordinarily well. He's always been a good.
Speaker 2: We just credited each other like two months ago. And I'm trying to think who I knew the company he was with? For you, I think he might be retired, but wow, for him, he was a big wig in either probably equity fund.
Speaker 1: Or Okay, he made some money, all right, I'm talking about it, guys. I've been in little league football. I think we're playing on when we're the Buccaneers or the Pirates. I forget what team, Mike, he might have been on this team. But Andy comes back into the huddle and he's crying, and he would have right, he would have had like a fucking mule. And I somehow speaking about like you know what I'm all about journalism or finding out the reason. He asked him, why why are you crying? And he just he couldn't get over the fact that his father was mean to him. He took that anger out on the football field. I learned that at eighteen years old. Seventeen years old. I never forgot it. He would come back crying, and that fucked up. I don't know what his father did to him, but.
Speaker 2: His father at every sport would be standing there by himself. He didn't socialize with anybody, to come with anybody else, my son, there's rock roll all, whatever it was, he would come by himself. He wouldn't socialize with the other dads at all. None of them even knew him to have conversations. He would stand there by himself and those both he and his brother. I think it was harder on his brother actually, JD. But you can tell you could tell how much pressure there was at home to perform. I mean, look, the guy basically at a ninety nine point nine average in high school, so Valde and you're gonna win a most athletic. I mean, he wasn't most athletic, he just was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He just played really hard with everything he did. He wasn't great an athlete.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you one of the best parties we ever went to was any Philips thrown and party at his house on Oak Beach, right. I remember vividly. We were sitting on the roof. It was a crazy ass party across our buddy Chico was there and doing all sorts of crazy shit. But Andy wanted to fit in with our group because we were, dare I say we were the cool group. We had great guys in our group, and Andy was a studious kid, and he wanted to like lake up with Hey, I'm fun like these guys. I felt it, you know. But the party was great. But I'm sure he got hell for holding a party at that house.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Gilga Right, remember.
Speaker 2: The time the first time said seen him wasted and he was funny as ship wasted.
Speaker 1: Remember remember, okay, flashback library feels. We'd go to this lawn behind the library that was huge, right next to the high school. Let me just drake beers and then and you know, flirt with girls, make out.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Steve Palladino. He goes through a bottle of beer about fifty yards. HiT's Palladino, but no one knew it's I got to practice Saturday morning and there's Palladino with a cast on his right hand. She going in with the bottle. It was so stupid. We the things we did back then. I can't I can't take it. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Palladino. Palladino, the entire family of Palladinos had the biggest noses you've ever seen your freaking life.
Speaker 1: Oh follows a Pelican, all right.
Speaker 2: So so Sweezy and I are over at his house one night and we get completely smashed. And Sweezy sees a picture of the family, you know, on the wall in the living room, and he and he grabs a fucking marker.
Speaker 1: He makes the dad.
Speaker 2: He makes the dad's nose like like three inches bigger than it already is.
Speaker 6: He takes a family phono, its the it makes that nose even bigger and we just leave.
Speaker 2: We don't even tell Paladin.
Speaker 1: You know we've done it. That's why we got that song. Give it to us during class week, you know Friday, you know, and I grasped your party.
Speaker 2: You may be right.
Speaker 1: That was dedicated to us. Kenny would A, j Bens and Mike you know John lynch A got that song because we would go to houses for these parties and it would be insane. Remembould party at Would Beatles. Party at Would Beatles is huge me. We got people at beanss.
Speaker 3: How about Chico? How about going to the party and Chico most to the front door and the quarterback of the football team, Scottie Merritz, comes up and you know you guys, you know you're not allowed here. I was I was sent up here to bounce. Okay, pick what wall you want to bounce off? All you want to bounce off of?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: How party was the bouncer at he came?
Speaker 3: It was the bounce Jenny that was to be.
Speaker 1: And Chico A living to New York City. Sorry my voice is stupped up, but we're going to a party and a three lounge downtown New York City and we couldn't get in. This guy Jeff the doorman would not let us in. So she goes like, pick a window. He says, what pick a window? What do you mean? I'm gonna try it through a window. So you picked the window and throw you through.
Speaker 3: That was got ship and one of a kind.
Speaker 2: Che go no who bit Chico.
Speaker 1: Ellen knows man.
Speaker 3: That was that chappie. That was not one of the t chappie.
Speaker 6: Big chapping party. Yeah, big party was the nastiest looking scar like the way that thing healed, I mean he forever. I don't know if he got it fixed a little bit later, right, aj did he have like plastic surgery or something something that makes that.
Speaker 1: He did something that it wasn't as obvious. But when it first happened, that BikeE Mark was like you could see it from a mile away. It was you Jona's nose.
Speaker 3: He's like, I didn't know. What I didn't know was Bob Passio.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Think of all the things passed you could Passio figured all right, the least thing I can do to just let this guy know that killed him. But I'm not going to kill him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what it did and what it did, is it put Passio in our group of friends just before that he really was, you know, our group. And then what happened with crazy Matt Christie visy story about Matt's brother coming down allegedly with a wrench and hitting Passio and fucking his face up and you know, busted his jaw. That Matt Chris and the way Steve Izzi dispute. In fact, they got really vocal when I did that show memor Mike, they got really they got angry. Matt and Steve. They're like, no, it didn't happen that way, man, They do they all did not that until they're dead.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Met, I think what happened was there are a bunch of comments, uh inside of the the Facebook. Yeah, and Matt Chris came into it, and he came on top of it, arguing that it that it went down different leading Matt.
Speaker 1: Matt's such a great guy, Matt, Mattie Chris is a great guy. I love Maddy. You know, he he's another guy that was just tremendous on the baseball field. I mean, right, he played short stock, right, Maddy, he was he was he was great.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mattie was a great athlete. I still was. He'll keep in touch with Maddie. We got some.
Speaker 4: Stories with him. He one time we were playing John Sweeney's team and Ken swing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: They were on the purple, they were on maroon, were on purple, and Mattie's pitching like halfway through the half way through the game, you know.
Speaker 4: Were crushed them. They couldn't hit. Maddie decides to put the glove. On the other hand, he'starts throwing lusty. He's not doing ship, no bullshit, He's not.
Speaker 3: Oh ya wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Maddie was an incredible athlete. And you know when I when I did the podcast about the Visy and passio fight, Maddy was the first to comment and say, you know, some of those details are wrong. And then you know, we we we all got along. But Steve after that podcast, you know, blocked me. He didn't want to be a friend anymore on Facebook and now really yeah, he just I wasn't able to talk to my I. I wrote to him when it first happened, saying, Steve, you know, this is just stuff from nineteen eighty in my head. I'm sorry if it's rolling here and there, but I remember Bob being in the hospital with his jaw jacked up, and I gave him the phone when he called Steve is his parents. I gave him the phone and he said, you know, I'm going to get to Colorado because we all thought Steve was there. His father sent him to Colorado after the beating. And he said, we're not going to learn to ski, We're going to get things done. And I remember that to this day in Good Samaritan Hospital, and they they dispute that, but I was there. I remember when he cracked Bobby Stevens in the parking lot of the high school on the back door in summer school. He cracked Stevens and he said, you're the first. Now I'm going to get the rest.
Speaker 2: Well, you had your you had your leather pants on, and we're no.
Speaker 1: Out in two thousand. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: So I buried the hatchet that night, we like hugged it out and talked about it. You didn't do that with him that night?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't think I did. I was so big, Mike, Mike, I was famous. Why would I hug Steve Issy? Come on, I mean Amy and Bray. No, I didn't do that. Steve's a great guy. We're all we're all great guys. It was a stupid night in the summer and somebody went too far, which was Matt's brother, and we're separated by this horrible story. But we all love each other. I mean, I love Maddy, I love Steve, you know, great high school guy. He died during a hernia operation. Is that what's being said, that's.
Speaker 2: What we heard read any kind of.
Speaker 1: Anything, But that's scary. That's just scary. Do you I'm gonna ask you old it is, But I'm gonna ask you a question. I know I've been in the hospital for some scary situations, both of you. Do you think about your mortality with respect to hospital visits or doctor visits? Are you starting to think, like, oh, ship, something goes sideways here, I can be dead? Do you think that way?
Speaker 3: I am? For some reason, I always have this thought of, you know, a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah I used to to.
Speaker 3: Certainly I'm not in the best shape of my life, but but I always think, you know, you know, one day you just have a heart attack, You're done.
Speaker 4: So that that's that's my fear. But as far as going to doctors, I'm not big on doctors. I always I'm a.
Speaker 3: Little stupid, you know what I mean, It's like something's wrong with me. Don't don't, don't, don't know my day, you know what. I Meanwhile, that's a really stupid way to think.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean, but the same time, because I see it the other way with my My wife goes to the doctor. She hits a hangnail, She's got to go to the freaking doctor. And I won't look if I if I tweak something, I know it's gonna be okay in a few days. If I don't feel well, I know I'm going to feel better in a day or two.
Speaker 1: I mean I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I break an arm or I do something, okay, I'm going to go to the doctor. But I don't just get a physical once a year, go to the doctor unless you know something, you know, really serious is is is going up?
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I won't go to the doctor to get the physical ones yere, I don't do it. I don't think most Americans do that. I really don't. I think we're just like keep living and keep living until something feels bad. Then we go to a doctor and say, what's this about.
Speaker 4: That's old school. I mean I remember growing up, I don't. I don't think. I can't remember going to the doctor as a kid. Well, I know, you'd have one of those colls, remember you get, yeah, those copts as a kid where your chest feels.
Speaker 3: Like it's gonna Yeah. Yeah, my mother thrown vix on it in the morning and attendants. I know, first grade to sixth grade, like four or five years.
Speaker 1: I never missed it.
Speaker 3: I never missed school, you know, I know, I know wreaths. You can't you choke your coughing a little vix exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, did your mother ever put vix in your on your feet with your socks over. No, but I heard about that, and I had that too, and I hadn't ballar too. My mother put ballack in my socks, wick her onions, garlic on my diaper. Yeah, but I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mike. Well, the theory was what Italian, You put garlic one a little cheese cloth on your diaper and he's gonna be okay. My mother actually pierced my hip skin when she put the safety pen on me, and I was crying, but they figured out. But yeah, we believed that these old tales when we were younger nowadays, I don't know what kids think about when it comes to school and doctors and health. I'm not sure. Look, I I'm on record saying I've never felt the same since I got the COVID shot. I've never and I've got COVID four times since the shot.
Speaker 2: I don't see the shot sent sent COVID all over your freaking body.
Speaker 1: I agree. Unfortunately, I don't. I don't feel the same physically as a man as I used to before COVID. I just don't. I don't know if you guys feel the same way or I know, Mike, he got the shot, Kenny, you did too.
Speaker 3: I was a holdout AJA until my middle brother died, and then I talked to him when he was literally the day before he died. He was real, real right wing conservative guy you know has shown. His last post on Facebook that he had before he died was fuck you in your mask?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So, I said. I said to him, if you had to do it again, would you get the shot? He said, definitely, so I will. Literally the next day and I said, fuck it what, I got the shots. You know what, I'm not. I'm not happy I did.
Speaker 1: I'm either I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's COVID the shot related or not.
Speaker 1: But I don't feel I feel a lot more.
Speaker 3: And again I don't know if it's you know, because I've got I'm getting older and whatever. But I don't have the energy, any of the energy I used to have. I never I don't ever get up in the morning and say, man, I feel good. I'm aching and painting. It's just like, I don't feel good. Not that I'm sticking, but I just don't feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But again, it could be. It could be I got lazy, you know I started.
Speaker 1: Of course, it couldn't be bad mine. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: You know? When I had my second back surgery, the doctor said, look, you unless you want to be doing this once every couple of years for the rest of your life, you've you've got to have a routine, and you've got to you got to take care of your core and you got to make sure you're long enough to support your And so I started this routine. It takes me a full forty five minutes. Wow, I do it every morning. I get out of bed every morning, I get right on the ground and I go through everything I gotta do for forty five minutes before I do anything else.
Speaker 1: What you know what, I absolutely believe that you do that, because that's always the mic Agrivino. I know you always prepared for shit. You always were ready for tests. I has to try to cheat off you, but you were left him and so I couldn't really see you. Also tiny, but that's who you are. I think me and Kenny are a little different than that. I think we let things go by the wayside sometimes and we expect that I'll be fine, I'll be funny. Do you feel that way like I got I got a horseshoe ups. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you feel lucky.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm the lucky guys since Joe Demajo. Yeah, I feel really lucky. I'm blessed, thank God.
Speaker 4: Health wise again, you know, it's just got to be I'm out of shape because you know, I don't grieve a lot of times. I don't grieve, right, I don't feel sure, you know what I mean. But it's just we're should in shape.
Speaker 3: We don't work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not a little bit of just just do like what I did this morning walking around the neighborhood a.
Speaker 1: Little bit essentially will that's what I'm doing for jam. I went there twice, but did you know a mile or two on the treadmill did the circuit a little bit. Just trying to get all the limbs loose and feeling good again. But he's not remembering all the injuries like Kenny's shoulder from that fight at the Copper Kettle with Brian Sultan. You know Kenny threw his shoulder out ten nights thirty years ago or five years ago. He's not the same. Is it still hurts you?
Speaker 4: It was probably forty five years forty five years ago? Yeah for you, Yeah, it's I don't know. I've got something. I either tore a labroom or I did something. You know, I can't raise my left arm really high or it'll pop out the what was that the movie where the guy's shoulder popped out. He had to bang it against the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lethal weapon.
Speaker 3: I remember one, Nick Coops.
Speaker 1: It hurts me.
Speaker 3: I remember two times.
Speaker 4: One time I I scared my daughter up to flight the stairs to her bedroom and I had her over my left shoulder for some stupid reason, wo out and I couldn't drop.
Speaker 3: I had the stairs. I got up, says, I put her on the phone and I went in the bathroom throwing up. I'm soul. Another time I had Chico over visiting. I'm laying in bed and I turned fucking shoulder pops out and I was sleeping and I couldn't get it back in. I'm like cheek and I wocome he had to find.
Speaker 1: Them coming throw it in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 3: Injuries. But what happens when you young and stupid?
Speaker 1: You speaking of God? My voice is terrible this morning yesterday post trip. Anyhow, speaking of injuries, I was gonna ask you, Mike, you've got two surgeries on your back, like or one.
Speaker 2: I've had two. I've had two. I had my my achilles. So I tore my achilles tendon.
Speaker 1: And that's awful.
Speaker 2: You know they people tell you it's awful. All these guys say how painful it is. No, when you do it, it's not. I mean, it's the weirdest thing ever because you hear this loud pop. When I did it, I was coaching my son's baseball and I was throwing BP from so I'm on the mound and you know, all the guys are shagging balls, throwing it and some idiots or you know, well you want to bounce or whatever from the outfield. So I'm throwing the batting practice and all of a sudden, I think somebody's hit me right in the back of the leg. I turn around and uh and I was actually was Andy Garcia and I coached the team together. So it's over at first base.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Turned around to yell, who just hit me? And he goes in the second I did it, my my leg starts wobbling. Oh god, And I just went to the ground. And you when you do this thing, of all the injuries, you ever get this one. You know the second you've done it, because you go to the rend this and it's gone. Oh my god, that's horrible, and that thing hire life is just gone and it folds up all the way up your legs.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? That's so scary. Do you remember Mark when we were doing were having basketball practice, and all he aretis who had the best hoops on our team. He could dunk it fucking six foot over big black dudes. He was an animal. But remember when it attendon that held his knee caps together split and well you're not there. It all just disappeared. His kneecap was gone. So I went down at Yeah, it was horrifying fact.
Speaker 4: That the Achilles, that it affects people different. Because I was playing racquetball with sport with Roberto Feening. He was a pretty big, you know, pretty relatively tough guy, you know, a guy's guy. Yeah, he tore his, he he snapped his He was rolling around screaming like a little like a little girl on the racketble.
Speaker 3: So he was. He was scruciating, wow, scything or something. I mean, I got my I remember getting my wisdom tooth, my wisdom teeth pulled.
Speaker 1: That's bad, teeth pulled. I went.
Speaker 3: I went home to my my inmost house and spaghetti meat poles with Italian bread.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it all, you know, it all depends.
Speaker 1: Getting a shot. I had my bad back. They gave me some cortisone and it was a spinal tap. They dropped it down my spine. I had to land on a on a bed in a position, and they said, look, you know, don't worry about it. It's fine. There's any problem, we'll tell you that we've entered in the area that we have to two minutes in. Okay, AJ get in a fetal position. Calm down. I'm like, I'm Calm's wrong. That's scary shit when it goes down your spine to drop some steroid in your body. And it worked for back two or three weeks, and then I was right back to being miserable again until I got that surgery. It's a tough I mean, I still have arthritis down there, but I know I'd be better off if I lost my belly and worked out and my hamstrings were loose. You know, my own worst enemy.
Speaker 2: You know, guys are the biggest pussies though. Yeah, yeah, your wife getting amnio.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's terrible. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: The ship that they go through during pregnancy. I mean that, well, there's.
Speaker 1: Also a prize at the end. There's a prize at the end. When we go through our back pain, there's no prize at the end. I mean, having a baby is wonderful, but when there's no baby at the end, it still sucks.
Speaker 3: I want to get disgusting, But you have to take like a hard ship and imagine now, imagine a woman with a fucking baby's head forty times signs of that the pain that they must go through.
Speaker 1: It's gotta kill them dying over there my throat is I love that she he said three times more painful, like he's done the research.
Speaker 2: I love that he always does the research. Should we do like a news story or two?
Speaker 1: Here's it's uh, yeah, let's do it. Let's go for the.
Speaker 2: Six listeners that haven't.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I'm actually I'm actually happy that we're gonna pop with the a shell. Let's jeep. It's good.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's fun. I love I love doing it good. All right, there's so many funny, fucked up things going on in these Olympics every day. It's and the funniest thing is that NBC doesn't cover any of it. So NBC just pretends everything is is perfectly fine and perfectly normal, and they just go ahead with their Olympics coverage. You haven't heard ship about the whole scandal with the with boxing with these.
Speaker 1: Uh the mennirls not in boxing.
Speaker 2: But so yesterday, I guess this this one kind of blew up where we had this hot she's from uh Paraguay.
Speaker 1: Swimming swimming. Oh yeah, she's she's very cute, but.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really come out exactly what she did. You know, they say glamorous Olympics swimmer Luana Alonso is now finally talking because she was kicked out of the Olympic village, the athletes' village, for quote unquote inappropriate conduct, and all she says is that she was accused of distracting other competitors by socializing and wearing skimpy clothing.
Speaker 1: Listen, did you see her? You saw her Olympic outfit? Did you see the tan lines that are about how she wears her bottom when she suns herself. She's very like the Olympic outfit is fine, but they need to see the tan lines. And she wears a very low or very low cut bikini bottom. She's got the Olympic sealed tattooed on her. And he's hot right now. Yeah, she's hot. She's a beautiful little she's a beautiful young woman, and yeah, she's probably having sex with some guys there. I mean, the Olympics are all about fucking. That's why they make the Ben's cardboard. They do all they can to stop them from fucking. But if you get a bunch of twenty year olds who are at the top of the ain't you're fucking?
Speaker 3: I heard she hooked up with the pole vault guy.
Speaker 1: With the pole vaulting, pole vaulted.
Speaker 3: Now you know why I gave up pole vaulting.
Speaker 1: I said into it. You know that broad bastard. You know, if it was Richie Pepio, he doesn't make that jump.
Speaker 2: Not all about Mike Pepio right right, and and and and.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're real, way, you're real. He doesn't make that jump if he's waying you real. Memory was a nerd, My biggest package.
Speaker 3: Took more turns than a wonder side.
Speaker 2: You really real had no has no idea how popular he was. He thinks no one else remembers the thing. And and anytime we're together his un comes up in the covers.
Speaker 1: He thinks it's high school was like not much. Meanwhile, we're all saying, the biggest dick in the world. He has no idea. It's way.
Speaker 3: He didn't get to use it. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Oh. But there was also Jimmy Shawanfelder in basketball tryouts. Remember, okay, Jimmy Showenfelder. He's a small kid. He tried out for basketball. We all beat him out, but he was well. We were doing this for a week and we started pissing in his yellow head and shoulder shampoo. He couldn't tell it was pissed when he washed his hair, and we pissed on him while he was like while he was showering. He had no clue because our piss was as warm as the shower, so he had no idea what a pein on him. There's nobody remember this guy. We did. There was at least two of us pissing on We did.
Speaker 2: All he could pee on somebody from like one hundred feet away.
Speaker 1: All he could hit a fucking helicopter.
Speaker 2: And ten feet and yeah, ten feet fifteen feet in the air, one hundred feet away.
Speaker 1: Or he pissed on top of on top of copper or he pissed on top of the copper kettle, which had to be a fourteen foot jump. He put him up there one night.
Speaker 4: We were twelve years old, and we became really good friends. Yeah, he lived, you know, not that far and we just to hang out every day. And I remember going over to second dog school. He would piss up under He would piss from the ground up on the roof. He would bet, yeah, piss on the roof. He literally would yeah and piss on the roof.
Speaker 1: It was this.
Speaker 2: Is all the time. It's on the roof. I know I've never I've never asked you, ever asked him about when this? I mean because he must. You know, your kid, your always pisses on you. At some point you change your kid and your kid. He must have nailed his mom good as a as a.
Speaker 1: Surprise.
Speaker 2: Two months and all fire hoses.
Speaker 1: Are and the eye.
Speaker 3: Pissed on neighbor.
Speaker 1: Neighbors.
Speaker 2: But you know how you you're you get older, your stream loses. I I don't have the stream I used to have. I can't pee the volume I used to.
Speaker 1: Uh listen, I want to listen. There's a very important topic. Stop right there. I exactly know what you mean. I don't have the volume. I don't have the uh spurt. I want to get back to what my dick found like in twenty what what why?
Speaker 2: That's so you gotta you gotta get a physical and get your prostate check.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: But that's what I was convinced was my problem, because I'm like, why am I you know, why am I getting? You know, three quarters of the flow I used to I used to get right. It happens to most guys, and it doesn't mean you got a prostate problem, but you should should you have?
Speaker 3: You have a piss and a.
Speaker 7: In a public restroom and you're pissing next to a guy that's in a stall and your thick is like dripping pissed and he like blows there and you're like, you motherfucker, I wish I could piss like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that walks out and he's eighteen.
Speaker 2: Listen times a long way many times, and you think he's done, and then you're gone.
Speaker 1: It's just too much. I listened to guys beeing. I can't do what you know. I'm coming at an airport, I'm ready to fly. You get in the restroom before you fly, and I'm hearing guys pissing like fucking steers, like whoa, and I'm just not getting that volume. It's it's not it's not a good feeling. You're in the airport and you're sitting there, there's a and there's a guy next to you.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, three guys, lady, you're still have pisson.
Speaker 8: Yes, like walking on that's oh my god, this is the worst. This is sixty two years old.
Speaker 2: No, it's like you get a bad pump at the gas station and it kills you. Five cars come through. You're still.
Speaker 1: This This guy that yeah, that that pull vault.
Speaker 2: His name is Anthony, I'maradi. He that offered two hundred and fifty thousand dollars by a company called cam Soda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're doing.
Speaker 2: To do like an hour long online bit. I mean he should just that. I can just flip the switch on OnlyFans right.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what, you're right, Just make the move. Sometimes I think I got a friend of mine who has dated younger women. He's our age, he's dating younger women, and they're into the whole onlyfan shit, and he's participated in their videos of having sex with the girl. But you don't see him, you just see her. And it's such a cottage industry that I don't blame any woman for going there and making the dough. I don't ever feel weird about like, wow, you made fifty grand last month. Good for you, you know, I think it's great show you sexuality. I don't have no problem with that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been on there?
Speaker 1: I've never been. No, No, no, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm just trying to check it out on somebody else's account because I do not want to see yeah account, I don't know. I don't know what you guys have.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't done it. I swear to God, I haven't done it. I look it poor, and of course because I'm a human, but I don't look at all these fans. I've never done that. And I know a lot of chicks. There was a girl I dated one hundred years ago who began only fans when Trump was first running, and she was against Trump. And her whole bit was guys would call her who were Trump boarders and she would destroy them on the phone. And they liked it. They liked to be talked down to about Trump. This is like almost ten years ago. Yeah, that was their kink. And they climax to her telling them how fucking wrong they were and what losers they are. You imagine that guy going to the polls. It's frightening. What are we doing now? The comologists picked this junk off from Minnesota who is the most radical left asshole. I feel great today. I feel like trump'souldn't fucking tiptoe in the end zone.
Speaker 3: Well, go ahead this, you know I was looking at him today and this will be a guy in six she is who he totally didn't remember. It's like, you know, he's just he's very forgettable.
Speaker 1: He's forgettable.
Speaker 2: He was a social studies teacher in Mankato, Minnesota that went to some school you've never heard of. Okay, so you look at look at this guy, look at look at her, and then I think Vance is a brilliant guy.
Speaker 1: He's a brilliant guy.
Speaker 2: Trump is a very successful guy. Not brilliant, but street smarts.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Say what you want about his other characteristics, but there's there's a lot of brain power on one side, and on the other is just a pile of crazy policy that has followed them around. It's this is San Francisco and Minneapolis, two of the absolute crazy communist cities in the United States, combined against the two guys I just talked about. It's it's shocking that this is basically I think it was Shapiro, Oh it was, it was. It got somewhere in the last seventy two, the Holy Ship moment, that wash. It was the you know, we got we too many people, whether it's they're anti Semitic or they just you know, in general don't like Jews. But we have too many jew haters that are in the party that.
Speaker 1: Were if we bring up we gotta go direction.
Speaker 2: And then for some reason it became caring about who she liked and who she got along with and and all that sort of. But the ticket doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: You're not you're not fucking the guy.
Speaker 2: You know you know this, and he's not a moderate. The two things that yougically is moderate in swing state.
Speaker 1: Don't even use the word moderate. The guy is extremely soft on immigration.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not calling him a modern I'm saying strategically, your choice should have been priority, should have been swing state moderate, right and made out everybody's sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, made sense. But this guy, we all know what happened in Minneapolis. We all saw the blmry and it's this guy the sanctuary state. He wants to fund healthcare for illegal immigrants. He wants to give him driver's license and uh, college educations. It's I don't know. I can't believe people looking at this team and going that's where I want this America to go. How could they think this way? Legal immigration, straight ahead, keep going, let's do it. You're getting free healthcare, licensing stream I can't what the fuck is wrong with people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I think she just really doubled down. You know, Uh, picking Shapiro, there was pros and cons for sure. You know, there are a lot of Jews out there that would have said, you know, that's a good thing. But then you know, the progressive left, they're just relentless. I know it would have picked a Jewish guy, she would, they would have just buried her. But well, I'm going to ask you locked up. She already had it locked up. But now that's gonna help her with Wisconsin. It's gonna help he with Michigan.
Speaker 1: But Wisconsin is not like well, okay, true, Minneapolis isn't a swing state. I don't know how much wiscons.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not a swing state. But she absolutely it's locked up. I mean, Michigan and Wisconsin are important. Pennsylvania is you know, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. Okay, you got this, Uh, although you got this other guy that's Fetterman, who came out.
Speaker 3: Liking him and then he went back you know, I know, I know, and I found Jesus again.
Speaker 4: So I think it was very difficult for her to pick him. Plus apparently this guy, Josh Shapiro, he's got real ambition, you know what I mean. It's like he would have outshined eventually he'd be saying, fuck, you know, I'm better than how let me you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, he's a guy's a douche to begin with, but it's like a fucking douche to me.
Speaker 1: But who wouldn't feel like they're better than Kamala? Once she taps you, she's there's nothing about it that's that you let me.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, guys. I wrote this down. I want to ask both of you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Have you ever, at any point in your life, had to work for a woman? The situation ever put you in where you had to work for a woman who you knew was just and everybody in the office or whateverything knew how just yeah, that this person was.
Speaker 1: I know, I know Penny's not going to have a story about working for a woman, but I did. And there was a journalism job. It was a local newspaper on a long island that took into effect the Norse show, the salash for the whole thing, And I remember giving her a story about a guy that was you know, raping women and blah blah blah. And I said, his description is black fied eight and she says, well, why is black and important? So well, I mean it eliminates half the population. It's important. He's a black guy who's raping women. She didn't like that, and that's when I said, oh, this fucking world is changing horribly. I can't mention he's black. The fuck are we doing?
Speaker 2: Mantually eliminates eighty seven percent of the population.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? I mean.
Speaker 2: In the in the media business, because AJ and I were both in it in very different places in it, but pretty often the case that Ah, an older, rich, you know, elitist would mode a hot woman into a position. Good chance that he was having a little side action with that hot woman, and and we're just promote that person into a position. And if you think about it, this is sort of the the Kamala Harris story. She helps up Willie brown erries her all the way through until all of a sudden she's da in San Francisco, and then she basically runs unopposed and becomes a senator, a radical senator, and she's never you know, she was the I before there was DEI and and now she's got a feel so completely intimidated at this point, because I mean, you know, when you're in a situation I do. I think you guys would say that, you know, when something you're tasked with is is.
Speaker 1: Yeah your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. She's got to know that.
Speaker 3: Well obviously more now that the focus is on her. She's not a smart woman. I mean, if you watch her, she can't articulate. She's not fast on it, she's not bright. She's not a smart woman. You know, my two.
Speaker 4: Closest friends in New York we had a text an hour and a half text back and forth last night.
Speaker 3: We ended up like very bad, you know what I mean, like getting fed up and just stopping. I can't again, you know what. And hey, it's fifty to fifty right now. There's fifty percent, like you know, for her, fift percent for Trump. And I can't fathom, for the life of me, how anybody can be I think the way they think, but just like well, they don't know, they don't understand how we think the way we think. So you know, there's there's two sides. And I talk.
Speaker 1: I wish you could all talk and figure out.
Speaker 4: You can't because It's very, very difficult to have a halfway intelligent conversation with the progressive liberal because all it'll it'll come out where they'll say.
Speaker 3: Something about Trump, the harump. I always leave conversations with just answer me two things. And I've had two liberals that have come back with answers that that are you know, educated and good green. Just tell me in Trump's four years, what did you do that's so negatively in this hatred? And conversely, what is Biden done in his three and a half years that has really helped you? And most of them say Trump, you know, they don't give an answer. I've had one come back with some some some decent responses.
Speaker 1: It sucked the bulln star, okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, but I hear is that for the state of lives and the and the Democrat Party, it's not about their candidates. They don't care about the candidates, unless, of course, one ends up like Joe Biden falling on his face in a debate, and then you've got to get rid of them. They understand that there is a group of handlers with Obama at you know, position one, and the you know, Pelosi, Schumer, George, all these people, all these elites between Hollywood, big Tech. Uh, that problem these people make them. But it's but it's never about the person. Trump is a cult of personality who built this tremendous following. And that's why it's he's such a binary figure because I mean, you're you're you either love them or you hate him. There's very little in between.
Speaker 1: And over there.
Speaker 2: It's never about a candidate at a party, which is the reason why you can take such a completely unprepared for the role as we're supposed to understand it, candidate like her, and in two magical weeks of media bullshit, No, she can be. She can be even with Trump.
Speaker 3: I was just just going to jump in real quick on that because I've got some really strong beliefs, but I'm not going to get I'm not going to get into them. But I will say I think if the media forget about being ninety five to five, right, you know, it's fact they're ninety four. I think the last I've read something with ninety four percent of people that work for media companies registered Democrats. But if you see what's on television, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, you name it, it's liberal and they got caught blatantly lying three weeks ago about Biden.
Speaker 1: They got a free pay.
Speaker 3: They're just turning now and doing the same thing about with Carmela, and nobody's holding them accountable. You know why, because they're owned by these billionaires and they're all on the same page, they have the same phone points. I want to know who is it that every morning calls up these stations and says, today's buzzword is weird.
Speaker 2: It's political.
Speaker 1: Right, it's political, it's it's it's jeff, it's bezos. It's all these lefty, big time guys. And I wish I knew exactly when the phone call was placed. But there's no doubt that they all have it. They all get orders for the week, there's no doubt. You see it play out. But well, I don't.
Speaker 3: Let me finish. So if I if the media was seventy five five, seventy five liberal twenty five, this would be a landslide, an absolute fucking landslide. Right, Okay, there's not a doubt out in my mind. I mean, since Biden shopped his parents on the debate, right, I've been watching m S, NBC, CNN just to get there. They're there tape, you know, and I'm sort of like I was quoting an enemy, the enemy. I gotta, you know, sit down and say, you know what I mean, we really fucked us up right, And the things that these people now are watch MSNBC and CNN, it's it is just people. I heard Nancy Pelosi today saying that Joe Biden Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: Five year old big.
Speaker 1: Listening to her, Listen, I'll.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't man know somewhere out of mud.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be on Comtry Hill where he used to sled, you know, in the morning. Listen. I don't look it. I know where the countries at, and I have a My gift is I really can't understand what the common man is thinking. And just like I said when twenty sixteen happened, I was on the mic doing a radio show KABC live in a restaurant own or not owned, but George Coloney was that's his joint. I said, Trump's gonna win tonight when you go to bed, He's gonna win. Oh my god, the booze the shit that I heard. I said, I don't care what you say. He's gonna win. He won, I said from day one after that election was taken from him, which I believe he's gonna run again and he'll win again. And now with this VP choice, I think it's complete. I mean, I mean, I think Kamala destroyed her chances of even I'm getting anywhere near Trump with this pick for Vice president. A g I've locked up.
Speaker 3: I've been saying something for literal and if you, if you know me, down you obviously when I got to Carl Lounge's and people I talked to, and I don't even.
Speaker 4: Know if it's possible. I don't if there's laws or rules. I've been saying that Kamela Harris will not be well. First of all, I said Biden will not be the nominee. I've been saying that for a year.
Speaker 1: And a half a year.
Speaker 3: Fucking man, think that this guy was gonna was gonna be too. I said it too, and they had to they had to promote Harris. Yeah, of course, but she's the vice president. And they had the debates early because they knew Biden was going to shoot his pets. Time to get Carmela in. Amela I've been saying, is going to pull so horribly horribly next couple of months that you know who's going to come and save the day at the last fuck.
Speaker 1: Tell Michelle Obama that's not she's not going to do it. Everybody has.
Speaker 6: It's just not gonna have The convention is two weeks from now, right, If she's not gonna pomp up, he is the nominee at the convention.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I said, I don't know the rules.
Speaker 1: No, she can't.
Speaker 2: You can't in October literally don't. I mean she's dead, she's dead.
Speaker 3: What happens if she voluntarily comes to the conclusion that she can't win and and she can't swim, and she's so far over ahead, I give this. I'm gonna put myself that what.
Speaker 2: I would be it's a ticket, So it would end up it would end up being the the the delegates are for that ticket. And so if she's if she's leaving the yeah, there's not a it's not there's not a path to Michelle Oba. This is the this is their move, This is their move, and this is the move. This is what they want us to see. Tamala we love she's the best. We didn't talk about it for four years, but she's great. And now her fight, her VP is fantastic, articulous down a leftist progressive wormhole that will destroy America. This guy loved Minneapolis Riders. He had no problem with BLM. He hates the border situation. We're doomed with these two fucking idiots duped. They'll never ever win. America's too smart. Well, you have to, you have to, you have to hope for them.
Speaker 1: But I think trumping a landslide landslide America. You you act like we're some of Yoka, which just showed up to the casino. No, we've been around a while. In twenty sixteen, I said to my audience, there's too many archie bunkers left, not enough Mike Stivics, You guys understand that that'sn't all in the family reference that archie bunkers are still here. Michael Stivitt, the Democratic sol in law, they're not that many archie bunker will make us war, And he did. I'll say the same thing in this one too. Well.
Speaker 2: I actually don't think that the Conservative Party is made up of archie bunkers today.
Speaker 1: But I do. I think many people are archie bunkers. Are you kidding me? They love America, they hate that, they hate fucking foreign countries are invading us. There's plenty of Archie bunkers, but we're losing them.
Speaker 2: Aj that character was a massive big I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Can't take it all serious, Mike, I know, but he was a proud American. Forget about the stupid shit he said racially. That was part of the comedy. But I'm saying there's more Michael stivits, I mean, more Archie bunkers than Michael Stiff And there are and that's why we got Trump. Now there's still enough left to give us Trump again. That remains to be seen.
Speaker 3: Agent. Let me throw something in because I just wanted to say this earlier regarding the interview that Trump did with that Rachel he fucked up up, really smart guy, quick on his feet, you're right, and that woman says to him.
Speaker 1: Was jobs.
Speaker 3: That's a DEI higher right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He went off and started talking about that she's an Indian, she's not black, but all of a sudden she's black. Why would he to say, listen, I don't know your definition exactly, what right? What the constance being DEI? But I can tell you the only reason that she was chosen as a vice president was because he was a black woman. You're right, Mark, You're right, just said that should have been instinctly.
Speaker 2: I agree, I hire, and I know that because her fucking boss said it for me.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree for the for the finalists for that position with black women. He full she was higher about she went to the black college. Right, she has a black Jamaican father. Okay, so white hawk on something, so fucking start.
Speaker 1: I agree he fucked up. If I was in I have I have said that Trump leads comedy writers because when he goes off script, he gets himself in trouble. You don't say black jobs and DEI, well, yeah she was d I but you can't talk about black jobs. And then the follow up question is what are black jobs? And he has no answer. He put himself in a dance spot. He put himself in checkmate. I would have I would have clearly steered him away from that ship. His people are not doing the right job.
Speaker 2: Look, he I think that that day was a wash. I mean that was first of all, he showed up. She didn't fucking bother to show up. The ABC corresponding, whoever the hell Rachel.
Speaker 1: Scott is.
Speaker 2: I for asked me question, you know the guy, the former president of the United States shows up at at your conference and you're opening question to him. But he's got to be a lot sharper on his feet. He's there's things that that set a light bulb bul where there's a response. But this is the thing, this is where Vance will help.
Speaker 1: Him because exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Let me territory and handle himself with anybody. There's nobody that he's going to get confronted with that he won't be able to handle that conversation and control. Trump should start doing a lot of stuff with Vans. You should be seen beside him, the thirty nine year old beside him. The dance provides the answers. All that mean he if his ego can can handle it. Yeah, would be very good for him to do something.
Speaker 1: I agree. And I heard Vance this morning opening up the questions to a crowd of journalists and he answered them all. He didn't shy away, he didn't quit. That's what candidates have to do. And Vans did a great job. He did a great job today.
Speaker 3: You know, you know who didn't show that.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 3: Campaigns sayn Why would why would the new supposed a news channel not show the guys the vice president, the vice president or the running vice president. Why would to show that.
Speaker 1: Because you know why, and they're not happy about it?
Speaker 3: So good, it's got so smart right questions. Anyway, this is overly political. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Look, lets you see this. I think we all agree. We can't believe Kamala took somebody from Minnesota to win the presidency. That is a big mistake. We all saw what happened in Minneapolis. No, no, this is she She destroyed herself and Trump and Vance are going to exploit.
Speaker 3: That if he does it right. Here's what I thought today. I would immediately get Tulci Gavitt. I love her, and what's the the the Indian South Carolina ex covenant, Nikki Hall Ni those to be the the what you called that go after this broad because yeah, a guy going after her in it, it's not gonna come off good to the popularity.
Speaker 1: You look good, You're right right.
Speaker 3: You get Nikki Haley and they just give it to her, then it's it's a fair fight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Tulsea Gavit absolutely. Nikki Haley I think is not really a Trump person, even though she's with him. But Tulsa. Absolutely. It's a good point. We need women like that to speak up for Trump whenever this shit happens. But look, if I'm Trump, I don't know you guys. Look, you guys are winners in life. You've both of you guys have one life. You've done well, you've got money, you've done I mean, you're a successful man. What do you tell a guy like Trump, who's even more successful? What do you tell him going forward?
Speaker 3: What do you tell him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you guys make deals.
Speaker 3: Is tell me when you tell Trump going forward doesn't matter. You can't tell him he knows more than anybody.
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 3: You can't tell him you're right. He has such an ego. I said to that fact broad Rosie O'donnald, He goes, listen, I get punched in the nose. I punched back twice as hard. This guy such me like a streak in him where he respects him. He just bury him.
Speaker 1: You're so right. Let me tell you something. You know he got you know, he got me. I'm sorry to interrupt you. You know he got me when the girl friend we both dated, you know, came you know and said, yes, I've been seeing Trump. It was a horrible moment. And I was only coming to el to New York once in a while to be with her, but it still hurt me. And I called Trump. I said, I said, we got to talk. Okay, Jay, what's going on? And I said, what's going on with Car? I mean I was with her last week here with the last night. What the fuck? He destroyed me by saying things like this, Aj, she took her clothes off so fast she can't possibly want her as a woman. That's what he told me. You don't want a woman who takes her clothes off that quick. He liked he took my he took my armor off immediately, Like wait, what, No, I love her? No, she wants to fuck right away. It was horrifying. That's what Trump can do in the clinches that other people don't do. He goes right to the fucking spot that he knows is gonna hurt you, and then he moves on.
Speaker 3: During his speech at the convention, he started off, really, well, you're exactly right, AJ, and I'm a Trump guy.
Speaker 1: I shut it up.
Speaker 3: I know. I didn't want to hear him bury himself.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's stupid. It was.
Speaker 2: To give him the fucking hook, and he should have had a time limiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that were done, if the apollo, they would have hooked him. You know, two minutes in he was he went, you can't look. You can't make fun of Biden anymore. You can't talk about his age or his illness. You can't. You got to attack, and you don't talk.
Speaker 3: About the election being stolen anymore.
Speaker 1: Now it's over. It's over for January sixth. Exactly be small, You're exactly right. That's what I would have taught him. Move on, don't can't talk about the old ship. It's not working. I get it.
Speaker 3: You can't help it.
Speaker 1: It's just an ego guy. But aren't we all ego people? A little bit? I mean, not to the extent that he is, but aren't we all ego people?
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta tell you, as much as I fault him in my heart of hearts, i'm a little I'm like that too. If somebody disrespects me, only you fucking bury him up until I know they're buried.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But he's a politician, he's supposed to be better.
Speaker 1: Than right, I know, But we've never seen this kind of politician. He's a politician.
Speaker 2: He's an anti hero. That guy not a politician, but he's a politician now around well if he if he is, then what he'll realize is he's the centrist candidate. He's the moderate that everything that comes out of his mouth and comes out of Advance's mouth as it pertains to anything other than their own policies, is about how this ticket the Democrats have put up here is the furthest left ticket in the history of the country. It is two absolute wackos who who want to make changes that that you'll change.
Speaker 1: The face in a very very big way.
Speaker 2: And you know, but it's like in eight you uh, when what's her name from Alaska? You have a you have a moderate candidate, and the Republicans were in a perfect moderate uh position to win an election, and the Dems positioned her as a far right wacko and Obama put together the crazy coalition. They ended a strategic ball to Trump Advance right now to be able to position them where they belong all the way over and the left and the movement that's happened the last couple of weeks. And this is why you're going to know in a couple of weeks whether this failed or succeeded, because the the votes that moved in the polls over the last few weeks were independence that found themselves being emotionally pulled toward or Trump following the attempted assassination and the debate, and then have been pulled back by Joe's removal.
Speaker 1: And this whole uh trouble has been that has been.
Speaker 2: That if we if you see movement in independence, which I think you probably, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it matters that much independence. I really don't.
Speaker 3: Let me chime in. What's the other topics we're talking? I know we have a thousand things, so let's talk about some other things if we can. But with that said, I'm gonna end it like this h with us. It better be a landslide or big gap. Because it's close we lose because I'm gonna sound like an asshole. And stalling was stolen. We know it was stolen. And if it's if it's for two or three points.
Speaker 1: Those I agree, Bro, I agree. Let's talk about the Olympics. Well, you know what, Let's talk about Bob Pascio. That's always a good. Let's talk about Steve Issy our good friend that died. And it's a horrible thing to know that a buddy of yours for many many years. It's little league football. We're going for a hernia surgery and die.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 4: You know what's freaky about that. I had another guy who I used to work with out in the California office. Same he went for hernia surgery and died.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you something. It was not about he was like forty. It doesn't make sense. I'll tell you something.
Speaker 2: Takoma. Wasn't that the plot for the book and movie Koma. They go into series and then they yeah, they got but my my fed up dream.
Speaker 1: Aj Yeah, let me hear about this dream.
Speaker 2: So for some reason, uh, and I guess it's because I knew we were going to be together today, the three of us. We are and it wasn't just us. I'm trying to remember who else was with us, but we are for some reason. We have the we have the video tape from the hospital. We got video and there's video of Passio in scrubs leaving the oar.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what's horrible.
Speaker 2: What does that say? Jose in my mind gets produced while in sleep.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the information we were saying in high school is that Bob had to get back and you know, fight these guys and Mattie Christ's brother who may have or may have not have hit him with the wrench. We were all sold on that. I'm and I'll tell you something about Passio that I really loved as a man. It's my bachelor party. I'm not sure you guys weren't there at this point, but my mother, you know, we had an apartment above my mother's house for me and Jen to live in until we got money for a house. And Ronnie Edridge or Ronnie Masselli as he wanted to be called late in life, rung over a lot of cocaine. And I wasn't even doing that back then. But Ronnie put a bunch on this glass table that he had as a as a night table, and Passio saw it and he must have got rid of four hundred bucks of cocaine and said, you're not doing this with your mother downstairs? What the fuck is wrong with you? And I was like, holy shit, Bob is like a he's like a dad. Jesus. He really cared about us. You know.
Speaker 3: That there was more of a lack of respect for the mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he did the right thing. He did. Oh well, yeah, I mean I should have done. But Ronnie did it, you know. But Passio as tough as he is, and was. I talked to his son now, who's like, he looks like Jason Momoa. He's a huge dude. And I say, your father used to play the Superman song in his car. He goes, I play it all the time. I wouldn't doubt it. Man, that's your dad. So I'm happy to see a high school bully quote unquote. It wasn't really a bully, but I guess he became one. But what a great guy. And then Steve Vizzy. You know, like I remember talking with Steve a few years ago, going, we thought your father sent you to Colorado. That was the story. You didn't want to be around for the aftermath of Passio trying to beat everybody up. Don't you remember that the VISI sent him away?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that's what we thought.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know, See was like it never happened. That didn't happen. I'm like, oh my god, this is thirty forty years old. That's just what we heard. But you know, Matt Chris's brother. It fucking knocked passed you out with the wrench, and I love Maddie, but like, that's what happened. Who's then? You know? It was at Ricky German's house down the street from my house.
Speaker 3: Like who even started that? Who said?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, Ricky.
Speaker 1: It was at the German's house, Ricky and Peggy German, down the street from my house on Anchorage and something went down and I heard that Peter Chris came down from a roof a what a wrench and fucked Bob up, you know, broke his jaw, orbital bone, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much it is so that it was only one guy that attacked him.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a no no I had Peter Chris came down from the roof with a wrench and fucked Oh you need to was hit the guy Luce with the wrench at here. You know the rest is easy. He fucked him up.
Speaker 2: Passio. I don't know if the rest is easy, but.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right. But I remember, you know, Tony botch our good friend, was telling her, Yeah, this happened, I said, Tony, I remember when Passio went to West is Of High School in the summer because Bobby Stevens was taking a driver's head course. He fucking found him and punched him out, and Bobby fell and hit his hid on a bumper on the car. He goes, Now, we'll get the rest. And then we invaded George Schmidt's backyard party and all sorts of shit people were hiding under tables, running into plools. Me Passio skid the ship out of everybody.
Speaker 2: He did, he did. But anyway, long fucking time ago.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I live in the past. I'm sorry, no, no, no, all all good.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully we h we solved the country's political problems today and uh, we'll get back to some Olympic stories and some gossip next time we all get together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't predict this, Mike, you can't. It's just three high school buddies start talking ship. You don't know where it's going to go. You don't know.
Speaker 3: But let me let me say my last thing ahead. In praise of that, Paul vaulted. Did you see the soft and it was flapping and looked like holy.
Speaker 1: Smokes, Mark, why are you pointing up in your pants?
Speaker 3: You don't know no, that's swimmer.
Speaker 2: That was the swimmer that little Have you not seen the Vaulter, Yes, I have.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 3: It looked like a fucking.
Speaker 2: Long and it was.
Speaker 1: And it was and it was soft.
Speaker 3: It was a soft reminds me real quick.
Speaker 1: You know you know.
Speaker 3: You love big stories, right.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see the reviews on a This is gonna be great.
Speaker 4: Playing college baseball, we had to shortstop Tommy Mayer, really quiet guy, played for Delphi and we went from West Point. We we we played the West Point guys and afterwards time we all got you know.
Speaker 3: We had show and it's Tommy marking. He's ten, right, So I turned to Algie, who.
Speaker 9: Was good, and I remember, I'm sorry anyway, So I go to Yes, I come back after the show.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say, Tommy man has a big.
Speaker 1: Almost put it in the bat bag.
Speaker 2: Doesn't put a donut on it and start swinging it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I almost put it in the bat bag.
Speaker 2: I thought him, Okay, I'm bringing this to a merciful and then shows over.
Speaker 1: That was the best. Oh my god, my harder next time.
Speaker 3: People that
Speaker 1: Hit