Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code Cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we are getting geopolitical because tis the season. It is election season, and we kind of want to get into, you know, what this next president is going to be taking on and what the repercussions may be if either president would become president having to deal with the world's conflicts.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, as we were just talking about in the last episode, we're looking at this election coming up, and regardless of political affiliation that you may hold, we can acknowledge that the next president of the United States is going to be taking on quite a challenge on a couple of different fronts. And no, no, we're not gonna sit here and talk about Ukraine. We may bring up Israel for just a second, but listen, we're not gonna stick on the two wars that the media keeps running on because they literally have nothing else to talk about.
Speaker 2: There is a lot going on around the world.
Speaker 1: Ais and gentlemen, and a few of these things I think most of our cult members may not know about. There's a few of you that I'm sure are very well in tuned and got your finger on the pulse of what's going on around the world. But for the other cult members out there that may not know, we're gonna take a little look. Okay, We're gonna look around the globe, around the flat earth, whatever you wanna call it, around the double toroid. What is going on in our society, in our culture, in our world.
Speaker 3: We're inclusive. We're inclusive over here today, aren't we.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not here to piss nobody off. I just want people to pay attention, right, So with that in mind.
Speaker 3: All right, Look, I'm sorry. Before we get into that, I did want to give a big shout out to our boy Isaac, who is like our go to organite creator the link if you're interested in organite, we have a link for ten percent off of his shop, and he does phenomenal work. He actually just sent me a fun little package that had a bunch of different organite things in it, but the coolest thing was the Organite onk that he made for me. Dude, check this fucking thing out.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Hold on now, it'll stop sharing the screen real quick. Yo.
Speaker 3: Isn't that sweet?
Speaker 2: Yo? He did that all that in like resin Yeah, it's resin metal.
Speaker 3: Some some minerals I think that are in there a bunch of Yeah. I mean it's your traditional like organite And he does such an awesome job. It looks so sweet and you can see that.
Speaker 2: On a necklace and wear that like blink like.
Speaker 3: Flavor flav Yes, yes, but no, it is awesome. And he also made some pucks which are good for you know, like putting into like uh if you want to like stick one to the back of your phone to help permit or help like uh with all of the EMF and stuff like that. He also makes like cloudbusters and and stuff like that too, which is really cool. But definitely go check out organite dot com. It's O R E G O N dash I E dot com for Isaac and his awesome shop. And he actually sent a little message in the box. He goes, yo, could you shoot shoot me Jacob's address so I can send him an Organite cross and a couple of other pieces. Also been really loving the cult recently, it's helped me a lot. Your and Jacob. Jacob's conversations are just like how my subconscious mind battles itself in my head. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: I fucking love that man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, I'll get him as my address, absolutely for sure.
Speaker 3: So just wanted to give a shout out because he does great work, and you know we love Isaac.
Speaker 2: Great guy, great guy, great dude.
Speaker 1: Also, real quick, as we're going ahead and plugging Jonathan, if they would like to see this episode rather than just watch it because there are some visual aids, excuse me, see it rather than listen to it, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 3: You can go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. We do still have rock Finn, although I'm trying to get everybody that is over on rock Fin over to Patreon because we're having such a hard time inviting the rock Finn listeners and sending out a link to be able to join the zoom meetings every Tuesday night, and honestly, Patreon's cheaper than rock Fin. I know that people like rock Finn because it's kind of all inclusive. You get everybody's content over on rock fin for one set price, and that is clutch if you're interested in multiple shows. But if you are interested in joining the live shows, you're gonna have to come over to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast and you can sign up for our third Eye all the way open to here, which does give you access to all of our Tuesday night at nine pm live shows. And it's a great time. It's absolutely family vibes over there. We look forward to, you know, talking to i mean good cult members and just having awesome conversations and letting the conversation go where like wherever wants to go. And y'all know, if you listen to the live shows, that's really what it is. It's kind of a cornucopia of conspiracies if you will. And it's always just a great time and it's the best way to be able to support the show. And ain't no damn commercials over there, so no commercials and you get the shows a couple of days in advance, So yeah, definitely come check it out. We look forward to seeing you there absolutely.
Speaker 1: So now I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen and we're gonna just take a little look around.
Speaker 2: The world, a little look see, if you will.
Speaker 1: Just to kind of see what's up, because a couple of these things I didn't know about. And I'm gonna be honest with you, here's where this thought process started, dude. I was actually doing research into a lost continent episode, which we will put out, I promise you, because it's a fascinating topic. It took me on a whole ride through Lameria, through you, and then through a recently discovered lost lamb mass and it's a whole thing, whole thing.
Speaker 3: You've been on this Atlantis kick here recently. I'm pretty surprised that you're the one that's orchestrating that stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how I am about science and archaeology. This is one that has been discovered to be true, and I believe that it opens the door from more conversations about Atlantis.
Speaker 2: But neither here nor there, right.
Speaker 1: I was doing a little bit of light digging into that just on my own, because my add brain is on that kick right now. And then I discovered something in that realm about rising sea levels. Obviously global warming. Obviously we're all about to die because of it. And I'm like, wait, okay, hold the fuck on, because this person was sighting some crazy shit about the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 2: So while we're talking on all of.
Speaker 1: The things politically, all the things of what's going on with American politics, the election coming up, and what the status of the world is, let's take a look at what's going down in the Sahara Desert right now. And then we're gonna look at what was going down two years ago in the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 2: But all right, let's get after it. This is CNN Weather.
Speaker 3: By the way, that movie Sahara with Matthew McConaughey, that's got one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Fucking banger.
Speaker 1: It's a conspiracy, which, by the way, if you look into it, is true, And they don't know what happened to that ship with all that Confederate gold.
Speaker 2: It very well could have ended up in the Middle. I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I don't believe an ironclad ship could have made it across the entire Atlantic fucking ocean because those were meant to say coastline and river. But whatever, But okay, I like it, And then come on, the whole plot was solid. It brought to light African Warlord Greed and things like that.
Speaker 2: It was it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, great movie. One of the great movies of the early two was it like two thousand and four? I think that came out something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the early two thousands, dude. Cinema was on one at that time. Think of the Mummy, right, we think about the original Fast and Furious movies with like you know, the two thousands.
Speaker 2: They were on something at.
Speaker 3: That time, dude, Yes, yeah, time, and there was like a lot of like fun adventure movies. And you know what was really cool about movies back then? And it seems like forever ago, but it was kind of just yesteryear. Dude. Hollywood has gotten way too political since then, Like it is impossible to watch a movie without them trying to brainwash you.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, it's unenjoyable. Okay, you know what?
Speaker 1: All right, two points I want to make before we even get to what's going on in this area desert. Now we're doing this thing, all right. Look here, First of all, I was just watching on Disney. We're watching hocus Pocus the original because we are righteous.
Speaker 2: Okay, but anyways, say the second one's better. I disagree. I disagree. I think the first one was better.
Speaker 1: But you remember we did a whole episode about all of the things that were interlaid within the second one. Yeah, me and my kids, I asked them if they want There was the twenty five year anniversary Halloween bash for Hocus Pocus, Right, Okay, I saw it before, and I didn't remember all the things about it, but I thought it was cool to see the cast today and all these things, right, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: I forgot that it was a massive rallying cry for the lgbt Q plus two, a blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah movement, because that's all it was.
Speaker 1: So me and the kids are watching this. There's an entire drag show. One of the announcers is Flamboy. He's the dude that does the announcing for Rue Paul's. Whatever the fuck, it's a whole thing. They keep making mention of LGBT things. I'm watching this Halloween special about a Disney's kids movie with my children. Why are we talking about the acronym people.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they have to just they have to take every opportunity to be inclusive. And look, I don't have a problem with people trying to be inclusive. I was actually just talking to somebody about this. Look, you want to have somebody that's gay, somebody's bisexual, lesbian, even trans, I don't care, but like, does it have to be so obvious that you're pushing pushing an agenda? Like, let's let's be real here, Like the percentage of LGBT people in the world compared to like the rest of everybody. I don't know what that percentage is, but I think that you would be pretty dumbfounded to look at the amount of it that is in every single movie, every single TV show, every single commercial, Like it is absurd, and it's in a representation.
Speaker 2: That's how it miss. That's not a true representation.
Speaker 1: If the current statistic is correct, and like one in ten people identify with that crowd, then one in ten people on TV should be And I don't mean like in their real life for who they're acting. I'm talking about the character that is being portrayed on screen. There should be a one to ten ratio. Not a half of the fucking student population of every movie ever is like that.
Speaker 3: Like, let's just be real here. Let's compare it to another hot topic. If you will. What if every movie had something to do with Christianity?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, no, let's flip that script.
Speaker 1: Let's say that every single movie, and everybody's gonna say they do you see people with crosses on their necks, that's their representation? No, no, no, no, Let's just say that every show and movie and everything had to have one person that was just like spitting scripture at you, and everybody.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, why do they have to put this in movies? We don't want to hear about the Bible.
Speaker 3: And nobody wants that either. That's my point, right, It's like you're flooding, you're flooding it. And to be honest, that's a big reason why people turned against Christianity in the first place, because it was being rammed down their fucking throats. Like, let's just learn from past mistakes that you don't force ideologies onto people just for the sake of wanting to be inclusive and wanting to be popular. And I get that they have the whole the DEI program that every single company, every single corporation, has to implement their fucking ideologies onto fucking bud Light for some reason, because beer has to be gay and it's like, dude, why are we do this is so obnoxious?
Speaker 1: It's because it's a tention horse, that's all it is. Let me put this into perspective for everybody. A gay dude who's just living his life as a gay dude doesn't need to announce to the world that he sucks stick.
Speaker 2: He's just doing him. Okay. A trans woman.
Speaker 1: Like a dude that looks like a chick now who's walking around as a woman, doesn't need to announce to people that that's a woman. She is looking the part, acting the part, and she's not going out of her way to do it like a dude in drag. That would be a tention hors that are trying to get a response from people and then get offended when they get the response they were fucking looking for.
Speaker 2: It's ma'am, it's ma'am.
Speaker 1: No, bro, you are incorrectly even attempting to dress in let alone, pretend to be a woman.
Speaker 2: Like what, No, I'm sorry, that's that's not happening here.
Speaker 3: It's just it. It just goes too far and it makes it rubs people the wrong way. And that's me. That's my point. I don't have a problem at all with what. I don't care what your sexuality is. I don't care what you identify as you want to be called they or them or she or he. If you're not actually one of those things, I don't even care, dude, I really don't. I'm just gonna call you by your name anyway. I'm not going to refer to you as pronouns and shit.
Speaker 1: So like free society, I may disagree with what you're doing, but like, hey, I disagree with what a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: It's everybody has the right to do them.
Speaker 1: That's how that works once you're a legal adult and can make your own fucking decisions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't be real with you, it's only gonna get ramped up and ramped up and ramped up even more if Kamala becomes president like that that will be that is her platform, Like to be honest, like that is you know, like what she is running on is this whole like it's a it's a popular election because it has nothing to do with policies. It's what is she being more inclusive about?
Speaker 2: What is she like?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: You know, what food does she like? It's like, who gives a fuck what she wants? To eat, dude, Like, why are we talking about this nonsense?
Speaker 2: It makes no sense Left has done for a while.
Speaker 1: Look at Clinton, dude, when she went on the Breakfast Club I always care hot saw some operator who the fuck cares?
Speaker 2: Who cares? You're pandering?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So anyway, I tell'm all of that and the bad in this world.
Speaker 1: As we're looking at the CNN Weather article the top of the screen for anybody looking at this is a is a logo for the forty ninth annual On Dewey Festival this October to eighteenth through twelve. And it's like, you know, they have the local ads, and since I'm in Louisiana, that's our local ad. But I'm just like, you know, thank God, there's still some wholesomeness out there. Look, if you're in and around the Saint John Parish, bring your kids to the on Dewey Festival.
Speaker 3: That's like out towards New Orleans, I think, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, that's out by a pass like Grammercy and Lecturer back where I used to work.
Speaker 3: Oh so, I mean, but more towards New Orleans compared to where we lived or where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's correct, it's closer to New Orleans than I am, for sure, but it's like that that's Cajun area, like for real Cajun area.
Speaker 3: How by Laplace, I hate bro Bro.
Speaker 1: I understand that Louisiana's got some weird like spelling to the words because it's a mixture of Native American and Creole French and actual French and Spanish, and I get it right, but like it's really bad at some time. Okay, the place, I understand it. But after you get told it's Laplace, and people, for some reason still just stick on it. I had one this lady's name, Oh, miss Bobin. You mean miss Babin. That's an a oh, well, we've just been calling heim miss Bobin. I'm like, there's not a oh in the fucking word.
Speaker 2: What do you do it?
Speaker 1: You know it's it's stuff like that anyway. Anyway, Yes, bring your kids to the on Dewey Festival. And by the way, if you are not using on Dewey in your cooking, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Just look, it's a sausage. If you don't know.
Speaker 3: Where it is, that's a delicious sauce.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Get you some on Dewey, Get you some tasso, Okay, feed your kids, hold some good food.
Speaker 3: Chicken and on dewey gumbo.
Speaker 2: Come on now, come on, No, he can't beat this. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I just finished off the fucking squirrels and on dewey stew that we.
Speaker 2: Made, so buy out.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, all right, anyway, let's get to it. Here Sahara Desert flooded for the first time in decades.
Speaker 1: The Sahara Desert is flooded. Bro that's insane. Look at this.
Speaker 3: Is that because of cloud seeding or weather manipulation or what are they saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but apparently we have global warming and all this is happening.
Speaker 2: But hold on, let's just see here.
Speaker 3: The earth just wants to irrigate something, all right.
Speaker 2: It's one of the driest places on Earth that days of heavy rains have transformed parts of the Sahara, submerging tall trees and leaving large blue lagoons. Meter all.
Speaker 3: Just Derek ban Dam has more on this rare weather event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zeane and Biana.
Speaker 5: These are some striking photographs coming out of the normally arid and very dry Saharan Desert. This is near the border of Morocco and Algeria. This area does receive a couple of inches of rain annually, but in a couple of days time during the month of September of this year, actually received about a year's worth of rain in that short period of time, so much so that satellites high above us in space actually captured the lakes that formed as a result of this heavy rainfall. So going back to August fourteenth of twenty twenty four, you can see no lake. Let's go forward by roughly a month and after that rainy spell, and you can see this turquoise coloring of blue. That's actually the lakes forming and ponding within the dry or typically dry and arid Saharan Desert. This, by the way, is the largest non polar desert in the world, so it's amazing to see that contrast from the before and after satellite images. Here's another aerial photograph of the water piling up within the valleys of the Saharan Desert. This is again over southeastern Morocco. And if we take a closer look at the rainfall totals here during the month of September, that shade of blue and the white gray there that is actually areas that received one hundred to two hundred millimeters of rain roughly in some locations, about a year's worth of rain, just in a short period of time. And what made this particularly unique is that it wasn't part of the seasonal shift known as the inner tropical convergence zone. This was actually formed because of an extratropical cyclone. So it brought rainfall, an extreme amount of rainfall in terms of what they're used to, to an area of northwestern Africa that doesn't normally experience these types of events. One thing's for sure going forward in time, there are some light showers in this forecast, but that's not an extratropical cyclone. That's just precipitation moving from the Atlantic inland and that could impact some of those areas that saw the ponding within the dry desert regions of southeastern Morocco.
Speaker 2: But this has just created.
Speaker 5: Some incredible photography coming out of the area.
Speaker 2: Look at the reflections, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 1: He's almost done here, But like, look at that image, dude, that are sand dunes. You would expect to see a pyramid. Yes, I understand, Morocco's not Egypt, y'all. It's the image on the screen. Just hear me out. It's like rolling sand dunes with a few little sparse trees and a massive lake that looks like a painting.
Speaker 3: Dude, it looks like Paradise.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, right, And apparently at one point this whole Sahara Desert was a luscious rainforest according to some people.
Speaker 2: Not sure if I believe it all.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually have a theory that because I don't know, I could just be stupid in thinking this, but just I don't trust our history, so I come up with crazy thoughts. But I actually, if you look at like all the desert area, it's it's basically just sand, right, Like almost the entire fucking thing is sand. Like, isn't that what's at the bottom of the oceans and all the lakes and everything. Like if if the oceans and the lakes and all that shit dried up, wouldn't it look like the Sahara Desert, Right? So Like, that's where I'm led to believe that maybe this used to be like part ocean or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's very possible.
Speaker 1: It's very possible at some point in time this was a part of the ocean and then through an ice age all the water froze and dried up because water expands, it leaves and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Could have been a volcano that you know, pushed the sand up or something along those lines. You know, who knows, who knows, But you heard him say that it was a extratropical cyclone, a fucking hurricane made it rain in the Sahara desert.
Speaker 1: That's essentially what your boy is saying. And also side note before I first plague and you've seen how I met your mother. Yeah, telling your boy, don't look like nph right here, fucking Barney Stinson looking ass.
Speaker 3: I was actually gonna say that I think that he looks like the Deep from the Boys.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I could see. It's the sideburns. Yeah, it's like, dude, those are too low of sideburns to be like pick them up or drop them lower and grow pork chops. This is this in between ship's.
Speaker 3: Killing me, grow a fucking beard like a man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. All right, let's see what else he says.
Speaker 5: You can see the sand dune here in the lake, and there it is in real time above it San Piana back to you.
Speaker 3: See it's whenever whenever I see ship like that that never just that. I'm just like you know that I I think that that like kind of lends a little bit of credence to Atlantis personally.
Speaker 1: There's more credence to well, okay, okay, Atlantis as the name of it that we have thought about in our culture to look like in oct like in all these things.
Speaker 2: No lost lalizations, lost land.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: Yes that yeah, boom boom boon.
Speaker 3: Good good clarification. I'm happy you said that.
Speaker 1: But and that's that's kind of kicked that I've been on lately, and how I even stumbled upon this one which led to everything else that we're going to get into today.
Speaker 2: But again, this didn't like a Lost Land episode.
Speaker 1: But that's what did this to me because I'm like, wait, there's flooding in the Sahara desert and they want to tell us that continents didn't fucking roll off into the sea.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what right, right do you want me to read this?
Speaker 2: Uh? We could relist it here right here, all right?
Speaker 3: It says you want me to start with that word. Arakitia Arakidia, a desert city in southeast Morocco, recorded nearly three inches of rainfall, most of it across just two days last month. That's more than four times the normal rainfall for the whole month of September and equates to more than half a year's worth of this area. It's been thirty to fifty years since we've had this much rain in such a short space of time, the meteorologist said. As the rain flowed over the desert terrain, it created a new watery landscape amid the palm trees and scrubby flora. Some of the the most dramatic images are from the desert town of Mirzouga, where the rare deluge or deluge carved new lakes into the sand dunes.
Speaker 1: I mean that is pretty insane. I mean, look there, it is there, it is.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 3: That doesn't look like fucking Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude.
Speaker 1: This is that ancient iconic picture that you think about when you think of like the far east right, the Arabian Countries'sia. Yes, that is this is what you think of. And this is in real life happening as we are sitting here speaking.
Speaker 3: It makes me think of Bluey. Whenever Bluey is all real.
Speaker 2: Life, I might say, bro, what hit? And again, look at these images here.
Speaker 1: So that's the before and the after of the amount of rainfall and like pockets of water just pulling up everywhere. Which, don't get wrong, It's not like there's any kind of people that are in distress of this.
Speaker 2: This is the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 1: No one lives out here in the fucking dunes or at least you know, they have cities that are experiencing this rainfall. But again, they're not flooding. As far as I could tell. It's not a bad thing for these people. They're just kind of remarking upon it. But it's like we are in crazy times here, bro.
Speaker 3: Dude, let me tell you this. I don't think that it's that it's that far out of the stretch of imagination. With we know all of the hurricanes they're manipulating, all the storms they're manipulating. I mean, the blue roofs over in Hawaii. Florida's getting fucked, North Carolina is getting fucked every and it just so happens to be all these places that they want to turn into like smart cities and you know, higher end cost of living areas and stuff like that. And is it would you put it out of the realm of possibility that they would be cloud seating or manipulating the weather so that this place does become like more of like a like an attraction to get people to move to this land, because obviously nobody wants to live in a fucking desert like this that is absolutely barren and never gets any rain and it's always one hundred and twenty five degrees Like, nobody wants to be around that. But if you put a big ass lake of water, you can turn it into a resort town. And I know that because that's exactly what happened where in the city that I was born, Lake Kavasu City. Dude, it was just a barren desert until some rich guy decided to buy this land for pennies on the dollar because it was desert, and then he dug out a massive trench and made it into a resort town. So I wouldn't think that it would be that far out of the realm with possibility that they would be doing this, which, to be honest, I don't have a problem with like, don't don't fuck with cities of people that are already living there just because they won't sell their land do it to places like this If you're going to do it, bro.
Speaker 2: They did the same thing to Katar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, nobody gave a fuck about Dubai until like twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: They literally built in oasis from the Seine and then started dredging sand to make more islands, to build more shit upon. Like they're literally breaking the laws of engineering because they have enough money to battle God, and they said, fuck it, we're building a city here. So to your point, I could see it now. To also further, you're saying here, go ahead and read right here.
Speaker 3: More extreme rainfall events could be expected in the Sahara in the future, according to recent research, as fossil fuel pollution continues to heat up the planet and disrupt the water cycle.
Speaker 1: So they're already saying that we can expect more of this shit moving forward.
Speaker 3: They're laying the groundwork.
Speaker 2: They're already laying the groundwork.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind that all of this happened because of a hurricane or a tropical cyclone, whatever you want to call it, same type of weather system that blew a little too far over into Africa and gave them more rain than they expect. We do, in fact know that they can manipulate hurricanes. They can weaken them, they can strengthen them, and they can direct them. We did a whole episode on this, and if you didn't know about that, please look up what was the two projects Project storm Fury Yep and shit, the one that was predating that when We're old boy just dropped eighty kilows of dry ice into a hurricane and it fucking hard lefted it into America and killed a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, this whole tropical cyclone term here, all the cyclone is. It's just it's it's spinning in the opposite direction. That's the only difference between a hurricane and a cyclone.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's on the other side of the equator. So it's a cyclone on this side, or like a typhoon in the Asian countries. But once it cross the equator, the winds take it the other direction. It becomes a hurricane. It spins that way.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that a hurricane spins clockwise and a cyclone spins counterclockwise.
Speaker 2: Yep. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we are already seeing and they're blaming it on climate change in global warming as to why a cyclone hit Africa, because why not what because obviously and global warming me that we now have an oasis happening.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: But as we look into that, let's look at this snowfall amazing, desert.
Speaker 3: Amazing, How that amazing? How that just works out for everybody, you know what I'm saying, Like, you see shit like that and you're like, oh, so beachfront property is now being created in the Sahara, which will you know, benefit certain global elites, I'm sure. And then also, uh, they're getting to push the the global warming agenda and this is what fossil fuels do to us, and so it's really all in one. And so whenever you start learning like how the calum the globalists, the elite, the illuminati, whatever, the upper echelon of the upper echelon, whenever you start observing their plans for a future and how they're basically trying to take over your land. They're trying to mine the earth from all of its minerals, and they're trying to move away from oil and gas. They're trying to push these narratives of of global warming or climate change whatever they're calling it this week, and you start to see, oh, amazing, how it always falls in their favor, like this is just another example of that, I think absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then with that, because the earth is heating up, and it's because we're bad people who are living on this earth and we're polluting there, and she's pissed at us, and that's why it's heating up. Let's go ahead and look two years ago, snow falls in the Sahara Desert for the fifth time in forty years.
Speaker 2: With that global warming and all of that, go ahead and read.
Speaker 3: Uh new images. New images of the Sahara Desert blanketed in snow have appeared this week on social media. We all know that the Sahara as the world's driest desert, with the temperature soaring up to fifty degrees celsius, along with the Death Valley in California. In certain cities near the equator, liked Lull in Ethiopia and Wadi Halfa and Sudan, it's one of the hottest places on Earth. The enormous desert spans eleven countries Jeria, Chad, Egypt, Libya, Molly, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Western Sahara, Sudan and Tenasia. Sand dudes can reach up to one hundred and eighty meters high and water is scarce in the region, so when recent photos showed the dunes covered in beautiful icy patterns, it might have left you wandering, how is this even possible?
Speaker 1: Look at this, dude, That is the same Sahara desert that we were just looking at as an oasis with snow sticking to the ground. It's not just dissipating once it lands, it's sticking.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: That is quite a sight. I didn't know that that was a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've got videos of it.
Speaker 3: The images captured earlier in January by photographer Kareem Bushitata reveal snow and ice near the town of Ain Sephra in northwest Algeria. The region has experienced snow just a handful of times in the past forty years. The only previously recorded incidences of snow in ain Sefha we're nineteen seventy nine, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and twenty twenty one. Crazy how those are all really close together?
Speaker 2: Though? You see that, right, nineteen seventy nine crazy outlier, and then the last four times have been within the last ten years.
Speaker 3: So you got seventeen eighteen twenty one, and well this was two years.
Speaker 1: Ago twenty two, right, so I'm just throwing it out and again, global warming and the Earth is heating up.
Speaker 2: Let's check out this little vigia. Oh damn, that cell phone vibrating. Have me messed up for a second.
Speaker 3: It's a winter wonderland in Sahara.
Speaker 2: Bro right.
Speaker 3: I mean you're not building a snowman by any means, but.
Speaker 2: No, but this is beyond crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: Dude, imagine sledding in the Sahara with the sand and the snow. They'd probably be the best sledding ever.
Speaker 1: Food because there's people that do sandboarding, like down sand dunes and shit, you could imagine doing that with ice and sand.
Speaker 2: That would be a fucking ride.
Speaker 3: Dude, right right, God, that sounds annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, I wonder if I mute this thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, we get the point. Yeah that What was that his camera shifting or what.
Speaker 1: A little bit of wind I think and a little bit of his other phone vibrating.
Speaker 2: You know, my boy got two phones, one for the plug and one the hos Anyway.
Speaker 3: Aint Cephra is in the Atlas Mountains, one thousand meters above sea level, and is referred to as the Gateway to the Desert. It's located in Nama Province of Algeria, close to the Moroccan border. When the photos were taken, temperatures had dropped to negative two degrees celsias damn.
Speaker 1: So that would be like twenty seven twenty eight degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 3: What negative two no.
Speaker 1: Zero degrees celsius is thirty two degrees fahrenheit. That's the freezing point of water. So zero is the freezing point of water. One hundred is the boiling point of water. For us, that's thirty two degrees in two twelve. For them, it's zero and one hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh I see, I still don't understand celsius on that bullshit.
Speaker 1: So like whenever you whenever you remember when Lebron James had those cramps because the air conditioning went out in the stadium and.
Speaker 3: It was the European article.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the European article was like it was degrees of like forty something celsius and then we're like wait what and we did the math on it. It was like seventy two degrees inside and it was like all right, yeah, I remember my first time having a beer you know what I mean, like shit, dude.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's a reason why he chose to play basketball in UH weather controlled indoors UH stadium as opposed to playing football out in the fucking elements like a real man.
Speaker 1: I fight in armor and fields, and in in fucking stadiums with no ac or ventilation and in rain and shit. So I don't know where this bitching is coming from.
Speaker 3: But which by the way, I'm if you notice, I don't know if you keep up with the sports world. I know you're not super into sports. But the Lakers, you know, So lebron plays with the Lakers, and they just drafted Lebron on Sun Bronnie, and so now Bronnie and le bron they're they're playing together, dude, almost. And by the way, they took Bronne in the first round, which is pretty crazy because he's only there because of his name. His skills aren't. They're not NBA caliber.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It's for the it's for the name recognition, the same way Travis Kelcey and fucking Taylor Swift are getting promoted.
Speaker 2: The way they are.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with the NFL, But the NFL is banking it because they they're making money off of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna get more more people, all the Swifties, which, by the way, there's a shitload of them. You're gonna get all those people now tuning in on Monday night football, Sunday night football because Taylor Swift's there, and god forbid we go a quarter without glancing up at the booth and looking at Taylor Swift. Cheer on. You know, the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: The NFL needed it, dude. Their numbers have been down for quite some time. They've pussified the sports so much that most people don't even care to watch it anymore. You have the diehard fans like you that are gonna watch it regardless. Yes, and there's a ton of them, but that number is slowly cutting back well, and it's because they're quite some time.
Speaker 3: They're having a hard time getting the new generation in on it, and so I think that that's why they're doing it. It's not I don't know, I mean, but you know, they made it so political with the whole Kaepernick thing, and now they got the black national anthem that they're playing. It's like, what do you mean a black national anthem like that? Is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.
Speaker 2: So here's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm not exactly happy that the world is changing this way, but it is okay. The NFL, their big thing is the Super Bowl, right, and that's seen by internationally and it's all over the it's their big shebang Super Sunday football.
Speaker 2: Right, regular Monday night football.
Speaker 1: Those numbers are down, or at least they were before Taylor Swift came into the picture. Meanwhile, massive game events and like video game competitions, when those stream, those numbers for a random stream for a video game that you and I have never heard of, blows the NFL out of the water every fucking Monday without any question or competition.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, big time. Well, because I mean, the whole world plays video games exactly like it's. Football is mainly big in the United States, maybe some Canadian maybe a little bit over in Europe.
Speaker 1: But now because Swifties are international right right, so now there's way more people with way more random reasons to come check out the NFL every time they play.
Speaker 2: It's it's strategically done, bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it it for sure is. And we all know that, Like, look, I like the Bluepill on Sundays, but I know that this shit is, dude, it's absurd. It's hard to watch an NFL game now because they got so many fucking penalties. And the penalties even just the other night whenever the Bills and the Jets were playing Monday Night football, dude, that each team had like ten or eleven penalties. It's starting to become the NBA where every time somebody takes a shot there's a foul, Like, yeah, that that is unwatchable, and in my opinion, that's how they're manipulating the outcome of these games.
Speaker 1: And that and again not throwing shade at anybody who blue pills and watches it because that's like your thing. Cool, that's fine, but you also got to acknowledge it like this is nothing to base your life off of, because I know way too many people that do.
Speaker 3: It's it's wrestling to me. I love wrestling for the entertainment. I love NFL for the entertainment.
Speaker 2: That's it, fucking right, fucking right.
Speaker 1: So now, all right back to the whole snow in the Sahara, and now we got flooding in the Sahara let's go here. Let's go ahead and hear what your own news says, is climate change causing it to snow in the Sahara, Because keep in mind, climate change is clearly causing the flooding that's happening. So let's go ahead and hear how is global warming causing snowfall in the desert.
Speaker 3: You know, people would stop thinking this kind of shit if they did get a little woo woo and you know, actually understand Mother Earth a little bit more, because if you did understand how the Earth worked and understood it as a living, breathing being that we are living on top of, you'd understand that their cycles to this shit, and we just so happened to be going through one.
Speaker 2: It's okay to acknowledge that Mother Nature is a fickle bitch.
Speaker 3: That's why she's called Mother Earth because they're cycles.
Speaker 2: It makes sense absolutely.
Speaker 3: So anyway, it says snow is very rare in the desert because there is not usually enough water in the air for it, even though it can get very cold at night. The climate crisis is unpredictable and as it wreaks havoc across many African countries with temperatures climbing high. It can also bring severe cold events, such as this. One scientific study suggests extreme cold weather events could be attributed to Arctic warming. A study released in the journal Science suggests, although it was conducted in the US, it predicts that cold waves can become more likely all over the world as a result of global warming.
Speaker 1: The study result, wait, wait, wait, how can cold waves be a response to that doesn't make sense to me. If anything, that sounds like the Earth is self regulating and is releasing more shit to put more cold things out there to counterbalance the warm as it's going through its cycle. I don't know, but it sounds that way to me.
Speaker 3: But all right, well, your problem, Jacob is that you're thinking logical and we can't have that.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, it's putting more water into the air cool how does that and like fucking and.
Speaker 3: Well, because ice age and dinosaurs and shit.
Speaker 1: But I believe in those things too, But like, that doesn't make this anything more. Remember in the seventies we talked about it. They were talking about global cooling being a thing. Remember they had snow in Algeria nineteen seventy nine. This was a part of that. They kept saying global cooling was gonna make this a whole thing. We're gonna have another ice age. Now they're saying that the snow is because the Earth is warming up. That's super counterintuitive.
Speaker 3: The studies, results and quotes highlight another reason to rapidly reduce the greenhouse gas emissions that are driving global warm global warming. According to wait for it, they were old Economic.
Speaker 1: Forum bro Hold on, when did fucking greenhouse gases come into the conversation on why there's snow in the desert?
Speaker 2: No one brought this up?
Speaker 3: What the fuck it adds? And at the same time, the need to develop better strategies for managing extreme weather events, both hot and cold. So now, how are you gonna manage them? Is it because you control the weather and that's how you're going to manage them? Is that what you're saying out loud?
Speaker 2: I think that's what he's saying essentially.
Speaker 1: And if we're gonna go off this whole more water in the air, which is making more rainfall happen, is.
Speaker 2: Clearly because of global warming.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I'm sorry, y'all been cloud seating for how long? And it's because of the bad greenhouse gases that we have more particles in our air.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jacob, it's your fault. They're saying. It's important to note that human driven climate change is causing the Sahara Desert to grow. It is currently about ten percent larger than it was nearly a century ago. And that's because you keep your house at seventy degrees whenever it should be at eighty. That's why.
Speaker 1: So it's our fault that the Sahara Desert is growing but also has now more water on it and had snow on it.
Speaker 3: So yes, right, yes, all of that.
Speaker 2: Because all of it's our fault.
Speaker 1: Positive net Well, no, if it's positive, it's because these scientists found a way and they were so smart and they saw it coming. But if anything happened that was wrong, it's because it was our fault that we didn't like what fund their research heavily enough.
Speaker 3: Thank god for the Paris Climate Accord. I mean, it's doing a bang up job.
Speaker 2: Jeez, thank god, we're so wait, did he put us back into it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh that was one of the first things that he did, Biden, whenever he became president again, put us right back into that fucking like absolute like abyss of taxpayer money.
Speaker 1: So Trump's talking about Astralia extorting the fucking Europeans.
Speaker 2: I'm all here for it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bring it. It's a tariff.
Speaker 1: China, and we're gonna tax all of you for basically you're welcome for our fucking service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gave you a loan a lot like FEMA did to all those people in North Carolina, and now we want our money back.
Speaker 2: Mm. That's what Jimmy Hoffa tried doing to the mafia. Look what happened to him.
Speaker 1: That's interesting that Trump's already got two shooters out here. My boy's got actual ops in these streets.
Speaker 3: Somebody clone this man, save them. They already did it to Biden plenty of times, which you know, I don't think anybody's trying to take him out. I think that we're kind of just like time will take care of that soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can replicate Donnie t. I don't think a clone would ever do it justice. I think that's he's too much himself, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's a character for sure. But it says Deserts are defined as places on Earth that received less than ten inches of rainfall per year. According to the US Geological Survey, so if the Sahara continues to increase in size, it makes drought and surrounding countries more likely.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, with nothing to back up what they're saying and things that just don't be making any fucking sense, somehow global warming because of human made pollution has not only led to snow in the Sahara, which again only five of those times have been in the past ten years. The other time was in nineteen seventy nine when they were scared that we were going to have another ice age happen.
Speaker 2: But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: Now we have rainfall, and like you're talking about, Jonathan, which I didn't even think about, but that's a very good point. Is it crazy to think that somebody would buy a massive track of the Sahara desert once this, If enough rainfall happens, extreme rainfall like this happens, and it makes a real oasis type situation that some possibly Saudi royal family, possibly some sort of roth Child backed banking conglomerate would basically the same thing they did with Aspen, Colorado, the same thing they've done with Dubai. They literally took something that wasn't really much of anything and turned it into a resort in an international destination spot. These places in the Sahara desert, especially with these old ancient brick buildings and all these things.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about Battilonian here, y'all, like Africa, but you could absolutely turn that into an oasis international destination.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have to have the deep enough pockets to make it happen. There are currently more people than there have ever been in human history with another deep pockets to make that happen pretty easily.
Speaker 3: And the number of those people like increase tenfold because of COVID.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Not that crazy? Actually, think about it.
Speaker 1: Like out loud to somebody who doesn't know any better. A world catastrophic event bred billionaires.
Speaker 2: How did that happen? And it's like, well, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean world wars also breed billionaires as well.
Speaker 1: Yes it does, Yes it does. And as we're talking about world wars and things like that, we have a weird international little schism happening, Jonathan, right to our northern border. Canada and India are now at serious fucking odds with each other. I'm not saying that war is gonna break out over it, but I'm saying Trudeau has made a mistake because Mody ain't the one to fuck with. Even Trump acknowledged that Mody he seems like he's like the nicest guy.
Speaker 2: He seems like your dad. He seems like he bro.
Speaker 1: He has said up and down he will torch every fucking body if they keep with India. Like he's very clear about this. He's down to go to war right now. He's been very vocal about that as a matter of fact. And this is the same dude that put India with bricks. Let's keep that in mind. But right now, what.
Speaker 3: The fuck does Trudeau got to do with India.
Speaker 2: Oh we're gonna get there, sir, We're gonna get there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: How have relations between India and Canada hit rock bottom?
Speaker 2: This is from the BBC.
Speaker 3: India and Canada have expelled their top diplomats amid escalating tensions over the assassination of a Sikh separatist on Canadian soil, marking a new low in a historically cordial relationship. While past disagreements have strained ties, none have reached this level of open confrontation. In nineteen seventy four, and.
Speaker 1: Real quick, real quick, So do you remember we talked about there was a Sikh leader in Canada that had just gotten assassinated.
Speaker 2: There was a big investigation to see what caused that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do there's a whole article about him, because I feel like this one doesn't do a very good job of explaining the situation. We talked about it after it happened briefly, but I have an article pulled up that's going to lay it all out, like as it was going down. It was one of those right out of the gate where people knew about him and like there was a lot of questions in open speculation. This is the result of finding out certain information about that assassination. So all right, real quick, the level of intensity that is going down with this this next sentence, they just expelled their top diplomats and now they're talking nukes go ahead.
Speaker 3: In nineteen seventy four, India shocked the world by detonating a nuclear device, drawing outrage from Canada, which accused India of extracting plutonium from a Canadian reactor, a gift intended solely for peaceful use. Relations between the two nations cooled considerably. Canada suspended support to India's atomic energy program, yet neither expelled their top diplomats like they did on Monday. As the row intensified over last year's assassination of Hardeep Singh Nijar, a Canada based Sikh leader labeled a terrorist by India. A tit for tat expuls or the tit for tat expulsions followed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's claim that the Canadian police were investigating allegations of Indian agents and the Indian government's direct involvement in the June twenty twenty three killing. Canadian police further accused the Indian agents of involvements in homicides, extortion, and violent acts targeting pro Khalistan supporters advocating a separate Seekh homeland in India. Delhi rejected the allegations as preposterous. There are some seven hundred and seventy thousand Sikhs living in Canada, home to the largest Sikh diaspora outside of the Indian state of Punjab. Seek separatism, rooted in a bloody insurgency in India during the nineteen eighties and early nineties, continues to strain relations between the two countries. Canada has faced sharp criticism from Delhi for failing to oppose the pro Kalistan movement within its borders. Canada says India is aware of local Kalistani groups and has been monitoring them four years.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is one of those ads, right, this is a big thing. After he had died basically in honor of So this guy was a Sikh leader, India labeled him a terrorist. And like I said, I said, with this, forget which episode it was one recently. I grew up with a Sikh guy in school, and I had Indian neighbors that I lived near. And if anybody's curious why these like Punjabi restaurants are all over the place, or why the dudes at the gas station has the head dress on. Muslims don't wear the turban, Okay, Sikhs wear the turban.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is a branch out of India. This is a this is a spin off of Hinduism. This has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism whatsoever. If you ever see that, that's what this dude is. And they're awesome religion, they really are, but they had this really bad situation in India, which is why they are spread out all over Canada. And America because they had to leave India for their own religious freedom.
Speaker 2: But we'll get to that.
Speaker 3: This relationship has been down has been on a downward trajectory for several years, but it's now hit rock bottom. Michael Kougelman of the Wilson Center, the American think tank, told BBC publicly laying out extremely serious and detailed allegations with drawing ambassadors and top diplomats releasing diplomatic statements with blistering language. This is uncharted territory even for this troubled relationship. Other analysts agree that this moment signals a historic shift. This represents a significant slide in Canada India relations under the Trudeau government, said this author of this book, It says a history professor at Saint Jerome's University in Waterloo. Mister Toohey, notes that a key success of former Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government was fostering a prolonged period of reproachment between Canada and India, moving past grievances related to Kalistan and nuclear proliferation. Instead, a focus was placed on the importance of trade and education ties in people to people links. Given the significant India Indian diaspora in Canada. It is also worth noting that the Kalistan issue seemed to have disappeared since the beginning of the millennium. Now it has suddenly erupted all over again.
Speaker 1: Almost like it was planned to do so. Seems like it, yeah, do so, let's see. In twenty sixteen, let's read right here.
Speaker 3: In twenty sixteen, Trudeau told reporters that he had more seeks For in his cabinet than Prime Minister Narron Nearendra Modis in India. Seeks exert considerable influence in Canadian politics, occupying fifteen seats in the House of Commons over four percent while representing only about two percent of the population. Many of these seats are in key battlegrounds during natural national elections. In twenty twenty, Trudeau had expressed his concern over protests by farmers in India, drawing sharp criticism by Delhi.
Speaker 2: I think, bro say this.
Speaker 1: I don't like Trudeau for a lot of reasons, but I really like the fact that he is putting sekhs in positions. Listen, y'all, seeks are not nationalistic by nature. They are morally driven people, and they are the best of people. I strongly, strongly recommend people look up and look into Sikhism and like what they believe as not just their creation story, not just their salvation story or reincarnation.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, whatever.
Speaker 1: They have great value track record, but they have great values they really do. Look at their track record in business, in politics, and in the military.
Speaker 2: You really fucking want the Seeks to be homies with you. I cannot stress this enough.
Speaker 3: Some of the smartest people on the planet.
Speaker 1: Dude, bro, I'll put it like this. You've seen the movie Crazy Rich Asians. No, all right, First of all, it's a funny movie. It's a chick flick. But whatever, the wealthy, wealthy, wealthy family that was basically their version of royalty that this chick had found herself going to this house.
Speaker 2: The guards were Seeks. There's a reason for this, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm not gonna say that that inspires me to watch the movie because it seemed pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, it's cool for one aspect. If you're watching it for the chick flick rom com of it, then like cool, I watched it for the sense of this is how this Asian money moved the whole premise behind it was guy and girl meet up at college. She's a professor. He works in New York doing something in business. He has to go home for a thing, and she knows nothing of his family. She gets there and come to find out it's the Young family, as in the Chinese Youngs, which are like the Asian version of the Rothchilds.
Speaker 2: Okay, long story short.
Speaker 1: When China expelled them, they had to move to another country, Singapore, to set up shop and operate right, and then she broke down.
Speaker 2: It was actually the actress Aquafina.
Speaker 1: I think that's a stupid name, but I think she's hilarious.
Speaker 2: She is. She was breaking down. You got like the Taiwan tycoons.
Speaker 1: You got these guys, You got these guys, but these dudes are like basically Asian royalty, and how she broke all that down. Then once you have that pretense and then you see these lavish parties, and then you realize, like, dude, there really are crazy rich Asians just like this currently operating. And it's not like that's a scary thing, but like, bro, you realize the one percent.
Speaker 2: Of the world. People scream about the one percent of America a lot and I get that it's kind of on the surface for us when you look at what classifies as the one percent of the world. Y'all, let me explain, whenever they've tried to put more taxes on the rich in this country, they'll just move to a different country where all of the other rich, crazy actual one percenters live. That's all that will happen.
Speaker 3: Dude, that Aquafina, she was in one of my favorite Marvel movies of all time that have you ever seen shang Chi? Now, dude, get on that. That is some fucking awesome shit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, a good bit though, Dude, I'm gonna be honest with.
Speaker 3: You, super Marvel dors. I still need to get on the Agatha series that's on Disney. I need to I need to watch that.
Speaker 2: But I've heard mixed reviews. I've heard mixed reviews.
Speaker 3: It's connected to what was it, uh not television WandaVision, and so it's kind of like a branch off of that, which I loved. WandaVision was fucking sweet. But anyway, it goes on to say, I think broadly speaking, this crisis will give a feeling that this is a prime minister who is seeming to go from one debacle to another. More specifically within the Indo Canadian community, it may well hurt more than ever, says mister Toohey. He explains that the Indian diaspora in Canada, once predominantly Punjabi and Sikh, has become more diverse now, including a significant number of Hindus and immigrants from southern India and the western state of is It Gujarat. I think they are proud of India's economic transformation since the nineteen nineties and will not be sympathetic to seek separatism. Historically, the Liberals have been quite politically successful with the Sikh vote, especially in British Columbia. However, mister Tuhei doesn't feel that this crisis with India has to do with the vote bank politics. Instead, he believes this is more about the Canadian government repeatedly missing signals from Delhi regarding Indian concerns over pro Khalistani elements in Canada.
Speaker 1: Okay, so basically they're just pissed off at each other.
Speaker 2: And but like what would be the reason for this?
Speaker 1: What like the assassination, right, I get it big, that was a massive deal, and like that was horrible. It was a tragedy in all this, But Trudeau is under the belief that the Indian government had a hand in this, right, or at least that was what was mentioned in this BBC article. So now let's go here a little bit more alleged wider diplomatic involvement in the crimes.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one, this article is written today as of time of recording, October fifteenth, which I think this one will go out like the sixteenth, seventeenth. Yeah, this episode seventeenth.
Speaker 1: So that is hot of a take as we can get from our NPR source.
Speaker 3: You know, right off the press, it says. Canada said it has identified India's top diplomat in the country as a person of interest in the assassination of a Sikh activist there, and expelled him and five other diplomats on Monday, in an escalating dispute over the June twenty twenty three killing and allegations of other crimes. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Canada was expelling the Indian High Commissioner and the others all persons of interest, as Canada's Foreign minister said police had uncovered evidence of a worsening campaign against Canadian citizens by agents of the Indian government. We will not tolerate the involvement of a foreign government threatening and killing Canadian citizens on Canadian soil. Trudeau said, he alleged that diplomats were collecting information about Canadians and passing it on to organized crime to attack Canadians, and said, India has made a monumental mistake.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he is alleging that these Indian government officials were collecting information about the Canadians and passing it over to organized crime syndicates to attack them. And he said, this is real life what he is alleging, and you would have to have something in the chamber to boast such a claim, because that, by some people's accounts, would be an act of war.
Speaker 3: Would say that it's more likely that Trudeau does that to his own people than the Sikhs to it.
Speaker 1: Which is why it's interesting that he's taking this stance now. And keep in mind, bricks is seen as the newest and hottest and greatest thing by certain certain crews. India is a part of that. India is a major, major player in only thing keeping bricks afloat. By a lot of estimations, Canada basically telling India to go fuck themselves right now is a big deal.
Speaker 3: India has rejected the accusations as absurd. India's Foreign ministry in turn, said it was expelling Canada's acting High Commissioner in five other diplomats. They were told to leave by the end of Saturday. Trudeau said last year that there were credible allegations that India's government had links to the assassination in Canada of Sikh activists Hardeep Singh Najar. Canada's Foreign Minister Melanie Jolly said the Royal Canadian Mounted Police had gathered ample, clear and concrete evidence which which identified six individuals as persons of interest in the Nijar case.
Speaker 1: She said, in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, for talking mounties and the fact that they're the Royal Canadian, we are spill speaking about the British Commonwealth. So essentially a little bit of the Royal family spoke in on that right. Trudeau saying that they are now expelled from Canada. Indian returning fire was saying, oh, yeah, well, so are yours?
Speaker 2: You expelled? Five? Were expelling five?
Speaker 3: Ooh, Canada's Foreign Foreign Minister, Melanie Joy. She said India was asked to waive diplomatic and consular immunity and cooperate in the investigation, but refused. She asked the Indians government support the on to support the ongoing investigation as it remains in both our country's interest to get to the bottom of this. She noted that violence actually increased following the allegations a year ago. Our CMP Mike do he Me said police have evidence allegedly tying Indian government agents to other homicide and violent acts in Canada. The team has learned a significant amount of information about the breadth and depth of criminal activity orchestrated by agents of the Government of India and consequential threats to the safety and security of Canadians and individuals living in Canada.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the cops are already on this and they say that they have enough evidence to suggest that Canadian government officials were involved in an assassination on Canadian soil.
Speaker 3: Duhemi, I'm sure that I'm saying that wrong, but Duheim Duhemi whatever. He declined to provide specific setting ongoing investigations, but he said that there have been well over a dozen credible and imminent threats that have resulted in police warning members of the South Asian community, notably the pro Khalistan or seek Independence movement. He said attempts to have discussions within and Indian law enforcement were unsuccessful. Najar, who's forty five years old, was fatally shot in his pickup truck pickup truck after he left the Sikh temple he led in Surrey, British Columbia. An Indian born citizen of Canada, he owned a plumbing business and was a leader in what remains of a one strong movement to create an independent seekh homeland. Four Indian nationals living in Canada were charged with Najar's murder. India designated Najar a terrorist in twenty twenty, and at that time of his death had been seeking his arrest for alleged involvement in an attack on a Hindu priest. I didn't even know Hindus had priests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, like you know gurus, I suppose, but.
Speaker 1: Like, so, he was living in Canada at the time of this attack. But they were trying to arrest him for it, and they called him a terrorist, and so four dudes just randomly decided to murder him. Also, Canadians right, they were Indian nationals. Oh, excuse me, they were Canadians. They were Indian nationals who happened to be like on a pass or on a visa to Canada and.
Speaker 2: They killed them. So basically a goon squad was sent out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a hit job for sure. Uh huh, it says where was i oh. India has reportedly criticized Trudeau's government for being soft on supporters of the Kalistan movement who live in Canada. The Kalistan movement is banned in India, but has support among the Sikh diaspora, particularly in Canada. India has been asking countries like Canada, Australia, and the UK to take legal action against Sikh activists. India has particularly raised these concerns with Canada, where Sikhs make up nearly two percent of the country's population. In response to Canada's earlier allegations, India told Canada last year to remove forty one of its sixty two diplomats in the country. Relations between the countries have been frosty since then. The well that makes me want to frosty from Wendo.
Speaker 2: Makes you stay frosty, Jens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Indian Foreign Ministry said Monday that India reserves the right to take further steps in response to the Trudeau's government support for extremism, violence and separatism against India. The ministry also summoned Canadia Canada's top diplomat in New Delhi and told him that the baseless targeting of the Indian High Commissioner and other diplomats and officials in Canada were completely unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Really, how interesting. Here's a video that shows alleged contract killing of British Columbian Sikh leader.
Speaker 1: This is the video as a matter of fact, this is from March of twenty twenty four. We got the video right here. Oh yep, here we go.
Speaker 4: With at least six men and two vehicles. It seems clear that har Deep sing Nijer's murder was a large, well organized operation. This is the actual security camera footage from that day. It is somewhat difficult to see because it's taken at a distance to have slowed it down. This is Nidger's truck on the right of the screen, and this is the white sedan on the left. You can barely see them, but these are the two killers running towards Niger's truck. It's at this moment that the shooting begins and the white sedan pulls away. The two men are running in the same direction at this point. How deep saying Niger is either dead or dying.
Speaker 2: Wow? So, I mean you see it was literally a just they gunned him down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would have to have prior knowledge that he was going to be there, and that has to be That was definitely some that was pre planned. It wasn't like he got into an altercation or something like that, right, right.
Speaker 1: He wasn't out here fighting in some in some uh you know, convenience store with somebody. He was literally in his truck leaving from a temple. Keep that in mind. He was leaving a temple where apparently he had just led a service or was a part of it or whatever, and he's just leaving driving home. These dudes ran up behind him. They had the white sedan in front right to kind of block him to where he couldn't drive anywhere, and these two came up and foot soldiered him.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: At least that's what we used to call whenever you come in from the front and the driver's side of a window to kill the driver.
Speaker 2: That's called foot soldiering. But yeah, that's that's fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Dude, Sin dude told his friend mal Kit Singh to chase the two men on foot while he tried to help Nieger. Is it? How did he say it, Nieger Niger?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he was pronouncing you're right either, I don't knew.
Speaker 3: I tried to press his tried to press his chest and tried to shake him to see if he was breathing, but he was totally uncomnious. He was not breathing. It says that he chased the two men until they got into the Toyota Camri. A car came from around the alley and they got into it. There were three others sitting in that car. We could smell the smoke from the guns. We could smell the smell of the guns was everywhere.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The coordinated attack involves six men and two vehicles. Almost nine months later, the RCMP has yet to name suspects or arrest or make arrest in relation to Nijjar's death. Unacceptable violation of our sovereignty. But it's what they say. But in September, Trudeau accused the Indian government of orchestrating the killing of Nijar. Canadian security agencies have been actively pursuing credible allegations of a potential link between agents of the government of India and the killing of a Canadian citizen hard deep seeing Najar, Trudeau said in the House of Commons on September eighteenth, any involvement of a foreign government in the killing of a Canadian citizen on Canadian soil is unacceptable, violation of our sovereignty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so as we see here, all right, we're basically it's I'm just kind of making the point all the way around here of what took place, what went down. So now India and Canada are at odds. There's a very interesting couple to be not happy with each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me explain why.
Speaker 3: Dope as fuck. Know what, that's their temple, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the temple as a matter of fact, that you read right here does the British Columbian temple where he was killed outside.
Speaker 3: Of right, yeah, okay, yeah, the place.
Speaker 2: It's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: They they believe in trying to achieve brahmad or the highest form of enlightenment.
Speaker 2: They believe in one God.
Speaker 1: They believe in eleven or I'm sorry, ten gurus, but if I'm not mistaken, the eleventh Guru is the written word, which they believe is their living Guru that they go back to. They believe in, uh, doing charitable works for the good of things. They're temples every day. They offer vegetarian meals to the homeless every day. That's that is a part of their religious rights. That like they rotate who's cooking it every single day.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, there, their religion and their beliefs aren't any crazier than any other religions I think.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is that you don't have very many that are just like, yeah, I'm like, you know, seek but it's whatever they believe it. And they are great people, dude. They are always willing to help anybody out. They're always willing to do what they can. They're they're great. They're very business minded people. They're very productive, They're they're smart.
Speaker 2: They're great.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, I can appreciate that. But it said, do you want me to read this part here?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, we could read into the alleged foiled plot.
Speaker 3: It says. For months, Indian media questioned Trudeau's allegation and demanded to see the evidence. It wasn't until November that evidence turned up in New York City, when a US indictment was unsealed by the US Department of Justice revealing details of an alleged foiled plot to kill another Canadian seekh The planning of that alleged contract killing in the United States took place in the weeks leading up to Nijar's killing in Canada. The indictment, which has not been tested in court, accuses Indian national Nikhil Gupta of attempting to arrange the killing of a lawyer in New York City at the behest of an unnamed Indian government employee. According to the indictment, the plot was foiled by Gupta or when Gupta mistakenly reached out for help hiring a hitman to a person who turned out to be a confidential informant reporting to the US law enforcement. Gupta was a REPS arrested in the Czech Republic on June thirty of twenty twenty three on charges of conspiring to murder and is awaiting extradition to the United States. However, the indictment also revealed allegations that the Indian government was planning at least three more killings in the in Canada last June. The document alleges that just hours after Najar was killed on June eighteenth, Gupta sent a video of Najar's body to the person he was trying to hire as a contract killer and told him to kill the New York target quickly.
Speaker 2: Oh wowed.
Speaker 1: So we already have confirmation that this type of shit is happening, This fuckery is afoot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, people are going to be people, and some people suck.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is very true.
Speaker 1: However, as they're talking about these hit squads and like India, we're talking about India, they're sending assassins out to take out these people. Come on, now, yo, there's already been other cases where they've been caught. So once again, when Trudeau says that he has some sort of information that would lead him to believe this, it's not like there's no precedence.
Speaker 3: Referendums around the world. Both men have been leaders in the Sikhs separatist movement that aimed to carve out a country to be called Kalistan from the Indian state of Punjab. The Indian government considers the movement a security threat and has labeled many of its leaders terrorists, including Najar and Punun in twenty twenty. For the last several years, Panune has been organizing non binding referendums around the world for Sikhs to vote on whether or not they support the creation of Kalistan. Tens of thousands of Sikhs have shown up to cast ballots and referendums in London, Melbourne, Rome, Geneva, and in Canada, namely in Brampton and Mississauga, in the Greater Toronto area and in Surrey.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you see where the plot is here. Okay, these people are around the world trying to get their religious brethren and sisters to say whether they do or do not support the founding of a Sikh nation.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, And now India is basically saying that any of these people who you want a Sekh nation are a terrorist, the same way that once upon a time some states seceded from America and they were labeled as terrorists and tyrants or traders.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, right, Okay, so this is kind of what's going down with India. They're not wanting any separation of their subcontinent.
Speaker 2: They wanted to stay united. Reasons for that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's depths, maybe there's resources, maybe there's money, maybe it's real division, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But they see it as a threat.
Speaker 1: So anybody who supports this is considered a terrorist by them. Therefore their government has any and all means to take them out up into an including assassinating them on a First World countries soil.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting, you know how we talk about sometimes like how the Aliens probably call us aliens that were the aliens to them. You know, it makes me wonder, like this whole idea of terrorists and terrorism and shit like that. Whenever America, let's just use America as an example, whenever we go into other countries and you know, firing upon other countries, do you think that they would consider us the terrorists at that point? That has to be right, right.
Speaker 2: Depends, uh, typically, Yeah, How could I put this?
Speaker 1: That's a complicated question. Certain countries around the world, if they saw US forces coming into their city, they would jump for joy. Certain countries around the world, if they saw American forces rolling into their city, they would gear up. It varies. It varies drastically. I'm gonna be honest with you, but that's kind of something that we learned. And I mean granted, Afghanistan in and of itself is a very different region than anywhere else on earth. Like the rules are different there, you know what I mean, Their culture is completely in and of itself, it's different. But typically when you bomb the fuck out of people's cities, they're not super happy with you. Right now, there's tons of cases of that city getting rebuilt ten times better and all of these things. You're like if a dude helped up an American platoon with some sort of intel, Like there's even a card that they would give you when you deploy if you couldn't speak the language, if you were ever injured and like one of the locals found you that wasn't a combatant, but like Mike could help you. You hand them this card, and it's basically saying, I'm an American soldier or marine or whatever, I need your help.
Speaker 2: If you give me aid, we will give you two goats.
Speaker 1: There's like a whole thing, and it's like a people get hooked up for helping us out.
Speaker 2: So it really depends on your perspective. Gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Because certain warlord factions in Afghanistans started using us. They would give us quote unquote intel, and in reality, they were just telling us the location of their enemies and telling us that they were terrorists so that we would unleash hell on these people who in reality, we just took out the other warlord who was holding the city in turmoil and gave it to their This warlord who's our quote unquote buddy, who he's not. He's just here to use us. You see what I'm saying. It varies. There's a lot of levels of complication on that.
Speaker 3: I guess my point was is that, like, for example, if we were to I don't know, bring some freedom to another country, I say that in.
Speaker 2: Quotes, but done that a time or two go ahead.
Speaker 3: If we were to do that, we would be considered the terrorist. But if our government does it to its you know, they would I guess my point is is that we would be seen as the terrorist in the other people's eyes. And if those people then decided to, you know, like bounce back and do us the same, now they're the terrorist, right right. But like whenever the government does it to its own people. Why are they not considered terrorists.
Speaker 1: Because it's for the good of their people, because they don't know any.
Speaker 3: Better, right, But like we the people, we should be calling terrorism. You know, let's call it a fucking spade, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent agree with you. Dog.
Speaker 1: So that was the kind of the situation with the Canada and India. And again this is kind of interesting for a few reasons. Before we get into North Korea next, Let's let's keep it on the India Canada conversation. All right, So when we look at bricks, and we look at the fact that China is quote unquote the biggest threat to America at this moment. Okay, Russia, India, China, Brazil, South Africa, Iran, these are all very very critical countries to the bricks conversation. Okay, it kind of doesn't work without all of those players working in lockstep with each other. China and India are not necessarily homies. As a matter of fact, they have clashes at their border where they eat the shit out of each other. No gunshots are ever fired, but they grab sticks and they beat the hell out of each other. For border disputes on their northern border because China is in this whole land grab vibe right now. That being said, they are both economically in lockstep with the bricks system. Canada doing this and saying that we are not going to play ball like this with India might lead to India doubling down with certain loyalties they have to China and to Russia and to countries that don't give them a hard time when they're trying to do what they need to do.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Not to mention, we already had an episode a while back where China was doing military operations.
Speaker 2: In Canada along the United States border. Do you remember this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so as we were talking about China being a quote unquote potential threat. Now, Canada and India are not happy with each other, but China and India also not happy with each other.
Speaker 2: But money are kind of homeboys.
Speaker 1: Does that mean mean that Canada might also buddy buddy up with China a little deeper?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be shocked.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like it's another move on the chess board, and it's interesting to see which move is about to be made next who's gonna get tighter with China from this? Because both of these people want to be cool with China. India is not so happy with them currently, but like still needs to be cool with China.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious to see how this is gonna go.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it goes somewhere. But I don't know, dude, I don't trust Trudeau. I don't trust like I can't take him at his word for anything. So I'm I'm of the opinion that I instantly assume that he knows a lot more than he's leading on.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, do you believe that there might be some military action taken because of this? This, in summit cases, would be an active war. This is a Canadian citizen that was murdered on Canadian soil, and if the government of India had a hand.
Speaker 2: In that, that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: That would be the same as India coming to America and killing an American citizen like my boy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there would be a war as a result of this, but I would say that there's probably some some things that are gonna be happening in the future that are probably gonna be pretty underhanded. Things that are gonna be happening. I could see that happening like I would. I wouldn't be shocked to see like, uh, this being the domino effect of future events, you know, unraveling.
Speaker 1: Right, the whole World War three conversation. It's just one more thing, right. The powder keg just keeps on getting primed. But it's like, I don't think it's gonna happen the way people think it's gonna happen, but like they keep stacking the fucking dominoes.
Speaker 3: Dude, you can only play Djenga for so long. Eventually the game ends.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Basically, this is just one more fucking pig that just got put on top, and it's like all right, cool cool, but like, bro, we don't need any more y'all call them the fuck.
Speaker 3: What a good game of way. It's been a minute since I've played some Jenga.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's solid. I like bar Janga two and it's like the bigger blocks.
Speaker 3: The giant ones. Yeah, that's yeah, that is some fun shit. I love bars that have games like that, Like that makes going out because I'm not a big drinker, but if I know that I'm gonna actually be doing shit while I'm there, and yeah, you know it makes it more fun.
Speaker 2: Dude. Barcadio down by LSU, that spot, bro, Plus, it was right there by the Varsity Theater where you go and get you see you a good show. You know what I'm saying. You go to Barcadia, party it up, get a couple of drinks before the show, go in fucking rock your head off all night with some live music, and then you go and you party at LSU.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on now, dude. I saw plenty of bands over at the Varsity like that used to meet the place I would go to for like watching, because it was like smaller, more condensed kind of concerts. Like I saw a red jumpsuit apparatus there. A couple of times I saw fucking secondhand serenade back whenever they saw stupid.
Speaker 1: So see Cannibal Corps, Black Dollia Murders, Alien Weaponry, which is one of my favorite out of New Zealand. Those those uh, they were sixteen when they founded this Band's three dudes. They're fucking hard, dude, and they they sing in traditional Maori language, Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Because they're they're Islanders. They're Kiwis.
Speaker 1: Like one hundred percent like they look white, but their moms or grandparents like they inherently that is a part of their culture. They sing about like the Polynesian cult, not polygy, excuse me, the Maori culture, about like the taking the mana from somebody, and like.
Speaker 2: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: That's what their their content is. It's fucking Gucci and we got shitty with them.
Speaker 2: They're great.
Speaker 3: It's vibes all day.
Speaker 2: It is. Anyway.
Speaker 1: So as we again are talking about the election in America coming up, whoever is about to take the Oval office is gonna have to really be concerned with what's going on to our northern border for more than one reason. Because I could very easily see Canada as a way to say fuck you to India right now, doubling down and inviting more Chinese influence into their country. We as a country need to be worried about that. That's a strategic move for Chinese, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a fan of that part.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but it looks like India just kind of force that hand. So moving on, let's talk a little North Korea. Remember we just talked about how like you know, Trump ended the Korean War, was the first president to walk over there, because that's what he does. He literally wrote a book on the art of the deal, you know, so making shit happen is literally his forte.
Speaker 3: Just whips his big dick out, you know, no, no worries.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna come in the room, a deal is gonna be made, and then we're walking out of this room.
Speaker 2: And that's how we do business in New York. And that's it. Boom boom boone. Let's go. That's our guy. Okay.
Speaker 1: So now once a go, I'm going to share the screen and let's see what North Korea just did.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, North Korea blows up the inter Korean road and rail lines near the border. Yeah that's not cool.
Speaker 2: No it is.
Speaker 1: We have videos playing right now. This is from NBC News, by the way.
Speaker 3: Shitty ass video. Well, I mean it's oh that was like some fair it is, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And keep in mind there was no precedence for this, dude.
Speaker 2: Everybody was chilling.
Speaker 1: Everybody was just kind of doing their thing, and then they went ahead and just started blowing shit up to cut off everything to South Korea, just out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: I love how rat before that bomb goes off, there's a sign that says goodbye.
Speaker 2: See that? Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: And again, the tensions were down with South Korea just a few years ago. Yes, there was an obvious distrust. Yes, people still had their guards up one hundred percent. It wasn't like everybody had this big brotherly, uh you know, experience with each other. But at the same time, everybody was kind of taking a step back and everybody was chilling.
Speaker 3: Now this happens, bro Imagine living in North Korea and looking at Kim Jong yun like he is your savior, Like no, they like a god, right, Like that is crazy to live that way.
Speaker 2: I don't, but it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's kind of like like the you know, the old days of kings and queens and like, I mean there's still kings and queens now, but like people would look up to like Queen Elizabeth as if she was like some holy person or some shit. And I'm like, dude, okay, that's a person. One Like, that's a that is a person, a human in flesh. Like let's let's calm our tits a little bit.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna get back to the South or to the Korean situation a second.
Speaker 2: But you know what, you just reminded me of something I wanted to bring up. Okay, So we read a book, or we talked about a.
Speaker 1: Book not too terribly long ago, about bloodlines and legacy and all these things. And I pretty much took the stance and am standing firmly on the stance that the author was really fucking stupid, because while everything he said may have had a bit of something to it, he said it was all about bloodlines and legacies. Yet he didn't produce a child, and he didn't have a girlfriend until the last seven years of his life.
Speaker 2: So right off the top, he's a liar, right, I could let it go.
Speaker 3: Also gave credit to Beelzebub, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: And the whole thing about him shitting on the Bible and calling it a novel, Okay, obviously I knew where his heart was, right, that's the testing of the spirit.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Okay, you remember something about the King's touch Jonathan like Midas, No, remember his dad gave him the King's Oh yeah, yeah, yah, royal bloodline and all of this. Okay, So I looked into the king's touch.
Speaker 1: Do you know that that was a real, accepted thing even into the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: But here's what the.
Speaker 1: King's touch was, and he had it once again, a little kernel of something there that could be real, but not what it was.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the king was set to be ordained by God to be the leader of the country, and so a lot of people saw him not as a priest, but as something up there, not a deity, but some sort of extra connection to God than the common folk would have. Okay, fine, And it wasn't like his whole family, It wasn't like the brother to the king had that. It was whoever the king was, because he wouldn't be king unless he was ordained by God, because that's how that works.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean that shit goes on in the Bible too.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, but it's also not supposed to be. As a matter of fact, God told the people not to have kings. Then they that to talk that we could have another time.
Speaker 2: But I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: He made people case though.
Speaker 1: I thought, yes, but that wasn't supposed to be the way it was laid out he was very clear that there should be no kings. But the humans were like, and by the humans, I mean the Jews. Please, we need a king, we need a leader. And he's like, no, you have the word, use that as your leader. What do you need a human to lead you for?
Speaker 2: I got you? And they just like I said, that's a talk for another day. But so the king's touch.
Speaker 1: The king once a year would open the castle doors and allow these common folks, these peasants and whatever else to come in, and he would touch them, very voldemort.
Speaker 2: That can touch you now, the.
Speaker 1: Whole thing right to heal them of their ailments, to heal them.
Speaker 2: That was what this was. Okay, it later and like actually very quickly, because a royal touching the peasantry that's gross, dude.
Speaker 1: So eventually they just gave it to a relic. There was like a thing. I don't know if it was a trophy across a sigil of the king, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It was a thing and once a year he would.
Speaker 1: Touch it and then set it on a table and let the peasants come through one by one and touch it to their bodies wherever they were hurt or sick or whatever.
Speaker 2: The case was okay.
Speaker 1: Your last yes, yes, Jonathan, And he didn't even have words to it. He sat on a balcony and looked down at the commoners touching his statue, and they truly believed that they were being just healed because the ordained dude by God said, so he touched this thing, I touched it.
Speaker 2: Therefore I've been giving blessings. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then the last recorded incidents of this happening was in again the seventeen hundreds, the same century where America became a country. Y'all, all right, you with me? The last time this happened, I forget which king.
Speaker 2: I think it was King George.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, whenever the ceremony was done, he took his statue, he went up to his balcony and his words and I'm trying to get this a direct quote here, y'all, I said, I pray that the Lord blesses you with better health and better sense. And he walked inside and slammed the door, basically telling his entire group of peasants that were like there to honor him in this way, y'all really need to start.
Speaker 2: Looking into your own mental health better, and dipped out that is the quote unquote King's touch that that dude was talking about that his father bestowed upon him, which was some extra magical power because bit bit bit bit so yeah no that as you talked about that whole touch, I was like, you know, that kind of reminded me. I got a little I got a little bone to pick with that because apparently I got shit on for missing the point of a retarded rant of a book. But okay, that's me.
Speaker 3: That's like certain spiritual advisors saying, you gotta work on your shit. You know what you gotta work on.
Speaker 2: But well, you know what to do.
Speaker 1: Wait if I knew, I wouldn't have come and seen you. No, no, you know, I don't know what you expect me, and you got the work to do.
Speaker 2: You know what to do? Bro, what I swear to God?
Speaker 1: Dude anyway, anyway, all right, so end of rant on that. Back to North Korea and all this wild shit that's going on here.
Speaker 2: Let's read.
Speaker 3: Uh uh. North Korea blew up sections of Inner Korean roads and rail lines on its side of a of the heavily fortified border between the two Koreas on Tuesday, prompting South Korea's military to fire warning shots. Pyeong Yang, yep, I think I just got that. Pyongyang. That's a fun word, pyong Yang, pyeong Yang. There we go, Yang Kongyang.
Speaker 2: You gotta say a little angry and a little fun. Pyongyang.
Speaker 3: Kanyang said last week it would cut off the inter Korean roads and railways entirely and further fortify the areas on its side of the border as part of its push for a two state system, scrapping its long standing goal of unification. At around midday on Tuesday, some northern parts of road and rail lines connected to the South were destroyed. The South Joints South Joint Chiefs of Staff said Sales Soul. Soul's unification ministry, which handles cross borders affairs, condemned the incident as a clear violation of past inter Korean agreements, calling it highly abnormal. It is deplorable.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 3: When people say deplorable, give gives me rememberings of Hillary Clinton calling maggot supporters. It is deplorable that North Korea is repeatedly conducting such regressive behavior, the ministry spokesperson, Coup Beyong Sam, told a briefing on Sunday.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's just let's just pause real quick. We're gonna butcher the pronunciations, y'all. Let's just say South Korean person or North Korean person, because man I could, I wouldn't be able to do any better because Kubyongsong, q Bong Sam and again like I'm sure this is as a respectable person, I don't want to butcher it.
Speaker 3: I just think it's a challenge and it's fun to try to say it. Go for it, then coup names Ku big coup anyway. Tensions mounted last week after the North accused Soul of sending drones over Pyeongyang, the North Korean capital. North Korea said the drones scattered a huge number of anti North leaflets, leaflets and Kim yo jong Kim leader Kim Jong UN's powerful sister.
Speaker 2: Warned on to.
Speaker 1: Kim Jong UN's sister is a motherfucker dude, Like if he was to die, she would take.
Speaker 2: Over, and we really really really don't want that, okay.
Speaker 3: She warned on Tuesday that Soul would pay a dear price. South Korea's government has declined to say whether the South Korean military or civilians flew the alleged drones. Okay, The two Koreas have also clashed over trash field balloons sent towards the South from from North Korea since May. Pyongyang has said the launches are a response to balloon sent by anti regime activists in the South. After Tuesday's demolition demolitions, video released by the South's military showed an explosion and a plume of smoke rising above an area of a road where the North had put up a black barrier, and all also showed several dump trucks and earth movers approaching, with a group of North Korean military officials observing and guiding the vehicles. In response to the blast, the South's military fired warning shots south of the military demarcation line, although there was no damage to Soul side of the border. It said Pyongyang has been taking steps to severe or sever the Inner Korean ties, redefining the South as a separate, hostile enemy state since Kim Jong un declared it a primary foe early this year and said unification was no longer possible. The two Koreas are still technically at war after their nineteen fifty to nineteen fifty three war ended in an armistice, not a peace treaty. The cross border roads and railways are remnants of reproachment that included twenty eighteen summit. Seoul has funneled more than one hundred and thirty two million dollars in rebuilding the links in the form of cheap loans to Pyongyang. Ministry data showed it was a major inter Korean cooperation project that was carried out upon the request from the North, said the ministry spokesperson Coup, adding that Pyongyang was still obliged to repay the loans. In twenty twenty, the North blew up a joint liaison office set up in a border town after nuclear talks with the United States collapsed. South Korea filed a lawsuit in twenty twenty three against the North, seeking damages of around forty five billion dollars one which would be thirty three million dollars our money from the joint offices demolition. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Mao Ning told a news briefing that Beijing was concerned about developments and wanted further to avoid further escalation of the conflict. The government of South Korea's Giongigi providence or province rather bordering the North said Tuesday that a special police force would be brought in to crack down on the practice of flying anti North Korea leaflets from some border areas South Korea law South Korea. South Korea's constitutional court overturned a ban on such launches last year.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, bro, what the shit's.
Speaker 3: Really going down, dude? And this is what you get, dude. This is what you get whenever you have globalism, because globalism wants countries to be a war because then they can you know, they can come in and save the day and also you know, make all the money off of military and and all that fun jazz. So this is what you're going to have whenever you have globalist efforts. But whenever you have somebody who actually cares about a specific country, I mean, I would suggest that, you know, a leader of our country puts our country first. I know it's a it's a crazy hair brained idea to have that kind of sentiment, but usually it's looking out for the bench best entry of us. And you know that's for some for some reason, that's like a not a logical thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, dude, it's a crazy time, right, and as everything else is going on, around the world. When we look at this election coming up, understand that the person who will be in the White House will have to deal with this issue as well. This is like all of the work again the twenty eighteen Summit brought on by your boy Donnie t. These initiatives, these roads and these railways were built as a way to try to bridge between these countries, to open up these trade networks and all of it, to try and start it. And under the reign of Biden it has gone from we got roads being built to.
Speaker 2: They just bomb the fucking roads.
Speaker 1: Now I'm no mathematician, but of the current election candidates, one of them has a track record being able to fix this and the other one has a track.
Speaker 2: Record of being able to lay on her back. I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 1: But again, we need to keep in mind that with this election season, this is something that they will have to be dealing with as well as this issue. As we talked about our border crisis, let's go ahead and bring up the NPR article that migrant deaths in New Mexico have increased tenfold. Damn it is October fifteen, twenty twenty four today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says ten times as many migrants died in New Mexico near the US Mexico border in each of the last two years, compared with just five years ago, as smuggling gangs steer them exhausted, dehydrated, and malnourished, mostly in the hot desert canyons or mountains west of El Paso, Texas. During the first eight months of twenty twenty four, the bodies of one hundred, one hundred and eight presumed migrants, mostly from Mexico and Central America, were found near the border in New Mexico and often less than ten miles from El Paso. According to the most recent data, the remains of one hundred and thirteen migrants were found in New Mexico in twenty twenty three, compared with nine in twenty twenty and ten in twenty nineteen. It's not clear exactly.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, during COVID you'll only found nine.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because the rest of them were just COVID deaths.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, yes, of course, of course.
Speaker 3: Go back up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was the end of that line.
Speaker 3: I thought right there where it says it's not clear, it's not clear exactly why more migrants are being found dead in that area, but many experts say smugglers are treating migrants more harshly and bringing them on paths that could be more dangerous in extreme summer temperatures. The influx has taxed the University of New Mexico's Office of the Medical Investigator, which identifies the dead and conducts autopsies that almost always shows the cause as heat related. Our reaction was sadness, horror, and surprise because it became or because it had been very consistently low for as long as anyone can remember, says the forensic anthropologists Heather Edgar, Okay serving the entire state. The office over two years has added deputy medical investigators to handle the extra deaths on top of the usual twenty five hundred forensic cases. We've always had three deputies down in that area, and I think we have nine or ten now. Edgar said. Immigration and border security are among voters' top concerns heading into November fifth presidential contest, but the candidates have focused on keeping the migrants out of the United States and deporting those already here. The increase in deaths is a humanitarian concern for advocates, as smugglers guide migrants into New Mexico through fencing gaps at the border city of Sunland Park and over low lying barriers west of the nearby Santa Terre support of entry. Okay, people are dying close to urban areas, in some cases just one thousand feet from Rhodes, noted Adam Isaacson, an analyst for the non go governmental Washington Office on Latin America. He said water stations, improved telecommunications, and more rescue efforts could help. New Mexico officials are targeting human smuggling networks, recently arresting sixteen people and rescuing ninety one trafficking victims. US Customs and Border Protection added a surveillance blimp to monitor the migration corridor near its office in Santa Teresa in New Mexico's dona Anda County. Movable thirty three foot towers use radar to scan the area.
Speaker 1: Usfah, So they are just saying that it's increased tenfold, but immediately it's like human traffickers.
Speaker 2: Did I read that wrong? Yeah, trafficking victims? Is this not illegal immigrants because that was what this started with.
Speaker 1: Now, ohso nonchalantly they just shifted the conversation to trafficking victims. The two are not the same. Sometimes they are, but they are not always. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: Borders are says, everything's okay, Jacob.
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure you know this is in PR and there's some sort of a reputable news source.
Speaker 2: We're talking illegal immigrants. Are we talking about human trafficking? Because again the two are not the same, but all right, just making sure we're keeping it on the same playing field here.
Speaker 3: US officials in recent years have added thirty more push button beacons that some man emergency medical workers along remote stretches of the border at New Mexico and Western Texas. They also they have also set up more than five hundred placards with location coordinates and instructions to call nine to one one for help. This summer, the Border Patrol expanded search and rescue efforts, dispatching more patrols with medical specialists and surveillance equipment. The agency moved some beacons closer to the border where more migrants have been found dead or in distress. Border Patrol says it rescued nearly one thousand migrants near the US border in New Mexico and Western Texas over the past twelve months, up from about six hundred the previous twelve months. Dylan Corbett, executive director of the faith based Hope Border Institute in El Paso, said ten member church teams recently started dropping water bottles for migrants in the deadly New Mexico New Mexico Corridor alongside fluttering blue flags. Part of the problem is that organized crime has become very systematic in the area, Corbett said. Of the increased deaths, he also blamed heightened border enforcement in Texas and new US asylum restrictions that President Joe Biden introduced in June and tightened last month.
Speaker 1: Really, President Biden introduced heightened border enforcement in Texas.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, oh, I'm sorry. The US asylum restrictions. I'm sorry. I misread that. That's not a restriction on wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yes, Biden is now the reason why there's more dead trafficking victims. That Okay, you know what, I'm cool with that story being ran. Okay, the same way Obama put kids in cages. But somehow everybody forgot that. But all right, okay.
Speaker 3: New Mexico's rising deaths come as human cost climate change increases the likelihood of heat waves here.
Speaker 2: We go here it is. They had to fucking bring it in, dude.
Speaker 3: Of course, this year, the Elpaso area had its hottest June ever, with an average temperature of eighty nine point four degrees fahrenheit. June twelfth and thirteenth saw daily record highs of one hundred and nine.
Speaker 1: So you know what would have kept those people alive if they were inside their own homes where I'm just saying like that's crazy. But okay, and again you hear all these rescue efforts. That's the tax dollars that we were talking about on these people's platforms. The church groups they are going out there to put water. Fine, that is on them, do what you do. But federal Church and Rescue operation, that's money going to save people that shouldn't be here in the first place. And whether they were brought here against their will or not. Okay, I understand case by case, but you know, I bet a fucking.
Speaker 2: Wall into or a moat would solve that. I don't know, bro.
Speaker 3: Human caused climate change increases the likelihood of heat waves.
Speaker 1: They literally just went from illegal immigrants to human trafficking victims. That quickly boom boom phase change like that didn't just happen, And now they're saying that it's it's so sad that they're dying out here in this desert, these poor people. But it's because of you and your fucking gas burning car.
Speaker 3: Like, Bro, what, Jacob, why are you not doing your part on cutting down all the trees on your property and burying them.
Speaker 1: In order to save the illegal immigrants from coming across the border?
Speaker 2: Dump? Why am I not doing that? Oh? I'm I'm sorry, Bro, I had no fucking idea.
Speaker 3: Have you no logical sentiment of a peace of mind?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: This is litle rule insanity, But this is the narrative that NPR is running. And so oh, these crazy increase in debts, could that be because there's more of them making their way across the border. But you will say that for the end, let's keep going.
Speaker 3: I mean, one percent of a million is a lot more than one percent of ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Right that number, real numbers is a larger amount, But clearly it's because of greenhouse gases.
Speaker 2: In global war me.
Speaker 3: I mean, sometimes math likes to math, and sometimes it's because Kyle's far too much.
Speaker 1: So I remember having this conversation back in the George Floyd days right, and it was I was having a conversation with a guy and he was saying that cops kill more black people in this country than white people, and I was like, that's fundamentally incorrect. As a matter of fact, I could pull up every statistic white people are shot and killed more than black people at a two to one ratio.
Speaker 2: In this country across the board. Now that makes sense when you look at it and you see that this nation is two to one white to black. So what that means is it's an equal ratio of people that are doing dumb shit and fucking around and finding out with cops, regardless of skin color. Now, if you want to get into how the judicial system is fucked and how a black man first time offender is three times more likely to get a harsher prison sentence than a white dude first time offender, no record, Now that's a conversation we can have. But as far as the cops being.
Speaker 1: Inherently racist and killing more of one race than another, that's preposterous because per the numbers, white people are being killed out in these streets more than cops than anyone else in this country.
Speaker 3: Thank you to Kamala Harris by the way.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you to her for being a cop and a da. Let's not forget that, everybody on the Democratic Party, you're electing a fucking cop. But okay, as y'all were screaming all cops or bastards, those are y'all's work.
Speaker 2: That was y'all shit. We supported the blue but y'all, hey, y'all do y'all.
Speaker 3: Deputy Chief Border Patrol Agent Juan Bernal of the El Paso sector said migrants are weak when they arrive at the border after weeks or months without adequate food and water in houses smugglers keep in Mexico, They're expected to walk, sometimes for days or for hours or for days to get there, to get to their designation where they're going to be picked up. The deaths have continued even as migration has fallen along the entire border along following Biden's major asylum restrictions. New Mexico's migrant death numbers now rival those in Arizona's even hotter Sonoran Desert, where the remains of one hundred and fourteen border crossers were discovered during the first eight months of twenty twenty four. According to a mapping project by the nonprofit Humane Borders and the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office in Tucson. Nearly half of those who died in New Mexico this year were women. Women ages twenty to twenty nine made up the largest segment of these deaths. We are waiting or we are a waiting for you at home, a family in the southern Mexican state of Chiappas explore are implored in early June in a missing person post for a twenty five year old female relative who is found dead days later, Please come back, it says.
Speaker 1: After I got to pull out the heartstrings and that is tragic, don't get me wrong. And the fact that it is mostly women that are dying in this but you could.
Speaker 2: Also look at that. Look actually, you know, we'll take a second on that.
Speaker 1: So I got a buddy of mine who is a tattoo artist in Baton Rouge.
Speaker 2: Okay, great guy, does great work.
Speaker 1: He was brought here or I'm sorry, his mother was brought here illegally. She was raped by the coyotes, who are the people in charge of smuggling them from point A to point B. The coyotes are one hundred percent doing whatever they want to these people. They will kill them, they will rape them, they will do whatever, because these people will have no other option there in the middle of the desert with nothing around, and this one person might be their only chance of survival. She was raped and had to conceive a child, and she got to this country not being a citizen, so she had to give birth to this kid and raised it as his own. My buddy's tattoo, the tattoo artist. That's his older brother. So when you see that it's women that are predominantly dying on these treks, that make sense, and not because of necessarily sex trafficking either, but because of illegal immigration and coyotes killing.
Speaker 2: The quote unquote weakest links along the way.
Speaker 1: It's horrible and once again, we would have this issue under wraps if we would solve the border problem. First off, we would have no more bodies to find if we would stop it at the border.
Speaker 2: But let's continue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Biden and Harris, well, the new Harris campaign that's happening. They don't care about that. They don't care about the the sex trafficking, the child traffrafficking, the child sex trafficking, the all of the rape and the incest and the murder and the crimes and the fucking all of the the nastiness. They want as many possible people flooding the border as as much as possible because they know that it's going to accomplish a lot of their goals, or it's going to help them accomplish a lot of their goals, such as absolutely draining the United States economy, like putting such a damper on the healthcare system, on the insurance networks, on basically like on all the jobs and everything. And so they know and also they know that they're going to get these people's votes because dude, if you were, you know, an asylum seeker, you know, maybe you got kicked out of your country, maybe your country is just absolutely gone to shit, and you're going into you're trying to look, you're trying to throw a dart in a map and say, you know, what, where do I want to go? Well, you're going to want to go to a place that is going to give you absolutely like shitloads of food stamps. It's going to give you free place to live, free health care, and the right to vote, and identity and you know, all the cards that you need and everything, You're gonna go there and then you know what you're gonna do. You're gonna vote for those people who hooked you the fuck up because you you love everything that you were just given for free and you appreciate that. Which I don't blame people coming from other countries trying to get in here if the fucking border's wide open, Like why wouldn't you, like if you were ever going to come into this country, Now is the time, right because you're given literally the world, and so this.
Speaker 1: Is fucking crazy, dude, I mean, and again, these are this is all part of the plan, right, Like you said, Kamala Harrison, they don't care about this. She was again the DA of California where they just passed the law saying as long as it's within ten years, the whole pedophile rule is thrown out. So you know, a twenty six year old and a sixteen year old is okay by law in CALIFORNI on you right now, So is a twenty one year old and an eleven year old because that whole ten year law that was passed. Again, she's a DA in California. Yeah, she didn't go fuck about these things.
Speaker 3: An eighteen year old and an eight year old. Uh huh, oh my god, what a fucking shit show this is.
Speaker 1: This is California and anybody thinks that that's not the case. We did an episode on it two three years ago when they passed the mandate.
Speaker 3: I guess that's what they meant when they say California lovel We find out what's talking stuff.
Speaker 1: We find out things about the whole East West battle. Look, who knows.
Speaker 3: After a twenty four year old Guatemalan woman's remains were discovered that that same month, a mortuary in her in her hometown posted a death notice with a photo of her smiling in a blue dress and holding a flora bouquet. It should not be uh, it should not be a death sentence to come to the United States, Donna, Ana County Sheriff's Major John Day told a recent community gathering, and when we push them into the desert areas here, they're coming across and they're dying.
Speaker 2: Well, once again, not trying to be an asshole, but.
Speaker 1: If we had a more secure border, we wouldn't have to worry about that, would we.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and also think about it, like whenever you got people coming in by the thousands, and the tens of thousands. There's not a lot of places to put these people, and so you know you'll get like savages, like fucking DeSantis, which you'll just ship them, like put them all on a bus and send them up to Washington, DC or New York or whatever. And like that's a savage move, don't get me wrong, but it's making a point saying that, like, all right, you wanted to bring these people in here, you deal with it, yep. And and you know, unfortunately they're having to see the truth of what that brings.
Speaker 2: I like that he did that as a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: And I mean, dude, straight up put them on Greyhound buses. We will pay for the buses to go up there. Tell all the drivers that once they park, get out and go get an uber, we'll pay for.
Speaker 2: You to get out of there. Just leave, fuck the bus, fuck all of that. We got you. And that's just what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna consistently do that until they stop sending them to our state.
Speaker 3: Look, hey, hey, and also, you know you're not gonna die in a desert up there.
Speaker 2: No you are not. I mean, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: It gets hot as fucking DC and it gets cold as fucking DC. But you're not gonna die on the streets there. The homeless population is actually thriving.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's not a bad place to be.
Speaker 1: So as we are coming into this election season, everybody, Look, we could have talked about Israel, we could have talked about Ukraine, okay, but so is every person alive in the political space. Those the only two that they care about. There's other shit going on. I didn't bring up anything about what's going on in me Amor. I talked about the flooding in the Sahara Desert. But you look at the other side of the Sahara Desert and you have that oil pipeline that just got blown up not too long ago. The flooding that has happened has now made that whole area of the desert an oil slick. That's gonna play in here soon because certain countries may or may.
Speaker 2: Not need some freedom here soon. Right, all of that is right around the corner. Potentially, we got this shit with North and South Korea right around the corner. Potentially, we got issues with India and Canada happening in real time. Meanwhile, China is making its strategy and making its moves happen. It's tea.
Speaker 1: It's bringing in people closer, especially with North Korea fucking around. North Korea and China have always had a very tight dynamic. Okay, they've had some falling outs and they've done some stuff, but they remain at least amicable with each other. As a matter of fact, China is one of the only countries North Korea is cool with. So we need to look big picture, ladies and gentlemen. We need to look at the entire scope of what's going on around the world when we look at who we want to vote for, because they are about to step into the office of the person that has to handle these things on behalf of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like we say, look at the policies, look at what these people represent, look at what they stand for. Don't listen to their words, don't listen to their isms, you know, like look past all that. Whenever they're starting to try and pull at your heartstrings, it's unfortunate. Look, we all want to listen to a good you know, uh, a good heart throb of a story, right right, But like they they're using it to their advantage. It's not from the heart these stories that they say whenever I was a little kid at my kitchen table, my mom you know, was going over the bills. It's like you're a politician and nobody cares about you in that way, like understand that that you're separate from the rest of us, who actually we do have to work and we don't have to land or well we don't get to lay on our back to pay our bills, like we don't have especially us, but like you know what I mean. But it's like, you know, it's we're trying to show all this to try and give like a real like magnifier on what these people stand for, what they represent, what they're allowing to happen to this country. And I do believe Trump that if you know, if if this continues, we're not going to have a country anymore, at least not what we what we like to call our country.
Speaker 1: I'll just say this, and I know that everybody's like, yeah, well, civilizations rise and they fall, and it's the sign of the time. Listen, no one in America has ever lived where we haven't been at the top. It's not a position that we want to move to. I can assure you we don't want to become the second slash third slash fourth, biggest swinging dick on earth. That's a that's a horrible position, especially for our uh, spoiled, rotten ass culture that is America. Most of our civilian population, most of our citizens, have no fucking clue what it's like to not be top dog and to not sleep with that security of knowing that no one's gonna bomb us tonight. Most of us have never had to worry about that. And I'm just saying we don't want to start. It would be very, very good for everybody to vote for the candidate that makes America stronger, not nicer.
Speaker 3: Big facts, you know. And it's like they say, and I don't think that this is too far off key. Whenever they say, if there's a World War three, world War four will be fought with sticks and stones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, world War four with sticks and stones. I've heard that before. And you know what, it's very.
Speaker 3: Possible, because that's just gonna be fucking nuke after nuke after nuke, and we're going back to the cave man days. If that's the case, that's fucked.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll see how it goes. I like the whole iron dome idea Trump was talking about too. I think America has been needing.
Speaker 3: That, like there's no reason we don't have one, right Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of square mileage to have per missile silo, and like all these things, it would be a bitch the maintenance on that.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of funding.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of military funding to send people out to stay up and keep up with the calibration on these things and all that.
Speaker 2: But I am of the belief that that is worth it. That's just me.
Speaker 3: If we can send a billion dollars to Ukraine, we can afford this. I'm just gonna throw that.
Speaker 2: A see, I agree with that one hundred person.
Speaker 1: But you know, we're you and I are just weird extremists and we're just conspiracy theorist for that thought process. I know, I know, how dare we just say, hey, why don't we worry about our people first and then help out everybody else once we're situated.
Speaker 3: But you know, hey, dude, unfortunately, not unfortunately, I mean, I think rightfully, you gotta look out for fucking number one dude, and and if you're not looking out for number one, you ain't gonna be You're not gonna be able to even be there to help number two and.
Speaker 2: Three facts you know.
Speaker 3: You can't pour from an empty cup.
Speaker 2: It's not possible not you cannot.
Speaker 3: So anyway, hopefully you guys enjoyed this. We will be covering a lot of this political stuff moving forward up until the election and then probably a month afterward, because nobody will be a winner up until a month afterward. If the climate that we're reading is correct.
Speaker 2: And it's all climate change.
Speaker 3: It's not just climate change, it's human made climate change, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Human made climate change.
Speaker 1: That is clearly the culprit of almost everything that was brought up today.
Speaker 3: It's literally your fault.
Speaker 2: Dear call members.
Speaker 1: If you enjoyed this episode, if you found it entertaining, if you found it eye opening, if you found it informative, do us a favor, and at this time, if you have it all ready.
Speaker 2: Hit the five stars, took the share, the like, suscribed the comment, leave a post, we review, Shares with your friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity all of our algorithms see across allfer listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final lanes and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody whos already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Better far.
Speaker 2: Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abnev is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 1: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item it could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code.
Speaker 1: Cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Colt