Speaker 1: All right, private talk.
Speaker 2: We are back and we are about to play Truth with Texas Patreon. I hope you are ready with Truth the Texas. I've got these sexy ladies on the couch. And the way this is gonna go is we have four cards. Each ace is a different type of question.
Speaker 1: Each suit is a different type of question. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Should say we're gonna go through every single card in the deck and get to know you a little bit more intimately. Where since there's two of you, we're gonna have one of you pick first, and then you're gonna answer the question, and then the next person will answer the question as well.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Let's do it?
Speaker 1: Let's do it, all right, Caitlin, you go first?
Speaker 2: ASA clubs is a kinky question, the best kind bondage Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Yes, very much so bondage.
Speaker 3: I want to be tied up and yes, I.
Speaker 4: Love shooting bondage scenes.
Speaker 1: Skill. You're most proud of.
Speaker 4: My blowjob abilities?
Speaker 2: What's so great about your blow job abilities? Everybody says that, are you sloppy?
Speaker 1: I'm very sappy.
Speaker 3: Gag on it.
Speaker 1: What's going on with Kaitlin?
Speaker 4: I don't tap out? And I liked I like to be face fucked.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I am the original throw.
Speaker 5: I am the throat go I feel like everybody's like I'm deep throat queen. Like unless you can make at least twelve inches disappear down your throat.
Speaker 1: What have you?
Speaker 2: Throat deep through? Objects are just dicks? I wish I had something.
Speaker 3: Like an object.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I went on a radio thing and I deep throated like a whole, big, like green onion thing. I just shoved the whole thing down my throat.
Speaker 1: No gag.
Speaker 3: Now I can just shove anything.
Speaker 2: This is the rare reason why your husband is still here today.
Speaker 5: You found out for the who honestly, No, yeah, that's always been like something that I've been very proud of, Like.
Speaker 2: I am just because you can swallow, it makes you the throat goat or what? What is the criteria for yourself that makes you qualified to say? Because that's a big title, the throat goat status.
Speaker 5: I like to do this move where I'll put the whole thing down my throat and I you know how you can like pulse your pussy a little bit. I can pulsate my throat with a dick all the way down there and squeeze it a little bit, and I lick the balls and try to suck them in at the same time. Will ever just vacuum it all in there?
Speaker 3: Like, I know.
Speaker 1: Nipples are hard on your getting wet right now.
Speaker 3: I know That's one thing I'm at. That's one thing I'm real good at.
Speaker 4: I tak it back line would be the tightness of my vagina.
Speaker 1: She got scared of that throat throat I can't tell and I could do it. I like it. So it's like the key goals are going on.
Speaker 4: Yes, very much, so I've heard I've got a very type vagina.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: For personal or for work?
Speaker 4: Just personally. I still have not done You know that I've never done an orgy professionally. I've only done it.
Speaker 1: How do you have an orgy personally? Can you please walk me through that?
Speaker 2: It just like did you club You're like meet me at this fucking room, or did you like know all the people that you were like with, or like, how did that happen?
Speaker 4: I knew all the people I was with, and you're like ended up.
Speaker 1: We were in Vegas.
Speaker 4: I wasn't living there, but we were in Vegas. Next thing, I know, there's like, you know, ten of us in my hands like halfway and my friend's boyfriend's ass in my whoa.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: And you know we all did our thing.
Speaker 4: Everyone got off, and then you know we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about speaking here patriot hold on?
Speaker 2: How hold I got a lot of questions, But first, how did you know that your boyfriend your girlfriend's boyfriend wanted a fist in his asity asked for it?
Speaker 1: Or did you she lead your fist there? Because like an advance level my hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's enough to be a but I'm saying is like, that's like a that's not something that most people would be like discuss me.
Speaker 1: So how'd you know?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I was just finessing and I'm not even that person.
Speaker 2: I was just finessing's asshole, all right.
Speaker 4: I noticed that his dick was getting harder and harder, and like the more fingers I put in there, harder it got What his girlfriend think about it was she was fucking someone.
Speaker 3: She wasn't even know.
Speaker 4: She said that she did look over once and she's like, your hand was in his ass and he was loving it.
Speaker 1: How do you look someone in the eye.
Speaker 2: After that, I'd be really questionable about our friendship and be like, hey, homie, I could never fuck my friends.
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing with me is most because I don't fuck.
Speaker 4: That was her, dude, But I don't fuck like my personal guy friends, like if you're my guy friend.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was my friend's boyfriend. So it was. And it happened one time, and I still we still don't know how all of us decided that this was a good idea.
Speaker 1: Just fell.
Speaker 4: No one got hurt, everyone had a great time, got hurt.
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fisted someone prior to that, though I fisted a vagina?
Speaker 1: No would you.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm so careful down it. Like I said, I don't even get named nails.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean it's a bad thing. It one sounds bad.
Speaker 2: You just have like the same little technique you had for that man's asshole. You do it for the girls pussy and you twist your hand.
Speaker 1: People like it. I'm just saying, but that's the same.
Speaker 2: But it's like, why I even brought attention to it is because it's not a lot of people would just do it, and then you're saying you don't know how it happened, and you're like it all before you knew it my hands and then my friend's asshole.
Speaker 4: It was one of those times where it's like, you don't know how have you got in this situation?
Speaker 1: Has ever anyone been in your asshole like that?
Speaker 4: No, so I'm I have not. I've done anal, but it wasn't with any of these porn dicks. I'm terrified. I'm excited, and it will happen eventually, but I've done it a couple of times and they were boyfriends with you know, boyfriend penises.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 1: Is there any advice you could give her?
Speaker 3: Oh, stretch if you stretch girl like that?
Speaker 5: If you this is what I do before at anal scene, Like I will take adoldo into the bathroom and like, you know how like when you're putting it in, it hurts like that one spot, but you have to relaxing it past there. I feel like you have to work the dildo in by yourself in the bathroom first, and then you're kind of opened up for a little bit, and then you can go to the guy and you're kind of already ready.
Speaker 1: That's why I always use glass toys for me and my ass is the.
Speaker 2: Only way I liked is because I felt like it opened me up more where I could like really stretch myself and like no, and then.
Speaker 1: No, I was ready.
Speaker 4: I have total respect. And I watched the.
Speaker 1: Movie and I don't did.
Speaker 2: I probably did less than ten anal scenes in my whole cly. Yes, I was never someone that was very anally, like, oh my god, put it in my ass, But because I have a big ass, everyone was like, hey.
Speaker 1: Put the biggest dick in your ass, and I was like no.
Speaker 2: But my ex husband was the performer, and so I I was lucky enough to do my first anal with him and we had fucked obviously, so it was like it's what warmed me up into the things. And then we got divorced and I worked with two other people after that. But yeah, I've done like less than ten scenes. Elegant Angel, you have all of them, I think, except for.
Speaker 1: Jewel, I know.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Actually, Jules loved me so much that he did a scene for Elegant Angel in my movie Coming Back. But when it turns and he never works for anybody the other company, but he wanted to affect this ass and it was on that balcony too.
Speaker 1: That's the scene you should watch. I should. Girl probably have.
Speaker 2: A video upstairs on DVD, but who has DVD plays anymore?
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure if that.
Speaker 5: Exists, I will go find a DVD player to watch it. I've seen that balcony in person, like just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Shower sex or car sex. I like car sex, like both.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: I think it looks hot when everyone's wet, but I feel like something with water ruins the moisture.
Speaker 3: Like fy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not really about it, but like car sex of like, the thrill of getting caught is hot.
Speaker 4: I just had this conversation yesterday about shower sex with my friend is crazy. She said she If the shower is too small, it's really uncomfortable. But if there's plenty of room, I think it's great. No mess. But I do like them.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to stand when I have sex. I want to be like waid Back.
Speaker 1: She won't be a queen like any fetishes.
Speaker 3: I want.
Speaker 4: I really do want to do it. I want to get fucked by multiple men. Okay, I've never done that, all right, yeah.
Speaker 1: How many would be your?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Cap.
Speaker 4: I want to start with three, three and see how I can how that works.
Speaker 2: And if you like five, five is a good number. Five is a good number because then you got one waiting. When you're busy with one Wednesday something else, you get.
Speaker 4: Gosh, you don't have all three of my money at the same time.
Speaker 1: Air tight.
Speaker 5: I have a fetish of just like I've never done it, but I want like a whole train ran on me.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not talking five, I'm talking like fifty. Like I don't know if I would like it in your life.
Speaker 1: Bring the carbon wants to bring them out.
Speaker 5: I just think it'd be so hot to just like guys just taking their turns, like just using me like that is like what I get off to.
Speaker 1: They want where would they come?
Speaker 3: I don't care, where would they come?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Like in my fantasy, Like in my fantasy, they're all just like coming in me and then like one after the other.
Speaker 3: But in real life I would be way too scared to do that.
Speaker 1: But that's like my fans boundary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, that's the no no.
Speaker 5: But in my fantasy, I'm just like filled up dude after dude, Like that's what gets me off for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that for you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been too kinky of a part for someone?
Speaker 4: Yes? Well, And I think it's just that I feel like sometimes I'm like a man, and I feel like a lot of us import we have really high sex drives that are more like higher.
Speaker 1: Than But what makes you feel like a man because you have a high sex drive? Yeah, the fact that I don't get.
Speaker 2: Not that obviously, like I feel like off top meeting me. It's a little bit intimidation factor and knowing who I am or whatever, but I don't get masculine. I me like, I get that you're very highly into what you like sexually, but I feel like I wouldn't be scared of you said, I'd be more turned on sexually.
Speaker 1: Than be like, oh, what does bitch gonna do out of her?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What's she gonna do to me?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just the guys that I'm dating because they're so emotional about their sex.
Speaker 1: I'm mad. I want to we don't know how. I want to fuck all.
Speaker 4: The time, and I feel like when I have in relationships overclubed.
Speaker 1: Problem, So i.
Speaker 4: Feel like I'm missing out and it sucks. I want to fuck when I'm sad, mad, happy, whatever.
Speaker 2: So you're wanting a fuck and they're like not now, and you're like, because they're upset with this is why you cheat?
Speaker 1: Oh exactly.
Speaker 4: And it's like that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, but okay, off topic of things, just because I'm doctor Texas, no PhD, but I'm doctor Texas.
Speaker 1: But you really want to know why this happens? Right, Yes, it's.
Speaker 2: Because when we don't really know or work on ourselves to know what we want, we keep attracting the same partner over and over and over again until we learn that lesson.
Speaker 1: You clearly haven't learned the lesson, learned it this less but it's well, we'll see, we can have it. We can have a party, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing is like because as women were like, oh, you know, you can control things, you can.
Speaker 1: Do whatever, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But unless you really know and like almost simp to the point where like you're listing what you need from a partner, and for you, it's like now sexually you're in this whole other like realm where you really need.
Speaker 1: To like like.
Speaker 2: Like solidify what you need and want from a partner so you can find a situation like hers, like in her situation like her clearly does it. Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say like, oh, my man likes I fuck whatever, But I don't believe them. I believe what you're saying whatever because of like your journey, of what you've said. It's believable because you're honest and you're in those things. But the thing is is like once you find, like when we deal with scraps because someone's giving attentions right now, we limit our blessings because there's someone else out there that doesn't let you limit anything.
Speaker 4: That's what's been happening to me. I keep going after scraps.
Speaker 1: We ain't for those scraps. We want that, but like.
Speaker 4: Those relationships are getting short and short. Instead of spending a year, two years real good and that's the last one lasted three months. And that's what I could.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm going to face my life where we've had practice dating. We practice until somebody is going to come to the table and bring all the things that you need to bring.
Speaker 1: Because I myself too is.
Speaker 2: I didn't I wanted to dape or I thought I did, but I didn't know what I wanted. And until I really listed the things that I really wanted from just someone, not a particular person in a body.
Speaker 1: But just in general as a partner.
Speaker 2: Did I really start to notice off the bat, Okay, I'm hanging out with somebody, all right, this isn't for me.
Speaker 1: I'm not tolerating this.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I was married. I've been divorced for eight years. It was my choice to get out of that marriage. I loved being married, but I was married to the wrong person.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: It's about the intention of how you move forward and what you put in your life that is beneficial to you, not only just in like relationship wise, but work wise. Because if this is what you truly want to do and you just started a year ago, there's so much more for you to do and be out there if you want to and find someone that could be a part of that journey. And if not, you can do it by yourself. What regardless, But as far as like women, we want people to we want someone to share things with, we want someone.
Speaker 1: To enjoy those things with as well.
Speaker 2: But we have to put that same energy out there that we're giving out because if not, we get the same energy that we don't realize that we're giving and then we're like, oh, fuck you again.
Speaker 1: I learned you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I definitely repeating, repeating my past. But this, like I said, this last one only lasted three months and he was so horrible that I know exactly what I want. And I hear stories like hers of successful relationships where a guy does truly love you for exactly who you are. And I am not going to settle.
Speaker 1: Don't settle, girl, private Talk, we do not settle.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys are enjoying this episode of Private Talk after dark here on Patriot. I know I'm loving getting to know these girls a little bit more. But now we're going to get to the next card. Carmen, are you ready to pick? I know we're not in Las Vegas like heire you so much. You know, ooh it's romantic.
Speaker 1: Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 5: I used to be, and I actually have hopeless romantic tattoo don't here, but that does not apply to me anymore. I feel like I wanted the romance so much when I was going after guys who treated me like shit.
Speaker 1: Did you have a Cinderella complex?
Speaker 2: It's like that fairy tale that when we kids were definitively that kind of thing, Like what do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: I feel like I just was going after guys who didn't want, like, didn't treat me right, So I was wanting them to love me so bad that.
Speaker 3: I was like or seeking valance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now that like in my relationship, I'm definitely not the one that sounds bad but loves more, if that makes sense. Like, I definitely know he loves me so much more than I love him, so I'm kind of more. He comes to me with like this puppy dogg love all the time, and I'm more so not like the romantic one anymore, but you receive it. Yeah, I received the love I feel like.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have this.
Speaker 2: Disgusted look on your face, like a romance but you're married and you know all these things where it's like I could understand from where that part stifledness or whatever. But it's also like you still deserve romance and you still I say, someone's giving it to you.
Speaker 1: Whatever, But it's just like.
Speaker 2: Maybe lessing the walls of like what had happened in the past and doesn't to find you in any way, but it's like moving forward and if you have a healthy love, then it's okay to give that back.
Speaker 5: There, there's something definitely there, like you're saying, because I wanted the love so bad when I'm like chasing it, but then when all send it's in front of me, now I'm like, well, now I don't know what to do with all this love.
Speaker 1: It's almost like that.
Speaker 5: So there's definitely something there, like you're saying, of like, what do I do with it now that.
Speaker 3: I have it? Yeah, it goes deep.
Speaker 2: I ever said into somebody's DM. No ever, somebody's slid into your DM. Yes, the last day that I dated, and it wasn't Coolio.
Speaker 4: It was not Coolio, it was not Coolio in every way?
Speaker 1: Have you ever said into somebody's DM?
Speaker 3: I'm shameless. I'm out there. I am dming every rapper, every rapper I want to fuck.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yo, what's up on la baby?
Speaker 3: That's actually how I got into one guy's DM.
Speaker 5: So I said, you try to make a song called Throat Go, I'll show you about it, and he said, yeah, let me hook you up.
Speaker 3: But then you never he never wrote the song.
Speaker 1: But so, did anybody answer your dms? Bock?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do, they do answer them back. Yes.
Speaker 5: I always say, like whenever I come out here, like if I know them and have a trip and I'm coming up solo, I hit up everyone, are you in La?
Speaker 3: Are you in La? But then I get too scared to follow through, like they'll be.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, They're like, oh I'm here, and You're like, I'm in bed already.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I almost get like social anxiety. I'm like, oh my god, like can I really do this?
Speaker 3: Like what are they gonna be like?
Speaker 5: And because I'm sober, I give a little worried too, like are they gonna be okay? That I'm not gonna be like partying with them? But I need to get more celebrity dick because they do reply.
Speaker 4: I need to go into people's dms.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm shameless.
Speaker 4: See I learned something new every day. It's awesome four player sex sex four player unless they can eat good pussy.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I like four play.
Speaker 5: I honestly I like to four play to the point where I'm just like I want it so bad, Like I feel like that's when I crave sex the most, is when I'm getting the most for play, where I'm like, let's let's do it, and they're just kind of like teasing it out a little bit, I will like sex a lot more.
Speaker 3: And it's like.
Speaker 2: Blue lips are never a good thing. Yeah, it's like blue balls, but for women, blue lips like give it to me. It's like you get teased so much and then it doesn't happen. It's either to be disappointing or you just you come that.
Speaker 5: I like that feeling when you just like it's a orgasmic when you finally get it because you just like give it to me already.
Speaker 1: If you have a safe word, what would it be?
Speaker 4: Banana?
Speaker 3: I keep.
Speaker 4: Banana.
Speaker 5: I don't know what my safe word would be. I probably wouldn't be saying it.
Speaker 1: Hashtag.
Speaker 4: The only time I thought I was going to tap out was dread. Oh it was great, but that was the first time I was.
Speaker 1: Like whoa because it was too much.
Speaker 3: He's massive, and you said you have type to see, so it was so big.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 1: You said you had, I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: About it, true perver.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love to see it. I love to embrace it.
Speaker 2: I love women just being comfortable in your own bodies and just like knowing what you like or what you don't like and need.
Speaker 1: To tap out of. You know what, It's big and it feels good.
Speaker 2: All right, Next card, it's a spicy question. Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually?
Speaker 1: I know mine? Away, you go first.
Speaker 3: Mine's bad.
Speaker 5: Can I talk about anything anything, even if it's poop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, Oh my god. I want to know the truth here and truth with Texas.
Speaker 5: Get d I got on set with these two guys and it was for content, and they're like, can we make it a DP like spur the moment? So course I'm like, yeah, I love DPS.
Speaker 3: So I tried to do the whole clean out process on set.
Speaker 5: You know, when you're putting so much, you're not supposed to do all that liquid right then, So I thought I was ready to go.
Speaker 3: Literally the most embarrassing moment in my life.
Speaker 5: I started just shitting right there and the male talent was catching it all in his hands, and it was so bad. We had to clean up the bed and everything like that. And then they still like we did the scene afterwards, but I'm like, how are you guys having sex with me right now? He was literally like carrying me, catching it in his hands. Rob Piper, you were a real one. He was literally catching it in his hands.
Speaker 1: I love Rob Piper, Rob Parper. I can't talk Rob Piper. Is it real wood?
Speaker 2: I hang out with him and av with time when he's honestly he's the truth. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it does seem a real man to be that.
Speaker 3: And the fucking yeah, I will say that like they were.
Speaker 5: They were understanding because they obviously they knew like I couldn't do the anal, but they really wanted me to do the anal and they knew I did it right then trying for them. But the just the failing and then seeing the poop and and it being right there, and then we had to change the sheets.
Speaker 1: I just felt, was that the worst person that you shoot on?
Speaker 3: Definitely not? No, Oh my god, my husband's most embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Yes, Once after a by and I was so hungover, but we like got breakfast in bed.
Speaker 3: My husband used bacon.
Speaker 5: Grease to like as lube and like put it all in his dick. He was like fucking a plate real quick to get it all full of bacon grease and then fucked my ass. That bacon grease did something and I just shipped all over him.
Speaker 1: Ala, what why would he put his dick in a fucking plant? Bacon grease? We did spit on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I wanted to do it, but I wanted to.
Speaker 1: So you told him to do it. I didn't seem you threw him that that I fucking boat. You're just like, oh, he did it. Bit you told him? Why did?
Speaker 3: I said, there's bacon grease, and he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a bad one. Interesting that, you horny bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, I need it now, so go use that bacon grease.
Speaker 1: Girl, gag got it. Spit on it, bake and grease non pork in general.
Speaker 3: But no, never again, don't use bacon grease.
Speaker 1: Have you thought of yours yet? I just figured I can't follow up this story. Fucking car really got me.
Speaker 4: I ne forgot to take a sponge out. And I don't know if you girls have ever done that. You can get TSS from it from you know, the bacteria. So it smelt so bad. How was it in there, bitch for like two and a half weeks?
Speaker 1: I do not know you had a sponge inside you.
Speaker 4: I just completely fraud and I got tested and I went to the doctor and They're like, you have no s CDs, but you don't have an east infection. But I could smell it, and the guy was dating was like, Babe, I'm sorry, this is really gross. Like I couldn't even concentrate on fucking me because it smelt so bad. And one day it's just out of me.
Speaker 1: It just went out of you.
Speaker 4: It just popped out of me one day. I had no idea that was the key.
Speaker 2: My god, how does it just come out of you without you getting it out?
Speaker 4: I guess it just you know, it was tired.
Speaker 1: I started living the life just jumped out.
Speaker 5: I heard stories of like girls forgetting about sponges, and I remember I have two.
Speaker 2: But I've never heard that it came out by itself. But I've heard people having to go to the hospital to get theirs out because they couldn't get it because it was like stuck. And I'm gonna even want to talk to you all about that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, the sponges, like those sponges, man, But that's smell I was.
Speaker 4: I was so embarrassed. And even when you go to the doctor and they're telling you there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, and you're like, I know there's something wrong.
Speaker 1: Like you don't smell me. Oh my god. All right, craziest place you've ever had sex, Carmen.
Speaker 5: Crazy, I have had sex with the Just thinking about the doctor's office and stuff like that's like very thrilling, like I would love like I remember he was fucking me, like to see before the doctor the doctor, No, he wasn't the doctor that would not know. It was like my boyfriend was with me at an appointment and he aspected me before the doctor came back and he we didn't finish or anything, but it was very like risky.
Speaker 3: That I liked.
Speaker 1: You like the adrenaline rush.
Speaker 3: I'm into that.
Speaker 2: And you'd like rob a bank with someone if they really wanted Bonnie and Clyde ship.
Speaker 5: If I had the right dick telling me to rob a bank, I would be like, yes, daddy.
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay.
Speaker 4: You I fucked a taxi driver once, girl.
Speaker 2: Was it because you were wanted you didn't want to pay the fee or its because you wanted to fuck the taxi driver.
Speaker 4: Because I wanted to spite my ex fiance.
Speaker 1: He really did a number on you. You did a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it was just a random taxi driver. We pulled over and that you know.
Speaker 1: Did you still pay for your cat?
Speaker 4: I did not, But that was not the goal. That was not the goal at all.
Speaker 2: That He was like, okay, and it's twenty four.
Speaker 1: I can't. I think there's people out there.
Speaker 4: W It's like I'm paying him to fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Can you give me an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Tell private talk after dark? Can give us a little sample of your dirty talk. Don't get scared. She's like, please help me coming.
Speaker 4: So I'm still learning my dirty talk.
Speaker 1: All right, let's we can have beginner lessons. Come on.
Speaker 4: I would be like, oh my god, I love how hard your cock is, and I love I'm still learning dirty.
Speaker 2: Take go with it, don't. I'm gonna tell you words of advice. Don't overthink it. Just stay in it. You're doing great. No one's gonna tell you or judge because their cock is hard for you. So let's reset. We're gonna have a sexual I mean, thinking that there is a big cock in front of you right now, what would you tell him? What would you want speak to your only fans members out there that may subscribe to you after this.
Speaker 4: I would tell him, oh my god, I love your hard fucking cock. I want you to come inside of me because I love feeling come drip down my pussy lips.
Speaker 1: I love it. Carmen's a freak.
Speaker 2: She's like, yes, She's like, you're talking, all right, let's hear this example of your dirty talk.
Speaker 1: This a little freaking street.
Speaker 5: I go crazy, like when I'm getting fucked, like the things I say, I would never say when I'm not getting fucked, or like the things I want.
Speaker 3: But I just want to tell them we.
Speaker 1: Don't need your ex because what that dirty talk is.
Speaker 3: Just use this pussy. This pussy is all yours.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 3: Fucking fill me up, breed me, fucking make.
Speaker 1: Me your little flud dirty.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm just I want to be filled breed.
Speaker 5: Yes, give me pregnant, give me that fucking nut. I just want to be filled up.
Speaker 3: Like you're a little slut.
Speaker 1: You one of those you one of those toxic bitches.
Speaker 3: You tell them why I got two kids. I'd be saying stuff I don't mean.
Speaker 1: Until you.
Speaker 3: Two kids. So I need to I need to cool and not topic that anymore.
Speaker 1: You're like, can I have a muzzle please? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'd be going crazy.
Speaker 1: Hi love it all right, last card. Guys, we already know what it is. It's a naughty question.
Speaker 2: The spades, which is our favorite here private talk after dark.
Speaker 1: Last questions for you ladies. Choked or spanked both one or the other.
Speaker 2: You can't have both if you had a no joked choked Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Choke me till I pass out.
Speaker 2: Yes, handcuffs are blindfold blindfold blindfold too.
Speaker 1: She's like love it oral sex, slappy or clean?
Speaker 4: Slappy as fuck?
Speaker 3: You gotta be slappy.
Speaker 4: Mile High Club not yet.
Speaker 5: I haven't yet either, But they actually do rent out just in Vegas. You can rent them and you can fucking them and do whatever you want something.
Speaker 2: Of course, I guess you have everything everyone needs to offer a wagon?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, wow.
Speaker 1: Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've hooked up with a sister's boyfriends if that counts.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard there was someone's dad?
Speaker 3: Someone's dad, but.
Speaker 1: We all know someone dad.
Speaker 5: When I used to drink, I was the worst friend. I would fuck all my friend's boyfriends. That's why I can't i'm eight years sober, because I would suck all my friend's boyfriends.
Speaker 1: So you have no.
Speaker 5: Friends no long term friends. All my friends are like, why won't you party with me? I'm like, trust me, you don't want that.
Speaker 1: You're man and you need to say yes.
Speaker 2: Six that quarantine fucking senator and six feet I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't e think six feet is yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I always want what I can't have them.
Speaker 5: When I drink, I'm like, I'm going for it.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Interesting have you ever?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know all that questions hold on the biggest turn off.
Speaker 4: I don't like douchebags, like pompous douchebags.
Speaker 1: But you just said you dated a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of the exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely douchebags.
Speaker 2: Stay away from her only fans account and her Instagram and all the social media.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want you. She wants a real man.
Speaker 4: I want a gentleman.
Speaker 2: That's allow to cheap, but not cheap, but be openly in a relationship that's going to be serving to the both of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're welcome.
Speaker 5: The biggest turn off is when a guy is like his dick smile like I can't like smells like you know, like I just can't put.
Speaker 3: In my mouth. I don't want to, you know, bitch.
Speaker 1: Why do you want to put a smelly dick in your mouth. I mean, I mean, there's something wrong with it. That's a clear red flag in your mouth. He's like, just don't know, it's just it's just no.
Speaker 5: On set sometimes it's happened then, like you you know, I'm just what you know, I don't know, You've never had a smelly dick on set?
Speaker 2: No, because for me, like I've had uncomfortable situations, but the only uncomfortable situation that I had, like I get it because it's like it's there, like because back then with me, it was like we were doing pictures first before you do video, right, So then they were doing the blow draw picks and.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, oh, nah, I gotta go to the bathroom real quick. So I went and I talked to.
Speaker 2: It was Mark Kramer at the time, because he worked for Digital Playground, Like so I don't know if he's like what they're called what their production manager assistant, I don't know what the fuck we get to talk about on set.
Speaker 1: So I was like, there's something wrong with.
Speaker 2: His dicky and he's like, what do you mean. I'm like, there's something like on his dick, like there's bumps, oh and I'm like, I'm not putting it in my mouth, so but I'm not also obligated to tell you that because that's embarrassing to me and it's not my situation. So it's an uncomfortability level. So that's why I approached him. So they went and they told him or they told him again, awkward because it's still there to know who fucking came from. I never worked with this person ever again, mind you, I didn't want to after the but.
Speaker 1: He was like, there's nothing wrong with my dick. This is what my dick looks like.
Speaker 2: And I said, clearly, then their dick has been fucked up for a long time, because clearly this is something wrong. And if you're gonna sit here and tell me that, I'm wrong for telling you that, I'm just good.
Speaker 1: So I left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never worked with him again, but I was set in my ways whatever, like no, I'm not putting a smelly, weird looking dick inside of me, Like I don't get paid that much money. Man's to make me know how much money you pay me?
Speaker 5: And you know, I actually had that same situation happened with a girl where during pictures I could smell her pussy through her panties really really bad, and I told I took a break, told them, and the director told the girl to do shee and it still smelt bad, so he actually redid the whole scene where I was just like the aggressor like kind of face, like fucking her face a little bit with my pussy like and I was like the dominant one, so I didn't have to eat he out because I pussy smelled something.
Speaker 1: I want to cancel this scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was bad.
Speaker 2: Like no, Like I love sex, I love the industry, I love being like everything, and like I've learned so many things from you know people that you said like sex looking to.
Speaker 1: What I've known.
Speaker 2: But there's certain things like not all money is good money, and sometimes there's a thing of like setting boundary to the presidence of like you know what, I'll redo this scene with you, like you know, the day that you had your accident with the people that you feel horrible about your asking but they still fucked you.
Speaker 1: But like, but today's not the day, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: We figure out whatever, and again it's uncomfortable. But what I think is crazy to me, and not only in the sex and is but it is sex in general, even our personal lives. Is why is it okay that we just think it's okay just touffuck someone, But it's awkward when we say, hey, can we not do that?
Speaker 1: I don't like that? Or can you do this? More's whatever. It's because we should be allowed to speak up.
Speaker 2: And communicate to our partners and tell us what we like and don't like, because that's what enhances our sex, not the reverse. Because if you can't speak to your partner who's fucking you, then there shouldn't be inside of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fod for thought.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it, preach I need to like a little audio real. I'm just gonna play.
Speaker 2: To myself like, Yeah, well, now you have this episode of Private Talk after Dark.
Speaker 1: Care that you're gonna play that all the time?
Speaker 2: And I hope all of you guys are replaying it because you should listen to it more than once, because there's a lot of gems in here and we've learned a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, ladies.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you would like to ask me before you leave Private Talk after Dark?
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you said you only do solo on your only fan I do. Is there any like, do you ever see yourself working with.
Speaker 3: Another girl or a guy on your only fans?
Speaker 2: Again, I never say never for anything. For me, I've just been in phases of my life where I'm doing different things. I've never shamed away from the industry, even though I don't work like for other companies and working like you know, girl guy kind of situation in the industry.
Speaker 1: I've never announced I was retired.
Speaker 2: I never said anything like that because I didn't like the stipulations of oh may I come back or whatever. I just didn't know, so I just for me, it was like when I wasn't having fun anymore, I wasn't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: So I never say never.
Speaker 2: I have been open to the idea of working with maybe ladies and kind of seeing where.
Speaker 1: That goes with.
Speaker 2: But for me, it's like it is also a big thing where when you work for yourself for so long and many years and you only have to work on your own timeline, it's very different because people's schedules, people's you know, things, It's just a lot of variables. But I'm not I'm not closed off to it. It's it may happen. I'm not sure, it just depends on the right situation and the right scenarios.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 4: I would just ask, if you were, since I'm new in the industry, if you'd give me one piece of advice, being as successful as you are, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: For me, I would say, stay humble, remember where you came from. Remember that you can't take it back. So be mindful of everything that you choose and choose not to do. And it's okay to say no. And don't ever feel like you have to be forced to do anything you don't want to, because it's your body and it's your right.
Speaker 3: But I have one more question, Yes, can you make your ass clap? Is your ass clap? Like I'm not asking you to do it, but like, can you make your ass?
Speaker 1: I asked, definitely claps. I'm just thinking of my outfit to know that if it would clap. I don't. It's hard because it's like very whatever. But maybe when we take pictures.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Patreon, but maybe the next hour I'll wear something a little more like.
Speaker 5: I'm over here, Like I watched you walk to the bathroom earlier, and I'm like, I bet she can already.
Speaker 1: I already know you're gonna go home. I'm master made to me. You already know your husband to me. I already know Bara. I can see the.
Speaker 2: Way we give those fuck me eyes over there, be like, do you want to do contact with me? Basically she just asked, and she acting yeah, dumb private talk, but I know her intentions work.
Speaker 1: No, but I love it.
Speaker 2: Please tell us your social media is your whatever platform you want us to support, we want to hear it all.
Speaker 4: Kaitlyn, I am Twitter, which is recently got suspend but hopefully we'll come back. Is Kitlyn Bell xxx and it's Kitlyn with the C and and I know l or why in my name? My only fans is also Caitlyn Bell xxx. My Instagram is Kaitlyn is Naughty, and my backup Instagram is Caitlyn is Naughty.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna get delete on Instagram with that name.
Speaker 1: They don't like naughty on Instagram. What is your social media?
Speaker 5: So my only fans is only Carmen dot com and Carmen's with the K and then I'm real Carmen on Instagram and TikTok for now until they delete me, and then Carmen Karma on Twitter.
Speaker 2: All right, there you have it, guys. Go make sure you support these lovely ladies. Thank you for listening to