Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine the Games, Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI jr R.
Speaker 2: All Right, I believe Mike the Bulldog Beyonkey is back and ready for action this morning. We got you there. Luxury condo in MetroWest.
Speaker 3: Is in the luxury condo with new, freshly cleaned windows, so I can see clearly.
Speaker 4: Now, I can see clearly.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, let's stop here. First second, what's going on with the recent drop ins of the way back of the day music references and or birthdays?
Speaker 3: Because that's the only music I know is way back music? And well, I mean birthday references. I do birthday references on my show every day, so I started to incorporate them into the sports page as well.
Speaker 4: Isn't it enough? Today?
Speaker 3: For instance, it's Grover Cleveland's birthday, the twenty fourth present. Happy birthday, mister Cleveland. I think he was the fat president as well, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Hey, Grover, hold on, hold on for a second there. So isn't it enough that you know you're a You do the grown man barking, that's what you're known for.
Speaker 4: The Heck with his birthday crab.
Speaker 2: See he'll do.
Speaker 3: She didn't actually didn't even start barking on my show until I started barking on the sports page segment.
Speaker 4: Right, you guys actually coined the bark.
Speaker 2: He'll he'll do all that that extracurricular stuff, yet he won't tell you that the lightning one two zip over the Flyers last night.
Speaker 4: Are we really gonna start with a hot No.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get it in there because I wanted to point out the obvious there.
Speaker 3: So I thought we were going to start with JJ spawn. So I'm watching. Did you guys watch the Player?
Speaker 2: We actually, we actually had it on in the final hour of the show, and I did blow by blow updates in the last hour. Is spawn came apart at the seams.
Speaker 3: Wow it it spawn at seventeen hits it over the green into the water. He blamed it on a gust to wind that blew it into the water and yeah that was he triple bogie the hole and Rory ends up winning the Players Championship in the three whole playoff.
Speaker 4: By the way, Ry, Yeah, Ryan on St.
Speaker 3: Patrick's Day's Saint Patty's Day, That's right. He won four point five million dollars. You can buy a lot of guinness with that. That's the biggest paycheck on the PGA Tour. He's won thirty nine events worldwide. He's now won two players. He's the most popular player on the tour. But he hasn't won a major in eleven years, so.
Speaker 4: He needs to.
Speaker 3: He did. It's great he won the players and all that money, and he's so popular. He needs to win another major, doesn't he eleven years?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: And hey, let's not forget to point out what Pat you mentioned yesterday about spawn. Okay, he did fall apart and he blew it a runner up. He's still made over two million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two point two point five. I think he made not bad for coming in second.
Speaker 3: Speaking of a lot of money, did you see uh Kaka, the former Orlando City star, the Brazilian soccer star. He just he's selling his Aleworth mansion now four four point three five million. You guys, maybe we should all go in on it. It's a seven thousand square foot home in Ile War seven six bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms, has a little soccer field in the side yard and also an oversized pool. In the back and it overlooks a private body of water that isn't excessive Butler chain, So is.
Speaker 2: He still living in the home or is he moved on?
Speaker 3: No? I think he's probably moved on. Of course, I don't think he lives. This is probably him parting ways with Orlando.
Speaker 2: How nice would it be to be have so much money that you could just have a mansion sitting idle?
Speaker 4: Right? Just think about that for a second.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even afford the the the lawn maintenance, and the electric of an idle mansion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, taxes, an insurance, the utilities.
Speaker 2: Hey, bulldog, can I ask you about this? Am I wrong in overreacting here? That this team from South Alabama has gotten completely screwed in the NIT tournament? Have you seen this story? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I saw it.
Speaker 3: That the NIT calls them up and says, hey, you're invited. And then this other team that apparently had couldn't go to the NIT got clearance to go. I think it was one of the West Coast teams. And then they called up South Alabama and said that you're out after.
Speaker 2: The coach had informed the players that they made the tournament there.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you know what ticks me off on this ticked off Tuesday. Did you speaking of basketball, did you see what the West Virginia Governor's doing?
Speaker 4: Did you see this?
Speaker 3: Nothing bothers me more than pandering politicians. The West Virginia governor, because the Mountaineers got left out of the NCAA tournament, he's told the Attorney general to launch investigation into the NCAA selection.
Speaker 2: Waste, waste of time, waste of money, waste.
Speaker 3: Of energy, hindering ass politicians, nothing worse, nothing worse.
Speaker 4: We've said it before.
Speaker 1: When they do this stuff, stay out of it.
Speaker 4: God what else we got in sports?
Speaker 2: I didn't talk to you playing games tonight the tournament, I guess today before in earnest on Thursday.
Speaker 3: That's right, the playing games are tonight. By the way, what did you guys think about the Gators number one seed? All four members of the ESPN Selection Sunday Show, J Billis, Rhys Davis, J. Williams, and Seth Greenberg, they all picked the Gators.
Speaker 4: To win the national championship?
Speaker 3: Is that like the curse of all curs out there? I'll tell you what. This Gator team is a juggernaut. They have a great shot to do it. It's gonna be great following them through the tournament, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: All right, Dog, sounds like you got an action packed show ready to go over there on AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety Game where you host open mic and now you bark there too, apparently, I guess right.
Speaker 4: Absolutely oo oo.
Speaker 1: Sligit Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Get it now at w j r R dot com