Speaker 1: The following presentation Isadel Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network. Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunter podcast as we record on this Tuesday, October eighth, twenty twenty four. It's lunchtime on this beautiful Tuesday here in the Mid Atlantic region, about sixty six degrees, nice little breeze for the most part. The warm part of the year is over. I think it's going to be a little warm on Saturday, pushing eighty, but can't complain my favorite time of the year. And I hope this finds you well. I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the classic audio with Ted Gunderson. A lot of folks asking for us to change it up, and we have and it's been received positively, so thank you very much for that. Obviously, folks. The big story is Milton. Hurricane Milton. This morning, weather forecasters were opining that they should create a Category six hurricane because it's become so big and the pressure change and it is a monster. And as I noted on the fact on her website, yesterday. My mom had to evacuate her premises. She's in the Port Charlotte area. She had it out, she actually had it out last night and she is safe and out of harm's way again. You can rebuild houses and you can get a new car. That's why we pay absorbently. I might add for insurance, but you cannot replace people. So we were praying for everyone in the way the storm. I hope you are safe and out of harm's way into all the first responders who will be on hand to help the survivor and to get people back building their lives again. We thank you when we pray for you all as well. And that is something we will obviously be talking about during our radio program, you know, every Thursday at noon Eastern time live on our Rumble channel and radio soapbox dot com. And I think it's pushed back to hit late Wednesday night into Thursday morning, so you know, we'll be giving some pretty much live reaction as it's going on. So many things going on. Right we're under thirty days until the next election. Who knows what kind of chaos is going to come out of that. Right out of chaos comes to order, they say, right and then, of course news all morning has been the United States discussing options for joining, yes, sorry, joining Israel's retaliation against Iran, and rumors of what is the straight of hor Moves being closed, which some people are saying could lead to two hundred dollars barrel oil prices. The hangsing was that Hong Kong's stock exchange had the worst day in decades last night. Interesting times, you know, what a time to be a lot. We are truly living in historical times. My goodness, gracious, you know it's very interesting to me. Though. You go on social media and there's some people that roll the eyebrows about, you know, this weather engineering, like it's just another conspiracy theory. And every time somebody says that, right, the FBI and those who pull the strings left, because that's the term they created in the sixties to ridicule people who didn't just eat up the agenda. So I would just I made it my job yesterday for about thirty minutes. Every time I saw something like that, I dropped the operation popeye link into the comments and I got tons of respondents, right, tons of people responding to my messages. Many people had no clue about it. And my point was, if they've been doing this for nearly sixty years, right, and obviously they were researching longer than that, because if they started in sixty seven, well that means they had been working on it for a long time before they actually presented it. And the five years that they did use it in Vietnam, I'm sure it was scientific hit and miss. Right, Oh, we're gonna that didn't work, So we're going to add and take away this, folks. That was sixty years ago. And if you don't think that they have the ability to modify to enhance the weather, then once again, I've got a bridge to sell you. Okay, And again for all of those who were new to the podcast, who were new to the truth community, if you don't know what we are talking about. Operation Popeye was a military cloud seating project that was carried out by the US Air Force during the Vietnam War in nineteen sixty seven to nineteen seventy two. Now, at the time, this was a highly classified program that attempted to extend the monsoon season over specific areas of the Ho Chi Min Trail, and what that was meant to do was to disrupt the North Vietnamese military supplies by softening road services, causing landslides slowing down the enemy's movement. The chemical weather modification program was conducted from Thailand, over Cambodia, Lios, and Vietnam and allegedly sponsored by Henry Kissinger and the CIA. Today's topic of conversation, if you will, with the authorization of then Secretary of Defense Melvin Lyaird, who we haven't really talked about much. We need to do a deep dive on him, who would categorically denied to Congress that a program for modification of the weather for use as a tactical weapon ever existed. And anytime you get the CIA or the FBI in Congress to answer questions, they will say, I can't answer that question for national security reasons. Right. What a mockery and what a bailout. But again, they have been doing this for a long long time, and there are still people who were dead asleep and don't realize that this is going on. There was actually the fifty fourth Weather Reconnaissance Squadron. They carried out the operation using the slogan quote make mud not war. Of course, what was the big thing in the sixties, Make love not war? Right, little tip off of that, and March was the rainy season March to November. So they would use these one pint thirty hercules aircraft and they would fly sorties and you know what they would call seating it inside the squadron. The rain making operations were code named Motable, but the overall name of it was Operation Popeye. Now this was revealed by a reporter by the name of Jack Anderson. He published a story back in March nineteen seventy one concerning Operation Popeye through his column. Back in the day, it was called intermitterary compatriot. The name Operation Popeye enterated, entered, pardon me, the public space through a belief of mention in the Pentagon Papers and a July third, nineteen seventy article in the New York Times. And then after that you had provuct projects, storm fury. There's weather warfare, weather modification, on and on and on. These things are real, and you only have to take five or five minutes. It only takes you ten seconds to find Operation Popeye. It's not a secret anymore. It's on the CIA's historical documents and its own Wikipedia everywhere else. It's public knowledge. Yet to this day, there are still people who turn a blind eye to this stuff. Now the million dollar question is why are they doing this? Right? Some people say, oh, Florida is you know Flida Florida and North Carolina. They're red states, they're red areas. A lot of Trump voters in that area. I don't buy that. Some people say, it's MAUI right, they're hitting this beachfront property. They're gonna take it down the Tampa area and you know, buy pull out for pennies on the dollar. By the way, something to keep an eye on. I haven't looked today, but yesterday many of the insurance stocks, the big ones, took like a five percent hit. Interesting to follow in the coming days, which makes sense, right. You know they're going to be soaked for a lot of money, so people want to get out of the stock. So it's not a surprise, but it will be interesting to see how far that slide goes. So again, folks, very interesting times we are living in. Keep your head on a swivel. There is still you know what, twenty seven days until the election or so. I think it's actually four tuesdays to the day, right, So buckle up, folks. And again, when these events happen. Take some time, use your discernment and understand what they're trying to or how they're trying to get you react before you actually do react to the situation. So our main theme today intelligence Agency. Now, this is something that we have discussed at nauseum over the years, but we haven't taken too many deep dives on it, and this is a time for a refresher because again we're getting new listeners all the time, and while people know, yeah, the CIA, the CIA, they don't know its roots, the people involved, how the link with Q and the CIA. That's kind of in their Q Street and the brothers there who have an airport. One of the brothers has an airport named after him used to live on Q Street, which is one of the reasons people think that's what they chose Q for, or I should say this symbolic reason. So let's, as always look at the official narrative. The CIA, known formally as the agency and historically is the company is a civilian That's the first thing many people aren't aware of. This is a civilian agency. This is not a military agency. And I can sure you the way they set this agency up is there are so many loopholes that they're allowed to get away with so many things to where you know, the CIA, at the end of the day, it's the oligarchs, mafia, right. They protect the bankers, they protect big oil, right, anything that gets in the way of the machine. Right. That's why you look at Stanley Myers. Right, you had those two investors from I forget which country in Europe. They said they were from Belgium. I think to Belgium investors who were going to give Stanley Myers, the gentleman who came up with the you know, the hydro engine, just going to put Petro out of business. They couldn't have that. So obviously two operators from the CIA went out to visit him. They pretended that they were or they could have been Massad.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: They these people interact with each other if they want somebody who doesn't want to expose themselves. The CIA will work for Masad, Masad will work for I five, and I five will work you know, all these inner agencies work together. But they poisoned him. He took a sip of his cranberry juice, was choking, ran outside and died with us right next to his brother. These people do not care that you die right next to your brother. They do only care about the puppeteers, those in power, right, And that's what this is all about. There's enough loopholes they don't have to worry about getting in trouble. Right now, I'm talking about the people at the top, right, I'm not talking about the data entry clerk at the CIA. I'm talking about the people who pull the strings and the people who pull the triggers, all right, I think that's a pretty good way to put it. Now. Officially, they're tasked with gathering, processing, analyzing national security and from around the world, primarily through the use of human which stands for human intelligence. Another side note, I cannot begin to tell you how many boogeymen the CIA created in Iraq to justify us being there, right, Like Operation Swarmer running around the middle of nowhere for ten days looking for a boogeyman scientist who was making chemical weapons, just a joke. And at the end of the day, you know, it pisss you off, because well, number one, we had a UH sixty a Blackhawk our unit. One of our platoons had a hard landing. They almost lost the entire helicopter. But Luckily it was a great pilot had a hard landing. Some guys hurt their back or their necks, but it could have been a lot worse. So every time they created these boogeymen, we went outside the I mean we're outside the wire all the time anyway, every three days, sometimes more than that. But they were putting people in harm's way. And like the bushes is not losing any sleep. Maybe now years later, we all change, we get older, wiser, Maybe they don't feel the same way. I don't know. But again they are covert action, a covert action agency through the Director of Operations. Now, of course the agency is headquartered in the George George Bush Center for Intelligence in Langley, Virginia. And of course this goes back to World War Two following the dissolution of the Office of Strategic Services. Remember that predated the CIA, and many many famous people were in charge of that. We've talked about Stuart Copeland of the Police. Was he the Drummer? I think his father was the original founders of the Office of Strategic Services. And it was a subversion overthrowing governments propaganda what we see today they use it against the entire country. Now many famous people. But today I'm not going to get into that. We've really covered that. We have a whole catalog about the OSS. But the agency's creation was authorized by the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, and I will tell you that that was one of the things that really empowered this government to continue to feed the military industrial complex because I think they knew they weren't going to have any huge, large scale wards and they wanted to still be able to give contracts to those people. Now, obviously, not too long after World War Two, we had Korea, right, you had that MASH was based on that, and then into the sixties and early seventies you had Vietnam. But really for twenty years there was no war. But through the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, you know, they were able to concoct the Cold War and hype that up and continually feed the military industrial complex. Now, of course this was passed July twenty sixth, nineteen forty seven, and then the majority of the provisions took effect on September eighteenth, the day after the Senate confirmed James Forrestal as the first Secretary of Defense. So what happened with this act is it merged the Department of the Army the Department of the Navy, and established the Air Force because it was like the Army Air Force, and they finally made it a separate entity, so they kind of brought them all together. And aside from the unification of the three military departments, it established the National Security Council, the Central Intelligence Agency, and then of course the latter which is headed by the Director of Central Intelligence. So that in itself is something that we could talk about for hours now under I'm sorry. Unlike the FBI, which is a domestic security service, the CIA has no law enforcement function, which is crazy when you think about it, right, no law enforcement function, and they are mainly focused on intelligence gathering overseas. And I'll tell you what they have done, and it's they're open about it, right. They have supported for political groups against governments they don't like. They plan and coordinate overthrowing governments, They train and torture. Now in the twenty twenties, they're into technical support and drones carrying out terrorist attacks and planned assassinations of foreign leaders. That is crazy when you really take the time and think about it, right, I mean, if if another country, let's just say Russia legitimately assassinated or overthrew our you know, just say assassinated someone in our cabinet, we would declare all out war on that country. We have overthrown, slash assassinated so many countries, but we have yet to really feel any right responsibility for our actions, and I think that is it is coming now. Many people, once again who are new to the truth community will say, well, what about nine to eleven, right, Well, you might want to go back and listen to some of those episodes, because nine to eleven was brought to you by the Masad and the neo cons and the Bushes and others. Obviously Israel, right, Israel was the one who benefited the most, and something I wanted to play for you. I don't know if I played this clip last week on the radio. If you didn't, this really goes to show how much influence Israel has on this country. Lindsey Graham. The last hurricane, I think it was Helene right, just devastated and by the way, once again on my website, dozens of emails about how little effort the federal government has given to them. Then, of course MAJORCIS came out and said we don't have money for any more support. And of course tomorrow another huge hurricane is coming. But Lindsey Graham was on Fox News. I think it was on Handity Show, which is interesting because Hannity is the CIA mockingbird who proudly wears his CIA lapel button. But Lindsey Graham was asked about the flooding and the Carolinas, and look how he switches the subject. You can thank Trumps.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been going all over South Carolina, like most people, hadn't slept much.
Speaker 2: But look what's going on in Israel.
Speaker 4: Our friends in Israel surrounded by people that want to kill them, destroyed them, a second holocaust in the making. And Biden says, be proportional. What is the proportional response that people want to kill you and your family. They're running out of ammunition in Israel. We have to help our friends to keep the war over there from coming here.
Speaker 3: So he goes from talking about his constituents in South Carolina who were leveled not to mention the good folks in North Carolina asheville that area. So many people are what about our friends in Israel? You know, the conversation was about the people in this country, the people who you claim we don't have the money for anymore. And it's just abhorrent to continuously to see this. Really, what it comes down to is, you know, treason is not the right word, but my goodness, I don't know what is America last? And it's once again we're four weeks away from an election and people are still we have to do one or the other. If Trump loses, our country's gone. If Kamala loses, our country's gone. Look, we've already lost control of this country. It's pretty obvious just from that thirty second clip, right, But the CIA's role is continuously expanding. They do covert paramilitary operations, cyber operations, and then of course everything that enabled them after nine to eleven with the Patriot Act, which is torture, domestic wiretapping, propaganda, human rights violations, drug trafficking, I mean, which goes back to Vietnam as well, right, the surveillance program against its own citizens. So you know, I think it was the April nineteen sixty one speech at the Astoria ward Waldorf when JFK said that he wanted to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces. I don't think he said, CIA directly, but everybody knew he was talking about and you know, seven months later he was gone. So there you go. Where to start? You know, we already talked about the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, but you know, they wanted this totalitarian enemy, something that they could always use to keep the United States in fear. Right, how did they gain control in twenty twenty through fear of a flu, in two thousand and one, through fear of terrorists, the War on drugs, Saddam Hussein, weapons of mass destruction, and now the new weapon they have. Yes, folks, I firmly believe, without a shadow of a doubt, they're able to use weather as a weapon. But the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, I'll talk on it briefly. It laid the foundations of a national security state where we're living. Right before the Act was passed, Secretary of State George Marshall warned President Harry Truman that it granted new intelligence agencies, in particular powers to being almost unlimited. And look, I mean the CIA is directly in you know, Victoria, Newland. Those folks, that web of people are responsible for the hundreds of thousands of people dead in Russia and Ukraine. I mean, that's how evil the government is of this country, right, love our country, loathe this government. And I'm being kind by using the word loath. So again, saying that the CIA would be unlimited power would echo much too late, soon after the assassination of JFK, because of course they had a huge hand in the elimination of JFK. But we're going to continue one because we're already close to thirty minutes in. Let's talk about does the CIA run America? And this is the the Activist Post, and again many of us have had thoughts that the CIA is part of the hidden hand, if you will, in running the United States, including many media venues. Right, they are all controlled, and that's been true for most of post World War two. Knowledge is power, while secret knowledge is full control. Even fake knowledge. Think about this, Even fake knowledge means power and control, such as we found out in the phony Russia Gate investigation in Trump's term in twenty seventeen. Right, they hounded the new administration for years under a completely fake scenario in which Russia somehow got Trump elected. And you know whoever gets elected, whether it is Kamala or Trump. They will cite the loser quote unquote, loser will cite some type of interference. Right, but that in itself was an intelligence operation all along, Right, a color revolution, if you will. So people say, well, how dare an agency not elected by the people? Remember, the people of the United States didn't vote, didn't have a say in the creation of the CIA, because we allow this government to have too many unlimited powers, which they gave the CIA. Okay, there is no oversight, there is no public accountability, and the CIA puts itself ahead of the constitution and the rule of law. It's been going on for many, many decades, as the agencies have gained ever more power, even to the point of forcing a full lockdown of America and the entire world under false pretense. Now, of course, none of this will ever get to the forefront because everything they do gets put away, luck and chain, and they will cite national security for the reason of not disclosing information. Right, It's not as if the intelligence community is going to send out a press release. Quote, democracy in America is an illusion. We know because we control nearly everything, and oh, by the way, we aspire to control even more. Right, You're never going to get that kind of revelation. The incredulous among us will shoot back, Ah, come on, look at what you're saying. Your conspiracy theory is non falsifiable, right in the eye roll and theugh, those stupid conspiracy theorists. Right. The less evidence you have for it, the more you believe it. How in the world can we argue with you? Your position is not really plausible, but there's nothing we can do to convince you otherwise. Okay, let's grant that point. Still, let's not dismiss the theory completely. Based on a New York Times piece that appeared a while ago, again, disclosure campaign puts Trump and the spy agencies on a collision collision course. Quote. Even as President Donald J. Trump flaunted his animosity for intelligence officials, portraying them as part of a politicized deep state to get him out, and since he left office, that distrust has grown into outright hostility. And again, he is part of the club. He is a pawn used to divide and conquer. He is the quote unquote good guy for the rights who you know was going to drain the swamp. He did train the swamp. But what he did was took all the people at the bottom of the swamp and filled his cabinet with them. So again the New York Times, one of the biggest Mockingbird pieces was the one who came out with a story. Right. You know, if you look at the Founding Fathers, according to the official stories, there was no CIA back then. They didn't have any of these agencies. And you know, it wasn't really until after the Civil War when they said, wow, this federal government can control everything now, right, all these states said they were going to succeed. They completely destroyed them, towarded many of the cities. Time to rebuild, We forgive everyone, going to make a great union again. But you know, eighteen seventy one, for the next seventy years, the federal government became a huge, huge monster, huge monster, you know. And the CIA is so involved in journalism today, right, it's Anderson Cooper, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, all the big names going back to water Cronkite. They are puppets for the Hidden Hand, right, they put out the narrative. It's it's really what they do. Let's get to the meat of the matter and are head story by the UNS Review. It was written by Jeffrey Sachs just a few months ago, and it's how the CIA destabilizes the world. And again, if there's a country going in a direction that the USA doesn't favor, AKA doesn't have Rothchild banks, c Irn see Russias in North Korea, Seysyria, if they don't champion you know, the LGBTQ agenda and all of the things that create a degenerate society, right of bankrupt morals. Right, it's it's the work of Satan, and it's pretty sad that we have allowed this much evil to permeate in our government. But the author goes on to say, if only the CIA's rogue operations had been cossigned to history, consign pardon me to history as a result of the crimes exposed by the Church Committee, which is incredible footage. We've played some audio clips from it before when the FBI had to admit that they had a heart attack gun right, or at least had brought the CIA under the rule of law and public accountability, which is the least of what we want. But it was never meant to be. There are three basic problems with the CIA. Number one, it's objectives go against many of our listeners morals, right, the methods and which they are carried out, and of course the lack of accountability. Its operational objectives are whatever the CIA or you know, I don't agree with this part the President of the United States because again the President of the United States answers to others, right. And the shareholders are the bankers and the medical industrial complex and the military industrial complex. Right. And it defines to be in the US interest at any given time, irrespective of international law or US law. Its methods are secretive and duplicatus. It's unaccountability means that the CIA and President run foreign policy without any public scrutiny. Congress is a dormat and a shide show. They get their five minutes, mister speaker, your time is up, and that's it. They move on. That's it, right. Do you guys remember after the election when they brought in the guy Jack Dorsey of twin and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, and you know, all these congressmen said we're going to get them, and you know there was clips of you know, certain congressmen and senators just yelling and like, wow, he really got them. But what does that circus ever accomplish nothing. It's an old video clip, that's all. It is, nothing accomplished whatsoever. As a recent CI director, CIA director Mike Pompeo said of his time at the CIA, quote, I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment. So you know, that is what kind of people who are running our country. They have sold their morals. And do you understand what he's saying? And this is you can find this clip on YouTube. We lied, we cheated, we stole. We gave classes on it, and it just reminds you of the glory of the American experiment. How is how can you attach the word glory to lie, cheating, and stealing? And again, The CIA was established in nineteen forty seven as the successor of the OSS. Now the OSS had performed two distinct roles in World War Two, number one intelligence and number two subversion. The CIA took over both roles, and then, of course officially with this month the Smith Munt Modernization Act of twenty twelve, they now focused on the people of the United States, right a Bolshevik revolution. If you will again. On the one hand, the CIA was to provide intelligence to the US government. On the other hand, the CIA was to subvert the enemy, and that is whoever they deem the enemy. It could be Iran, it could be Russia. It could be George Hobbes the podcast or from Delaware. Right, it can be anybody who they define. Maybe it's a startup who found how to operate an engine on water. He is the enemy. Right. You have to understand if you create something, right, there's free energy everywhere. You can build an AM radio with no battery, no power. It's very simple. Get yourself some magnetic wire, some paper clips, one of those cardboard toilet paper rolls, get yourself like twenty five feet of speaker wire for an antenna, and get yourself a ground wire and some You need a certain type of earpiece to work on to to be able to listen to it. But you don't even need a battery to listen to a radio. Those things were popular in World War Two. They built them out of spare parts. Right, go to YouTube and just look up foxhole radios. You don't need a battery for an AM radio. You can find them easily. A pencil with lead in it. That's how you find your station on the razor. That's we've done that here in the house, old science experiments. Make your own barometers. It's you don't need the weather channel app. That's kind of handy. Now I'm not gonna lie to you, but boy, I got off track. Let's get back. Got so carried away with You know how much the government, the government loathes us. We are the enemy, right, the people who question them. But they are also used and again assassinations because the arming of insurgents. Of course they ran contra stuff in the eighties, but again it's the latter role that has proved devastating to global stability and the US rule of law. Right, it's kind of a nerving and I think most of us subconsciously block this out, but we have killed so many people over the last one hundred years, and I mean innocent I'm talking innocent people, and it's something that we put in the back of our mind. We don't A lot of people, our friends and family don't understand that. They believe everything the news tells them. But the fact of the matter is we have caused so much chaos in the world. It's a role that the CIA continues to pursue today. In effect, the CIA is a secret army of the US, capable of creating mayhem across the world with zero accountability whatsoever. And again, when President Dwight Eisenhower decided that Africa's rising political star democratically elected Patrese Lamumba of Zaire, which is now today known as the Democratic Republic of the Congo, he was deemed the enemy, and the CIA conspired in his nineteen sixty one assassination, thus undermining the democratic hopes for Africa. He would hardly be the last African president brought down by the CIA. How many African leaders were killed in twenty twenty the people who spoke up against the JAB Do you guys remember that? Another story already left behind. The extent of the continuing mayhem resulting from CIA operation going awry is astounding, and its seventy five plus year history, the CIA has been held serious public account only once. That was in nineteen seventy five. In that year, Idaho Senator Frank Church led a Senate investigation that exposed the CIA's shocking rampage of assassinations, kupsed destabilization, surveillance, and megal A style torture and medical experts right, and this Congress today again, you'll have your good guys and bad guys. The only one I trust is Massey. They're not going to put the CIA's feet to the fire. But the expose by the Church Committee of the CIA's shocking malfeasans has recently been chronicled in a great book by the investigative reporter James Risen. It's called The Last Honest Man. The CIA, the FBI, the Mafia, and the Kennedys, and one Senator's fight to save democracy. That single episode of oversight occurred because of a rare confluence of events. In the year before the Church committe the Watergate scandal had toppled Richard Nixon and weakened the White House. Now as successor to Nixon, Gerald Ford was unelected, a former Congressman and, oh, by the way, freemason and reluctant to oppose the oversight prerogatives of the Congress. The Watergate scandal, investigated by Senate Irvin Committee, had also empowered the Senate and demonstrated the value of Senate oversight of executive branch abuses of power. Crucially, the CIA was newly led by Director William Colby, who wanted to clean up the CIA operations. Also, FBI Director j Edgar Hoover, author of pervasive illegalities also exposed by the Church Committee, had died in nineteen seventy two. So it was this really gratuitous chain of events that happened that allowed the Church Committee to take place. December seventy four, reporter Seymour Hirsh, then now was a reporter with sources inside the CIA, published an account of illegal CIA intelligence operations against the US anti war movement. And that was a multifaceted war. Right. They created the hippies, the drug scene, the diversion from the war. By the way, yes, the moon landing was I was a diversion from Vietnam. We never went to the moon, folks, and we can't. It's impossible, but that's not the focus of today's podcast. The Senate Majority leader at the time, Mike Mansfield, a lead leader of character, then appointed Church to investigate the CIA. Church himself was a brave, honest, intelligent, independent minded and intrepid senator with characteristics chronic in short supply in politics. And it should be noted I am ninety nine percent sure that Frank Church was a Democrat. So again, far too often we get caught up in the republican democratic argument when we should be talking about a person's character. And Frank Church apparently one of the few people to step up and face the CIA. So look, you got to tip the cap where the cap is due. Or maybe it was all part of disclosure. Who knows, but according to the official story, he was one of the few people who tried to bring accountability. Right. But if only the CIA's rogue operations had been consigned to history as a result of the crimes exposed by the Church Committee, or at the least had been brought the CIA under the rule of law and public accountability, But of course we know it was not meant to be. The CIA has had the last laugh, or better said, has brought the world to tears by maintaining its pre eminent role in US foreign policy, including overseas subversion. Since nineteen seventy five, the CIA has run secretive operations backing Islamic Jahattist in Afghanistan that utterly wrecked Afghanistan while giving rise to Al Qaida. The CIA has likely run secretive operations in the Balkans against Serbia, in the Caucuses, against Russia. Right, we know about that, in Central Asia, targeting China, all deploying CIA back to Jahatis. Now, in the twenty tens, the CIA ran deadly operations to try to topple Sirias Bashara Alisad again with Islamic Jahatis, Right, and they tried and tried and tried. He hung on. And we know for twenty years the CIA has been deeply involved in the fomenting the growing catastrophe and Ukraine, right, the violent overthrow of Ukraine's president Victor Yanivuschk in February of twenty fourteen. Right, that Color Revolution, the Orange Revolution, I should say, that has been devastating that area for the last decade. Now, right, Well, George, the war didn't start till you know, February twenty twenty two. Well, you know, Ukraine was bombing those four Oblasts that wanted to join back with Russia. And was it between twelve and fifteen thousand people were killed. That's when Russia finally stood up and said no. And it's been going on for two years. But what do we know about these operations? Okay, only the parts that whistleblowers, which are very few between a handful of brave scholars and some foreign governments have been willing to tell us with all of these potential witnesses knowing that they might face severe retribution from the US government. And listen, if you are a whistleblower against the government, you know, if your whistleblower against the Department of Education or something like that, you may not have to worry. But if you come up against the CIA, the FBI, something like that, people flee the country. Right, They're not sticking around. And if they want you listen, if they want you dead, they will find you. Doesn't matter where you are. Once again, there has been little to no accountability by the US government itself or meaningful oversight or restraint imposed by Congress. On the contrary, the US government has become ever more obsessively secretive, pursuing aggressive legal actions against disclosures of classified information, even when or especially when that information describes the illegal actions by the government itself. They're they're always watching you. We have when my laptop's not being used, it's closed. When I'm not sitting behind a camera, this paper that's taped to it gets folded over the camera, charity, bags, check, you name it. This disgusting. You know, our government is like a jealous lover, right, it's always spying on us, checking our text message. Where were you last night, George? Oh, I was on the radio show me Proof. Where's the link? Right? It's just it's a crazy, deranged creation that once again they empower people, They give them a title and almost unlimited powers without worrying about being accountable. That's where that is exactly, And I know you guys hear me say it all the time, but that is is why we are so miserable, because there's too many people in this country who know there is their actions are not going to be held accountable. And if they were worried about that, well, I could go to jail for twenty years for overthrowing a government. These things might not happen, but unfortunately that this web that they've created that gives them autonomy and freedom to kill, murder, maim without any retribution is the reason why we're in this mess. Right. Once in a while, a former US official will spill the bean. Remember when's the big news? Brazinski revealed that he had induced Jimmy Carter to assign the CIA to train Islamic Jihattist to destabilize the government of Afghanistan with the aim of inducing the Soviet Union to invade that country. In the case of Syria, we learned from a few stories in The New York Times in twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen of the CIA's subversive operations to destabilize Syria and overthrow a sad as ordered by President Barack Obama. So here's the case of a dreadfully misguided CIA operation blatantly in violation of international law that has led to a decade of mayhem in an escalating regional war, hundreds of thousands of deaths, and millions of displaced people. Yet there has not been a single honest acknowledgment of this CIA led disaster by the White House nor Congress. In the case of Ukraine, we know that the US played a major, major role in the violent coup that brought down how do you say, his name is Yanukanovich Yanu, we'll call him Yanu. But they swept Ukraine into this decade of bloodshed. Right, Russia offered the world a window into the coup by intercepting and then posting a call between Victoria and Newland. This is another one of those things so many people have forgotten. Right, I played it on the radio before, I've played it on this podcast before. Not going to do it again. But Victoria Newland, her husband Robert Kagan, part of the PNAC Project for New American Century, responsible for nine to eleven, and then US Assistant Secretary of State and US Ambassador to Ukraine Jeffrey Pyat, who is, by the way, I think he might still be an Assistant Secretary of State in which they plot the post coup government line it up. So who are we going to have for this? Who are we going to have for that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't like that guy. This is the United States saying who is going to be in the new cabinet. That's why, once again with COVID, everybody was in lockstep. Everybody did the six feet everybody closed down quote non essential businesses, churches were going after. Everybody had to wear a mask because you don't mess with the gangsters the United States, right, you follow along. But following the coup, the CIA had covertly trained Special operation forces of the post coup regime the US had helped bring to power, But of course the US government has been mum about the CIA's covert operations in Ukraine, and once again we have good reason to believe that CIA operatives carried out the destruction of the nord Stream pipeline, as per Seymour Hirsch. By the way, how many times have we mentioned the term or the name Seymour Hirsh today? Is he just a great great journalist at the New York Times, or once again did they use him for disclosure? To be fair, he is an independent reporter now, But I'll leave that to you, the listener, to research and come up with your own conclusion. Unlike in nineteen seventy five, when Hirsh was with the New York Times at a time when the paper still tried to hold the government accountable, maybe the Times does not even deign to look into Hirsh's account. So again, holding the CIA to public account is a deep, uphill struggle. Presidents Congress don't even try. Of course, the presidents they're not going to They're part of the club. The mainstream media will not investigate the CIA. What they will do instead is quote senior, unnamed officials and then the official cover up. Right, it's not that the mainstream media outlets are lazies. They are controlled. Right, So again, is there still a tiny glimmer of hope Back in nineteen seventy five, the CIA was led by a reformer. Today not so much, right, not so much. But the extent of the continuing mayhem resulting from the CIA operations is going awry. It's just astounding. You have Afghanistan, Haiti, Syria, Venezuela, Kosovo, Ukraine, Iraq. You know, Afghanistan. I already said Afghanistan. So many millions of needless deaths, instability of governments causing starvation, and all the destruction that unleashed by the CIA. And it continues to this day. The big question is when are they going to use it for a real shake up in our country. Sadly, there's no hope in the mainstream media. They're controlled. Sadly, there's not really any hope in the academia institutions because they too are controlled by the people who give them money. Congress, they are all controlled. It's funny. You got some people saying, you know, pray for the Helen, the people who were impacted by Helen. But the other day, the day after, you know, was it the one year anniversary of the October seventh attack, every single Congressman tweeted, I stand with Israel. APAC was busy. They wrote a lot of checks yesterday they sure did.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: You know, next year is the fiftieth anniversary of the Church Committee. Herees hearing s, pardon me, fifty years on with the President, the inspiration and the guidance of the Church Committee itself. It is time to you know, if you're going to call your senators, your reps and and say it is time for every organization in the government. You know, it would be great if we could just dissolve them, But if we can't dissolve them, we need public accountability hearings and not chosen by them. See, and that's the other thing, right they you know, you put enough pressure on them, Fine, we're going to do it. Here's twelve people we found, right and they all got a check for you know, five hundred thousand dollars. And were they you understand what I'm saying. They corrupt them in one way or the other on camera. It's just an evil, evil, never ending loop. Right was that loop or the movie? Trying to figure out how to do it and then come back to life and it's crazy, but we have to do something, expose the truth about this US led mayhem and begin in a new era in which our government and our foreign policy became transparent, is held accountable subject to the rule of law, both domestic and international. Get rid of the Smith Modernization Act. Make it treason to do anything against a fellow American, Right, it just makes no sense that we allow this stuff. Right, interesting times that we are living in, for sure, And we'll close with this, don't forget the CIA was the one who coined and weaponized the label conspiracy theory, and I mentioned at the beginning of the show that even talking about whether modification, you will get that Moniker right. So, in nineteen seventy six, The New York Times obtained a document they requested via the Freedom of Information Act. This document was a CIA dispatch labeled PSYCH for Psychological Operations that was distributed in nineteen sixty seven, indicating they coined the phrase conspiracy theory and conspiracy theorists to attack anyone who challenged the official narrative from the Warren Commission. It also had a CS indicated on it, which stands for the Clandestine Services Unit. Now these labels have continued ever since they coined the phrase in the nineteen sixties with the intention of stifling any truths from getting out. Pay close attention to those using the labels and the information they're referring to. Okay, this will be your first clue that the truth lies within, and they're trying to deflect it. That goes back to if you're catching flak, you're probably over the target. The bottom line is that there are hundreds, if not thousands of conspiracies taking place all around us, legitimate ones. And while they're busy misdirecting with their conspiracy theorist labels or giving you strikes on social media, evidence is being dug up. They're being exposed and what they claim to be theory is truth. Don't let people bring you down, Okay, stand up for the truth. Now. There are some disputes out there as to whether the CIA was the first to use the term, because it had been printed in a handful of political books in the late eighteen hundreds, the inception of the CIA in nineteen forty seven and the psych Dispatch again went out in nineteen sixty seven, and it is from that point that the term conspiracy theory and conspiracy theorists had been shoved down our throats. It is weaponized, just as so many other labels have been used to distract, manipulate, and change the narrative to suit their agenda. And I will link a copy of that document in the show notes for you to look at for yourself. And it says our concern is from the date the president is Kennedy's assassination on there has been speculation about the responsibility for his murder. Although this was stemmed for a time by the Warrant Commission report. Various writers have now had time to scan the Commission's report and documents, and it just goes on to say, you know, these people are conspiracy theorists. It's interesting again their most powerful tool, while they have great weapons, right, psychological warfare is their number one go to winning the hearts and minds of the people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So there you go again that whole report. The countering criticism of the Warren Report is what the official label is and a couple page document you can check out at your leisure. But that's going to do it for today. Again, everyone who will be affected by the storm end is still affected by Helene our prayers go out to you again. We've received so many emails from people in and around that area. It's tough, and seeing the size of this storm, I guess it's headed to the Tampa area again. We'll say a prayer for everyone and keep our eyes peeled and I'm sure that will be much of the conversation when we meet again Thursday at noon Eastern time. And if you can't join us live, that's okay. A few hours afterwards we release it in the form of a podcast. Hey, God, bless everyone. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the fact Hunter podcast. Don't forget. Our website is Thefacthunter dot com, and of course you can send us an email questions, comments, concerns thefact Hunter at mail dot com. I do have one thing I want to add, and I'm recording this after I finished the episode, was downloading the MP three file, checking email and someone had sent me a link to something the Health Ranger put out just an hour ago. I just got the email literally as I was downloading the MP three. He says that he has intel that FEMA is waiving quote ungodly amounts of money at private security firms right now begging for security contractors to station at Florida to prevent Floridians returning to their homes and businesses after the storm hits. The evacuation orders are to push people out of Florida and keep them out. Now. His story is reportedly delta force personnel or advising FEMA at the top devising a denial of area enforcement plan which will be enforced at gunpoint if required. He is told that FEMA is practically panicking to get enough armed personnel on site, anticipating a tremendous amount of resistance from displaced people who want to return home to salvage what they can. He says that this is the next step of the escalation ladder, as the federal government wages war against the American people. As we saw FEMA carrying out in North Carolina right they were actively hindering rescue efforts. He goes on to say to the people, do not escalate. He believes that this is a lot like the January sixth style of trap to provoke an insurrection and declare martial law to cancel the election. He says, do not play into their hands.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: A bit of a leap, and I'm not sure sure if that would write. Like with COVID, they overplayed their hands and people that woke a lot of people up and realized the government wasn't their friend. But that's a very interesting take because we always say, well, what's behind it? What is the end game? And Rod DeSantis has come out and officially stated that, you know, federal people, if they try to hinder any efforts, he claims, they will be held accountable. We shall see. You know. That's when you empower your sheriff's departments, right, because they are the end all be all into those counties. The one thing that we noticed, and we mentioned it in yesterday's article a blog post I should say on the fact hunter website, was that Tampa is on the list to become a fifteen minute city, right and of course one of the people behind that is Bill Gates through his own investment fund joined by Bill Gates Cascade Fund, there was a group that required that acquired forty acres of land for multi billion dollar transformation for the vacant waterfront into a planned community. Construction began earlier this year and within ten years the city will look like nothing that is the Tampa of today, really and if you think about it, that is one way to get a city into a fifteen minute city. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: The fifteen minute cities is something that the WF has created called Sea four zero, and it's called Sea four zero Cities. I would urge you to certainly look on the internet about it and then go to all of the TikTokers and see what they're really really saying. Basically, you won't be able to drive a petrol or diesel car anymore. You'll have to buy electric. If you won't, you will get a calorie controlled system sent to you by text saying this is what you can eat today, this is what you can have today. If you violate any of these things, they'll freeze your bank account.
Speaker 3: That is the next step.
Speaker 6: These are stages in which they're going to implement this stuff. And this was signed up by the WF ANDWF has signed up with our mayor in London as the chair and he has gone around the world to communicate this C four zero to all of the countries in the world, and most of the countries are looking at adopting it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I am going to bodish it. It is a hopeless position. We are going to be in an open prison or shall we say, a COVID For the rest of our lives, we will not be able to work unless it's in our fifteen minute city. It's starbodical. It's not a right. This is not the right thing. And it's been hidden from the public. No one's talking about it.
Speaker 3: And very few people are talking about it. And again, if you bring it up, you're a conspiracy theorist. Right, So there you go again. I want to thank everyone for listening, your continued support, Keep your head on a swivel. God bless each and every one of you. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling tied hell down about all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same, that's way go from you. I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 5: Don't give it, No, don't give it neverless hold, don't they call the primise.
Speaker 2: It ain't done yet. He's got a plaid. Why it's a way got up? May come?
Speaker 7: Why God up?
Speaker 2: I can see the street beside you, childs.
Speaker 8: Are putting up the five oh you're stronger than any thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a bit found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move, you can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't Dunion's got a clay.
Speaker 5: Why some waintail, the god of maby come.
Speaker 2: Don't give up? No, don't give in.
Speaker 5: You never lose home, don't let go on the primise.
Speaker 2: It ain't don life, It's worth living.
Speaker 5: What's a waytail, the god of baby Colt.
Speaker 7: Why surprase down?
Speaker 5: Got up steaming cold?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, what sur pray down?
Speaker 7: The god of baby Colt?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, got tavy Colt.
Speaker 7: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose hold.
Speaker 2: Don't they go of the primise? I mean and done. Ye's got a plan, Ways done, the god of eve cous and don't.
Speaker 1: Give up, no dog give in, but never the hold.
Speaker 2: Don't let go of the primes.
Speaker 1: Getting done, Lovers worth living, watch and die, the god of every coors Ah, the god of need cos Wat's done, the god of a coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening, to the fact. Turn to radio network, Just the facts, ma'amy