Speaker 1: Well, this is weird. I'm the one hitting record today. It's a big job to hit the record.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, we're recording in the on air studio that we work in for KATIEWB for ones versus more of like a production studio. But hello, welcome to I'm still fun.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend fallon? Oh, we're gonna jump right into that. Yeah, it was pretty good. I try to think of what I did.
Speaker 2: You went to a holiday bar? I did go to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both went to holiday bars for then. I went to the one out in Waconia and it was really good. I like their food anyway. It's at Lola's lake House and that's out my neck of the woods. So we go there for dinner, more so in the summer because like we're on the lake. It's really nice. I always like the festive holiday bars. And it's harder for me to find a drink though, because typically I don't order typically cocktails on like a signature cocktail page or restaurants because for some reason I almost always find them too sweet or they don't have the liquors I like in them if they're not too sweet. The one place I've gone where I've genuinely loved every single.
Speaker 2: Cocktail is Kolita.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every single cock and one time I went early on when they open, each person our table got a different Once we got one of every cocktail and tried it, and it was every single.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 3: But I got like kind of just basically a Cosmopolitan because I knew, like there's probably no way can go wrong with that. Yeah, it was good, and yeah, the food's always good there, so it was fun festive.
Speaker 2: Do you like tequila? I love tequila?
Speaker 1: O great, then I think you would also because I went to Nicos and I went to the South Minneapolis one because the one that's in Uptown is super booked right now. Yeah, but also like a holiday pop up situation. But their drinks are so good. Also, the tequila drinks were good. My girlfriend got some kind of eggnog drink, which I'm not an eggnogt that's Jake got was an agnogat Yeah, and she hers was really good. She had like a gingerbread cookie in it. And then my other girlfriend got some of their mulled wine cocktail and that was also really good. So I feel like that's a hotspot too. But what's the place called that it's shut down now, but the like log cabin whatever that was in like a lot minute, No, it was. It was a holiday pop up in Minnetaka. I don't know what I'm talking about, Okay, Well, anyways, it's over by Fletchers, I believe is where it was. But then that that place next door to it closed down, so I think that closed down. And when we went last year, it was all pre made cocktails that was like thirteen dollars and you don't get it in a cute cup or anything. Anyways, because I comes jam packed into this tiny little cabin and I was like, Yeah, we're definitely here for the vibes. We're not here for the drinks, that's for sure. So that's why I was excited to go to Nico's this weekend, because we had gone to the Uptown one last year, and I just knew that the drinks were good and the food is always good there because.
Speaker 3: I love plenty of times the I always I don't love a mes cow, but I like most tequila drinks. And then I know the place you're talking about now because Steve O tried to get me to go to it last year. This is like it was kind of close to me. He was like, Christy and I are here, come like over. I'm like, no, I can't get a babysitter in five minutes to.
Speaker 2: Lines forever long. You probably could by the time we get in.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'm gonna pass. But yeah, they made the whole menu. If they did it, Nico's the whole menu food wise, I think it's their regular menu, but they changed it so it's all Christmas theme names for it, which thought was a nice little touch.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, they just changed a bunch of the drinks to be named because they have a ton of margarita's there since it's a taco place, and so all the drinks were named something fun like Sleigh Queen or Saint Nico or something like that.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so the drink menu super good. The food there is also really good. I have never had anything there that I just like, so it was actually an enjoyable, like chill holiday pop up bar, not like crammed where you couldn't move and that kind of situation and great food.
Speaker 2: So that was fun for us. That's super nice.
Speaker 3: I have one of those weeks this week where I actually have off of the Jason Show every day but Wednesday okay, and then I have Thursday and Friday off both shows. So I'm like, been excited for this week, but I've already basically filled every moment.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you mean like holiday stuff or what just stuff in general? Like today, I had an event seven am to nine am. Then I got home and Jake was like, can you take Dolly to the vet because she needs like a shot to get groomed tomorrow, And I'm like yes, But then by the time I got back from that, I basically had to come here for our podcast. Then tomorrow she's gonna have to be grooms I'm probably going to drop her off, and I'm like my little windows of like where I was so excited to have time and I have a haircut at noon now I added that in I had one basically all year, So it's but I'm excited to have time off during the holidays. Man, I cannot wait to just have nothing to do all day. Yeah, looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I was like that last year going into the holidays, and then when it came around, I feel like I didn't because I have the issue of like, oh, I can't be lazy. I need to be productive, you know, But like I feel like I really felt like I had wasted a lot of it. So now this year, we're trying to figure out if we want to like take the van somewhere or go on a snowboarding trip or something. And I'm like, oh, but like is that gonna be too much? And then I'm like, remember last year, you were bored, Like you got bored last year, and like, yes, I like the mental break of things, but like I still like to do things right during my free time. So yeah, we haven't figured out what we're doing, but I agree. I am sort of counting down the days for the next two weeks got left and then I'm off starting like finishing work on the twentieth, so that's the Friday, and then off until the new year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have six Jason shows left, and I have like I don't know, eight regular shows radio shows left, So I'm doing that countdown. But then it's not even completely like it's bizarre because I'm off Thursday and Friday this week, Cults off Monday and Tuesday next week, so we only have together a few shows yeah left, But anyway, I don't know if you're doing the countdown or if you go somewhere for the holidays. And I was talking to a moment early they go to like Arizona, you know, and lot of people go warmer spots.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like we traveled enough this year. We're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can hang out around the place and the Twin Cities. Also, I used to hate it as a kid when you'd open your presence and then have to go travel somewhere and you're not just want to play with my presence, man, So I don't want to do that to Alli in Dylan. I want them to like sit around and play with their stuff that they got for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I already have like most of the presents that I need to get wrapped in under the tree because I'm crazy, you know, Like I used to wait till Christmas Eve or the day before Christmas Eve to wrap everything, and now I'm like, I want the presence wrapped because I like the esthetic of the tree or whatever. So Andrew's already sniffing around. Oh gosh, and he listens to this. Otherwise I was going to give you a little hint of something, but I feel like he already knows one of his presents, so I'm kind of like, stop going by your pens, you a little bitch, like stay away. And he's also the type of person that I am and Andrew in this scenario, I know you are, because he's also the type of person that like, he'll have a present for me for my birthday or whatever it is, and he'd be like, what do you think it is? Do you want to open an out? And I'm like, can you not? Like, let's just wait. And so anyways, I am happy that the presents are under there already because we'll definitely be going back to Wisconsin for Christmas, and I do like the thought of us waking up at our house and opening the presents together, and we won't be doing that, like I don't know, maybe we'll open home early just so we can do it at our house together and not travel with presents for each other. But yeah, I'm I'm looking very much forward to Christmas. However, I am Andrew, and I have been starting to meet with this finance guy and we're just doing a lot of I don't know, new to me things with our money outside of your roth Ira and your four oh one K and stuff. And we're getting real strict with our budget. We are nailing down every single penny that we spend in the year, which includes presents. So I'm like, hey, I'm gonna pull back quite a bit this year for Christmas because I feel like I go a little bit crazy for Andrew a lot of times, and then honestly, on the Morning Show, I spend more on the Morning Show half the time than I do, like I don't even get my sister's presence right, So I kind of set some boundaries this year with all of that. But so I'm like excited for Christmas. However, now my sister just added in another game that we're apparently going to be playing where we have to bring three small presents. One can just be like a white elephant something around your house, and then the other two should be like five to ten dollars. And you know what, my cheap ass did. I found something that was like, oh my god, and I was like, this looks like it was five put.
Speaker 2: It in there.
Speaker 1: And then and then when Target had their little deal going out with the gift guards, They're like, well, how much do you want? And I go put eight dollars on it, because then it was discounted a little bit, and you add in the three dollar candle thing I got, and now I'm at like ten dollars totals. I feel like total. I did spend the amount, but we already also do like a twenty five dollars gift exchange thing, and I'm like, I'm trying to see money right now? Are we adding these things? Then?
Speaker 3: I should probably you that are about by, But I just have like an auto amount that comes out every single month that goes straight into our investment accounts, which, by the way, if you're listening and you are like, I need to do that, but I never have. It's intimidated. It's very intimidating. I was very scared. I don't like talking about numbers. It's very boring to me. But you don't have to have like a bazillion dollars saved to start investing.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: You can have little bits taken out. And I think it's really important women are still so far behind men in investing because for in real estate, well we have in our like way ahead in real estate lately in finances, and because we are just so were we started off at such a disadvantage in life of basically what year was it when women could actually start even a savings account in their own name? Right, Yeah, so we're we're catching up, but it and you know, it's important to do that stuff for yourself and for your future. So don't let it intimidate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't even though, like I don't know, I think it's intimidating. And someone helps like explain certain things. But also you can do like research on your own, which I know nobody wants to do, but I do. And also there's so many like quote unquote finance gurus out there that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, well, who do I believe? Who is doing it right?
Speaker 1: Because like even the person that we're working with, like I trust him based off of Andrew's recommendation of his clients working with this person, and I'm still learning how much I trust him and what we're like doing and stuff like it's a process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I don't know what who your guy works for, but I will say it is good too, especially if you're just starting out and you're nervous if you don't have like a strong recommendation from someone you truly truly trust, because this is your money, it is I would say, look at like the bigger companies that you've heard of, they're going to have obviously they're going to be at least moderately reputable, you know, so for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah uh?
Speaker 1: And then speaking of holiday stuff, we are coming over to your house, and by we, I mean myself and Tina.
Speaker 3: I know that holiday and it's actually, for like the first time in a million years, free on a streating service. Almost every year Jake and I have to like rent it or buy it, which is so weird, but it's actually free, thank god. If it isn't, I will be charging you both however much it costs to rent it, to add that to your budget. I feelink that's unfair because you invited us over, so I assume that that mean you had it on DVD at least.
Speaker 1: Who is it.
Speaker 3: I don't have a DVD player. I do actually think I have the DVD somewhere. But I last thing I do too, I think I have the DV Yeah, I do not have a function. I remember one year we were Cable went out and we were like, well, what do we do with our lives?
Speaker 2: How do we entertain our child? You know, very adult things?
Speaker 3: And I think we ended up finding the DVD player, but we could never find the remote that went with it, so we do have one somewhere. But we're debating on if I should prepare a meal or if we should order food, and I don't know, maybe we should just order food, but also I don't know, going back and forth on it. Jenny's going to make cookies and I do like that, I know.
Speaker 1: I do, however, need to get myself some because I wanted to make like Christmas cutouts, and I know everyone makes cutouts around the time of the year, but I swear that my mom's recipe is just like very top notch, and I've never made them myself, so I can't promise it'll be great, but I think they will. And I went to Target yesterday and they had no Christmas cutout things cutters whatever they're called. And so I'm like on Facebook Marketplace last night and people are trying to sell like fifty cookie cutter.
Speaker 3: I bet you should go somewhere like Michael's or hobby Lobby. I bet you that would be like a good spot to get that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I honestly was debating asking Dave if he could ask Susan for to borrow hers because I feel like they have everything.
Speaker 2: I have somebody.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have some that I could bring as long as you bring them back Saturday because we're doing cookie Sunday.
Speaker 1: That would work okay, because I don't know if I'll ever make them again. And I was like, oh, it'd be fun to do like a cookie thing with. I don't have a ton, but I have a few. I only want like the basics. Are they Christmas themed?
Speaker 2: Okay? I want like a tree? You got that? I don't know that I have a tree's a star? I think Santa. I have some. I know I have a mittened What do you have my yashs like the staples of Christmas cookie cut out?
Speaker 3: No, I can't remember. I have to go look when I get home. Wat y'all on me have like a heart in a Minnesota state. I know I have cats and dogs, but I'm pretty sure I have Christmas once. I want them to be like easy enough to frost. I don't want it to be like where I have to do a bunch of different colors on one.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Yeah? Because I feel like the Santas. Usually you gotta have red and white and then it's like, where do you put the red in the white?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So anyways, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saving the cookies I want to make every year. I will do the peanut butter blossoms because those are Jake's favorite, and honestly, I don't like a peanut butter cookie, but I like those because of the kiss. But I've been saving some bars and some cookies that I'm gonna try new this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, in addition to sugar cookies. I think you gave me a little bag of cookies.
Speaker 3: Last year, I want to say, and I'm gonna do just like some bark this year too. I bought a bunch of white milk chocolate to melt and a bunch of shit to pour in it.
Speaker 1: I can already tell that my body is hating me because Andrew bought a bunch of chocolate to put in this little like reindeer candy dish we have, and of course we can't control our ourselves. It's like the only snack we have in the house half the time, and so we've both been eating like chocolate, and I can tell it's messing with my stomach already, which is always what happens every year with my Mom's peanut butter balls where the chocolate gets to me, and I like feel awful, like I've worked out pretty hard the last few days. Today though, I had a couple of linch truffles yesterday and now my son was like, what in the hell? Yeah, Andrew went bougie this last time filling up that reindeer. I was like, jeez, babe, we're gonna go broke on the chocolates you're putting in this thing.
Speaker 2: They're God, they're not cheap. We gonna go broke up the lint chocolate Reinier I got. I went.
Speaker 3: I bought two tins of Jingle Jangle at Trader Joe's. Already, we're already through one. I'm like, good guy, it's bash am.
Speaker 2: I gonna have to get some because I'm probably going to.
Speaker 3: Trader Joe's today. It's ten dollars for the ten and it's worth it. It's so delicious, it's so good. I might have to Jingle Jingle is a It's something we look.
Speaker 2: Forward to as a family every year. Now, it's so good. I don't know if I've had it. I know what it, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Know I've got it.
Speaker 3: M and m's tiny which are my least favorite, my tiny little peanut butter cups, like tiny ones, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered popcorns, and then they're little Jojo cookies, chunks of those.
Speaker 2: Covered in chocolate.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's I like a mix that if it has pretzels in it, then it's not just the pretzel it because you know, you get like your Guardetto's or whatever, and it's like the pretzels always the least favorite thing.
Speaker 2: It's not my least favorite when they're chocolate covered.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like, that's why I'm saying I would like that mix with pretzels in it. It actually has like some blave it's all chocolate.
Speaker 2: Some are dark summer light.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: So how much does it cost? Ten dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God? For like a tin? What size is it?
Speaker 2: Like the size of this chlorox bottle? A normal tin, a normal Christmas cookie tin.
Speaker 1: Okay, see I was thinking like a popcorn tin for a second. I was like, I could do.
Speaker 2: That, Jenny, What that's so fud good? You would not.
Speaker 1: I can't be eating chocolate this much because I can't control myself. I'm getting pimps around my like chin over here, and you know that is not my norm.
Speaker 2: So I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Usually that's hormonal acting. Then I'm on my period, so that could be it. Probably you're on your period again, started yesterday? Didn't you just have it?
Speaker 2: N I'm on, I'm at roat, I'm a fountain. Oh my god, I think it was like two or three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Right, well do you do last month? You did do something different after the tsunami. Period was supposed to come right well before that.
Speaker 3: Remember I took medication to induce my period, so and then that's.
Speaker 1: These are the repercussions. Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening. I think this is normal. This is the only one I've had this month. Okay, well that would be normal. But god, I swore like two weeks ago you were like, I have a period again.
Speaker 2: I might have my week's are I'm out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: In December and nobody knows what's going on. Nobody knows tell me about it. I I like literally dream about Christmas wish every day and I'm like, what day is it? What day? Like? Are we are we like a few weeks into it? Are we only a week? I don't know everybody knows how far I do feel like Christmas should only be a week away, and it's.
Speaker 2: Weeks Okaya is yesterday?
Speaker 3: The elf on the shelf left to eighteen days until Christmas. Note, let me tell you something that I don't envy of you parents. I don't do difficult ones. There are people who spend a lot of money, buy outfit really commit. Yeah, I have our elf really.
Speaker 1: Just like.
Speaker 3: Is a budget friendly elf. She does not go to the North Pole and spend all of her money on stuff. She looks around the house and she's like, that be a fun little thing. So you got a frugal elf, A frugal elf. Yeah, it's nice that you got one of those. I feel like some elves are just like real bougie with it. She did bring all of some little many donuts, like those little powdered sugar ones.
Speaker 1: But that's I think all she's Those are my favorite, so good god. It's like road trip snacks. Those will, hands down always be in my road trip snacks.
Speaker 3: I never get them, but if someone else has them, I'll pound them right.
Speaker 1: And it's like they're the type that you can't stop once you started, You're like, Okay, I'll have two, and then you're like, well, what's two more?
Speaker 2: Well, what's the whole bag? Yeah, that's a lot at that point. But yeah, I'm on the same page as you for sure.
Speaker 1: Here. I did get a DM from someone and I sent it to myself in an email. Hopefully I did it correctly that I would like to read and they need a little bit of help. Okay, it says fallin Jenny with a bunch of exclamation points. That's why I yelled okay, I love you guys and all that you bring to my everyday routine. I'm writing in in need of some advice. So for starters, I graduated college with close friends and some acquaintances that I'm friendly with. I met one of my best friends in college who I see regularly. However, along with this girl I consider a bestie, let's call her Joanna, also includes four of the girls in this friend group.
Speaker 2: Let me explain.
Speaker 1: I met these four girls through Joanna, and as college went on, we be came roommates, hung out quite a bit, and once we all graduated, we distanced each other, trying to figure ourselves out. Ever since that year, I've felt a feeling of not belonging in this friend group anymore. When we did get together, there'd always be lots of shit talking, being insensitive to other people and super judgmental talking about the same stories about people and memories and all that I'm a part of their group message in Snapchat and Instagram chain and as I have all of them muted and respond minimally, I wish I could put more distance between this group and myself and just have a friendship with Joanna, since I don't think it's a healthy front group. It's different when it's one on one, and I've grown to love smaller groups unless everyone's personalities are in sync. This college group all have too big of personalities where everyone wants the spotlight. I know that my feelings are valid since I don't feel this way and any other groups of friends that I have, but I am also a people pleaser and I don't like confrontation. I've put a lot of distance between the four girls that I don't consider close, but because Joanna is very good friends with them, I feel like it's really hard to detach myself from them since she adores them, and it's difficult when it comes to social settings and celebrations. So these healthy boundaries that I set, but I cannot figure out how to do this.
Speaker 2: She might have misspoke there. I'm not sure what she was trying to say.
Speaker 1: This is a I dread going to hang out with them, and I feel drained when leaving the hangout type of situation. I know it's not great, So I'm trying to be completely positive on my decision and how I go about this, because I don't want to keep coming back in and leaving the friend group. I wish we could all just naturally get involved in our own lives and be busy and maybe see each other once a year. But they literally message the friend group every day, and some with something. I have cut out friendships that no longer stuited me in the past, but this seems a little more gray area, easier said than done right now, I only just found if it's an individual message to me, please help. So I think she's asking, like, how to set boundaries with this friend group while still remaining friends with Joanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is what I'm getting out of this. I feel like you've done the more than me, so maybe you have more advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I have very much like cut certain people out of my life and then like have been scared that I wouldn't be friends with the other people that we were all associated with, and that's usually not the case. I was still friends with the people that I wanted to be friends with, and not friends with the people I didn't want to. So I think you just you know, I don't think it doesn't sound like any of them did you dirty? And anyway, it just sounds like you have grown in a different way. Yeah, yeah, I would say grown up. Yes, So I would say, just like ask Joanna to hang out and like just have you guys be in it, and then like remove yourself from the group chats if you want, because like who cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're not even responding.
Speaker 3: I mean, I realistically, you know that if that's the type of people they are, they're probably going to talk crap about you and be like what did we do? And what's her deal? And they probably ask Joanna. If Joanna is like good people like you say, then I think she'll be like, I don't know, Maybe she doesn't know. Maybe you can explain it to her and maybe she'll even agree with you, even though you say she adores them. But maybe don't bring it up or explain it unless she asks you, because then it's almost like you're starting to gossip, which you don't really like. So maybe, yeah, like Jenny said, just invite her to do solo things. The issue with that is you are gonna have to be prepared for her to be like, oh, yeah, should we like text the group and see if they want to go, And you're gonna have to be like I was hoping it could just be the two of us. Maybe you could say it like warded, like, hey, I was thinking the two of us could go grab so that it doesn't leave it open ended to them by the other people in the group. Yeah, and then she may eventually figure it out. Like Jenny said, it sounds like you are good at setting boundaries with the group text because you have all muted. But yeah, you do look at your phone and see curiosity gets you you look through it.
Speaker 1: It's no fun to be around people who just tak crap all the time and are super judgmental. Really is draining, and you might not like realize that until you're a little bit older. But like, I have definitely been in situations where I like couldn't be around certain people anymore, because it's just not who I am as a person to just constantly talk crap.
Speaker 2: So I just like wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Respond to people on text sometimes, and then then I look like I'm the bitch, right and I'm like, no, you're talking shit about someone and I don't want to partake, so leave me out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Negative energy is what I'm getting from the other girls, and you shouldn't have that in your life. So hopefully you can still be friends with Joanna and not have that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how old you are, but I am if it's like your few years your moved from college. It is so surprising to me that your group still texts every single day. I know, that's actually like so surprising to me because my good college friends.
Speaker 2: There are three of us.
Speaker 3: We text a little bit more right now because Abby got engaged, but realistically I would, I don't know, maybe text Abby every three weeks, maybe more if there was something big going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's actually surprising to me. If you know, I was gonna say, I don't know it for you because you don't want that. Yeah, I don't have any group chats honestly, that are very frequent. It's like a lot of memes sent back and forth on like Instagram in a couple things, but not even every day. The only frequent group chat I have is Jake's siblings. Yeah, they send something every single day. It's always just funny back and forth, funny stuff that makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I don't know. Hopefully that'll help you out a little bit, but nos. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's I have a million things I want to talk about, and then I can't think of a single thing, Like, my thoughts are not organized today.
Speaker 1: I had to spend like five to ten hours last week transferring my U of M email to a basic Gmail because they were taking my U of M email all away from you.
Speaker 2: Finally, how dare they take it away from you?
Speaker 1: And let me tell you that is one of the most tedious things to change emails.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Everything is associated to your email. Yeah, everything, your Venmo, your social media accounts, your bank accounts, you're my chart, like absolutely anything that you have subscription to or you have to log into it is associated.
Speaker 2: To your email.
Speaker 3: The only thing I have associated to my college email is Facebook. But I have two emails on there, not just my college one, in case that ever happened. I haven't logged into my college email in like years and years. I don't know if it still exists.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just never started a personal one after college because I had just always used my college one. So anyways, they took it away, and as I'm going through my Google drive, I stumbled upon all of these random things that I had saved in there from when I started on the show, and so there were so many clips of just random bits and I'd be like, what is this. I don't even know what this is, like whatever it was titled, but there were so many clips, and I don't know why I had these specifically, because it'd be soundbites of you, Dave and Steve, and I would always put these promos together and where it'd be funny clips of you guys, but I had to like go back and listen to yours because I just there were so many funny ones that I remember, but like I needed to hear them again. And one of my favorites, and I don't know the context of it, it was something like when you, oh God, when you fart, do you shit yourself or something like that. No, you didn't say shit, obviously, yeah you said shart. But it was so funny. And I remember putting this promo together with that clip and Tina being in my studio with me, and I was crying laughing, and I think she was like, Jenny, it's not that funny, and I was like, it is so funny, like whatever it was. So I heard that clip over the weekend and I wanted to play it for you, but honestly, my email's so like messed up with trying to transfer all this stuff over. I don't know where it is right now, but.
Speaker 2: I do not remember them. I'man.
Speaker 3: The only shart I truly remember is when Dave sharded himself as before a staff meeting.
Speaker 2: No one I will always remember, probably.
Speaker 1: And I think that that is the one story that I will also forever remember as like crying laughing as.
Speaker 2: You told it on the radio that day because I could not and it was so annoyed with me.
Speaker 1: I said, so funny, it was so funny. I mean, do you want to tell the cliff notes of the story. He's told it himself now at this point. Yeah, so he basely an embarrassed.
Speaker 3: We had a staff meeting and I didn't know anything, and then like I'm gonna get details wrong. But when we left the staff meeting and we go it was just he and I walked to the elevator together and he was like, hey, do I stink or whatever?
Speaker 2: And I was like what, no, and he was like, oh, thank god.
Speaker 3: He was like, right before that staff meeting, I sharded myself and he said that he went over to the back of the room like it was this conference room and sat at the end of the table where no one was at and he said as soon as he did, like someone came like hey Dave and sat right next to him or something, and he was just like, oh my god. And the whole meeting he was so stressed out. He smelled b like crap. But it was very it was funnier, and it was like obviously it was so funny.
Speaker 1: I think one of the funny parts was the fact that he was trying to go to the bathroom to clean himself up. But then Rich was like, Dave, we're in here, because like he thought Dan was going to the.
Speaker 2: Wrong room and he didn't want it to be so late.
Speaker 1: He was like, well, yeah, okay, I'll come. But then the other one was that he was next to Mike the old web guy. Yes, and he felt like Mike kept scooting away from him, so he thought he smelled really bad.
Speaker 3: My that that DAEs ring a bell. Now, I'm like, my memory gets worse and worse every day. But yeah, there'll be definitely certain moments like that that stick out that make me laugh quite a bit.
Speaker 2: If I heard it, make me laugh a lot for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, since I'm on the side, I can see the time right now, we're kind of at time. But next next week's going to be our last episode of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Should we do something crazy, something wild?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should do like a little US yes, topless topless podcast, no video elements, sorry, so that'll be removed very quickly, and then we will. Oh, I tell you that I tried the Do you see that viral Turkish pasta going around on?
Speaker 1: I have not. No.
Speaker 3: Anna Paul is a sex worker and I follow her and I love her. She's like Australian or something. She's very funny and like eats all the time, and she talks very fast and has long videos and.
Speaker 2: She's the one that like a year.
Speaker 3: Or two ago, was like, I follow this sex worker or whatever, and Jake was like, what's or He's like, ooh gross, what's her name? And we laughed like he could go look her up, but he acted like he was appalled. But she made a Turkish pasta, and it's like going. It's like everywhere on TikTok. It's probably even more so on my TikTok because I looked at one recipe of it. I made it.
Speaker 2: I none of us.
Speaker 3: Hannah came over Jake's sister never have we ever had the worst garlic breath in our lives?
Speaker 2: And it was okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say, was it a good recipe?
Speaker 2: It was okay. I have maybe on the garlic prepare it as well as she does. Yeah, but it was okay.
Speaker 1: So I thought you were going to say that's what you're going to make for us on Saturday. That will not be making okay for us. No.
Speaker 2: I think there was a one and done situation for me.
Speaker 3: So oh uh, nope. You might be any takeout, Jenny. I don't know what's gonna happen for you. Could be Culver's, could.
Speaker 2: Be ooh, I love calling me that butter burger hell. Yes, all right, well, have a great week.
Speaker 3: If there's anything that you'd like to email us for our final episode, you can do it fallon or final episode of the year. Yes, good point at adwb dot com. Also, maybe I'll do like a little ask us anything question box we can do for the end of the year. And yeah, have a great week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks for listen man.