Speaker 1: IACO shows the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: It is one on one one w j R, Orlando's rock station. This hour brought to you by our iHeartRadio Music Awards. If you missed out on Monday night as they happened live from Hollywood at the Dolby Theater, don't fret. You can still watch and take it all in on Hulu Hulu through next Tuesday. All Right, iHeartRadio Music Awards, presented by Capital Wonder's some interesting moments that happened during the presentation on Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 3: I saw a good chunk of it, actually, Tacoo Bob, Are we ready to sift through the bad actors here? Yeah? I know there's a lot. God, every week it's worse. It's the world we.
Speaker 2: Live in and uh that Sorry, you come and just mop up nicely with the Good News Network to get everybody in better spirits headed into the weekend. I got at the top of the deck this week. The unsanctioned nightclub fire that broke out in North Macedonia last week. I'm killing fifty nine people and injuring one hundred and fifty five Morris. The nightclub caught on fire from pyrotechnics from a local hip hop act.
Speaker 3: So who's the baden there, the hip hop act or the club?
Speaker 2: The club, the unsanctioned club had no licensing to operate whatsoever, much less any kind of security or safety apparatus to prevent happening what easily could have been preventable. This is absolute shades of the Station nightclub fire in Rhode Island with the Great White Concert.
Speaker 3: If you don't know about that, google because that is burnt, that is ingrained in my head. Seriously, I remember that because we were on the air back then. Gone.
Speaker 2: Oh of course. We talked about this woman yesterday in a story that had its roots in December at Orlando International Airport, and she was just now arrested. The woman accused of killing her dog in the OIA restroom, drowning the dog and then throwning away in the.
Speaker 3: Trash because she couldn't get the dog on the flight, right, so that would be the thing you'd do.
Speaker 2: You are garbage, ma'am, Alison Lawrence. What a piece of work man. That's a cute little dog too, unbelievable. The wrong way crashes from last weekend, killing just innocent people here in central Florida. Had the one on Ipho in Seminole County. Guy driving eastbound in the westbound lanes. Just see this way too much, man, and people who have nothing to do with it always are the ones who get caught up in this stuff. If the Ossiola County man accused of sex crime against a child, he's put behind bars sexual misconduct with a thirteen year old, that would be twenty four year old Bryan Alexis Mendida Lopez, four counts of loot and lascivius. I gotta see if there's an update on this. Have they tracked down this weirdo who has been assaulting women in Altamont Springs. I haven't heard anything on it. I was wondering the exact same, so that we're gonna toss him in there as well. Hopefully Altamont Pete will have luck getting that situation buttoned up. Get him this weekend now and then how about the lunatic who set this dude on fire in Times Square early Sunday morning? Good god man, they're still looking for that attacker.
Speaker 3: Gone? Yeah, gone? I got the flush already. Man, all right, this is the power flusher to get rid of all the bad people were going into the weekend. We just got to get it out of the system. And nothing better than Taco Bob's home power flusher. I think you had that turned down a little bit too much. Let's do it justice, get rid of all those people one more time.
Speaker 2: Gain fully up on this one.
Speaker 3: Bye bye double flush right there. Okay, good News wise, we're gonna have some as soon as it refreshes. Oh well, look at this, we're going straight to Sandfran people.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 3: We went to the Good News Network. By the way, it refreshed, seventy three percent reduction and suicides on the Golden Gate Bridge since installing the safety net pat pow seventy three percent reduction. Think of how those people feel that they're so upset and suicide has nothing to joke about. They're so upset they're doing that and then they hit a net and get rejected. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know you never really stopped to think about that for a second.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: But if you're at that point where you're willing to make the leap, and you do.
Speaker 3: So and you get caught by a net. You just say it wasn't meant to be, or you're smart enough to bring a pocket knife, so when you jump, you cut the nelt. Oh dude, we're going straight to the light of here. Of non hell, it was all the dolphins surrounding the NASA astronauts and flipping, according to the Good News Network quote, flipping for joy as the astronauts welcome back to the pod.
Speaker 2: That was a cool sight. The pot of dolphins had showed up to welcome Butch and Sonny and the other two travelers back to Earth.
Speaker 3: Amazing. If we just had Willie there, powe, welcome back astronauts, free will Yeah, how about this clipper? How about this one? Oh?
Speaker 2: That would have been cool. Uh the old man and a stork. Have you heard about that one? I have not, but I'm sure you're gonna tell us. I have an either, but.
Speaker 3: An unlikely friendship that captivated a nation. This guy became friendly with a stork. What nation? I don't know. It's probably United one because he's united with a stork.
Speaker 1: Pow oh.
Speaker 3: And then you talk about, you know, mammals and animals and wildlife and such. We had a rare sighting, not one not two, not three, four snow leopards together. It sparked, You're ready a frenzy of excitement. Pow, Yeah that was four of them, for all four of them, little snow leopards.
Speaker 2: Where's that story out of Uh, you'd have to open it. I just like to illustrate his his, his approach to the Good News Network headlines only, I'd like to illustrate this. If you're looking for depth, no depth, not gonna find it with this show. I'd probably get the.
Speaker 3: Good News Network about a goajillion hits every every year from just reading the headlines. And I'm clickbaiting the hell out of out of the audience. I apologize, but that's all we need is the headlines, and all we have time for. Millions are praising this Crossing Guard.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this one?
Speaker 3: Waltzing with a sad girl whose mom arrived late to school, so the Crossing Guard took control to make to ensue the child. Waltz is to some different country, so I guess the waltz is like big pal strangers make a boy's birthday extra special with a single long party in a heartwarming video, and then it's his watch. It was in a park and there really weren't that many people there, you know, as that kid who you know, it's sad. He invited a bunch of people and probably know what he went and you go, God, man, I feel for this kid. Leap off of this, you know, the Golden Gate. One day you get caught that. But no, all these people in the park saw this and go, let's go sing for the boy, and they did it. Happy birthday to you, Powe, Happy birthday to you Pow. I'm gonna end on that because that is a heartwarming story right there. Up, I can't end on that because somebody said Good News Network Indiana middle schoolers new local legends after gag bang with hot teacher with scream masks. That was from earlier in an idiotology. If you didn't hear it, good line of the week material idiot wj r R dot com slash podcast Pow, that's hot man.
Speaker 2: We'll be back in here in a few minutes with more stories about snow leopards. No wait, I'm sorry, let you talkers. Commercial Free Workday Rock Block next on the schedule of
Speaker 3: Events in Chintako on demand download the iHeartRadio app