Speaker 1: Cause your nine first one of wether four cast a well part of the cloudy day to day going up to seventy eight clear skies tonight forty four for a low sunny and the highest sixty six Tomorrow, clear skys over ninth down to forty two, mostly sunny day until around five pm when there becomes a possibility for rain and thunderstorms.
Speaker 2: Friday seventy eight to high. It's fifty eight right now. Time for traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCLP Tramphing Center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why you see comprehensive stroke centers your clear choice for rapid life saving treatment.
Speaker 2: Learn more at ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Problems this morning on Cole Rain Avenue when accident with injuries hasn't blocked off between Roundtop.
Speaker 2: And Common Circle.
Speaker 3: North Fen seventy five slows just a bit out of northern Kentucky thanks to a broken down semi on the Brand Spence right lane is blocked off. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty here fifty five kr C the talk station, And a very happy Wednesday to you my friend Laura down in Florida dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane. On my heels of my common about electric vehicles, she said, lots of fires, homes, businesses burned down during the hurricanes and afterwards from electric cars and bikes. Grab that to the equation too. They do blow up when they get wet. Crazy, crazy, stupid anyway, not crazy or stupid. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show from Restore Liberty dot Us. George broughta man. It's great to have you back on the program, George. Thanks Brian, not crazy or stupid. I have to use that as my tagline. There you go, feel free, have at it. I think people will immediately draw conclusions about who you're contrasting yourself with the easy thing to do in this current race. How are you feeling about the race as we fast approach November?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the votes are going to be overwhelmingly for Trump. The votes counted is a different question. And I can't believe we're talking about it like this in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: But clearly there's a lot of Mickey mouse stuff going along.
Speaker 1: Here well, and that feeds into that comment on man I just made from Mara Lords and Masters and government talking about the concern that China and Russia will be stirring the pot of division in our country by pointing two some of the irregularities you're alluding to right now.
Speaker 4: Right But I mean, at this point, I think it's going to be overwhelming the things that are going on. And one of the topics I'm going to talk about tonight on the podcast is don't think of it as voting for Trump. You're not voting for Trump. You're voting for a dream team of advisors. You got Viake Brahmaswami, you got RFK Junior, Chelsea Garrett, Elon Musk for crying out loud. I mean, you don't have to think about this as just you know, Kamala versus Donald.
Speaker 2: This is this is bigger than that, a lot bigger than that.
Speaker 4: It really I think that's an important point people need to get passed. You know, I don't like Donald's Twitter files or you know, how he talks or something, but that's not what you're voting for.
Speaker 1: Well, that addresses the point that I made the other day about my friend who is caught up in the evil Orange Man narrative, but he knows nothing at all about policy. I mean, I love this guy to death, one of my best friends in the world, but he's never paid much attention to politics. But he says, I can't vote for Trump. And I said why, and he said, well, you know, he's just Trump, He's that, you know, basically evil orange man. He was like, right, went we went through policy after policy, and he was with me on every single one of the policies I mentioned now, most notably, he has two daughters, and he hates the idea of men participating against sports against women, and he hates the whole gender pronoun thing. He finds that absolutely ridiculous, basically against the whole woke agenda. He believes in merits, not equity. So he's solid on all these you know, conservative leaning issues. All they shouldn't have anything to do with politics, be quite candid with you, but there they are on full display. With Trump's opposition, Harris embracing and supporting those across the board. I'm like, do you have any single thing you hate Donald Trump on or dislike him or disagree with him on in terms of policy? And he's like, no, I said, so you're caught up in the narrative evil Orange man.
Speaker 2: So you're not.
Speaker 1: You're going to vote against your best interest just because it's not Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just makes no sense. Restore Liberty dot USY.
Speaker 4: We got a couple of things going on, so yesterday I had created a website to help the people out that are working down at the polls.
Speaker 2: If you know, she is just a warrior there, and if you are.
Speaker 4: Anybody out there has some time on their hands, we could use some help down at the early voting center in Hamilton County, you know, to sit there and hand out sample ballads and just help get the word at out over the noise in the background that's going on down at the BOE. But stop by, look for Aina and volunteer to you know, hold a Orlando Sanza sign or something like that down there. We could really use the help. Our website that we created for them was hacked last night, so I've been willing the night in the morning working on restoring that. But we've got it back online. But that's just how bad things are getting. They're they're attacking just you know, campaign websites again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, yeah, you can't play by the rules, you cheat, huh Right.
Speaker 4: The other thing we're doing something we've never done before tonight at the farm. So if you've always wanted to come by and see what we do in our meetings tonight, we'll give you ten dollars towards your dinner. Marian's for Prosperity is going to be there and they're offering volunteers ten dollars to help feed them, So you can come at the doors open at five point thirty. Get there, we'll give you a ticket to help pay for your dinner, and listen to the podcast with Joe. We'll be taking questions live during the podcast. So got something you want to hear about, stop by and then when the meeting starts at seven, we're gonna be working on addressing our slate cards going after get out the vote for Orlandosanza and the other candidate's Bernie Marino. We will help you get on your phone a walking list so that as you're you know, getting your ten thousand steps in, you can knock on your neighbor's door, say hi and offer to you know, help give them some information on voting. So it's going to be a unique one. This is all about volunteering. Tonight, we'll have some of the candidates there but for the most part, it's.
Speaker 2: All about, you know, let's get out the vote, all right.
Speaker 1: In terms of the podcast, is there is it your you doing the podcast or store a little Bity dot us or you have a special guest that's going to be dominating. What's what's the nature of the podcast tonight?
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to talk a little bit about what's really going on with issue one. I know you've covered that a few times, but give some people some information and get it out there in the podcast form so that you know what's going on really with issue one. Then we're going to be talking about, like I said, you know, what is it that you're voting for. It's not Donald Trump, it's it's policies, it's it's his you know, advisors and what they're going to try and do. And then the third topic is just a matter of you know, what's going to happen after the election. Where are we going with our you know, our movement afterwards. What is it that we need to concentrate on? And I think I told you last week. I'm I'm thinking we're going to go really big on the make American healthy again. There's so much going on there that I think could use some some ground swell of grassroots to help push that agenda against you know, the farm industry, the farmer industry, and you know everything that's making us unhealthy right now.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's where K what's going on there, And that's where RFK Junior comes in as a member of the cabinet umbly under the Trump administration. That's that's his uh, that's his wheelhouse right.
Speaker 4: There, right especially with kids and his his thing, which is I mean, I just can't when you start to dig into what's happening with the food pyramid of why it is what it is and the damage it's doing. I think RFK is just drilled in on that. And that's you know, if you're looking for the future of the country, getting the kids healthy again has got to be number.
Speaker 1: One, no, no question about it. And the numbers of folks in this country who are obese is just it's just balloon. It's as if a disease has washed over the entire country. Just I mean within my lifetime, certainly, you know, you look back at photographs from you know, the seventies when I was a kid, I was the fat kid in the neighborhood. They called me ten Ton Thomas. That's right. I'm talking to you, Steve and Paul and the other guys in the neighborhood. You know, I suffered through that, and you know, I going through puberty and I joined Marlins and I lost all the weight and you know, I became a regular, normal looking kid. But you know, by today's standards, nobody even would have looked at me sideways. You know, it's what is it? You know, if food's gotten so expensive, how is it that we're just consuming as many calories or is it something more nefarious like the gobs and gobs of sugar that they put in literally everything that you buy at the groceres.
Speaker 2: It's actually worse.
Speaker 4: High fruitose is infinitely worse than sugar because it can only be digested by your liver. So now that's why you've got cirrhosis of the liver. And kids who have never touched alcohol, you go, frutose is literally cooking their liver.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And you'd think that the FDA might say something about that, wouldn't you, George? You know, just maybe you got to look at where their funding's come in from. Oh, you mean there's lobbying and politics at stake here and even though America's health is at risk and in jeopardy hmmm, oh, yep, shocked.
Speaker 4: But even worse is it's the same it's the same actors. It's Philip Morris and R. J. Reynolds. It wasn't betraying the people that gave us cigarettes. Oh they in the sugar are the fruit toast industry now they when the Surgeon General put out the warning that you had to have on the side of your cigarettes, the first thing they did after that was they bought.
Speaker 2: Up all the food companies in the business.
Speaker 4: It's a rabbit hole once you start down and you start to see the connections. My wife, who is apolitical, at this point, when we started, you know, digging into the background, it's like the whole food industry is infinitely worse than politics.
Speaker 2: The parallels are unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, they just they go out into the world and they look for things that are addictive and then they invest in them because well, there's a built in market for things that people get addicted to. And we're all addicted to eating, I suppose, And of course, yep, it's that that high fruit dose cornser fuels that addiction. Anyhow, well, yeah, marketing does help with that too. I was talking to my wife the other day. There was a there was a commercial on for Arby's during the football game we were watching, and I said, you know, look at that sandwich. I said, I know what Arby's tastes like. I'm not going to an Arby's, but look, doesn't it make you hungry. They've they've presented it so well that you know, maybe there's a ripple effect. Okay, so they've gotten me hungry through marketing, and I'm gonna go out and get a giant sandwich that I didn't really need at nine pm because Arby's made me feel hungry. So I went over to a different fast food place and loaded up and strapped on the feedback. Anyway, talk about it tonight. What time do the door's open? What times the podcasts start? George?
Speaker 2: So, the door's open at five thirty.
Speaker 4: It's at the Farm, which is two thirty nine Anderson Ferry over in Dull High Any information you need, it's at restore Liberty dot us. So the doors open at five thirty. We'll start serving dinner and helping you pay for it. Around six and then the podcast starts around six fifteen and the meeting begins at seven, so it sounds like a pack schedule, but it's actually pretty fun, pretty loose. Been getting a fair sized crowd, so we're hoping for to, you know, bust the doors out tonight so we can get some information and get out.
Speaker 1: The boat farm has good chicken from all i've heard. West Side Institution be there tonight and see George and the restore Liberty dot us crew. Joe put a link up on the vlog page fifty five krcy dot com so people know where to go to get the details. And of course, the podcast produced by production extraordinaire Joe Strecker, who does produce podcasts. If you're interested in doing one, he's the man to call it. George Brenneman, keep up the great work and I have a successful evening tonight, and I encourage my listeners to show up and enjoy all the fun and the activities. Thanks for all your work, George. I really appreciate what you do each and every day. Thanks Brian, take care brother sixty two fifty five KRSIT talk Station. I also appreciate what covers Sinsey does. Wow it's open rolling time, and you need to talk to the team at Cover Sinsey about your insurance. Stop right now. Get in touch with Cover Sinsey before you sign on the bottom line, because there are different ways to ensure you medically, and nobody knows more about it than Covers. Since he working with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of different insurance policies, they've been helping people get the right coverage at the best rate four years. John's got more than twenty years experience in the business Cover. Since these plans are available all year round and all outpatient services have listen to this A zero dollar deductible, Yeah, zero dollar deductible, and you get to choose your doctors and hospitals. And on top of that, it's thirty to sixty percent lower cost than Obamacare. So if you're paying for your own health insurance, you're uninsured or your employer coverage is too expensive and you got a lot out of pocket, called John and the team at Cover. Since he and they've got the years of experience to help you out, and plus you get them the whole time you're insured through them. In other words, after the insurance is in effective, you have any problems with any claims, any questions, any issues. You just called John and the team they handle it. They call the insurance company, they get the details ironed out. Just taking the weight right off your shoulders. The biggest thing is you're I'm not going to believe it. And that's what my friend Jeff experienced when John presented a package of insurance for each and every one of his employees, some of them are like, this can't be right. This is it's it. There's no way I can get all these benefits for this little bit of money. Hah wrong. You can call John initiate the process, no obligation for you to do it. Just find out if he can find a better path for you, and I'm pretty certain he will. Five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five to get the process. Start to fill the format that you can find on his website at coversinsei dot com.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station