Speaker 1: Genee with Linchintago, Orlando's rock Station one oh one one w jr R Rock the Bank cash giveaways now back in effect here thirteen times each weekday on JRR. Task is pretty easy. If you want to participate, you're already listening. Just pay attention for those keywords that start rolling out at about five past the hour every hour beginning at nine oh five with us, and you can participate each hour if you want to try to grab a one thousand bucks and rock the bank.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of thousands out there because it just started yesterday.
Speaker 1: You get to keywords, you enter them at WJRR dot com. All right, so have the website bookmarks that Wait's easy for you as you rock throughout the day. Let's begin in Oklahoma, Okay Oky Farmers, Oklahoma man is facing new charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle to attend his court hearing for a prior charge of stealing a v vehicle.
Speaker 2: First responders had an idea of where the vehicle might be headed to.
Speaker 3: Trooper did led he made sure that he made his court date.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight year old Cody Adams was at a gas station in Stillwater asking for a ride to his court date in Pawnee, another town. He couldn't secure a ride, so this is when he reportedly took an unoccupied life Net Emergency Services pickup that was at the gas station and running unattended. He drove himself to the courthouse, where he was arrested after being spotted by a trooper who said Adams ditch the stolen vehicle upon arrival. As you just heard in the audio clip, they still made sure that he got to his court dates, where he was promptly taken back into custody in charge with another vehicle larceny and another ten thousand dollars bond.
Speaker 2: He should have just popped out right there with it's a life Net vehicle. I needed a Life Net And therefore we've had this before where somebody stole a vehicle to get to a court date.
Speaker 3: Do you not have Uber or rideshare services?
Speaker 2: I don't think he has a nighbor account and still water when you have access to be able to steal cars, when you're skilled like that, Sure you needs Uber?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't have you're your own Uber? Yeah? Totally other people's cars, same thing. Yeah, I'm here, aren't I? Come on? Man? Cut me some slack. Let's move.
Speaker 1: Up the east coast to Long Island, where a Long Island man out went out for a night of drinking and got into a heated dispute with his drinking buddy. After they came home, he beat and stabbed him to death. It sounds like it was his roommates.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 1: This is where things went completely sideways for Jeremy Allen. He stashed the body of his friend Christopher Hahn under a tarp on his back patio. Then he texts a handyman to help him clean up the mass made by beating and stabbing someone to death. This handyman shows up, doesn't know what the hell's going on. The dude shows him the body and he reports him. I'd hope Alan said he needed to go buy some bleach and he so the guy. The handyman goes, oh, okay, So he left to call the cops immediately.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I thought you were gonna say. He said, all right, I'm going to get the bands. I'll hold on a Minute's take care of this guy.
Speaker 1: It's a handy man to help you dispose of well, New York, I guess.
Speaker 3: You've got your own.
Speaker 2: That's not like New York City, and you know any of that. This is Rhode Island, he said, long, long eye.
Speaker 1: Can't you call in a crew from from a connected family whose specialty is making.
Speaker 3: Bodies disse of course everybody knows somebody.
Speaker 2: But you have to remember you started the story by saying he went out for a night and drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's loaded, he thinking, clearly, obviously, I know, I'll call a handyman.
Speaker 2: I called up my handyman. Hey, Herbert, there's something's Herbert's not willing to do. All right, remember when you put together the Blackstone, Well, right out on that back deck, right next to it, we got something else going on and need help with pull that blue tart back.
Speaker 3: This guy's really starting to stick. And this guy doesn't have a roommate anymore either. Rent's expensive, especially up there. Dude.
Speaker 1: Think about it though, seriously, if I know this is kind of morbid, oh god, but if you were in a position which you had to get rid of a body, you it's sewer up there. I'm talking about because there's big, big rats' listen, let's just break the whole thing down. You've gotten the guy dead in your place.
Speaker 3: You already know what we're doing here straight out on the four seventeen.
Speaker 1: But listen, let me back this up a little. The anxiety that comes with this, just trying to get this body out of your house without anyone anywhere or any camera anywhere picking up some evidence here is what I'm getting at. That's just the start of the process. So you're you're like, okay, you navigate that, and it's straight out into the marshy area.
Speaker 2: Not that I'd be doing this if it was me. I have the gate that is like barn doors right. Oh, you're back into the backyard, back the truck right up there, like I was pulling the boat out and then instead I'd be pulling Old Johnny or whatever his name is out Yeah, right in the back of the pick up night feeding. That's if see.
Speaker 1: This is why I bought and purchased and still have one of those big oil drums empty. Of course I'd read it all. Let's just keep it in case. Why do you have that big oil drum taking up space in the garage?
Speaker 3: People are texting in like jessup, baby.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've talked. Yeah here in Central Florida. Really the key though, is killing someone you have no connection to I'm.
Speaker 2: Just that's his roommate. Yeah, this connection, they're gonna come back for him anyway. But the other thing with your little drum, you always see it pat on weekends. One time I went over there. You know how the athletes getting the big tubba Ice, Yeah you know. Yeah, he does the exact opposite out there hot tubbing in the afternoon watching his football.
Speaker 3: It's the strangest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make do with what you have until you actually really need it for the intended It's not the intended purpose of a big drum if you watch movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah it really is.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, bowling bag, it's not to hold the bowling ball. It's for a freaking ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Go on, boy, this turned really dark. Okay, let's just continue down the path we're already blazing here and head to Austria.
Speaker 2: Hold on Austria. It just got darker on the text line went and dout do you like?
Speaker 3: They didn't?
Speaker 2: Fargo, Gino a jipper. My friend had a bucket list of places he wanted to every state in the US, right, and he just hit either the last or second last was Fargo. And he sent me a picture of the chipper the actual chipper from the movie.
Speaker 3: Austria's History.
Speaker 1: It's been more on this, by the way, if you need it on our Facebook page, because we're there for you when you crave more info on this particular story out of Austria where doctors are reporting an unprecedented case documenting the first known instance of psilocybin induced penisle amputation.
Speaker 3: WHOA, this guy tripped so hardly wien are off.
Speaker 1: After consuming consuming a large quantity of magic mushrooms. A thirty seven year old man suffered well, he had alcohol abuse and depression in the mix as well with his psilocybin mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, took it, took.
Speaker 1: An axe and gave it well, probably not even nearly forty whacks, and off it came.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said, oh my god about because I just opened, like you said, more info facebook page, went there and saw acts.
Speaker 3: It's pretty skilled swing.
Speaker 1: Mushrooms are harmless trip balls for a while, and no, you cut off your wiener. Can't blame it on that big deal. I think it might be the other two parts of the compression and.
Speaker 2: The booze and pat that's his skilled swing of an axe though, because axe is the big one, right, Yeah, hatchets the little one. A little hatchet would be pretty easy. It was probably a hatchet there.
Speaker 3: Says Acts, right, I see Acts.
Speaker 2: I'm either thinking of that stinky body spray or Paul.
Speaker 3: Bunyon.
Speaker 1: Okay, you all go ahead and just let all their stories sink in this morning. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Glincher Talking on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is J R. R. Mills and