Speaker 1: Here's the night first one to one forecast.
Speaker 2: Today, we're gonna have a mostly sunny day going up eighty seven degrees tonight, clear skys drop into sixty four Tomorrow, mostly sunny day again eighty eight for the high, down to sixty four overnight with a chance of showers of storms, and a partly sunny Friday, also with a chance of shower the storms at the high at eighty nine. Right now sixty nine degrees becabout kerc Deepak Station Chuck Ingram traffic time.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Tramfic Center. Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant for multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor Funny A slow traffic on this the first day of school for quite a few. Southbound seventy five. I'm getting reports of a car fire near sixty three and Monroe. Then heavy traffic in and out of Lachland. Northbound seventy five is running close to an extra twenty minutes between Florence and downtown rex Northbound seventy one at Ridge left shoulder and westbound two seventy five before Reed Hartman coming up next the guest who has his number two pencils, he has his gel pens. He's even packed a lunch in his Disney school bus plumpchbox.
Speaker 1: He's ready to go now.
Speaker 3: It's rumored that this segment will be required listening for the new school year for all government and civic classes. The judge is next Chuck Ingram on fifty five K See the Talk Station.
Speaker 2: That'd be a welcome addition to their educational requirements. Brian Thomas always happy to welcome Judge. Editapouloton of the fifty five Cassey Morning Show. Great to see you, Aroun. I say specifically see because I only just now click the right button so I could see your face. I'm talking to Joe like where's the judge? Where's the judge? So if you waved at me, I was not ignoring you, but out now I can see you. It's always great to see and I love having you on the program.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Brian, right back at you on seeing you and being on the program, and on never knowing where Chuck Ingram is going.
Speaker 1: I think he's sharpened it on the school bus.
Speaker 2: What well today's today's students.
Speaker 4: Would learn if they if they were listening to what we talk about.
Speaker 2: They absolutely would, and I certainly agree with that completely, and that is not a joke. But today is the day that the Cincinnati Public schools start, as well as quite a few other school districts have their kickoff today, which seems so early to me. I mean, I seem to recall we didn't start school until like the beginning of September, and it's like they have kids in school more than like for the vast majority of the year. But in any of that, that's where those comments sprung from. Can I ask you a question real quick, because sometimes I try to throw you a curb bar artists try to bring up a subject that we're not talking about today your column. We will talk about the FBI visits Scott Ritter. But before we get to that, I saw that the Eighth Circuit blocked Joe Biden's lawless Save plan, that student loan forgiveness plan that he initiated, and I circled the appropriate words because we've got a Supreme Court that's reigning in the the the well the regulatory of the administrative state. The major questions doctor was brought up. They said there is no authority under law for the loan forgiveness. They can modify maybe some terms under the law that exists, but they can't forgive the student loans. This is just one more under again the I guess post Chevron era we live in where you've got to have specific legislative authority to do something. So I thought this was a great development. May end up in the Supreme Court, but at least they put the brakes on that one. Reportedly going to cost like half a trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, most people may not know how it works.
Speaker 4: So you're a college student, your parents' income qualifies for a federally insured loan. You borrow the money from the bank. You promise to pay the bank back. The federal government guarantees the bank will be paid back. Ten years later, you still haven't paid the bank back. If you default on that loan, the tax payers pay the bank back. That is money that comes out of the treasury. For Joe Bid to trigger that on his own violates the Constitution, which says that no money shall come from the Treasury except that which has a been expressly authorized by Congress and b is recorded in a public journal. That's pretty basic, and that's what the Supreme Court ruled about a year ago. Joe Biden, perhaps sensing his loss of popularity in the public at large, thought that he could more or less buy the votes of a significant class of young people, not necessarily dead beats, just young people that are behind in their loans or that are not in behind their loans. You may have borrored forty thousand and you still owe fifteen, bingo, Joe Biden's going to pay the last fifteen for you. You're probably going to vote for him for reelection, or at least this was the thought eight or.
Speaker 1: Nine or ten months ago.
Speaker 4: He after the Supreme Court ruling, went out and did it only what was his did it anyway? What was his justification? There are about twelve different programs here. The Supreme Court only ruled on one of them. In my opinion, and I suggest in yours pardon me, the ruling was so sweeping it should apply to all, but technically it only applied to one. So Joe Biden and has advised and said, Okay, we won't forgive loans in this one program where we lost in the court, but.
Speaker 1: We will forgive loans in the other eleven. Last week the Eighth Circuit said forget about it. You can't forgive loans in any of them.
Speaker 2: And of course the Biden administration has always signaled that it will be appealing that I under the current make of the Supreme Court, they've already been down this road before. I expect in that opinion, not only will they uphold the Eighth Circuit's decision throwing this out of the major questions, doctor will also probably give the Biden administration a tongue lashing in the decision itself.
Speaker 4: If there is a Biden administration by the times this case it gets to the court.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, maybe we could say the former administration at don lashing for defying what was the obvious from their original case. I appreciate you indulging me in talking about that, at least for a brief moment in time. Pivoting over the FBI visits Scott Ritter. I emphasized visits because you have that in quotes in the caption. We're back to the Constitution. We're back talking about the Patriot Act and well the erosion of our constitutional rights.
Speaker 4: Look, the FBI got a search warrant for Scott's own full disclosure. He is a longtime friend of mine. He's a controversial figure. He's a former marine. He's the former Chief UN Weapons Inspector. He's the one who told George W. Bush Saddam Hussein does not have weapons of mass destruction. Bush threw him out told the public that he had them. Anyway, Scott turned out to be right. He is an anti war warrior, a fierce peace activist, harshly critical of the United States government. Andy has some business interests in Russia. What are those business interests. There are some media outlets in Russia that pay him by the piece for some of his media appearances and for some of his articles. The FBI persuades a federal judge that he's a foreign agent because he writes some articles for some Russian entities media entities, and they raid his house. They search, warrant identifies three three electronic devices, a handheld and two desktops. Forty FBI agents show up, a swat team and a bomb explosion team. They take a truckload of materials from his house, including all of his notes from when he was the Chief You Went Inspector in two thousand, including a draft of a book he's working on. While they're taking the notes, they say, come over here, Scott, we want.
Speaker 1: To talk to you.
Speaker 4: They show him two years worth of emails and texts text messages that he sent and received, printed out, which they obtained without a search warrant.
Speaker 1: Well, how the hell did they get them?
Speaker 4: They either hacked into his computer, which of course is a felony, or they use their cousins in the CIA and the NSSA, which hacks into everybody's computer to get them for them, which is.
Speaker 1: Also a felony. That's where we stand today.
Speaker 4: None of this is surprising because that's what federal law enforcement is like today. I don't know where this is going to go. I don't believe he's a foreign agent. I don't believe he's subject to a foreign agent the Foreign Agent Registration Act, commonly known by its acronym PARAH.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hunter Biden, however, would be subject to FARA. But we're not bother rating his home with forty agents and letting him subject to scrutiny. But in terms of these, we'll say, illegally appropriated emails that you refer to, were they the predicate for the issuance of the search warrant?
Speaker 4: Great question, He quite properly said, let me see the warrant, and they, under the law, showed him the warrant. Then he said, let me see the affidavit or affidavits which were used to induce the warrant, and they said, under seal, we can't share it with you, So he doesn't know who signed those affidavits or what they said.
Speaker 2: Well, if you I mean to the extent that they indict him otherwise prosecuting for failing to registers foreign agent, then he can argue that the search warrant and all the information gathered ac cordons was in violation of the law because they did get appropriately secured search warrant because it was you know, the fruit of the poisonous tree. They stole these emails. If they were used to get the warrant and established probable cause, then all of it should be thrown out.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct, But that will not happen.
Speaker 4: You know, under the Federals, a criminal receiver and the Feds can keep this stuff for sixty days. By the way, he asked for a receipt. He's been through the receive issue before when the State Department stole his passport at JFK Airport as he was about to take a trip for Russia. He asked them for a receipt and they said no. He asked the Feds, the FBI agents. He said, by the way, these FBI agents were pleasant and professional. My beef is not with the forty of them, although it was a little overwhelming of forty people running through your house. My beef is with the people who sent them. Anyway, they gave him a receipt only for the three electronic devices which they were authorized to seize. They did not give him a receipt for the truckload of documents, papers, and gifts gifts his wife had given him, gifts friends had given him that they also seized. And why the bomb squad. He has a son who graduated from welding school, and the sun welded together two or three odd looking modern art pieces, and the fence were worried that there was a bomb inside it, so they had the bomb squad ripped this thing open and satisfy them that there was no explosive insight.
Speaker 1: It is this is like the kgb IF.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't believe this is my country that we're talking about here. And the warrant must state with specificity the items to be seized correctly. They can't just go in a field day and start literally like it sounds like you're taking every single thing they run across.
Speaker 1: That's apparently what they did. This is really.
Speaker 4: An eye opener to the American public for what can happen to anyone now. Scott is a fierce critic of the Biden administration's policies in Israel, Gaza, and Russia Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Is this some effort to silence him?
Speaker 4: If it is, if it won't work, the only way to silence them would be to incarcerate him.
Speaker 2: Or if you've a loaded me to put and kill him.
Speaker 4: It would.
Speaker 1: You know, he's on a kill list.
Speaker 4: The kill list is written by an NGO non governmental organization in Ukraine. The NGO is funded by the US State Department. Scott Ritter is on that kill list for Ukrainians to kill if they can. I mean, this just keeps getting worse and worse the deeper you dig into this. Merrick Garland, where are you? What the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: Well, he may be behind it for all we know at this point, your honor, yeah right, think and.
Speaker 1: Tony Blincoln, where are you?
Speaker 4: Your State department is funding a kill list and the kill list has Americans on it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I always prefer ending on a positive note. But we're not going to get there today. We're not going to get there today, I feel. But you know what, I thank God for you and being aware of this and bringing this type of issue to the attention of my listeners and the broader general public through your Judging Freedom podcasts, And we always end this will be a positive note. Who are you going to be speaking with today Judging Freedom?
Speaker 4: So the journalist Aaron Mate at eleven, the ex CIA agent.
Speaker 1: Who also told George W.
Speaker 4: Bush there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Bush threw him out.
Speaker 1: Phil Geraldy and at two.
Speaker 4: O'clock one of my superstars, Colonel Douglas McGregor. Colonel McGregor could very well be the Secretary of State or the Secretary of Defense in a Trump administration if Trump wins the selection.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll keep our fingers crossed for that. I know we both have our problems with Trump, but considering the opposition, we don't have any idea what Kamala Harris might do other than what she campaigned on back in twenty nineteen. I think what you're talking about today, we would have much more of under a Kamala Harris administration. These violations. This is fast and loose with the Constitution and demonstrated that thus far, I can't see the policies being different down the road, Judge Nitapolitano. Always a pleasure. I recommend my listeners follow you. Just search for Judging Freedom. You'll run right into them on Facebook or YouTube. Next till next week, my friends, Always my brightest pleasure of the week to talk with you.
Speaker 1: Same here. Thank you Brian, and remind Chuck I love him.
Speaker 2: How fast at the log sharpen your pencils eight three bus fifty five kr. See the talk station cover Since you talk to John Rulan the other day, I do this show with John on the weekend cover Sincy the rethink Healthcare together And obviously you know you think a half hour program on medical insurance would be boring or unpopular, but no, quite the contrary, and he has gotten a lot of phone calls as a consequence of that little program. But also for me mentioning to you that you know what if you could save hundreds, if not maybe a thousand, maybe more dollars a month on your medical insurance and get better medical coverage. Wouldn't it be worth a few minutes of your time? And that's really what it boils down to. It's why his phone is ringing, because that's what he does each and every day of the week. He and his team. A lot of people call up and insists, I got to talk to John. I got to talk to John. So I've been in a position of being able to meet quite a few members of his team and we talk with him. And you'll be hearing that in the Sunday program Rethink health Care Together. But many of the folks over there, they're all just trained. John insists on a well oiled machine. They all know what they're doing. They work with hundreds of medical insurance companies, thousands of policies. They do an individual deep dive into your specific insurance coverage and find a better way, and it's something they do every single day. So, whether you're an individual without insurance, you have insurance, you think that you don't like your Obamacare plan because there's no dollar one coverage, you got to go into your pocket real deep. Every time you get to the doctor. You can get that dollar one coverage and you can pay less. Also, if you're Medicare, there are some deadlines heading your way and you really need to get in touch with John and the team to talk about medicare as well as the available options that are out there, So do that. It's five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five. You can learn more about cover sency in the team and fill out a form at the website to get this process started. No obligation to you, just find out if they can. Health coversincy dot com fifty five KRC