Speaker 1: Crystal Sparks. Thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me at Crystal Sparks.
Speaker 1: Is where you can find her, you know where that is. Let me start out with the most basic boring. Everyone needs to know this, and everyone already does, but we always start the same way. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form that was, If it was stripping camming, When was the first time you were like, fuck this day job, shit, I need to do something different.
Speaker 2: Oh, great question. I feel like a lot of people have the same story as me. I was born and raised in a very strict religion. Just household sex was off the table as far as conversation went. It actually every time I remember something new. But I remember during like sex ed class. I went to Catholic school, and the teacher was like, ladies, when you get home, you know, because there's all girls in a class and all boys in another class, and the boys get the condoms to blow up and play with and the girls get nothing. We didn't get condoms, but anyways, our teacher told us like, go home and get a hand mirror and hold it to your vagina and and look at get familiar with that body part, like it's a part of you. And I go home and I asked my mom for a hand mirror. Mind you, the only hand mirror she had was like a silver like one that you saw on the Titanic, like it was from the late eighteen hundred's, the fancy kind. It was actually my grandmother's and she.
Speaker 1: A straight out of Beauty and the Beast right and everything talking okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: She goes to hand it to me, and she's like, well, what do you want it for? Because she was also very much against vanity, Like she had my hair cut short, rather short, because she didn't want me spending too much time in the mirror, you know, fixing my hair whatever. And so she goes to handity and she's like, what do you need it for? And I said, well, miss so and so at school told me to take it and look at my vagina. And she goes what she called the school a yelling, ranting, and raving. But anyways, was that was the household I grew up and the so when I was about twenty seven, I want to say, one of my girlfriends in her house and I had no idea what it was at the time. Now I do. But in her house she was setting up each room with a different theme and she was basically starting a camming like sight. And we were kind of talking and I said, oh, I would love to do different things to explore my sexuality. You know, here I am almost thirty years old and I've never even had sex with the lights on. Like I'm like, I was very that's bad. You know, you're going to go to hell. And she's like, well, why don't you try doing this scamming thing with me? I was like, sure, okay, I liked it. It was fun. It was more interesting than anything, just because it was interesting hearing different people's requests, what different people liked, like that was a whole new world to me. And so that's kind of when I started and then paused for three to maw. It was probably about three years until COVID hit and my boyfriend at the time he said, oh, what do you think about doing this OnlyFans thing because we were kind of getting into the lifestyle swingers, and I was like, well, what the what the hell? We have nothing else to do. We were on lockdown, and so it kind of went from there. I did OnlyFans and all the other stuff for a couple of years, and then we were at Play It again Sam's. I started my Cornstar collection, so my only fans was just having sex with Adan Hall of famers. And so we were hanging out with Nick Manning at Play It against Sam's in Las Vegas, this hole in the wall strip club like dark ceedy twenty dollars lap dances for one song, you know, and he said, oh, you want to you want to be a dancer, You want to give it a try. And I'm like, where did this conversation come from? And I was like, no, I just when I'm drinking, I kind of want to get on stage just to have fun. And he's like, no, you should give it a try. You'd be great. So next thing I know, I'm working at Play It against Sam's and dancing at this hole in the wall strip club in Chinatown in Las Vegas. It was fun, but you know, that's where it all started. It went from there. A couple of years later, I was introduced to my agent. She asked if I wanted to go pro. I wasn't sure, but I took the plunge and there we are today.
Speaker 1: You're like a talking head song. It's like, how did I get here? You went from Catholics? Who I also, I did twelve years of Catholic school preschool to eighth grade, and then we moved to public school for that and it was just a total culture shock. But it's so funny. So many people have whatever that adult defiance thing that comes in where it's like all of my life you've told me I can't do this, and I've spoken to so many women that it's the same way. It's like I was so repressed as a child, and blah blah blah. It's like people don't just get they're going to break out at some point now and I can't good thing they didn't just grind into your head, like don't go kill people. You might be a mass murderer right now. Like Jesus, stop telling kids they explicitly cannot do things. Well, I mean you and I will say kids can't watch anything that you would be right, of course, not until they're eighteen and probably twenty one in other states. I don't know, but yeah, who knows anymore. But yeah, it's so funny. It always starts out that way, not always, but once it really starts out that way times.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The weird shift I heard though, wasn't so much going into dancing in this and that and not a weird shift at all, just a total one eighty. It seemed like, how did you were you talked or did you talk the boyfriend into getting into the lifestyle, Like how do you move from again Catholics? Well, oh my god, I never had the sex, lookit the lights on until I was twenty seven, and then we're just swinging baby. Yeah, yeah, I'm convinced too. Won that one?
Speaker 2: Another great question. So he had already been in the lifestyle since his early twenties. He's fourteen years older than me. So now, oh gosh, I keep saying I'm almost twenty eight, but I'm almost thirty eight. I'm my subconscious is resisting.
Speaker 1: You look, you look almost twenty eight.
Speaker 2: You look yeah one, thank you. But and he is about to turn fifty two this year, I believe. So he he had been married before and they were in the lifestyle for about seventeen years, so he was familiar and he really dug into my fantasies, like, you know, guys, all guys do it with the girl they're dating. Do you have any fantasies you know that have never been fulfilled? Blah blah blah. And when he asked me that question, I was like, you will never know about my fantasies. And he's like, well, what does that mean. I'm like, no, they're too bad, Like they're bad, like and here I'm just thinking about like a girl getting fucked by by two different guys at the same time.
Speaker 1: My god, yeah, heretic.
Speaker 2: And now that's my favorite, Like that's like vanilla for me. But yeah, and so he really pulled all that out of me. And then he's like, well, you know, there's this club in town that I've been going to for twenty years. He's like, why don't you, you know, come hang out with us, blah blah blah, see how you feel. I was scared to death. I was like shaking inside and walking through the door, I just thought, I just knew I was going to walk in and it would be like this massive Greek orgy, everyone just having sex with everyone, and I'd get pulled in and have to, you know, do something I wasn't comfortable with. If nothing like that, it was just like walking into a bar and there are private rooms you know. And sure there's the orgy room, which now I frequent.
Speaker 1: There's a plaque with your name on it up there. Now, okay it is.
Speaker 2: There are posters with my face all over the but they call me the residential porn star there now. But yeah, it is kind of a story of me coming in as scared to deats, like a little baby lamb going to the slaughter to Now I'm like, who's first.
Speaker 1: I'm also I'm one of my This year I turned thirty eight. But I've been with my wife since we were nineteen, right, And it's only over the last few years when I start developing the show and blah blah blah that I'm I coded my wife and I'm like, hey, tell me, you know what you want, what you're interested, you know. I and I've been trying that for the longest time. But now I'm really comfortable because I'm talking to all these people in the industry and I've always been comfortable with it. I kind of just don't give a shit. But my wife same way. It's very She's like, I don't want to tell you to. I mean, like, you know, maybe if I was like like tied up or someone has ripping a motorcycle outside. I don't know if you could hear that. Okay, good, that was the loudest vehicle I've ever heard in my life. So something so basic and simple, just like, oh, you know, I wouldn't mind being tied up. I'm like tied up. Do you know some of the girls I talk to and what they do? Please tell me anything. You're not gonna scare me away with any of it. I think, yeah, most of the time. I think when guys I've heard other people in the lifestyle that I've done interviews with who say things like, yeah, the guy will be like, tell me what you're interested in. And then if a girl were to say like I'd love to be with two guys, well, if I'm in a committed relationship, I wasn't looking to go that far. A lot of guys would lose it over that. They're probably more just looking for like, oh, I'd like another girl in the bedroom with Oh yeah, that to me from the outside seems extremely selfish of a guy. Are there guys like that in the lifestyle and are they kind of looked at as kind of like, oh, he's like one of those bakers, like half ass type.
Speaker 2: Things, Yeah, for sure, especially like there's the single guys in the lifestyle. They get a bad rap because of guys. How do I okay, let me preface this by saying, in the lifestyle, the women comes first. The woman comes first. I can't talk now. They are the ones you want to make sure you appro if you're if you know your etiquette, you want to approach them first. You want to introduce yourself and then you know, man or woman. I would say I do the same thing. I'm not going to just go up to some woman's husband and be like, hey, you know, and then you know, then the woman is like, well hello, there there is a team, and so we always want to pay respects to woman. And the more you have in common with them, the more comfortable you are with them, the more likely it is something is going to happen, because you know, if the woman says no, it's just like tipping at a restaurant. If the woman says, oh no, they're horrible, they're not getting a tip. The husband's probably not going to do it, or he's going to sneak behind her back to do.
Speaker 1: It right right, not directly do it against her. Yet that makes right.
Speaker 2: I mean nobody wants to be that rude, but we have our moments. But when it comes to single men, they get a bad rap because a lot of them don't know or understand that. So they'll either sit there and just like stare, or they'll go up when the husband walks away, and then that right there rubs couples the wrong way because.
Speaker 1: You looks vulturary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, exactly, and then no, or you look disrespectful to the man and the couple. You know. But when it comes to men bringing in, which the more I talk, maybe you meant more on this line men bringing their wives or trying to introduce them to the lifestyle. And by saying is that more what you meant?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just picturing. Like I've known dudes in my life who have been like, oh, I would look into being a swinger, but like, I don't want my chick with another guy. It's like, well, then you don't want to be a swinger. It sounds like it sounds like you would get blown by two girls, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So sorry I misunderstood that.
Speaker 1: No, totally conversation. No, but that's actually a great one because I've never really considered that, Like, say, I am a single guy walking into a swinger or party whatever it is. If that's even allowed a single guy at a party, I don't know. How do I mean? Do I try?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I like, look at the guy with the wife that I find attractive, and I started asking him if he likes baseball, Like I don't, like, do I have to be friends with? I understand. It's like the concept of you know, couples. You want to get the couples together and see if they're compatible the other way and then you know, back and forth. But a single guy. When you threw that out there, I was like, Yo, that happens. I can't imagine a single guy because I'd be looking at him like.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do. Yeah, but single men are my favorite in the lifestyle. But a lot of women they, you know, because of that bad rap. They There are clubs in Vegas that do not allow single men at all, like it's couples only. Some clubs will have specific nights just for single men, or usually they're like gangbang nights, you know, when the ladies know, oh, all these single men are going to be there, that's what you're going there for. But no, I would say that the most successful single men in the lifestyle just treat it like it's a regular bar and not like they're chasing after something. So if my husband and I are sitting down at a table outside drinking with friends or just by ourselves, and then some guy comes over, maybe we make eye contact and he's been staring at me for however long, and I haven't noticed because I'm oblivious, and then just comes over and it's like, oh, hey, my name is blah blah blah. Instroduce them sits down. How do you guys come here often? You know that conversation that you normally have at a bar which you're trying to pick up a woman, I guess, but you incorporate the man in there too, and try not to act uncomfortable as much as possible because it shows that confidence level. You know, women love confidence. And if you're just like, oh, hey, what's up, blah blah blah, I saw you from over there. You're beautiful, Like how long have you been coming here? Oh? This is my first time, and just have a conversation and then it either will lead somewhere or it won't. And if you ask directly and you're like, are you guys playing tonight, you know what, are you just hanging out drinking whatever? If that woman is interested in you, yes, we're playing tonight, or if we weren't, yep, now we are, like you know, and so yeah, the woman usually makes the call, So just do whatever you can not to creeper out.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a rude question, not to you, but a obviously I'm not I'm not asking to call anyone out. I don't even know if you could. But have you ever had to Have you ever had where your guy is looking at a girl and really liking a girl and then you see the guy and you know you may have to take the l tonight. And have you ever pushed it back the other way where you see a guy and you look at your man you're like, look, I know she only has one arm, but you're gonna have to do this for me?
Speaker 2: Okay, I hear that happens quite often. Some couples have the role though, where no one takes one for the team, like it's equal fun for all. For my husband and I specifically, we are in the dynamic of stag vixen or hot wife. My husband likes to see me receive pleasure and have fun and then I prefer him to join in. He doesn't really just like to sit there and watch. I always say, my favorite position is the spit roast, so that's like my favorite I don't. People tell me it's not really a position, but if it's not, it is not.
Speaker 1: I mean I can picture it. You look like it is chicken spinning there on the rotisserie. I get it. One hundred Yes, that's not real. It is. I'm seeing it, so it is.
Speaker 2: I've done it many times. But yeah, so that's our dynamic. We have messed around with other couples before, but we've thought that both people were equally attractive. She was beautiful, he was handsome. One couple that was one of our favorites was from Scotland, so the accent was just okay, you know. And it was on a Wednesday night at eight pm at a club in Vegas. We were not expecting to do anything. It was dead and they just walked in and we both looked at each other and were like, we that was That was one of our first I think couples, but mostly we do the single or did the single mail thing. Now that I'm professional in the industry, oh oh, Sadly, a lot of the lifestyle stuff has kind of taken a seat because you have to be tested in order. So if I need a guy in the club, nowadays, it looks instead of me like, yeah, let's go to the lorgry room, most like you're going, it looks more like, well, do you live here? Are you visiting from out of town? Do you have time to go get tested? Can I make an appointment with you? Do you want to be on camera? Have you ever been in a born romo?
Speaker 1: Can I have some of your blood? Please? It's just going to a lab. Don't sweat it.
Speaker 2: But a lot of times I have there's no issue still like the guys just like yeah, I'll do it, and when when can I be there? You know? So it's just not as spontaneous anymore. But yeah, there. I hear of couples all the time where they have to take one for the team, and I just think that's I don't know. I have I've asked my husband before, like, oh, she's attractive, like because I'm thinking the husband's attractive, and he's like, she looks like my fucking grandma. I like older men, so you know, and he's a man. So natural. Well, I guess some men like older women, but.
Speaker 1: When they're younger, men like what they don't have generally. Right now, I'm a young guy, I like an old chick. When I'm an old guy, I like a young chick. Like that's you know, that's.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Men of the problem in the world is kind of how I look at it. This should all make sense. It doesn't because of men.
Speaker 2: I think women are probably the same way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we sure. So you've taken these jumps. Now you've gone from uh in the middle of church to swing parties to camming. What is the next step where you go, fuck it, put it on the internet wherever? When I mean, was it just like were you so ingrained in this stuff now where you're just kind of like, hey, it's not even a huge step for me, or was that a huge step for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? It was a huge It was a huge step for my career and our relationship because before everything was lifestyle based, and so we did everything together, Like whenever we'd go to shoot content with someone, he was there. Whenever there was anything being done, any playtime being done, we were there together. It was for both of us. And when we were at a v in a few years ago, and Rick Stronghold introduced me to Sandra with oc He's like, oh, just come over here and meet her. You're gonna love her. She's going to love you. I wasn't even talking about having an agent. We were just kind of going around meeting different agents, just playing with the idea. And she introduced herself and she goes, I would love to be your agent. And I looked at my husband and I said, are we going to do this like that? Because in my head, I'm thinking that means I'm going to be going to professional shoots myself, you know, like this is now turning into a completely different thing. It won't be a lifestyle thing anymore or solely. And he said, yeah, why not, Let's give it a shot. And it started less than thirty days after that.
Speaker 1: Now, did you both anticipate that it would have to put somewhat of a clamp or a crump down on your personal lifestyle or was the excitement of now you're entering a world of very exciting, very sexual, best looking people in the world, Like was there like this door's closing, But you know what they say, Gotto always opens a window, right, We learned that when we were younger. Was that the trade off or was it like, is he now sitting there like can we go to the bar and you're like, no, one's getting tested, So no, we're yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a great question. And I think it did kind of sneak up on us, like it. I don't think we fully had the realization that hey, this isn't so much a lifestyle thing anymore until maybe within the last year when things really started ramping up. And you know, there's this thing with couples where one is in the industry and one's not, and people talk about it all the time where oh, you just got you know, railed by seven different guys or whatever, and now you're coming home and your husband or your girlfriend or your wife, you know, they want to make love and you're like, I'm so sore, I'm so tired, you know, like please, and then it breaks out because that other person feels like they're not getting the attention they need and want. And so we did go through a period where we were trying to figure that balance out and still kind of are trying to perfect it. But I feel like that's that's a journey that may never end. You know, because it's always something new, it's always it's things are all always changing, things are always progressing or whatever it is. So you just have to love each other enough to to fight for it, I guess, and to have that patience to figure it out. You know.
Speaker 1: So you said in there something you said, you know, I'm going to be going to set now and you're not going to be coming necessarily. Are there girls in the try in the industry that do try and like bring their guy along? And how quickly are they shoot away from the industry? You know?
Speaker 2: I have been told that people have asked that before, and like directors will say if everyone on set is comfortable with it, I don't care, or maybe they'll just say straight up no, I've never asked that because I wouldn't want to put anyone on set in a position to feel bad or you know whatever. So yeah, I have heard that before, but I've never personally done it. I have. It was a question when we first started, when we had our like phone interview with my agent. It was a question he asked because he is also he's now my man, part of my management team, and he's not just the boyfriend that says they're the manager, like he busts his but for me and and he probably works more than I do at this, but you know, he works in tech for his main job, his day job, and so he does all the editing and posting and paperwork and all that stuff. Like thank you, I appreciate it, but yeah we did. He did ask the question, So couldn't am I ever going to be able to be on stetweather and Sandras said, well, that occasionally happens if people like maybe once you get to know people and you know they're comfortable with that, and she's like, I wouldn't expect it to happen right away. So now there are people that I've worked with multiple times and they've met him multiple times and hung out with us, and they probably would be like, yeah, I don't care. But it's also I don't want to be the person who's like bringing her husband who now people are looking like, oh, who's this cock in the corner like getting off to us, and you know, I don't want people to ever think or feel that.
Speaker 1: So sure that was and that was interesting to me too, because I interviewed again somebody else that was in the industry recently and that was the question. So if I'm an online hater looking at your thing, blah blah blah, typing, you know, nasty in my mother's basement, going h your husband's a real cock. Now, cook is thrown out as an insult. But I mean, in this industry, a cock, a guy might want to be a cock. I mean, yeah, you know, but that's not the case in your situation. There's no like humiliation effort, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Right, No, what's no none whatsoever. Although I have always thought, and here I am learning new stuff again, I've always thought, he's not He's not a I wouldn't if anyone tried to insult him while we were playing or whatever, it would be done. Like I'm not gonna say, always talk so much bigger than nors, like oh look, you could never please me like this, you know, like never, that's not It doesn't turn him on, it doesn't turn me on. I'm an exhibitionist, he's a voyeur. So it just it works out that way. But a director not too long ago did tell me that's still a cook. He's like a cook is anyone who just who likes to watch. And so maybe different people have different definitions for the same word.
Speaker 1: We even google it right now definition coukled. Let's see a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful regarded as an object of derision. See now, I don't think so. And especially you're not being unfaithful if you're fucking in front of him, like he knows, he's aware, he's not Ray Charles right, so you know. But also I make you know, I don't care what a guy. If a guy wants to be coocked out, that's totally cool. As long as my theory is, as long as there's no dogs or kids in the room, we're good. Do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: You know. I heard you say that on another as you said, I listened, and I thought, I say that all the time. That's what I say, even on we have a lifestyle podcast, and I'm like, I will do just about anything. I am a freak. I love it. I will try just about anything. Dogs are kids, That's where I draw my line. Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 1: What is the name of your podcast?
Speaker 2: Swing Shot live from the Red Rooster.
Speaker 1: There you go, it's.
Speaker 2: A swinger's podcast. We've taken kind of a hiatus due to my career taking off, but we're about to start it. Back up again. But we started during COVID.
Speaker 1: You have it. I mean, you'll have a lot bigger name guests you can have on now if you want to have them, like people in the industry, bring them on and talk about it. Let me do a thing I like to do called stat check. Okay, We're going to do a thing called stat check based on the Internet Adult Film Database. Now, inevitably, when I say this, every woman goes those numbers are wrong. I go, I know, I know they're not tracking this, they're not tracking that. They're not tracking only fans at Crystal Sparks. Make sure you check her out. But I'm going to base it on the numbers there. That way, when I have you back on a year from now and you have AVN awards flowing all over you and I'm like, I can't even see you, crystalah blah, we'll be able to look back and go, remember when so number of scenes according to the Adult Entertainment Film Database, he's forty four. Number of guys you have worked with is sixteen. Number of girls you've worked with twenty five one nomination and no wins yet. What was the nomination Best Newcomer? I think it was.
Speaker 2: Well, last year I was nominated for a Best Newcomer and then this past year I was nominated or the three different movies I was in was nominated, But that wasn't me personally. Everyone gets seven congratulations with the nomination. I'm like, those are the directors, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Just take it. Say yep, I'm that money nominations they like. When I built my website, they have different referral things you can drop on there, and I had a DraftKings thing on there. It's just a referral I get it from like a DraftKings account I have, and so many people have been like you were sponsored by DraftKings. I go, sure, yeah, what EV's go ahead and roll with it. Let me get into some of your content then, Crystal, what do you like to shoot the most and what sells the most? Because oftentimes they're not always the same. It's a great synergy if you can. You know, you really love solo videos where you like eat Cheetos and watch Netflix and guys are like, I want to buy that can be the dream? Fuck? I know, right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What is what's your best selling type of content?
Speaker 2: I would say what I started with and what I still kind of try and center it around which is hot wifing. Oh my, my husband filming while I'm getting railed by some other guy every now and then he can sneak in there and do like a POV thing, So you know, I'm like, honey, came here and I start messing with him while you know. Oh, so that's that's mainly what I do, and that's what sells the most on mine too, So okay, I am there.
Speaker 1: I guess is there is there any like trend or fetish or anything like that that you want to dive into and you hope it will be successful. Maybe it's not a big core of the content you make now at Crystal Sparks, by the way, but that you really want to. Like, fuck, I hope this takes off. That would be so cool if it was the next faux incest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think everyone in the industry would love if anything was the next poems. Right, We're all kind of like, okay, come on, this it's getting ridiculous. But oh okay, So I I just recently started something new and I hope it takes off, and it's really simple and it's just me, and so far it's I'm getting really great feedback. So just dressing up in a different like costume or cosplayer or whatever, and and not so much writing a script. I'm ad libbing, but yeah, just or is that the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: I'm looking improving and coming up all right? So your your is it like cosplay exactly or is it like No.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily, because I think different people have a different definition of that than I do. I'm not dressing up like like an anime character or whatnot. I am a huge truckie, so I might do some. I have a few Star Trek uniforms, but I'm trying to look into the legality of that. I don't want to get sued by my favorite people. But I did, like not too long ago, a sex therapist one where I was wearing like a satin button up blouse and glasses and you know, the pencil long pencil skirt, and I just sat down and for about five five to ten minutes, I'm just talking with a pad, like saying oh, okay, okay, and then I'm like, okay, well let me show you. And then I'm like, this is the Glitterist. And it was like a ten minute video and people loved it. And then I also did oh gosh, what was another one I did? I did one with like baby oil, where I just like basically the same thing. I was teaching some younger man, you know, how to please a woman, and so I was like, oh, baby oil and was rubbing it all over myself. And I have a bush, so you know, guys like me to incorp some guys like me to incorporate that. So just like shorter videos where I'm dressed up as a nurser, doctor, therapist, teacher, whatever, and I'm just kind of putting on a little skit and then it leading. It's more like porn, organized scripted porn than anything else. So my husband's been trying to get me to do this for years, and like ever since I started. I'm like, I have no idea, Like that's stupid. I have no idea what you're talking about. And he's like, please, people would love it. I'd love it, just a different one every time. We can post two or three a week, and I'm like, Okay, I have no idea what you want. I don't. I don't, I have no idea. I was lost, and so one day I not too long ago, I was just like, what am I going to do for this shit like he wants it. I have no idea what he wants. So I just thought I'll just act like I'm a sex therapist, and so I sat down. It took off, and he's like, I have been begging for you to do this for so long. He's like, thank you. I'm like, you just wanted me to write a porn script and act it out, Like why didn't you just say that? So I am. I am starting that and trying now. We'll see how it goes because it is getting away from the hont life thing, but I think I will still continue to do that, of course. But I think with the new fans I have following me who haven't been with me since the very beginning, they're really appreciating that new stuff, you know, so because so many people now are doing the hot life thing. So even people who don't work in the professional porn industry, you know, if you're just swingers who have only fans, you know, they're all doing that. That's what they're doing, and so that is something new. I'm trying that, I hope. But other than that would be anal. I haven't done my first anal shoot yet, and so if it doesn't come soon sooner than later, then I guess I'm just gonna start doing it all my.
Speaker 1: Only There you go, Yeah, I mean sometimes you gotta just do it yourself. And by the way, folks, my guess next week is going to be Crystal's husband where he just yells for an hour and goes I told her to do it, and I go, I know they never listen to us. Do that? They never listen. We have such good ideas and they've just never listened to us. And then him and I cry to each other like men do appreciate. I have a pitch for you. I pitched this the Bad Bella the other day another performer, and I think it's a good idea, but it already might be out there all stationary cameras. Write it like an Airbnb where we're not supposed to do anything dirty, and just cut between the stationary cameras as you fuck on some guy's couch. I just came up with a name as you were talking AIRTNA. There you go. When this idea takes off and everyone's like, oh my god. I used to want to fuck my stepbrother, but now I want to fucking someone's Airbnb like, that'll be our idea. This is all of our collectives on this show.
Speaker 2: I love it. We won't be able to get sued like some people who actually did it.
Speaker 1: You know, we're sure, yeah, what is all right? So we've been joking about the faux incest and I want to dive into that more. What is I mean, it's been the industry for ten years, it seems like, now, what is your thoughts on that? And by the way, you are still qualified to play step Mommy if you don't like it, but maybe you do. What is your view on like that whole thing? And do you think it's healthy?
Speaker 2: Healthy? I mean I think that people, including myself. That's probably why I can speak on this. Some people I can't speak for everyone have kinks or fetishes that let's see. Someone put it perfectly to me when I first started exploring all of this. There's a difference between a fantasy and reality total And there are some porns that I've watched that really get me going, but I would never do or consider in real life. And sometimes I've watched like the Daddy Daughter. You know, most of the time, and like I said earlier, I meant to older men, So most of the time. That's just what you have to search for to get to that older man younger I think now they have age play, but sometimes that goes a little too looking for me, you know. So, But all that to say, I don't think it's unhealthy. I think that it's definitely healthier if someone is like really into that getting often that way, then like going and trying to do something in real life. Obviously, so there's that aspect of it. But other than that, I don't know. I think it's most I would hope and think it's mostly the fantasy of it all. Just again, I haven't said this yet. I'm a debiant, so I get turned on by things I'm not supposed to get turned on mine. So there have been plenty of pornos I have watched and like the idea of the story, whatever turns me on gets me going does its job. But then maybe afterwards and like I'm fucking disgusting, Like how did I just watch that and come to it?
Speaker 1: Sure, so you know who it's all.
Speaker 2: It all depends on if it's healthy for that individual now acting it out. There have been times where I've worked with a young man who I feel like I could break in half and I'm tiny, so you know, but when you look at it that way, it's it's my job. You know. I'm still having fun. They're still great guys. They're way younger than I would ever mess around with in real life. Again, not my thing. Maybe maybe one day when I'm in my fifties, it'll be my thing, like you said, But yeah, I think it's healthy depending on the person. And sometimes they can get a little cringe and like creepy, like what the fuck do you guys want me to say? Like what But most of all we just laugh about it because it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think same as all types of porn. Though, understand that it's fantasy, it's entertainment, it's whatever it is. There you have to draw that line. Then you get creepy people sending you a letter written in blood, And yeah, I looked at your Twitter and the very first picture right up here, posted just a few hours ago, is two knives a beret. Al Right, this.
Speaker 2: Right here, it's supposed to be a Barrett.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't. I don't fucking know the difference, Barrett. Okay, maybe I'll just played it round. No, No, you probably got it right, this right here is my life in a picture, total accident, two knives, a crystal, and a hair beret or Barrett. Oh yeah, and my schedule, Your schedule looks fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not even the whole thing. That's just my my stuff.
Speaker 1: So did you know getting into this? Now? It's nice you have that husband at home who you said picks up with us. A lot of the slack with that, but so many girls I interview, it's five percent of my job is fucking and ninety five percent is social media editing, making sure this gets through dick ratings, whatever it is. Did you did you know working porn was going to be so much work? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I did not. And I haven't even buckled down and really done everything I should be doing yet, because I am I am in real life a mother. I won't give details about my children. But they're not children anymore. They're they're quite a bit older, so they are more self sufficient. However, none of them drive, even though they should be driving. But no one their age wants to operate a motor vehicle anymore. It seems they all want to take ubers or someone.
Speaker 1: Driving them, right, Yeah, I've noticedulous with my wife. My wife's cousins are like younger, like sixteen, seventeen, eighteen did I could not wait to get my fucking license and just not be where I was. Okay, I just need to be moving and then, thank you, I'll just find another way there. Hey, here's an easier solution. You can get there. Yeah, get your ass and gear, job, serious.
Speaker 2: Money, do something with you. No, No, they are a different breed than we were. One. I was driving at fifteen. I was telling my parents I wasn't like doing the sexual stuff. But I was telling my parents that I was going down the street a mile to spend the weekend at my best friend's house. And I was going two states over on road trips with my friends for the weekend Holland. I was going one hundred and twenty back home down the highway, so I didn't miss my curfew like wild times. But maybe that's why my parents were so strung. They knew I was up to something. But I was a good kid overall. But yeah, I freedom. We wanted freedom, and that was how you got it was by having your your license and getting your first car. And I worked three jobs at fast food restaurants. At one point in time, I'd get four hours to sleep just because I wanted the money so that I could do things. You know, kids don't want that anymore, but whatever, but yes I have. I'm a real life milf. As I tell these young guys on set, the twenty twenty one year olds, I'm like, well, now I got to go to the grocery store and go home and make dinner. And they're like what, Like, yeah, I am an actual milk and.
Speaker 1: You're cleaning come off your chest and you're like, I got to pick up lunchable and we need apples at home. Jeff likes apples, so I should you.
Speaker 2: Know that's probably happened at the end of the month. Set one percent, Like did I get everything off my face? I don't want my eighteen year old like asking mom, what the fuck is that? So yeah, but yes I am. I am very busy with work and with real life. But no, I never imagined because you know, when you just get into porn, especially coming off only fans or whatever online stuff in case you have to bleep that out. Okay, so coming off that, you don't you think you're just going to shoot content, you know, and maybe you do a little editing, brushing up whatever and putting it on the website. But no, if you like your profession, it's almost like your professional work now is more advertisement for your actual job, which is the online stuff, because that's how you're making your money.
Speaker 1: That's how the biggest names, you know. I also do a separate show where I interview new girls coming into the industry, and so many of them I ask like, would you want to do mainstream stuff? They're like, I don't know, it doesn't really pay a lot. And it's like, I agree, maybe that it's not what you could be making on a very right but Crystal sparks at the top of like a Brassers or Team Skeeter or whatever is a really great advertisement to send people saying this scene was so good, so turned on, I would love to see if she had more stuff. So when when I talk to new people, if they're like I want to know, like, you know, how would I get into the industry, my recommendation is learn to edit video and take a marketing class at a social at community college.
Speaker 2: You know, like great advice?
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, are there I think a girl who's a seven on the scale of one to ten, but knows all of this stuff will make infinitely more money than a ten who doesn't know any of this stuff, who just guaranteed my hotness will get me through it, you know, And that's not always.
Speaker 2: There's lots of hot girls out there nowadays.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They just you got to know how to market yourself, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's all good marketing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So let me ask, what is something that is in the industry that you just have no interest in pursuing. Where it's something like whatever it is, If it's bondage, if it's you know what I mean by like within the industry, somewhat within norms but not.
Speaker 3: Necessary, right, I was just thinking like the kink stuff, like cause you mentioned bondage.
Speaker 2: I already have plans for just about everything as the years go on. You know, I went my first year two years being pretty vanilla. Now I'm adding an anal and then next year I'll add in something else, next year as something else, But I don't it may change. We all grow as people, But I don't ever see myself doing the like really violent aggressive like torture chamber stuff where you know, I see some women do it and they love it. I'm not really big into pain, so I don't see myself getting turned on by someone punching me in my face, sure, or like actually joking me to the point where I'm passing out or something like that. I'm not into this stuff where if I'm watching it and I don't know for sure that they're acting, I don't like that because like if they're actually like crying and look like they're in pain, and I don't, I don't. But I've talked to some girls who do that and they they love it. They're afterwards, you know, they're like, oh, no, that was the hottest thing ever. And I'm like, really, because you didn't look you didn't look like you were enjoying it.
Speaker 1: You were crying and begging at one point. Are you sure that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay, But yeah, I think that's the only thing. Really I can't ever. But again, who knows. Ten years from now, I might be like, ah, that's easy, you know, who knows. But right now, that's what I'm saying, the hardcore torture. You're leaving marks on my body for the next month. Yeah, I'll pass on that for now.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's rough. That's rough. When you see a scene, and you know someone shot something rough in the last few days because you're like, oh wow, this is a nice, normal boy girl scene. Why she bruised to ship? Did she fall down the hill?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Looking like Jay Leno when they show up on set bugging. I was just gonna say, uh, so going forward, what are the goals going forward? Is it? I guess you kind of just answered that you want to add something new every year, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to. I want to consistently grow and explore because I don't ever want to forget. The main reason I started doing all of this was to get to know myself really that because that was something that was kept from me. I'm a much much different parent than my parents were because of it, So I think that's a good thing. There's nothing my my kids, my I don't want to call them kids because they are rather grown, but my offspring there's they know, and god, I know, there's nothing they feel uncomfortable coming to me with. There have been many times where they're like telling me something and I'm like, you know, I'm your mother, right, like you know that right, And they're like, yeah, well that's how you raised us, Like you want me not to tell you anything. Now, I'm like anyways, but yeah, I think just as long as I can I consistently grow and explore and learn new things and meet new people, and I'm having fun with it, I'll keep on going because I'm having the time of my life and I never wanted to stop.
Speaker 1: That's great, I mean, that's real. I mean so many people are working their office jobs like nine to five, traveling in, sitting in a big fluoresca desk with fluorescent lighting above them or whatever it is, and so many of them wish they could just get to a point where they're like, I wish I was making money doing something that makes me happy. And I think that's why you get a lot of hate, not you specifically. I'm going through your Twitter and just everyone hates you. Wow. Yeah no, actually, but so many of them. Just I understand, this isn't your life, you know, don't sit there and be angry and hate about it. Figure out a pivot, figure out something you could do, even just get a hobby a right, I really like I have something plant. Let me ask you, and I don't ask this to be controversial, because whatever opinions, it's just it's an interesting range. I get from performers. What should be the age to get into porn M A.
Speaker 2: Great, great, great question. Oh that's a hard one to answer, and I have thought about this before because of my my offspring. Specifically, if my eighteen year old came to me and she said that she wanted to do whatever, I would one percent support her. However, thankfully, now I would be in the position where I could educate her. I could make sure that she's getting in with the right people and doing it the correct way to where she's not going to be put in a situation that is going to harm her, which I hear stories, and I feel so bad. I have been fortunate enough now I haven't had one bad experience. I don't know it that's because I'm older, because I do hear a lot of you know, a lot of the younger girls. People might try to take advantage of them or whatnot, and that's why they get in those situations, or they don't realize they can say no without it hurting them or their careers. But most people I meet that are eighteen, I don't think they're mature enough to truly understand what they're getting into, or maybe if they're just doing it for fun in a quick book, like, Okay, are you planning on doing something in the future that you know? Nowadays everything it's on the internet. Someone might find that and say, we don't want to hire you for this job, We don't want to be your client. You know, is that going to have a serious consequent or is it something you want to do your whole life like and you know, make an actual lifelong career out of it. Then okay, that's a different story. I have met eighteen year old that are what blow me out of the water, and they have a good head on their shoulders. They know what they're doing, they think things through, they're responsible. So that's really hard to say. I was in the army. It all goes back to the whole you know, you can fight for your country, die for your country, So if you want to fucking suck a dick for money, you should be able to.
Speaker 1: That was literally the analogy I was about to use. You're eighteen years old, you can go, you know, shoot someone in Iraq, but you can't shoot porn Like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, but twenty one to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: Though I've interviewed I interviewed one girl years ago, though she was new to the industry. She told a story where she met a guy online who's going to book a scene with her eighteen years old. She flies six states over or whatever it is, on her own dime, because of course, she'll be reimbursed for it, you know. Oh, she gets a hotel room on her own dime because I'm sure you know, she'll be reimbursed. Don't Crystal, don't sweat it. She'll be reimbursed for it. Don't even worry about it. And then when she got there five states over whatever it was, she's from some po dunk town and wherever she ends up somewhere else. No one answers the phone, No one picks up the phone. No, no one's answered.
Speaker 2: Now like this, Mam and bear would be flying out there to those.
Speaker 1: You better shoot borrow my god, I'm not fucking losing it.
Speaker 2: Is not being canceled. I will drop it, damn it. Give me a camera.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, it's it's it's wisdom, it's not age. I think you're right. There are some sixteen year olds who are just smarter and more intelligent, more emotionally intelligent than I am. And I get that, but there's also there's plenty of thirty year olds who don't know what the fuck they're doing with their life either, So it's tough setting number.
Speaker 2: How do you make that call?
Speaker 1: Oh, Crystal, this went so fast. I was, I was, I am so tired today. I was like, you got to get the energy up. I took I read in your bio you had sold vitamins. I took some vitamins before this, not meth. I took some lions made mushrooms and some Alpha GPC because I heard it on a podcast I'm sure somewhere, and I was like, you're gonna get fired up, and now I feel great. Well, we got to wrap this one up.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: Where you can find her. You know exactly where to find your links to everything in the episode description at Crystal Sparks her website. Also in the episode description everything, make sure you sign up for all of her stuff. Crystal Sparks, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me again. It was a joy, very funny