Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey investigates on today's show of a very special guest. His name is Robert Aarringer, E I N G Er, and he came to my attention. He's done some work on this topic that's really burning up the internet about the Epstein files. If you're watching this on my three YouTube channels ex Rumble, you'll see his substack. It's just his last name. I'll put a link to his subseck. He writes on a variety of different topics, but our intro topic is going to be the Zorro Ranch, which I think is coming into people's idea they always think of maybe Epstein is the island Florida, Palm Beach or Manhattan, but sometimes gets overlook But this is an important aspect of this whole criminal enterprise. But Robert's written many books. He spent nearly five decades in the intelligence and investigative game. Began as an undercover journalist for Fleet Street and served as a foreign correspondent for the Toronto Star. In the Toledo Blade, he infiltrated the klu Klux Klan nineteen ninety three operated undercover for FBI counterintelligence from Moscow, but Vianna and beyond. In two thousand and two, Prince Albert of Monaco appointed him to Intelligence Advisor, and he went on to create the principality's first intelligence service. He lives in Monticito and where his truth questing continues over fine Pino nor nice little one country up there. I've been to Monica. It's a beautiful place as well. It kind of reminds me of Monsito. Actually, it's interesting. I spent a lot of time in Santa Barbara myself, but it's interesting that you're here to take because I had Eric Amielon. He was a long term FBI agent, so kind of keeping with the trend of having a lot of FBI people here. But for people who don't know you, Robert, maybe you can talk a little bit more about your bio. Pull that up to your most recent I know you're publishing a book in about a month or so. I'll try to bring the title up, but maybe you can just talk about your background to your interest in covering the Zoro ranch.
Speaker 2: Sure, thank you for having me, William, pleasure to be here with you. My background is what I call the information business. I've been involved in investigative journalism, book publishing, and intelligence, which to my thinking is all pretty much the same thing. It's about the acquisition, analysis, and dissemination of information. The only difference is in journalism you're looking for the widest possible audience, and in intelligence it's usually just a very tiny select audience of readers. I started off on Fleet Street in London, where I infiltrated the ku Klux Klan. They were trying to establish what they call a clavern in Britain, and I managed to infiltrate it early on to a point where the Imperial Wizard of South Carolina, Robert E. Skagin, invited me to travel to Spartanburg, South Carolina. In fact, he insisted on it so that I could be a officially naturalized was the word they use. They initiated into the KKK. So I and two reporters from the Sunday People newspaper traveled to Spartanburg, South Carolina, spent a week there and we were initiated into the KKK. They. In fact, after the initiation, which was done by the Imperial Wizard himself, off came the robes and hoods of all the assembled clans people around us, and out came a tape measure. Why a tape measure, because they measured us up for bespoke robes and these weren't just the normal white robes. They made us tailor made us red satin robes. The reason is they made us kleagels, which is clan speak for officer. And they did that because it was presumed we would return to Britain and lead the clan there. In fact, of course, what happened was we got back to Britain and over to successive Sunday's front page and center spread splash they call it, or used to on Fleet Street, exposed everybody involved. They scattered like rats, and that was the end of the KKK in Britain anyway. That kind of work, undercover work. I then went on to do as a specialty infiltrating extremist groups and exposing them in newspapers such as The News of the World in the Sunday Mirror and again the Sunday People, and eventually was able to put those skills to work for FBI counter intelligence. I must point out that I was never fully employed by the FBI. I was never a special agent, nor have I ever purported to be. I was a subcontractor, and it was based on doing the kinds of ruses for the Bureau that I had been doing in journalism. The difference, of course, is now instead of a wide audience, it was a select, very small audience, maybe of three or four persons within the Bureau, because my identity was strictly guarded. And I wrote about that particular period of my life in a book called Ruse Undercover with FBI counter Intelligence that was published in two thousand and eight by Potomac Books, and I talk about the missions that I did for the Bureau, starting with the attempt to rendition Edward Lee Howard, who was the only former CIA guy to ever successfully defect to Moscow. He did that in nineteen eighty five, which was known as the Year of the Spy, and he was living there in the early nineteen nineties, actually from nineteen nine, nineteen eighty five onward in nineteen ninety three, and interesting opportunity arose whereby Howard wanted to write a book. He did in fact write that book. It was called Safehouse, and I became his editor. Except what he didn't know was that I was really working undercover secretly for the FBI, and the idea was to get to know him, befriend him, and try to figure out a way to lure him back to the United States to face the music. That went on for a bit. It went on for a few years. In fact, we could have renditioned Edward Lee Howard. Everything was in place to do that, and the Bureau was very gung ho in association with the CIA. However, at the eleventh hour, when we knew where Howard would be where we could nail him, the Clinton White House intervened and aborted the mission, so the FBI was not allowed to get its man, and Edward Lee Howard continued to operate freely, at least inside Russia, and he would travel throughout Europe as well, until he met in untimely death in two thousand I believe it was two thousand and two July two thousand and two, when, at the age of I believe he was fifty or fifty one, he supposedly fell down a flight of stairs at his Datcha and broke his neck. And the problem with what the Russians said about that is his Dodga didn't have a basement. But I've never much trusted the old KGB, still don't anyway. My work for the Bureau went on and on and on, not only doing edward ly Howard, but rusing the former chairman of the KGB, Vladimir Krytshkov, and getting to know Howard's Cuban contacts, which led me to the Cuban Mission and those doing espionage and for the among the Cubans in Washington, d c. For a couple of interesting chapters in that book, and eventually I crossed the line from counterintelligence to criminal investigations to try to hasten the extradition of Ira Einhorn from France. He'd been hunted a wanted fugitive for a few decades for murdering his girlfriend in Philadelphia in the late nineteen seventies. That too put her in that that's right, he mummified her. In fact, when the FBI finally rated his apartment in Philadelphia and they broke down the closet that was locked and they found the mummified remains, they also found a library book at how to Mummify a human being. As you can imagine, that was evidence against him, partly, except he absconded and ended up on the run for a number of years until he was discovered in France. It was my job to get to know him again as a purporting to be a book editor. I convinced Ira that he was going to be a best selling author and that I would ensure that his books got published. And then he began to uh, well from there, finally.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he wasn't he assisted by the one of the Braffman hears or something one of the worst initially that was a precursor to the Nexium was like the same woman was involved.
Speaker 2: That's right. He was very popular for whatever reason, rather charismatic. I didn't get that myself, but when I met him at his farmhouse in France, but I guess he'd aged a bit. And we're talking about the late nineteen nineties, ninety eight, ninety seven, ninety eight, ninety nine. It went on for a bit. The French, who were we were stringing us along in terms of when we finally when the Philadelphia investigator who'd been hunting Einorn for years finally discovered his whereabouts, the French arrested him, but then they let him go a few days later and and extradition proceedings got launched, but the French kept dragging their feet, dragging their feet. They would tell the United States the DOJ, well, we can't extrade him because we don't believe in the death penalty. And you have that in Pennsylvania where he would be tried. And they turn around and say, well, we've already passed a special law just for that to say that we won't. We will give Ira Einhorn a new trial. They did try him, they had tried him in absentia and he'd been sentenced I think, to death, and they said we will. It was actually a law, the legislature passed it. We will give Ira Einhorn a new trial, so please please hand him over. So then the French said, well, we don't believe in in in trials in absentia. They just kept dragging and dragging, and finally, my I would think that my intervention is what caused the French to finally capitulate and hand him back. If you want to hear that story really quickly, it's because, yeah, what happened was Einhorn knew that sooner or later he was probably gonna get extra out of the United States. And I went over as his book editor and suggested that he go to Poland, that we create a whole new life for him in Crackout. That is me the publisher, not the FBI, even though they were supporting the whole thing, but of course they know what I'm doing. We will you a person like you belongs in a wonderful city like Kracko in southern Poland, because it's very artsy and it'll be good publicity for your book to have absconded again. So he he liked that idea. He loved being stroked. He had a very huge ego, Einhorn, But he said he had a better idea that his lawyers and others around him had been prompting him to go to Cuba, where Cuba was where still to this day, American criminals roam free if you could call Havana and Cuba free. Joanne Schesemard, the black panther lady who killed a New Jersey State trooper, was living in Havana at the time. She since passed away, and it was explained to Einhorn that would probably be his best bet. Well, he had the misfortune of telling me this at a time when John Ashcroft, who was the Attorney General, was just about to have a meeting with Holly Maddox's siblings. Holly Maddox was the beautiful young lady who Einhorn bludgeoned to death and then mummified in his home. So when I got back from my trip to see Einhorn, and I told I was working with the FBI agents from the ATBI Fugitive Squad in Philadelphia. And when I explained what Einhorner was going to do, John Ashcroft was apparently livid and got on the phone to the French counterparts over there and said, you know, if he gets away and ends up in Cuba, that's going to be hell to pay. We understand from our own sources that's what he has in mind, and you better not let it happen. Lo and behold. One week later, way many months ahead of what was supposed to be the next hearing, although it was supposed to be a minor one about his extradition. One week later, all of a sudden, the court in Bordeaux, France said you're expected in court in a week and we're going to decide extradition. He was blown away, couldn't believe it and showed up in court, and they decided, they judged that he would be extra died. So he sort of did what he told me he was going to do what he told me was going to do. He'd never go back to the United States, that he would prefer to kill himself, and that what he was going to do is immolate himself in flames like the Vietnamese monks did to protest rulers of Vietnam back in the early sixties. And he did go through the motions. He invited French media crews into the kitchen of his farmhouse and took out a butter knife and punctured his neck. But of course an ambulance was called. He was bandaged up. There really wasn't a serious injury. They gave him a few days to recuperate, and then the gendarmes arrived to put him in their vehicle, drive him to char Degaul Airport in Paris, and hand him over to my two buddies in the fugitive squad where he was put in handcuffs, put on plane, and flown back to the United States. True to the true to their word, they provided him a new trial. It took the jurors only four hours to convict him of murder, and he spent the rest of his life at Hootsdale State Penitentiary, from which he wrote me a letter six months after he after he was in prison, and say, what happened to you? Where are you? You were supposed to publish my book?
Speaker 1: So he never got onto the ruse?
Speaker 2: You never did? Yeah? Well, sorry about that long story about the FBI. I know we want to talk about Monaco and I do.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly's son, the Order of the Solar Temple. Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Second, the Order of.
Speaker 1: The Solar Temple, because that's where Grace Kelly when she supposedly drove off the cliffs, she ended up on property of this cult called the Order of the Solar Temple. You heard about that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm aware of her affiliation with that group, and I believe that's probably true. Whether it had a connection to her death or not, I'd be less. Although I do think there is some question about whether the Italian mafia was involved in her sad, tragic demise, believe it or not, you I think she was only fifty two at the time, but there was something very mysteriously wrong with her breaks, and she chose the wrong roads to go down. I know that trio of curves that exist coming down from Letter B into Monaco treacherous, but with breaks not working fatal in her case. Certainly there was a mafia connection in the death of Stefano Kasaragi, who was Caroline's Princess, Caroline's husband who died in the tragic yacht racing accident. I believe that was in nineteen ninety where his boat flipped mysteriously and he was killed, and then after he was buried at Monaco's cathedral, there are persons who tried to steal his corpse, and that has been associated with the Italian mafia, partly because of promises that had been made about their ability to penetrate Monaco's very lucrative real estate market and they went undelivered. There's huge fights that go on all the way up until today over real estate Monaco. Monico's probably cost more per square foot than anywhere else in the world, and building has always been the big money spinner there and most of the corruption relates to that business. Sorry, once again, I've gone off on a tangent.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually people don't understand the attraction, the allure of Monaco. It's a small principality, it's run by a family hereditary monarchy. Right, but low taxes are tax.
Speaker 2: Atment, right, Well, it is a tax ave for most people, not Americans, because if you are an American citizen, you are obliged to file income tax returns wherever in the world you live, so Americans don't find it a tax haven. But if you're British, Swedish, any other number of European nationalities, if you live or claim to live full time in Monaco, you do not have to pay tax to your country of birth or where even you spend some time.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Wow? So how did you come by, like, you know, as an American getting into becoming an intel asset for the failure there?
Speaker 2: Like most of my life. Serendipitously, I was involved in book publishing in the late nineteen eighties and the opportunity arose to move to Monaco, and I thought, well, being much younger than I am now, of course, the sense of adventure overtook me, and I uprooted to Monico for a couple of years, rationalizing that I would scout literary talent, since at that time I was representing authors with books. I handled William Colby's book about Vietnam Lost Victory in Robert Kupperman's book Final Warning about terrorism, and I wanted to do the same thing. The bad news is I never really discovered any literary talent in Monaco. But I did make friends with Prince Albert, got to know him others. It's a very small community generally. I mean the country itself was only a mile and a half square. It's comprised was then of about thirty five different nationalities. The Monogasques are outnumbered in their own country, but among the Prince Kelly's son, right yeah, Prince Albert is Grace Kelly's son and the son of Prince Regnier, who at that time was the monarch in Monaco and led with an iron fist. Got to know Albert, and then I disappeared from Monaco, went to Washington, d C. Connected with Claire George. He didn't want to write a book, so instead he and I went into the private sector intelligence business. Almost as a joke. We sat outside the Chevy Chase club and when he told me he wasn't going to write a book after all. He said, well, maybe we can do something else together. And I said, well, I solve people's problems and he said yeah. And I said, but only billionaires and royalty and he said that sounds good, and lo and behold, within a couple of months we had a billionaire and a member of a royal family, not Albert Monico, but a titled aristocrat as clients. And we did very well with that. And as I mentioned, I got involved with counterintelligence work for the FBI and did that through the nineteen nineties. When my work for the bureau ended, around two thousand and one, I saw Albert and we talked about his concern of the Russian surge into the South France, the French Riviera. The Russians through the nineties have been predominantly laundering money in Switzerland that was there, that was there out of home base. But the Swiss had enough and told him to move on, and they did, and they were beginning to move into the south of France. Albert had concerns about that. He also had concerns about various people from all kinds of nationalities because Monaco's a melting pot and the crossroads of everybody everywhere around the globe, especially wealthy people, and he had concerns about some of the people who were trying to enter his social orbit, as everybody tries to do in Monaco. In fact, the ongoing contest is who can brown their nose the deepest. So he thought it would be a good idea to retain me as his intelligence advisor, specifically to look into the Russian influence in Monaco, but also to check out various persons who were trying to enter his social orbit, and retained me in June of two thousand and two to do that. The first thing I did was I realized that on my own, and with some contacts I had that I brought into the situation with me, we would not be able to provide Albert with the kind of intelligence we really needed to unless we had some assistance that didn't cost us any money. So I embarked on creating liaison relationships with other intelligence services, primarily at first the CIA and Britain's six. And my pitch was very simply that pretty soon Prince Albert de Monico, once his father passed, would be the monarch, and he wanted to do something about the corruption in Monaco and about money laundering, so they very kindly signed on. We created liaison relationships and whenever I needed to know about any topic or individual, all I had to do was provide them the names, and they would run traces and they would provide what I needed to give to Albert so that he could be better informed. On top of which, Cia M I six offered to come brief him on any given subject. Once we had David Steel of the famous Steele dossier. At that time, he was apparently running Russia House, the Russian Division inside I six, and he personally came to Monaco to brief Albert and me on Putin and Russia. He was very polished, very professional. It was a great briefing. Sorry that he ventured off in private, the private sector and went a wrong direction. That was later explained to me how that can have and we can get back to it, but I don't want it to interfere with what we're talking about here. I organized liaison relationships. When Prince Regnier passed in April two thousand and five and Albert ascended the throne, my role changed. Excuse me, let me have a little bit of water here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean It is interesting. I mean what I know that the Russians kind of came into south of France pretty strong before twenty fourteen, before the conflict started, yep, But like, what was the kind of how would they launder their money, how would they launder their assets from the Putin era? I guess it would be the post just.
Speaker 2: Normal confidential banking in Monaco banking at that time, anybody come in and launder money. It's not as easy now, but it's easier in Monaco than in most places because a lot of people have had to reform, or the international financial community will. We'll put them on a gray list or a black list and they won't be able to communicate with the rest of the world. But back then, in the early aughts, anybody could open. Well, you'd have to have a bunch of money. But if you were a Russian coming in, the banks were glad to have you. You show up with ten million dollars, even in cash and suitcases, and you have an account. And that may still happen today, although less likely. I'm sure they've gotten far more sophisticated about that. But that's the answer confidential banking. I was saying earlier that after Prince Albert ascended the throne, I created the Monaco Intelligence Service. I no longer had to be just intelligence advisor. I created a service because that's what it was at that point, and it needed to be, because we then embarked on creating a whole new slew of relationships with foreign intelligence services all around Europe. And it was very productive for us because once again we could get whatever information we needed quick on just about anything and everything. And I went on to then begin to assemble the various financial intelligence units of the micro European states, states like Luxembourg, Malta, San Marino which is surrounded by Italy, and Liechtenstein, and discovered that before my arrival on the scene to try to organize them, there was absolutely no meaningful contact between the financial intelligence units. Luxembourg actually had and still has a proper intelligence service, but the smaller states they never got beyond financial intelligence units within their police departments. Well, I created an association of micro European intelligence services and we began to have meetings, and we created a common shield among us so that we could keep each other informed about what Russians or other nationalities were popping from one tax haven micro state to another looking for banks to launder their money in.
Speaker 1: All right, So was this kind of the heraldry radio the Monaco Intelligence Services?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's yes, yes, yeah. In fact, I was working with Prince at one point, starting around two thousand and six, I brought into our service Prince Albert's cousin, men by the name of John Leonardo de Massi, uh, and he was the guy who then kind of helped us officialize and struckt these badges and so on, just so we could just so we could go to foreign intelligence agencies and say, see, we really exist, we were real. A lot of them needed more than that. In fact, almost every intelligence service that had a relationship with US first would come to Monaco and they would meet Prince Albert in person at the safehouse that I kept in Monaco, and only then were they satisfied that this was real and that we were often running with an information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not very big. I think it's under twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was there, it was more like thirty thirty plus. Now it's higher because they've created a lot more space in the last fifteen years. A lot more buildings have gone up, and it's closer to forty thousand, now.
Speaker 1: Forty thousand, like permanent residents, like people who were like not.
Speaker 2: Well they called the foreign residents call themselves permanent residents, and that's how they're able to renew their residency permits every few years. But most of them just use it as a as an official residence and then they do things like run up their electricity bills by keeping the lights on so they can when they're called in for an interview, they can try to prove that they're actually living there full time.
Speaker 1: And this is the cover of your upcoming book here Spymaster of Monta Carlo that's come in. That's for all every plane, Bob Bear, which is strange thing. I've had another guest on here who went to school the Valerie Plane and he wrote a book called Ruths. So it's kind of a weird sychronicity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a good guy. I like Bob. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you've had some there. There's some of these famed names, Bill Cooper and all that other stuff. So how long was your stint in Monte Carlo.
Speaker 2: Five and a half years. It went on until about the end of two thousand and seven, at which point it became clear to me, or it became clear to Albert first and then clear to me that he really wasn't going to clean up the principality the way he promised to his subjects and to all of the intelligence services that I had sold pitched on the fact that he was going to clean up the principality. So he let everybody down. He let he gave his at his speech when he in July of two thousand and five, when he officially was his investiture, he announced a new ethic in Monaco where he was going to clean every thing up. Of course, it alarmed everybody who was doing dirty stuff in Monaco, including most of his ministers and uh and others.
Speaker 1: Dirty stuff. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Corruption and money lot money. Yeah, corruption and money laundery. That's what he wanted to clean up, or at least so he said. I think he meant it at the time. And but he let down his subjects.
Speaker 1: He let down what type when you say corruption, what type of corruption? Oh? What were they doing like stealing tax money?
Speaker 2: Or well no, but for example, I'm going to use the example of his own palace accountants, who a couple of years ago let me go back his own politic palace accountant was engaged in UH real estate corruption by aligning himself with real estate interests who were bidding on major projects in Monaco, UH secretly working for them while influencing the prints about where to go and who to give the bid to in exchange for a secret stake lots of money. That's a good example right there. It took in fact, we investigated the guy, and we investigated Albert's personal lawyer and pointed out to Prince Albert that they were both terribly corrupt. Albert didn't want to know, he didn't believe it. What happens just a couple of years ago, would all caught up with him and the palace accountant, whose name was Claude Palmero, was evicted from the palace, escorted to his car by the carabinieri and has been at war with the palace ever since. There's a big fight going on in Monaco between the Palace and the ex palace accountant, who Albert knew was corrupt twenty years ago but didn't do anything about it. Then only finally did something a few years ago when the French media exposed his corruption.
Speaker 1: Got it for people who don't know. Monaco's right there on border between France and Italy, so it's literally like in between them both very tiny Prince Valley. So after you left you kind of have, you know, writing other books. You're Montecito, You're in California, and then you started a substack And what made you interested in covering New Mexico and Bill Richardson's connection to it.
Speaker 2: Well, like so many journalists, I've been following the Epstein case, Epstein case, and now the Epstein files with great interest, and it was surprising to me to discover that although they had searched Epstein's various properties, that they never really did a search of Zoro Ranch, which was his mansion like property in New Mexico. And I suspect the reason for that was the influence of Bill Richardson, who was a two term governor of New Mexico in addition to having cabinet jobs in the administration of Bill Clinton. I believe he was the Energy Secretary. And Richardson got implicated in the Epstein stuff by merit of Virginia Goufre, who accused Andrew of having sex with her when she was only seventeen years old. Andrew denied it, and now those denials are now all proving to be false. She also said that when she was in New Mexico, she had sex at the age of seventeen with Bill Richardson. He denied it. He's no longer alive. He passed away a couple of years ago. But there is no reason to disbelieve Virginia Goofred at this point because we now know she was telling the truth about Andrew. Why would she make something up about Bill Richardson. So to me, that's the interesting connection about why nothing ever got done about his ranch searching it even though in twenty nineteen, according to an email in the Epstein files, somebody informed the FBI that the bodies of two foreign females are buried somewhere on the grounds of Zoro Ranch. So the question is what happened? Did the FBI not think to send Cadava dogs Kdeva dogs, not search, not look around for dead bodies? Apparently nothing happened at all? Why did nothing happen? These are good questions. Only now that this has come out, that particular email from the Epstein files has the New Mexico legislators have New Mexico legislators just last week decided to open an investigation into Zoro Ranch. Why did the FBI sit on it all this time? It's there's more to come out, much more to come out. In my opinion, I think so too. There's a lot of the dark evidence of Epstein traffic.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least in the files of him going to Mexico to abuse kids, and New Mexico's fairly close to the Mexican border, and him being in Warres in twenty fourteen, which is a huge town. That's another one of these files. And there's no reason to go to Warres on his list of options. If he can go to Paris and New York and Miami and the Caribbean, there's only one reason to go to Warres. And what's it notorious for trafficking?
Speaker 2: Right? Absolutely? Absolutely. And I'll tell you something I found interesting. I was in New Mexico coming up three years ago. I was in Santa Fe and I was staying at the Anasazi Hotel. Went to the bar there. Bill Richardson was still alive then. It was a few months before he passed, by the way, he was a very young man when he passed. And they've never said why. They just say of natural died in his sleep at his summer home in Chatham, Massachusetts, but never said how or why. Well, when I was there, and I was in the Anasazi bar, probably the you know, the most upmarket bar is Santa Fe, and struck up a conversation with a bartender who told me that Bill Richardson would come in all the time. But the problem with that was he drank too much. He was very bitter, drank too much and was extremely argumentative. And I didn't put that together with Epstein back then, even though he'd already been accused by Virginia Gouffray. But clearly he didn't end his life. His last few years were not very happy. I think he had a sense of what was coming down the pike and how whatever legacy he might have was going to be in tatters. That's what I wrote about on my substack post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it still is here. He is with Bill Clinton, which you never want to be a pictures Frey and Santa Fe. I haven't seen this picture.
Speaker 2: But it just it's new. It came out of the recently released Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wasn't aware of that. Well, so it's just incredible. Have you heard what the guy who was the former head he managed The Grateful Dead, the father of Courtney Love said about Zero Ranch? Not dark stuff was going on there. Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, especially if you've got this suggestion that two bodies are buried there. Maybe there's more than just two. And once again, what are they going to find? Now? They say they're investigating, but who's in charge of the investigation. You can't you really can't trust the investigators anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't. Can you trust the state investigators?
Speaker 3: I mean in New Mexico, Like I don't know, really depends on how influential Bill Richard Bill Richardson continues to be with those aligned with him or or maybe were involved.
Speaker 2: After all, it was in New Mexico. Who else from New Mexico politics or business was at Zoro Ranch? They had to have every reason to want to kill an investigation into the place, right, Maybe that's where the real eyes wide shut room is is in Zoro Ranch. I think Stanley Kubrick was onto something when he made that movie in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: He really was. I mean. The other thing about Zorro was there was like a cop who lived around there and said that there was a barn there that he thought there was an incinerator. Have you heard that one?
Speaker 2: I have not, but it wouldn't surprise me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Let me see what I can bring this one up. This is incredible, Like I mean, I'm trying to find this other other one, but I'll share this. You can find this. I don't know if you've like looked through the files, but you can find this one at EFTA zero one two four nine six two three. Basically, he says, I live in the neighborhood of a property owned by Jeffrey Epstein. Property which is on Zoro Ranch, Worlds Daley, New Mexico's, recently had a large barn constructed. Barn is suspicious as there's a garage door that appears to be a sally port, there's a chimney. Blank is concerned that the property could potentially have an incinerator concealed behind the bar. Is there rumors the property was used for recruited girls to visit with Epstein, but he has no factual evidence to support this claim.
Speaker 2: Rumors.
Speaker 1: Blank heard that rumors that girls from Albuquerque and the Moriarty area who recruited for Epstein. Blank patrolled this area for fifteen years before he retired, So this is somebody who's kind of familiar with that area.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean that that bodes badly and and and and what And Epstein would have had total protection from the governor, from Bill Richardson.
Speaker 1: Because he's blackmailed. Right, So we know Jeff Race said that, you know somebody was sent there, but well who else was sent to Bill Richardson?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like maybe things.
Speaker 2: Going on, but there's all you know, the talk continues as to who he may have really been working for or proved lighting evidence he's probably been providing stuff to a number of intelligence entities because for himself it was all about leverage and new influence.
Speaker 1: And well maybe you can expand on that because he seemed to have connections with the CIA masaude you know, through his through Robert Maxwell, all kinds of stuff, like he seems to have kept going with the Maxwell kind of operation. Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then because of the Maxwell connection, I think Masad in Israel is the most obvious of who if he did have intelligence connections, who he would be ultimately working for and creating honeypot traps for Compromot to be able to leverage as needed by whichever intelligence service, perhaps Masad to for light light leverage. Yes, it's it's blackmail, for sure, but but it's common in the intelligence services and it and it's seems like Epstein had everything wired up and was recording everything that was going on there. And we've yet to see a bunch of that stuff. Hopefully we will get a chance to down the road. But yes, I think it's completely plausible that he was serving an intelligence service, and maybe more than one.
Speaker 1: Which wouldn't be the first. So he's like a triple spy or triple agent or something. They talked about double agents, but like showing somebody something or and that's how he gets away with it, right.
Speaker 2: And he was working. He was working everyone. It was working. He was working everyone he possibly.
Speaker 1: Could, which is smart. That's how you keep from getting arrested, just like Whitey Bulger, right Bulger.
Speaker 2: It was good for a while, but Epstein didn't have a happy ending.
Speaker 1: So so your thought is he died and he was killed in jail.
Speaker 2: I believe. I don't believe in the suicide. No, I believe he was murdered. Yeah, it just too too weird, too crazy. All the cameras get turned off, the guards go to sleep. Now somebody in inmate clothing an orange robe is going up the stairway, I believe. And then the family. The pathologist representing the Epstein family who was there for the autopsy said that there the marks on his neck. We could not be there from hanging, but only from strangulation with through somebody's hands. So I believe I believe he was murdered.
Speaker 1: This yeah, I think you're right. This statement by Hank Harrison, Courtney Love's dad was done a long time ago. This is like ten years ago in a different forum somewhere on Facebook that he writes, since my daughter was an Epstein black book in two thousand and three, Incent she bragged me about how she was procuring victims for him. I think I have a right to speak with some authority here. The crimes are ten times worse and one hundred times more numerous and more, and you can imagine the New Mexico's or a ranch is bad. But when victims were worn out, they would simply be taken to the desert and buried, or taken to see weighted down that dumped overboard. The ones who survived are lucky to be alive. You're talking multiple slave murders here. Clinton did not cure procure slaves. Trump did google me before you reject this comment.
Speaker 2: Mhmm. That is very intense.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's multiple different stories that are coming out about that place, which is very isolated, like it's apparently in the middle of nowhere. Like that's my understanding. Yeah, yeah, So people check out his substack. It's it's your last name, right, It's.
Speaker 2: Just it's Robert Eringer dot substack dot com.
Speaker 1: Robert.
Speaker 2: I post something every day. I lately have been focusing on Monaco because of this book coming out. I'd actually moved on in my life from it, but if I decided the truth needed to be told, and that's why this book's appearing, and that's why I'm writing more often about it on substack. But I write on a whole lot of issues, and I write a weekly news review which I spell R E v U E because I kind of poke fun at what's going on in the news. And it is also published simultaneously by Santa Barbara Current.
Speaker 1: So there it is right there. So you're a Caravan to Midnight.
Speaker 2: That is today's news review.
Speaker 1: Yes, so news review a bunch of different articles there. When is your book being published?
Speaker 2: March nineteenth and it's now available on pre order from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other internet book booksellers.
Speaker 1: And you have your other books there as well too.
Speaker 2: So you've got Bruse Yeah, yeah, they should be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, written the Spymaster and me. I mean, you have a pretty good art. It looks like you've written about ten books or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I read write novels as well, and my latest thing's been I went through a phase where I like to write road novels where I take a real road trip and marry it with a fictional plot and characters. I did that with a book called Motional Blur that was published by Skyhorse in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of authors from Skyhorse. It's a good outfit. Is there anything you'd like to add? I mean worth the forty five minute mark. Do you want to take some comments or check the comments? Here's like I don't know if you were following, but there's a lot of people talking. Great interview, says Southwest. Thank you, Thank you, Robert says Jack.
Speaker 2: I saw the comment there said why keep him alive? Meaning how did I escape all that? The simple answer is, if I'd stayed in Monaco any longer, I believe that my life was at risk because I had the Palace accountant gunning for me. He actually tried to end the intelligence service without Prince Albert's authority, but he pretended Prince that he had Prince Albert's authority to terminate my intelligence service, even though he had no idea what the extent of it was, or all the relationships we had with other intelligence services. I had him seriously stared me, and then Prince Albert's personal lawyer, Terry Lacoste, who was in cahoots with the accountant in their real estate corruption, and then I had I became better known for the first few years as an intelligence advisor, and even when I started the Monaco Intelligence Service, I was very invisible. But once we had the Albert had the good chief of staff who was actually trying to implement a cleanup program. Word began to get around that Albert had his own intelligence apparatus, and a lot of people were upset about that. They didn't like the idea that Albert could have information that didn't come from Monaco's Interior Ministry. Up until then, the police couldn't even get their information through to the Palace. It was all filtered by the Interior Ministry and controlled. So nobody wanted Albert to have an intelligence service. Nobody wanted to be cleaned up. And I'm the guy who suddenly they realized was running it. And it was at that point where I decided, not only wasn't going to wasn't I going to put up with this any longer, because clearly Albert was not going to clean things up like you said he would, but I think my life was at risk as well as an official for him. I six told me, you better at least close down your safe house here, that little apartment that where we'd have all of our meetings and where I slept when I was at Monaco. He said, because you're going to get firebombed. And at the time when the accountant actually tried to terminate our intelligence service, I realized the word was out. I did feel threatened, and I understood that if I stayed longer, that I might not exist beyond that for very long.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, South Towers has great interview, Sana says, thank you. Jack asked you, why did why einboard Mama by the girl? Why was that his choice?
Speaker 2: I guess he didn't know how to get rid of the body. Ira Ir was very lazy. So the idea of taking a body down from an apartment into a car and putting it in a trunk, I didn't think he had a car. He would have had to involve somebody else who would then be a witness against him, maybe possibly turn him in. I would. I mean, I'm only thinking on his behalf. But he probably thought it was the safest place to keep her and not be discovered that he'd murdered her. Why it took the Philadelphia police two years to get a warrant to go into his house when everybody her family knew that she was the last person he saw. Once again, a lot of it is incompetence, in bungling. It's not just when the FBI doesn't do stuff when they should have done. It is because they're hiding something. It's because of sharing competence and bungling. Things like that seemed to have just happened in Tucson, Arizona, with with this abduction, right.
Speaker 1: Kent says, great interview. Thanks Kent. Silent wants to ask me about Bill Kobe, Kobe and dB Cooper. That seems like a stretch. You ever heard that theory.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that theory.
Speaker 1: I never have a very interesting. Good thing you got out. Jack says, great interview. So we had one hundred and sixty live listeners, So thanks for listening everybody. Thanks for the comments. And is there anything else you'd like to add Robert before we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: I think we I mean I could go on for another two hours, but I think we can.
Speaker 1: We'll have you back after you publish the book. Then I can read it and I can ask you some perfect questions.
Speaker 2: Great, I'd love to join you again and your listeners.
Speaker 1: So you have a substack. Do you have a website yet or it's just yourself?
Speaker 2: Well I did at one point, but I merged it with substack. So Robert Eringer dot com goes to the substack.
Speaker 1: Got you. So it's Robert Eringer E R I n G E R dot substack dot com. Yes, I'll put and I'll put up. That's a silences. Thank you. William says, having back for sure. Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: Definitely come back anytime you like.
Speaker 1: And truth Seeker says, I like this guy a lot. Jan Vieira says it was a pleasure, learned a ton, so thanks for coming on. Really appreciate it. Again. The guest is Robert Aarringer E R I N G R. And then he has a book coming out which I showed that the cover of it, so keep an eye out, guys. It's a Spymaster of Monte Carlo, Tales of Royalty Espionage and betrayal, betrayal. So Robert, thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you. William appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, stay there, stay there, okay, okay we