Speaker 1: Did one an AFC North running backs cement his status as an early second round pick, What do we know about one rookie tight end that we didn't know before last night? And who is the proper target to select in the Jacksonville Jaguars backfield? Plus the ten time FFPC League champion and twenty twenty five f FPC pros versus Joe's drafter will lead mock Bull will hop aboard to discuss his strategy for this year's challenge, his expectations for Tyreek Kill this season, and much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, starts that can't stay on the pressure.
Speaker 2: I've seen.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live and horror raud the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: With your host, Eric.
Speaker 3: Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Robin greetings and salutation. See all of you Bolcaholics here tuning in live to the f f PC High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. The Blcoholics are here, the f lix are here, and so are you. It is the freshest episode of the hsff O were presented to you by my f FPC dot Com. Once again, I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. You know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown, the f FPC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network, and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship. Connect with me on x at. Eric Balkman, my co host, is the definitive commissioner at Fantasy Football Farrel Elliott bring him on shortly. Coming up on tonight's show, We're going to debate George Pickens Fantasy value in Dallas, how much you should be targeting the pieces of the Houston Texans passing game and the ten time FFPC League champ and twenty twenty five FFPC pros versus Joe's drafter. Walid Mockbull is going to join us to talk about Travis Etn, Marshaun Lloyd, and so much much more. If you want to connect with the show on x it is at hsff our, check out Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC dot com, post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com slash HSFFO, or you can also email the show at High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, send them in now. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, X posts and emails on the Fantasy Feedback segment coming on later and in the show, shout out to our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob. Want to let you know in case you were not aware, and if you've been watching this show, you definitely should be aware that the FFPC Fantasy Pros Championship is now the FFPC Big Gorilla, a million dollar grand prize at stake three und fifty dollars to enter. You're gonna get a fifty dollars discount for every third team you sign up. Don't forget about the seven Bananas promo, where you can win free FFPC Bestball Tournament teams, FFPC Main Event teams, f FPC High Society teams, and a free jungle SAPARi for four or fifty thousand dollars, and that's without even doing anything in the contest, just forgetting the seven pick multiple times in a row. The FFPC Main Event is also something we're proud to call our second or i guess, our first million dollar contest. It is a million dollars going out to first place. So that's two count them, two separate FFPC challenges that have a million dollar grand prize. Don't forget it's a six million dollar prize pool. Live draft slow drafts going off each and every day until the start of the NFL season. FFPC Superflex and Bestball tournaments are available now at my ffpc dot com. That Bestball tournament features a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize only costs one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter. The Superflex grand prize is one hundred grand that's only thirty five dollars to enter, and we added one hundred thousand dollars runner up grand prize in the FFP Bestball Tournament this year as well. If you like playing Dynasty, and quite frankly, who doesn't at this point, you like playing fantasy football, do it every single day of the year. My FFPC dot com is your home for that. We've been doing it for fifteen years, two thousand plus leagues. None have ever folded. You are in an FFPC dynasty league for as long as you want to be in it. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with a friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. I am proud to bring on the definitive commissioner in Fantasy football, one Farrell Elliott Farrell. So good to have you on tonight, and I am proud to let you know that I am now a member and a drafter of the super Luke KFFFC Slow May a main event. I was texting back and forth with our mutual friend Jim Cole, who comes from the Pacific Northwest. He and I are sharing a team in that and if you release another slow Draft, I can tell you we're probably going to be in that one as well. So KFFFC dot com is to go. Plenty of online stuff available. I believe Northern Kentucky has sold out, correct me if I'm that on that If I'm wrong. There's still some stuff in Louisville. But the main event onlines, which are going on like almost every night until the start of the season, that's where it's at at KFFS dot com.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, in a main event in Cincinnati has sold out. I'd like to thank everyone from our northern Kentucky because you know we are no longer in Cincinnati, even though it is the Cincinnati Airport Marriott Hotel. That's where you'll find us. And all the people that are coming already.
Speaker 1: You know, I already know where they're going.
Speaker 4: But yes, go online, and we still have some live spots in louis Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: You are so correct.
Speaker 4: What I want to bring attention to tonight, my friend, is that in the chat room, it appears that all of our listeners are also keeping an eye on tonight's exhibition schedule. We've got a great exhibition schedule for football. The Jets just landed and got hotels at the Paper Valley Hilton there at Appleton. There good to go in primetime tomorrow night against the Packers.
Speaker 1: Now, our guest is just nice, hold on, hold on before you get to that farrely, just as long as you bring up the Jets stand at the paper Valley. I had to pick up my daughter at my folks house tonight. We had dinner there and as we're driving home, we go downtown College Avenue here in Appleton, Wisconsin, and the fans are already hanging out at the front of the paper Valley hoping for photos, selfies and autographs from Brest Hall, from Aaron Glenn, from Justin Fields, and all the Jets that are going to be staying there tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, and rude for Sam Jackson, number sixty eight offensive line. We'll play in the second half, you know. And look what's the name of our guest tonight?
Speaker 1: We have Walid mock Bull on the show tonight, lead Champ.
Speaker 4: Yes, and Walid comes in with his own fans. Now, this is a good thing, these guys coming into greet Walid, his his crew is here in support. And then we have James Hicks for you got an anchor anywhere? Handy right here Anker is live. James six shows up and he gives us a compliment. He says the weekend starts with the best show in fantasy football, which is high praise from James Sick and is the reason that James Hicks is loved, and then we have John Terry, and John Terry says what channel James, no one else has done. James gives his John gives his own laugh out loud. So I am. I'm dealing with the fact that we're having Terry in the room at the ballroom this this year, and you know, I'm gonna work one of the biggest struggles in my life.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna take it on.
Speaker 4: Since we sold out Cincinnati early, I've got a little extra time. I'm gonna help John Terry begin to build a fan base and become a little more Kentucky's sensibilities. It's gonna be a tough job, football key.
Speaker 1: You think I can do it? I listen, if anybody can, it's you.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely excited to see John not only in Louisville, but in Las Vegas as well.
Speaker 4: You'll leave from Louisville to Las Vegas and get their early.
Speaker 1: It's such a fun like you know, we like anybody who's watching this show. You know, your next four weekends are set right, so you have this weekend of drafting the prep for Northern Kentucky, which is next weekend. Then after Northern Kentucky, we get Louisville, which is gonna be massive once again this year. I can't wait to get down there for that. Then you have Labor Day weekend where you have the big Gorilla Labor Day drafted on KFFSC is popping off that weekend. It's sort of your last gas before Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas for all the FFPC main events this year. And that's week one, man, and then we're off and running. We are off and running after.
Speaker 4: That, and you know about it's it's just a great, great time of the year, and it's all the early drafting that we did is paying dividends. Now. If you look at the draft boards, you'll see some of the names that were drafted at our Super Bowl event and then the never too early in the FFPC, and you'll see all these things that are happening and you'll say, hey, man, I've secured these players on my roster a long time ago. You know, Derrek Greer chimed the end of day after Tyler Warren's pretty successful go and he said, you know what, I've got this player all throughout my early Kentucky drafts, and you know, excited about that. So it's a great You mentioned drafting year round, and I think that's what everything you do.
Speaker 1: You know, I just the more I do it, it just it feels like, you know, whether you're drafting in January or February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, it's always new. Like I know, we're drafting for one season, but the draft is always new. Things always change in the draft, and that's why I always encourage people to draft as much as you can, as long as you can, because it's different every time. And the stuff we're going to be talking about on the show tonight is proof positive that you think about a month ago. Even a month ago, nobody was touching Jayden Blue. We talked about this Farrell two weeks ago on the show. Nobody was touching Jayden Blue with a ten foot pole, and now we saw everybody nabbing him over the last couple of weeks because the positive news coming out of Dallas made everybody think that, hey, this is the guy to draft in Dallas. Now as we pivot again, he's dealing with a spring bruised ankle, excuse me, a bruised ankle from Todd Archer coming from ESPN dot com that covers the Cowboys. He stated that there they were still winning for an update from Brian Schottenheimer. But yesterday is when Jaden Blue left practice with an ankle injury. He did not come back, and now we don't know is he gonna miss one week, is he gonna miss two weeks? Is that longer than that? We don't know. Javonte Williams and Miles Sanders is who Blue was pushing getting first team carries. Here he was running after. Now Sanders I will say he was held out for an injury, so obviously Blue was running ahead of him, but he was running with the ones. And when you look at the f FPC Big Gorilla Tournament, which anytime we cite ADP on this show, it's always due to Fantasymojo dot Com, Darren Armani's website, who is the godfather the f FPC pros versus Joe's anytime you are drafting in the FFPC, you want to make sure you are logging into Fantasymojo dot com to get the latest ADP on Jaden Blue and any player quite frankly on that, but I think the thing we have to bring up here, Farrell is what we do with Jayden Blue and drafts right now, because you know you still have Javonte Williams there. Miles Sanders a little bit tinged up as well, but he's the rookie, he's the mystery box and when you consider that, you can get him in a double digit round in the FFPC Big Gorilla or the FFPC main event quite frankly, the KFFFC main event. Right now. This is a guy that I believed in from the get go. I still believe in him, and despite this bruised ankle, I'm still a believer in Jaden Blue. How do you feel about him?
Speaker 4: The Mukye were all over Rockie Irvin last year and it seems like Blues this year's Irving for us.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna go that far.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna go that far, but there's a non zero.
Speaker 4: Nancy could be right yeah, well, you know, well if he's got a boot on, which is done for the comfort of the player. Now, Sean Adam Hahn dropped in here and said it's a bone bruise. Other reports say it's a heel bruise, which could be the same thing depending on how deep the heel bruise is. It's all a lot of personal aspect of how these guys recover from it, what their pain tolerance is. But it has the attachment of the nagging injury, and that's surely not what you want with a rookie in his first year, is nagging injury. But I've flowed the Cowboys of getting this player in the mix. I'd like to see. There's lots of other rookie backs that I would have liked to have seen play more in their first year. Blue is a situation where if he can't get on the field, I think he's an interesting player. Five foot nine inches of a real aggressive size player is less than two hundred pounds. But yeah, I like him. Good cutback speed, good player.
Speaker 1: So the next thing I want to go to is something we saw last night in the Bengals game. Chase Brown five carries for twenty three yards. He also was targeted by Joe Burrow three times. He caught three all three targets as well for twenty five yards. This was a player who was out there not just by himself farroh. He was out there with Joe Burrow. He's out there with Jamar Chase He's out there with t Higgins. If there was any doubt that you had that Chase Brown is not going to be featured in the Bengals offense, quite frankly, after what we saw last night, we should believe in Chase Brown at this point. Even though Taj Brooks was featured quite a bit, it was with the twos and threes. Chase Brown was out there with the ones. I have full confidence in Chase Brown once again this season, despite his draft capital and despite his size.
Speaker 4: If you don't think Chase Brown is going to be featured in this offense, that means that you had red Zone on a three week trial last year because he wasn't featured during the first three weeks, not a lot, and he still ended up two hundred and twenty nine carries over the rest of the of the year. Balky, how many receptions? Don't look, how many.
Speaker 1: Receptions Chase Brown? How much? Let's say, honest, I'm gonna throw it out fifty two fifty four.
Speaker 4: You're right on the number. And that's with doubt. That's with little play in the first three games. In one game against Baltimore, a game that the Bengals lost in which they were trying to match that offense. Nine catches, two hundred and twenty nine carries. This player was featured last year. He'll be featured even more this year.
Speaker 1: It's kind of you.
Speaker 4: Know, when you wonder, it makes you wonder what Cincinnati was thinking about in his rookie year. We just say he's an example of one of those backs you would like to see play earlier.
Speaker 1: You know, why didn't they get him?
Speaker 4: Why didn't they get him on the field, But now they learned they got him on the field.
Speaker 1: And I don't think he's coming off. I don't think he is either. I mean, I think tids Brooks will be out there sometimes, but not enough to affect Chase Brown's ADP in the in the late second.
Speaker 4: Early third round. Well now wait a minute, a late second, early thirty In our latest KFFSC draft, YEP, Jamie Cox, who was on our show last week before I had to bolt, Jamie drafted him in the middle of the second round. He is a guy that if you want, you're gonna target, see, I'm gonna go get it because you know, Jamie Cox feels just like me. He's gonna catch more than fifty four balls. How many backs you think are gonna catch more than fifty four balls, I'll be happy with fifty four balls. You know, he's gonna get more than two hundred and twenty nine yards, which means over a thousand yards rushing. He's going to push some of the first round draft picks. It's those superlative seasons that they say that many of our listeners say that Barkley is not going to have and they're waiting for Henry to break down and all this kind of stuff. Well, if you believe that, then Chase Brown is your guy. Push him up the boards to.
Speaker 1: Your point, Farrell and I just realized this on Fantasy Mojo. His adp has I wouldn't say shot up, but moved up over the last two days in the FFPC Big Gorilla, where drafters are going for a million dollar grand prize two eight on average for Chase Brown, however, he's gone as high as the two to oh one. So there are some Chase Brown truthers out there that are willing to take him early and often be wary of that, especially after last night's performance for the Bengals. Coming up, Terry's coming up, all right, let's yeah, don't forget all those Bengals, we're playing against a second string defense.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no, damn, come on, John, First of all, all you want in preseason, okay, what do you want? First guys to line up? Let's let us line up in the right position. Let's snap the ball and throw it to somebody who's in the right position to catch it or hand it. All it's repetitions. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And and and in John's defense, he's right, However, far back up your to back up your comments on this. Like Chase was out there, Higgins is out there, Burrows out there. We don't doubt the talent of any of those players. I think what cemented Chase Brown for me was knowing how the Bengals treated their supernovas in Burrow, Higgins, and Chase. They're treating Brown the same way. So I don't necessarily bank I don't necessarily banking. Oh my god, Brown was unbelievably productive. I bank in. He was out there with all those other starters, and he was out there a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a sharper guy like our guest would have would have caught your swag there.
Speaker 1: He probably would have. Yes, and his fan club is weighing in one more point I want to make before we get to Wilead mockbol tonight, the ten time FFPC League champ. You mentioned this with Derek Greer early on Tyler Warren last night. Farrell three targets, three catches forty yards, technically four catches on four targets for forty seven yards, but that one was called back because of an offensive penalty on a screen pass. This is good. Here's what I take away from that Colts game. Richardson got hurt. We know that Daniel Jones did not look great. We know that the quarterback that is going to be in charge of this offense this year probably affects guys like Michael Pittman, with all apologies to you and Josh Downs more than Tyler Warren. I think, regardless of who the quarterback is this year, between Richardson, between Jones, I don't think Tyler Warren is going to be all that effected. I think that this is a player that if you skip the early round tight ends and you wait till nine of them are off the board or ten of them off the board, I'm gonna look up what his ADP is right now. Tyler Warren is a player I'm not gonna say he's gonna be a league winner. He could greatly help you this year. He's moved up to tight end ten. Yep, he's going at the seven to eleven. So he is still going behind Kelsey, Ingram Andrews and Djoku, but he has moved ahead comfortably, in front of Loveland or in Frondier, Ferguson who also had a back intusion yesterday, and Green Bay's own Tucker Craft mac and Cheese. He is going ahead of all those guys right now. Tyler Warren, I think is a player I'm probably gonna be I've already been in business with in the k FFFC this year. I think I'm gonna be in business with him more as we get closer, as we're less than a week or exus me less than a month away from the start of the NFL season, I think' gonna be drafting more of Tyler Warren.
Speaker 4: You know, damn straight, and you know I would like to of all those teams that have pumped him up and he's moving up the boards, I would be curious to know what percentage he's the lead ted in and what percentage he's to support tidy end yes, guy, I think that we might might see see that more often for that player than not.
Speaker 1: I want to without further ado, because his fan club is gonna riot in the YouTube chat right now if I don't bring him on.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna bring yeah. I mean, anticipation is what this show is all about. I'm glad these guys are here. You know they're you know so.
Speaker 1: So this player that we're bringing on right now, ladies and gentlemen, has not eight, not nine, but ten f FPC league titles to his name. He drafted in the FFPC pros Versus Joe's and you say bal recognize the same at all. It's because he was in the Slow Draft, which we don't cover on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. He was in the mysterious Bermuda Triangle Slow Draft number seven for the Pros Versus Joe's this year. He's here to talk about that, as well as all of the drafts that he has done so far with the FFPC in twenty twenty five, Please welcome in the dude, the guy the Joe that was drafting from the sixth spot in the FFPC Pros Versus Joe Slow Draft, the ten time lead Champ, mister Walid mock boll Walid, welcome into the show night, So glad to have you on tonight. Man, good evening, and how are you gentlemen?
Speaker 2: First of all, excuse my friends. You know, you let a couple of people know that you're gonna come kick it with the great Balky and Ferrell, and all of a sudden, you know, they're they're embarrassing me backstage.
Speaker 4: No, they're they're your friends. When you have a policy like that, it shows that you're doing a lot of things right in this world.
Speaker 2: Lily, I appreciate I appreciate them, and appreciate you all for having me on. Is it's like football holidays, right, we got preseason kicking off. I know the sickos like us have been drafting for a few months, so now it's like we get to see Travon Henderson house call kick return, and all of a sudden, you know, we're feeling pretty good about taking him in a round four. There's a lot of a lot of energy in the air, so I'm sure we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the Henderson Special Teams touchdown tonight. Henderson also had one carry for eighteen yards, tonight as well, so he's you put him on nice exactly three catch us for twelve yards. I've seen enough will lead. We don't need to see any more from Trivia and Henderson. I have a local radio show here in northeast Wisconsin, and I was ripping Matt Lafleur for playing the starters tomorrow night against the Jets. I don't want to see it, man, Keep these guys healthy for the season. It's what we all want to see. And I think the great thing about this, too, will lead is is you know, draft this and I'm this at the top of the show. Drafting as much as you can in the winter, in the spring, in the early summer, in the midsummer, it always feels like you were entering into a new draft every time you draft the team, because not only does ADP change, not only does player evaluation change over the course of a year, but you're seeing, like FFPC drafters themselves, they want to draft different teams, they want to do different things. So it's like the draft you saw in May that's gone. The draft you saw in late June that's gone. The draft you saw in mid July. It's not happening anymore. It's always something different, and I think that's what makes it so much fun and quite frankly so challenging. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And then it's also like, oh, you want to wait until Labor Day to start drafting. You think that gives you control over what's going to happen. I promise that we know very little about what's going to happen, so draft early and often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's old school thinking in a new school world, right, And that's and to your point too, like like that that I'm discouraging people are draft now. Everybody should be drafting as much as they can before the start of the season. But the closer we get to the start of the year, everybody has the same information. We're all drinking from the same fire hose, and and and stuff is not covered up as it was before. We're going to get into so much more regarding that throughout the program tonight. Before we get into it will lead I want to ask you, when you are not winning these ten FFPC leagues, when you're not drafting in the FFPC pros versus Joe's, what are you doing to keep yourself busy for a living? M?
Speaker 2: Well, I am I'm a recruiter, a headhunter. You know, that's why I have this goofy headset. I'm on the phone working with good people and good organizations and trying to align you know, that long term fit. So more or less, it's a game of chance, right you Just all you can do is put people in the right positions and be at peace with what happens.
Speaker 4: It's so fantastic, Monky, we've got another agent on the show. Yeah, how great, It's wonderful. I love that your Pros Versus Joe's. We would have loved covering your drafting. You had to be thrilled when you got the invite to come in.
Speaker 1: Everybody does.
Speaker 4: You're one of the reasons that the pros go home and talk about everything except winning the Pros Versus.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 4: So what did you come away with from that? How did you like your team? That's sure you liked your team, But what did you come away from that?
Speaker 1: What did you learn and did.
Speaker 4: It change anything about any player from your activities two or three weeks ago in the Pros and the Joe's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great question. So, first of all, obviously honored to get the invite. When I got the fantasy Moji momojo notifications and wait what.
Speaker 1: You guys want me to be in it? Uh?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I was thrilled. It was a free entry, right, so maybe I was a little more creative than I usually got. I think four of my first five picks were non receivers.
Speaker 1: Which almost true. You took McConkie in the second.
Speaker 2: Okay, so for yeah, so I should say McConkie was the only receiver.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so I misspoke. You are right out of your first five picks from the sixth spot here, McConkie was your only receiver. You did not take a second receiver until round six, and then you started pounding him please go ahead.
Speaker 2: Which yeah, which honestly made me uncomfortable. But knowing that it's the best ball format, knowing that with f f PC you get two flex options, I just leaned into it. I said, you know what, I'll start with Josh Allen in a round three and I think I got Camara in round four.
Speaker 1: So then you took Laporta in round four and then good for me.
Speaker 2: Then good for me.
Speaker 1: So then I was like.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I I really do like the receiver options from you know, round six to like round nine to ten, and then there are some fun guys late in the draft that in a redraft format I'm not necessarily targeting, but maybe have my eyes on waivers. But in best Ball, it's like I don't have to decide, so you kind of just pick your path and then you lean into it and then try to make the best possible team out of it.
Speaker 1: And kudos to you, by the way, We'll lead Keenan Allen in the eighteenth round. Now it looks like a top thirty five receiver. You get him there after you had already drafted Jade and Higgins, Deebo Samy, Roman dudes say Travis Hunter, some would say like, oh, I don't know about his receivers, and then all of a sudden you hit Alan in the eighteenth and quite frankly, I think I'm not a huge Roman Wilson guy in the twentieth, but it's a twentieth round. Who care?
Speaker 2: Neither am I?
Speaker 1: But the Iam manner picking the nineteenth I think could be a difference maker as well in this format. I want to go off script here a little bit. We were just talking about Tyler Warren and I want to bring him into to focus here as well as Colston Loveland, the two tight ends that were drafted in the first round of the twenty twenty five NFL Draft lab and Glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin. Typically we don't see tight ends drafted this early that are not successful fantasy players in their first year. I have hit on Loveland. Loveland I drafted more in dynasty, but Warren, for whatever reason, I've been getting it more in Best Ball and re draft leagues. I'm bullish on both of these guys. Are you bullish on those tight ends as well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? You're gonna have to make me uncomfortable to not draft these guys quite frankly, Tyler Warren, he is obviously a later breakout, but he has a draft capital. He is a yack monster. And when a team invests that sort of equity in a player, and we saw it yesterday, like he's gonna get designed looks Shane Steike in there. Let's say very into the RPO offense, like, well, why not run the quick passing game to a guy that can break a tackle and get downfield, So especially in a tight end premium format. I mean, this is a guy that can get one hundred catches. Loveland to me, is a little different player. He is more feels more of like a downfield Honestly, you can line him up at the X like he's kind of like a you know, he may not rack up the same amount of volume with with the mounts there, but yeah, I'm looking at it down the stretch of the season. This guy could be a real difference maker. And a round eight pick. Is that where he's going right now? That to me is like I'm not losing sleep taking a guy like that in round eight. That that is I'm taking that every day of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so right now, tying more and tight end ten at the seven eleven. To your point, Colston Loveland nine to four in the NFPC, big gorilla at end thirteen, and he's prob.
Speaker 2: I've grabbed him in a round ten. I've grabbed him in round ten in a main event. In fact, I had a main event where I took Tyler Warren and Colson Loveland on the same team, which at first it's kind of like, Wow, two rookie tight ends. That's gonna be a little uncomfortable, But I feel so secure about Warren's Day one gowl that you know, where's Loveland. I could see him with cole Comet in the mix with the other weapons there. Maybe that's not an immediate plug and play, but yeah, sign me up. I'm taking those guys. You got to push them up to like round six to make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Five maybe to make our where you guys are pushing them. That's right, that's right to make to make our viewers uncomfortable. Farrell, I brought this up with you a couple of weeks ago. In one KFFS Best Ball, I said my top two tight ends, which again KFFS none tight end premium, so it is what it is. But my my first tight end I drafted Tyler Warren. My second tight end I drafted was Colson Loveland. Farrel's like, well, key, you know you gotta get some veteran help on that team. You cannot go. You're doing good with the imitation, thank you. And you know what I did. You know what I did for my third tight end in that format, of course, I drafted Terrence Ferguson. So I am going to bat with three rookie tight ends. We'll see what happens. It's gonna be Fantasy football is supposed to be fun. So we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 4: You know, and the member of your career that came in and said you were subject matter expert, while hey Bulky, ask him question number three because I'm dying to get to this because I know nothing about this subject and I am far from an expert. While he please help, Here comes question number three. Football.
Speaker 1: You know what's wild is I thought I knew this a few months ago, and I don't, And like I feel like the closer we get to the start of the season, the less I know on this. You have four, count them, four running backs in Jacksonville getting meaningful snaps in training camp. One is Travis Etn, the former first round pick. Two is Tank Bigsby, the guy who's been really showing out getting a lot of positive praise. Basehall Tuton is number three, who got the draft capital and a lot of people are very excited what he's going to do under this new leadership of James Gladstone as the GM and Liam Cohen as the head coach. And then lea Quin Allen, who is everybody's favorite late round Brookie draft pick, a pass catcher extraordinaire. I don't have a good handle on this, Do you have a favorite lead in this backfield with the Jaguars right now that you are selecting an FFPC drafts?
Speaker 2: So I will be biased. My wife, she's a Syracuse alum. We you know, we're going down to Atlanta to catch the Orange start the season. So we've watched a lot of la Quinn Allen, right, and I mean, he's a great receiving back, physical back. The right answer to me is just draped Trevor Lawrence, Travis Hunter, and Brian Thomas. And yeah, you figure the running back beIN.
Speaker 1: Out, but well hold on, hold on, just real quick, real quick. Does Brenton Strange figure into that as well?
Speaker 2: Kind of yeah, well you know, Brenon is it's like you're getting It's like getting like some dots at the at the Walmart for ninety nine cents. It's like, all right, go ahead, Yeah you can put it in the cart. But like you get, is that what you want for Halloween? Like, I don't know, But as far as the running back situation goes, it is. I found myself drafting Travis Etn simply because I do think he's gonna be the most likely to really matter touton maybe down the stretch. He's explosive, but what I'm looking for is big plays and receptions and sometimes, I mean, fantasy football is a different game than actual football. And Tank Bigsby, I think great between the tackles, run or physical elusive. But if I'm looking for a guy that can rack up four or five catches, break a fifty yard run, you know, when it's week fifteen, sixteen seventeen in the sprint and I need a thirty burger. If I if I have to pick one, I think ETN round eight, round nine, I'm willing to take that swing.
Speaker 1: So that's your solution on Jacksonville Jacksonville backfield, Harrell, Yeah, well that's exactly.
Speaker 4: I feel real good because that's exactly the same thing I said, less eloquently and with more of a Southern accent. But I did say that same thing in a previous broadcast. Now I have a I have an observation. I'll be real quick about it. I got a buddy, Jay R. Finton, new to Fantasy football one two of our divisions, new in the sense that he's been playing for about five years now. We'll which still gets you as a new guy here in Kentucky. But so he comes in with all these spreadsheets and he sits down and he's put all this together and he's making his pick, and he's using up all the clock and he'll make a pick and then he'll go three maybe five seconds later.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I don't know did you have any moments like that? Because we're you know, you're on a long clock, so I guess you didn't. But looking back on it in your pros and Joe's because Bunky and you went through the players and did a good job of breaking it down, is there anyone that you wish you hadn't And is there anyone that you were glad that you did.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it like this because it's gonna sound I don't want to sound arrogant, but like I when I started, you know, doing all the slows and playing in the FFPC, and you're sitting on the clock right and you can talk yourself into one hundred different things, and you could right after you pick. I've been there where you make a pick and you're like, as soon as I make the pick, let me hit the commissioner note. See if I get the repick. No, no, but you know you kind of gotta let it go. You made the pick for a reason. You gotta trust your intuition. And that's just how I handle it. So when it's a six hour whether it's you know, pros versus show's main event, like, I'm gonna make my pick pretty quick, you know, and usually I have a good idea, but at the same time, you never know. So I try not to beat myself up about it. And soil season's over and then I'll look back at the drop board and see could I have done something different realistically?
Speaker 4: And if I'm with ten championships down, as you're spending a whole lot of times, I wish I had just throwing that in there. Now, does any of your crew that's in the chat play Fantasy Ball with you? They do?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 4: We got some Will you work from your home?
Speaker 1: Like most?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you work from your home?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Are you a bedroom community kind of guy? Which airport do you use there?
Speaker 2: DC?
Speaker 4: Okay, well I want to tell you the DCA or Baltimore. I want to point this out to you has a NonStop flight fifty two minutes seventy nine dollars. We need to get you in Kentucky. Yes, bring this skill set. Uh, we'll still give you an invitation like the pros Versus shows. Unfortunately the free part is not part of the deal at this point.
Speaker 2: But I'll buy you dinner.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't have to yo, sir, I'll buy you dinner. We cooked so much damn fried chicken. You know, balkey one year mark Selena said, Pharaoh, is it wrong if I go back and get him more chicken? I said, well, no, you get as much chicken as you want. He said, well, I've already had a dozen esus. He's literally going into the bucket. But let's get back to fantasy.
Speaker 1: And selenas, by the way, weighs like one hundred and forty pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all grease and but walky, you got another running back you can't figure out.
Speaker 1: Go There's there's a couple of them. There's a couple of them that I can't figure out, and I.
Speaker 4: Want to You got one that you've been trying to figure out since last year.
Speaker 1: There's there's one that I want to bring up right now that I think lead you and I are of the same mind on, and that's Jalen Warrant. This is a player that I feel like and I've been saying on this on these airwaves, Aaron Rodgers, not that he made Aaron Aaron Jones career, but he has checked down to running backs quite frequently over the course of his twenty plus years in the NFL, and I think that continues this year. Why Number one, because he can't run anymore. And number two, Jalen Warren is a pretty talented pass catcher in the KFFSC and I think in the FFPC as well. We have seen a lot of people I know myself included in the KFFFC been grabbing Jalen Warren is my running back three a lot, and I feel really good about that. Is that a strong move or is that something you would tell people to shy away from.
Speaker 2: No, I love it. I love it when I look at Jalen first of all, just Jalen Warren the player. If you eliminate the fact that, yeah, he's undrafted and you had to really grind his way to even get on the field, when you look at the player, he is explosive, he's physical, he's elusive, he's a really good pass catcher, and he's a good pass protector. The only thing you could say he lacks is just the home runs feed right, he's probably not gonna rip, you know, he doesn't have that four to four speed. Everything else works really well for fantasy and works really well for a quarterback like Aaron Rodgers right two minute offense. I feel pretty good that Jalen Warren's going to be the guy. They only have dk Metcalf who's not never been like a twenty eight percent target share guy, so prime opportunity right there for someone to him to potentially be the number two, if not number three pass catcher. And then Caleb Johnson, who I think could be great. I don't know, but what it feels like everyone's already assuming he's going to be the goal line back. Whereas I think some of the stuff that worked against Jalen Warren the last few years, the veteran deference, which Nause kind of he was the guy, he's going to be the guy, it might actually work in Jalen Warren's favor now, Whereas I think a lot of people are seeing it as well. He was never that guy when Nause was there, so how why would he be the guy now? They just spent mind you, a third round pick, not a first round pick, not a second round pick, a third round pick, and we have an offensive coordinator that we know is going to run the piss out of the ball. So he is a fun player. You're not really paying anything for him. I think worst case, you're looking at a dude who you can plug it in during bye weeks. But the steiling cases, you look up and he's getting four or five catches a game and scoring touchdowns on a run heavy team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he works in best ball. I think he definitely works in managed leagues as well. Jalen Warn, I'm glad to hear you back me up on that as well. Now I'm looking for some backup on this, and quite frankly, maybe I don't need it because I've shied away from this guy lately, even though I was drafting him heavily earlier. Marshaun Lloyd was a player that was drafted by the Packers on Day two of the NFL Draft in twenty twenty four, and he ran into a bevy of problems last year. An ankle injury he had to have his appendix removed. I think Matt Lafleur, the head coach of the Packers, said he was just simply snake bit and then this year he goes down again with a soft tissue injury. It was wild because he gets hurt on a play in training, can't where the Packers are convinced he hurt his hamstring. And then Nate Hobbs, the Packers' corner from the Las Vegas Raiders that they signed this past season, hits him low on the same place. So he's dealing with a couple of things. And it's weird because I believe in this guy. I don't think the Packers want a repeat of how often Josh Jacobs touched the ball in twenty two four at twenty twenty four. I think they want Marshawn Lloyd involved more this year. And yet he just can't stay on the field. So I have to ask you with him getting dinged up, and I don't know if he's returned to practice yet, how concerned are you right now drafting until the start of the season, How concerned are you about this softissue injury hamstring right now for Marshaon Lloyd.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not like he can get his appendix removed again, right, So we're good there. Sometimes things happen, right football one injury rate, it's just too early to know if this is a guy who's going to fizzle out because of injuries and never really have the opportunity. I think he had an acl in college that could happen to anyone. But funny enough, he was like one of my highest drafted players even before the NFL Draft. I thought the Packers invested the draft capital. He's an explosive player. I like the Packers. I like that team, and like you said, Balkey, like I do think the Packers want him to have a role. So this growing thing, it seems, you know, bite my tongue, minor. Whereas if if it was any other player, I don't know if it would necessarily be a big deal, right Like, because it's him, it's kind of like, okay, now we're definitely over it. So you know, where's he going? Round thirteen round? I mean, these are guys that you could just drop, right Like, these are literally guys you could drop. So I'm gonna I'm gonna find out. So I'm right there with you. I think the offense is good. The dude, he's not gonna leave Jacobs. We know what Jacobs can bring to the table. He is a pure handcuff bet. But it's a long season and Brown sixteen right to me around thirteen to fifteen. These are like one dollar players right here.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to a big dollar point, because you know, the ubiquitous John Terry is already complaining that we're talking about the same country.
Speaker 1: No, okay, Farrels, you're gonna bring up John Terry. I have to bring up his comment here they hosted. I'm gonna bring this up. So based on this discussion that we're having on the high stakes Fantasy Football Hour tonight, and their ADPs being in the same range, one being shoot I headed up right here, one being Tyler Warren his ADP at the seven to eleven and Jalen Warren his ADP being at the eight o five A half round separates these warrants and knowing lead that you can start a three tight ends, knowing you could start four running backs, throw the starting lineup out the window. Which Warren would you rather have in the late seventh or early eighty Jalen, It'll have to be.
Speaker 2: Tyler Warren simply because he can, like I said, he can get a hundred catches in this format that is a skeleton key. Whereas you know with a player like Jalen Warren. There are other guys that can match, and yeah, grab them both because I've been grabbing them. That's not it's that's legal in all fifty states.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and the FFPC has no federal restrictions. I'm drafting Tyler, Jalen or any other Warren. You could draft Chris Warren, the old Seahawks running back. You draft him there, there's no legal restrictions that we are under to draft both these players.
Speaker 2: Chris Warren is a throwback, right it is.
Speaker 1: I couldn't think of another Warren player.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I had his football card. I didn't even know who he was.
Speaker 1: That's I do too.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is I had Chris Warren. He was the great Seahawks running back after they had Kurt Warner, not the Rams quarterback, but the old Seahawks running back, Dave Kurt Kurt Warner before that. It's it's wild, man.
Speaker 4: I can'not think of another player named Warren and I can'tn't. Okay, let's go to something. A couple of years ago, one of our guys in the kf FC won an entry to the f f PC. He goes to Vegas first time ever, sits down in the number one position. Tyreek Hill was going off the board late first round, the first pick of the draft. Tyreek Hill, the boy didn't pay dividends. He won his lead there in the f f PC. Tyreek Hill is not that same kind of player. And I want to ask you do you think that he bounces back from a season that I can't tell which came first, the the poor performance, the challenge, relationship with the other players, or his off field demons. How do you deal with Tyreek Hill? Or do you just look the other way? Is the price too big for him with what you saw from him last year?
Speaker 1: Or is he I love that.
Speaker 4: I love that terminology, bulky that needs to go right right into f FPC lore and maybe one of your Kentucky name teams the skeleton.
Speaker 1: Key mating it right now, mad it right now.
Speaker 2: So I will say that, yes, there are yellow orange, maybe red flags, but short of anything crazy which involves him, you know, maybe quitting, pulling in Antonio Brown, just quitting on the team, you know, doing all that. I actually think he is a pretty high floor player if he doesn't get hurt. As long as Tua is on the field. That is really important. If Tua gets injured. Now we're looking at Zach Wilson, who still might be a better option than what they had last year. But the upside is real. And look, I'm playing you know, I know it says ten times FFPC League. I want to finish first from week fifteen th week seventeen, and I haven't really come close to that. And when I look at Tyreek Hill, he's one of very few players that can go out there and get you forty points in a game. And that hasn't My perception of that hasn't changed. I don't think he necessarily has lost a step. So round three that's where he's going. Mid Round three, I'll tell you what, I'm more scared to not draft him, and I am going to take him.
Speaker 1: I like that. So I want to bring a quick story up here. Lead and Ferrell we had god this was the Insider Access and I can't remember who I was talking to, but we did a segment called players were Too Scared to Draft? Players were too scared not to draft, And I brought up Saquon Barkley there when I'm at the one oh three, I'm too scared to draft Barkley, but I'm also too scared not to pick him there at this point. And when you talk about Tyreek Hill, rich reebar was just on the Fantasy Points, one of the Fantasy Points podcasts with Scott Barrett Deeogramnger, friends of the show, and I have to bring up what he said. He's like, when I'm coming to click Tyreek Hill in the early third round, I'm scared to do it, but I'm scared to let him go to somebody else, right, And then when you think about what could happen, you know, whether it's KFFF or FFPC, where you could start a team with Jamar Chase and Tyreek Hill there, Dude, that could be a fantasy game wrecker for everybody else in your league and maybe a million dollar league winner if Tyreek Hill runs peer this year, which could happen. We'll see what happens with that. But I am with you, like we have to start considering seriously Tyreek Hill speaking of other shows, and I don't like to do it on the show, but I will bring this one up because I hosted as well. Vince Staffelino, longtime FFPC player, longtime KFFSC player. He brought up on the road of his high Stakes lowdown about a month ago. How there are wide receivers usually but not always, usually in that seven to nine range that if you hit on one of those guys, there's usually a few guys that in that range every year that outperform their ADP. And I think, while he's right on that, I think this year might be a little bit earlier. Lead you have a wide receiver extravaganza in rounds five to six that you've been hitting a lot of these guys you're talking about, Travis Hunter, DeVonta Smith, George Pickens, Chris o'lave, Jamison Williams. Now I think I'm okay as far as shares wise and ownership wise on the first two in Smith and Hunter, I definitely don't have a lot of Pickens, I don't have enough Chris o'lave, and I need to get more Jamison Williams on my teams. With those five guys right there, I think if you're building teams dominant teams in the FFPC main event, you can go and make sure you get two running backs early and make sure you add one, maybe two of these guys you're wide receiver three or wide receiver four, and dude, you are set up for a big time run. I am one hundred percent with you on as you called it, the wide receiver paradise in rounds five and six. This year.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think after round two, I mean, you know, after round two and you get into round three. We have to be honest, and we do this every year, and that's why I like to look back at previous draft boards and we have to pick certain guys in round three and certain guys, and we just do it because for whatever reason, right, we just we give the reason. We're like, oh, this guy scored more points last year. He's in this offense. But eventually what happens is you can't just pick everyone in round four and you end up getting players that, quite frankly, are just as good as the guys going in round three. And that's how I feel about George Pickens, who he can do what T Higgins does right at the at the two turn, the number two receiver and a high pass first offense, I could score a lot of touchdowns. I think he's gonna be in a more dynamic role, not just locked in as like this vertical X. I could see them move him around, get him on some crossers. I mean, we haven't really seen this guy catch and run. We usually see him do his contested catch thing. Imagine if this guy catches the ball in the middle of the field full speed, he might be breaking off forty fifty hoard touchdowns of that offense. Travis Hunter to me, that is I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because I'm getting him every time round six and you're telling me that this is We're just that worried that he's not going to play enough snaps when the reality is he could end up being a top eight wide receiver. It could be so obvious tomorrow they play preseason. I don't know if the starters are gonna play, but you already know the second if he did what Trayvon Henderson did today, he breaks a big touchdown run. All of a sudden, people like, wait, why am I taking DK Metcalf over this guy? I already know what I'm getting with DK Metcalf. And then that's I mean, I feel DeVante Smith is another guy where there's been times we've taken him around two, three, right, and and the talent profiles there. But now it's guys that are being priced down because of the situation, because of some question marks, but there aren't many question marks. It's like one thing, and if they clear that one thing, we're confident in the talent, We're confident in the offensive environment. And that's I love that. I absolutely love that.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's something you love, real quick, Farrel.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I want to interrupt you because I want to ask an addendum on Hunter and then Pickens. Liam Cohen said, if they're playing sixty five to seventy percent or extly, don't scratch that. Liam Cohen said, if the if they're playing sixty five to seventy STAPs per game on offense, and then he just said, Okay, let's say Travis Hunter is playing eighty percent one of those snaps, which he threw that out there, that was not astra. He suggested eighty percent. And then you're talking about Travis Hunter being out there for eighty percent of snaps. We're loving that as fantasy owners obviously on that. So that's my Hunter point, and then the Pickens point I wanted to bring home here too. This dude is going at that four or five turn right now, is wide receiver twenty five knowing he's not in Pittsburgh anymore, where they develop wide receivers and then sometimes they go on for great careers elsewhere. The every other year theory with Dak Pruscott.
Speaker 2: The.
Speaker 1: Notion that Javonte Williams, Miles Sanders, and Jayden Bluer in the backfield for Dallas is the four to five turn too early for the number two pass catcher in Dallas? Is wide receiver twenty five too early for George Pickens? And if it's not, how early would you consider Pickens in FFPC main event drafts this year?
Speaker 2: I was just so my first main event I got him round six, which I was licking my chops right, I'm gonna slow draft right now. With two of my buddies. I brought them into the main event world. I'm like, we gotta share a team. And I made a joke because we had a three four turn pick and we were just trying to decide how we wanted to play it. We ended up taking Trayvon Henderson, but I was like, we're hoping that Pickens comes back at the five to six turn. But I was like, if you guys want Pickens right now, I'll do it too. So but that's because I just don't think there's that much of a gap as far as draft capital between that three four turn versus round five, six, Like, it's all in our heads. So I just want to let that go, and I think it's it's totally valid. You can take him round four, round five. It's not gonna matter. At the end of the day. You're not gonna be like if only I took Pickens round five and set a round four. He's either gonna be George Pickens that we think he can be an average sixteen to seventeen points a game because he catches ten touchdowns and gets twelve hundred yards, or it's not gonna be a good pick. He's just gonna be okay, and then you move on with your life. Because it's not the first two three round pick.
Speaker 4: You'll be saying you could have had Pittman. You know that's what But you know, now, okay.
Speaker 5: Whenever we get Michael Pittman on as a guest at this time, we got to get at some point, maybe after the season is over and the crops are in, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, he's right around on the tractor. Well, you're finishing up. I will have a one additional commentary to Pickings. I don't think there was any player in the NFL that needed a change of scenery more than Pikets. And I think that's the biggest thing that he's got going. And he went to a team with a culture that will support him and uh that yeah, so yeah, a good deal with Pickets. You guys are you guys are on fire.
Speaker 1: So now I have to ask something.
Speaker 4: We spent the last two or three, definitely two seasons, uh, focusing on the Houston Texas and everyone agrees. Uh, And I believe you will agree with me that Nico Collins belongs at the end of the first round. And you're lucky to have that player on your team. What about the rest of this receiving corps? And are we so lucky to have Nico Collins on the team because we just can't find that standout second receiver. We see some guys that have some spike games, some guys that contribute the tight end didn't do as well last year.
Speaker 1: Is what we've been used to.
Speaker 4: Please break it down, Nico Collins, we agree, Tell me what we should do with the rest of these guys.
Speaker 2: Drafting Honestly, it probably sounds ridiculous, like who do I not like right at this point? But I love the Texans, right. I get the concerns of that offensive line. Listen, people were taking CJ. Shroud in round six, round five, said a lot. I thought that was crazy. You're gonna take a pocket passer, regardless of how incredible his rookie season was. I think I got in like round sixteen, seventeen, you know, in a draft earlier. But Nico Collins is like modern day Julio Jones if he's healthy, That's who he looks like when I watch him. I'm just like, this guy is just different. I think that Jayden Higgins where you're getting where we round nine, round ten, Yes, sir, sign me up. I'll take that. And then Jalen Noah. I'm like, he reminds me of Tank Dell. He's also a very physical scene stretcher. He can get downfield. Obviously, all three of these guys aren't gonna just necessarily hit your lineup, like there may be better in best fall sort of situations, but I've been drafting all three. I'm very overweight on the Texans. If they can protect CJ. I think this is a quarterback that can throw forty touchdowns, right, I think this is an offensive environment that can really they can do what the Bengals did right now, they'redeed. My concern is their defense is really good, so in turn, that might prevent them from really airing it out. But a lot of the concerns around their offensive line last year, I mean, they lost to Laramy Tunsel. Probably not good to get get, you know, let go of your all pro left tackle, But it seemed like a lot of their issues were past protect like you know, pass protection coaching, like unblocked guys.
Speaker 1: So CJ.
Speaker 2: Condee is one of the best pocket passers in the league, and we like that for fantasy because that means he's gonna air it out. He's not gonna just hold the ball, gets sacked, scramble. So there's definitely an opportunity for multiple guys to pay off, and it just might be in different parts of the season.
Speaker 4: He's going to go through the progressions of who he wants to hit as a wide receiver and you can cat on those guys. Tankdale. Does Tank Dale remind you of Tankdll?
Speaker 2: I love me some Tank Dell Man. I really wish him the best. I yeah, it's just been uh. As far as Jalen Noel, Yeah, he gives me that sort of sort of vibe. I think he may be a little more like Stockier, more physical. He's tough, he's tough. He has a little Steve Smith to him, you know. But Jalen Noel is a guy. Christian Kirk is solid, so that's kind of a little gap. I like maybe Noel a little more in Dynasty where you can hold him see what happens, but also in Redraft stick him in your bench. It's a long season. One guy gets hurt all of a sudden, it's week ten and you're looking at Jalen Noel as the number two receiver on this team.
Speaker 4: I like the third year player Hutchinson too, but I like those kind of players and that's why I don't have ten championships.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so here's the thing we've been talking about. Jaydan Higgins. I just posted he's going even later than you thought, will lead where he's going at the ten oh nine, and I think this is a good opportunity for us to just briefly talk about the rookie wide receivers this year. Travis Hunter We've talked about Ad Nauseam, Jaden Higgins. We just brought up Luther Burden. We haven't talked about who might be playing the slot in Ben Johnson's offense now. Whether he comes through the way that aman Ros Saint Brown came through in previous years, that's up for debate. We have Matthew Golden in Green Bay, which I'm slowly issuing my mia culpa on him based on all the positive stuff that has come out from packers beat writers about Matthew Golden, and then my God, the new idol that everybody is worshiping right now in redraft, in Best Ball, in Dynasty and Mecca Agbuka, especially with the poor positive or excuit me thet I don't want to say negative, the lack of positive reports coming out out of Tampa on Chris Godwin's ankle right now. But when it comes to rookie receivers, this is a position, and this is a group of guys. You've been drafting a in redraft leagues this.
Speaker 2: Year, absolutely, Like I think I've drafted eight main event teams, and I guarantee every single one of those teams, my wide receiver five or six is either at Buka, Burden, Higgins, Golden. It just feels too easy, it really does. These are really good, These are really good prospects.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You can once again nitpick the situation. The situation is not ideal for week one. Like you're not you're not playing Luther burdon week one. You're probably not playing at BUKA week one. Higgins. Maybe if you have Rushie Rice and you know, okay, fine, but that's fine. We're not playing to win week one. And these are exactly the type of players that down the stretch of the season you just want on your bench. I do not want my opponents to be able to put Luther Burden we ten when all of a sudden, you know, they realize this guy is going to be a key part of the offense and it might not happen. And you know what, that's okay too. Even if I go one for four, three of them don't do anything but burn holes in my roster, but one of them pays off. I'm happy about that.
Speaker 1: With the price that you have to get them, for sure, it makes makes perfect sense. We do have a question from YouTube Genitalia, who is hanging out watching US tonight, has a question on RB two right now, And I'm to put this to you right now. Lead you have running back thirteen Omari and Hampton at the three to zero five and Breese Hall at the running back fifteen at the three ten. Less than a half round separates these two players. Hampton the rookie, Breese Hall the veteran, which we have. I mean, I feel like he's as polarizing as they get right now in high stakes fantasy football. As far as your RB two goes, which guy would you rather have?
Speaker 2: I want to say I like both of them, but if I had to pick one, I am gonna stick with Brecee Hall. There's been a lot of Brail and Allen buzz and if they just you know, if teams decided not guard him in the flats and then you know, no one's tackling and he's running, yeah, sixty yards down the field. Sure, but I feel like Breese Hall is getting kind of an unfair rap right now. He didn't have a good year last year, but that entire offense was was garbage, right we need the culture around the team was really poor. But Brisall is one of the most explosive running backs in the league, and he's an incredible receiving back, and I think when the pads come on and the game start all of a sudden, you know, giving the ball to Brailen Allen fifteen times, when you give it the bres Hall and he rips the forty yard run, like, that's not going to sound as appetizing. But I think Omari and Hampton is also a really good pick. And quite frankly, those are the reasons why it's easier to take one of those guys because you can get these receivers later that are going to match. So the answer that I leaned slightly towards Breese Hall, but I think those are those are the guys you want to be picking in round three.
Speaker 1: Farrell, you're gonna ask the final question for leading here in a second, Yes you are, but.
Speaker 4: With such good questions, I know I'm gonna pepper.
Speaker 1: Him with one more here before you ask the.
Speaker 4: Final question, please, And I want to follow up on some of Rubio's though.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna get to what Ruby is saying in the chat, but before we do lead. You're wearing the commander's hat tonight. This is just begging us to ask you about the commander's offense this year. I'm gonna let you take this however you want to go. We have heard a lot of people, and it's growing louder that Jayden Daniels is gonna win the MVP this year. We have heard a lot of people saying, you gotta draft to Cory Krofsky merrit lighton drafts because he is gonna be a difference maker this year over Brian Robinson, over Austin Eckler. And then the receivers, My god, the receivers. There's so much to talk about here. Terry McLaurin holding out Deebo Samuel, a new arrival, Luke McCaffrey maybe showing out something that we haven't seen before from him. And then the tight ends Ben Sinnat Is he gonna take a step forward or is he not? And Zach Ertz is the guy that you want to draft there as well, the Commander's offense. You as a Commander's fan, clearly, what do you foresee for this squad in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Well, as far as how I want to play it through fantasy, I think I'm going to have to go with Deebo Samuel. I think that he stands to Look, here's one thing we don't know. He's a twenty nine year old receiver. He's dealt with injuries. He didn't have a good year. It could be over right, like that's just how it goes. One day, you're here, well next day or just over the cliff. But if it's not, if he does have some juice, this is like the perfect situation for him.
Speaker 4: To land in.
Speaker 2: And I can almost argue it's better than it was in San Francisco. Number one, there's just less mouths to feed right. Number two, it's a fast tempo offense. It's gonna be designed to get him the ball, real quick screen game underneath, he's a very unconventional receiver. He's not a man beater. He's not gonna win down the field. But look who led the league in plays per game last year. It was the Commanders. They were running like sixty six plays a game. The defense is questionable. I think he's gonna get involved in in the red zone. So he's the kind of guy that I think his production of healthy is gonna be a lot closer to Terry than maybe folks think, or he could surpass him. Shout out the Bensonnott because I do think that's a guy who you keep on your bench. He's your tight end free and you're patient and it may never come. It just may never come, and you have to be okay with it. But once again, it could be a situation where if Earth's goes down or if they decide, okay, it's time to change the guard. We invested around two pick. This guy has some juice. Let him play. He's really athletic, and I want to find out so cross he merits exciting? Sure, I don't you know, he's kind of an explosive back. I think he's more of a threat to Brian Robinson's role. Austin Eckler's interesting as a pass catcher. I think he's another guy that where he's going, it's kind of like a Jail and Warren prototype, except cheaper.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So Terry, I love Terry. I mean what he means to the team is in cour like he is the heart of the pulse of this team. But for fantasy purposes, I'm not I don't like, I don't draft him where he's going round three four, and I'm not afraid of not drafting him.
Speaker 1: So so, just as a quick follow up on the McLaurin thing. I'll tell everybody this right now. Terry mclaurin's ADP over the last two days in the FFPC Big Guerrilla Wide Receiver twenty one, he's fallen now lead until the four to eleven, so he is going in the fourth round, but late fourth round. What's the percentage chance, as a guy who followed the team, what's the percentage chance that McLaurin and the commanders get a deal done before week one?
Speaker 2: I think they'll get it done. So like you think that the yeah, I'd say it's it's pretty certain. I think it is. I'm trying to think of all the outcomes. Are they going to trade him? I don't see that happening. He's under contract. I think he wants to be here. I think it's it's just one of these things where we may look back at it and it's like remember when Terry McLaurin didn't show up the camp for a while. So, yeah, to say by the dip like this is the time to draft him, you know, I don't. I think round four or five all of a sudden he's not a bad pick. Right, But with that said, I'm looking for guys that can like shatter the league in those ranges, I want like seventeen eighteen. I want to get greedy. I want week fifteen through seventeen a guy that can average twenty five points. Wow, Terry can do that. Terry can definitely do that. But I think there are other guys that I can see it a little easier with.
Speaker 4: I love that now, other guys that we can see a little easier. I want to know where the crew is. Nobody's I want to know where your crew is. They need to come way in here. We need to hear them in the comments. They need to stick with us to the very end of the show. Funky, who's producing the show tonight?
Speaker 1: That would be me?
Speaker 4: Because well, I would like to put in a producer's note and suggestion. My producer's note is based on the last answer in the energy level that we have from our guests. I would like to take the show into Saturday. I would like to stay here till midnight. And you don't have anything to do.
Speaker 2: I'm just moving this weekend.
Speaker 1: But hold on, where are you moving to?
Speaker 2: You here?
Speaker 4: People lead a job and where are you moving? Just down the street apartment it's Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not quite my wife would not support that. We're sitting folks out here.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's your guy. There's your guy right there. I love Carold. Did you have some follow ups on what Ruby was saying in the chat?
Speaker 4: Well, well, you know, Rubyo said, Ruby had a question back when we were talking about selenas our twenty sixteen champion and the volume of fried chicken that he always eats when he comes to your live, you know, and this year he's drafting online. I think he goes and gets a bucket, you know where he gets in peace. But Rubio was saying, he looks like Colonel Sanders, and I don't know who he's talking about. You've got the beer, Well, he's got the glasses. You know, I've got the hair of us.
Speaker 1: Did Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who who? Who looks like?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't think so because you know, uh, Balky, your friend Don Erickson showed up in a white suit once. Yeah, it looked more like the colonel. Hey, yeah, your your guy qb A R seven. He's coming in strong for you. There's your main wing man.
Speaker 1: While he ca okay, so so qvr QVR seven, I do have to ask this your thoughts. He wants to know your thoughts on Shadeer Sanders, who started for Cleveland tonight. I wouldn't say lit the world on fire, but he definitely didn't pee down his leg. Shade Sanders for Fantasy in twenty twenty five and be odd right now, Lead, I mean sure, yeah, I'm trying to hustic.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: You now.
Speaker 4: We had Bill Hollywood, the beloved Bill Hollywood, made a statement earlier that had cross purposes. He says Sanders looks really good, remind me of a young Jamis. How can you You can't say about those things in the same sense as Bill Hollywood.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, if he looks like a young Jamis, then maybe I should be drafting Jerry Judy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, that's true, spicy, very true, very true. By the way, for anybody who's wondering tonight. Shade Sanders in this uh opening preseason game for Cleveland. He did start the game fourteen to twenty three one hundred and thirty eight yards. He did through throw two scores, also had four carries for nineteen yards. The two scores were to uh Caden David Caden Davidson and uh Caate McDonald was a two.
Speaker 4: It was a Caden and Cady case.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, I think Flacco and him are the best path for actual fantasy production on that team. I do not want to see Kenny Pickett out there. That's just my preference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you may have settled from out in Oklahoma. Hockey may have settled my question. Okay, here's a real fantasy football question. The chat room wants us to get back to some relevance. You give a good breakdown on so many players, and it's very it's it's a thrilled to listen to you, and you always seem to find the positive, find me a negative, find me a player that is just not going to see your roster, and then tip your hat to one guy that you're really on the hunt for.
Speaker 2: M Okay, that's what you're putting me on the spot. And I should have prepared a little.
Speaker 4: Better, determined that you are prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'll put it laid out. Yeah, I'll lay it out like this. I you know, when it comes to Caleb Johnson, when it comes to guys like DeAndre Swift, Aaron Jones, that just realm of running backs. I need to get real, Like, if I'm taking a running back, I need to get really excited, you know, I need to look at you as a potential guy that could the following year be around to pick. And so in some ways, I'm just hating on a lot of running backs. It's not for what they do for their teams, but for the purpose of our game PPR Fantasy Football, and I think Caleb Johnson he's like the most priced up version of that. Now you can look at me crazy and I could be wrong, and he could, you know, end up being the RB one breaking touchdown runs, scoring fifteen touchdowns this year. I'm willing to I'm willing to find out the hard way with the player like that. And then a guy I'll say that I am just for entertainment purposes, because you guys know how I feel about those receivers, Travis Hunter, Pickens Smith, Demontis Smith. Are we sure that Jamison Williams is not the next Tyreek Hill?
Speaker 1: You listen for the audio listeners. I am pointing at a lead right now because this is a player that I am and I'm gonna I'm gonna drive this point home over the next month. The offense is not Ben Johnson's anymore. The drum beat we have heard from Detroit is that they want to push the ball downfield more this year. That is not Laporta's game, It is not Saint Brown's game. It is one Jamison Williams game. This could be the year of Whiskey Bill. Are we sure that he's not the next Tyreek Hill? No, we are not sure. Is it probable?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is it possible?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell yes it's possible. Yeah. So I'm with you on Jamison Williams here for sure.
Speaker 2: I just it's fascinating to me where like and I love we all love him onn RA. Right, he is exactly the type of chain mover, the guy that he is worth that round two pick round one that he has gone. But people look at me crazy when I'm like, are we sure that Jamison can't be better than him? It sounds ridiculous, right, It sounds ridiculous until all of a sudden it isn't. And I would say that with a player like Jamison Williams, he is arguably the most explosive receiver. And if he can really you know, if the offense can just get him with a couple more design targets and make him the primary read I'd love to see what can happen, and he doesn't need one hundred fIF He targets. What if he gets one hundred and twenty five hundred and thirty targets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and he like bear in mind last year in the Ben Johnson offense, which was predicated to go to Laporta, Gibbs, Montgomery, and Saint Brown, where Jamis and Williams. I don't want to say it was an afterthought, but he was under the primary guy. He got over a thousand yards receiving last year. We have to remember that. So this I'm going to put you on the spot here, lead Eric Tovar, your buddy Jamison Williams or George Pickens in redraft this year right now in the FFPC Big Gorilla. You look at these two players. Pickens is going at wide receiver twenty five at the five oh one Jamis and Williams wide receiver twenty seven at the five oh six. It is going to be very difficult for you to get both of these guys in that format unless you're overdrafting one. You can only have one lead. Where's it going to be, Williams or Pickens.
Speaker 2: I am gonna go with Pickens simply because the path is simpler, right, The path is simpler. He just needs to show up and be the number two in a really really good offense, whereas there's just more question marks around Detroit. There are other mouths to feed. Laporta is really good. They do have a running game. They're gonna stick with the running game. Gives is an absolutely is arguably the one oh one. Right, you can make a case for him. So I would go with Pickens just because it is less things have to happen, right, Like Jamis, Jamison has to like take the next step that I think he can take, whereas Pickens just needs to be the guy that I really know he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is which is an excellent point. And forgive me. Did I miss the player that you don't want to draft on your teams this year?
Speaker 2: I I I said Caleb Johnson, and I said Chuba Hubbard. I was off Joe Mixon. It's these running backs in that range where the receivers that I like are going and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just like, you know the running back, would you of those receivers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I just I feel way more confident in my ability to find running backs that can match those later in the draft. Then I feel about my ability to identify those receivers.
Speaker 4: Well, give us two of those guys that you're gonna find later in the draft.
Speaker 2: At the running back position. Oh, there is some fun guys like Taji Spears, who also profiles.
Speaker 1: I definitely like Spears as well, for sure. So you mentioned Spears. You can mention somebody else. But let me interrupt you. Krossky merit, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Round fifteen sixteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah?
Speaker 4: He he was drafted in Kentucky in the eleventh round.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's way too much.
Speaker 4: SCO was And this is a league where you must start three wide receivers. So the wide receivers are shooting up the board, the running backs are falling.
Speaker 1: He was drafting eleven round and so was what he marks. Yeah, I'm not paying the iron price for JCM.
Speaker 2: No, and there's guy there's so many got like you know, you got Jarques Hunter. I really like a lot. I probably like him more than JCM. You have got like Marshaun Lloyd. He fits his profile where even Kendre Miller, you know, like, yeah, I won't admit it out loud, but you know, I guess I just did, but just did.
Speaker 1: Yes, he just did, you know they do.
Speaker 2: I feel as though it's a it's a clearer path where it's gonna take an injured. We don't want anyone to get injured, right, But if it was to happen, I could see a situation where a player like that gets sixty seventy percent of the work, whereas with Crosskey Merrit, if something, let's say he takes over, he's probably gonna leap. Brian Robinson, Austin Eckler's still going to be there, Deebo Samuel is still going to probably be involved. So I do like cleaner bets, you know where I'm just like, I just need one thing to happen and then it is pretty straightforward.
Speaker 1: We'll lead backbull. Oh my god, this was fun. You have been so.
Speaker 4: Saturday yet, Bi, we got forty more minutes.
Speaker 1: We can't. We can't go on for forty minutes. I got my wife already coming into my office twice.
Speaker 4: She's a lovely girl. I talked to her this past weekend. You tell her that Pharaoh requested it and then lead had his crew here. She'll understand.
Speaker 1: She will, she would understand, but not tonight she won't. Uh So here's the thing we'll lead. We will definitely have you back on in the future for sure, whether it's on this show or one of the other f FPC family of podcasts. This was a tremendous treat. Are you on X at all?
Speaker 2: I used to be. I I do have a little burner to keep up with, you know, okay, And I gotta know what's happening, right, I got it. I gotta freak out over training camp, injury and usually but I you know, I don't. I'm not active anymore.
Speaker 1: That's okay. In the weeds, Well, listen, you will have to be active once you win that million lurker. Yeah, the lead between the lead looker. I'm gonna put that on there. Yeah, I'm adding that on right now. You will have to be more prominent when when you cash this million dollar grand prize in the f f PC Main Event this year, and if you do finish first, we will definitely see you in the twenty twenty six f f PC Main Event. And if you finish second in the f f PC proce versus Joe's Draft Slow Draft, Farrell will be cordially sending you a lovely pair of socks to hopefully make up for the fact that second place does not get anything. Farrell's picking up for that this year.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for exactly you know, we'll measure you up for those socks when you show up in Kentucky this year.
Speaker 1: So here moving, the measurement is coming. Listen, safe travels to you. I know you're only going down the road, but with moving it's always it's always a cluster. Good luck in all of your leagues going forward. Here tonight and the rest of the drafting season. It was a pleasure having you on. Good luck in pro SSUs Joe's congratulations on a draft that Farrell and I both signed off on for sure. Don't be a stranger. We'll talk with you again soon.
Speaker 2: Appreciate Shelly, you all have a lovely weekend and it's been an honor.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. That is Walid mock Bowl, the ten time FFPC League champion of course pros versus Joe's drafter, and he is looking forward to bigger things in twenty twenty five, cashing that FFPC Main event million dollars grand prize. Now, if you want to compete with Wilid, we hope in Kentucky the place to go to is KFFFC dot com. Farrell. A lot of stuff is still available, but I say a lot is a relative term because what is available right now is much smaller than it was a week ago. And as you always say, and I think you coined this term with the KFFFC, don't be a wish I had.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be a wish I had it, because yeah, and you know, Bulky, when you can come hang out with guys like you who wouldn't want to do that, we've got it. We've got at some spots left on Saturday night, We're down there, last six spots. We've got peppering of spots on Sunday. Friday is completely sold out. We're pushing our opportunities online this year because you know, look, if you haven't planned to come to Kentucky at this point, it's likely that you aren't, although.
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna we're gonna really work on.
Speaker 4: And all these characters that are in there, I got a feeling that they travel together, like loading up the van.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So what we got right now, the Super Luke is the kff C main event that is available right now. Jim Cole and I are sharing a team and that we joined it this afternoon. Steven, yourgalos, our good buddy, has also joined that draft as well. I need everybody to join that draft, so Steve and I will not be selecting next to each other.
Speaker 2: We need.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go, that's another one too perfect. So this is good. That is going to start when it's full. We have draft spots open in the full back Dive division coming up next Sunday that is open, and then I'm looking at the schedule, dude, right now, like starting next week, you have pretty much like live drafts going off every single night. You got. If you look at the Shotgun Division on August twenty six, that's a Tuesday, there's only five spots left in that. You look at next Thursday, August twenty first night out, we already have three teams signed up for that. And you said plenty of teams getting into the red right now. With if you want to draft live in Louisville against me and with me, it's gonna be a blast. It's always a party every single year, and I think that and that's the best way to describe it. Like we just party. We talk fantasy football, and sometimes drafting gets in the way the main event, which is fine because we love doing that as well. Good luck next weekend in northern Kentucky with everything, and I will see a Louisville in two weeks, my friend.
Speaker 4: It'll be great.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon. That is Parell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. Check out his competition at kfffc dot com and chances are if you're drafting live in Louisville, you will be in a draft with me because I have fourteen of them scheduled two weeks from now, starting on Friday afternoon going all the way through Sunday evening. I want to thank we'll lead mock Bowl. I want to thank Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you for listening, watching, streaming, downloading, and checking this podcast out. We will be back this coming Friday night with not one, but two guests. Number one coming up right up at the top of the hour, and we go live at ten pm on Friday. It is the defending KFFFC Main Event champion, Craig Campbell. He will be coming on to talk about how he's going to defend the title and all of his leagues this year, how he's been stockpiling talent. So you'll be able to hear from a champion, and in the second half of the hour, you'll be able to hear it from a guy who's been doing content in the fantasy football business, my god, since the nineties. This is a guy who's won a slew of leagues in the high stakes industry as well. Mike Nazarek, the webmaster of ff mastermind dot Com, joins us to talk about his pros versus Joe's draft as well as how his FFPC drafts are going. So Craig Campbell, Mike Nazarek, it's the perfect KFFSC preview episode that is coming up next week. In case you missed it, Insider Access on the Better Sports Network. This past Thursday evening, I hung out with the product manager for Draft Sharks dot Com, Alex core If. He dropped a lot of knowledge on the tools and how they're built for dominance your unfair advantage for Draft Sharks as well as some player evolves as well. Always love our yearly conversation with Alex Korff. You can watch that on the Better Sports Network or the FFPC bs BS and Socials as well in case you missed it, and then we'll be coming back Thursday night at seven pm until nine pm. This coming Thursday, Justin Boone, who is now with Yahoo Fantasy. He will be joining me for two full hours. Looking very forward to that. I've been trying to get him on the show for years. Finally our SK sedules aligned and he will be on this Thursday. In case you missed the High Stakes Lowdown presented by Rodovis in the FFPC this past Tuesday, I had Rick Raymaker on, a guy who has won a slew of FFPC leagues over the year. He also was in the FFPC Pros Versus Joe's Challenge. We broke broke down his draft in the PDJ this year. We talked about his other leagues that are coming up and that have already taken place in the FFPC. So good stuff from Rick on that. That was the mid season finale of the Roado, his High Stakes loandown. You can watch that on any of the FFPC socials or anywhere you get podcasts. The next High Stakes Loadown will be coming up the Wednesday night after Week one, so after Paris Vegas Casino and Resort after we all draft out there for the FFPC live events that following Wednesday, we will have a brand new road of his High Stakes Loanown and that will be weekly after that Wednesday, we will go live Tuesday night every single week throughout football season at ten pm Eastern Time. Biggarrilla Tournament, f FPC Main Event, f FPC Bestball Tournament, f FPC Super Flex Bestball Tournament, and f FPC Dynasty startups available right now at my FFPC dot com. In fact, we got a draft draft still going on tonight. I'll update you on that shortly as far as how many spots are left in the midnight draft. Check that out at m y FFPC dot com. The draft startup at eleven am Eastern time tomorrow. I will be commissioning all day, so I will see you in the draft rooms if you register for that. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on this stream, share with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. Your weekend officially starts right now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatastley Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 3: Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching, and we'll talk.
Speaker 3: With you again next week.
Speaker 1: I told you at update and I'm updating you on it right now. The midnight draft for the FFPC Big Gorilla with a million dollars at stake, just three their fifty dollars to enter that competition. Four teams left four openings in that midnight draft. My best friend Bryce will be commissioning that tonight, so pop in tell him I sent you four spots left draft a million bucks. Where else are you gonna be able to do that?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: As well as going for a free jungle SAPARi for four. It all starts in twenty five minutes. See you there. Thanks for watching, everybody. We'll be back with Craig Campbell, Barrel Elliott, Mike Nazarek next week right here live on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Out