Speaker 1: No, I'm just excited to have you here. Yeah, I know I've been training for such a long time.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: My opponent is a surprise. That's why I made you promise to not look up anything about the fight beforehand. Well, yeah, of course I want you court side for this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know you can rarely make it any of my events because it work. That's why I beg you to take this time off here. Get that massage oil, will you. I love having my muscles glisten before I run down that runway. Mmm. Oh, I'm running down to the best song ever. Have you heard it?
Speaker 3: It's an oldie, but a goodie, you know. Let the bodies hit the flow. Let the bodies hit the flow, Let the bodies hit the truth fly you know.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's a perfect song for an nime thought. I'm gonna wound her face into the ground. I actually hoping to get a new nickname.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be called the doctor, you know, doctor Zina because I'm giving out free plastic surgery. Oh I am, I'm gonna go rearrange her face. This girl has it. Absolutely come in here. You have my bicep for me baby.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just love seeing.
Speaker 1: Your tiny little hands go up and down my big old four arm.
Speaker 2: Two. There we go. Oh no, see this crop top I got going on.
Speaker 1: I want my I want my abs to be on full display when I come barreling at her face so I could rip it right off. Oh no, I'm planning on a one round knockout.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit her so hard her.
Speaker 1: Whole body's bounce off the god damn fucking ropes, then back into my fist, and then right back down onto the ground. I want her getting up, and I want her to think that her name is tweedybird when I'm done dog walking her. What Sorry, I don't getting into or into it. Oh lord, personal vendetta. You think this is personal? Well yeah, I've talked about my other fats before. But I guess maybe I should calm down. I'm just getting hyped here. Maybe we'll put on still.
Speaker 2: Rock song god that gets me going.
Speaker 1: Maybe put on ooh hell yeah, still get your groove and still get you moving.
Speaker 2: I love this song so much. Baby, come dance with me.
Speaker 1: No, how about I just dance on you then?
Speaker 4: Hmmm home Montimus lets ba babe son Angela be cook devil.
Speaker 2: Still I look pretty good hand in hand.
Speaker 4: Well, baby, I don't need any of them heaven h Hell.
Speaker 2: No, I like this one too.
Speaker 1: We'll be Oh, come on, we'll be such a great band.
Speaker 4: Canady Hellence of muffriend, moufriend, Hello, Canadiers, helence of a muffin. Til it's over that thing color? No, No, just me grooving by myself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just dancing.
Speaker 4: On my own. No, no, I'm in the corner pandana with my fist.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I can't get it out of my head. You really have no idea who I'm fighting.
Speaker 2: No, it's a no.
Speaker 1: Don't look at that paper, baby, Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you didn't see well, I mean, maybe she just looks like her. Maybe that's why I'm just getting into it, you know it's yeah, that's definitely her look. I just recently found out that she got into mma. No, she doesn't know we're dating. No, like, for the most part, she stayed out of your life. But when you told me a couple months back about why you guys broke up, she cheated on me.
Speaker 2: She cheated, she broke your heart.
Speaker 1: So I thought it would be fun to break her face and to give you court sad fucking seats as I do.
Speaker 2: So you you didn't even know she did it.
Speaker 1: She strung you long, she led you on, and it's fucking terrible. Fuck this bitch. You deserve better, you have better. Well I know you know you have better. No, I know I don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: This for you.
Speaker 1: I want to do this and not just for you. Hate cheaters, I absolutely hate them. There's no reason to make someone feel the way you felt. You know, it's terrible to feel betrayed. And betrayal is intentional by definition, it is one hundred percent by someone has to mean to do it. And that's the thing with cheating, it's it feels hotter because you know you're doing something wrong. It's taboo, it's tawdry, and for her to get enjoyment out of what would be your eventual suffering like no. So that's why I want to bring the pen. I want to teach her exactly what it's like to have this happen. I want to teach her that when you hurt somebody, get ready for your godsnack, And that is exactly you know what. Maybe I should change the song, I.
Speaker 4: Stand alone inside eye stand alone.
Speaker 1: No maybe voodoo, No voodoo is there's no coming down the freaking relative voodoo. I don't know. I'll be standing alone over her body, you know, watching her crumpled there, and then inviting you into the rings so I can lift you up onto my shoulders and we can both look down at her, and I can give you the biggest fucking smooch as I squeeze you nice and tight. Ah, won't that be absolutely delicious? No, well you don't like that. I think it'll be fucking fabulous. And then I can carry you off, grabbing that nice trophy, and she'll be left there writhing seeing you get smaller and smaller in the distances. We head back here so I can absolutely ring your belt tonight. Oh come on, I can go a few rounds in the ring with her. Then I can go a few rounds and that's ring over there with you. I know it's not ring, I know it's a bed, but you know what, you know what you could take me up. I'll top those ropes right there. Well, yeah, we use this for practice, but trust me, they can hold up some weight. Oh honey, I absolutely adore you, and plus I kind of like the idea of letting everyone know your mind, so that anybody who would think to try to take you from me will know exactly what happens to them. I want anyone that decides to mess with Zena Alexander's man to know that they will be meeting this fist and I'll be slapping them with this wrist and I'll be kicking their canonto next year. If they think for a fucking second that I Am going to allow them to breathe the again, and that's just for thinking it, I'll destroy their whole world and their whole family line. I will gladly go get a subscription to freaking ancestry dot com and make sure everyone who's remotely related to them knows what they did touching my man and why they too now have to go because I have to what? Yeah? No, no, I'm just getting too much into this fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what it is.
Speaker 1: No, No, these are not the maginess of a mad woman. I mean if I'm mad because I'm madly in love with you, darling. Now, why don't you you know what? I want to go down that runway with you up on my shoulders. I'll go set you down on the other side of the ring. I want her to see exactly why she's about to catch the speeding before my knuckles meet her freaking chin. Hell yeah, oh Lord, have mercy. What oh she better be shaking my boots. She's just a normal, average girl and she has to go up against an Amazon.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Pick on someone my own size and her ego.
Speaker 2: Is big enough.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at what she thought she did to you. She thought she was gonna hurt you, and now she's gonna be the one that ends up her. Oh, I'm salivating at this baby. All right, let's go ruin this girl. No, I can hear them setting up for my name now here.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go, got.
Speaker 1: You up on my shoulder, baby, let's go. Hey, guys, seen Alexander here. Inspiration for this video. 've been cheated on multiple times, and I it's it's not a fun subject for anybody, right, But I've always loved the idea. And I've also dated people who have been cheated on too, And I've always loved the idea being able to get back at an eggs. And I do have a story where I did happen to have a run in with the ex of well what is now my ex, but at the time, at my current he was my current boyfriend at the time, and it didn't go over well. It didn't go over well because I tried to ignore her, and she quite intentionally tried to talk to me, and she was asking me about my current boyfriend, and I was trying to pretend like I didn't know that they had dated, and then she felt the need to tell me, and just the rage started boiling, and I am will I I will say she threw the first punch. I will say she started the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I will say that I ended it. But yeah, so I that was the.
Speaker 1: Inspiration for this video and I wanted to put that out there. So I want to say a huge thank you. We did officially hit the twenty five thousand. We were well over it. Now I am going to plan on doing a twelve hour live stream to say thank you, and also so I can hang out with a lot of you guys. I might do two twelve hour ones to say thank you, not that I can't do a twenty four hour twenty four hours or fine. I just have a lot happening in the next couple of days and potentially having some inclement weather coming in that might make things a little bit hard to continue forward with, but I'm going to plan ahead, so at least content is coming out and I will get back to it when I can AnyWho.
Speaker 2: I love you guys so much.
Speaker 1: I am going to be on the server tonight because tonight we have karaoke and I have some really fun songs planned that I wanted to sing. So if you guys want to hear me saying, you can come over to karaoke night. You don't have to sing to be listening. It is on our Discord server. The link is an inscription blow thank you for all of the new patrons as well. I will be updating with a spicier version of this story later on tonight if you guys want to check it out, and I will rather the post fight. I guess the post fight. We'll see how it went down. I love you guys to death, and I will see you in the next one.
Speaker 2: Bye.