Speaker 1: Oh bed of far Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cajun Night, I'm Raving And today we have on a very very special guest, the Man, the Mitt, the Legend, Peter Fuller. Welcome to the show this year me Sarah.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you for having me on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so for all the good Cult members that may not know much about mister Fuller. Here he is here to talk about secret space projects and operations that have been conducted. But before we get to that, just in the prelude before the show and the little you know, the bullshit that went on for about five to ten minutes before we started, somehow we got on the topic of armor and combat and medieval fighting in these things. Come to find out, mister Peter here has been around the block of time or two. So, okay, you got started in armor smithing originally for the sense of combat or was it more of the artistry side of it? Then you went into the combat side.
Speaker 2: No, what happened was this This is kind of a long story. We got time as much as I can. When I was four years old, this guy came to the door selling Ah Jack's laundry detergent.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And this was back in the mid nineteen sixties. And yes, I'm dating myself, that's okay. And I was four years old and this was in the age of door to door salesman. So he came to the door selling Ajax Longer Detergent, and on television at that time, they had these commercials for Ajax and they had a white knight who had joust with the clothesline to get the clothes clean.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: So this salesman was wearing a suit of armor painted white.
Speaker 1: A door to door salesman wearing armor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's wearing a suit of armor painted white. And so for a very impressionable four year old, that was a seminal moment in my life. And he gave his sales pitch to my mom and then I spent the rest of the morning watching him at the front window, watching him walk up and down the street. And from that moment on, I was hooked on all things medieval. So I had to, you know, I had to drive my parents crazy asking for books and models and toys and whatever I could that was related to medieval armor. And somewhere along the line, I realized that if I wanted to have my own armor. I was just going to have to make it myself.
Speaker 1: Right, there's not many armor smiths in the game in the world. Well now there's more than there used to be, but especially in that timeframe, yeah.
Speaker 2: There there was no access to it. I mean all there was was either were a few armorers who you know, probably lived in Europe and that kind of thing, but there was no access to anything like that where I was. I was living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and so yeah, I just my grandfather taught metallurgical analysis during the Second World War, so I picked his brain and just I bought myself an anvil and some hammers and got some sheet metal and just started banging away. And that was oh boy, went nineteen eighty. Wow. I was twenty years old at the time, and so started making it. And then it just kind of grew from there. And in nineteen ninety seven, I think I started my business Medieval Reproductions, where I actually you know, made armor for sale, not just for myself. And then in the midnight and the mid well the late nineteen nineties, I started fighting in armor okay, and I had some friends who were in the SCA. But my passion was historical accuracy. Yeah, so the SCA there are, there are factions of the SCA are very historically accurate, but for the most part, you know, it was not quite what I was looking for. I started my own group.
Speaker 1: Any of our listeners that may not know what SCA is, it is A. I mean, I talk about Boo Hurt a good bit because that's what I do. But a lot of the fighters that are in Boo Heard started off with SCA or HIMA or some other type of medieval martial arts style fighting SCA. I'm trying to remember what the acronym stands for.
Speaker 2: The society creative anachronism.
Speaker 1: Creative an acronym basically uh, reenactment so like the Civil War, No, like reenactment or you're actually like physically fighting an acronyms not I didn't hear what it was.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to use the term of arpers because that's inaccurate and a lot of SCA nerds will get mad at me for that one. But it's also foam fighting, oh okay, okay, which is really fun. For the record, I have.
Speaker 4: Nothing because his designs were so elaborate and so intense.
Speaker 3: I would not want to ruin it. I we're not going to scratch it.
Speaker 1: Well, so what sea you're allowed to fight with? Essentially you could go with a pot on your head, a very thick leather belt and like some very basic hockey gloves and like you're good to fight because it's all foam and britann weapons, which you might get some bruises, but you're not going to get seriously injured from it unless you're going out of your way to get injured. And it's super fun and they have whole regional things. A friend of mine is a double duke.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: There's kingdoms, there's there's it's it's really fun time, absolutely fun. However, boo hurt. Like the bare bones minimum is you're wearing eighty pounds of armor, and if you're getting really fancy with it with the titanium, you might get away with about fifty pounds of armor. But then it depends on which section of your armor you're trying to use. For Titan, you can't use a helmet out of it, so like either way you go, it's just a different level of fighting. So that being said, you started making armor to fight, and you had friends that were in SCA. Now when you started fighting, what style of medieval fighting was this? Was it long storre duels? Was it more of a mma style?
Speaker 2: Was shield?
Speaker 1: Sword and shield? Okay? Yes, and DC y'all never got down with axes or anything.
Speaker 2: Some of us did. Yeah, we we we mixed up the weapons a little bit. We did some some pull arm fighting and yeah, but it was primarily sordid shield. It was you know, uh, And and we developed our own fighting style very good.
Speaker 1: So the acts I have this is the ax I use on five on five meles. That's the sword that I use primarily for duels. That that's an ro a helm that is stainless that I have, and the brigandine behind it is actually titanium. I use that for mma fights.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The brigandine and the rest of the kit that I wear for like five on five melees. It's a little heavier, but it covers more you know, uh, more area for lack of better words. And it's uh, I think it's ten forty but yeah, so, and I'm actually saying you completely understand what I'm saying at this point, which is really rare to have a guest that gets it, but right now, very much, okay, yes, indeed, yeah.
Speaker 2: And my armor was originally mild steel and then I went to uh to carbon steel Okay, treated carbon steel, so I didn't have to worry too much about dents and things like that. And you can use you can use thinner metal. Most of my armor was like helmet and breastplate were fourteen gauge. Most everything else was sixteen gauge except for the gauntlet fingers that they were usually eighteen gauge.
Speaker 1: I wish I had finger gauntlets. I had the mits strictly because it's easier, but the finger gauntless. They looked so badass. I love them.
Speaker 2: Well, my gauntlets, like my armor was late fourteenth century, okay, so I had what we're referred to as the hourglass gauntlets. Yes, and so they were full fingers. One second, here, just let me grab this back here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so my kid is twelfth to thirteenth century English. And that's the deal with Boohert. You have to use the weapons to the armor in region of the world that you are assigned, as far as your kit is concerned. So like if you're wearing a bar boot helmet must be Spanish styled. And some of the more creative and in my opinion, beautiful armors that are being fielded right now are the Samurai kits from Japan top to bottom steel Samurai kids, and they're able to use katanas. It's gorgeous but also so expensive.
Speaker 2: Good god, I've made I've made Japanese armor. Yes, man, these are from Paladin Press. They're defunct now, but back in the day I did a couple of videos for them. Yeah, how to make a a medieval great helm for so cool? And then this video or the DVD, I guess how to make a pair of hour glass scauntlets. Let me pull it back so you can see the Yes, indeed, these are. These are step by step a d v D. You can take it into your shop. And there's another I'm trying to think of the name of the of the of the the company, but they they bought the rights for these both these videos from Paladin when Paladin dissolved. And they also come with patterns. Wow. So you you you get the you get the DVD and you get the patterns with it and you and you can walk through the DVD and you can make your own set of our glass scauntlets or a great help same thing.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: The the the initial idea was is we wanted to take you step by step through the construction of an entire suit of armor from the late fourteenth century. But unfortunately they didn't sell as well as Peladin wanted them to, so they cut them off after the to the.
Speaker 4: Two DVDs, I'm a step by step person that would help me.
Speaker 1: So little did they know there'd be such a market for it in this day and age, because the uh, the armored m m A community has actually taken off in pretty substantial ways, and now you have armor smiths all of the world. Like my helm was made in Ukraine, the chest was made in Russia, my arms and legs were made in India. I think my gauntlets and my sabotines are made in Mexico, and there's there's some pretty decent armor smiths in America, but it's not to the level of some of these guys that have had shops operating for decades doing the work.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, Well, I worked in the Glenbow Museum in Calgary here for eight years in the military history department, specifically with their arms and Armor Collection, which was the second largest collection in Canada.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so I learned an awful lot while I was there, and it really helped me to fine tune my armor because I would be working with the real thing all day long. Then I would go home and I would replicate what I had seen. Yeah, you know during the day while I was working with authentic armor. Not a lot of armorers have that opportunity, and so they can only take their their armor construction to a certain level and then they just don't get past that right. And you know, working with it daily really gave me, you know, an edge when it came to armor construction.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, I'm what a random chance meeting that one of our guests would be to this level of fandom and nerddom that I am also into. I love this.
Speaker 4: Do you show some of the pictures that you did. We've got to see them beforehand, but I would love for everybody to be able to see your actual suits that you've made.
Speaker 2: There, fantastic space program notes all spread out on my desk here.
Speaker 1: I promise we're going to get to the secret space programs. I promise. But also this is this is such a rare treat it really is.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's pretty cool though.
Speaker 4: So the one that you is in the museum is absolutely gorgeous. So yeah, I definitely wanted people to see it.
Speaker 1: And I also want to ask, because these pictures you're about to show you showed us a lot of brigandine that you made as far as your care asses were concerned, did you ever fight with full plate carasses?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 2: This is a transitional armor that I made.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Circa thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: So you have chain mail going down to the elbows almost.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: You have chain mail going down a good portion of the forearm actually, okay, so in my sport, chain mail is pretty much only allowed around the neck area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with this armor, historically they wouldn't normally have bombraces the plate arms. They would just have the mail shirt underneath the coat of plates and it would extend down to the gauntlets.
Speaker 1: Right. The only reason they don't let us use it is because after so many hits, your sword that is dull will develop somewhat of an edge from hitting chain mail NonStop. So they allow us to use it to to pretty much bridge the gap between the bottom of your helm to your neck and then you're supposed to wear a gorge. But I actually that roa helm I have has like extra plate packs built into the chain miil to where I don't have to wear gorge because my god, a metal collar sucks.
Speaker 2: But anyway, this is the armor that I fought in, yes, like thirteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's probably you were amazing at this full plate armor.
Speaker 2: That is incredible. I don't know if you can see it, but I've got quilted padding underneath the avent tail, which is the mail that hangs from the bottom of the helmet yep, and so it's very it's very protective. I've taken hits.
Speaker 3: How much did you sell those for when you were creating them?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 2: Sorry, how much did.
Speaker 3: You sell them for when you were creating them?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well it depended. This particular armor I would sell for about twenty five thousand, Okay, not Canadian, but you've got to remember that it takes, you know, almost four months to produce, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't doubt that it was going to be somewhere in the twenties or fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I tell people that are trying to get into the sport. I would tell them straight up, you're not getting out for less than six k, like realistically, just to get app to your kid put together and very loosely fitting and not very curtailed to you for that kind of a kid, that is very specifically made for one individual.
Speaker 2: So it's well, yeah, and I was a custom armorer, so you know, it wasn't I wasn't just kind of banging out stuff willy nilly. Someone would contact me and I would have to take measurements and castings in that and custom make that armor specifically for them so that it was it fit properly and they you know, they could move in it without any hindrance or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, this might be a really dumb question, but what happens if people gain.
Speaker 1: Weight, like get new armor?
Speaker 3: Do you have to get okay?
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't know if there was like any other way, like you know, maybe they could like add some pieces to it to help out.
Speaker 3: I've just always wondered that.
Speaker 1: And depends depending on the type of armor that you're talking about. However, So that cure ass has buckles and they do have a few holes, so you have a little bit of some leeway specifically what he means, and some like the full plate. There's some buckles on the side that you might be able to cheat a little bit, but we're talking very little bit of cheating here and there. Realistically, if you if you don't fight for six months to a year and gain thirty pounds and you either A you buy a new kit or B you hit the gym quick. It's yeah.
Speaker 2: This is the helmet of bail Wolf that I made for a customer.
Speaker 1: Oh that is a gorgeous Nordic nasal helm.
Speaker 4: For those of you that want to actually see what we're looking at, you need to hit Patreon and be able to.
Speaker 1: Watch you do. If you want to see what we were talking about, good cult members, these gorgeous armor that this gentleman is showing us, then you need to check I said at patreon dot com slash could conspiracy. It is the only place to have our videos and also get the commercial for absolutely. Oh man, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: I was paying attention to helmet. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: This is my great helm. Whoa, whoa, and you made the crest. It's it's all wood. The wings are our leathers.
Speaker 1: So this was for show, not for fighting obviously, right.
Speaker 2: No, No, I wouldn't fight in this, okay, events I would. I would set up a display kind of in front of my tent, and I would have my shield and I would have my helm and what else did I have?
Speaker 3: I know I would be in that. I would be in there in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: This okay, Here, I'll show you the Clifford armor. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So this is the Clifford armor.
Speaker 3: So that took you three years, she said, that's on.
Speaker 2: The fire over the fireplace in the Great Hall of the castle, Appleby Castle in Cumbria in England. And so, as I mentioned to you guys before, this is a three and a half year project.
Speaker 1: Who was the person who that armor was originally intended for? Historically speaking, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, George Clifford. He was Queen Elizabeth, the first champion yep, right, So he he had this armor made when she uh invested him with with being her champion.
Speaker 1: And so the coloration was from blueing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's heat, it's heat blued, and then it's etched acid etched. Yeah, and then all of that gold is thirteen care well no twenty three care gold Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So yeah, absolutely phenomenally gorgeous like that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is an actual true calling on your life, sir. This is not a hobby.
Speaker 3: You were a true artist.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. I appreciate I appreciate you saying that it was it was Yeah, it was a passion. I guess you could say it was a passion of mine. This is a helmet an mat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's also with gold and heat blueing. Correct, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And everywhere you see the gold there's acid.
Speaker 4: You I don't know, I don't Yeah, this is not a hobby you were. You were absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 1: I've seen pictures of that particular set of armor so many times. Really, I I'd never in a million years thought that I would meet the armorer who actually made it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, these are the gauntlets.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this is so gorgeous. He's fan growing so hard right now.
Speaker 1: What a great episode. Cult members, listen, what an amazing.
Speaker 2: This is. This is a horse the only horse armor I ever made.
Speaker 1: Uh that was styled off of which year in country?
Speaker 2: If you're pancrats armor and the Wallace collection?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, did you ever make any winged Hussar armor in your time unfortunately. No, okay, okay, just asking. I've only seen two people fight with that kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Here's a pair of hour glass countlets that I made. Wow, with all of the fittings that Now, this, the original of this set of gauntlets is in uh. I think it's in the museum in Florence. Okay, So if you look closely, you can see the little the little acorns and things there. Yep, the original has those, so I've tried to copy it as faithfully as possible.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I like your dedication to historic accuracy.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: You don't still do any kind of moonlight armorsmithing, do you, sir?
Speaker 2: No, Because what happened was was I injured my shoulder and I had surgery on my shoulder but it was not successful.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Way that ended my armor making career. I had the same injury. Well, I also had tendonitis in my elbows, both.
Speaker 1: Elbows from the fighting, I take.
Speaker 2: It from the Yeah, founding forty years of pounding on an anvil. Rob Macpherson had the same injury, and so did Hugo Serrano. Yeah, and we talked. We talked about Now, Hugo was able to go back and continue. Rob wasn't. And but what he did was he had an armor that he was working on at the time of his injury, and he went back and finished it.
Speaker 1: Okay, where was Rob based out of? I remember hearing that name.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's still in the game anymore, but I've seen kids that he's put together. Where was Rob based out of?
Speaker 2: He was New York? Okay, new York state somewhere got you got you if I remember correctly. But yeah, so I think he's not making armor anymore. I was able to continue. I had surgery on both elbows and they were successful. So I was able to continue making armor until my shoulder injury, and then that just ended my armor making career. So that's now what I do is I write military science fiction. There you go, right, But yeah, so now I'm writing novels instead of making armor, although armor is still a passion of mine.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch armored MMA fights or anything around the Blue hurt Field?
Speaker 2: No? Not really. No. This was a shield I made, was a copy of the shield of the Black Prince.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, again that's twenty.
Speaker 2: Three carrot gold on those on those leopards.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, man, so this he would die to have that.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is actually the shield that I use for my fighting. And uh yeah, so I'm actually long story short, I hold a knighthood, so I was able to put somewhat of a crest on it or you know, sigil of any means. But I'm actually soon getting my own maid and I'm going to be repainting the shield with my own family crest on it. But yes, I need to get.
Speaker 2: Style put my family crest on my shield.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, I mean why not, right, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's a For a while I owned a horse.
Speaker 1: So did you get involved with jousting?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Never got into jousting.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: He became a hole in the ground that I that I pour money into. Yeah, because I was training him to be a war horse to fight and reenacting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that takes time and money. You ain't lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It turned out that my kids needed to go to college, so I had to go.
Speaker 3: Man, those kids, damn.
Speaker 2: Then it was very sad that day when I when I when they loaded him on the trailer and took them away.
Speaker 1: Wow. So when was your last fight. Sorry, when was your last fight in armor?
Speaker 2: Oh? Boy, let's see, that would have been twenty eighteen something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so up until fairly recently you were still getting in there and getting some swings in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yes, indeed, So.
Speaker 1: You and your friends created your own league for fighting. You weren't a affiliated with Well, in America we have ACS and then there's the AWC, and there's a few other small groups that are trying to get more well recognized and anything like this. But y'all started your own. Was it a local thing or did y'all travel all over the country?
Speaker 2: No, it was it was local. We went to different events. We went to re enactment of the Battle of Hastings, very good in the original battlefield in two thousand.
Speaker 1: Wow, how many were out there for that? I remember hearing about the re enactment in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's they do it every five years or something like that. And we just happened to, you know, have the money right right and be available, and we put our kits together and they were real sticklers for for historical accuracy. I mean, we had to we had to find the right raw silk to make our tunics from and all that kind of stuff. But it was last It was thirteen hundred combatants on the field. Wow, huge, putting one hundred cavalry and unfortunate only I didn't. I bought my horse after that event, so I wasn't able to take a horse. I was in the I was in the infantry.
Speaker 4: But even the game, that's a massive, massive get together of everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh ye, that's a massive expenditure that many horses from all over the world that would have to fly in for that, because war horses are something that legit. You can't just take some horses, throw some ormro on them and be good for reenactment. The clanking of the metal scares the shit out of them. It's I know.
Speaker 4: I used to work with horses. I worked with Arabians yep, thirty seven of.
Speaker 3: Them and they are the most spinicky.
Speaker 4: Hot blood horses ever that like a tree will scare them literally.
Speaker 2: And my horse was a gelding, so he didn't. He wasn't, but he was a little more mild manner than the no stallion would be. But yeah, the problem is I know a couple of guys who bought horses and you know, they got so excited. They went in and put on their armor and then walked out and the horse just freaked out, just bolted to the far end of the the property. And it took took one guy had to sell his horse. He just couldn't get it acclimatized to armor and loud noises and that sort of thing. The other guy took him years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, specific horses are better with it than other types of horses. I'll say that there are certain times certain breeds that can handle going into war versus other kinds that are just not made for that at all.
Speaker 2: The horse was originally.
Speaker 3: Used for hunting, okay, so use a loud noises.
Speaker 2: Guys would go out and they would hunt, right. So it was used to yeah, the firearms. It was used to the you know, the blood and guts and all would just stand there and look at it kind of thing. So he was he was, Yeah, he was a good choice. He was a Clyde throwbread cross.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, Clydes are Clydes are fantastic for being calm. They're very calm horses to be able to handle.
Speaker 2: A lot of He didn't look like a Clyde though. That was a nice thing. He was eighteen hands tall.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a big boy, and he had.
Speaker 2: The thickest neck. Yeah, but he was, you know he was. I bought him because he looked like a war horse.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're also there muscle density, they're strong and for carrying armor for a horse like it's you're gonna need that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was. He was close to one thousand pounds when he galloped. The ground shook.
Speaker 3: It's a big boy. That's a big one. Yeah, that's crazy, man, I want to do this.
Speaker 4: See, I've actually looked into Okay, LARPing is not the same, but I've actually looked into LARPing for years down here in the South, and they don't really have like a strong group. It comes and goes, it fluctuates. I've kind of got up with people before and then it like fizzled out, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just has a massive community of it. I will say that if you're willing to make road trips, Texas has a very.
Speaker 3: Large I love all of that though.
Speaker 4: I've always I mean, I like historical accuracy, but I also super into fantasy, so I'm not gonna lie. I probably would be out there as a wizard.
Speaker 2: You know that's that's what LARK is kind of all. Yeah, it's sort of the fantasy component, whereas there are other, you know, groups that focus more on historical historical accuracy. And that's the one thing about the Society for Creative Anachronism. I mean, they do have ah a historical component that you know, if if that's what you're into, you can hook up with them. And like at Estrella in in Arizona, you know, they they have a historical component, and I mean they do it to the nines.
Speaker 4: We actually were just in d C for the Marine Corps two and fiftieth birthday and there was a lot of people that were addressed in traditional Marine Corps attire from different different eras, and so we actually talked a good bit with them and seeing I was supposed to contact a couple of the women, but yeah, they were talking about where they are going in different events that they do pick your time your civil war, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me to have this beard, I would have to find something civil war or back because I'm not shaving my beard for a reenactment. I'm sorry to be five years to grow this, but you know, but we were.
Speaker 2: When we were at Hastings. There were guys that that shaved the back of their head because on the Bayou Tapestry you can see, uh, you know, men without without their helmets and that on, and they actually shaved the back of their heads. So there was a quite a number of guys that did that for the event.
Speaker 4: I am all for people that go hard with actually like getting things correct, but being extremely extra That is my type of people right there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well with with my novels I have because I never served in the military, and I'm a Canadian, I'm not an American, so my understanding of you know, the the United States military is limited, uh, And so what I what I do is I have several consultants. I have a retired Navy captain. I have an active duty Air Force colonel who was a group commander at at Bogram. And then I have I have a Marine Corps major. She's retired now, a lady wonderful, wonderfully and she's also involved in renaissance fair jousting. Nice.
Speaker 1: Leave it to the Marine female major. That's blood of our blood right there. I get it.
Speaker 2: But what they do, what they do is they they they review my my manuscripts and then they make corrections. Oh no, they wouldn't say it that way, or no, that's not proper protocol. So so they correct all of my mistakes and they're invaluable and they've all become very very good friends.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I appreciate my Marine Corps majors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we get along fine, because of course she likes the medieval stuff too.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, you'll find that too. And especially in the Blue Hert community, it's so divided. There's very conservative minded people who are typically veterans, who are there for the violence, and then there is the super liberal groups that are there for the historical accuracies. And all of the outside ship goes away when the helmet goes down, and we're there for the same exact reason, and we're all gonna leave here in a lot of pain. We're all gonna share beers after this, and it's gonna be fun. That's yeah. I love that.
Speaker 2: With with my fighting, because I was wearing full armor, I I didn't I didn't receive too many injuries, just the odd bruise here and there, what we used to call armor bites. Yeah, whereas sometimes your your armor, you know when you're when you're moving your arm or removing your leg or something. Uh, you just your your your flesh through the army doublet just happens to get get tweaked by a couple of plates that are coming together. And so that was the worst of it. Oh.
Speaker 1: We take injuries, man, a lot of bloat, broken collar bones, a lot of I even collapse. One of my teammates lungs with a long sword because this first time we're in that titanium brig and titanium gives a bit. We didn't know that, but we found out the hard way. A lot of broken fingers, concussions, that kind of thing. But the worst is whenever somebody will hit you in a gap and it's it's kind of a an understanding not to gap somebody, but accidents do happen from time to time, especially when you're in a five on five melee. You'll be clenched up with somebody going for a takedown. You got some old boy about to tee off on your spine from behind you, and it's you know, you're gonna leave here feeling like you got in a car wreck. That's that's an understanding.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, But you take it all in stride. Oh yeah, I know there were when we were at Hastings there were a couple of guys that they had to call the ambulance for, yeah, the injury. But we were just wearing male homeworks and the Norman conical helmets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so they were definitely getting hit.
Speaker 2: Well, we had the kite shields and so we you know, we were trained and sword and shield. So uh, you know, my group we were we were okay because you know, we knew, we knew, okay, that blow is coming. The shield goes between me and it, and I'm okay right right now. Every once in a while one will get through. But but yeah, we came away pretty much on skate.
Speaker 1: So well, that's good.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, well, thank you for sharing with us. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I know, so exciting right now.
Speaker 1: So how did you go from that type of a background into the writing of, like you said, military sci fi, give or take. How did that transition just happen? I understand at least the military mindset of it and some historical things. I get this, But when you get into the realm of military sci fi and then the secret space operations that have taken place. It seems like a bit of a drastic jump, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right. I was working in the military history department at the Glenbolle Museum. I was working specifically with the medieval arms and armor, Renaissance arms and armor. But I mean the department contained you know, weapons, military weapons and that from as far back as well. We had had a bronze spearhead from the Bronze.
Speaker 5: Age wow, in the collection, all the way up to the modern age, you know, the Second World War, Korea and beyond.
Speaker 2: So I had access to all of that. I one of my responsibilities was to field strip and catalog all of the markings on the entire firearm collection. And there were six hundred firearms in that collection. So I became quite familiar with the weapons and the uniforms. But they were all Canadian, sure not.
Speaker 1: American has definitely gotten it in. They were well known for their war crimes in the Second World War. Everybody thinks the Canadians are the uber polite guys like, No, at one point in time, the Canadians were not about taking prisoners. We'll say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Germans didn't like us, No, they did not.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: So they they they called us what did they call us? They were the we were the men in skirts because you know we had the Highland Regiments with with the Kilts in that right. But but anyhow, I've always been I've always been fascinated with with UFOs and I've always loved science fiction. I can remember going to the library and even in elementary school and looking through the science fiction novels to see what I could find. I just I just it was something that just triggered me, like the medieval stuff. And so I started writing when I was in grade school, you know, short stories and things like that, and so I kind of had that background as well. And so what happened was there were a number of television programs where I started to hear about this secret space program and with my science fiction, my love of science fiction, that really piqued my interest. And then I have a friend in the US, a very close friend, and his dad worked for the Army back in the fifties and sixties, and I think he retired in the seventies and he was I guess the civilian version would be forensic accountant. This guy had taught top secret clearance. He could go on to any military US military base anywhere in the world, and he could walk in and he could open up their books and he could, you know, look at their look at their their spending or whatever. And so after he retired, he uh, he was he was talking to his boys one one summer's evening out on the porch. She had three sons, and I guess he'd had a few too many, and he started talking about these things that he had seen. And one of the things was they they And then remember this is in the mid nineteen sixties, right, and and he said that the army had developed what we would call shields, you know, like shields up mister Szulu kind of thing, right, And so they were testing it mid nineteen sixties. Okay, they were testing it. They hauled out a tank and they had a shield generator mounted on the back of the tank, and it was bigger than the engine on the tank, right, And they fired pretty much every conventional weapon they had at this think, and the shields defended the tank. Now, how do I know that he wasn't just pulling my leg Because of the details. The shield generator was larger than the engine in the tank. They couldn't figure out how to extend the shield underneath the tank, so a simple landline could take it out. Okay, right, so these are the details that you go, Okay, yeah, this story's probably legit.
Speaker 1: And when you also look at the technology of the day and age, I mean, a computer would have taken up the majority of a bit of a full room at that time. So when we're talking about a shield motor that large on the back of a tank, to the average person listening to this podcast, they might think that that's crazy, But you also have to take into account that day and age in that timeframe. What was the pinnacle of technology for humans at that point?
Speaker 2: Well, this is pre digital, this was analog, right, But the point I want to make with this is if you take that same shield generator and mount it in an aircraft, then you have a three hundred and sixty degree bubble of protection. And keep in mind this is mid nineteen sixties. Can you imagine what they have now.
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 3: What type of shield? What kind of like it? Was it metal? Was it a force field?
Speaker 2: It was a force field. It was electronic force field.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's so I just want to clarify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and one of the other things is that told his boys, was they at the same time, well Captain Kirk was shooting his phaser on television. They had developed a handheld raygun and so you know, the same type of weapon that they were using in Star Trek. The only problem was that it was extremely expensive to produce something like a million dollars at the time, so they couldn't put it into production and into use. Right, But again I have to say, okay, that was in the mid nineteen sixties. What have they got now?
Speaker 1: Now with that? Let me ask you Operation star Wars that was spearheaded by Ronald Reagan. He was trying to get laser cannons put on satellites and he had to have his top scientists bring him to a room and say, mister President, we don't have that. He's like, oh, yeah, we do. I know we do this and no, no, no, sir, Like, I understand what you're trying to get at, and it's a great idea. We don't actually have the technology to put a laser cannon on a satellite that can go from space to Earth at this time. We can work on it, but we don't currently have that tech. So I don't know what for instance, with the ray gun, I don't know if this was a laser, if this was like a rail gun situation, was it an energy bolt or what the projectile.
Speaker 2: Was it was a directed energy weapon. Okay, but you see the thing is is I've I've found information from several whistleblowers that claimed that that the Space Defense Initiative, the SDI, was actually a smoke screen.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I could believe this to be honest with Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that what they were what you know, they were saying, Okay, yeah, we want to build this, but you know, we don't have the technology. All that kind of thing. It was. It was misdirection. It was getting them to look over here, well they were doing something else over.
Speaker 1: There, which during the Reagan administration makes a lot of sense. I mean you look at what happened with the uh Iranian contra situation. He was all about like, hey, I need you to look over in this direction, not pay attention to these things that are going on over here that I totally have my hand in. It's so if that was being used as smoke screen to make people look over at the satellite laser cannon conversation rather than what the actually were working on it Area fifty one or at sector four, whatever the case was. That makes perfect sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so moving on. That was one thing that kind of tweaked my interest in this whole secret space program concept. And then there were a couple of television programs where they actually talked specifically about the secret Space program, and of course my friend's dad his stories kind of gave the whole idea legs. But I think the seminal one was Hangar Won the UFO Files, where they had an episode that was specifically about the Secret Space Program and it was about an organization called Solar Warden and it also dealt with the TR three B, the Flying Triangle. And so I watched that program and I thought, you know what, that would make a really cool story. And I had written the novel previously. It was an adventure novel about a Viking settlement that survives undetected to the twentieth century. It's cool.
Speaker 4: You got me at Viking Settlement. I was like, Okay, now I'm reading this. So I'm a huge reader. I'm I read like, yeah, I read probably about one hundred and fifty books a year at least. I'm a huge reader. So yeah, you got me right away with that. Okay, the snow Warden, that's the program in the nineteen nineties, correct, where they were like monitoring incoming and outgoing alien messages.
Speaker 3: Is that that not so much messages, but for traffic, yeah, traffic traffic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, specifically it said monitoring alien traffic in the Solar system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, that's and I took that idea and ran with it. And I've written four novels in the series. It's a sixth novel series, okay, and I'm just about finished novel number five, but I've published. I published the first four novels in that series, and so that was that was kind of the Yeah, that was sort of how I got into it. It was Yeah, it was just to me, it was just fascinating combining the military aspects that i'd you know, i'd been dealing with, you know, working at the museum and that kind of thing. And and I had friends who were in the military. My my brother in law was in the Canadian military. He's actually the first Canadian serviceman to receive both the Medal of Valor and the Star of Courage. So he was yeah, he was a a military hero.
Speaker 1: Where was he deployed these he was?
Speaker 2: He was deployed in Cyprus when when Turkey took over the island, he was also in Where else was he? I think he was in the Middle East, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of the timeframe at which he would have been serving. He's around your age. I was he in the Falklands? Like, where are we talking about here? You know?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he was in the Falklands, because I don't think Canada was deployed in the Falklands. I think that was strictly Great Britain.
Speaker 1: But when it talks about the British Commonwealth, I really don't know where this group gets pulled from and this group gets brought in and all these things. A lot of time it blends, and then a lot of times they're completely separate conversations. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, England doesn't. Well, I mean during the Second World War, you know, we joined the Allied war effort. We were actually the Americans, the French and the British couldn't take vimy Rich yep. In the Second World War, the Canadians took it.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: We developed what was known as the creeping Barrage, and that's how we were able to take it. What it is is you have artillery fire, but instead of just firing out a target, once you stop firing, then all of the Germans can come out of their their tunnels and everything, and they can they can defend their position again. And that was the problem. We had to keep them down in their tunnels where they couldn't come out and and uh and and engage the the you know, the the the Allies as they were as they were advancing. So what we did was we developed the creeping barrage. And what that was was we would uh, we would fire artillery at a certain point, and then we would we would fire a second barrage that was further on, and then we would fire another barrage that was further on. And so it was it was slowly moving towards the position of the Germans on the top of the ridge, and our soldiers were were positioned behind that barrage, so they were advancing as the artillery was advancing, so that by the time they stopped the artillery fire, the soldiers were already at the ridge. So when the when the Germans came out of their tunnels. The Canadians were standing there with their firearms going okay, hands up, yeah, And that was how they took That was how they took Vimy Ridge.
Speaker 1: And so to us that might seem like a no a, no brains idea as far as attactic goes. Obviously that's a smart idea. But keep in mind in World War two, the most recent grand scheme of shit was World War One, where chemical warfare and trench warfare was being used. So the barrage followed by the infantry that was right behind it, that concept really hadn't made its way to the global battlefield like that.
Speaker 2: Since I have to I have to stand corrected because Vimmy Ridge was in World War One, not World War Two.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I got ja, I got you, I got a mistake.
Speaker 2: My boss at the museum would roll over in his grave.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I don't know history that well when it comes to every war.
Speaker 1: So I mean even still, though you look at the style of combat worldwide from the beginning of the nineteen hundreds until World War One, there was a massive shift that took place. I mean, yeah, you still had force is being used. Don't get me wrong. But tank warfare was first introduced in World War One. World War II would not have happened without tank warfare. So the drastic shifts that took place any very short condensed amount of time, I feel like a lot of people don't really like let that concept sink in. We went from using essentially glorified gliders with lawnmar mowers on the front of them. We would call those biplanes with these pilots shooting very rudimentary weapons at each other, to fighter pilots and bombing runs and all these things. It was a drastic shift in the short condensed timeframe of give or take thirty years, and on a global scale like that. There was a lot of tactics that had never been thought of before because they didn't have the ability to think like that up until that point. So, yeah, it was mind blowing shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean at the beginning of the First World War they were dropping rocks from their planes. Right at the end of the war, they had machine guns mounted that were timed with the propeller so that they wouldn't shoot them propeller.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how fast people can invent things, especially in more.
Speaker 1: The first dog fights I read about was these dudes and biplanes with pistols and they were flying by each other, shooting at each other with handguns essentially. And it's like in the twenty years we went from that to timed machine guns. Mind blowing.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: So your four books, they are all is there what kind of So they're all talking about the secret the secret space programs, Like what else? Like, is there like an entire story that happens, is there? Like, can you explain a little bit more about the books?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's just it's about the secret space program called Solar Warden and they're organized to defend Earth from a malevolent et enemy that is bent on enslaving and destroying the Earth. The thing is is that you have two you have two camps, if you will, within the UFO community. One camp says that there are space brothers and they're here to help us, right, And there's a growing camp that is saying, you know, based on the evidence, they're not our friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've run into that a few times with some guests we've had on the show. It is a very polar opposite. Some believe that we've been contacted by essentially space hippies and that they're here to elevate mankind and give us enlightenment and help us grow the rest of us us both included think that this is more like the conquistadores that first made contact with the Aztecs. They're not here for brotherly love. They're not going to make contact unless they're here for a purpose, whether that's resources of many many types or conquests of some type. Like just and I understand, I'm looking at this through a human lens, and maybe I don't understand the mindset and the heart and soul of an Et, but just going off of historical precedence here makes way more sense that they would be here for sort of conquest rather than for sharing and aiding. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when you write a novel, you've got to have conflict. Yeah, I mean, you know, in order to write a good story, there's got to be conflict. And basically there's there's literally got to be conflict on every page. And so you know, the thing is is, Okay, you have the good guys solar Warden in my novels, and you have the bad guys who are the extraterrestrials, and they come into it. They come in different species. There's the grays, and there's the reptilians, and then there's what I refer to as the others who are basically in charge. And there's also a growing consensus amongst very serious UFO researchers that these are not aliens from another star system. They're interdimensional, and they even go to the point where they say they're spiritual.
Speaker 1: We've heard and I was going to ask you what your personal belief is on this, because when we talk about the extraterrestrial, and I use that term as loosely with quotations as I can, I feel like, personally there's multiple things happening at the same time. But you'll have people like Tucker Carlson, who believes that when we see UFOs it's obviously angels and demons. Then you'll have people that believe that these are actually far off from the future humans that look different because of evolution and they've made time jumps back. I am of the belief personally that it may be life from other planets or solar systems or even galaxies, and they may use interdimensional travel as basically the same way we use an interstate right just to get from point A to point B. But then I also do believe that there are angels and demons happening at the same time. I don't believe that the God that I worship has things oh so perfectly in a neat little box. I think there's multiple levels to these things that humans don't understand. So with this being said, and you're bringing up other species, where are you at just you personally as far as this alien and spiritual and time, all of that goes.
Speaker 2: Well, I in my novels. I'll preface by saying this. In my novels, I have the Grays, I have the Reptilians their physical beings, right, Okay, the UFOs, the flying saucers are actual physical craft. But what they are is their tools being used by the others who are the interdimensional spiritual beings, and so they you know, what they're doing is it's all about deception. Okay, that's the thing, right, It's all about deception. So what they're trying to do is they're trying to convince humanity that these are aliens from another star system, when really they're not. I've got some research that says that the Grays are actually biological robots, and this is This is not in my book. This is this is from the research that I have done into the UFO phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I've heard this before, so this is this is not new to me, but I am curious to what level this goes for you and who is controlling these robots.
Speaker 4: Well, I've actually never heard this, so if you could break it down for me, that'd be awesome because I've actually never heard this before. So I'm kind of I'm the lost in the dark, so maybe somebody else might not know it either.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, they're they're being they're being controlled, They're they're being used as tools to to to interact with humanity, especially in the alien abduction phenomenon, where people are being taken against their will and they're taking they're literally taken aboard these flying saucers that are real physical craft and they're experimented on.
Speaker 1: Now, when you say biological robots, are we talking something akin to the Terminator movies where it's a living tissue on top of a cybernetic skeleton.
Speaker 2: No, the whole the whole thing is is biological.
Speaker 1: So it's a drone essentially, it's a living.
Speaker 2: Created it's it's a it's a manufactured being has limited intelligence, doesn't have a soul, if you will, and it's just it's basically a tool. And the reptilians are they're they're they're more advanced, if you will, biologically, they're not biological robots, and they control the grays. And but then there's this this this paranormal element, this supernatural element, if you will, that are the others, and they're the interdimensional beings. And a lot of a lot of what I've discovered, to my surprise, is that a lot of UFO researchers, and these are serious guys, these are not flakes, but they've come to believe that these beings are actually demonic. And that's their.
Speaker 1: Word, not mine, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: People like Jay Allen Heinek and Jacques Valat and John Keel, Catherine Austin Fitz from the Solari Report, they all believe that these beings are are demonic. Just complain and simple.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about the beings that are controlling the reptilians, that are controlling the greats. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: In dimensional ones, Okay.
Speaker 2: And so I take that element and I incorporated into my my novels and I have those different layers of of entities, if you will. And so they're again they're their motives, like you say, the conquistadors, their motives are not good. They're here to manipulate us and to use us. Some of the research I've done, and they say that they just want to use the Earth as a as a giant resource and just strip mine humanity, strip mine of planet, and just take it all for their own use.
Speaker 1: And that that also leads to so many other hypothetical conversations. Right, what is the resource that they need? Right, depending on which type of sci fi you're into, Maybe it's water, Maybe it is in fact gold, Maybe it's coal or something of a strictly energy level, like something that's not exactly tangible, but something that you can still extrapolate and still use. It's there are so many possibilities as to what they would be here to grab or garner, and what they may be using humans as slave labor to create for them or mind for them, or whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: Yes, or they're they're taking DNA from humans to create a hybrid race.
Speaker 3: Now them, Yeah, I've heard I've heard this before.
Speaker 4: I was sitting here thinking about that movie. I can't think of me, think of what it's called. But pretty much there these little aliens with no joke like this big. They're little. They look like parasites, and in the movie they need human hosts, they need bodies to be able to vive, and so that's what they do is they end up going in and you'll see them in the back of their spinal cord. And that's I forget what the movie is called.
Speaker 1: Not Andromeda, that was more of a sickness.
Speaker 2: It was a television program called Stargate SG one.
Speaker 4: I know that, Yeah, there's I like starget Stargate's always been one of my favorite movies growing up with Kurt Russell, Like that's one of my favorite of you know, finding new planet and going there and all that. So I always thought the Pyramids, even from a kid, I was like the Pyramids and that's where the aliens are at.
Speaker 3: I was like, I know, that's where they're at.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, I really liked Star the Stargate movie, and I watched the Stargate TV show, the Stargate SG one.
Speaker 3: I watched that they had.
Speaker 2: The looked like a little snake that would go up through through the back of your neck and and basically possess you, Yes, and it would control the human hosts. The human hosts no longer had any control over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're parasitic for herself. There's a there's a movie.
Speaker 4: There's a few movies like that that talk about that in different forms where they're a parasite essentially, And they came here and they have been collecting people, and they want to collect more people because they're dying race pretty much, and so they need human bodies. And I've heard the theory that a lot of the where the kids are going or where all these people are disappearing to is actually being taken for this purpose of some type, breeding them, experimenting on them, using them, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: As far as the alien human hybrid is concerned. There have been even religions that have been based off of this. If you've ever heard of the Nation of Islam or the Black Moorish Science Temple, they believe that black people were the original humans that inhabited the Earth from the Moon three trillion years ago, and through a series of forced breeding over six hundred years on the island of Patmos, this alien named Yakub Yes they do mean Jacob from the Bible but that's how they pronounce it, created white peace as a way to destroy the black race. And it's all about the alien human hybrid in their actual religious doctrine. That'd be Lewis farr Khan or what was the one before him? Oh shit, the one Muhammad Ali just loved dearly. It's they're fucking psychos, honestly, but you know whatever. But yeah, the whole alien human hybrids that are being used for some sort of a greater nefarious purpose. There's even religions that have been based off of this theory. It's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't subscribe to that same. So there is this this book is called Walking among Us and it's written by doctor David Jacobs. He's a PhD and he's an alien abduction researcher, and he he puts forth this idea that the aliens are here and they're trying to create an alien human hybrid to take over the world, kind of like Day of the Triffids. I don't know if you ever read that book or saw the movie where these aliens come and they take over a human body and they converted into it still looks like a human, but it's now an alien. So they have the they have the cocoon, right, so they invade the body and then it gets caught up in a cocoon and then it converts to the alien who looks like the human, but it's no longer the human, it's the alien. But anyhow, so he David Jacobs talks about this whole concept of alien hybridization with humans. Now, the only problem is is you've got to manipulate the DNA so the two are compatible. And that's where the alien abductions and the medical examinations and all that kind of thing come into play. And so I use that to a certain to a certain degree within my novels. And actually book five is all about that, you know that you mentioned about, you know, people disappearing and not coming back in that and uh and using humans to extract their DNA and and actually create this hybrid race which in my novels, and this is a spoiler alert, I'll only mentioned this one, they're they're creating a race of super soldiers in order to invade Earth and conquer it.
Speaker 1: Well, DARPA was kind of working on that right now. Actually say, this isn't that much of a sci fi conversation In World.
Speaker 2: War two, the Nazis were trying to combine humans and guerrillas to create a super soldier. Yeah, Captain America is all about being, you know, a super sold Everybody's been trying to build a super soldier for a long long time.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's a race against races pretty much like you know, they know that we're in we're in the race against the aliens, so they're trying to make us better, improve before it all pops off.
Speaker 1: I mean, you look at that and the fact that Trump made the Space Force, we actually have an entire division of the military dedicated to space defense. I know that people might look at that like it's a big joke, and I understand. I really agree.
Speaker 4: They did that though, and made it made it known globally that this is an actual thing. I think it's just gearing us up for what's to come.
Speaker 1: And even like the DNA splicing and things that seems like high or sci fi until crisper technology became so widely known about like it is today. So what seemed like crazy, you know, mad scientists, eugenics kind of conversation thirty years ago is now what some people are using to decide what color eyes their child will have.
Speaker 2: It's insane, yeah, yeah, And it's advancing so quickly that it's it's you know, you've got to have to catch your breath to keep up with it. But you see these elements I've incorporated into my novel. And the interesting thing is that, like I started writing in twenty fifteen, so I've been researching this UFO topic for you know, for my books for ten years. But I also, you know, was looking into it earlier to a certain degree, but not as extensively as I have in the past ten years. But in the research that I have done for my novels, I've come to the conclusion that the secret space program is real, that Solar Warden is up there. What they're doing, I don't know. There are indicators that they are fighting an alien enemy.
Speaker 1: So now let me ask you what are these indicators.
Speaker 2: Well, just the research that I've done, whistleblowers, different things that I've come a cross in my research points to the fact that, yeah, this is legitimate, this is actually going on in so I mean, I write fiction, but it's based on what I think is reality.
Speaker 4: There you have it, and the Solar Warden has two fleets, correct when I was looking into it said it had two fleets, military Offense and Defense Fleet and the Scientific R and D fleet.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the R and D actually stood for Research and.
Speaker 4: Developments, Okay, I just didn't know because I was like I was, I was like, wait, what, But it has two fleets and that they're currently in two different locations.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Like there's some like in in space actually and then some down here as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. From my research, it points to the fact that they have a base on the Moon called Lunar Operations Command, Okay, and then they also have a base on Mars.
Speaker 1: When you say they, do you mean just the Earth's elites or do you mean specifically the United States?
Speaker 2: So Warden, I, in my research, I found indications that they had approached the United Nations and they received a charter from the United Nations which allowed them. Initially it was just the United States. But when you talk about a space carrier that's three thousand feet long and has faster than light capabilities, has directed energy and particle beam weapons, not to mention missiles, and a full squadron of tactical reconnaissance fighters that are also capable of faster than light travel. That's a really big bill. We're talking, you knowllions, trillions of dollars. Yeah, like everybody knows where they were nine to eleven. Where were you the night before? Because the night before Donald Rumsfeldt, who at the time was a Secretary of Defense, on September ten, he announced that there was a two point three trillion dollar amount that was missing the apartment the Department of Defense. Okay, Now, in twenty fifteen, Catherine Austin Fitz discovered that there was twenty one trillion dollars missing, and her response was did they buy the moon? Like? Where did all that money go?
Speaker 3: So they're on the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if you have a fleet of ten or twelve or fifteen space carriers with a squadron of thirty plus tactical fighters that are spacecraft, yeah, it's easy to understand where that twenty one trillion went. Plus bases on the Moon, bases on Mars. You have a facility at Area fifty one and S four. There's another facility at Dougway. There's a there's a facility at what's it called. It's it's in Utah where all of the manufacturing happens. And so you know, you have you have like tens of thousands of personnel that are operating these you know, and and building and designing and and you know maintenance. I mean, my my Navy captain, he served in the Submarine Corps. He served on an Ocio class submarine, which is a ballistic missile submarine, and he was he was a nuclear expert, and we talked about this. He says, you know, he says, they spend probably ten hours import under maintenance for every one hour there at sea. So just trying to keep the thing going is an extremely large expense. And that's why you know, they have these bases. They don't have to bring them all the way back to Earth. There's also I've got this one Paula Harris, she wrote a book about these deep space platforms, which are giant space stations. Ye and those those would be used again. You know, you don't want to have to travel all the way back to Earth for maintenance. You just stop off at one of these deep space platforms and they have the facilities to be able to maintain your ship. And that's the thing that a lot of people don't understand, you know, when they're when they're writing things like science fiction, and even when they're writing, you know, any kind of military novel, especially you know, the Navy or whatever. It's the same with your aircraft. You spend more time on the ground than you do in the air because you have to maintain this thing. Stuff goes wrong. And if you have a space carrier that's as sophisticated as the ones that Solar Warden has, well, i'll tell you one little thing goes wrong and that thing drops out of FTL and it's like, okay, we're stuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got you know, I mean, oh, to that point, I had a captain, a naval captain who started off as a pilot, and he had one forced ejection happened his jet was going down. When they did the essentially an autopsy on the jet to see what went wrong, there was one bolt that was not tightened an eighth of an inch to enough. If it was an eighth of an inch more, everything would have been fined. That one bolt because it wasn't tightened that much, jiggled loose everything else, and his plane went down. He was forced to eject. So when we're talking about that same scale that was on Earth, right that was something very small scale and it wasn't like that was a fighter jet in combat. He was on a training routine, training operation. Now we're going to talk about what that looks like in space. If one thing is one iota out of place, if one gram of weight wasn't properly accounted for it, Yeah, it's so much more to scale and scope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to have redundant systems. You've got to have a really really sophisticated computer system that incorporates AI. I have an AI in my in my fighters who are their tr three b's are the Black Triangles. Those are my fighters in my novels, and they have an AI computer system on board that I call bird Brain. And because pilots call their their aircraft or their spacecraft a bird, right, And so they don't like it because because this AI system can can literally take over the spacecraft and fly it. It. It can it can conduct repair operations, uh, you know, in flight during the combat situation. So it's a very sophisticated computer system. But you have to have that in a spacecraft. I mean, you know, we look at at the Apollo program and they're flying these tin cans to the moon, and back. It was all analog. They were using slide rules. I was going to ask where there's more, there's more technology in your eye, and then there was in the Apollo spacecraft. And so the problem was they were terrified. Well, I mean, look at Apaulo thirteen. Look at what happened, right, And they barely got those guys back home.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So you know, one of the points that I make in my first novel is the admiral or the captain of the space carrier that my protagonist is he's going to join the group. And one of the points that the captain makes he says, you cannot take in space. You cannot take anything for granted, not even the air that you breathe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, let me ask you this, that first moon landing. Are you of the opinion that that actually took place in nineteen sixty nine or that that was a complete fabrication in a studio somewhere.
Speaker 2: It happened, Okay, it literally happened. And I can go through it and I can prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that we landed on the moon. Okay, And all you got to do is go go find go on YouTube and find MythBusters and find the episode that they did on the moon landings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they shot the laser of the moon.
Speaker 2: They think or whether it was it was real. They go through and they and they like the major arguments that the dissenters make, they take every single one and they disprove them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just that alone. I've always been of the belief that that first landing probably wasn't real, and it was to bankrupt the Soviet Union, all of these things. But I am of the belief that yes, we as Americans have made it to the Moon multiple times, and there's a lot of evidence to suggest that we have. Now. Also, you brought up a lunar base that is currently operating. Now. Is this sci fi? Or is this what you have been led to believe is an actual thing right now?
Speaker 2: No? I think I think it's true. I think there's an actual base there on the far side of the Moon. You heard of Project Horizon, I have, Okay, for.
Speaker 1: The COLT members that have not heard of it, please give us a quick synopsis of what this is.
Speaker 2: Ok Yeah. Sure. Operation Horizon was established in the nineteen sixties before the first Moon landing, and what it was was it was to establish a permanent base on the Moon by the United States. Now, the thing is is that these projects get started and then what happens is they go, oh, yeah, well you know what, we canceled that. Yeah, well they just say that because they want it to go black. And so yeah, I'm convinced, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that there is a base on the Moon and that it's been there for probably forty years at least.
Speaker 1: I'm of this belief as well, especially when you look at what China and India are both currently doing. They are trying to make a nuclear power plant on the dark side of the Moon. Now, I personally, I'm not a nuclear physicist by any means. I know very little. I get the gist of how nuclear power operates and all these things. I don't understand how they are going to turn or spin a turban in a no environment, in a vacuum. What are you using for the force to push the turbines to create power. I'm sure they have this figured out, but that sounds mind blowing to me.
Speaker 2: Fusion, you would you would have to encase it in a closed environment and introduce air into that environment.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, so it would have to.
Speaker 2: Be inside a building or structure of some kind, and then you would have to, like I said, introduce air and then and then you would have that you would be able to turn that turbine.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: I have a question, how do you think they Because you said that you believe that there is the thirty sorry not thirty three thousand foot long space ships that are up up already there, how do you think they got them up there without anybody seeing it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you think they are cloaking technology? Is that what they're using?
Speaker 4: Or I'm just curious how you think they everybody got up there without anybody seeing that?
Speaker 1: Fair question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they're build at I'm trying to think of the name. I can't think of the name. There's a facility in Utah. It was originally at Area fifty one, but Area fifty one got real popular and everybody started looking, and so it was they had to move to another location because there are just too many eyes on them, and you're dealing with craft that that incorporate anti gravity propulsion. Okay, So there the research that I've done, they're built on earth at this facility in Utah, and I just wish for the life I could remember the name.
Speaker 1: Is it the CHRISTA. Mcauliff Space Center.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's it's not far from.
Speaker 1: Dougway Tello's Discovery Space Center.
Speaker 2: No. No, still come to me.
Speaker 1: You'll come to me.
Speaker 2: But but the thing is is before he died, Senator John McCain made a Freedom of Information Act request and he, uh, he got a response. Boy did he get a response. These are some of the things that that they sent him, and I've just highlighted a few of them. There's there's like several pages of of these that that that DARPA, that the Defense Intelligence Agency, that several other organized government organizations are actually working on doing research and there, and they're into research and development.
Speaker 1: It's not the Northrop Grumman site in Utah? Is it? Because they just had an explosion at their space facility that Northrop Grumman was was operating and they thankfully nobody was injured. But that just actually happened, I want to say, maybe last month.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so because I don't know if it's Northrop Grumman or whether it's uh Lockheed Martin that have a facility in Antelope Valley and that's where they claim that the Tier three ds are coming from. But this is the research and development that these different government organizations are working on invisibility cloaking. And here's the document that I pulled off of off of the Internet. And that's how thick it is. Wow, it's pages long. Traversible wormholes, stargates and negative energy. The role of superconductors in gravity research, anti gravity for aerospace applications. Now, they made a breakthrough in anti gravity research in October of nineteen fifty three, so they've had anti gravity since then. Concepts for extracting energy from the quantum vacuum. That's zero point energy, that's free, clean energy that you can extract from the quantum vacuum. Okay, and they actually have the technology to do that, right Wow. Biomaterials that they use in the development of the spacecraft, meta materials, same thing for aerospace applications. Metallic glasses and this is stuff that it's it's it's it's primary structure is glass, but if you strike it with a bullet, it becomes metallic and so it's it's a protective element. Right.
Speaker 1: Is this some of the what's the word I'm looking it's like liquid metal that seems to be strewn across the ground anytime that there is a UFO crash that takes place.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Space communication implications of quantum entanglement and non locality. I use that in my novels is signal nonlocality, And what it is is it's it's it's quantum entanglement. It's where two atoms can be one can be here in the Milky Way, the other one can be in the Andromeda Galaxy. But somehow they're connected. And this is quantum physics, okay, and it's it's actually been demonstrated. But they communicate with each other. So if you do something to this atom, the same thing happens to this atom. And they've actually developed a form of communication where you can talk to somebody in the Andromeda Galaxy just like you and I are talking now. There's no time lag, there's no you know, the subspace message will take three weeks to reach starfleet. I mean no, it's instantaneous. And so they've already got that technology. And I use that in my in my novels because it's great.
Speaker 1: We've heard that that's the reason for them taking DNA samples from humans, it could be.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that aspect of it, but detection in high resolution tracking of vehicles at hypersonic velocities. That's important because China is now developing a hypersonic missile that they think will get past all of the United States.
Speaker 1: Defenses, which is crazy because we've had hyper by their definition of what a hypersonic missile is. We've had that since the V two rocket in the forties. Russia's been going on and on about their hypersonic missiles and it's like, brother, you're now catching up to what we've had for decades. They just launched their nuclear powered missile and it's like, bro, we had that in sixty one. We shut the program down in sixty two.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, yeah, yeah, magneto hydrodynamics, air breathing, propulsion and power for aerospace applications, quantum computing, quantum tomography, ultra capacitors. You know, that would be like a room temperature superconductor. So he's got this list of things that Senator McCain got through the the Freedom of Information Act, and what it's pointing to is that this is all in research and development, and a lot of it has probably already been. They've had breakthroughs, and now they're in the development stage of producing this this stuff.
Speaker 4: Do they release any of the information or do they just release the titles of what they have?
Speaker 2: Some of it has been unclassified, like this cloaking system. You know, you can read through this and uh and you know you've got the theory and the principle and the applications and all of that. So you know when when the Romulans cloak their their their bird of prey.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know we can do that now Romulins. Star Trek gotcha.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, it's okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: They had they had the cloak.
Speaker 3: He doesn't he he's not a Star Treker Star Wars person, But I am. So I got you.
Speaker 2: So you get the inforgy Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said, I was like, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I mean we have that technology now, yeah, you know, and we have anti gravity technology, I mean anti gravity. There's a there's a man named Thomas Townsend Brown and he was working with what is referred to as electro gravitics as far back as the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And he served in the US Navy as an electrical engineer during the Second World War and after the war he hooked up with a guy named doctor Paul Beifeld, who was a personal friend of Albert Einstein, and they got together and they worked on this electric electro gravitics, which is a form of anti gravity, and they actually made it work. Back at the end of the Second World War, they made a presentation to the Navy, and remember Project Horizon. Yep, the Navy said, no, you know what, We're really not interested. But several months later, all of a sudden, Thomas Brown and doctor Buyfeld establish a massive facility in Los Angeles and nobody could get past the front desk, and what they were working on was Project winter Haven.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a new one for me, So please give us a breakdown.
Speaker 2: A gravity program on an electro gravitic program that they were working on. And you you I think that, you know, you could put money on the fact that they were they were developing it for the Navy. The Navy said, now we're not interested in that. Nothing to see here, move on, move on, Okay, you guys here go. So again it's the misdirection, right, It's like Project Horizon while canceled out, and we're not going to build them based on the Moon. Well, sure we are. We're just going to tell everybody that we're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh you've seen we're talking about just some of the stuff I was thinking about that you were listening off. You've seen that they're trying to mix bat blood with human blood to be able to extend our travel in space and to be able to go further and longer. Have you seen have you been able to read? And I've been following that research for the last year. They've been talking about it and trying to experiment with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I don't. It's not in this list that I have, and I haven't. I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 4: It's okay, I'm taking I'm sitting here taking notes too. I'm a note taker, so like as you're saying names and stuff, I'm taking notes because I'm like, oh, I want to look at this up later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look it up there. It's actually interesting research right now about it.
Speaker 4: So bat blood is what they're trying to use for inter stellar dimension travel for humans eventually.
Speaker 2: And then and I'm just going to make a note of.
Speaker 1: That absolutely, And as we're talking about how they're trying to create super soldiers by bioengineering red blood cells. Couple that with what they're doing with bat blood. Couple that with what China was working on in Wuhan when allegedly it was a bat that led to COVID, which is bullshit. But neither here nor there, But like this all and you look at how China's space program has taken off. That's that sounded like, you know what, fuck it? I intended the pun that has taken off in the last few years in very very large leaps and bounds. It's not crazy to think that that might be something that they are also trying to do with their own version of crisper technology in China right now. So I could see that as well. I wanted to ask you also Project Horizon. You said that was in fifty what.
Speaker 2: Now, No, it was it was in the early sixties. I think it was sixty three or sixty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, notes here somewhere, Okay, I forget what you said. It was a project that was in like fifty three, and I thought it was really crazy.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty three, where you see before that every aerospace company had a department, an entire department that was devoted to developing anti gravity technology, and I mean everybody you know, General Dynamics, Lockheed, all of the aerospace companies. They were devoting a lot of money to the development of anti gravity because everybody, you know, and they figured that they were going to have a breakthrough and that everybody would be able to drive to work like George Jetson right. Unfortunately, well, according to my research, they made a discovery, they made a breakthrough, somebody did in October of nineteen fifty three, and all of the chatter stopped.
Speaker 1: So this was only early six years after the Roswell crash happened. Yeah, and it took them that long to try to reverse engineer this enough to have the breakthrough like that. Now, I mean, granted, that's nothing to turn your nose up. At six years to reverse engineer anti gravity tech anology based off of wreckage that you found, that's impressive as hell, but that's still that's insane.
Speaker 4: So then it just went silent completely after October ninety three, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The government shut it down. That would have been I think it was before Eisenhower. I think it was still Truman. But but yeah, they just they just threw they threw the put a lid on it, and all of the all of the chatter, all of the departments were closed and nobody was allowed to talk about anti gravity technology since then. And that was because because they had it and they didn't want anyone else to get it right. And you know what happened with the Manhattan Project. There were two scientists that were working on that and when they when they had their breakthrough and they developed the atomic bomb, they they said to themselves, no one nation should have this by themselves. And so what they did was they sold it to the Russians.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's treason, agreed.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is, you know what they thought it was, you know, mad.
Speaker 1: Mutually mutually assured destruction.
Speaker 2: Instruction. Right, If they've got it and we've got it, then neither one of us can use it because if we do, it's the end of civilization. Right. So whoever was in charge, and I think it was probably Majestic twelve who actually existed, they said, Okay, we've now got this breakthrough an anti gravity we're not sharing it with anyone because we don't want the competition.
Speaker 1: I think Majestic twelve still exists. I'm going to be honest with you, probably in very small ways. It's not to the same level that it did at that time when it was in its prime. For lack of better words, there's no way that they don't have their remnants still in existence today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called the deep state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, that was that was the first major breakthrough. And then of course there is my friend's dad who saw these other breakthroughs, right, shields and directive energy weapons, you know, that sort of thing, And they just kept coming and they kept coming, and like I said, you know, we're in twenty twenty five, we're talking about the fifties and sixties of the twentieth century. What do you think they've gotten now? Right, because technology has has ballooned exponentially in the last thirty years, and you know, you take a look at like I said, you know, the Apollo spacecraft they were using slide rules and it was all analog. And now there's more technology in your iPhone than there was in those spacecraft.
Speaker 1: Right, wow, So you know.
Speaker 2: It's yes there. And so what I try and do with my novels is I try and incorporate these elements that I think are real into my story, right, and so even though it's fiction, you know you're reading stuff that it's probably.
Speaker 3: Does exist, okay, And you know.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of skeptics out there that's, oh, you know you're you're a nut bart.
Speaker 1: We're not going to listen to We're professional conspiracy theorist. Brother, we know the skeptics.
Speaker 4: I wish I wish you understood how many zombie books that I have like read and consumed.
Speaker 3: There's actually a novel.
Speaker 4: There's a man that is he compiles every kind of information possible for the last century on zombies pretty much. And he actually was I think a sniper too, and so his the way he writes is like a lot of men, very heavy detailed when it comes to you know, talking about weapons systems and tactical advantages and planning out warfare and how you're going to survive this stuff.
Speaker 3: I love his novels.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there's there's a lot of different stuff I've read, so it's not out of the realm of crazy.
Speaker 1: So at this point, nothing is honestly well, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm a I'm at the age where I really don't care what people think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm there to.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: You've been an armor smith and a sword fighter for years. There's no way you care what people think. Man, I get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know. I want to make if you'll, if you'll permit me, please, I want to make two points here. I was going to say this at the very beginning, but we got sidetracked with armor and that's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to apologize. I'm sorry. You have no idea how rare it is to me to have this type of conversation on this show. So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay. There's there's two points I want to make. Number one is you need to be careful, Okay, don't believe everything that you see or hear or read. What you need to do is you need to be objective and you need to do your own homework, and that that applies to everybody. Do not park your brain at the door and simply accept what somebody says because you respect them, or because you think they're a celebrity, or you think that you know they're they're uh uh whatever, you know, do your own homework right, do your own research. Don't just take my word for what you know. I mean, I've been doing this research for ten years now. Don't take my word for it. Get in there, get on the internet. But you got to be careful, yes, because there's a lot of kooks, flakes and crap uh and quacks on the internet.
Speaker 1: That's the deal. We're in the age of information, but we are also in the age of disinformation at the same time and censoring and it's yeah.
Speaker 2: And and the thing is too, is that you know these are these are still good sources of information.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I believe in books, right, So you know.
Speaker 2: Don't just go on the internet, start buying some books, start reading some books, go back to the library, and and and look for yourself and make your own decisions and come to your own conclusions. And and then number two, people have a tendency to believe what they want. Yeah, yes, regardless of the evidence, either for or against it. And so it's imperative that you remain skeptical and that you remain objective. Okay. My dad used to call it having a teachable spirit. Okay, So you got to be the kind of person who doesn't take everybody's word for it. You look at it for yourself, and if you're wrong, then you know, have the wherewithal to admit, you know what, I've looked at the evidence and I was wrong. Yeah, And so I no longer believe.
Speaker 1: That that takes humility, and that's something that's also lost in our day and age today. It's like just spouting off at the mouth about whatever is fine, but being able to admit, you know what, I made a mistake. I did some more research into it, and come to find out I was wrong. People feel like that's like dirty, that's like even worse than being proven wrong. Admitting that you were wrong. Oh my god, your your reputation is ruined. It's like, no, no, this is how you protect your reputation and keep academic honesty within this circle. But so many people are afraid to actually admit this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've done that to myself. I don't know how many times, you know, in my research on this is you know, Okay, that guy, yeah, he was not correct in that. He was not accurate in that, and I said that he was. But now I have to admit that he wasn't. Yeah, and I was. I was wrong in my assessment of this. Okay, I admit that I was, and I've corrected myself and I'm moving on. It's it's just yeah, you're right, it's it's it's intellectual honesty. It's you. You have to you have to practice that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And uh and you know, I mean there's there's a lot of people out there that are saying a lot of wild and crazy things. Oh yeah, yes, and uh, you know what, humans actually went to the Moon? I don't believe. Well, do some research, right, it might surprise yourself.
Speaker 1: Brother, flat earther is kill me that. That's a perfect example of this weird I was because so many of our listeners believe in the flat Earth. We've had so many guests on the show. No, they go out of the way to come at me for being the resident globe tard on this show, and it's like, okay, pause, how many actual experiments have you done rather than just well it doesn't look round to me. Then you had that situation where these people went to Antarctica. There was six of them, three of them were flat earthers and three of them were round earthers, and there was an experiment because according to the flat earth model, there's no way you could have a twenty four hour son in Antarctica, right, they go there and they film it, and low and behold, there was in fact a twenty four hour son. There was no ice wall. They weren't escorted off of the continent with men with guns. And one of the flat Earthers actually capitulated and said, you know what, I was wrong. This was I was presented with evidence that I can't refute, and I have to rethink my whole dynamic here. Two of them decided to make seven more mental hoops that they would have to jump through to make what they just saw make sense to them, and they like tripled down on their flat earthitude and it's it's wild, it really is.
Speaker 2: Well, here's some more evidence for you. In World War One, a German artillery man with a Grade three education trying to triangulate his target has to take into account the curvature. Oh there's that word, the curvature of the earth.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I've told them this tree education. I mean, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: So we're both military veterans, and I've had to explain this, Like you realize just your basic level of artillery, if you're firing anywhere over two and a half miles three miles, you have to take into affect the Coriola's effect. Well that's not true, and I'm like, hold on ching Lie. A legendary naval admiral in World War Two. He basically decided to start using his battleship like a glorified sniper rifle, and he was hitting land targets from his ship, and he was so far out that he had to affectionately lead his target, which was a building on the ground. How would he have needed to lead his target unless the earth was spinning like this? Well he didn't. He lied. Okay, I'm sorry, but forgive me for believing the guy who had proof rather than some sort of an internet blog that you just happened to read. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I call them armchair experts.
Speaker 1: Oh there's so many of those, Oh my god. But like you said, it's there is so much information out there, and there's equally so much disinformation out there. It's all about verifying your sources as well. And I understand that that's also tricky, because like you're reading, you're reading declassified documents that were seen as myths and hokum only a few years back. But you have to look at the source material itself and see how much of it is actually verified true, How how much of it is in the realm of what they were trying to accomplish and they failed, or how many of these things that they did in fact succeed at and to what level that research went next. There's levels upon levels upon levels of research that is needed for all of this.
Speaker 4: But you also don't have access to a lot of it because whatever they're giving us is going to be what they deem at least acceptable to give us. Oh yeah, that's the problem is whatever is that they're keeping secreted, it's in lock and key, and we're not going to hear about it unless somebody decides to whistle blow enough without getting got before.
Speaker 3: They before they say something.
Speaker 1: But now and then even with the whistleblowers like that David Grush guy, Okay, every statement that David Grush has made has been approved in greenlit by the DoD and he is not giving any first hand accounts of anything that happened. It's all someone very reliable told me x y Z. And then whenever you ask him any kind of follow up question, well, I don't know. I just know this is the story I was given. And so it's like, yeah, he's considered a whistleblower. In reality, he is perpetuating a greenlit narrative by the same people in the deep State that we are talking about right now. So I'm not saying that he's lying to us. I'm saying that he is giving us the most g rated, nerved answers that he can actually legally give us. And so many people take his word to be Biblical Testament here, and so many people also see him as a complete fraudster because he's DoD So I get it well.
Speaker 2: And not only that, but there's another element to that. And Ben Rich who was head of Lockheed Martin after Kelly Johnson retired, he gave a lecture at the University of UCLA and it was for aeronautical engineers and that's where he went to school. But anyhow, during that lecture, he said, we have things out in the desert, meaning Area fifteen one, that are fifty years ahead of anything you've seen, you know, in the air or whatever. He says, if you've seen it on Star Wars or Star Trek, he says, we've been there, done that, or figured that it wasn't worth the effort. So in the nineteen eighties, when Reagan ordered the strike on Kadafi's house in Tripoli. He sent a division of F sixteen's to bomb his house. They already had the F one seventeen stealth fighter, already had it they but Reagan didn't want to disclose that the US had it, so he sent F sixteen's instead of the F one seventeen. Well, they didn't bring they didn't roll out the F one seventeen until I think it was the late nineties or early two thousands, and so that was like twenty or thirty years later when they actually said, okay, we now have this this stealth fighter see F one seventeen. And so they already had it. So the thing is is what they're showing us now is already thirty or forty years obsolete. Yeah, and what they're developing right now is fifty years ahead of anything that we have now.
Speaker 1: I mean you could even say it with our fighter jets today, like, for instance, the F thirty five we are allowing America is allowing other countries to buy versions of it with some lesser capabilities than what we have in our fleets. I get that the F twenty two Raptor is a far superior air platform in all way shapes and forms. We have not fielded it one time yet, because once we do, we are now revealing another card in our hand as far as our capabilities are concerned. So we're just gonna keep making new additions and new iterations of the F thirty five until we literally cannot worry about that anymore, and then we have to release our newest and shiniest toy. But that's been developed and pilots have been experts on that platform for years and years and years, and we're still not willing to pull it out of the hangar. Let's not even talk about the shit that we're going to have pulling out of the hanger in fifty years from now, right. It's mind blowing, But anyway, anyway, so all right, I also want to ask you this, as you are somebody who has done some very very deep research into these research and development things, what is your take on these glowing orbs that everybody sees. We've heard so many different perspectives and opinions on what these are. Some are saying that these are drones, some are saying that they are interdimensional crafts. Some are saying that this is the cloaking technology around UFOs and UAPs, and then the conversation comes up, well, if that's what that is, then how come we also can see flying saucers and it evolves into straight up hypotheticals back and forth. Then we had the situation where they locked on an ORB with a hellfire missile and actually shot it and hit it, but it didn't slow it down right, And so that tells me that it's not an ethereal or spiritual uh thing. It has to be a hard physical thing for a hell fire to lock on to it. So in your research, what do you make of these orbs?
Speaker 2: Well, I think they go back to the Second World War with the food fighters, Okay, because the Nazis were developing some pretty heavy stuff. Uh they were. They had two flying saucer programs, the Vril and the Hanabut they were they were developing. They'd actually developed an atomic bomb and they did two tests. And this is documented proof. Okay, this is not just me, you know, taking flights of fancy. This was actually documented and uh and there's actually a YouTube, not a YouTube video, a Netflix video where they go through the development and the testing of an atomic bomb by the Nazis and and so they were, They were developing a lot of things that there was. There was a German officer by the name of Hans Kammler who was in charge of all of these special projects that the Nazis were developing. And what they did was, you see, because the Allies were bombing them into oblivion, what he did was he took Jewish prisoners from the concentration camps and they dug these massive tunnels underground in in various remote places around Germany and Austria, and that's where they were developing all of these special projects. And one of the projects, I believe was the Foo Fighters. What they were was they were drones. And the Americans saw them and they said, this is something new that the Nazis had developed. Well, the Nazi, not Theis, but the German Wehrmacht, the German Army, the Luffaff of the Air Force, they saw them and they said, this has got to be something that the Americans have developed. But they didn't know either. So it was a top secret. The average soldier on the ground or in the air didn't know what it was because they weren't told because it was classified. And you got to keep in mind that at the end of the war, a lot of those German scientists were brought over to the United States through Project paper Clip. Verner von Braun was one of them, Yeah, and there were many others, right, and so they brought their research with them. And there's a case, and I can't remember the name. It was in the Pacific Northwest where this guy and his son and his son's dog on a fishing boat in Puget Sound. They encountered a UFO or several UFOs, and one of them was having problems and it dropped some material onto his boat, hit the dog and killed the dog and wounded his son to the point where he was his arm was needed surgery or something like that. I forget. He was in the hospital for months. But these flying saucers had no center in them. Well, in any of the flying saucers that the Germans were developing, and that I think the Americans were developing as well, the center of the saucer was always the crew compartment because the anti gravity engine was a toroidal or toroid around the outer edge of the saucer, and so the crew was always in the center. Well, these these particular flying saucers didn't have a center in them, and that was one of the things that this guy noticed. They were hollowing the center like a donut. So it's my take that they were drones, manned craft. And I think that these balls are the same thing. These these that you're talking about, I think they're all drones. And the fact that a helfire missile couldn't bring one down just tells me that that shield that they developed back in the nineteen sixties was in full operation, you know, when that hell fire hit. The thing is is that people you know, there are some people that say, oh, you know the UFOs or they're just demon spirits. Well, the problem with that is that a demon spirit cannot manifest itself physically in our four dimensional space time. The only way they can interact in our four dimensional space time is to directly possess a human being. So a UFO that can be picked up on multiple radars, can be photographed, bends and breaks tree branches when it descends, leaves marks in the ground when it assends, and leaves radioactive residue. Is a physical object, plain and simple, Okay, It's not a transdimensional being. And so you know, and people have reported that they've been taken on board and examined, you know, and that sort of thing, you know, the alien abduction thing. So so you know the thing is is Michael Strap. He's an aircraft historian. He's also a very respected UFO researcher. He says that he believes that eighty five percent of what we see in the sky as UFOs are in fact our own special spacecraft or aircraft or whatever that is being developed by these black projects. He says, the other fifteen percent are probably you know, legitimate UFOs.
Speaker 1: I think there's something to be said for that, right if you look at all these UFO and I'm using that term loosely on this one. Sightings from around the you know, ut Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico area in the late forties, early fifties. They kept saying they saw a flying trying in the sky right the Angry to Rito. But that's because they didn't know that that was a stealth bomber that was in the works at that time, and so the government officials came in, took their reports and said, don't worry, we're looking into it. These people went to their grave believing that they saw a flying UFO. In reality, that was a new aircraft that they were developing, So I there's something to be said for that. But then when it comes to the orb situation, if you remember, was it two years ago or three years ago? They had all these glowing orbs over New Jersey and that made the news all over the place. Clear sign to me that it was probably us was the fact that bipartisan as far as our politicians were concerned, Republicans, Democrats and if it doesn't matter, oh that, no, don't worry about that. It's is it us? No, it's not us. But they're also super not dangerous and there's nothing you need to worry about, so let's just move on. It's like, I'm sorry, how do you know that for a fact if you don't know what it is. And so that led me to believe, especially whenever you're seeing that some of them had crashed and they were drones that were you know, they had eight propellers on them, and no one on earth allegedly still to this day, has drones technology that can stay in flight for eight hours. But somehow these things were crashing and it was crazy things. So I hear what you're saying as far as how a lot of This is probably our own research and development that people are able to see when take videos on their phones and put on social media, and it becomes a whole thing. But now, have you ever heard of Chris Bledsoe or the Bledsoe family and their experiences with these orbs?
Speaker 2: You know that sounds familiar?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Chris Bledsoe, his family has a YouTube channel called Bledsoe said, So, he made his way on Fox before. He's been on Sean Ryan before. I think he was supposed to go on Rogan. I don't know if he actually did, but he on his family land has had a orb that has been flying into his backyard off and on for the for years. And he's even had conversations with some sort of a I'm going to call it creature. Some people would call it an entity. I'm not the person to make that judgment call. But has this woman came out and had a conversation and said her name was Hathor, which is odd because that's an it's an Egyptian goddess and so and and Chris Bledsoe is a Christian man and he doesn't believe that this is a demon. He believes he was speaking to an angel, which that's a whole conversation for another day, because when you look at the Egyptian deity itself, it was recognized as a demonic entity and there was even a plague that was specifically targeting at her when the you know, Moses in the whole thing. But some people believe that these are demonic entities. Some people believe these are angelic entities. My only pushback against that would be, since when do angels and demons need a vehicle? Like I must have missed that, and I know they're going to bring up biblically where well, they came on chariots a fire, So what does that look like?
Speaker 3: Okay, they have horses.
Speaker 1: But keeping yeah, they were riding a horse and the okay aside from prophetic things, right, because that's meant to be taken.
Speaker 3: With a grain and like maybe they upgraded.
Speaker 1: Okay, but even in the Egyptian and when the Jews or the Hebrews rather were leaving Egypt, they had these angels come down chariots of fire. And I've had to try to tell people, yeah, because at that time Egyptians didn't even know how to ride horses. They had war chariots, so if an angel is trying to give the image that he's here for war, he would be giving the image that he is in a war chariot.
Speaker 4: That maybe, to me, maybe Homie just wants to chill and like you know, cruise in and be like, hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, what's up. So he's chilling in a new vehicle. There you go.
Speaker 1: And that also kills me. For Egypt, with all of their crazy advanced technology, you're telling me they couldn't figure out what a saddle was like that they had to ride chariots for thousands of years. Meanwhile, the hit Tits accidentally learned how to ride horses with a blanket, but like, you know, they were chilling.
Speaker 2: You know, they didn't develop they didn't develop stirrups until it was the third or fourth century AD.
Speaker 1: Right, it was basically bareback riding. But then even still, the Higes lost that whenever their civilization collapsed. The whole riding horses thing that went away for what two thousand years? It's mind blowing anyway. Well, no, that's not fair. Maybe fifteen hundred. The Greeks with Alexander, he was pretty good at his mounted cavalry, So that's a bit of a misnomer. But anyway, anyway, so as far as the orbs potentially being of a spiritual nature, you are of the opinion that the vast majority of them are human made tech.
Speaker 2: I think so, and I based that on you know, the Foo fighters, because what they did was they were gloy orbs and they buzzed American aircraft. They also buzzed Nazi aircraft too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but more you.
Speaker 2: Know, the Allied aircraft, And so I think what they were was they were an experiment or or they were developing a technology that they didn't get to finish because they were pretty much harmless. They just flew around the American aircraft or the Allied aircraft that didn't really do anything. I think that that that's probably what they what they were, and I think that that's probably what they are now. But I really haven't formed a solid opinion on that.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe that it was ball lightning, correct, Sorry, you don't believe that this was ball light which is also preposterous to me that the conditions to make ball lightning happen are so rare that I mean, it might happen one time on Earth in a generation. But yeah, they make it seem like it's just a thing that happens all the time. It's crazy what these quote unquote experts will spin as far as the narrative's concerned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Historically, ball lightning is very very rare, right, sat almost fire, that's what sailors to call it. Right, It didn't happen very often. I mean, there's very few reported occurrences. Columbus saw some. Yeah, when he was on his way and his first voyage over to America. There was a report in his log of bull of ball lightning that struck his the mast of his ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, No, these these blue orbs, they're they're definitely not ball lightening. And I mean they're they're they're controlled because they i mean they maneuver, yeah, exactly, and so they're under some form of intelligent control.
Speaker 1: And there's examples that you can find of Saint Elmo's fire even still today, like if on on wings of planes when they're flying through electrical storms, you'll see sparks coming off of the wings, and it's typically nothing to worry about or anything like that. But to say that it formed into its own independent ball and it was just shooting around multiple aircraft on multiple dog fights from both sides of the conflict. Like, that's that's a bit preposterous, honestly.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know on commercial aircraft at the end of the tip of the wing they have that that that bit that kind of goes up straight up. I don't know, it's a couple of feet, you know, it's just an extension of the wing, but it goes ninety degrees up. That is actually to discharge electric electricity that builds up over the surface of the wing in flight. Yeah, and so you know, if you're careful and you can, you can watch it. You can see it actually zap and discharge that electricity.
Speaker 1: It's basically a floating ground, yeah, which exactly. I was an electrician at one point in time and we actually ended up using a floating ground on half of our facility because it was wired up before nom not joking on that, so like it was, and a lot of people use it in industry in place of a tiebreaker. But that's we're getting into like industry things at that point. And I've had that conversation with a lot of flat earthers too that say that space is fake and that the satellites that we have these astronauts on is all fake? How do they have electricity out there with no ground? And I'm like, you could just use a series of like step down transformers to make it negligible. It's not it's not actual rocket science. That's very rudimentary electrical science at that point. And yeah, even planes use that as basically a floating ground to discharge extra static into the clouds with no ground in sight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to take my phone, but I'm using it to hold my camera. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get that me too.
Speaker 2: My iPhone doesn't have a ground, right, there's no ground on it. I carried around, put it in my pocket, you know, stick it in my car, and there's no ground there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's just magic according to some people. I guess you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, I do have a quick question about your books. Where can people actually purchase your books? And like, where is there a place that you're selling them, like Amazon or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can find them on Amazon, you can find them on Barnes and Noble, and you can find them on most of the bookseller platforms. Okay, I should have done I was going to do this before.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, and we got out.
Speaker 2: That's Okay. What I wanted to do is give you the address of my publisher, because if you buy the book directly from my publisher, I get fifty percent five zero.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, plug the publisher, let's go.
Speaker 2: If if you buy it through Amazon or Barnes and Noble or whatever, I only get fifteen wow. Okay, So what I will do is I will email that link to you and then you can you can put it up if you want.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, of course. Okay, okay, thank you for that, oh for sure. For sure.
Speaker 3: Plus, I really wanted to read them. I'm not gonna lie. I was like, where can I read these? That's what I was trying to get at.
Speaker 4: I was like, so I really want to read your series because obviously I like to read, so I'm quite interested in seeing how it goes and what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I'm almost finished book five, so I'm hoping to have that out probably in the spring, and then I'm just I'm just beginning to plot out book six, so it should come along hopefully about a year a little bit later. Book five. It's it's taken me a little while to get it out because almost three years ago my wife passed away.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Three year battle with cancer, and she was a really really big part of my writing process, and so now that she's gone, I'm struggling.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because I don't have her to help me.
Speaker 1: So that's heartbreaking. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to get it finished and get it published, but it's been difficult. Without her input and without her support, it's been hard.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But but I will send you that link to the publisher, yes, sir, where you can buy all four books. My adventure novel about the Vikings in North America that's no longer in print, but I'll see if I can find a copy and send it to you.
Speaker 3: That'd be so wonderful. Thank you so much. It sounds great to read.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Okay, So, as we're getting to the wrap up of this episode, I did want to ask you this. With all of the things that we have talked about this evening, from the very beginning of the anti gravity conversation, to the orbs, the different levels of alien entities, to the interdimensional, to the things that are being disclosed to us today, to the technology they're working on that's fifty years in the future that we haven't even imagined yet. What do you personally, just speaking on behalf of Peter, what do you think is about to happen next? As far as that conversation goes.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: It is it is. There's no questions, there's no answers. That's the best part.
Speaker 3: Put the spotlight on him.
Speaker 2: I guess what I think will happen, Well, everybody's been talking about disclosure, right where the government's going to come out and they're going to say, yeah, we've had all of this stuff and working on this stuff, and yes UFO is real, and we've had contact with these entities and all this kind of stuff. I don't think that's going to happen, Okay, I don't. I think that what they might do is they might let you know, small things, unimportant things leak out, you know, from time to time. But I don't think there's going to be you know, there won't be a flying saucer that lands on the White House lawn and you know the President comes out and says, oh, there you are. You know we've been waiting for you kind of think.
Speaker 1: So, no, Operation Bluebeam is going to be in the works where We're going to just have this mass unveiling where the aliens come and introduce themselves to humanity, and it's beyond the point where the government can cover it up. That's not coming in your opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think so. There is the possibility of a false flag event, sure, where the military fakes an alien invasion, and what that does is that that gives them more control because uh, and since we're talking about conspiracies, I don't. I think that the COVID thing was a test. I think it was just to see how uh how much the general population would go along with the scenario.
Speaker 4: Agreed, That's exactly what I've said from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the thing is is that the average flu is more deadly than COVID was from from the flu than they ever did from COVID, and those a lot of people that died was from taking the vaccine, and that's been documented. It's not a conspiracy. So I think that that was probably the I run and that there's something else coming where they're they're gonna do something else and it's gonna be okay. You know, You're not just going to be locked down in your houses we've got we've got femaun and we're gonna we're gonna, you know, we're gonna herd you into them that kind of thing. Uh yeah, I think that, you know, on the horizon, that's a possibility. As far as technology goes, I don't think we'll see a phaser.
Speaker 1: Okay, why not? As far as war fighting is concerned, especially with how they are breaking down and reinventing even the very basis of the infantry squad and the infantry fire team. They are integrating more technology by the day. Why do you think we're not going to start seeing phasers or even rail guns or something along these lines as far as our kinetic forces go.
Speaker 2: I just think that they want to keep that sort of thing secret. What what the the What they're developing now in the research that I've done, is they're developing neural links so that they can incorporate a hybrid form of a soldier that can access technology right through through its through its mind, through through the soldier's mind by thinking about things. You know, like, well, okay, in my novels, I have a neural link for the TR three B right where you have there's there's actually a crew of three, and then there's bird Brain, remember the AI computer, And they're all connected through a neural link, and that's how they fly this thing, and that's how they fight with it. I don't know if you say I never saw a Pacific RIM.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm old.
Speaker 4: School, So Pacific RIM is relatively like the last decade. But they pretty much are neurlinked to these giant, massive robots, so they fight aliens here on Earth, and they are completely there's there're two pairs, some of them have three depending on how big the robots are and seth and they're completely linked to each other, to this actual vessel, and they control it through their mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the movie that I was thinking of was with Clint Eastwood back in the eighties, I think, where he steals a Russian mag and the Russian meg has been developed with a neural interface so that as he's flying the jet in combat, all he has to do is think and it fires a missile, or all he has to do is think and it you know, it goes supersonic or whatever. So so there's a there's a neural interface that connects him and the and the aircraft the same as your as your your Pacific rim right, and I think that they're getting close to that. I know that Elon Musk has been working on that.
Speaker 3: Neuralink has been implanted.
Speaker 2: And so I think that that may be something that we see in in the next few years.
Speaker 4: There's actually an AI there's a group over I forget where it is. It's overseas. I've talked about it before. You can actually look it up on YouTube. They have actually connected. They'll have a person be sitting in a room and they've neuro linked it in a way to where they're controlling the robot in and around the facility away from it, and it's doing all these things via just communicating with it through the brain waves. Essentially, you're telling it, hey, I want to walk over here, I want to pick up this, I want to do this that They're saying that it's made for people that are like quadriplegic or things like that, so that way they or their main goal is to be able to allow people to stay in their home but still work mentally out and about they've talked about that as well, say that there's an entire YouTube video you can watch where they break it down step by step and pretty much talk all about how they've been doing this. Same with the one that maps your entire memory and it shows that your photos and it breaks down differ diferent sections and it adds memory and feelings to each photo. And so as you're watching it back, you're pretty much creating your entire memory map from that specific AI.
Speaker 1: So this is why I'm terrified of AI.
Speaker 3: Oh it, it's.
Speaker 1: More and more crazy.
Speaker 2: Will us about that where the people stay in their homes and they send out an avatar they interact with the world. Yeah, and DARPA, I know is developing is working on something like that where the soldier stays in a warehouse and the and the robot that he's neural linked to goes out onto the battlefield. And that way you don't have to worry about casualties, you know, I worry about, you know, the human casualty aspect. The robot gets blows up, gets blown up, you just bring out another robot.
Speaker 1: And they're developing normal robots these days right now. How the BMW plant, As a matter of fact, they just retired like ten thousand robots that they were using to build their cars because they started getting dinged up and they're not functioning to the to thefficiency level that they did when they first bought them, But that's the there's doing. They're doing so much more development with robotics by the day. Elon is trying to be at the forefront of that, as well as being at the forefront of space exploration and having reusable rockets Mars itself. Now, let me ask you this, mister Peter, what is your thoughts on if Elon is going to be the first human to try to colonize Mars. Do you think he'll succeed in that or do you think it will be a government entity itself.
Speaker 3: Well, here he said that they are on Mars currently.
Speaker 1: That's true, So.
Speaker 2: That was there's a base on Mars. Now, I think that Elon will be surprised when he gets there and realizes somebody beat him to.
Speaker 1: It, damn.
Speaker 2: But but then, you know, the thing is is that the military.
Speaker 6: And uh you know, uh, the the the secret Space program, they have a lot of pull and so you know if if if somebody you know, tries to crowd they're not going to let them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Sure, Elon, you can land on Mars, but you're going to be on the opposite side of the planet from us, so that you won't affect our operations. Uh, you know that kind of thing. I mean with with China and India landing probes on the Moon on the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You got to remember, these guys have cloaking technology, so you know, they can just cloak their base, yes, and and the probes can't see it. Uh you know, but again, I don't think that they would let them get close enough that they would be an intrusion. So, and that's just my personal opinion. I'm not saying, you know, emphatically or anything like that. That's just I believe, you know, based on what I've you know, the research I've done on them, I think that that's probably their their standard operating procedure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, wow, all right, Well, I think we have kept you on long enough. I would love have you come back on the show as a guest at a later dates. We could go even further into some of these things. There were some questions that I wish I could have gotten to ask you, but I know that you know, time is of the essence on this one. Writ Yeah, We've.
Speaker 2: Got this has been a blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a ton of books. I have a ton of notes, take.
Speaker 2: A list, and and I'd love to come back.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I'm gonna read you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna at least read one or two of your novels before you come back.
Speaker 3: And I read quickly, so it's not it's not a deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, indeed, all right. So, uh, mister Fuller, if anybody would like to reach out to you and would like to ask you these questions or find more information about your book, your research, your armor, whatever the case, where could the good cult members find you?
Speaker 2: Well, you have my my email address. Just give them my email address. I'm happy to answer whatever questions anybody has, and I do that even now, you know, like from my website, like how you found me. You know, people email me and they ask me different things. I'm happy to answer any questions or you know, dialogue. I've actually made a couple of friends over the years and we converse back and forth. So you know what, I'm not one of these guys that is really super private. You know. People take the time to read my novels, then I say thank you by making myself available.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is your website's name?
Speaker 2: Just so everybody knows it's www dot solar dash Warden dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, excellent, excellent, sir. With all this being said, good cult members, we need to go ahead and give our shameless plugs for our products. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, they go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information there, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, and ask them if they believe that gold and silver is a wise investment. I promise you, if any of them are worth their salt, they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. We're not talking stock price, so we're not talking about the mining companies. We're talking about actually getting real tangible silver and gold mail to your door. Gold is over three thousand dollars in ounce, and unless you got deep pockets, you're not gonna get your hands on any of that. Silver is right now over fifty dollars an ounce it's still affordable. You can still get your hands on some of this while it's affordable. Go to the link in the description to Coecsilver dot com and get your start today. And if you would like to find mister Fuller in all of his literature and find his website, those links will be down into the description below. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and on the Cage to.
Speaker 3: Night ravenly and there's one very.
Speaker 1: Important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Amaimeve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent is greatly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT