Speaker 1: mL finally wakes up, She orders two corona's, head butts a door, and sits down to dinner.
Speaker 2: He's a drunk, that's all right. So when you see bruises on people that you think they may be drinking, like you're just out having generally they're a coworker, that's when you need to have the conversation. Yeah, you're actively hurting.
Speaker 1: Yourself, right, right right, They're just ramming into shit. They're like billy guys. Right. Hello, children, it's time for another brand spanking new episode of another below deck podcast. I'm Dylan.
Speaker 2: That's pat great to be here. Permission to come aboard granted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in a you seem like you're in a good mood right now. I am in a good mood. Oh my gosh, I am in the doldrums. You ever wake up or you're just like I want to I just want to take the I don't want to. I want to quit the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just.
Speaker 1: Want to watch the last half of Severance, which I've been falling asleep to read my book, play little elden Ring, maybe work out if I feel like it, but definitely not do anything.
Speaker 2: Well, you're your own boss, can't you just call it a day.
Speaker 1: No, we got this recording. I got other recordings to do today. I just I just can't do it. You know. The thing just hustles in it. It hustles and it grinds, and I gotta say, we're gonna be having a kid. I feel sleep deprived, I know, not the pain that I'm about to be and I gotta I gotta buck it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I will say this. Don't be stressing out about the kid. They are pretty easy. The first year they're just boring. They just yeah, they just sit on the bed. Next year, you can watch TV.
Speaker 1: And I was thinking about developing a pretty responsible cocaine addiction.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so listen, we have to talk about below Deck. But before we do that, Trader is a Patreon the best.
Speaker 2: It's the best. People love it too. I think Patreon numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ever, because we're only doing it exclusively over there. Oh yeah, a little teaser too. Boy, do we have a lot to talk about. They're dropping a new seasonal Love is Blind on us in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh my, dyl.
Speaker 2: And I are going to talk about whether or not that's going to be on Bad TV or Free or not it might help us out to be free with Dylan and I discus.
Speaker 1: We usually put that a patroon, but I mean, my good.
Speaker 2: Then after that, speaking of below deck, I think Dylan and I we've discussed this. After we wrap up Traders and UH and Love is Blind, I think we're going to do season two of the OG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for free, for free, we'll be we'll be doubling up on the on the below decks for you guys, for anybody that wants to go back in the annals. But for right now, we have to talk about below decks sailing yacht which you know this it's time for the moratorium. The recum is playing. I know that you have a lot of thoughts I do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna speak in general terms about the entire list.
Speaker 1: Let's not do our pots for the for this episode because obviously zero right.
Speaker 2: The final episode usually is half of it is goodbyes and yeah happened, Nothing happened. It was called the Bitter End and there were some bitter, bitter bitter people.
Speaker 1: Right, But okay, all right, zero pots from both of us for this episode. The last episodes are always bad because they're truncated by goodbyes. But what we got was so bad. I mean, for production, Danny, Deanna and Daisy have to sit down and talk to each other. They have to sit down and talk to each other. Can't let the season end without that conversation. It's just a failing grade the whole way through. I hated this season.
Speaker 2: You hated season. Go ahead, Okay, you know what. There's never a bad season a below deck. It's always fun. As Dylan used to coin it, it's the best part is thrusting in competence on wealthy people, which is no longer the thing. It's thrusting incompetence off seven friends that can scrape together fifteen grand right, right right, Okay, so this show is pretty hard to screw up. You already have basically the structure of it. You have what I just said, what Dylan did, that's the best part of the show. You have the yacht, you have the charter guests, and then you have the people that work on the boat, the sea rats. Now. I love the two casting people that did this. They do a fantastic job. It's a hard job. They got to cast four of these a year.
Speaker 1: Never do Daffidil again.
Speaker 2: They're running out of sea rats clearly.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the I don't think I don't think you could. There is an endless supply of broken dreamers that are crawling their way along docks in Florida. Okay, there is no short supply of these people. Find them, the hottest ones from the softest rooms, and get them on this boat and make them talk to each other if they're ang.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dylan is correct. However, I will change one thing he said. They don't need to be hot, they need to be entertaining. Okay, So Dianna hot is a plus. It was hot, Yeah, Deanna added no entertainment value because she didn't talk, she didn't interact with others. I'd say the same for davidil Yes, he was a freaky deacon, a weirdo, and that should have been interesting. But he was hiding most of the entire season on the show. So then who are we left with? Gary and Daisy.
Speaker 1: And Danny and Chase and the priest and the priest.
Speaker 2: The priest, while he's nice, would have fit in probably had it been a more interesting cast around him. However, he was so boring and Diana was so useless to this season, and Danny, while annoying, did add entertainment value. It left us with Daisy and Gary. Gary, I'm done shitting on you. You're off the show. Consider this my farewell to you.
Speaker 1: You're a drunk.
Speaker 2: You are the same person that showed up on episode one, season two. You are no longer interesting. There is no personal growth. There's nothing greater than your one dimensional personality that you put out there, which is a drunk, womanizing guy who's good at his job.
Speaker 1: Take a look at Sam Wise Gamgi right, he loves food, drink, an R and R. By the end of the third book he saves Middle Earth. Whoa Gary King has not gone through any kind of transformation like that.
Speaker 2: They showed this at the tail end when Kaptain Glenn had that thoughtful conversation with him being a drunk who's just hanging out with your subordinates and trying to have sex with them. That's not the way to elevate it, right, right, And Gary is stuck there, and I think him getting tossed off the show is probably the best thing professional for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna bott him out a little bit more, I think, But you know, bottoming out is defined as not being able to obtain any benefit from toxic behavior. So yeah, I think Gary's got a couple floors to fall. But then maybe Wolbull sort of.
Speaker 2: Hit his stride in his early forties. Good for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, that's what I think. I'm gonna hit my stride exactly.
Speaker 2: That's when most dudents. Yeah, okay, last note on this, So I was looking at the cast of med and below deck Og. Sometimes they have up to four stews in a season. I'm not talking about firings at simultaneously, there'll be the chief stew and then three underlings, right, so we have a lot of casts. I'm speaking specifically on how to not make this mistake with sailing again. Ditch the concept of the engineer. I know you loved Colin, you thought you could replace him. Make him a fucking goblin person. Make them one of these Eastern bloc people we never see well or because we have there's less casting here, which makes it less interesting. Have that person be really someone who's probably like Eddie and actual first made or something, and then just integrate them in the show more. Don't have to pretend like he's fixing the engine. Okay, let's fix that. Then we need interesting people, you know, spend a little bit more time with him and casting to make sure they're actually going to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I think you're devaluing the importance of hot. Yeah, yeah, I think you are. Okay, I mean look, uh, look at a show like uh. I don't want to say yeah, I mean okay, So look at Southern Charm. These people are some of the most boring people you could ever imagine. They're hot. Yes, you know other shows, you know, look at look at uh Southern Hospitality, look at Love love is look at Hot Wet Fuck Love. What what is it called Love Island? I mean, they're just some of the dumbest people on planet Earth. And people tune in. I think that show airs three times a day and people are tuning in.
Speaker 2: My wife watched it every night.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, so hot is important.
Speaker 2: All right, So we gave we gave our Cassie notes, our production notes. Let's see what you guys do next season. Of course, we'll watch the show zero nuts.
Speaker 1: All right. So we pick up with the bitter end boys had been bitter. We pick things up with Chase and Danny fighting about their relationship, which is two weeks old and is built on booze and coming on each other. And they also share a common threat of being adults that sleep in bunk beds. So I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say the drama between him. What I gleaned from this is they are not on the same page, and they're not even reading the same books.
Speaker 1: He's reading the Game, she's reading a self help buget. Well, I think I stepped on your jet.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think he's beating off to the bridges of Madison County and I don't know what. Maybe she doesn't breathe?
Speaker 1: What is Bridges of Madison County?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a ridiculous story. Clint Eastwood started in the mid nineties with Meryl Streep.
Speaker 1: Was it a book?
Speaker 2: Though it was a book yet it's I actually hate the premise of it. So this housewife, her husband goes off to work. He's a wonderful man. They have children with each other. The kids are growing up and out of the house. She's born in the small town. This guy comes into town and he's there to paint the Madison Bridge or what.
Speaker 1: Oh got it? Got it?
Speaker 2: They meet and they kind of have a little flame a right and then her husband comes back and she is completely obsessed with Clint Eastwood. And there's the final scene of the movie where she's in the truck with her husband, who has no clue she's been fucking around on it, and Clint Eastwood is in his pickup truck, you know, because he's an artist and what Yeah, and he grabs onto a necklace that she'd wore, and then he drives off and she weeps. Children find a letter of her talking about that specific weekend and that the book is based on. How the hell do I know this? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. I mean, it must have stuck with you.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like I went on a date and I was so bored.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a beautiful movie. You know. I miss those kinds of movies that was nineties. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made better movies then they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Do you see that Gladiator movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Boy was that disappointing. Very Denzel Washington was mad because he wasn't nominated for Best Actor. Dude, you had a Brooklyn accent. Go back and watch that movie. It's absurd.
Speaker 1: It suffers from the same thing that so many movie, too many bad guys. By the way, we had like four bad guys.
Speaker 2: What what time are we living in? They had a fight in the stadium or whatever, and these wildcats come out. They look like CGI aliens, Like is this based or is this bad CGI? It looked like shit movies suck now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the primary speaks to Daisy about Diana being a danger to everyone on board, and another one I think it's the same primary because she's drunk. She's talking to everybody. Yeah, good one. And she says that she got a salt andemuf for her nose. And she says it to daffidel And I swear to god, I thought Daffidil was gonna say something about being in Bulgaria fucking you know one time I got It's like, all right, I've had enough. I've had enough.
Speaker 2: Now they both agree on I think they're gonna do plating and not family style because that will lessen the possibility of he's killing someone.
Speaker 1: Who cares. Nobody dies, And if somebody did die, that would have been that would have been very, very sad. But I'll tell you what the entertainment value would have gotten jacked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: It would have helped this podcast so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, imagine we need things to talk about. I always teld my wife because she's like, hey, this episode sucked. Why did it take you an hour and a half to watch it. I'm like, because the bad ones make my job more difficult. It's a good episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But imagine somebody dies on this show and all of the rags. I mean, we finally get away from Trump and the executive orders, and everyone's talking about how the first person ever to die in a reality it would have been amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought Koys was going to pull that off because two of the guests are allergic to seafood and that will not stop him from serving seafood.
Speaker 1: Well, it's this is so let's get to this this dinner.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say, we see Gary in his black pants, joyfully singing, last time wearing black pants this season, last time on the show, buddy, see you later. There's the fucking door.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Klois has to make sushi for people that don't want to eat fish, which means that we're gonna do a Rabbi steak sushi. We're gonna do chicken karaoki and no shellfish. So the primary goes down.
Speaker 2: Oh til sorry one note. Did you see how he keeps track of these notes of all these food allergies? Do you see those etchings? Like like a fourth grade It looked like that, like that scene in the garage and A Beautiful Mind, Like how does he make sense if any of them?
Speaker 1: Yea yah, yeah, yeah yeah. And a Beautiful Mind is another one of those movies. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I saw it on a date and hey, do you know that guy's dead?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Car crash yep, sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they took him out finally. Yeah, they bide their time, don't.
Speaker 1: They cut the break break pads. They cut him right in half.
Speaker 2: We had to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's getting too close to the truth. He has MLK files come out. He was an adulter. That's that's those are the files we're talking about.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm on I saw him a speech or an interview and he openly admitted that. He said, I'm a flawed man. That doesn't mean that what comes out of your mouth isn't isn't great? Who cares? All right? You fucked around your wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean a lot of a lot of a lot of great men in the nineteen hundreds. We're doing that, JFK.
Speaker 2: Why don't you read some of the women that worked at that white house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been watching this great podcast by Finn Taylor. He was like, I don't think that JFK got got shot. I think his head exploded because he had to be around his wife on camera for six hours so he couldn't fuck anybody else.
Speaker 2: And he had syphiless and he was addicted to painkillers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, flood flowed people. But the MLK files kind of read like j Edgar Hoover's like deepest darkest fantasies, you know, like he's he's wearing lipstick at his mom's house and he's writing down what he's like. Martin Luther, he.
Speaker 2: Was, should I see that one starring Leonardo DiCaprio. I, No, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: It seems like that was Clint Eastwood has had dementia for a long time, but he's still allowed to make movies somehow.
Speaker 2: That La Macha thing or whatever. Yeah, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, yeah yeah, yeah, he had a he was gonna have a threesome in that movie.
Speaker 2: I thought that's where they're going. I had to turn it off after thirty minutes. Macha, my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So the primary goes down. How old is that guy?
Speaker 2: He's in his nineties.
Speaker 1: Get in the comments on this. Let us know if you've seen Juror number two.
Speaker 2: Sorry to be so macabre. His younger girlfriend of thirty years just cast out. Oh wow, he had a girlfriend that was thirty years younger than him and she died before him.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. You know what keeps him alive, keeps him young? Work?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true. Blue zones. They showed that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a bad roll of the dice.
Speaker 2: Huh, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, there are certain blue zones where people just relax and they live forever. They just drink red wine and like eat good wheat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe there's a special papaya that they.
Speaker 1: Right. And then the other blue zones are people like working till they die, and they both do live a long time. But I would rather the red wine one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a mixture of both.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the primary goes down, speaking of red wine. M l's are drunk, right, So the one with the deep voice starts talking ship on the primary while she is drunk.
Speaker 2: You got to clear your throat, No, one's fine.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Yeah, I was talking about it earlier.
Speaker 2: I don't care if she looked like Megan Fox, I could not have sex with her.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about OK, thank you for that, Patrick Pig. We gotta work on voice therapy because you know, everybody makes one of our FK's voice. He chose that one that was the best one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his sister chose that one too. Is he still with that wife of his?
Speaker 1: Ardy? Shit? The Kennedys are just the Kennedy's are a lot like this show. It's it's like just a car crash of a family, I mean.
Speaker 2: Cousin to the Kennedy's. And look at what a fuck up I am.
Speaker 1: They've got this this little twink Kennedy who's going on Instagram just blowing up. He's like, Hey, my uncle's a piece of shit. If anybody wants to talk to me, It's like, can you guys hold a forum and talk to each other for a little bit.
Speaker 2: When they're not killing themselves with alcohol, they're going skiing and breaking their fucking necks, hitting trees or flying planes that they shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Well, that was Hilary oh oh yeah, yeah, I got yeah, put that on the pile. Okay, so the primary goes down. She's a drunk and they had to plan to start the meal without her. And this is a very insane meal. It's uh, it's sushi, it's steak, it's nonsense. Yes, And Glenn says that parsifal means night of the round table.
Speaker 2: It could mean bag.
Speaker 1: Of trash for all I care, because I mean, what are we doing? mL finally wakes up, She orders two corona's, head, butts a door and sits down to dinner. I mean, it's a.
Speaker 2: Drunk, that's all right. So when you see bruises on people that you think they may be drinking, like you're just out having generally they're a coworker, that's when you need to have a conversation. You're actively hurting yourself.
Speaker 1: Right right right, They're just ramming into shit. They're like billy goats. That's truck, right. So we fucking go in the jacuzzi and talk about kiss. I mean, this is like to end the season, like when you're producing the show, get the order the guests in like crazy to not crazy. Put the craziest one in the middle of the season, put the second craziest one on the first episode, and then you got to end with some kind of crazy. We can't have just one drunk and a woman with a deep voice at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were banking on mL falling off the breaking or neck or something.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a good bet, but unfortunately it lost.
Speaker 2: There is something to this. They buried this season. Remember for a year and a half, you're probably thinking, can we save this? Yeah, and they worked diligently to at least get it to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they did it. Danny and Chase argue that there were a little Red Schoolhouse relationship. Again, fantastic stuff. When we get to the next morning, unless you have any notes that you want to get to.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to say that Glenn was very impressed with Kloy. Sounds like you did not share that m and yeah I think that next morning.
Speaker 1: Next morning, Well, before we get to the next morning, let's take a quick break to talk about a wonderful sponsor. Loomy, Consistent, mellow, and super delicious. Loomy gummies are specifically designed to make you feel good, not stoned. Whether you're looking for an end of day distressor, a midday mood boost or help getting the best sleep ever. Loomy Gummies has a strain that's right for you. I love a midday boost. Oh yes, you know. I love a midday boost.
Speaker 2: Well, I also like to be distressed and motivated a little bit with that boost. You know, these fires we had out here nearly killed us all. Yeah, took down my gosh darn fence, right yeah yeah, and I had to repair the thing. I got two kids running around, So what do I do? I take it. I get destressed, and I worked in the yard that day. The wife looked after the kids, and it just made the day a lot better.
Speaker 1: Better we do Christian ads. Now, are you struggling with gosh darn traffic? Do you need a gosh darn de stressor while you're stuck on the one on one or whatever highway you're on and the highways and byeways of this wonderfulul world.
Speaker 2: Papa little Loomy, Hey dell, let me tell you something else too. I love their flavors. They had a strawberry like louise or something. No, it was oh, really really good. And I also had a cookies and cream one. No, this is this is really good.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, Yeah, the the flavors are fantastic and the sensation is even better. Loomi Gummies are available nationwide. Go to Loomygummies dot com. That's l u m I Gummies dot com and use code bad TV for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's Loomy lumigummies dot com. Code bad TV. Loomies dot com code bad TV. Also, if you need a little bit of you know this, this show is all about mental performance being a whole human being. You know what I mean. Sometimes you need a break and you need to talk to somebody, Okay, and that's why today is brought to you by Rula Rula Rula Rula P.
Speaker 2: I used them, I did. I had the worst Christmas break of my life. Yeah, I had the winter blues. This company came to us as an advertiser and basically I said, all right, I'll try it. Why not called. Within about twenty minutes, I got to talk to a person and get this, it costs under twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because it took pay in two hundred and fifty dollars talking to someone's office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the things why people say, you know what, even though you should talk to someone and get, you know, feel better. They go, I don't want to walk down some smelly hallway in some old office building with some person that I probably don't even connect with, and then I got to drop two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, I don't have to do that with Rula solves the problem of the mental health problem in America. If you're insured. If you're not insured, it's always a headache to go.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's going to be a month before you can see somebody. You're gonna have to drive to Culver City. You're gonna have to pop a loomy on the way because there's gonna be so much traffic. Rula solves that for you. They have a network of over ten thousand therapists and psyche psychiatrist nationwide, enabling you to find your personalized solution and the right therapist for you based on your needs, preferences, and state requirements. Pay as little as fifteen dollars a session, with dedication to quality care and therapy progress. Okay, head over to rula dot com slash below deck. That's rula dot com slash below deck. Because better mental health should be accessible, affordable, and easy.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Roula, thank you Roula. All right, all right are we here?
Speaker 1: We are at the next morning?
Speaker 2: Okay, next morning. So Danny is sharing with Deanna her future fans plans with Chase, and then Daisy really interrupts the conversation to ask Danny to make some juice for paying customers. Yeah, yeah, how dare Daisy? I know, straight in the middle of a conversation.
Speaker 1: Deanna, Danny is talking to Deanna about boys, and then this bitch comes in and tells her to make fucking juice.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it. How rude, right in the middle of a conversation.
Speaker 1: I was blown away that Danny had the temerity and the wherewithal to not completely lash out what a what a mature young woman. So breakfast is a lovely French prep of eggs. Gary has given the parking job, and Glenn comments on the fact that Gary can be a great captain, but he has to stop being a drunk.
Speaker 2: Yes, and having sex with his coworkers and underlings. Now, I do want to say this. I think this was his way to finish off the season and uh a way to say goodbye to Gary.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: It was like a way to finish it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit like what George did to Lenny.
Speaker 2: What did oh? You know, he snuffs his life out.
Speaker 1: Well, but before that, they take a nice walk together, you know know what I mean, and then he's like, look at that horizon and then he you know, pops him in the back of that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. God, it's been ages since I watched that. You know, in corporate America, I used to watch this. I didn't get fired from my North American.
Speaker 1: Insurance job, but I know you quit.
Speaker 2: They brought this up in the film office space. They always wait till Friday to give you the acts, and then they if you're in one of these secure office buildings, they have you put all your crap in a cardboard box. Yeah, and they walk you out and take your key card away. This was so much more nicer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's so much more nicer. He gives him the parking job, and we get to the departure of these guests and the tip meeting. Everyone gets high marks except for Kloys, who gets high marks coupled with a I thought I was gonna have to shit, can you The tip is twenty one thousand dollars and we end the season with I don't know, a smattering of tip money and fucking and sucking.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get it, and that's the show. The ladies look beautiful and then they head out to dinner. Oh good for you, he sells Keith on her amazing flat in London. She was on Watch What Happens Live After.
Speaker 1: Turns out they dated for a year. Oh they're not together, not together? Oh, what do you know?
Speaker 2: And it turns out our friend of the show, Chase, he dated Danny for They made it look with the little chiron, they made it look like it was shorter. She was actually there. She if you go to his instagram while he was building that amazing boat that he now works on, she was basically there a lot of the time taking the videos and you can hear a voice in it. So anyway, Danny answers the question that no one asks at dinner, which is are you ready for a relationship, then proceeds to talk about Chase like he's not there. If you remember that scene, and then minutes later, Danny and Chase are able to let bygones be bygones and start throwing into each other in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: When you were talking about Danny and Chase and her filming the videos, I was thinking about bringing up the fact that you can fire a regulators within government, but you have to give them thirty days notice in order to fire them. And the point to bring that up was, who gives a shit? You know what I mean? You know we got to stretch this, you know what I mean? Oh yeah, it has only been twenty six minutes. I'm so sorry. I'm really disappointed in below deck. I'm very disappointed.
Speaker 2: So we let them have it at the top of the show. They know. Okay, now I want to say this about bathrooms and having sex in bathrooms. Okay, quite the spectrum. Your home bathroom, it's a wonderful place. You have that counter. I don't know what the height is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The heights of counters are extremely prohibitive to a lot of love making.
Speaker 2: You think, so, yeah, well, I'm a tall guy.
Speaker 1: I know, perfect for me. Well, but there are a lot of low countertops, you know. It's it's very frustrating to have to you either have to crouch or you have to tiptoe. I've not found a counter yet that really, really is conducive to it.
Speaker 2: Well, I apologize for you. Yeah, it worked out for me. Yeah. But public restrooms on the.
Speaker 1: Other hand, right, no plan o, No, no, no, it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I'll be brief. Girl followed me into a bathroom at a gross bar one time and tried to mix it up with me. I was flattered, but I was so disgusted by the it's a guy's bathroom. Yeah, so of course it's pretty raunchy and gross and dingy. They were feces in my eye line.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, just for the women listening, if you walk into a guy's bathroom, there will be and I'm not joking, unless it's like a nice one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a nice restaurant.
Speaker 1: It's new, right, that's new before.
Speaker 2: A guy got to it and scraped a gang tattoo marking into the toilet seat, which I've seen.
Speaker 1: Oh it's somebody scratched kmark into this. I don't know what that means, but I'm glad he left it. But there will be shitting feces pretty much everywhere, with piss smattered all over the floor, and are discussing. Yeah, men are disgusting, so so yeah, we're so we're At this dinner, Priest and Danny talk about love. Danny and Gary talk about her love for Chase in front of Chase, and that's when they go to the bathroom to bang it out, and we rip shots of Bailey's and talk about being better, better versions of ourselves. Ripping a shot of Bailey's is it's disgusting? Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, in coffee at the end of a nice meal, lovely, But ripping shots of Bailey's is trash.
Speaker 2: What's more trash? Bailey's are Jaegermeister tie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a tie. So we head to the club. Danny says, I don't want to be around Daisy and Kistianna in the head. Then Dna and Daisy talk about or Deanna and Danny talk about how they bonded over the trauma of working underneath Daisy. This is where we have to you know, we're in an era where we don't want to. You can offend someone in a really any turn right very easy.
Speaker 2: These days, it's very easy.
Speaker 1: To offend people. You know, we talk about for example, you know, I was reading this fantasy book and there are sensitivity readers, and there are sensitivity readers because let's say, if somebody gets their leg cut off, you don't want to offend the paraplegic community, or you know, we want to be sensitive to them. When Danny says she experienced trauma working under Daisy, that's one of those things that I've never experienced any real trauma in my life. Have been pretty privileged, and I'm extremely offended. So I can't even imagine people who have experienced trauma.
Speaker 2: You know what, I wish they do like that book that you were just talking about there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish they do that for TV.
Speaker 2: One thing that really bums me out is if I'm eating in front of the television and suddenly like, uh, there's a scene in the television show or movie where they're doing like open heart surgery. It's like, hey, yeah, I could have used.
Speaker 1: A warning that you're watching a lot of Law.
Speaker 2: And Order or ere those hospital shows. Yeah, oh my god. All right, So they talked ship in the Vans and Gary.
Speaker 1: O your best iced tea impression.
Speaker 2: Iced tea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, dude, do iced tea? Found a dead body on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: It Oh, then I talked to Waxy. He says, dead bodies over around the corner.
Speaker 1: Full of stab wounds, open to rep I have never watched that show. I feel like I need to.
Speaker 2: When you get old, you'll have the eight thousand episodes will be there for you to fall asleep, literally eight thousand. Yeah yeah, yeah all right, so alright, so anyway, there was a part that we I think we skipped over, which is they had this conversation with Gary in the van when they arrive at the club. Gary then will use this as a way of showing how much he respects and cares.
Speaker 1: For his allegiance to Yes, I have the.
Speaker 2: I have the scene. This is him talking to Days, he mentioning that he defended her during the staff and how he wants their life to be a fairy tale.
Speaker 1: I'm a radio two.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck off my TV.
Speaker 1: Enough of this now. That was a YouTube clip of I Think a warped hogs.
Speaker 2: Sleep arm snoring. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't want to watch the scene because.
Speaker 1: It's still going No, it's okay, ads everywhere. Yeah. Pat doesn't have a YouTube premium, so he gets ads for allergy and medicine. When he's pulling up sound effects. Keith and Daisy have a little smoochie and they have a smoochy front of Gary. He's not happy, and we get to another one of these days of our Saret lives moments. Like you mentioned, it is a complete Snorre fest, and I love that Daisy gets so emotional about this. Why it honestly, you know how we're surrounded by filthy bombs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the zombies.
Speaker 1: It would be like if two zombies were in a really like heartsick fight over I don't know, the last piece of sharp glass they could use for something. You know, It's like it's completely ridiculous. It's like it's not interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw two bombs fight. This was many years ago on Hollywood Boulevard, and I knew the bombs because they stole some stuff. Anyway, they're fighting like ready with knives, and I'm like, ah, I don't know who to root for because I kind of want both of you.
Speaker 1: To lose, right right right? They call that a bad tie? Yeah yeah, so Gary and Glad, Well we go okay, so this is the season, right, I think we go home on the last night and we have couples that aren't couples.
Speaker 2: That's right. Keith sleeps in his own bunk after him doing a little smoochi smooching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the worst, just the worst way to end the season.
Speaker 2: And then but you know, Jason, Danny, they hit that guest happened again, presumatively, presumably.
Speaker 1: You know, we need a Gary, We need to go back to season one Gary, but we just need a new version of him, because season one Gary was a toxic human being but made the environment more entertaining and very toxic. Right, he was banging the girl from Florida, throwing her aside, banging the Aussie, right, And I'm not saying that that's all we need in the show, right, we had more. We had Daisy's punitive opinions of that. We had Colin trying to smoke cigarettes and gas people. It was the salad days of the show. We don't have that. Well, we have the priest kissing Danny and going to bed.
Speaker 2: Well Dylan, and even in just like a scripted television, there's a point where characters run out of their emotional point of being on the narrative, right, right, right, Gary has reached that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's a little bit like a movie being seven hours long.
Speaker 2: Well, or a television series like True Blood, which started out amazing. For the first two season, they kept adding characters, and at some point season seven, there's thirty main cast members and you're like, why are these people still here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Some of them?
Speaker 1: You hate? You hate it the way True Blood ended. I really did, because you loved True Blood.
Speaker 2: We used to do Sunday TV nights. People would come over to our shitty apartment and we'd watch an episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: At some point we'd all be on our phones by season five and asking ourselves, why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they ruined the tradition, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Writing.
Speaker 1: Ripple effects are bad writing. Gary and Glenn have a chat again about him not being a drunk, and Daisy and Keith have a chat about being a couple. Gary comes in and shits himself and leaves. Daffodel heads out. Great guy, horrible casting. Klois leaves next great guy, great casting. He wraps. I think he's going to be back for next season. Who's this?
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, side note, Dylan upon Daffodil upon exiting, said he's going to hit a night club and marry an alien, So good for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's really exciting stuff. So Chase polls fuck boy moves on Danny. He's like, I like you, but I'm going to circumnavigate the world. Deanna and Danny leave, and this is where they have no confrontation with Danny at all or Daisy at all. There's no goodbye even really, Yeah, this is such a whimper. Keith departs. He will be back as boson next season. I don't know how I feel about that, because he's going to be very boring. Daisy leaves next Gary still loves her, and Gary leaves as well. Daisy gives a kind of what do you call it, It's kind of like a.
Speaker 2: She reflects on her and Gary. Yeah, yeah, yeah, two lost people finding each other.
Speaker 1: It's a carousel of memories between the two of them, and it is the You know, you have to remember that this show does not have any real reverence for its cast. You'll remember that Hannah was on this show for fifteen seasons.
Speaker 2: All that sword got driven through her.
Speaker 1: Got caught with a little bit of fight it in, and all of a sudden you are bandished to the dock smoking a cigarette, and we roll a couple of clips of you and that's the end, right, So that's what happened to Gary. Evidently, Keith and Danny or Daisy are dating and are now broken up. Chase and Danny have docked their romantic relationship. Don't know what that means, but listen, let's clean this late. We're gonna be back next week with hot ass Captain Jason oh Yes, and a new slate of sea rats. I can only hope that below deck it's better than what this season offered us. But you know, me and Patty, we'll be here no matter what. We'll be here with our hands firmly on the stern or the wheel or whatever part makes it go, and gabbling goodfind about it, get in the comments, let us know your favorite thing. We love you very much. I'm doing Say goodbye, pat Say goodbye later down