Speaker 1: Timothy Spearman or for two pieces in the podcast on a Sunday, We're going to talk about immigration, We're going to talk about Trump and his speech and anything in between. Really because I think, I mean personally, Tim, I know it's controversial and he gets things wrong, but I think he's been the best president you know, certain one's ever had, really because he's he's He may be a rich man, he may be a businessman, and he may not know nothing about politics, but he knows about people and money and and and where the heart is.
Speaker 2: I think, well, I'm amazed at actually his knowledge. He does know a lot about what's going on. Apparently he doesn't read, he's not a reader, but he knows some very high ranking people. He has conversations with the world elite all the time, and somehow he has absorbed a lot of information and is quite knowledgeable about what's really going on. And it's cutting edge information. It's not you know, the opinion of maybe a professor from this university or that University's cutting edge information from those in the know. Because when he speaks on these subjects, he does actually get it right. He knows what he's talking about. The migrant crisis in Europe is destroying the countries. In fact, Italy, the Italian prime minister, the current Italian prime minister, because they prime ministers regularly and they have many political parties in Italy and it's a bit of a chaotic political mess. But the current Prime minister of Italy has decided to pull Italy out of the EU, thank god, another exit from the EU like Brexit. She's taking the same position and she has declared that the Italian borders are sealed, completely sealed all around. Good for her. Yes, this is how to nip this problem in the bud. The globalists are trying to destroy Europe, I'm convinced, and flooding these countries with illegal immigrants refugees, and it's an untenable situation. It's destabilizing all of Western Europe. You know, each one of the countries of Western Europe is experiencing problems with this migrant crisis.
Speaker 1: We know that it's almost a religious war, isn't it. And what I mean firsten when the UK, I mean luckily, I think Greece has done the same. There's been other countries done the same, and well done to Italy. But I think our problem is fun. Although we get on with France, they won't do what Trump just did in America saying look close the borders and at least doing the same.
Speaker 3: We need to do that in the UK otherwise we're screwed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So Trump's advice is sound. Deploy the military, get the army out, seal the borders and know you're not allowed in. No, you will turn around and you will go back where you came from. They have to do that. Now. As far as the immigration issue is concerned, yeah, if it's legal and it's orderly and you can manage the numbers, fine. I mean, I'm not against multiculturalism. I've actually benefited from it. I have for most of my career been employed by Asians, mainly Chinese, but I have also been employed for several years by Koreans, and I have been employed even by a Persian by an Iranian principle for a short time. And so I'm not anti immigration at all. I think enriched my country and it's enriched my life. I know a lot about the world because I have cultural contact with so many different cultures, so many different people from different parts of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so to keep buttoning. But I think that's what's happening over here. We love culturalism, that's not the problem. You come in our country, black, white, yellow, and different, gay has been whatever, and you give money to our society, share your views and help each other out. Love your brother, love your sister, don't commit crime. You're welcome any day. But the illegal boat people, I think, like you said, they might be sent in deliberately to destroy religion, destroy Christianity, to destroy just normal people.
Speaker 3: And normal things.
Speaker 1: So you then live in a world where you have to ask to go to the toilet, asked to go to your bank. Yeah, we'll be controlled so badly. And yeah, we've got digital IDs at the moment, tim coming in very shortly, and they're going to make it compulsively for digital ID if you're getting a job. I mean, that's the start of a very bad cesspit that we don't want to go down.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. Yeah, now that's part of it. They wanted to create a state of national crisis for which they could justify via their dialectic problem reaction solution, they could justify the introduction of a digital ID. Yeah, that's part of it. And of course yes they do want to destroy Christianity, and I recently saw whether it's true or not, maybe you can verify, but I recently saw a video that was worryingly titled the EUS sanctions the ethnic cleansing of White Britons. White British, I mean, that's the indigenous people of the country. They are the real original British and they're advocating the genocide of whites in Britain. It's just insanity. Is that valid or is this some kind of extremist conspiracy theory? What do you think, Andy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean I don't know exactly the answer to that, but I have heard. I wouldn't have said it was EU agreed, But other countries, other religions want ethnic cleansing of white British for sure. And I mean one of them, obviously is these Lemmix Islamic extreme extremists. Because on the last show I said to you, there was a very well known, outspoken YouTuber who's from the Islamic State and he basically wants to cut or wait people's thoat in Britain. So I don't know that might be linked to what you just said. You know what, why does YouTube allow that? And somebody like, there's a lady she just come out of jail for two years. Lucy Connley, Oh, she said, was you know about the boat people do this to them? She pulled that tweet down twenty minutes later she got two years in jail. I mean, but they're allowed to do that on YouTube and no one says nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the Elusiffairans that are behind this are the globalists. They are the Luciferian contingent. They want to destroy Christianity, certainly that is their motivation. The Antichrist State of Israel plans to install the Antichrist on the throne in Jerusalem October twenty twenty seven. And the Shabbad, which is it, sorry but it is a Jewish body that is connected with the Grand Sanhedron which ordered the crucifixion of Jesus, and they want to genocide all white Christians before the Antichrist comes to power in October twenty twenty seven. Now that may sound insane, Well yeah, I'll grant you it is insane, but that's what these crazy Luciferians want. What is the Luciferian and what is this say? Apparently it's a class distinction. The elite, the rich, the wealthy, the influential, powerful ones that are at the top are Luciferian bloodlines. They are the highest caste of the Satanic you know, contingent. The Satanists are a lower order of class and rank, and they perform Satanic ritual abuse. And they both both groups do all of these evil things that child trafficking, the harvesting of adrenal chrome from virgin children, and all the monstrous, monstrous stuff that they do. But it's the Luciferians that are the more influential, powerful, and higher caste, and it's because of their power, status and connections that they're able to protect each other through things like the Antideath Nation League, which was set up to protect these pedophile monsters and sra you know, Satanic ritual abuse villains from prosecution on the grounds that it's you know, defamation. Well, it's not defamation. You're criminals, and you should all be rounded up and exposed for the crimes of child trafficking and child abuse of the most horrific kind. It's horrible, andy, absolutely horrible with these children have to endure. There was one excuse me, but there's this one piece of shit here in Toronto named Paul Bernardo, who was ostensibly connected to Bob Ray, who was a former premier of the Province of Ontario, whom I never liked, and Professor Robert O'Driscoll of University of Toronto. He was a tenured professor at the university, and he wrote a book called New World Order Corruption in Canada, and in that book he alleged that Bob Ray was the illegitimate father of Paul Bernardo. Paul Bernardo was a sick Scarborough rapist who abducted these poor young women, and he and his sick wife, Carla Hamolka, who made a deal with the prosecution to you know, basically she turned on her husband and got him implicated in all of the criminal activity when she was actually more responsible than him. She was actually supplying him with the girls, including her own sister. Can you believe it. Anyway, they tortured these poor girls to death and made these snuff films for that entertainment of the sick Luciferian elite. In the legislature of Ontario, the Queen's Park legislature, they're Satan, Satanic or Luciferian members of the Queen's Park. According to robert A. Driscol. Now, this book was impounded by the Prime Minister at that time, who's also you know, as corrupt or worse than Bob Ray. Bob Ray imposed a media blockout on the Bernardo trial when Paul Bernardo was on trial for being a serial killer, and you'd have to go to Buffalo, New York to buy a paper that would cover the news related to the Bernardo trial. Why would he impose a media blockout on the trial unless there was the potential for some damning information to come out about him? And I will say it again, he's a piece of you know what. It's disgusting and the fact that these powerful and influential people can get away with these horrible atrocities.
Speaker 3: That's him.
Speaker 1: Just on that note, it reminds me of that friend that was on Freedom Talk Radio quite a lot. I mentioned it loads of times, but because on a new sort of platform, William Woe. Yeah, he did conspire with four others to kidnap a child. Not because they're kidnapping the child, they wanted the child away from the foster Carrs because of the big satanic Richard abuse happening to that child in Anglesy North Wales and it still sickens me, and it sickens me more because I was hoping, you know.
Speaker 3: Things would move on.
Speaker 1: But they only got child in twenty twenty one for seventeen years, and there was only trying to protect the bloody child. But because you did it the wrong way, get seventeen years. I mean do you, I mean even if he comes out half that sentence in nine years nearly, do you not get less for murder? It makes no sense. Well, he's a guy from Singapore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a British citizen.
Speaker 1: There's a guy from Singapore, so you know that that kind of way of thinking is a lot different than ours. You know, they only did it because they were desperate to have that child back. Anyway, it's sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's appalling to think that a hero of good character like that is the one that's being punished for these sick abusers of poor children, when he's actually a very decent and honorable man and frankly better than most British born people in terms of wanting to defend the rights of these poor British children. I mean, good lord, it's amazing and absolutely appalling how much power these satanic sickos have to protect themselves to the point where they can railroad a man of decency into prison just because of their power and connection. And it's Masonic power. Usually you know, this surrenders sign actually comes from Freemasonry. It's in Free Mason code. Who's afraid of the widow's son? They do this when they're in trouble, and the whole Masonic society around this person to protect them, and they'll do whatever they have to do, destroy lives of other people, whatever they have to do to protect their own. And yeah, I'm sorry, Free Masonry is deeply, deeply corrupt. I'm not saying that all lodgers are Satanic, No, I don't believe that. But the problem is the fraternity has been infiltrated by these Luciferians and Satanists down through the centuries to the point where I'm sorry, it's an organized international crime ring. Ye.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because I do know an x Freemason and he comes on the show. He's basically he's a pilot that was poisoned by organist phosphates and something in the engine oil that makes the pilot's ill. He had rain damage and he had a lot of a lot of problems for many years. He's still probably twenty years later, still going through the legal process, and he wants to come on one day with yourself because he's not ready for it yet. But I've told my thing, you say, and he says, and yeah, so what you're saying is the Freemasons have helped him quite a lot in his recovery, but more of the public have helped him, you know, with evidence, blah blah blah. So yeah, so you know, he said all three Masons are not bad. It's just the modern free Mason, he says, are the bad people because they've got different ideologies.
Speaker 2: Well, they have their own ideology which is not good healthy. Yeah. Well it's been infiltrated by Luciferian and Satanic elements and they have corrupted the organization and it is functioning as an international crime syndicate. And frankly, you know, Freemasonry was behind the slave trade and the drug trade historically, and before them, the Knights Templar were, and we know that Freemasonry descends from the Knights Templar. So it's all a sewer, you know, the secret society sewer. And I'm sorry to say it is judaic in origin. The Knights Templar were founded by a bloodline of Meravingians from Germany, who actually founded the early dynastic reigns of the French kings. They were Meravingian kings up until Daga Bear the second I believe, was the last Maravingian king, and then the Charles Martel became king and the Carolingian dynasty in France began. But the Maravingians ended up founding the Knights Templar through a papal order, and I believe it was eleven eleven was the year that the Knights Templar were created as a knighthood, a military knighthood order, ostensibly to protect pilgrims on the road to Jerusalem, defending them against the attacks of Muslim raiders and so forth. I think that was a cover story. I think they were dispatched to Jerusalem to excavate Temple Mount, where they found many, many documents which contained valuable information about the secrets pertaining to the building of the Temple. The flying Buttress, for example, was introduced into European architecture through the discoveries they made at Temple Mount. And so what did you find that just after this discovery you found a flowering of architecture in Europe where these Gothic cathedrals were being erected all over Europe. Where did the knowledge for this comfort from? Where did the skills come from? Where did the ability come from for the Knight's Templar to erect these grand structures from the excavation which took place at Temple Mount. And they passed all this Masonic knowledge down to the organization that they founded following their dissolution, which took place on Friday the thirteenth, thirteen oh seven, when Philip the Fair or Philip the Fourth of France decided to, with the Pope's help, dissolve the order. Now they had become so powerful the Knight's Templar because of money lending that they had bankrupted the King's father, and he was highighly resentful towards them for the damage they had done to the French monarchy, and he wanted them summarily done with. He wanted to execute them all. Frankly, there was a rounding up. A lot of them were tortured. They were accused of Satanists practices. Well, I wouldn't be surprised many of them escape from the port of La Rochelle in France in their ships, and what did their ships have on the masthead but the skull and bones crossbone flags, which we identify as the pirate flag. In fact, it's from the third degree of Freemasonry. And presumably the Knights Templar had similar rituals to those of the Freemasons because the burial shroud during the third degree ceremony, which the initiate would symbolically experience, would require him to look at the skull and crossbones on his own burial shroud as a symbol of his own death. It's a symbolic death, a death to the outside world and a rebirth into the the life of the Masonic or the Templar community. So even in Masonry you still have a night Templar degree ceremony. In the thirty three degrees of freemasonry, there's like a night Templar degree. So it's it's still there. It's still influencing world affairs, you know. And when you think about it, the Knights Templar and the Freemasons were responsible for the international slave trade and drug trade. I mean, when you can control customs in a country, you can see that whatever contraband you're smuggling through customs gets through, and you've got Masonic agents within customs that will see that these contraband goods slip through the cracks. Whether it's drugs or whether it's human trafficking, it gets through. And what you see in Britain today, it's being flooded by migrants. Do you think the Masons have had something to do with that. You'd be stupid if you thought not. They can influence customs to turn a blind eye so that these people come flooding in. They're doing it in all of Europe and it's I'm certain that the Masons have something to do with this. Andy.
Speaker 3: Do you know the funny thing? Funny thing about what you've just said.
Speaker 1: Is it probably it probably was like that there was turning a blind eye. But you know, for the last year since our new labor government came in. Yeah, border Force UK and border Force France or the equivalent, they're actually escorting the boats into our country. Our own border security is escort and the boats in so they don't die. So there's no big media issues about people dying, because that's what happened. You see, they all died on the boats because they couldn't drive them safely, you know. So Starmer said, well, okay, I'm a bit daft. Let's go and pick them all up before they get here. Let the boats go back to France to pick them all up, and we'll take them in safely on the big Border Force vessel. Oh god. And then the next policy is, and it's only a recent one, one in one out, you know, so basically if was it the way around, if a bad person who hasn't got status comes in to the UK, then a good one from France will be allowed in. Yet one in one out. I don't know. They've only ever deported since that policy four months ago.
Speaker 3: They've only ever deported five people. It's bloody mental.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Border Force is actually helping them now to come in.
Speaker 2: Well, originally France was doing the same, but I've read, I've seen recently that France is now ramming the boats of incoming migrants and ostensibly sinking the boats.
Speaker 3: I don't know what about idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether that's true, but that's what I.
Speaker 1: No migrant, and of course a slashing the money pit. You know, the people are getting up to ten pounds per person now, this month when we started getting harsh on the migrants. There was one week when nobody came in, but as soon as they realized, oh they're a bit slack again. On average, eight hundred people come in every day. We can't do that forever. And this is why there's migrant hotel fights. There's people angry on social media, so they're get in jail instead of the migrants who're raping people and they're actually working illegally. I mean, we just can't do this. Weather it's going to end up being a big civil war.
Speaker 2: Well, there's clearly a bias, a double standard in the justice system against white Christians and a bias in favor of Muslims and their rights. That's clear. It's clear in the UK, it's clear here in Canada. It's even I know from my Italian friends, it's also been clear in Italy that that's taking place. So you have Muslims objecting to Christian iconography that's erected all over the city of Rome and demanding that it be taken down. And sometimes there are Islamists that will tear down these statues and structures and what they deem to be iconography in Islam. You're not supposed to have any depictions of Muhammad or of Allah or anything. And so in mosques you see decorative mosaic patterns, but no imagery, no iconography depicting these figures. In fact, representational art is not even allowed in the Muslim cultures. So this one Iranian film director had to disguise his presentational filmmaking by making what he claimed were documentaries. Well, the documentaries were more like feature films, but he disguised it to make it look like a documentary. And because of the unique genre of filmmaking that he created in the process, he ended up winning awards and becoming a very acclaimed international director. His name was Kariostami. I remember writing a film review about one of his films when I was a film critic in Korea.
Speaker 1: He sounds like one of them nice pieces of ham. I've forgotten where that bit of ham came from. But yeah, let's go on. Let's go on to the original subject. I've got not the original subject, but you was mentioned about Trump's speech. I've got a little article that may jug your memory what he was going to talk about. It may not be the same speech, but hopefully it is a few days ago, Trump says in the European Union, your countries are going to hell. Trump's u N speech, explained by an expert, the assembled you en dignitaries gave anyway, that's all, that's all bullshit. They clapped him a lot of the time in between, having been asked to confine his remarks to fifteen minutes other speakers, the US preasidant gave the room a lengthy address, and he lasted fifty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Good old boy.
Speaker 1: It did, from the many shortcomings of the previous US governments, to why UN migration policies were ruining the world, to the climate change kunjob, to a warning to the assembled leaders that your countries are going to hell. At points in between, Trump they thanked himself for turning the US into the highest country anyone in the world and getting rid of all the migrants and the Americans on the American southern border. And in seven wards he said, I should have had the Peace Prize, the noble Peace Prize.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: He also savage of the UN, which he said did not even try to help in any of the conflicts the seven that he mentioned. The UN is such tremendous potential I've always said that it adds some tremendous potential, but it's not even coming close to living up to that potential for the most part, for at.
Speaker 3: Least for now.
Speaker 1: He says, all they seem to do is write a really strong worded letter and then never follow anything up. I think he's referred to Russia, how they give Russia a lot of words, but don't do anything. Empty words, he said, do not sol wars. Questioning whether the men could play a productive role, Trump offered the hand of America leadership and friendship to any nation in this Assembly that is willing to join us in forging a safer, more prosperous world. In other words, you had led multi I hate these words to him. Yeah, I think he's basically in the nuts show. He's probably saying, stop talking, more action, and if you want support, we're there with you. But if you don't want to take action, go away and re your book somewhere. Especially he's even commenting now in Russia, saying, look, you know, he wants to end the war in Russia, but it's a European problem, a UN problem, and no one's really strong enough to go forward with shutting Russia up. But what I did like and this guy is a Muslim. He criticizes the dig Carnalt he's a Muslim. London mayor and him and the guy from Scotland I forgot his name that was one of the top people in Scotland also said about white British people. Ah, that's where the earlier on you mentioned the London mayor and one of the leaders of Scotland. I don't think he's a leader anymore said British should be slight and Muslims should take over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's to me, it's claim clear that the Luciferian globalist elite are behind this effort to genocide white Christians. And I've already explained why. Now. When George Herbert Walker Bush Bush Senior, as he's more commonly referred to as President, he introduced the No Hide Laws, which are based on an ancient Abrahamic law going back to the time of Abraham, and if you break the law, you are beheaded. It's a capital offense to commit any active transgression against your government if it's deemed to be anti government in any way, off with your head. And they have guillotines in the femat camps throughout the United States. I think there's thirty thousand of them, and I know that there's a plan to exterminate all white Christians with those those guillotines. And I've known about this for oh gosh, going back to the year two thousand. But I've read articles by Patrick O'Connor of recent date stating this in more more concrete detail, and it's more updated his information. And it's clear to me from what I've read that the shop bodd has determined that all white Christians have to be exterminated before the Antichrist takes power in October twenty twenty seven. Yes, this is madness. It seems mad to even suggest it. Yes, I'm aware of that. That's because these people are criminally insane. They're inbred psychopaths, and they they ritually abuse their own children so that they turn into psychopaths, and it's a self perpetuating process of evil. And that's how it is with these Luciferian bloodlines, the Illuminati bloodlines, the thirteen Illuminati bloodline families, they're Luciferian families. They practice satanic ritual abuse on their own children to make them demented, so that they will become abusers themselves and perpetuate the cycle of evil.
Speaker 3: Exactly. I'm just a quick tip.
Speaker 1: I've just saw AI artificial intelligent overdue overdew. It says there are those stats on the specific number of deaths of white Christians as a group. Ah, but demographic data shows a quick decline in the overall Christian population in Western countries such as the US and the UK. I mean, you can't make this up. We may be conspiracy famous in some people's mind, but we're backing it up with actual facts.
Speaker 2: Right indeed, And it is a real and what is responsible for that decline in their population is the COVID vaccines. They're not vaccines, they're poison. It is a disguised poison. It's also a gene altering you know, mRNA vaccine, which programs the God gene to be deleted from our genome. So they are trying to eviscerate God even in our genes. The Luciferian, demented, psychopathic global elite. Oh God, it's frightening and it's horrible, and yeah, I can see it. And there is definitely an anti white and an anti Christian agenda in the education system. That's been imposed by these you know, very rich and powerful billionaires, people like George Soros, you know, just horrible. Rockefeller Foundation funds a lot of these universities as well with their Rockefeller Foundation donations, and they're one of the thirteen Illuminati bloodline families. Look read Fritz Springmeer's Bloodlines of the Illuminati. It's packed with fascinating and horrifying information about these Luciferian bloodlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if everybody's.
Speaker 1: Interested in the god gene, yourself have written something and I've put on screen it's on research dot net Vaccines device to delete the god gene.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you, Andy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, try and bring.
Speaker 1: Up stuff when I can remember, because we've obviously always got to link everything with your many years of research, and you know, we could go on and on and on, but hopefully in the future there'll be better news where people can find your your materials and books. But for now it's Research Gay and the other little helpful platforms that don't mind publishing.
Speaker 3: The dreuth right.
Speaker 2: Thank god for that.
Speaker 3: Thank god the gene hasn't been deleted that in that as well.
Speaker 2: And thank god for FTG media that you know, you've got a platform here for those who wish to share the truth to actually have a voice.
Speaker 1: Yes, the only place I've known that I've got every single thing about podcasting in one one place. Although I find it hard to add a video at the beginning and the end or during, but that's probably I need a bit of training. But it's the only platform that's got everything for five dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's got a coffee for that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty amazing, isn't it so andy? Apparently we get comments on the different shows on FTG media. There's like people watching and there's like comments and so on. You can actually control the comments so that if there's an Internet troll there that's trying to be disruptive or become a problem, you can deal with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On YouTube, it actually works to your advantage if you get trolled. And this does come on YouTube as well live at the same time as it doesn't have to TJ media, So the a logo ribbens in YouTube. It helps push up the listenership if you get a troll, which I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know until recently, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But obviously if it's too bad then you have to delete them, like deleting the god gene again. Yeah, only this time it'll be deleting the troll gene. Oh God.
Speaker 2: Well, all we can do is spread the word and hope and pray that this migrant crisis can be dealt with. I mean, to me, the only problem is the fact that they're trying to create a divide and conquer conflict between Muslims and Christians. And with the no Hide laws being implemented in the United States, anyone who, as I understand it, if you fail to deny Christ and pledge allegiance to the Antichrist, it's off with your head.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Time will tell. That remains to be seen. But I would not at all question the claim because I know how evil these people are. And as for serial law being imposed, as Trump said in his speech, there's a horrible mayor in London who's imposed Seria law on London. This is the kind of concern because if the ji Hattes decide that they're going to launch a jihad against Christians in their own country, there you have it. And Tommy Robertson has Tommy Robinson has warned that there are these gangs, these prison gangs that while in prison convert to Islam, and they become ji Hatties and they're very angry, bitter men who blame everything on whitey. They see white British as the oppress and they, as Jihades, would be going around, you know what, killing white Christians in Britain. There you go, and Tommy Robinson is correct and he needs to be listened to because this is a real serious threat. And the fact that you're jailed for saying anything against Islam, well, there you go. That's the fascism right there, showing the double standard in the justice system, favoring and protecting Muslims and showing complete disfavor and draconian measures against Christians. Now, Gandhi did exactly the same thing in India, and he was a member of a Talmudic Masonic lodge called Arjuna Phoenix, the Arjuna Phoenix Lodge. And what Gandhi was doing was he was adopting a policy of appeasement towards Muslims and even going on hunger strikes to protect Muslims whenever there were uprisings or any kind of conflict between Hindus and Muslims, and he would side with the Muslims and completely protect them. Meanwhile, he was engaged in communication with the head of the Muslim League, which was a terrorist, a Muslim terrorist organization that was terrorizing innocent Hindus men, women and children being slaughtered in the streets of Bengal in India, and he did absolutely nothing. Did he send the troops in to protect the Hindus. God, no, it's not a chance. And he made these insane speeches to the Hindus that were fleeing programs of genocide in Pakistan territory, and he told them to go back, to return to their homes and to embrace their Muslim brothers. Even if they're trying to kill you, you should embrace them and love them. And if you lose your life, well you know, think of the Paga al Ghita. Your soul is immortal and though you be cut down, your soul will live on. I mean, absolutely insane speeches. Was Gandhi insane? Yeah? Having heard these, having read these speeches, I'd say, yeah, he was cracked insane nuts. Imagine telling people to go back and accept their fate and just die to be slaughter, allow themselves and their families to be slaughtered to death. That is an insane man. I mean, people have no idea about the real Gandhi and Gopel Godzi wrote this true story in a book called May It Please Your Honor, where he documents his own brother, not Rum Godsey's defense in court after he assassinated Gandhi. He gave his reasons in court, He conducted his own legal defense, and he gave all of the reasons for why he felt he had no choice in defending his country as a patriot but to eliminate Gandhi. G Now, I'm not an advocate of violence or assassination, but I think the real hero that helped with Indian independence is not Rum Godse, who's been demonized ever since he assassinated Gandhi. And I think the real villain who's been wrongfully acclaimed as the hero that gave Indian India independence is Gandhi. He's a villain, a very duplicitous, evil villain that people just don't know because of the propaganda that has given him a sainthood status around the planet. He's far from a saint. I mean, if you're communicating on a regular basis with a Muslim terrorist and you're communicating with the Amir of Afghanistan, urging him to invade India to found a Muslim Califat. You're nothing but a trader and a piece of shit. Sorry, and that's what he is. I'm sorry. People don't like the truth. That's fine. I'm here to just convey the truth. You can take it or leave it. That is the real Gandhi. I researched it thoroughly. I read the complete works of Mahatma Gandhi on CD Rahm. And by the way, Mahatm is the title he was given because he belonged to the Theosophical Society and Freemasonry. And when you belong to both of these organizations, you get the title great soul, which is exactly what Mahatma means, because you're an initiate of these two organizations. And his real name is Mahandas Gandhi, and that is the title. That is the name I give him because he's no great soul. He's not even somewhat great. He's a fraud. He was a British agent, a trader, and a villain. So I published a book called Gandhi under Cross Examination under my real name Timothy Watson, co authored by a Colonel GB Singh whom I met in Korea when he was detailed there at an American military base in Seoul. He was a dentist and he performed dentistry for the American military when he was in Seoul, Korea. And I saw that he was quite an avid researcher and that he knew the real Gandhi, and so he asked me to co author the book with him. And yeah, I read Gandhi's complete works on cd ROM and so I do know the real Gandhi. He was a sergeant major in the British Army. He was a recruitment officer during the Boer War, World War One and World War Two for the British Army, and he formed an as a sergeant major in the British Army. He formed an ambulance team of stretcher bearers in order to win the favor of the British so that he would be able to found a permanent Indian militia in South Africa. That's why he did it. That's what his aim was in founding this team of stretcher bearers during the so called Caffer Uprising, a native rebellion that took place in South Africa. Andy Andy hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'm just dreaming away.
Speaker 1: M m okay, So yeah, your story is memoir, not memorized.
Speaker 3: It meant that word that makes me calm and tranquil.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: I try and follow follow with that. Tommy Robson, you know, is kind of why I was about ten years ago with Maggie Tottle with Tommy. You see, I think his biggest mistake, yes, when you joined the English Defense League, yes, or he actually didn't join it, he founded it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I think his biggest mistake was after he realized what it created was wrong. He never said nothing about it. So it's only when he started to be a good guy, or at least a better version of what he tried, and then you got the right people behind him. If he carried on saying, you know, that was a mistake of the English Defense League because it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a good setup.
Speaker 1: He would have got more people on his side a lot earlier than now. It's only now we're desperate, we're listening to Tommy.
Speaker 3: But when I was younger, and he.
Speaker 1: Was probably obviously younger as well, he was a FuG, you know, but he wasn't actually that thug because if you listen to a YouTube videos in full from the early days and the Oxford UNI. It wasn't actually that bad person. He just didn't let the people know he wasn't bad, and that's probably his only mistake.
Speaker 2: I see. So in the beginning he was just a little.
Speaker 1: I think he just wanted to bush nationalities on the head. But I'm saying that that's my interpretation of it.
Speaker 2: I see, well, I've heard him speak on many subjects recently and I find him very convincing and his warnings very valid. And yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: This is not because he decided to read books or he's decided I want to hate somebody. He's just doing this from lived experiences in the town. He was brought up in Luton with Muslimbs that most of them is his brothers and sisters, and then he's been in jail with the Islamis because of his speeches. So yeah, he's one hundred percent real. It's just that I think he could have done better when the English Defense League had folded to explain, you know, what went wrong there, he would have got support a lot earlier. I haven't said that. I think he's been in jail twenty five times just for speaking the way he is at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's unfair, all right, Okay, Well, you can see some of the books published under my pen name there that Andy is kindly pulled up Timothy Spearman. These books are among the many that I have published over the years, and there's going to be an effort made to republish a good many of these so that they get the proper reception they deserve. I'm a quality writer of fiction and non fiction, and I think there's very few researchers that research as broadly into as many topic areas as I do and emerge with cutting edge information in the process. Not least my Shakespeare's scholarship work to establish that the man from Stratford, Will Shocksburg, was a frontman who assumed credit for the plays simply because the true authors needed to politically protect themselves. And so I have determined that there was a collaboration between Francis Bacon and his half brother, the seventeenth Earl of Oxford, to write the Shakespeare works, and that they chose their childhood friend Will Shocksburg to be the frontman to receive credit while they remained behind the stage curtain.
Speaker 1: It all has one thing in common though, don't it This new book now Science of COVID nineteen that's obviously a modern day version version that in few years time, maybe fifty years time, people who look back on that like they are now with Shakespeare and Titanic. I mean Kevin and that put it very simple in one of his books. I think it's the great title hidden from History. And this is the problem. Everything is always hidden from history. It's hidden from the present time as well. You know. It's annoying. Yeah, researchers that get out the truth. But you know what, I find the truth about events. I probably won't with the next generation. But this has been going on forever. We're always been told later what the.
Speaker 2: Truth is, right exactly because as the truth purveyors like me are suppressed in their lifetime, so their works are only discovered after their death. Posthumously they become their works become recognized. Look at the great English poet William Blake. It was one hundred years after his death that he was properly discovered and that his work was properly publicized and shared. You know, I think the three greatest literary figures of England would be the pseudonymous author William Shakespeare because the two authors that authored the works of Shakespeare used a pen name, and originally it was William Shaike hyphen Spear, because they were naming themselves after the nickname of the goddess of drama in ancient Greece, Pallas Athena, who was the spear Shaker. And the reason she was called the spear shaker is because she shook her spear at the twin serpents of ignorance and vice, so that by educating people through drama, she would chase away the serpent of ignorance and the serpent of vice. So the greatest dramatists in England named themselves after Pallas Athena, the drama goddess, the goddess of drama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of these organizations, you know, in colleges, oh weather William Shakespeare's society, and they will benefit him from a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's appalling, I know, yeah, I know. Privilege within the Satanic circles is always granted to the most corrupt, the most pernicious, the most villainous, and the biggest liars. And so we've got a topsy turvy world where the corrupt pieces of shit are at the top and the cream is down at the bottom. That's our filthy, disgusting society. Shit floats, sorry but it does. Shit floats just like cream. And unfortunately it's the ship that's at the top right now.
Speaker 3: And the same with the Yeah, Titanic, you knows.
Speaker 1: And the Madeline mccainn story and Diana and yeah, anyways, been really good again to catch up and wave every Sunday when we can.
Speaker 2: Be absolutely yeah and really George today's show, yeah me too. It was a really good one. I think it's the best one we've had since we got back on our mounts and started riding again.
Speaker 1: Yep, that reminds me of that seemed tune them Yeah, the horse one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we had the old show of the Knights of Liberty and yeah, and apparently the Knights of Liberty have some association with the KKK, the klu Klux Klan, and no, that's not why we named ourselves the Knights of Liberty. It was just that we were trying to free people with the truth, and that's how the name came about exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been very good and please comment below, you know, on YouTube or FTJ Media, send us an email be a part of the show. If you've got similar discussions from Mandy and timm Its, God bless