Speaker 1: What's up does? How is everybody doing today? All this great?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up about that? About that?
Speaker 3: He is a late nine and your all along.
Speaker 4: Heel, I go grab your sweet tea open Campire, your homemade one is the perfect vibe.
Speaker 2: The lights of.
Speaker 5: Low screen is ride Jack Hudson's he here.
Speaker 4: To make your die late night when Jack Hudson.
Speaker 1: Lives here and he's got the songs.
Speaker 3: Of laugh us be official girl a story, so he'll keep you up.
Speaker 1: To day with us news.
Speaker 5: He's gonna sing, He's gonna playnna play, He's bringing joy at the end of you. They don't need don't need to ruin, just like the laughter is real.
Speaker 4: The vibe is Rhyde.
Speaker 3: Jack Hudson's here lives a right late.
Speaker 1: Night with jacub Sorry guys, it's still that thing a where it's like skipping. But by the way, Mary Christmas, A Happy Holidays to you anymore.
Speaker 5: Just watching.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody is staying safe this after this evening tonight. Yeah. I just want to say, Hey, Kristal, how you doing, Crystal? If you want to come up, I'll send you a sweetheart.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 1: I just I just do this stream. You know, everybody says, oh, I do streets just to sonser its TEPI. Hey, hey, I guess I got something to show you. Okay, hold on, by the way, uh you see what's over there? Look right here? What I got?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Hold on Alexa read alert.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: You can't hear it because I had the headphones in. Yeah, but I can see it. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm still wrapping Christmas presents.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I also have a Hey, what's up? What's up? Laying gotty merry Christmas. I also got a new hoodie.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna show it to you. You have actually, have you ever watched both Boss.
Speaker 6: Square Pants the shows?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You there was an episode of him doing the dudel Bob. Yeah. Look you recognize that character. It's a hoodie with the doodle Bob on it. Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can hear you. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also got some shirts too. I got a long seating the fourth Leaders and socks. Yeah. Oh, and by the way, I got my John Cena shirt on.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to people.
Speaker 6: Are like, yeah, right now, who used to be for John Cena?
Speaker 1: Fans just I guess him. Now, why is it let me tell you something, why is it? Everybody that is you know what's saying John c We were booing Johnsen, know when they were throwing him down our throat yep, And now say everybody. But for what I've been watching season two, he had to buy and wrap his own Reddennck Mafia had wrapped by his own. Oh god, But but I've been watching, Uh, you know, we you know, we have lost, but now we lost Hogan. You know, you know, now it's like Angelo Papa's not here anymore, Randy Papo's not here. Randy Papa, who's also knows Ready Savage, He's not here anymore. Maddy's not here, Hogan's not here. So what I'm talking about is they were doing an episode in one episodes was the Ready Savage episode? Yep, Randy, And you know what I what what I get is, you know Lex Luger, they were he was there when Miss Elizabeth.
Speaker 6: Passed, yep.
Speaker 1: And you know he wasn't but now he is welcoming to the Hall of Fame because Diamond Dallas Page and then we're.
Speaker 4: Helping him yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, sorry, if I'm talking about wrestling.
Speaker 7: Oh that's okay, that's okay. No, I was setting here. I just got done to watching anything about Andy Hell's Angel.
Speaker 1: So so you do you know that I've been I've been helping. I've been supporting missus Farman TV.
Speaker 4: Or have you.
Speaker 1: I've been going to her channels and saying, hey, she has another other friendsy to you.
Speaker 6: Ah, but this is what I got for Christmas?
Speaker 1: What h a computer? Yep? I listen, I got the tablet for Christmas. They blamed for her. Yeah, red Nick, we got them.
Speaker 7: For well, that wasn't my only Christmas gift. My other Christmas gift is setting in front of me.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 6: Forty and TV flat screen TV.
Speaker 1: By the way, out of the Wool died. I think he was out of the wool. The YouTuber uh, the Jacob Carbagger and did a video about it. Boogie did video about it. He he was a he was a if you ever walked YouTube where he would go places and he would show the world the place.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Also, we also lost Grey Bickle too.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, his helicopter crashed.
Speaker 1: It was fine. It was a plane.
Speaker 5: Crashed.
Speaker 6: My condolences go out to his family and his friends and co workers and.
Speaker 1: His wife died, his wife and his kids was in there. Yeah, you know it it to me. It what that you know, you know planes? That makes me scared of plane to do?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yea God intended for me to fly. He would have shoved feathers up my butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So I want to ask this question is is you know I think D love when d Live started like, you know, putting, putting, uh something that we can't talk about on all right, when they started putting a chord on the site. Yeah there there.
Speaker 6: Did I show you the other stuff that I got for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Check this out?
Speaker 6: Where did I li with? I got my very own what camera camera?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can film?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I've read it. Mafia know that he show up a cup.
Speaker 6: I got me a rum pod. Yeah, I got an E MF detector.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 6: SB seven boxes spirit boxes.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, I will tell you this Christmas card I got and.
Speaker 6: I also got a voice recorder.
Speaker 1: The Christmas card I got. Oh that's cool, got that today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all of my A lot of my Christmas cards went out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you said, I said, you said, or you just sent me one?
Speaker 7: No, because by the time I went to get yours written out. I had no more Christmas cards and I couldn't find anymore.
Speaker 1: It's okay, thank you. I don't expect to get Christmas. I don't expect. Here's the thing. I don't expect to get stuff for Christmas because you know, I'm older and I don't like I think Christmas at the true medium. Christmas is the first of Jesus Christ. Someone's here. It's red It Mafia. How you doing, Reddeck?
Speaker 5: I'm here?
Speaker 6: Read it?
Speaker 1: Read it? This is GP GP, this is red.
Speaker 4: Sorry I.
Speaker 1: Said, because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think on my laptop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you doing? Redneck Merry Christmas? I'm here, I know, I know you're here. Yeah, you did your Christmas party today? How's jin doing here? Jesus his uh it is his co host on his show, uh GP. Yeah. By the way, Redneck Reddnick does a show every day with a girl named Jen. Redneck is in Arizona. I think, yeah, very production. Oh Josh, I haven't done all the time, right Yeah, Oh you didn't see my my new little gift yet, Red Deck. I got a new tablet.
Speaker 5: I was in here.
Speaker 1: Oh you were here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was there. You're showing I was in commas when you're showing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, I guess so for you Alexa order sixty six. All right, hey Jake, But.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I was gonna say, I was gonna jump off and try and get on on my laptop. But it's being bratt and not letting me.
Speaker 4: As usual, computers are always brat.
Speaker 1: Yes, but guess what that that that that new that new that new machine or that uh it is from Amazon. We bought mine.
Speaker 6: We bought mine straight out of Walmart.
Speaker 1: Oh Walmart. I have I have, I had those those those computers where.
Speaker 6: They a brand new HP Chrome buk uh chromebook.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna have an issue. They've told me that chromebooks don't work for streaming.
Speaker 6: They should because I didn't have a problem the last time I was on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brenda, So what do you think about Greg Bichol passing away?
Speaker 4: It's well, I'm a little upset at her and his family, but it still sucks.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, and also a lot of the people that you know, we you know, everybody's saying, oh it, but you know, a lot of a lot of people don't understand he A lot of the now a lot of the people you know, and see people quitt YouTube. Brendew even Jase do just quit YouTube. A lot of people are quit YouTube.
Speaker 5: Now I'll be back. But see. The thing is, though, is.
Speaker 4: Well kind of upset me about his and her family is they won't let Clears go go to the UH or the memorial. Why because they somewhat blame blame Cletus. Well it's not like blame Cletus, but every time they see Clears, they're gonna think of him, and it's going to register to his death because he was going to see Cletus.
Speaker 1: H Oh yep. Oh, by the way, so I want to say this is like I've been. I'm a big wrestling fans. I know who re pretty savage is?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 5: Oh, well, we just lost his brother. We just lost Randy's brother too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lame, that's what I or the professor or nothing, the genius lady Papa, I'm you know. And we also lost Hulkogan too.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I mean your discord read it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: I usually I don't went posting any discords where I don't want to wait did yes? He passed away in twenty twenty three at.
Speaker 5: Eight Oh Lenny Lenny twenty three and twenty four. I can't remember exactly it was.
Speaker 1: It was twenty three because they put they put twenty twenty three when they did when they end the episode, they put in living Memory and Memory of uh Lenny Paco twenty twenty three. But I want to say this, it's like, you know, Russ, you know if we don't you know, that is the reason why they moved. They moved from the Titan towers to the new warehouse, to the new office so they could they could keep some of the treasures their office. Well they got the warehouse, yeah, but they also don't have that new office.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: See, you can think a lot of this, a lot of this new stuff. Jud Tri.
Speaker 4: Trib bl A s and Stephanie she's trying to keep to And the thing is, though, is nobody really realizes that.
Speaker 5: Stephanie was not supposed to take over that. Nope, it was supposed to be Shane.
Speaker 1: But the thing is he left the company.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is, so what I did you know? You wouldn't have You wouldn't have if e Vince had his way, Vince Stay, we wouldn't have a j back. We wouldn't have seen him put back we would have war Games on the main roster because Vince hated it. Oh yeah, war Games was w W w c W. And also it was Dusties.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was a dusty stings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and all this stuff. And here's the thing. They also went and found the cement truck from Stone called Steve Austin.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: They they found the I say on YouTube. They found the the Butterfy Road no the uh but what Cowboy had from the Savage Monster truck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was that was the episode Randy. And they even found an old promotion that Randy's father did back in the day. And the thing is, you know what I love about wrestling is it's you know, people people say, oh, why you like wrestling. I'm like, it's not. You know. Here's the thing. When I was, when I was like growing up, we would always I would always like stapp and watch like every Sunday morning about like one am they would do am raw or would be one hour of the show or like thirty minutes of the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But also w W E Cannon Ashley Pink w c W for one wrestler well who taker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because oh that's right, because he in fact, in the day, he was known as Mark Kallis.
Speaker 5: Because they said he they couldn't see the potential in him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 7: But also they didn't see no potential in him. No, they didn't think that he would bring them any more money.
Speaker 4: I still like how Mark got his name. Yeah, Yo, you don't know how he got a name taker Undertaker. He went to Vice funeral home. No no, no, no no, he went to Vince and Vincent's trying to figure out something for him because he get the potential talent. Well, he was at home and the phone rang, yeah, and it was Vince and vinceors Hello, i'mther take her.
Speaker 6: There, Undertaker?
Speaker 5: Did you ever take her there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I watched the.
Speaker 6: The Biography of the Undertaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be honest with you, I saw where they went and found the Patroller.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: You know he's got a podcast.
Speaker 1: Right uh six feet I think six feet deep?
Speaker 5: Six yes, six.
Speaker 1: Under, six feet under. He used to be with with uh what's his name? The guy he used to do he used to do it with, uh with the guy. There's a There's red some money but White trash and Money podcast just but not Matt Liner.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, now he's with his wife Michelle.
Speaker 5: But now he's on w W.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Stephane he's got her own podcast now, Stephane.
Speaker 1: He's got her own podcast, even right back podcast.
Speaker 5: Right Backs got his.
Speaker 4: Bubba Raids, got his Devon's got his.
Speaker 1: Man does the show.
Speaker 4: Maven's got his own yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, Jim Ross does his show.
Speaker 5: Jim Ross has one, Blair has one.
Speaker 1: Tony there's one with what Happened with.
Speaker 4: Well? Blair's got one with Conrad. Yeah, double A's got one. Uh?
Speaker 1: What about Eric?
Speaker 5: Eric? That was Eric hand when I'm gonna he still does it or not?
Speaker 1: Richards does one Stevie Richard.
Speaker 4: But but the funny thing is, oh my god, the funniest one is the Brisco and Bradshaw show.
Speaker 1: Uh Gerald, Let's goo and ub Don brush all a field?
Speaker 5: They they had on one time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was it two? Was it both of them or three of them? Was left? I think they had two of the original members of the Free Birds.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it was Michael P.
Speaker 4: S Hayes and Jimmy Garvin.
Speaker 1: Uh well, all, by the way, did I tell you that I did a podcast with my second podcast with the other show, GP Knows Who Angelo Thomas de Spiro is right.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My second podcast was with Miranda Gordy Night Bam BAM's daughter, Terry Van Bam Gordy's daughter.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Now there Now there's supposedly a daughter of Andrea Jah.
Speaker 6: Yeah Andrea, Yeah, I see that tonight.
Speaker 1: Also, did you see?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: The thing is that Andre couldn't have kids.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, that's why I was calling my charge. I said, I didn't even know that he had any kids.
Speaker 5: He couldn't have kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I just want to say this. Oh whoa, someone paid somebody paid me a dollar. By the way, Kevin Salabor, thank you for the dollar. Then bo Sorry, I am just like sorry, I'm gonna shut up before I say something. But actually, the first first I got to interview on the other podcast on Angela's podcast was Barbara Goodish, Frank Goodish's uh widow. You know who I'm talking about, Brendanick. Frank Goodish is Bruiser Brodie. I had. I got to talk to br Brodie's widow and I got to talk in my last interview I've ever did for that show before I got kicked off and I got blocked. Oh g P, yeah, I guess he guess what happened. Guess what? While I lost my guess guess why, Angela blocked me and told me to I wasn't gonna be part of the show anymore. Remember we did so the night the night after remember that, Remember we remember that show we did me and you and Alison did uh huh? He blocked me over Allison. Yeah, I'm not kidding you. I'm not kidding you. I think, Oh my god, Angela blocked me because of Alison, because I was on the show with Alison.
Speaker 6: Is dull miss thing in the world.
Speaker 1: They were fired and so but my last interview I got to do was with Carry McDaniel while Who's Widow? And I also got to do an I got to do a show with uh, I think Queen Princess Victoria. I've done a lots.
Speaker 4: But the thing is is everyone because like I watched a lot of these ones that who yo, who was the toughest wrestlers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Everybody's got Hallie Race, of course, anybody's got yoga, of course, but they're they're number one toughest wrestler outside the ring.
Speaker 5: Every single one of them say ming mean.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah, these people people people like you know, that's what I hear I either, and also I hear that a lot of people, uh you know, so I watch a lot of the shoot interviews where Sean Oliver does.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Every time Conan gets brought up, he always puts them to the DiPT bag because he was about allegedly he uh, Conan owes Sean money for an interview that they didn't do.
Speaker 5: He probably does.
Speaker 1: A lot of Here's the thing, it's hard to get people to to do shows. By the way, Michael ray Bauer from towards two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 5: But I was listening.
Speaker 4: Who was It's been a while ago.
Speaker 5: To give me a second here, all right, Uh, let's see Nut Booker, Harlem heat.
Speaker 4: What was the big guy's name, Uh, Stevie Ray. Yeah, Stevie Ray was on an interview one time talking. Let me ask him about a bar outside a hotel or something. He looks this dude daddy eyes and said, when I mean to tell you that the tongue death grip is real, I walked into this bar and ming had this dude in the tongue and death grip.
Speaker 5: Off the ground about a footneck.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: Then he got mad because some may gave main alcohol.
Speaker 1: You don't give you don't give Smoe's alcohol.
Speaker 4: But you don't get main alcohol. You get Smolan. So you want you don't get me alcohol because you get oh get me, he gets mean that's a strong man to get me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what do you think about Herb Abrams and UW F.
Speaker 5: I don't get an UW that much.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 1: I think it was the worst I've heard from and forever. Let me tell you this what what I what I thought of it. I think it was I think it was just a Hollywood guy wanted to get into the business. I see these Hollywood guys. They they'll they'll, they'll look han people. I know that he had no book. I know that what's his name, Uh, Steve Williams would rather work for Big Baba than work for in all Japan. In Japan, he was getting paid more in Japan than he was getting paid in the UW because he had bounced checks from a from a Herb.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: And also that Herb had Herb only had Aldred and he was like Herb was very uccess obsessed about Vincent Kennedy Mayon Junior junior, Yeah, or Ris Junior.
Speaker 5: But did you hear about Logan Paul's brother.
Speaker 1: Got his ass kicked.
Speaker 4: Sorry for the language, but did you see his jaw?
Speaker 1: I've heard about it, I've not seen it.
Speaker 4: They showed him the real version of the mouth and then show the X ray. He broke it in four places. Yeah, and his literally inside his mouth went like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh and by the way, today would have been by the way, today would have been grim Biffel's birthday.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know what what I what I didn't like about like you know what I've also said this is there's so many YouTubers are passed you YouTubers of leaving this business. Is it because YouTube's changed?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, no, actually, let me answer this. Uh, let me answer this. I wasn't but I watched old clips of it because on the on the now defunct ESPN Classic, they would show old u w F and they would also show Global uh GF uh not you uh the one out of Uh think it was Global Global Force, not Global Force. Uh the GF. I think it's g w F Global Rest of the Federations, or they might show the one in Atlanta. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, I think so, And also and also they would also show a w A wrestling out of Minnesota, So I saw old matches back in the day.
Speaker 5: I saw some of the.
Speaker 9: The YouTube thing. Jake, what it's I don't think it's because YouTube changed. Yeah, it's they've been on so long, they're done.
Speaker 1: And they're they're burned out.
Speaker 4: They're burned out, they're done, just like one guy I used to watch Deminision Ranch.
Speaker 1: And also I also here's the thing that I think leaders did something called the kinetic. I think it's called the drink.
Speaker 5: He's yeah, he's he's sponsored by connetic My.
Speaker 1: Friend Ared h one of the people that I've watched Aaron Hipson's arcade. Uh claw kicker Is actually did a thing with the Roman out.
Speaker 5: Well, sorry, it's it's they're just getting tired and they're just getting burnt out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because, like I said, just like Deminition Ranch, he was on for fifteen years, everything away from his family.
Speaker 5: So he just he.
Speaker 4: Announced the retirement about a month before he did it. And that's been back sense and it didn't you do it so long you get burnt out?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we so love always having a come up of content.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I by the way, I like your videos about your diesel videos you did? About what your diesel videos you put? Oh that one I did? Yeah? Uh, by the way GPS A forward truck driver.
Speaker 6: H yeah, I used to hold cars for eleven.
Speaker 5: I did one on A I did one today for uh diesel push your motor home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I go to this little r VID dealership up here and do tours of them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 5: And I got afford dealer. I gotta do tours of them and the rest of the time, it's all. They have music.
Speaker 1: And also live streams every Are you to do one tomorrow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, no me and just taking tomorrow on Thursday off.
Speaker 1: Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to you.
Speaker 1: You might want to say YouTube for telling me about you read eck because they recommend you.
Speaker 5: Hey see one.
Speaker 4: I knew that would start happening once I got a little bit higher than what I was. Yeah, because now my now, my videos, my songs are but the smallest.
Speaker 5: One I got right now. Let's see, they think it's like seventy five hundred seventy five.
Speaker 4: Ever since I reached above five hundred views or subs subs, uh, they've been pushing it out more.
Speaker 5: Let's see here videos.
Speaker 1: They've been pushing on videos out they they have that they've been putting. I have been my schwarts are getting more views than my than my uh my old form content. Does I have three thousand?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, be.
Speaker 4: The smallest ones so far on my videos as thirty is fifty four, I believe. Yeah, everything else is upwards U two hundred seventeen k.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, so to people that were watching my earlier video part, so I realized what I did wrong. Instead of my headset Mike, it got me to my iPad Mike. It was very muffled, So I it was it was me screwed up. I screwed up and I didn't check my mic before I It was very muffled when I uploaded it to my spreaker. So yeah, so I I do you remember a little bit of like, you know, I want to say that I love wrestling. That's I used to be a wrestling channel. But I was, but I started I grew out of it because I got tired of you know, there was there was no gross for me. There was no gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see what you've you've got to pick That's why I started doing the record videos too. Yeah, but the AI music was doing great. I just wanted to add to it, to add more people to comes do my channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when I started. Here's the thing, A lot of them Now. I don't post my video and I don't post a lot of my AI music on YouTube due the fact that I don't want to, Like, I do it because I want to do AI music is something that I love doing on the side, But my main focus is I gotta I gotta focus on like what does make me happy, and that is like doing videos and stuff and you know, learning how this is. You know, I've been on YouTube for almost ten years on my original channel, and I feel like now like I can do all the stuff and not have to worry about it, not have to not worry about if Russell is going to be a factor on it. Right, So are you getting sleepy me now because you're you're a little past your bed to that.
Speaker 5: Sorry it's orry Jen forty one. I ain't worried about it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, You're You're in the great State.
Speaker 5: Of Arizona, Clark great state, the great state.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I listen, you got, you got, you got the uh by the way, how far you to?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: To uh to uh, Clark County, Nebada.
Speaker 5: I'm four and a half hours from Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's what Clark County to Bata is.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: Uh, did you know that they are dismantling Area fifty one?
Speaker 1: Mhmm, wait what.
Speaker 6: They are dismantling Area fifty one? Did you know the buildings? They're taking the buildings down?
Speaker 5: This conspiracy?
Speaker 4: One on one No.
Speaker 7: A friend of mine sent me a video today they they had snuck out, that they had gone out that way and uh there was a crane out there taking some of the buildings apart.
Speaker 5: M hm. I mean they don't see the thing is I know?
Speaker 4: Area fifty one was for the beach for the for the bomb, the beef on Yeah, yeah, yeah, bea do one. It was built for the stealth bomber.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: An old neighbor of mine, her husband used to work out at Roswell at Area fifty one. He told me before he died that everything that went on out there was all man made. The bodies and everything were.
Speaker 4: Because it was supposed to get people push away from it so that it could be because the stealth bomboming when they first poke the goal top secret yep.
Speaker 7: And I have family that are in the military, that are in the Air Force and stuff, told me when they were first getting ready to bring out the stealth bombers, as they were testing them out, they would when the planes were sitting in idol, they would leak.
Speaker 6: They would literally pour.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but once they got flying, all the seals sealed up in it. Yeah, they were meant to do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were supposed to leap jet fuel.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: And I'm setting there going are you kidding? And he's like no, he said, when they first were bringing them out, they were bringing them out, and as they were bringing them out and they were setting on the runway waiting to go out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they would pour jet flow. And then as soon as they got up in the air they would stop cleaking.
Speaker 1: You'll stop.
Speaker 4: Because the seals weren't ceiling. And then once they got flying again and got because they did that, so when it got up to going as fast as it did, the seals could swell up and hold them lighting together.
Speaker 6: Yep, and they can actually go what for the stratosphere or some ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But see, we don't need to sell fibers no more. We don't need anything in military base.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's gonna hurt the kind of roswell.
Speaker 6: My family to come back from being deployed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we don't need to.
Speaker 6: Randolph County Asylum.
Speaker 5: We don't need this secrecy no more. Everybody knows what we got.
Speaker 7: Yep, finding something terrifying and that ship with the Green Comet. When all that was going down, I was sitting here. I was telling my charge. I was going, all, great, here we go. We're gonna have another maximum over drive took or night of the comic.
Speaker 10: Muh.
Speaker 6: We were sitting there, we was laughing about it.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 6: They had on YouTube they had stuff.
Speaker 7: About our military blew it up and blah blah blah or NASA blew it up. And I'm setting her going, really, I'm sitting here looking at it right now outside.
Speaker 1: And mh.
Speaker 5: But the the.
Speaker 4: Thing is is Arizona's not going to be a great place to fucking live here for a cheap place to live here pretty soon. Now. I a gas the gas company's polling out of the refinery polling out of California.
Speaker 10: Yep, yeah, yep, yeah, I said, because he does.
Speaker 1: He said, loose sules gets tighter, they do.
Speaker 5: Yuh, especially as past that thing go. But I think that's the fastest play we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a great show. Yeah this is better than this is better than around the Horn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm I'm getting all of my equipment around gathered up. I'm getting I'm supposed to be getting more stuff.
Speaker 6: In the in the mail.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 7: But uh, we're gonna go our first investigation a cemetery right up the road from our house.
Speaker 4: I watched this one game one time on YouTube. Then it was funny he went to Getty's birth.
Speaker 7: We sit here and we watch you know, people on YouTube that do like paranormal investigations, and group in particular, I call this one group Sheldon and Fat Boy, Okay, And every time they go to a haunted location, they're told, you.
Speaker 6: Know, this happens, this happens, this happens.
Speaker 7: You know, you get touched, you get voices, you get footsteps, you get scratched, and all this other stuff. These two guys go in there and the place is like completely dead and dead. And they've gone to the one in Louisville, Kentucky. They've gone to one in my home state, well two in my home state Florida, No, Indiana. They've gone to a few places in Pennsylvania. They went to Dunkirk, New York, and they don't get nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing. But all these other people can go there and they get all kinds of paranormal evidence.
Speaker 5: They don't like them.
Speaker 6: That's what I was telling my charge.
Speaker 7: I was like, so we was set here one night and we started doing voices for the for the spirits.
Speaker 6: Will you come and talk to me on this little device? No, go away, get out of.
Speaker 1: Here, leave, you know.
Speaker 7: And we sat here and we laughed and we joke and we cut up about these two guys. I mean, they go all over the place, they've been to Australia and all of that, and they don't get nothing, and I mean nothing. But me and my charge are talking about eventually going on a road trip, getting an RV and getting taking a road trip.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do all the places that I've been to.
Speaker 7: And all the places that I want to go to, but one and he don't swim, and I can doggy paddle, but that's about it.
Speaker 6: We want to go to Alcatraz, but.
Speaker 2: The prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, prison, by the way. Uh, Hey, what's up, sick? How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 2: You know, they have boats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There, there's these these little devices that opposed the buoyant forces of the pressure of the.
Speaker 2: Uh, you don't have to swim out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be fun, my.
Speaker 1: Charge, so, and.
Speaker 6: I'm not going off with a bunch of marines.
Speaker 1: But by the way, ladies and l is my friends. Sicks are also ron as shoe or ball.
Speaker 5: Hello. No, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're we've been wanting to go to haunted locations. Uh, we're fiction to go do one about I don't know, forty five minutes away, forty five minutes to an hour away.
Speaker 6: It's called Saint albans H.
Speaker 1: Your approval is not required.
Speaker 6: We're also wanting to go to transpell again Lunatic Asylum.
Speaker 1: Sure, Brendan, you guess something you want to say. You look like you had something you had to say.
Speaker 6: But we're planning a fun of paranormal investigations. And I'm actually planning on trying to live stream from these locations.
Speaker 1: Fings on Twitch. She life friends on Twitch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do Jake's panel. I also do our buddy Jacob waters channel.
Speaker 1: Bik knows Jacob. By the way, gp okay, Sick is good friends with Jacob.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he sends me uh links to come up onto his channel every once in a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I also heard. I'm also hearing that a lot of the I've been watching a lot of it. He's been having Michael McIntosh on his show. Yeah, the Future President.
Speaker 6: Those aren't actually from one when I was on his channel.
Speaker 1: And they takes them down. He takes them down from one of his channels and puts.
Speaker 4: It on his other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, hey read that.
Speaker 2: What do you so?
Speaker 1: I know you get a little bit tired. I can see.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I stopped drinking from my live stream. So now that part of us coming down, I'm gonna story. I'll start getting I talk to yawning at about one o'clock.
Speaker 5: I my god, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, so how about how much heavy dream.
Speaker 5: I ain't right enough?
Speaker 1: How much eggnog have you had?
Speaker 5: I didn't have any eggnog. Had four bears and two shots of Jack.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm far from their distillery in my chock, and it's it's a dry county.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is.
Speaker 6: Because of the stupid Bible belt.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. That's why Jack put it there, because it was a dry County.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can even buy it.
Speaker 6: You didn't even buy it even there at the factory.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: It's actually that's why he. I watched a whole documentary on him. That's why he put that there, damn because him, him and that preacher he bought the steal from put it there.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 5: And then he got out because he didn't.
Speaker 4: Think it was a good idea for a preacher to be preaching about God and selling al.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: He's talked about the real problem there for a second. Spent a lot of time in Kentucky. Why there's so many drag counties in Kentucky where it's the home of bourbon?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: I have no clue my early days at the beginning day is the truck driving, you know? The only vice I have his alcohol and going through Kentucky, it's just like, oh, we're dry, we're dry, what's right? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And out there were Jack Daniel's Distillery is spent some time out there, been by that place, haven't been to It've.
Speaker 5: Been by it. Beautiful facility. But yeah, I want to say the Angel Tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Well, but what do you think about now that you could buy lushod in a store.
Speaker 5: That ain't shine. That that ain't that ain't shine.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just here's the what I I've actually have had the I've had the Mississippi Illegal store in the legal store, and I think the illegal was better.
Speaker 5: The thing is, though, is.
Speaker 8: Mississippi and nah, you want you want some good shine either from Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Or Georgia.
Speaker 4: Yep, Georgia, do waters what you need to get? You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like you know, I've seen people do it, losey era. I've seen people do it.
Speaker 6: My grandfather used to poot leg pooch.
Speaker 1: Him brothers.
Speaker 5: My own man was a runner.
Speaker 6: That's what he did. My grandfather and his brother's dead.
Speaker 4: You h in a sixty four Chevan palet. But see, the thing is, nobody really understands this. If they don't know who you are, Yeah, you gotta loaded in there. But they don't know who you are, and you don't do anything stupid. They won't, no, they won't, they won't chase you.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Everything of the ones, every single one of these ones you watched. And I'm not talking to the movie stuff. I'm talking to the old moonshiners. If you watch them, they're hauling ass.
Speaker 5: On the road.
Speaker 6: Yep, that ship becomes volatile, you know, volatile.
Speaker 1: By the way, redneck. So hey, Shane, mm hmmm, can you turn your camera? So there's someone, Say there's something that I want to show you? Got mm hmmm, say there's so because people say, oh, why Shane's a African American.
Speaker 5: Fuck you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know I got a black friend.
Speaker 10: Look at.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking.
Speaker 6: Black guy, Well, don't feel bad.
Speaker 7: He's got he's got a black friend. He's got a he's got a friend that's nine Native American South.
Speaker 1: Yet he's mostly cultural. Yeah, I gotta there's two rednecks and Indians. African American.
Speaker 2: Keep the camera off because I'm like, I don't feel like holding my phone because I'm doing other stuff. So just points up at the ceiling.
Speaker 5: That's what I.
Speaker 1: Oh. Take take the lizard scared me. I made myself into a lizard.
Speaker 5: What okay, okay, hold on, I'll show you.
Speaker 1: I'll show you the lizard picture here.
Speaker 6: You're a reptilian, yeah, but a lizard person. He's a reptilian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's Hey, I think it's time for me too. I think it's time for us in the show. All right, I know everybody wants to sleep.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, I gotta come. I never come a dad, so I'm good.
Speaker 1: I ain't by the way, uh is saying there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's sleeping in his new doggy bed.
Speaker 1: They use her dog that looks like Scooby Doo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a miniature version of Scooby Doo. But he's a German Shepherd pit bull mix.
Speaker 5: So he's Scrappy.
Speaker 6: No, he's bigger than Scrappy.
Speaker 5: Year old.
Speaker 6: Scrappy had a thyroid disorder.
Speaker 1: U he read that. Do you have any plugs?
Speaker 5: That's polow channel, redneck map you.
Speaker 1: DP plugs?
Speaker 7: Uh no, not yet?
Speaker 1: Sick. When is the next When is the next sixty curls? Uh?
Speaker 2: Possibly tomorrow. Yeah, As I got some I got some December Christmas time kind of sort of. You know, December is the whole month of Christmas as everybody likes to pretty much use it, if not the entire last half of the year. But I got I got sixteen videos lined up that all take place in December, some on New Year's Eve, some on Christmas Eve. So I'm gonna go through some of those BODYCM videos. But if I get to the spot that I want to tomorrow because I found out this this delivery i'm on right now was all screwed up there telling me, oh, you're gonna go to the same place live load or live unload and then drop the trailer still loaded. I'm like, that makes no sense. So I called the place today. I called the place today and they was like, no, it's just a drop. I was like, oh, well win. It was like, oh, anytime tomorrow. I was like, thank you, Okay, how is it a lived then drop the trailer loaded? It's a Walmart distribution center and it's like, you're either gonna live unload or you're gonna drop the trail and they had me set up for both and it was two different addresses.
Speaker 5: So I look it up.
Speaker 2: The addresses are just where the offices are located. It's the same building. It's just a huge building. And so that's why I called them today and I'm just like, hey, here are my numbers. Can you tell me anything about this? And she's like, oh, it's a drop. I'm like, thank you, But my company got this confused.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, but.
Speaker 3: I mean that's confusing to begin with. You got a lively but Yeah, I've been through a headache getting this load and everything, and just to find out, oh, you just drop it so when I dropped on my break.
Speaker 5: So I'll be.
Speaker 7: One guy that pitched and complained and didn't want to pay me to have his car taken off my trailer. I'll tell him, I said, we can do this either one or two ways. You can pay me my money, or your car can sit here on my trailer. Or I can call the law and tell them that you're refusing to pay me for transporting your vehicle and you're drunk and you want me to take this vehicle off my trailer. I don't think so, I said, I can call the cops. You're asked to go to jail, and I get to keep your car fast back Mustang.
Speaker 1: By the way, sick sick those sick the soft said videos. And he's a big fan of Jeremy de Wett. How dare you insulting me like he what sal said or Jeremy the wedd Jeremy.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm I am so so, so so so close to a thousand subs.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're about ninety.
Speaker 5: I'm ten away.
Speaker 1: My equipment. Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys, this is I didn't know I was going live today, but I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Do a thing, doing one tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But you know I.
Speaker 6: My charge wants to stay home an unwrapped Christmas present?
Speaker 1: Why all right?
Speaker 6: Because they do it every Christmas Eve?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I think it's that first the in stream in the stream here, Thank you, love you guys. Let me get this, Let meet this bunce is in stream later. Don't leave you