Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody. I hope you're having a good night. It's definitely an honor of mind to be here with you on this Wednesday, December eleventh, twenty twenty four. Make yourself at home, pour yourself a cup of something hot or cold. It's up to you. But it's a it's a pretty rainy day over here. It's not a white Christmas yet. I wonderful we'll have one of those again sometime soon. It'd be really, really nothing debilitating, but just to add.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a glow, a.
Speaker 1: Layer of something on top of all the Christmas lights, so you get that nice sub snow level, surface level glow.
Speaker 2: You know that what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I love that if we can get a well timed for the actual holiday, something again not debilitating, so people can still get in their cars and get to their destinations safely. But you know, what do you want? You can't have everything. You can't have everything. As the barber, the Russian barber told me when I was fifteen, and he said that my hair was thinning, said, what are you talking about? He saw something that I didn't. I should have listened to him instead, I hated him.
Speaker 2: What I was gonna do.
Speaker 1: Even if I did listen to him, get get what go start with Rogaine. At least I managed to get through college without it being noticeable. And then it was well, I told the story before the hell we're talking about snow on Christmas. Now it's back to hair anyway. I like shaving my head, so go to hell. So here's what I have for you tonight. Jay Dyer is returning to talk a little bit about Christmas. You know, every year around this time, the Marxist d bonkers out there. They set out to pick apart the significance of the Christmas story and tradition and everything and reduce it to a short list of recycled myths from all over the place. And you know, some of it we've addressed over the years other times, no matter how much they have been you know, rebunked, they just keep coming back. And I'm more of a curious guy who has my biases and my prejudices and where I lean. I leave those out there for everybody to see. But at the same time, I ask questions and I take the answers that I get back, and from there we form better questions or better understandings.
Speaker 2: That's all it's about and tonight.
Speaker 1: I have more tonight because this is the time of year, around the eleventh day of December. Yeah, we're getting there, getting closer and closer. Fourteen days out. This is when we're going to see it all simmer all the subversive stuff starts simmering. Many people who are just living their lives outside of the interwebs are just going about their business and they're counting down the days in the calendar, not only to Christmas but to the New Year, and they're not really worried about anything else. But in the Tavistock cesspool that is the Internet, there's a whole lot of shit going on. And the war continues to rage, so and every day there's new factions of that war too.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll talk about that in a little bit, but that's all I have to say. In the meantime, you still have plenty of time to go and make gift baskets for all of your friends, stuff stockings for all of your friends. With our affiliates. You can go to quite frankly TV to the affiliates page. There's Blue Monster Prep. Get people gift certificates for prepping so they can go out and get water filtration and you know, two way radios, food, whatever it is, that's all there. Hell, we just talked with Robin McCutcheon about the economy and what the new American dollar may look like. Even if it is if we're talking about something that can be used on a digital slash crypto level, but it's backed by an asset like gold, gold and silver can be gotten on quite frankly dot gold. Our good buddy, Tony are I actually have to get on the phone with him. He said he has some Christmas prints for the one ou silver rounds that's here. Just give him out to everybody who deserves a gift in my family. In fact, tonight in the second half, I'm gonna be giving out this last round I have laying out over here, the silver. Who knows which one of you gets that one? And I'll even throw in one of the even more valuable quite frankly wooden nickel. That's it, the wooden nickel. That's good for us, good for you if you win it. But there's more. There's there's merchandise, there is there's tons. You can even get somebody as general sponsorship to the show. So thank you all for that tonight the after hours, since we are going to be doing a lot about Christmas origin stories and all that stuff and proofs and all that. After hours, we have that really awesome documentary by Rick Larson, who I've been trying to get on the show, but maybe you have to start trying in July about the Star of Bethlehem.
Speaker 2: The Star of Bethlehem is going to be playing.
Speaker 1: If we get off the air at nine o'clock, we'll have about a half hour buffer of some other really cool stuff that'll be there after the show on quite frankly dot TV, and then the Star of Bethlehem full documentary will start at nine thirty. It's a little bit over an hour, but you got to you gotta, you gotta listen to this and a lot of that stuff. I realized we got in a great conversation with Timothy Alberino about the Star of Bethlehem and what was going on astronomically in the sky about two thousand and twenty years ago or whenever the hell it was.
Speaker 2: What do people say that Jesus was born four years before Christ was born? I never get that. I thought that year.
Speaker 1: Zero was year zero, Like, no, actually he was born in uh three BC. Wow, jeez, that's really early to talk about an early due date. You know, Aurora showed up three years three days before her due date. You know, she's supposed to be on the seventeenth of September, showed up on the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Jesus showed up three years early. I never got it. But what the hell? Who am I to question?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So, so yeah, I think that's all I have for you right now in the second half of the show, aside from taking your calls and all the responses to I'm sure we're going to get with jayder On with us. We have to get into we must get into the UFO thing in in Jersey. It has reached incredibly ridiculous levels where now there are conflicting reports and denials from both Congressmen and then the Pentagon about whether or not a the UFO slash drones are Iranian, but that there is a mothership, mother ship off the east coast of the United States somewhere that we haven't seen and somehow can't find a way to deal with the Iranians.
Speaker 2: They've crossed the Atlantic and they're.
Speaker 1: Just parked out there, and we just so we have to get around to that tomorrow. There may be an impromptu stream from my phone at some point on YouTube, but the seven o'clock show is canceled tomorrow. I got to get over here. We have to do some more painting in here. There's more electrical work that I have to do, some other things we're swapping out, and I want that done before the weekend. Very important that I do that before the weekend. So I'll be here early tomorrow painting and getting other things done, and then maybe sometime this afternoon. That afternoon I will do a stream. Perhaps I'll go cross go live across all the platforms, but I will not be live at seven. Maybe I will rerun it at seven on quite frankly TV. But tomorrow's gonna be a little bit different because there's a lot of a lot of things we've got to do over here. And I think that's all the end of my announcements. Into the grab bag. We go for a couple of seconds that we have left. It's seven oh seven. Jay is coming on in about eight minutes, so that means I got about five for moving and shaking.
Speaker 2: First one is from where the hell is this? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Study finds, Oh, it's from study fines for some reason, it's not showing up on this. It's not showing ap use well, I can't find it.
Speaker 2: Chris Milori. Study finds silent epidemic. You want to know what it is. It's not COVID, it's herpes.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and forty six million people are infected with genital herpes?
Speaker 2: Are you one of them? Anyway? In Geneva?
Speaker 1: Did you know that there has been a hidden epidemic sweeping the world. A new study finds nearly a billion people are dealing with a painful and socially traumatizing infection that has no cure. More than one in five people between the ages of fifteen and forty nine are living with genital herpes, the staggering statistic that reveals a global health challenge largely shrouded in silence and stigma. These shocking findings, revealed by the World Health Organization, exposed the widespread nature of this common sexually transmitted infection, with researchers calling for urgent action. The numbers are eye opening. Approximately eight hundred and forty six million people worldwide carried genital herpes with a new infection happening every second, every second, translating to forty two million new cases annually. It's probably that porn star girl that just slept with one hundred people in twenty four hours. What a dark path that chick is on. I saw a two minute clip of the documentary that just came out, and she's all traumatized afterwards, crying this that she's feeling.
Speaker 2: This feels like a robot.
Speaker 1: She just screwed one hundred people in twenty four hours, thinking Okay, well that would be rock bottom for a lot of people. Maybe this actually changes something for her. And then the next day she announces that she's going to try to set the world record in spring of twenty twenty five where she bangs a thousand people in a day.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: She might be the sole source of herpes. She might be, but that's one thing for you. I hope that went over well with the family. All right, now, let's go to the next one. SFGate dot Com SF Tech CEOs billboards are dystopian. That's how he wants it over here in San Francisco, Thursday afternoon, in San Francisco, on one side of Mission Street, hotel workers chanted and banged on a drum outside of the Marriotte Marquee, part of a month's long strike for higher wages and more jobs. On the other, a tech company billboard proclaims stop hiring humans. Various versions of the provocative advertisements are emblazing across the city on rotating screen displays, on bus shelters, and on classic vinyl billboards on polls and buildings plugging the San Francisco startup Artisan. SF Gates spoke with Artisan's CEO about the campaign. The company has just thirty employees and is less than two years old. It's only existing product. It's an artificial intelligence sales agent called Artisan, built to automate the work of finding and messaging potential customers.
Speaker 2: It's a classic.
Speaker 1: AI age idea, one of many such tools flooding the tech world. Oh maybe I should look into that. I definitely would like to bring on two main business sponsors into twenty twenty five. In fact, I'll just tell the audience that if you've got a badass business, American Maid, whatever the hell you are, and you need a national audience, get in touch with me. Let's see. But the billboards in San Francisco are less routine. Bleak might be a better word or mean spirited in a city laden with jargoning advertisements, These are easy to understand. Most feature a dark haired, purple air, purple eyed persona and a few rows of texts. Some critique humans and remote work, artisans won't complain about work life balance, and artisans zoom cameras will never be not working today. Others are more direct, higher artisans not humans. Several include the line the era of AI employees is here. Oh, I believe them, I believe them, and one hell of a you know, juxtaposition there with the workers strike across the whole. I don't know how you can get AI to take care of a hotel. I guess you can bring I guess robots can can go, you know, deliver fo to people's doors. But that's that's interesting, and I guess not unexpected. Israel divorce. Israel destroys Syrian naval assets in Latakia, if that's how you say it, After destroying much of the Syrian air force and its air defenses and its largest air op ever, congrats to the revolutionaries who helped me. This is from Max Blumenthal, So you know, I guess there's more of your Israeli buffer zone stuff. Israel just took out whatever navy and air force Syria had, so Assad is suddenly gone. In blitzkrieg fashion. The head choppers have taken over the government and Israel is now newtering the country while taking over new territory in order to you know, secure its own interests. As I said before, we'll see how many buffer zones are claimed over the next couple of years. I'd also like to se happy birthday to Gina from South Carolina. I missed it yesterday. She turned fifty eight. She told me I didn't ask. She's proud of her age, okay, and she's a great friend of the show. And she's in great shape too, So you go, girl. I hope you had a wonderful one, and I'm sorry for the belated wishes. Let's get back to the show right after this. Be ready, ladies and gentlemen, and if you can help me, send this show out to people who've never seen her before, share it far and wide, whether you're watching live or on demand.
Speaker 2: Be right back.
Speaker 4: Do you let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up. Those puny little ants outnumber us one hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out there goes our way of life. It's not about food, It's about keeping those ants in line.
Speaker 2: That's why we're going back.
Speaker 4: Does anybody else want to stay?
Speaker 5: Let's ride.
Speaker 6: Say I'm mister green Christmas, mister sun, it's a green one over here.
Speaker 1: Mister heat blister, I'm mister hundred and oh you gotta love the heat miser song? Or I touch Hey, who do you like better? Are you a heat miser guy or are you a snow miser guy. I think I always liked snow miser better, only because he just didn't get frazzled that much. He was more of a joker and heat miser was a little bit more of a spaz. And so I like the whole idea of being able to throw a snowball and not have it kill somebody, whereas heat miser is just like dealing with lava all day.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like I know, I guess you can kill somebody with an icicle, but it just seemed a little bit snow Miser touches something and it bursts into a cloud of snowflakes, and then heat miser comes in. It melts down into molten le Melton metal that just seemed very inconvenient, almost like having the the Midas touched there, which as we all know, is not a convenience at all. All right, So you let me know, heat miser or snow miser. If you want to wage war, probably heat miser. You'll kill everybody. So depending on what you what you want to do, what your intentions are, all right, So this is what we have this time of year. And I love listening to people debate. I love learning because I learned by listening to conversations a lot more than anything else. I do a fair amount of reading, been reading a lot more of late, especially since we.
Speaker 2: Ramped up the.
Speaker 1: Book club, and we've been doing that for three years. In fact, our guest tonight is he's a multiple time co host on the Quite Frankly book Club, Jay Dyer. And it's this time of year where most of us are lost in the bustle of the season, reflecting on a year of a year's past. But we are still we're still in the middle of a war, and that's what we have to we get reminded of all the time. It's a cultural war. It's taking place mostly in digital, digital fields, and we know what to expect everywhere we go. Whenever we especially when we reach a designated time for Thanksgiving in this country or anywhere, we are offered up reason after reason to reject the old culture, the old way of doing things, patriotic reasons for celebrating and remembering the past, and our wanted heroes and all that stuff. We're offered up something else. In replacement of that, we embrace something a little bit more I don't know. They want us to replace everything with something a little bit more discordant, much like modern art.
Speaker 2: From Fourth of July.
Speaker 1: To Thanksgiving, we are fed a steady diet of whiny, subversive nonsense to disengage us from tradition. That happens a lot, and of course the same is done for Christmas and Easter alike. Now, right now, we're in the middle of Advent, So there's a cacophony online that is building, and it's comprised of new atheists and neopagans. One side wants to antagonize Christians into despondency with claims that Christmas is a meaningless amalgamation of silly pagan traditions, and the other side, well, are neopagans, so they're angry, I guess because they want to be taken seriously. So it's just there's a lot of stuff going on, and tonight we'll get into some of those points of contention that we see year in year out with a friend of ours, Jay Dyer Jaysanalysis dot Com.
Speaker 2: He's back with us tonight, Jay. How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 3: What's that? Mon'm done great? How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm doing all right.
Speaker 1: What do you usually do this time of year to get ready for the big day? You have a lot of traditions to you and the wife go to certain places, you like, do certain things, get in the mood.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 7: I mean, for the Orthodox Church, Christmas is huge, so like we have really long services, there's a lot of services. It's a huge affair. It's only rivaled by Easter, so you know, there's a lot going on. So mainly it's just kind of focused around that kind of stuff. But my personal experiences with my wife, I mean, we just kind of do the standard stuff everybody does with family.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you guys are also really big into I've watched so many film breakdowns between you and your wife, so I got to imagine that you guys have at least a top five Christmas movies that you go to if you're gonna sit down and watch a Christmas movie that you know is always going to hit the spot for you.
Speaker 2: What is it Jingle all the Way?
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, that's one of our favorite of the worst Christmas movies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: There's a couple of comedies that are kind of funny, just Friends, It's kind of funny. But we actually kind of like Lord of the Rings around this time of year because I remember it seems like Lord of the Rings came out in the theaters back in the day, you know, two thousand and three or so, right around Christmas time, So for me, it's kind of a Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So those are some of our favorites.
Speaker 7: But i'd have to think about what I mean, there's not actually that many good Christmas movies.
Speaker 3: A lot of them are pretty much junk. But yeah, Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, if I were given a little bit of time to make a list, I'd have to say that there's there's more good Christmas films than there are Well, there's a lot of bad. There's just so many, so just by laws of probability, many of them are gonna be bad. But just like I can't stand most Christmas songs, but that means that doesn't mean that there aren't hundreds that I love anyway.
Speaker 2: You know another one.
Speaker 1: That's not necessarily a Christmas film I always watch around this time. You and I did the book The Godfather. I always end up watching around this time of year.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Yeah, I kind of use.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know this is kind of nerdy, but I like the original Star Wars, and for me, that's kind of a Christmas time movie. I guess I grew up playing so many Star Wars video games around the time of Christmas, because if you play video games, you get a video game around Christmas time, you're going to be playing it. So that's also kind of burned into my mind as a Christmas era movie.
Speaker 2: Shadow Shadows of the Empire on n sixty four.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I played the crap out of that one. I had it on PC though, but it was a lot of fun. Rogue Squadron, like all of those like sixty four.
Speaker 3: Era games, were a blast for Christmas time.
Speaker 7: There's also like some really good I'm good and super nerdy here, but there was some really good PlayStation two Lord of the Rings games too that I remember playing the crop out of It Christmas.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: And you know, I bought a PlayStation five because I like having PlayStations in the house just as as an entertainment system. Did we have one too, But I was really upset when I opened it up in the box, I realized it did not have a drive input.
Speaker 2: I had to get a separate day Oh.
Speaker 3: I bought the Yeah, I made sure to buy the one was the disc.
Speaker 2: I said, eightiots, damn.
Speaker 1: So like now I have this separate DVD player that I plug in the HDMI three port.
Speaker 2: I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thirty years that's what I really want to say, thirty years of PlayStation I can't believe that it's been thirty years since the first one came out. But anyhow, the real reason I have you here tonight is because we're in the middle of it all and I want to talk about some of the things, the claims that pop up this time of year, whether it's by you know, recycled videos of Bill Maher and the religulous movie he did years ago, or that very famously circulating video of Stephen Frye going into the mithross elements of you know, where there is commonality or synchronicity between Christmas and everything else. And it's all really just just to make sure that everybody who wants to believe in a religion and believe that it is true is constantly pelted with the idea of plurality. And what I want to you here is, here's the one example I've got. And this is not from a this is not from an atheist. This is, I believe, from a neo pagan type said Christmas has pagan roots. Europeans celebrated Yule, Midsummer, a Halloween, and Easter religiously. Eleven hundred to fourteen hundred years of dressing it up as biblical does not change its root. So where would you Where do you start with this jay? Because I'll tell you one thing. I understand that there there is a level of appropriation here. A couple of years ago, me and Timothy Gordon we talked about the Tannenbaum in particular, we did a show on Saint Boniface and his mission work in northern Europe and cutting down the thunder Oak of Thor. So I understand that there is at least in that instance, you have an appropriation of pagan symbols via conquest, just like a hunter would turn game into a fluffy hat or a coat and wear it as a symbol of something that they overcame. But what about things like the Yule? And where do you start with this? Unpacking it all?
Speaker 7: Right, So there's a lot of different things we should say. The first thing I would say is that you know, Christmas actually comes out of the Orthodox East, and the dating for that is done in its earliest stage by some of the really early Eastern Church fathers, and the way they derived that date, if you go and actually read some of these church fathers in the second and third century, has nothing to do whatsoever with soul invictus, has nothing to do with anything that the Roman Empire was doing.
Speaker 3: In fact, it was all derived from the first chapter.
Speaker 7: Of the Book of Luke. And I sent you a great article by an Orthodox priest. His name's father Jeff Harvey, and it's a good shepherd Australia Orthodox Church. He has a really good article that I always share around the time of the year that explains the basics of the Christian dating of Christmas and what has really absolutely nothing to do with the pagan dating.
Speaker 3: I'll just make it really quick.
Speaker 7: Basically, in the first chapter of Luke we can derive when Zachariah was doing his priestly duties during Yom Kipor. So this is mentioned that in Luke one Zachariah is doing his priestly duties. We know that that's the time of the offering of incense and whatnot on the day of Yom Kippor. This is Luke one eight through eleven, and that then tells us the date roughly at which Christians were able to calculate the birth of John the Baptist, or what we call in the East John the Forerunner, as being born September twenty third if you read that chapter, this is when the announcement of the birth John the Baptist is so two hundred and seventy days plus that equals June twenty fourth. The observation, then of the annunciation of Christ's birth is in six months after John the Baptist conception, and this is mentioned in Luke one twenty six to twenty seven. So in the sixth month of Elizabeth's pregnancy, Gabriel is sent from God to a city Galiley named Nazareth to a virgin whose name is Joseph the House of David, and the virgin's name was Mary. So calculating September twenty third adding six months brings us to March twenty fifth, So March twenty fifth then for annunciation to Mary nine months that after March twenty fifth gets us to December twenty fifth. The other thing I would note is that Sol and Victus, as he points out, was established according to the scholar Manfred Klaus, by the Emperor Aurelian in two seventy four AD, so it is December twenty fourth, But this is actually fifty years after the early church father Sextus Julius Africanus mentions the December twenty first. So the December twenty five date is mentioned by the church fathers fifty years before the establishment of Soul Invictus and then sat Aroinais and against Heresies talks about March twenty fifth being so he's one eighty a d. He wrote a very famous so big fat Christian theology book in one eighty and he mentions that being dated this way as well, So we know the early Christian Church was really not concerned with what the pagan mysteries were up to. But so often people that repeat like the Zeitgeist sort of conspiracy stuff is really low tier. They don't really have any idea about like Christian theology or what's actually derived from the Book of Luke. And just like with Christmas in the Orthodox Church, what's called Easter is actually called Pasca. That's just the Greek word for Passover, and so it's derived from the Jewish calendar and the fulfillments of those Jewish feasts in the Christian ceremonies and the establishment of the Church in the first and second century. Thus, just with Christmas, so also Easter has nothing to do with pagan rites or ceremonies. So the fact that centuries later, in say six seven hundred in the West, when they you have conversion of Germanic tribes, the fact that they had some date that they celebrated, or that druid celebrated on the same date is really has nothing to do with the celebrations that are decided upon by the Christian Church in the early days, which relates to they're not totally aligned with the Jewish calendar, but they relate to it, and thus the fulfillment of the Jewish calendar in the revelations and the dates that Jesus fulfills according to the New Church, the New Testament fulfillment.
Speaker 2: You know the other thing there too.
Speaker 5: I I.
Speaker 1: It's all very interesting because the one thing that people will say, even without blinking, is that, you know, Jesus wasn't born in December, right, he was born in June. It's just a knee jerk thing that people who like to pull a you know, an actually on you say, you know he was actually born in June. And you know, I usually just say, oh, okay, because what am I supposed to do? And what When you ask, well, how do you come to that conclusion? Usually they'll say, well, because of the Roman census that was around the time in the Roman sense, and they try to line it up with the census. Other people have tried to say that, you know, they get wrong. And where we are latitudely and longitudely as far as that whole that whole part of the world would have been December, would it have been cold, would it still have been a harvest with the shepherds have been out doing their thing if it was in the middle of the winter, Thinking that they were living in New York or something like that. But that's where a lot of people will will come at you with almost like I did you know a bar trivia thing? When was Jesus born? They'll just say June? So where do where does that?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: That comes from just a misunderstanding of or somewhere wrong that timeline because you stopped in June for a second. There, it's just misunderstanding of that timeline.
Speaker 3: Then did that had to do with uh, John the Baptist?
Speaker 7: So that's I stopped in March because they're calculating it on the basis of what's in Luke one. Yeah, so really it's nothing. So in other words, John the Baptist's birth would be June twenty fourth, so that would be John the Forerunner, And that's calculated as two hundred and seventy days after the announcement that Zachariah's wife.
Speaker 3: Would have a baby, Elizabeth would have a baby. That's John the Baptist, right, Ye.
Speaker 7: So then if you read Luke, there's that point where Luke and where Leeke describes Mary and Elizabeth meeting, and so we know about the annunciation date wise from that time, and so that's why we get to December twenty fifth is nine months after this, the Annunciation being March twenty Excuse me, the Annunciation is March twenty fifth according to Irenaeus. So you got the early Church saying that it's dated from He's the most famous theologian of the Church in the second century, so he wrote a big giant book called Against Heresies. So in other words, he's telling us that he's a bishop. He's not just some random dud. He's like a bishop.
Speaker 3: Of the church, Leon Aeron Leon.
Speaker 7: He's telling us that we date this from March twenty fifth for John the Baptist, and then nine months later or assuming for the Annunciation, the niemus later is the birth of Christ. So I mean, whether you think that's wrong or right, Like, that's the explanation that the second century Church gives for where they're getting the dates, and it's from the Book of Luke. It has nothing to do with trying to date it to the Roman census or whatever. It's literally dated just like Easter or Pasca. It's dated according to the Jewish ceremonies. So again, if you read that article, like, the way that we would know is because of Zechariah's priesthood, So Zacharai is serving as there's a cycle of what priests do in the Jewish calendar, what they do when they're in the temple, when they're elected to be the one to offer the incense is described in Luke one, so that's where they're getting that date from. It just has it has nothing to do with what the Pagans were up to. And this is the assumption that a lot of people who have that argument of that claim make is that really Christianity was not a divinely established religion. It's just this thing that was blended with all this pagan stuff and their emperors controlled the church or whatever. But you can look at the Council of Nicea in three twenty five, and you can read the church fathers prior to Nicea, and they don't teach anything fundamentally different than after the Council of Nicea.
Speaker 3: So that is always built on these.
Speaker 7: Kind of Atlantis assumptions that there's this massive change after the Constantine created the Catholic Church or whatever. It's just not true. And you can actually read the people who were Christians from the first two third century and there's an abundant I mean all of these books up here in the Red that's abundant amount of information from that time period. So it's not a mystery. It's not like we don't know. You can actually go read these people in those time periods, and there's many church fathers who are very famous and they talk about the services, they talk about.
Speaker 3: You know, Pasca.
Speaker 7: In fact, one of the biggest controversies in the second century at the time of Aaronais between the East and the West, is about when.
Speaker 3: To date Pasca or Easter.
Speaker 7: So if the very first controversey that occurs is over when to actually date Easter, should it be specifically the Jewish calendar or something else, tells us that this is not.
Speaker 3: A pagan invention.
Speaker 7: Later or centuries later, it's one of the earliest controversies in the shit. It's called the Quartodesseminarian controversy over when to date Easter. And you if you read those church fathers, Easter is not o star or that's just a later Germanic term that has nothing to do with Pasca. They call it Pasca. And it's just amazing to me that, you know, people are this ignorant, not trying to be rude to this people to disagree, but like it's.
Speaker 3: Not very hard to go read.
Speaker 7: You know, people from the second century writing about Pasca, and in the Orthodox Church it's very clearly East, Like, it's very clearly passover. In other words, the Greek word pasca means passover, so you would never mistake Easter for something pagan in the Orthodox Church when the entire ethos is passover from Exodus.
Speaker 1: You say, what about just the the etymology of the word Easter, you know, and also visuals of things like bunnies and eggs. Where if there is very fundamental foundational differences between these pagan practices and of course the the the the the establishment of the Christian Church, then where where does the the the overlap happen, at least in popular culture?
Speaker 2: How does that start?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: So, there was a I'm trying to remember the exact spelling. It's aeostore etre, which is just the Germanic word for that goddess, but it's also a Germanic word for that season. So you know, it's like, think about the days of the week or the way we talk about the months, right, sometimes the like January or john u Sometimes that the names for things did signify a god, but that's not the only reference that those words have. So in other words, you can have a term that also refers to a time period and not necessarily a deity or a goddess. So this is what's called a word concept ballasy. A lot of times people make the mistake of thinking that because a word is used, it only has one meaning a reference. Words can have multiple meanings or reference depending upon context and depending upon intentionality of the author. So just because the word ostara meant to Germanic tribes a goddess does not mean that the festival or the time period of spring is necessarily a reference to the goddess.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: It does? It does?
Speaker 1: And you know, when it comes to something like soul and victis as well, you know, I admittedly I want to do more reading on this so that the knowledge is my own. But that is one thing that I did have in mind, a question long since posed to me about, you know, whether or not soul and Victis was shifted itself to December in order to compete with Christianity, which was already the dominant faith by the fourth century, or was it the opposite, where because we Ultimately, I don't know any Christians who are obsessed with the date of December twenty fifth being accurate or although you know, some may have better reasons than others for believing it, because they may do the research and they do what you do and stuff. But this does lend itself, This whole idea lends itself to other theories about the early Church, namely the story that Constantine's conversion wasn't authentic and that he just wanted to see Christianity married with Roman traditions and feast days in order to co opt the religion. But that's what you're saying here. The timelines don't support that theory.
Speaker 7: Yeah, both the celebration of the what we call Christmas christ Mass or the Divine Liturgy and the dating of Pasca or Easter are at least two centuries of one hundred and fifty years prior to Constantine. So no, there's no way really to conceive of anything malicious on the part of Constantine on the.
Speaker 3: Basis of these dates.
Speaker 7: So there was these dates where we're well established far before Constantine ever existed. And again you can read you know, Cyprian, you can read Ignacious, you can read herein as you can read Tertullian, you can read Origin. They're not all saints, but they're all what are called writer or like Origin and Tertullian that end up being saint, they're called patristic writers because they still give us an insight into what the thought of the Christian Church was in the second century. And again there's vast amounts of material from this time period. There's thousands of pages of material from this time period. So it's not like we have to do a whole lot of guest work. There might be certain areas where it's unclear exactly, but we know that we know they had a liturgical form of worship, we know they believed in the saints, the relics of the saints. All this stuff is very early. It's a you know, post Apostolic period. You can find all this stuff. So now it's not really anything to do with Constantine. I mean, if people want to doubt the conversion of Constantine, I mean that's I guess that's up to them.
Speaker 3: But even if you did doubt that, that really.
Speaker 7: Has nothing to do with proving or disproving anything relating to what we're talking about, because, like I said, the church fathers that are prominent at Nicia and after Nicia teach all the same stuff as the ones prior to Nicia. For example, Saint Athanasius, very famous defender of the duty of Christ.
Speaker 3: At Nicia and so forth.
Speaker 7: I mean Athanasius has festal letters that he writes to his all of the churches under his bishopric for.
Speaker 3: Easter, for Posca.
Speaker 7: I mean you could read his postcal letters. So the very people going to the Council of Nicia have Pascal East Easter letters. You know, they're famous letters that you can go read. So and he talks about the celebration of the feasts and all that. So, No, the origin of these things, although it does pick up elements of the cultures that are that surround you know, the Roman Empire or that we would you could even say more so Greek influence, like Byzantium. Like, the origin is really Hebrew. I mean all of these are Hebrew root. So I don't mean Hebrew roots movement. That's a heretical thing. But I'm talking about again, Easter is literally Pasca, it's passover, and if you I mean, it doesn't really make any sense without passover. And so the fact that for example, Christianity goes into a place where say German tribes celebrate their version of the rights of the goddess or whatever, because spring overlaps with that or something that's really just historical coincidences.
Speaker 3: Nothing. There's no evidence.
Speaker 7: Or proof for any kind of conspiracy theory there when all of the stuff that I'm talking about far predates the the pagan tribes converting.
Speaker 1: You know, and every time I talk to you and guests of your caliber, you know, it is always very shocking to me to be reminded of how much there really is as far as a historical record, because I mean, when you when you think about anything around third century, I just feel like everything that has already been turned to dust.
Speaker 2: There's there's nothing left behind.
Speaker 1: There's a very small amount, but there, as you said before, thousands of pages on any number of areas of what's been going on around there. Let me ask you about one thing in particular, and that is the history, the preserved histories of the the the pagan Germanic druid kind of you know, everything that's going on in Europe prior to Christianity's spread throughout the continent. What has been preserved directly from them, or was it all really just recorded by early Christians who are interacting with these these tribes and nations.
Speaker 3: No, the latter.
Speaker 7: Most of what we have in terms of scholarly you know, documents academia is literally just given to us through the monastics, scholars, and missionaries of that time period. So, for example, I had some grad classes on this.
Speaker 3: I know about it.
Speaker 7: Like if you go and study boe Wolf, a lot of scholars think that the the there's a recension that Christian monastics did for those texts, and so there's sort of proto Christian elements in beoe Wolf, which probably suggests that there were Christian monks that translated or preserved it and then maybe gave it some sort of christiani Ish meanings or allegorical, you know, symbolic meanings. Some people think that about you mentioned like Odin, you know that some people think that monks were even tweaking those stories, and so Odin Dying on a tree and this kind of stuff might have been Christian missionaries preserving the text and then kind of tweaking it to help convert the pagan So.
Speaker 3: All that's possible, But what it does show is.
Speaker 7: Is most people, i think will admit there's that there's not really a lot of knowledge of the ancient European pagan traditions. If you go into a lot of these groups, you'll find that the neopagan wotan Ode and all these different people that they're are knowledge of the they're actually uh doing a lot of reconstructing work. So they're kind of just kind of making it up as they go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: If you read a lot of Tolkien, you know, Tolkien was a specialist in that uh, in that arena, and you know he was working with the EDAs and these various Icelandic manuscripts and whatnot when he was writing Lord of the Rings, and you know, there's just not a whole lot of material that's preserved. There's a there's some, but it's not like there's this all this like arcane ancient you know, pagan heritage that's hand lore that's handed down. It's not And most of the modern pagan groups literally are just reconstructing and making up as they go.
Speaker 3: And that's not.
Speaker 7: Surprising because if you look at a lot of the other cults and esoteric groups. For example, on my channel, we just lectured through the entire almost the entire five six hundred pages of the recent Cambridge publication of the Cambridge Companion to Western Mysticism and Esoterism. There's multiple chapters on the Pagan tradition, the ancient mysteries, the ancient Greek Eleusinian mysteries, the mythras. I read all those chapters, and what was funny is that many of the neopagan movements, the scholars are admitting that they're just making it up as they go. There is no ancient traditional pagan religion, so you have to reconstruct it. Think about Wicca. Wicca is that very thing Gerald Gardner studied under Croley and literally has made up an ancient religion. And part of what Crowley did was create a cult, a kind of grad school to where you learn to make your own cult. Literally, when Crowley was rewriting thet Thelma rituals, he admits he just literally started making it up as he went. And what you'll find is that that's pretty much the case amongst all these groups, is that there's not actually an ancient tradition. And that's very unique when you contra I mean, the Christian Church is unique because whether you like it or not, there is at least again a very well preserved manuscript tradition, not just of the New Testament Old Testament text with which there's thousands of which there's I mean, there's no ancient sex that has that level of attestation and number of manuscripts like the Bible of the New Testament, the Church Fathers, as you just mentioned again thousands of pages, all those read books right there, which is about eleven volumes.
Speaker 3: Most of that.
Speaker 7: Is from the first three centuries. So that's outstanding compared to I mean, if people want to resurrect some kind of Nego Pigan whatever, like they don't have anything. They would be ironically going from Christian monastic translations in the seventh eighth century. And if you go take a class on Beowulf at the University of Grady, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you all this.
Speaker 2: Let's get into a couple other.
Speaker 1: I'll just pick up a couple more figures, like Santa Claus for example. Now as far as Saint Nicholas, what has become now, I mean this cartoonish you know display that we have this.
Speaker 2: You know where we live right now.
Speaker 1: I understand the difference between the two and how anything can be taken and bastardized in a commercial setting. But there's a lot of people who say that Santa Claus himself comes from Odin and that the flying reindeer and the red and white suit is very is you know, it harkens back to red and white magic mushrooms that if you take it, you hallucinate. Maybe that's how the reindeer fly. So again there is more of that going back to the Yule with the reindeer and everything else. So with the meshing of all that together, from the historical figure that is Saint Nicholas to the red and the white and the reindeer, how do you address that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: So there are way later russo finish, you know, like there are like Russian myths of like guys out in the woods who are a.
Speaker 3: Father Frost or something like that. He even has a name.
Speaker 7: I don't remember his name, but that really has nothing to do with the actual origins of.
Speaker 3: Saint Nicholas. So this is Saint Nicholas.
Speaker 7: He's this is an actual guy in the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 3: He was at the council that I see.
Speaker 7: In fact, he's famously the bishop who slapped Areas in the face in the midst of the Council of I see, it's a famous story. You can actually go and read about Saint Nicholas in terms of his history. We one year ago went to his shrine, So I've actually been to Saint Nicholas's shrine. Not that that necessarily proves anything, but it proves that it's really nothing to do with the Amanida Muscara mushroom father, you know know, Father Toadstool, or whatever the myths of the Pagans are. They might have over time had a kind of a syncretized blending of the stories of Hey, you know, what we believe about Saint Nicholas is kind of related to what we believe about, you know, Father Toadstool or whatever, the pagan mysteries. But that's just a kind of a thing that happens over time. It has nothing to do with whether or not the actual Saint Nicholas is a you know, a guy who existed or not, which he did. I mean, I go to Saint Nicholas Orthodox Church, so we have a very close connection to the actual Santa Claus. But you're absolutely right that over time, I think Coca Cola played a huge role in taking that imagery of I mean you'll notice, like the original Saint Nicholas, he kind of you know, he's got red garments and he's got his vestiments on, so you could kind of see how this might turn into you.
Speaker 3: Know, Santa Claus.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I think American corporations play a huge role in that and sort of corporatizing it and divorcing from anything.
Speaker 3: To do with Christian tradition.
Speaker 7: But of course that doesn't mean that all the legends around this this saint are true, or that there or that there weren't much later syncretized blended myths about the two the pagan and the Christian figure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And I can totally see anybody who spends any time on the Internet should be able to understand how when you just you leave an idea to any kind of culture or subculture, what what happens to it over time? I mean, just look at the the timeline of development for the wojack and any other meme, any kind of any genre, subgenre of memes out there. I mean there there are fifteen fifteen year storylines now as to how we got to these levels of memes and what it's all micro references, it's become religious.
Speaker 3: Exactly that's a good knowledgy.
Speaker 1: Yeah but yeah, but okay, so what we're talking about here is mostly all just in Europe. When you get into the Bill Mahers the Stephen Fries, we get a lot of taking from everywhere around the world, Egypt with Horace and Osiris, even though the one thing I will say is that when it comes to December twenty fifth, the only place that I personally, with what little research I've done, have been able to find a direct match with is Sole and Victus. And of course we know that the timelines show that that was moved to compete with Christianity and not to.
Speaker 2: Knock the other way around to you know, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: So what with Mithras, I don't see I really don't even see anything that's mixed on where you know that's December twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that anywhere Egypt.
Speaker 7: Well, I think, yeah, so there's nothing to do with December twenty fifth with that. But what what the overlaps with Mythras are the importance of blood sacrifice. You get a baptism of blood in the Mithra cult.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of virgin there's a lot of virgin births.
Speaker 3: There's no but I mean there was like all this.
Speaker 7: This is the thing is that like almost all ancient religions in some way utilize a lot of these kind of archetypal ideas, the virgin right, the death resurrection ritual. That's like literally every religion. So it's a it's again, it's a fallacy, like a literal fallacy to think that because there's similarities that therefore they have.
Speaker 3: A common origin. Right, they may.
Speaker 7: But just because they bear similarities or there's some overlap, again, it's a non secutor. Doesn't follow from that that therefore Christianity is taking from the Pagans.
Speaker 3: It's just a it's a fallacy.
Speaker 7: You actually have to demonstrate it because you could literally argue in any The reason it's a fallacy is that it could go anyway.
Speaker 3: You go either way, Well, how do you know that it's not the Pagan's borrowing from the Christian tradition?
Speaker 7: Right, So it'd be like saying that the great analogy people make is like, well, you know, let's say I create a company and it looks very similar in terms of its you know, symbology to the Apple logo, and I call it bitten Apple, Right, and then five thousand years from now, archaeologists look back and they say, oh, look, you know, here's this guy.
Speaker 3: He's got a company. It's called bitten Apple.
Speaker 7: And then we get this other company called Apple, and they're around the same time. So Apple must have borrowed from bitten Apple, right, I mean that would be false because you know, you're just sort of making you're doing guess work thousands of years later about which one came first. And just because something that came first, it also doesn't necessarily mean that the thing that came later necessarily borrowed from it. It could, but not necessarily. It might have arisen with its own tradition irrespective or independent from this other thing that had similarities. So all of the ancient religions have all of them have certain things that are similar, but it doesn't follow from that that they have the same origin or that they're the same religion.
Speaker 3: It's just a fallacy.
Speaker 7: Let me give you some examples of a couple of things where there's a great article written by a scholar actually in a non Christian book.
Speaker 3: So there's a book called the and this.
Speaker 7: Is Everybody Loves Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell. They think it's also mystical. Indeed, Well, here's a book called the Mysteries that's written that's addited by Joseph Campbell and includes a bunch of Carl Young stuff, and there's a great.
Speaker 3: Essay in this.
Speaker 7: I didn't expect it to be what it was. It's called The Christian Mysteries and the Pagan Mysteries by a guy named Hugo Ronner, who's a scholar from about fifty years ago. And the whole essay is just going through all the ancient mystery religions and comparing and contrasting to the Christian religion in the early Church in the first, second or third century.
Speaker 3: And what he notes is that.
Speaker 7: The Christian mysteries, or what we call the sacrament so Paul talks about the revelation of the mysteries in christ is that there's a clear difference. The difference has summed up in three main points. He argues Christianity is a mystery of revelation, meaning that the mysteries become clear, they are revealed to us. They do not remain inscrutable unknown mysteries. Secondly, Christianity is mainly concerned with ethical living and concerns the Mystery religions were not concerned with ethics. They weren't concerned with the tank commandments. Were you a virtuous person or whatever. It's all sacrificed ritual to control the gods. Right, And Christianity is a mystery of salvation by grace and not by all of these crazy rituals and rites and whatever. And also Christianity is pro history. The Mystery religions are unanimously anti history. You're flying from history and time to get into the realm of the gods, the ancient golden times, whatever, the prime evil, the one, the transcendent mystery realm. You're trying to get away from time and space in the Mystery religions, and Jesus came into time and space to sanctify time and space because we're resurrected in bodies. The Mystery religions don't teach resurrection of the body.
Speaker 3: Egypt is of course a unique outlier in that.
Speaker 7: But you could argue that Egyptian monotheism and resurrection might have been influenced by Joseph's presence or Moses's presence in.
Speaker 3: Egypt if you read the Book of Genesis.
Speaker 7: So we don't know in a lot of these ancient historical cases how it went down.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of.
Speaker 7: Guesswork that goes into ancient history. There's far more that we don't know than we do know. So when people try to make these sort of outlandist dogmatic claims, oh well, we know that Judaism and Christianity borrowed from all these pagan religions. If you focus on and look at the contrast the difference between the religion in the in the Mosaic Law and the Pentateuch, the difference in the Revelation in the New Testament in Christ versus the religions around the surrounding cultures, there's far more of a contrast and difference and fundamental theology then there is superficial similarity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I think that's really when when when you bring it up that way, I think that's why. It brings me back to the question not very dissimilar to the one that you, me and Tim Gordon discussed the last time we were all on together, that question being why Christianity. If there are there are similarities, if there are synchronicities, that there are these things there, but if a person had no faith to speak of but they were curious, and they're actively searching, and they want they want to figure something out for themselves.
Speaker 2: What about the story of Christmas?
Speaker 1: Do you believe sets it apart from everything that came before or after it? Because faith is at the center of the matter, no matter what. But this is also why we were talking about the importance of the validity. I think a lot of people put a lot of a lot of energy into the validity of relics and miracles and all that stuff because they I think everybody would wish that they can just have a road to Damascus moment and get struck by something that they they saw, something they can't unsee that. You know, sometimes the philosophy of everything, research, the thinking, all that stuff can just break your mind because you're talking about things that are mainly metaphysical and beyond our understanding. So that's why when I brought up relics and miracles, why there might be so important to most people is because it provides maybe some sort of empirical data to support the faith. Do you fall what do you find is could be a really great source of empirical data to say one hundred percent this is the truth?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, I.
Speaker 7: Mean as a as an Orthodox person, I mean and a person who's in the philosophy. I don't know that there is a strong empirical thing that I could point to, because anything in the empirical realm is going to be subject to interpretation, and you're going to interpret your empirical data according to the worldview of the paradigm that you have. So I would say the strongest evidence would be you just have to go to an Orthodox Divine liturgy and begin to experience it for yourself. That's the only empirical experience that I could recommend. The most Orthodox churches, if you want to check out a relic or what like, they're filled, They're filled with relics and they're filled with icons. So go check out an Orthodox liturgy, especially during Christmas. But again, like I was thinking of things that contrast the mystery religions to the revelation of Christianity. The mystery religions are clouded. History is cyclical and not beginning middle end. There's usually a goddess and an escurt who's an es court to the male God. There's no escort goddess in Christianity. The mystery religions almost always utilized drugs, some kind of allucinogenic drug. That's in the Cambridge Companion, the history of Eleusinian mysteries that utilize hallucinogens to have the revelation of the true whatever the anyway, and the mystery is always you are God, right, the mystery religions, the ancient that the ultimate secret. Literally, if you read the Cambridge Companion like it says across the board, like all these ancient the mystery religions are basically just telling you at the end of the process and of the initiatory process, oh, by the way, you're God.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 7: So it's just like I mean, every self help guru would tell you the same thing. The mystery religions are anti history, and so I think that you know, Christianity is not a cloudy religion. Orthodox Ritianity doesn't teach a cyclical view of history. There's no goddess. You're not going to get a shortcut to elimination through drug use.
Speaker 3: There's no hatred of history.
Speaker 7: And rather than saying you are God, and the Orthodox Christian idea of theosis, you become God through grace, through participating in the divine energy.
Speaker 3: So it's become a son of God. Through grace.
Speaker 7: You don't become God himself, but you do become deified. So I would say that's a big Those are all very big contrasts to the ancient mystery religions, and empirically, I would just say, you'd have to go check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I guess the closest I've ever gotten to anything like that is really an analyzing the opposition to all this stuff, because I respect anybody's skepticism. I know when somebody is, hey, I still come upon questions that crop up for me along the way, and yeah, yeah, and I and I really, especially if somebody approaches a dialectic or anything like that in good faith, I think it's great because it's you just it's it's a growing experience. But I guess it's just it's just enough for a lot of people out there to point out that throughout history, human being apparently just saying, oh, human beings have worshiped a vast array of gods over the course of history is enough to just take everything down.
Speaker 2: And as in these you.
Speaker 1: Know, on these HBO specials and stuff, and that in itself is their gotcha question or their gotcha statement, because Ultimately they believe that every as tech deity was bullshit as well, especially when we're talking about like new atheism. But there is a certain reverence still that they have for for example, Native American Religon, just because all this stuff creates a an environment of plurality, and plurality is the primary weapon that is used to undercut Christianity in particular.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's the thing.
Speaker 1: The first thing I started noticing time and time again before I ever even consider going back to church regularly, is that even in these very Kumbayah ways of introducing and really plugging the idea of plurality, it's all about putting a barb in the side of Christianity. And because that seems to be in the cross hairs of every major power out there right.
Speaker 7: Well, again, the basics of Christianity are, you're going to have objective morals, tenk commandments. A man has dignity because he's mandamaged of God. So you can't kill you know, will you know? The it limits the state. The state can't say it's God.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: It teaches people to live in sobriety, with self control. It doesn't say the world is evil. You don't have to flee from the world. You just have to live according to you know, the Covenant, so to speak. So I think those are all net positives. Are kind of obviously good for mankind, and they're not good for you know, the control system of this world. So they have to try to subvert it, try to control it, to try to destroy it. You know, the devil's been trying to do that for two thousand plus years, to destroy the church still here. I think it's the Orthodox Church. I't think it's Romancalic Church. I think the Roman Galicy Church is obviously evil. But yeah, I think there's all kinds of historical testimonies and evidences you could look at like that, you know, the fulfilled prophecies and messianic prophecies about Christ himself, of which there are dozens and dozens and dozens throughout the Old Testament, if not just five or ten like Protestants think, there's dozens all over the place, probably one hundred plus. So you know, there's a lot of different evidences that one could look at. But I think you're right to say that, you know, the new atheism and all of that. I actually think there's that's a that's a promoted by the establishment as well. I don't think that's any kind of real, uh counter establishment movement. And then if you look at the argumentation that they give, it's actually not a very good argument to say that, well, all these uh you know, humans have always worshiped various deities, therefore this other one is the one that you worship is also false. Well that isn't the fact that people did this doesn't actually tell me whether it's true or false.
Speaker 3: So that's actually a fallacy.
Speaker 7: So uh, I mean, because people did things in the past, even if they're right or wrong, that doesn't tell me that the people that are doing it today are necessarily true that it's wrong or right. So again, there's all these logical leaps. And what's amazing to me is that somebody, the new atheists, like they're not even proficient and basic logical fallacies.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're right on that. And of course this is your this is your forte. I mean, you spend most of your time seeking out debates, and I've watched many of them, and uh, you know, it's it's one of those things where I take a look at it and I can really respect to you know, intellectual giants, one that is just you know, a theist and one that is an atheist, just going at each other, and I want to see whose position is winning out logically. But to your point, new atheism is really built on this comedy central format of delivering information. It's largely based and built upon a set of sneering inside jokes.
Speaker 2: It's not a lot of thinking.
Speaker 1: And I'm you know, I'm totally comfortable with people being skeptical, but this is just, uh, you can just tell if you watched any episode of John Oliver, you know exactly what you're going to deal with when you are talking to an atheist these days about this subject. So anyway, that's Jay. It's been a wonderful time with you tonight. Is there anything you want to leave us with, any new appearances you got coming up, what you got going on for the rest of the holiday, or if there's any really important pieces of information about this subject you didn't want to leave on the table.
Speaker 3: I think we had most of the highlights.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I've got a lot of debates with academic atheists and people like you know, doctor Malpass or Matt Dilla, Hunty, Stefan Malin, you have debated all those kind of academic minded atheists, and people want to go check out those old debates. But no, I think we kind of hit all the main points I was thinking of. Thank you for having me. It's always great to come on. I love the conversations. We have so many good book reviews that we've done over the years. But yeah, I would say I'm going to be covering some more of the espionage topic. I've been covering this really excellent history of on my channel, the spies of the British Empire who were sent out to find gold I'm excuse me, to find oil black gold, and that really helps under explain like the setup of the modern Middle East, how we got to where we are in the modern Middle East through these famous spies of the British Empire. So we're run out over my channel as well as all the open forums and that kind of stuff. And uh uh, maybe maybe shifting over into doing a lot more comedy.
Speaker 3: So I might be doing a show with h with.
Speaker 7: Sam Hyde, so nice, but that happens, then, uh, you know, we'll be shifting into probably doing a lot more comedy than we have been.
Speaker 3: So less debates and more comedy if that if that comes about.
Speaker 1: Well, that'd be great man. You know, it's always good to move things around. And if you if that ever brings you money chance into the New York tri state area, you got.
Speaker 2: To come visit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be up there that way.
Speaker 2: You got it too. You got to visit the studio absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd love to man, love to hang out, all.
Speaker 1: Right, brother, have a great night, Merry Christmas. If we don't speak, and I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And by the way, if people want a good, wacky Christmas gift, you can always get my books.
Speaker 3: That's the trek.
Speaker 7: Holly Wood wanted to sign copies that Jason Allis is in the shop and Alex won his judgment, so I should be continuing to do this hopefully, uh for the foreseeable future, I guess. And then I'm working on so Tury call you with three so that book will be out pretty soon too.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the fourth hour on Info Wars on Fridays, right, yeah, okay, the good So you can listen to Jay there on the fourth hour on Fridays on Info Wars wherever you listen to it. I usually bounce in on those those slots on the talkstream map and all that. I like the audio streams, but it's great to hear from you. I hope I have Jasonalysis dot com. As in the description of the episode, I hope people go buy some books and enjoy the rest of your work.
Speaker 2: Thanks my man.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks Rany, take care.
Speaker 2: All right, there he goes. It's eight oh seven pm.
Speaker 1: Let's take a really quick break when we come back, gonna do your calls. We're gonna bring that maybe until about the bottom of the hour. It's only about twenty three minutes from now, and then we'll just we're going to go right into the the UFOs. We're going to go right into the UFOs. And today we actually they dropped the term mothership. Drop the term mothership. Of course, it's an iranium mothership. It's not like a blue wavian. You know, we're not talking about uh, not talking about anything too crazy. I don't even know how the Uranians could stay up. I don't get it. I don't get it. When I think ever, I think about the Iranian Navy, I think about like hot shots part do you or something like that, just like little little river boats. Maybe I'm wrong, Probably probably am, but we'll be right back. Bring all of your comments and questions. You can send them to the Quite Frankly superchat dot com put them into the the rumble rants. I can't wait to read your rumble rants and also the gold pills on quite frankly dot tv. Be right back.
Speaker 3: It's intermission time, folks, I'm out depressed their life fdon thank you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to intermission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good missions.
Speaker 1: You are now entering quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly.
Speaker 2: Frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, quite frankly, guys, quite frankly.
Speaker 3: Quite frankly, quite frankly.
Speaker 2: So everybody watched quite frankly with frank quite frankly, I don't dare you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the quite Frankly Cafe. I hope you're enjoying yourself. Coffee is on, the coffee is hot, all right, so it's always great when Jay stops by. We're going to open up the lines now nine four two hundred two sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to bring to the table, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: It would be wonderful to hear from you, Soose two says a great guest tonight, Frank, thank you and shout out to all the Franklis and Franciscans. I hope to get really Christmasy next week. I really do.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to. It's a last week.
Speaker 1: Last week, and then that next Monday, the twenty third, I'll have my parents in here. We'll have a little bit of a family stream, and then it's you know that Christmas Week gets broken up pretty good by the holiday. But and then after that it's the New Year's Eve disruption. Our first show back on the air, I think it's going to be Wednesday or Thursday. I think Thursday. The second you know who we got called into the show right now. It is a good friend of mine. I'd spoke about him last night. Actually it's Wayne Smoldridge.
Speaker 5: How are you Wayne, I'm done, I'm calling you back now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great to hear from you.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I shouted you out the other night and people don't don't believe because you're you're active in the chat room you've been called in for years.
Speaker 2: Will you celebrated to your ninetieth birthday this year?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Wayne?
Speaker 5: Yes, but actually I'm not ninety What.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 5: Fours?
Speaker 2: Ah see, you're almost ninety one?
Speaker 5: My gosh, yeah, yeah, my birthday. You show to yours?
Speaker 2: What do you in March?
Speaker 5: Well, late March, March thirtieth, March thirtieth.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, only a couple of days, you know, Wayne, you know what this means, right? This means if you're in March, you're gonna be ninety one. This means that next Christmas is almost going to be You're at You're almost at the nat King Cole cut off the Christmas song. Hey, you know, you get you get wish to merry Christmas, whether you're one to ninety two. Once you get past, right, you don't you get, you don't get anywhere.
Speaker 5: Whether it drops off after that.
Speaker 1: Then you don't get any more special treatment after ninety two.
Speaker 2: Wayne, just let you know, well.
Speaker 5: Well that's where it goes, That's where it goes. But anyway, I also I want to let you I got got three books for book club, and that's how I'm lined up for that, you know. I like that. So saying that I'm not sure that the video things, but oh.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know what, the film club is going to be something else. I think I think it'll actually be a lot easier to do because obviously, with film Club, it'll just be all right, everybody watch this movie and we're going to get together on this night, maybe the last Monday of a film club month, so everybody has about three weeks to What I would really love is to be able to get everybody together for a group viewing, but that's not that's not gonna be feasible.
Speaker 5: So I just think that's not possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm glad you're gonna be with us for for book Club, we're starting off with Fhrenheit four or five one, of course, that's right.
Speaker 5: You know. When I when I contacted Amazon, I said Fahrenheit five nine one. They corrected it for me. But I got the book. I got all three. I got all three books, you know, The Big Fisherman and Tom. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't wait to read Tom Sawyer because that's just one of those things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you sort of know, but you don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Yeah, there are certain works of art, whether it be written or visual or something like that, or movie that just get bigger than itself. They become just they become so culturally important that you get all the references even if you didn't even read or watch it. And that's that's I want to get all that that Mark Twain stuff out of the way.
Speaker 5: And I, yeah, that'd be most Queen's very good. I always liked him, but I never really read these books read honestly.
Speaker 2: There you go, we do that together.
Speaker 5: So anyway, well, I just want to let you know that I'm calling in and I call him when I had something pertinent to call about. But other than that, you know, I'm just sort of a greeted on YouTube chat room.
Speaker 1: So well, you do very well, Wayne, You're I hope I can be as active as you are when I am ninety and three quarter.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the call, and thank you. I appreciate talking to you.
Speaker 2: All right, take care. All right, there you go. Such a nice, nice man, such a southern gentleman. There you go. Like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I always like getting calls from him. We've getting calls for a long time, all right. Jay Britz is great discussion with Jay Dyer as always, Frank, thank you well, thank you. Jay Simmos is a great guest. I can't wait for the UFO discussion. Oh it's a discussion and a half. What the hell is going on right now? Cave Toad says, debunk the rebunk, Frank, keep it up. Dawn says, Merry Christmas, Frank, much love to you and your family. Thank you, Dawn. This is all on quite frankly dot TV. And then Sean Joe with two cookies. Well, without further ado, let's just jump right into it. Do I have anything else I want to throw out there first?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I mean there's plenty plenty that we talked about. So again, you can comment on whatever you like. We haven't totally moved on from that. Call in for comment if you'd like. But here is what I wanted to get into now. It's eight fifteen. Let's just jump into it. After this call six zero eight, you're on the air.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Hi, Frank, it's Jenny.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Jenny, good to hear from you doing well?
Speaker 9: Doing well?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 9: I just called because I wanted to tell you that I watched the After Hours. It was the Star of Bethlehem. Yes, you had that on Sunday.
Speaker 7: I think it was, yes, and.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be on again tonight, but I wanted to.
Speaker 9: Beg Yeah, it is fascinating, Frank, Yes it is. I just loved it. It is just fascinating. Thank you for showing that again.
Speaker 1: Well it's gonna be on, It's gonna be on a little bit. Well, it'll be on the same time. I think I started that. No, No, that one might have gone on late night on Sunday after the feature.
Speaker 2: I think we did it. It's a Wonderful Life and then that.
Speaker 1: But tonight when we end at nine, that's gonna start at nine thirty, So even if you're watching it on the East Coast, it'll be it'll be done by like ten forty five or whatever. And it's just so fascinating because not only do we have, for example, tonight with Jay Dyer talking about the actual chronological how does that nine months of time shake out over the course of a year, as you know, as put together by what we learned through the Gospel of Luke and everything, but as you see in that, there is an astronomical element to this that that actually proves, not only proves, but explains why the things that were going on in the sky at the time of Christ's birth was incredible. It was impossible as far as timing goes, and it.
Speaker 9: Was just exactly exactly. And that's the thing. It's like, some people believe that the Great Pyramid was built during the Age of Leo, which would have been when the constellation of Leo came up over the horizon. I believe in the eastern sky, probably in the spring or what a certain time of year and that. And so when you look at the the Sphinx, I mean, I'm sorry, when you look at the sphinx, its head looks very small compared to its body. And my belief in that is that some faraoh many many years later said, oh, I think my face would look nice up there. Let's carve that thing down. I think it was a lion.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 1: People think that, and I a lot of people I've heard that, and it's very compelling stuff because you're like, you're right, you're right. It seems like disproportionate. There should have been something much bigger there, and perhaps it was.
Speaker 9: Well, I've always known that, you know, I think I think the stars and the sky and God, it's all it's all really important. But thank you so much for playing that, and I'll watch it again. It was absolutely fascinating show.
Speaker 1: Well, well, thank you, Jenny, and I'll be watching it tonight as well because I get a kick out of that, and like I said, it just adds the improbability level of all that. It just makes you wonder whose hands at work here? Thanks again for the call tonight nine thirty. The first thirty minutes is actually really really interesting as well. So there you have it. All right, let's jump into this. Now, this was yesterday, Tracy put this up? Who the hell is this? Drones are sophisticated. Wait, let me click through to see where this is from. All right, here, listen to this guy in Morris County twenty.
Speaker 7: I don't know how many mayors sent a letter to you this morning, ask it for a clarification.
Speaker 3: What can you tell us? What is going on?
Speaker 7: And why is it ticket so long to come up with an ext one nation?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a good I don't blame people for being frustrated. Let me say, most importantly right up front, we see no evidence and I say this includes Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, our state police authorities at all levels of government. The most important point to say is we don't see any concern for public safety.
Speaker 1: See here's the thing to keep saying that, and we know that they'll lie to us about anything. These are just very basic talking points about things in the sky. But the New Jersey aspect of this story has really only become very popular in the last couple of weeks. Prior to that, we were getting these these headlines about swarming unidentified aerial you know, vehicles, not necessarily anything that was you know, seemed to be anti gravitic, but they were just swarming drone like but they were in fleets, and they were over very highly restricted airspaces, and over the course of that time, you know, you'd have the Pentagon or Langley or all these places making statements about it that they're there and we're trying to figure out what they are, figure out what they are. If you and I flew anything over that airspace, that would be shot down. So the fact that the most defended airspaces and on the East Coast.
Speaker 2: Are kind of like, go, what's going on.
Speaker 1: And nobody has any answers right off the bat, My bullshit meteor is going off?
Speaker 2: What is this all?
Speaker 1: About and they keep saying that is they pose no threat. But they're sophisticated, and as Tracy said, top officials are meeting all day long. They have nothing to offer the public. How do you know that they're no threat? How do you even know that? This morning, Douglas McGregor tweeted this out. Congressman tells Fox News a credible source at review that the New Jersey drones were launched from an eastern from the Eastern seaboard and are from China and Iran.
Speaker 2: China and Iran. You want to hear that. This is Jeff Van Drew.
Speaker 1: He claims that Iran has stationed a so called mothership off of the US East Coast, reportedly launching drones now flying over New Jersey.
Speaker 11: In focus now, Republican Congressman Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey, member of the House Judiciary Committee on the Hill. Right now, how do you address this at this point?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the real deal, Harris.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm also on the Transportation Committee, on the Aviation Subcommittee, and I've gotten to know people and from very high sources, very qualified sources, very responsible sources. I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 3: The real deal.
Speaker 8: Iran launched a mothership probably about a month month ago that contains these drones. That mothership is off I'm gonna tell you the deal. It's off the east coast of the United States of America. They've launched thrones. Is everything that we can see or hear. And again, these are from high sources. I don't say this lightly.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: You know, we know there was a probability it could have been our own government. We know it's not our own government because they would have let us know it could have been.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that now? When I heard that line.
Speaker 1: When I heard that line, I said, okay, all, I've never heard of New Jersey Congressman Jeff van Drew before, but he is either mentally handicapped or he's part of the operation. It's we know it's not our own government because if they were part of this, they would have.
Speaker 2: Told us what a dummy, what an absolute dummy.
Speaker 8: There's some really glorified hobbyist or hobbyists that we're doing something unbeliev They don't have the technology, but let's pretend that's possible. The third possibility with somebody, an adversarial country doing this. You know that Iran made a deal with China to purchase drones, motherships, and technology in order to go forward. The sources I have are good. They can't reveal who they are because they are speaking to me in confidentiality. These drones should be shot down, whether it was some crazy hobbyist that we can't imagine, or whether it is Iran, and I think it very possibly could be.
Speaker 2: They should be shot down.
Speaker 1: Now here's my question to you. I was thinking about this a long time ago. Why don't we shoot them down? Why don't we shoot them down? Then I start realizing why you can't shoot them down? I was thinking about this all last week. You give everybody special permission to go out there and hunt turkey and deer when the population gets too much, and they might rus start right out onto parkways and highways around here in the Northeast. But then again, you know, there's a big difference between giving a few people temporary seasonal bow and arrow licenses to go hunt along the side of a highway and letting anybody say, hey, you know, put you know, load some slugs into that shotgun of yours, and you can shoot down anything that's over your house, because you know what will happen. You know what will happen. First of all, you don't want property, damn. Even if this thing is a foreign presence in the sky, you're talking about things falling, property damage, people getting killed, hitting the head people start. Then you know, people will just be shooting television, news, helicopters, planes in descent. It would be nuts. It would be nuts when you think about it. But then I also wondered what happens if people start taking shots at these things and they literally realize, they realize that they cannot bring them down, that nothing's happening, that they're hitting them but nothing's happening.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting too write.
Speaker 1: But again, what they are, they're clustered around, it's complete, it's so public.
Speaker 2: They're in they've got more lights than an airplane. There is no real attempt here at being stealthy.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, and so you would think that after a while you'll get you would get some state law enforcement officer coming out and saying, we heard about this over the last week, we looked into it, we found the source.
Speaker 2: You know, people are being investigated and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Or telling us what the hell it was, the fact that every couple of days, we have a higher and higher authority coming out to affirm that nobody knows what's going on. We're trying to figure this out. And then we have this jockeying back and forth. This guy from California, from New Jersey says that there is a mothership of Iranian origin that is hanging out off the coast. Well, our coast guard doesn't see this. The Carnifold cruise ships don't see this. I mean, what are you talking about? How advance is the Iranian Navy? I mean, I know that they have taken quite a bit of quite a bit of didn't they seize like a couple of gunboats.
Speaker 2: Of ours a while ago?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it wasn't that the Iranians that made our our our navy officers cry on like one of those ransom videos. It was pathetic during the Obama administration. I mean, God knows what they do have. They have something of value, It definitely came from us. But then we have this so that that that Jeff guy, the congressman from New Jersey says one thing about the mothership, and then the Pentagon comes out by.
Speaker 2: Way of zero heads.
Speaker 1: We have this one Pentagon denies Congress's claim of an Iranian mothership launching drones off.
Speaker 2: The US coast. So who are we supposed to believe.
Speaker 1: This guy on television who had I don't know, he really might have been just naive. Do you really think he's part of some grand operation. I never heard of him before. He might just be naive, gullible, a little bit stupid to think that the United States government would tell us if they were doing something weird. But maybe he is naive because maybe in that state, he was telling the truth that he heard from a good source that there is a mothership. Perhaps it's not Iranian, but maybe there is an offshore mothership. Perhaps these things are coming out of the water. Maybe we're talking, you know, I've heard all the theories about perhaps you know, these things are posing as traditional drone unmanned objects that are propelled by I don't know, six hour I guess that you'd have to be up in the air for a long time.
Speaker 2: How good is the batteries?
Speaker 1: Then again, you're talking about vehicles that are the size of volkswagons, So it's got to be something, and you know, anything that we could buy. Somebody has much better locked up in some bunker somewhere. But perhaps it is far advanced technology that is masking itself as something a little bit more primitive by putting off some kind of you know, audible hum or buzz that would be easily identified by someone like you and me as you know, blades of a propeller. And maybe it's just a trick. Maybe it's just a way to cloak itself. Meanwhile, this thing could probably dip into the ocean and just hide out there. I don't know, but they want to be seen. It's there for a reason. And now we're playing games with the higher authorities in the country, not just in New Jersey. There's not any truth to that, Pentagon Deputy Press Secretary Sabrina Singh told reporters on Wednesday afternoon hours at the Republican Congressman Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey claimed on Fox News that Iranian drones were flying over New Jersey skies. There's no Iranian ship. Here's what she said, Jen.
Speaker 12: Sabrina, can you tell me what the Pentagon is doing to address this issue of drone sightings over New Jersey. It's near sensitive installations, the FBI is involved, What is the Pentagon.
Speaker 13: Doing sure, so at this time so aware of those drone sightings that have been reported. At this time, we have no evidence that these activities are coming from a foreign entity or the work of an adversary. We're going to continue to monitor what is happening. But you know, at no point where our installations threatened when this activity was occurring.
Speaker 12: Can you rule out that these are American drones? We're with military drones.
Speaker 13: These are not US military drones. Again, this is being investigated by local law enforcement. What our initial assessment.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, but I'm sure that the Yeah, local law enforcement are investigating these things, even though why why hasn't one been followed back to its point of origin? You why after a couple of days of what the hell are these things and who they belong to? They're flying over my house at night? I mean, at the very least, it's violating sound ordinance. No, New Jersey doesn't have sound ordinances for late night and all that shit, especially if you're not living next to an airfield. Especially if you are living next to an airfield.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We're a couple of miles away from Westchester County Airport, so there are you know, every once in a while there'll be a late night plane coming in a red eye or something, but for the most part, it is very very low traffic at night because they don't want to keep people awake. You would think after a couple of days of no answers, the most the easiest thing you can do is to attach one of your own drones or a police helicopter to following this thing around until you find out where it went. What the hell are we talking about here? Follow the thing home, follow it home. This is all bullshit. She also claims they're not US military drones and they're trying to figure it out and all that. Yeah, well that, like I said before, that was a local issue. But when it was flying over, I don't know if it was the Pentagon or if it was CIA.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. War Clandestine says.
Speaker 1: If it's not Iran, a foreign entity, or US military, that would leave intelligence community, private entity or civilian and extraterrestrial. If it was private entity or civilian, they would have been taken to task quick quick, because I'll tell you one thing. If I had a radio transmitter and I wanted to open up myself a nice little pirate radio station, over here this week, I would go live for a couple of hours before somebody is knocking on my door, where they would have tracked me down to figure out where I was transmitting, what was going on, and who I was interfering with. That would have been that quickly, quickly. If I opened up a legitimate pirate radio stream over here, I would have been taken care of. No way, no way. So that's from the Pentagon. Now we'll take a couple of calls in just a second. But first I wanted to I want to show you what we we threw Grock. Okay, Mike from Maryland threw this to Grox at Hi Grox. Check out this main news story and it's about Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey the mysterious drones.
Speaker 2: Take listen to this.
Speaker 1: Congressman's claims, speaking on Fox News, suggested that the drones might be Iranian and could be potentially from a mothership launched about a month ago.
Speaker 2: He emphasized, and what does that mean? Mothership?
Speaker 1: Does that mean an actual seafaring ship that these things are going back to landing, getting recharged, getting resupplied, and then going out and conducting their missions completely uninhibited. That they're going back out to a seafaring ship, or is there a floating ship in the sky that has been there for a couple of weeks that nobody has seen, even in broad daylight. What the hell does that mean? He emphasized the need for these drones to be shot down due to potential threat that they pose. Pentagon's response said, no, there's no evidence of an Iranian ship off the coast of US or any foreign entity launching drones toward the US. Context and speculation, the drone signings have led to various speculations regarding their origins, including possible links to foreign surveillance or even extraterrestrial activity. Yeah, official investigations by agencies like the FBI have not confirmed any such connections. The FBI can't even figure out why somebody would shoot hundreds of people in Las Vegas. They have no clue what was driving the identity lists twenty something year old that tried to take out Donald Trump when the Secret Service disappeared in July and left a complete open lane for him. Why would you think the FBI is going to produce anything? Seriously, I heard Christopher Ray stepped out today. That's nice. We'll see if Cash or Patel makes that agency worth a shit for a couple of years before hopefully he's shuts it down and sends that back to the States as well. That would be wonderful that we have here additional theories. And what's going on is then another thing that we threw to groc additional theories classified military technologies. There's speculation that these drones could be part of US military government project. Some experts suggest that they might be testing advance, possibly secretive drone technology, including swarm capabilities or surveillance equipment. This theory is supported by the drones advanced behavior and the fact that they've been spotted near sensitive military installations like the Picatinny Arsenal.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds me of It kind of reminds me of those Hunter Killers, the Hunter Killers from Terminator two. You know, in the opening of Terminator two, when they're in the future and they're fighting the robots and they have those big drones that are coming over. Those are unmanned craft looking over and those are the Hunter Killers and I'm looking at those and you know, everybody right now, think about if you go into the future and that shit actually really becomes true. This is the moment where people are looking up at those things and they're a little bit unnerved. God knows where it could all go. Non human intelligence. Some individuals on except suggested that drones exhibit behavior more akin to unidentify to aerial phenomena or UFOs, such as a silent propulsion and instant maneuvers. I didn't hear any silent propulsion. I didn't see instant maneuvers. I've been seeing floating over trees, floating, hovering.
Speaker 2: I don't listen.
Speaker 1: If I if we saw hard right angle turns at high speeds, we're then we're in business. We're cooking with gas at that point. I didn't see any of that. For an adversary surveillance. That could be one commercial or defense contractor testing. That's another thing.
Speaker 2: Again. If that's the case, it should be on the books.
Speaker 1: I know that there is limited government oversight, but there are parts of the government who know exactly who is working on what projects and whatever. So it's either we're not being told and everybody's lying, which seems that way, a psychological operation or a false flag GROC came up with this. There's a small contingent that speculates that these activities might be part of a psychological operation or leading up to a false flag event designed to either test public reaction or to justify future security measures or military actions. This theory, however, lacks substantial evidence, and then radiation detection. One rumor captured on X suggested that these drones might be involved in searching for lost nuclear material just in somebody's backyard in New Jersey, given their rumored capability to detect radiation. This theory, however, remains unverified and speculative. So it's really you know, it's interesting, but a lot of these things are just being dragged from from the Internet where everybody is trying to throw out theories because nothing that is being made publicly available really makes sense at all.
Speaker 2: So that's where we are right now. Today. We got news of a mother ship, and.
Speaker 1: Then as soon as a very confident, perhaps slightly naive a member of Congress came out and made that that that declaration to the world, the Pentagon reeled them back and said, no, it's not true. Well where did he hear that from? And what's happening? So real quick a break, when we come back your calls. All topics are on the table nine one four, two hundred two sixty nine. See you in a second.
Speaker 7: Quite frankly, uh, you know, contributed to the death of seven million people because the funding of gain of function experiments in the Wuhan lab.
Speaker 14: What what co.
Speaker 5: How? Baby?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 5: You make me ship?
Speaker 13: Shame baby dollstop take it to the top.
Speaker 16: Welcome to Perpetual health minute, brought to you by quite Frankly Extra extra read all about it. Red dye number three may be going away now with all the pearl clutching Robert F. Kennedy and what he's going to do to the food supply. Red dye number three.
Speaker 17: Was actually banned in nineteen ninety in cosmetics because of its carcinogenic potential, but has remained in the food supply. But it seems now that even NBC News may be on board with removing this product. And remember, even when the evidence is clear, as stated in this article, it can take decades for the FDA to remove products from market. So the best thing you can do, because today it's red nine number three, tomorrow yellow five, red forty doesn't really matter. The best thing you can do you shop in the grocery store around the perimeter. Red meat, fish, eggs, milk, leavy, green vegetables, fruits. Those are the products you should be buying. It's going to be your best way to avoid the unforeseen. The precautionary principle always says it's better to be safe than sorry. If you like this video, please follow the new Perpetual Health Rumble channel. You can also find us at Perpetual Health dot substack dot com.
Speaker 16: But for now, thank you so much for watching.
Speaker 18: Back to the show, Yale.
Speaker 1: Okay, ladies and jams, Let's take some of your calls. How the hell you feel in my friends, It's good to have you here. Nine one four two sixty nine seven zero two. You're on the air.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, give me something.
Speaker 15: Hey, Frank, this browntail. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. Great to hear from you. What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 15: Well, just went in on the drone thing. A couple of things that come out. And before I was in my para, like before I was a brown tail, I was actually a one thirty pilot playing a lot of combat missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and whatnot, and uh a lot of times like the Predator drones and some of those assets were in the area, so I've gotten a chance to tangle in the airspace with those guys. And one of the things that's striking me about what's going on with this stuff. One the light is over, so it's obviously it's it's man made. It's something here.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it's not only that browntail. The lighting is over, it's it's it's bright. It's very very noticeable. It's also these craft are allowed. They're buzzing, buzzing, buzzing there. Whatever the hell is going on here, public attention is definitely part of the.
Speaker 15: Operation, right, Yeah, And I think it might be a sy out. But but here's the thing. It's they're as big as they say they are. Then it's got to be a state actor or like like a sheriff department or law enforcement or you know where I'm going at ye. In other words, it's not just you know, Frank and Branto going out to radio check and you know, putting one together and harass in South Jersey shore, you know. Yeah, So it's got to be it's got to be either a state agency or or something like that. The other thing is, if it was pure military, uh, I would I would imagine that they would be more they'd have NBC compatible lights in other words, for covert lighting in this compatible uh lighting that's that would be on the aircraft that that you could you couldn't see it with the naked eye, so you need you need to have mbgs or something of that kind of nature in order to see it.
Speaker 1: So so I would have to imagine that you're even though you know as much as I do, unless you know something else, you're not telling us that you're just from your experience alone, you think that this is probably state I.
Speaker 15: So here here's my conspiracy theory. I don't know if you'd be open up to it, hopefully optimistic that maybe the white Hats are doing it's it's drones and let's unless you're going to hang a hell fire from a drone and kills so with it. The only other function that serves is like surveillance, so you're tracking someone or you're collecting signals intelligence from an area, see you know what I mean. And so this has been contra over a week. So either they're tracking movement on someone or a group, or they're trying to collect and this may be part of the op to see what the public at large is reaction is to the stuff, because God forbid, if it's a foreign state actor, first question be going would be going to the Pentagon and going, why is our sovereign air spaulated by the freaking Iranians? That maybe part of the all, all of a sudden, now you've got a couple of Iranians in a fucking road, but part of my French a couple of Iranians in a rowboat, you know, launching these things off the Jersey shore. You know that does bid well to the taxpayer?
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, And again I think I think that what you lay out there just I think reinforces everything else that most people are are thinking at this time, because it's one thing to have for this to have been a for this to have been a forty eight hour to seventy two hour mystery. Everybody's trying to figure out who the who the the pranksters are that are harassing the quiet, sleepy countryside of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: But now here we.
Speaker 1: Are in two weeks and they have rolled out every kind of spokesperson from every intelligence head that they can find, and the ambiguity with which they speak is really something else?
Speaker 2: Thank you for the call, Browntail. That's something else. Is this for real?
Speaker 1: Hold on, somebody just sent me something about the chick that slept with one hundred men in one day porn star so and so her name is Lily. Test positive for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HSV two after sleeping with one hundred men in one day?
Speaker 2: Is this for real? Only?
Speaker 1: The only reason why I ask is because I'm surprised that she only has three sexually transmitted diseases. But then again, twenty guys probably had chlamydia and it's only going to count once.
Speaker 2: God, this is sick. Oh, this is sick. The world needs to heal. The rule.
Speaker 1: Really needs to heal. I was so scared. I was so scared about STDs and shit when I was single. I remember one of the first, one of the first, I think, the one of the oldest conversations I remember having with Rob. We were at the gym that we both worked at, and I was nervous about a you know, a yearly st D check years ago, and then I told him I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I just can't. I think I got AIDS.
Speaker 1: I have AIDS, and Rob like one of the first conversations I remember having with Rob is him telling me how.
Speaker 2: Almost impossible it is.
Speaker 1: To get AIDS unless you are unless you've got like, you know, open up, forget about it. He was just calming me down, you don't have aids.
Speaker 2: Stop it. This woman lines up for a hundred people.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what the Hell's I ever worried about the way that some people live. I mean, I wasn't a saint, but the way that some people live, that's just horrible.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's take it to the call, shall we? Four zero four eight zero. You're on the air. Go ahead? Hey, Who's this is?
Speaker 19: Luke with from Arizona.
Speaker 2: Hey, Luke, how are you good? How are you doing well? Doing well?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: What do you think about tonight?
Speaker 19: Tonight's awesome? Good night? Love to talk to Jay. The drone thing, like has anyone in New Jersey ever from the drone towards it?
Speaker 1: Oh see, you know that's that's the thing I have not heard from anybody. And I'm waiting for somebody to say and to bring up something as I don't know.
Speaker 2: Logical as that.
Speaker 1: As I said before, like this, when this got to like seventy two hour territory, and now local and state authorities are bringing are having their attention to be brought to it by citizens constantly. You would think that they would at least put a police copter in the air to just do the rounds and follow this thing back to wherever the hell it's going to go, or to at least follow it until it runs out of batteries and then recover it to try to get some data out of it. You know, it's it's it's nonsensical, is how this situation has been treated for the last.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 19: Yeah, for sure. It'd definitely be interesting to see what would happen if someone got close to it with the drone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it would be.
Speaker 1: It would be and and I would hope that somebody would be ready to do that. And nothing yet, So you're you're thinking on the right track. But apparently they can't get their shit together out there in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I don't believe anything that the Pentagon's telling us. That's all bull crap for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Pentagon seemed to be in like damage control. Then again, it could also be just kabuki theater where the guy they probably it's not out of the realm of possibility for the guy from New Jersey to have had that information planted with him from a reliable source. He feels like he needs to go and tell the public. And then the Pentagon who planted the initial information with this guy can go out there and deny it and create discord and confusion and mixed messages. And that's how you control public perception as well, and you keep building up the curate. It's almost like you know that the lottery. The lottery goes past a billion dollars and suddenly everybody's paying attention to it, you know.
Speaker 19: Yeah, anyway, Yeah, I just called to tell you rock for years.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Luke, and I hope to hear from you again soon. You all right, take care of there you go. There's Luke in Arizona having a good night, having a good night indeed. Okay, what else do I have over here?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here's a call Timothy Gordon. Were you listening tonight?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I was. I was in and out.
Speaker 2: Oh nothing much, dude, but nothing much.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's usually we have a at least a little bit of time to talk to each other every Christmas season, So who knows what comes up? Over the next week or so. But uh, I don't know. We only have about eight minutes left over here. Do you have anything that you wanted to add to tonight's converse? It was a lot about a lot about, of course, the the the rebunking of Christmas by going against all of the popular debunks that pop up around this time, with the overlays of paganism and everything else to try to diminish the importance and significance of the holidays. So I don't know what you usually like to bring up around this time of year whenever that topic pops up, but I'd love to hear your strongest points.
Speaker 20: Well, maybe we should do a show on some of the Nativity symbols. But Jimmy Aikin has a great treatment of December the twenty fifth and all of the scientific evidence for December the twenty fifth, and why it's not just a mythic recreation of old creation narratives or whatever. It's a ridiculous story. There's a lot of strong evidence even surrounding the shout of that demonstrates that it was winter of this either. You know that they're that that basically all of the Christian timeline is accurate for both the birth and the death of Christ. And I guess we don't. We don't have the time to get into it all right now. But also I directed you, Frank, because you'd asked to an article i'd written seven or eight years ago about all of the you know, the Shepherd's crook and the shepherds themselves and the Star itself, some really really cool anagogical stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 20: That's that's true, both historically and anagogically about the Christmas. Uh iconography.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, let me ask you this. I might have asked you before, but since we're going to be airing it after the show concludes in a few minutes on on the website, did you ever watch the Star of Bethlehem documentary?
Speaker 20: No, I need to watch it was I was thinking of getting it out and showing the family just because you brought it up with me on the phone earlier. But I need to have you.
Speaker 1: I did watch it. I watched it a couple of times, maybe about two years ago. I didn't watch it last year, but I remembered early enough this year to say we have to have that in rotation for the for the show, or in at least after hours, so tonight around nine thirty Eastern time, so that'll be about you're in central right about about eight thirty on my website is when it's going to start.
Speaker 2: And if you've got any time, you get to peek in on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's, you know, from an astronomical standpoint, you want to talk about the gears of the clock working in perfect chorus to create a incredible turn of events at just the right time. I mean, how the stars are aligned to tell the very same story you're talking about here. I mean, it's just like you know, the universe is falling in line. It's an incredible story. You should take a listen to it.
Speaker 20: Maybe I will. I've heard that and I know some of the facts, and I think Jimmy Aiken with Catholic Answers has done a good job telling some at least part of the same story. So but I'd love to. I'd love to take a look. And it's a great service you do this time of the year, Frank, by always covering this stuff as objectively as you can objectively, it just ends up vindicating the Christian worldview.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always great to have people like you hanging out with us whenever we whenever in need and as well just in leisure time too.
Speaker 2: But I have it right here.
Speaker 1: You wrote it in twenty eighteen, the most overlooked Images of the Nativity. Maybe you come on next week. I'll talk to you after the show and we'll get that. We'll get that ready to go.
Speaker 20: Awesome, man, Yeah, I just wanted to say, great, great work with Jay. I do a Lord of the Rings reading group, that same one that I started last Hoobbit day. We're just finishing the trilogy. You were originally going to be in on that. We were starting September the twenty second of twenty three. We're just finishing, doing a chapter a week, the complete trilogy. And I had that until what would be eight year time, but then I put on you and Jay finishing up. And it's good news that Alex Jones won is Judgment and all.
Speaker 2: That looks good. You see. That's what I'm talking about, man.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about the Hobbit and and the three they did, the three books, and I was saying, you know what those big trilogies, I just I don't know. That's the fact that you're almost two years in and you're just about to wrap it all up. I would love doing that, but I feel like, how how many people have dropped off over the course of over the course of time, because that's my biggest fear doing a big book or a part of a series, is that people will just drop off like flies.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, they did. It was probably probably sixty to seventy percent attrition.
Speaker 2: Right damn.
Speaker 20: And we wound up with like six true blue Troopers who saw it all the way through. I don't know if you know the structure of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but every book of the three hardback books is actually comprised by book you know, book one and Book two, and scholarship book three and book four. She tires book five and book six in Return of the King, and I just said, because I wanted to be done by Christmas, I said, all right, for book six, the second half of Return to the King, we're going two chapters a week, and we wouldn't even be finished by Christy. It would be February March before he'd be finished if we kept going at the one chapter a week pace.
Speaker 3: So, you know, at least I.
Speaker 2: Thought, I still think about that.
Speaker 1: First the first book club session, you and me doing wind Swept House that was over six hundred pages, and we were doing about sixty to sometimes.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I felt that. I think it went like thirteen weeks.
Speaker 1: I think after that book, I started doing anywhere from for a thicker book, anywhere from eighty to one hundred pages a week, just because you know, oh it's crazy, just because we wanted to get these things done within a month so that we can read at least five books a year. But so it always makes me wonder how long the book is going to be Fahrenheit four or five one. And I didn't realize how short it was because when I bought it, it was it's a thick book. But I realized that half of the book was all extra material and interviews with Ray Bradberry and everything else like that, It's going to be like a forty page read in January.
Speaker 2: But I guess that's good to start a new year, you know, something a little bit short.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but yeah, I was getting I kept getting behind on wind Sweat. The Great Divorce was I think the second one we did together in reading group, and that was that was my page we were doing. We were doing forty pages per week. I think with that, but.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe maybe you'll join and me and Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't have to co host obviously, I'll just be doing it with Steven, Jonathan and UH in March leading up to Easter. But we're doing the the sequel to the Robe. We're doing The Big Fishermen now in March. You should you should read the Robe real quick and then you should get in on the Big Fishermen Man.
Speaker 20: Okay, maybe maybe I'll do that.
Speaker 2: You love it, You would love it.
Speaker 1: The Robe was really sensational last year, and it was so well timed. You should read along and actually read along to the sessions that we archived on the show. I'll send you the whole the whole series. That'll be good.
Speaker 20: Okay, you did that with That's a little book, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, No, it was. It was over.
Speaker 1: It was over three hundred pages, I think, but it was. It was so it was magical, dude, it really was awesome. There's a there's quite a few people who had like they're they were already on the path to reversion or conversion, and that reading session was really sensational.
Speaker 2: I got to send it to you.
Speaker 20: Oh, with you and with you and Steven.
Speaker 14: Yeah, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: Dope, man.
Speaker 20: Yeah, maybe maybe I'll try to catch out and read it with you guys in March, starting on what ash Wednesday.
Speaker 1: That well last year, last year, I remember the first session was right before. It was crazy how it all lined up because the first session.
Speaker 2: Ended. I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: The the the plot. I gotta, I gotta wrap this up now. But the plot is you have this Roman centurion and you have his slave. He gets in trouble in Rome, and he's kind of like punished by being sent out to Palestine to be in the Holy Land and looking out for one of these you know, these kind of like dust bin garrisons out there, and he happens to be in the Holy Land for the time of the Crucifixion. In fact, he's actually charged with being the one the executioners, and and it's it's an incredible faith journey there for not only the slave, but the centurion and the the the grappling over the road that Jesus wore. But the first session that we had, the reading ended on Demetrius the slaves observing of Jesus coming into Jerusalem on the donkey, on on on Palm Sunday and We read it the day after Palm Sunday and it just felt so everything out of line for that book. It was really awesome, and I think that you'll fly through it because I know Stephen and his wife. His wife jumped on for it too because she was so curious and she finished the book before all of us.
Speaker 2: So I think you're gonna love it.
Speaker 20: Say say, yeah, she's a great lady. Yeah yeah, maybe I'll do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 20: Well, I know you got to go, but let's do the Hidden Symbols of the Civity next week sometime, and always looking for a collab with you.
Speaker 3: Frank.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, I'll talk to you a little bit. Have a great night. There you go, ladies and gentlemen. Even a call from Timothy Gordon. All right, it's nine o'clock on the dot. It's almost like I planned it that way. So I'll see you guys at some point tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll go live.
Speaker 1: I should be able to get home at some point and go live from Studio B at least just for an hour and do some calls. There will be no seven o'clock show though, because we're taking Aurora to Christmas Castle, and hopefully I can be live from there around broadcast time on my phone, but if there is not enough service I will be taking a lot of footage again that we can analyze with my family on December twenty third, when we have that family broadcast. So no show tomorrow and at least in the form that you know it, and I'll see you on Friday night, seven o'clock right here, no doubt about it. Let me see make sure that nobody else has left any super chats. I didn't see, Gino says always love when my two favorites get together. Sorry I couldn't see it live. Love to you and the family of Francis look forward to seeing this show tomorrow. Well, I'm so happy and I can't wait to hear what you think because I love doing tonight broadcast. It was fun, Paul says, Hey, Frank regarding the drones mothership, it could be a club k system in a cargo ship off the coast. I remember Project Pelican, the Kenyan handed off control of some of our ports to shady outfit. Thanks always, Merry Christmas, Frankly, there's a theory. There's a theory, But regardless of what kind of a cargo ship it is, if it's seafaring or if it's something else, there's gotta be a way to follow this thing back to it's doc It's got to be something, all right. The Sentinel says. The drone distraction has a purpose, just like the big white balloons did last year, like there isn't enough other problems to worry about Syria, Ukraine, Israel, et cetera. And it gets the Daniel Penny win out of the headlines. January twentieth, twenty twenty five can't come quick enough. I'm with you on that one, Sentinel, and thank you all so much for watching. I'll see you tomorrow at some point. And yeah, become a sponsor, go do some Christmas shopping on the affiliates page on quite frankly dot tv and starting in just a couple of moments is quite frankly after hours. And just to say once again for you guys who may have missed it, here's what you have. And I really think that you should treat yourself tonight. We have to open up suspicious observers, dark comets, magnetic polls, shifts, solar flares. That's only a couple of minutes for long report. Then you have speak life. This is about a twenty five minute long video. Bill Maher and Stephen Fry debunked over Christian Christmas myths. That's about twenty five minutes long, and that'll bring you right to about nine thirty nine thirty five, that is when Rick Larsen's The Star of Bethlehem begins, and that'll be about an hour or so and it is worth it. Sit back, relax and just take it in all right. I'll be watching with you. I'll jump into the chat from time to time. Have a great night, ladies and gentlemen. Goodbye. Of course, of.
Speaker 13: Course I'll catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 1: Quite Frankly is film for a live studio audience. And now our super chatters starring Gino, Paul, Jay Britz Stoves Tube, Jay Semmo on the Rumble rants into all of our wonderful friends on the Gold Pills. I am releasing the Scratch and right now and also dumping out the Treasure Chest on d Live. I'll see you after hours on quite frankly dot TV. My friends, thank you for the evening.
Speaker 13: Well you
Speaker 2: Will you shut up, you