Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Laoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Lori Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center. Go to Glamfam dot com. Hello, welcome to Lori Kane after Dark. Thank you so much for choosing our podcast to listen to or watch. We really appreciate it. It means a lot to us. All three. Let me see you may ingest thou may ingest satchel of Richard's Oh that's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not so like out there like that one shirt you wore, like I bleach my butt for this or something.
Speaker 3: Oh I bleach my butthole for this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. We love having you here with us. Elvis is here, Eric Rimmer's here, my co host producer, Brian is here.
Speaker 4: What I got to see everyone's tamu picks.
Speaker 1: Do you care to give a comment of any kind without giving anything away? I don't know. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think each of you have one really good item, well what really good in quotations. However, I think as a whole, I think Laura's is probably better ship. But I think both of you could up it quite a bit. I think what I saw overall, Oh, I only showed you. I think I think that's it.
Speaker 1: And I didn't show you all of it, and there's a whole storyline.
Speaker 4: I think you guys can both do better so far from what I've seen.
Speaker 1: That's two people.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh shut up, key.
Speaker 1: I this is my Christmas present from you, Brian, thank you.
Speaker 4: Let me Eric, let me give you a piece of ice. Your bottoms need to be ramped up in I guess i'd say offensiveness.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh shit.
Speaker 4: Laura's got your beat in that category.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't even wait. This is our hideous TMU Christmas Contest, second annual. The loser, which means the person who well the winner is the one who bought the worst stuff for the other person. The person who loses has to put on the all the garb, hold all the stuff whatever, go to Vonn's and walk around the aisles and talk to people on video and we will show it to you. And it is so freaking awkward. I had to do it last year in the Chicken Sox and man, oh man, your faces were you guys wanted to die just ride along with me. But it was pretty funny. But I'm gonna love seeing you walk those aisles.
Speaker 3: And I will love seeing you walk those You're scared.
Speaker 1: I see it in your eyes. You're a little frightened because of what Brian said. Now Eric does though, Uh, okay, well good. I'm happy for him that he on one thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I only have one thing of yours I thought was particular.
Speaker 1: I didn't show you everything, but I.
Speaker 4: Think you probably show me your best.
Speaker 1: You can zip it right now. I'm over it.
Speaker 4: I'm about right.
Speaker 3: I think I think Brian's right too.
Speaker 1: What that I don't even know.
Speaker 3: You probably showed him the best you've got.
Speaker 4: I think both of you did.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I bet you did.
Speaker 1: It's in the presentation also, and I it really is. It's not whatever, Okay. Anyway, that's coming up, not this coming Monday, but the Monday after that. Coming up on Monday or Tuesday or next week, Comedian Mal Hall is coming into the studio to judge our stand up comedy contest. We've been talking about it for months and months. You guys have been chicken to do it because the loser has to do uh set at an open mic night, and you both refuse to do it, like wholeheartedly. Yeah, I still do so well that we'll have to figure that out. But I mean I tried. I was at my mom's house and I tried to Okay, all right, let's start pen to paper, let's just start writing stuff out ideas blank paper. I couldn't figure out how to craft uh a stand up joke.
Speaker 4: I mean this was your idea.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it sucks to be but I'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: I just want to point out this is one of those things where if we all do bad, it doesn't make it funnier.
Speaker 1: It makes it awkward for everybody, which makes it great.
Speaker 3: Taking the stage and open my night, Laura Case.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, Mal Hall comedian will save us because hopefully he'll bust up some jokes. He's so funny, he's so he is skyrocketing, He's going to be huge. I mean he's shopping one of his live shows to Netflix right now. He has a residency at the Lafayette Hotel. The coolest place.
Speaker 4: I just went there actually again place it's awesome. Uh for dinner or for I went to their restaurant. Yeah, kyot that place is hella expensive, but damn is it good.
Speaker 1: Yeah? How much did you spend?
Speaker 4: I think there were two of us and it was like two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Wow, but worth it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, the atmosphere and that you know, did you walk around the browns and stuff?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's crazy busy because that's also like people treat that place as just an actual bar to go to.
Speaker 1: So it's a bar, a restaurant, there's a pool, it's a hotel.
Speaker 4: There's a jazz club. Yeah, well, there's two restaurants. There's also a bowling alley.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's like so random.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a it's cool. I love that place. I know, so busy. Though it's very expensive too.
Speaker 1: They redid it all right, and it's okay. So anyway, Malhall, I'm so excited that he agreed to do this. So you guys do your homework, and you know what, after we do our add for the fabulous Dune Jewelry. I think we should. I'm going to do a little test on chat GBT just so you know. I'm not going to use that because there's it's going to be so bad and so obvious. We'll see. But now let's talk about Dune jewels.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about them.
Speaker 1: I am so excited to get my mom, sister, niece, and my best friend gifts from Dounjewelry dot com Because, first of all, poor thing, is this allergies or is this probably? Oh no, I almost I forgot your allergic to nuts?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh no, do you need a tissue? Okay? All right, anyway, so Dunejewelry dot com is very special. They have necklaces everything bracelets, rings, and what's so special about it is you get to pick the element that goes into the ring. They have a sand bank which sands from all over the world, Dubai, Canada, the Rocky Mountains because my sister wanted some because my dad loved the Rocky Mountains. And her design that she picked. You get to pick four elements, so she picked the flower his birth flower. They have like dried flowers, they have pebbles, they have sand, they have turquoise and mother of pearl. I mean, you can design the most beautiful piece of jewelry. It's going to mean so much beautiful. Oh my gosh, I love mine so much and I'm going to get one made with my dad's ashes for my mom and sister and myself and my niece. And it's Dunejewelry dot com is a very special place started by a very special woman, yea strong woman who Holly Holly Daniels Christiansen. We interviewed her last week and she told her story and her business has just gone through the roof and deservedly so, because it's a great play. Here's the little boxes that they come present, beautiful, very nice. It's gonna be a great gift and listen to this. If you put in promo code Laura Caane fifteen Laura Kane fifteen, you get fifteen percent off your order. So browse around donjewelry dot com and look at all the beautiful things that you can get and think about someone special in your life or maybe yourself. Get yourself a Christmas present. Dunjewelry dot com. Laura Caane fifteen for the promo code, and I can't wait to show you my jewelry one night.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait to see it. Ohm, not wait to see it.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for being sponsors of Laura Kane Dark. We sure appreciate it. Okay, So now, oh, also on Monday, we're going to tell you what's in the big, fat, fun, fabulous box. We are a holiday box. Yes, last year it was over one thousand dollars worth of stuff. This year we have all kinds of things and we're going to tell you what's in it on next week and we're going to tell you how you can win it. And so that's coming next week anyway, you both claim. Oh first, let me do this real quick. I'm just going to show you how obvious it is if you use chat GBT to write stand up because I did. I tried this. I tried it honestly because I was like, how am I going to do this? Why don't I just use this? So I'm going to say stand up routine about being broke?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh I can do better than check tvt on ape, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Here we go. This is the first This is the first BALLI Hey, everyone, how's it going? So let's talk about being broke. You know you're really broke when your bank account looks like a horror movie, just a lot of negative numbers and a sense.
Speaker 4: Of dread that doesn't really quite make sense.
Speaker 1: I mean the other day I went to the grocery store and had to make a decision do I buy a loaf of bread or a gallon of gas? And I thought, well, I can always make toast on my way to work.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Then there's the classic broke person move that all just have water at restaurants. You're just sitting there pretending you're on a health kick while you're really just don't want to explain why you're ordering the free stuff. See this is bad. Oh wow, this is not working. You're really gonna have to be creative.
Speaker 4: Actually, I put while you guys are talking, I actually had put a couple of things in. Okay, mine is significantly better.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what did you put in there to make it better?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What was your topic?
Speaker 4: I just put, right me, a short stand up comedy routine with observational humor.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it was pretty vague.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I got there's a couple of good ones here. Some of these are not that great, but they're a lot they're a lot better than that. These punchlines at least make sense, like this one's like you ever notice how phone chargers are like relationships. They start out strong, always there for you, fully supportive. Then a couple months in they're they They're loose, unreliable, and you've got to twist them into weird positions to get anything out of the.
Speaker 1: Okay, better than what I got? Okay, read one of the bad ones.
Speaker 4: Uh, some of some of these they all make sense. They're just something are not that funny. Then there's coffee drinkers. I'm one of them, and let me tell you, coffee people are the worst in the morning. Don't talk to us until we've had our coffee? What are we were wolves?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Caffeine is the only thing holding us back from attacking you for blinking too loud boom, But it still makes sense.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, but it's not so funny at all. Chat gbts ai is just.
Speaker 4: Not funny than.
Speaker 1: What I have from my brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going to surprise you guys, and it's happening.
Speaker 4: Does not laugh at jokes.
Speaker 1: Stand up comedy isn't like, hey, three men walk into a bar. No, it's like you said, observational humor like.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I hope I'm alive next week to do by comedy routine for Bellhall? Are you to like?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is your throat?
Speaker 3: Uh? Not yet? But let's wrap this. Oh my god, probably get over bait. No, no, no, no idea. Laura was gonna try to poison me tonight.
Speaker 1: You need to finish the podcast.
Speaker 4: No, keep it going, Come on here, wait, there are more boy. He does look like he's dying.
Speaker 1: Let's just see how bad it gets.
Speaker 3: Oh god, are you going.
Speaker 4: To roll the dice of this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Eric, I you need to go. That's fine, I'll cover for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. She loves to take a crap shoot with my health.
Speaker 4: You're fine, she doesn't really sound fine.
Speaker 3: Fine, okay, Laura.
Speaker 1: All right, So now we're going to take uh, we're gonna do a spelling bee, because I believe both of you individually have once claimed that you're very good spellers. I know he has. I just claim okay, but no, you're you just claim that you're super smart.
Speaker 4: I have never said that. Well, you are super smart, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I'm just gonna give you a couple of words. They're not, like, incredibly hard, but I just want to know if you can spell them right off the bat. How about the word occasionally occasionally?
Speaker 4: Wait? Are we holding these up for.
Speaker 3: You to know?
Speaker 1: I want you to spell it out for me now, Eric, you go first.
Speaker 3: Occasionally O C C A s I O N A L.
Speaker 1: L Y good boy, Brian, same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I had O C C A S I O N A.
Speaker 1: L y Okay, good. Rhubarb rhubarb, which I've never had in my life.
Speaker 3: Eric, you haven't rhubarb r h u b A r B good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I had to r h U B A r B. I don't think I've ever actually had to spell that out in any context ever. So that was a guess.
Speaker 1: That's good, good guess, mischievous, mischievous, Brian, you go first this.
Speaker 4: Time, m I s c h E v I O U S.
Speaker 1: Nope, Eric, let's see to.
Speaker 3: M I s c h I E v o U s oh.
Speaker 4: Was an I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I goes first. Oh, oh, rhythm. I always get this one always, Eric r h y t h M good same. Yeah, okay, rhinoceros.
Speaker 4: Brian, Okay, I'm pretty sure I got this wrong to r h I n O c e r O U S.
Speaker 3: Wait. I didn't even finish writing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gave me like no time either. Wait, hold on, okay, you go, rhinocerous.
Speaker 1: You were close.
Speaker 3: I know there's an H in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right after r Okay, you what did you put?
Speaker 3: I wrote r I n O s O r h A U s oh. I don't think that's totally wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think the walnuts are having some effect.
Speaker 1: Our h I n O c e O s.
Speaker 4: There's no U in there. Really just added to you and that was it.
Speaker 1: Hippopotamus. Hippopotamus. That's a very long word, Bryan. Oh, he's not done, Eric, h.
Speaker 3: I p p O p O t O m U S what.
Speaker 4: H I P P O p O t t A m U S bingo.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That luck?
Speaker 1: It was an a.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what? Sorry, that wasn't a.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, now it's there.
Speaker 3: I see. Let even read my own writing.
Speaker 1: I see it. Okay, how about wait one of these? Uh, this is not this is not hard siege?
Speaker 4: Oh spell a loft time?
Speaker 3: Wait s E I G E.
Speaker 1: What is it again?
Speaker 3: Wait? C oh s I E G.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, there you go. Yes, I caught that. I was like, that's not right.
Speaker 1: Okay, occasionally.
Speaker 3: You already asked us that one I did.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the first one we did, Laura, Oh my god, I'm telling you I am losing my mind. Okay, so that was That was dumb and boring. Now we're going to play a game called mind in the Gutter?
Speaker 3: Do I have to who? You have to write?
Speaker 1: No, you don't. I'm going to give you this game. Sounds super dirty, but it's not. You're just trying to figure out what word I am explaining. Okay, Okay, here are your clues. Your name is your buzzer?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm just gonna say the answer.
Speaker 1: I get fingered a lot. You like to lick me and suck me. After you lick me with your mouth, I become sticky.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: I don't really finger those I know what I don't know?
Speaker 1: Is it getting worse or this is hang in there? We only have?
Speaker 4: Ah, my god, Laura, you are the worst friend ever.
Speaker 3: If I die, it's not.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 3: I have a home.
Speaker 1: Do you mean I have allergy stuff?
Speaker 3: Do you have like a ben and droll?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hold on? Okay, you played this game with.
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Or is the worst okay ever?
Speaker 4: Gets sick in front of Laura?
Speaker 3: Don't ever get second. If I throw up, you're really gonna that'd be funny in the show. I am hard and shiny. You slide your finger into me. You can fiddle with me when you're bored a ring good, Brian. I am always active and can't stay still. When I'm excited, I beat faster. I'm usually on your left side. Hey, buddy, don't get annoyed and leave me.
Speaker 4: On your left side. Well, watch.
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 4: I got one yes.
Speaker 1: Gels?
Speaker 3: Oh that probably?
Speaker 4: I can't believe we are Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, Laura tried to kill me on the air, so, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, and then she was like, no, no, no, you can't leave you if you're gonna die if you do it here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just die on, Just die on the air, because now that's good for ratings.
Speaker 1: When one of your songstresses. Just pretend Carrie Underwood had a little bit of an allergy attack while she was on stage.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't rush up to help her.
Speaker 1: She would the show would go on. She would work through, Yes you would.
Speaker 4: If she had eaten something that was she was allergic to, the show would end those they show up like three hours late. Anyways.
Speaker 1: His nose is running, okay.
Speaker 4: I can hear him struggling to breathe.
Speaker 3: Here you read.
Speaker 4: You feel bad yet, Laura?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm starting to.
Speaker 3: Children sit there and stare at me. Read the fucking guards.
Speaker 4: Can't you hear how his voices changed to.
Speaker 1: We'll do a couple more. Then this will be like the shortest podcast we ever.
Speaker 4: I guess the show must go on.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Eric, I sit right between your.
Speaker 3: Legs, my dick and balls.
Speaker 1: I have two legs more than you. If you ride me too long, you might walk funny a bike. If you whip me a horse, yay. Oh uh. Even if I'm small, I can handle a threesome. Some people aren't capable of getting me erect. It's okay to fall asleep while you're inside me.
Speaker 3: After you said no one ever, after you get.
Speaker 1: Me up, you should tie me down.
Speaker 4: Tent.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, look at you, Brian.
Speaker 1: I'm having a long hard stick. All the holes are open to me. I'm a long hard stick. When needed. Golf club, I go straight into the hole. A quick job, just a couple of moves. If not, pull out and try again, I won't stop until the job is done.
Speaker 3: Plumber pool stick key.
Speaker 4: Oh oh wait, that doesn't really happen.
Speaker 1: What yes?
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: If I start dripping water, that means there's a problem with me. Sink grab me, play with me, and I'll spray out excitedly. Oh oh's If you're under me too long, you'll you will start to shrivel. Shower, You'll need a towel after you're done with me. Shower pool similar you're on the faucet. Oh, I'm long and round with a hole in the middle.
Speaker 4: Donut.
Speaker 1: I can be soft or rigid. When people need me, they will suck on me.
Speaker 4: Pass fire.
Speaker 1: If you blow into me, I will make a strange sound.
Speaker 3: Balloon whistle a straw.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm white, long and hard. You can move me up and down, but you're better not. When you play with me, you really ignite my flame firestarter. When I get hot, I'll flare up and you'll feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Light Laura caaneen.
Speaker 1: A candle.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can move me up and down, but you better not.
Speaker 3: Just I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm feeling bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should give progressively less like enthusiastic about these dirty little like.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of like anything fun. There's no fun to be had at this moment.
Speaker 3: I love how Laura tries to kill me on the air. Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I really honestly didn't mean to, and I thought that maybe it was just your face looking.
Speaker 4: A little swollen. Actually, look at cheeks.
Speaker 1: His eyes are like two dots from.
Speaker 4: This angle's cheeks look pretty swollen.
Speaker 1: Are you having a hard time breathing a little?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Laura?
Speaker 4: We should this, Eric, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to try to kill you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I forgot.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, anyway, well.
Speaker 3: You guys, somebody just slid down into fourth place.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'll accept that. I'll accept that. Okay, I'm sorry this was so short. Eric is dying and needs to lay down. Hopefully we'll be back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Hopefully I'll be back. Everybody pray for me.
Speaker 1: We may need to go to urgent care.
Speaker 3: Laura. If anybody who's watching this, Laura tried to kill me.
Speaker 1: You want me to give your mouth to mouth?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, no, sure, in this state you.
Speaker 3: Could do anything to Oh my god, I know right.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are. We'll be back in full force. No nuts on Monday and Tuesday. Next week.
Speaker 3: It's going.
Speaker 1: There'll be lots of nuts, but none ingested.
Speaker 3: Four does does Elvis still have nuts?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: There go okay, fo.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow. Sorry. We love Eric so much they tried to poison Yeah.
Speaker 4: So much that she tried to keep making him go through it.
Speaker 1: I try because I thought he was being like dramatic, but he's.
Speaker 4: Like I can't really breathe. She's like, oh you baby, you stop faking it.
Speaker 1: I really did think he's being dramatic, but now I don't not at all. I'm getting worried. And you know what, love you for listening and watching, love your podcast.
Speaker 3: I love you all. Thank you for watching me for five years and we'll see on the other side.
Speaker 1: Oh not like a blie.
Speaker 3: Will you get just made into it necklace type of ring, because that's probably coming sooner than listen, Brian, I'm putting you in charge.
Speaker 4: Of my ass.
Speaker 1: What elements do you want with it?
Speaker 4: What type of ring for to be like fingers or something else?
Speaker 1: Do you want to okay? Ring or a necklace or bracelest I don't care what you do. What's your burststone?
Speaker 3: I have to? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Anyway, so pretty and I'll you know what your service. I'll have ashes in a bowl just like mine, with a little scuper and little fun little bags, and people can take a little piece of you, perfect and they can have your own, their own jewelry made at doing jewelry.
Speaker 4: I'm going to have a sword made out of your ashes. So cool, stab Laura with it? Killing?
Speaker 1: Are you okay to drive you? To drive you home? Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you going to get home? You're not staying up my house? God forbid try and kill me in my sleep.
Speaker 1: I am home.
Speaker 4: Oh no, if you took him home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how would you get back?
Speaker 1: I would I don't know. I'd figure it out, Eric, I'd make.
Speaker 3: Her uber at a high rate.
Speaker 1: I'd walk, I'd do anything to save your life. I already said, love your podcast, your podcast, Okay, love you my sweet favorites. Bye, guys, hopefully by would Well, I'll be back.