Speaker 1: Ripped off you don't have.
Speaker 2: As fast as we can, Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 3: Come man, this is.
Speaker 4: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez.
Speaker 1: Welcome my friends to the only show of its.
Speaker 5: Kind of here to solve problems, answer questions. We got some updates coming up that are unbelievable and we need your help today. By the way, in studio with me John Jones Junior, we're gonna dive into health insurance and I'll tell you why. Open enrollments almost over and it's very important. If you have not checked what's going on with your health insurance, you do it and I'll tell you why with John in a little bit.
Speaker 1: But here's the bottom line. We're here to help.
Speaker 5: You've been ripped off taking advantage of maybe a contractor, maybe a bad landlord, maybe a bad dentist. Speaking to dentist, I sat in a dentist's chair last night for two hours getting a deep clean on my teeth. My god, when they say it's like pulling teeth, it's like pulling teeth.
Speaker 1: Now, they did a great job. I really do like the dentist.
Speaker 6: I don't want it all the mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were really good. But my goodness. There is nothing like having your mouth open for two hours and shot up with novacane, and you know, once that novacane's gone, it all just sits in.
Speaker 1: It hurts like hell. I'll put it like it is anybody anybody that likes to call.
Speaker 6: The ambulance right now?
Speaker 5: Shush it. It's my wife Suzanne making fun of me like usual. Now I'll say this. There's one person I know that likes a dentist least than May.
Speaker 1: That's Kelly. My god. Don't they totally sedate you when you go in? For real?
Speaker 7: I am a very big dentophobiac, and yes I do sedation dentistry dentophobiac.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine that you go under to get your teeth cleaned or to get a cavity?
Speaker 7: No, it's not under. They give you a series of different pills. Yeah, and you started in the morning, and then you get there they give you a couple more pills.
Speaker 1: That's horrible.
Speaker 6: So she gets high to get her teeth. No, I get they're down.
Speaker 5: To drink a bottle of wine after the pills. She put a little kicker on it.
Speaker 7: No, because I'm usually have a bunch of novacane ins.
Speaker 6: Oh my God, it's you know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the other thing trying to eat with novacane.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 5: Or it's not novaca Yeah it is. No, it's light a Kane. Nowadays, novacane's the old stuff.
Speaker 1: Anyhow.
Speaker 5: Three o three seven one three eight two five five we have one line open. Three oh three Martino. I want to talk real quick about Robin Hood Roofing from yesterday. And Dave was a sales guy. I don't know if he's the owner, who he is. We tried to reach out to these guys. Here's what happened. We had a guy call in yesterday. I think it was Clayton. It was unbelievable. This this roofing company installed the roof when it was done. It was done in July. The guy comes out and looks at it and goes, why does.
Speaker 1: It look old?
Speaker 5: Some of the some of the shingles, according to the caller, were all curled up and the thing looked old.
Speaker 1: That's the best way he could describe it.
Speaker 5: And by the way, we have an expert going out there from Petrolley Roofing that's gonna have feet on the ground and tell us exactly what's going on with this and he's setting that appointment up today. He's gonna go out check it out. But we called up to ask. They hung up on us multiple times. I'll let you hear from Kelly, who they hung up and in a second.
Speaker 1: But listen to this.
Speaker 5: The guy says, Dave apparently told Clayton it's supposed to look old. Those are ass volt shingles designed to look old. Is that not what he said, Dimitri, My god.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what he said.
Speaker 9: And so I had a really great business idea of producing mattresses, brand new mattresses, concentric yellow stains on.
Speaker 1: That would be great. No, we design those to look.
Speaker 8: Like mattress, just like Clayton's roof.
Speaker 1: So I can't wait till we have boots on the ground out there and figure out what the heck is going on with Robin roofing. But you tried to call him, and we don't call him on Eric, We don't do that.
Speaker 5: Kelly calls offline, We say, hey, what's going on here? Would you like to come on and give your side? But apparently you're not doing anything about it. You told the guy it looks like this. But what happens when you called up Kelly.
Speaker 7: I did, so I called up the first time and the gentleman Dave did answer, and I said, Hi, I'm Kelly calling from the Tom Martino Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 6: Immediate hang up.
Speaker 7: So then I call him back, thinking maybe somehow someway.
Speaker 6: We got disconnected.
Speaker 7: He answered, because I definitely heard the click of you know, somebody answering the phone, and then he immediately hung up again. Then he called the station, I guess, to verify that we were actually the Tom Martino Trebleshooter Show. So when I answered that phone, he hung up again. So then I called him back a fourth time, and then he ever ever answered, and his mailbox was not or wist full.
Speaker 1: I believe unbelievable.
Speaker 5: The guy won't even say anything soon as they said, who we're calling from.
Speaker 1: It's not like we call up on the air.
Speaker 5: He knows that, and I hope he's listening now, and I know he was listening after he hung up on you four times yesterday, Dave, why don't you be a man and come on today and explain what shingle this is?
Speaker 1: That looks old.
Speaker 5: On purpose, because I damn well have never heard of anything like that in my life, and quite Honestly, I'm going to go out onto a limb right now here, I am walking out small limb. I'm going to say, you're a liar. That's what I'm gonna say. Now, that's my opinion. And we're gonna find out when our expert goes out to your client's house.
Speaker 1: And looks at it. But hanging up and not talking to your own client is ridiculous. That's David Robin hood roofing.
Speaker 5: And we'll have that report back from our expert with pictures. We're gonna post them up and we're gonna tell everybody where you can buy shingles that may your house look old.
Speaker 10: Hey, maybe he robs the rich to.
Speaker 8: Give to the poor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other way around, he robs the poor to get to the rich. Or he robs or possibly doc he robs people that sell shingles that have been sitting out forever or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know what this guy does, but let's get you know what, Let's give him the opportunity to call in. There's one line open right now. Dave, please call in, or have your boss call in if you have one, or your wife, I mean, whoever, just something or you know what, don't even come on air. Just call up Kelly and tell her what's going on your side of the story. You're making this look extremely bad.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 5: You won't talk to the customer, You won't give anything except you.
Speaker 1: Literally told him they're meant to look old. I've never heard of anything like that. God bless.
Speaker 5: If you want to ask Dave, if you're interested in shingles that look old, so your house looks old and they curl up, you're ready, you can call Dave at seven to zero seven oh four nine three four five. You know what, there probably is somebody out there that wants that, right, I mean, who the heck knows?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Now, Monica, this one's crazy. This happened yesterday. Monica called in and she has a neighbor above. The neighbor above they're in a condo, and basically was remodeling her condo above her. She somehow started water coming through the ceiling into Monica's unit. We don't know exactly what she did. I don't know if she like switched out a sake or a toilet. Who knows what she did, It doesn't matter. It caused damage to the unit underneath, which is Monica's. Then it happened again. So Monica had two claims on her insurance. She went up to talk to the neighbor and here's what the neighbor said, Well, I'm not going to give you any of my insurance information. That's what the neighbor told her. So Monica ended up putting it through her insurance company, and.
Speaker 1: She had two claims.
Speaker 5: Remember, she didn't cause this damage, the other neighbor did. So after that happens, her insurance company reaches out at the renewal because she had two claims and said, because you put these two claims in, we're gonna go ahead and cut you loose. We're not going to insure you anymore. And then to add injury to insult her insurance company, I believe it was SAFECode goes after the other the Ladies insurance company to subrogate the claim, and apparently in the HOA documents, this is the part that's mind blowing to me. In the HOA documents, it says you can't subrogate. So if someone causes you damage that's above you or besides you in a condo, or at least in these condos, according to the HOA documents, if they don't have insurance, or if they do, let's say they do have insurance like in this case, and you end up having to turn it into yours because the bitch above you won't give.
Speaker 1: You the information. Here's what happens.
Speaker 5: The other company tries to subrogate, she gets a denial letter back that says, in your HOA documents, you're not allowed to do it. I sent John Fuller, attorney at law. He also he also fills in for us right here on the show when Tom and I can't be here. But I sent him the denial letter and the part I believe it was a part of the HOA documents. And we talked a little about this yesterday, but we ran out of time. John Fuller, Fuller Law, I sent you that information. What do you make of this, man, Mark?
Speaker 11: Here's the basic deal. So, in Colorado we have a law. It's called the oh, what in the heck is it called?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 11: Fancy name? It's called the Colorado Common Ownership Act. And basically the gist of that or that particular section that comes into play here is that associations have to maintain property and liability insurance, but the insurance company must waigh by law, it's right to subrogate again the unit owner or any other member of their household. So what does that mean. That means if the association files a claim, they can't the insurance company can't turn around and then individually go after an owner that caused the loss. The only acception of that is that the HOA can go after the owner for the amount of their deductible, but nothing else, not the overall claim. So that leads logically to the language that applies to issues between owners, and this particular young Ladys HOA has what's called a waiver of subrogation. Now it doesn't actually use the words waiver of subrogation, so you have to read into the declarations and the bylaws of the units. But what you'll find out is that it says if there's damage to the unit, no matter the cause, if it's caused by the person above you, below you, beside you, it doesn't matter. You have a duty to repair your unit and use your own insurance or your own friends to do that. And so the insurance company is one hundred percent correct in saying that the language in the declaration prohibits her from going after her neighbor or upstairs neighbor or whatever you want to call it for.
Speaker 5: This damage except for the deductible that she ended up paying.
Speaker 11: Not No, it doesn't allow an owner to own her claim for the deductible. That's only if the association files a claim for a homeowner's negligence, they can go after the negligent, Oh my god, for the deductible. But it doesn't afford that same opportunity to a homeowner that's filing a claim and incurring a deductible. John, I think Monica is in is up the creek, so to speak.
Speaker 5: But let's not forget this because of this woman's negligence. No matter what it is, she's getting canceled and is going to have to spend more money on insurance now because she ended up putting two claims in. Do you see any liability there from the woman above?
Speaker 11: I don't. I personally don't. If the owner can't be held liable for the damage, I don't see how they're going to be held liable for someone.
Speaker 1: What AM's it for?
Speaker 8: Caller?
Speaker 5: What happens if she didn't have any insurance? Let's pretend Monica had no insurance and the woman does it and she has no one to turn it into what happens then, John.
Speaker 11: Well, it says that she has to use her own funds.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So if I'm in a condo, if I'm in this condo, I can jackhammer my ceiling and screw up the people below me.
Speaker 1: And this is insane.
Speaker 13: John.
Speaker 1: I know you're just given the facts.
Speaker 11: To an intentional act. I mean, I think that might be just a little bit different, But what it says, it doesn't really make that distinction. I'll tell you what it says if due to I'll just summarize this. If an individual unit shall be damaged, then the owner shall, within a reasonable time not to exceed one hundred and twenty days, shall diligently pursue repair and reconstruction using any available personal insurance proceeds and personal funds of such owner, unless the common elements are not repaired and reconstructed as provided. So it's as clear as it can be. And this is why you want to really use a good real estate attorney when you buy a condo or town home or something with common shared walls where you actually have an association that may dictate your rights. Because this is part and parcel of the law in Colorado, and the logic behind it is we don't want you know, individual units suing each other over and over. I mean, I used an example yesterday. What if somebody on the ninth floor had a leak and all eight units below them got flooded. We don't want eight different lawsuits going on in the midst of an annociation. And so, you know, it does result in bad outcomes, and certainly it is for your call.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable. She got canceled over this, lady.
Speaker 11: I understand, and she's going to have to find other insurance. Now. I don't know that you could make the exact same analogy, but there is law on the books in Colorado as it pertains to auto accidents that says the insurance company can't penalize you for filing a claim for accidents that are not your fault. And if I were involved in this, which I am not, you know, I would go that's.
Speaker 1: A good question. That's a good question for Compass, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: It really, it really is a good question for them, because you know, the law seems to really encourage people to have insurance, but also monitors and polices the insurance companies to say Look, you can't penalize people and cancel them for claims that were not their fault.
Speaker 1: I get it, John, John, I appreciate it. I got it.
Speaker 5: I have to get to a break here. That's John Fuller Fuller Law. He's my attorney, he's Susanna and I's personal attorney. Anything to do with personal injury, and he's just the best out there. John Fuller Fuller Law, three oh three, five nine seven forty five hundred, Monica, I want to have finishing thoughts with you about it. John's got an issue with a pull behind motor. I have no idea what that means. We've got a problem with homeowner's insurance and a problem with a bodykit. We will have one line open shortly three zero three, Martino.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three three seven one three eight two five five. I'm a little worked up today if you can't tell. But here's the bottom line. There's a lot of bad guys out there. I want to finish up.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 5: This hour brought to you by Frank Duran, the real estate Man, a great friend of the show, great friend of Suzanne and I.
Speaker 1: In fact, I consider him a brother.
Speaker 5: And if you want the best realatu're out there, I'm gonna give you one stat that's amazing. You can look it up on MLS. He sells more homes for more money in one year or i'm sorry, in one month than most realators in Colorado selling a year. I'd argue it's about most realtors sell that many in a year and a half that he sells in one month. He's the best out there. His negotiation skills are the best, simple as that. Check him out at Frank durand Holmes dot com. If your house has been on the market too long and it's not moving, it's getting stale, call Frank. Frank duran homes dot Com. Now, I do want to finish up real quick. I did not like what John Fuller had to say, but Monica, he's the attorney. It looks like nothing's gonna happen here. I find it egregious. But that's the law in Colorado. So and that's what you agree to with the HOA document. So I at least we got answers on it, right, even though it feels, even though it hurts.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I hear you. I just I just hope I can find a company.
Speaker 15: That will ensure me.
Speaker 1: Well, have you called Compass?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 14: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I love to get number.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: I want you to, well, Suzanne, what is Compass's phone number?
Speaker 6: Three oh three nine nine six nine thousand.
Speaker 5: Three oh three nine nine six nine thousand. Call up there, say you just heard you just you just had Mark tell you to call up there. They're gonna search, Listen, They're gonna search like twenty different companies and get you the best deal out there. Here's what I hope. I hope they actually get you better insurance for less money. The other thing I did want to ask you, did you have any other claims besides the two that this woman caused.
Speaker 14: Only one that was the cause from the hoa external rock wall that they rebuilt, but that caused damage into my house as well.
Speaker 1: My god, but that wasn't your fault either, correct.
Speaker 5: I do want to ask Brian some I'm going to put you back on hold, Hey, Kelly, get me Brian Burns Compass Insurance, because John was saying, if it's like auto insurance auto insurance, if you're in a hit and run, someone hits you, runs and you have to turn it into your own insurance because you have no idea who they are. You're not supposed to get penalized for that. They're not supposed to up your rates, they're not supposed to cancel you. I want to find out if homeowners is the same way, and Brian Burns are expert. Compass Insurance is going to find that out for us. It's just it's crazy.
Speaker 10: I want to see.
Speaker 16: I have had no claims ever on my home ever though of claims on my automobile, and my rates go on twenty six percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well because of all the other claims.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but I've never had a claim and it's stilling up twenty six percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's Compass.
Speaker 5: But technically, what I'm saying, Doc, is that would happen anyhow because you didn't have any claims. But if you did have a claim that wasn't due to your negligence, and then your rates went up, if they went up over that twenty six percent, they'd be screwing you, right, But it's impossible to tell.
Speaker 1: How would you ever know what they're doing.
Speaker 10: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: There's sneaky, there's sneaky as hell. That's the bottom line. Oh there he is real quick. Brian Burns. Hey, automotive insurance, Brian Burns Compass insurance. Bottom line is automotive insurance. If you if a deer runs into your car and you have to put it through your own insurance, you're not supposed to get penalized by rate increases for that or getting canceled.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 13: They're not allowed to charge for coveration, thank you.
Speaker 1: How about homeowners.
Speaker 10: Effect?
Speaker 1: Okay, well then this is crazy.
Speaker 5: Then this I've got to figure out Monica, who is your carrier?
Speaker 17: By the way, American family.
Speaker 1: So she's got American family, Brian.
Speaker 5: She had two claims because the woman upstairs caused some kind of leak, So two different claims from there, and then she had another claim when they were building a retaining wall. It's a condo at the at the main property, you know, the common grounds. Something happened and that caused damage to hers. So she had three claims American families canceling her, and none of them were her fault.
Speaker 1: Not none of them. She didn't cause any of the issues.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but what I was saying, maybe I didn't explain that correctly or you didn't hear that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 13: For home claims, they do affect you. It doesn't matter if you're not at fault.
Speaker 1: I got you. It's just auto that comprehensive auto claims, I gotcha.
Speaker 17: But any kind of claim on the home or condo in this.
Speaker 1: Case, yep, I got you.
Speaker 5: Hey, Monica, I tried, man, I thought one more angle. I do want you to call Brian up though. Brian, here's the bottom line. I think I would love for you if you could call us back today during the show or reach out to Kelly. I want you to talk to Monica. She'll send you the deck page whatever you need. We'll give her the information if you could run the numbers. I know they canceled her. I don't know what her clue report's going to look like. But can you see if you can help her out? Seriously?
Speaker 14: Man, Yeah, there's three claims.
Speaker 11: It's gonna take more than today to do.
Speaker 13: I would have to send it out to Okay, that's margin.
Speaker 5: But yeah, okay, hold on, so Monica, that's gonna be the bottom line. I'm gonna put you both on hold. I got to take another break. But Monica, I want you to call Compass.
Speaker 1: Three oh three nine nine six nine thousand or Compass Insurance dot com three oh three nine nine six nine thousand. Ask for Brian. Just ask for Brian.
Speaker 5: I want you to deal directly with the owner, and then as soon as you get something back, I want you to call us.
Speaker 1: All right, Monica, Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hey, I appreciate it too. I wish I had better news for you. I just can't believe the law is like that, that someone can cause damage and you get negatively, negatively affected. Your insurance company can't subrogate, you can't go after him.
Speaker 1: It just seems like a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing. Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: All right three O three seven one three A two five five.
Speaker 5: By the way, this hour brought to you by waterpros dot net. They have a new complete system that removes chlorine, It removes forever chemicals, It softens your water, it removes the hard water.
Speaker 1: On sale right now. This is a whole house unit.
Speaker 5: I dare you to look around on the internet right now and find a unit that does this softening in the forever chemical removal, in the chlorine removal for thirty six ninety five. That is an incredible price. That is Paul the waterman at waterpros dot net. We have one of their systems in our house and we absolutely love it. Waterpros dot net. He can come out and test your water for free as well. Waterpros dot net. Now we have one line open three three seven one three eight two five five. Holy moly, let's go to Lawrence. He's got an issue with a bodykit three oh three Martino. Hey, Lawrence, what is a bodykit?
Speaker 19: Well, it's a aftermarket tool for the car, and it goes around like skirts and bumper and the hood and everything like.
Speaker 1: So it makes it look fancy.
Speaker 11: Rest has aggressive look all right?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 1: So what happened? Where'd you purchase it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 19: I purchased it online on car id and it came in. I was actually at a shop and the person that was going to do it was actually in a car accident. So it's therefore, Yeah, several months we were hoping that he would come back to work, but I guess he never did. So I had to go to a few other places, and hey, what kind.
Speaker 1: Of car is this, Lawrence?
Speaker 11: It is my dream car.
Speaker 19: It is the uh, the night Rider eighty three Firebird.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, are you trying to make it look like night Writer?
Speaker 19: No, No, that's that's theirs. I'm trying to do my own thing, all right.
Speaker 5: So basically, this eighty three Fireboard, when did you drop it off?
Speaker 10: Ah Man?
Speaker 19: If I got the kid like three years ago.
Speaker 1: Holy Holy, I'm okay, I'm not even going to ask anymore question. So go ahead. Where are we at now?
Speaker 19: So right now it's at a buddy of mine's house and he's been trying to get it on, and I went to other places. Like I said, it doesn't drive right now because I'm doing some other things to it. And so I've been taking pictures and stuff to other places and say, hey, this is the body kid, this is where I got it from.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and things like that.
Speaker 19: But everyone says they need to see the actual car and the body kid.
Speaker 1: Well, fair enough, But what's the problem right now?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 19: Is just getting it on and finding someone that can actually.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're looking for someone that can get it going for you?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 5: You know what, Let's ask Shared and Auto Tech and any listeners out there.
Speaker 1: If you guys know anybody they can do it.
Speaker 5: I almost wonder if our friends at Michael's Autobody would be a good fit for this.
Speaker 6: I could text Michael said and ask him.
Speaker 5: Would you ask him if that's something they would do? Because they're the best man. They have worked on so many of our cars. You can't even tell that were worked on. I mean, it's that incredible. So hold on a second, Let's ask Kevin Caukin and Suzanne. We don't even got to call Kevin. Let's just reach out. Suzanne can do that, reach out to Jeff, Kevin, and then of course Michael and get their ideas. Hold on a second, Lawrence all right, three ZHO three seven one three A two five five, John Jones and Tiger Insurance man open enrollment.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that real quick. When does it end?
Speaker 12: Officially January fifteenth? If if you've started the process through Connect for Health Colorado, you'll have until January seventeenth to complete that. But officially, technically it's January fifteenth.
Speaker 1: So who should be calling you guys? Right now?
Speaker 5: Let's get right down to the nitty gritty. Anybody on the exchange should be any I mean really, any employer should be I mean, give me an idea.
Speaker 1: Who should really call you before fifteenth?
Speaker 12: Well, certainly if you're an individual or family that has has not made a decision yet to buy to purchase health insurance for twenty ten twenty five, definitely please reach out.
Speaker 5: Wait you're talking? Is there a lot of people out there that simply have no coverage.
Speaker 12: Yeh, probably not. I mean most people, most people have it done and in place by the end of the first phase of open enrollment, so December fifteenth, for that January first effective date. But it is it's important just double check, double check to make sure that your.
Speaker 1: Old plan didn't get modify or cancel.
Speaker 12: That it was renewed if there are any changes to it. You do have until the fifteenth to ensure that you have coverage for the remainder of twenty twenty five effective February first. Now at this point, well.
Speaker 5: Well I'd say it's even more important because if we go back a year or two, what was.
Speaker 1: The one that went out of business?
Speaker 12: Well, so we had Bright Healthcare and Friday Health flans pretty much in the same like eight month period.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they both went out and we had people call in that moved so they weren't receiving any mail or notifications and their coverage went away.
Speaker 12: Well, thankfully, I mean thankfully, we have a very stable market right now. All the carriers who are offering plans in our state right now have been around for a long time, and so it's.
Speaker 5: Not here's what's amazing to mean something like that. There's a lot of people out there that probably don't realize. So let's say it's a couple and they've got a kid or two kids or whatever, and they're only making forty thousand or whatever. They're just you know, they're getting by. They have an apartment somewhere. They might not even realize what those tax credits mean. They might get coverage for almost nothing, and you can punch those numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 12: It's true because those numbers move a little bit every single year based on how it's calculated. And so you know, I talked to multiple clients where they didn't get a tax credit in twenty twenty four, they are getting one in twenty twenty five. So we've made some changes there, and that.
Speaker 5: One of them, if it is a couple, and possibly one of them is not employed now, so it doesn't matter if they were only a portion of the bread winning. That could drastically change where you get the tax credits.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, And that's to another good point is make sure a lot of times for people who by the playing through connect for ealth Colorado, it's kind of out of sight, out of mind. Oh, it's just out of our news but if there's changes to your household, if you have a child who's no longer part you know, a tax dependent, but they're still on your plan and you're getting a tax credit for them, that needs to be changed. If there's been any certainly like you said, changes to income, things like that. So it is important every single year to go back in and make sure that the information on the application is correct. These guys, everything is.
Speaker 5: What we call them every year. We usually end up staying with the same people Suzanna and I. But you guys shop everything for us. I mean, and it's crazy not to call it really is you guys.
Speaker 1: Just let's put it this way. There's no money out of pocket. Period.
Speaker 5: The insurance companies are the ones that pay you. It's not like people come out to pay for your advice. And what I love about you guys and why we personally use you for so many years. You're not like these eight hundred numbers. They have a reason to sell some plans. It's the bottom line. They make more in some plans than they do others. That's just the way the insurance biz goes. The people over at Integer Insurance, they haven't integrity. My god, that's the bottom line, they're gonna say what's best for your family, and they'll do it every year. Three oh three four six six fifty five hundred. And any questions you have on health insurance, he's in studio with us today, give us a call. But Integra Insurance three oh three four sixty six fifty five hundred or Integrainsurance.
Speaker 1: Dot com call now. If you haven't.
Speaker 3: Checked, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance. Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Two Kwindows dot com.
Speaker 5: You're looking for beautiful oupen windows. By the way, those windows are made right here in Colorado for Colorado's And here's why, man, The energy efficiency is pretty close to the drywall. With insulation and everything. These windows are great for mountain houses. They're absolutely beautiful, great warranties in Khwindows dot Com is a probably one of their biggest installers. I mean, they're just great. Go to khwindows dot com when you're looking for windows and reach out to them Khwindows dot com. Now, did we hear anything back, Suzanne from any of our automotive people for Lawrence.
Speaker 20: I have heard back from Michael Sato with Michael's autobody. He said they don't do it, but wild Child Customs down there in Castle Rock might be a good option. Still waiting to hear back from our own car guys, Jeffyk and Kevin Call.
Speaker 1: So, Lawrence, one we want you to check is wild What is called?
Speaker 20: It is called wild Child Customs in Castle Rocks.
Speaker 1: Wild Child Customs. Got that I do?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, We're hopefully we get two more texts.
Speaker 5: I can even let you go, man, if you're gonna be listening, we'll say it over the air what they are, okay, okay? And then I want feedback from your brother. I mean, we're we're asking people that we know and trust, so they're gonna be good. But I want to know when it's all done, how good you follow absolutely, all right, thanks Lawrence three O three seven one three eight two five five. We're gonna have two lines open three zero three Martino.
Speaker 1: Susan, what is going on with you? Susan?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yes, how are you? Susan?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 17: Yes, Hello, I am doing well.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 6: My I have.
Speaker 21: A couple of.
Speaker 14: Friends eighty eight and seventy seven, and they have a homeowner's policy that I was shocked to find out sixteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, let's why hold on, Let's start over here because we had a very rocky start.
Speaker 5: I think we each said hello seventy five times. So let me ask you this, Susan. The people live in the same house or two different homes.
Speaker 14: They live in the same house.
Speaker 1: And their homeowners each year is how much.
Speaker 14: They're built for This year is going to be over twenty two thousand. They're built from last.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, wait, I thought you said. I thought you said sixteen hundred. Wait a second, I mean, who are these the Rockefellers.
Speaker 1: What kind of house is this?
Speaker 14: It is a plane Jane little house in Boulder County. I had State Farm give me a quote, and I went down line by line and I got him a quote with a million dollar umbrella policy for five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, why are they why didn't they switch to that?
Speaker 5: I don't like State Farm, but why would they renew that twenty two thousand dollars? And what insurance company is charging that amount?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 14: So it's a farmer's insurance and it is written the group is Crest Insurance and Longmont.
Speaker 1: Twenty two thousand for the year, and then you quoted it for five thousand, five.
Speaker 14: Thousand from State Farm.
Speaker 1: Now why Okay, let's just go to the real basics. So you are already did a lot of the legwork here. So what is your question for me?
Speaker 14: I was wondering if there was any way I mean, is there any way to get any of their money back? I mean, were they just ripped off all these years because they're older and taken.
Speaker 1: Advantage of Well to me, it sure sounds like it what I would like. Can you get do you happen to have? Listen?
Speaker 5: I don't think we're going to get the money back, period, but I do want to check into this for another reason. I want to see if these brokers did something wrong. I really do. So when I say there's no way to get money back. That might not be true. I need to know what's going on, though, I need a copy of the policy they have. Let me put you on hold. Listen, Susan, I really want to dig into this one. The difference between five and twenty two thousand is insane. I got to make sure the coverage is very similar.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on here, but this could be something really bad.
Speaker 1: We just got to look at it. Susan.
Speaker 5: Please get me those docks and hold on the phone. Two lines open, three oh three Martino.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 3: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Rio News.
Speaker 1: So you don't have un anxious ass as you can.
Speaker 8: So that's gonna help coming.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 4: This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tol Martinez.
Speaker 1: Welcome my friends to the only show it's kind.
Speaker 5: We're here to solve problems and answer questions, take complaints. Hey, listen, if you've been ripped off or taking advantage of you know, we really do dig in. We really want to help you. I want to recoup money for you more than anything, but we also want to protect you. So if something's going on in your life right now and you're not so sure, maybe maybe a few hairs on the back of your neck are standing up. You're like, yeah, I don't know if I can trust this contractor. I mean, give us a call. It's good to get help prior to getting ripped off as well.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: We have dealt with a lot of cases. We've going to do some updates in studio with me. By the way, John Jones Integra Insurance and there are healthcare experts, man, they really are our health insurance experts. I do want to tell everybody out there though, that this hour, my friends, This hour is brought to you by Frank Duran, the real estate man.
Speaker 1: I love Frank. He has saved us so much money and he has made us so much money. He's one of the best realtors out there. And if you want to sell your house, I want you to call Frank check him out at Frank Duran Holmes dot com. Now, John Jones Junior, and John, I'm going to go to you with this poll behind motor in just second, I promise, and we do have lines open three oh three seven, one, three eight, two five five. You've got any questions, you got any problems. We love going after the bad guys. Three oh three Martino, three oh three Martino. By the way, you can join us on YouTube and you can hear us talk to her in the brakes.
Speaker 5: You go to YouTube dot com. You type in troubleshoot her network. You'll find our live stream. It's every day mountains own time ten am to two pm. You can join the chat. You can ask questions there. And thinking about that, we had a good question from someone, uh someone on Todd on YouTube is getting ready to turn sixty three? Okay, when does he are wondering what kind of coverage he should get with medicare?
Speaker 1: In other words, should I get advantage?
Speaker 5: In fact, tell us really quick medicare advantage versus medicare with supplements.
Speaker 1: What's the difference.
Speaker 8: Try to be quick about that.
Speaker 12: A supplement simply does what it sounds is supplements Medicare. So Medicare A and B remains your primary health insurance coverage, and then you have supplements that you could select from a supplement from multiple that would supplement and fill in. It's also called medic gaps. So you've heard different terminology Medicare, supplement, metic gap, they're synonymous. They fill in the gaps or supplement original Medicare.
Speaker 5: For example, if I have original Medicare, sure and I go into the doctors for anything with the exception of a physical each year, Okay, if I go in.
Speaker 1: Do I have a copay? Generally, well I have to pay whatever twenty.
Speaker 12: Well, so that would be Medicare Part B. That's your outpatient care. That's no.
Speaker 1: But you're saying that that's a supplement.
Speaker 12: Well, well, so you you would have a you get Medicare Part A and then you apply for me or you get you pay for Medicare Part B. You a monthly premium for Medicare Part B. You have to buy a gearty for free if you want to supplement or an advantage plan. I mean and is certainly recommended because Medicare Part A is hospitalization. Medicare Part B is your outpatient care. That would be like your LAS. That's what I want to services, X rays, things like that, durble medical equipment under Medicare Part B and so yes, under Medicare Part B, you have a Part B deductible. It's two hundred and fifty seven dollars. Next year, then you have twenty percent co insurance. Or next year it's this year. Now that we're in twenty twenty five, so then you have twenty percent co insurance. The supplements, depending on what supplement you have, might take some of that up.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I want to dig into it a little more so I truly understand it because I'm not close to that age yet. So if i have Medicare Part A.
Speaker 5: And B only, sure, and I go into a hospital and i end up I'm fighting something horrible and I've got a two hundred thousand dollars bill, right, are you telling me I'm paying twenty percent?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: No, no, no, that's Part A. So PARTA is hospitalization, it covers everything. Well, no, parday, you have a deductible as well, and that's days one through sixty in the hospital, day sixty one through ninety you pay a co insurance idea, how much that is it's a little more than it's like sixteen thirty I'm trying for twenty twenty five, sixteen thirty thirty seven right around there. I can look it up specifically for twenty twenty five years number to increase a little bit, but it's one thousand, six hundred thirty is that's your maximum, that's your deductible, and that's that's separated by sixty days, and so it's not an annual deductible twenty percent there not on that one. Now on b that's for days one through sixty. Then once you hit day sixty one in the hospital becomes a per day co insurance, and then day six ninety, how.
Speaker 1: Much roughly is the cod day the per day it's.
Speaker 12: Four hundred and thirty in twenty twenty four to fourth off the top, but it's we're four to thirty right around there. I can again, I can give you the exactly wait a minute per day day sixty one through ninety, and then days ninety one through one hundred and fifty that doubles per day, and then day one hundred and fifty one and on.
Speaker 1: And these are life most people would be bankrupt.
Speaker 12: Medicare pays nothing after day one hundred and fifty one in the day one hundred and fifty in the hospital. Oh, that's why a supplement exists. So a supplement.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I want to go to b real quick. So you have to go in for a cat scan or something like that. You end up paying twenty percent with a maximum of what.
Speaker 12: For the year, There is no maximum and again and that's after you're deductive, okay.
Speaker 1: And that's why people by the supplet.
Speaker 12: Exactly to fill in those gaps to give you that.
Speaker 1: Now how much?
Speaker 5: And I know it's all based on income and social security and everything else, but generally speaking, I don't know if you know a media number, but what do people spend on just Part A in Part B out of their social security?
Speaker 12: So for most people, Part A is free. You've been paying into that work hours all you've been most people are already paid for it. Part B the base premium is one hundred and eighty five this year, and so you're going to pay that. And if you're taking social Security, that comes automatically out of your social security. If you're not taking Social Security, you pay that.
Speaker 5: Core is that one hundred and eighty five a year? No, No, that's monthly monthly, So you're paying roughly twenty four hundred.
Speaker 12: Correct, And that's the base premium for Part B. It is correct that if you've had higher income in there are it's called ERMA and the adjustment amount it could be higher, and there's different levels of IRMA IR.
Speaker 5: So right there, you're getting twenty four hundred out of your Social Security per year roughly average Joe. Right, Okay, Now let's talk supplements. If I wanted to supplement that covers all the gaps, is there such thing?
Speaker 12: The most comprehensive now is the Plan G would be your most comprehensive Medicare supplement. It's going to cover everything, all your Part E so inpatient hospital expenses and your Part B twenty percent. The only thing the Plan G does not cover is that part be deductible.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, hold on, so but this part GE this sounds incredible because we already know if you're day sixty one in the hospital, your four hundred plus out of pocket every single day, right, So if you have this, you're not correct.
Speaker 1: And then if you. And then is.
Speaker 5: There a cap still I think you said one hundred and fifty days in the host.
Speaker 12: The Plan G is going to take care of all your part eg.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And let's say let's go back to average Joe. How much is that part?
Speaker 12: It depends. It depends where you live. It depends on your rating area for most people Colorado right here, Well, I understand, but different areas. There are different rating areas within the state of Colorado. And so, but for most people, we find the Plan G. For a mal if you're turning sixty five, you're in that one thirty to one sixty a month range. For a female anywhere between one fifteen.
Speaker 8: Change.
Speaker 12: Well dependent, I mean for some people and for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: If you ever need that coverage, you had shape sir, my god, one day in the hospital, day sixty one pays for three months.
Speaker 17: It is.
Speaker 12: It is the most popular plan when it comes to a medica.
Speaker 5: And then how about how about does that cover any kind of medication whatsoever?
Speaker 12: No, So if you have a supplement that would be Medicare Part D, you do need to get a separate prescription.
Speaker 5: How does that work? Could how much is that? And basically does that cover everything?
Speaker 12: No? No, it certainly depends. And so that's what we do when we are, you know, fact finding and we're doing the needs analysis with our clients. We're getting that information out of your prescriptions and we can put that through Medicare dot go and see which plan is going to be best for you, because those are those Medicare part deprescription drug plans are offered by private health insurance companies and depending on what your prescription drug needs are, it could be different. What is best for you?
Speaker 5: Now, listen, I got to take this break and then when we come back, I'm going to jump right over to the phones. But the other thing, I heard a nightmare story from Suzanne's mother. They're on advantage, and I want to run this by you. I just heard it about a week ago when we were out visiting them. But it's crazy. I'm starting to think, and there's a lot of people out there listening. I don't know if you agree with me or not, because I haven't had either. But I heard advantage can be an absolute nightmare depending on where you live, what coverage. But we'll dig into that in a second. I think there's some benefits to it, especially if you're very low income but.
Speaker 3: Holdline, go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't forget about Compass Insurance in factor behind the scenes right now, trying to help that lady out take act canceled because of her neighbor basically destroying your ceiling and some other stuff.
Speaker 1: But you send over your deck page.
Speaker 5: They're going to shop thirty companies, but more importantly, they're going to make sure you're not under insured. You realize all the people in Boulder for the Boulder fires, ninety five percent of them were under insured. A lot of them lost their house and didn't have enough money to rebuild. I mean, it was really a sad deal. We've appreciated in value in homes in Colorado so much. You better make sure but call Compass up, go to Compass Insurance dot com and please check them out. It's really important stuff. I'm looking at these fires in California. My goodness, man, I remember the boulderfires. Suzannah and I were flying out to go. I think we were going to Las.
Speaker 1: Vegas or something New years yeah, like two years ago or whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. The plane it was literally the day of the fires. The plane was jumping up and down. I couldn't figure out how the wings were staying on. It was kind of funny, you know. It was a frontier flight, so it's like a city bus basically, and everybody's talking and just having kind of a good time. We're going to Vegas and man, and that thing started bouncing. You could have heard a pin drop in that bad boy.
Speaker 1: Uh man, I'm glad those planes have engineers behind them.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna go back. I still want to understand the advantage. We're gonna go back to that. But John's got a problem with a pull behind motor. We do have lines open three oh three seven, one, three eight, two five five or the easiest number is three oh three Martino. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, tell whomever you need, but we can help you out. Three oh three Martino twenty four seven three zero three Martino were helping.
Speaker 1: Troubleshooter dot com. Hey John, what's going on?
Speaker 23: So I bought a pull behind mower, which is quite large. It's about the size of a small car. I would say, sure. And what happened was is, you know, they delivered it. This came from dr Power Company, who is owned by jen Rack, and they they just dumped it off at the end of my driveway because they said they couldn't bring it down. So when they did, they kind of damaged the container that it came in. Well, the first time I used the mower, it broke, so I, you know, called their service department. They sent out another part. Well and behold, it broke again. So anyway, I told them we're done with this. I'm not you know this is this cost me forty five hundred dollars with the warranty and whatnot.
Speaker 1: How BIG's the deck on it?
Speaker 11: Fifty two inches?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking on their website. Is why I see their forty two inch When I don't see the fifty two. And I'm curious, just from what you're saying, though, is there any kind of money back guarantee on these? I don't see anything like that. I realize you've had a couple problems that.
Speaker 11: This is what I'm getting to.
Speaker 23: So I called the Better Business Bureau and they, you know, gave me their spiel, and I called Visa.
Speaker 17: So I got my money back.
Speaker 23: Oh so in the meantime, you know, they said that they were going to come pick this up. So you know, I made arrangement. I got it back on their pallette, which was a nightmare. And I thought to myself, well this, you know, I'll put it on a utility trailer to make it easy for the guy to pick it up. Well, they sent a shipper out. Well, the first day I waited all day. The shipper never showed up, so that pissed me off. So the second day, the shipper showed up and he last at me. He goes, well, how do you expect me to get that on my truck?
Speaker 1: Well, John, let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: When they dropped it off the first time, it was on a pallette just at the top of your driveway, right, correct.
Speaker 23: But I didn't see him drop it off because I was at work.
Speaker 5: That's fine. So now you have it. I'm trying to picture this. You have it on a trailer, that's like, what like a car trailer? You have the palette on yeah, like.
Speaker 23: It's a utility trailer.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then how would this guy normally do it? What kind of pallet jack.
Speaker 1: Did he have?
Speaker 11: He didn't have anything?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, let's say it was on the ground. How was he going to get it into the truck?
Speaker 23: That's what I want to know. He just laughed at me and went about his business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but there's got to be a little more to this, John, I mean, really, if would he have laughed at you? Would he have laughed if you if it was on the ground, you know.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 23: I don't But I gave him specific instruction to bring a forklift so they could put it in their vehicle.
Speaker 10: I told them that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get it, But I mean still, there's two things here. First of all, I want to know this. If it was on the ground, do you think I know, neither of us will ever know. Do you think he would have got it into the trailer?
Speaker 23: No, if he didn't have the means to get it off my ba.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough if you if he can't, if he couldn't get it off the ground, then I assume he couldn't get it off the trailer. He's not going to get it into the truck. So I assume the next thing you do is you call up who.
Speaker 23: So I called dr back, yeah, and I said, listen, you guys are wasting my time with this thing. And they said, well, we'll find you a shipper. Well, you know they they're really good at dragging their feet.
Speaker 5: Now, wait a second. When you said they'll find you a shipper. Who found that shipper we just talked about?
Speaker 4: They did?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 23: They did?
Speaker 1: Okay, keep going, I'm sorry, keep going.
Speaker 23: Yeah, that's all they're doing, uh with the shipper.
Speaker 5: Okay, So they said they're going to find a shipper. So now where are we at?
Speaker 23: So they called, and you know, they couldn't give me a time or anything else.
Speaker 11: And I told him, I.
Speaker 23: Said, listen, it's ready for pickup. I don't know what you want.
Speaker 17: I'm going to do. Well.
Speaker 23: A couple of months went by in this thing sitting on the back of my utility trail.
Speaker 1: We're wait a second, my God, I think I know where this is going, but keep going. So is it still at the top of your driveway?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 23: Okay, So I yanked it off my trailer, and you know the container was that I had it and you know, pretty much destroyed because it was really cheap anyway, So they have a lot of stipulations on how they want this thing returned.
Speaker 24: I did.
Speaker 15: I had it.
Speaker 23: Ready to go, but now you know it's not.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 23: Back in October, they hired an attorney and said, well, they want their money back, and I'm like, I'm not giving you money back for a broken mower.
Speaker 13: You know, we've we've.
Speaker 23: Gone down this road. Well they said, well, you know, we'll get back to you and let you know. Well last week they finally got back to me and they said, well, you know, we want the mower back or you can pay the summ And I said, well, listen, I'm not putting it back on the palette. It took me almost three hours to put it on the palette. I mean, I'm a one man bend and nothing enormous, you know, And I think the palette broke apart because the way they put it at the end of my driveway. He couldn't He claimed that he couldn't come down my driveway because there's you know, it's just a gravel road.
Speaker 5: All right, hold on, let me let me take this break. I'll come back to you first, I promise. Three oh three seven one three a two five five. I'm interested if they actually summoned them to court, if they're threatening it, did they turn it over to collections? I mean, I'm dying to hear the rest of the story. Three oh three seven one to three, Martino.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content, wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three oh three seven one three a two five five Three oh three Martino, you've been ripped off and taking advantage of we got some lines open three zero three seven one three A two five five. So just to recap real quick, John called up. He bought a d R. Horton mower deck. I've seen these guys advertise on TV quite a bit, but anyhow, Uh, it's a pretty big mower deck, fifty two inch. You drag it behind your tractor and basically a cussalon for you. So it got there, it broke twice. He figured out how to get a refund from him. They actually issue to MA refund, so he has the money at this point, and they sent out a truck to pick it up. When they sent the truck out, the guy didn't have a pallet jack and there was no way to get it into his truck, according to the caller. So he called back to company d R. Hort and they said, okay, we're going to arrange another truck. But then at that point months went by, right.
Speaker 23: John, Yeah, so we are in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so months go by and it's still there.
Speaker 5: So finally, I assume you pulled it back down the driveway, you unloaded it, because you probably had to use that utility trailer for something else, right, Yeah.
Speaker 23: That's why I had to unload it, and I actually put it in my garage to keep it out of the elements. I mean, you know, I'm not gonna be a jerk, and uh yeah.
Speaker 8: I got you ruined.
Speaker 1: So but now they hired an attorney.
Speaker 23: And they're threatening me that they want their money back or put it back on the palette and get it all, you know, dressed up again for pickup.
Speaker 1: And I told them, well, okay, so they are offering that though. They're saying if you get it back on the palette and get it into whatever container, whatever they're saying needs to be done, that it'll be said and done.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 23: But the thing is I don't have that container anymore because it fell apart taking it off.
Speaker 5: Well, can they ship you one? Can you call them up and say that container is no good? In fact, when you guys dropped it off originally you damaged it. And now that we've moved it so many times, can you send me another container?
Speaker 23: Well? I should do that because but the way that this attorney's wording things, you know, if you're not able to follow through on the instruction, smart client, they will not send another carrier to pick it up. And you owe this much money.
Speaker 5: John I would simply reach out to them for a container for it, or tell the attorney, hey, listen, I'm willing to do this, but I need a container for it. That container is in shambles, it's unusable. I mean, here's your other option, John, I mean, honestly, your other option is.
Speaker 10: They send a container when the truck comes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or maybe I don't know how that would work, but possibly it's not like they're their trucks. If they got to ship the container to the ship, or they might as well ship it to John.
Speaker 1: But maybe, Doc, maybe that's not a bad idea. But I would try to go that route.
Speaker 5: Because what's going to happen is they are going to come after you, and I think at this point they would have a chance in court of winning. I mean, it's I think it's worth them shipping you the container in doing it and having that real conversation because the other part is if they come after you, it's going to come down to what a judge thinks of it. The judge is going to look at the money transactions. It's gonna say, hey, this guy John's got all the money, but he still has his lawnmower, and that's just not right, and you're gonna say, well, I had it all loaded up and a truck came, but the guy didn't even have a pallet jack and it's been a nightmare, and now they want me to reload it and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But that could go either way in courts my point.
Speaker 8: John, Yeah, I'm reading their return policy.
Speaker 23: The thing is is, I'm willing to give it back to them. There's never been a doubt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they're not going to send someone out to load it up from your garage into a container onto the pallette and then bring it to the top of your driveway. I truly believe you're asking too much out of them. I think it would be great if they were doing it. Mitri read me what D. R. Horton says about returns.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's pretty clear. It's right there on their websites.
Speaker 9: So they do acknowledge the fact that the shipper may no longer have the original packaging, so they say that it needs to be repacked in equivalent packaging, and it also needs to be on a pallette and it cannot exceed the footprint of the palette. So if John gets an equivalent package and I'm not saying that's going to be convenient, but maybe build one out of a plywood yeah, or a couple of refrigerator boxes, or.
Speaker 1: Ask them to ship one.
Speaker 8: Well, I doubt that they're going to do that.
Speaker 9: That's gonna be super expensive to send an LTL truck over there with an empty box. And John needs to go to one of the industrial locations down there in Boulder and pick up a palette of appropriate size. You can get that for free. So John, I'm not saying it's I mean, I do recognize that it's gonna be a huge inconvenience.
Speaker 1: And when you agree to it when you bought that. When you bought that, you agreed to that. When you got that refund, you agreed to get it back to him in the condition of what they want it back. Listen, Man, I can tell you just think you got screwed on this whole deal, but I'm telling you I don't think you did.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can.
Speaker 5: Dig those heels in deeper, and you know, roll the dice when you go to court. But honestly, my gut feeling is you just get it packed up and done before you're looking at attorney's fees and you're looking at paying these people for it because you can't get it back. I just think you're asking for more trouble John.
Speaker 9: Oh, it possibly triple damage is because this sounds like conversion if they really wanted to.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they get that, but maybe. I mean the whole point is it's a wall of the dice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they could ask for it. That would be up to him to prove it.
Speaker 13: They could come.
Speaker 15: They could just come get them, John, They're not gonna do that.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, I can tell because I'm a fellow hardhead. You're hard headed, and I'm trying to really tell you. Seriously, Man, I'm not kidding, and I've dug in before and it's cost me. I'm telling you, looking at this from the outside on both sides, it's remarkable. You even got a refund on it. You did great doing that. I think you really need to get it packaged up. Maybe find a handyman or someone that can come package it up and get it ready for you for a couple hundred bucks or something. I mean, think of something outside the box to get it done, or do it yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean that's that.
Speaker 5: I've already give you the risk assessment on it, and it could be a lot worse than just having to pay for that mower deck.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, John, I do a pre she ate to call. What did you think about that, Deputy Doc? What do you think? Honestly?
Speaker 10: I think you're right. I think according to what Dmitri said, he's got it. He's obligated to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean if someone wants it back, you know, not everybody's Amazon. What I mean by that? I find it remarkable. I see Suzanne return stuff to what is it, Whole Foods?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for Amazon stuff.
Speaker 1: They'll box it up right there. Yeah, it could be a toaster.
Speaker 5: You bring the toaster to Whole Foods, they box it up and send it back to Amazon.
Speaker 1: It costs you zero. I mean that's great. I love that Amazon.
Speaker 6: I don't think they take pull behind mowers.
Speaker 1: No, they're not going to take a pull behind mower.
Speaker 10: But just as it aside, it's not Dr Horton. Dal Horton is a home builder.
Speaker 1: Oh who is a Dr? Dr More's no, it's Dr pardon me, no, it's Dr hold on man, now, it's gonna drive me nuts.
Speaker 5: DR Power equipment, right, it's Dr Power. Yeah, I see him advertised all the time. They're the ones that have the big uh the brushwhacker. Man, it's like a weed whacker. They can take down a small tree.
Speaker 10: I think I'm four inches in diameter.
Speaker 1: Man, stuff, it is good stuff.
Speaker 5: These fires are raging in California, folks. It's really a it's a bad deal. I was just reading they actually ran out of water in the hydrants.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely unbelievable.
Speaker 6: The sad mark.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Thousands of people have already lost their homes. I think they said a thousand buildings.
Speaker 6: A couple of people have died. If you haven't seen that yet.
Speaker 1: I did not see that.
Speaker 10: Leave California and come here.
Speaker 9: Oh man, there's a There is a stunning video of the fire department using a D nine bulldozer yesterday, cars moving, shoving abandoned cars off the road.
Speaker 5: People pulling suitcases down the road because they're stuck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and unfortunately they took their keys with them, so nobody's able to so the fireman can't move the cars.
Speaker 8: So they're using a bulldozer to push them out of the way.
Speaker 1: So ye, literally, fire trucks can get up. I don't even know what a fire truck.
Speaker 5: I realize you can put water in a fire truck, but when the hydrants are empty.
Speaker 1: I mean, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 9: It's just a few hundred gallons in the fire truck and that's designed to provide an initial fire suppression service while they're hooking it up to a hydrant.
Speaker 1: And they can't fly airplanes one hundred mile an hour winds.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's done, It's a done deal.
Speaker 7: O are aware that the wonderful, very intelligent state of California and the mayor cut the budget on fire.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Million dollar cut last year it was how many seventeen million dollars cut from the LA Fire Department. That was the second biggest budget cut last year in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 10: These had to pay for the migrants somehow.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I've got a couple people on YouTube, not a lot, but like, oh what is what do liberals have to do with that?
Speaker 1: And I'm going to give a story when we come back.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell a story about UCLA Reagan Hospital. UCLA one of the best, the best hospitals in the world.
Speaker 1: John, you're in the business, would you agree with that?
Speaker 12: It's known to be a very good hospital.
Speaker 5: Most prestigious hospital around UCLA. And this is a first hand account of someone's experience there for four or five days. And it's gonna blow you away when you hear it, it's gonna blow you away.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 3: Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one.
Speaker 12: Help.
Speaker 3: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Relliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three three seven one three eight two five five. We've got open lines. First time in the show. You got a problem question? Anything we want to hear from you? Three zero three Martino. I love sinking my teeth into people that do bad things. I don't care if their contractors. Honestly, if you listen to the show, I don't care. There's a lot of landlords getting a little nutty. These days to be quite honest. Now I want to talk about this hospital real quick. Doc, I want you to chime in on this, and I'm talking about a first hand somebody that lived through this last week. Was it last week, about a month ago, within the last month, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles Hospital. It's renowned. I mean people go from all over the country to go there. I mean it's really like.
Speaker 8: A big deal.
Speaker 5: So these people flew there. In fact, they had They're on Medicare, and they had the best plan you can get. I mean they probably had g right. So they go out there. They want to see an expert for what they're seeking help for. They get out there, and I'm going to bring John Junior into this because I've talked to him about this case. He knows about it. He knows the people as well. So they show up and they can't even get a room. Is that correct, John? I mean literally can't get a room.
Speaker 12: Correct. Everyone was full and overflowing. I mean they were overflowing for.
Speaker 10: You have an employment with the specific yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, So they're twenty five percent or thirty percent over capacity when they show up. And I want people to understand this has nothing to do with the fires. This has to do with homelessness and immigration more than anything period. The hospital is one hundred and thirty percent capacity. So they're there, they fly out there, they have an appointment everything doc.
Speaker 1: They end up in a.
Speaker 5: Hallway John originally, so they're in a hallway in the hospital with was there even partitions set up?
Speaker 12: I'm not certain of that.
Speaker 5: So I mean basically they're in a hallway, the patient or the woman is actually I assume in a gurny or a bed or a portable bed or something, and then the husband is given basically a lawn chair or an office chair to sit in. So as it goes on, that lasted how many.
Speaker 1: Days, four or five days, four or five days there, four or five days there.
Speaker 6: She did get a partition for a smedge of privacy.
Speaker 5: So right towards the last day they were there, I believe he said, they put him in an er room that had four other people in there with some curtains you can pull around.
Speaker 1: So they ended up in this.
Speaker 5: Remember this is one of the most renowned hospitals, but don't forget it's in Los Angeles and we know what's happened there and once again nothing to do with these fires going on. So it's their last night there. They haven't been able to take a shower, either of them the whole time, because you simply have no shower. There is no place to take a shower, correct, John, I believe.
Speaker 12: That was the case, y'all. Yeah, you're not doing that period of time, not doing that period of time.
Speaker 8: No, he could.
Speaker 5: They couldn't take a shower. On the very last day when they're in the er. They have a community shower. So after four days with an appointment being their note room, living in the hallway at this quote prestigious hospital, basically they're finally able to use the shower, a community shower with like, you know, ten other people or however that looks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's not definitely by far a private shower.
Speaker 10: See the doctor that had an employment with.
Speaker 5: Oh, certainly, certainly, okay, the doctor. I don't think they have any complaints about the doctor. Now here's the part that blows me away.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: So the husband gets up to the last morning, the last morning, gets up to use the restroom in you know, in the early morning whatever, or he walks into the restroom. There's a homeless guy or who he assumes is homeless. Buck naked, absolutely, buck naked, standing there when you first walk in the restroom, not not in a stall, Buck naked, taking a on the floor.
Speaker 6: Dumping all over the floor.
Speaker 1: It's beyond all over the floor.
Speaker 6: Market's beyond the beyond.
Speaker 5: It's I could not believe this story and this couple. I believe one hundred and fifty percent one of our most prestigious hospitals in the country due to immigration, illegal immigration, and due to liberal views in California. With the homelessness, I mean, this has come to a new a new realm to me.
Speaker 10: Well, why do you think Trump won?
Speaker 1: Well, of course that's why he won.
Speaker 5: But still, as a doctor, have you ever seen in a hospital something like that going on for four days?
Speaker 1: No, it's unheard of. You're the loss for words.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, there's nothing to say except it's our insane immigration policy.
Speaker 1: Well, in the homelessness, and both of them compounded, and.
Speaker 20: They said the other hospitals had the same.
Speaker 1: Problem and they are to be moved to another one.
Speaker 5: And they said, well, that's gonna You're nothing's gonna happen. You're still gonna be stuck three oh three seven one three A two five five.
Speaker 1: I'd loved to hear from you. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're contenth.
Speaker 3: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped off News so you don't have to lose.
Speaker 12: Run in just the same, keep your day job Mark show Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 4: Come man, This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez.
Speaker 1: Welcome my friends to the only show of its kind.
Speaker 5: We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. Maybe, my friends, you've been ripped off by a contractor, or maybe anybody, a landlord, a dentist, a moving company, pretty much you name it. We've heard the problem. We've handled the problem. We've recovered over three hundred I'd say more like four hundred million dollars in cash, merchandise exchanges refunds over a forty five almost forty five year period. In fact, Martino is the only host. No, yeah, he's the only host forty five years on the air in the country. I don't know about other countries, but that's a long time, same show, same host, forty five years.
Speaker 1: There's nobody else.
Speaker 5: I think the closest would be Howard Stern, but it's not the same amount of time.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy. So that's it. You need help.
Speaker 5: We got one line open three O three seven one three eight two five five. Of course, anytime, you know, it's so funny when people say, Mark, you're getting political.
Speaker 1: I'll get these emails.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I guess, so, I guess everything's political now though. I mean, you talk about a homeless problem to the point where when people go to a hospital in Los Angeles, one of the best hospitals in the country, they make an arrangement to fly there and see a particular doctor who specializes in their ailment, and you get there and it's thirty percent over capacity. You live in a hallway in the hospital for three days. On top of that, there's a homeless guy defecating in the bathroom, buck naked, basically running through the halls and just it's insane to think that's where Los Angeles has gone. And I'm afraid Denver's right around the corner. I was asking John Jones Junior, who's in studio with me, here's our health insurance expert. These guys at Integer Insurance know their business better than anybody else I've met, Suzanne and I and Martino, all of us have dealt with these guys for so many years, and you need to check.
Speaker 1: The bottom line.
Speaker 5: Is if you have not checked your your policy from last year, it might have changed. You want to make sure it's renewed. And more importantly, what would you say the most important reason to call John is? I would say to make sure it's the best coverage. I mean you might even be able to save money depending on because didn't you say the tax credits have changed?
Speaker 12: Well, so it's the tax am I okay, tax credit.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Tax credit eligibility is currently based on the affordability of the second lowest cost silver plan available to you. So you have Bronze planned Silver plans and Gold plans. Yeah, and so the second lowest cost Silver plan. If that that's less than approbably nine and a half percent of your income, then it's considered affordable. If it's more than that, then you're eligible for a tax credit. And that the premium of that second lowest cost Silver plan changes every year, so not my fixed And so so if rates are increasing and your income staying the same, then there is a potential you might be eligible for a time.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you another reason. I'll tell you another reason. I don't care if you have coverage now or not. I'll tell you why it's important to call right now. Let's say you had a Silver plan last year, and let's say something happened last year and you're getting ready to have a surgery done and you're planning it out.
Speaker 1: It's not like an emergency thing. Maybe it's a eye surgery and nose surgery, some form of surgery done that gets planned out.
Speaker 5: It's not an emergency, and there's lots of them. You might be better off getting a better plan right now. Just to talk about the out of pocket coming I mean, really, depending on your needs coming up in this year, wouldn't you say it's smart to shop big time.
Speaker 12: Well since sure needs change, right, and so that's part of the process of our conversation with our clients. My conversation with my clients is what are those needs, and let's start there, and then let's what are your wants? Right, We can we can expand from that what gives you peace of mind, But certainly with needs, absolutely, because plans do change a little bit every year as well, So it's always worth that that needs analysis, speaking with somebody who can help walk you through that and through the math. And I get health is not linear, right, you can, you can. We can do our best to say, hey, this this based on what we understand, this is the best plan for you, and then it doesn't work out that way. That does happen sometimes because health isn't a fixed linear thing.
Speaker 8: But but if.
Speaker 12: You're overall the way I look, if you're four or five years or four out of five years or eight out of ten years, you're right about the way you bought that health insurance plan, then most most likely you're gonna save money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to just make the call and don't call these places on TV. You're gonna be talking to someone I don't even know where they're at. It could be someone in China for that matter. I have no idea who you're talking to when you call Dmitri.
Speaker 8: Hey, Mark, I have a question for John.
Speaker 9: Let's say hypothetically a guy doesn't have health insurance at all right now, not through an employer, not personally, nothing, and the guy misses this open enrollment period that ends next week, if I understand correctly, and then if he decides to get health insurance next month.
Speaker 8: What does he do.
Speaker 12: He would have to have a qualifying life event.
Speaker 8: So without a qualifying without a.
Speaker 12: Qualifying life event, then you just have to wait until that next time or have a qualifying life event at some point.
Speaker 5: So the scary part about that, though, Dmitri is imagine something happens to it.
Speaker 10: That's why I was a buy private insurance. It's just all about Medicare. But you can always buy private insurance.
Speaker 12: Well, that's what I was asking, not an affordable care qualified plan. There are other options that exist out there. There are very few and far between in our state, and they're not comprehensive coverage and existing conditions.
Speaker 9: So it's pretty low quality insurance. So somebody could buy it. But if the tree, if the trigger for shopping is a medical event, then you're not going to get screwed.
Speaker 8: So what do you do?
Speaker 12: You would you would have to wait until that next open enrollment period.
Speaker 8: Or qualifying life.
Speaker 5: Now, well, you go to the hospital for emergency treatment, they're forced to treat you. And I don't mean that in a bad way, but they got to treat you.
Speaker 8: There, and then you're going to be stuck with a beer.
Speaker 5: And be stuck with a fifty thousand dollars bill if not two hundred thouars.
Speaker 10: There are It's called personal responsibility.
Speaker 8: I'm not arguing that it's not and I'm not saying that's really wise.
Speaker 16: Too bad if you if you want to take a chance and not enroll, Oh it's crazy not to have coverage. It's your responsibility to get healthcare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but his real question was can you sign up in the middle of the year and it doesn't matter if an event happens or not.
Speaker 12: No, there are a lot of qualifying life events, and our state even has one called tax time enrollment qualifying life event. If you don't have health insurance and you discover that you would be eligible for a tax credit and you check a box on your taxes saying I don't have Healton urance and I found out I don't have or that I get tax credits, then that could open up a window for you to be able to buy hosts.
Speaker 5: So people that maybe even misopen enrollment, it's still worth.
Speaker 12: To call to you, guys, we will explore all of that. Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 1: In general, you're crazy to wait after open enrollment.
Speaker 12: I certainly recommend taking care of it now.
Speaker 8: Tax return loophole. Do you have to wait until April fifteenth? Or could you just do your taxes.
Speaker 12: Or whatever you have to have to submit your taxes by the deadline and have that box checked.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy. April sixteenth.
Speaker 9: Even if you can check the box, you're still stuck without insurance.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 5: All right, Pete's got an issue, and I can't believe it's Suzanne. You already know what's going to happen here. I'm already taking deep breaths. I'm going into my yoga breathing because I am, in my opinion, these people have lied to me personally indirectly multiple times now, So I think what I'm going to do now, and I'm going to let Pete talk. But I think I'm going to give out some of the contact information that we have for Pantasy Life. But Pete, what is your issue with Panacea?
Speaker 13: It's not really an issue. I just can't seem to get a phone number so that I can call them. We made an order for some product of the CBD product over a month ago, and if you pay for it shows that it's yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Paid for it. And the tracking so if you look, they gave you a tracking number.
Speaker 5: Is that correct, yes, sir, And the tracking number says it hasn't moved.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's there.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you you're.
Speaker 5: You're one of so many now, and all I hear from the owner, Leslie is it's the post office problem. So now this all started over a month ago with numerous calls. You're not the only one, Pete. Honest to god, I wouldn't use these people anymore. And it really hurts me to say that, because I used to love these guys when Jamie did, when Jamie worked for him, and Jamie parted ways with him last year, and I'm telling you when to hell if he went.
Speaker 8: He was a lynch pin.
Speaker 5: He made sure he held the whole company together. He was the doctor he was everything.
Speaker 20: At this point, shouldn't they just be disputing their credit card just I don't find a different company, Tom.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, their thieves, and Suzanne just said the exact thing.
Speaker 1: Say it again.
Speaker 20: I think you should dispute your credit card charge and go with a different company.
Speaker 6: Maybe we can get some referrals for you. On the show.
Speaker 5: Thanking Panacea, I think she's lying to me. How many times can the post office screw up and not ship multiple orders? And here's what they do? Do you guys realize what I could do right now with the shipping label. I can go to FedEx. I can get a shipping label, and I can assign it and give it to Doc. He goes on there and yes, there it is. It's Doc in his address, but it says it hasn't been picked up yet. And just because I give you a tracking number doesn't mean I shipped the damn thing. A tracking number means anything. In fact, I think con artists use tracking numbers to fool people. And I'm not saying these guys are kind.
Speaker 1: Of artists, but Leslie, God, I hope you go back and listen to this.
Speaker 5: We talked good about you, guys, forever because you did good. Now I can't believe. I can't believe how many complaints we're getting.
Speaker 20: We're getting them almost weekly now mon they're more.
Speaker 1: Than weekly, some multiple weeks. I would not use Panacea.
Speaker 6: I would not see Life Sciences is what they're called.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't use their products.
Speaker 5: And it's unfortunate because the people that use their products for numerous years.
Speaker 1: We haven't endorsed them for years, I mean years.
Speaker 5: But back when we did it, I still up till six months ago or whenever Jamie was there, we would have people call up saying this is the best CBD product we ever had. But you know what, if they can take your money and not fulfill the order to me to me, in my opinion, that's what I call a thief at some point. And Leslie, I want to see your text again. You know the last one was I'm going to take a break. I'm a little late. I'm going to read Leslie's text, her last one to me about a different client.
Speaker 3: After this, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 17: Of it.
Speaker 3: Time for an insurance checkup, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three O three seven one three A two five five. Kelly, did you reach out to Leslie and what did she say?
Speaker 7: She reiterated the fact that all of the orders, to her knowledge, have been have been delivered.
Speaker 6: However, I told her that we had a caller.
Speaker 7: Today and if she would come on and answer some questions, and she said not right now, but I'm going to call her back at twelve forty five.
Speaker 5: Great, So we're going to talk to her on Era twelve forty five because we just had another one. We just had another one and I'm just like blown away by it, and up on, Neil, I have no idea what Dad is, Kelly? I think you just need to fill that in. Who's been holding the longest tier twelve two? Cynthia, Cynthia, you have a question for me? What does Mike go ahead?
Speaker 1: Cinthia, Hi Mark.
Speaker 25: First of all, let me tell you I've been a listener for at least forty five years, because my daughter is forty eight.
Speaker 1: He's been around time, has been here forty five years.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I have used all of Tom's recommendations. And I remember when you and him used to argue like kats and dogs. Oh yeah, and now you sound just like him, which is a compliment because I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm going, wait a minute, where's this going? But okay, listen, I'll take that.
Speaker 25: Yes, it's been bugging me, and I just don't want you to yell at me.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, I promise I won't yell.
Speaker 25: Okay. I want to know why you voted for Trump when character matters, I mean, that's an integrity. And I use all of your services. I have been using pixel twenty four to seven for years.
Speaker 1: I got it sense here you don't.
Speaker 5: You can just ask the question without trying to make yourself, you know self special.
Speaker 25: I want to know why how do you square that?
Speaker 1: I square pretty easily. Okay.
Speaker 5: First of all, I don't want to ask you a question as an answer to a question, but I'm going to start with that. When you have somebody like Biden that is taking money from Ukraine or his son his and lied about it, and now we're seeing pictures of him at the meetings we have never seen of course during it when we when you vote for somebody like Biden that, along with Hillary Clinton and the Obamas, tried to go after Trump for bogus Russia, Russia Russia where nothing ever happened. When you have states like New York that actually change laws in retrospreck just to go after one person, and I guarantee every one of those felonies will be thrown out.
Speaker 1: I don't see where any of the character.
Speaker 23: Is in that.
Speaker 5: And then I'll give you the biggest one, who my parents, who are probably way more liberal than you.
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: My parents can't stand the fact he looked them straight in the eye through the television and told everybody in this country he would never pardon that coke doing horror screwing son of his. So that is not character whatsoever. And Biden raised his son, and his son is now I believe married to his dead brother's wife.
Speaker 1: Is that correct. There's just another thing.
Speaker 5: So when we talk about character, I would say this to you, Trump has more character in his life little Pinky, in my opinion, than Biden has or Harris has, who couldn't answer any question when she's running for president in their entire body.
Speaker 1: That's how I would answer that.
Speaker 25: Well, can I just say, course, we have to guyfect character and get in where we sit in accordingly. I guess that's just the name of the game, right, Yeah, Yeah, So that's all. That's all I wanted to know.
Speaker 5: I just I think it's more of it. I'll tell you something else for people.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: A lot of people go, oh, I like his policies, but I don't like the man. I mean, I hear that more than anything about Trump, and a lot of people do. We can all agree on that.
Speaker 1: Let me finish.
Speaker 5: I'll let you say all kinds of stuff, Doc, but but here's what. Here's what I truly think and believe and listen, Me and Ross Kaminsky have arguments about this all the time, me and Martino, me and a lot of people.
Speaker 1: But here's the bottom line. I like it. I like how arrogant he is.
Speaker 5: I like he wants to rename the golf of Mexico the golf of America, and I like that he puts that out there in the news and pushes all these people's buttons. I like that he says, we're going to take this straight back. I like that he says I'm going to go in and take Greenland. I love this stuff. I think America first. I want my kids to be more successful. In your children and their children to be more successful than anybody else in the world.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Have to go to a hospital that's thirty percent over capacity like we were talking about, because of illegal immigration and a homeless problem that the liberals do.
Speaker 1: So I like his ideas.
Speaker 5: I like his policy, and quite frankly, I love his approach to him.
Speaker 10: Doc immigration, inflation, unemployment, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: I really do appreciate you calling. I mean, you call up in you and you say stuff. But now that I'm done ranting is I know some people are going to say, I'm very curious, what are your thoughts on what I said? What is your retort?
Speaker 25: Well, I respect you guys so much, and that's why it was so hard for me to ask that question because I don't like to, you know, have people in politics because it's such a heated deal.
Speaker 1: Poor you got that right, I think?
Speaker 16: Do you really do you think that Harris had the intelligence, the integrity and the Hutzbah to really represent our country without laughing like a hyena at public media.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not even get into that kind of personal attack.
Speaker 25: I don't think that's necessary. The point is is that I just wanted for some people that I respect so much. Tom and Mark I love you as well. You guys are like brothers, and I was so glad when you guys came on together. And I've been a listener for so long. I could tell you how Tom firsty initially helped me back in the day.
Speaker 1: Awesome. You know what I want to know real quick? What did he do to hear that?
Speaker 25: Well, my daughter is but back in the day, her dad used to pay me child support through Social Services. Well, social services never gave me my money from him until the fifteenth of the month, which made me late on all my payments. Tom got involved and it changed that experience.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 25: Yeah, And when Rosan Novak was here, I don't know if you remember that car dealership, Tom helped me with that. A rental car hit my car and knocked it clear down the street and I had to tase it back to Rosanovac, which used to be in the area of National Jewish Hospital back in the day. And so he's been a life saver.
Speaker 1: I love it, and I meant to ask you, hold on, Cynthia, you know something. I want to take credit for something here. I think when it comes to politics, I think I've kind of brought Tom around a little bit.
Speaker 21: I think you have to.
Speaker 5: He would probably argue that as he's gotten older, or as.
Speaker 1: People get older, you get more liberal.
Speaker 5: I don't know how that works, because I haven't reached that. I would almost argue the opposite. But I think Tom has gotten more conservative.
Speaker 25: Yeah, it's the opposite. I've gotten more conservative. But I think you've you've mellowed Tom out.
Speaker 17: Trump.
Speaker 1: Hey, give me a go Trump. I'm sorry, Oh, grar me a go Trump.
Speaker 25: Oh for me to go Trump. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I tried.
Speaker 5: I tried to bring her around. It didn't work. Three oh three, Hey, Cynthia, thank you. Three oh three seven, one three eight two five five.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up.
Speaker 3: Free obligation comparison call Compass Insurance, pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out Now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You know what I mean. I I I'm gonna jump back to the phones, but I just need to make a comment. So if you go to YouTube dot com and you type in Troubleshooter Network, there's basically a show within a show.
Speaker 5: Something I've learned over the years is we end up doing more. I don't even like calling them politics. I call it real world. But whatever you can refer to them however you want. Then we used to do and really where that all turned was COVID. I mean, COVID is real where everything kind of did get political. When you're forced to get shots and people getting fired and businesses shut down. You can call it political. But I know a lot of the lefties out there they had to get their shot, they had to get all that, and I got a flu shot too, or I'm sorry, a COVID shot or whatever they call it. I remember the COVID shot was a vaccine, and then it found out that if you get it, you can still give it to people and you can still get it. So they redefined a vaccine, which is the most insane thing in the world. But so anyhow, I just got a comment on YouTube from first of all, the guy's name is Sob as.
Speaker 11: Par.
Speaker 1: Nobody in their right mind would ever buy.
Speaker 5: A Sob so And what was the comments wu'sand so she had to fire me up during the break.
Speaker 1: That's what this comes down to.
Speaker 20: Mark again, you are on the wrong side of politics and your facts are colored by your bro mance for Trump. Trump is very low energy person.
Speaker 1: Trump low energy? Can you imagine that Trump is low energy? Wow?
Speaker 5: We just lost power, lost power dragon, and I assume we're still on the air.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the board and everything is on a special power supply, so now we're back.
Speaker 1: Good cool.
Speaker 5: So anyway, So, yeah, I just don't know what to say to him. One is, his name is Sob sob guy. I'm sorry, there's about eight people around me? Is anybody here a SOB guy? Does anybody like soba?
Speaker 6: I've been seeing a sob in forever, not since the nineties.
Speaker 1: To me, tree, do you love him?
Speaker 21: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, I don't.
Speaker 9: But one of my neighbors still drives a white SOB and he's got biting hair stickers all over the back.
Speaker 6: Guy three oh three, right there, that's probably.
Speaker 1: Geez And then.
Speaker 10: I got rid of it in eighty six.
Speaker 1: My god, man, it's SOB guy.
Speaker 5: Go to a different forum, then, bro, I mean, what do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 20: So?
Speaker 1: I put up a pole. I put up a pole on Facebook, or I'm sorry on YouTube once again. Go to YouTube dot com and type in troubleshooter network. I put up a poll asking other people a question about sob. So if you want to see that, I suggest you go there, and I suggest you actually look at his comment and then uh join in the poll. That's what I ask Now, George, you've been holding a while? First of all, what is going on?
Speaker 8: George?
Speaker 5: I know this is a follow up, but what tell me the original?
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 17: Good afternoon?
Speaker 1: How are you I'm doing good? George?
Speaker 5: I mean my wife gets me fired up. I love having her on my side during the show. But boy, she knows how to get me riled up. But go ahead.
Speaker 17: Well, the original call was that there's a swap builders. They're actually located out in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Oh and what happened with Schwab builders.
Speaker 17: They basically they would take people with money, they would make believe they would you know, they would fix their homes and take you know, take that money takes.
Speaker 1: How much did they take for me?
Speaker 5: This is I'm looking at the Mitri he's foramiliar with the case, but for everybody listening, how much did they end up taking from you?
Speaker 17: Three hundred fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, three hundred, three hundred and fifty thousand. What were they going to do for that?
Speaker 17: Well, we purchased, we purchased a house from Abbi Schwab and we gave just abby two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Then he allowed us to move into the house and fix the house before we could move in. Long story shorts, he's just a fraud. And we also find out yesterday that A. V. Schwab and his son Sean Schwab, who are Schwab remodelers, and Schwab builders, the just the Attorney General office. They had a they were indicted yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank god.
Speaker 8: It's more than that. More than that, they got thrown in the slammer.
Speaker 5: Give us a little give us a little background on what these guys were doing, Dimitri.
Speaker 9: Oh well, Sean Schwab is a proud member of our anonymous Sleeze Brigade. And there's a picture of him there, and so he and his dad operated this this scam. They have dozens of victims. They finally got indicted for many, many counts of theft as well as multiple violations of the COCA And that's a really, really really big deal. That's the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act. So they got thrown the slammer. They're in Denver right now, and there's another hearing on Monday, and I might actually stop by the courthouse to see what's going on over there.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: But you said they got thrown in the slammer.
Speaker 8: One point one million dollar bail each. Wow.
Speaker 9: And they had to give up Apparently they had multiple passports, so the judge made them turn in.
Speaker 1: These guys were ready to split town.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and shot.
Speaker 1: How much money do you think they how much money? Is the DA saying they snagged you know.
Speaker 9: They said that there are dozens of victims, ranging from five thousand to quarter of a million.
Speaker 8: And it's hard to say.
Speaker 9: But Sean is he you know, he's got tons of photos on social media. It's like he was pretending to be some kind of an influencer. That's greaz Yeah. So he's in Miami, he's got fancy watches, he's got Lamborghini.
Speaker 1: And it's all fake. Oh, it's all fake. It's all stolen money. Well yeah, or fake in both. Oh yeah, you're right, meaning he's trying to look richer than even from the money he stole.
Speaker 8: I'm sure these were rental Lamborghinis.
Speaker 1: So George Man, I love the follow up you gave.
Speaker 5: I feel horrible for you getting taken for three hundred and fifty grand from these thieves, I mean, these apparent thieves.
Speaker 17: Well, we weren't able to get a judgment. We have, we got a judgment of over three hundred and fifty thousand dollars, which we also have.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but do they have any assets? Do they have assets?
Speaker 17: They do have assets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they see some assets.
Speaker 17: Well, it's going to be a laundry list. Of people that are going to try and get retribution because of all the you know, everything been defrauded. Yeah, they were in Denver seven news seven news last night that a news article on them was similar to what the other gentleman was mentioning. Yeah, well, I just want to share that sometimes karma does come back and bite you in the button.
Speaker 5: Boy, you're not kidding, man. I'm really glad it did. I hope they got I hope they go to prison for a long time. You know, economic crimes, people go, oh, we can you know, we've got to handle these other things first.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying there's not crimes.
Speaker 5: It should be handled quicker, especially when it comes to dispatching police or something.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Somebody like Don Eiley that took over ten million dollars from different clients. He created suicides, he created divorces, he ruined families. So economic crime goes a lot more than oh I got taken for three hundred and fifty thousand. If that's all you have in your life and you're in your sixties, that's the difference between retiring at a normal pace in a comfortable way, retiring on basically some form of disability or something. I mean, it's it's crazy. I hope they throw the book at the guy. George and I appreciate the update three h three seven one three eight two five five. Another issue with waste connection coming up. And then Mike's got a comment on the hospital. We were talking about Reagan UCLA Hospital in Los Angeles one hundred and thirty percent capacity. This is before the fire, and we had some people go out there that we know very well. They ended up staying in the hallway the whole time. They couldn't leave the hospital. I don't want to get into why, but basically.
Speaker 1: They did a procedure there and the procedure created an infection, so they couldn't even go back to the hotel. So they were literally stuck in the hospital in a hallway. And then eventually one night they go to use the restroom. There's a homeless guy in the restroom defecating in the middle of it. But once again, one.
Speaker 5: Hundred and thirty's one of the best hospitals in the country.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content than.
Speaker 3: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We only have John Jones Junior for a little a little more time. Neil's got a problem with waste connections, which is crazy. Neil, You're gonna be first up right after the break, and then Mike I'll follow by you. I'm simply going in times and then in issue with a catalytic converter.
Speaker 1: We're going to be talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what that is, but John Jones Junior, I know I'll have you for a few minutes. But really, when we talk open enrollment, the most important part is the windows closing. If someone hasn't shopped their health insurance, it is time to do it now. Most cases they have till the fifteenth.
Speaker 12: Yes, sir so for individual and family under age sixty five. If you buy your own health insurance through Connect for Health Colorado or direct with an Affordable carret qualified health insurance compan or a company that offers affordable caret qualified health insurance plans, the deadline is January fifteenth, and that's to get a February first effective date. Like I said, if you've started the process through Connect for Health they do, you'll have a couple more days to get that enrollment in. But yeah, I mean keep in mind there's for most people out there, there's over eighty plans to try to sort through.
Speaker 5: Oh my, and so you might say money might have more tax credits. I mean, you might be able to find a better plan if you have surgeries coming up this year.
Speaker 12: Yes, sir, So that's what we're going to have all those conversations to really help narrow that down real quick and try to pay point. What's going to help you out the best, folks.
Speaker 5: These guys dig in to you and your family and needs. They're not like these eight hundred numbers they run on CNN late at night or whatever. These are people that live in our community. John and his dad and his mom.
Speaker 1: They live this stuff. Their team lives this stuff.
Speaker 5: They know all the best plans, but the most important part is they know the plan for you. There's a big difference between the twenty four year old shopping and a forty year old shopping. They know all the tax credits, they know everything. They're going to listen to your needs and make the recommendations. It cost you nothing, seriously nothing.
Speaker 1: Call these people. Three oh three four sixty six fifty five hundred. Three oh three four sixty six fifty five hundred, John real quick.
Speaker 12: I did want to there is another open if you're on a Medicare advantage plan, certainly open enrollment for that annual enrollment period ended on December seventh. But if you're on a plan, you got sold a plan, or you're in a plan that you're not happy with, do you have January advantage for a Medicare advantage, you're going to talk about first in March thirty first to do that.
Speaker 5: We're going to talk about that after the break. That's very important. Three oh three four sixty six fifty five hundred. One line open three oh three four six six fifty five hundred. That's Integra Insurance. I'll see you in about six minutes.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: News. So you don't have.
Speaker 8: Good gonna help?
Speaker 21: Come?
Speaker 4: This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martino.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the show, the only show if it's kind.
Speaker 5: We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. Man, We've got a lot going on behind the scenes too, So please join us on anytime. You can watch it later on when you get home from worker from back in your car whatever.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't suggest watching us on YouTube while you're driving, by anything.
Speaker 6: They could listen about your victomy on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh let's not go into what we were talking about. But you go to YouTube dot com and then you type in Troubleshooter Network. It's so nice having your wife in with you in studio with you to point out certainly.
Speaker 6: You're keeping it real on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Three oh three Bartino by the way, seriously, that number works on and off the air.
Speaker 1: And we've got a full house today. Deputy Docs next to me on my right, Deputy Dmitri Kelly, of course, Dragon and then Suzanne, and then we have our guests today and I'm gonna ask him a question real quick.
Speaker 5: Then we're gonna hop we got full lines. Neil, Bob, Milton, Greg, I promise I'm coming to you. But here's here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I want to ask John Jones, Junior Integrainsurance dot Com.
Speaker 5: These guys are the health insurance experts. But I didn't realize that if you had an advantage plan, the open enrollment, because open enrollment for most stuff, medicare normal, medicare Part A and B, and then for anything on the exchange all ends.
Speaker 1: On the fifteenth.
Speaker 5: So those people better call quick and I'll give the number out. But they better call quick to make sure they're in the right plan. They can't save more money, etc. But if you're on an advantage plan, what so Medicare Advantage has a couple enrollment periods. You have your annual enrollment period, which is October fifteenth to December seventh.
Speaker 12: That's where you can change your Medicare advantage plan for the next year effect of January first. Then you have an open enrollment period, which is January first to March thirty first. That's if you got in the wrong plan or you missed the advantage long advantage plan. So this is only Medicare advantage, not prescription drug plans, not Medicare supplements, don't deal with really any of that.
Speaker 5: If you're an advantage plan right now and don't like it, you can switch to another advantage, but you can't switch to regular Medicare now.
Speaker 12: It's also the advantage disenrollment period, so you can disenroll from Medicare advantage. However, to get a Medicare supplement, if you've been on that advantage plan longer than twelve months and it's your first time on that plan, then you have to medically qualify for the supplement. So you want to make sure that you don't just disenroll and see because then you could just be stuck with original Medicare and nothing else. Here's one to make sure you qualify for a supplement if you wanted to do that.
Speaker 5: Here's the people I want, Well, I want everybody to call you with any health insurance questions, but here's the people based on what you just said, I really want you to call. And I'm going to give an example with Suzanne's mom. Your mom has Medicare advantage. She called about two weeks ago. We were driving home from the show and she goes, she goes, hey, guys, what do you think of this? I got to wait three months to go in and have my knee X ray. Her knee's been bothering her forever. She needs a new knee. But you know, people don't want to do it. But regardless of the point, in order to actually get to the right doctor, she's got to have the imaging done and it was a three month wait because she'sn't an advantage plan.
Speaker 1: I'd argue that all day.
Speaker 5: Long because her coverage is only inside that plan right, almost like an HMO.
Speaker 12: And it could be an HMO. A lot of advantage plans are were you having network, a specific network of doctors and us access to Yes, sir, so wait.
Speaker 1: Let me finish it.
Speaker 5: So they have a three month wait, and she's in Atlanta, Georgia, and listen to this three month wait just to get in there. I told her, I said, well, if you add normal Medicare A and B, you can go to most doctors out there. You wouldn't have to stay in the plan. Hell, she could come to Colorado and get it done right.
Speaker 12: Correct, So doctor a hospital that accepts original Medicare.
Speaker 1: Which is almost everybody.
Speaker 12: It's about I think approximately ninety three or so percent.
Speaker 5: So think about that ninety three percent coverage. If you're in an advantage plan, there's not many advantages that I know of.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 5: Listen, these guys are the expert. Some people they simply don't want to pay anymore.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot of people with the advantage plan.
Speaker 5: But what they're not thinking about is time they might have to wait for any form of a network service.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing is how much.
Speaker 5: How do you put this just the care in general, you want to go to the best cancer doctor in the world, or the best doctor for this or that. That's not going to be in your network and you can't leave your network. But if you're in Medicare A and B, that opens up the whole damn country to you, a most sure and everybody.
Speaker 12: Then that's where we're gonna We're gonna ask questions, We're going to fact find, we're going to do a needs analysis. We're gonna have those conversations. And number one, it's education. We want you to be educated and understand what medicare does, how it works, what a supplement is, what an advantage plan is. We do both will help you. We can help individuals either way. So so yeah, we can. We can help walk you through that. If you are on advantage playing though currently and you're not happy with it, or you do have the ability to change, you have that or open enrollment period which is January first to Marchtown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm telling you call these guys you're going to see. You know, all these commercials with a Fonsie and everybody else. You know, a guy that was on heart to heart back in the eighties is trying to sell these people out there. You want to go with someone local, you call Integra. It's simple as that. I can go to integrainsurance dot com.
Speaker 1: We've known John and John and Day and all the ownership and all the employees.
Speaker 5: They're great people. They'll never steer you wrong. They're going to put you in what is right for you and yours.
Speaker 1: Three oh three four six six fifty five hundred and please, you know, I know this sounds like a commercial, but the bottom line is it helps. I don't know what else to say. These guys help you.
Speaker 5: If you haven't made the call and check different options, you're crazy. Things change every year and open enrollment stops on the fifteenth for a lot of stuff, and then that advantage you'll rethink that the advantage plan. And I've learned firsthand from Suzanne's mom, like three months to get imaging done because of where they're at and they can't go out a network or they end up paying cash.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Three zero three four.
Speaker 5: Sixty six fifty five hundred. Hey, John Junior, I appreciate it, man. It was a great show. It was great having you in and I love the information you give to our listeners.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Mark, and thanks for having me in. All right, thank you to everyone.
Speaker 5: Now before I jump to the phones, I'm going to do this. We've got Leslie. She's the owner of Panacea Life on I have contacted. I'm just gonna pull her up, Doc, I've got to be able to talk here. So Leslie, first of all, I appreciate you coming on, but honestly, Leslie, I'm getting a little frustrated.
Speaker 1: We had another call today.
Speaker 5: They're telling me the shipping label for the product shows as it's never shipped, it hasn't moved, it's not going towards them. But their credit card's already been charged. And we're going on almost forty five days. Leslie, I mean, how do we appease these people? How do we get them their product? How do we get this back to normal?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks Mark, it's Leslie.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I wanted to explain a couple things first, please. One, we had our fulfillment long term fulfillment person unexpectedly left in late November, and so this did cause us some issues. And now we've you know, we hired somebody, they've been trained and so we're back up and running. But that did cause us a weak blip the first of December. Also, we discovered a December third coquipment. All of the shipments on December third were lost by the post office. So we're now just sending those trying to figure that out, send those back out, and then the you know, the post office didn't help us at all in with the Christmas and things like that. We I You've sent me several customers. Most of their packages were sent out just sitting in a post office somewhere. So we've gone ahead and reshipped those customers their product. And you know, I heard from one of the customers yesterday they both received they received two products almost on the same day.
Speaker 1: So well, I just I'm sick of getting the calls.
Speaker 8: Leslie.
Speaker 1: I just can't sugarcoat it anymore.
Speaker 5: I hope you guys get back up to snuff, because I'm going to tell you here's what I hear. You know, my credit card was charged and I haven't got my products. But and here's the butt You're gonna like, believe it or not. But I love the product, but I don't know what to do anymore because I can't get in touch with anybody and.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting my product.
Speaker 5: So they love the product, they don't want to switch to another company. So your brand loyalty is great, the product is great, but man, we've got to get.
Speaker 1: It to these people.
Speaker 5: I mean, really, I understand the different things that happened, but here's what the consumer hears, oh they lost an employee.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it. Oh the post office laws, you can't.
Speaker 6: Get it through to find out a status.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the other thing is they can't get through to you. Look, I don't think you.
Speaker 5: Guys are devious or anything like that, but just please stay on the ball with this. Hopefully the new person works out. And I do appreciate you coming on the air. That shows me that you really do care and you guys aren't walking away or something. We love talking about your product. Back in the day, we never got one complaint for years and years, then all of a sudden when we get all these the first thing that goes into my mind is, oh, my god, are they going out of business?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Did Leslie sell and someone else owns it?
Speaker 1: It's just kind of like that. You follow me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand and appreciate your interest. But if anybody needs anything, we'll get back to them right away. They should just email sales at Panacealife dot com.
Speaker 5: And I got your word on that you guys will reply to them. So I'm not getting ones going I can't get a reply.
Speaker 2: No, we do it the same day for sure.
Speaker 1: So say it again.
Speaker 11: Please, sales s A.
Speaker 2: L Ees at Tannesselife dot com.
Speaker 5: I love it, Thank you, Leslie. I really do appreciate you coming on. That shows me a lot of integrity right there.
Speaker 1: And for the people waiting once again, the guy that called today what was his name, Pete.
Speaker 20: Pete, And then there was someone on YouTube who's very concerned about his order and he was going to listen in Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the person on YouTube that's listening right now in Pete, I assume you're still listening, email her today and if you don't hear back from them, let me know tomorrow. But I believe her. I do believe Leslie. She's an honest woman. She's a very successful woman. She created a great company. And now that I can talk to her and kind of understand a little more. But you know, the other part to that is and no offense to her. But you can only take so many excuses. I don't care what the excuses are, valid, invalid? I mean a month and a half, two months goes by, you've been charged for something and don't get it.
Speaker 1: You're going to be frustrated.
Speaker 20: And if you lose your fulfillment person for orders, why even take orders?
Speaker 6: That's why I charge on credit card, charge the card.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but anyhow, let's hope this is done and over with, and remember if you do have an issue. Sales at Panacea Life dot com. Sales at Panacea Life dot com. Where did I leave off here? I got to take a break. Then we'll come back. Who's been waiting the longest, Neil with waste connections. Neil's got a problem with waste connection, Neil. I promise you're up next right after this. And then Milton has a issue with a motor home dealer that's interesting, and then a Cataltic converter. And then Craig has an update on this Kia thing. I met him at Kia if that's the right Craig, And I'm dying to see what that update is.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of stuff coming up.
Speaker 3: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 3: Time for an insurance check up, free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three O three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Hey Neil, what's going on with waste Connections?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, let me guess you canceled service and they're charging you or they're simply not picking up your trash?
Speaker 1: Which one is it?
Speaker 21: Well?
Speaker 11: All of us?
Speaker 1: All the above? Damn the trifecta. Really, what's going on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 22: I canceled my Well, they missed my my pickap first and I called them back and then they said, well, somebody probably filled it up that overnight. I go, well, my driveway's seven hundred.
Speaker 21: Feet long and nobody comes down my.
Speaker 22: Driveway but for doing the office thing, calling them a couple of times, talking to the rap he called me and he goes, man, you've been a customer for twenty years.
Speaker 21: Over twenty years, what can we do to fix this problem?
Speaker 11: I thought to myself, I.
Speaker 5: Got you, got it? Okay, you got a hold on. Let me put you on hold for a brother. Listen. Although when we're just on YouTube, I might occasionally.
Speaker 8: Slip af bomber two.
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't even go that far, but who knows. I mean, you can call me out on it. But we've got to wait for that to lay to build a little because now I'm a little wary. But I can't wait to hear the rest of the story in the meantime, and I'll come to you right after this. But an issue with a catalytic converter? What is going on with that manly catalytic?
Speaker 15: If you remember, yeah, this is Bob, Bob, Bob here. I talked to you last week about the situation.
Speaker 6: To talk to John Fuller.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you talked to. If it was last week, I doubt it was me, But give you if clue me in what's going on? What happened?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was you.
Speaker 15: You talked to the Fellah. What happened was that purchased a vehicle, a truck, and the truck had bad Cadillac inverters. Okay, and and uh we we went on. We had a conversation with the dealership.
Speaker 13: They came out and talked to you guys.
Speaker 15: Uh, they indicated that they would pitch in five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember that they were I do.
Speaker 24: That wasn't me.
Speaker 1: And that was that was like three weeks ago.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, my man off all my time.
Speaker 1: In fact, the owner, that's fine.
Speaker 5: The owner actually came on and I struck a deal with them that you were going to go do whatever, but they were going to send you five hundred bucks.
Speaker 15: Yes, okay and uh and they hopped all over that and so died because I, you know, I just figured it would be better than nothing. But I've done some research and I wanted to educate you. Uh cat contact an attorney. Uh, there's there's there's avarials there there there would affect me if I if I were to register the vehicle, knowing that the tags I mean, the Cadillac and version out there against a law to do so, well, no kidding.
Speaker 5: First all, you'd have to have the emission test to do that. I mean, everybody knows that you can't. If you cut the cats off, that's illegal.
Speaker 13: Right right.
Speaker 15: So knowing that because the vehicle is new enough to where I don't have to go through emissions doesn't justify them not having to take care of the equipment problem.
Speaker 5: Oh, I I'd agree with that, but I never would have said anything different.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's it. Why are you assuming I didn't know that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 15: Because you, when you were you, you offered them to be part.
Speaker 17: Of your your your your your.
Speaker 13: Club of.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I told them, But honestly, they were deceiving you because they can't. I can't imagine that they didn't realize you can't tell a vehicle to somebody without without CADAC converts and then knowing that they sold it to me and telling me to go down and register it is also something that's.
Speaker 5: Supposed to put Bob, just a couple of assumptions here. First of all, are you saying the cats were totally removed from it?
Speaker 8: That was the original call failed.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. None of this came up in the original call. You said it failed emissions.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, I said that will not pass emissions. But they told me that since I didn't have to go through emissions, it would be acceptable to just go down there and just just get the tags and not worry about it. But in two years I'll have a five thousand dollars bill in not only that.
Speaker 21: Yep.
Speaker 5: But wait, wait, Bob, You're missing a big part here. This is the part I got to understand when you finally if you did go down and wouldn't pass emissions, is it because it needed cats because those cats weren't doing the.
Speaker 1: Job or were they literally cut off?
Speaker 15: They were not functioning there?
Speaker 5: Okay, see listen, the semantics is starting to piss me off. Here's what I'm asking. Are the cats physically there? I understand they weren't working. Are they physically there? There's a big difference because if that company sold a vehicle knowing there was no cats at all, that's insane.
Speaker 15: The cats were there, and they and we were aware of the caspin no good because I went to the dealership to find out because the checking was like was on.
Speaker 1: Yes, That's that's where the call came in.
Speaker 5: So there's a couple assumptions you're making about this company.
Speaker 1: One assumption is.
Speaker 5: That every vehicle they get in that is still under the exemption for emissions, they go out and run through.
Speaker 1: You're assuming this.
Speaker 5: Company would actually, my god, I'm thinking of like John Elway or I'm thinking of AutoNation.
Speaker 3: A Matt go with a sure thing, Denver's Best roofer, Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content time for an insurance checkup free no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Two A three O three seven one three eighteen.
Speaker 5: I love when I help somebody get them five hundred bucks and they call me up to school me.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, man, the cats were there.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go down that rabbit hole again though it's just insanity. Now I'm going to go back to potty mouth Neil. You know, Neil, there's certain words we can't say. I assume Dragon had a little conversation.
Speaker 1: Dragon. Did you pick up and tell Neil what he did wrong?
Speaker 5: Just out of here? So Kelly got him. I hope we didn't have to go over every word.
Speaker 1: You can't say. I would assume people know that. But first, renew home innovations. Listen, these guys are great if they have the most beautiful porcelain sheets for a brand new shower wall and the stuff is no maintenance, not low maintenance, but no maintenance. They have a huge inventory. They can come in and redo that shower in one day. In one day. They have rapid installation. Most of the material is in stock, but the stuff that isn't. Of course, it's going to take longer. You get a free shower door right now, but they're worth giving a call absolutely for sure to get a bit on that shower three oh three, nine oh four to two thousand, or renew home Innovations dot com. You can always find them on a referral list at referral list dot com. All right, Neil pottymouth, you're not gonna say anything else.
Speaker 24: Right, I'm not gonna say anything, Okay.
Speaker 5: So waste Connections, Waste Connections. You couldn't get them to pick up a full dumpster. And basically they called you up because you've been a customer for twenty years and they're like, what can we do for you? So instead of just sending a truck out and actually taking care of the problem, you know. So where did it go from there?
Speaker 21: Well, I canceled my account, right at least they sent me a payoff nine hundred and five dollars and nineteen cent.
Speaker 18: So it's a commercial deal, commercial two yard dumpster yep, okay, And so I paid it within the timeframe.
Speaker 1: You paid the nine hundred. Okay, all right, Okay.
Speaker 21: The nine hundred wanted them out of my life.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 24: You know I've never seen a company I get it, you know. So anyway, I get a bill in November for what for forty four dollars? They never picked up the dumpster. They came.
Speaker 21: Better after I canceled than ever they had the twenty years. They just came and they did.
Speaker 5: So this is crazy. You bought your way out of the contract. You did everything the agreement said, right.
Speaker 21: Everything it said that I said ninety days, send them a certified letter. I sent him a certified letter with the check at the time I canceled it.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 5: So so but what are they saying now? What are they What is the forty four for? And just out of curiosity, is a dumpster still sitting there?
Speaker 21: Full?
Speaker 1: Or the new company emptied it?
Speaker 21: No, they came and they dumped it a week later.
Speaker 1: Oh, but didn't take it. They didn't take that's a different truck though.
Speaker 21: I got another dumpster right next to them. Yeah, from another company, Yeah, the same month. Yeah, they came every two weeks and picked up that dumpster is totally empty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so now they want forty four bucks. But even so, when are they gonna When are they gonna come get that dumpster?
Speaker 21: I had to move the dumpster in October because I got I built it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well don't I don't even care. Why where'd you move it to?
Speaker 21: I just moved it around the backside of my shop.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So if they come to get it, are they gonna claim that they came to get it but it wasn't there?
Speaker 21: Well here I called them on the twenty.
Speaker 1: Let me see, Hey, Neil, let's just skip to this. How can we help you right now? It's not over? Is it over the forty four bucks? Or is it over? Then picking up the dumpster?
Speaker 24: Then?
Speaker 21: I Then I got a bill in December for a hundred and.
Speaker 5: Eight do no, go ahead, Dmitri go And the reason I'm going to Dmitri honestly, he's in the biz, all.
Speaker 8: Right, Neil.
Speaker 9: So you canceled your service and sent them a check for the cancelation fee?
Speaker 8: What month?
Speaker 21: Yep?
Speaker 24: What month that was in.
Speaker 9: Okay, and then the next time you heard from them was you got a forty dollars bill in October.
Speaker 1: In October, and the damn dumpster's still there?
Speaker 8: And what was that bill for?
Speaker 21: Doesn't know what you call?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, does it say there's a line items that say for dumpster rental or late fee or what?
Speaker 21: Let me see here.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do this. I gotta take this break. I want to put you on this.
Speaker 8: I can talk to him. I'll talk to him off the air, talk to him.
Speaker 5: So listen, let Neil, let's do this. I want you to give all the information to Kelly. She's gonna email it over to Dmitri and he's going to get on it. He's going to help you and work through this. But he's going to need to know the answer to that forty four dollars.
Speaker 8: Question and six dollars question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if we can't get through do them or change anything. I've got other means of doing it. But let's go through possibly the proper channels first and hope this fell through the cracks. J Milton Craig, you're next, all right, Look at here, Bobby Ross. This is going straight over to the cops. He's a guy I was just talking about with the vehicle that I couldn't get through his head. They sold it with the cat, and he was trying to say there was no cat. It doesn't matter. Look, man, you can say whatever you want, but the threats go directly over to the DA. You just already blew it there. Bro, I don't know what else to say. You're crazy. You're going to end up in big trouble over this. So I'm sorry I hurt your little feelings, and I'm sorry you're crying in your soup or your beer or whatever you're drinking.
Speaker 1: At one fifty five.
Speaker 5: But the bottom line, my friend, is I got you five hundred dollars from that dealer you would never gotten. And I also told you you can go to Wyoming and get those cats for half the price. So if you want to threaten me, not only on Facebook, by email, the cops are going to end up with it, you big jerk. That's the way it goes. You know what, you want to be an ass? Be an ass. You're going to end up paying the price for it, you jerk. But he's never going to listen again, so I'm sure he doesn't hear me right now, boy, I'd love to bet on that one. How many people say they never listen and tune in like I am gospel? How many the more they have, the more they listen. Any contractor out there, I've gone after they're glued.
Speaker 1: You're glued. You've gotta be careful, bro. You don't put threats in writing. You dummy, You dummy, and we know exactly who you are now three zero three Martino. Remember that number works on and off the air, three zero three Martino. On top of that, you can always email help It troubleshooter dot com. We get directly involved. If you've been listening to the show, you understand that one Now, Milton had an issue with a motor home. Hey, why do you have Milton on hold for me? I'll do this. I'll go to the update with Craig.
Speaker 5: Craig, the last update I heard, you texted me or emailed me in the last I don't know a couple of days that the transmission was coming in.
Speaker 1: Yes, did it come in?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 15: The thing is is that's the first thing they diagnosed, Craig.
Speaker 5: I understand, trust me, I don't have time to recap it. But the thing you wanted done at the very beginning, was the transmission that was under warranty. They sold you everything else in the world that didn't fix it. Did the transmission fix it?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 17: Now they're putting in another rebuilt transmission.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'd get it out of there. I mean, how many I can't believe how bad this dealership is. Hold on, man, just make sure he calls back tomorrow. We're gonna lead the show off with a Rapa Ho Kiah. You know what, a Rapa Hokia. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but that guy's car has been down there two or three months. Just everybody tune in tomorrow. It's gonna be the Rapa Ho Kia Show.