Speaker 1: Maybe even happier and more special because welcome back to the fifty five KCY Morning Show ahead of the Hire Republican Party, Alex Trounce the field always enjoy having you on the show.
Speaker 2: Alex, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning. Always good to be back.
Speaker 1: So, your job as the chair of the Ohio Republican Party requires you to sit in front of a television and watch the DNC, all of it back to back to back, including staying up past eleven thirty on a Monday night to watch Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you make it sound awful and it is.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of my day.
Speaker 3: I mean I have, yeah, I have had to stay up. And you know, I went to the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: World class experience. We had a great time.
Speaker 3: But I'm watching these Democrats and Brian you would never know that they've been in power really for twelve of the last sixteen years. You would never know that Kamala Harris has had you know, a close proximity to power for the last three and a half. And you know, it's it's been an amazing experience for me, only in a couple things, and I I do if you don't mind. I'll just kind of launch into it. But the first thing is that that you know, they've had power and they've done nothing really to solve the main problems that the American people face, things like inflation, for a southern border, crime, you know, crime destroying our major cities. We're seeing all these things continue under their guidance. And well, now the second thing is, Brian, Yeah, real quick.
Speaker 1: Before you interject your second point. What you just rattled off. The problems that Americans are facing are problems that they created themselves.
Speaker 2: Defund the police. Whose brain child was that? Them? Inflation? Whose brain child was that?
Speaker 1: Right there, Kamala Harris, because she was the deciding vote on the most expensive pieces of legislation we've seen over the past decade or so, the Inflation Reduction Act and that Build Back Better Program, which injected trillions of dollars into the economy on the heels of all the trillions of dollars of COVID they got injected the economy. Guess what they're the inflation that's their baby. I mean, go up and down the list, regulatory environment, taking money away from us and rerouting it. I mean, my god, if the Democrats didn't exist as a party, and their ideas and principles weren't enshrined in laws, we wouldn't be facing the problems we're facing right now.
Speaker 4: Well, that's all one hundred percent the truth.
Speaker 3: And you know, the other thing that's happened in American politics, there's been a real transformation in my even in my lifetime, is that Democrats really now are the party of the elites.
Speaker 4: They're the party of Wall Street.
Speaker 3: They're the party of the sanctimonious professorial types.
Speaker 4: Nothing that they're talking about.
Speaker 3: They may they may give lip service to helping regular people, but their policies just simply aren't that way. I mean, we've seen again there's really this tectonic shift in American politics, Brian, where you know, middle class, working class folks do not at a home in the Democratic Party, a place that you know, thirty years ago, even twenty years ago, you know, Democrats tend to migrate. You're just we're seeing it here in Ohio. I mean, Ohio is you know, a pretty red state. We're not taking any for granted this year, but I can tell you that, you know, Donald Trump and Republicans have won this state over the last eight or ten years because working classes. The Democrats have set enough at this party, and you see it kind of on display there as they continue to talk about these ideas without real solutions for regular people. You've made a great point. I mean, not only do they not solve these problems, they've created them, there's no question.
Speaker 1: Well, and apparently looking to double down on them. I mean, I saw a report I guess it was this morning, and now I already know Kamala Harris wants to raise the corporate income tax significantly, which of course we have to pay for since we buy the products and business that there are products and services the corporations make, so that's ridiculous. But also the taxing of unrealized gains. I mean, that is the most economically insane thing that anybody could do, and it would be economically ruinous for everyone here. The stock market would crash. It's just it's bizarre, and they get away with it. No one holds them accountable. No one asks simple questions like have you walked through what that might mean to the American people if you, you know, if you put that policy in place. Nobody's asking any questions. Kamala Harris is getting a free pass and is going to hide in her basement, I think, as long as humanly possible, so she doesn't have to face these types of difficult questions.
Speaker 4: That that was kind of my second earlier.
Speaker 3: Sorry say Brian that no, No, it's okay. You know, the point here being that we're just at a moment where there's been no scrutiny of this candidate of the regular kind. I mean, first of all, her policy physicians, she'll blurt out a thing here or there. She'll talk about no tax on tips and ideas she stole from Donald Trump. You know, you'll she'll blurt out a terrible idea about price fixing that everybody reasonably.
Speaker 4: Knows would never work.
Speaker 3: But then there's no coherent plan. I mean, when Donald Trump talks to you, he says, I'm going to go to wall I'm going to fortify the southern border. That's actual policy. He talks about tough crackdown on crime in big cities. If you know anything about Donald Trump's history, they know, Frank I read Bill Barr's book to know this. But he actually put a focus at the Justice Department on cleaning up these big cities and actually cracking down on crimes and having a federal a federal response to serious crime in big city. So there's plans in place that Donald Trump's website has a prescription of twenty things he will do for the American people. She has no such prescriptions. And the worst part, Brian, the singular worst part for me is that we have a media whose job it is to educate the American people in an objective fashion that simply will not do their job. Their hatred of Donald Trump is such that they simply have walked away from doing their job, and they spend all summer long freaking out because Donald Trump took a big lead on an incompetent Joe Biden, that now that they have a chance to defeat Donald Trump again, the press simply won't do its job. They will not they will not look closely examined, closely Kamala Harris's record and b press for hard and scrutinizer on her positions. That's just a first really an American politics. And they were soft in Obama. But they did ask a question at some point of him. You know, they didn't ask him Biden because they hated Trump. And now you got the same problem happening here.
Speaker 4: It's just not a.
Speaker 3: Good time, first of all for the press, who's collapsed as an institution in the United States. But the American people aren't getting the information that they need to make a critical decision.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'll go back to the polls which reflect across the board. The kitchen table issues that we're talking about here, inflation, housing prices, the southern border all are a product of well, the Biden administration or inherited problems extended by the Biden administration from the Obama administration. Paused for a moment, Let's bring Alex Trance to FELO back at is seven thirty six right now for the five k C the talk station, and congratulations eighty five years ago, nineteen thirty nine when Emory Federal Credit Union opened their doors and they've been helping folks out ever since. They're very proud of their accomplishments, and they are a wonderful It's I always thought it's a better way to bang than your big bags. Celebrate all the history and accomplishments of Emory Federal Credit Union. They're offering some special discounts and public events, and right now one of those is going on. It's a limited time offer and certain restrictions apply, so I'll refer you to the website here in a moment. But you can take advantage of this milestone by boosting your savings deposit with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. That's a great ROI. Five point two percent for six months. Now check them out online. Learn about the restrictions and other offers that are going to be coming your way. Emory FCU dot org. Emory FCU dot org, NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven, federally insured by NCUA and Equal Housing Lender fifty five KRC dot com. Here Shard has your nine first onety weather forecast. Get it out right. It's got to be a clear day today, seventy seven for the high, clear of a nine, fifty three, eighty for the high tomorrow with sunny skies, a few clouds of a nine down to fifty four, and a sunnyday Friday high of eighty seven fifty two.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UCUP Traumphink Center with U see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give pay, it's a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: The recks just.
Speaker 5: Continue eastbound two seventy five. The latest is just before you got the seventy one right lanes block backing traffic pass Reed Hartman. There's also an accident southbound seventy five at sixty three and Monroe that has the left lane block Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: At seven forty Here fifty five kr C the talk station Brian Thomas with Alex Charanta Fila, who happens to be the Chairman of the High Republican Party. Here on the fifty five KRC Morning Show, evaluating yesterday's DNC the rolledout Michelle and Barack Obama talking about decency and how we need to return a decency again, going back to who's been in office for the last three and a half years and who's been in office primarily of twelve the last sixteen years, them and the whole decency thing. We always fall into this angry, bitter argument back and forth because of one well, very polarizing guy Trump. They couldn't stay away from the word Trump, the man Trump, and they haven't been able to stay away from in spite of the fact he wasn't in elected office. The last three and a half years, everything seems to always be Donald Trump's fault. It's Trump derangement since syndrome alex And they love to perpetuate and repeat the lies over and over again that have been so thoroughly debunked it's embarrassing to hear them repeat them. And yet there they are on full display. I mean, I guess they all take us for a bunch of idiots.
Speaker 3: Well, they've certainly done that. And again, you have an adoring press that just simply doesn't push back on the lies. You know, the one lie, which is there are good people on both sides, which is attributed to Donald Trump. It's one of the great lies in all of American politics, and the press never pushes back on it. But listen, I mean, you know, I said, I'm glad they're talking about Donald Trump because it gives the American people, who are smarter than the Democrats give him credit for a chance to evaluate the question, are you better off now than you were four years ago? Four years ago, you didn't have two massive wars, one of them that's threatening to blow up into world War three. Look at Iran ends up in a hot war with Israel, and Syria comes across the border, and Lebanon comes across the border. I mean, the US already has an aircraft carrier approach there, and we're going to defend our ally Israel. We're going to find ourselves in a serious world war all because President Biden is asleep at the switch, Kamala Harris as his partner, and we're seeing this kind of this, this thing happen all over the world. The Ukraine Russia conflict. There's been no serious effort to solve that. I mean, when Donald Trump was asked about that, he answers in the right way. I want the killing to stop. That's a fair answer that he's given the American people. So you know, let's just compare. Are you better off now than you were four years ago under the A four pension? Donald Trump and the American people know the answer, and that if things were far better, things cost less. You know, we had the country was on the right track to steal the southern border. You know, the economy was booming and lifting up people from every demographic group. I mean, the country was in far better shape. Donald Trump and I have said it on your show more times than ever because I love coming on, Brian. But the fact of the matter is he's an unconventional politician. This guy was not steeped and politically correct culture. He kind of tells it like it is from his perspective. Is that always perfect? Of course not.
Speaker 4: But the man cares about the United States of America.
Speaker 3: He cares about your bottom line, he cares about your family, and he wants to do better things for the United States. And people will say it's about him, just aren't paying attention. The man has made a billion dollars, he's got a great family, he's got properties to play golf anywhere in the world that he wants to do. This is a man who could sail off to the sunset. He's choosing not to. He took a bullet really for the country. So you know, look, I mean, let him talk about Donald Trump, Brian. It's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good because any press is good press to you come right down to it, and that's what the old adage is. Anyhow, And I'm glad you brought up the war situation we seem to be facing right now. Global conflicts generally speaking. Honestly, Alex, I am completely devoid of any information about where Kamala Harris is on foreign policy generally speaking, I have no idea. Do we have any idea in which direction she's going to take our country? I mean, we are at a perilous position right now. It's like we've got proxy wars going all on on all over the place. We got a woke military that they're shoving woke ideology down would be soldier's throats rather than, you know, teaching them how to kill people and break things. The numbers recruiting are down, and they have been now for years. I mean, this is kind of like a defund the police movement behind the scenes, and I'd like to know where she's standing on that.
Speaker 2: Have you? Do you have any idea where she is on foreign policy?
Speaker 4: No, and neither of the American people.
Speaker 3: And again, I know I'm picking on our press today only because I feel very strongly about the press not doing its job as it relates to Kamala Harris. Yeah, they're giving her a total pass, a pass to the presidency. No, I don't have a first clues to where she stands and if her policies are like Joe Biden's. I mean, again, let's evaluate how well those have worked for the American people. Not well at all. The first foreign policy though Briant is a poorest southern border.
Speaker 4: Whether or not we allow.
Speaker 3: A foreign country to pour its citizens into our country without any controls, that's the first failure. And we know that because she was the borders are and despite the fact that they keep wanting to deny it, her first and most major failure as vice president was on failing to control the southern border. So she's terrible on foreign policy. She barely doesn't have to speak for me to know that. But you know, look, I mean, the media has not scrutinized her foreign policy positions.
Speaker 4: You make an excellent point.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, put yourself in the position of Kim Jong un or Jijinping or any of like Vladimir Putin. Who would you rather be facing in a global conflict? Donald Trump or Kamala Harris. It's a rhetorical question. I appreciate, Alex, but Lord Almighty, the American people really truly need to think about that, because I am thoroughly I'm worried, literally worried about.
Speaker 3: That well as am I and you know we've you know, Brian, it used to be we would have debates about who was the most qualified to be president, right, I mean when George H. W.
Speaker 4: Bush. Not to take people back too far, but.
Speaker 3: You know when the first president Bush was running for reelection, you know, they had to go find a governor, a guy with experience as governor. You know, Bill Clinton had been a three term governor, been governor, lost, came back second term governor in Arkansas. So we had this debate about experience. Right. We don't do that anymore. We abandoned experience when it came to Obama. Now, Donald Trump had serious business and international business experience, so he brought them experience. Barack Obama was, you know, two years a senator coming off being a community organizer, and the American people, you know, the Democrats especially and their friends and the press were in all of that. We're kind of repeating that same mistake here with someone who just has not demonstrated you know, the knowledge, the fortitude, the strength to lead the time in Kamala Harris. So it's perilous. I mean, it really is. And American people need to wake up and your listeners. By the way, you don't count on Donald Trump automatically winning in Ohio and anywhere else.
Speaker 4: You have to be sure you.
Speaker 3: Vote, get five other people to vote, and take this very seriously, because the press is fawning all over her. And there are segments of the American population that they don't care about qualifications. They simply care that, you know, they feel good about a choice. And Kamala Harris is exactly wrong for the country and it's going to take us in the wrong direction. It's got to be a vote for Donald Trump, even even if you don't love his tweets.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true, and I'd be remissing my obligations if I didn't ask you about a one particular Ohio race, and of course that's the Bernie Marino shared Brown race. You find it particularly interesting that shar didn't bother showing up to the DNC in spite of the fact that he's only missed I think one over his entire political career and other and also that he's distancing himself from Kamala Harris. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 3: Alex Chiantifilo, Well, we've had a field day with that at the Ohio Republican Party. We've we've got flyers up in Chicago and missing poster flyers with.
Speaker 4: Sharon Brown's picture on them.
Speaker 3: Who We've had really a good time with this look that what's you know, What's what's not funny about it, Brian, is that he is trying to hide his record from the American people. When you think of Shared Brown, you should think of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris because he has voted with the ninety eight point five percent of the time. The crushing inflation you talked about that the Democrats put into place, Sared Brown was a vote for that. You know, he said that the poorest southern border was just something that you know, right wingers talked about that it's not really a problem for Ohio. Go to Springfield, Ohio, Go to places like Clark County.
Speaker 4: I've been there.
Speaker 3: Go to other places around Ohio where their sanctuary cities are. These migrants are flowing in to the state of Ohio and changing, you know, communities and cultures. Again, we love immigrants. Brian actually had.
Speaker 4: This million times too.
Speaker 3: I'm the child of two legal immigrants. I love immigration. It worked well for my family and millions of other American families, but do it legally.
Speaker 4: So you know, we've got these continued issues.
Speaker 3: And Shared Brown is a serious part of the problem. He's not in the mainstream, so of course he's running away from the Democratic Convention because he doesn't want Ohioans to know. He's actually a Democrats hugely supportive of Shared Brown, of Joe Biden and of Kamala Harris. He's a far left Democrat. He's not Joe Manson. This is an Elizabeth Warren far left Democrat and he's been full in Ohiolands for too long. But I think his numbers up this year. We feel very good about Bernie Marino. He's running a very strong campaign. You're going to see our TV ads are flowing now pretty heavily, and we're going to We're going to ride this out with a very very strong campaign to define Shared Brown. Well.
Speaker 1: Bernie Reino, I haven't seen much of him lately, and he handman on the fifty five KERC Morning Show in quite some time. He's got an open slot here if he wants to talk about his platform and his campaign and why he's better than Shared Brown. I welcome that opportunity, and I know my listeners will love hearing from him, So the extent you can put a bug in his ear on that one, Alex Junta Filo, please do and we'll do anything we can to help him get elected, because we know how bad Shared Brown is for the state of ohioland for the country. Head of the hamlet or the he we keep on this refer to you in your old job a higher Republican Party chair, Alex Charanton Fail. It's always great having you on. Thanks for the time he spent with my listeners and me today and I'll look forward to having you back on the program soon.
Speaker 4: Always a hot proverge Brian, Thanks very much, Take care.
Speaker 1: You two brother seven fifty fifty five CARECD talk station. Bud Herbert Motors. They are wonderful folks, Bud Herbert Motors. They're so proud of themselves. Been in business for more than five five generations, more than seventy five years, serving Greater Cincinnati's needs for the best finest lawn equipment sold by the most the most friendly folks that can sell it, the most knowledgeable folks selling it, and of course the folks that'll service whatever it is they sell you from a small push mower my Honda Power mo Or. I got that from them. I want with it. You know, this is the point I'm making. It's Bud Herbert's you know philosophy. The most expensive tool you will buy ever is a cheap one. That's why I went with the Honda Commercial Grade push More from Butterbert Motors and they said, Brian, this is the last one you'll ever have to buy. I love hearing that I'm done, one and done, and that it could be you. Sincinty's hometown equipment dealer selling only the finest brands in the world, including John Deere, x Mark Steel and Honda Power Equipment. I have myself a bunch of steel products, you know, like the shrubber of the shrub cutter, and the hedge crupper and the weed whacker. Steel makes great products, and that's why but Herbert sells them. They've got a thing going on right now. Bud Herbert Motors John Deere Inventory Reduction sell an opportunity to get some quality John Deere equipment at a discount price. To learn more about that and to get in touch with them, go to Bud Herbert Mootors dot com. They again, they'll deliver to your door, ready to run and service it when it needs it confidently call them and please tell them, Brian said, high when you do. Five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station man if a Redtel dysfunction is a