Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's another episode of Relationships Is a Bitch. It is our sixth episode of Relationships as a Bitch. This is Mike Agavino along with aj Benza and our relationship guru Irena would Hey, guys, Hi, guys doing okay, let's not pretend that we haven't spent forty five minutes trying to get our freaking technology to work right. I still don't understand what the hell happened there, but folks, we are all here with you now. And by the way, thank you, folks. I was analyzing a little bit of data last night and see that we're climbing up there. We're picking up some of you folks. And we had almost four thousand people listen to the last episode, which isn't a bad place to be starting. So if you're liking what we're doing, tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends. And if you're liking what we're talking about out, make sure you go visit our sponsor, the Gemini near Me app, which is the world's only self love and relationships intelligence app created by our guest every week on the show, Irena Wood. And she's got some exciting things going on with the app that we'll be talking more about in the weeks to come. I could really have used the instantaneous AI feedback with your avatar this morning for something oh wow, which I'll tell you about later.
Speaker 2: Irena, we are doing some fascinating work and it's a lot of work. It's much more work that I expected to be, to be honest, and technology it's a different world, but I'm glad I'm diving into it.
Speaker 3: You know, when your parents made you, it was very easy to make you, but now making your avatars very difficult.
Speaker 2: I know what ever questions them about the process.
Speaker 4: Well, we all not what it takes.
Speaker 5: But the place maybe different in Ukraine than I guess to make the kids, it's you know, maybe easy process.
Speaker 2: But to raise it up, yes, I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: I don't know why tell me. These things just come. They just occur to me. But you know, we're we're in a new town, in a new state, in a new house, and everything is different, and so we're having new people, like a new handy person who comes and does stuff a new landscape or et cetera. And the the handy man is a Latino man. But I couldn't I knew it was I knew his last name was one of the more common Latino last names. So I'm going through my bloated contacts list, which hasn't been pruned and I don't know how many years, and there's like ten thousand names in there. And you would think I wouldn't have that many oscars, but I have quite a few oscars. And Jerry Anne screwed me up completely because she started calling him Oscar de la Cruz. And because there was a famous fighter named Oscar de la Hoya, famous boxer, and this guy's name was just Oscar Cruise. There was no Dayla. That was just my wife thinking of Oscar de la Hoya and starting to call the guy de la Cruz. So I'm looking for Dela and I'm going through, you know, Gonzales and Ortiz and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And that's what Trump's doing now, going to Gonzales and Ortiz and Cruiz.
Speaker 1: He's going through all that. But it made me wonder, so what are some of the most common like Ukrainian or Russian last names, Like what are the Smith and Jones and Gonzales and cruisiers of Ukraine?
Speaker 4: Let me see, I think Carolinko is that a big one.
Speaker 2: Carolinko, No, but actually I didn't know what's the most common family name. But I have to tell you that everything what you hear, mostly which ends up with ko, that is a sign that it's Ukrainian background and Ukrainian family. So when you hear Kutsenko, that was my original family name before I was married to Canwood. And Alexinko that is part of my family. That my uncle's family name, and my mother's name before she got married to my father, and as well Ivan Yanko probably would be very Ukrainian name, because you know, you can hear you is a lot Bandarian would be very famous. But usually whatever you have here and then with code, that's Ukrainie.
Speaker 3: What about well, if it's like last name is Ivanov or Popov, that's that rusty.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting when you're here and you're already let's say, American citizen or you're having some paperwork done in the United States. In Russian language, when you are for a man, you should be Popova for a woman, but since you are in the United States, every your legal paperwork is translated into your husband's name. When we speak about masculine and feminine thought about powers like last time, so we wen have to keep the pronunciation of the man's name, so still be pop.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, right, Okay, I got you. And what was your last name again? Your main name? I was, Yeah, I see a Cova length. I was very popular too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Molenka is famous Monia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, cool but not but there's not like a dom.
Speaker 1: There's not like Smith or Johnson or like where even even your new last name would is very common.
Speaker 2: I know, but you know, like I'm sure they are. I'm not sure I'm aware about it because I left Ukraine many years ago. I wasn't a kid, but I never was, you know, thinking about surnames and so yeah, honestly, when.
Speaker 1: You were reading the phone book, No, probably I was born. Probably didn't have such a thing as a phone book.
Speaker 2: No, we had, we did, absolutely, yes, and my parents and my grandparents they had it. I probably was, you know, diving into English vocabulary to picking up my foreign languages because I always have seen myself living abroad. I'm proud of my motherland, but I always seen myself somewhere else.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was thinking about taking the phone books when I was a kid, in New York City, or there are thousands of phone booths in New York City, and they all had phone books with them, so you can run through a phone, both open a phone book and find someone's number.
Speaker 4: Now you don't mean phone booths are left in New York mic two is that it? There's two in the entire city, both on the Upper West Side. I think I read that a few months back. They're both up uptown.
Speaker 1: So you're can tell me that neither of the train stations nor the bus term none of them have a public phone.
Speaker 4: No mean public phone?
Speaker 2: Do you use yours at home? Because we don't. We have just like my husbands his cell phone, I do mine.
Speaker 1: And I wonder we had to give all the legal immigrants their own phones.
Speaker 3: By the way, By the way, New York City no longer has any public payphones on the streets, but there are a few payphones that still may be in service, so there's a few.
Speaker 4: There's four booths uptown, but that's it. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: So none at Penn Station, none at Grand Central, none at the bus terminal.
Speaker 4: They're on the West End.
Speaker 3: Sixty six ninetieth, one hundred, one hundred and first streets. What does that even matter?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: It's all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we got on this topic. Maybe an idiot about names names? Yeah, okay, you guys. Well, it's it's been a week since the election, and most people other than I should point out aj Benza anticipated this being one of the closest elections in history. It turned out it was a blowout and a mandate for Trump that included a clean sweep of the seven battleround states and a victory in the popular vote. Trump's coat tails are long enough to bring several Senate races across the finish line, allowing Republicans to take a fifty three forty seven I guess officially Carry Lake has lost. So fifty three to forty seven is where we are in the Senate. And while a number of House races still are being tabulated, California is the worst. I mean, it's just ridiculous that we can't find out who won these races. But you know, while there's still a number of them out, it looks like the Republicans have retained the majority in the House, slight majority they had in the House, and maybe it'll grow by one or two or shrink by one, we don't know. But in the days immediately following the election, we saw some prominent Democrats Bernie Sanders for one, James Carvell for another, expressed regret and their belief that the Democrat Party had lost track, lost its way with the middle class, they lost touch with the issues that matter to everyday Americans, and lost the support of certain percentage of the ethnic groups they saw as monolithic voting blocks that would always blindly support them. The Latino American stats are pretty amazing, almost fifty to fifty, and on the male side more Latino mails voting for Trump than voted for Harris. On the African American side, the black side, overall, the numbers are up, but still, you know, they predominantly vote vote Democrat. But Trump grew his numbers there significantly, so you know. Unfortunately, besides Sanders and like I said, Carvel to a degree, most of the other things we've seen coming out of Democrats is more blamecasting from liberal voices in the media, blaming white women, misogynists, racists, the conservative media industrial complex, which I didn't know there was such a thing. Elon Musk, Joe Roganer Carlson, Charlie Kirk, all kinds of others. We've seen the videos on TikTok and Instagram from hysterical people, mostly women, repeating fallacies about Hitler and fascism and national abortion bands and a retribution tour and dictator on Day one, and Economic Ruin Project twenty twenty five. All of this stuff at nauseum. And I saw a popular meme that I think captured what has gone on very well. It said, Democrats a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich people by telling the poor people that other rich people are the reason they're poor.
Speaker 4: It's perfect. It's perfect.
Speaker 1: That is it in a nutshell? So thousands of videos circulated with family members declaring that they will no longer speak with relatives who voted for Trump. Many said that they will not attend Thanksgiving dinner with relatives who voted for Trump. And so I want to devote our first segment here to family relationships and what our relationship experts Arena Wood thinks about the types of issues that actually do and don't justify ending family relationships and uninviting relatives to Thanksgiving dinner. So I guess this sort of falls in that four beef. I don't really get that where they came up with. What does that stand for? Even I don't know?
Speaker 4: For me? Is the movement in Asia?
Speaker 1: Right with the women cutting in South Korea?
Speaker 4: But it's here now, Yeah, it's here now.
Speaker 3: Well, of course it's gonna be I see other videos of women having their head shaven, and all I gotta say is, everything you're doing is just turning off your man. Either you're screaming into the phone or having a buzz cut. What do you think your husband's gonna do while you stick out this rampage of this attitude problem you have.
Speaker 4: Men are not going to be calm with this.
Speaker 3: Family is gonna fracture if women act this way, ridiculous, denying them sex, cutting their hand.
Speaker 4: You know it's not your husband that did this to you. Why are you making him suffer? You know?
Speaker 2: I just have to say something now. I'm just here. I had you just raised up the topic of four b and yesterday I was invited by some magazine to give my comments, my professional comments on that topic. And I think that what's going on, it's horrible. World is in danger, and I'm woman and I will speak hopefully women will hear me out very well. God created just too sexiest, just too which are men and women. I don't believe that men. We all can function without each other physically and energetically, but we are related and we complete each other. We compliment each other, We make each other better. And you can't say who is better man or women like you can't say which hand is better left or right, because we are similar as humans, but we are very different. We bring the different energy to the world. And when I see the idea which is growing on feminism and I understand Actually when you go to the original feminism, where did it come from? Women were fighting for the rights to vote, whites to be educated, and rights to get to embrace some professions. I think the idea of feminism from good side of it was accomplished long time ago because women are free now and we are free to do and to have few educations and to have few jobs, and to do whatever we want in life. But what is going on in South Korea and in the United States with extreme radical wave of feminism that I would separate from original feminism idea. I think it's very similar to democracy. What was democracy before and what democracy is considered to be right now, so it should be renamed. This move into something else because b is addicted to that. It's considered to be no in their language. So they say, we provide, we offer two knows to men, don't case, we don't have sex, we don't make kids, and we don't spend time or something like that. Yeah, four knows. So they are ready, if you think about it, psychologically, to give up their energetic, physic, sexual, psychological pleasure of being with man and next to man to embrace the power of man, which is horrible. So we are ready to give up the pleasure that God gave us right because we are here to continue the generation. We're here to complete each other, to make this world more beautiful, and to serve to each other, to serve the God as well, also you know, helping other people. No, they give up the pleasure and the purpose of being on the earth just to get the power of the over the man and over the planet. So it's radical, it's extreme. It's nothing to do with God, it's nothing to do with spirituality, it's nothing to do with being a woman, and it's nothing to do with original idea of feminism as well.
Speaker 1: What are the four knows? What are they again?
Speaker 6: No sex and no sex, no kisses, no kids with men, and as well, like you know when you say even about abortion, that's my kid, that's my body, ladies, this seed that is who planted it right the firm, so how it could be just your kid?
Speaker 2: Also, this I don't understand.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And you know, I have no qualms saying that females are the stronger sex in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: But what they're exhibiting now, some of them online and in their private homes, is so weak and meet that it's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: If I was one of those husbands, I don't know what the hell my life would be like, but it wouldn't be fun.
Speaker 4: Because you're punishing him.
Speaker 3: He didn't do anything unless yeah, right around the house screaming Trump's name with maga hats on.
Speaker 4: He didn't do anything. Why making him suffer? Stupid?
Speaker 2: You know, gay, I work with women and I work with men also, and I understand when we look at women's shelters and I collaborated with that type of organization. Also, they are horrible cases how women were raped, abuse and offended. But there are good men there are good men who are healthy emotionally and mentally. There are a great men who want healthy kids and you know, provide for their families, protect their women. So I wish if women hear me out, just to go to the good side of them and support them, believe in them, and to bring the energy to the family and to feel like women and you know, change the culture that's going on nowadays.
Speaker 1: Well, what is it a magazine that you're doing the interviewing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was somehow and Something my apologists, I don't remember the name exactly, you know, they asked me about it. I was shocked. I googled because I didn't know. Of course, I'm aware about feminist idea. Yeah, but I told you original idea, like I hear what women wanted beguarded.
Speaker 4: But what is for me?
Speaker 2: It's radical and whatever is radical, it's a lot of potential of the hidden energy of anger. And you know, even if it's war, it's always explosive and it's never good. So the same here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, it's easier to delve or wander off into fighting.
Speaker 3: It's very easy to ruin something, but it's very hard to build something back up, you know, like you could break a window, very simply. But have you thought about how what it takes to to build a window? I mean, things take time. If you're going to be that radical in your own home, you're you're breaking you're breaking off some very crucial part of your relationship with your husband and your kids. If my wife didn't, i'd say, come back when your hands past your shoulders. Although Mike you probably like it. You probably say just keep it to your to your neck.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Yeah, you shake your head for me, please.
Speaker 2: You know, if you think about it, it's an idea of man haters. It's nothing to do with feminism. And if you're let's say you're you delivered a son, not a girl, so you unconsciously already hate your own son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a man exactly?
Speaker 2: Do you think you raise up him differently?
Speaker 3: Or what?
Speaker 1: Well, no, was was getting tattoos removed. Part of the four being movement was that that wasn't that too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't do you think that they remove all tattoos?
Speaker 1: Well, I know of a story here between kind of a famous podcaster, any famous country star that that involved a removal of tattoos. AJ's story, it's it's a crazy story.
Speaker 3: I tried to avoid this story for a week or two, but it's too big. A girl named Brianna Chicken Fry Lapallia.
Speaker 4: They call it Chicken Fry.
Speaker 3: She is a podcaster for Barstool Sports, and she is explaining why she will not remove the matching tattoos she got with her former bull the country singer Zach Bryant so occasion.
Speaker 4: I don't know who Chicken Fry is. She's very pretty girl.
Speaker 3: She hosts the Plan Bree Uncut Barstool Sports. She got very famous pretty quickly. Her TikTok account when Banana she has all the one point six million fans and she updates about her life and her sex life in her career. She's very open and honest. She began this relationship with Zach Bryan, who, Mike, I know you're very into Zach Bryan. Now you found his music on a playlist. I really I heard one sung in your car and I liked it myself. I don't know much about his music.
Speaker 1: He's huge, he said.
Speaker 3: I know, I know he's huge, but here's the here's how huge he is. Apparently, this relationship they had came to an end, but Chicken Fry has refused to get rid of the matching tattoo she.
Speaker 4: Got with Brian.
Speaker 3: It was rumored in the past that Zach Bryan wrote this song called twenty eight about her. She's from Massachusetts and Luke, I'm sorry, and Brian sings in the song, how lucky are we? It's been a hell of a week and we're all grown now. You took a train to the sound side of Boston. You show me where your whole heart stayed. Took twenty eight years of blood pumping through me to feel loved on my own birthday. But then Luke Bryant shut down that speculation. Zach r the other one right. Zach Bryan did an interview over the summer where he said he wrote the song about his dog named Boston. It wasn't about her, He said, Boston was our puppy was going at the surgery, and I told Brianna, how lucky are we to have a puppy so beautiful?
Speaker 4: And she came out of it just so.
Speaker 3: He wrote it the next day because he felt like the luckiest man on the planet. Now, this breakup came to light when he posted that they called it quits after more than a year together. Back around before Halloween. That catches Chicken Fry off guard, and she posts several hours later that she was blindsided by this breakup. Uh, and she's gonna take a break from social media, which probably means she won't. They all say they never do, but she took a break from her podcast as well, in which she does it with Dave Portnoy and Josh Richards. So during an episode on November seventh, Chicken Fry accused Brian of being very emotional, emotionally abusive. She said that she previously didn't want to discuss their breakup because she was right about his reaction. She says that he offered her get this, twelve million dollars to stay silent about their split, but Chicken Fry said no. So she then talked about some of their nastier fights, including Brian getting maddl her with the golden globes of a dress she wore, picking a fight with her at a birthday party, picking another fight at the super Bowl party. So Brian has yet to address the abuse allegations, but especially given these allegations, you think she might feel differently about the tattoo, but.
Speaker 4: She's keeping it. So my question to you is any thoughts about what should happen with tattoos after a.
Speaker 3: Breakup and how that might relate relate to an abusive relationship?
Speaker 2: May I ask you did she did he separate with your not saying anything as in persons and streaking up in social media, which is very disrespectful kids do. Yeah, it's like when you don't want to carry any responsibility or you're scared of the reaction of your right now you can handle it, So it's a very childish move. It's a common number one. The second thing about having uh, you know, gain to the abusive relationship. What brought you there? And you want to tell me that abuser decided to break up with the victim. Let's call here this way. When that happens in relationship, from psychology point of view, it means that he doesn't get enough energy from here and he's interested in that source of energy. Because if I would have been on your place, first of all, you have to understand what brought you there. Maybe it was abusive father, Maybe it was like something in your subconscious that you want to feel yourself under control, or you like, why do we need to be controlled? Why do you need in twenty first century to be under depression, you know so, and he's still living here, it means that probably he's you know, like tired of something that he never mentioned still, or just you know, not interested in continuation anymore after two years and a half or something like that. About the tattoos, my answer would be very different because I'm the person who carry tattoos. They all have me not about the you know, my past relationship or something like that. And I always thirty it's better never to put the name. And we had that with Angelina Jolly, which is absolutely amazing when she had to cancel the tattool take it out from your body, from your ex boyfriend. And you know, I have some tattoos that remind me little am of my grandma and yeah, they're very memorable or something like saints from Latin or Sanskrit that are very thoughtful and meaningful. But it's nothing to do with any man. And I would tell you for those people who still have reminders of their axes. And maybe you can't judge her that she doesn't want to take out this totool here. In this case, it's your own body, it's.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not her choice. Yeah, I don't think it's a big deal tattoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wants to keep it. Yeah, it's not maybe about the boyfriend. Maybe they put something meaningful that she agrees until now, and she agree with the saying forever. But I want to tell you something different, And I didn't know it when I've been doing my tattoos because they all have been done almost in a year of the doors of my parents, when I didn't feel adult enough and I wanted to take out the pain of the divorce. So I processed it ten years ago in my own way, covering my body with tattoos, not too many, but still I have them. And they say bigger the to too big the pain. So people don't realize it, and they put sometimes on their necks and body and shoulders and arms and tones, and they think they're cool and they can do that because it's their choice. What happens to physical body? You cover your physical body, But in reality, we all have our everybody that is located and all over the shape of our body from like a couple of inches. It's invisible, and it's like invisible spiritual protection for our body, but we all have it. So it's our energetic body. When we do any kind of tattoo. Even you say like I'm in love with myself and should sound perfect for all your life, you still kill your energety. You damaged. You don't damage your energetic body even with a good saying. I didn't know that before, But everybody who's thinking about that too, think about that twice, because your energetic body will be damaged even if you cancel it from your physical body afterwards. Because I can't sell my tattoos very little.
Speaker 4: One also interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know about about her energetic body, but we all have it. No, No, I'm just thinking that the energy of twelve million dollars would help that energetic But I mean, why don't you take the twelve money? And that's you know that I don't know, but that's such a weird number that money.
Speaker 2: Nobody would talk about here, but now we are talking about here because she didn't take that true.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't poor maybe poor Annoy promised her or something. I don't know, but twelve twelve millions are weird. Twelve millions like a number of you negotiation.
Speaker 2: And then somebody's what did he tried to cover with his money? Abuse or action of abuse or what not.
Speaker 1: It sounds too Yeah, it sounds like that's what it is, is there was some kind of she's referred to it as emotional.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's preparing for court for a big amount. How do you know?
Speaker 4: Maybe did you go to court? It just broke up with her unless she has solid proof about this abuse. But I don't like that. If he was amusing her, why don't we see the abuse? Why was it talked about? What are the bruises? You can't just make this claim unless she has stuff on the phone but photos.
Speaker 1: She hasn't. She hasn't sued him yet. I mean, she may have all of this, right, she may.
Speaker 2: What was It's like what he tried to compensate?
Speaker 4: He didn't want to.
Speaker 1: He know, he had a troubled life. He certainly went to prison, so he part of what has been the draw to him is that he started, you know, performing in prison and built some word of mouth, and then when he was released. I mean, he's built a huge following in a relatively short period of time, and it's mostly it's young. You know, it's a young following.
Speaker 2: Mike, you have a wife. Okay, I don't want to give this example on you. But let's say somebody does tattoos.
Speaker 1: But she's partly part of four base.
Speaker 2: It's not about this. I wanted to raise up the question of a night separation. Let's say when people get separated and man after two years, two months, two weeks, twenty years wants to take care of a woman in a nice way and say sorry with it at match, like, I love you as a friend, but I want to make sure that you're not living in the street. And if he really wanted to take care of her, and it was not an offer but providing care, he could write a check and you know, say look into your eyes whatever it would be twelve dollars, twenty million dollars and say, don that's what I can give you because I want to make sure you're doing good.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's how you, uh, you know, separate nicely. If he wanted to be a man, good man in your memory, he tried to give him money for something? What is something? Nobody knows, so how we can discuss.
Speaker 1: It allegedly allegedly we don't know.
Speaker 4: It's also a great podcast material.
Speaker 3: It's got everybody talking about her and Dave Portnoy loves publicity. He's very good at getting himself. So this is who knows what this is gonna go. But she's a real pretty girl.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes she is.
Speaker 4: She's a beautiful girl.
Speaker 3: This guy, I know, he is fantastically talented, but in the looks department, I don't get it at all.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: If she's choosing an a hell in solitude for a while, you know, to think about the life and so on, and process the separation. She does good, she does the right think.
Speaker 4: This is this is a classic example of look good for her.
Speaker 3: I don't begrudge anybody they make in this world, but it's a classic example of a girl who really didn't have any discernible talent. She got chosen to work at barstool because she was sexy and pretty.
Speaker 4: They put her on air.
Speaker 3: She's okay, I guess she's good enough at talking about life and her feelings and sex.
Speaker 1: And what have you.
Speaker 3: And now she's like the tippy top or the tip top podcasters. And on top of that, she's got the famous boyfriend. Now she's off a twelve million we're talking about it. This girl was nothing a little while ago.
Speaker 2: So it means that marketing worked very well.
Speaker 4: Oh it sure did. True.
Speaker 2: You don't know if there was an offer of twenty million, twelve twelve million, I raised it up. But you know, like, but we're already talking about it and other people know, which is great.
Speaker 1: But I know A j would also say she's talented. I mean you you can't you look. We all three of us know talk, All three of us know how challenging the podcast industry is. Right, you got absolutely you got millions of options out there, of things for people to listen to. She was whatever the combination of looks and talent was. She she had a strong enough combination for them to give her a shot. But they've had plenty of beautiful women walk into those studios and walk out without getting a show because they had no talent.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying that she started a podcast on her own, I'm not under the barstool banner.
Speaker 4: She'd be nowhere. That's my contention.
Speaker 1: We don't know that, but the fact that she's got too under the barstool banner that do very very well.
Speaker 4: And so you know.
Speaker 2: But in the same way, in the same way I can speak about myself because people know me for twelve years in psychology. But if I weren't here with you guys, you know, nobody would hear me out your four k followers. And I appreciate that. So I think it's more about how you do appreciate people who give you a hand of help, support and collaboration. That's what you have to gratitude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I think that if Mike ran Barstool, my podcast would be as big as hers right now.
Speaker 4: I just think she was at the right right place, at the right time, with the right people.
Speaker 3: His business was exploding, so we're podcasts and then here's a pretty girl with one.
Speaker 4: I think it all worked together for her perfectly.
Speaker 3: This could be the calmer part of her life k R m A, because now she's gonna have to answer possibly to some situation and get in some kind of battle that maybe she's doesn't need to do. But like you said, she's get an awful lot of awful lot of printed words about it and a lot of shitter chatter, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, and look, I mean good looks help, yes, the absolutely, I mean yeah, certainly. In in D's Gone By, they they helped catapult you to certain places, right sure, and you know, turn on the news and most of the most of the talent have some people supporters, news reporters, the these top podcasts that are that are video podcasts, or they're good looking people that people want to see, and if they have talent on top of that, well it goes up. It goes a long way. But let's go from one doomed couple to a couple that has stood the test of time. Sits in one of the strangest situations, because all we hear about these days is how the Dems hate the Republicans and the Republicans hate the Dems, and there are no more relationships that cross political party lines. Well, this is probably the most famous of all relationships that cross political lines that we're going to talk about on this week's Forever or for Now, and that involves the relationship of James Carvil and Mary Mattlin. And Carvel, for those of you who may not know, is an American political consultant, strategist, author, and professor. He taught at LSU for years. He's given much of the credit for Bill Clinton's successful nineteen ninety two campaign. That's where he first coined the term that I'm sure you've heard, which is it's the economy stupid, which was his way of saying, this is, of course the number one issue voters care about. They care about the economy. He's nicknamed the ragin Cajun. He grew up in New Orleans, as I said, and he taught for many years at LSU. I have several friends who actually had him as a professor in class. Mary Mattlin is an American political consultant well known for her work with Republican candidates. She served under Reagan and was the campaign director for George H. W. Bush. And so you think about basically competitors' rivals, and so the couple was the focus of a number of interviews the week prior to the election. Last week because of all the noise in the country about how Republicans and Democrats aren't getting along and who's going to invite who for Thanksgiving? And should women tell their husbands or husbands tell their wives what they who they voted for, all of this sort of stuff. And last week we talked about the dwindling statistics of marriages that cross the political boundary, and here we have again the most famous ones. So Matlin, during one of those interviews reminded people that love can exist outside of politics. Contrary to the language of the family court system. A couple can have irreconcilable differences that don't wind up in divorce, and maybe even bring intellectual richness to the relationship, but that would depend on two partners or friends being honest about their political leanings. Our love and respect for each other is built on things other than politics, she said. Carvel and Mattlin famously fell in love while both were working as political strategies for opposite parties. Matlin said, it never occur to me that your love interest in politics would be a determinant in a relationship. But a majority of people don't want to date somebody from the other party. So a majority of people just want to like, think like they and validated twenty four twenty four to seven. So I think it's sorrowful. I don't have to agree with him, but he makes me think. So today we're going to learn from Irena our relationships Guru, what the numbers say about this famous couple and whether they are forever or for now? They've certainly been for a while, but will it be forever? Mike?
Speaker 2: You have given me already like five couples, I guess so. And this is the first couple where they have the number that is the base of their relationship is number six, which is a symbol of pure love. Oh my god, everybody meant to have a case that was at six six six six, No, maybe it was only six. So, by the way, when you see six sixty six, which contains my even phone number, and I was so happy that nobody took it in the United States because when you open up the Bible, people think it's evil.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 2: It's a symbol of Venus. Venus its planet of beauty and love. And six sixty six, it's all about love. Is whatever has any number, it will be twenty seven, thirty six, I don't know, eighteen, whatever makes nine in total. It's very good luck. It's the highest number. And when you see and it's eighteen and it's nine and six. It's always about love and it's always about money.
Speaker 1: So did you see Damien's head and the omen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what about so DaVinci watch it again because you will see how much knowledge is hidden in numerology and how much they want everything what is religiously covered. They want to hiree this knowledge from us.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, I have a question asked. I don't feel well in my stomach. You think you can run this without me the rest of the way. I apologize. Yeah, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't feel right. I just took a bunch of toms and baseball run. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Guys, All right, right, okay, And so we are coming back to our couple and I'll see you. They have a lot of numbers in common. So we have Mary joor A Metaline who is Republican. And I didn't know neither of them, but yesterday I had a chance to look at the caravel. So she's a shining personality who can behave like on the stage. She likes to be in the center of attention. She loves yourself, she appreciates yourself, and she loves likes the celebration time of life. And you know when you get the people together, when you act consciously, when a lot of people are around and you and the center of attention, and she does it great. So as well, your career could be a law related and he could be unbelievable employee and the person of justice as well, and checks always from the point of view of power and confidence. She could be very emotional and what is your main task for this life? To embrace emotions and to figure out how to use them wisely. And he has the same number and the same task in common with her. So that's why people meet. They have all common spiritual tasks or they complete each other because they have something in opposite. So those numbers they work out better for them, because that's why they say opposite attracts. In conflict, she has tradition and marriage. So it's very funny because we have this marriage with very opposite visions and she has number five, which is simple tradition and marriage. I have no idea if she has kids or not. I don't know if your parents, let's say, welcomes him or not. And maybe this is that they have very diverse wishions in politics. Yeah, but they have, like you know, in conflict, number five, which is symbol of marriage. So as well, she could be strict when necessary, and she's the person who can create the rules. And her love past number is nine, which says that she's very philanthropic. She knows how to be a leader. She's selfless, she's not selfish at all, and she could be very artistic and unbelievably wise woman. Your son is in Leo and your moon is in sad, so it's always on fire person in a good sense of it. She is the person who can give you a niceaidvice. She can be a good leader, she can guide you, she can be very insistent. But you have to take this advice with gratitude because she is the one who like very she knows what she's doing. She is allowed with her you know, astrological aspects, to give out advices to other other people. So your venus is in cancer, which is very family oriented. Woman, extremely sensitive about him. I've seen him fifty seconds yesterday speaking about Kamala Harris, of course and commenting on her, you know, like number one lost response about which she does something else, something different from and she said no, and she said that was a reason of your loss. Okay, So what about him that he could his career could have like part of fortune. We spoke about this before, could change immediately. And he has number thirteen in a conflict, So his life could be full of transformation. I don't know about his career match, but that I do believe that in his life he had very transformative moments I don't know, it would be family health related, career related, but something that changed him like a lot, you know, and I wouldn't call it easy. That's what I see through numbers as well. He has to embrace his emotions because I guess he is emotional.
Speaker 4: Guy, and.
Speaker 2: As well, you know, it's so his past experience, like past life experience is your basic number. That's why people meet that she is what she is in this life and that's what he didn't work out in his previous incarnation. And he has to embrace the qualities of to being a shining personality because she's the type of this shining personality with number nineteen. He's the kind of person you know, like who is different, who is more? She opens him up and maybe he is like you know, speaking the way because he's very confident. He has and he knows how to talk amazing. He knows how to be very strategic, and he has life past number which is eight. It's strong leadership, achievement, practical, financial, So he wouldn't do something that makes no rism, you know, he wouldn't risk. He's like very very like down to earth guy for here, you know, through eight, she grows because she is not more being in center of attention. He's more about achieving the result. So they grow together through each other. His scorpio that you know, Scorpios their own animis because they have NonStop dialogue in their head. It doesn't mean that he is this way. I don't know the guy exactly, you know, more than fifteen seconds that I've seen of him. But I have to tell you they're usually not easy for themselves because you know, they are very thirtful, too thirtful. They are like can kill themselves with their own thirds, NonStop process. His moon is very friendly, which is Aquarius, easy going. People like him. He can you know, bring a lot of people together, being very open minded, let's call it this way. But his planet of faction, which is Martin scorpio as well. So I don't know, like I don't know if he is a person of argument or when he will be very convincing or given some pressure. But that's what Ostrolsoy speaks about, you know, and moon or Venosaur, a planet of love, is in such it's a lot of fire as well. I mean probably he's like a dominative man, you know, like but women like that type of when man is on fire, you know in this sense because such is usually very like sexual and wise and guiding power sign so emotions and new life together. This is the first couple again who has zero or twenty two that almost never happened. So since they met, life of both people changed completely like new page, new life. And I never saw through examples and even with my clients that they make zero in total. So that's why they met to start new life together, to start from scratch. Fourteen. They create a lot of balance together. Their common task to balance each other, to have common activity that will bring them and success and recognition and fame and glory and money. And I have this n That's why I know what brings you ten six is the base of their relationship. It's communication business together. I don't know if they have it or not, but they can make it because it will bring them money and pure love as well care. It brings them to their achieving the goal and as well.
Speaker 1: You know, they have to.
Speaker 2: Study NonStop or get a new knowledge non stop. That was make them comfortable to be next to each other. That's why I think they're curious about each other because they always study. They have twelve in common so they have always to study, always to grow. I'm not speaking spiritually, I'm speaking about from knowledge points view. So you come my home and you tell me like something new, and I do the same. So that's how we grow. So that's what they're doing as a couple. They're always interested in each other. I think that's their you know, ability to grow together. As well. They have you know, rules and mistakes are worked out, so they are probably did a lot of maybe there were people who created too many rules we were living by the rules were very organized or I don't know, like symbol of am fire a person who tells you what to do in this life. So that's what they have been doing in previous life. Again from numerology point of view, and that's what they have. They have to be a little bit lighter in this life, you know, not to press people too much with their rules. And I don't know what they are. I'm telling you what I see, you know, and as well, the common task together is zero. Again, it's like to start new life. So whatever happens, even if they have fights at home, I think they find the way to say it's not important all of it. So that's what important. And as well, these are karmic relationships and only money issues can ruin them. But what is important in this case that both partners have to make money together. Even one person makes little bit, another person makes a lot, they have to make money separately and together.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think their history is kind of the fact that they do it separately, but do it in the same industry, doing the same things. It's sort of together, even though it's even though it's separate. But I think what's fascinating about them that a lot of people could learn from is that, you know, Carvell is not one of the Democrats that shift the truth or distort reality in a big way. He's a very smart man who's always been about policies and believing in those policies and being able to articulate a position around those policies. That's intelligent. The Democrat Party has drifted from that in a great way. I mean, if you just think about this election, this election was about trying to create disdain for the opponent, or even greater disdain for the opponent, and not about a set of policies that they could get behind and talk about with conviction. And so they're a throwback to the way politics used to be, and I think where politics should be, which is about a set of beliefs, beliefs convictions around a way of governing, a vision for how a country should operate. I mean that's where those two sort of come from. And if you're going to hold political discourse exclusively around policy, I think you can do that and still be a couple and be happy because you're constantly educating each other and that's sort of the story of their life. I'm not surprised. This is the one couple that I'm not surprised. I gave you that you came back with they should be together. I've given you other ones that I thought for sure you were going to come back and say they don't belong together. I don't know how they they ended up together, but this one is definitely opposite.
Speaker 2: You are pure a love, pure pure love. But you know, in this case, I have to tell you something. If you think about life, even we met, we are not a couple. You know, a wife of your best friend. I doorge arian, but we learn something from each other. So if you think wisely about the life and how universe put people together, if you're smart enough and even though you have a bad lesson or destructive lesson for you. If you're smart enough, you can always grow through that. So I wish people to numbers as your helpful instrument to understand why you met that you met, that's your business, that's your responsibility, you know, or the universe put you two together. But why you med? So this is what important. So I wouldn't say there is any bad union on the planet. Yes, there are people not match and we can do it maybe more astrologically, so people can understand the characters better because numbers, they just help you out to understand the energy brought those two together. And in this case it's energy of love and the case of for other couples I don't remember, like Kamala Harris and this it's more about you know, achievement and what they're doing it. But they're meant to be together to shake hands and you know, do something together, you know in somebody else cas is to give, to deliver a kid and so on. So it's always meant to be. But why that where numerology helps you out?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Really interesting? Well, we are a man down, folks with lost Like ten minutes ago, he just started feeling.
Speaker 2: Like crap, And do you feel ampty without him? You have to grow?
Speaker 1: No, I do not feel empty without him. But we are flying in the missing man formation, as they say. And this was a story that he was going to do, but it's one that came about because of a an interest I had because of something so recently, I tried to get my wife and I've spent more time apart in the past few months than we've ever spent because we were moving from one city to another at the same time. Her her father's ill, and and so we we were apart more often than we'd really ever been apart. And I would try occasionally and howl at the time, I was just kidding, trying to get her to have a little bit of phone sex, right, But she never took me seriously and just sort of dismissed me on the on the phone sex thing. And so I turned to chat GPT this week and asked it for some advice about phone sex and whether phone sex was you know, is it okay? Is it just wrong and gross and foul or you know what is What does the AI have to say about phone sex? And and so the response is really surprised me. So Chat GPT says that you should Whether it's okay to have phone sex is a personal decision and that depends on your individual circumstances and preferences. But if you're going to have phone sex, here are some things that you should consider.
Speaker 6: There are no guidelines for that, guidelines coming from chatch EPT for cone sets.
Speaker 1: So the first thing it says is you should ask outright about body preference words before you have any kind of sexy relations with someone. You should find out what nouns and adjectives they like for their bits and bobs. Find out what words make them feel sexy and feel good. The easiest way to do that is to share what words you like. For example, quote, I like when you call my pussy a pussy or vagina, but I have a negative association with the C word. What words make you feel best? So now that's that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you didn't ask me, Mike, because it was just their whole text.
Speaker 1: Really I hate so I hate the C word too, and our friend who's.
Speaker 2: And we didn't know before to come to the United States. I didn't know what.
Speaker 1: I never heard.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I can explain it to me.
Speaker 1: I asked what it is. There isn't equivalent slang that you we do.
Speaker 2: We do, but you know this word because initially my English was came from Great Britain, and honestly, you know, they don't teach you in school this Like already here hearing some you know, like when people talk. I heard it when somebody was very rude to the other woman and he said that, and I said, what does it mean? Because I didn't realize the pronunciation, you know, like when we say, oh, I can't do something, you know, I thought it's a word. I didn't realize what it is. So I was explained by my husband what it is, and.
Speaker 1: It pretty much I mean AJ aside not you know, there's no accounting for AJ. But to me, it's the worst thing you can ever say. Too. Yeah, it's it. I'm never ever, ever ever used that's the lowers.
Speaker 2: It means like I don't know, yeah, right.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: Certainly wouldn't enter phone sex. But anyway, that's that's what they say. Is is you know, ask outright about body preference words. Familiarize yourself with the lingo of love making. Thanks to the abysmal sex education in the US, most of our sexicon doesn't go beyond vagina, breasts, condom, and sex. I mean, that's the kind of language they would teach you in school. So if you're not used to talking about sex or your body in non medical ways, phone sex is going to be hard. So you've got to expand your verbiage with the help of the below. So here's some here's some ways that you can expand your vocabulary, your sex vocabulary, your phone sex vocabulary. A sexting robot, sex and relationship app juice Box release the feature called slut Box, which allows you to sharpen your dirty talking skills or just get some horny loving when you're feeling lonely. So to get started, all you've got to do is text slut bot to four one five six five Oho zero three nine five. Text slut bot to four one five six five Oho zero three ninety five and you'll answer some quick questions and they'll give you a bunch of ideas about some of the language. You could also read erotica. What could what could be a better way to up your dirty dictionary than uh than to just read about it? And uh you could uh, you could set the scene. So even if you never plan to introduce video to your sex session. You know, you need to limit distraction, so if you're paying attention to the cat or checking email notifications or something that just popped up on your phone, your partner will sense that you're preoccupied. So chat GPT offers the following steps for setup. Flip your phone to do not disturb mode, turn off all other technology, clean your room, set the space to a comfortable temperature. Put your pleasure props in an easy to reach place, so you got to have whatever your toys are somewhere where you can get at them. Play tunes, avoiding sites that play commercials, so don't put on the radio, but put on a playlist that melodically fits the mood you're trying to establish. Light candles, you know, and dim the lights. So okay, I get the mood. The mood setters there getting started. Chat GPT says your room is clean and the green light from your part uh. And you now have the green light from your partner to phone bone. That's a new term I hadn't heard before.
Speaker 6: And uh uh.
Speaker 1: And then they give some advice for uh, for starting out, and we don't have to get deep into to all that device, but they talk about masturbation and uh, you know how you can get things started with a little bit of masturbating.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know, here's here's to me, what you know, to me, if you're going to have if I could convince my wife to have phone sex, this is what would get me going. Is the you know, explaining what you're doing from you know, taking off your shirt to sliding a finger inside of you somewhere to walking someone step by step through what you're doing and how you're touching yourself and and all that and going slow and you know, just teasing. But to me, that would be to.
Speaker 2: Creative visual around it, so you can imagine picture your wife did it in reality.
Speaker 1: Exactly and you know maybe back college, uh even high school did a little bit of uh of that. But uh, but I don't know what I'm gonna have to do to uh well, first of all, we're gonna have to be a part, and uh we haven't been a part in a little while. But I thought, first of all, it's amazing that that chat GPT is, uh is this about? This is this current on phone sacks and actually using lingo that's you know, non anti Usually the answers you get from chat GPT, you're pretty antiseptic. I mean, they're they're using those words from school kind of thing. But this was, you know, a very sort of hip response. So uh so let me let me turn to the expert. And uh, I know you're not gonna tell me, but I know you were in France for a while while and he was here after you two met, so and knowing Kenny, I know he would have at least given it a shot, you know, and I could guess how how Kenny See, here's what matters to Kenny. So if Kenny was trying to get you to do phone sex, he would he would want you to talk about his penis. That would be his first big did you do the sex?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 2: My husband was how do you know the details? Okay?
Speaker 1: So I played sports with your husband our entire life, and so there's no telling how many times we were in a locker room shower next to each other. And I know what he what he does, Kenny has, so what he does, Kenny is more obsessed with the male organ than gay men are.
Speaker 2: I mean, he just he I'm totally fine because I'm the same.
Speaker 1: Are you the same?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So I'll give you a little thing when I was this, and I use so many manifesting techniques to you know, to manifest my husband how he's going to look like. And yes, of course usually women they there is one technique. You have to write down everything you want to have in your husband. Like he's told he's smart, he's intelligent, he's wise, he's noble, whatever he is. So one of the big points for me it was a big dick. And you know, I'm speaking not like a relationship expert now, but as a woman. For me, it was important. And you know, maybe it's not the right thing to tell for four thousand women listening to me promoting my own husband, but I mean, like, I got what I want so and I think this is important, you.
Speaker 1: Know, to say to four thousand women that he's got a big winker.
Speaker 2: I mean no, it doesn't mean that I want to disrespect. You know that everybody is individual, and for me it was important. For me, it was and I don't know, like even symbolically, you know, when we speak about the penis from psychological point of view, it's follows follows. It's something magnificent, it's power, and I take it even from energetical point of view, it's unbelievable because you know, just think that man has something that women don't have. Our power is hidden power, spiritual power, when men have visible power. So that's what their follows is about in all senses. And I think this is great and I like and he s tempered his character, and that's how we were attracted because of course women and men. We attracted first of all sexually and visually. And after you start to dive into the person under said, Oh why by the way, she's smart or she's intelligent, so she's kind, so she's you know, caring. Yeah, this is extra. But first of all, you look how he looks, like if he has a nice sense of humor, you know, if you like, and after if you're like, you know, you are on it and you're wow, I want this guy. You know, I want this woman. She's really sexy, you know, that's what I want because sometimes you see half naked women and you don't want her because she doesn't give this energy a wife of sex. So coming back to us, we never had like it's cool, you know, we had some things, you know, going back and forth, but it wasn't really direct conversation because when never had a chance to be apart that long he left and he got back to pick me up, and you know, and she said, that's what I want, like wait for me, and you know, and since then we've been all time together, you know, even during daytime, we spend ninety percent together. But I see nothing wrong for a woman to celebrate the dick of your husband and you know, give as much attention as possible to it in the morning, in the night, you know, to start the day like that or finish the day like that. Why Because for men, it's his feeling of being powerful. And women should be praised for their beauty, for their you know, like sensitivity, for their sexuality, and men should be praised for their power, for their decision making, for their like action. And I think if we would be in all senses celebrating each other every day and sexually and emotional and mentally, even if it sounds like a fairy tale, that's how I built up my marriage. This is the only way I thought. When I spoke to Kenny, I told him, I'm sorry, I will be very briefly, I want a good relationship or nothing not because it was not ultimated. Because he came to the way of our life. When we met, he was so exhausted by you know, other patterns and scenarios of his life. When he had like, I don't want like to disrespect and speak about his personal life, but he said I want the same. So we came to each other at the same points of view when we wanted to open up sexually, emotionally to speak what we want to speak, like if I'm angry, I'm not shout and I'm just like, oh darn, could he explain because I didn't understand. Don't forget we have language barrier as well. We don't have sexual barrier or emotional barrier, mental barrier, but we still came from different ages and mentalities nationalities, so at the beginning it took time to explain each other, never sexually, about all other senses. So I have to tell you, I think it's so cool when you play with each other every day. You now, I don't know, grab the unit of your husband while going to kitchen and just and I remember you, I see you here, so always you know, yeah, here is each other up, but that's what you're doing, or kiss each other or huck we know, or play make a joke about it. So your husband always knows woo you're paying attention to that part, otherwise he will go and get attention somewhere else. Do I want that?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: I love that's that is that is great, the worshiping of your husband's fallas and you know he's worshiped it most of his life. Yeah, it's perfect that you've that, You've gotten, You've gotten on board.
Speaker 2: So our last segment of UH, I tried to be aj for the last five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did, you did.
Speaker 2: I tried to act his style that has to cover up for my you know my body.
Speaker 1: You did well, you did good, AJ. So for our last segment, I want to talk about somebody, and maybe it's not somebody famous, just somebody that that has gotten to you sexier as they've gotten older, whether that you know they at fifty or fifty five to you are more attractive than they were when they were thirty or thirty five, et cetera. Do you do you have anybody who fits that mold? We got to leave Kenny out of it.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this is when I saw his picture on their refrigerator and I saw his mustache. Actually I complimented him. I said, you look much better now because I'm not big fun of that, but he is example of this. But I will speak about the woman that I absolutely adore, and I mentioned her before, and I think that she really does look much better than she used to be before. And it's Angelina Joy not because I want to give you a classic answer. If you look at her, she had some extra weight when she was younger. Maybe as a man you appreciate it because she had you know, all parts of the body, but me as a woman, and we are always finding for the weight loss. And I looked at her, and I looked at her face right now, at every angle, she's unbelievably perfect, aging so beautifully. And I think maybe it's her spiritual work on maybe because she's working hard or whatever she's doing. I don't know. I think she's stunning. I don't know about her character. I never heard her peatures as a person. I know she's practicing, like trying to be one and you're always like trying to give some answers about spirituality. But I never heard fully any of your interviews. I just admire your beauty, that's part. I know she's doing great, better than she was when she was younger. In my wision. What about you, Mike, Well.
Speaker 1: It's funny, I've never been in Angelina, Joel. I don't know, I don't know why. But first I'm gonna mention my wife because you know, you you never know how someone is going to age. You know, you fall in love when you're younger, and you know, we just celebrated last week twenty six years of maraitulations. Thank you and congratulations on your it is six year support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just one year married, but I realized we are so close. You're in November seven, Yeah.
Speaker 1: One one day apart from each other. But my wife, I think is sexier today, looks better today than she ever looked in her life. And my wife is really really attractive, athletic, had a great body at twenty five, but still has that great body at she's going to be fifty five, and that's something you you know, you rarely see is somebody who takes that good care of themselves for that long and still I mean, she still looks great in a bikini at age fifty five. So definitely definitely my wife. But somebody we've talked about the last couple of weeks for different reasons on the show. Nicole Kidman to me is somebody as an actress just gets prettier with age.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's what was my loss. I just said, because I'm a big fan of your acting and she's doing better and better. I agree one hundred percent on both your choices and your wife and Nicole Kidman, she's miazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you did you get to watch Lion as yet?
Speaker 2: We just started yesterday? Okay, Yeah, she's cool. But did she didn't participate too much at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's She's not the main character, but she's a big she's a big part of the series. Well, folks, we hope that a J. By the way, we you know, we have the camera uh focused on his desk in his new apartment, and I don't know if he's come out of the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Since, which is so much.
Speaker 1: A J. If you can hear us, we hope you're feeling better, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, we were missed you, especially on the episode number four. I think a J would add a lot of stuff to that. But we get a chance to get to know each other better.
Speaker 1: Well we uh, we got a lot about about you and Kenny and your life together. So that was good. So Arena, thank you again and A J hope you're feeling better, and folks, thanks keep telling people to download show, to give us some ratings and reviews and and share what you can share, okay, and thank.
Speaker 2: You for giving me an idea. I will think more and more about training the avatar for Gemini and Amy because now it's a lot of work going on around that. That's why I'm not too much on social media. Besides podcasting, that's the major aspect of my November because I want to surprise people on Christmas and New Year with good quality tiefsenter advices about relationship and hopefully it will happen.
Speaker 1: It's such an amazing idea. I mean, they're just there's just so many times during the day, a single day, where I would be yeah.
Speaker 2: I just really really want. I know, not everybody has enough money, time energy to go and visit psychologists, So I hope that everybody will have their some kind of home personal therapist or counselor you can call it, see the way who will help them out guide them. But always people have to remember it's your life, and it's your responsibility, and it's your personal decision. And trust your God.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a really big idea and I'm excited to see what it looks like so soon. Thank you, Thanks Arena, Thanks everybody. We will see you next week. On relationships is a bit Bye,