Speaker 1: You were at the Thomas Massey election in Kentucky and you actually got to meet him. What was that whole experience like there?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so I had the pleasure of getting out there and actually having a chance to ask him some questions at a rally that he was happy having and I got my photo taken, So I kind of fan boyed him a little bit. But I talked to him a little bit about the Epstein files and expressed, you know, the last time I talked to him, I made a video that on viral. He remembered it, and then I mentioned I asked him if he thought there was any connection between mk LTRA and Jeffrey Epstein, and then he got a little weird on me, so like it was a little like I think he thought that I was a little bit either cookie or crazy all of a sudden, or I hit a hot button, who knows. But I thought that it was really interesting, and you know, I had a chance to kind of briefly talk to him. But I think that Thomas Massey is a very interesting individual because he is the last bastion of like libertarianism in the Congress, right because all the rest of the people that are somewhat like minded have gotten out Marjorie Taylor Green, you know, justin a mash, isn't there anymore? You got Thomas Massey, who has now been voted out. But what was crazy is that his polls were showing a really close, like neck to neck election. However, when I was there, every other commercial, every other commercial, bro was like AOC and Omar hanging out with Thomas Massey getting it on in the hotel room, having a thruple with AOC, and it was at Omar Ilmar. I forgot her name, the congressman from Minnesota. I apologize on my ignorance of her name all of a sudden, But he's always in a video having a threesome, and every other commercial is.
Speaker 3: Thomas Massey votes with the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Here's Thomas Massey an AI created video, which by the way, is ilegal. In Kentucky, they can't use AI created created videos for political campaigns like that. And not only that, it's flashed so quickly on the bottom that you would have never known that it was AI video. People thought that it was real. People really thought that was real video. In Kentucky because old people were boomers, they don't understand AI. They don't understand what fake videos are. And guess what Thomas Massey lost with the boomers. They could only vote till six pm. Anyone that was working in the evening that didn't vote in the morning couldn't get out and vote. So all the young kids are upset because they couldn't.
Speaker 3: Vote at all.
Speaker 2: Not only that, the rest of Kentucky couldn't believed that Ed gall Rehino. I call him Gil Rhino because he's basically a rhino one. The guy never did a debate. Like if you look at his parties after party, there's twenty people there and they were all like in their eighties.
Speaker 3: They're like on life support, you know.
Speaker 2: And you go to Thomas Massey's rally, which I was at, and it was just packed and there's energy still to that very day. It's unbelievable to think about that Ed got elected. But he got elected because there was over twenty five million dollars pumped into as a campaign. Most of it, I think ninety five percent of it came from money outside of Kentucky.
Speaker 1: And this was a closed election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is a close primary.
Speaker 2: So for the people that don't know, if you're in a close primary, you have to be a member of the Republican Party in order to vote. Now, thirty one states don't have close primary, meaning it's open to the public.
Speaker 3: But the problem is.
Speaker 2: Here is that if you don't if you want to vote for Thomas Massy and you're independent, which is the largest voter bracket, you can't vote for him in the Republican primary unless you become a member of the GOP. They want that, you know, GOP money, they want that money from you. And if you're a Democrat and you like Thomas massin the primary more than your liberal candidate, you know, then you can't vote for Thomas Massy because it's a closed primary. So the open primaries meet, anyone could vote, just like a normal election. The problem is is you have to be a member of the GOP. So what the what you could do all the politics work behind it is you get your little caucuses together and you call the old people and say, hey, you got to vote. Are cock is endorsing ed?
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 2: You know, Thomas Massey has become too much of a Democrat. He's and then they'll say things like, oh, he doesn't support the troops. Well it isn't that he doesn't support the troops, he doesn't support the pork barrel spending in the bills that sends money to foreign eight nations, and he supports our troops. Is that they're putting bad things in the bills and he's voting against them. They're saying, well, he doesn't support the troops. That's not true at all. I mean, that's the kind of games that they were playing. So the local Republican party could endorse d Right and then called all their old people, say let's do early ballots, let's go, and then they'll just call him and follow up. And they just made sure that they had their ducks in a row, and they surgically went and went after Thomas Massey because Donald Trump wanted him to. That's it, just because you know, that's that's all it took is Donald Trump wanting them to and twenty five million dollars in ads, which is by the way, to overthrow a Republican congressman in a Republican district meaning like it isn't a swing state. They had that one locked down that you know how many swing state seats they could flipped with twenty five million dollars to make conservative that were probably liberal at one time. That's the most money ever pumped into a congressional primary in history. And it wasn't even a seat that they had to worry about. So why is it that they spent that kind of money. It was to send a message. It was to send a message to anybody else out there that maybe doesn't receive a pack or is against foreign eight, that we're going to get rid of you with lobbyist money if you don't get along or get in to get along with the rest of the GOP and do what Donald Trump says, because the money's going to come and get you out. But what's really interesting is that they're targeting now individuals that were mostly against the Epstein file or one of the Epstein files released, right Donald Trump was against it being released. The people that went ahead and moved to get out of release, they're the ones he's targeting.
Speaker 3: Right. That's why I don't feel Robert F. Kennedy is going to be targeted.
Speaker 2: He's not going to get thrown out, right, And I think that people are who are trying to hold a president accountable for his actions and the things that he said, and the reason why they got in there. I could tell you that, you know, Tulsea Gabber didn't get in there to go into a pointless war in Iran. That we're getting her ass kicked on because every time we negotiate pre peace, Israel goes ahead and they bomb them. And that's the strategy. What like, that's what the FBI did during fucking we Go Texas, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, you know, we're gonna let you o.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden take comes and rolls are, oh, come on, we'll talk peace, and then all of a sudden they attack them. They didn't know what was really going on, right, And that's the same thing they're doing with Iran. They're saying, oh, we got peace, you know, telling the people peace, peace, peace. In Israel's brain war war war. And Israel doesn't a Christian nation, you know, they don't believe in Jesus Christ. At the end of the day, they hate the guy Jesus Christ. They're the ones that killed Christ. And I'm not saying that we shouldn't respect Israel. Realies with Israel, but at the end of the day, they don't have the same principles or the ideologies as we do as Christians in the United States. If you believe such a thing, because the United States has become a cesspool of many beliefs.
Speaker 3: And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: As long as everyone respects everyone else's right to believe whatever they want, they don't hurt other people, like through satanicual abuse. You know, there's a like witchcraft is blowing up everywhere you go. Bro, I'm telling you, I can't go on a date with a girl that isn't a witch. These days, it seems like they all are into the skull. Like they're all into the crystals, and they're all into taror cards, and they're all into astrology, and like it's okay to be into that stuff.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, where where's your soul? Where's it going? In Israel?
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, they have an interest on getting rid of Thomas Massey.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Why do you think right or what's why do you think you're like in your idea what you're seeing? What do you think the reason is that they had a heart on for Thomas Massey.
Speaker 1: I think it's a few things. I believe that it was not only to get rid of the SYNTHI voices within Congress, But again it is that type of warning shot like you were mentioning, right, don't step out a line, or this is going to happen.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: We can just buy your seat in Congress. If we don't like what you do and what you say, we can just come in and buy your seat. I mean, what does that really mean for the United States that a foreign government can come in and buy a congressional seat and get a congressman removed? What kind of democracy is that really, right? I mean, that doesn't sound like a democracy to me. Whenever a foreign government can unseat a sitting congressman.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think they unset them.
Speaker 2: I think the American people are dumb enough to vote for it, and they know that that's what it comes down to, because they still had to vote, right, and all that money coming in, all that fake propaganda coming in, and it's a big machine, and you're right, like it's an influence, it's an outside influence. But people still had to vote per se. And what it really shows is that multinational lobbyism is a problem within the United States.
Speaker 3: It is a problem.
Speaker 2: Should corporations, should super PACs be able to lobby like that? Should there be a cap on how much money politicians can get so that they both have the same amount of money and to work with a like what we're seeing here is really a dominance by foreign interest to overthrow Thomas Massey. And not only that, a foreign interest as rumored to be involved with Jeffrey Epstein as far as Massad and the Maxwell galon Maxwell and her father was Massad, right, well, who do you think Epstein's tied ties were two when it came to Massad, you know, Massad agents and everything else. Heck, I was robbed after confronting Isabelle Maxwell gallainn Maxwell's sister in New York, after covering the Glen Maxwell trial and asking her about you know, synthetic biology and cloning and stuff like that. She took my picture and somebody broke into my Airbnb and stole my laptop on camera. I got the video of the guy going into my Airbnb, just walking out with the laptop. Didn't want anything else there, like they have to have technology. These people are in bed, not just with Massad. I'm sure it's a CIA operation too, And it was all screwed up because of Donald Trump. And you know, I don't know if this is this is his way of not being having assassination times on his life anymore, or what maybe somebody said, listen, you gotta, you know, get along with Israel here otherwise you're going to be next. Look at Charlie Kirk. We still have questions there. Who's responsible for that assassination. We haven't found out much of anything other than was that Tyler Robinson like he probably didn't even shoot him as probably somebody else. Some people are saying, you know, it was something that shot out of the mic. It could be, but I don't know. I find that kind of difficult to believe. But I do know that they went right after Charlie Kirk, you know, died the spot where he died, they dug it all up and they cement blocked it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you knew that.
Speaker 1: Very quickly after the assassination that should have been roped off, but they should have contained that as a part of evidence, but they had to get rid of it. There's a gentleman on I forget whose show it was, but he said that he was a part of this cleanup crew, and he said that the FBI said that we need to get this done fast.
Speaker 3: So it was a government opportunity. You no one know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: You can look at the day that Charlie Kirk was assassinated. I did a show and I said, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Trump administration that was responsible for the death of Charlie Kirk, and not just in part, like, but I'm talking about the agency groups because I can't remember a assassination that was of such prominence that didn't involve in the Alphabet agency.
Speaker 3: And who knows, maybe Massade as well. But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think Donald Trump looked really remorseful when he gave his speech about you know, this is what this is what they must mean by an old time revival and Erica Kirk and everything else. Everything just seems so weird. It seems so Hollywood. It seems like it's almost kabuki theater, which you know, at the end of the day, if we can't vote in people and being multinational corporates can vote o people that are heroes of the public, like Thomas Massey. We're both left and right people, Like when is bipartisanship such a bad thing? When did that become a bad topic, you know, and Thomas Massey was great at it. Now they're they're trying to tie in some things about Thomas Massey, which some of them are true, like him his Masonic roots, right. I was looking into some of that. Also, his involvement transhumanism. I was looking into some of that. But you know, people really want to say, well, transhumanism is terrible. And the question is is if good people don't get involved in transhumanism, only bad people are gonna have life extension, are going to live forever.
Speaker 3: What kind of world is that going to leave for our children