Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lenchin Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right. Before we get into our final batch of videotology, here reminder about some live action coming your way here in the next twenty twenty five minutes or so. Voting continues for you say we play it on the jar Facebook page featured artists. This morning, listeners suggested Cinderella. Three songs from Cinderella. Get your vote in one time. Vote.
Speaker 3: By the way jr. Our Facebook page. Somebody who votes is winning tickets for the sold out my Chemical romance.
Speaker 2: Show Gypsy Road, Nobody's Fool or shake Me? Tell us which one we should play at nine and then we will do just that, and as Taco said, pick one of you to get the Michem tickets. After that the cash giveaways begin. Well, we have another winner this morning from the Lunch and Taco show. I bet we do.
Speaker 3: It's funny who won yesterday? Listens down in Fort Lauderdale on the iHeart app and has been for years and she texted in about winning, So congrats to her.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I hope we do have another.
Speaker 3: One'd be good what you got?
Speaker 2: If I told you I was going to a craft cinema night, what would you take that without any further information as being.
Speaker 3: I would take that as a movie place that serves Kraft beer.
Speaker 2: You would think, right, yeah, no macaroni and cheese. No, no, this is craft with a C. That would be awesome if they serve mac and cheese at theater. Okay, yeah, I think the floors are sticky. Now, now this is in Austria, Vienna, Austria. It's the capital of Austria. I believe we'd love your You get all the in little cans, little wieners and cans. Uh, we're getting off track here, which have sometimes are so nasty. Dude, I eat them? You like them? I don't.
Speaker 3: If you're in a pinch of the nsausage you work. You like spam? Yes, I do like spam, very similar, No, just not as salty. Yeah, try one.
Speaker 2: Can jesus, can you tell me what all the wieners in the cans are on? You know what we're talking about? Okay, craft cinema night. Here's the idea with this, you can bind two hobbies and one that's enjoying movies and knitting craft as in arts and crafts, you bring your your your needles and your hooks in your yarn and you sit there and I guess they have the lights turned up enough so you don't jab yourself with a knitting needle.
Speaker 3: So you can get your normal stitch. Well watching a movie. Yeah, but like you said, this is just stupid. Then the exactly. Then the yarn is on the It's going to be on the once the quilt starts getting big, it hits the floor and now you.
Speaker 2: Eugh, how I'm not ten knitting? How how long does somebody who's good at that? My mother in law, how long would it take her to make something what would be like a blanket or something?
Speaker 3: She could crank a blanket out? I want to say in a couple of days. She did it for her neuropathy after a cancer treatment, which is great. Yeah, and it just helps you move your hands off it. She was going to sell them down, or she did sell them at like you know, like the when they have the little in town markets.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about. Get a tent. It's hard to compete with the machines that do it in a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's hard to compete with the heat, you know, sell them here, let's go to the movies. Knit everage time to knit a blanket. I can't believe we're talking about this.
Speaker 2: Nit art hitting topics that we bring you on it every morning basis.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you said stab yourself with the knitting, you know it's not They're blunt.
Speaker 2: They have a little weird told you I'm not knitting.
Speaker 3: A beginner could expect to spend anywhere between forty to one hundred hours knitting a blanket. Well, experience knitters that was knitters might complete one and twenty to Yeah, a couple of days are.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need a whole boatloader. You're gonna have to binge a bunch of movies to even crank out of blanket. Hey, whatever works for you. There via a Wiener Cantown, somebody said knitting around table. Somebody else, try the hot and spicy Vienna sausages. They're only seventy and since it went to ixy might make the meat report. I have no problem putting Vana sausages on the meat Report. I don't think their price probably fluctuates much week to week. That makes a few sense when you're hearing.
Speaker 3: A big hurricane, you don't have any power bit you'd eat a little Weeni's in a can then, Patty.
Speaker 2: Uh. The use of artificial intelligence AI has led to a surge in the sale of sex dolls. Oh, because they're enhanced. They say that, these sex dolls. Now, I mean we've seen how these things have, you know, been developed quickly over the last few years. In particular, now when you incorporate AI into him, who needs a real woman or man for.
Speaker 3: That matter, but you want some kind of compative, you know, companionship like going out to eat.
Speaker 2: Hold on just a second there, let's not judge on this. I'm not give me a picture. I'm about to give you a picture. And you look up and down what's seated at the bar here, and start thinking outside the box for a minute, talking.
Speaker 3: Taking inside the box. Looking at that now, see I can zoom on, I can't zoom an. My other stories attached to that too. I don't want to see it, because that's how we do ideotology. I don't know anything about it leading into it.
Speaker 2: The whole show that way exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey, look at that blonde down towards the end That's what I'm saying, dude.
Speaker 2: So I mean, but do they walk and talk normal? They're getting to the point. That's the whole thing here, as as the development of AI technology continues at blinding speed, if you want one to be I suppose, yeah, it could be.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm That's where I'm like afraid of, Like what if you get one and oh my gosh, she's so hot, but she's high maintain. It's in a pain. Now you're stuck with her and she's gonna kill you in your sleep.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 3: I was almost all in and now I'd rather go and knit and watch a movie.
Speaker 2: Because I'm telling you there's I've also noticed that they all have one thing in common. They all appear to have d cups I know, and are are showing quite a bunch of cleavage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm wondering when I walk into the bar with her, the new Missed taco if pat if when we're walking people know and the new Missed look at this tool belt over here? And then when she talks do they know? Does she Hey, I'm Samantha, you know? Is it like one of those I'm yes, they can talk and do I guess you can mold them to whatever is gonna.
Speaker 2: Work for er. I don't mold them to little Vianna sausages. Yeah, I'm like so torn on this.
Speaker 3: Maybe invite her in into the couple, because then there's no you.
Speaker 2: Have to you know, me cheating on her. Do you have to list her as a dependent? No, get to that, get to that level.
Speaker 3: Unless you do, you have to squirt her with oil like that guy from a Yellow uh what was it called? Oh my god, I almost forget. Yeah, somebody said, and you need to clean it.
Speaker 2: Oh really, wash her safe some some strap it to your lugging dregs on your car and get through the car watch and there you go.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about a friend being over your house and they come over and they're grabbing something out of here or trying to help with the dishes.
Speaker 2: They go, oh my god, what did you have in therey Samantha Ever, that one you met at the bar, that's her. That's great. Okay, And finally there's this TALKO for years. I mean, I'm giving you credit for this. You advocated for this long before the concept of the enhanced games ever was presented by anyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, before you go into it. Somebody just say, oh, it's a movie. I thought it was an actual companion. Great, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The concept of the Enhanced Games now looks like it will happen next year at some point, as a new cash infusion has been promised by the investment group from Donald Trump Junior. His Capitol Group is going to invest millions, double digit millions into making the Enhanced Games a reality.
Speaker 3: I mean, if if these individuals want to do the steroids and be the ultimate athletes, we're going to we're gonna get the win out of this, and they're gonna have Vienna sauce.
Speaker 2: You're talking about wanting, you know, hey, one million dollar bonus for the first sprinter to break the one hundred meter world record or swimmer who breaks the record in the fifty meter freestyle. Where are you at on it? Those type of events right there? In my mind, putting a bonus out like that means you are going to have to have someone who probably right now is duping the legit competition world and hiding they're doping, to come over and openly say, yeah, I do this, I don't care anymore. World record at all costs. Yeah. I don't know how many people you're gonna get to sign up to do that right now. Would be household names in any given sport outside of the ones that actually are associated with steroid use.
Speaker 3: We have really had a lot of questions of where you at on this. First it started with the Ana sausages, then went to AI sex dolls. Are you you never answered that one?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you possibly?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Moving on? No?
Speaker 3: No, I like getting a new car, No, just the old one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my car goes along just fine. I'm just saying, and okay, well I admit I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm in on the Vienna sausages because I actually like them in a pinch, I'm in on the AI sex doll replacement plan. And I've got to say, you know, I'm in on steroid sports, all right. This is like this is like going back to the Greek times where they throw a tiger against you, you know, then you have a ball on a chain. That's the kind of stuff We're gonna see guys with veins popping out of their eyes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Greek Roman who's keeping track?
Speaker 3: Rock Station