Speaker 1: The film you're listening to, the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Dan Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, December six, two thy twenty four, Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochlly dot com seven pm to nine pm Pacific, and it's ten pm to midnight Eastern. First hours of the Age of Transition, second hour Uncle of the podcast. If you can, please consider going to Ocelli dot com to help the network. Send a donation to Chuck. It'll help him, it'll help the network, and of course my website is Theage of Transitions dot com. Lots of ways to support there. Have T shirts, have my book Revolve Man Scientific Rise of Godhead, have the affiliate links, and have the Patreon, which I have been adding to lately. You know about that because I did an update on the last show. I'll be continuing to add the Singularity Summit two thousand and nine videos to the Patreon. Might be adding one this week, but we'll see. They will keep coming. So if anybody's a patron over there, let me know what you think of that. Also, I made available recently on Patreon the first one hundred episodes of trans Resistor Radio what this show's former name. You can buy that as a single download now, so you can buy it for nineteen dollars, but you also get access to it if you sign up for five dollars a month. So I just put it there as an option. All this stuff is on the shop page at the Age of Transitions dot com. So thank you, Thank you everybody for all your support for listening to this show. And I'm excited about tonight's show because I do have a guest once again. I always love having guests on the show. I'm excited to learn about this guest and I really am so we will be doing that tonight. I welcome to the show. David Hirschfeld, Hi Aeron, and thanks for having me on the show. I'm also excited. Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Now, the way this happened was you got a hold of me through an email and you said you had listened to a show, and I'm like, oh, okay, this is interesting, and I honestly I still am not quite sure exactly who you are. So if you could to start the show, why don't you give a long intro if you want of yourself, who are you?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be great.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, So, I'm I live in San Diego or in Vista, California, which is right next to San Diego, and I've been in the software industry for the last thirty five years and an entrepreneur in the software industry for thirty of those years. I started out working in enterprise and then ended up leaving enterprise and started sort of a fluke. Started my first software company in the early nineties with a guy that I was working with at Texas Instruments. We both had fantasies of becoming software moguals, but we thought, okay, let's just pick some small niche to get our feet wet, and over the next eight years, independent of every effort on our part, we ended up growing it anyway to eight hundred customers in twenty two countries, and then sold it to a publicly traded firm in Toronto. It was all about logistics, route distribution, inventory management, of which we knew nothing about when we started. Okay so, and that was in two thousand.
Speaker 4: I was VP of Products for them for three years.
Speaker 3: That was only stint during the last thirty five years when I was not an entrepreneur, and then left to start casting about deciding what I wanted to do next, and then I started the company that I'm currently running seventeen years ago. The company is Techies, and we do custom software development, and in the last few years everything has turned into artificial intelligence. So it's just a huge shift for everybody, and it's like we're really having to reinvent ourselves now almost on a weekly basis because the technology is moving along so quickly.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. So at Techies you are currently trying to figure out how to integrate AI into the software. You're helping these clients build trike us and build.
Speaker 3: But partly that, partly that, partly also figuring out how to use AI to build the software. And it's kind of like it's kind of like you're surfing.
Speaker 4: You're a surfer.
Speaker 3: I'm in San Diego, so of course I've got a surfing metaphor. Right, You're a surfer and you're surfing three foot waves, sometimes four foot five foot waves, and a rogue wave that's one hundred feet tall is coming in and either you just sit there and stare at it let it just pour over you, or you swim out to meet it and you stand up in the curl and you get on the very tip of your board to try to stay ahead of it so it doesn't wipe you out.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much how we all.
Speaker 3: Feel in the tech industry right now, and not only us, but marketing, content, you know, content creation, all the lots of creative industries, engineering, every industry is feeling this way.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's exciting and scary at the same time.
Speaker 1: So, okay, I see so very few people. Would you say that very few people know even much about AI, like, how it works, how do you use it? They add, how many people actually like really know it.
Speaker 3: Well, know it well. It's a very small number of people. And truly nobody really understands exactly how it works. For example, CHATCHYPT, the guys who invented this large language model concept and at chat GIPT, when they started getting English like responses, natural language like responses from it, they can't explain exactly why it's able to do that. They just know what they need to do to make it do that, but not why it's able to do that. So that all by itself is a shift, right, because AI is able to identify patterns that are very very difficult to predict. That's the whole thing behind AI. So you have predictive models that can predict things that we know how to predict, like financial trends to some degree, whether to some degree, political shifts to some degree. But AI is able to identify patterns that predictive models don't can't identify, and then it's able to make sense of these rogue patterns and use them to predict what the next thing is going to be based on the pattern that it found, which is all it's doing.
Speaker 4: That's all chatchip does. The chat gipt does is.
Speaker 3: It's predicting the next word, every word, what's the next most likely word given all of the information that I've got and what you're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So the prediction and a lot of the AI is about the training of it, the training data and the access to data sets. What do you know about like the big data side to AI.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: So with large language models, the idea is you want to train it on everything. So that's if you hear about the number of billions of points that it's being trained on, you know it's getting too close to trillions of points of data that it's being trained on. Because the more data it has that it can train on, then the easier the better it's able to predict what that next word is. And when I say the next word, it breaks everything into language. So UH, graphics get broke down into language. Math is just you know, gets broken down into language. It's all just words that it's uh. If you know it can they can take tens of thousands of MRIs images and uh, and once it's it learns that certain images are of people that have a certain a certain illness, and other MRI images are of people that don't have that illness. It can tease out patterns that and predict when somebody has an MRI whether or not they have the disease, or whether they make they're going to have the disease if it has, if it's able to see previous MRIs where we had no capability of doing anything like that before, we didn't have to teach it to look at MRIs from a disease and person in historical perspective. It just sees these patterns and figures out that what that's what it's identifying a pattern related to that and then connects it. Because of all the other information it's trained on. It's really pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's definitely wild that this is where we're at now. And as you say, like, certainly the general public is trying to catch up to understanding what this stuff is. First of all, you on the professional end are trying to catch up to how much, like how much requests from clients specifically comes into you, like, hey, I need I need to integrate AI into my software. Is that happening a lot? Like what's what's that look like? Oh?
Speaker 3: Pretty much every everything is AI now And if they're not, if a client is not asking about it, then we're bringing it up to them because we want them to stay fresh and ahead of everybody else. And we're looking you know, and we're even doing it ourselves right in terms of how we estimate projects, how we develop the documentation for projects. We're using it to generate code, we're using it to create designs to some degree, but every month we're able to do more with it. I'm playing right now with a tool called replet. I need a referral portal, and I don't want to distract my developers who are all working on projects where they're getting built. So I don't want to distract them to work on internal project projects unless it's and we do have some internal projects that I do have my team really focused on. But for this a referral portal, I don't want to waste their time. So I'm using this tool called replet and I've already built a nice looking We're Partner, a referral partner portal that has basic functionality, and I've spent four or five hours on it so far, okay, and it's a It would have taken us four to five weeks to accomplish the same thing if I had a developer working on this last year. So and uh, and my skill set at this point is, you know, because I'm running a business for many years, my development skill set is not really good enough to develop this app all by myself anymore. But I I don't need to be because it's doing it.
Speaker 4: I just need to know.
Speaker 3: How to how to guide it along and talk to it and provide feedback. And so I've put a total when I think about it, maybe five hours total in this and it's building up. It's built a functional application.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, that sounds like I need to get my employer to do the same thing because it's an absolute piece of garbage, I'll say, but that's a side note, Okay.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Clearly, clearly, I mean what I've heard a lot. This seems like to be a popular thing. Now is a hot take or popular take or wherever is that. There's all this hype about AI, but now it's going nowhere and just you know, put it on the shelf. It's another AI winter or whatever it's it's not like it. What do you have to say about that?
Speaker 3: You was saying that.
Speaker 1: I said, well, I see this on platform X and people are like, oh, well we told you it's a bunch of hype and it's a lot of nothing. So you know, people will say a lot on there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, well you know that's not true, just because Elon Musk has invested billions and billions of dollars in his AI engine and data center for a lot of things that he's doing, and the robot AI robots and all that. So I have a prediction. If you're interested in predictions, I don't make a lot of predictions because it's impossible to see the future in a lot in much like I can't tell you where is going to be in a year or two years or three years, and how many businesses are going to be completely disrupted, Our industries are going to be completely disrupted, into what degree they are disrupted, and how that disruption morphs those industries like film and TV and you know, creative industries or.
Speaker 4: Or software development.
Speaker 3: I mean I can That's like I said, I'm on kind of a very tip of the surfboard with this stuff. But here's a prediction I think I can make, and it has to do with multi level parking garage.
Speaker 4: You're in New York City, right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm actually in California as well.
Speaker 3: Why did I think you were in New York?
Speaker 1: Okay, i' I've been to New York, but I'm certainly not there. I've been living here since two thousand and eight, southern California. I'm in Riverside.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're really you're near me? You know where this is? Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So prediction, any real estate investor who owns multi level parking garages should be selling them as fast as possible because somewhere between three and seven years, and there's going to be a tipping point at some point, and I don't know when, but I've seen tipping points like this before.
Speaker 4: This one's going to come.
Speaker 3: Very fast, and there will be no value in having them because there will be no cars parked them anymore. So just out of curiosity, any idea why you might think I think that.
Speaker 4: I believe that.
Speaker 1: My guess would be that autonomous vehicles will become a thing actually viable, and then the big ride share companies or public transit or wherever we'll get fleets of these things. They'll be moving around all day and we'll just hail a ride through these autonomous vehicles and nobody will own a vehicle, aymar is it that or is it someone else?
Speaker 3: You're the first person I've asked this question of probably twenty different people, all really smart in the tech business, none of them. You're the first one that's that's come up with the answer that I have and that I believe.
Speaker 4: So bravo. We're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right and.
Speaker 3: Right, and maybe we're just twisted in the same way if we're wrong, but that's exactly what I think.
Speaker 4: So imagine right now there's weamo right.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you've had the opportunity to ride AWAYMO yet. No, I haven't I've written one a couple times, once about three months ago and again a month ago. So I go out to Phoenix every month because my mother lives there, So I fly out there and I usually rent the car because she was outside of the Waimo limit. But I three months ago or four months ago, I wanted to take.
Speaker 4: Away because they have them in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: I just took one for a short ride because I wanted to see what the experience was like.
Speaker 4: And it was really very nice.
Speaker 3: So but you couldn't get them at the airport, and they didn't have a huge area that they covered, so I couldn't take it all the way to my mother's that four months ago. I was there again a month ago, and now they've expanded the area so I can go thirty miles north to where she lives and it'll pick you up and drop you off right in the airport. Now at the right and the same ride show where ubers and everybody else's. It just navigates them between them, just like everybody else. And it's a great experience, and it's half the cost of an uber because you don't have a driver. So now imagine a year from now or two years from now, and Tesla, an Uber and everybody else has these autonomous vehicle taxi kind of capabilities. Imagine four or five years from now, if you still own a car, it probably has autonomous driving capabilities and you can just on your apps say okay, my car is available, but I need it back at this time, and it leaves your driveway and some service picks it up, and you're making money for the people that do own a car. But it'll be so much less expensive and safer not to own a car, And there'll be so many of these on the road that it'll only take a minute or two minutes for you to pick one up, unlike ubers right or lifts, which sometimes take five, ten, fifteen minutes. But I don't think that will be the case once to sits a certain critical mass and it won't take long. Yeah, and then why would you buy a car anymore?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, no, no, it used to be with the autonomous vehicles too. Beyond and just detech being viable to use would be the regulatory concerns. But I suppose with the DOGE office or wherever that thing is, right, right, just get rid of any regulations are an issue.
Speaker 4: Just regulatory concerns. What what is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hey, we're good to go. What do you want to do? We'll be doing it tomorrow, I guess, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was making this prediction seven or eight months ago when it occurred to me.
Speaker 4: Now, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I never, in my wildest dreams that I think that Elon Musk was going to be in charge of any you know, involved and making regulations or disbanding regulations or whatever it is he's going to be doing. So now it's probably going to come faster. And uh huh. And and and I wouldn't drive my own car if.
Speaker 4: I could get a get a right, you know.
Speaker 3: If I could get a autonomous vehicle pick me up in a minute or two, if I didn't have to wait for it. And then and I know it's safer, and I can I can play chess or work on my phone or on my laptop while I'm headed to an office or to a meeting or whatever. I don't have to worry about finding parking. It'll just drop me off at the right in front every time. I just like what it And you want of insurance, you don't have the risk? Well I would, you know, it's it's people are just going to stop buying cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, it's hard to imagine that that is not the case. It's just a matter not of if, but when, right as far as I'm concerned. Uh so, Yeah, autonomous vehicles, that's interesting, that's kind of that's something I've had on my mind for a number of years, and it's well, it's similar to what I was saying with just the sort of hot takes from the general public or people who claim to be informed or like AI's going away. The same deal with sort of like the automus vehicles and like they're all crashing, they're never going to work.
Speaker 3: It's like I feel like they are not crashing. I mean you if they crash, if one crashes, then the news is plastered with that one accident, right, even though there's been thousands of accidents from regular drivers, but nobody cares because that's expected. So you know, they are way way safer. Any study that's every you know, all the studies that have been done on this show that they are much safer than because they can react really fast. They see everything, right, I mean, they can make mistakes, but the AI just keeps getting better and better and you can see how quickly I improved, just by how much chachiputs to hallucinate. I remember, and everything that it created was wrong. And when was the last time you noticed it hallucinating? Yeah, well right, not much anymore. I'm not running into hallucinations.
Speaker 4: At all anymore. And yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just going to say, the AI generated imagery, the graphics that it makes have gotten so much better, so much faster as well. So that's a visual thing that people can see literally, Yeah, to help, well, visual aid. I guess you could call it.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, eight months ago or nine months ago, when I'd used it to write code, i'd have it right, just a small piece of code, you know, a module or a function, a big function or some you know, something like that, and it would get it wrong, a lot wrong in terms of if it had to work in a particular environment or integrate with something, it would just get it wrong and it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Be able to fix it.
Speaker 3: I when you told it what was wrong with it, it just it would get into loops. Now it's not only writing those things effortlessly able to build entire apply cations, and it's it's and when it sees problems because it's generating a log and it can see that there's problems in different parts of the application. It says, oh, I noticed this problem, let me fix that, and it goes and rewrites that thing. And that is just in a very short period of time, that kind.
Speaker 4: Of that kind of shift.
Speaker 3: So I can't even imagine in another year or two what that will look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm actually getting links here from people. It says Tessa is responsible for more fatal accidents than any other car maker. The reason why may surprise you. I assume it's its autopilot function, but I don't know. I don't have the thing to that, but I know I have heard of that. But I mean.
Speaker 3: Probably because probably when people are on autopilot, they're not paying attention and then they bump the wheel.
Speaker 4: And it goes off autopilot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if there, if there is anything like that, but I do not think that's true. I would like to see, Well, if it is true, you know, I'd like to see the numbers.
Speaker 4: And where they come from. I'll believe it if it's true.
Speaker 3: It's not like I'm but to me, it makes sense that it would be much safer because it can react so much faster in situations and avoid them. And of course give it another year and it'll be that much smarter about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that's my take. Like if it isn't like, if it isn't better yet, it almost certainly will be. I just don't see how that and how it doesn't come to that, So I mean.
Speaker 3: Just forward the links to me, though, I'm just curious because I don't want to be talking about things that aren't true.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, no, no, Yeah, it's just a screen grab here. I know I've read things similar, but I don't have the links to it offhand. But but be that as it may. You're definitely of the opinion that AI isn't just going to go away. There's no AI wear on the horizon here. God that it's only going forward. We're only going to be using it for more different things. And I mean it's it's yeah.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what some of my I can tell you what one of my clients is using it for to give you an idea of how. So one of my clients has is in healthcare and they do digital or health triage of people that are with where that have like wearable devices like Apple Watch or fit bit or things like that, and they're pretty much focused on vulnerable populations, people that are poor, on Medicaid, this sort of thing. And the reason they're focused there is because people usually in those situations are less focused on their healthcare, more focused on survival. So if they have a healthcare problem, they may not get their prescriptions filled. If they get it filled, they may not take their medication, things like that, and then if they have a problem, they're going to ignore it until it becomes an emergency, and then they end up in the emergency emergency room, and the cost for that incident, which could have been easily avoided, becomes catastrophically high when you take that times, all the people that end up.
Speaker 4: End up with serious conditions.
Speaker 3: So their software identifies potential patterns that indicate that somebody's health is declining in some acute way, and then it either connects them with some healthcare professional or an AI nurse calls that person and engages and it's realistic phone calls.
Speaker 1: High it's an AI generated voice, but it sounds like an actual person.
Speaker 3: That's what you mean, yeah, right, And and you can talk to the person you know, you can have a conversation with them. And if you've had a conversation with chat GIP, it's a little chat GPT, it's a little like that, but much more responsive. So if you can stop it and say, excuse me, that's not what I asked and say I'm sorry, can you please clarify what you what you were asking me about, you know, or or you can say, you know, I don't know if that's the problem. I'm just really depressed. He says, Oh, I'm sorry, tell me why are you so depressed? And it'll start to kind of engage the person to determine whether or not they need to get somebody involved, because maybe this person's like suicidally depressed or or not. But it's but then they can connect them with a doctor based on the conversation that they have, and Ai'm deciding that we need to do something. And in this case, this short circuits the potential some potentialarious condition because they're heading it off. So that's and and the financial demand for doing that is massive. States will pay a lot of money to reduce UH Medicaid costs, right the state and and and the nurse will say, see there will be a pattern of noncompliance with medication, so that nurse will now call the patient every morning and said, this is just a friendly reminder.
Speaker 4: They say, no, I haven't, and.
Speaker 3: It says, oh, you know better than that, you know, And it's a very human kind of interaction. And so I was like, okay, fine, I'll take my mess interesting.
Speaker 1: Well that I see a privacy concerned there, but I mean that's just how it goes. But what you said, this is an existing technology. Is it something that's implannable that can somehow monitors stats or something?
Speaker 3: You know, they're using wearable devices primarily watches right now, fits and Apple Watch and hand raid watches, and then but they'll they'll be once the states adopt this, and they already have contracts with states. Once they start to grow, then there'll be other kinds of wearable devices that like a cottage industry that grows up around this whole thing. Sure, but you know that's just maybe it's a you know, maybe it's in underwear, right and it's monitoring all kinds of vitals that you can't do. The big one right now that you that really does the wearables don't do is blood pressure. There are patents and supposedly Apple's been supposedly coming out with an Apple watch that will actually monitor blood blood pressure real time, but that's not there.
Speaker 4: And that's a big one.
Speaker 3: So if you get actually watch people's blood pressure in a real time and see it go outside of what would be considered a normal behavior pattern for the person's blood pressure, then and if it goes far and outside that pattern, you know something's going on and you intercede. So it's of course the person has to be agree to be monitored in this way. They're not going to monitor anybody. But if you're on medicaid, that's part of your agreement for taking medicaid, is right, is the ability to monitor this and because it's it's for the benefit of your health, to prevent acute, serious conditions from happening, and to try to improve the help of the patient population.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, okay, so yeah, that's that's fascinating. Actually, so what about Honestly this mundane stuff to do with AI is the most fascinating thing to me. The fact that this stuff is being deve out Now that's real, now that it's moving forward.
Speaker 3: Clearly mundane what mundane stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, it's easy, it's easy, and I feel like it's almost a purposeful distraction with the AI topic, where you start talking about it and people instantly think of artificial general intelligence. Oh, this is a computer that has conscious self awareness, It talks to me, it has motivations, you know that sort of thing. It's easy. Not only is it easy to go to that space and start talking about this topic.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're supposed to.
Speaker 1: And and and like not talk about Yeah, autonomous vehicles, Yeah, implannable medical devices and you know, just these practical things that are you know, happening. What's what's your take on AGI?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your take on that topic?
Speaker 3: So the next big really of chat GPT is going to take a big step in that direction with something called agentic workflows. We're already seeing that happening because there's ways of achieving it, and an agentic workflow means that now this AI is acting like different people in different contexts.
Speaker 4: So I'll give it. The easiest one.
Speaker 3: For me to explain is in the context of a software development team. Right, So you've got one AI voice that's a project manager and it's organizing the project. You've got another one who's an architect who's designing how all the systems should fit together. And then you've got and that basically creates the plan for how the software design is implemented. And then you've got the developers who are writing the code.
Speaker 5: You have the.
Speaker 3: Testing team who is now testing the code based on based on the requirements document that was done by the business analyst agent. And these are all different agents who think from the perspective of somebody who would be doing that job, and they communicate with each other so and by communicating with each other, there's a feedback system that happens that allows them to do their job much better. And if they make mistakes, QA says, hey, you made a mistake here sends it back to the developer to fix it with an explanation.
Speaker 4: Of the error that they found.
Speaker 3: The project manager is snolling out tasks to the different people on the team to build and direct, you know. So that's called an agentic workflow, and you have that in everything that you do. Right, So if you think about your one man shop doing everything, but then as soon as you get past your capacity, you start to hire people to do different things, right, to offload work and secualize in certain areas.
Speaker 4: So that's the AI. So that's a capability that's.
Speaker 3: Being built into AI right now. So AGI is still will it achieve consciousness at some point?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 3: I don't know that there's much we can do about it if it's going to so other than other than there's been a big push on ethics or ethics and AI and safety in terms of model training and putting and building parameters around it.
Speaker 4: But I get smart enough.
Speaker 3: And you know it'll be able to just kind of walk around those parameters.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what to expect. This is what I say.
Speaker 3: Certain things are just not predictable. Is AI going to become conscious?
Speaker 1: It might?
Speaker 3: Is that good or bad? I have no it's is it scary?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Of course it's scary because the unknown is always really scary. And of course it's easy to imagine if it did, if it was an malevolent AI and it was conscious, how and it was and it was smart enough and had access to enough power, how scary that could potentially be. I mean, your imagination can go forever on that, right. And there's a lot plenty of movies about it, very big blockbuster movies. So I have no clue what where this will go, and neither do the people building it, right, you know, they think they're in control to some degree, but you know, I don't believe that. I don't believe I think I don't think they believe that they're totally in control of this.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, well, I mean it seems like from that perspective, the best thing you can have is you build a system that performs a function, it automates it, and then like you like you say, yeah, all the heavy lifting is now. I mean, we're getting this conversation just goes naturally toward Okay, what functions in society now can just be done by these systems?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, that potentially almost Well, so it's here's so here's a potentially positive future if that all, if some of this comes to pass. But I'm not saying well, because you can't predict any of this stuff. I think I can predict parking garages. Yeah, and that's it. But imagine that AI is able to produce products and run factories and build factories, and drive and drive us from one place to another, and help and do research and medication so that to get rid of cancers, and then maybe where there's the need for financial economy goes away or transforms into something else because we won't want for food or clothes, or because AI AIS basically created it distribution systems and manufacturing and delivery and logistics and everything else. And AI is able to do all this and figure out how to continue to power itself and pull the resources that it needs, the raw materials that it needs to continue.
Speaker 4: This process, and it just eliminates.
Speaker 3: So like sort of Star Trek, right where nobody the need for money is something that happened in history, but they don't need it anymore. So people pursue endeavors, different types of endeavors, but you know, for to challenge themselves to become better. And I'm not saying this that's going to happen, but that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that you kind of touched on it there. But what do you know about the energy, uh demands of AI because it looks like I mean, you look at the news Microsoft the massive Yeah yeah, Microsoft is reopening tm I and Harrisburg. That's I'm you said you thought I was in New York. I'm originally from Pennsylvania, so I know Harrisburg. I guess Microsoft is going to reopen TMI specifically to power their AI. I believe if I remember correctly, then there's a lot of this, like talking about using nuclear power and trying to figure out how to generate enough power for these systems.
Speaker 3: Really, they're they're they're going to be turning through my island back onto.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, to my I forget, I forget all the details on that, but yeah, do a search on that. After this, I look up TMI, Microsoft AI and that should pop up. Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow, Well, it's a massive amount of power. It takes well, I mean, you know, servers, The servers take a lot a massive amount of power. That's why you have you know, server rooms have to be so incredibly cooled, and the more powerful the server, the more which these AI servers are really powerful. I mean, they're using an awful lot of power to run them. And there's a lot of them. So as technology advances, the chip manufacturing and the gets smaller and smaller. Right, the size of a transistor continues to shrink. It's can't shrinkle, We're getting it keeps getting closer and closer to you know, the physical limitations, you know the limitations of physics. But it does keep shrinking and every time it shrinks, then it.
Speaker 4: Requires a lot less power to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: So you have just a lot more of them so that you which is why it is possible right now to the degree that it is, and it wasn't possible twenty years ago because you just could not run that run enough algorithms that enough fast enough to be able to train an AI to the degree that you can do it now.
Speaker 4: Because if you let's say I have a billion.
Speaker 3: A billion points of that's been trained on a billion points or a billion I forget what the actual term is, It just slipped my mind, but let's say it's a billion. That means that every one of those points is somehow connected to every other one of those points, because that's how neural networks work. So when you get data sets that big, then it's the number of connections that get so incredibly massive.
Speaker 1: What about this I came up in the Chili dot com chat room. But the average person goes about their day and the example I gave of like the really terrible employee referral system that I have at my work, Like there's all these examples of like just these antiquated systems are so clunky so clunky they barely even work. How do we square like business as usual? It's like, oh, we got this old piece of junk, and yeah, it's fine if we square that with the actual integration of this new cutting edge AI architecture. Like how much is there like going to be just a difficulty in implementing this new stuff and people just kind of like sticking with the old You follow me on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So here's here's another prediction. Probably in the next year to eighteen months, you'll be able to be somebody will build a tool kind of like what I'm using now to write code, but the tool where it says, I want take my here's systems and go crawl through all my systems to see how they run and how they interact the data interacts, and then do analysis on how we can improve these workflows and build new systems or system to replace all these and then put a plan together for how to replace them and how to convert the data. And then it'll do it, okay over a period, you know, and it'll create a plan and start to run convert data conversions and build new databases that encapsulate all the data that you have in your system. But it's but in a much smarter way with better user experience and maybe completely replace systems that you don't actually even need anymore because they're smarter ways of doing things, so that where you just have to think of a different concept than what the concept that you use. And so maybe it because maybe it integrates with some kind of referral network. I mean I don't know what your referral system does, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I mean there's there's just so many examples that of just these ways. It's like, why are we doing it this way? It's like this is such a pain the butt. If you had that diagnostic tool that could just come and be like, yeah, like you retool it this way, if there, if that worked, I don't understand why people wouldn't do that. I guess it just comes down to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're not there yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're not there yet.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what I do, right, That's what my team does. We're going and figure out how we can improve something. But we're using AI to do a lot of the analysis now sure, because it's just faster and we get richer response results and then we review and then we can review that and add to it and figure out what it missed, and but it's just so much faster. In fact, we have a really the way we estimate projects is way more detailed than most software companies do it, and it's just because we have this kind of concept of excellence in our company that if we can, if there's a if we can be better at it, then we work hard to try to be better at it in in terms of accountability and every aspect. One of them is estimating projects, because that one is a very visible different, very visible difference, not just in the back end, but you see if you're if we're handing somebody an estimate, it's broken down in a lot of detail by module that we're going to build and which parts of the application are affected because we need that module. You know, mobile part IoT, the business rules database, the data layer, but you know what's affected by it. And we build out these really sophisticated testaments, which is the most expensive process we have internally when we're building these for customers, because it takes my most high level people in the company that are the smartest and the most expensive to spend quite a bit of time working through these to give these estimates. But they're accurate, and so we don't want to not do it. So we're building an AI model right now that mimics this estimation process to produce the same kind or better estimates than what we're currently doing, but using an AI tool to actually generate them, which we'll be able to generate an estimate in an hour instead.
Speaker 1: Of a weak got it? Okay, Well that gets to what you were describing in that AI dignostic tool for the whole system, the business operating system. Do you have what's your take, David on the geopolitical situation like sort of the great powers competition so to speak, and artificial intelligence? Do you think that there is such a thing as a competition? Are the you, US and China competing? If so, what is that's? What's your opinion on that situation?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I that one. I feel like I'm an ostrich okay o, bit my head's in this sand because because it's very hard to know, I just got to assume that everybody's doing a lot more than what we know in terms of competition. And you know, data privacy is sort of a misnomer. They're really I don't think is any real data privacy anymore? So much stuff has been hacked and so many people have access to so much data. Obviously, there's certain people you don't want to get access to data because they're going to use it maliciously on individuals. But I think a lot of the big actors are just using this to figure out how to manipulate, well, like Elon Musk in this LAS selection. And I'm not taking aside here because I don't want to offend anybody whether you were on left or on the right.
Speaker 4: But but there's no question that he.
Speaker 3: With all of his AI capabilities and his money, that he had a huge and one man had a huge impact on this election. Yeah, that was never possible before, but he could do it because of the algorithms, you know, and the reach that he has with X and probably reached beyond X, right, because he's using algorithms that are tweaking people that have big followings and other platforms. So got it right, and they is being able to figure out who who to tweak, the what influencers to tweak and push so that he'll get the result that he wants. Sou So, I got to believe that, you know, China, with their money and resources, are doing the same thing, and we know that Russia has been committed to doing this is to a large degree. I don't know that they have the AI chops, but they certainly have the They certainly understand social influence and how critically important that is, and so you've got to believe that they're they found some way to be able to invest.
Speaker 4: Heavily in in AI.
Speaker 3: But I think there I don't think anybody really has much of a chance of catching up to the United States except maybe China, and I don't know if they do, if they can, just because the US is pretty far ahead right now in the AI world in.
Speaker 4: Terms of these large language models.
Speaker 3: Being with China is that the government can throw government money in large, large quantities.
Speaker 4: Right, it's not an.
Speaker 3: Individual, but it's the economy of China that can be tossed at at a problem.
Speaker 4: You know, the US doesn't.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe the US can do that now because you've got Elon Musk in that position. But but so that makes China a real potential threat and they you know that they've been doing that because you'd have to you know, I said, I'm an ostrich, you'd have to be.
Speaker 4: You would have to be.
Speaker 3: Galvanized inside of a geode or something like that, right, Yeah, to not know that that was critical to your service, not only to your success, but probably your survival is a as a political system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 3: So you asked me that question, I'm going to ask you the same question, So tell me what you think.
Speaker 1: I think. I think the great powers competition is definitely a real thing. I think. Yes, Obviously, technology, if it's not a part of it, it's at the center, loves the whole thing. To echo what you were talking about, I absolutely think that all these machine learning fueled influence operations are all over the place and they're working because most people are none the wiser that they even exist, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 3: So and everybody's so extreme anymore.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, that's something that's something that you can leverage in your campaign.
Speaker 3: So what do you think if you don't mind me asking, so, what do you think is good that may come out of this AI progression in the next year to eighteen months? What do you think is bad that may come out of this AI progression in the next twelve eighteen months? Eighteen months is pretty far out. That's why I'm only going eighteen months. But what do you think.
Speaker 1: I mean for the good. I would like to think that eventually people just see the writing on the wall and understand, you know, where we're headed, you know, big picture wise, where we get to the point where we can't be an ostrich in any situation, be like, hey, look, this is the way of things. What do we do now? Because I feel like where.
Speaker 3: Are where do you think where are we headed? Because I don't know exactly where we're headed other than that AI is AI is going to continue to expand this only thing I know, but I don't know what that means exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I guess that's what we get to decide together, perhaps if anybody has to say anymore. And that's what I hope that we do. That in the midst of this, that the individual person isn't just steamrolled over by whoever owns these things. That's the one that's the main concern I have.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love that. I agree with that. Yeah, because there's so much evidence of being steamrolled by you know, very few individuals at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it seems to be the trend of where things are going. So hopefully maybe that trend can be reversed. Somewhat, and I don't know that's that's me. But but we're we're getting towards the end of the show here, David, were getting We're not We're not at the end. I just want to say, we're getting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been watching.
Speaker 3: I've been watching the time because I have a tendency to run on, so I always have to kind of keep my eye on the time.
Speaker 1: Not yet running on is perfect in the setting, sir, because this is a podcast we're talking. It's it's great, so it's much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Well, it's really fun, a fun scary conversation sort of in the dark way.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, I'll ask you now, would you want to or be able to stay on to the next hour where this becomes the Uncle Show? Are you gonna have to get going after this? I?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I have to get going.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I have not heard, I have not listened to the Uncle Show? What is the Uncle Show about? So that I have some idea what it even is.
Speaker 1: It's it's well, Uncle is my uncle in law, and the show is about whatever is on his mind. He's the guy. It's his show. I'm just here to you know, keep the conversation almost coherent, and it's it's a crazy comy. It's a weird comedy shows. It's a really weird show. That's all I could say about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would love to be on it.
Speaker 3: I just unfortunately I only had this hour, so I can't tonight. Maybe some other time I would love to do it. It sounds he sounds like somebody really fun to talk to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I appreciate it. I appreciate you being here. And yeah, I've I've I've learned a lot. It's it's it's it's really I'm glad that you came here tonight, David. Before we go, why why don't you just let people know? I don't know if you have social media handles you know, I give out, or if you want to say anything about techis.
Speaker 3: I'd love to. Yeah, a shameless plug, you bet. And I'm starting a podcast. They don't have it yet. It will it will go live I think in two weeks, called Scaling Smarter. So I work with a lot of startups as well as larger companies too. But but you know, I have a passion for working with the startups and I've and I anyway, let me that's another show, so I'll just talk about techis. So we're a custom software development shop. Uh, it's spelled t e k y z dot com. T e k y z dot com. And you can reach me at David at t e k y z dot.
Speaker 4: Com or you can go to B Hirschfeld.
Speaker 3: That's my handle on LinkedIn, So I just search for David Hirschfeld and Hirschfeld. There's only a couple of ways you can misspell it, so just try a few different ways, but I come up pretty easily. I've got a pretty good sized following on LinkedIn. But our whole pitch is that we are a hyper exceptional software development team. And I say that because not because I expect you to believe me, but I would expect anybody that wants to talk to me about software to ask, Okay, what evidence do you have?
Speaker 4: What does it mean to be hyper exceptional?
Speaker 3: And then I'll show you, because there are certain things and artifacts that are produced when you're really exceptional software development team that most software development companies don't produce and don't have, and I can show you what they are if that matters to anybody that's listening anyway.
Speaker 4: But I really had fun.
Speaker 3: This was a very fun conversation, and you're really good with the questions and keeping a converse about something as esoteric as AYI going but of course it's something I love to talk about. So thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, anybody that can talk about I'm happy to speak with, and certainly you can. And yeah, interesting insights with the sort of the things that you've been working on. That was. I was happy to hear about that because I always like hearing these real world examples. I feel like so much of the conversation is just this weird hyperbole and again like oh it's going away. It's like, can we actually talk about what's going on, like actual projects that are happening or have happened. And so thank you.
Speaker 3: For no idea where that going away conversation is taking place, because there's not this there's not like a grain of sound evidence in my mind that there's anything happening other than momentum continues to build.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like my wife always tells me, I follow all the wrong people on these social media platforms, and so I get all this garbage coming my way and she's mostly right. Yeah, I eight is absolutely terrible, but.
Speaker 3: So what's that saying, smart wife, smart life. No, that's not the same.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, I do well to listen to us, for sure. But David, thank you for coming on the show tonight, and thank you for having me er. Yes, yeah, So I'll just say goodbye and maybe i'll have you back again some time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'd love to. I really appreciate it. If you have a great weekend. Yep, yep, take care, sir, you too. All right, So that was David Hirschfeld. I hope everybody enjoyed that conversation. This again, this is the Age of Transitions. If you haven't been to the Patreon account lately, do go over there. I've been loading those videos up. I'm happy with all that. I have the transfer Sistor Radio first one hundred episodes download available if you just want to get that, and then all the usual stuff at the Age of Transitions dot com.
Speaker 1: Please do stay tuned here at the Ocelli Radio Network because you know what's next. It's the Uncle Show coming right up. So if you're in the mood for the drink and a laugh, that's what we're about to do. So please stick around at Ocelli dot com. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying secrecy gun.
Speaker 6: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the War State dot com.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, call it the truth about the Dayfay assassination.
Speaker 7: Right well, what do you want to know any Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 1: Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 7: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But okay, Oswal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Come on now has a.
Speaker 5: Real effort on the day of hay assassination into reclaim.
Speaker 7: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor band out A K I A S J F K at A O L dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 5: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 8: Shelley dot com Radio Network, Chilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Ooh that's interesting. Yeah in the platoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't, did it? But here on o'ceelli dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 2: They much better?
Speaker 9: It's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 1: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 9: It's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like.
Speaker 2: That idea Olly dot com.
Speaker 10: Mony Mony, Mony, Mony, Horny.
Speaker 2: This is a Monasse podcast. Code wait, code wait, God wait here, will pick up? God?
Speaker 9: Hands your cellphones and I me and listen. Dude, I'll go to the podcast. Watch out. If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 2: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You were listening to uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm definite in law means to start show.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I am back from my coops.
Speaker 9: How about Everyboddy, I should know. It was excellent fun. I met some people from it from Utah, oh Utah, I found I made some people there what a state and uh and it was very interesting.
Speaker 2: Mat fact. I saw the Beatles, actually the.
Speaker 1: Live Beetles, Beetles I heard about it.
Speaker 9: That was excellent music ahead John Lennon singing Elton, John Lennon, No, no, no, no cold down.
Speaker 2: So I kick who was it?
Speaker 9: It was the guy. It was the guy that made the music, John Lennon.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you saw John Lennon in uh the cruise on imagine, Oh he sang that song imagine not a man.
Speaker 9: So you didn't you didn't see them, So you said, I saw them the singing uncle.
Speaker 1: That's John Lennon. That's his that's his uh solo artist work. So you saw John Lennon solo and you saw the Beatles all on one cruise the.
Speaker 2: Beatles his music.
Speaker 1: But that song he took a break and said here, I'm gonna sing my solo song for me. I'm gonna play the piano.
Speaker 3: And say that. It was the whole thing of the Beatles.
Speaker 2: Every single one of the Beatles.
Speaker 9: Very good that I listened to, not not the people from uh nineties, eighties and seventies.
Speaker 2: Okay, none of that stuff. It's sixties, it's down.
Speaker 7: It's too bad you didn't run into some people from Utah a couple of years ago, because sometimes I would send Uncle shows out to that radio station in Utah, and.
Speaker 2: You would have told me that. I could have asked the.
Speaker 7: Man, well, told me that, dam I did, Yes, I did a couple of years again, a couple of years ago, I was sending our radio shows out to Utah. That was one of my stations, and every once in a while I would tell you the customers, well, don't you remember I sent your shows out and we got the people from Georgetown, Texas and all that. And I was sending the Uncle show out sometimes along with the distribution pro Shelly dot com.
Speaker 2: So you know town.
Speaker 7: But I told you that, I told you that years ago. You just don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Well, for all we know those people that you talked to from Utah, Uncle, maybe they had heard your show on local station.
Speaker 9: It was a family kid uh and his girlfriend and.
Speaker 3: She Uh.
Speaker 2: It was a family. If they were new I didn't see the parents.
Speaker 7: If they were new Salt Lake City, there.
Speaker 2: Was a station out there, School Lakes.
Speaker 3: It might have been.
Speaker 1: It's a big city.
Speaker 7: It's a big city and it's one of the main cities in Utah, right and uh, you know, and but like I said, we were on an AM and an f M station out there, so so.
Speaker 9: You probably would have known these guys people well never never know.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I would have known them, but they might have known you guys from the broadcast, or they might have known.
Speaker 9: Me if I would have of course I was so I don't know about my vacation.
Speaker 1: I've got you forgot to be working on your vacation, saying that thinking come on, always never not working.
Speaker 9: And I keep saying over and over me sending cons out just remember.
Speaker 2: Gets from it's n n W. They probably they probably wall listening. You know what you said.
Speaker 7: We don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 9: They probably, but I didn't know that it might have been them.
Speaker 7: Well I know. Sidekick also needed to get you new cards too, that's and that's something that's got to get done soon, right.
Speaker 2: I gotta new cards up there. I got Hey, that's your your sign of it.
Speaker 1: It's my side.
Speaker 2: You better get going.
Speaker 1: I will, I will, I will get going. I'll do that. And of course, the whole time you were on vacation, I was here. You're at home, and I was working. I Uncle, I became a general in a war while you're gone. What war it was? It was war on a holiday, no less, it was all out war. It was the war on Christmas Thanksgiving spectacular. Uncle. Oh yeah, yeah, you said, yes, waged a valiant crusade against uh, the other holiday that wasn't happening. But I have bad news for you.
Speaker 9: Better not be no bad news on my side. It better be your side side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad because we didn't win. We did not defeat Christmas. Uncle, I'm sorry to report to you didn't beat Christmas. I was really confused. It wasn't for lack of effort. We tried, We tried. Oh, we're gonna call.
Speaker 2: I know who is this?
Speaker 9: Come on, Jim, Come on, Jimmy, Jimmy, I know it's him.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jim, it's me again.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 11: I learn.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry you didn't get him this time, But don't you keep trying. I eventually you're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: He never gonna catch your voice. I can.
Speaker 1: It's a talent. It's the talent that you have in nine? What do you mean the voice catching? Yeah, yeah, I cut the Yeah. Well, your Detroit team did one for me. They're going they're going to They're going to super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Detroit's going, I think so, I don't care what you said. I believe they're gonna go. Who they're gonna be now that that's a question. I don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, to trade in the super Bowl? What do you think, Jimmy, is that true? Is that gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 12: That's absolutely gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got your mountain too ready? We got some drinks yet.
Speaker 9: I was about to say, we're going to open up some of these drinks here. They'll get back to the program.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got your drink.
Speaker 10: I got mine ready.
Speaker 4: Okay, well open.
Speaker 2: Up this thing and no match less talk more start try.
Speaker 1: What do we got there? What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but we're gonna drink it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we all know what it is, but we're gonna pour it in these shot classes that you got on vacation, right uncle. Yeah, So these are new shot classes that we're gonna use. A We're gonna drink something out of them. Here, check it out. I'll hold up my shot class at the viewing audience except for on YouTube, because I don't know if I got that working tonight, but everybody else can see it. What was it say, Ireland, This wasn't from your recent trip.
Speaker 2: Look at that scale.
Speaker 1: Oh there's your real new one one here. I'll hold up the new ones so people can see the skeleton.
Speaker 2: Skeleton's back there it is.
Speaker 1: This is from the new trip. Where's it say? It says, uh Cobos dot com.
Speaker 2: We will That was the first stop.
Speaker 1: There you go, Mexico. That's where it work.
Speaker 2: Well, in Mexico.
Speaker 9: We went to Mexico first stop, and then we went.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a Mexican cruise. It was several different ports, all in Mexico. Yeah, in Mexico, So there are a few different ones.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: You also might have a skype caller joining, just so you know. Okay, let's see he should be added in here shortly working on it and should be there in just a moment. By the way, I got a bottle of Jack Daniels from one of the authors. Came out into the lobby while I was in Dallas there and he gave me.
Speaker 1: A Jack Daniels.
Speaker 7: Yeah, full bottle game. There we go. Your call is connected.
Speaker 1: Oh we got a new collar on that on the.
Speaker 2: Scale online, Jimmy, let me see who this is?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who is this on this line?
Speaker 1: Log?
Speaker 5: Long time listener? Oh no, sometimes call her.
Speaker 2: I know who you are.
Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm above the ice wall.
Speaker 9: Ice wool Man. I call him Ice wool Man. Call him some names. I'm telling you he's right, good for names.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, still ice bol good name guy.
Speaker 7: Are you about to get angry at our tariffs there, mister Canada man, because the tariffs are gonna fly to Mexico and Canada from what I understand. What's up?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All that all that stuff I said down in the US, it's it's gonna real take a fight out of that. All right, absolutely, there we go, and said when I kept when I cut my hair, I usually would send that, sell that down to the Californians, the good wigs.
Speaker 1: I said, Uh, you said the number of the show, uncle, Yeah, I believe what are we?
Speaker 5: Twenty one time five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 2: No, that's the phone, that's the number to call in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, hey, looking there the customery doing my numbers that's right.
Speaker 2: So I kicked you on idea sounds good? All right?
Speaker 5: Three hours of three hours of the war on Christmas there.
Speaker 1: Thank you soldier, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Quality Turkey techniques and such.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I said that on my Instagram, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying I put it on.
Speaker 2: I was losing. But Chris I saw it. I saw it, but I I couldn't call Chris.
Speaker 1: You know how to call in.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 9: You couldn't do it because I was visiting my other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw you there in the chat, Robin. I appreciate you being there.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 1: And everybody who has watched it, thank you. It's actually still on YouTube. It will be there.
Speaker 2: It's what twelve hours long?
Speaker 1: Nestled it somewhere in the middle there is my eighty D TV video is probably the best part of the whole thing.
Speaker 5: I see. That's what I was watching. I saw some of those.
Speaker 1: You caught that, okay, so what do you think of that one?
Speaker 5: Was getting wilder?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve good Old see did you enjoyed that video, Robin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was actually the first time I've bed it because I actually owned the ad t V video. Okay, but the time that I tried to watch it, it was too hectic with my with the mood of the of the hour, so I never ended up finishing watching it. So that was actually mostly new to me.
Speaker 10: What is this video?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What kind of video you get? Did you do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: How about how about you, Robin? Could you describe what this video might be like? What was your first take? How would you describe what add TV is?
Speaker 5: It's like, think, well, I don't know if you were doing it on cable access or not, but it was it was effectively chaotic times of Aaron's college college years. It looked like lots lots of drinking, wrestling.
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean it was one of.
Speaker 5: It's definitely it's very Jack asks c k Y I ask. I would say, yeah, I don't know if you were before or after those guys. You know, it was all maybe it was in the zeitgeist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was concurrent about it at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh and then you know there's there's yeah, lots of interesting just just quick cuts guys, uh, like mooting, mooting things. There's some other guy, naked guy on a tank. There's these different things and uh yeah, yeah, it looks like a good time for the most part.
Speaker 7: Naked Tank. I don't remember seeing the naked guy on a tank when.
Speaker 5: When that is what that is? It's only a special cuts or something.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I don't think I watched the special features yet on there.
Speaker 1: That's that's a treat, that one right there is. I did the little web episodes I put on my current website at the time, and that one was titled Tank. It was essentially starring my buddy Crash, who is the vocalist for ten Gage, which you play on the network all the time. Shock I used.
Speaker 7: But I've lost the you know, I've lost those m P three files.
Speaker 1: Again, I can get him back to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was wondering if that's why you weren't playing my stuff anymore.
Speaker 7: Yes, I lost the m P three files.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 7: So if you want to send them back.
Speaker 9: So I kicked get him to get him get him straight again. He's doing something right.
Speaker 7: I had a computer crash. I had a computer crash some time ago, and I lost all those files. And uh yeah, that's why.
Speaker 5: I missed here and was talking about banks.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need more of that in our life.
Speaker 7: That's that is great. I would love to play that one again. Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 2: What kind of drink you have on tonight?
Speaker 3: Rob?
Speaker 5: Personally, I've just had h two oh at the moment here, well.
Speaker 2: We got drinks again right now?
Speaker 9: Out to say when I have a drink, so everybody can have that drink now, oh, now we can start drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jimmy's got his Mountain dew. Okay, so every buddy have a drink.
Speaker 1: Everybody have a drink.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: This is Funday, so let's go.
Speaker 5: Friday. That's the Odin's wife's day maybe right, uh Friday free fore Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: Friar's Day, Friar's Day.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've got your haircut. Check it out there that I have to share.
Speaker 9: Your wife got me us I was with him and they got they got the champagne.
Speaker 2: Champagne, the shavy head. Oh okay, go shamp whatever that thing is the racer.
Speaker 9: No, no, this stuff huge shaving shaving about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need that.
Speaker 2: You got it? Have it?
Speaker 1: I need it.
Speaker 5: That looks like a real strong shot, the.
Speaker 1: Shot glass working right.
Speaker 2: Still looking at me too. What the heck was this drink?
Speaker 1: I don't know? You you you kind of put it in there, and we sort of threw caution into the wind.
Speaker 7: Didn't even read what, didn't even read? Tell us what it is here?
Speaker 1: You want me to take a look at the bottle? Let me okay, it is for those your rocks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for those of you playing at home, you might want to read the bottle before you drink it, but.
Speaker 3: Ahead, just drink.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's that's how we made a d D t V. It wasn't by reading the bottle. It was by somebody passing it to us and saying, okay, you know that's what I usually did. So in that in that spirit, uncle, well, we'll now read. This is on the rocks premium cocktails, the Old Old Fashioned by not Creek. So this is a pre made, pre mixed Old Fashioned in a bottle maybe not creek whiskey.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So what does that has some bitters and whatever the other craft is in there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where they put it in Old Fashioned? Jimmy, do you know what's in an Old Fashioned? That's a quick quiz for you. Do you know what's in there?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 12: Basically vanilla tasting cream soda type stuff.
Speaker 2: Does taste like a little cream sugar. It has that taste.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: I'm looking on the bottle to see if it tells me all of the it says. Let's see, staying true to the original recipe, we keep our old fashioned, strong and simple, using a generous poor of Kentucky straight bourbon, whiskey, bitters, cane sugar, orange, cherry, and lemon flavors.
Speaker 7: See, generally it's supposed to be a classic whiskey cocktail with bitters and simple syrup and fruit. So yeah, and.
Speaker 9: Of all of these and of all this drinking we've been doing, I've been like the fruit taste of these drinks that we've been dom who was doing that?
Speaker 2: Who had the food stuff?
Speaker 1: Well we have it right now?
Speaker 2: No, No, I mean before was it crazy whiskey?
Speaker 5: Bob?
Speaker 7: You have a disgusting, sugar free horror show of birthday cake and whatever you're not talking about.
Speaker 2: I can see what you are doing out of the yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that one.
Speaker 2: That one he got thrown up on. That thrown up on.
Speaker 1: That was from the heyday of the dollar store drink reviews, when the Dollar Store did was dependable, had the drinks. Yeah, it's just not there for the same to drink.
Speaker 9: It's good because that that's probably took him out of businesses.
Speaker 1: They drank that this swirl then nine cents story, that's probably what did it that that cakes, that cake drink.
Speaker 7: The people, and then I think it was creative accidents. Had to actually find that last one for us, and uh right, because we couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: You flavored?
Speaker 1: Was that one?
Speaker 7: I think it was birthday cake?
Speaker 2: Wasn't a birthday cake.
Speaker 13: I remember that one because I remember the school. The school I remember because he was his yard. You threw the stuff out in his yard boiled.
Speaker 7: Squirrel better, Yeah, I did. I dun'ped on the grass that killed the grass. I told you that.
Speaker 2: I remember that drink.
Speaker 7: This oh, this one right now drink Okay, no, no, this one right now is different. This is like an old fashioned in a in a container.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 5: I was sick of sass perilla.
Speaker 7: Never mind what I forget?
Speaker 2: Like group, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Is like, yeah, that's that's a that's is an old fashioned drink, but it's not an old fashioned in the alcohol sense. So yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Mexico and they're renowned for their cheap tequilas. Did you get dipped into that a little bit down there?
Speaker 2: Any tequila?
Speaker 1: Actually smew it?
Speaker 14: Let me tell you it was a lot of there wasn't you can really tell, of course.
Speaker 2: But but I didn't. But I didn't get the drink.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't get the drink, but I smelt it my nose, nose.
Speaker 1: This stuff.
Speaker 9: Since we've been talking about all this stuff on my on my show.
Speaker 1: An expert.
Speaker 2: Now I'm an expert on the smell?
Speaker 5: Were you? Were you on a cleanse down there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The only thing I was drinking. The only thing I was drinking is my beers.
Speaker 5: Oh it just beers. Okay, taking drinking my beers.
Speaker 2: But the look I keep get food my shows.
Speaker 9: I got it down pat, So I say, okay, like face in the.
Speaker 7: Chat really quickly, face shifter in the chat. What is this crazy drink you dropped in here? I I don't know what this is. This Tazzi O Tazzy, I don't even know what the hell it is. It's please help me out. I don't want to play the videos or anything, but there's a weird drink he put in the room here. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: They mean fooling with you too with the drinks.
Speaker 7: I don't know, maybe drink.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the pink thing.
Speaker 7: You see that pink thing? Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: Was that something that we got from the dollar store?
Speaker 2: Don't tell me that that's the cake?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh it's sock? Was that the you know what we did get from the dollar store once was Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty?
Speaker 2: Is jim It looks like but that's that's what it was.
Speaker 7: But this one is, Yeah, this one looks weirder than that though, and there's no Hello Kitty on it. I think it's just like, what is that a cow? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Let's get gets in touch with these inside your inside, in your crack boom, and let's find out these drinks because I'm gonna have to test them.
Speaker 7: Okay, what are you drinking? Face shifter? You're the only one who's active in the chat room right now, so tell us what you're drinking.
Speaker 9: And then well, look, of course we'll go out very important, very well, why important to find these people that are drinking stuff that we don't know about.
Speaker 1: I'll call on the drink and and important drinks. You know, I talked to Bob on the war on Christmas and you hear that we had a Kinko bra that was good. Yes, I also had a refrigerator in case I needed it, a four loco. However, I did not need it, so it's still in the refrigerator. I think I'm going to keep that for the revolution.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 2: I did see a couple of them in there. I saw the blue, I saw a green ba can. Yeah, and something else.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a four loco. It's a it's what a sour tasting one. It went over so good last year, I figure, hey, why not do it again?
Speaker 2: Keep these drinks.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna talk to you something about this, okay, just a moment, just a moment people when you get something drinks like that and knowing about.
Speaker 2: Hold them up, hold them for the revolution.
Speaker 9: But like you're doing like you like you said, all right, so I'm doing the right thing. You're doing the right thing now, good, right, But but keep it up that way.
Speaker 2: We have them in there, stock the stock them. You have to stop them.
Speaker 1: It's a revolutionary event.
Speaker 9: It's levelution, you know, is too much way, Yeah, so you better tighten them up and get all these drinks in that corner so we can.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have some elution drink. We have them all wined up, so the drop glasses.
Speaker 9: Ready, and everybody drink that on my I go wall on and Chuck knows this too, I go wall on.
Speaker 2: More evolutions.
Speaker 7: I'm stepping away.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess Jack, but what was that Robin?
Speaker 5: I heard? Just to say, if you have a little collection, that maybe be fun to have one of those one of those wheels you spin to see what one you're gonna drink.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that idea?
Speaker 2: I'm going, well, you put that on the list.
Speaker 5: We can make they even have they have the digital one. You know, you can probably find it out because you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know, you know the Evolution is my top show.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, obviously obviously, and.
Speaker 9: So what I need from so kick and you, oh, stock refrigerators.
Speaker 5: Suck it up, stack.
Speaker 9: I don't know what levels coming, so you stuck it up.
Speaker 2: Doing that, but just stock it up.
Speaker 1: So keep going, keep doing what. I'm just like Big.
Speaker 9: Bobs saying he's got his own grigerator down, man, he does, and he's he's probably already ready to go.
Speaker 2: Get your stuff. And I'm trying to push it to this youring to get it going.
Speaker 1: This is like a news I love all these ideas. I like the spinny wheel idea, Robin, and I also like the digital version of it. Because I think you're right. I bet I could find like maybe a website that does that which I could cut to, like uh on the O B S I could show that, which would be a visual.
Speaker 5: I think maybe everyone likes that sound to talk those SMR listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, good, oh man, we're gonna get some many listeners. Uh uncle, this is great.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, I mean, and that's what I mean. And that's what I'm saying. Start collecting the drinks. That's all I'm saying. We will start collecting.
Speaker 1: We've got that aspect down, but we need we need more ideas.
Speaker 5: Jimmy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go back to you. What what idea do you have, Jimmy for the this year's revolution?
Speaker 9: What needs to be done just getting the drink?
Speaker 1: You need to know?
Speaker 12: Well, I was just wondering there, uh why the discrimination against cannabis?
Speaker 3: Could we have some midnight.
Speaker 1: Uh smoking reviews?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Now you know what that that brings up an interesting point, Jimmy, because there's all these dispensaries around all these different products call like gummies, you know the gummies.
Speaker 2: Yes, talking about gummies. I'm I'm I'm still over the same one.
Speaker 9: I've got to get a couple of new new couple, a couple of new ones.
Speaker 2: Talking about gummies.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I haven't been getting I haven't gotten money new guppies around this, Timmy. Yeah, everybuddy. After I get anybody's gifts done, I go out. I want to go to a you want to buy your own, buy my own and get some stuff gummy gummy season.
Speaker 5: Like that idea.
Speaker 2: We could do that, but.
Speaker 9: We have If that's the case, you know what we had to do, what we have to do. Say what you do with the drinks, Go out and get them, yep, and stack them stock, buy them stocking.
Speaker 2: This is the way to keep.
Speaker 5: Up with it. Not quite as you'd have to eat it at the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the beginning of the show. That will be what's gonna happen. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: You coming flavor at the beginning of them.
Speaker 9: That's what I was about to say. Just what you just said. We drink drink, no, we eat one dan, we go to the drinks.
Speaker 2: We'll be What.
Speaker 1: About this idea? What if I go out to the yard, take a bite out of the San Pedro cactus and then walk back inside and see what happens?
Speaker 2: Would that be too much? Be a bridge? We gotta heaven, we gotta would that be a bitch?
Speaker 5: Actually had some some blended scent. Pedro just just yesterday, did you there's a place that's a friend of mine runs that's a psilocybin kind of mushroom shop. They sell other the lion's mane and all that stuff. Too interesting?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: Well, it's very very minimal. I'd just call it a microdoss and Pedro even Yeah, so I don't, I don't, I can't really uh sick, but it is mescal and I think, right.
Speaker 1: I can't remember I've looked it up. I don't remember the DJA that's.
Speaker 5: The ingredient and the active ingredient on. Yeah, I wasn't dancing on the beach with the American flag like our guy after Thompson there, but and if you did more, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 9: I just gotta tell you this year it isn't gonna be a good year. That's when I'm coming here.
Speaker 5: We got an optimism.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man at the border, you're correct, You're correct.
Speaker 2: It isn't going to be a good year.
Speaker 9: Uncle, we got I don't care what you're offul saying, it's going to be.
Speaker 1: A crappy Yeah, we gotta come into the revolution, oh boy, not thinking that we're gonna just like crash the gates and no matter what, we're gonna make it the best. That's why we're coming in strong with the Ford logo. We're coming with gummies.
Speaker 2: Well, come in with gummies.
Speaker 7: Is uncle feeling like there's gonna be a crappy year coming up? Is that what you just said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I just said.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's gonna happen much Watch it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We're trying to prevent that.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that, I know that.
Speaker 9: We let me say that, we are going we uh might making it an interesting year for us, not for the wool I mean, the wolves gonna have their own problems, but for us. We're gonna have a pretty good year for having this for the first day.
Speaker 2: But after that.
Speaker 7: It's gonna go down, all right, that's how you see it.
Speaker 1: That's so I said, Yeah, it'd be good. Well mean not me. Let's make it good like I said, Uh Sam Peterro cactus floor loco.
Speaker 9: Uh gummies, that's the plus gonna be good.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be good.
Speaker 9: I'm miss that's the port that's gonna be good. But after that port goes down, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: After my uh mescalin Field vision quest, I feel like I might have like so many ideas that you just got to get on my way.
Speaker 2: Uncle, you have ideas, just move move aside. Okay, what kind of what do you think you're gonna have?
Speaker 1: I haven't figured that out yet.
Speaker 5: The landers, That's exactly it.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm hitting now. How you hitting the points? Musca of Musca is of idiot playing.
Speaker 5: He's heard I heard he might be investing in Jerild Sanders shrimp shops that too, Did you.
Speaker 2: Hear that something?
Speaker 1: Musk is going in big on Jeril Sanders.
Speaker 5: Spring back Shrimp was one of the bring back and.
Speaker 2: More to say, good look what's his name? Uh?
Speaker 9: And tell him could look finding the restaurant.
Speaker 5: He's bringing Gerald Sanders into.
Speaker 9: His Uh yeah, to see where where the restaurant is? Good luck, good luck, he's gonna be finding good luck finding it, good luck finding it.
Speaker 5: I think he's moved on.
Speaker 2: Ye, I know, he moved on.
Speaker 1: But these are all great ideas. I just I don't see how if we just even try to implement these couple of things that we're not just kind of a great year twenty twenty five, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, you'll start off really high and then whatever stout after that, we'll just you know, it will be.
Speaker 2: Storing down, falling down, falling down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but still pretty high, right because he because he started off really high.
Speaker 9: I hate to see what's gonna happen. I hate to see what's gonna happen a few years down the road. One we're not here and they can't you here. I hate to see what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You're worrying about the future, uncle, Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I hear you.
Speaker 2: It's the future, not the not the president.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't worry about that. You might get Do you think you're gonna get a resurrected uncle? Do you believe in resurrection?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm getting you up there. You what, Yeah, those these guys are gonna be down now so.
Speaker 1: That's a big yas that's big is Okay, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: Well I have I'm that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: What about you, eron, I believe in resurrection.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that will be back someday as a different to as a different person.
Speaker 7: Reincarnation.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's that's the word I was looking for.
Speaker 1: I think you can make the case that we're all reincarnations of you know, the human experience, Like our lives are reincarnation. We're reincarnated. There's been somebody who's had not an identical life to mine, but in essence it was the same life. And guess what, back again, back at it, and here we are. That's all of us. That's my take on reincarnation.
Speaker 5: I guess maybe the concept that I would wonder is it is like if we retain anything from a previous from a previous life into a new one, like like small habits.
Speaker 2: Or I'm going to ask you, I'm going to ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Let's here, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To ask you a question. You been born again? Just just the way he stop laughing. I'm asking him this question, Have you been again?
Speaker 5: Is that the same question? Or do you mean I'm born again Christian.
Speaker 2: Have you been doing again?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm about sure, just for robbing.
Speaker 1: This is the question.
Speaker 2: Well you all information?
Speaker 5: I have, O d Okay, I have.
Speaker 2: So that's that's something to think about.
Speaker 5: Do you remember anything from from your past life?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots. Oh they were all bad, but I turned him better.
Speaker 1: The past lives weren't great.
Speaker 2: No, you know, from the Christian perspective.
Speaker 1: Because this is the good one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he gets born again in the same lifespan, you know. So the previous life is the life before then you're born again. So that's that. That's that whole perspective.
Speaker 5: That's his uncle a different concept.
Speaker 7: It's different.
Speaker 5: Well I say that when I broke my neck, I was probably born again in that sense, yeah, because that was a whole switch up of life there.
Speaker 1: It is a change.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But other than that, you know, maybe I have been reading some some spiritual texts lately, so you know, maybe.
Speaker 7: I'll maybe you're on your.
Speaker 9: Way, keep keep keep waiting them because you might telling you. It might be telling you something, m and it did me when I was reading. Okay, so there's a hunt to tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll really subscribe to any any specific religion in that sense. But I definitely am understanding spirituality as a concept world right.
Speaker 7: In the meantime, you just gotta do you gotta do good things with your life because it was a gift, right uncle, So you got exactly.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 9: It was exactly what he said.
Speaker 1: Can make the must of it. I do something. I do some good alcohol people.
Speaker 9: I pretty can see in my past life they are thought I was being taken.
Speaker 1: They thought you were being taken taken.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't understand this down, I mean your way off, your way off. You don't even understand this. I don't, not even even my sister. This one doesn't under talk down to usselfall they do not None of these none of these people, None of you understand it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, dumb it down for us.
Speaker 2: What is the only one that would understand.
Speaker 9: It is my other sister and and okay and and Dell. So they get they understand it. Okay, is what I'm I'm getting.
Speaker 1: It's a Florida Yeah, yeah, more or less.
Speaker 5: Well, it did.
Speaker 9: We did something and my fun guy, we all did it.
Speaker 2: And was it escaline no being born again underwater baptism. Yeah, that is for the Catholic people. That's what they say the.
Speaker 9: Catholic people been doing again, but we said born again.
Speaker 5: In the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay.
Speaker 2: And and the one I did before was the.
Speaker 9: Going to clubs doing all this other stuff. But they're saying and after that happened, I haven't been a single one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you've been, inact, you've been having a better life ever since then.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my point. That's good, got the point?
Speaker 5: And what abaupteez?
Speaker 3: Move?
Speaker 2: Yes, something like that every child?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Jimmy, Yeah, yeah, Jimmy. What do you have to say about that whole situation?
Speaker 9: I was about to say that, whoa, Yeah, I think you can one of those strengths.
Speaker 12: That would be one way that I could put it. I feel I'm born again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they listen, They listen.
Speaker 1: You're not the only one.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 9: Well no, I that's because people are finally listening. I'm trying to get matter of fact, let me tell you something there.
Speaker 5: So I kicked.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm here.
Speaker 9: I was working on your wife before you got married.
Speaker 2: About it.
Speaker 1: You're trying to baptize her.
Speaker 2: Well to understand what it was. Did she get it?
Speaker 9: I don't think grypped it right. She didn't grip it, so I just let it go. But but before I was working on her a little bit before I came up here, I'll just let you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then that's where he's going to say.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 2: Did good.
Speaker 9: You're helping your your understanding, you know what you're doing, and you know what you mean you're doing.
Speaker 1: So would you call yourself an evangelist?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 1: Is how you are?
Speaker 2: What does that call? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means you're going out there trying to convert people to the faith, to bring them over to the faith. I guess something.
Speaker 2: Like that at the time was.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that.
Speaker 2: And did that a little bit?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean the main point here is that I'm saving four loco and the refrigerator for the revolution.
Speaker 2: Get more drinks though, yeah, like you.
Speaker 9: So I keep picking it up and put them in the in the infrigerator, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of everything, a little bit everything because so.
Speaker 9: Because when it does come, I'll be ready to pop them open with uh with a drop glasses see it, and we'll try to test them when it hits.
Speaker 2: I have a test on them too.
Speaker 1: We will test, we will test. Oh you did you got me a gift? When you're on your trip, un clothes and nice Oh yeah, glass, it's this interesting class that I'm going to debut on the Revolution. I'm going to use that. Great, It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: I like my, I like my, Uh, these things, these are good. I'm I've been drinking these things. I've been collecting these things on my Revolution shows. So I can hang out this one.
Speaker 9: I could bring out a larger one, A smaller one I got.
Speaker 1: I don't know, to be careful not to have. No, No, that's too Mandy.
Speaker 2: Only two of us.
Speaker 9: Anyway, all right, but you you probably you probably won't have.
Speaker 2: You'll probably have your drink.
Speaker 9: Yeah, your your your glass, that glass you'll use that special glass.
Speaker 2: Special.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be real good for the four Local because I believe the fore Loco is red. This glass will show off the color in a unique way. I think it's red. It's some crazy bright color that's too bright to be ingesting. But I'm gonna do it anyway. That's gonna that.
Speaker 2: That would be good for that.
Speaker 9: I like these small ones because these small drop glasses for me and level and Levolution, I'll go on drinking, drinking, drinking, you know, you know how Chuck knows how I am on the Evolution days. Uh, I'm alution night because that is my shoe right out of everything, so you know, and and I'll be keep going, Oh, we have a glass here, we have a class here, ohpeaking of glasses?
Speaker 5: What about the rating for tonight? There? But what's that one? What's that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We do have to rate this drink.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: We have to do that. Let's let's turn around and do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you're almost down to your last ten minutes.
Speaker 9: Already ten minutes already, Jimmy, when did you got your evolution we seven up call?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, Mountain dew, Mountain dew.
Speaker 7: He wants you to rate the mountain do you're drinking Jimmy?
Speaker 10: Five?
Speaker 7: There you go? Or eight out of ten.
Speaker 1: Out of five solid?
Speaker 7: Solid?
Speaker 2: Okay? What'd you got the cut? What was your drink?
Speaker 7: I'm always with the nine out of ten with the black label, Jack Daniels. So you know, like I said, I got a free bottle of that from the guys in Dallas, so I was happy. Nice size too.
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's cool, all right.
Speaker 9: Guess a guest been talked away. I'm from there on the out of the coastline.
Speaker 5: I got, I got tap water today, and it's it's probably about a seventh today. We don't we're already we already don't have any fluorided Victoria water.
Speaker 7: So Canadian I wasn't drinking Canadian tap water, no flooriyde, but still only seven out of ten. That's rough.
Speaker 5: It's city by city, city by city.
Speaker 2: Or he's trying to keep solid a sound like he kept.
Speaker 5: Those pipes pipes. These are old pipes, chucks, So there's a weird stuff in there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Well sometimes old pipes are better though, I mean, you know, asking people in Flint, they would have much had their old pipes back.
Speaker 5: Was the new pipes that actually got them?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the new pipes is what went wrong?
Speaker 5: Okay, important, Maybe cheaper ones from China or.
Speaker 2: Something, some crod what do you say?
Speaker 1: TVCs too? That stuff will leads to plastics.
Speaker 5: In on you, all right, Well, probably better than lead though, Yeah, our grandchild back to the old wood ones. They actually have examples of wood pipes that uh Victoria here.
Speaker 7: That's all right, Aaron, either our grandchildren or a great grandchildren will be part plastic anyway, because it's all in the food and everything already, so screw it. You know we're all going to be part plastic eventually.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, it won't be synthetic anymore.
Speaker 2: Body, What do you put for this drink?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to rate.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to wait on my tongue and wait on.
Speaker 5: Hand of water.
Speaker 1: We have to rate on the rocks, premium cocktails, the old fashioned by not creak or that's the whiskey in it. I'm gonna give it a eight out of ten because it's a solid, good pre mixed dr Thank you. I don't have to do any work. You just pour it and it tastes quite good. Eight out of ten? What do you saying?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Nine? Just short of a ten?
Speaker 5: But not?
Speaker 2: That's nine nine for me?
Speaker 5: What not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that's pretty good there, all right, Yes, that's a good drink. I'd say it was a good drink.
Speaker 9: I'm it, but it sure went down strong man. First drink I drank that sucking boy. I thought I was on a whiskey land. Uncle, what do you rate your new shot class?
Speaker 2: That's a ten?
Speaker 1: Like it's a ten, This is a ten ten shots.
Speaker 9: I think I'm gonna start that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Just give me an idea.
Speaker 1: This I what's that?
Speaker 2: My drop classes?
Speaker 1: Rate the classes.
Speaker 9: I'm just realizing something I might do that I'm gonna do that. Should I got enough of them? Still collect them?
Speaker 1: Of course, not all shot glasses are created equal. That's why some of them are ten out of ten and others are not.
Speaker 2: This one is, it's neat.
Speaker 1: It's kind of great design. Great design.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 1: Do we want to go to shout outs here?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, first was Jimmy shout out there.
Speaker 2: What do you want to call for?
Speaker 10: Jimmy shout up to you guys. Let's take cause a good show. Thanks for Robin calling in. I wonder where you were, and everybody will go a week the peace.
Speaker 1: All right, take care of Jimmy man.
Speaker 2: Next one is.
Speaker 5: Loving We're we're doing good up here in Canada. And then they're just banned a whole bunch of more guns. So that's not that's not great necessarily if you're a gun guy, which I'm not, but you know, anyway, look at someone hates shout out. Uh, shout out to Mexico. You know I've been there one time for for holiday too. It was pretty fun and uh I'm surprised you didn't have any tequila down there, Uncle, next time, no mescal.
Speaker 9: But I just couldn't Actually, I couldn't get to it.
Speaker 2: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 9: It's all the excitement I was doing too excited to day, and if I was coming out with a quila, his wife would have chased me down.
Speaker 7: For that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, if you know.
Speaker 5: What I need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would try to baptize you.
Speaker 5: It was beers only as all right.
Speaker 2: Well at the time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it's because I could have got any kind of diet coke.
Speaker 2: Us. It ain't like that you had to drink. But but my, but but my sister.
Speaker 9: She had her favorite that's goods.
Speaker 2: What were they?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was what was that?
Speaker 2: What was that? You like those drinks?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about margarita.
Speaker 2: He went up to a little more crazy. But I said, well, into vacation. So she go ahead and do what you want to do.
Speaker 11: That's the way. So but that's much all right. So, well, are some good sister, Oh the sister, older sister.
Speaker 1: Going to tell you, Oh yeah, yeah, she lives here at the house. Yes, it's quite the situation we have here at the house. It's a good time now it was, and we were doing shout outs. So Robin, some good shout I have one. You have a shout I have the shoutouts. Okay, shout out to my oh twins out of the United States.
Speaker 9: Oh, shout out to you all, because I always want to shout out to them. Oh, my good listeners and whoever else is like comedy shows, shout out to you all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I guess I'll do a shout out. Shout out to everybody again. All my soldiers there that were fighting the war on Christmas alongside me.
Speaker 2: I salute your service.
Speaker 1: And yeah, everybody who helped me make that ADDT video who starred in it with me, people, my old crazy buddies. Good times. It's good times and nothing but good memories there. And if anybody enjoyed that stream again, you can go back and watch it. And there's gonna be more crazy live streams here in the future. Uncle. In fact, there's an upcoming holiday special. We have the revolutions to mark the calendars. I'll just remind people, Chuck, do you want to give a shout out? Yeah, you can give a shout.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to note because Uncle always likes to hear this. We got multiple listeners in Canada tonight, and of course that one great hanging listener in Germany. Uh, and one in the UK. So there's our international listeners for tonight, along with all you guys from across the United States. So I wanted to shout out to them. And uh, and that's about it, man, Thank.
Speaker 1: You awesome, well, thank you. Shout out to you for being a great producer. Yeah, yea, I have a good production. Yeah and uh oh uncle, good news. I see at the start of the show the livestream video wasn't going through the YouTube, but we are now. I'm not sure what happened, but it's it's working, So we're okay.
Speaker 2: Are they not charging us?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: We're even having the charge with these people.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm talking about. You said know about no, not money, the charge the.
Speaker 2: Film stream people.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have Oh my shut we're not having copyright.
Speaker 7: Oh he's working at copyright. I don't want to hear them copy don't.
Speaker 1: Have any copywriters here. No, luckly, thank god, nobody needs that.
Speaker 7: I can do that anyway, unless yeah, unless you start singing happy birthday, will be all right? Okay, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Happy Happy Birthday is copyrten.
Speaker 7: It's copywritten. I swear, yes, they I can't believe.
Speaker 9: Birthday even if a person's birthday is a day.
Speaker 2: Yes, birthday is a.
Speaker 1: Copy somebody, somebody, somebody has to get paid.
Speaker 7: If you sing happy Birthday on a video, somebody has to get paid. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: I never heard that, never heard. No, I'm be doing a lot of things about this stuff lately.
Speaker 1: It's more egregious perhaps than making money.
Speaker 9: I think it's more greedy, true story, look it up.
Speaker 7: I mean, the guy's got to be dead, like a hundred years ago at least. Who wrote that song? Right? But that's why you know when you go to these restaurants, they start clapping Happy birthday, clap clap clapping because they can't do the regular song unless they those people. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that they do that. Why am I knowing everything and I didn't know? On my show, God, what a podcast is for is changing.
Speaker 9: He's telling us pretty good, because he's doing good of telling me these things to understand what I'm trying to understand exactly.
Speaker 1: Uncle Will.
Speaker 7: So we're all together trying to figure out the world, uncle, And if I can help you a little and you can help me a little, then it's all good, and we can all understand the world around us.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I've gotten to good, I'm getting.
Speaker 1: To yep, exactly Podcast Ethos.
Speaker 2: There was three hundred and fifty three episode by by people. Okay, see you next week.