Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: So part of what I'm doing on September twelve, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to the calendar, that thing we call a calendar here on a Friar'sday night, I'm not going to the phone calls right away because I don't know if my cost is ready, and quite frankly, i need some time to myself. So I'm taking half an hour to talk to you about. Yeah, I'm going to cover the news, but also I'm going to cover a few other things.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I've got to figure out a couple of settings here as I go, and apparently some of my settings are probably a little hot, and you know, wind up needing to be filtered or changed as we go. And I'm hoping that you got You're getting this nice and loud and clear and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we're going to adjust.
Speaker 3: And I'm also.
Speaker 2: Working with a bit of a handicap, because after all, I got broken headphones, and emotionally, I'm kind of burnt, and for more than one reason. First of all, I have not looked forward to this time of the year, this particular month, this particular week. And the reason is that about half of every September eleventh that I have experienced to my memory has been loaded one way or another.
Speaker 4: With terrible, horrible, ugly things.
Speaker 2: And you know it starts not trying to cry to you, but just to give you a quick roundupnineteen seventy six, I was four years old, might have been the first time I ever really truly paid attention to the calendar, and that happened to be the day, the night, well, the day was September tenth in the first place, but on September tenth, my father visits my mother and I who are staying at my grandmother's house because they were splitting up, et cetera. And that night kind of late for me as a little kid, was the last time I saw him, because he took his life on the eleventh of September. And that was the first crap. September eleventh, long before the events that would take place in New York City in Washington, DC and the thing that would set off a chain reaction of events that led to the War on Terror and all of that occurring twenty five years later. Well, nineteen seventy six, that was my first bad one. The series is series is because multiple series excuse me of events have occurred leading up to going into September eleventh. For me, over the years, young children that I knew dying needlessly, senselessly on September eleventh, a couple of them again, before we ever get to two thousand and one and my state of adulthood, and what I went through there, along with all of you who were alive at the time and sentient enough to experience it. Deaths of significant people, family, one girlfriend, some of the most horrible events and traumatic brutal things that have ever occurred to me that have ever taken place, that have been visited upon me. Some of the most profound acts of violence that I personally endured occurred on September ten and eleven. I find it ironic that at a certain point I studied the Bible and took from the Bible various cues as to when these events that are depicted in the Biblical text are supposed to have occurred, and have even noted that from what I can estimate, you can almost specifically say that if you were to a sign a calendar date to the birth of Christ, you could find it on September eleventh. Somehow, this repeated date has been a personal and well global world shattering and shaking date on the calendar for me and for many of you. I know there were terror attacks and things that occurred before I was born and all of that, But from nineteen seventy two when I was born, I didn't check seventy two, seventy three, seventy four, seventy five. I didn't check to see how bad things were on those particular year's version of September eleven. But for some reason, it's almost been the thing why I can never fully ignore. You know, astrology and astrologers and people who read the stars, even if they are idiots and have no idea what they're talking about, and even if there was a science connected to it, guess what mostly morons and randomness and hence they get from other people. Constant plagiarism is what they talk about. This is your sign, and this is what it means. And indeed there are people that represent they're astrological symbols. I often ask myself if they're you know, if it's self imposed upon the you know, do they think they're supposed to be this way?
Speaker 4: Therefore they are got.
Speaker 2: To tell you, I've known more than one Gemini. Two of them are my children, and that sort of dual personality thing comes right on through.
Speaker 4: They're not the only.
Speaker 2: People I've ever observed to have dual personalities, but I guess it's how you decide to see it. So literally, out of almost fifty of these, forty nine of these, I guess forty nine times that I've endured September eleventh, to my memory, Yeah, every other time a little better ratio than one out of two, so a little better than half the time. Come to think of it, something terrible has taken place on the eleventh of September in my life in some way. Now, yesterday was tame for me in that personal little depression, a bit of anxiety considering things going on in the world, nothing like September eleven, two thousand and one. And I'm not even talking about the research or you know, conspiracy, We're not going there. I'm talking about person to person, Manda Man. This is my observation, and somehow part of the pattern that's woven into my life that would convince some people that were living in a simulation, because it is so consistent that every other September eleventh somehow contains the death of my father, the death of the grandmother that I know loved me. It contains the death.
Speaker 4: Of other relatives.
Speaker 2: Seriously, and it contains the death of people that were childhood friends. It contains the death of more than one woman.
Speaker 4: Who I was intimate with.
Speaker 3: It contains but not just death.
Speaker 2: Sometimes this is also the date when something like me ending up on the street with nowhere to live happened on September eleventh. Now, am I reaching and searching for things to line up with a calendar date?
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 2: But ever since I bothered to pay attention to a calendar, September eleventh has been a day of darkness for me. And again, whether my personal world is just being shook or the whole world is shaken around me. It is a twenty four hour time period that happens every trip around the Sun, allegedly, because that's what that three hundred and sixty five days, you know, plus or minus depending on leapyer, I guess, and that adjustment and are we off and it is?
Speaker 4: Is it an exact calculation?
Speaker 2: And I'm not arguing that, but just say that one year is like a representative of the planet taking a trip around the sun. If you don't believe in the flat earth Frisbee or whatever.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you do.
Speaker 2: Believe in the flat earth Risbee, it's still a trip around the Sun. But then again, maybe according to flat earthers, because I just can't listen to it long enough, maybe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Very geocentric. I guess idea about the center of the universe beginning and ending with mankind because we're so important in this vast space and creation, because we are because the Bible told you so, I guess, and other people have told you you're special, and every religion wants to tell you you're special, even the religions of social construct the atheist who says he doesn't have a god, but then quite honestly worships an authority figure because that's what they do one way or another. Maybe the trip around the Sun thing is a little too much.
Speaker 3: But that's what I mean by it.
Speaker 2: Every time I make this trip around the Sun, continue to breathe when this particular time and space comes back up, where we consistently think that the Earth is in the same position and other things are in the same position that they were last trip round this twenty four hour time period from sun up to sundown and honestly from darkness to darkness. You know, in the two fixed points in the dark when the clock changes, they suck always for me.
Speaker 3: So what can I say?
Speaker 2: Speaking of things that suck and the points being missed and the miserable trip around the universe. That is what am I gonna talk about tonight with a little bit of time that I still have left before we go to the live call in show, which I'm gonna do, Gonna separate this into a different podcast. It doesn't need to be all bunched together.
Speaker 4: Screw it.
Speaker 3: We'll also have the Age of.
Speaker 2: Transitions Uncle on the live stream tonight. And I know there's very few people listening to me right now in the live and that's okay because even if there's only, you know, a few people listening, or if there were a million people listening, the fact is what I'm about to say, what I'm about to try and demonstrate, what I'm going to make my effort to communicate to you in coded, metaphoric and direct fashion, is the reality that nobody has the ability to comprehend, accept or is willing to even.
Speaker 3: Allow to crack.
Speaker 2: Their well crafted, fully self convinced reality with concepts and the truth of that reality that is being demonstrated in real time, in ugliness, in stupid and in a need seemingly to encourage not just civil war, but self destruction of our species, like a guarantee that there is no other option but to make sure that you choose the side that you are going to die for and kill for.
Speaker 4: So I guess you've guessed. I'm going to talk about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Not because I was a fan of his, and not because I wasn't a fan of his. Actually, I have mixed feelings about this whole interesting bit of media that's out there that indeed there are people making a living at it, so it must be viable to some degree in the marketplace. And it's not just people that are blessed and inherit. You know, suddenly Koch Brothers level funding without question, just because they're a good necessary weapon or tool to a portion of the establishment that requires tools and weapons. You know, people who are well past their prime above their heads talent wise, and shouldn't be published, like Bill O'Reilly, who's a waste of space with everything as getting killed, you know, killing this killing Nat killing everybody, from Lincoln, Eisenhower and General Patton, I think, all the way to Jesus. Now he's got a book Confronting Evil. And I got to tell you, I used to read Bill O'Reilly's books and was entertained by his quaint anecdotes. And the guy, I think, if I remember correctly, grew up in Jersey, so you know, even when I lived in Jersey, it wasn't just the homesickness. They gave me an affinity for it. I kind of liked Bill O'Reilly and he made sense to me at a certain point. Before you know, I learned quite a few more things about the reality around us and his very useful and obvious generic place in it. The guy wasn't unique special entertaining, probably not writing his own stuff. Definitely a TV douchebag who you know, went from what was it Inside Edition or I don't know, one of those magazine TV shows. Tells you something there two things that hardly exist anymore at all. But still he exists and continues to make a living, badly, poorly performing at what he does. And you know, even at this point, Meat had Cuomo has been hired as his you know, human crutch. But anyway, all of that aside Charlie Kirk, I've got opinions, but my opinion doesn't matter. And the seizure of the righteous indignation of people who have decided that he is a good enough martyr to openly call for civil war, and the elimination of other human beings who have decided to blindly follow a different blind following than yours. There are people out there who think he's a good martyr and let's go for it. And that's a horrible, pointless and ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Thing to do.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Do I say that just because it's right wing or just because it's violence. No, because here's the other problem, and that is the absolutely ridiculous and of course hypocrisy laden, disgusting, revolting you know, almost makes your root for the Grand meteor, both sides of this, because these supposed kinder, gentler liberals are pretty much terrible also, and not just pretty much, I mean absolutely all the way across either, you know, just like when we see and by the way, nobody pay attention to the school shooting that went on that day or the other horrible things, the ramped up bombing in Ukraine, the increased horror of what is happening, you know, near that area we call Israel. All of that pay no attention to that or any other terrible thing that happened that day because Charlie Kirk, even in foreign countries where people were going, who's this guy, was the focus so much so that we got flags that have staff and I don't want to hear about. You know, well, that's because he meant so much to so many people. There are other people that die that mean a lot to a lot of other people don't get the flags lowered or not venerated, or not given government treatment. And as if they are American heroes, you might consider Charlie kirkan American hero. Donald Trump thinks he's an American hero because in his mind he helped him get elected. But reality is, we've had lawmakers, actual heroes, people that I found to be personal heroes, people that I guarantee you found to be personal heroes that didn't.
Speaker 4: Get the flag lowered.
Speaker 2: But I don't begrudge any of that. You know, the Medal of freedom, the accolades, the grieving, everyone is entitled to it. But what is being missed in the I'm rooting for the vengeance. I'm rooting for the you know, for the.
Speaker 4: Fact that this guy got wiped out.
Speaker 2: It is an ugly, and I do mean ugly, clearly inhumane fact of this guy's death at the age of thirty one.
Speaker 4: The fact that.
Speaker 2: The video was immediately coldly spread around amazing how they couldn't figure out how to blur that on most platforms though, you know, because guess what the bleeding was going to be leading whether it's on your TV screen or it's on your social media scene. And they showed this guy getting hit in the neck, and I got to tell you one thing, it doesn't look faked, although I do see some conspiracy you know, idiots out there saying that it looks you know, this was faked. Near the video either special effects have suddenly jumped to a new level. I mean, I know what special effects. You can make anything look like anything. But I'm telling you now, you would have a hard time and I haven't watched it a lot, but I watched it enough. You'd have a hard time convincing me that this has been faked or staged.
Speaker 4: A guy was murdered.
Speaker 2: Now, I know everybody's got there, and this is what the problem is really everybody's got a design.
Speaker 3: To it.
Speaker 2: There's certain people that it's okay to kill, and that's frankly, ninety five percent of us have a not just it's okay to kill, because killing is, you know, factor of nature, factor of life.
Speaker 4: It occurs.
Speaker 2: There's reasons to kill that are not just murder, that are not the senseless and unjustified stuffing out of life, you know, to take someone's life out of mercy, to take someone's life to end suffering, to even the concept of the death penalty if it were or you know, actually applied by a just system, well that is an act of It doesn't teach anybody anything, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Prevent future murders. But what it does.
Speaker 2: Is make sure, with pretty good certainty that that physical person who was a murderer cannot do it again, and you know, has no reason to continue even breathing, which in and of itself is a blessing. And I get that now. Maybe that's my line of justification. If you're a senseless murderer and there's no point to you except that, and you're going to be nothing but a dangerous hazard, I know, they can monetize your existence and the prison industrial complex can make money on you, but you know, profit versus removing something or disrupting toxicity on planet Earth is worth eliminating some people. Now that's my line of justification, but it's a hard one to get to.
Speaker 4: It's not that easy. Now.
Speaker 2: We live in a time when if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, people don't even consider whether it was.
Speaker 3: Okay to murder you.
Speaker 2: Because you are deemed a criminal, or you are deemed to be in a territory that you don't belong in, or you are in the way of somebody else reassembling their map, or you were on a boat that supposedly had drugs on it, or you happen to be in a city where violence is prevalent and it's your fault you were there, so therefore too bad, or you were a drug addict so your life has lesser value. These are just a small, and I do mean tiny, microscopic sample the many justifications and people use for the you know, systematic, complete or desired elimination murder of other people. Civil war is a good justification that people are starting to again, as if they ever stopped talking about, because now it's time and it's time to eliminate the dams, It's time to eliminate whatever. And finally we get word that at least this guy was somewhat a Trump opponent. But even before anybody had an idea about any of that, they were screaming for the elimination of I don't know if we count them, and we assume that people have, you know, been honest about allowing themselves to be counted. I mean, what's a bare minimum on the supposed left in the country, people that you would call the left forty million people. You'd be just fine with them dying because of things that some people did. Other people would be just fine with you. People on the right nine because they did not see the right wing shift coming, and that's what they want to call them. And everybody hyperbolically going to Hitler.
Speaker 3: And everything else. And here's.
Speaker 2: Where we could just go around in circles and express ourselves all day and do it regardless of logic, regardless of morality, regardless of accomplishing or ending any sort of cycle of violence, none of that. And some people would say, look, you're an idiot because you even want peace in the first place. Okay, fair enough, you can have those opinions. That's just fine, but all of it, and I do.
Speaker 4: Mean all of it.
Speaker 2: Puts us in a position where no one will actually.
Speaker 4: The true issue, The true issue.
Speaker 2: Is they them. The true issue is that way of thinking. The true issue is the warping of people because and I'm not even putting that on the right, the left, the libertarian, because either way you could insert you know.
Speaker 4: Those people warp others by.
Speaker 2: Those people, not you or your friends or the people that agree with you, but the people that are on the other side, regardless, they are eligible for murder because they are damaging others in society by and here's where you can insert the you know, the degradation of the sex is the removal of male and female identity, The fact that you know you don't have the courage to not commit murder via abortion, the idea that you are a drug pusher, therefore you've surrendered your right to live, the idea that on one side you see support this monster Trump. On the other side, you support you know, the fascist. Well, they don't use fascists, they call them communists. I think it's they always call them communists. When it comes to Biden, his supporters common.
Speaker 3: Law right all that. Uh, it's because they then.
Speaker 2: They are doing damage to my country, my society, planet Earth.
Speaker 3: They gotta go. And like I.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm not even trying to be unbalanced about this. I'm trying to tell you that there's actually a common issue here, a common issue that nobody really wants to face, and it is the devaluation and the lack of truth regarding the value of human life in general. We need to recognize practice and implant, implement, and implant in others, you know, with the capacity to comprehend the current deficit and the courage influence and uniquely uplift others as opposed to continuing the argument, derail the current depraved agenda, and forge options.
Speaker 3: So that we can even.
Speaker 2: Begin to encourage all to divest from the established paradigms which are not accomplishing the alleged goals of those paradigms. And frankly, just ask yourself, is this going well?
Speaker 3: Do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Maybe you feel that pump of adrenaline and the righteous cortisol that comes through your system when it's time to go to battle, and you think you're going to win one way or another.
Speaker 4: By some methodology.
Speaker 2: But we need a new paradigm, and we need to re engineer that which was artificially engineered against us. We're not meant to do this way. And you know, one side or the other will try to make that argument in a feeble in a feeble capacity, in a listless way, and it won't get done anyway. Here is where we find ourselves. And until we figure out how to place proper value on the lives of all others, and we figure out a way to make this not safe, life is not I don't expect safety. Charlie Kirk didn't expect safety, you know, by the way they're gonna they're gonna cancel and remove South Park episodes and everything else. That guy thought that the South Park you know, mocking of him was funny. I would take it as a great honor. I digressed really bad. But the guy falkness of it all. Here's a couple of like clips, real quick of Charlie Kirk in his own words, you know, saying what he's and people are doing this now where they're pulling out. Look, I can prove a point here. How many times did he say that it's acceptable for there to be gun violence? You know, I can live with that because we keep the Second Amendment. I don't disagree with him there do. I think it's proper to point that out and say, well, look you got what you got. Now, No, this is not how we should be behaving in the aftermath of this. It doesn't mean you got to enshrine him and make him into a saint. The guy wasn't. I mean, look, he had a business model. It was successful and it worked. It was this you know, debate everybody, and there are guys on the left and the right. There's a whole industry of this. Charlie Kirk got in at the right time and by doing that and being the influencer at the age of thirty one, he winds up at Trump's inauguration. He's there with you know, whatever you think of Trump, even he's there with the president. He's got a media presence, He's invited everywhere to speak success now methodology or content. I mean you could say that a producer of online pornography who does it well and does it the best, you can't argue with success if he's making it. Not everybody can just turn on a camera and create pornography. Fear porn They can't necessarily create a radio show and guarantee success financial or otherwise. People can film TV shows and have special effects on the level of you know, many a Star Wars film at home, you know, with a fairly minimal investment compared to not so long ago. And people can do well and make things in an excellent fashion and create and still guess what they'd also don't have a path to success. The guy had success at his chosen craft. Some people call him Atrol whatever else, look screw whatever I gotta say about it, that's not the point. And it's also not the point that he's a father. You need to no, man, I got a problem there, because that's not really the truth of our metrics.
Speaker 3: Either.
Speaker 2: A lot of fathers die and nobody cares. A lot of fathers die and people celebrate and mocket and say they got what they deserved because they had a ventanyl pill in their mouth, or they were a bad guy before, or they were an legal immigrant, or they mouthed off to the cop.
Speaker 3: They got what they deserved. People.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't feel that way, and I'm going to be consistent about it.
Speaker 3: You know, do people bring.
Speaker 2: Things upon themselves in certain circumstances.
Speaker 3: Absolutely they do.
Speaker 4: But I never say.
Speaker 2: They should be executed, you know, even though I did kind of, you know, put that forth with that whole Luigi Mangioni in the health company CEO. Guy, I'm not extracting myself from the equation. I'm just one of the few people that recognizes that we are at a point where, indeed, in my mind, you know.
Speaker 3: In a moment of frustration.
Speaker 2: With right wing talking points, I turn around and say, you know what, I'm fine with a guy who got rich making sure that other people couldn't have healthcare because somebody decided to shoot him. I said something that and felt it and meant it. And that's another thing. Be honest already, you know, when we see these democrats going, no, this is terrible, this shouldn't have happened, it's more infuriating than the guy says, look, I got no comment on this. You know, it's more infuriating to see that, or even on the other side, somebody going no, you know what, you in the media, it's all your fault. No, Look, we can blanket things and try and stick blame on everybody, but it doesn't mean it's valid. So anyway, Charlie Kirk, partially in his own words, and then I'm of course running over time. I gotta get to the show with BPT because I'm sure you guys want to say stuff, and I'm gonna probably just have to sit back and let you vent terrible things. And hopefully it's not so terrible that I can't distribute the podcast afterwards. But at least we'll have this little brief thing if I can't distribute the call and show if you guys get out of hand with it. So and I haven't even hooked up the phone lines yet coming soon, but like I said, Charlie Kirk's own words, a lightning quick maybe five ten minutes of actual news, and then I'm going to shut off the stream and get Bpede on here so we can try to sort out something else. As a matter of fact, I've got a totally different idea from more and more Charlie Kirk discussion, because quite honestly, you can get that anywhere, and it's more frustrating to me that we waste my time with stuff that you could get anywhere else when we've got an opportunity here where a small group of us are actually interested in this stream and we could make it into something unique. And instead, let's just regurgitate the stuff that we saw in Fox. Let's regurgitate the stuff that's out there in the news. Let's regurgitate the same thing that the politician that I like or agree with said.
Speaker 3: Let's just regurgitate the same news.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to do that, but you guys are in control during the call in show, So anyway, Charlie Kirk a couple of comments from his own words, just an Instagram pickup that I got earlier. No, No, it's not gonna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, challenging conversations because that's what is so important to our country is to find our disagreements respectfully, because when people stop talking, that's when violence happens.
Speaker 6: I've never seen someone do well. It's a growing trend because people like me are facing violence, assaults the left, yes, the campus Antifa. I've been stormed out of restaurants. I've been assaulted publicly, multiple death threats.
Speaker 2: So once your calling, there's more.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: Antiva disappeared a while ago. I just I feel the need to, you know, keep records straight. There's no Antifa, you know, those uniforms disappeared and yeah, the massive protests not really happening, although there was a protest. And then maybe I'll play a clip real fast before I'm done with this mini pre show. Anyway, back to Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 6: Some people would pop actually believe, and they come out of the woodwork when I do stuff like this. We record all of it so that we probably put on the internet so people can see these ideas collide. When people stop talking, that's when you're getting violence. That's when civil war happens because you start to think the other side is so evil and they.
Speaker 2: Lose their humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, even he had the understanding that dehumanizing others is what will lead to a guarantee of violence. Now, am I going to tell you that he walked that line the right way? I'm not gonna hear to judge. I'm just saying that he said something that is a fragment of what I'm trying to get at here with.
Speaker 3: This idea.
Speaker 2: Of you know, here's my false appearance of frankness. I'm gonna say thoughts and prayers and it's a tragedy. They don't mean that. They're saying it because they think they have to, and they're saying it in order to score points or to.
Speaker 4: Set you up for next level.
Speaker 2: And that's what they've done on all sides, except to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Here is where I do see a difference.
Speaker 2: There's a little more blunt honesty from the right wing side, who are now not afraid to basically say we need to go after these people, we need to get them, when the left wing is thinking the same thing, but they're trying to dance around it and not.
Speaker 4: You know, make statements that are too harsh.
Speaker 3: But believe me, the.
Speaker 2: Harshness lurks in the hearts of all on this impassioned battle that is happening.
Speaker 4: And I mean when I see articles that.
Speaker 2: Say, did south Park play role in Charlie Kirk's assassination, I mean that is just stupid. They mock everybody, and they happen to mock him a couple of weeks back, or a couple of episodes back. And now my understanding is they're going to pull the episode. I don't know if they have, but they might pull it and disappear it. There have been south Park episodes gone before. There was also a fight that broke out, you know, during a Charlie Kirk vigil, which you know, the evil evil MSNBC and NBC have been out there telling you where to go for vigils, so on and so forth, so you know things are happening. I was also at the Zoom meeting for JFK stuff last night, but I don't have time for that because Tyler Robinson is the twenty two year old that they finally caught and ideed in Utah, and Cash Pttel wanted to get up there and somehow tell you that he's going to see Charlie Kirk in Valhalla, which I found to be an odd sentence, but nonetheless, he can express himself as he wishes, and he's the head of the FBI, so believe me, he's got a lot more latitude than most of us. Oh he's also a rich guy, so you know, things are things. And meantime, you know, on the ninth of September, the terribly truly violent Left, which I always find funny. It's like they're either wooses or they're extremely violent. Some people can't make up their mind. They're a completely confabulated, really mentally ill bunch because they make no sense out of anything. At least their opponents have a line of reasoning that you can follow. But anyway, people tell me, no, they're more Lockstep unified than anything. And so I'm not here to argue that either. But a little bit of audio from well, you know, Donald Trump going down to the crab and seafood and steak Shack or whatever it's called Joe's actually, I think is the name of it in DC. He goes out to dinner only twice since he's been president, supposedly right, and Code Pink got in, which you know, ask yourself, have you ever tried to get close to the president when he's anywhere?
Speaker 4: And Code Pink figured out a way to sneak.
Speaker 2: In there, hold up phones, film the guy, and get a protest chant going. I mean even Trump stands there for a minute, makes faces at him, and then waves get rid of him. In this video, but this is the audio of Code Pink confronting Donald Trump in a restaurant.
Speaker 7: Protesters disrupted a dinner attended by Donald Trump chanting. The event included Trump and several of his cabinet members, including JD. Vance, Pete Hegseth, and Marco Rubio, members of Code Pink, a feminist, anti war grassroots organization demonstrated outside the venue, with a few managing to enter despite heavy security.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just in case, because the incoherent even attempt by a handful of code pink feminists to chant is even like not in sync. But they're like, you know what was it, Oh, free DC, Free Palestine. Trump is the hitler of our time. So they got rhymes, but you know, the things they just said making no sense, But they got a chant from I don't know, a couple of ladies that got into the restaurant and it wasn't a big secret. They held up their phones and like I said, Trump like stood there, made faces at him, kind of you know, the tilted head smirk thing he does, and then he waved his hand and you know, security gently removed them. Nobody got beat up, hurt, killed, nothing, No, but that was allowed to happen somehow. I gotta tell you I couldn't get near presidential candidates when I accidentally wandered in their vicinity on more than one occasion. Matter of fact, the weirdest one was two Dy from Facts of Life, where she was there representing Jesse Jackson, and I had the Nation of Islam pounce on me.
Speaker 4: But that was the nation of Islam.
Speaker 3: That's different.
Speaker 2: But I've also been confronted by secret Service when I did not know that I was near somebody that was important. A congressman came through, and the governor of the state of New Jersey came through once, you know, to a place that I worked at, and the governor's security actually wasn't high. Well, one governor was, and one governor wasn't weird. Governor McGreevy who turned out to be the gay guy and all that, and you know, got out of there because he gave a job to his lover and he had all you know, beard marriage going on and all that. Look it up sometime if you want. That guy stops at my gas station and he got near everybody and there was like no barrier. But another time, I'm a governor and a congress person who was I don't know, somehow involved in succession or near whatever happened to be in my state, and I accidentally wandered near this guy in an apple orchard of all places. Almost got killed, you know, almost got beat up real bad. Just for wait a minute, what what happened? I don't even know what are you talking about? I didn't even know what was going on. Heavy security sometimes and maybe it's just a matter of luck of the draw, I don't know. But the president, the vice president or first of all in the same place at the same time, which you would think would be a high security issue, and the Secret Service would be working to make sure nothing happens to that pair, plus cabinet secretaries, everybody at Joe's Crab and seafood and steak joint. You would think there would be heavy security. But anyway, this whole thing is weird, the fact that this tile Robinson got away after shooting Charlie Kirk, the weirdness of the man hunt. His father turned him in after a priest advised him, Oh yeah, all of this happened. And again a couple of bullet points just as I go. You know, I also had to comment at Chris Cuomo, who's a moron out their meathead is out there trying to, you know, act as though he's mister super morality. You know, this particular year, in this particular phase of his career. He's a fake Christian on the Christian Network of Conservatives. Now, even though most people that hated him used to say he was a liberal. He's another guy who's not legitimately anything except there to collect a paycheck and be a talking head that you know, combines forces with whoever they stick him with to prop up Like I said, he props up Paraldo and Bill O'Reilly, and he's there to keep those guys going, you know, even though they're way past expiration on their.
Speaker 3: Juice to go with the gin.
Speaker 4: They should be done.
Speaker 2: In the media spheres, but they're not.
Speaker 3: They still exist.
Speaker 2: But Chris Cuomo's is there to be part of the band. And I do mean band as in musicians. If he understood music, it would be a miracle.
Speaker 3: But he's just.
Speaker 2: Another embarrassing Italian. Moving on the weirdness of what got reported regarding the shooting of you know, Charlie Kirk. You know, they wanted to give us this whole thing about how he had messages on his bullets. They're not you know, a bunch of I don't know, be a tranny for your mammy or whatever messages that people were saying they were to begin with. They're weirder than that, and they're definitely you know, like I'm a jackass on the left side of things. Messages apparently scratched into bullets or on his weapon as well, and he certainly had those ideas, and it is a left he going after a for sure, that's what ended up happening. But people were screaming about that before they had any evidence. But you know, pay no attention to that. You know, the unrestrained, puric unrest that dehumanizes all must continue unabated, no matter how creepy it is. But anyway, moving forward, this kid should be dealt with as is appropriate. He's in Utah, he's likely to get the death penalty.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling you didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: But we're going to continue on with it. You know, hey, fascist catch obviously taunting people that he's planning on shooting at and not a bad shot for a twenty two year old who's you know, just there to make a point. But like I said, fights breaking out at peaceful vigils because people gotta be jerks and go through there and scream f Charlie Kirk while they're riding a scooter. Saw that in Idaho, you know, people screaming about South Park now retroactively, we need to cancel stuff. Meanwhile, like I said, there's bombings going on there is war being stoked, not just the civil One year, oh, the Richest People in the World list came out in Forbes. Number one is Elon Musk. There's an obvious, you know, no kidding, a circumstance, and apparently he's got three hundred and forty two billion dollars. There's also you know, if you just go with the American part of the list, he got usual suspects, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Ellison right away, Bernard an Alts and family, Warren Buffett, you know, Larry Page, recognizable names, and then you know, Bill Gates is like number thirteen, believe it or not, Bloomberg is fourteen, and various Walton's are in the top twenty. I think there's like four sets of this person and family Waltons. If you don't know who that is, that's Walmart people.
Speaker 3: Oh and the Coke entities.
Speaker 2: Two of them or at number twenty one and twenty two at America. A lot of these people realistically from the United States. The majority of the top of the list for sure. And by the way, these are like the four hundred richest people in the world.
Speaker 4: This list from.
Speaker 2: Forbes, which i'll provide to you guys. You know, as part of what I'm going to put in the chat and what it is I'm talking about tonight, and the next thing we're going to do.
Speaker 3: Is get to some other news.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I covered my entire set of notes. I think I did. Oh, I know I mentioned this on another show. But Fawn Hall and Ali North Oliver North the reunion of the Iran Contra duo. Right, she was stuffing papers and hiding stuff with that she wasn't shredding in her pantyhose, run and back James Dobson and Charlie Kirk and whether to rejoice in death? That is a Baptistnews dot com article.
Speaker 4: Might want to check that out.
Speaker 2: People didn't get the tranny shooter they wanted, like I said, And sorry I took so long with my personal note at the beginning. But you know, this is the reality of the world in which we are currently existing allegedly. And I gotta say the weirdness of is Trump sick or dying? That went on? Oh hey, Bob Menendez, the disgraced senator that had gold bars in his house and was taken all kinds of you know, cash that other people do get away with taking in our government and all that good stuff, the bribes and gripped and graft that guy. His wife is complaining that she was just a puppet and wasn't involved when she took bribes too. But you know, oh hey, polling down some drones in its airspace, becoming the PERSONATO member to fire during the war in Ukraine over their own territory. You know, if anybody else bothers to mention, by the way, the declarations by Trump that they've got the guy and that he should be.
Speaker 4: Dealt with however he should be dealt with.
Speaker 2: And everything else, you know what it reminded me of, and the weirdness of the echoes of this circumstance the Utah governor, we got him, that phrase came from the bin laden thing struck a chord of me there. But also there was a problem in nineteen seventy when Richard Nixon, you know, was pretty.
Speaker 4: Much well, I he's guilty, and the.
Speaker 2: Lawyers tried to bring it up as you know, the whole country now heard the president say he's guilty. How's this guy going to get a fair trial? That was Charles Manson like in I don't know, August or September of nineteen seventy. Who knows, maybe that was something that really made a difference on nine eleven, but I wasn't alive in.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy just yet. Anyway, the issue with the.
Speaker 2: Paradigm of human life and how it is devalued as a constant, Yeah, I think that's the real problem. Did Russia deliberately target Poland's airspace? Does anybody care that?
Speaker 3: You know? Literally, this is a New York.
Speaker 2: Post headline, you're on contra figures. Oliver North and Fawn Hall secretly married forty years after scandal. They got a hold of their marriage license. He had a wife for fifty years. She you know, had a husband for a while. She was married to Danny Sugarman, the guy who managed the Doors rock and roll guy. Not saying that was cool or not, but that's who she ended up with. I mentioned the fights, I mentioned the comments on the bullets. I think I mentioned all that, and I'll have to save the rest for I don't know what. I'll just write down and stick into the show notes for this Minyu show. And we're gonna get right on into a show where I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna talk at all.
Speaker 2: If I can avoid it, and that's gonna be the Friday night call in show. So I'm gonna drop the stream, pick up my co host, and we're gonna get to this for yet another Ocelly Effect podcast from Ocelli dot Com. All the way up to ten pm when Aaron Franz in the Age of Transitions will be gamed. Then eleven pm, and these times are all Eastern, we'll have uncle the podcast. So stick around, keep listening to Celli dot com and who knows, you might learn something. You might get something out of something if you bother to listen. Thunder rule of frack, rap bowl beat, fire flows through everythin Oh Chili dot com no.
Speaker 8: Pla Holocaust reveation through conversation?
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swansons.
Speaker 9: In Denial of Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 2: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 4: Learn from it.
Speaker 2: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in Digital or Physical.
Speaker 8: Forces revel Lection throod Calm section here it oh shell It
Speaker 4: Fact, Oh Shelley Hate Fact.