Speaker 1: Oh their nuts.
Speaker 2: Man out of control, you guys again with the mental illness.
Speaker 3: Politics in general is so gross at this point.
Speaker 1: God, people are so done to fall for this crap. Holy cow, you guys. People are craig. Get a load of this. This is common sense, you guys. What is happening? Hello, good morning, Happy Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Is it dad joke Wednesday? I think it's dog Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about We were just talking about malls, you guys, remember mall back in the day, mock throughout the Hickory farms reference.
Speaker 1: And the things. Remember remember that? And Spencer She's like, Spencer Gift still exists. I'm like, what's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's still a thing, you guys, reminiscing. This is what we do in pre show, very busy.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk about the show at all, but we did talk about Spencer's.
Speaker 1: Did Yes, we did.
Speaker 2: And then glamour shots you know you did them, you know you did them.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't do them until much later in my later life with an actual photographer person.
Speaker 2: Glamour shot the real ones. Yeah, and they will give you something that's like off the shoulder.
Speaker 1: And it's like sad, and then they tell you to pose like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like look off into the My hair was bright red back then. I have to I have to dig out that photo. It's horrendous, awful.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's going to be a long show.
Speaker 3: Just it is telling you there's a lot going on, a lot to build on from what we talked about yesterday, and just lots and lots of stuff going on, not the least of which, of course, are some election results and then results that we're still waiting on.
Speaker 1: H We do know unequivocally that.
Speaker 3: Corey Bush lost for the world.
Speaker 1: Oh it really is.
Speaker 2: It's our second loss in a row. Like, just go do something else.
Speaker 1: Like take a hint. At this point, I mean into you. We're not just not into you at all.
Speaker 3: So she definitely lost. Depending on which outlet you choose to follow for your election results, you either think that Abdul Lsayed has won or you think that it has not yet been called because it's too close. And so we're crossing fingers really really hard that Abdul wins, because he will be much easier to beat than crazy cast role Lady Hayley Stevens.
Speaker 1: And I do think he will win. I mean I think he's pretty much.
Speaker 3: In shallah, right, and we'll get to that, but like he it's not.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: The big news about that is that, of course, all the polls showed that he was double digits ahead of her, and so the fact that it's neck and neck is is the news is why you can't trust the polls, Like, yeah, I mean, you really can't do it. The other thing that is not yet known but is likely to happen is that Shri is going to lose his seat.
Speaker 1: What is he going to do now?
Speaker 3: I mean, we were screwed no matter what because the guy that's looking like he's going to beat him again, it's not yet called, but it is likely that this I think his name is Dominic something or other. He's super socialist y and so I don't know which one of the two of them is worse.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they're both both bad. Yeah, but one is a muppet, an actual muppet.
Speaker 1: Right, which is better?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: I mean, better world to have a muppet than a socialist.
Speaker 2: I mean I did love the Muppets back in the day again, eighties reference a muppet.
Speaker 3: Yes, So there's a lot of unknowns, but that's kind of where we are on all the election stuff, but also we just need to mention because we're not going to spend a lot of time on it, and I'm certainly not going.
Speaker 1: To show you the video. But if you guys know the.
Speaker 3: Name Perez Hilton, he's like big time celebrity gossip guy forever. For as long as we've been doing this, he's been doing celebrity gossip stuff, and he's made. He's made, He's become famous in his own right because of that. And he's also like a total mess and has been for quite a long time. But I guess last night he had a meltdown and a live streamed himself slicing his own body all over the place, bleeding like he was in the movie Carrie.
Speaker 1: It was so disgusting. I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: See it, and I didn't mean to see it, but it popped up for me on X and I saw the uncensored video. People that were watching it live obviously were very alarmed. A lot of people called the police. Police came. He's in the hospital now. It was awful, absolutely awful, and hopefully he gets whatever help he needs.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw the blurred out version, and it was awful. I can't imagine if I saw the regular one, but it's I feel sorry for his kids. He's got three kids that were that were brought into this world via surrogacy, and I just now.
Speaker 1: Does he have a relationship with anybody or is he just a single He's a single dad. He's like a single dad.
Speaker 2: And so I but the fact that those kids are, I mean, I think they're what eight eleven and thirteen, You guys, they know what's going on, and they can tell that their dad is like losing his mind, and that I feel bad for the kids, man, because you don't have a mother and now they don't have a father.
Speaker 1: And that that's a yes.
Speaker 3: And we were talking in pre show just about how I mean, I think that way too many people are on way too many drugs that are with your psyche, that are ultary medications ostensibly prescribed to treat mental illness, depression, whatever. But there's there's too much of that happening right now. It's way over prescribing. We have an over prescribing culture where doctors are like, here's drugs, here's drugs, here's drugs, and then these people are not getting the help that they need. A lot of mentally ill people a lot, or they're.
Speaker 1: Getting way worse, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, worse in different ways perhaps, but worse.
Speaker 1: In any case, Do not look for the video.
Speaker 3: And it had whatever platform, I don't even know what platform he was streaming too, but whatever platform he was live streaming on, he's been suspended temporarily at least from that platform. And then people clipped it and then it you know, clips of it are being shared everywhere.
Speaker 1: And that's how I saw it cell over Twitter. So look for it whatever you do. Horrendous.
Speaker 3: In fact, if you just need some gentle therapy without medication, you might consider just something from bond Charge because they do red light therapy, which I know doesn't sound like it's necessarily brain altering, but it is.
Speaker 2: So it is fantastic for self care. Like I've tried to do more self care as I've gotten older, because I just treated myself like crap for years and I was like, oh, I don't need to get a massage, I don't need to do this, I don't need to do that, And now I'm like, you know.
Speaker 1: What I do. Bond Charge is so great.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a they have the red light face mask, which I use a couple times a week. I'll take a ten minute nap. I never napped before Bond Charge.
Speaker 1: Like for some reason, there's something about it that just makes me feel very relaxed.
Speaker 3: Okay, for or you, Kim loves hers, Kim loves her Bond Charge man, they're fantastic.
Speaker 2: Or you can answer emails, scroll your phone, watch TV, whatever, But I like the ten minute now, okay. And it's lightweight, it's flexible, it's not hot, doesn't feel bulky, you know, like it's not it's actually it's it's it kind of molds to your face. It's not like one of those hard ones. It's really really great. And they have the red light neck and chest mask if you want to get those areas. They have a blanket, and I just feel like, you know, my skin is a little a little more glowy after using it in rightness, It's yeah, it's just great and I love it. It feels great. So get your summer glow up because we are ending the summer here pretty soon. With the red light face mask from bon Charge. Go to boncharge dot com. Slash Chicks use code chicks to say fifteen percent, which is a lot. They have a lot of cool stuff. You guys check it out boncharge dot com, slash Chicks.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, speaking of more crazy people, there was yet another would be assassination attempt on for Trump again yesterday. There was apparently some heavily armed dude that was arrested outside the Trump National Golf Club in California. He camped out there. This is ahead of a planned visit that Trump is making to that golf club for some reason. This man's name is Janine. I don't understand that. Maybe that's why he's mad.
Speaker 1: I don't know John, it's really Jeanine John Hale. But he had he was armed to the hilt, and this is you're going to see a picture of him on screen.
Speaker 3: This is what he looked like. He's expected to make his initial appearance in district court in LA shortly and we don't know why he did it. They're still investigating all of that, so we'll see. But Trump totally like blew it off. They were asking about asking him about it in an interview and he was like, yeah, it's because I'm a super consequential president.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what what assassination attempt is?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: Now I can't even keep trying. I can't keep track either.
Speaker 2: It's like, and then liberals are like, we're tolerant, compassionate, love it.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 6: You're not.
Speaker 1: They're absolutely not.
Speaker 3: So anyway, you know, if Trump isn't worried about it, I guess we'll.
Speaker 1: Just not worry about it. But I mean, I think, like that's kind of a worry, you know, well.
Speaker 2: I mean the fact that so many times they tried to take his life, it is kind of a worry. I'm worried for those people. I'm worried for liberals because that's just doing this out of control. You guys again with the mental illness.
Speaker 1: God, they're a mess man. Just a quick follow up on Fauci.
Speaker 3: Uh, there are three states now that are exploring state level investigations of Fauci's misbehavior.
Speaker 7: Here's hard and they've now announced investigations into doctor Fauci. Former President Joe Biden granted Fauci that pardon before he left the White House, but it didn't protec from this.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, accepted by state.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad about that. He's got to face some consequences.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully, because Rand Paul announced yesterday that he has dropped his not dropped like he's not doing it anymore, but he has dropped as in made public his contempt resolution for Anthony Fauci. And so they will have a vote on this, I think tomorrow in the committee and that's expected or maybe that's today. Anyway, so this week that they're going to be voting on that in committee. Assuming that passes, which it should because it's a Republican majority committee, then it will go to the full Senate for a vote where I don't know what's going to happen. The Senate is so borked right now, impossible to what's going to happen. But in any case, if the Senate then says yes, we're going to move forward with this, then they refer that contempt resolution to.
Speaker 1: The DJ and then who knows what the DJ will do.
Speaker 3: It could result in fine, it's not going to result in any jail time, and beyond what the States are doing, that's kind of the end of the line, you know what I mean, he's just gonna go off on his merry way.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like what you said, He's going to be remembered for being an absolute piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: And so I mean, you got people like Aaron Rodgers are out there, remember how beat up he got because he didn't want to be vaccinated, and like Steven Smith is out there like saying, listen, I was wrong about this.
Speaker 1: We were wrong.
Speaker 2: We treated people like people are starting to wake up and understand, the people that actually have consciences. They're waking up and going we probably handled this poorly on our side of the which I cannot believe it even became a political thing, but it is. And he's got to pay. If we can get him financially, that would be I'd be happy about that.
Speaker 1: I think there's with the contempt thing. I think it's like.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand dollars fine, which for him is like nothing.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 1: But maybe the States can you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one day he's going to have to face God. So that's right between him and God, and good luck with that, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's move on to some election related things. And of course we already talked about where this Abdul ol side race is between him and Hailey Stevens. You know, some people are already calling it for Abdul, which I guess means that his inshallah little prayer at his uh at his semony, not his ceremony, but his campaign party was heard here.
Speaker 1: He is to the crowd you've been when.
Speaker 9: We win this race, how are you going to beat Mike Rogers and their money. I want you to remind them that if we come through this, when we come through this in Shamas.
Speaker 1: Have chewed for that sweet that will help take it.
Speaker 2: I don't yeah or speak English to your American constituents or possible constituents.
Speaker 1: I mean, was he in Dearborn? Like what was that all about?
Speaker 2: It's like what and the people cheering good luck? I'm saying, well, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't get what kind of audience this is unless he had an entire audience filled with Muslims ones, why would you be cheering for that?
Speaker 2: Well, because you're a liberal white woman who has suicidal empathy and you just can't wait to put a burke on because patriarchy or something.
Speaker 1: I hope he wins.
Speaker 3: I hope he wins, and that the stories about him are going to come out, like all the ads that Mike Rogers can run on this guy, just his appearances with hasan piker who obviously hates the United States, has said as much out loud. I think he'll be a much easier person to be And I know this isn't like necessarily a candidate disqualifying acts, but the fact that he put out a video that was so self incriminating about what he sees in his Instagram algorithm was so funny. You guys, this is this was floating around socials yesterday.
Speaker 9: You think about if you're on Instagram, my team has access on my Instagram account and like the things that I actually look at on Instagram, right, of course we get served that on your for you page. But then like every third video that scrolls on its own is going to be some OnlyFans model And it's because it clocked me as being a forty some year old man.
Speaker 1: That's weird. That's not why. That's totally not why yeah, do you guys get those because I don't get this. It's not because you're a forty year old dude.
Speaker 3: It's because you keep liking OnlyFans models, you idiot. That's why you're seeing so many of them. So Chef Giruhl said, this is amazing. Every third video in my Instagram is a Tomahawks steak dipped in butter.
Speaker 1: I like cake, So it seems like you like you like OnlyFans. Right?
Speaker 2: That tracks tracks, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: That? Correct me up so much? I mean good, I swear. Moving on.
Speaker 3: We've covered Francesca Hong quite a bit this week, but haven't really known much about her potential chief of staff, this woman named Nada El mccash fi. She had tweeted about twenty twenty, if you are white and considering running for office, find a BIPOC person in your community who is also interested and support them instead. That is intersectionality, and that is co conspiration. What that is Who's going to be the chief of staff if Francesca Hong is governor?
Speaker 2: Just as if Hong wasn't bad enough, right, We're going to add to it, just keep.
Speaker 1: Piling it on, pile the crazy on there. It's like mom, Donnie and his whole staff, good.
Speaker 2: Lord, right, I mean, this is the thing they're going to get on, prayer rugs in office.
Speaker 1: I can't but absolutely such a lunar tick.
Speaker 3: There are there are also some races taking place across country that I have been I just haven't been cognizant of at all. But do you guys, I didn't even know that there's a primary battle happening right now in uh where is Senator Marky? Is that Massachusetts? I think in Massachusetts senator sitting Senator Markey, the crazy one, the one that's always like lockstep with AOC on everything he is being or he's some Seth Moulton is trying to primary him. Seth Moulton being a current congressman. And they just had a debate and what was hilarious about their debate is that they're fighting each other about the Epstein files. And so it just there was this clip that I saw yesterday and I was like, first of all, Seth Moulton, you guys remember him. He's like a He reminds me of that one comedian that was like in Step Brothers.
Speaker 1: You'll know him as soon as you.
Speaker 2: See you talk about one of the the one that was opposite with Ferrell.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he wasn't one of the main characters. He was like one that worked with like the other brother. He's got like he just sort of looks like he's straight out of the fifties, but he's this really that's who Seth.
Speaker 1: Moulton reminds me of I just don't know this actor's name.
Speaker 3: It's going to make me crazy, but that and remember Seth Moulton ran for president before, and now he's trying to take away Senator Marky's seat by claiming that Senator Marky is in the Epstein files and that it did not go well for for Steth in this moment. Here is what happened in their debate newly.
Speaker 10: Released Epstein Files. Your name appears repeatedly, and I'm not going to go into all the details, but I just want to ask one question, and I ask it from the perspective of the father of two young girls at home. Okay, why would you even take a meeting with a lobbyist on behalf of Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 1: Just how could you.
Speaker 10: Do that long after he was convicted?
Speaker 6: What you are doing right now is absolutely reprehensible. I have never met Jeffrey Epstein. I don't know Jeffrey Epstein. I have been calling for the investigation of Jeffrey Epnan since day one at eight AM. I don't know him, and what he's done is reprehensible. The predatory practices which he engaged in targeting young girls is absolutely reprehensible, as is what you're doing right now.
Speaker 1: I have never had.
Speaker 6: Any relationship with Epstein. I have no business with him, And what you're saying right now is absolutely the worst of the playbook of destruction and character assassination, which is so characteristic of MAGA Republicans.
Speaker 2: But he just wrote in the comments Catalina wine mixer. Yes, it's the Catalina wine mixer, you guys. But you know the guy I'm talking about or no, I think, Yeah, he's the one that was the ex marine you talking about him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was also in a hangover and he was one of the cops and hangover, remember with that that black lady sitting next to him in there in the Yes.
Speaker 1: That's the guy. That's who reminds me.
Speaker 2: I just don't know his name, but he's actually really he is hilariously funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's way cuter than this guy though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's that like that like he sed something bad all the time.
Speaker 1: He's got that face all the time.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, you guys, that did not work out for him. I think he thought he really had something there. And then Marky, I mean, obviously both of them are crazy, but then Marky was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I literally have no. I've never met him, I don't know him. What are you trying to do? This is what they do now.
Speaker 2: They're just like, you're a pro Israel person and you're a Jew and you're Rob Wriggle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Rob Riggle is his name?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, they want to say you have some sort of tie to Epstein and you're resion is I'm just this is still hir I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: Well you should be.
Speaker 3: I mean, all of it is just it's just such a clown show at this point. Everything, every race, all of it, politics in general is so gross at this point.
Speaker 2: I put up a meme the other day on my Facebook page and it said, it's a bad time for people who are attracted to intelligence.
Speaker 1: Just a bad time. We're in a little bit of a slump right now.
Speaker 3: And don't be one of those people, especially if you're getting close to Medicare age and you don't know how to pick and you need somebody who knows more about Medicare than you do.
Speaker 1: There are experts for this that will help you for free.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows more about Medicare than I do, but Chapter is the best you guys.
Speaker 1: They were the best.
Speaker 2: So if you or someone you love is turning sixty five are already on medicare, this is one of those things it's way too important to get wrong. Like if I didn't have Chapter, I'd be going to mock, I'd be going to marry.
Speaker 1: And I would be like, you should call Chapter. You should call.
Speaker 2: Chapter, right, My mom had a consult with them. They were great because they and I was on the phone, I was listening to the whole thing. They're lovely people, awesome, very informative. They told her that she was on the right track, which is great for her, but she could do a few tweaks with her prescription plan that she has, so she's going to switch that up in the coming year. So if you're already enrolled, don't assume that the plan that you picked years ago, is this the right plan. It could be not so good and they can save you on average eleven hundred dollars a year. So the consultation is free, it takes less than twenty minutes, there's no pressure, it doesn't cost you a thing. It's so worth it, even to get a second opinion.
Speaker 1: It's worth it.
Speaker 2: So visit ask Chapter dot org slash chicks or call nine four five two nine three one six one that's asked chapter dot org slash chicks.
Speaker 1: Do it do it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Like we said, politics is really really gross, and when it gets closer to either primaries or general elections, the grosser it becomes. Right, that's when all the knives the claws come out big time. And James Fishback, who is absolutely disgusting, He is running trying to run against Byron Donalds and Jay Collins in Florida for governor, and I think Byron is well ahead in the polling and that of course makes James Fishback very unhappy because he wants to be the governor and he is disgusting. James Fishback. We've talked about him many many times on the show. He is absolutely the worst of the worst.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: And he has now gotten desperate enough where he is going to hold a press conference tomorrow to announce that he has some dirt on Byron Donalds. Now, I don't know what it is, and I don't know if it's true. I do know that Byron Donalds has in no way responded to the video that you're about to see, And I don't know if that, I don't know what that means either.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of this.
Speaker 3: I just know whatever this is seems really dirty on the part of James Fishback.
Speaker 1: Here's what he said yesterday.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 12: My name is James Fishback, a Republican candidate for Florida governor. I'm speaking to you not as a political candidate, but as a fellow Floridian and a proud American. A whistleblower came to my campaign recently with direct, disturbing evidence, but a previously unreported felony crime committed by Byron Donalds, not Byron Donald's, my opponent, Byron Donald's, the United States Congressman. My legal team has now fully vetted and verified this evidence. It is incontrovertible and it is damning. I will be holding a press conference in my personal capacity as a proud Republican resident of Florida and American citizen, to share this evidence with the public. Congressman Donald's, I want to speak directly to you for a moment, if I may, You and I both know what you did. Let's just be honest, and if you come to the public and share the full extent of your criminal history, I will cancel my press conference. I believe it's better for them to hear it from you than from me. But if you don't, I will travel to Tallahassee on Thursday, present this evidence and let the public decide on matters, this urgent, this important, this piercing. I look to the leadership of Governor DeSantis and that sunshine is always the best disinfectant.
Speaker 1: So dramatic, we're this close with this close to you, guys. It's incontrovertible and also reprehensible. He is an own bag.
Speaker 3: He's got of enough legal troubles of his own. I think he owns like Owes, over a million dollars in legal fees for battles that he's fought and lost. Listen, Byron Donald's is flawed, and everybody is compared to DeSantis, and I worry that Florida is a to throw away the governor's race to the Democrat because this is all happening, and I just I don't think Byron Donald's, if he wins the primary, is a strong enough.
Speaker 1: He's not a Dysantis. Nobody can be. And I don't think he's strong enough to pull this out. I really worry about.
Speaker 2: Florida, and you know that DeSantis is just rolling his eyes over this stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh and I don't think I think DeSantis would absolutely take a Jay Collins over Byron Donalds. I just don't think he's been a hugely impactful congressman.
Speaker 1: He's great, I mean, he's nice.
Speaker 3: I have nothing against him, but I don't know that he even can hold a candle to the things that DeSantis has done for the state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I would hope that there's enough people in Florida thought that are Republicans slash conservative. I feel like it's overwhelmingly that and that I would hope that they'll will pull it out regardless. But you're you're right, You're never going to get a DeSantis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just God speed Florida. Yeah, say no. Moving on to your state of Texas. Talk about we go a lot.
Speaker 3: But somebody put together this hilarious AI video of tele Rico, which had to share it.
Speaker 7: Mommy, can I please borrow our joint credit card?
Speaker 2: I got?
Speaker 1: No, Pert's my favorite?
Speaker 11: Did you.
Speaker 1: Scrape?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to a lot of Texans yep, and lying he is doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see that woman and his audience that was like our people. It was a black woman and she's like, our people are being killed left and right, and she used the whole anthony is it metcalf Is?
Speaker 1: That was is? That was what was his name?
Speaker 2: It was that the high school track meet suh right right, right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: She is that and she's like, our people are getting killed left and right and people yeah, And I'm like, whoa what because that's not what happened there. I mean, like that kid, we all we all know he was guilty. But she was like, our people are being killed left and right in Texas and elsewhere. And he just shook his head and agreed with her. I mean, it's just this is the thing he's gonna He is malleable. He will conform and just like perform for everybody. Like he just goes from group to group and he just morphs into whatever they want him to be. That is not somebody that needs to be representing Texans.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe that this is a close race at all. But this is where we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a throwback. And I just threw it in here because I thought it was of interest Mom, Donnie, because we've talked about him a lot over this past week with this whole Pieta tere tax and the doxing essentially of a whole bunch of New Yorkers.
Speaker 1: So somebody dug up an older video of his.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when he first burst onto the scene. I remember that we played a video montage of him code switching like crazy to the point where he was showing that he had a Ugandan accent, like he was speaking as a foreigner with a Ugandan accent, and then when he needed to sound like a New Yorker, somehow miraculously that accent went away, right, and so someone and remember he came from like his background is he wanted to be a rap artist.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's a failed rap artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a failed rap artist.
Speaker 3: So he said, there's music videos out there of him that is ridiculous. But I hadn't seen this one before. And this is one where you can again hear him talking about when he's in New York, but also that he's from Uganda and the accent, you guys.
Speaker 1: It is this is just a few years ago.
Speaker 14: The thing that the difference for me is, you know, I'm from Uganda, but I also grew up in New York. In New York, you don't really you know, you go out, some guys are very hesitant to dance. You know, if they're not grinding, they're just standing in Kampala. You will just not find that people are all dancing. Everybody's dancing, men, women, it's it's and it's fantastic that way.
Speaker 1: What was that voice? Right? He learned that talk about chameleons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he learned it from Hillary and Kamala and AOC.
Speaker 1: That's who we learned that from. Just fake it, fake it till you make it.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 1: God, people are so dumb to fall for this crap. Right, that's the thing. I mean, he has snowed everybody. It's just he's an actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is an actor. Af needs an actor. They're all actors, you guys. They're put there, They're placed by a cabal in the Democrat Party and they put them. They just put these people in the places they want them to be and they're like, okay, this is your job now.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 3: So, speaking of the Pieta tair attacks, I was unaware until this morning that Michael Cohen has a podcast, Michael Cohen as a podcast, and he had Michael Smerconish on his podcast.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know if it was yesterday or earlier this week.
Speaker 3: And both of them apparently have been victimized or docksed by Mayor Mom Dannie, and they were none too pleased about it.
Speaker 1: Here they are to explain, I'm.
Speaker 4: Ninety miles away, you're there, and you're caught up in it. But the idea of doxing wealthy people, do you think who you think have a Pieta tear? I think that's just outrageous. I mean, that might really some hardcore, eat rich stuff.
Speaker 16: When I called you the other day and I said, I was one of the first people to get that letter from the Department of Finance telling me that I'm going to owe an additional like fifty thousand dollars because my primary residence is a Pierre de tear. Right, because you got to say it's snooty when you're paying that kind of money. I don't do the second home. It is the place that I have lived. I have filed my IT too. One that's the city resident tax for at that apartment address for thirty years, give or take, write something like that twenty seven years. But I've been living in New York city, paying that it to a one tax since nineteen ninety two, and yet they don't even cross reference. This is called sloppiness. This is called mamdani. And you know what it's really they're asking me. In order to prove, to prove to them that it's not a pierre de taire, I have to give them my name, my address, my cell number, my email, my social Security number. They want my driver's license, my tax return, and if I own the property in an LLC or a trust, they want those documents too.
Speaker 4: That's some pretty authoritarian stuff for a democratic socialist. It makes no sense for a financial standpoint either, because you're going to drive people right out of that city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they don't believe so, I mean, these people voted for this FAFO.
Speaker 1: They're like all mags.
Speaker 2: They're like, wait, I thought it was supposed to be free crap and puppies and democrat.
Speaker 3: They're democratic memoratic that they never listened to the socialism part.
Speaker 1: It's authoritarian. It's so authoritarian, really, that's what they are.
Speaker 2: Also, Michael Cohen is like just a slightly more masculine Rosie O'Donnell. Isn't he just like just a teeny tiny bit mark not much more masculine.
Speaker 1: But I hate when I'm reminded that these people exist.
Speaker 3: But I move along with my life happily not being aware of them, and then all of a sudden, Blamo.
Speaker 1: Everybody they are. Everybody has a podcast. Everybody. It's so true. You get one, and you get one good.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Martha McCallum had on her show a fellow from who escaped Venezuela, Daniel di Martino, was on with the Democratic Socialist by the name of Francis gill and the conversation that took place between all three of them was really something to behold.
Speaker 1: And so you're going to see a couple of clips from it.
Speaker 3: First of all, you'll see pictures on your screen, Frances gill is on the left, Daniel d Martino on the right, and of course Martha McCallum in the middle.
Speaker 1: And in this first.
Speaker 3: Clip, they're talking about just how ridiculous it is that democratic socialism is being attempted in our country, especially with his background. He knows very well what that leads to. So here they are in a bit of a debate about that.
Speaker 17: And the DSA is an organization that supported the destruction of Venezuela. Your team, Francis traveled to Venezuela to support the terror of my country that eight million of US fled, and then now you come to America and say let's do it all over again. I promise you we are different.
Speaker 3: So that was just a little taste right of how Daniel D. Martino was putting this idiot in her place. But he also had backup because Martha McCallum is, of course awesome, I got a job. I love her so much, and so in this next clip you'll see it get a little bit more heated, where this idiot Francis tries to say that I don't even know what point she was trying to make, but she's trying to suggest that because the United States Postal Service and Amtrak are complete failures, that somehow means socialism will work really well. So Martha and Dana were like, those are government run.
Speaker 2: That is the point, right, absolute self, that's what you're doing, right.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you guys just watch and have to.
Speaker 15: Answer the Venezuela question. Francis he lived it, okay, His family had to tell it because turning it over to socialism destroyed the country and people had less health care, less housing, all the things that you seem to think socialism will. We watched it all south of our border in Venezuela, and we saw what happened. Tell me why you don't take anything away from that lesson what? Why do you think that's not what would happen here?
Speaker 18: I have I have two things to say to that, Like one is that again, like I really don't want it to be under emphasized. Like you do have to answer for the destruction of our public services in the US, including Amtrak, including USPS, the things that you named that have been gutted by.
Speaker 1: Is being sold off the government, destro and private.
Speaker 15: Entergy, the government on the question of Grams Francis, on the question, on the question of Venezuela.
Speaker 18: You know, if socialism is innately so dangerous and so bad, why does the US expand so much energy sanctioning these countries and overthrowing governments and attempting to, you know, overturn the democratic will of the people.
Speaker 19: Why is that?
Speaker 17: Daniel, Well, Francis, I was thinking that you would support it, because you say we should arrest Ben Netanyahu, So I imagine you support the arrest of Nicolas Maduro who is in a clean jail after being lawfully indicted.
Speaker 20: Is that right?
Speaker 18: I do not support the overthrow of democratically elected.
Speaker 17: Yeah, who is said, democratically elected leader is bad. But Maduro, who destroyed a nation with eight million refugees, he's a good guy because he's a socialist.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: She didn't stand a chance, she did not got lesser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matthew said, you cannot teach a potato to think.
Speaker 1: They really can't.
Speaker 3: And they can never answer the question too about like, well, how much tax money is enough because they always want more. They want more enough, more of everything, more, more and more services that they.
Speaker 1: Can provide for free.
Speaker 3: And so that question was also posed here is that moment.
Speaker 15: What percent of the budget would you like to see go to more social programs, grocery stores, all of this stuff? How much is enough out of everyone's taxes?
Speaker 1: I mean, what we're doing right now is not enough. What we're doing right now is not even cutting it.
Speaker 15: But we see how the fraud in the system.
Speaker 1: Have you been following these fraud stories?
Speaker 18: Have you found the stories of Shord are wildly overblown?
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? For instance, but forget about fraud.
Speaker 17: The average public school in New York City spends thirty four thousand dollars per child per year, and in many schools, the majority of kids graduate without learning anything. They're not proficient in math or reading. Should we still be spending thirty four thousand? How much money is enough? How much more of our tax dollars? And then the dssay supports ending or defunding the Department of War.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you just want us to be in China?
Speaker 17: Is that what the agenda is?
Speaker 2: She had nothing, She's laughing nothing, She's just laughing at it. She has the debate skills of a toddler.
Speaker 1: She can't like that.
Speaker 2: This is democratic socialism, absolute sheer, stupidity and ignorance.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And it's being so entertained by so many people.
Speaker 2: It is because everybody's like this. I want to hand out, I want to hand out, give me something for free. I'm entitled.
Speaker 1: No you're not.
Speaker 2: This is America. If you want to go be entitled, go be entitled someplace else exactly.
Speaker 3: Although I will say you are entitled to a full size bottle of amazing.
Speaker 1: Olive oil for a dollar. You guys, you are entitled to it.
Speaker 2: To the master of transitions. So you guys, this is the best olive oil ever.
Speaker 1: We are not lying.
Speaker 2: We say it is so so good because when you have olive oil, it's olive oil is well. Olives are fruit, so olive oil is basically fruit juice. And just like any your juice, it's better when it's fresh. You don't want nasty fruit juice. It's like been sitting on the shelves for years because you know how.
Speaker 1: Long it's been there at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: You just don't know. And fresh press olive oil. Once you have it, you're like, oh my god, I will never go back.
Speaker 1: You can have it by itself.
Speaker 2: Like my favorite thing is dipping bread in it, because bread and olive oil is my jain a little balstomach. O. God, you guys are just tastes so amazing. You will and like marinades and salad dressing, there's grilling, all sorts of things that you can use it for.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know how to use olive oil.
Speaker 2: But still, this is the best that you're going to get because it is from small farms, delivered right to your door, and it is that you will taste the difference. So get a full size forty nine dollars bottle of fresh press olive oil for just a buck. You just pay a dollar for shipping. There's no commitment once you taste it, though you're going to. It's so freaking good it just elevates everything. So go to Chicksloveoliveoil dot com. Get that full sized forty nine dollars bottle for just a buck, no commitment. Chickslove Olive Oil dot com.
Speaker 1: Do it, do it all right.
Speaker 3: So we've obviously been talking about the WNBA quite a bit this week, and we're going to talk a little bit more about it because xx XY really a couple of really really good ads, the first one being kind of a thank you, a tribute to Sophie Cunningham. Really really, they do amazing, amazing ads.
Speaker 1: Yet it is thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. You sit up for us.
Speaker 11: You didn't have to. It could have taken the easy way up.
Speaker 1: You could have sat back.
Speaker 11: And enjoyed your fame.
Speaker 18: You could have avoided the hate, taking the money and quietly closed the door behind you.
Speaker 1: Leaving girls like us to fight this battle alone. But you didn't.
Speaker 21: You spoke up.
Speaker 1: You spoke up when it comes just to protecting young girls in sport. I feel very strongly about that, and.
Speaker 8: Said what millions of women were thinking but were too afraid to say.
Speaker 1: And when they tried to make you back down, you study even taller. Okay, I said what I said. I think it's kind of common sense.
Speaker 21: So it's so thank you.
Speaker 12: Thank you for showing me what strength looks like, what courage looks like, what integrity is and I think I'll always believe in that.
Speaker 11: Thank you for showing us what it means to be a real one.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's a good. It's a good. I love that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is She's the kind of girl you want, your kind of woman that you want your girls looking up to, for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: And by the way, thank you to everybody who is saying in here and who sent messages that we got to mention on the Klay and Buck radio show yesterday.
Speaker 1: Think I don't remember who told me that first, but I was so excited about that those guys and.
Speaker 3: Went straight to listen to it and alerted us that that happened. We're going to mention Clay here in just a moment. But first of all, the second ad from Xxxy which has various clips of various athletes at various points of their career openly admitting that men are biologically stronger, faster, better at athleticism than women biologically. This is not a controversial thing to say at all.
Speaker 14: For me, tennis and men's and women's stays are completely almost two separate sports.
Speaker 1: Girls have never said ever better than the guys. The guys are better.
Speaker 8: If I were to play Andy Murray, I would lose six oh six.
Speaker 1: So it could be that it's like depressing watching the.
Speaker 11: Men are a lot faster.
Speaker 1: Men are just stronger, bigger, they.
Speaker 17: Have a better skeletal biologically much stronger, They serve harder.
Speaker 11: They are bigger.
Speaker 1: It's we never said were better than the.
Speaker 2: Men, because these are like skills that I could never do.
Speaker 17: I think it's just not fair to a woman to basically face biologically man.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of them it's our own You're not good better than we are.
Speaker 1: It's not hard.
Speaker 4: I only want to play girls because I don't want.
Speaker 11: To be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, again, these are like all of these leftists kind of you know, I'm pro transgender, anti women women. I mean, they we all fought so hard for rights and for being able to play our own sports, and now they're like, you have to let men play against us. It's just this is common sense. This is so stupid that we're even having this conversation every time we have it. I'm just like baffled, right that people that these women, these feminists, think it's okay to allow men into our sports, into our locker rooms. It doesn't it doesn't make any sense. It's just so, and they want so badly for you to accept non reality is what they want you to do. Listen, I'm not saying and you're not saying. I know that I can speak for you, and I say transgenders can live their lives and I mean, godspeed, like I want everybody to have the ability to do that. But it's a you must accept me in the sport or else, that's what it's become. No, you're a dude, You're a biological dude. You're stronger than them, you have an advantage. It's just this is common sense, you guys, what is happening.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And leave it to Klay Travis to, as we mentioned yesterday, point out the ridiculousness, and he, of course is wanting to set up this, you know, this basketball playoff where the best of the WNBA play against a men's team and see who in a high school men's team at that.
Speaker 2: Right, not what happens, not even the NBA, like that would be something to watch, is the WNBA versus the NBA. But he's suggesting like a high school team, high school boys team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now there is this interest in a French WNBA player, or not WNBA, but a French basketball player.
Speaker 1: That's not what they call it.
Speaker 3: There this trans person who goes by Julie Tatart, who is a complete phenom because he's a dude.
Speaker 1: He's six', three he.
Speaker 3: Averages twenty points and twenty rebounds per. Game and so now there's folks on social media, saying why isn't THE wnba signing?
Speaker 6: Him?
Speaker 3: Then why won't why won't they take this? Person and here's a little bit of an example of how.
Speaker 22: He.
Speaker 3: Plays you're gonna see a video and then a still shot of this.
Speaker 1: Beast that isn't that?
Speaker 15: True?
Speaker 1: DUDE i, mean come, on you.
Speaker 3: Guys so if the w if the whoever That lynx was The lynx coach who wore The grand's, shirt it was there you.
Speaker 1: Taken why aren't you taking, This Cheryl? Reeve, Yes Cheryl, reeve what's? Up what's?
Speaker 22: Up?
Speaker 2: Cheryl like this is you obviously want, this so let's see how all that works.
Speaker 1: Out why don't you take?
Speaker 2: Him it is kind of crazy and why Wouldn't why are these women on the left so butt hurt About Clay travis suggesting that they play a boys high school. Team surely they can beat the shit out of, them, Right like Like Megan rappino and her girls did back in twenty seventeen when they they actually went up against before they went what was, it to The olympics or whatever they they went before they had to go Bite. Russia they went and up against boys that were fifteen and under and they got a shit kicked out of the, moment, Right so. NOTHING i feel like they just suppressed. That they act, like, WELL i, mean that didn't. Happen they were just probably they weren't on the they weren't at the top of their game that. Day this is what they. Said bull. Crap oh my, god bull. CRAP i want this to happen so. BAD i Think clay's suggestion and putting money up and them not doing it is them showing their.
Speaker 1: Hand they, know they know they, can because that is.
Speaker 3: Biology this has been known for, centuries, right because it's not a. Surprise it's just that they can't admit it because they want to virtue.
Speaker 1: Signals tell us and then and.
Speaker 2: The women back in twenty seventeen who were who got their asses handed to them by a bunch of fifteen and under, Boys that to me is emblematic of all of.
Speaker 1: This look at.
Speaker 2: That, okay if you don't believe what, happened then let's do it again and watch all these boys kick the app out of these. Women you, know there's other sporting.
Speaker 3: ORGANIZATIONS i don't know If i'm even if that's the right way to refer to them that are making the right. Calls And Clay travis again pointing out, yesterday why WON'T wnba just issue a statement saying only players born as women are eligible to play in their? League The Olympics Women's. Tennis they've done, It Caitlin clark asked the league to make a.
Speaker 1: Statement seems pretty easy to. Do why the, Silence, yeah there is why the. SILENCE i think we know.
Speaker 3: Why clay was On jesse last night to talk about his offer.
Speaker 1: Here he is do a good job.
Speaker 20: HERE i have challenged THE, wnba which says some of their coaches have been saying that men who identify as women should be eligible to play in the. League, Okay now there's A french superstar twenty one points she's, averaging and by SHE i mean he twenty rebounds a.
Speaker 11: Game.
Speaker 1: OKAY i want to do two.
Speaker 20: Things, ONE i want to have have a boys high school team versus THE Wnba Las Vegas. Races i'll put ten million dollars on the. Line the boys are gonna. Win we're gonna put it on pay per. View we're gonna make a lot of money for. Charity, Secondly, JESSE i am putting in an application to get A wnba franchise for my Home. Nashville it's gonna be the most inclusive team that has ever, existed only trans only men who identify as women on the. Team our motto One lave two, balls The Nashville.
Speaker 1: Balls we are.
Speaker 20: Going to be the, greatest the greatest women's basketball team starring men of all. Time the best Women jesse are men and all.
Speaker 2: These like liberal feminists are still butt hurt by.
Speaker 1: This you're put up or shut.
Speaker 2: Up, yeah if you say that there's no, difference then why are you?
Speaker 1: Afraid why you? SCARTERED i love that so much. So STEVEN.
Speaker 3: A smith went on an absolute terror about this. Topic and he's, right he's on the right side of.
Speaker 1: This but he is so screaming and like headache inducing that we Are Mark, Levin, mark oh my.
Speaker 3: God, yeah there's not going to play the entire five minute, diatribe but they're the first part of it is worth. Sharing so to the extent that you can guard your ears from the, screaming do.
Speaker 1: That but here is Stephen.
Speaker 23: A this is not about being anti. Anything this is about being pro, girls pro, females pro, women pro. Ladies that's what this is.
Speaker 11: About.
Speaker 23: Right we gotta stop. This we gotta stop acting like somebody speaking up on behalf of, girls like A sophie cutting, hand like A Raleigh gains or sporges of the. Earth you are Sell, reeve the head coach of The Minnesota. Lynks that is an irresponsible thing to. Do you are a coach or female, basketball that's. Right do you not think that the females are being screwed over if they have to compete against an individual born as a male you're talking.
Speaker 2: About he's all, right he's a thousand percent. Correct and the people who are on the side of girls are. Conservatives were all these liberal feminists who are, like oh my, god fight the.
Speaker 1: Patriarchy that is the. Patriarchy, Lord they're, stupid so.
Speaker 3: Stupid and some of these you, know online outlets who have been long long known as like feminist, outlets Like, jezebel for, example they are actively trying to Tear Sophie cunningham. Down they wrote this ridiculous piece Entitled Sophie cunningham is working hard to be the WNBA's biggest, Loser, Okay.
Speaker 1: And Riley gaines was, like really tell that to all these little girls.
Speaker 3: Who waited half an hour after the game for the off chance That sophie would come back out on the.
Speaker 1: Court no other player had.
Speaker 3: This jezebel whatever that is is not indicative of real.
Speaker 2: Now and none of those ever played, sports you know. It oh my, God.
Speaker 21: Oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh all, right we have to get back to the story Of. Bernie Bernie, moreno if you want to insert a, pert people are.
Speaker 2: Going to be mad because we're talking about this because it's.
Speaker 3: Well it is Floating, god Says mack bloated it. Is AND i got a very nice email from one of our audience folks yesterday who was mad at me, SPECIFICALLY i think because he misinterpreted THAT i was saying, you you and the audience have to agree with me that BECAUSE i was creeped out by the video that we showed Of Max, miller the reason for my name today, YESTERDAY i was creeped out by. It THAT i was mad at people who weren't creeped, out like you can think what you want About Max. MILLER i was mad at people telling us not to cover the. Story, yeah because it needs to be.
Speaker 1: COVERED i MEAN i. Do he's all over the news right. Now SO i feel like that was.
Speaker 2: Clear, yeah we were just irritated that people were pushing back on us covering.
Speaker 3: It, YEAH i mean you can if you want to lapse de, Side, yeah if you, Want.
Speaker 2: And, honestly if you want, to, like you, know think that a potential wife abuser is, cool then that's on.
Speaker 1: You that is on.
Speaker 3: You so BUT i was creeped out AND i continue to be he creeped out even. Further the guy is a, lunatic and he proved as much last night on his various, appearances one With Jake, tapper, which by the, way it was like a twenty five minute interview that he, requested and it was a train. WRECK i, mean like the biggest train wreck of all. Time so you can like him if you, want but we're going to show some clips and then you can make a a better informed. Decision first of, all his, Lawyer Max miller's lawyer had dropped like a dropbox document full of ostensibly supporting information that was gonna Make Max miller look, GOOD i. Guess and in that drop of documents they, included unbelievably a naked photo Of max And emily's Daughter you. Got oh my, GOD i could not believe that this was a. Thing they they deleted it sometime, later but not before it had probably been downloaded by like, disgusting creepy, people and So bernie And Emily moreno's lawyer sent a letter to that lawyer, saying wtf are you? Doing why would you release this? Photo this is freaking. Crazy how did this? Happen we demand an, explanation.
Speaker 1: Et, cetera et. CETERA i cannot.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable and then reporters caught up With Bernie moreno in the halls of The capitol and asked him about what was going. On keep in, Mind bernie hasn't talked about this publicly because he's wanted to keep it in the, family you know WHAT i. Mean, like he has not wanted to make this a. Spectacle but Because Max miller keeps talking about it, Now bernie feels a responsibility to speak, out And i'm glad that he. Is here's a little bit of what he said, Yesterday, JO i don't care.
Speaker 11: About the politics of.
Speaker 24: THIS i hope that you guys, understand and MAYBE i hope you never have to understand what my daughter has been, through what my daughter is going, through what my wife is going, through two other my two boys and my other daughter are going. Through this is truly the seventh level of. Hell this has been a horrific experience for my entire. Family my daughter specifically did not want this to be out in the. Public that's why she asked me to stay lower the. Temperature you got to, remember when you don't have kids and you get, divorced you can just say, farewell you never have to see each other.
Speaker 11: Again but when you have a, child you have to co parent with that individual for the rest of your.
Speaker 24: Life that means scheduling, pickups scheduling drop. Offs this is not something that you can just, Say i'll never have to deal with this guy. Again my daughter lives in constant fear of this, man not like something that's, existential but deeply in her, heart she fears what this guy is capable.
Speaker 11: Of you can't fathom.
Speaker 24: What that makes me feel like when the dad's number one job is to protect your kids and to have this whole thing out in the public, like this is not.
Speaker 11: WHAT i wanted to. Do it's not what my daughter wanted to.
Speaker 24: Do but On sunday when he went out and did what he, did including releasing photos of my granddaughter completely. Naked but now you have hundreds of thousands of psychotic human beings.
Speaker 11: That have that and they, say, oops is.
Speaker 24: Grotesque my personal opinion is that this is a felony and that every single human being that that photo and transmitted electronically should go.
Speaker 11: To jail because it is illegal to do.
Speaker 24: That this has been, brutal beyond, comprehension and if there's any minimum standard for being an elected.
Speaker 11: Official AS i, said he fails to meet that minimum basic.
Speaker 24: STANDARD i don't care about the politics at, all don't think about, it.
Speaker 11: Doesn't enter my. Consciousness DO i want all this in? Public?
Speaker 24: No do you have any idea that what it's like to go through physical abuse and then mental, abuse and then to relive it over and over and over. Again that's what my daughter has tried to. Avoid she hasn't made a single solitary public. Statement max feels like he needs to go on a publicity, tour WHICH i just don't.
Speaker 2: Understand i'm glad that this is out in the, public, though because if it was, suppressed if they continue to suppress, it and BECAUSE i believe this guy probably has done all the things that they say that he's, done then it would give more power if it was. Suppressed it's good that it's out in the open because we if Something god, forbid if she ever gets hurt or, whatever there's a precedent for. It Like I'm that's Why i'm glad it's out in the. OPEN i mean, There Stephanie, grisham you talked about that. Yesterday she talked about how this he suit her for defamation because she dared to say this guy basically abused, me and then there was a police report filed against. Him his daughter had a broken collarbone and a handprint bruise on. Her he just people who are, like, oh, no this isn't. Happening had never been around this kind of stuff. Happening it happens like there are people who look nice on the outside but behind closed.
Speaker 3: Doors, yeah AND i, LISTEN I i'm.
Speaker 1: All of this is.
Speaker 3: Alleged like he's not been convicted of, Anything, Okay but every TIME i see him on, camera he he incriminates himself just by the way that he talks about, this the way that he answers question the, questions the way he.
Speaker 1: Deflects he looks worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 3: With every single. Interview and we're going to show you some examples of that in a. Second but first we have to remind you about how.
Speaker 1: Gross your tap water might. Be we didn't even know that about the city took care of like cleaning up the. Water it does not you can just.
Speaker 2: Because it meets government standards doesn't mean it has a bunch of crap in. It they have you could have forever. Chemicals they call him pfas corne, fluoride arsenic heavy, metals a bunch of other. Stuff it's just in your. Water it's, Fine it's totally. Fine nothing you. See this is why you Need century h. Two go to centurhuo dot com slash. Chicks they will get you the right system for. You they have all different kinds of things that you can like whole whole home filtration, systems reverse, osmosis water, softeners water treatment. Systems they have everything that you. Need so go to centuryhgo dot com slash chicks to find the system that's right for. You plus you're going to save ten percent with promo Code. Chicks that's centryhto dot com slash, Chicks promo Code chicks for ten percent.
Speaker 1: Off do. It everybody's to.
Speaker 3: Install and you'll taste the difference literally totally. Immediately, Okay so first of, all before we get to the interviews Of Max, miller he responded To bernie's, letter the, tweet all of, that this, interview, saying in light of all the renewed interest in my family, Affairs i'm going to file my own paperwork for an ethics investigation into myself to clear my name from these horrific attacks on myself and. FAMILY i have absolutely nothing to. Hide we will be providing the committee all necessary documents needed for a detailed. Examination the accusations continue to, change but my facts stay the. Same i'm looking forward to my colleagues reading everything for.
Speaker 1: Themselves, so as part of this.
Speaker 3: Desperation that he has to make himself look not, guilty he made a bunch OF tv rounds, again one of them being chief among them being the one With Jake, tapper which he requested and spent about twenty five minutes just making himself look, really, really a lot. Worse So Jake tapper specifically asked about the. ABUSE i, mean they were not going to show the entire twenty five minute.
Speaker 1: Interview, obviously go check about. Yourself you, can you can draw your own.
Speaker 3: Conclusions we are going to show this clip of When jake asks him specifically about the three different women who have made similar, accusations agrade him about, abuse and hear his.
Speaker 1: Answer for.
Speaker 25: Yourself there are now three, women three women who have accused you of violent. Behavior paliko published a report in twenty twenty one that, says when you were in high, school you quote pushed a girl out of the dorm of his room and she fell down some stairs after he became enraged when she resisted his attempts touch her into three people who were there and many more who heard about the incident in the. Aftermath now you deny, that but the woman in question Told Mother jones Reporter Abby vassulis just days ago that it happened and was quote one of the more traumatic knights of her.
Speaker 11: Life now That i'd.
Speaker 26: Love hold on individual to go on the record because that hold.
Speaker 25: On Because i'm not done with the list of women that have accused you of. Violence then there is Former White House press Secretary, okay you were. Young then there's a Former White House Press, Secretary Stephanie, grisham who was your ex. Girlfriend she accused you of being abusive and having a violence. Streak she wrote in her, book, QUOTE i could do nothing right by. HIM i would wake up every morning shake with shaking with anxiety about his mood that. DAY i had seen his temper before and it had scared me. Unquote she has recently filed a temporary restraining order against you in a defamation. Day and now there are these claims from your ex, Wife Emily, marino AND i guess the question, is are all three of these women who don't know each.
Speaker 1: Other are all three of them?
Speaker 26: Lying, Yes it's very, Easy AND i can tell you. Why every single, time and people have asked, me you, know what are you going to? Do are you going to drop out of this? Race are you going to? Resign you, know are you going to get out before the? Deadline and my answer to, You, jake is. No AND i can tell you. Why in twenty, sixteen When President DONALD. J trump faced the most extreme allegations in the world that hit him day after day after, day and people in the, media very much like yourself and, others said that he would have no shot at, winning that he should not be the president.
Speaker 11: Of The United.
Speaker 26: States but guess what he stayed in and he was. Resilient and what The american people can see is that they can see that somebody is fighting who is. Resilient and that is a quality that The american people. Cherish and, so for no second AM i going to sit here and continue to.
Speaker 3: Be debased by Anyway he didn't, ACTUALLY i mean he is suggesting, that, yes all three of them are, lying and he's squeaky, Clean he's never done anything wrong. Ever and then he went on Rob finnerty's show and made just the most outlandish. Claim yet Even rob was confused halfway through this, Answer he's like what he, anyway you got to see it to believe.
Speaker 11: It, okay you, do and THAT i.
Speaker 26: Knew we've had, personal private conversations about mental health. History and in his own, words he told me THAT i could leave his daughter IF i wanted, to and he offered her five million dollars to go. Away and these are private conversations that we've had, together and unfortunately him AND i were very.
Speaker 11: Close but the only thing that ripped us, apart, Said.
Speaker 9: Bernie moreno offered his own daughter five million dollars to leave.
Speaker 11: You, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 26: No Bernie moreno offered his daughter five million dollars to leave him and the.
Speaker 11: Family oh my.
Speaker 1: God explain that several.
Speaker 26: Years, Ago emily was such a problem for the family That Bernie, moreno As emily has told me as well as her, siblings that in an, argument Miss moreno dislocated Mister moreno's finger and an argument and offered her five million dollars to leave the family. Forever AND i want to make something abundantly, Clear, Rob i'm a father to a.
Speaker 11: Daughter do you have any proof of that.
Speaker 26: Besides me being there as a witness within the family when we had good. Times, YEAH i was, there AND i can affirm that to be.
Speaker 1: True, god he's a. Narcissist what he's so in love with? Himself this, GUY i don't. Know maybe you Guys.
Speaker 2: I'm, old SO i can you know WHAT i. MEAN i look at guys like this And i'm, like, Gross he's just. GROSS i don't. Know you can believe what you want to be. Allegedly all of this is. ALLEGED i don't.
Speaker 3: Know it's giving a lot of gram. Platiner for, me it. Is it's lots and lots of grand. Platiner and the reaction to the interview was not. Good So Sarah feris tweeted a candid assessment OF gop Rep Max miller's interview With Jake tapper just now from A gop strategist, QUOTE.
Speaker 1: I, mean what the absolute f was?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 2: Right and then to him for the other, one for him to compare himself To, TRUMP i.
Speaker 3: Know Jonathan, swan responding To, sarah, saying one of the most astonishing Interviews i've ever seen with a. Politician hard to, watch but worth watching in full the power of.
Speaker 1: Preparation but you know, what the bar is so. Low, now this is the.
Speaker 2: THING i, mean it's our politicians ARE i think some of the most mentally ill. People we've got mentally ill people representing. Us you guys like just crazy people because no, one no one normal wants to run for office. Anymore let's get. Real you guys want to run for. OFFICE i don't want to run for. Office mock doesn't want to run for. OFFICE i mean, This.
Speaker 1: It's not only, that but it's a lot of just everybody being ON i couldn't.
Speaker 2: Imagine it's to, me the people that get into, politics not all of, them but a lot of them are just power, hungry you know WHAT i, Mean and they want admiration and adoration from people they're they're trying to get that. Power it's like a power. Trip AND i don't think this guy is an exception to. THAT i think there's just the thing he.
Speaker 1: Did he did book himself On Jake tapper's, show and so that's this went so badly that someone on his comms team reached out to make sure that it was clear that he alone is responsible for the train. Wreck he booked himself and our, BFF i, mean was talking about this ON cnn last. Night here is what he. Said first of, all my heart goes out to the.
Speaker 19: FAMILY i, mean you've got a, mother a young. Child Bernie, marino WHO i, know And i'm very fond of a great new senator From. OHIO i, MEAN i believe them when they say they have gone through What Bernie marino called the seventh level of. Hell this interview today was, Remarkable it was, long was full of. DEFLECTION i found no, reason just as A republican watching, it WHY i would want that person above all Other republicans who live in that district to serve in THE Us. Congress even if You're Max miller and you want to argue all of these things are not, true or it's made up or, whatever you have to ask, yourself what's the best thing for my? Family Right we've got a broken family, Here we've got a little. Girl he strikes me as someone who needs some personal. Healing that family obviously needs some, healing and it's the best way to do that to fight it out in a congressional campaign right in the middle Of american politics the way it is right. Now, obviously the answer to that question is. NO i would think it'd be a pretty easy call For republicans to say we can do better than this In.
Speaker 1: Ohio, yeah and that's the, difference.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i, mean The New York post even Said Max miller is the GOP's grand, platner And republicans must draw a.
Speaker 1: Line we got to draw a.
Speaker 2: Line moreno's drawing a line because he's known at. Firsthand he's drawing a. LINE i, know we cannot you can't make.
Speaker 1: Excuses this big tent, thing, right better than?
Speaker 2: This of, course we can do better than. This it's, Yeah AND i think the comment that he made about deflection is just so it's that is spot on because it's you could just see him being, like why really care about my wife and my ex wife and my?
Speaker 1: KID i care about.
Speaker 2: Winning that's a, Problem like you should be caring about that.
Speaker 1: Stuff you should be caring about your.
Speaker 3: Daughter and then you know what his excuse, was or you know what he said about the photo that got.
Speaker 1: Dropped first of, all he blamed his, attorney which may be. True it probably, is and his attorney allegedly apologized for including that.
Speaker 3: Photo but the way that this creep excused it is to say her genitals were not, Photographed like her genitals weren't.
Speaker 1: Shown why why did?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: HE i, mean like that is you're gonna go why would you, say why would you justify it or rationalize it in any way at all instead of just saying that was a massive f?
Speaker 1: Up you know WHAT i?
Speaker 3: Mean your dad totally you should be.
Speaker 1: The most protective of your.
Speaker 2: Daughter, yeah apparently not, Incredible absolutely.
Speaker 3: Incredible, hey some good news kind of like one of those reminders of the reason that we all voted For trump to begin with is his immigration. Policy and here's a little news about some deportation.
Speaker 1: Numbers Fox.
Speaker 27: NEWS ice made roughly fifty one thousand immigration arrests In, july so that's more than sixteen hundred per. Day it marks the highest single month of arrest the agency has ever. RECORDED ice has been steadily ramping up arrest During President trump's second. Term The White house has reportedly pushed immigration officials to aim for two thousand arrests a.
Speaker 1: Day AND i like. It fox is the only one talking about.
Speaker 3: It go of, course of, course and speaking of why that's, important we obviously talked a lot about what happened In spain late last week And Nick shirley has been making the.
Speaker 1: Rounds he's.
Speaker 3: THERE i don't know if he's still, there but he went To sweeda to see for. Himself are These moroccans going, back which is what the messaging is From Pedro, sanchez or are they sticking? Around and they are sticking around we mentioned that yes, today But Nick shirley also talked To Benny johnson about why they're making this, trip why they're coming Into, spain and it is just as sinister as you might.
Speaker 1: Expect how are they?
Speaker 28: Different how are the modern migrants different than let's, say an immigrant From europe in the eighteen.
Speaker 29: Hundreds, WELL i, mean if you just look at, it they don't go and they don't assimilate with the people who are already. There they don't go and learn their. Language it's interesting when you go to these, countries they are all in like. Groups it's not like The british are assimilating and speaking with The. Muslims it's The muslims in their own part of town and The british are on the other. Side there's no assimilation any. Means, LIKE i feel like there's the reason why these countries became so great and that's because everyone worked. Together and now there's like different teams working against each other inside these, countries and that's where you see the conflict take.
Speaker 28: Place of, course if you would, want if you would want your ideology to conquer, people you would send your military aged young men, there, right, like because that's what predominantly makes up these, groups.
Speaker 29: Correct of, Course and that's what they're. Doing they're sending, like, yes, yesterday WHEN i was, there it was just men from twenty one years old to twenty eight years. Old and then there's a children that they left at the, border and these men like they're going all by.
Speaker 2: Themselves, yeah why would they leave their? Families why would they do that again with the men who don't love their? Babies you? Know, right it's crazy and it's there's, looting there's all sorts of stuff, happening and that town is just completely, overwhelmed like they've lost. Control can you imagine if that were your town.
Speaker 1: And how easily it could.
Speaker 3: Be, Right it's not like it's not happening here. Too there are, towns there are pockets where they're.
Speaker 5: Unrecognizable, Agreed, yeah it's happened like they've already taken over some cities here in The United, states and people are, like it's not in my, neighborhood so it's not going to happen to, me but it.
Speaker 3: Could, Yeah and there was such this powerful moment that happened with a reporter from the urge what do they call the people that sit at the, desk and the commentator from THE, uk who, was you, know looking at what happened In, spain obviously sees what's happening in her own home, country and the despair that she feels is so relatable because it's her, home it's her home, country and she's watching it fall apart in front of her, eyes and.
Speaker 1: Just she speaks for literally everybody listening to. This i'm forty, two AND i KNOW i know that that's.
Speaker 30: It that my, country my, consonant my, civilization my, freedoms my way of, life my, safety my ability to walk around the streets WHERE i grew up.
Speaker 1: FREELY i know it's. OVER i know it's.
Speaker 30: Over because of what's going on and what's, happening and we're watching it in real time and this is war and this is being conducted by hostile, states AND i cannot wrap my head around how we have a, government and frankly successive, governments not just in The United kingdom but across The west of the left, wing particularly who for some reason THAT i just cannot, fathom at the very least a turning a blind eye to. This at, worst they're actually.
Speaker 2: Complicit, yeah it's on, purpose with, purpose and like these people are trying to do it under the guise of diversity and. Inclusion and you're a terrible person if you don't let these people take over your freaking. Towns it's out of. Control you.
Speaker 1: Guys we don't have to live like, this, no we we, can't like we can use like. This, yeah they're. USED i remember In america or we didn't live like.
Speaker 2: This SO i talking About america because it's happening here.
Speaker 1: TOO i live In. Texas you.
Speaker 2: Guys if they can take Over texas towns And texas, cities they can do it.
Speaker 1: Anywhere and they. Will they will are they absolutely.
Speaker 3: Are we mentioned earlier in the week how ridiculous it is That Anna kasparian and others on the left are somehow trying to Blame israel for The african invasion inacting that's, original and So anna And Ben shapiro had an amazing back.
Speaker 1: And forth to witness On.
Speaker 3: Twitter we already talked About anna's, position and before we get to, THAT i forgot to mention that the reason partially that some of These moroccans are not going back To morocco is because the Freaking Red cross is there feeding. Them of, course why are we doing, this, well why is The Red cross doing?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Right, well look at the cities that these people have taken over in The United. States they're all on freaking. Welfare cannot believe they're.
Speaker 1: Going to stick.
Speaker 2: Around Of course they're going to stick around because we're giving them free.
Speaker 1: Shit of, course so, stupid so. Stupid let them starve themselves back, home, right you know WHAT i. Mean let there not be any, help so that there is no incentive for them to. Stay when you give them an incentive to, stay.
Speaker 2: Guess, what they, Stay, yeah they. Stay and then people wonder why everything's so. Expensive it's so. Awful you're paying for these, people, right you're paying for your own, Suicide you're paying for your own.
Speaker 3: Demise so that that reporter talking about government's being, complicit, well this is also. Complicity you know WHAT i. Mean this is just freaking, crazy all, right so back To, anna sorry for. That i've forgotten that. Screenshot so we had shown this the other day that she said in response to someone, saying, START i was fairly reasonable Towards, israel but This morocco thing makes it clear That israel has become an enemy of The. West and she was, like people are finally waking, up waking up to what that's When Been shapiro stepped in and he, said the population of Retarded conspiracyville is increasing at a nearly exponential. Rate malthusian rationing will soon be. Necessary and he did not like that at. All you guys did not like it at, All and she, RESPONDED i know you think you're a genius and the rest of us are just too stupid to see through the. Bullshit keep underestimating. People, Ben it's working out great for. You just to, interject he is kind of a. GENIUS i mean you went.
Speaker 2: To college at like sixteen and got like all such of degrees by.
Speaker 1: TWELVE i mean he.
Speaker 3: Really is back when college is like the elite colleges actually meant.
Speaker 1: Something, YEAH i mean he actually is kind of a.
Speaker 3: Genius, yeah she is no intellectual match For Ben shapiro at.
Speaker 1: All SO i hope that works out great for. Her it did, Not.
Speaker 3: So ben responded and, SAID i don't think you're stupid at. ALL i think you know precisely what you're. Doing you're promoting evil and dishonest, conspiracism and you're doing it precisely because because it's.
Speaker 1: Popular that's.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i did not like, that Didn't and she went off, saying get a load of the guy who bitched and moaned about the media accurately reporting that our military has a depleted inventory of missile interceptors because he wants those very same soldiers to go to war With iran unprepared on behalf Of, israel not For, americans.
Speaker 1: Not because it's necessary for our, survival but for a, disgusting loathsome genocidal terrorist state that's been a deadly liability for THE. Us you want to talk about, Evil, ben you cream your pants at the thought of. War you defend the slaughter of, innocence and you see only did deceive anyone willing to listen to.
Speaker 3: You you don't get to lecture a soul about evil when you personify.
Speaker 1: It old, Damn and he, responded he.
Speaker 3: Did i'm sorry that you have become this, person he, said, truly and then on his show he took he went a little bit further in his super, snarky.
Speaker 1: Sarcastic, way which of COURSE i.
Speaker 31: Love here's Been, Meanwhile Anna, kasparian who appears to have fallen off the conspiracy tree and hit every branch on the way. DOWN i hate to attribute this to, stupidity BECAUSE i Know. ANNA i don't Think anna. Stupid the problem is that the only alternative explanation is nefarious or. Brainwormed those are really the only other possible. Explanations but, again this is all part and parcel of a horse Shoe rights that is trying to form its own new kind of conspiracy laden third.
Speaker 3: Party, yep and we're gonna talk about that in just a, second.
Speaker 1: Because holy, cow you, guys people are.
Speaker 2: CRAY i find it so interesting, though that that people like The Ana kisparians of the, world, who by the, way said That candice was a grifter back in twenty, nineteen people are Now.
Speaker 1: They're like the whole shoes are.
Speaker 2: Touching they're literally making Out LIKE i just these people are so weirdly predictable at this, point but they don't get angry about The Ukraine russia thing as much as they get mad about us going AFTER I ran who we've essentially been at war with for, decades so they'll GET i, know we're going to talk About, tucker BUT i JUST i just shake my head And i'm, like this IS i find it, Interesting like your level of, anger for one is so, extreme but then you don't ever.
Speaker 1: Talk about The.
Speaker 2: Ukraine we actually put some money into, that you know WHAT i? Mean so what is your what's your stance on? That they just don't. Get, really it's always About, israel always about The, jews always about, that and it's just so telling who these people.
Speaker 1: Are oh my, gosh and it gets. Worse this is welcome to our Horrible people. Segment here we.
Speaker 3: Go we got a lot of horrible people to get. To just a side note first, though before we get to Like Marjorie Taylor green And tucker and all those people clavicular who we have mocked on the show. Previously you, GUYS i didn't realize that at the tender age of what is like twenty twenty one at the, most he has had twenty, surgeries twenty surgeries to alter his, appearance and we have now a before and after, oh please behold the before and the after twenty. SURGERIES i would argue that the before is massively.
Speaker 2: Better the before is. Better but what did he have? Done because they're really there's not that much of a difference to.
Speaker 1: ME i think he had, WELL i, know he had his ears pinned. Back he had a nose.
Speaker 3: Job you can see that the shape of his nose is way different, now and the before was.
Speaker 1: Fine before before nose was. Great, yeah it was totally.
Speaker 2: Fun he just looks like a douchebag in both, pictures, right you, Know BUT i mean it's this is when he's crazy all the certain think of how much that costs.
Speaker 1: Too oh my, GOD i don't even want to.
Speaker 2: Say and it's in the name of, Looks max saying is what he's trying.
Speaker 1: To this is just crazy. Anyway, yeah the guy is a.
Speaker 3: Lunatic moving, ON i just wanted to show that BECAUSE i was, LIKE i think he looks better.
Speaker 1: Before, yeah, totally he looks better. BEFORE i didn't want to be the only.
Speaker 2: One he looked more like a. DUDE i, Think, yeah he looks more masculine for. Sure, yeah maybe that he was trying to look like a. WOMAN i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't. KNOW i don't know.
Speaker 3: Either moving on To Marjorie Taylor. Green we mentioned her and how ridiculous she. Is we've mentioned that, many, many, many many.
Speaker 1: Times and now she not.
Speaker 3: ALL i, mean you remember when she was like all About, trump all ABOUT, maga and now she is completely reversed, course and now she's saying horrible things ABOUT, maga Saying Maga.
Speaker 1: New maga is.
Speaker 3: REPULSIVE i want nothing to do with, it AND i will not support anyone who doesn't speak out and stand up against.
Speaker 1: It, WELL i don't even know what new.
Speaker 2: MEGA i was just gonna ask the, question what in the hell is New? Maga how about just people out here being? Conservative Marjorie Taylor. Green, yeah BUT i, mean enjoy the money that we gave. You we have not, Changed, no we haven't. Changed she's the one that has.
Speaker 3: CHANGED i don't know why she And tucker in the restroom can't see. That they're the ones that have done complete one eighties.
Speaker 1: Right and she's a.
Speaker 2: Quitter she has a big and you're right to whatever your name, is she can suck it.
Speaker 3: Well she's got a new income stream THAT i wanted to make sure everybody knew about because what if you want to have a birthday message From Marjorie taylor you can get one now you, Guys she's on.
Speaker 22: Cameo hi, everyone this Is Marjorie Taylor, green AND i am excited to let you KNOW i am now on.
Speaker 1: Cameo so if you have a.
Speaker 22: Special message for a friend or a loved, ONE i would love to deliver it for, you or any other message for.
Speaker 1: Anyone how do you do?
Speaker 22: It you ask You just click on the link and follow the instructions and we'll be on our.
Speaker 1: Way give me more, money, money, money.
Speaker 3: MONEY i think she's charging like one hundred and, fifty one hundred and sixty bucks for those or she.
Speaker 2: Is why would somebody want to hire her to wish somebody else a happy?
Speaker 1: BIRTHDAY i don't who are her? Fans? Like this is WHAT i don't.
Speaker 2: Understand who are? They they're Anti semites, naturally.
Speaker 1: And they're also at this.
Speaker 3: Table SO i guess if anybody at that table once a birthday, message they got a pony up some.
Speaker 1: Cash So tucker Reposted.
Speaker 3: Marjorie Taylor green's photo of all of these clowns at his dinner, table and he said ominously, yesterday maga was. Betrayed we all Were it's time for a new path. Forward more tomorrow, night which means tonight at six Pm, eastern and then his, Channel The Tucker Carlson network also posted that same tweet of his saying we were, betrayed but we can still rebuild The america we were. Promised tucker explains how in tomorrow's.
Speaker 2: Live Stream wednesday at six, pm all that, table by the, way is like talk about the Seventeenth circle Of hell like. That it's like the worst dinner party. Ever that's the one that will like if you go To, hell that's what you.
Speaker 1: See don't you feel like they all just pick up those giant like turkey leg like those giant legs and just gnaw on them for dinner because they're all cosplaying as like mountain. People oh my.
Speaker 2: God, yeah it's like like we were talking about that in pre. Show mock was like his house is just retarded because it's like.
Speaker 1: Everything IS i, HUNT i, FISH i do. That i'm very. Outdoorsy i'm not the bow tie. Guy i'm really. Outdoorsy you guys believe.
Speaker 2: Me he's that guy, now and he has to put so much crap in his house to prove. It it's like it's like a guy that Wears carhart that has never worked a day in his life with his. Hands stop it just. Stop, ALSO i need to need to point OUT i need to get this off my. CHEST i hate the way he says the. Word, rather he always says how does he say?
Speaker 1: It he says? Rava he. Does, yeah he says it like he's.
Speaker 2: Some sort Of british monarch and it drives me. Insane AND i just listen to that AND i.
Speaker 1: CAN'T i know.
Speaker 2: It so you guys have to know it. Too now looking for? It be listening for the way he says rava or, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there's rumors flying as a result of this, post all kinds of wishful thinking from folks fans of his who want him to run for. President and in, Fact Joe, kent who was also pictured of that at that, table was apparently on someone's podcast saying that everyone at that table was Begging tucker to.
Speaker 1: Run so is he gonna? RUN i don't think. So but is he going to start a new? Party? Yes and what will that do with his relationship With Jade? Vance no.
Speaker 3: Idea Jd vance hasn't been strong enough in condemning, Him SO i guess he gets what he, gets you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah i'm just it's interesting to me that he's so mad At, trump primarily for not keeping his. WORD i, Mean trump, Said i'm not going to start a. War i'm going to stop. Wars, okay, WELL i MEAN i feel like essentially we've been at war With iran for, decades SO i don't think that he started a. War in my, eyes he didn't start a. War and then, also you know In Saint, Vein tucker lies. BACK i, mean if you look What tucker said About iran years ago On, fox he said that THE us is like the only entity that can Annihilate, iran And iran deserves to be. Annihilated, yeah diad That so he's he's the, one like you, said they're the ones who have. Changed, yep we haven't. Changed AND i just like he's so LIKE i guess dead said on, This oh my, god he didn't keep his.
Speaker 21: Word.
Speaker 2: Dude we have videos of you saying the exact opposite of what you're saying, Now so who hasn't kept their?
Speaker 1: Word, yes, exactly that would exactly.
Speaker 3: Right and it's so, interesting these unholy alliances that all of the worst people are creating with one. Another right, now going back To Marjorie Taylor, green this will come as absolutely no surprise to anybody who has been paying attention to The. Horseshoe listen to what she just said About Tyler.
Speaker 1: Robinson oh my, God.
Speaker 32: Tyler robinson getting the two different ones mixed. Up Tyler, robinson of, COURSE i think is involved in some sort of, way, Obviously BUT i am very much compelled by the.
Speaker 1: Lapel, Mike, OH i bet you.
Speaker 32: Are i'm also a gun, owner And i've shot a THIRTY et six multiple, times AND i know the damage that that bullet, does and.
Speaker 1: So it's it's hard for me to.
Speaker 32: Go along with the traditional.
Speaker 1: Narrative it's it's just.
Speaker 2: So, stupid and so it just, yeah and you're, right it is an unholy alliance who Called trump the Anti, christ by the, way that's What tucker has, Said.
Speaker 3: Okay and some of THE i, mean and we've talked about this million times that The Charlie kirk, theories thanks To Candace Baron coleman and the rest of, them are getting more and more and more.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous with every passing.
Speaker 3: DAY i had not seen this clip Of Baron coleman actually, suggesting, you, guys this is where we are That charlie himself had something.
Speaker 1: To do with his.
Speaker 33: Assassination, okay, there but after that it starts to get a little.
Speaker 1: Muddier, YEAH i bet it.
Speaker 33: DOES i haven't ruled out some sort of technological advancement that we don't know, about, electrocution exploding, microphone exploding pendent of some, sort some other exploding thing under his, shirt perhaps an accident gone, ry perhaps even some plan that he was in on that that that got. CONTROL i don't.
Speaker 2: Know i'm it's, heat, RIGHT i Mean charlie, naturally not the, world but the way that they bash. Him that none of these people liked or Loved, charlie none of. THEM i mean, yeah because you're, Right charlie Was, Okay charlie was in on and he's, like, YEAH i MEAN i want to.
Speaker 1: Die i'm just.
Speaker 2: AHEAD i cannot with these, people It's. Adam what we should do is wait for the trial to. HAPPEN i don't, know there's a, Thought oh good, lord but they are making so much money off of, them so much my.
Speaker 3: And so many of their theories are so easily, debunked and so we've got a couple of great clips of. That misfit Uh patriot was responding to this idea that everyone's like, speculating there's no way why Was tyler limping and then not limping with the. Gun that doesn't make any, Sense like you couldn't hold that kind of rifle in your pants and still walk and, crazy and so Misfit patriot was, like yeah you.
Speaker 1: Can here's how there's.
Speaker 21: A rifle on my. Persons oh my. God to put it back, together you literally just do.
Speaker 1: This it's and then this.
Speaker 21: And then scouscous. Shoe it takes about twenty.
Speaker 1: Seconds, RIGHT i can't go fuck yourself my, favorite go after.
Speaker 3: Yourself another crazy theory that they're thrown around is that the medical examiner either like didn't do a thorough, autopsy did it too, quickly didn't do it at the right, time like all of these crazy theories about how autopsies are performed by the medical. Examiner so as he's going through all of these, theories an actual, mortician her Name's, LAUREN i, think was responding and explaining why.
Speaker 1: Everybody that is throwing these theories around is so.
Speaker 34: Retarded examination it's not like a one minute. Deal then you've got to put everything back, together move the body back to the parking, lot you got to get them loaded, up you got to drive.
Speaker 13: Away all that, happens you're bringing up a lot of things baron that don't take a lot of. Time all those extra, things the cleaning up that would take place at the funeral. Home loading him up only takes a couple of minutes and he would be out of there AND i would be speeding driving on two wheels getting back to the funeral. Home SO i can begin the.
Speaker 34: Evolvement all that had to be done by like four point. Thirty when was there time to do an accurate medical? Examination what.
Speaker 13: Happened two to four hours is the perfect amount of time to do a medical. EXAMINATION i mean that's what you, said. Right i've seen them do it in an, hour so, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know there were rumors early on that there was no autopsy.
Speaker 13: Done so that was debunked really early. On the medical examiner's office. There they don't know, who BUT i have a contact at the. Office they were very kind and told me that the autopsy was. DONE i was able to verify their, credentials SO i know in my heart of hearts that he did have an autopsy, Done but also it's standard practice with a murder, investigation, homicide self. Unliving if there's an, investigation they're going to have an.
Speaker 1: Autopsy can we just?
Speaker 2: Stop they won't. Stop they can't, stop want, stop Mop they won't because there are a lot of people out there that just live for this. Crap they live For, LISTEN i Watched True, CRIME i watched like that stuff On.
Speaker 1: NETFLIX i mean IT'S i swear like my husband made a drug the other.
Speaker 2: Day he's, like do you Think netflix is like killing all these people so they could just talk about them all the time, Time they could just keep making. Documentaries BUT i, kidding of. Course but like the reason people are just obsessed with that, Stuff we're not, obsessed but we watch it and it is. Interesting AND i feel like that is a genre that people are really gung ho, about, right and they want it to be happening in real. Life they want to be. Sleuths they want to be like the mommy, involved, right and these are like wine moms are sitting at, home they got nothing better to, do and this is the soap opera for. Them we need to bring back days of our lives And marlena who was.
Speaker 1: Possessed by a.
Speaker 3: Demon we do because there needs to be something that's occupying these bitches time.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i, mean there's no more of that demon possession during DAYTIME.
Speaker 1: Tv bring that, back you.
Speaker 3: Guys we've gone like this whole week without any Fun candace.
Speaker 1: Clips SO i have to share some because there.
Speaker 3: Was there were a couple that actually came from twenty twenty three when she appeared on the Patch Bet david program that are floating around socials right. Now and one of them is just so funny because it is a reminder of how badly she botches just pronunciation of regular. Words and this one you'll know it when you hear. It you'll hear it. Twice it's right.
Speaker 8: Here we really saw how Unfree america was and how really it's become a. Bureaucracy there's just a bunch of boraucrats IN dc that are running, everything Bureaucrats.
Speaker 1: Borough so they're. Digging are they digging a hole? Somewhere what is? It are they like? Gophers? Like it's a. Bureaucracy it's A.
Speaker 21: I can't even do.
Speaker 1: IT i CAN'T i can't even say what she. Said it's that.
Speaker 2: Stupid it's every, word you guys should words are her enemy.
Speaker 3: Every now and, then though she does have this little pearl of, truth and she did on that same episode OF PbD she said this about, herself my.
Speaker 8: PARENTS i, mean Just i've always been very sure of, myself EVEN i was.
Speaker 1: Wrong, okay there it, is even when she's dead ass, wrong she's very sure about. It you, guys learn about it.
Speaker 2: Certain that level of confidence is what we all strive to.
Speaker 1: Have, Right.
Speaker 3: And, then you, KNOW i think she talks quite a bit about how instinctive she, like she has good, instincts she has like really good what's the word intuition about, people and it's she talks a lot now about how she knows because of her amazing ability to read, people how Evil Erica kirk.
Speaker 16: Is.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i, mean she's constantly ripping On Erica kirk. Totally but if her.
Speaker 3: Intuition and instincts about people was so is so right, on then how did she mess Up erica After erica gave that amazing forgiveness speech shortly After charlie's, Death because here is What candace said about it the very next. Day but she didn't call for. War erica did not call for. War she in, fact she did the exact, opposite which is what was so.
Speaker 1: Stunning it was.
Speaker 8: Unbelievable the forgiveness that she, granted the strength that it took for her to call for that, forgiveness it just unmatched and it really made a. Difference AND i was being serious WHEN i tweeted, THAT i think it was the most consequential speech In american, history a message that everyone needed to, hear including, myself a message of complete submission To.
Speaker 1: Christ And, okay so that was right After erica's. Speech that was, then this is, now this is a week or so. Ago what she said about that very same speech.
Speaker 8: In, retrospect What erica was doing was so. Evil she was actually, SAYING i convict.
Speaker 35: HIM i Convict Tyler, robinson not FORGIVE i Convict she didn't have any idea that he had done.
Speaker 1: It we had.
Speaker 4: Him he.
Speaker 8: Wasn't she hadn't seen and the evidence that, herself maybe the assumption was that she did. That she went TO uvu when they showed her, no she got on that, stage she put on a performance and she, SAID i convict this.
Speaker 1: MAN i send this man to his. Death that's the.
Speaker 2: Reality the amount that these people try to feel sorry For Tyler robinson now it's. Absurd it's, like and no way that some guy who was like living with the, Tranny, like there's no way he would have done. This there's no way he would have Hated Charlie. Kirk everybody on the left Hates Charlie. Kirk it's, like this is the thing she wants so badly to like talk herself out of, it and now all of a, sudden Being christian is a terrible thing because, LISTEN i couldn't have forgiven him. THAT i have problems with. Forgiveness But Erica kirk is another Level. Christian, yes she's the kind Of christian that you want to. Be it's, like and she she forgave. Him i've seen other people in my life do that. TOO i have a friend who had a daughter go through a really horrible experience and she's, Like i'm going to forgive her. Assailant i'm going to forgive him BECAUSE i have to Because I'm. Christian And i'm, Like, god how do you do? That but people can do, It AND i Guess candice is one of those people that just instead of revering the fact that she can do. It she is discounting and making fun of.
Speaker 1: It, yeah and calling it, evil which is completely.
Speaker 2: Batshit it's the antithesis of what forgiveness.
Speaker 1: Is, yeah it's just absolutely.
Speaker 3: Nuts we do have a couple of reviews to share with you from The apple podcast. Platform slowly but, surely we're getting through them and we will read them all good or. Bad make sure you leave one at The apple podcast. Platform here's the first one daily dose Of.
Speaker 2: REAL i recently found checks on The right and knew Immediately i'd found my tribe the perfect blended political commentary and. Humor they're not chasing. Clicks their assessments are solid and. Consistent it's like talking to your besties and not folding. Back so thankful to have found, strong like minded podcasters AND i look forward to each. Show thank, you it's so, nicey very. Nice thank.
Speaker 1: You here's.
Speaker 2: Another y'all are my new go to podcast every.
Speaker 1: Day, hi.
Speaker 2: LADIES i am also in mourning Over Megan. Kelly she has been my go to podcast for over three years. Now it breaks my, heart BUT i had to unfollow. Her y'all are now my new daily. HOME i am A Daily wire, subscriber and SINCE i Dumped, Megan i've been listening to the guys over there much more as. WELL i have no idea WHERE mk is getting her. Info and as far as we're saying That ben was trying to Force michael to disavow all the nonsense and speak, up it wasn't actually Even ben that went After. Michael it Was Andrew. Claven it was an episode Of Friendly. Fire so unless she actually took the time to listen to the entire, show which is very doubtful saying how much she Loads, ben then she is completely. Misinformed AND i am still literally praying every night THAT mk has the evil. Veil i'm, sorry the veil lifted and ceesund. Deceived she has been By tucker and those in his. Sphear thanks for standing up for truth and not being. Afraid we're too old to be. Afraid that's so. True through, menopause you're not afraid. Anymore that's.
Speaker 3: Right we also have to Thank dana Speed da who said more than beautiful chicks dad Joke, wednesday who is the most popular man at anudist, Camp the one who can carry two cups of coffee and a dozen. Donuts the most popular woman the woman who can eat the last.
Speaker 1: Donuts that is, Great, DAN i love, it love, it love, it love.
Speaker 3: It also over on locals From Sirpaman, Head sirpman, Said happy, Oh happy Camel. Day and dad Joke, Wednesday ladies from the, ballpit what do you call a dog that can do?
Speaker 1: MAGIC a labricated. Abradoor that's an old.
Speaker 3: Dabrador why Don't americans watch the news For mexico because it's not your.
Speaker 1: Business let's see.
Speaker 3: On, Venmo Janis baker, said dogs cannot OPERATE mri, machines but cats.
Speaker 1: CAN i like. It Autumn banada, said dad Joke, wednesday And god said To, john come forth and you shall have eternal. Life But john came fifth and won a. Toaster i'll see my way.
Speaker 3: Out let's See Nancy kate's uh gotta get my glasses because this one went past the. First the liberal feminists only care that women can abort a baby during any time during, pregnancy calling it my, body my, choice and do not care about biological men taking over women's sports and safe.
Speaker 2: Spaces it is, Infuriating it is. Infuriating they're complete.
Speaker 3: Morons, Yep Tammy watts, said a piana Ter. Lol they, think they never they never think it'll happen to. Them wine bags get what they.
Speaker 1: Deserve. Yep, Indeed mollie b, Said, hey, There manila Is today we're taking our Boy elijah to start his graduate studies at one of the most prestigious optometry schools in the. World unfortunately it's In. Chicago please pray for his.
Speaker 2: Protections everybody pray for that Because.
Speaker 1: Chicago damn. Yikes margot MacArthur, said proud of my chicks and almost drove off the road WHEN i heard chicks on the right referenced and comments replayed on The clay And Buck show. YESTERDAY i turned up the radio real loud and opened all the. Windows love you, CHICKS i love. It that's.
Speaker 3: Fantastic Megan hilton, Said happy sixtieth birthday to my Mom. Angel she loves you chicks and watches every. Morning also Loves dad Joke wednesday to have jokes to tell her.
Speaker 1: Grandkids did you hear the rumor about Butter, Well i'm not going to spread.
Speaker 2: It Good Marcy, Pros good, Morning mack And, Daisy happy Home, Day dad Joke. Wednesday what do cows read most. Catalogs have a wonderful, day much, Love thank, You Marcy. Marthy how bad were the fish's? Grades they were below sea? Level you get, IT i get it sea. Level Maxwell edison's Mom Dedwic, wednesday a friend of mine got kidnapped by a group of. Mimes they did unspeakable things to. Him al yak Nil. LOBB i have no idea IF i pronounce that. Right first purchase of my thirty first year love you.
Speaker 1: Chicks, oh that was so.
Speaker 2: Bad birthday to you, god, thirties thirties and forties man.
Speaker 1: Bomb, yeah it's better and.
Speaker 2: Better Aaron, kreeger who is the patron saint of copying people on, Emails Saint francis of A, Cc i'm.
Speaker 1: So sorry to take my. Money that was really. GOOD i like that On.
Speaker 2: Brian bromley met a guy who lost twenty pounds wearing bread on his. Head it was a loaf, hat, diet a loaf. Hat get it more, fat get, it take my lunch. Money that was, Good carrie two three six. Nine what Do alexander The great And winnie The pooh have in common same middle? Name, duh it's very and that's. Right Ourn ar'm dad Joke. WENDAY i came home yesterday to find all my lamps were. STOLEN i was. Delighted i'll see myself and my lights out. Delighted Marcy, Paralas good morning. Friends thanks to everyone who takes the time to hit the light and subscribe buttons and those who share this podcast with their. Friends way to support our. Chicks thanks so. Much, yes do not forget to like subscribe and ring the.
Speaker 1: Bell do?
Speaker 2: It, okay let's See Cassandra simonson nine ninety six. Five thank you for that supersticker and also Starting Cowboy colostrum. Today so excited you. SET i hope you got the cookies and cream because it will change your. Life, Yeah, supernova COULD i ask for prayers? Today this post thyroid stuff is not fun and frightening at. TIMES i know it is going to take time and a lot of, adjusting but it's hard to lose myself in the. Meantime thank, you you are all the. Best people will always pray for. You we will always pray for, You. Supernova so consider it. Done Donk, Donker, Donkey hody dad Joke. Wednesday last, NIGHT i cauldn't remember what you call the short necked diving birds by the. Ocean it was. Awkward take my chilupa money Mad man nineteen sixty. Five good, morning aw what's the difference between a bad hunter and a constipated? Owl the hunter can shoot but can't. Hit the owl can hoot but. Can't it's good t.
Speaker 1: Media i'm.
Speaker 2: Publishing had a subtastic week since Pipe verse Last, tuesday and our kittie disappeared because of the mess. Disruption i'm needing lots of prayers and really need lots of awesome fun stuff and dad.
Speaker 1: Jokes oh my, god what Is thank you for your attention to this.
Speaker 2: Matter, okay thank, YOU i was slowing the uptake you. Guys ashley owl six never up this early here IN Commi, fournia but drug some drug my butt to pilates this. Morning so jumping on to sense and love to the. Chicks enjoy your day Off. Friday will miss. You thank, You, ashley you are up early to go To plate's GIRL Guardi loo three four if you, remember free tire air compressors at gas stations right NOW a cost an arm and a. Leg guess is due to. Inflation Happy, Wednesday supernova. Rava that's how he says, it he, says just you'll notice it, now supernova burying The burrow. Crats such a, saying, Right Shelley bolt on Dead Joke. Wednesday the other, DAY i was attacked by a bunch of circus clowns in a parking. LOT i won the fight, though BECAUSE i went right for the. Juggler it's a smart thing to. Do shelley J, Producer jen The, Producer, Hi jen The. Producer good, morning beautiful, ladies keep up the great. Work love from The Dangerous liberty. Team thank you so much for Being then.
Speaker 3: Is a great reminder that we talked To Gary milton yesterday and that show is going to be.
Speaker 1: Premiering since we're not going to be here On, friday it's going to be at our normal.
Speaker 3: Showtime you're going to get our interview With gary at eight am On.
Speaker 1: Friday you should check it.
Speaker 3: Out still a reason to see us On, friday even though we're not going to be.
Speaker 2: Here lost to check it out because we love, him love him so. Much you, guys, okay we are bringing it. In, well THEN i get to get my wire out of the way. Here everybody bring it.
Speaker 1: In have the best dad Joke wednesday. Ever we'll talk to you. Tomorrow