Speaker 1: Got to see how mode does in her very first episode ever of reading my lips.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chilly, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Now? You're back in here? This is where you play?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he could not wait to get in here.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just ancient man.
Speaker 3: Way to do with you know, with somebody? You got everything situated over here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He had both people.
Speaker 2: I forgot how to do my job and I came in and ruined your life. Yes, yes, here I am.
Speaker 3: Let's say hi to Gilbert Gilbert.
Speaker 1: Good morning, hey Gilbert.
Speaker 3: How are you today?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: You think you are?
Speaker 3: It's a huge ticket.
Speaker 1: Chilly feels the heat too of a c L Sometimes he's like, I don't care whatever, it's a cl three day weekend passes. I know they want to win for you. Who's playing for you today? Gilbert sill say the truth.
Speaker 3: Did when Chili?
Speaker 1: When they call in, he makes them pick before he tells them who's still available.
Speaker 3: He does that. That's good and you know what keeps you humble. You're not going to win.
Speaker 2: Broo, Christina, good morning. I'll hey Christina. Mm hmmm, Team Mo, Team Mo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, you must have got through first.
Speaker 2: Got to stick together, mama girl, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, whatever, doesn't matter what's going on. It's like, no, the woman, the woman again. You gotta go with the woman. That's my girl.
Speaker 5: You got it all right?
Speaker 3: Well, it's for a c L weekend passes. Mom. I will give you the option of going first or second.
Speaker 2: I would like to go second.
Speaker 3: Probably a smart plays the champion.
Speaker 5: You just want to see how perfect works? Yes, but who's boss?
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all are so annoying.
Speaker 5: You're annoying.
Speaker 3: Have you Have you listened to that obnoxious song that? Are you going to be hearing that for the first time? There's a song that's gonna play in your ears?
Speaker 2: Yes, so loud.
Speaker 3: I've never heard it before.
Speaker 4: And I actually have perfect hearing still and I have baby ears, so I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 5: She was saying, we don't have to turn it.
Speaker 3: I was like, can you turn it down a little bit? I can hear it right now. And I was like, no, dog, we gotta tear it, all of it. He called you dog, he did.
Speaker 5: It's not fun. You have to do it all right.
Speaker 3: Wow, Chili's ready to go.
Speaker 5: When this thing turns red, that will be the end of his turn.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it? So twenty seconds on the claw.
Speaker 5: I see that.
Speaker 1: Chili will say that I'm going to smile. He'll make a crack about my teeth. He'll say something about my face.
Speaker 2: You can't hear us right now.
Speaker 1: He can't hear if you can say anything you want about Chili. Hey, baby, twenty seconds, I'm going to say the word. He's going to hit the timer. Chili will have twenty seconds. All right, thumbs up.
Speaker 7: I am a killing machine, all right?
Speaker 3: Greg sent this in. Here we go, There we go.
Speaker 2: Muffin mustache, muffin mustache.
Speaker 3: But you hate that God pulling one over on me right now?
Speaker 2: Man, muffin mustache.
Speaker 5: Now I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm amazed. I should just leave. I am absolutely amazed.
Speaker 1: That's the quickest he's ever gotten a word. Wow, I don't know what to do with my hands.
Speaker 5: He's never that's the.
Speaker 3: Fastest he's ever moved.
Speaker 1: Why why me?
Speaker 3: Here we go? Mundo sent this one. Thumbs up.
Speaker 5: Thumbs up.
Speaker 2: He's doing this.
Speaker 5: You're messing with him.
Speaker 2: You left first, Try to get his head.
Speaker 7: All right, Come on, you, muffing mustache, clam killer, lit reader, clam killer, clam clip.
Speaker 6: Eater, clamor bro Now clam killer, clam reader, clam killer reader, clam killer, Tyler.
Speaker 7: Hell smart, a little smart, almost almost slip, trying to catch me slipping clamm.
Speaker 5: Oh, trying to throw you off with those little face things he's doing. That's not what it looked like what he was saying, you know. It didn't like claim, you know.
Speaker 3: From his old Stratford days, the clam killer. Alright, here we go, hold on and there we go. It's one. It's got one.
Speaker 7: She won't even get a word.
Speaker 3: So we're saying, smile, Adam Rod and smile one sent this in. Here we go. I'm not smiling, but not with this word comes up.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Horse teeth, r g teeth, horse teeth, horse teeth.
Speaker 2: Let's go, what's the best.
Speaker 5: Chuckling at you?
Speaker 2: This is horrible, Gilbert. I know you didn't want chili, but you got in. Yeah, we talked about horse teeth.
Speaker 3: Or was it corted?
Speaker 2: I hate horses.
Speaker 3: It's my rational fear. You're afraid of horses. And then horse teeth came up. You mentioned that was your word?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was your word. You said it on the air this week. Yeah, all right, here we go. Sorry about this song.
Speaker 3: It's so just.
Speaker 2: I don't apologize. It's the game, the game.
Speaker 3: I said the same thing to everybody. You did, not to Chili, not to Chili, not to me, shut your horse.
Speaker 5: You never apologize for the song to me.
Speaker 3: Shut your horse. The other ones.
Speaker 5: Oh god, Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 2: It's too loud, too old guy.
Speaker 3: Turn it down.
Speaker 5: No, you don't turn it down. You can't turn it down.
Speaker 4: He listened to a full volume turn it down.
Speaker 5: Those are the rules the society we live in.
Speaker 3: She has very sensitive ears.
Speaker 1: You can kiss that goodbye twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: Ready to go, make sure she gets the same amount of time.
Speaker 5: I am there.
Speaker 3: We go face.
Speaker 4: Nut butter, shot book, nut, nuts butter, Monica, nut butter, shut but nut, nuts, butter, butter, No butter, she got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nut butter. Yeah, not to be confused with but.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Kevin sent this one in one. This ties it up out, This ties it up.
Speaker 3: Chile.
Speaker 2: You're going for her, huh Yeah, he comes up.
Speaker 5: Hates us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, death death donut donut. Guys, that it.
Speaker 3: Easiest word of all time.
Speaker 5: Again no smirks, no smirks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I t guy said that.
Speaker 3: That's what they call that little circle.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They also call it the robber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for the they call the circle of death.
Speaker 3: Also, he said the death donut.
Speaker 2: Right. Here we go. We're guaranteed it.
Speaker 1: Over time, we are not guaranteed. And over time she gets Andrew's word, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to show her the word, it may be the greatest first showing of all time. No, she ain't gonna get this, all right, thumbs up? No, smart again man, Andrew sent this out to us this morning. Here we go, and one was a Beacher's pit.
Speaker 1: Now biscuit bomb, pop, biscuit bomb, biscuit bomb.
Speaker 7: I said something wrong and.
Speaker 3: No, keep them on, biscuit bom.
Speaker 5: Winning got all three?
Speaker 2: Got all three?
Speaker 3: I have to go to Churchis.
Speaker 2: You called it?
Speaker 3: Christina?
Speaker 2: You called it tequila sisters over. You don't know what I just went through for you. I don't know what they were saying about me, but that stuff in my ears was so bad.
Speaker 5: I don't want to he picked it.
Speaker 3: You didn't want, Gilbert. Here we go.
Speaker 2: A c L three day weekend passes.
Speaker 1: You got the second weekend, Christina, We got the weekend passes for you.
Speaker 3: Wait to go today?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Christina?
Speaker 2: Did I make kil proud?
Speaker 5: You did crush?
Speaker 1: I surprised you all right, great games, all right, great first outing.
Speaker 3: Thank you? You play Alex next week.
Speaker 2: How do you feel, Alex?
Speaker 3: Same timeAs, same song, same everything.
Speaker 2: That you read. That music never goes away.
Speaker 3: You keep it up over there. I might root against you.
Speaker 5: You always do it against me. For five months now you have it.
Speaker 3: Might be right.